时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Kenny, you got a minute? | 肯尼 你有时间吗 |
[00:06] | Yeah, sure, what’s…up? | 当然 有啊 怎么了吗 |
[00:09] | Good talk, bad talk? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[00:11] | You’re — you’re not in trouble. | 别担心 你没犯什么错 |
[00:12] | We all know you’ve been asking for more responsibility, | 我们知道你一直都想多为医院做点贡献 |
[00:14] | and Topher could use some help running the shift, | 陶福现在很需要你帮他分担一些工作 |
[00:16] | so he can see more patients. | 这样他就能多看几位病人 |
[00:17] | You’re a hard worker and — | 你工作很用心 |
[00:18] | maybe you play too many practical jokes, | 可能有时喜欢开玩笑 |
[00:20] | but you have the respect of the staff, | 但同事们都很尊敬你 |
[00:22] | and everybody likes you. | 而且所有人都很喜欢你 |
[00:23] | – Uh, I don’t know about everybody. – Except him. | -哪里所有人都喜欢 -除了他 |
[00:26] | Anyway, we got the budget for a charge nurse position. | 总之 我们有了护士长这个职位的预算 |
[00:28] | So, if you want the gig? | 如果你想要试试… |
[00:30] | Are you kidding me? Yeah — yeah, I want it. | 真的吗 愿意 我当然愿意 |
[00:32] | All right. | 很好 |
[00:32] | – When — when would I start? – Uh, right now. | -那我该什么时候开始 -现在 |
[00:35] | Male, 50, single stab wound to the upper right arm. | 男性 50岁 右臂上方有一处刺伤 |
[00:37] | He’s tachy to the 120s, but overall, vitals are stable. | 心跳120 生命体征总体稳定 |
[00:39] | – Second gurney behind me. – Okay, what happened, sir? | -后面还有伤患 -怎么回事先生 |
[00:42] | – His daughter did this. – No. No, she didn’t. | -他女儿干的 -不 不是她 |
[00:44] | It was an accident. I fell. | 意外而已 我摔倒了 |
[00:45] | Hey, Ragosa, you’re with T.C. in Trauma 2. | 拉戈萨 你跟TC去创伤二室 |
[00:47] | I’m on it. | 这就去 |
[00:50] | What do we got? | 病人什么情况 |
[00:51] | – Don’t touch me! Stay away from me! – Female | -别碰我 离我远点 -女性 |
[00:51] | 20 years old, laceration to the left cheek. | 二十岁 左侧脸颊撕裂伤 |
[00:53] | She’s delusional with auditory hallucinations. | 她有妄想症 还伴有幻听 |
[00:56] | Hold on, hold on. | 等等 先等等 |
[00:56] | You’re monsters! Stay away from me! | 你们这些魔鬼 离我远一点 |
[00:58] | – Hey! – Don’t touch me! | -嘿 -别碰我 |
[00:59] | – No biting. – I’ll kill you! | -不许咬人 -我要杀了你 |
[01:01] | Push 5 of haldol, I.V. | 静推五毫克的氟哌啶醇 |
[01:04] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[01:06] | Wound is superficial. | 伤口只到表皮 |
[01:10] | We’ll suture you right up. | 我们马上会帮你缝合 |
[01:11] | You’ll be good as new. | 伤口会愈合如初的 |
[01:13] | Ragosa, what would you do next? | 拉戈萨 接下来你该怎么做 |
[01:16] | I irrigate, you numb the wound. | 我来冲洗 接着你来麻醉伤口 |
[01:19] | There was an — there was an officer | 有个 有个警察 |
[01:21] | that came with the paramedics. | 跟着急救员一起进来那个 |
[01:23] | Can you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[01:25] | Just tell him | 帮我跟他说 |
[01:25] | that my daughter had nothing to do with this. | 我女儿跟这件事没有关系 |
[01:29] | Pretty hard to fall on a knife. | 说摔到刀子上不怎么令人信服吧 |
[01:30] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[01:32] | Don’t worry. You can trust me. | 别担心 交给我好了 |
[01:35] | Look, I don’t know. | 我也不知道怎么了 |
[01:37] | Amanda’s just spiraled all day | 阿曼达她总是一刻也停不下来 |
[01:39] | until she finally just snapped. | 直到最后失去控制 |
[01:41] | I just — I just — I just wanted to calm her down, | 我只是想让她冷静下来 |
[01:43] | so I grabbed her arm, | 所以我抓住她的胳膊 |
[01:45] | and she thought I was trying to kill her, | 可她以为我想要杀她 |
[01:46] | so she stabbed me. | 所以拿刀子刺了我 |
[01:48] | So I slapped her, | 接着我扇了她一巴掌 |
[01:49] | and she hit her head off the counter. | 她就开始用头去撞柜子 |
[01:53] | I just — I just can’t believe I hit my daughter. | 我简直不敢相信我打了我女儿 |
[01:58] | Sounds like self-defense to me. | 我认为你这是正当防卫 |
[02:00] | Dr. Callahan is right. | 卡拉翰医生说得对 |
[02:02] | If you wouldn’t have stopped her, | 如果当时你没阻止她 |
[02:03] | you would’ve come in here D.O.A. | 那你送到医院时就已经死了 |
[02:06] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别太自责 |
[02:07] | I don’t know. It’s been six years. | 我不知道 这样的情况已经持续六年了 |
[02:12] | Nothing’s changed. | 没有任何改观 |
[02:13] | We’ve been to every psychiatrist here in San Antonio. | 圣安东尼奥所有心理医生我都带她看过了 |
[02:16] | They say she’s got bipolar disorder, | 医生说她患有躁郁症 |
[02:18] | delusional disorder. | 还有妄想症 |
[02:20] | There’s so many disorders, | 那么多病症 |
[02:21] | I don’t even know how to keep track. | 我都不知道要顾哪一方面 |
[02:23] | I’ll bet she’s on a million different meds, too, huh? | 我想她肯定在服用大量的药物 对吧 |
[02:25] | Yeah. You name it, she’s been on it. | 没错 所有你叫得出名字的药她都在用 |
[02:28] | Nothing works. | 没一种药是管用的 |
[02:32] | Shrink says I should put her in an institution, | 心理医生说我应该把她送去精神病院 |
[02:33] | but she’s my little girl. | 但她是我的宝贝女儿啊 |
[02:37] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[02:39] | I’m not giving up on her. | 我不会放弃她的 |
[02:46] | Can I help you, officer? | 需要我帮你什么吗 警官 |
[02:47] | This girl attacked her dad. She’s out of her mind. | 这个女孩攻击了她父亲 她精神不正常 |
[02:49] | She kicked me in the head when I was helping the medics. | 我在帮助急救员的时候 她还踢我的头 |
[02:51] | Okay, uh, Heather, can you get the officer | 好吧 海瑟 你能给这位警官 |
[02:53] | – an ice pack, please? – Sure. | -拿个冰敷袋吗 -好的 |
[02:55] | – Thank you. – Is she under arrest? | -谢谢 -你要逮捕她吗 |
[02:56] | Dad doesn’t want to press charges, | 她爸爸不想提出起诉 |
[02:58] | but it may not be his call. | 不过可能由不得他了 |
[02:59] | You think she’s really nutso? | 你觉得她是真的疯了吗 |
[03:00] | Well, I’m not aware of “Nutso” as a technical diagnosis, | 我不知道专业的诊断是不是「发疯」 |
[03:04] | but she does seem to be experiencing some kind of psychosis. | 但她似乎正遭受着某种精神失常的折磨 |
[03:07] | People also like to fake crazy, | 有时候人们也喜欢装疯 |
[03:09] | so they go to the hospital instead of jail. | 这样他们就能通过进医院来逃过坐牢 |
[03:10] | Thanks for the hot tip, but she has legitimate injuries. | 谢谢你的贴心提示 不过她确实有伤 |
[03:13] | We’ll let you know when she’s done. | 等治疗结束我们会通知你的 |
[03:15] | Fine by me. | 可以 |
[03:17] | I got plenty of paperwork back at the station, | 我局里还有一堆材料要写 |
[03:19] | but when I come back here, | 不过等我回来 |
[03:19] | I’m either taking her to jail or the nuthouse. | 我得送她去监狱 或者精神病院 |
[03:24] | Attention to orders. | 全体注意 |
[03:27] | The Secretary of the Army has reposed special trust | 陆军部长对我们的爱国热情 |
[03:31] | and confidence in the patriotism… | 寄予了很高的信任和期待 |
[03:33] | Thanks for inviting me. | 太感谢你邀请我来了 |
[03:34] | I’ve never been to a promotion ceremony. | 我从来没参加过晋职典礼 |
[03:36] | It’s so exciting. | 简直太激动了 |
[03:37] | Army promotions are a lot tamer at home. | 国内的晋职典礼要温柔多了 |
[03:39] | If we were on deployment, my buddy Javy | 如果在部队 我的好兄弟哈维 |
[03:41] | would be running into the mud getting punched in the chest | 得冲进泥地中 他的胸口上 |
[03:43] | by every NCO in his battalion. | 得挨遍全营所有军士的拳头 |
[03:45] | Well, let me know when you get promoted | 那你晋职的时候一定要告诉我 |
[03:46] | – ’cause I got a great right hook. – 2015. | -我右勾拳可厉害了 -2015年 |
[03:49] | Javier Luis Castro is therefore advanced | 哈维尔·路易斯·卡斯特罗因此 |
[03:52] | from sergeant to staff sergeant. | 从中士晋升为上士 |
[03:57] | Javy! | 哈维 |
[04:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[04:04] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢长官 |
[04:07] | Yeah, baby! | 太棒了 宝贝 |
[04:09] | Smile for that picture! | 对着相机笑一个 |
[04:13] | – Sergeant, congratulations again. – Thank you, sir. | -再次恭喜你 上士 -谢谢长官 |
[04:16] | I was just telling Captain Alister | 我刚刚还在跟阿里斯特上尉 |
[04:17] | and his lovely friend here | 还有他可爱的朋友说 |
[04:18] | you guys have a long career in the army. | 你们在军队里还有很漫长的职业生涯 |
[04:21] | I hope you enjoy your work as much as I do. | 我希望你们也能像我一样喜欢这份工作 |
[04:22] | – Congratulations, again. – Thank you. | -再一次祝贺你 -谢谢 |
[04:24] | – You guys have a good evening. – Thank you, sir. | -玩得开心 -谢谢长官 |
[04:27] | Thanks for coming, man. | 谢谢你能来 哥们 |
[04:28] | Wouldn’t miss it. | 我怎么能错过呢 |
[04:28] | Are you kidding me? So, where’s the kids? | 开玩笑呢吧你 孩子们呢 |
[04:30] | Oh, they’re with Javy’s parents. | 他们跟爷爷奶奶在一起 |
[04:31] | We booked a hotel downtown for the night, | 我们今晚在市区订了酒店 |
[04:33] | a little romantic staycation. | 来次浪漫的居家度假 |
[04:35] | I’ll probably pass out in front of the TV. | 我估计坐在电视机前就晕过去了 |
[04:37] | Sergeant romance over here. | 这就是大兵的浪漫 |
[04:40] | Right. Uh, sorry. | 是啊 忘了介绍 |
[04:41] | – Yeah, this is Krista. – Good to meet you. | -这是克丽丝塔 -很高兴见到你 |
[04:43] | – This is Javy… – Good to meet you, too. | -这是哈维 -也很高兴见到你 |
[04:43] | …and his fantastic wife | 还有他根本配不上的 |
[04:45] | – that he does not deserve, Gina. – Hi. | -美丽娇妻 吉娜 -你好 |
[04:48] | – You hungry? – Yes. | -饿不饿 -有点 |
[04:50] | – Come here. – Bye. | -跟我来 -回见 |
[04:53] | Krista’s definitely a girl, right? | 克丽丝塔是个货真价实的女孩 对吧 |
[04:55] | – She’s not one of those trans– – What is wrong with you? | -她不是那种变 -你有病啊 |
[04:56] | I’m just asking, man. | 说说而已 兄弟 |
[04:57] | You know, the world’s a complicated place these days. | 你知道 最近这世道什么样的都有 |
[05:00] | – Screw you, Lee. Colonel! Gun! | -去你的 李 -上校 小心枪 |
[05:02] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 |
[05:11] | – Gina! – Get the gun! | -吉娜 -把枪拿上 |
[05:13] | Gina! | 吉娜 |
[05:14] | Drew! Help me! | 德鲁 帮帮我 |
[05:29] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:29] | 第 二 季 第 九 集 | |
[05:33] | Gina! No, baby, no. No. | 吉娜 不 亲爱的 |
[05:35] | – You got him? – Yeah, yeah. | -他就交给你了 -好的 |
[05:37] | Hold on for me, Gina. Come on, baby. | 吉娜 坚持住 加油亲爱的 |
[05:39] | Somebody call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[05:40] | Oh my God! She’s losing a lot of blood, man. | 天啊 她流了好多血 |
[05:42] | Yeah, blood and artery. | 动脉损伤出血 |
[05:43] | Gina. | 吉娜 |
[05:44] | – Gina, stay with me, baby. – What do you got, Krista? | -吉娜 撑住 -克丽丝塔 情况如何 |
[05:46] | Gsw to chest and neck. | 胸口和颈部有枪伤 |
[05:47] | So far, only mild respiratory distress. | 目前为止 只有轻微的呼吸困难 |
[05:49] | I’m putting pressure on the neck wound, | 我在向颈部伤口施压 |
[05:50] | but I-I need internal pressure right on the artery, | 但我需要打开伤口 从内部压迫止血 |
[05:52] | or he’s gonna bleed out. | 不然他会失血致死 |
[05:54] | – Hey, sir, do you self-cath? – Yeah. | -先生 你用的是自助导尿管吧 -对 |
[05:56] | I need an unused foley catheter. | 我需要一根没用过的导尿管 |
[05:57] | – Yeah, I got one. – Javy, go grab that. | -我有的 -哈维 把它拿过来 |
[05:59] | Javy, grab that, give it to Krista. | 哈维 去把它拿过来给克丽丝塔 |
[06:02] | I got my hands full. | 我现在腾不出手 |
[06:03] | Okay, so, Krista, what you’re gonna — | 听着克丽丝塔 你要做的是… |
[06:04] | Insert the tube in the colonel’s neck, | 把管子插进上校的脖子 |
[06:05] | inflate the balloon, stop the bleeding — I-I’m on it. | 给气球充气 以便止血 这就开始 |
[06:10] | Drew, what’s happening to her? | 德鲁 她怎么样了 |
[06:12] | I got her, Javy. I got my finger on the artery. | 稳住她了 哈维 我按着她的动脉 |
[06:14] | I need you to go out, | 我要你出去 |
[06:15] | direct the paramedics back here when they get here. | 等医护人员一到就直接把他们带过来 |
[06:17] | Go! | 快去 |
[06:20] | – How’s that going, Krista? – It’s in.-…. | -克丽丝塔 怎么样了 -插进去了 |
[06:24] | It’s working. | 起作用了 |
[06:25] | Great. We need to get these two to the hospital. | 太好了 我们得把他们送到医院去 |
[06:31] | In. | 吸气 |
[06:32] | And out. | 吐气 |
[06:35] | Hello, everyone. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 你们好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[06:38] | So, I understand that Marcus has cystic fibrosis. | 我听说马库斯有囊胞性纤维化 |
[06:41] | We like to call it “65 roses.” You know why? | 我们喜欢称它为「凉杏千玫」 你猜为什么 |
[06:44] | Uh, ’cause when it was first diagnosed, | 因为最初诊断的时候 |
[06:46] | Most kids couldn’t pronounce it, | 大部分孩子不会念「囊性纤维」 |
[06:47] | So the nickname took off. | 于是这朗朗上口的别名就流行起来了 |
[06:48] | He’s, like, the only doctor who’s known that. | 他好像是唯一一个能回答出来的医生 |
[06:51] | – Totally cool. – As you can see, | -帅呆了 -你也看得出 |
[06:52] | you are in excellent hands with Dr. Cummings. | 卡明斯医生会把你照顾得很好 |
[06:54] | Uh, so it sounds like Marcus has — | 马库斯像是得了… |
[06:56] | Pneumonia. Third time this year. | 肺炎 今年第三次了 |
[06:58] | We just moved here from Dallas. | 我们刚从达拉斯搬过来 |
[07:00] | These are his records from the children’s hospital. | 这是他在儿童医院的医院记录 |
[07:02] | Pseudomonas — treated with a week of I.V. Gentamicin. | 假单胞菌 静脉注射了一周庆大霉素 |
[07:05] | Streptococcus — treated with oral augmentin, | 链球菌 口服阿莫西林 |
[07:08] | which gave him diarrhea, so that antibiotic’s a big fail. | 这让他腹泻不止 所以抗生素是行不通了 |
[07:10] | His stomach is already a big mess | 他的胃因为粘液累积 |
[07:11] | from the mucus buildup, so start him on cefepime — | 变得很糟糕 你们得给他用头孢吡肟 |
[07:14] | 1 gram every 8 hours until his sputum culture is back. | 每八小时推一毫克直到痰液培养恢复正常 |
[07:17] | My mom’s not being rude. She’s just efficient. | 我妈妈不是没有礼貌 她只是注重效率 |
[07:20] | That’s…impressive. | 挺…厉害的 |
[07:22] | And it’s good that your mom knows her stuff. | 幸好你妈妈懂这些 |
[07:23] | It makes our job a lot easier. | 这省了我们不少时间 |
[07:25] | So, Dr. Cummings, what would you suggest? | 卡明斯医生 你有什么建议 |
[07:28] | Yeah, actually, I — what she — what she said. | 我想…就照她说的做吧 |
[07:31] | Also, I would order a chest x-ray | 与此同时 我会安排他做胸部X光片 |
[07:32] | and set him up for breathing treatments. | 让他接受呼吸治疗 |
[07:34] | Excellent. I’ll leave you to it. | 非常好 那我就交给你了 |
[07:35] | It was nice to meet you both. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[07:37] | You too. | 彼此彼此 |
[07:38] | Okay, I’ll get you started, all right? | 那我们就开始吧 好吗 |
[07:42] | Amanda, I’m Dr. Zia. | 阿曼达 我是祁医生 |
[07:45] | This is Dr. Callahan. How you feeling? | 这位是卡拉翰医生 你感觉如何 |
[07:48] | My head’s still fuzzy. | 我的头还是很晕 |
[07:52] | Oh, God, dad. Did I do that? | 天啊 爸爸 是我干的吗 |
[07:53] | It’s all right, honey. It’s okay. | 没事的 小宝贝 没关系的 |
[07:54] | – Don’t worry. -I’m so, so sorry. | -别担心 -我很抱歉 |
[07:57] | I-I don’t know what’s happening to me. | 我不知道自己是怎么了 |
[07:58] | I’ve been so much better lately. | 我最近已经好很多了 |
[08:00] | I enrolled in a couple of college classes. | 我还报名了大学课程 |
[08:03] | I thought my meds were starting to work. | 我还以为我吃的药有效果了 |
[08:06] | Listen, uh, can we remove these restraints? | 听着 我们可以解开这些束缚吗 |
[08:08] | I mean, I think she’s calm now. | 我觉得她现在冷静下来了 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I think we can remove them. | 我想可以解开 |
[08:17] | Ow. My back really hurts. | 我的背好痛 |
[08:19] | Yeah, yeah, that’s because the police | 这是因为警察 |
[08:20] | tackled you to the ground, honey. | 把你摁倒了 小宝贝 |
[08:21] | No, it’s that same pain. | 不 还是那种痛 |
[08:23] | My back. My stomach. They’re killing me. | 我的背 我的胃 痛死了 |
[08:26] | The same pain? | 「那种痛」 |
[08:27] | Yeah, yeah, she complains about this a lot, | 没错 她抱怨了很久了 |
[08:29] | but doctors say it’s psychosomatic. | 医生说这只是心理上的 |
[08:30] | Why doesn’t anybody believe me? | 为什么没人相信我 |
[08:33] | It really hurts. All the time, I swear. | 真的很痛 一直都痛 我发誓 |
[08:36] | By any chance, are you menstruating? | 是不是可能你月经来了 |
[08:37] | Yeah, but I know what cramps feel like. | 没错 但我知道痛经是什么样的 |
[08:39] | This is different. | 这种痛不一样 |
[08:43] | She does this a few times a week exactly like this. | 每周她会这样叫上好几次 |
[08:44] | Let’s get her 5 of morphine. | 我们给她用五毫克吗啡 |
[08:46] | Toph. Stomach pain, back pain — | 陶福 胃疼 背疼… |
[08:48] | could be appendicitis or pancreatitis. | 可能是阑尾炎或者胰腺炎 |
[08:51] | Maybe a kidney stones or ovarian cyst. | 也可能是肾结石或卵巢囊肿 |
[08:54] | Let’s do a pelvic ultrasound and an abdominal C.T. | 给她做个盆腔超声还有腹部CT |
[08:57] | -Yeah, yeah. – You think this pain’s real? | -没问题 -你觉得这个痛是真的 |
[09:00] | – We are not sure. – It is real. | -我们还不敢肯定 -是真的 |
[09:01] | – We’re gonna find out. – Okay. | -我们会搞清楚的 -好的 |
[09:03] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[09:06] | You can’t do this to my daughter. | 你不能这样对我女儿 |
[09:07] | Her birthday is in two days. | 再过两天就是她生日了 |
[09:10] | I’ll, uh — I’ll pay it off in installments. | 我可以…我可以分期付款 |
[09:14] | Please, I’m — I’m begging you. | 拜托 我求你了 |
[09:16] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:22] | It’s okay. I was just… | 没关系的 我就是… |
[09:24] | I was just passing through. | 我只是路过罢了 |
[09:28] | I just, um — just lost the venue | 我女儿办成人礼的地方 |
[09:31] | for my daughter’s quinceanera. | 取消了我的预定 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Oh. | 好吧 |
[09:35] | It’s just with the, uh, divorce | 还有离婚 |
[09:36] | and pay cut, man, it all adds up. | 减薪 真是雪上加霜 |
[09:40] | And I just maxed out all my credit cards. | 我还刷爆了所有的信用卡 |
[09:47] | Her birthday is in two days. | 还有两天她就生日了 |
[09:50] | If I don’t find a place for her to have this party, | 如果我没办法给她找个地方办派对 |
[09:52] | my daughter’s gonna be crushed. My ex-wife will kill me. | 我女儿肯定很难过 我前妻会把我杀了 |
[09:57] | Michael, I’m sorry. That’s awful. | 迈克 很抱歉 这真糟糕 |
[09:59] | Well, hey, look — is there anything I can do? | 听着…有什么是我能帮上忙的吗 |
[10:01] | No, but thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[10:04] | I got myself into this. I’ll get myself out. | 这是我自找的 我会想到办法的 |
[10:08] | Incoming. | 患者来了 |
[10:11] | Hey, what the hell happened, man? | 到底发生了什么 伙计 |
[10:12] | Shooter at the ceremony. This is my friend, Gina. | 仪式上发生枪击案 她是我朋友 吉娜 |
[10:14] | All right. Take her to Ttrauma 2. | 好的 带她去创伤二室 |
[10:15] | GSW to the parietal scalp. | 额部头皮有枪伤 |
[10:16] | Hypotensive from blood loss. | 因失血过多导致低血压 |
[10:18] | I’ve got my finger on a pumping scalp artery. | 头皮动脉不断流血 我现在按着 |
[10:19] | GCS is 4-5-3. Make sure you get T.C. | 昏迷指数4-5-3 一定要把TC叫来 |
[10:22] | All right. Will do. | 没问题 交给我 |
[10:22] | Just stay awake, baby. Stay with me. Please. | 保持清醒亲爱的 别睡过去 拜托了 |
[10:24] | You’ve got to keep calm for her, Javy. | 哈维 为了她你也要保持冷静 |
[10:25] | That’s my wife! Don’t tell me to calm down, man! | 那是我老婆 别跟我说要我冷静 |
[10:27] | Sir, sir. Right here, right here. | 先生 先生 看着我 看着我 |
[10:28] | I know this is a terrible situation, | 我知道你一定感觉很糟糕 |
[10:30] | but you’re not helping your wife, all right? | 但你这样反而是在帮倒忙 行吗 |
[10:31] | Just let Dr. Alister work. | 让阿利斯特医生专心工作 |
[10:33] | It’s the best thing you can do. | 这是你唯一能做的了 |
[10:34] | Save her, Drew! Please! | 要救她 德鲁 拜托了 |
[10:35] | I got the colonel. | 上校在我这里 |
[10:37] | All right, what do we got? | 伤者什么情况 |
[10:38] | Gsw to the chest with a complete heart block. | 胸部枪伤 完全性房室传导阻滞 |
[10:40] | The bullet must’ve injured his atrioventricular node. | 子弹肯定伤到了他的房室结动脉 |
[10:42] | He needs a pacemaker. I need Scott. | 他需要起搏器 把斯科特找来 |
[10:43] | Uh, he’s not working tonight. Uh, go up to surgery. | 他今天不上班 带他上楼去做手术 |
[10:45] | I’ll page the on-call surgeon. | 我去呼叫今晚当值的外科医生 |
[10:50] | I’m gonna need another 2-0 prolene. | 我还需要2-0普理灵 |
[10:53] | B.P.’s down to 76 systolic. | 收缩压降至76 |
[10:58] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:59] | GSW to the scalp. | 头皮中枪 |
[11:00] | Just grazed her, but nicked an artery. | 只是擦到了她 但是伤到了动脉 |
[11:02] | Yeah. A purse string usually does the trick. | 荷包缝合的止血效果不错 |
[11:05] | Okay, I thought so. | 我也是这样想的 |
[11:06] | I just want to make sure I didn’t miss anything. | 我只是想确保我没漏掉什么 |
[11:08] | Drew, you got this. | 德鲁 你没问题的 |
[11:09] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. | 继续你手中的活就好 |
[11:10] | – I’m across the way if you need me. – Okay. | -如果你需要我 我就在那边 -好 |
[11:14] | Let’s cross and type for four | 交叉配型四个单位 |
[11:15] | and get two units on the rapid infuser. | 再快速输注两单位 |
[11:17] | I’m on it. | 马上去 |
[11:18] | Got it right here. | 找到了 |
[11:27] | Say, Kenny… | 肯尼 |
[11:34] | Hi, Gina. I’m Kenny. | 吉娜 我是肯尼 |
[11:36] | I got shot in the head? Oh, God, I got shot. | 我头部中枪了吗 天哪 我被枪击了 |
[11:39] | Gina, it’s okay. We’re fixing you right up. | 吉娜 没事的 我们正在治疗你 |
[11:41] | Okay, Gina, let’s keep those eyes on me. | 来 吉娜 睁开眼看着我 |
[11:43] | Good, good. Let’s take deep breaths. | 做得好 来深深吸一口气 |
[11:46] | Yeah, here we go, let’s take deep breaths. | 这就对了 慢慢呼出来 |
[11:50] | Hey, how about we take a little quiz? | 我们做个小测验怎么样 |
[11:52] | Huh, a fun, little quiz? | 一个很好玩的小测验 |
[11:54] | Now, which do you think is bigger? | 现在 你觉得它们俩谁更大 |
[11:55] | Russia or Pluto? | 俄罗斯还是冥王星 |
[11:57] | I don’t know. Pluto. | 我不知道 冥王星吧 |
[11:59] | I know, that’s the thing, right? | 我知道 这就是问题所在啊 |
[12:00] | You’d think. But it’s Russia. | 你以为是冥王星 但其实俄罗斯更大 |
[12:03] | No wonder Pluto’s not a planet anymore. | 难怪冥王星都不是个行星了 |
[12:05] | We kicked its puny, little ass out of the solar system. | 我们把它踢出了太阳系的行列 |
[12:08] | We want real planets up in here. | 我们需要的是实实在在的行星 |
[12:12] | They’re trying to kill me! | 他们想要杀了我 |
[12:14] | – Stay back! You’re the devil! – Take it easy! | -别过来 你这个恶魔 -放松 |
[12:16] | – You’re trying to control my brain! – No, please! | -你在试图操纵我的意识 -别这样 |
[12:18] | – Stay back! – Let’s just take it easy. | -别过来 -别紧张 放松好吗 |
[12:19] | – Get out! No, aah! – Don’t hurt her, please! | -滚出去 不 -请你们不要伤着她 |
[12:24] | Wait, what’s happening? She’s not breathing. | 等等 发生什么了 她没有呼吸了 |
[12:27] | Get me a crash cart! | 推个急救车来 |
[12:32] | Oh, hold the intubation. | 不用插管了 |
[12:33] | Her respirations are back to normal. | 她的呼吸正常了 |
[12:36] | Okay, wh-what happened to her? | 她怎么了 |
[12:38] | We don’t know. | 我们也不知道 |
[12:39] | Heather, she’s still out. | 海瑟 她还在昏迷 |
[12:40] | – Let’s keep her on high-flow oxygen. – Sure. | -给她高流量吸氧 -好的 |
[12:42] | Wait, she got you good. Let me — let me clean that up. | 等等 她伤得你不轻 让我处理下 |
[12:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:47] | I’m really sorry about that, okay? | 发生这样的事情 我十分抱歉 |
[12:48] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[12:49] | Happens almost every other night. | 几乎每隔一晚都会发生这样的事 |
[12:51] | ’cause I feel like my daughter is dying right in front of me, | 我觉得我女儿正在我面前死去 |
[12:53] | – And — and no one can do anything to– – Frank, | -所有人都没办法阻止…-弗兰克 |
[12:55] | – to stop it!That’s what I feel. – Frank, | -这一切 这就是我的感受 -弗兰克 |
[12:58] | the more physical symptoms, | 症状越多 |
[12:59] | The more pieces we have of the puzzle. | 我们就越容易解开疑团 |
[13:01] | Okay, if we can pinpoint the cause, then we can cure her. | 如果我们能找出病因 就能治好她 |
[13:07] | – What the hell is that? – She’s seizing. | -这是怎么回事 -痉挛发作了 |
[13:09] | What do you mean “She’s seizing”? What are you talking about?! | 你说痉挛发作是什么意思 你在说什么 |
[13:11] | Kenny, could you take frank to the waiting room? | 肯尼 你能带弗兰克去候诊室吗 |
[13:12] | No, no, I want to stay now. Let me stay with her! | 不 我要留在这儿 让我陪着她 |
[13:15] | – Let me stay here. – Go to the waiting room now! | -让我待在这儿 -你去候诊室等着 |
[13:17] | The meds are in, but she’s not slowing down. | 药物已经输进去了 但她没有好转 |
[13:18] | Okay, load a gram of dilantin. | 加一克的苯妥英钠 |
[13:19] | Tee, what the hell? | T 怎么回事 |
[13:20] | I don’t know, Toph. I don’t know. | 我不知道 陶福 我也不知道 |
[13:23] | Blow on that for me, okay? | 吹口气 好吗 |
[13:31] | His temp and respiratory rates are — are going up. | 他的体温和呼吸频率都在上升 |
[13:38] | It’s because it’s not working. | 因为这根本不管用 |
[13:40] | He’s not responding to the cefepime. | 头孢吡肟对他没起作用 |
[13:41] | This happens sometimes. | 有时候会这样 |
[13:43] | You can’t quit the game because I’m kicking your butt. | 你不可以退出游戏 我要打得你落花流水 |
[13:47] | One second, honey. | 等一秒 宝贝 |
[13:50] | Listen, has he ever gotten a nebulized antibiotic? | 他之前有试过雾化吸入抗生素吗 |
[13:53] | The, uh, the medicine will go directly to his lungs. | 药物会直达他的肺部 |
[13:55] | Yeah, good luck. | 试过 祝你好运 |
[13:56] | You have to submit paperwork to medicaid for approval. | 你得递交申请批准医疗补助计划的文件 |
[13:59] | Other hospitals have tried. They all fail. | 其他医院都试过了 都失败了 |
[14:01] | Right. | 好吧 |
[14:04] | We do things a bit different around here, okay? | 我们这边行事和他们有那么一点不同 |
[14:06] | So, yeah. | 所以 没错 |
[14:07] | Hey, uh, Marcus, watch out for her knight. | 马库斯 小心她的马 |
[14:10] | Okay, she’s baiting you. | 她在引诱你 |
[14:12] | Dude, I’m baiting her. | 哥们 是我在引诱她 |
[14:14] | Don’t give up my strategy. | 别暴露我的策略哦 |
[14:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:21] | It’s my turn? | 轮到我了 |
[14:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[14:25] | Naomi? | 娜奥米 |
[14:26] | Lydia, what — | 莉迪亚 怎么… |
[14:27] | Is it true that we’re not having my birthday party? | 我没有生日派对可以办了是真的吗 |
[14:29] | This is unbelievable, Michael. | 这真是令人无法相信 迈克 |
[14:31] | You said you took care of it. | 你说过你会办好这事的 |
[14:32] | Can we talk about this in private, please? | 我们可以私下再说这事吗 拜托了 |
[14:39] | Poor Michael. He’s in deep. | 可怜的迈克 他惨了 |
[14:41] | Yeah, I, uh — I heard that Naomi’s birthday party | 对啊 我听说娜奥米的生日派对 |
[14:44] | got canceled. | 被取消了 |
[14:45] | Not just any birthday, her quinceanera. | 那不是普通的生日 那是她的成人礼 |
[14:49] | That’s like a — it’s like a sweet sixteen, right? | 那是十六岁的花季 对吗 |
[14:51] | Sweet sixteen on steroids. | 打鸡血的十六岁花季 |
[14:53] | You learn a bunch of dances, put on a show for your guests, | 你会学各种舞 在宾客面前大展身手 |
[14:56] | Do a father/daughter dance. | 跳场父女舞什么的 |
[14:58] | It’s a milestone in a latina’s life. | 那可是拉丁人的人生里程碑 |
[15:01] | It’s one of the best days of my life. | 那是我一生中最美好的几天之一 |
[15:06] | Really, Lydia? You had to come down here, huh? | 搞什么 莉迪亚 你非得来这儿 |
[15:09] | Because you didn’t answer your phone. | 我来是因为你不接电话 |
[15:10] | Because I am working. | 我不接是因为我在工作 |
[15:12] | The hotel manager called | 酒店经理打电话过来 |
[15:13] | and said we had pick up all the decorations. | 说我们得把所有装饰物打包走人 |
[15:16] | I just wish you would’ve told me. | 我希望你会提前告诉我 |
[15:18] | I’m sorry, bug. I was trying to fix it first. | 我很抱歉 小东西 我会尽力弥补的 |
[15:21] | Look, I’m — I’m gonna make it up to you, okay? | 听着 我会补偿你的 好吗 |
[15:24] | We’ll have the party in a few months | 我们几个月后再办派对 |
[15:27] | after I save up some money. | 等我存了一点钱以后 |
[15:29] | You knew you couldn’t afford it. Why did you pretend? | 你知道你付不起的 为什么要假装可以 |
[15:32] | Because I underestimated expenses, okay? | 因为我没想到要花那么多钱 满意了吗 |
[15:35] | Listen, Naomi. | 听着 娜奥米 |
[15:37] | Money’s a little tight right now. | 我现在手头有点紧 |
[15:39] | I-I screwed up. I know. I’m so, so sorry. | 我搞砸了 我知道 我真的很抱歉 |
[15:43] | Then you can call everyone | 你可以给每个人打电话 |
[15:45] | And tell them it’s canceled and why. | 告诉他们派对取消了以及为什么取消 |
[15:48] | I’m not taking crap for this. It’s on you. | 我才不打这种电话 要打你打 |
[15:55] | I can’t believe this. | 我简直不敢相信这一切 |
[15:57] | Wha– honey! | 什…宝贝 |
[15:58] | C-come… | 回… |
[16:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:01] | Naomi! | 娜奥米 |
[16:05] | So, how you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:07] | I have an epic headache. | 头痛炸了 |
[16:08] | I would think so. | 我觉得也是 |
[16:09] | You just had a bullet bounce off your head. | 毕竟你被跳弹擦到了头 |
[16:11] | Actually, I’ve been having these headaches for a few weeks. | 事实上 我已经痛了几个星期了 |
[16:14] | – A few weeks? – I have been stressed out, | -几个星期 -我压力蛮大的 |
[16:16] | waiting to hear if javy was gonna get promoted. | 一直在等哈维是否会晋升的消息 |
[16:18] | I thought maybe that was the reason. | 我觉得可能是因为这个 |
[16:20] | Okay. Keep an eye on it. | 好吧 注意一下 |
[16:22] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[16:25] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[16:27] | I’m just a little shaken up. | 我只是有点吓着了 |
[16:29] | Did you check on the kids? | 孩子们怎么样 |
[16:30] | Yeah. Talked to my dad. | 问了我爸了 |
[16:31] | Kids are asleep. They’re fine. You — you need anything? | 他们睡了 都没事 你需要什么吗 |
[16:33] | No, I just have a headache. | 不用 只是有点头痛 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna talk to drew. | 我去和德鲁聊聊 |
[16:37] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[16:39] | Man, I’m sorry for yelling at you, dude. | 我很抱歉之前吼了你 哥们 |
[16:41] | – Yeah, it hurt my feelings. – It did? | -对啊 我很受伤 -真的吗 |
[16:43] | That’s why I’m telling you I’m sorry. | 我这不是来道歉了吗 |
[16:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[16:46] | But, uh, I heard the shooter | 但是 我听说那个开枪的人 |
[16:48] | was, uh, the Colonel’s brother-in-law. | 是上校的妹夫 |
[16:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:52] | Apparently, he was pissed because the colonel | 显然 他生气了 因为上校 |
[16:53] | wouldn’t co-sign for him on some business loan. | 不肯担保他的什么企业贷款 |
[16:56] | He just lost it. | 他就失控了 |
[16:57] | So, the man does four tours in war zones | 那么 这硬汉四次出入战场 |
[16:59] | and the first time he gets shot, | 但首次中弹是因为 |
[17:00] | it’s by his brother-in-law over a business loan? | 他妹夫的企业贷款 |
[17:02] | – Yeah. – Are you — | -对 -你这 |
[17:03] | What the hell’s wrong with people? | 这些人都什么毛病 |
[17:05] | – Right. – Hey, Gina. | -没错 -吉娜 |
[17:07] | Javy. | 哈维 |
[17:12] | So, I just finished with the colonel. | 我刚跟上校谈完 |
[17:13] | He’s in recovery. He wants to see you. | 他在复苏室 他想见你 |
[17:14] | – But I need to show you something first. – Yeah, sure. | -但我先得给你看点东西 -好的 |
[17:20] | Ah, damn. | 真见鬼 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:23] | What? Is that Gina’s X-ray? | 怎么了 是吉娜的X光片吗 |
[17:26] | It’s her C.T. | 是她的CT |
[17:28] | When you use that tone, man… | 当你用这种语气说话的时候… |
[17:29] | I know. Just — here, let me show you both something. | 这样吧 我先给你们看点东西 |
[17:34] | So, Gina, you have something called | 吉娜 你的大脑里出现了 |
[17:36] | an arteriovenous malformation in your brain. | 一处动静脉畸形 |
[17:39] | It’s an — it’s an avm. | 是一种动静脉畸形 |
[17:40] | It’s a huge spider web of tangled veins and arteries. | 是像蜘蛛网一样缠绕连结的静脉和动脉 |
[17:42] | It’s what’s causing your headaches. | 这就是你头痛的原因 |
[17:44] | Krista, did you already call neurosurge? | 克丽丝塔 你叫神经外科医生了吗 |
[17:45] | Yes, told them we need a stat avm resection. | 叫了 说了要立即进行动静脉畸形切除手术 |
[17:48] | I’ll — I’ll make sure the OR is prepped. | 我去让手术室做好准备 |
[17:49] | What? Oh, my God. | 什么 天啊 |
[17:51] | Drew, my head, it hurts. | 德鲁 我头痛 |
[17:52] | Yeah, we’re gonna take care of this right now. | 我们马上就解决这个问题 |
[17:54] | Okay, I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[17:55] | Hold on. I don’t understand what happened. | 等一下 我不知道发生了什么 |
[17:56] | She may have had the avm since birth, | 她可能生来就有动静脉畸形 |
[17:58] | but the force of the bullet hitting her skull | 但击中头骨的子弹力度 |
[17:59] | caused it to bleed. | 导致了脑内出血 |
[18:00] | What, her brain is bleeding? | 什么 她的脑内出血 |
[18:01] | Yes, we got to get it out before it ruptures. We got to go. Now. | 是 得在它破裂之前解决 马上去手术室 |
[18:04] | – What? What? No. – Okay, I love you. | -怎么会这样 不 -我爱你 |
[18:05] | All right, I love you. Baby, I love you. | 我爱你 宝贝 我爱你 |
[18:07] | She’s my world. You make sure they fix it. | 她是我的全部 你得保证治好她 |
[18:08] | – I know. – Fix her, Drew. Fix her. | -知道了 -治好她 德鲁 务必治好她 |
[18:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:19] | No. | 不 |
[18:21] | My kid’s completely destroyed, | 我的孩子彻底崩溃了 |
[18:22] | and it’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[18:25] | Well, I-I don’t know what it’s like to be a parent, | 我不知道做父母是什么滋味 |
[18:29] | but, um, I do know what it’s like to be a daughter. | 但我知道当女儿是什么滋味 |
[18:32] | And she’s angry with you now, | 她现在很生你的气 |
[18:34] | but it’s just a blip in the big picture. | 但这只不过是沧海一粟 |
[18:37] | Jordan, let me give you a little heads-up | 乔丹 我给你点关于做父母的 |
[18:40] | about being a parent. | 小小的提示 |
[18:42] | Your child’s happiness and well-being | 你孩子的幸福快乐 |
[18:43] | is all you think about. | 就是你所考虑的全部 |
[18:46] | No matter what you’re doing, | 不管你在做什么 |
[18:47] | no matter what’s happening in your day or at your job. | 不管你这一天或是上班的时候发生了什么 |
[18:51] | Did they eat right? What’s happening at school? | 他们吃的好不好 在学校发生了什么 |
[18:54] | It’s like a continuous soundtrack running through your head. | 就像一首在你脑中不断循环的背景音乐 |
[18:59] | So… all the time. | …始终吗 |
[19:01] | Yeah, all the time. | 是 始终 |
[19:04] | This party meant everything to Naomi, and I let her down. | 这派对对娜奥米意义重大 但我让她失望了 |
[19:07] | She’ll forgive me, but she’ll never forget. | 她会原谅我的 但她不会忘了这件事 |
[19:10] | And neither will I. | 我也不会 |
[19:15] | Hey, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[19:17] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[19:18] | Hey, uh, Marcus isn’t responding to cefepime. | 头孢吡肟对马库斯不起作用 |
[19:20] | He needs nebulized antibiotics. | 他需要抗生素雾化吸入 |
[19:21] | Is there any way he can get them | 我们有没有什么办法得到药品 |
[19:22] | before he submits to medicaid? | 在他求助于公共医疗补助之前 |
[19:24] | Man, those medications are pretty expensive. | 那些药可是相当昂贵 |
[19:25] | Uh, medicaid probably won’t reimburse, | 公共医疗补助可能不给报销 |
[19:28] | And there’s no way | 政府也肯定不会 |
[19:28] | the administration will approve of them. | 同意报销 |
[19:30] | Okay, then I’ll pay for them. | 好 那我来替他们付 |
[19:33] | If you pay for every drug | 如果你自己承担每一项 |
[19:34] | that’s not covered by insurance, | 不在医疗保险范围内的药费 |
[19:35] | you’ll be broke in a week. | 一周后你就破产了 |
[19:36] | Okay, then I’ll — I’ll worry about that next week. | 那么我就担心下周好了 |
[19:38] | Paul, come on. | 保罗 拜托 |
[19:40] | Look, you have a big heart, and I like that about you. | 听着 你很热心 我喜欢你这点 |
[19:44] | But we need to be realistic | 但对于力所能及和爱莫能助的事 |
[19:45] | about what we can and cannot do, all right? | 我们得现实一些 好吗 |
[19:49] | All right, I will try | 好 我尽可能快速地 |
[19:50] | and fast-track the paperwork on the medication, | 完成药物申请文件 |
[19:53] | but it could still take a month. | 但还得一个月 |
[19:55] | All right, so for now, add on an I.V. aminoglycoside. | 暂时先加上氨基糖苷类抗生素注射 |
[19:58] | All right, that might work. | 好 这样也许会起作用 |
[20:01] | Okay, but, uh, this sucks. | 好 但这糟透了 |
[20:03] | Yeah, it does. | 确实是 |
[20:10] | Hey. She really did get you. | 她真是撞得你不轻啊 |
[20:13] | You’re lucky she didn’t break your nose. | 你可真幸运 她没撞断你的鼻梁 |
[20:15] | I kind of miss a good punch to the face. | 我有点怀念被人一拳打在脸上的感觉了 |
[20:17] | You looking at Amanda’s new labs? | 你在看阿曼达的新检查结果吗 |
[20:18] | Yes. Give me a list of symptoms. | 对 给我列出一份病症的清单 |
[20:20] | Uh, seizures, respiratory paralysis, stomach pains, | 癫痫发作 呼吸麻痹 胃痛 |
[20:23] | back pains, skin lesions, | 背痛 皮肤损伤 |
[20:25] | paranoia, hallucinations. | 偏执症 幻觉 |
[20:26] | Could it be autoimmune hepatitis? | 有没有可能是自身免疫性肝炎 |
[20:27] | We did a full immunity work-up. | 我们做过全面的免疫系统检查了 |
[20:29] | Autoantibodies were normal. | 自身抗体正常 |
[20:30] | – This is so frustrating. – Yeah. | -真是令人沮丧 -是 |
[20:32] | Her father must feel so helpless. | 她父亲肯定觉得无助 |
[20:34] | Yeah, I’m not looking forward | 我可不期待 |
[20:35] | to this part of parenthood, by the way. | 为人父母的这种经历 顺说一句 |
[20:36] | Hey, we’re doctors. | 我们可是医生 |
[20:37] | We’ll be more in control of medical emergencies. | 我们对医疗急救在行多了 |
[20:39] | Yeah, you keep telling yourself that. | 是 你也就糊弄一下自己吧 |
[20:41] | You have no control. | 你根本无法控制 |
[20:42] | My daughter sneezes, I get a chill up my spine. | 我女儿打个喷嚏 我就一身冷汗 |
[20:45] | Yeah, but you’re weird. | 是 但你是怪人 |
[20:46] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[20:47] | Hey, the arresting officer just called. | 负责逮捕的警官刚刚打来电话 |
[20:49] | He wants to take her into custody. | 他要拘押她 |
[20:50] | I tried stalling, but he’s heading over. | 我试着拖住他 但他马上就过来了 |
[20:53] | Well, that sucks. We can delay him a bit, | 真糟糕 我们可以拖住他一阵子 |
[20:54] | but if she wakes up and starts flipping out again, | 但如果她醒过来 再次精神失常 |
[20:57] | she’s off to the psych ward. | 她就得去精神病区了 |
[20:58] | You know what? When the cop gets here, let me deal with him. | 等警察到这儿了 我来对付他 |
[20:59] | Yeah? How are you gonna do that? | 是吗 你准备怎么对付他 |
[21:01] | Don’t you worry about it. I got this. | 不用你们操心 交给我处理 |
[21:06] | How is Staff Sergeant Castro’s wife, Gina, doing? | 参谋军士卡斯特罗的妻子 吉娜怎么样了 |
[21:08] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在手术 |
[21:09] | We’ll know more in a couple of hours. | 过几个小时我们就能了解更多了 |
[21:14] | Colonel. | 上校 |
[21:16] | Tell me you beat the hell out of that coward, | 务必告诉我你把那懦夫痛打了一顿 |
[21:18] | son-of-a-bitch brother-in-law of mine. | 我妹夫真是狗娘养的 |
[21:19] | I just did what I needed to do, sir. | 我只是做了我应该做的 长官 |
[21:22] | Yeah, there was a lot of people there. | 是 当时那儿有许多人 |
[21:23] | You were the only one who acted. | 你是唯一一个采取行动的人 |
[21:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 长官 |
[21:26] | But we’re here to talk about you. | 但我们想跟您谈谈您的情况 |
[21:27] | Dr. Bell-hart assisted in your surgery. | 您的手术是由贝尔哈特医生协助完成的 |
[21:29] | Right, so, Colonel, the bullet ruptured your heart valve, | 上校 子弹穿破了您的心脏瓣膜 |
[21:32] | and we replaced it. | 我们把它换掉了 |
[21:33] | But the damage to your heart’s electrical system couldn’t be repaired, | 但心脏电生理系统的损伤无法修复 |
[21:35] | and we had to fit you with a pacemaker. | 我们得给您装上心脏起搏器 |
[21:40] | That’s a disability discharge from the army. | 那就得按残疾退伍了 |
[21:42] | I’m so sorry, sir. | 真抱歉 长官 |
[21:44] | I can talk to the medical evaluation board on your behalf. | 我可以为您去跟医疗评估委员会谈谈 |
[21:47] | Maybe we can get a dispensation. | 也许能得到特许 |
[21:48] | This — this doesn’t have to mean the end of your career. | 这并不代表您职业生涯的结束 |
[21:52] | Could you not do that? | 你能不能不这么做 |
[21:53] | – Sir? – I love the army, Captain, | -长官 -我爱部队 上尉 |
[21:55] | but I gave up everything for it. | 但我为它放弃了一切 |
[21:59] | My marriage fell apart. | 我婚姻破裂 |
[22:01] | I wasn’t there near as much as I should’ve been for my sons. | 孩子们需要我的时候 我总是帮不上忙 |
[22:04] | It’s time to make up for lost time. | 是时候弥补那些空档了 |
[22:06] | Getting shot kind of puts thing into — | 中弹好像把这些 |
[22:09] | Excuse me. Kind of puts things — | 抱歉 把这些 |
[22:12] | Oh, look at his face. It’s swelling. | 看脸部 肿胀了 |
[22:14] | He’s got hives. | 是荨麻疹 |
[22:15] | Get me epi and start solu-medrol and benadryl. | 给我肾上腺素 注射甲强龙和苯海拉明 |
[22:17] | He’s going into anaphylactic shock. | 他马上要过敏性休克了 |
[22:19] | From what? He has no allergies. | 源头呢 他又没有过敏史 |
[22:20] | My chest burns. | 胸部好痛 |
[22:26] | Pacemaker. | 是起搏器 |
[22:27] | He’s got to be allergic to the cables. | 他一定是对接线过敏 |
[22:29] | – I’ll call cardiology. – No time. | -我去叫心脏科的人来 -来不及了 |
[22:30] | We got to take the pacemaker out. | 我们得把起搏器取出来 |
[22:32] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[22:34] | – Now. – Okay. | -现在 -好 |
[22:35] | We’re gonna have to externally pace him to keep him alive. | 我们得体外起搏维持他的生命了 |
[22:46] | He can’t breathe! Help! | 他无法呼吸了 来人啊 |
[22:48] | Help! He can’t breathe! | 有人吗 他无法呼吸了 |
[22:50] | He can’t breathe! Do something! | 他喘不过气了 帮帮忙 |
[22:51] | His — his oxygen level is dropping. | 他的血氧浓度在下降 |
[22:53] | I need to put him on a vent. I need a nurse. | 给他上呼吸机 我需要一位护士 |
[22:54] | It’s gonna be okay, babe. Shh. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 宝贝 没事 |
[22:57] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[22:57] | I-I got you, buddy. I got you, buddy. | 我在呢 哥们儿 |
[22:59] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:01] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[23:02] | Grab a vent and set up to intubate. | 拿个呼吸机 装到插管上 |
[23:05] | Please, Marcus, stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[23:07] | – Come on. – Marcus. | -来 -马库斯 |
[23:08] | It’s okay. | 会没事的 |
[23:11] | Hey, there, officer. | 好啊 警官 |
[23:13] | My perp ready to go? | 我的犯人可以走了吗 |
[23:15] | Um, I’ll check, but I think | 我要看一下 但我认为 |
[23:17] | that she’s getting some more tests. | 她要再做一些检查 |
[23:19] | But, hey, officer, you know what? | 但警官 您知道吗 |
[23:21] | I am so glad that you came back, because, you know, | 见到您回来我真是太高兴了 |
[23:22] | I just couldn’t get you out of my mind. | 因为你存在我深深的脑海里 |
[23:24] | Hey, doc, I’m flattered, but I’m taken. | 受宠若惊 但我名草有主了 |
[23:25] | What? No, no, no, no. | 什么 不 别误会 |
[23:26] | Um, I’m concerned about the kick to the head. | 我担心的是你头部的伤口 |
[23:30] | I think you should get a C.T. scan. | 我觉得你应该做个CT |
[23:32] | Seems kind of extreme. | 小题大做了吧 |
[23:34] | Well… | 那… |
[23:35] | Wouldn’t it be extreme if you didn’t get the scan | 不拍片子 脑出血而死 |
[23:38] | and you dropped dead from a brain bleed? | 就不算小题大做了吧 |
[23:43] | Uh, yeah. O-okay. | 也是 好吧 |
[23:46] | But how much is this gonna run me? | 但拍个片子得花多少 |
[23:48] | Stop it. | 说什么呢 |
[23:48] | It’s on the house for our boys in blue. | 我们全包了 |
[23:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[23:58] | Hey, bud. | 哥们儿 |
[23:58] | How’s, uh — how’s Marcus doing? | 马库斯情况怎么样 |
[24:00] | Uh, terrible. I had to put him on a vent. | 不怎么样 给他上了呼吸机 |
[24:05] | Damn. | 该死 |
[24:06] | Sorry you had to do that, man. | 为你感到抱歉 兄弟 |
[24:07] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[24:10] | You should have seen the look on his face when I had to intubate. | 你真该看看我做插管时他的神情 |
[24:12] | I mean, the kid’s only 9 years old. | 他才九岁 |
[24:13] | He’s already been through enough pain for a lifetime. | 就已经受太多的罪了 |
[24:16] | It’s just not fair. | 生命太不公了 |
[24:17] | I hear that, man. | 我听说了 |
[24:19] | Sick kids always mess me up, too. | 我也最不忍心看到生病的小孩子了 |
[24:21] | Hey, I’ll keep good thoughts. | 但愿他一切安好 |
[24:48] | 处方与药品调配 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 用户 肯尼·福内特 注册护士 输入处方编码 | |
[24:58] | 药品调出 柜门已打开 | |
[25:30] | You got the meds? | 你拿到药了吗 |
[25:31] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[25:32] | Yeah, I figured something out. | 想了点办法 |
[25:34] | How? Medicaid? | 怎么说 医疗救助吗 |
[25:36] | Um, no, no. | 不是 |
[25:37] | The pharmacist actually owed me a favor, | 药剂师欠我个人情 |
[25:39] | uh, so he gave me samples from the drug company. | 所以他把制药公司的样品给我了 |
[25:42] | They were — they were free to the hospital, actually, | 那些是免费送给医院的 |
[25:44] | So, um, you know, they’re free. | 所以 不用花钱 |
[25:49] | That’s unbelievable. | 真是难以置信 |
[25:55] | Hey, you — you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:56] | Yeah. Um… | 我没事 |
[25:59] | I’m not — I’m just not used to people helping me. | 我只是不太习惯别人帮我 |
[26:02] | It’s nice to have someone else care for a change. | 偶尔有人帮帮你感觉也不赖 |
[26:07] | His father… | 他的爸爸 |
[26:09] | I am — I’m sorry. I shouldn’t, um… | 抱歉 我不该… |
[26:11] | No, no, no. Um, what? | 别拘束 你说 |
[26:16] | Marcus’ dad, he — he bailed | 马库斯的爸爸 |
[26:19] | when he saw how hard it was to take care of him. | 看到照料孩子这么艰难就抛弃了我们 |
[26:22] | He always treated him like he was some sort of cripple. | 他一直把这孩子当成残废一样 |
[26:24] | And my kid — | 我的孩子 |
[26:26] | he does not need pity and tears. | 他不需要同情和眼泪 |
[26:31] | He needs love. | 他需要爱 |
[26:33] | Well, it sounds like he gets plenty of that. | 他好像得到了很多的爱 |
[26:38] | He does. | 是的 |
[26:40] | Anyway… | 不管怎么说 |
[26:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:46] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[26:49] | This patch is cobalt. | 这一块是钴料 |
[26:52] | This one is silicone. | 这个是硅树脂 |
[26:59] | You holding up okay? | 你能撑得住吧 |
[27:01] | We haven’t had a chance to talk about the shooting. | 还没找机会跟你聊聊枪击的事 |
[27:08] | Honestly… | 其实 |
[27:10] | Tonight was… just a lot. | 今晚负能量太多了 |
[27:16] | Life’s just so out of our control. | 我们无力掌控生活 |
[27:18] | Just one accident, one moment, | 一次事故 一个瞬间 |
[27:22] | – One piece of news. – Yeah. | -一条新闻 -对 |
[27:24] | And that’s why I’m just — I mean, | 所以我才 |
[27:26] | I trying to live life in the moment, | 我才要活在当下 |
[27:29] | especially after Rick’s accident and the breakup. | 特别是在瑞克的变故以及跟他分手之后 |
[27:32] | I’m just trying to take all the hits and bumps, | 我只能努力承受这些摔打 |
[27:34] | go for a ride, hope for the best. | 兜兜风 看开些 |
[27:37] | ’cause, I mean, like you said, | 因为 就像你说的 |
[27:39] | it’s just out of our control. | 这是不可控的 |
[27:43] | Drew, look at that patch. | 德鲁 快看补片 |
[27:48] | He’s allergic to cobalt. | 他对钴过敏 |
[27:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:50] | Great. Now we just got to find a manufacturer | 太好了 现在只需要找个厂商 |
[27:52] | who makes a pacemaker without cobalt. | 做一个不含钴的起搏器 |
[27:54] | Can you start making some phone calls? | 你能先去打电话吗 |
[27:55] | I want to go check on Gina. | 我想去看一下吉娜 |
[27:56] | Of course, of course. I’ll get Ragosa to help. | 当然 我找拉戈萨帮忙 |
[27:58] | – You go. – Thank you. | -快去吧 -谢了 |
[28:03] | So, doc, I know I said I’m taken, | 医生 虽然说我名草有主了 |
[28:04] | but, uh, my girlfriend and I have been talking about | 但我跟我女朋友商量要不要 |
[28:06] | having one of those open relationships. | 保持一种开放的恋爱关系 |
[28:09] | You know, where you can have sex with other people. | 你懂的 跟别人上上床也是可以的 |
[28:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:13] | Because after a while, let’s be honest, | 因为过了一段时间 老实讲 |
[28:14] | it gets pretty boring doing the same old… | 总是那一套也挺烦的 |
[28:16] | You have to be quiet now, or the scan won’t work. | 你要保持安静 不然没办法扫描 |
[28:19] | Copy that. | 明白 |
[28:23] | Okay, don’t run the scan, and don’t tell anyone, | 别开机器 也别告诉别人 |
[28:25] | and I will get you the next three weekends off. | 我给你放三周周末的假 |
[28:28] | – Deal. – All right. | -成交 -好样的 |
[28:31] | Catch you later. | 一会儿再过来 |
[28:33] | Maybe this is mental illness. | 也许是精神疾病 |
[28:36] | Maybe — maybe we’re trying to find something | 也许我们找的病因 |
[28:37] | that’s not there. | 根本就不在那儿 |
[28:38] | Toph, both of our guts told us it wasn’t psychiatric. | 陶福 直觉告诉我们这不是精神疾病 |
[28:41] | Sometimes our guts are wrong. | 有时候直觉是错误的 |
[28:43] | Sometimes that’s just us trying to fix something | 有时候我们明明知道爱莫能助 |
[28:45] | that we know we can’t. | 却还是想要修补 |
[28:46] | Nah, I’m not good with “Can’t.” | 我可不吃那一套 |
[28:48] | “Can’t” is part of the job. | 那也是工作的一部分 |
[28:50] | Her father said | 她父亲说 |
[28:50] | that she’s been to every psychiatrist in town. | 城里的精神病医生她都看过了 |
[28:53] | What do we know that they don’t? | 他们都不知道病因 我们怎么知道 |
[28:56] | What did we learn in the war? | 战场教会了我们什么 |
[28:58] | To follow your gut. | 跟随你的直觉 |
[28:59] | And what happened when we didn’t? | 逆行会有什么后果 |
[29:01] | – I know, Tee. – Look, Toph. | -我明白 T -陶福你看 |
[29:03] | – What? – Look. | -什么 -看 |
[29:08] | Purple pee. | 紫色的尿 |
[29:10] | Purple pee. | 紫色的尿 |
[29:12] | G.I. and neuro symptoms, diaphragmatic paralysis. | 肠胃和神经的症状 膈肌麻痹 |
[29:14] | Seizures, skin blisters, menstrual cycle. | 癫痫 皮肤水疱 月经周期 |
[29:17] | Purple pee! | 紫色的尿 |
[29:18] | We got it! Yeah! | 我们找到了 是啊 |
[29:20] | On short notice? | 临时通知的吗 |
[29:21] | You really think you can pull off? | 你真的认为可以完成吗 |
[29:22] | We don’t know if we don’t try, right? | 不试试怎么知道呢 |
[29:23] | Hey, look, spread the word, okay? | 把消息传出去 知道吗 |
[29:25] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:34] | Hey. I just got an update from O.R. | 手术室传来消息 |
[29:37] | Gina’s gonna be in there another hour. | 还有一个小时 吉娜就可以进去了 |
[29:40] | But so far, so good. | 不过目前来看还不错 |
[29:43] | Man, the surgeon told me | 老兄 那个外科医生告诉我 |
[29:44] | that if you didn’t order that brain scan — | 如果你没做那个脑部扫描… |
[29:46] | That’s just my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[29:49] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[29:51] | You’re my brother, man. You really are. | 你就是我的兄弟 真的 |
[29:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:57] | Okay, don’t get all gay on me now. | 好了 别让我整同性恋那一套 |
[29:59] | Hey, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[29:59] | Your wife is gonna survive. I’m not your type. | 你老婆会没事的 我不适合你 |
[30:06] | Hey, man, I’m sorry about | 老兄 很抱歉 |
[30:07] | trying to hook you up with my cousin, too. | 之前想撮合你跟我的表兄 |
[30:09] | It was just — I should’ve asked you, you know, | 只是… 我不该问你的 |
[30:12] | what kind of guys you’re into or whatever. | 你喜欢什么类型的 那些事 |
[30:13] | I just — I saw you were hurting. | 我只是… 看你很难过 |
[30:16] | I wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[30:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:19] | But I’m still not over Rick. | 但我还忘不了瑞克 |
[30:21] | And I’m not ready to meet someone else | 而且我还没准备好认识别的人 |
[30:23] | and pretend to care about what school they went to | 假装很在乎他姐妹的孩子叫什么名字 |
[30:26] | or the names of their sister’s kids. | 或者上什么学校 |
[30:29] | I’m still in that “This all really sucks” stage. | 我仍处在「一切都糟透了」的阶段 |
[30:33] | Man, that’s the same relationship crap | 老兄 男人和女人的关系里 |
[30:37] | men and women go through. | 也会经历同样的事 |
[30:38] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:40] | It’s called being in love. | 这就叫做恋爱 |
[30:42] | Don’t be such a moron. Please. | 别像个傻子一样 拜托 |
[30:44] | Oh, shut up. | 少来了 |
[30:51] | Hey, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[30:53] | Hey. Hey, yeah. | 没事 |
[30:54] | It’s, uh, just super-hard to find a pacemaker that doesn’t have cobalt. | 只是 很难找到不含钴的起搏器 |
[31:00] | No, I mean — I mean, how are you doing? | 不 我是问 你怎么样 |
[31:02] | You, uh — you had a crazy-scary night. | 你经历了一个非常可怕的夜晚 |
[31:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:07] | I just haven’t, uh, had much time to process it yet. | 我只是还没有时间去消化这一切 |
[31:10] | Just been running around. | 一直在忙碌着 |
[31:14] | I just — I just want you to know | 我只是 我只是想让你知道 |
[31:16] | that I’m really — I’m really glad | 我真的 真的很高兴 |
[31:17] | nothing bad happened to you. | 你安然无恙 |
[31:20] | And I hope nothing does happen to you. | 我希望别有什么事发生在你身上 |
[31:24] | Look. | 听着 |
[31:28] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[31:30] | If you ever want to talk or grab a beer or whatever, | 如果你想谈谈或者喝杯酒 还是别的什么 |
[31:34] | you know, I’m around. | 尽管来找我 |
[31:39] | Thanks, Kenny. | 谢谢 肯尼 |
[31:40] | And congrats on your promotion. | 恭喜你升职 |
[31:42] | You’re gonna be so great. | 你一定会很优秀的 |
[31:44] | Damn skippy. | 没错 |
[31:45] | Okay. All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[31:46] | Krista, I found it — | 克丽丝塔 我发现了 |
[31:48] | gold-coated pacemaker, Danish manufacturer. | 镀金的起搏器 丹麦制造 |
[31:51] | There’s a 24-hour warehouse right here in San Antonio. | 有个全天营业的商店 就在圣安东尼奥 |
[31:54] | Give it up. Boom! | 击个掌 |
[31:55] | I will be right back. | 我马上就回来 |
[31:57] | Hey, Paul, how’s Marcus doing? | 保罗 马库斯怎么样了 |
[32:00] | Oh, a-a lot better, actually. | 他好多了 |
[32:01] | Uh, but I’m gonna admit him | 不过我要收他住院 |
[32:02] | so he can continue getting treatments. | 这样他就可以继续接受治疗 |
[32:04] | So, the aminoglycoside worked? | 这么说氨基糖苷类抗生素起作用了吗 |
[32:05] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[32:07] | – Good. – Yeah. | -很好 -是的 |
[32:07] | Sometimes that works. | 有时会管用的 |
[32:09] | Dr. Alexander to radiolo. | 亚历山大医生请到放射科来 |
[32:11] | Dr. Alexander to radiology. | 亚历山大医生请到放射科来 |
[32:28] | So, I heard surgery went great. | 我听说手术很顺利 |
[32:30] | I’ve had better days. | 我有过比这更漂亮的时候 |
[32:31] | But my kids are gonna love this look. | 不过孩子们会喜欢我这副样子的 |
[32:33] | They’re gonna call me “Mummy.” | 他们会叫我「木乃伊」[与妈妈同音] |
[32:34] | Oh, good, we’re making puns. | 很好 都能玩双关语了 |
[32:36] | I’ve been getting a bunch of texts, man. | 我收到了好多短信 老兄 |
[32:38] | You’re gonna get a commendation for what you did tonight. | 今晚你的行为会得到嘉奖的 |
[32:40] | And you’re a star, Drew. You’re all over the internet. | 你是明星了 德鲁 网上都是你的视频 |
[32:42] | Yeah. Show him the video. | 是啊 把视频给他看 |
[32:43] | Oh, yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:45] | What video? | 什么视频 |
[32:45] | It’s so cool. | 简直太酷了 |
[32:47] | Your 15 minutes of fame have started, bro. | 你15分钟的传说就要开始了 老兄 |
[32:51] | It already has 350,000 views. | 已经被观看了35万次 |
[32:55] | It’s pretty amazing. | 简直太不可思议了 |
[32:56] | Crazy, right? | 很疯狂是吗 |
[33:00] | So, Amanda has porphyria. | 这么说阿曼达有卟啉症 |
[33:02] | It’s a disorder that results from a buildup of molecules | 在红细胞里 由一种叫卟啉的分子 |
[33:04] | called porphyrins, in the red blood cells. | 积累而形成的紊乱 |
[33:06] | Okay, so, you’re saying that you think | 好吧 你是说 你认为 |
[33:08] | this por– disorder is causing this mental…? | 这种紊乱造成了她的精神… |
[33:11] | Yeah. Now, it’s easily treatable by a high-glucose I.V. | 是的 现在用高糖输液就可以轻松治愈 |
[33:14] | and a medication called hematin, | 还有一种药物叫血红素 |
[33:16] | which should work relatively fast. | 疗效会更快一些 |
[33:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:20] | Hold on one second. Hold on. Let me check a neuro exam. | 稍等 稍等 让我来做个神经系统检查 |
[33:22] | You said the scan was fine. I’m not doing any more tests. | 你说过扫描结果正常 我不会再做任何检查 |
[33:24] | I need to bring this woman in now. | 我必须现在就逮捕这个女人 |
[33:25] | Miss, I’m gonna read you your rights. | 小姐 我会向你宣读你的权利 |
[33:26] | Hey, just wait. It’s not a mental illness. | 等一下 这不是精神疾病 |
[33:28] | She’s not dangerous. She doesn’t have to go to jail. | 她并不危险 她不必进监狱的 |
[33:30] | You’re sure about this diagnosis, right? | 诊断结果你能确定吗 |
[33:31] | – Toph? – No, no! I’m not a guinea pig! | -陶福 -不不 我不是实验品 |
[33:34] | You can’t do experiments on me! | 你不能在我身上做实验 |
[33:36] | – Oh, my God! – She pulled out her I.V. | -天哪 -她拔掉输液管了 |
[33:38] | I’ll place an E.J. Hold her down. | 我放一个颈外静脉注射 按住她 |
[33:45] | Okay, the med’s all in. | 好了 药物都输进去了 |
[33:46] | Amanda, can you say something? | 阿曼达 你能说话吗 |
[33:48] | How’s your pain? Tell me. | 还痛吗 告诉我 |
[33:49] | Better. A lot better. | 好多了 好很多了 |
[33:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:54] | Daddy, the pain’s going away. | 爸爸 一点也不痛了 |
[33:55] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[33:56] | She’s like “The Exorcist.” | 她就像「驱魔人」里的女孩一样 |
[34:00] | Is this for real? | 这是真的吗 |
[34:01] | Very. And she’s only gonna get better. | 真的 而且她只会越来越好的 |
[34:03] | I-I won’t take her in, | 我不会逮捕她的 |
[34:04] | but I am gonna have to give her a summons to appear in court. | 但我要给她发一个法庭的传讯 |
[34:06] | What if we testify for her? | 如果我们为她作证呢 |
[34:08] | Case might be dismissed. | 案子可能会被驳回 |
[34:09] | – Count us in. – All right. | -我们都去 -好的 |
[34:11] | And, uh, doc, think about | 医生 考虑一下 |
[34:12] | what I was saying back there with the, uh — | 刚才我在那边说的话… |
[34:13] | – Good night, officer. – Copy that. | -晚安 警官 -收到 |
[34:16] | Sounds like | 听起来好像 |
[34:17] | you took one for the team there, Jordan. | 你为了集体利益做了点牺牲 乔丹 |
[34:19] | Not in the way he wanted to. | 不是他希望的那种方式 |
[34:21] | Hey. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 你好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[34:23] | I’m glad to see that you’re feeling better. | 很高兴看到你好多了 |
[34:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:26] | So, we’re gonna prescribe you some medication | 我们会给你开一些药物 |
[34:27] | to keep the disorder in check, | 来控制你的紊乱 |
[34:29] | and you’re gonna have to continue the I.V. treatments | 而且你必须再继续接受几天 |
[34:31] | for a few days. | 输液治疗 |
[34:32] | And no going in the sun, no smoking, | 不许晒太阳 不许抽烟 |
[34:35] | no alcohol, you got that? | 不许喝酒 明白吗 |
[34:37] | Whatever you want me to do, I’ll do it. | 不管你们让我做什么 我都照办 |
[34:39] | Yes. | 乖 |
[34:48] | So, you’ll only be in the hospital for a day or two, | 你只会在医院里住上一到两天 |
[34:50] | but I will, uh, come and visit, maybe, | 不过我会来看你的 也许吧 |
[34:51] | kick your butt in some chess. | 带着象棋虐哭你 |
[34:53] | – Bring it on. – Okay. | -放马过来 -好 |
[34:54] | And, hey, if you ever need anything while you’re here | 你在这要是有什么想要的 |
[34:56] | or even after you’re discharged, | 以后出院后也可以 |
[34:57] | just ask for me, okay? You will skip the line. | 随时来找我 绝对优待 |
[34:59] | – Whoa. Really? – V.I.P. Treatment. | -真的吗 -VIP治疗待遇 |
[35:03] | What’s V.I.P.? | 什么是VIP |
[35:03] | Uh, that would be very important person, | 就是非常重要的人 |
[35:06] | which you are, so… | 你就很重要 所以… |
[35:06] | I like that. | 我喜欢 |
[35:08] | See you later, bud. | 过会见 兄弟 |
[35:13] | That’s my number. | 我的电话 |
[35:15] | I don’t usually go for doctors. | 我之前不会跟医生约会 |
[35:17] | Twisted God complexes. | 扭曲的上帝情结 |
[35:20] | But you are the cutest. | 但你是最帅的 |
[35:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:30] | Here it is. | 拿到了 |
[35:31] | Oh, way to go, Michael. | 干得漂亮 迈克 |
[35:32] | The colonel’s already upstairs getting prepped. | 上校在楼上已经在做术前准备了 |
[35:33] | – I’ll run this up. – Okay. | -我给送过去 -好 |
[35:36] | Way to go on the pacemaker. | 起搏器干得漂亮 |
[35:38] | Well, at least I got one thing right tonight. | 至少今晚干对了一件事 |
[35:41] | Okay, enough of this pity party out of you. | 行了 你可别再可怜巴巴的了 |
[35:45] | Look, we’re all going to dinner later, | 我们一会要一起去吃晚餐 |
[35:46] | and you should come. | 你也来吧 |
[35:50] | I’m buying. | 我买单 |
[35:52] | – Well, if you’re buying, I am in. – Good. | -既然你买单那我就去吧 -好 |
[35:55] | But I am gonna go home and get some rest first. | 但我要先回家睡一觉 |
[35:58] | It’s been a long night. | 今晚太累了 |
[35:59] | – Text me where later. – Sure. | -过会给我发短信 -没问题 |
[36:06] | Okay, everybody gather ’round. | 大家集合 |
[36:08] | Listen up, we don’t have a lot of time. | 听着 我们时间不多了 |
[36:09] | I know you have all heard about this from either Kenny or me, | 估计我和肯尼已经跟你们说过了 |
[36:13] | and you all have your assignments, | 各自都分好工了 |
[36:14] | so we really need to pull together | 大家要齐心协力 |
[36:16] | to make this happen, okay? | 把事情办得漂漂亮亮的 |
[36:18] | Are you all with me? | 大家都同意吧 |
[36:19] | Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 同意 非常同意 |
[36:20] | Okay, come on. You can do better than that. | 大声点 你们怎么能这么小动静 |
[36:21] | Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! | 同意 |
[36:22] | All right, guys. Thank you. | 好了各位 谢谢 |
[36:42] | Wow. You did this? | 你干的吗 |
[36:46] | Jordan — it was her idea. | 乔丹 都是她出的馊主意 |
[36:48] | Michael, you’ve always been there for me, | 迈克 你一直都很照顾我 |
[36:49] | and now we’re all here for you. | 这次让我们照顾你一次 |
[36:53] | You’re part of the family. | 你是我们家里的一份子 |
[36:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:00] | My lady. | 女士 |
[37:02] | Happy birthday, sweetheart. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[37:04] | This isn’t what I planned, but it’s still pretty cool. | 虽然跟我计划的不一样 但也相当酷了 |
[37:06] | I got to ride a motorcycle. | 我骑到摩托了 |
[37:08] | I see, I see. | 我看到了 |
[37:10] | Uh-huh. Well, I hope you enjoyed it | 你高兴就好 |
[37:13] | ’cause it’s the last time you will. | 因为这是最后一次骑了 |
[37:17] | I’m not gonna say I’m not still mad you, Michael, | 我没说我不生你气了 迈克 |
[37:19] | but you have some amazing friends. | 但你的朋友们真够意思 |
[37:22] | All right, everybody, what do you say we go inside | 好了各位 我们进屋 |
[37:24] | and get this party started? How about it? | 把这派对嗨起来 |
[37:27] | Um, Michael and Naomi, you have a wardrobe change. | 迈克和娜奥米 你们得去换衣服 |
[37:36] | Really looking forward to the dance. | 一直很期待这支舞 |
[37:39] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:40] | Smells like beer here. | 这里一股啤酒味 |
[37:42] | Yes, it does. | 确实 |
[37:45] | Hey, uh, no fighting with mom tonight, okay? | 今晚不许跟妈妈吵架 好吗 |
[37:49] | Nope. I promise you. | 不吵 我保证 |
[37:52] | I won’t make any promises anymore that I can’t keep. | 我再也不会食言而肥 |
[37:57] | What you did for Ragosa was pretty fantastic. | 你帮拉戈萨办的这事太赞了 |
[38:00] | He just had a tough year, you know. | 他今年过得不容易 |
[38:02] | He needed a win. | 需要点胜利感 |
[38:04] | Parenthood is gonna be pretty complicated. | 看来父母经是真深奥啊 |
[38:08] | Yeah, we’re gonna make mistakes, | 是啊 我们肯定会犯错 |
[38:10] | but it’s part of the adventure, right? | 但那也是冒险的一部分 对吧 |
[38:11] | Oh. Yeah. | 对 |
[38:14] | Here we go. | 来一个 |
[38:18] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[38:27] | Hey. There you are. | 你在这呢 |
[38:29] | I thought we were gonna make some money | 我还以为我们要赌飞镖 |
[38:30] | – betting at darts. – Yeah. | -赚点外快 -对 |
[38:32] | Yeah, you know, it’s just, uh… | 只是… |
[38:36] | It’s a lot of happiness in there. | 里面实在太欢乐了 |
[38:39] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[38:41] | My breast-cancer-gene test. | 我的乳腺癌基因测试结果 |
[38:44] | What did it say? | 怎么样 |
[38:45] | I haven’t opened it yet. | 我还没打开呢 |
[38:46] | Just been too scared. | 太害怕了 |
[38:47] | I can imagine. I mean, I can’t, but… | 我想得到 我不能…但 |
[38:51] | What we talked about earlier — | 我们之前谈过的 |
[38:53] | You can’t control what’s in that envelope, | 你无法控制信封里的内容 |
[38:56] | but you can control what you do when you find out. | 但你可以控制得知后的生活 |
[39:00] | You’ll be there for me, right? | 你会陪着我的吧 |
[39:04] | Every step of the way? | 寸步不离 |
[39:06] | Every single one of them. | 寸步不离 |
[39:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:11] | Come on. | 快 |
[39:18] | What? | 什么 |
[39:24] | Oh, it’s negative. | 阴性 |
[39:25] | It’s negative. Holy — | 阴性 天啊 |
[39:29] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[39:30] | Oh, my god. I love you. | 天啊 我爱你 |
[39:32] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:38] | Great tunes, man. | 音乐放得不错 兄弟 |
[39:39] | Brought you a beer. | 买瓶啤酒奖励你 |
[39:41] | Congratulations on your new job. | 恭喜你有新工作了 |
[39:43] | Thanks, bud. Yeah. | 谢谢兄弟 |
[39:46] | Hey, did you know part of my new job | 你知不知道我新工作的一部分就是 |
[39:47] | is to do an end-of-shift checklist? | 换班检查表 |
[39:50] | And one of the things that I check is the new pharmacy tracking. | 我在检查药房记录时发现个事 |
[39:55] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:58] | And according to those records, | 根据记录显示 |
[40:00] | I took out nebulized antibiotics at 4:47 A.M. | 我在四点四十七分的时候拿了抗生素喷雾 |
[40:04] | Except I didn’t. | 可是我并没有 |
[40:09] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[40:15] | You really did that? | 真是你干的 |
[40:17] | – Y-you stole my badge? – I didn’t steal it, okay. | -你偷了我的卡 -我没偷 |
[40:20] | – You stole my — – I-I borrowed it. | -你偷了我的… -我是借用一下 |
[40:21] | I borrowed it. | 借用一下 |
[40:23] | And, look, I’m sorry, okay? | 听着 对不起 |
[40:26] | I-I didn’t think about the tracking. | 我没想到记录 |
[40:27] | I-I was trying to help Marcus, okay? | 我只是想帮马库斯而已 |
[40:29] | He needed medicine, | 他需要药 |
[40:30] | and he couldn’t get it because of some stupid rule. | 就因为什么破规定他就用不上药 |
[40:32] | Hey, hey. Man, look. | 哥们 听好 |
[40:33] | Look, I’m all for Marcus, you know that. | 我也很关心马库斯 你是知道的 |
[40:35] | But you didn’t even ask me. | 但你不能问都不问我 |
[40:36] | You just took it. | 就那么拿走了 |
[40:38] | You — you put my job at risk — | 你把我才干一天的新工作 |
[40:40] | man, my new job of one day. | 就这么给卖了 |
[40:47] | Now, I’m gonna take the heat on this one. | 这次的黑锅我背了 |
[40:51] | All right, I’ll — I’ll say, uh — say I messed up, | 好吧 我会说是我搞错了 |
[40:53] | put the wrong order I or something like that. | 下错单子或者什么的 |
[40:56] | But this is the first and last time I do that. | 但这是第一次也是最后一次 |
[40:58] | Got it? | 明白不 |
[41:01] | Okay. | 明白 |
[41:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:06] | Never again. | 以后不会了 |
[41:08] | Watch out, man. I got to get to work. | 小心点兄弟 我得干活了 |
[41:10] | Got to change the mood up in here. | 此处需要缓和下气氛 |
[41:14] | All right, party people, here we go, here we go. | 好吧 嗨起来 大伙 开始了 |
[41:17] | Let’s do it. One more time y’all for the night shift! | 跟我一起 再来一次 上夜班的 |
[41:20] | Here we go! | 嗨起来 |