时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Oh, no! | 不是吧 |
[00:07] | – You didn’t?! – Oh, yes, I did. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[00:10] | I told you I’d buy it back. | 告诉过你我会把它买回来的 |
[00:11] | Jordan is not gonna be happy. | 乔丹肯定会不高兴的 |
[00:13] | Ah, Jordan knows. | 乔丹知道的 |
[00:15] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[00:16] | So, she’s cool with her baby daddy riding a donorcycle? | 她对孩子他爸骑摩托车没意见 |
[00:19] | Oh, no, I didn’t say that. No. | 我可没这么说 |
[00:21] | I said I told her I was gonna do it. | 我说的是我告诉她我要买了 |
[00:23] | Speaking of, does Janet know | 说起这事 珍妮特知不知道 |
[00:24] | that you’re going to Dubai next month? | 你下个月要去迪拜 |
[00:27] | Not exactly. Hasn’t come up. | 她还不知道吧 我们还没提到这回事 |
[00:29] | Oh, hasn’t come up ’cause you haven’t told her. | 没提到是因为你没告诉她吧 |
[00:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:33] | Janet is gonna roast your nuts. | 珍妮特会把你废了的 |
[00:35] | I’m just waiting for the right time. | 我只是在等合适的时机 |
[00:36] | Who am I kidding? I’m delaying | 唉我骗谁呢 我拖着不告诉她 |
[00:37] | because I know she’s gonna be pissed, | 是因为我知道她一定会生气 |
[00:39] | and I don’t blame her, but I have to go. | 这我不怪她 可我必须得去 |
[00:42] | Oh, you have to. Ali saved your life. | 当然得去 阿里救了你的命 |
[00:44] | – You owe him. – And so does Janet. | -这是你欠他的 -我还欠珍妮特的呢 |
[00:47] | I’m just waiting for the right time to tell her. | 我只是想等时机合适了再告诉她 |
[00:50] | I don’t know that there is a right time, buddy. | 压根就没有合适的时机这么一回事啊老兄 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道啊 |
[00:53] | The assailant opened fire on military personnel | 袭击者在军队晋升典礼上 |
[00:55] | and their families at an army promotion ceremony. | 向军人及其家属开火 |
[00:58] | Eyewitnesses report a local hero | 目击者称一位本地英雄 |
[01:00] | and active serviceman sprang into action | 兼现役军人扑到持枪者的身上 |
[01:03] | and tackled the gunman to the floor. | 将其击倒在地 |
[01:05] | Dr. Drew Alister then courageously | 紧接着 德鲁·阿利斯特医生 |
[01:07] | wrestled the weapon out of the gunman’s hand. | 勇敢地将枪从持枪者手中打脱 |
[01:08] | – Yo, San Antonio, superman! – Get over here, man! | -哟 圣安东尼奥的超人 -快过来 |
[01:11] | – You’re on TV! – There he is! | -你都上电视了 -他来了 |
[01:12] | – Yeah! – Not interested. | -太棒了 -别闹了 |
[01:15] | Toph, what do you got? | 陶福 有什么患者吗 |
[01:16] | Hey, it’s your call, Dr. Badass. | 现在还不是你说了算 霸气医生 |
[01:18] | “Dr. Badass.” | 「霸气医生」 |
[01:20] | abdominal rupture, Trauma One, | 创伤一室的患者腹肌撕裂 |
[01:22] | hemorrhoids, curtain three. | 三床的患者得了痔疮 |
[01:24] | – Easy choice. – Oh, so I get the hemorrhoids? | -这可真好选 -痔疮就给我了 |
[01:26] | Not if you’re careful. | 小心点就不会得痔疮 |
[01:27] | – See what I did? – No, it’s terrible. | -有没有神吐槽 -明明很烂 |
[01:29] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[01:31] | Uh, knee pain in the waiting room. | 候诊室有一位患者膝盖疼痛 |
[01:33] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢了 |
[01:34] | – Hey, T? – Yeah. | -T 等等 -怎么 |
[01:35] | Do me a favor. Uh, with Jordan out at the conference, | 帮我个忙 乔丹今天出去开会了 |
[01:37] | can you keep an eye on Paul today? | 你能不能帮我留意点保罗 |
[01:38] | Yes, of course, baby. | 当然了 我的小宝贝 |
[01:41] | Hello. How are you doing? | 你好啊 你还好吗 |
[01:45] | Hello? | 喂 |
[01:46] | Hey, Simone. | 嗨 西蒙妮 |
[01:48] | – Oh, what? – Topher?! | -什么 -陶福 |
[01:50] | – Why? – 32-year-old male | -怎么会这样 -32岁男性 |
[01:50] | with a deep laceration to his left arm! | 左臂深度撕裂伤 |
[01:52] | – Okay, Trauma Two! – Got it. | -好 送去创伤二室 -好 |
[01:53] | Okay, Brent just came in the door. See you soon. | 布伦特刚刚被送来医院 等会儿见 |
[01:55] | Michael, you’re with me. | 迈克 跟我来 |
[01:56] | Brent, how are you feeling, brother? | 布伦特 你感觉如何啊老兄 |
[01:58] | Stupid, mostly. | 主要是觉得自己太蠢 |
[01:59] | You two know each other? | 你俩认识 |
[02:00] | We lived down the street from each other. | 我俩住一条街上 |
[02:02] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[02:03] | Was building a new dining table. Next thing I knew… | 我正做新餐桌 结果一不小心 |
[02:05] | Pissed off a power saw from the looks of it. | 看你这样应该是惹毛了电锯吧 |
[02:07] | – Yeah. – His pulse is 115. | -是啊 -脉搏115 |
[02:08] | B.P. 80 over 42. | 血压80/42 |
[02:10] | I started a saline bolus in the field. | 我在现场给他推注了生理盐水 |
[02:12] | Simone’s on her way. I guess you left her quite a message. | 西蒙妮马上就到 你是给她留了不少留言吧 |
[02:15] | Only that I was headed to the E.R. | 来急诊室的路上留的 |
[02:16] | That’s always soothing. | 能帮你缓解情绪吧 |
[02:17] | – Heather, grab some o-neg from the blood bank. – You got it. | -海瑟 去血库拿点阴性O型血来 -好 |
[02:20] | And 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[02:27] | – Gonna fix you right up, brother. – Okay. | -马上就帮你把胳膊处理好 -好 |
[02:32] | Hey, uh, just checked with X-ray. | 我刚刚去问了X光室 |
[02:34] | Uh, Kaylee’s up next. Where — where is she? | 凯莉是下一个 她去哪儿了 |
[02:36] | – Oh, she stepped out for a sec. – Okay. | -她先出去了一下 -好吧 |
[02:37] | Hey, guys, I’m right here. | 我回来了 |
[02:39] | I thought you went to the bathroom. | 你不是说是去洗手间的么 |
[02:40] | I did, but the vending machine was on the way. | 我是啊 可是路上看到了自动售货机 |
[02:43] | Kaylee. | 凯莉 |
[02:44] | I swear, I don’t allow her to eat processed sugar. | 我发誓 我从来不让她吃食品加工糖 |
[02:47] | Sorry, I’m nervous. | 对不起嘛 我就是太紧张 |
[02:48] | You know what getting into this play means for me. | 你知道演这部剧对我有多重要 |
[02:50] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要太难为自己 |
[02:51] | Well, how about we make sure | 那我们就来确保 |
[02:52] | you don’t have to hobble onto the stage, okay? | 你在舞台上不会跛脚 好不好 |
[02:54] | I believe your tendinitis is flaring up. | 我觉得你的肌腱炎有些恶化 |
[02:56] | I’ll give her some prescription-strength ibuprofen, | 我去给她开点处方级布洛芬 |
[02:58] | and we’ll do the X-ray just to be safe, okay? | 保险起见 再做个X光 好吗 |
[03:00] | Hi. I’m Dr. Callahan. | 你们好 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[03:01] | – Everything good here? – Uh, yeah, | -一切进展顺利吗 -嗯 |
[03:02] | I was just letting Kaylee know | 我就是来通知凯莉 |
[03:03] | that I think her tendinitis is coming back. | 她的肌腱炎复发了 |
[03:05] | The excess weight is putting pressure on her joints. | 身体多余的重量压迫了她的关节 |
[03:07] | We’re working on her diet and trying to work out. | 我们正在帮她节食 让她做锻炼 |
[03:09] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[03:10] | Ready for the X-rays. | 该去做X光了 |
[03:11] | Okay, thank you. Uh, after you. | 好的 谢谢你 你先请 |
[03:14] | That is a cute dress. | 这裙子可真漂亮 |
[03:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:20] | Hold all my calls. | 让给我打电话的人都等等 |
[03:22] | Will do. | 好的 |
[03:25] | I found this on him, | 我在他身上找到了这个 |
[03:26] | and I left it ’cause it was spot-on. | 看它包扎得这么好就放那里没动 |
[03:28] | This is an army tactical tourniquet. | 这个是陆军战术止血带 |
[03:30] | Chuck Norris here travels to bases around the country, | 这位查克·诺里斯可是去过全国各大军事基地 |
[03:33] | – training our troops. – Kidding. | -训练军队 -你开玩笑的吧 |
[03:34] | Oh, combatives — hand-to-hand combat. | 格斗术 就是近身格斗 |
[03:38] | But it looks like I’m gonna be out of commission for a while. | 不过看来我得休养一阵子了 |
[03:40] | Topher will fix you right up. | 陶福马上就把你的伤口处理好 |
[03:42] | All right, I’m out on another call, okay? | 好了 我还有任务 先走了 |
[03:44] | Thanks, Gwen. | 谢了 格温 |
[03:45] | Felt like an idiot for calling 911. | 还得打电话报警 感觉自己好蠢 |
[03:49] | I tried to drive myself, but the arm wouldn’t cooperate. | 我想自己开车来的 可是胳膊不听使唤 |
[03:51] | You did the right thing. Treatment plan, Michael? | 你做的没错 迈克 有什么治疗方案 |
[03:54] | Irrigate the wound, | 清洗伤口 |
[03:55] | assess for nerve, tendon, and vessel damage, | 评估神经 肌腱 血管损伤 |
[03:58] | suture on multiple layers, tetanus, prophylaxis, | 多层缝合 打破伤风疫苗 预防治疗 |
[04:01] | – and antibiotics. – Yes, after morphine. | -还有抗生素 -没错 不过要先麻醉 |
[04:03] | We want to make sure he’s comfortable first. | 得先保证他不会难受 |
[04:06] | Simone is gonna kill me. | 西蒙妮一定会杀了我的 |
[04:08] | Oh, man, that’s right. Your wedding’s in a few weeks. | 别担心 还有几周你就结婚了 |
[04:11] | And I look like I just walked out of one of those “Saw” Movies. | 我就跟刚演完「电锯惊魂」似的 |
[04:17] | So, when I started my residency, any given night, | 我从事住院医师实习的时候 基本上每晚 |
[04:19] | you would have, you know, like a half a dozen shootings, | 都得有好几起枪击案 |
[04:22] | a few stabbings, a steady flow of crack addicts. | 几起刀伤 还有一定数量的瘾君子 |
[04:26] | I mean, it was great. | 简直太棒 |
[04:28] | For learning. It — | 适合学习 |
[04:29] | Of course. It was great for learning. | 当然 对学习来说很好 |
[04:30] | For learning. | 对学习来说 |
[04:31] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:32] | No wonder you’re so calm under pressure. | 难怪面对压力你会如此冷静 |
[04:34] | To be honest with you, | 跟你说实话 |
[04:34] | if you want to know what makes me not so calm, | 如果你想知道什么会让我不冷静 |
[04:36] | it’s this speech that I have to deliver | 那就是我必须要做的这个演讲 |
[04:40] | in front of, what, half my mentors. | 在座的观众有一半都是我的导师 |
[04:41] | It’s freaking me out. | 我简直吓坏了 |
[04:42] | You’ll do great, really. | 你会很棒的 真的 |
[04:45] | And thank you so much for inviting me to this conference. | 多谢你邀请我参加这次会议 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[04:48] | Because, outside of you, | 因为 除了你 |
[04:49] | i-it’s just really hard to find good female role models | 做夜班医生时很难会遇到 |
[04:51] | when you’re working the night shift. | 优秀的女性职业典范 |
[04:52] | Tell me about it. It’s a bit of a sausage fest. | 可不是嘛 那里简直就是个香肠派对 |
[04:57] | Gonna meet some really great people, | 在那里你会认识一些很优秀的人 |
[04:59] | and there are some really strong… | 那些人非常… |
[05:03] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. | -天哪 -天哪 |
[05:04] | – Call 911. – Yeah. | -打911 -好 |
[05:07] | Damn it! There’s still no reception. | 该死 还是没信号 |
[05:08] | Just keep trying. | 继续打 |
[05:14] | – I see him! – Yeah? | -看到他了 -是吗 |
[05:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[05:22] | All right, his pulse is weak. | 好吧 他的脉搏很微弱 |
[05:23] | I need to roll him over | 我要把他翻过来 |
[05:24] | and check his airway and examine his c-spine. | 检查他的呼吸道和颈椎 |
[05:26] | Okay, I’ll get the head. You get the side. | 好 我抬头部 你抬侧面 |
[05:27] | Okay, on three. | 好 数三个数 |
[05:28] | 1, 2, 3. | 一 二 三 |
[05:32] | Okay, easy, easy. | 好了 慢点 慢点 |
[05:35] | You see the c-spine on palpation. | 你来检查一下他的颈椎 |
[05:41] | Damn, this is bad. | 见鬼 情况不妙 |
[05:43] | We need to stop the bleeding now. | 必须马上为他止血 |
[05:44] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[05:46] | We need to get him out of here. | 我们必须带他离开这里 |
[05:47] | Yeah, we do. | 是啊 |
[05:49] | So, I, uh, I see you got your Harley back. | 我看你又骑上哈雷摩托了 |
[05:51] | – Yeah. – Jordan will never allow that. | -是啊 -乔丹是绝不会允许的 |
[05:53] | Oh, Kenny, I’m not sure how you handle your relationships, | 肯尼 我不知道你是怎么处理恋爱关系的 |
[05:55] | – but Jordan and I… – Help! | -不过乔丹和我… -救命 |
[05:56] | Help, doctor! We need help, doctor! | 救命 医生 我们需要帮助 医生 |
[06:02] | – What happened?! – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[06:03] | She just started seizing. | 她突然就开始痉挛发作 |
[06:04] | – Can we get a gurney? – Yeah, on it. | -弄个轮床来 -好 马上就到 |
[06:05] | Oh, my gosh, Kaylee! | 天哪 凯莉 |
[06:07] | Doctors, help her. | 医生 救救她 |
[06:10] | Make it stop. | 让她停下来 |
[06:24] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:24] | 第 二 季 第 十 集 | |
[06:32] | Temp is 103 now, persistent cough. | 体温39摄氏度 咳嗽不止 |
[06:34] | Been fighting the flu for a couple weeks. | 染上流感已经有几周时间了 |
[06:37] | That’s probably why I got lightheaded | 可能是因为这个 我拿锯的时候 |
[06:38] | with the saw in my hand. | 才会感到头昏眼花 |
[06:39] | Is the light bothering your eyes? | 光照着眼睛不舒服吗 |
[06:41] | I wouldn’t say “Bothering.” I just… | 倒不是不舒服 只是… |
[06:44] | I notice it. | 我能注意到 |
[06:45] | Do you have a headache? | 觉得头疼吗 |
[06:45] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 还可以忍受 |
[06:47] | Brent, it’s me here, okay? | 布伦特 是我啊 |
[06:48] | No time to be a tough guy. | 别跟我在这逞强 |
[06:49] | I need to know if you have a headache or not. | 我要知道你的头到底疼不疼 |
[06:51] | Yeah. | 疼 |
[06:53] | For a few weeks now. | 已经疼了好几周了 |
[06:56] | Okay, I’d like to do a spinal tap. | 好吧 我要给你做个脊髓穿刺 |
[06:58] | A what? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[07:00] | Because fever, headache, and light sensitivity | 因为发烧 头痛 还有对光敏感 |
[07:03] | may indicate something much more serious than the flu. | 可能说明你的病情比流感要严重得多 |
[07:05] | Temp is spiking. 104 and climbing. | 体温在升高 已经40度了 还在升高 |
[07:07] | Okay, we need to do this now. | 好吧 必须马上做 |
[07:11] | We’re headed to Trauma One! | 我们去创伤一室 |
[07:12] | Okay, I’m gonna move you onto your side. | 好的 我会把你移到侧躺方向 |
[07:13] | Keep your airway unobstructed. | 保持你的呼吸道畅通 |
[07:14] | – Paul, I’m gonna need a 10 of diazepam. – Right. | -保罗 我需要10毫升的安定 -好的 |
[07:16] | Did I miss something? | 有什么我不知道的吗 |
[07:17] | Well, leg pain doesn’t usually cause a seizure, but… | 腿疼通常不会引发癫痫 不过… |
[07:19] | Seizure?! I don’t know what happened! | 癫痫 我不知道发生了什么 |
[07:21] | – She was just fine! – She’s gonna be okay. | -她刚才还好好的 -她会没事的 |
[07:25] | Okay, hold still, brother. | 好了 坚持住 兄弟 |
[07:26] | I know it’s gonna be uncomfortable, | 我知道这样会很不舒服 |
[07:27] | but you’re doing great. | 不过你做得不错 |
[07:28] | Almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[07:29] | Oh, I can take it. | 我能挺住 |
[07:31] | I came as soon as I could! | 一接到消息我就赶过来了 |
[07:32] | Hey, Simone. | 你好 西蒙妮 |
[07:33] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[07:35] | my God, Brent, you said you just cut yourself. | 天哪 布伦特 你说只是割伤了 |
[07:37] | I did, but they stitched me up good. I’m fine. | 是的 不过他们给我缝合了 我没事 |
[07:39] | Okay, guys, if you can just hold the discussion | 好吧二位 你们最好等我完成后 |
[07:42] | for a few more moments while I finish. | 再继续这段谈话 |
[07:43] | I’m sorry, Topher. | 抱歉 陶福 |
[07:44] | There’s a gigantic needle in his spine. | 可他的脊椎里有一根巨大的针 |
[07:46] | – What’s going on? – Babe, let him do his job. | -怎么回事 -宝贝 让他们干完再说 |
[07:48] | Okay, take that to the lab, please, Heather. | 好了 麻烦你拿到实验室化验 海瑟 |
[07:50] | Yes, doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[07:51] | Lie back down. | 躺下吧 |
[07:53] | Here. | 来 |
[07:56] | All right. | 好了 |
[07:58] | Here’s where we’re at. | 情况是这样 |
[07:59] | We expect the arm to heal nicely. | 预期胳膊会愈合良好 |
[08:00] | There wasn’t any nerve damage from the saw. | 没有造成任何神经性的损伤 |
[08:03] | But… | 但是… |
[08:04] | Here comes the “But.” | 但是来了 |
[08:06] | Y-you have symptoms of meningitis. | 你有脑膜炎的症状 |
[08:08] | We’ll know for sure as soon as we get the spinal-tap results. | 脊髓穿刺结果出来后就可以确诊了 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God, that’s — that’s serious, right? | 老天 那病很严重 是不是 |
[08:12] | It can be. | 有可能 |
[08:13] | Um, but we’ve started him on antibiotics | 不过我们已经给他注入抗生素 |
[08:15] | in case it’s bacterial. | 以防是细菌造成的 |
[08:16] | In case? I mean, are you guessing? | 以防 你是在猜测吗 |
[08:18] | Listen, please. | 听他说 拜托 |
[08:20] | Sorry if I’m curious about the health | 很抱歉 我关心未来丈夫的 |
[08:21] | of my soon-to-be husband. | 健康状况 |
[08:22] | – Is that a crime? – No, it’s not. | -有罪吗 -不 没有 |
[08:25] | It can be any number of things. | 有可能是别的情况 |
[08:27] | Let’s get the labs first, and we’ll go from there, okay? | 先等化验结果出来再说 好吗 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:32] | Sources say Alister’s heroics | 有消息说阿利斯特的英勇行为 |
[08:34] | extend even further than the trauma room. | 不仅局限于创伤科 |
[08:36] | In his personal life, | 在他的私人生活中 |
[08:37] | Alister cared for his boyfriend after a leg amputation. | 阿利斯特在其男友截肢后对他照顾有加 |
[08:41] | Don’t they have any real news to report? | 他们没什么新闻可以报了吗 |
[08:43] | That was real news! Man, you are a hero! | 那就是新闻啊 老兄 你是英雄 |
[08:45] | People like knowing there are guys like you out there. | 人们喜欢知道还有你这样的人存在 |
[08:47] | Yeah, too many people. | 知道的人也太多了 |
[08:49] | Last day and a half, | 事发一天半 |
[08:49] | I’ve had random guys cyber hitting on me, | 就有无数男人在网上跟我搭讪 |
[08:51] | women trying to convert me, | 女人们想把我掰直 |
[08:53] | conservatives hoping to shame me out of the military. | 保守派们想逼我因为羞愧退出部队 |
[08:55] | Yeah, so now is probably not a good time | 是啊 所以现在告诉你 本地电视台 |
[08:57] | to let you know that local TV channels and express | 和媒体打来上百次电话 |
[08:59] | have called like a hundred times, | 想约你做采访 |
[09:00] | asking for interviews, huh? | 好像不是时候 |
[09:02] | Tell them that I’m not talking to anybody | 告诉他们 我不会跟任何人谈的 |
[09:03] | and I just want to be left alone. | 我不想让任何人打扰 |
[09:04] | Hey, I didn’t say I was your secretary. | 我可不是你的秘书 |
[09:05] | Just letting you know what they said, man. | 只是想让你知道他们说什么 |
[09:20] | Your call has been forwarded | 您的通话已经 |
[09:21] | to an automated voice messaging system. | 自动转入语音信箱系统 |
[09:24] | Rick, it’s me. | 瑞克 是我 |
[09:25] | I don’t know if you’ve seen the news, but if you have… | 不知道你看没看新闻 要是你看了… |
[09:28] | Sorry you got dragged into this. | 我很抱歉 你被卷进来了 |
[09:29] | I have no idea how they got that picture of us. | 我不知道他们怎么弄到了我们的那张照片 |
[09:31] | I don’t know how they found out about us, | 我也不知道他们是怎么发现我们在一起的 |
[09:33] | so hope you well. | 祝你一切安好 |
[09:34] | So, Kaylee had what’s called a grand mal seizure, | 凯莉是癫痫大发作 |
[09:36] | but she’s stable now. | 但她现在稳定下来了 |
[09:38] | – What caused that? – We don’t know yet. | -是什么引起的 -我们尚不清楚 |
[09:40] | We have to run some more tests. | 我们得再做几项检查 |
[09:42] | – Can I see her? – Yeah. | -我能看看她吗 -好 |
[09:44] | Uh, Jocelyn, can you — can you join us, please? | 乔斯林 请你跟我们一起来 |
[09:49] | Honey! What are you — | 宝贝 你在干什么 |
[09:50] | I’m sorry, mom. I can’t stop. I’m starving. | 抱歉 妈妈 我停不下来 我太饿了 |
[09:53] | How can you still be hungry? | 你怎么可能还饿呢 |
[09:54] | You already ate a full meal. | 你已经吃了一顿正餐了 |
[09:56] | Kaylee, can I examine your stomach? | 凯莉 我能不能检查一下你的胃 |
[09:58] | – Okay. – I don’t know what to do. | -好 -我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[10:01] | She just keeps eating more and more, no matter what I do. | 无论我怎么做 她吃得越来越多 |
[10:05] | What’s going on? | 她怎么了 |
[10:10] | Faggot! | 基佬 |
[10:11] | You are such a faggot! | 你就是个大基佬 |
[10:14] | – Shut up, man. – Dude, why are you — | -闭嘴 -哥们 你怎么 |
[10:19] | What did we do? | 我们干什么了 |
[10:23] | Watch your mouth. | 说话小心点 |
[10:36] | All right, drive fast, Krista. He’s bleeding like crazy. | 快点开 克丽丝塔 他血流得太快了 |
[10:43] | Okay, pupils are equal and reactive. | 好 双侧瞳孔对称 有反应能力 |
[10:46] | It’s a good sign. | 是个好迹象 |
[10:50] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[10:51] | Where — where am I? | 我在哪 |
[10:52] | You were in an accident. Can you tell me your name? | 你出了事故 能不能告诉我你叫什么 |
[10:55] | – Joe — Joe Koller. – Okay, Joe, you stay with me. | -乔·凯勒 -好 乔 保持清醒 |
[10:59] | My name’s Dr. Alexander, | 我是亚历山大医生 |
[11:00] | and Dr. Bell-hart is driving us to the hospital. | 贝尔哈特医生正开车送我们去医院 |
[11:02] | We’re gonna give you something for your pain. | 我们会给你点药物止痛 |
[11:04] | Good. ‘Cause i-it’s killing me. | 好 我痛得要死 |
[11:06] | All right, Krista, look in my glove box. | 好 克丽丝塔 在杂物箱里找找 |
[11:08] | There’s benadryl. | 里面有苯海拉明 |
[11:09] | Hand it to me, and then tell me why. | 把它递给我 告诉我为什么这么做 |
[11:12] | All right, so, it’s an antihistamine, | 好 它是抗组胺药 |
[11:13] | but it can be used as a local anaesthetic. | 但也可以用作局部麻醉剂 |
[11:15] | Do you need, um, a syringe? | 你需要注射器吗 |
[11:16] | Yes. | 需要 |
[11:19] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[11:22] | You inject it near the wound, and it blocks the pain. | 在伤处附近注射 能止痛 |
[11:27] | All right. | 好 |
[11:29] | Joe, this is gonna burn a little bit, | 乔 这可能有点疼 |
[11:31] | but I need you to be tough so that we can help you. | 但你得坚强 这样我们才能帮你 |
[11:33] | – Can you do that for me? – Okay. | -能不能做到 -好 |
[11:35] | – Okay. – Damn it. | -好 -该死 |
[11:36] | There’s still no reception. | 还是没回应 |
[11:37] | W-we’re a good 40 miles away from the nearest hospital. | 我们距最近的医院起码还有64公里 |
[11:39] | Just keep flooring it. | 继续快开车 |
[11:53] | And you just feel like you can’t stop eating. | 你觉得吃东西停不下来 |
[11:54] | You’re — you’re powerless? | 你无能为力吗 |
[11:56] | Because I’m always starving. | 因为我总是饿得要死 |
[11:57] | So, you never feel full? | 那你从来都不觉得饱 |
[11:59] | Not really. | 不见得 |
[12:00] | On a scale from 1 to 10, my hunger level is a 20. | 从1到10 我的饥饿指数是20 |
[12:02] | – Here you go, sweetie. – Thanks. | -给你 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[12:04] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[12:06] | You see me overweight, and you think, | 你看我超重 你会想 |
[12:07] | “like mother, like daughter,” | 「有其母必有其女」 |
[12:09] | but I try to feed her fruits and vegetables. | 但我也曾经设法让她吃水果蔬菜 |
[12:11] | We’re not thinking anything, ma’am. | 我们什么也没想 夫人 |
[12:12] | She started gaining weight when her dad and I split up. | 我和我丈夫分手后 她就开始长胖 |
[12:15] | Her counselor at school thinks | 学校的老师认为 |
[12:16] | her overeating is a coping mechanism. | 她暴食是一种心理应对机制 |
[12:19] | We’ve tried everything — | 我们什么都试过 |
[12:20] | low carb, no carb, the zone. | 低糖 无糖 区域减肥法 |
[12:22] | Okay, well, it sounds like you’re doing everything right. | 听起来你们做的这些都对 |
[12:24] | We’re only asking these questions | 我们问这些问题 |
[12:25] | so we can try and help Kaylee. | 只是为了帮凯莉 |
[12:27] | – Any illnesses, uh, surgeries? – No. | -她有没有什么疾病 动过手术 -没有 |
[12:29] | She’s always been a really healthy kid. | 她一直是个非常健康的孩子 |
[12:31] | Actually, she has her dad’s body. | 实际上 她的体型像爸爸 |
[12:33] | He’s thin. And then… | 他很瘦 然而… |
[12:36] | A few years ago, she, you know, started getting bigger. | 几年之前 她就开始变胖 |
[12:39] | She’s trying to say that’s when I morphed into fatty pork chops. | 她想说 从那时我就变成了肥猪肉排 |
[12:42] | Please, K, don’t talk about yourself that way. | 拜托 小莉 别这么说你自己 |
[12:44] | Hey, y-you really shouldn’t. | 你确实不该这么说 |
[12:45] | Let’s just stick to the task at hand, | 我们还是把注意力放在手头的工作上 |
[12:47] | which is trying to figure out why Kaylee’s had her seizures. | 也就是找出为什么凯莉癫痫发作 |
[12:49] | We’re gonna run some blood work | 我们要做血检 |
[12:50] | and an MRI, and we’ll work it out, okay? | 还有磁共振 我们会找出病因的 好吗 |
[12:56] | You can do this. | 你能做到的 |
[13:03] | Hey, where do I know you from? | 我是怎么认识的你 |
[13:07] | Well, you’ve been in here about a dozen times | 在过去的几年里 |
[13:09] | over the past couple years, so I’d start with that. | 你来这儿十多次 就这么认识的吧 |
[13:12] | No, that ain’t it. | 不 不是 |
[13:14] | You’re that guy. | 你就是那个人 |
[13:15] | Yeah, I’m a guy. Open up. | 对 我是一个人 张嘴 |
[13:17] | No, that guy that kicked that other dude’s ass | 不 你就是在一个家伙对人开枪的时候 |
[13:19] | when he was shooting at people, right? | 把他揍趴下的那个人 对不对 |
[13:21] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[13:22] | – I’m right, right? – Yeah, sir, you’re right. | -我说的对吗 -对 先生 你说的对 |
[13:24] | Let’s just stick out your tongue. | 你先把舌头伸出来 |
[13:25] | Let’s finish the exam. | 好做完检查 |
[13:26] | Uh, actually, | 实际上 |
[13:28] | can I have another doctor? | 我能不能换个医生 |
[13:30] | Why do you want another doc? | 为什么你想换个医生 |
[13:31] | I don’t feel comfortable having a gay dude touch me — | 有个同性恋碰我 我不舒服 |
[13:34] | Nothing personal. | 不是针对你个人 |
[13:35] | It gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 这让我焦虑不安 |
[13:37] | So, let me get this straight. | 那我就直说了 |
[13:39] | You, a homeless drug addict, | 你 一个无家可归的瘾君子 |
[13:41] | has a problem with me touching you? | 不让我碰你 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:45] | I don’t want you near my junk. | 你不能在我的垃圾旁边 |
[13:47] | You have a sore throat. | 你嗓子疼 |
[13:48] | I’m not going anywhere near your junk. | 我不会去你的垃圾旁边 |
[13:50] | I want a new doc. | 我想要换个医生 |
[13:53] | I’ll put you back in the queue. | 那我就再送你去排队 |
[13:57] | Get you a new doctor. | 给你换个新医生 |
[14:00] | This is nice. | 这很好 |
[14:07] | Hey, whoa, Drew! | 德鲁 |
[14:08] | Drew, what’s — what’s going on, man? | 德鲁 你怎么了 |
[14:10] | No good deed goes unpunished! | 好心没好报 |
[14:11] | You try to do something good, | 你设法做点好事 |
[14:13] | and the media, they grab it, and they just spoil it! | 但这帮媒体 抓住它 把它毁了 |
[14:15] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[14:16] | I just got kicked out of an exam room by a homeless guy. | 我被一个流浪汉从检查室赶出去了 |
[14:19] | Then why? | 为什么 |
[14:20] | ‘Cause he didn’t want a gay doctor touching him. | 因为他不想让同性恋医生碰他 |
[14:22] | I have treated that guy thousands of times! | 我给那个人治疗了无数次了 |
[14:25] | Didn’t have a problem with it, but now that he knows… | 他之前都没问题 但现在他知道了… |
[14:27] | So what, man? He’s just one deluded junkie, man. | 那又怎样 他只不过是个被蛊惑的瘾君子 |
[14:29] | It’s not gonna be just that guy! | 肯定不止那个人 |
[14:32] | There’s gonna be more. You know it. | 肯定还有更多人 你知道的 |
[14:36] | – I’m just the gay doctor to everyone. – So? | -别人只看到我是同性恋医生 -所以呢 |
[14:39] | How would you like to be the black nurse? | 作为个黑人护士 你希望别人怎么对你 |
[14:40] | I am a black nurse. | 我就是个黑人护士 |
[14:43] | And? | 那又怎样 |
[14:45] | – What else you got? – I just want my privacy back. | -你想说什么 -我只是需要一些隐私 |
[14:47] | I want my life back. I don’t want any part of this. | 想找回曾经的生活 不想掺和这些东西 |
[14:50] | Look, Drew, look, I know you’re a private guy, man, | 听着德鲁 我知道你想过有隐私的生活 |
[14:53] | But I’m sorry. | 不过很遗憾 |
[14:55] | That ship has sailed, | 那样的生活已经离你远去了 |
[14:56] | and I got to say, | 我不得不说 |
[14:57] | ever since you came out last year, | 从你去年出柜 直到现在 |
[14:59] | it’s like you still got one foot in the closet, man. | 你都始终还是有些畏畏缩缩的 |
[15:01] | So, what, are you some sort of expert now? | 怎么你现在成这方面的专家了吗 |
[15:03] | I am on one of my best friends. | 我了解我的好朋友 |
[15:05] | And I know you got to stop hiding behind this privacy thing | 我认为你不能再逃避这件事了 |
[15:07] | and step up and use this as an opportunity | 你得站出来 借助这个机会 |
[15:10] | to let people know who you are, man. | 让人们认识真正的你 |
[15:12] | That’s not who I am! | 这根本不是真正的我 |
[15:13] | That is who you are! That is who you are! | 这就是真正的你 你就是这样的人 |
[15:16] | Man, you served your country! | 你为国家服务 |
[15:18] | You took care of your troops in battle! | 为战斗中受伤的战友治疗 |
[15:19] | You’re a doctor! | 你是一名医生 |
[15:21] | You, my friend, are a caregiver | 你 我的朋友 作为一名医护人员 |
[15:23] | from the very bottom of that thing beating in your chest, | 应该听听你胸腔里那颗跳动的心脏的声音 |
[15:25] | and you have a responsibility to be counted, | 你得担起这份责任 |
[15:28] | a responsibility to fight this bigotry head on. | 去战胜你现在这种偏执 |
[15:31] | N-not just for yourself, | 不仅仅是为了你 |
[15:32] | but, more importantly, man, for those who can’t. | 更重要的 是为了那些不能公开的人 |
[15:36] | And that, I-I do know a little something about. | 关于这个 我确实是知道一些 |
[15:51] | 圣马科斯 16英里 圣安东尼奥 72英里 | |
[15:54] | We’re losing his pulse. | 他的脉搏越来越微弱了 |
[15:56] | Bleeder must be in the retroperitoneum. | 一定是腹膜后腔的血管破裂了 |
[15:57] | I think his aorta is leaking. | 我想他的主动脉也在出血 |
[15:59] | I’m driving as fast as I can. | 我已经开到最快了 |
[16:00] | I-I need something to simulate an abdominal aortic tourniquet. | 我需要找个东西来替代腹部止血带 |
[16:04] | I could use this seat belt. | 安全带应该可以 |
[16:07] | I need to apply pressure into the wound. | 我得向伤口内部施压 |
[16:09] | – You need something inflatable, right? – Yeah. | -你需要可以吹气的东西对吧 -没错 |
[16:11] | Okay, okay, that bag right there, | 那这样 看到那个袋子没 |
[16:12] | Um, I was bringing toys for my niece. | 里面有我给侄女带的玩具 |
[16:14] | I got her a water balloon launcher. | 我给她买了个水气球发射器 |
[16:15] | – Are you serious? – Yes! | -真的吗 -真的 |
[16:21] | All right, this balloon’s going to work. | 好了 这个气球应该管用 |
[16:24] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[16:28] | All right, stay with me, Joe. | 好了 你要坚持住 乔 |
[16:30] | This is gonna hurt a little, but it’s gonna help. | 这个可能会有点痛 不过很管用 |
[16:35] | This should hold him for now, | 他目前暂时撑得住 |
[16:36] | but I really need to open him up asap. | 但我得尽快给他开刀 |
[16:38] | Y-you can’t open him up in the back. | 你总不能在车后座开刀吧 |
[16:40] | We’ll have to do it somewhere, or he’s going to die. | 总得找地方做 不然他会死的 |
[16:44] | Hey, guys. | 两位 |
[16:45] | The prelim spinal-tap results | 脊椎穿刺初步结果显示 |
[16:47] | do look like bacterial meningitis, | 确实像是细菌性脑膜炎 |
[16:49] | – but we’re still waiting for the cultures. – my God. | -具体还需等实验培养的结果 -天哪 |
[16:51] | You’re already getting antibiotics, | 已经在给你使用抗生素了 |
[16:53] | so you should start to feel better soon. | 所以应该马上就会舒服多了 |
[16:55] | His temp’s going up. It’s 106. | 他的体温升高了 41度 |
[16:56] | Going up? Is he getting the right dose of the meds? | 怎么会升高 药物剂量用的对吗 |
[17:00] | Yes. | 对的 |
[17:02] | My legs are going numb. | 我的腿没有知觉了 |
[17:04] | Topher, is that normal? It’s not bacterial. | -陶福 这情况正常吗 -不是细菌 |
[17:05] | He should be responding to the antibiotics by now. | 抗生素现在应该开始起作用了 |
[17:07] | – What’s wrong with him? – We’re gonna find out. | -他这是怎么了 -我们会找出原因的 |
[17:09] | L-let’s give him steroids, and add an antiviral. | 给他注射类固醇 还有抗病毒药物 |
[17:11] | You got it. | 这就去 |
[17:13] | Could it be something he picked up in a foreign country? | 会不会是他在国外染上的病 |
[17:16] | Simone… | 西蒙妮 |
[17:16] | Could it? | 有这种可能吗 |
[17:17] | Is there something you should be telling me? | 你是不是该跟我说点什么 |
[17:19] | – Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. – No, no, no, | -我们先不要操之过急 -不不不 |
[17:20] | I’m not being quiet here. | 我不会隐瞒这件事的 |
[17:22] | Okay, you came home, and you started feeling sick, | 你刚回家 就开始不舒服 |
[17:23] | so just — just tell him where you were. | 你就告诉他之前你去了哪里 |
[17:25] | I know you were at Fort Bragg recently. | 我知道你最近去了布拉格堡 |
[17:27] | Did you also leave the country? | 难道你还出国了吗 |
[17:28] | Brent, please just tell him where you really were. | 布伦特 你就告诉他到底去了哪里吧 |
[17:32] | He was overseas. | 他去了海外 |
[17:33] | – Simone, don’t. He’s special ops. | -西蒙妮 别 -他是特别行动组的 |
[17:35] | He’s not a-a roving instructor. | 不是什么巡回教官 |
[17:37] | Oh, for the love of God, Simone. | 看在上帝的份上别说了 西蒙妮 |
[17:38] | He won’t tell me anything. | 他什么都不跟我说 |
[17:39] | He can’t tell me anything ever. | 他什么都不能跟我说 |
[17:42] | It’s his job, and I get it, | 这是他的工作 这我理解 |
[17:43] | but this started when he came back, and now he’s sick. | 从他回国之后就不对 现在他生病了 |
[17:46] | I’m sorry, babe. I’m sorry, topher, | 对不起亲爱的 陶福我很抱歉 |
[17:48] | that we kept this secret. I — | 之前没告诉你 我 |
[17:49] | I understand. Look, right now, | 我理解 但现在开始 |
[17:51] | anything you say could help before it’s too late. | 你把所有情况告诉我 还不算晚 |
[17:54] | You know me. | 你了解我 |
[17:55] | Nothing you say leaves this room. | 不会有其他人知道这次谈话 |
[17:58] | Tell him. Please. | 求你就告诉他吧 |
[18:05] | My best buddy, Troy, and I, we were hanging out. | 我的铁哥们特洛伊和我 我们在闲逛 |
[18:10] | Talking about how terrible the fake beer is. | 在谈论那种假啤酒有多难喝 |
[18:12] | One thing I don’t miss about deployment’s the nonalcoholic beer. | 最不想念部队里的东西就是无酒精啤酒 |
[18:15] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[18:17] | It all sucks. | 太难喝了 |
[18:20] | Our Humvee got hit by an I.E.D. | 我们的悍马碰上了一个简易炸弹 |
[18:25] | Killed everyone. | 所有人都炸死了 |
[18:27] | Brent… | 布伦特 |
[18:28] | This is why I don’t tell you things. | 正是如此我才不想告诉你 |
[18:32] | I mean, I know I can’t. | 我知道 我做不到 |
[18:34] | Walked away with minor damage. | 全身而退 |
[18:37] | I had shrapnel in my upper chest and my neck. | 我的胸口还有脖子上都有弹片 |
[18:41] | They got the metal out at the center at Landstuhl. | 在兰施图尔的时候他们帮我取出了弹片 |
[18:44] | How long ago did this happen? | 这是多久以前的事 |
[18:45] | Six weeks. | 六周以前 |
[18:48] | Does that help? | 有帮助吗 |
[18:49] | Yeah. | 有 |
[18:51] | I think it might. | 我想应该有帮助 |
[18:55] | We’re gonna get you an M.R.I. And some more x-rays. | 我们再带你去做个核磁共振还有几组X光 |
[19:05] | Okeydokey. Mr. Licorice and Mrs. Marshmallow are all set. | 好了 甘草先生跟棉花糖太太都没事了 |
[19:10] | That’s one a day each after meals. | 这个每天餐后服用一次 |
[19:12] | You should notice a spring in their hop in no time. | 很快你就能看到它们活蹦乱跳了 |
[19:15] | I need your biggest gurney and an O.R. — now! | 我需要你们这最大的轮床和手术室 马上 |
[19:21] | How did you get my number? | 你怎么会有我的号码 |
[19:23] | No, I’m not doing any interviews. | 不 我不接受任何采访 |
[19:25] | Stop calling me, and don’t call the E.R. | 别再打来了 也别再给急诊室打电话 |
[19:27] | because we’re trying to get some work done here. | 我们有工作很忙 |
[19:29] | Doctor Alister. | 阿利斯特医生 |
[19:35] | Aren’t you gonna answer that? | 不打算接吗 |
[19:41] | Rick. | 瑞克 |
[19:42] | So you recognized me. That’s a good start. | 看来你还记得我 算是不错的开始 |
[19:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:51] | Let me just get someone to cover for me. | 我找个人来替我一下 |
[19:54] | But do you eat anything besides grits? | 那除了燕麦你还吃其他东西吗 |
[19:56] | Why would I? | 为什么要吃 |
[19:57] | Talking about cheese, bacon, | 芝士 培根 |
[19:59] | green onions, with smoked sausage. | 绿洋葱还有熏制香肠 想想就恶心 |
[20:04] | Oh, honestly, I could eat that morning, noon, and night. | 说真的 我可以一整天都只吃燕麦 |
[20:06] | – Okay, okay. – I’m serious. | -好吧 -我说真的 |
[20:08] | But next time, I’m picking the restaurant. Okay? | 不过下次约会 我来选餐厅 行吗 |
[20:11] | As long as they got grits. | 只要他们有燕麦就行 |
[20:12] | – All I’m saying. – Grits. | -就这一个要求 -燕麦 |
[20:15] | Emergency medic– | 急诊… |
[20:16] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, okay, slow down, slow down. | 好 别急 慢点 慢慢说 |
[20:19] | All right, who are you? | 好吧 你是哪位 |
[20:22] | Where? | 地点呢 |
[20:24] | All right, got it. | 好的 收到 |
[20:25] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[20:26] | Jordan and Krista brought in an M.V.A. | 乔丹和克丽丝塔收了一个车祸伤者 |
[20:27] | To an animal clinic out on 281. | 现在在281号公路上的一家动物诊所里 |
[20:29] | I need a medevac stat. | 我急需一架直升机过去 |
[20:31] | All right, I’m heading out. | 好 我这就去安排 |
[20:32] | – Call me with the address. – I got you. | -记得把地址发我 -好的 |
[20:37] | Just keep breathing, Kaylee. Only be a bit longer. | 保持呼吸 凯莉 马上就好了 |
[20:42] | Here’s your lesson for the night, Paul. | 这就是你今晚要吸取的教训 保罗 |
[20:44] | Never bring your bias into the exam room. | 在进检查室时 永远不要先入为主 |
[20:46] | All I saw was a girl with knee problems | 我原先以为 她就是个因超重 |
[20:48] | because she was overweight. | 膝盖出了问题的小姑娘 |
[20:49] | Yeah, as did I. | 我先前也这么想 |
[20:50] | Her mom was right. I judged her and her mother. | 她妈妈说得没错 我是先入为主了 |
[20:53] | I just saw an obese girl eating candy | 我只看到了一个爱吃糖的胖姑娘 |
[20:55] | and never considered there could be something more going on. | 却忽视了表象之下深层的病变 |
[20:58] | Could’ve asked a hundred questions, and I didn’t. | 我本该给她多做些检查的 |
[21:00] | Do you think you could’ve predicted the seizures? | 这样你就能预料到她会癫痫发作吗 |
[21:03] | We’ll never know, | 也不一定 |
[21:04] | but I know we won’t make the same mistake again. | 但我们不能再犯同样的错了 |
[21:07] | Such a cool kid. | 多好的孩子啊 |
[21:09] | Son of a bitch. See that? | 该死 你看见没 |
[21:12] | Oh, man. | 这可不妙啊 |
[21:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:22] | I called my owner. | 我给老板打了电话 |
[21:23] | He said I can’t let you guys in here. | 他说我不能放你们进来 |
[21:24] | Pushing 10 of morphine. | 推十单位吗啡 |
[21:25] | Any propofol? | 有异丙酚吗[全身麻醉剂] |
[21:26] | Uh, yeah. It’s for the big dogs. It’s over here. | 有 是给大型犬用的 就在这儿 |
[21:29] | All right, hand it to me. | 好 给我 |
[21:30] | Come on, 80 milligrams. | 快 八十毫克 |
[21:34] | Hey, hey, don’t go anywhere. We’re gonna need your help. | 别走 回来 我们需要你的帮助 |
[21:36] | I can’t. I just do animals. | 我不行的 我只会治动物 |
[21:38] | If it’s an emergency, I call the vet. | 如果情况危急 我就叫兽医来 |
[21:40] | All right, sweetie, what’s your name? | 好吧 亲 你叫什么名字 |
[21:41] | – Carl. – Propofol in. | -卡尔 -已推注异丙酚 |
[21:43] | All right, Carl, you’re freaking out, | 好的 卡尔 你被吓坏了 |
[21:44] | and I don’t blame you, | 我懂 |
[21:45] | but we need to help this kid pull through, | 但我们需要你帮忙救治这个孩子 |
[21:47] | Or I’m gonna have to call his mother | 不然我就只能打电话 |
[21:49] | and tell her that he died. | 告诉他的母亲他死了 |
[21:50] | Now, tell me, would you want your mother | 换位思考一下 你想让你妈 |
[21:52] | to get that kind of phone call about you? | 接到这种电话吗 |
[21:54] | – Oh, no way. She’d go nuts. – That’s what I thought. | -不想 她会疯的 -没错 |
[21:56] | So, you’re just gonna have to take a very deep breath. | 你使劲深吸一口气 |
[21:59] | Get ahold of yourself | 稳住自己 |
[22:00] | ’cause you are gonna help us save this kid. | 帮我们救活这个孩子 |
[22:02] | Okay, I’m in. | 好 我帮你们 |
[22:03] | Just — just don’t make me touch anything. | 但别让我碰他 |
[22:04] | All right, Krista, you just finished your surgical rotation. | 好了 克丽丝塔 你刚下班 |
[22:06] | – Are you ready to do this? – Hand me the 10 blade. | -还能继续做手术吗 -给我十号刀 |
[22:08] | Here you go. | 上吧 |
[22:12] | Okay,now take the incision down to the rectus muscle. | 好的 一直切到腹直肌 |
[22:17] | Deep breath, Carl. | 深呼吸 卡尔 |
[22:24] | Okay, so, you see this white area here? | 请看白色的这一部分 |
[22:26] | It’s a tumor in her pituitary gland | 她的大脑下垂体中有个肿瘤 |
[22:28] | pushing on the hypothalamus. | 在不断压迫下丘脑 |
[22:30] | A tumor. | 肿瘤啊 |
[22:31] | Oh, my God, Kaylee has brain cancer. | 天哪 凯莉得了脑癌 |
[22:33] | Oh, no, don’t — don’t go down that road. | 别…别那么想 |
[22:35] | The mass is probably benign, | 肿瘤很可能是良性的 |
[22:36] | but it has grown big enough to cause some bleeding. | 但因为体积较大 已造成脑血管出血 |
[22:38] | It’s also what caused the seizure, | 此外 它也会引起癫痫 |
[22:40] | which is why we need to have it removed as soon as possible. | 所以我们要尽快切除这个肿瘤 |
[22:42] | But the good news is that we believe the tumor | 好消息是正是这个肿瘤 |
[22:44] | is the cause of her insatiable appetite. | 导致了她的暴饮暴食 |
[22:46] | It’s what’s called hypothalamic obesity. | 这种病叫下丘脑性肥胖 |
[22:48] | That’s good news? | 这也算好消息吗 |
[22:49] | Yeah, the — the tumor’s in a part of the brain | 对 肿瘤刚好在大脑中 |
[22:51] | that tells us when we’re hungry and when we’re not. | 控制人饥饱的那一部分 |
[22:53] | I believe that’s why she’s always starving. | 因为肿瘤压迫 所以她才老觉得饿 |
[22:55] | So when it’s removed, | 一旦肿瘤被切除 |
[22:56] | her appetite will return to normal. | 她的胃口就恢复正常了 |
[22:58] | But brain surgery — | 但脑部手术… |
[22:59] | I know it sounds scary, | 我知道这听起来很可怕 |
[23:00] | but they go right through the nose, | 但我们可以直接从鼻子进入大脑 |
[23:01] | and they take it out. | 把肿瘤取出来 |
[23:02] | It’s relatively simple. This could fix her. | 手术相对简单 之后她就恢复健康了 |
[23:05] | It takes about an hour. Okay? | 手术大概需要一个小时 好吗 |
[23:09] | I saw all the news coverage on you. | 我看了所有有关你的报道 |
[23:11] | Past couple days are so… | 过去的几天新闻上全是… |
[23:13] | on us. | 我们的事 |
[23:14] | I meant what I said in the voice mail. | 我在留言里都跟你说了 |
[23:16] | I didn’t give them the picture of us. | 我没给他们咱俩的合影 |
[23:17] | – I didn’t… – Drew — | -我没… -德鲁 |
[23:18] | …talk to them about us. | 跟他们说我们的事 |
[23:18] | I don’t care about the damn picture. | 我才不在乎那张破照片 |
[23:21] | I can only imagine what hell the past couple days have been on you. | 我都不敢想你这几天是怎么过的 |
[23:25] | Beyond my worst nightmare. | 比我最恐怖的噩梦还可怕吧 |
[23:27] | Which is why I hopped on the last red-eye. | 所以我赶忙搭上了最后一班夜航飞机 |
[23:28] | That’s why I didn’t return your calls. | 所以我才没给你回电话 |
[23:30] | I was flying. | 我当时在飞机上 |
[23:31] | So you flew here to be with me? | 你飞来就是为了陪我吗 |
[23:33] | No, I came for the great hospital food. | 不 我是来享用医院美食的 |
[23:35] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[23:38] | Look… | 听着… |
[23:40] | When I left, I had to get my life together. | 我离开 是为了让我的生活重回正轨 |
[23:43] | I did think some things through. | 有些事我没来得及考虑清楚 |
[23:45] | Yeah, I mean, you’ve been through a lot. | 是 我懂 你经历了很多 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[23:49] | Had to rethink, redefine who I am. | 我得重新审视 重新定义自己 |
[23:52] | Had to set things right with my parents. | 和父母搞好关系 |
[23:55] | My mom, she always kind of knew. | 我妈好像一直知道我的性取向 |
[23:58] | Dad, uh… | 我爸… |
[24:00] | He’s getting there. | 还在慢慢适应 |
[24:01] | That’s great. | 那就好 |
[24:04] | I mean, I know how heavily that weighed on you. | 我知道你父母的事一直让你很苦恼 |
[24:07] | You know what else weighed on me is us. | 我们的关系也让我很苦恼 |
[24:13] | I realized how much I need you in my life. | 我意识到我不能没有你 |
[24:17] | I want us to be together again. | 我们和好吧 |
[24:19] | So do I. | 好 |
[24:21] | But… | 但是… |
[24:23] | – But? – Not like it was before. | -但是什么 -但是不会像以前一样了 |
[24:25] | I’m out. My platoon — they don’t care. | 我出柜了 我的战友… 都不在乎 |
[24:29] | I bled with them. I almost died with them. | 我们在战场上一同出生入死 |
[24:31] | They’re my brothers. | 他们是我的兄弟 |
[24:32] | So, what do you mean not like it was before? | 那「不会像以前一样」是什么意思 |
[24:34] | I mean, when we’re together around other people. | 就是我们在人前的相处模式会不一样了 |
[24:38] | Okay, a-all my friends, they, uh, they know about you. | 好吧 我所有的朋友都知道你 |
[24:40] | I’m not talking about here in your safe cocoon, | 我说的不是在这儿 不是在你安逸的老窝 |
[24:43] | surrounded by your supporting friends. | 不是在全力支持你的朋友面前 |
[24:47] | I’m talking about in the world. | 我是说在所有人面前 |
[24:50] | I’m talking about us… | 我不想我们… |
[24:52] | standing 10 feet apart when we get a hotel room on vacation | 每次出去度假开房都站得远远的 |
[24:56] | or not sitting beside each other at the movie theater or… | 我不想我们每次看电影都不能坐在一起 |
[25:01] | or holding each other’s hand. | 不能牵住对方的手 |
[25:03] | I’m a private person. | 我是个讲求隐私的人 |
[25:04] | That’s what I used to tell myself, too. | 我以前也这么搪塞自己 |
[25:09] | God, life is too short. | 但是 人生苦短 |
[25:12] | It feels so good to just live | 能自由自在地活着 |
[25:14] | and not worry about what other people think. | 不去考虑世俗的眼光 真好 |
[25:17] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[25:18] | We have to stop worrying about what the rest of the world thinks. | 我们得停止在意这个世界对我们的看法了 |
[25:22] | I can’t live like that anymore. | 我不能再带着那些顾虑活着 |
[25:23] | I just can’t. | 我不能 |
[25:26] | Uh, excuse me, gents. | 打扰一下 先生们 |
[25:27] | Hey, Drew, I got a tool laceration for you in curtain four. | 德鲁 四床有个撕裂伤的患者等着你 |
[25:29] | All right, I’ll be right there. | 知道了 我马上到 |
[25:31] | Good seeing you, Rick. | 很高兴见到你 瑞克 |
[25:32] | You too, Kenny. | 我也是 肯尼 |
[25:39] | Anyway, | 不管怎么说 |
[25:42] | I said what I came to say. | 我已经说了我想说的 |
[25:45] | So… | 所以… |
[25:50] | …let me know. | 等你的答案 |
[26:10] | Oh, Toph, hey, | 陶福 |
[26:13] | I just got off the phone with the american embassy in Dubai. | 我刚刚跟美国驻迪拜大使馆通了电话 |
[26:15] | They are processing your visa, | 他们在办理你的签证了 |
[26:17] | but they are still working on Ali’s. | 但阿里的还没弄好 |
[26:19] | Thanks for taking care of that. | 感谢你这么上心 |
[26:21] | No problem. | 小意思 |
[26:21] | Any word on Jordan and Krista? | 有乔丹和克丽丝塔的消息吗 |
[26:23] | No. | 还没 |
[26:24] | Not since the guy from the animal hospital called, | 自从兽医院的那家伙打来之后就没有了 |
[26:26] | freaking out. | 那人吓坏了 |
[26:27] | Gwen just headed out, but that’s all I know. | 格温赶过去了 我知道的也只有这些了 |
[26:30] | Your trauma scans for Brent just came in. | 布伦特的创伤扫描结果出来了 |
[26:33] | Come take a look. | 你来看下 |
[26:35] | All right, here’s his chest x-ray. | 这是他的胸片 |
[26:40] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:43] | There it is. See that? | 那儿 看见没 |
[26:46] | That’s a foreign body. Brent was in an explosion. | 那是异物 布伦特之前经历了一场爆炸 |
[26:49] | Nice shrapnel. That looks like bone. | 弹片哈 但看起来是块骨头 |
[26:53] | Good eye. It is. | 好眼力 的确是骨头 |
[26:54] | But you said it was a foreign body. | 但你之前说是异物来着 |
[26:57] | Because it’s not his bone. | 因为那不是他的骨头 |
[27:01] | That’s Troy. | 那是特洛伊的骨头 |
[27:02] | my God, how did that even get there? | 天哪 那块骨头是怎么到那儿去的 |
[27:03] | It’s from the explosion, right? | 是因为那场爆炸 对吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah. I’ve seen a whole lot of things embedded in soldiers’ bodies | 我知道简易爆炸装置里的很多东西可能会 |
[27:08] | from I.E.D.S., but | 嵌入到士兵体内 但 |
[27:09] | It’s called bio-shrapnel, | 这叫做生物弹片 |
[27:11] | which is probably the source of your infection. | 这可能就是你感染的源头 |
[27:13] | We need to get you to surgery as soon as possible | 我们需要尽快为你做手术 |
[27:15] | to extract it and send it to the lab. | 取出那块骨头 送去实验室分析 |
[27:18] | So, he’s — he’s gonna be okay now? | 他…他会好起来的 对吗 |
[27:19] | Well, he’s not out of the woods yet. | 现在下结论还为时过早 |
[27:20] | We need to do a blood transfusion. | 我们还需要给你输血 |
[27:22] | The infection caused your body to start to breaking down. | 感染让你的身体状况恶化了 |
[27:25] | Which means we need extra blood in hand, | 也就是说我们需要准备额外的血 |
[27:28] | – in case there’s excess bleeding during the procedure. – Correct. | -谨防手术中过量出血 -说的没错 |
[27:30] | Oh, take mine. | 抽我的吧 |
[27:31] | I mean, I-I don’t know if I’m the same blood type, | 我是说 我不知道我和他血型是否相同 |
[27:33] | – But I really — – Honey, you don’t have to. | -可我真的 -宝贝 你不必这样 |
[27:34] | No, no, I want to. I want to feel like I’m doing something | 不 我想这样 这让我感觉我能 |
[27:36] | to help you, okay? It’s okay, right, Topher? | 帮助你 不会有事的 对吗 陶福 |
[27:38] | Speeds up the process. Let’s get her set up. | 那就赶紧的 让她准备好 |
[27:40] | – Okay. – Okay, great. | -好的 -非常好 |
[27:42] | Love you. Okay. | 爱你 |
[27:45] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[27:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[27:49] | Man, if you guys hadn’t been there, | 天 如果不是你们恰好路过 |
[27:51] | he’d be out there dying in the desert. | 他可能就曝尸荒野了 |
[27:53] | I know. We leave five minutes later, | 我知道 我们要是晚走五分钟 |
[27:55] | five minutes sooner, hit traffic, | 或者早走五分钟 遇到堵车 |
[27:57] | stop for dinner, I mean, we never would’ve seen him. | 停车吃饭 我们可能根本不会见到他 |
[27:58] | Okay, I found the bleeder. | 好了 我找到出血点了 |
[28:00] | Apply pressure with the sponge-stick | 用纱布棒压住 |
[28:01] | and hand me a satinsky clamp. | 给我一把无创钳 |
[28:02] | – All right, you clamp, I’ll suture. – Great. | -来 你夹住 我来缝合 -好 |
[28:06] | Somebody call for a medevac? | 这儿有人呼叫救伤直升机了吗 |
[28:07] | You are a sight for sore eyes. | 你真是人见人爱 花见花开 |
[28:09] | O.R. standing by. | 手术室已经准备好了 |
[28:10] | We should be there in 20 minutes. | 我们能在二十分钟之内到达 |
[28:11] | Good. Let’s get him out of here. | 好 让我们带他走吧 |
[28:13] | – Done. – That’s great. | -好了 -干得不错 |
[28:16] | Carl, you did great. Thank you. | 卡尔 你表现得很好 谢谢你 |
[28:18] | Yeah, thank you. | 对 辛苦你了 |
[28:20] | S-so, you guys have boyfriends, or… | 所以 你们都有男朋友了吗 还是说 |
[28:24] | Yeah, we do. | 是的 都有主了 |
[28:28] | Unfortunately, | 很不幸 |
[28:29] | even though the tumor removal was successful, | 尽管摘除肿瘤非常成功 |
[28:32] | the underlying tissue was damaged. | 但是皮层组织已经受损 |
[28:33] | So, what are you saying — nothing’s changed? | 所以你的意思是 病情不会有好转 |
[28:36] | Because of the damage, | 因为皮层组织的损伤 |
[28:37] | she will continue to gain weight, | 她还会继续发胖 |
[28:38] | which will lead to more severe complications. | 可能导致更严重的并发症 |
[28:40] | How much more severe? | 会有多严重 |
[28:43] | Well, she won’t be able to control her eating, | 她可能无法控制她的食欲 |
[28:46] | And if left untreated, she will… | 而且如果放任不管 她会… |
[28:48] | basically eat herself to death. | 可以说是吃到死为止 |
[28:50] | Oh, my God, what do we do? | 天哪 我们该怎么办 |
[28:51] | She needs gastric bypass surgery. | 她需要做胃旁路手术 |
[28:53] | It’s a lap-band which constricts the stomach. | 用一种束带来缩小她的胃 |
[28:55] | It limits food intake and makes the patient feel full. | 这会限制食物的摄入 让患者有饱足感 |
[28:58] | – Let’s do it. – The only problem is that | -那就做吧 -唯一的问题是 |
[29:00] | there is a two-month waiting list here. | 还需要等两个月才能轮到她 |
[29:02] | Two months? You just said she’s eating herself to death. | 两个月 你刚刚说她会吃死自己的 |
[29:04] | – I know. – Well, can’t you do it? | -我知道 -你不能为她做这个手术吗 |
[29:07] | It’s a surgical procedure I’m not trained in. | 我没有学习过这种外科手术 |
[29:09] | So I just have to watch her die? | 所以我只能眼睁睁地看她死 |
[29:13] | Let’s go! Heading to the O.R.! | 动起来 把患者送到手术室 |
[29:15] | Jordan, rough night? | 乔丹 今晚不好过哈 |
[29:17] | Yeah, I’ve had better. | 对啊 今晚糟透了 |
[29:18] | You should’ve seen your girl in action — total badass. | 你该看看你家姑娘的那动作 老牛逼了 |
[29:21] | Not so bad yourself. | 你也不差 |
[29:22] | Hey, look, I got to get to the O.R., | 我得去手术室了 |
[29:23] | And don’t think I didn’t see your bike sitting out there. | 别以为我没看见你的摩托车停在外面 |
[29:25] | I-I told you I was gonna buy it. | 我 我告诉过你我要买的 |
[29:26] | No, you said we’d discuss it. | 不 你说我们会讨论买不买 |
[29:28] | We can discuss it, but I already bought it. | 我们可以讨论下 但我已经买了 |
[29:30] | Okay, we will talk about this. | 我们晚点再说这事 |
[29:33] | Dr. Kaminsky. | 凯明斯基医生 |
[29:34] | Yeah, uh, I spoke to your assistant | 我和你助手聊过了 |
[29:36] | who said your schedule for lap-band surgery | 他说你接下来两个月的胃旁路手术 |
[29:38] | is all booked up for the next two months. | 都已经预定满了 |
[29:40] | – Life is good. – Yeah, yeah. | -美好的生活啊 -对啊 |
[29:42] | See, I got a patient who requires surgery right away. | 是这样 我有个马上需要手术的病人 |
[29:45] | Uh, she’s got morbid obesity causing heart strain, | 她患有病态肥胖 引发了心肌劳损 |
[29:47] | could lead to failure. | 可能导致心衰 |
[29:48] | Be a big favor if you could bump her up. | 但是你可以帮她一个大忙 |
[29:50] | Yeah, stop right there, Callahan. | 停 卡拉翰 |
[29:52] | I’m not a fan of your cowboy antics. | 我可不吃你那套牛仔精神 |
[29:54] | And my surgery department doesn’t work that way. | 而且我的手术部门也不会那样运作 |
[29:57] | Get in line like everybody else. | 像其他人一样排队去吧 |
[30:02] | I take it that’s a no-go | 你想让凯莉插队 |
[30:03] | for getting Kaylee cutsies in the lap-band? | 做胃旁路的打算应该是失败了 |
[30:05] | I’ll figure it out. | 我会想办法的 |
[30:06] | Yeah, I put calls in to some clinics, | 我会把一些患者转到门诊 |
[30:08] | but it may take a few days. | 但是那也得等几天 |
[30:09] | You know, it’s too bad you can’t bribe him | 你不能贿赂他或者敲诈他 |
[30:12] | or blackmail him ’cause I hear he’s a bit of a dick. | 真是太糟了 因为我听说他挺混账的 |
[30:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:17] | Toph. You have to see this. | 陶福 你得看看这个 |
[30:20] | It’s Brent’s blood results. | 这是布伦特的血检结果 |
[30:33] | Brent’s still in surgery? | 布伦特还在做手术吗 |
[30:34] | We just moved him to recovery, | 我们刚把他转移到复苏室 |
[30:36] | so you can go see him when he wakes up. | 等他醒来后你就可以去看他了 |
[30:38] | Good. | 好 |
[30:40] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[30:41] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[30:42] | Hey, Simone, there’s something else we need to talk about. | 西蒙妮 我们还有些问题需要谈谈 |
[30:45] | We know the meningitis is fungal, | 众所周知脑膜炎是由真菌感染引起的 |
[30:48] | and fungal meningitis happens to patients | 感染真菌性脑膜炎的病人 |
[30:51] | with suppressed immune systems. | 一般都患有免疫缺陷 |
[30:54] | I’m sorry. There’s no easy way to say this, but… | 对不起 这种事只能直说 但是… |
[30:58] | Brent has H.I.V. | 布伦特患有艾滋病 |
[30:59] | Uh, what? | 什么 |
[31:00] | And, uh, your blood was screened when you donated. | 你献血时我们也对你的血样进行了检测 |
[31:05] | Simone… you have it, too. | 西蒙妮 你也患有艾滋病 |
[31:12] | This is an unexpected bombshell, I know, | 我知道这是一个晴天霹雳 |
[31:15] | But it’s important to understand | 但最重要的是你要理解 |
[31:17] | H.I.V. is no longer a death sentence. | 艾滋病已经不是死亡宣判书了 |
[31:19] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我不 我不懂啊 |
[31:21] | I mean, if we both have it, w-why am I not sick? | 我是说如果我俩都有 为什么我没有发病 |
[31:24] | Y-you may never be. | 你可能永远都不会发病 |
[31:26] | Look at Magic Johnson. | 比如魔术师约翰逊[患艾滋病] |
[31:28] | I mean, it’s really just a… | 我是说 其实只是… |
[31:30] | a sad luck of the draw. | 运气不好 |
[31:32] | Is it possible that he got it | 他有没有可能 |
[31:33] | from the bio-shrapnel from the bone? | 是因为骨头里那个生物弹片才感染的 |
[31:36] | Right, we checked with military autopsy records, | 我们也查了军方尸检记录 |
[31:39] | and Brent’s buddy was H.I.V.-negative, | 布伦特的战友并未患有艾滋病 |
[31:41] | so he didn’t get it from Troy. | 所以不是特洛伊传染给他的 |
[31:44] | Okay. It’s none of my business, | 虽然这不关我的事 |
[31:45] | and he could’ve contracted it any number of ways. | 但他有可能通过很多种途径接触到这个病毒 |
[31:48] | But I know what it’s like to be overseas, and… | 但我知道在国外服兵役是怎么样的 而且 |
[31:52] | It’s tough. | 那很艰难 |
[31:53] | Brent didn’t cheat. He’s a good man. | 布伦特没有出轨 他是好男人 |
[31:55] | I know. I-I’m just saying | 我知道 我只是说 |
[31:58] | that being so far from home | 离家这么远 |
[32:00] | for so long and under pressure — | 这么久 压力很大 |
[32:03] | Brent didn’t cheat. | 布伦特没有出轨 |
[32:06] | I did. | 是我 |
[32:09] | You did? | 是你 |
[32:09] | Yeah, I did. I know, I know. | 对 是我 我知道 我知道 |
[32:13] | I’m a horrible person. | 我是个很糟糕的人 |
[32:14] | No, I’m… I’m not here to judge you. | 不 我…我不会批评你什么的 |
[32:18] | I’m — I’m here to help you. | 我是来帮助你的 |
[32:19] | He’s just — he’s gone for months at a time. | 他…他每次一走就是好几个月 |
[32:22] | I never know when he’s leaving, where he’s going, | 我都不知道他什么时候走 他要去哪 |
[32:25] | or when he’s coming back. | 或者他什么时候回来 |
[32:27] | We had to lie to our family, to our friends… | 我们得向我们的家人 我们的朋友 |
[32:31] | to you and Janet. It’s just… | 对你和珍妮特撒谎 这… |
[32:35] | It’s just so much pressure… | 压力实在是太大了 |
[32:38] | That he can never talk about what he’s done. | 他根本不能告诉我他做了什么 |
[32:40] | I’m sorry. I know it’s difficult, | 对不起 我知道这很艰难 |
[32:42] | and this is a delicate thing, | 虽然情况有点微妙 |
[32:44] | but you will have to tell everyone you’ve been with. | 但你必须告诉我们你跟谁在一起过 |
[32:49] | It was one guy. | 只有那么一个人 |
[32:50] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[32:51] | It was one guy. It was one time. | 只跟那一个人上过一次床 |
[32:52] | I-I swear. | 我发誓 |
[32:55] | Uh, just a couple of months ago, New Year’s Eve. | 就是几个月前 除夕夜 |
[32:58] | – I just… – You don’t… | -我只是 -你不用… |
[33:00] | I got lonely. I… | 我很寂寞 我… |
[33:02] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:03] | What did I do? Oh, my God, what did I do? | 我都做了什么 上帝啊我做了什么 |
[33:10] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[33:11] | She’s been vomiting for five minutes. | 她已经吐了五分钟了 |
[33:13] | – I’m thinking gastroparesis. – What is that? | -我想会不会是胃轻瘫 -那是什么 |
[33:15] | It means she can’t hold anything down. | 就是说她的胃什么都装不了 |
[33:16] | – Kenny, give her metoclopramide and erythromycin. – Yeah, on it. | -肯尼 给她开红霉素和甲氧氯普胺 -好 |
[33:19] | And they still won’t move her up after this? | 都这样了他们还不能送她做手术吗 |
[33:22] | Please. You’ve got to do something. | 求你了 做点什么吧 |
[33:24] | I’ll figure it out. I promise. | 我会想办法的 我保证 |
[33:27] | Oh, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[33:33] | Yes, well, he totally dodged a bullet, | 是的 他算是躲过了一劫 |
[33:35] | but he’s resting comfortably now. | 但他现在正在休息 |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:39] | Uh, of course, we will absolutely let him know. | 当然了 我们会告诉他的 |
[33:42] | Yeah. Okay, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[33:45] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[33:48] | Oh, man. | 伙计 |
[33:50] | Those phone calls are always fun to make. | 打这种电话都还是挺有意思的 |
[33:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:57] | – Jocelyn? – Hey, what’s up? | -乔斯林 -怎么了 |
[33:59] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[34:00] | Sure, sure. What’s up? | 行啊 怎么了 |
[34:01] | I know you’re pretty plugged into the gossip around here. | 我知道你特别了解院里的八卦 |
[34:03] | – Yeah, it’s a fun hobby. – Yeah, I bet. | -这个爱好很有意思啊 -我想也是 |
[34:06] | What do you know about Dr. Kaminsky? | 那关于凯明斯基医生你都知道些什么 |
[34:07] | The lap-band surgeon. | 那个胃旁路手术 |
[34:08] | He’s being a real dick to my patient, | 他对我病人的态度实在是太混蛋了 |
[34:10] | and anything you could give me? | 你有什么有用的消息吗 |
[34:11] | – Come on, come on. – Yeah. | -说嘛 说嘛 -有的 |
[34:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[34:22] | Those two have a long road ahead of them. | 他们俩还有好长一段路要走 |
[34:25] | Nice couple. | 好好的一对 |
[34:27] | Just goes to show, you never know | 这只是表明你永远都不知道 |
[34:28] | what’s going on in other people’s lives. | 别人的人生到底曾经发生了什么 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:32] | Hope they can work through it. | 希望他们可以撑过去 |
[34:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:38] | I don’t know if I could. | 换我就不知道能不能 |
[34:39] | It’s not your typical cheating situation. | 这可不像你平时那种出轨 |
[34:42] | It’s hard for the wives, girlfriends, | 那些独自待在家里的妻子 |
[34:44] | and partners who stay home. | 女友和伴侣的日子也很难熬 |
[34:47] | They pay a price, too. | 她们也付出了很多 |
[34:49] | Sometimes we forget that. I know I did. | 有时候我们会忘记这一点 我自己就会忘 |
[34:52] | Really? You cheat? | 真的吗 你出轨过吗 |
[34:56] | No…no! | 不…没有 |
[34:58] | I was Lucky to find Janet. | 拥有珍妮特是我三生有幸 |
[35:01] | I mean, I’m not blowing that. | 我才不会毁掉这一切呢 |
[35:03] | I’m just saying, you know, | 我只是说 |
[35:04] | sometimes not appreciating your wife the way you should. | 有时候可能没有好好地理解自己的妻子 |
[35:09] | You know, we’re a team. | 我们应该是一起的 |
[35:17] | Callahan. | 卡拉翰 |
[35:18] | I already told you — and so did my assistant — | 我已经跟你说了 还有我的助手 |
[35:21] | It’s a two-month waiting list. | 这要等上两个月 |
[35:23] | Right. Your assistant. | 对哦 你的助手 |
[35:25] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[35:26] | I hear you pay her to do little dances | 我听说你下班后还付钱给她 |
[35:28] | for you after hours. | 让她给你跳舞呢 |
[35:30] | Rumor has it the nurses call you “Dr. Lap dance.” | 听说护士们都叫你「大腿舞医生」 |
[35:33] | – What? – You don’t have to convince me, | -什么 -你不用向我辩解 |
[35:34] | but it’s your wife I’m worried about. | 不过我倒是挺担心你妻子的 |
[35:37] | How much does divorce cost these days? | 最近离婚要花多少钱来着 |
[35:40] | You son of a bitch. | 你个王八蛋 |
[35:42] | You wouldn’t have the balls. | 你没这个胆量 |
[35:43] | Oh, I — I would. | 我有的 |
[35:45] | See, my patient needs surgery today, | 我的患者今天就需要做手术 |
[35:47] | not in two months, | 等不了两个月 |
[35:47] | So if you take care of her, I’ll forget everything I know. | 如果你照顾好她 我就当什么都不知道 |
[35:50] | If not… | 如若不然 |
[35:52] | gonna have to call your wife right now. | 现在马上给你老婆打电话 |
[35:56] | Get her prepped. I’ll get to her when I can. | 给她做术前准备 我有空就过去 |
[35:58] | Actually, she’s already prepped | 她现在其实已经准备好了 |
[36:00] | ’cause I figured you would say yes. | 我就知道你会答应的 |
[36:02] | Jocelyn, Paul. | 乔斯林 保罗 |
[36:09] | You kept your promise. | 你信守了诺言 |
[36:11] | Damn right, and I will be there for your next play, okay? | 当然 我一定会去看你下次的演出的 |
[36:17] | You better keep your mouth shut, Callahan. | 你最好把嘴给我关严了 卡拉翰 |
[36:19] | Oh, hey, professional courtesy. | 专业素养嘛 |
[36:22] | Thanks, Jocelyn. | 谢了 乔斯林 |
[36:22] | Anytime. He’s a pig. | 不客气 他活该 |
[36:32] | Hey, so, I was thinking — | 我最近在想件事 |
[36:33] | That could be dangerous. | 那可危险了 |
[36:34] | Oh, this is dangerous. This is very dangerous. | 确实危险 这事可危险了 |
[36:36] | Uh, my sister’s coming into town next week, | 下礼拜我姐来 |
[36:38] | and I was thinking about maybe introducing you. | 我想把你介绍给她 |
[36:39] | Oh, the sister test. What happens if I fail? | 姐姐把关啊 我没合格怎么办 |
[36:41] | Does that mean you have to get a new girlfriend? | 你是不是得换个女朋友啊 |
[36:45] | Oh, so you’re officially my girlfriend now? | 你现在成我正式女友了吗 |
[36:48] | It’s a figure of speech. | 我就是说说 |
[36:49] | I meant friend who happens to be a girl. | 我是你的女性朋友 |
[36:51] | Okay. God! | 天啊 |
[36:52] | No, no, that’s how I’ll introduce you. | 不不 我就这么介绍你 |
[36:54] | “This is Gwen, my friend who happens to be a girl.” | 这是格温 我的女性朋友 |
[36:57] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[37:00] | Thank you so much! | 太谢谢你了 |
[37:02] | You’re welcome. She’s a great kid. | 不客气 她是个好孩子 |
[37:04] | She deserves a better life. | 这是她应得的 |
[37:05] | Hopefully, now she’ll have it. | 她马上就要过上好日子了 |
[37:06] | I’ll check on her later. | 我过会去看她 |
[37:07] | She’ll be in recovery soon. | 她很快就会康复的 |
[37:27] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[37:28] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢你的邀请 |
[37:29] | You sure you want to do this? | 你确定你要这么做 |
[37:30] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[37:37] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[37:39] | Captain Drew Alister. | 德鲁·阿利斯特上尉 |
[37:40] | Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 也很高兴见到你 |
[37:42] | I appreciate you doing this. Please, have a seat. | 很感谢你愿意这么做 请坐吧 |
[37:49] | Okay, you all set? You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[37:52] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[37:53] | And 3, 2… | 三 二 一 |
[37:57] | I’m here with Dr. Drew Alister, | 今天邀请到的是德鲁·阿利斯特医生 |
[37:59] | the hero who risked his own life | 几天前冒着生命危险 |
[38:01] | to stop the shooting from happening just a few days ago. | 去阻止一场枪杀案 |
[38:04] | Can you tell us about it, doctor? | 能跟我们讲讲吗 医生 |
[38:06] | I just did what any other soldier would do. | 我只是做了军人都会做的事 |
[38:08] | It just happened to be me, | 只是恰巧轮到我而已 |
[38:09] | but I firmly believe that the men and women I served with | 我坚信跟我一同服役的兄弟姐妹 |
[38:13] | would’ve done the same thing. | 都会做出同样的决定 |
[38:15] | My partner, Rick… | 我的伴侣 瑞克 |
[38:17] | would’ve done the same thing, as well. | 也会做出同样的反应 |
[38:20] | I was just trying to do what was right. | 我只是要做正确的事 |
[38:22] | And this man sitting next to you, your partner, | 你身边的这位是你的伴侣 |
[38:24] | Army captain Rick Lincoln. | 陆军上尉瑞克·林肯 |
[38:27] | Please tell me what went through your head | 请你说说在听到新闻的那瞬间 |
[38:29] | when you heard the news? | 脑子里在想什么 |
[38:30] | Uh, well, honestly, the first thought was, | 说实话 刚听到的时候我想的是 |
[38:33] | “That stupid idiot.” | 这个大傻子 |
[38:35] | But, | 但是 |
[38:36] | you know, of course, he behaved like he | 当然了 他所做的事情 |
[38:39] | I knew he would. | 我知道他会去做的 |
[38:41] | Train for these things, and he was… | 他受过如何面对这种事的训练 |
[38:44] | So what are your big plans today, doctor? | 今天有啥计划没 医生 |
[38:47] | Well, I got my mom to watch the kids, | 我让我妈带孩子 |
[38:49] | so Janet and I are headed out for a picnic. | 然后跟珍妮特出去野餐 |
[38:52] | Figure it’s time to tell her about my trip to Dubai. | 觉得是时候把要去迪拜的事告诉她了 |
[38:54] | That’s my boy. Just rip the band-aid off. | 好样的 快刀斩乱麻 |
[38:57] | No, no, you got to remove it gently. | 不对 你得慢慢斩 |
[38:58] | That way, you don’t cause more pain. | 这样就不会那么痛苦了 |
[39:01] | Anyway, it looks like your band-aid’s still on. | 不过看起来你的乱麻还在啊 |
[39:03] | – She is not happy. – I got to say… | -她看上去可不太高兴啊 -我跟你说 |
[39:07] | I’m on her side. | 我跟她是一伙的 |
[39:07] | Aw, get out. | 滚吧 |
[39:29] | So, my motorcycle guy pulled through. | 我的机车男又复活了 |
[39:31] | Yeah. Thanks to you. | 对啊 多亏了你 |
[39:33] | I’m more worried about this motorcycle guy. | 我担心的就是这个 机车男 |
[39:38] | I am not trying to change you. | 我不是想改变你 |
[39:41] | I just don’t want anything bad to happen to you. | 只是我不希望你出什么事 |
[39:44] | Nothing is gonna happen to me. | 我什么事都不会有的 |
[39:45] | You don’t know that. | 你可说不准 |
[39:48] | Okay, people say those kind of things, and then… | 大家都这么说 然后… |
[39:51] | You can’t control the other guy. | 你又管不了别人 |
[39:53] | I love this bike. | 我喜欢这车 |
[39:55] | I love how this bike makes me feel when I ride it. | 喜欢骑它带来的感觉 |
[39:57] | I-I love working on this bike. | 我愿意鼓捣它 |
[40:00] | But I love you, too, and, uh, how about a compromise? | 但我也爱你 我们各让一步怎么样 |
[40:05] | I’ll only ride it on the weekends. | 我只在周末骑骑 |
[40:06] | Babe, this is not about the bike. | 宝贝 重点不在摩托车 |
[40:08] | I thought this was about the bike. | 我以为就因为这摩托车 |
[40:09] | No, this is about responsibility, okay?! | 不是 重点是责任心 好吗 |
[40:12] | I have a child, our child, growing inside of me, | 我有孩子了 我们的孩子就在我肚子里 |
[40:16] | and it is changing me! | 这会改变我 |
[40:18] | I am changing! | 我在改变 |
[40:20] | And I thought it was just gonna be physical, | 我原来以为是生理反应 |
[40:22] | but finding out that it is way, way bigger than that. | 但我发现要远远超过生理的程度了 |
[40:26] | Yeah, I can see that. | 好的 我看出来了 |
[40:26] | Okay, I have all these hormones, | 我现在荷尔蒙激增 |
[40:28] | and they’re just raging and flying all over the place. | 它们简直横冲直撞 哪儿哪儿都是 |
[40:30] | I don’t know. I was — I was out there today, | 我不知道 我今天出门 |
[40:32] | and I just — I felt like this mama lion. | 突然有种母狮子的感觉 |
[40:35] | Mama lion? | 母狮子 |
[40:35] | Don’t you dare make fun of me! | 你敢嘲笑我试试 |
[40:37] | – Sorry. – I saw this kid, | -抱歉 -我看到那孩子 |
[40:40] | and I saw his boyish face, and I thought about his mother, | 他的小脸儿 我会想到他妈妈 |
[40:44] | and then I thought about the fact | 我又想到自己 |
[40:45] | that I am going to be a mother, and it all just kicked in. | 马上就要当妈妈 所有情绪一下都来了 |
[40:51] | And I hate this bike! | 我讨厌这破车 |
[40:53] | And I don’t want you to get rid of it | 我又不希望你心不甘情不愿的 |
[40:55] | if you don’t want to get rid of it, | 把车给我处理掉 |
[40:56] | but I want you to want to get rid of it | 可我希望你能心甘情愿地 |
[40:59] | and not because I asked you to get rid of it. | 把车给我处理掉 |
[41:01] | – So you want me to give up the bike? – No. | -那你希望我把车处理掉 -不是 |
[41:02] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有听我说啊 |
[41:04] | Yeah, no, I-it’s a good idea. | 听了 真是这主意挺好的 |
[41:09] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[41:13] | I left my car at the animal hospital. | 我把车落在兽医院了 |
[41:16] | Okay. We can just take my bike. | 好的 那我们骑摩托回去 |
[41:19] | You’re not funny. No, I… | 一点都不好笑 |
[41:21] | I called a cab. | 我叫了出租车 |
[41:23] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[41:26] | Yeah. | 对 |
[41:27] | – You did? – Yeah. | -你叫车了 -对 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:31] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |