时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That was a brutal workout. | 这次训练强度够大 |
[00:04] | I’ve not been hit that hard in a long time. | 我好久没这么惨了 |
[00:06] | It was great for me. | 我感觉不错 |
[00:07] | I can never kick your ass enough, Callahan. | 痛扁你的机会绝不嫌多 卡拉翰 |
[00:09] | Oh, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[00:10] | This is “Smalls,” A.K.A. Colonel Elwood Green, | 这位是斯莫斯 大名埃尔伍德·格林上校 |
[00:12] | My group therapy, MMA leader/torturer. | 我的小组治疗 综合格斗指导 专司折磨我 |
[00:15] | Oh, hi. This — this is Jordan. | 这位就是乔丹 |
[00:16] | Whoa. How’d you end up with him? | 你怎么看上他的 |
[00:19] | He got lucky, I guess. | 他走运吧 |
[00:20] | Jordan! I was looking for you. | 乔丹 我正找你 |
[00:22] | You have a call. | 来患者了 |
[00:23] | It was nice to meet you guys. | 很高兴见到你 |
[00:24] | Smalls, skype video call is ready. | 斯莫斯 skype视频通话就绪 |
[00:26] | – Showtime. – All right. | -该上场了 -好 |
[00:27] | What’s this all about? | 怎么回事 |
[00:29] | I could tell you, but then I’d have to kill you. | 可以告诉你 只是说完还得杀你灭口 |
[00:31] | A little patience, Callahan. | 耐心点儿 卡拉翰 |
[00:33] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[00:35] | Hey. What do we got? | 患者什么情况 |
[00:37] | 9-year-old boy — Ethan. He has a temperature of 101. | 九岁男孩伊森 体温38度 |
[00:41] | He is burning up. | 他在发高烧 |
[00:41] | I’m very concerned about his fever. | 我非常担心他的高烧 |
[00:43] | It hasn’t gone down. | 一直不退 |
[00:44] | Mrs. Edwards, this is Dr. Alexander. | 爱德华兹夫人 这是亚历山大医生 |
[00:46] | So, he’s fine one minute, and then the next, it’s — | 他前一分钟还好好的 一下子就… |
[00:48] | Okay. You need to help him. | 你们得帮帮他 |
[00:50] | Okay, we are gonna examine Ethan, | 好 我们给伊森检查 |
[00:51] | but just so that you know, it’s very common | 不过你要了解 小孩子发烧 |
[00:53] | for children to have fevers. | 是很常见的 |
[00:54] | He probably just has a-a-a virus or something. | 可能只是病毒感染之类的 |
[00:56] | I am not concerned about other people’s children. | 我不关心别人家的孩子 |
[00:58] | I’m concerned about mine, so please tend to him. | 我担心我的孩子 请给他看看 |
[01:00] | Paul, hi, there. | 保罗 你好 |
[01:02] | Uh, would you take this young man into pedes, please? | 请带这位年轻人去做检查 |
[01:04] | Uh, sure. What seems to be the issue? | 好的 什么问题 |
[01:05] | He has a raging fever of 101. | 他高烧38度 |
[01:08] | I will be with you shortly. | 我一会儿就去找你 |
[01:09] | Okay, in the meantime, I’m gonna need you to fill out | 同时呢 你要到这边 |
[01:11] | some paperwork with one of our nurses here. | 跟护士填一些资料 |
[01:14] | Uh, Mollie, could you help Mrs. Edwards, please? | 莫莉 来帮一下爱德华兹夫人好吗 |
[01:16] | Okay. Follow me, ma’am, please. | 好 夫人跟我来 |
[01:19] | 911 for a fever? | 发烧打911 |
[01:20] | You should have seen her back at their house. | 你真应该看看她在家那副样子 |
[01:22] | I told her, “This is not why you call 911.” | 我告诉她「911可不是处理这种事的」 |
[01:23] | But she was not having it. She’s a helicopter mom, | 可是她不接受 她就是个「直升机妈」 |
[01:25] | so I figured I’d just save another crew a trip, you know? | 所以我想还是别害另一组人再跑一趟 |
[01:28] | Full moon, right? Right. | 月圆之夜啊 |
[01:29] | – OK. – Catch you later. | -好 -回头见 |
[01:30] | All right, everybody | 好了 各位 |
[01:31] | We just have a few moments for this, | 休息时间不多了 |
[01:33] | but Smalls has a big surprise for us. | 但斯莫斯有重大惊喜要宣布 |
[01:35] | I wanted to thank all of you for the volunteer work | 我要感谢诸位为移动退役军人中心 |
[01:38] | you’ve been doing on the mobile vet centers, | 所做的志愿工作 |
[01:39] | But I got outranked. | 但是我的上级来啦 |
[01:41] | There’s somebody else here today that would like to do that. | 有人今天特地来向你们致谢 |
[01:45] | It’s all yours, ladies. | 交给你们了 女士们 |
[01:47] | Hey, thank you, Smalls. | 谢谢你 斯莫斯 |
[01:48] | Well, hello, San Anto Memorial night shift. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院夜班组大家好 |
[01:51] | How are you guys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[01:52] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:54] | Well, I know you all are busy | 我知道你们都很忙 |
[01:56] | And about to stat your shift, | 正准备开始工作 |
[01:57] | But Jill and I wanted to personally thank you | 但我和吉尔希望能当面向你们致谢 |
[01:59] | for everything you’re doing to serve this communit. | 感谢你们对社区所做的贡献 |
[02:02] | Just from a show of hands, | 请大家举手示意 |
[02:03] | how many of you are veterans or married to veterans? | 你们中有多少人是退役军人或配偶是退役军人 |
[02:07] | Oh, great. Outstanding. | 好极了 非常优秀 |
[02:09] | A-and by the way, we heard from Smalls | 另外我们听斯莫斯说了 |
[02:11] | about the terrific work you’re doing with our veterans. | 你们为退役军人做的杰出工作 |
[02:14] | Let me tell you, we’re grateful to you | 我要说 我们非常感激 |
[02:15] | for encouraging your veteran patients | 你们鼓励退役军人患者和他们的家人 |
[02:17] | and their families to go to vet center. | 去退役军人中心 |
[02:20] | We’re so glad that, if they need it, | 我们非常高兴 在需要之时 |
[02:22] | the San Antonio Veteran Community | 圣安东尼奥社区的退役军人 |
[02:24] | can get the free counseling and support they have earned. | 可以得到他们应得的咨询与帮助 |
[02:27] | We’re big believers in counseling | 我们相信心理咨询的力量 |
[02:29] | and know how much it can help. | 知道它可以帮到很多人 |
[02:30] | Well, we’re both so proud of all of yu | 有你们来做这项工作的坚实后盾 |
[02:34] | for being a driving force behind this work. | 我们俩都非常骄傲 |
[02:36] | So thanks again. Keep up the great work. | 再次感谢 请再接再厉 |
[02:38] | And now we’re gonna let you get started with your shift. | 我们就不打扰你们工作了 |
[02:41] | – Thank you. – Take it easy. | -谢谢 -慢慢来 |
[02:43] | T.C., there’s been an accident at a construction site. | TC 一处施工现场发生事故 |
[02:47] | – They need you there stat. – On it. | -需要你马上过去 -这就来 |
[02:50] | Thanks for arranging that. It’s a huge thrill. | 谢谢你的安排 非常令人激动 |
[02:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | And thanks for helping T.C in group. | 也谢谢你在小组里帮助TC |
[02:55] | It’s made a big difference for him. | 他比之前好多了 |
[02:57] | You know, he still has some things to work through, | 他仍然有一些问题需要克服 |
[02:58] | – But he’ll get there. – Yeah. | -但他会慢慢好起来的 -明白 |
[03:00] | so, your fever still hasn’t broken, | 你的烧还是没退 |
[03:02] | So we’re gonna give you some more, uh — | 我要给你用点儿… |
[03:03] | But where’s my mom? | 我妈妈呢 |
[03:05] | Well, she’s with Dr. Alexander. | 她跟亚历山大医生说话呢 |
[03:06] | I want to see her now. | 我现在就要见她 |
[03:07] | Okay, Ethan, it’s all right. | 好啦 伊森 没事的 |
[03:08] | It’s not all right. I need to see her. | 我有事 我要见她 |
[03:11] | Okay, yeah, I’ll — I’ll bring her to you, okay? | 行 我带她来见你 好不好 |
[03:13] | But listen — I need you to — I need you to pee for me — | 但是 你得帮我采个尿样 |
[03:16] | I told you. I don’t have to go! | 我说了 我不去 |
[03:18] | I want my mom! | 我要我妈妈 |
[03:20] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[03:21] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:24] | So, Scott is still on leave, huh? | 斯科特还在休假吧 |
[03:26] | Yeah, at least another day. | 对 至少还得一天 |
[03:27] | Family’s getting ready to sue him. | 家属准备起诉他 |
[03:28] | And to make matters worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[03:30] | It looks like the D.A. is considering | 貌似地方检察官也要控告他 |
[03:31] | to charge him with reckless driving. | 驾驶疏忽 |
[03:32] | I just talked to him, and he’s a total mess. | 我刚跟他谈过 他简直崩溃了 |
[03:35] | He feels terrible about the kid. | 觉得自己对不起那孩子 |
[03:36] | I just examined a teenager | 我刚给一个孩子做了检查 |
[03:38] | who was wearing a necklace made of squirrel parts. | 他戴着一条松鼠肢体串成的项链 |
[03:41] | He had it all chained together as a necklace, | 他自己穿起来的 |
[03:43] | wanted to know if it would give him AIDs. | 想知道会不会因此染上艾滋 |
[03:45] | That’s kind of freaky, huh? | 这有点儿诡异吧 |
[03:46] | I don’t know. On a full-moon saturday night? | 不好说 周六月圆之夜吗 |
[03:48] | I mean, that’s nothing. | 我说那都不算什么 |
[03:49] | It’s gonna get a lot freakier tonight. | 今晚会更诡异呢 |
[03:51] | Yeah, that might be the most conventional thing | 没错 这或许是今晚你能看见的 |
[03:52] | you see all night, by the way. | 最不诡异的事了 |
[03:53] | Yeah, but I thought all this full-moon, crazy stuff — | 可是我以为什么月圆之夜不过是… |
[03:55] | I don’t care what the research says, okay? | 我不管研究怎么说 |
[03:57] | My experience tells me it’s gonna get nuts in here. | 我的经验告诉我 这里有好瞧的了 |
[03:59] | It sounds like we have the makings of a bet tonight. | 看起来今晚可以开盘口了啊 |
[04:01] | Okay, how about this? | 这样如何 |
[04:02] | You three, 100 bucks a pop, | 你们仨 每人出一百块 |
[04:04] | Weirdest case, winner takes all? | 最奇怪的病例 赢家通吃 |
[04:06] | – All right. – All right. – Yeah | -行啊 -没问题 -成 |
[04:07] | Okay, okay, okay! | 好好好 |
[04:09] | All right, I’m the judge. | 好 我来做裁判 |
[04:10] | Weirdest case, 10 points, 1 point for the least. | 最怪的病例得十分 最不怪的一分 |
[04:14] | Whoever has the weirdest case by the morning | 早上之前遇到最奇怪病例的得奖金 |
[04:16] | takes the pot and bragging rights. | 还可以吹牛 |
[04:18] | Deal? | 成不 |
[04:19] | – Okay. – Deal. – Deal. | -好 -成 -成 |
[04:20] | Good luck to you all. | 祝你们好运 |
[04:26] | You the doc? | 你是医生 |
[04:27] | Yeah. What do we got? | 是 情况如何 |
[04:29] | The lift collapsed the scaffolding | 升降机压垮了脚手架 |
[04:31] | and landed on Carlos. | 砸在了卡洛斯身上 |
[04:32] | The paramedics just took him away. | 急救员刚把他带走 |
[04:34] | Walt tried to get to him, | 沃尔特试图救他 |
[04:35] | but he’s pinned under the pipes. | 可是他被管子压住了 |
[04:38] | Okay, I’m Dr. Callahan. I’m gonna take care of you. | 我是卡拉翰医生 我来救助你 |
[04:40] | How’s Carlos? Is he okay? | 卡洛斯呢 他没事吧 |
[04:42] | Serious. He’s being transferred to the hospital. | 很严重 已经他送到医院了 |
[04:45] | – Hold still. Hold still. – No, I-I tried — | -别动 别动 -我试过了 |
[04:47] | I tried to help him, but the scaffolding was all over — | 我想帮他 可是脚手架到处… |
[04:49] | I’m sure you did. | 我知道 |
[04:50] | You know, the look on his face | 那东西砸下来的时候 |
[04:51] | when it started falling on him — I tried to get to him. | 他都吓坏了 我想试着救他的 |
[04:54] | I’m sure you did whatever you could. | 我知道你尽力了 |
[04:55] | Look, we got to get this thing off. | 咱得把这玩意搬开 |
[04:56] | You boys ready? Okay. Come on. | 你们准备好了吗 好的 一起来 |
[05:00] | Okay, here we go. Okay, | 好了 好了 |
[05:02] | Hey, it could have been much worse, all right? | 这情况还算不错了 |
[05:04] | Okay, we got an open fracture and a dislocated ankle. | 一处开放性骨折外加脚踝脱臼 |
[05:07] | All right, I got to reset the ankle, | 我要把他的脚踝复位 |
[05:09] | Get the blood flow back into the foot. | 使脚上恢复供血 |
[05:10] | If I don’t, you could lose it. | 否则你的脚可能就保不住了 |
[05:12] | – Do what you got to do. – Okay. | -放手做吧 -好 |
[05:13] | I’m gonna give you some pain meds. | 我给你几片止痛药 |
[05:14] | Uh, no, don’t. I can’t have any. | 不要 我不能吃 |
[05:16] | – You in recovery? – No. I’m on parole. | -你在戒毒吗 -不 我在假释期 |
[05:18] | If I put anything in my system, | 如果体内出现这种东西 |
[05:19] | – they’re gonna send me back. – Hey, it’s — it’s cool. | -他们会把我送回监狱的 -没事的 |
[05:21] | I’ll call your parole officer, no problem. | 我可以打电话给你假释官 |
[05:22] | Yeah, and if you forget, I’m back in the joint. | 可你要是忘了 我又得回监狱蹲着了 |
[05:25] | Like I said, you just do whatever you got to do. | 你就放手做好了 |
[05:27] | Okay. Your call. | 好吧 听你的 |
[05:29] | All right. You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:31] | On “Three.” | 我数到三 |
[05:32] | One, three. | 一 三 |
[05:35] | There we go. There we go. | 行了 搞定 |
[05:36] | You’re good. | 你没事了 |
[05:39] | I’m telling you, he is perfectly fine one minute, | 我跟你讲 他上一分钟还好得很 |
[05:41] | and then the next he is burning up, all right? | 下一分钟就发高烧了 |
[05:43] | Well, we’re gonna run some tests, | 我们会先做些化验 |
[05:44] | and we are starting him on fluids. | 这段时间先让他吃流食 |
[05:46] | I’m actually feeling better, mom. | 妈妈 我感觉真的好多了 |
[05:47] | His temp is still hovering around 101. | 他的体温依然在38度上下波动 |
[05:48] | Well, that’s not better. That’s the same. | 这可没有好多了啊 这不还是一样吗 |
[05:50] | And, baby, you may think you’re feeling better, but you’re not. | 宝贝 你可能觉得好多了 可你没有 |
[05:52] | Ethan, can you tell us where else you’re feeling some discomfort? | 伊森 告诉我你还有哪里不舒服 |
[05:54] | – Kind of feel like I have a… – He’s got headaches. | -我觉得我好像 -他会头痛 |
[05:56] | He also has this sort of sweating that’s happening, | 有时候还会出汗 |
[05:57] | – And then it — – Mrs. Edwards, I think it would be best | -还有 -爱德华兹夫人 这些问题 |
[05:59] | if Ethan could answer these questions. | 还是让伊森来回答比较好 |
[06:01] | Well, he tells me everything, | 可他什么都告诉我了 |
[06:02] | And I really don’t want to t-tax… | 我真的不想… |
[06:04] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[06:06] | Oh! Oh, my Gosh! | 天啊 |
[06:08] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:09] | Oh. Oh. Let’s get you seated. | 先坐下歇会儿 |
[06:11] | Are you okay, mom? | 妈妈你没事吧 |
[06:13] | – Okay. I’m all right. – Sh-she’ll be fine. | -我没事 -她会没事的 |
[06:13] | Mrs. Edwards, I’m just gonna… | 爱德华兹夫人 我需要 |
[06:29] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:29] | 第 二 季 第 十 二 集 | |
[06:33] | Male, 40s, ankle fracture. | 男性伤者 40多岁 脚踝骨折 |
[06:35] | Gonna take him to Trauma 2. | 把他送去创伤二室 |
[06:36] | Where’s Carlos? How’s he doing? | 卡洛斯在哪儿 他怎么样了 |
[06:38] | – You got to find out for me. – Kenny? | -你快去帮我看一下 -肯尼 |
[06:39] | – Sorry, brother. He didn’t make it. – Ah! | -对不起 他没挺过来 -天啊 |
[06:41] | Dr. Zia’s talking to his wife now. | 祁医生正在和他妻子谈话 |
[06:43] | Lois, I-I tried to do everything to help him. | 洛伊斯 我尽力救他了 |
[06:46] | I did! I tried! You got to explain it to her. | 真的 我尽力了 你们帮我告诉她啊 |
[06:48] | I tried to help him. I was there. | 我试着救他了 我没离开过他 |
[06:51] | I didn’t want to talk in front of Ethan, | 我不想在伊森面前说 |
[06:52] | but I’m very, very sorry that we got off on the wrong foot. | 真的很抱歉我们一开始有些摩擦 |
[06:55] | That’s okay. | 没事的 |
[06:57] | Mrs. Edwards, um, is there something going on | 爱德华兹夫人 有没有什么事 |
[07:00] | that I should know about? | 需要我注意一下 |
[07:01] | No. | 没有啊 |
[07:03] | Well, there’s always something going on with me. | 我身上麻烦事可多了去了 |
[07:04] | I just have a very high-stress, very high-strung personality. | 我这人一直就是这么大压力 这么紧张的 |
[07:07] | And my doctor has me on Xanax, | 我的医生给我开了点阿普唑仓 |
[07:09] | and I’ve been trying to get off of it. | 我也一直想戒掉这个药 |
[07:10] | So, I guess, lesson learned. | 现在也算长教训了吧 |
[07:12] | Well, that shouldn’t cause fainting, so… | 可这不会害你晕倒啊 |
[07:14] | Well, I didn’t faint, actually. | 我并没有晕倒啊 |
[07:16] | I was dizzy, and I lost my balance. | 我只是头晕 失去了平衡 |
[07:19] | I have vertigo. | 我有眩晕症 |
[07:20] | So, I was in a car accident several years ago, | 我几年前出了一场车祸 |
[07:23] | and it’s one of the residual effects, | 这是后遗症之一 |
[07:24] | that and the eye thing. | 还有我的眼睛 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:27] | I’m just a bit of a mess. | 我这人就是一团糟 |
[07:29] | Thank you for telling me all that. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[07:30] | Now, you took a pretty big shot, | 你刚刚撞得那下可不轻 |
[07:33] | so I would like to get a scan of your head. | 我想给你做个脑部扫描 |
[07:35] | No. No. God, no. | 不不不 |
[07:37] | Um, I’m fine, but if you would just look after my son. | 我很好 你就帮我照看好我儿子就好了 |
[07:40] | Dr. Cummings is gonna run all the tests on Ethan, | 卡明斯医生将负责伊森的所有化验 |
[07:41] | and we will get his fever down and I — | 我们会把他体温降下来的 我… |
[07:43] | Okay. I am just gonna e-mail my husband first | 那好 我先去给我丈夫发个邮件 |
[07:46] | because he’s on a plane and he touches down in 90 minutes — | 他的飞机还有一个半小时降落 |
[07:49] | It’s okay. Take your time, all right? | 没事的 你慢慢来就好 |
[07:54] | Man, I can’t believe Carlos is dead. | 天哪 还是不敢相信卡洛斯已经死了 |
[07:58] | It’s not right. | 这不公平 |
[08:00] | Were you guys close? | 你俩关系很好吗 |
[08:02] | Gonna be. | 必须的啊 |
[08:06] | Met him month and a half ago at church. | 一个半月前我在教堂遇见了他 |
[08:10] | He got me the job, | 是他给我安排的这份工作 |
[08:11] | really stuck his neck out for me, | 为我担保 |
[08:13] | ’cause I can tell you — | 因为 |
[08:14] | most places they don’t want to take on no ex-cons. | 大多数地方是不会要有前科的人的 |
[08:19] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[08:21] | How long were you in for? | 你在监狱呆了多久 |
[08:24] | 16 years. | 16年 |
[08:28] | Just got out 3 months ago. | 三个月前刚刚出狱 |
[08:30] | And I didn’t kill anybody, if that’s what you’re wondering. | 我没有杀人 别瞎想 |
[08:33] | I wasn’t. | 我没瞎想 |
[08:34] | Yeah. A lot of people do wonder. | 很多人都会瞎想 |
[08:36] | They get scared when they find out | 他们一发现有人进过监狱 |
[08:37] | that somebody’s been to prison, | 就会吓得要死 |
[08:39] | think I’m some kind of killer. | 以为我是杀人犯什么的 |
[08:40] | Excuse me, Tee. When you have a second? | 打扰一下 T 有空来一下 |
[08:42] | Hey, weren’t you Carlos’ doctor? | 你不是救治卡洛斯的那个医生吗 |
[08:45] | Uh, yes, sir. I was. | 是的 |
[08:47] | So, did he suffer? | 他当时痛苦吗 |
[08:51] | I-I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 |
[08:52] | He — he was D.O.A. at the site. | 他在事发现场就已经身亡了 |
[08:55] | We — we did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[08:58] | Would you like to talk to his wife — Lois? | 你要不要和他妻子洛伊斯聊几句 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause she’s still here. | 她还没走呢 |
[09:01] | No. | 不 |
[09:03] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[09:04] | I said no! I don’t want to talk to her, okay? | 我说不 我不想和她说话 |
[09:06] | She just lost her husband. | 她的丈夫刚刚去世 |
[09:07] | So, I’m sorry, but I j– | 对不起 可我 |
[09:10] | Can you just give me a minute? | 能让我自己静静吗 |
[09:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:17] | The reason I came in — | 我进去是想告诉你 |
[09:18] | Ali’s been moved up the transplant list. | 阿里进了器官移植等待名单 |
[09:21] | The embassy in Kabul has his visa, | 他的签证现在就在喀布尔的大使馆 |
[09:23] | so I’m gonna skype him later and let him know. | 我要跟他开视频告诉他 |
[09:24] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -好棒啊 -是啊 |
[09:26] | So, it looks like I’m gonna go sooner than expected, | 看来我要提前动身了 |
[09:28] | maybe about a week. | 差不多一周后吧 |
[09:29] | Topher, I will go with you if you want. | 陶福 如果你想的话我可以陪你去的 |
[09:31] | Just say the word. | 你直说就好 |
[09:32] | I know. I know you would. | 我知道 我知道你会的 |
[09:33] | Jordan would kill both of us. | 但乔丹会杀了咱俩的 |
[09:35] | She’s already yelling at me for going. | 她早就因为我要去这事骂了我一顿了 |
[09:39] | Ali saved your life. | 阿里救了你的命 |
[09:41] | There’s only one way you can pay him back. | 这是你报答他的唯一途径 |
[09:43] | I know. | 是啊 |
[09:43] | Well, wives and pregnant girlfriends | 可老婆和怀孕的女朋友 |
[09:45] | don’t always understand that. | 理解不了啊 |
[09:46] | – No. – I’ll go get Ali. | -是啊 -我去接阿里 |
[09:48] | Be back before you know it. | 很快就会回来的 |
[09:49] | – Okay? – All right. | -好吗 -好 |
[09:55] | Wait. What is it, a tumor? | 这是啥 肿瘤吗 |
[09:56] | No. Fortunately. | 不是 幸好 |
[09:58] | Some knucklehead teen had a contest | 有个傻孩子搞了个比赛 |
[10:00] | to see how many sunflower seeds he could eat. | 看他能吃下去多少葵花籽 |
[10:02] | So, 10 days later, ix-nay on the poo-pay. | 十天后 嗨不起来了 |
[10:05] | No bowel movement, so his parents brought him in. | 肠子停止蠕动 爸妈就把他送来医院了 |
[10:07] | – Not bad. – Please. | -不错哟 -拜托 |
[10:08] | I just pulled a cockroach out of a patient’s ear. | 我刚从一个患者耳朵里弄出一只蟑螂 |
[10:10] | – Who cares? That’s nothing. – Oh, then he ate it. | -谁在乎 这没什么 -然后他吃了它 |
[10:14] | – Now, that’s something. – Yes. | -现在听起来很了不起 -好 |
[10:15] | Okay, uh, let’s see — 6 points for Krista… | 好 来看看 给克丽丝塔打6分 |
[10:18] | 5 1/2 for Drew. | 给德鲁打5.5分 |
[10:19] | My good friend Ragosa is still in the lead with 6 1/2 | 我的好朋友拉戈萨依然以6.5分领先 |
[10:22] | with the squirrel necklace, my friends. | 因为那松鼠项链的病人 朋友们 |
[10:23] | I should get more points. | 我应该得更多分 |
[10:24] | – Me too. – I have ruled. | -我也是 -我是裁判 |
[10:26] | Move on to your next patients. | 继续接诊其他患者 |
[10:29] | All right, his pressure dropped, | 好 他的血压下降了 |
[10:30] | he became altered and completely soaked himself. | 他状态很糟糕 还尿床了 |
[10:33] | He’s septic. | 受到感染了 |
[10:34] | Hang a gram of ceftriaxone and bolus 300cc of saline. | 三百毫升盐水一克头孢曲松快速静滴 |
[10:39] | His white count is 19,000. | 白细胞计数19000 |
[10:41] | What did his chest and urinalysis say? | 他的胸片和尿样检验情况如何 |
[10:43] | His chest x-ray is clear, but we didn’t do a urine. | 胸片显示没问题 但还没做尿检 |
[10:45] | – He wouldn’t pee. – Wouldn’t or couldn’t? | -他不尿尿 -不愿还是不能 |
[10:47] | He said he didn’t have to. I-I gave him fluids to help. | 他说他没有尿 我给他喝水帮助排尿了 |
[10:49] | Look, Walt, uh… I think you may need surgery. | 听好 沃尔特 我觉得你需要动手术 |
[10:53] | Surgery? | 手术 |
[10:54] | I can’t have surgery. I have to work. | 我不能做手术 我得工作 |
[10:56] | I want to go back to work tomorrow. | 我想明天就回去上班 |
[10:57] | Well, that’s not gonna happen | 这是不可能的 |
[10:58] | ’cause you’re gonna be on crutches. | 因为你得拄拐杖 |
[10:59] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[11:01] | You know, I can’t be off that long. | 我不能请那么长时间的假 |
[11:02] | I’ll lose my job. Everything hinges on that job. | 我会丢了工作的 我的工作决定了一切 |
[11:04] | Well, look, you got workmen’s comp | 你可以得到工伤补偿 |
[11:05] | or something to help you get by, right? | 或者什么其他的东西帮你渡过难关 对吧 |
[11:07] | I’m not talking about getting by. | 我说的不是渡过难关 |
[11:08] | I’m saving up so I can send my boy some money for college. | 我在给儿子上大学攒钱 |
[11:11] | He’s graduating high school in a month, | 他一个月之后就高中毕业了 |
[11:13] | and I need to show him that I’ve changed. | 我得向他证明 我变了 |
[11:14] | – Walt — – No, doc! | -沃尔特 -不 医生 |
[11:17] | This is not gonna happen. I’m not having surgery. | 不能这样 我不做手术 |
[11:19] | I’m just gonna limp along. | 我跛着走就行了 |
[11:20] | Let’s just run the test, and then we can — | 我们先做检查 然后我们 |
[11:22] | No. Ow! | 不 |
[11:24] | – Let me help you. – Damn! Aah! It just gave out on me. | -我来帮你 -该死 腿不听使唤了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I told you, your ankle’s barely hanging onto your leg. | 我跟你说过 你的脚踝和腿几乎脱节了 |
[11:27] | I’m not talking about that leg. | 我说的不是那条腿 |
[11:28] | I’m talking about the other one, my good one! | 我说的是另一条 没受伤的那条 |
[11:30] | It just gave out on me. | 它不听使唤了 |
[11:31] | – Said your good one? – Yeah. | -你说没受伤的腿 -对 |
[11:32] | – Do you feel this? – No. | -这样能感觉到吗 -不能 |
[11:35] | Okay. What — what about this? | 好 那这样呢 |
[11:36] | No, nothing. | 不 感觉不到 |
[11:38] | I can’t feel anything. I can’t stand up on it. | 我什么也感觉不到 我站不起来了 |
[11:41] | Now, what the hell is going on? | 现在我到底怎么了 |
[11:53] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:54] | Come here. I got you. I got you. | 过来 我帮你 我帮你 |
[11:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:57] | Please don’t tell my mom I wet myself. | 求你别告诉我妈妈我尿床了 |
[11:59] | – I-I’m sorry. – No, it’s okay. | -对不起 -没事的 |
[12:01] | Ethan, no one’s gonna be mad at you, all right? It’s okay. | 伊森 没人会冲你发火 没事的 |
[12:03] | But my mom will get upset, | 但我妈妈会很苦恼 |
[12:04] | and she doesn’t handle that well. | 她处理不好情绪 |
[12:05] | Just curious — | 只是好奇 |
[12:07] | What does your mom do when she gets upset? | 你妈妈苦恼的时候会干什么 |
[12:09] | She just — I don’t want to talk about it. | 她就…我不想说 |
[12:12] | I-I’m tired and I don’t feel well. | 我累了 我不舒服 |
[12:21] | This doesn’t sound good. | 这听起来可不妙 |
[12:22] | No. It doesn’t. | 对 确实不妙 |
[12:24] | Look, I need to talk to the mother. | 我得跟他妈妈谈谈 |
[12:26] | I’m getting a picture here I don’t like. | 我现在有一种不好的预感 |
[12:29] | What about the leg weakness? | 腿部无力呢 |
[12:31] | When was the first time you noticed that? | 你第一次注意到这样是什么时候 |
[12:33] | Is it new, or is it the same as the hand weakness? | 是新出现的 还是和手无力一样 |
[12:36] | Hey, man, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me. | 伙计 你要是不告诉我 我可帮不了你 |
[12:40] | Tonight was the first time. | 今晚这是第一次 |
[12:43] | Okay. So, just now? | 好 所以刚才是第一次 |
[12:49] | No. | 不 |
[12:51] | If I told you something, | 如果我告诉你点事 |
[12:52] | we still have doctor-patient confidentiality, right? | 咱俩还是有医患保密协定的吧 |
[12:55] | Yeah, of course, 100%. | 对 当然了 百分之百 |
[13:00] | Carlos and I | 卡洛斯和我 |
[13:02] | were always playing around, you know? | 一直喜欢闹着玩 |
[13:05] | – Sure. – We were friends. | -好 -我们是朋友 |
[13:12] | And I stepped in front of him just as a joke | 当他开车经过时 |
[13:15] | as he was driving by. | 我开玩笑地走到他前面 |
[13:17] | And I was just kidding around. | 我只是闹着玩 |
[13:19] | And… | 然后… |
[13:20] | I tried to move, and I couldn’t. | 我努力想走开 但是我做不到 |
[13:24] | And my legs were stuck in cement. | 我的腿就像陷在水泥里 |
[13:27] | It was like I fell down and he swerved to avoid me… | 我摔倒了 他为了避开我就急转弯 |
[13:34] | And he ran into the scaffolding. | 然后他一头撞进脚手架 |
[13:37] | I killed him! | 是我杀了他 |
[13:38] | I can’t help but believe that I’m the only one | 我一直觉得 导致我至交好友丧命的 |
[13:41] | who’s responsible for killing my best friend. | 唯一罪魁祸首其实就是我 |
[13:49] | Okay, so, you’re sure there’s no evidence of an obstructing stone? | 所以你确定没有结石的迹象 |
[13:52] | Yeah. The renal ultrasound shows the hydronephrosis, | 对 肾脏超声波结果显示有肾积水 |
[13:54] | but no reflux or stone. | 但没有逆流或是结石 |
[13:56] | Have you talked to the mom | 你跟他妈妈谈过了吗 |
[13:57] | about why Ethan’s so afraid of her? | 为什么伊森那么怕她 |
[13:59] | No. She went to meet her husband — | 没有 她去见她丈夫 |
[14:02] | Actually, here they are. | 现在他们来了 |
[14:05] | Good evening, doctors. I’m David. | 晚上好 医生 我是大卫 |
[14:06] | – I’m Ethan’s fa– – They said that the antibiotics would help, | -我是伊森的爸 -他们说抗生素会有用 |
[14:07] | – so why is he getting worse? – Baby. | -那为什么他病情恶化了 -宝贝 |
[14:09] | Look, I’m sorry. I just took a cab straight here. | 我很抱歉 我打了辆车就直接来了 |
[14:12] | Can you catch me up? | 能告诉我孩子的情况吗 |
[14:12] | Yes. We think that Ethan has a kidney infection | 好 我们认为伊森是由阻塞引起的 |
[14:14] | due to a blockage, | 肾脏感染 |
[14:15] | but he doesn’t have any of the common causes, | 但没有发现任何常见病因 |
[14:17] | so we have him on potent antibiotics. | 所以我们给他服用强效抗生素 |
[14:18] | Which take some time — | 可能会花点时间 |
[14:19] | You said that hours ago. | 几个小时之前你就是这么说的 |
[14:21] | Okay. Paul, why don’t you take Mrs. Edwards in to see Ethan? | 保罗 你先带爱德华兹夫人去里面看看伊森 |
[14:23] | I think he would like that. | 我觉得他会想去看看孩子 |
[14:24] | All right, sure. This way, please. | 没问题 这边请 |
[14:25] | And I’ll fill you in. | 然后我给你详细讲讲 |
[14:27] | – Okay, we need to talk about your wife. – Of course. | -我们得谈谈你妻子 -好的 |
[14:29] | All right, so, Ragosa is still ahead. | 好 那么 拉戈萨依然领先 |
[14:32] | It’s been a bit of a slow night, | 今晚进展有点儿缓慢 |
[14:33] | but I’m sure things will pick up after the bars close. | 但酒吧打烊后事情应该会好转 |
[14:35] | Well, they better because, um, | 事情会变好是因为 |
[14:37] | we’re not losing to the noob. | 我们不会输给菜鸟 |
[14:38] | Yeah, that’s a fact, Jack. | 对 这是事实 伙计 |
[14:40] | You understand? You will not win. | 你懂吗 你不会赢的 |
[14:43] | You two are feeling a little confident, huh? | 你们两个可真自信呀 |
[14:45] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好 |
[14:46] | How about a little side wager? | 要是再加点赌注呢 |
[14:48] | Bring it on. | 来啊 |
[14:49] | Last place finisher washes the other two’s cars. | 最末一位要帮其他两个人洗车 |
[14:51] | – Deal. – Deal. | -成 -成 |
[14:53] | – Fine. – Fine. | -没问题 -没问题 |
[14:55] | A little spit shine will be nice. | 擦得闪闪发亮才好 |
[14:56] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[14:58] | You know, whatever happened out there with your leg, | 因为你的腿引发的这些事情 |
[15:01] | you couldn’t control that. | 其实不是你能控制的 |
[15:02] | I shouldn’t have been messing around. | 我不该闹着玩 |
[15:04] | Hey, he was playing around, too. | 他也在闹着玩 |
[15:05] | You said you guys did it all the time. | 你说你们一直这么玩 |
[15:07] | So it wasn’t your fault. | 所以错不在你 |
[15:09] | Well, you’re a smart man, doc, | 你是个聪明人 医生 |
[15:10] | but unless you ever felt responsible for getting someone killed… | 除非你也曾感觉应该对某人丧命负责 |
[15:15] | Well, I have. | 我有过 |
[15:17] | Here? | 在这 |
[15:19] | No. Afghanistan. | 不 在阿富汗 |
[15:20] | Someone close? | 跟你很亲近的人 |
[15:22] | Yeah, very. | 对 非常亲近 |
[15:25] | You don’t like talking about it? | 你不想谈谈 |
[15:26] | Nope. In my group. | 不想 除非在治疗小组里 |
[15:28] | Oh, good for you. Yep. | 太好了 |
[15:31] | I thought therapy was B.S., | 我还以为治疗都是瞎扯淡呢 |
[15:35] | Bunch of guys sitting around whining. | 就是坐那儿抱怨 |
[15:37] | I mean, I thought it was weak. | 屁用都不顶 |
[15:38] | Yeah. Me too. | 是啊 同感 |
[15:40] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[15:42] | You know what I learned listening to all those stories about | 听着他们讲那些牛人牛事 |
[15:44] | who’s the toughest and the baddest? | 你知道我学到了什么吗 |
[15:48] | That you weren’t the toughest and the baddest? | 你不是最牛逼的那个吗 |
[15:49] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:50] | I thought I was tough. I wasn’t tough. | 我以为我很硬气 结果我想错了 |
[15:52] | I was a coward. I took the easy road. | 我是个懦夫 选了好走的路 |
[15:55] | You know what kind of man I am? | 你知道我是哪种人吗 |
[15:58] | – No. – The kind who would walk out on his kid. | -不知道 -忍心抛下自己孩子的人 |
[16:04] | You got any? | 你有孩子吗 |
[16:05] | No, not yet. | 没 还没 |
[16:07] | Well, when you do, don’t mess it up. | 等你有了 可别搞砸了 |
[16:09] | – I won’t. – I mean, you got to be there for them. | -我不会的 -你得陪着他们 |
[16:12] | Hey. I will. | 这还用说 |
[16:13] | Yeah, easier said than done. | 说起来容易做起来难 |
[16:14] | Life can pull you in ways you wouldn’t even expect. | 生活中总有难以预料的各种状况 |
[16:17] | – Your ankle hurting again? – Yeah, a bit. | -你的脚踝又疼了 -有一点 |
[16:20] | Here. I’ll get you some ibuprofen. | 来 我给你拿片布洛芬 |
[16:23] | Here, take this. Help you with the pain. | 吃吧 吃了就不疼了 |
[16:30] | – You okay? – Sorry. | -你还好吗 -抱歉 |
[16:31] | I was having a problem swallowing. | 我吞咽有点问题 |
[16:34] | That h-happens sometimes. | 偶尔会呛住 |
[16:35] | It’s not the first time, right? | 这不是第一次了吧 |
[16:37] | You have this with food, too? | 吞咽食物也有困难吧 |
[16:40] | Yeah. I mean, no, it’s not the first time, | 是 的确不是第一次了 |
[16:42] | And, yeah, sometimes with food. | 吃饭有时也会卡住 |
[16:45] | Is that bad? | 这很严重吗 |
[16:48] | Ali? Ali, can you see or hear me? | 阿里 阿里 能看到我吗 听得见吗 |
[16:53] | I’m losing you. | 你怎么没动静了 |
[16:54] | Yeah, Topher, I can — I can hear you. | 能 陶福 我能听见 |
[16:56] | Let me adjust my device. | 让我把摄像头调一下 |
[16:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:05] | A-ali, w-what’s been happening? | 阿里 你怎么了 |
[17:08] | I-I haven’t been feeling well lately. | 我最近身体不太好 |
[17:12] | I might have a cold or — or flu. | 我可能感冒了 也许是流感 |
[17:15] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:17] | Listen, I-I’m gonna get back to you tomorrow with — | 等明天 我再告诉你 |
[17:20] | with all the details of your trip, | 你的行程的具体细节 |
[17:21] | and I’m gonna give the aid worker a list of some meds | 我还会给救援人员开一份处方 |
[17:25] | to get for you, so you can feel a lot better, okay? | 你吃了药就会好的 好吗 |
[17:27] | Okay. Thank you, Topher. | 好 谢谢你 陶福 |
[17:30] | I c– I can’t wait to see you, Ali, in Dubai. | 我 很期待和你在迪拜相见 阿里 |
[17:33] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:34] | I miss you. | 我很想你 |
[17:36] | Take care, okay? | 保重 好吗 |
[17:38] | Okay. Goodbye. | 好 再见 |
[17:42] | So, that was Ali. | 他就是阿里啊 |
[17:44] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是 |
[17:46] | He didn’t look too good, Tophe. | 他好像病得很重 陶福 |
[17:49] | You think he’s gonna make it to Dubai? | 你觉得他能撑到迪拜吗 |
[17:51] | You know, not — not without an LVAD | 撑不到 除非在心脏移植前 |
[17:54] | to bridge him to a transplant. | 有左心室辅助装置做过渡 |
[17:56] | If he doesn’t get that, | 要是没有 |
[17:57] | he’s not — he’s not gonna make it. | 他 他一定活不下来 |
[17:59] | He didn’t realize. | 他还不知道 |
[18:09] | Okay. So, look, I think that Walt’s issue could be neuro. | 我认为沃尔特可能是神经上出现了问题 |
[18:11] | It could be from the pipe falling on him | 脚手架掉下来砸中了他 |
[18:12] | ’cause he took a pretty good bruising on his spine. | 他的脊柱上有一片很严重的淤青 |
[18:14] | Could be a pre-existing problem, too. | 也可能是旧疾 |
[18:16] | Try a nerve conduction test and get a baseline | 做个神经传导检查 看看什么情况 |
[18:18] | to see if the wiring in his nervous system’s working. | 查查他的神经系统工作状态如何 |
[18:20] | Yeah, yeah, good idea. | 好 你说得对 |
[18:21] | After being in prison that long, he could have all sorts | 在监狱里关了那么久 他肯定得了不少病 |
[18:23] | of issues that were never addressed. | 有些很可能是隐性的 |
[18:24] | Yeah. He’s had a pretty messed-up life, | 是啊 他活得挺糟糕的 |
[18:26] | But, you know, I got to give him credit. | 不过 这都是他自作自受 |
[18:28] | He owns all his dumb decisions. | 他自己做出了所有愚蠢的选择 |
[18:29] | Hey, did — did Smalls get back to you | 斯莫斯给你回话了吗 |
[18:31] | about whether they can get Ali to Kabul or to an American base? | 他能不能把阿里送到喀布尔或美军基地 |
[18:34] | ’cause he is pretty well-connected with the security firms. | 他在安保公司有熟人 |
[18:36] | Uh, he’s making calls, but I-I-I got to say, I’m — | 他在帮忙联系 不过我不得不说 我 |
[18:38] | I’m freaking out here ’cause Ali’s running out of time. | 我快崩溃了 因为阿里快撑不住了 |
[18:41] | You should have seen him — did not look good. | 你是没见他那样 糟透了 |
[18:43] | – Tophe, we’ll just keep working our contacts. – I know. | -陶福 我们还要继续找人 -我知道 |
[18:45] | We both got calls and e-mails to Joey. | 我们都得给乔伊打电话 发邮件 |
[18:46] | Maybe he can get a doctors without borders team in there. | 也许他能派一队无国界医生过去 |
[18:48] | Your lips to god’s ears. | 借你吉言了 |
[18:49] | – I got to go. My patient’s in the bay. – Ok. | -我走了 患者还等着呢 -好 |
[18:52] | Yeah, she’s flighty, but that’s all. | 没错 她是反复无常 但仅此而已 |
[18:54] | There is no way that she would — | 她绝无可能… |
[18:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:57] | Okay, but he was legitimately afraid of her finding out. | 但你儿子很害怕被妈妈发现 |
[19:01] | Well, that is probably because of the bed-wetting issue. | 那可能是因为尿床的事 |
[19:04] | The bed-wetting issue? | 尿床 |
[19:05] | Okay, she didn’t mention anything about that. | 她可没说过这方面的问题 |
[19:08] | Yeah, it’s — | 好吧 这 |
[19:09] | You know, it’s sort of a thing between them. | 这是他们之间的一个问题 |
[19:11] | You know, she — she takes it personally | 她觉得非常受伤 |
[19:13] | because she can’t just solve it. | 因为她解决不了这个问题 |
[19:15] | Well, it doesn’t exactly work like that. | 这种心态的确不对 |
[19:17] | And then she gets upset because feels like a failure, | 然后 她就觉得自己很失败 |
[19:19] | and it’s like a cycle. | 就这样不断恶性循环 |
[19:21] | She’s been to therapists about it. | 为此 她还去看过心理医生 |
[19:23] | Yeah, she did mention | 是 她说了 |
[19:24] | that she was taking some medication. | 她在服用一些药物 |
[19:26] | She’s trying. She really is. | 她很努力了 真的 |
[19:29] | But the — the shrink — he says | 但那个心理医师说 |
[19:31] | that the — the right medication is an art, not a science. | 好处方不是科学 而是艺术 |
[19:33] | – Yeah. – You know, I just — | -没错 -我 |
[19:34] | I travel so much for my job that I’m not there a lot, | 因为工作的原因 经常出差 |
[19:36] | and I-I-I-I don’t really know everything that goes on. | 所以也不太了解到底怎么回事 |
[19:39] | Okay. Okay, Mr. Edwards, | 好 爱德华兹先生 |
[19:41] | Thank you for filling in some of the blanks. | 谢谢你提供的信息 |
[19:43] | And, look, we will get to the bottom | 我们一定查清伊森的病 好吗 |
[19:45] | of Ethan’s medical problems, okay? | 我们一定查清伊森的病 好吗 |
[19:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:51] | Um, sir, I just need my colleagues | 先生 我需要我的同事 |
[19:52] | to confirm my diagnosis. | 确认我的诊断 |
[19:54] | So, this gentleman attempted to impress his girlfriend | 这位伙计想通过亲响尾蛇的嘴 |
[19:57] | by kissing a rattlesnake on the lips. | 来征服他的女友 |
[19:59] | Now, rattlesnake envenomation occurs | 基本上响尾蛇咬伤 |
[20:01] | in 75% of all rattlesnake bites, | 有75%的机率会注射毒液 |
[20:03] | which means, sir, you are very lucky to be alive. | 也就是说 先生 你还活着真是万幸 |
[20:07] | Would you gentlemen concur? | 各位同意吗 |
[20:09] | We concur. | 我们同意 |
[20:10] | Yeah. I thought you might. | 好 和我想的一样 |
[20:12] | And if I were you, I’d get yourself a new girlfriend. | 我要是你 我就重找个女友 |
[20:14] | That’s my advice. | 个人建议 |
[20:17] | We have a new leader. | 新的冠军要产生了 |
[20:19] | That’s definitely an 8.5. | 这绝对是8.5分了 |
[20:21] | Hey, and with Drew’s werewolf last hour, | 再加上德鲁前一个小时的狼人患者 |
[20:23] | that puts you in last place, Michael. | 也就是说 你现在排最后 迈克 |
[20:26] | I’m gonna get my truck extra dirty for you. | 为了你 我要把车搞得脏脏的 |
[20:28] | My neighbor’s got triplets. | 我邻居家有三胞胎 |
[20:29] | I’m gonna let them eat chocolate in the front seat all day. | 回头我让他们在前座吃一天巧克力 |
[20:31] | Have fun with that. | 祝开心 |
[20:32] | – Oh, man. – Uh, h-hold on a second. | -倒霉啊 -稍等 |
[20:34] | Yo? | 咋啦 |
[20:35] | I got, uh, $40 for the next crazy patient. | 下一个奇葩患者归我 我给你40 |
[20:47] | So, what is it? | 说吧 什么情况 |
[20:48] | I can tell on your face it ain’t good. | 看你的表情 一定很糟糕 |
[20:51] | It’s not great. | 确实不好 |
[20:53] | Based off the results of your EMG | 根据肌电图的结果 |
[20:54] | and, uh, the numbness in your legs, | 再加上你双腿麻木 |
[20:56] | the weakness in your hands, | 双手无力 |
[20:58] | and difficulty swallowing and — | 吞咽困难的状况… |
[21:00] | Just say it, would you? | 你就直说吧 |
[21:02] | You have A.L.S. | 你得了渐冻症 |
[21:09] | What? It’s that ice-bucket thing? | 什么 就冰桶挑战那个 |
[21:12] | Yes, the ice-bucket thing. | 是 就是冰桶挑战的那个 |
[21:14] | So I’m gonna be laid up like this for the rest of my life? | 这么说 我下半辈子都得瘫痪了 |
[21:17] | I’m not gonna be able to work? | 我不能工作了吗 |
[21:20] | The thing is, Walt, with A.L.S., | 沃尔特 渐冻症这个病 |
[21:24] | once the symptoms start, | 一旦出现患病症状 |
[21:26] | The life expectancy is maybe one to two years, | 你预计只有一到两年的寿命 |
[21:29] | and based off your symptoms, | 而且根据你的症状 |
[21:33] | you’ve probably had it a while. | 你得这个病大概已经有段时间了 |
[21:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[21:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:41] | I can feel my leg now. | 我的腿现在是有知觉的 |
[21:41] | – Look, I can move it. – No, I… | -你看 我还能活动它 -不 我 |
[21:43] | So, just like maybe what you said– | 所以 可能就像你说的 |
[21:45] | I, um, hurt my spine in the fall or something? | 我摔下来的时候伤到了脊柱 还是什么 |
[21:47] | Look, I-I wish it was, but, um– | 听我说 我也希望是这样 不过 |
[21:49] | look, I-I consulted a neurologist. | 是这样 我咨询了一位神经专家 |
[21:51] | We reviewed the tests. He concurred. | 我们重新看了你的检查结果 他也认为 |
[21:55] | You have A.L.S. | 你得了渐冻症 |
[21:57] | So I was right. | 所以我说对了 |
[21:59] | Carlos died because of me, because I couldn’t move. | 卡洛斯是因为我才死的 因为我动不了 |
[22:00] | No. Hey, hey, hey, Walt, you couldn’t help that. | 别这样想 沃尔特 你也控制不了的 |
[22:03] | Oh, yeah, I couldn’t help anything, can I? | 是吗 我什么都控制不了 是不是 |
[22:06] | All I wanted was to work, make money for my boy. | 我只想好好工作 赚钱给我儿子 |
[22:12] | The truth is, I was thinking about going up there | 事实上 我之前还想着能去他学校 |
[22:14] | to see him…graduate. | 参加他的毕业典礼 |
[22:17] | Maybe you can still do that. | 你依然可以去啊 |
[22:18] | Yeah, and show up empty-handed after all these years. | 这么多年过去了 我还是空着手去看他 |
[22:21] | Yeah, that would make a great impression. | 他对我的印象一定会特别好 |
[22:25] | I should have swallowed my pride | 我早该放下我的自尊心 |
[22:28] | and told that boy every chance I had how much I loved him. | 抓住一切机会 告诉他我有多爱他 |
[22:35] | But I didn’t do that. | 可我没那样做 |
[22:38] | And I blew it. | 我搞砸了 |
[22:42] | Now… | 如今 |
[22:46] | …I’m never gonna be able to get that back. | 我再也没有那样的机会了 |
[22:53] | Incoming! | 患者来了 |
[22:55] | – Is this the one? – Yep, yep, yep, yep. | -是这个吗 -对对 没错 |
[22:56] | What happened? | 他怎么了 |
[22:57] | Don’t even try and guess | 省省吧 别猜了 |
[22:58] | – ’cause you never will. – It’s all yours, Michael. | -因为你绝对猜不到 -归你了 迈克 |
[22:59] | Why don’t you go ahead and take a look? | 你上去掀开看看吧 |
[23:03] | Yeah. Male and female, both 30s. | 一名男性 一名女性 都是30多岁 |
[23:05] | She just got cosmetic braces | 她不久前刚带上了牙套 |
[23:06] | and wanted to try them out on her boyfriend, | 就想在她男朋友身上试试 |
[23:08] | as it were, and let’s just say something | 大概是这样 只能说 有东西 |
[23:10] | got caught between the tracks. | 卡在了两排「钢轨」之间 |
[23:13] | Stop talking! | 别说话了 |
[23:15] | It hurts like crazy when she tries to talk. | 每次她一说话就疼得厉害 |
[23:17] | Look–just help me, please. I’m begging you. | 请帮帮我吧 求你们了 |
[23:20] | And — and — and — and this would put me in the lead? | 这个病例会让我领先榜首吧 |
[23:21] | This definitely puts you in the lead. | 有了这个 你绝对是第一名 |
[23:22] | Mollie! | 莫莉 |
[23:23] | Get me a needle, please. | 请帮我拿个针头来 |
[23:32] | Did you ju– | 你刚刚 |
[23:34] | Are you kidding me? You gave that to him? | 你认真的吗 你把那个病例给他了 |
[23:35] | Sorry, man. You were not around. | 抱歉 哥们 你当时又不在附近 |
[23:38] | Looks like you’re in last place. | 看起来你好像是最后一名啊 |
[23:40] | Not looking good for the home team. | 主场发挥失利啊 |
[23:42] | Hey, you give me the next crazy patient, | 下一个奇葩患者来了 你交给我 |
[23:43] | and I’ll give you 20 bucks of my winnings. | 要是赢了 我给你20块 |
[23:45] | Why are you whispering? | 说话那么小声干嘛 |
[23:46] | Because I just offered you 30 bucks to throw me a solid. | 因为你要是帮我的话 我给你30块 |
[23:49] | Yeah, you’re right. $50 is a lot of money | 你说的没错 50块确实挺多了 |
[23:51] | to be advertising to everyone. | 是不该跟别人宣扬 |
[23:52] | – What?! – Dude, that’s cash money up front. | -什么 -哥们 那是预付现金 |
[24:00] | Have you no morals? | 你还有公德心吗 |
[24:04] | You better be taking me out with all that cash you’re earning. | 你最好用得来的那些钱 带我出去约会 |
[24:06] | Why do you think I’m doing it? | 你觉得我为什么要这样做 |
[24:07] | To mess with the doctors. | 耍着那些医生玩 |
[24:09] | Okay, maybe, maybe. | 也有这个可能 |
[24:10] | But I’m still gonna take you out. | 不过我确实打算带你出去 |
[24:11] | Then I’m gonna take you down. | 再把你扑倒 |
[24:14] | Thanks for the heads-up on the braces. | 刚刚的牙套情侣 谢谢你的提示 |
[24:15] | Anything for my man. | 愿意为我的男人做任何事 |
[24:17] | Hey, uh, whatever happened to that kid | 我送进来的那个小孩怎么样了 |
[24:18] | that I brought in with the fever? | 发烧的那个 |
[24:20] | Oh, yeah, that’s gotten complicated. | 你说那个啊 情况有些复杂 |
[24:21] | I think the mom may be behind it somehow. | 我感觉他妈妈好像隐藏了什么 |
[24:23] | – Come on. I’ll walk you over. – Yeah. | -走吧 我陪你去看看 -好的 |
[24:29] | Oh, got it — 8:00 dinner reservations saturday night. | 有了 周六晚八点的餐厅预约 |
[24:32] | – Only me and you. – All right. | -只有我和你 -很好 |
[24:34] | Wine me, dine me, then be my dessert? | 正餐红酒甜点都是我 |
[24:37] | You drive a hard bargain. | 你还挺会精打细算的 |
[24:39] | On it! | 就按你说的 |
[24:42] | Kenny, call security! Code gray! | 肯尼 呼叫保安 |
[24:44] | Hey, hey, hey! What are you doing?! | 你这是干什么 |
[24:45] | Let go of me! Come on! | 放开我 你放开 |
[24:46] | – He was hurting her! I saw the whole thing! – No. No. | -他对她动手 我全看到了 -我没有 |
[24:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在乱说些什么 |
[24:48] | – You had her pinned against the wall! – What? | -你把她按在墙上 -你说什么 |
[24:49] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不是这样的 |
[24:50] | He was grabbing me, holding me up so I didn’t hit the floor. | 他抓住我 抱着我 我才没倒下去 |
[24:52] | She was dizzy. She was about to fall! | 她当时头晕 马上就快摔倒了 |
[24:54] | I was helping her. | 我只是在帮她 |
[24:55] | Kenny, help. He saw the whole thing. | 肯尼 帮我 他也看到事情经过了 |
[24:58] | I’m sorry. I was looking at my phone. | 抱歉 我那时在看手机 |
[24:59] | – Kenny! – I’m — babe, I’m — | -肯尼 -宝贝 我很 |
[25:00] | Hey, you know what? G-get her away from me. | 你听着 让那个女的离我远一点 |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:02] | Okay, Gwen, stand down. Back away. | 好了格温 你先离开 退后 |
[25:04] | Mr. Edwards, I apologize. | 爱德华兹先生 我向您道歉 |
[25:06] | She’s been under a lot of stress lately. | 她最近压力很大 |
[25:07] | Ah, fine, whatever. | 随便怎么样都行 |
[25:08] | Just — just keep her away from us, please. | 请你让她离我们远一点就行了 |
[25:10] | – Yes. – And look after our son. | -当然 -同时照顾好我们的儿子 |
[25:12] | – Okay. – Take a walk, Gwen. | -好的 -你先走吧 格温 |
[25:14] | Gwen, come on. | 格温 走吧 |
[25:16] | Come on. | 跟我走 |
[25:17] | I s– I swear I saw him.-… | 我发誓我看到他 |
[25:27] | Gwen, just listen to me. | 格温 你听我说 |
[25:28] | Lisa has vertigo, okay? | 丽莎她有眩晕 你知道吗 |
[25:31] | She fell earlier tonight. I- | 她今晚早些时候也晕倒了 |
[25:31] | I had to grab her, too. | 我当时也必须抓住他 |
[25:33] | I saw the look on her face. She is scared of him. | 我看到她的表情 她很害怕他 |
[25:36] | – Gwen – And when he grabbed her before, he was pushing her! | -格温 -他先是推她 后来又抓住她 |
[25:38] | He wasn’t holding her! | 他并不是抱着她 |
[25:40] | – No one else saw that. – Because no one was there. | -其他人都没看到 -因为没人在那里 |
[25:43] | Why do you think he picked that moment? | 不然他为什么选在那个时候 |
[25:44] | – And Kenny? – Kenny wasn’t looking. | -那肯尼呢 -他根本没往那看 |
[25:46] | God, Jordan, listen to me! | 天哪 乔丹 你就听我的吧 |
[25:48] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到的是什么 |
[25:50] | Don’t you think I know an abuser when I see one? | 你觉得我分辨不出一个人他是不是施虐者吗 |
[25:54] | Gwen, you are my best friend. | 格温 你是我最好的朋友 |
[25:58] | Okay? You are my family, and I love you, | 我视你为家人 我很爱你 |
[26:01] | but you and I both know | 可是你我都清楚 |
[26:03] | that you have a history of jumping the gun. | 你过去也有过操之过急时候 |
[26:06] | And if the hospital knew that, | 要是医院知道的话 |
[26:08] | you — you could be out of a job. | 你很可能会被开除 |
[26:09] | He’s abusing her. | 他确实是在虐待她 |
[26:14] | I’ve never been more sure in my life. | 我这一生从没这么肯定过 |
[26:17] | Sweetie, listen to me. | 亲爱的 你听我说 |
[26:17] | Listen, I have already called legal and protective services | 我已经给儿童保护机构打了电话 |
[26:22] | for Ethan, okay? | 他们会保护伊森 好吗 |
[26:24] | Hopefully they can talk to him and get some more answers, | 希望他们能跟他谈谈 找到一些答案 |
[26:26] | but we have to follow protocol on this. | 但在这件事上 我们按照规则来 |
[26:28] | I have — | 我 |
[26:35] | Topher, I’m sorry. I could have handled it better. | 陶福 我很抱歉 我不该那么莽撞的 |
[26:38] | Yeah, you think? | 是吗 你真这样想 |
[26:40] | Legal is all up my butt. | 法律部门已经找上门了 |
[26:43] | They’re gonna call your boss, and that — | 他们会给你上级打电话 而且那个 |
[26:44] | that dad is some kind of suit, | 那个父亲是商人 |
[26:46] | so you know the trouble that he’s gonna make. | 你知道他会把问题搞得多复杂 |
[26:48] | No. He knows that I know what he’s up to. | 不 他知道我看到他准备做什么了 |
[26:49] | – He knows — – Okay, Gwen — Gwen! | -他知道 -好了 格温 |
[26:50] | We’re gonna talk about this later | 我们稍后再讨论这个 |
[26:51] | when cooler heads prevail. | 等大家都冷静下来 |
[26:52] | In the meantime, I’m gonna have to ask you to go home. | 与此同时 我要求你必须回家去 |
[26:56] | Topher, there’s a call for you at the admit desk. | 陶福 接待台有电话找你 |
[26:59] | See that? It’s — it’s hitting the fan already! | 看到没有 事情已经开始严重了 |
[27:01] | Just — just take a message for now. | 先让他留条口信 |
[27:02] | – No. It’s about Ali. – I’m s– | -不 是关于阿里 -我 |
[27:03] | It’s long distance — Dr. Chavez. | 是夏瓦兹医生打来的长途电话 |
[27:08] | – Gwen, I — – Get out. Get out. | -格温 我 -出去 你出去 |
[27:10] | I don’t want to look at you right now. | 我现在不想见到你 |
[27:17] | Get the hell out! | 赶紧给我出去 |
[27:30] | Hey, I heard you were up here. | 听说你在这上面 |
[27:33] | Hey. Thanks. | 谢了 |
[27:35] | Hell of a night, huh? | 今晚糟透了 |
[27:37] | You too? | 你也觉得 |
[27:38] | Yeah, I got a — a kid with kidney failure | 对 我收了个肾衰竭的孩子 |
[27:41] | in the middle of a family drama. | 他的家庭还不怎么和睦 |
[27:43] | Uh, there’s a mother who may or may not | 他的妈妈可能有在精神和身体上虐待他 |
[27:45] | be emotionally or physically abusing him. | 也有可能只是我想多了 |
[27:49] | And Gwen just jumped the father, | 格温和那个爸爸杠上了 |
[27:52] | thinking that he is abusing her. | 她认为那个爸爸在虐待孩他妈 |
[27:55] | – She did that? – Yeah. | -她真的这样做了 -对啊 |
[27:56] | Yeah, Topher had to send her home. | 陶福已经让她先回家了 |
[27:58] | Think she was right? | 你觉得她是对的吗 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. She’s been wrong before. | 我也不知道 她也犯过错 |
[28:01] | And you know when you love someone | 你也知道当你很爱一个人的时候 |
[28:04] | and you really want to believe them | 你很想去相信他们 |
[28:05] | but you’re just having a hard time? | 这样真的很难受 |
[28:08] | Yep, I hear you. | 我懂你的意思了 |
[28:12] | So, what’s got you slumped up against the wall? | 你又是为什么这么颓废地坐在墙角 |
[28:14] | Oh, I just had to tell my patient that he has A.L.S. | 我不得不告诉患者他得了渐冻症 |
[28:19] | I had to call his family in Chicago | 我还得打给他在芝加哥的家人 |
[28:20] | and tell them he was a ticking clock | 告诉他们 他现已经进入了倒计时 |
[28:22] | to a slow and terrible death. | 他会痛苦无比地慢慢死去 |
[28:23] | Yeah, that’s a tough call to make. | 要告诉他们这个消息真是太难了 |
[28:25] | And he was just getting it together, | 他才刚刚步入正轨 |
[28:27] | and then all of a sudden… | 忽然之间… |
[28:29] | You never know. | 谁也说不准 |
[28:30] | So, he’s talking to them now, | 他现在在和家人通电话 |
[28:32] | And I wanted to give him some privacy. | 我想给他留一些隐私 |
[28:34] | – Hey, Topher. – Hey, guys. – Hey. What’s up? | -陶福 -伙计们 -怎么了 |
[28:35] | Hey. I was just looking for you. | 我正在找你来着 |
[28:37] | No, I got to check on Ethan | 我得去看看伊森 |
[28:38] | and calm the parents down, | 安抚一下他的家长了 |
[28:40] | so I will see you at the end of the shift. | 下班见 |
[28:43] | – What’s going on? – I just spoke with Joey. | -怎么了 -我刚刚和乔伊谈了 |
[28:44] | There’s no doctors without borders personnel anywhere near Ali. | 阿里附近没有无国界医生 |
[28:48] | Okay, well, what about Smalls? | 好吧 那斯莫斯呢 |
[28:49] | What did — what did he find out? | 他那边有什么进展 |
[28:50] | He figured out a way to get a doctor into Afghanistan. | 他想到了能把医生送到阿富汗的办法了 |
[28:52] | Okay, well, that’s great. Who’s the doctor? | 好极了 送谁去呢 |
[28:56] | Me. | 我 |
[28:58] | I’m — I’m trying to understand. | 我 我在试着理解 |
[29:00] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:03] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:06] | And thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:09] | Thank you for not pushing me. | 谢谢你没有逼我 |
[29:12] | I told you last week I had some things to work through. | 我上周告诉你我需要做些事情 |
[29:16] | This is one of them. | 这件事就是其中之一 |
[29:23] | Well…I’m the best nurse for the job. | 我是最适合干这个的护士 |
[29:28] | So whenever you’re ready, I-I’ll be there. | 只要你准备好了 我都在 |
[29:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[29:49] | It feels like it’s going to be twins. | 看起来会是一对双胞胎 |
[29:54] | How badly you want to win? | 你有多想赢 |
[29:59] | you know something, don’t you? | 你有内幕啊 对不对 |
[30:02] | She’s your ticket, but it’s gonna cost you $50 cash. | 她就是你的胜出票 但你得花50块钱 |
[30:06] | -40 -70 – $40. – $70. | |
[30:08] | What?! Did you go to nursing school with Kenny? | 什么 你和肯尼上的真是护理学校吗 |
[30:12] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:16] | $50. | 50块 |
[30:20] | Come on. | 过来 |
[30:32] | A chicken? | 一只鸡 |
[30:34] | She shoved a chicken in her — | 她把一只鸡塞进了她的… |
[30:35] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:38] | She thought it would grow into a baby. | 她觉得那只鸡会长成一个婴儿 |
[30:41] | I’m not gonna eat for a month. | 我这个月都不用吃饭了 |
[30:43] | Yeah, I called the pet team in to see her. | 我已经叫宠物医生来看她了 |
[30:46] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[30:48] | I think Drew is gonna end up winning this one. | 我觉得德鲁要赢了 |
[30:50] | And I’m gonna be washing cars. | 我得去洗车了 |
[30:52] | Yeah, whatever, man. | 随意了吧 |
[30:52] | I’m not really thinking about that right now. | 我现在不想想这些事情 |
[30:58] | So, it looks like he’s responding to the meds, | 看来药物起作用了 |
[31:00] | and the infection is getting under control. | 控制住感染了 |
[31:01] | Thank god. And thank you. | 谢天谢地 谢谢你 |
[31:04] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[31:05] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[31:12] | – I thought you went home. – I couldn’t do that. | -我以为你回家了 -我做不到 |
[31:14] | You need to get out right now. | 你得马上离开 |
[31:15] | Or what? What is he gonna do to you? | 不然怎样 他要对你干嘛 |
[31:18] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[31:19] | Listen to her, mom. | 听她的吧 妈妈 |
[31:20] | She’s really smart. | 她很聪明的 |
[31:22] | What did you say to him? | 你跟他说了什么 |
[31:24] | He told me he’s been holding his pee to protect you. | 他告诉我 他为了保护你一直在憋尿 |
[31:28] | He told me that when he wets the bed, | 他告诉我每次他一尿床 |
[31:29] | your husband knocks the crap out of you? | 你丈夫就会打你 |
[31:32] | I’m sorry, mom. I had to tell somebody. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 我得说出来 |
[31:36] | So, the dental work that showed up on your scan, | 所以扫描上显示出来的牙齿缺损治疗 |
[31:38] | the vertigo — that isn’t from a car accident, is it? | 眩晕 那不是因为车祸 对吗 |
[31:42] | You need to get out. | 你得离开了 |
[31:43] | I understand what you’re going through. | 我理解你过着什么样的日子 |
[31:44] | – You don’t. You can’t. – I do! | -你不理解 你不能 -我理解 |
[31:46] | My ex-husband used to beat me like a drum. | 我的前夫曾经像打鼓一样打我 |
[31:48] | Don’t talk like that in front of my son. | 别在我儿子面前说这些 |
[31:50] | It’s okay, mom. Show her your scar. | 没事的 妈妈 给她看看你的伤疤 |
[32:01] | That’s just one of them. | 这只是其中之一 |
[32:07] | Lisa, you have to stop this. | 丽莎 你得阻止这一切 |
[32:11] | You have the power. | 你可以的 |
[32:12] | I don’t. | 我做不到 |
[32:15] | I called the cops once, | 我曾经报过警 |
[32:16] | and they didn’t even file a report. | 他们甚至都没写份报告 |
[32:18] | And then he hit me so hard that I have vertigo. | 然后他就把我打到头昏眼花 |
[32:20] | But if he hits me, then he doesn’t hit ethan. | 但如果他打我 他就不会打伊森了 |
[32:22] | And that is why you wanted us to cure him so fast — | 这就是为什么你希望我们尽快治好他 |
[32:25] | So he wouldn’t take it out on you. | 这样他就不会拿你出气 |
[32:26] | ‘Cause everything’s my fault. | 所有事都是我的错 |
[32:30] | Bed-wetting, grades, fevers. | 尿床 成绩不好 发烧 |
[32:32] | You can’t help me… | 你帮不了我的… |
[32:35] | ‘Cause I file a report and the only thing that’s gonna happen | 因为就算我报警了 唯一会发生的事情就是 |
[32:37] | is I’m gonna get the crap knocked out of me. | 我会被打得半死不活 |
[32:38] | I thought the same thing, and that’s why I stayed so long, | 我想的一样 这就是为什么我一直在这 |
[32:40] | But I found a way out, | 但我找到解决办法了 |
[32:42] | and I guarantee you this is your way out. | 我保证这是你的出路 |
[32:44] | I promise you he will never touch you or Ethan ever again. | 我向你保证他从此不会碰你和伊森一根毫毛 |
[32:49] | Do it, mom. | 答应吧 妈妈 |
[32:53] | Please? | 拜托了 |
[32:58] | But you got me in. | 但你把我弄进去了 |
[33:00] | A flight leaves this morning. | 今早有一班航班 |
[33:01] | If you miss it, there won’t be another one. | 如果你错过了 就不会再有下一班了 |
[33:04] | Is it true? | 真的吗 |
[33:07] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[33:08] | – You can’t go, Tophe, okay? – I — | -你不能去 陶福 -我 |
[33:11] | No, listen to me. No offense. | 不 听我说 无意冒犯 |
[33:12] | You are a doctor who was in the army. | 你是军队里的医生 |
[33:14] | You were not a soldier in the army. | 不是军队里的士兵 |
[33:17] | Smalls, can you tell him what it’s like over there now? | 斯莫斯 你能告诉他那边是什么样子吗 |
[33:18] | I told him. | 我已经告诉他了 |
[33:20] | Um, you’re being dropped into a combat zone. | 你会被空投到作战区 |
[33:22] | – There are no guarantees here. – I understand. | -不保证安全 -我知道 |
[33:26] | Do you hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[33:27] | Now, think about Janet and the kids. | 现在 你想想珍妮特和你的孩子 |
[33:28] | You — you think — you think | 你 你觉得 |
[33:30] | I haven’t thought about my wife and my kids? | 我没考虑过我的妻子和孩子 |
[33:33] | I can go. | 我能去 |
[33:35] | – No. No. No way. – I-I can. | -不 不 没门 -我能 |
[33:36] | No. There’s no way. | 不 没门 |
[33:36] | You — you just got back, | 你 你才回来 |
[33:38] | So you’re not going anywhere. | 你哪儿也不准去 |
[33:40] | Right, smalls? There’s — there’s no room. | 对吗 斯莫斯 坐不下了 |
[33:41] | Yeah, he got the last seat on the flight. | 对 他买到了最后一张票 |
[33:44] | But listen. There’s one thing I need you to do for me. | 听着 有件事我需要你帮我做 |
[33:46] | Check your e-mail. | 去查一下你的邮件 |
[33:47] | I’m gonna send you my will and my life-insurance policy. | 我会把我的遗嘱和人身保险发给你 |
[33:50] | – Tophe — – Okay, just in case. | -陶福 -只是以防万一 |
[33:52] | Thank you all for your concern. I appreciate it. | 谢谢你们担心 我很感激 |
[33:55] | But I’ve made up my mind. I’m going. Thank you. | 但是我已经决定了 我要去 谢谢 |
[34:02] | We should be able to get the I.V. out of his arm soon. | 很快就能停止静脉滴注了 |
[34:04] | The meds have kicked in, and he’ll be better than ever. | 药物已经起效了 他会有所好转的 |
[34:06] | Thank you. Thank you. | 多谢 多谢 |
[34:10] | Hey, David. | 你好 大卫 |
[34:11] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她在这儿干什么 |
[34:12] | My lawyers are gonna tear you apart. | 我的律师会把你碎尸万段的 |
[34:14] | You’re going to jail. | 你等着进局子吧 |
[34:16] | What are you doing, baby? | 你做了什么 亲爱的 |
[34:18] | Don’t make this mistake, okay? I — | 不要犯这种错误 好吗 我 |
[34:20] | We should talk outside. | 我们应该去外面说 |
[34:21] | Yes, we should. | 是 当然了 |
[34:26] | I don’t know what you think you’re pulling here, | 我不知道你想耍什么花招 |
[34:28] | but you’re not helping, okay? | 但你绝对不是来帮忙的 |
[34:29] | Lisa, do not listen to her. You don’t want to do this. | 丽莎 别听她一派胡言 你不想这么做的 |
[34:32] | Or what? | 否则呢 |
[34:33] | Yeah, or what? | 说啊 否则呢 |
[34:35] | Who the hell are you? What is this? | 你他妈又是谁 这是演的哪一出 |
[34:36] | They help protect women and children | 他们是来帮助保护那些要作证指控 |
[34:38] | who need to testify against assholes like you. | 像你这种混蛋的妇女和儿童 |
[34:40] | I used the Baltimore Chapter. | 我利用了巴尔的摩的法例 |
[34:41] | I’m sure the San Antonio one is pretty good, too. | 相信圣安东尼奥的也会很管用 |
[34:43] | Great. Okay, so, what are you gonna do? | 那好啊 你想干什么 |
[34:45] | So, if anything happens to Lisa or Ethan, | 要是丽莎和伊森有任何不测 |
[34:48] | even if you’re not at fault, | 即使错不在你 |
[34:49] | even if he just falls off his bike, | 即使他只是不小心从自行车上掉下来 |
[34:52] | They’re coming after you. | 他们都会来找你算账的 |
[34:53] | I am — I am calling my lawyer. | 我要 我要叫我的律师来 |
[34:55] | Yeah, you do that ’cause you’re gonna need him. | 也是 你还真需要找找他了 |
[34:58] | Officer, you have the complaint. | 警官 这起投诉是你们的了 |
[34:59] | Sir, if you would come with us. | 先生 跟我们走一趟好吗 |
[35:01] | We need to ask you some questions. | 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[35:07] | This is not over….. | 这事儿没完… |
[35:11] | Hey, Ethan, I want you to meet the guys. | 伊森 我想给你介绍下这几个人 |
[35:14] | Hey, buddy. You are so brave. | 小伙子可真勇敢啊 |
[35:18] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[35:23] | Can I ask you — how long did it take | 冒昧问一句 你过了多久 |
[35:25] | before you weren’t afraid anymore? | 才不再害怕的 |
[35:28] | I’m still working on it. | 还在适应当中 |
[35:29] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[35:36] | I’m still working on it. | 还在适应当中 |
[35:43] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真的为你感到骄傲 |
[35:51] | How did the call go with your ex? | 跟前妻聊得还好吗 |
[35:53] | It was great. | 很好 |
[35:54] | Turns out that he was curious about seeing his pops, | 我儿子对于能见到老爸还是很好奇的 |
[35:55] | and my ex has all the forgiveness of a good Christian woman. | 我前妻怀有一颗基督教女性的宽仁之心 |
[36:00] | They want me to come to his graduation. | 他们想让我去参加他的毕业典礼 |
[36:02] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[36:03] | That’s great, Walt. You can get some closure. | 太好了 沃尔特 终于了了一桩心愿 |
[36:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:06] | I just wish I had a gift | 我就希望能拿出一份礼物 |
[36:08] | to give my son to tell him how much I love him. | 送给儿子告诉他我有多爱他 |
[36:10] | Well — Mollie? — here’s your gift. | 莫莉 你的礼物来了 |
[36:13] | Got some crutches. | 给你找了一副拐杖 |
[36:15] | – Crutches? – Yeah. | -拐杖 -对啊 |
[36:16] | It’s for your dislocated ankle. | 给你脱臼的脚踝准备的 |
[36:19] | That’s your official diagnosis. | 这是你正式的诊断结果 |
[36:23] | I’m not following. | 我不太明白 |
[36:24] | Look, if I were you, | 如果我是你 |
[36:26] | I’d take the cash in this envelope. | 我会收好信封里的钱 |
[36:28] | I’d buy a life-insurance policy | 买份人寿保险 |
[36:29] | with your son as the main beneficiary. | 你的儿子是主要受益人 |
[36:31] | Pay for the first two years up front. | 预付两年险金 |
[36:33] | There’s enough in that envelope to buy a policy | 里面的钱够买保险了 |
[36:35] | that will help your son get through college. | 也就能供你儿子读完大学 |
[36:40] | What about the A.L.S. records here? | 渐冻症的病例记录怎么办 |
[36:42] | Hey, records get lost all the time. | 分分钟都会有病例丢失 |
[36:45] | But I’d buy the policy as soon as possible. | 但如果是我 会尽快去买份保险的 |
[36:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:51] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[36:53] | You think it would be all right if I made Carlos’ wife | 你觉得我把卡洛斯的妻儿 |
[36:55] | and their boy beneficiaries, too? | 都指定为受益者合适吗 |
[36:58] | Yeah, I think they’d appreciate that. | 当然 我猜他们会非常感激的 |
[37:01] | Thanks again. But why are you doing this? | 再次感谢 但你为什么要这么做 |
[37:06] | Maybe someday somebody will do the same thing for my kid. | 也许某天某人也会为我的孩子这样做 |
[37:09] | Take care, Walt. | 保重 沃尔特 |
[37:39] | I know you’re going with Topher. | 我知道你要跟陶福一起去 |
[37:43] | And I know you’ve already made up your mind. | 我也知道你心意已决 |
[37:48] | I’m sorry. I…I just feel like I don’t have a choice, okay? | 对不起 我…我只是觉得别无选择 |
[37:53] | You — you have a choice, okay? | 你 你当然有了 |
[37:57] | We all have choices. | 我们都有很多种选择 |
[38:00] | And mine… | 我的选择 |
[38:03] | is to try and not stop you. | 是尽量不去阻拦你 |
[38:07] | You’re letting me go? | 你同意让我去吗 |
[38:08] | Honey, if something happened to Topher over there, | 亲爱的 万一陶福到那儿发生了意外 |
[38:11] | You would blame me for stopping you, all right? | 你会怨我没让你去的 |
[38:13] | You would think that you could have done something to save him, | 你会想你本可以救他的 |
[38:15] | And I — no, no, no, no. | 我 不不 |
[38:17] | I would never blame you. | 我绝对不会怪你的 |
[38:18] | – Yes, you would. – No. | -你会的 -不会 |
[38:19] | Yes. You would. | 你会的 |
[38:23] | Okay? Maybe not consciously | 也许不是有意的 |
[38:24] | or you’d try to pretend that things were okay, | 或者你会努力假装一切正常 |
[38:26] | but we would never survive that. | 但你永远都迈不过去那个坎 |
[38:29] | – No, Jordan — – and we would never recover from that. | -不 乔丹 -我们也永远不会好过的 |
[38:36] | It’s okay, you know? | 没关系的 |
[38:40] | It’s a security detail in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗会有安保人员的 |
[38:42] | You’re gonna go over there. | 你们会顺利抵达 |
[38:44] | – You’re gonna do an lvad or… – Yeah. | -做个左心室辅助手术或者… -对 |
[38:46] | – …some procedure like that. – Right. | -其他之类的事情 -是 |
[38:47] | And then you are gonna come home — right? — | 然后你们就要回家了 对吗 |
[38:49] | To your woman… | 见到你的爱人 |
[38:51] | and your baby. | 还有你的宝贝 |
[38:51] | – Yeah. – Yes. | -说得对 -当然 |
[38:53] | Yes, okay? | 是这样的 别担心 |
[38:56] | Just a couple of days. | 就几天时间 |
[38:59] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[39:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:03] | ….I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:07] | I’ll be back before you know it. | 我会早早回来的 |
[39:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:15] | Okay? | 别担心 |
[39:34] | Yeah, I told you I had a story. | 往事不堪回首 |
[39:39] | If I ever saw that guy — | 我要是再见到那家伙 |
[39:40] | I know you would have. | 我知道你会的 |
[39:44] | Look at me last week pressing you | 这样一看我上周竟然害得你 |
[39:45] | about what kind of guys you like. | 回想起这样的一个人渣 |
[39:46] | Oh, come on. You couldn’t have known. | 别傻了 你不可能知道的 |
[39:47] | – I’m so sorry. – You couldn’t have known. | -我很抱歉 -你又不知情 |
[39:49] | Yeah, still, I… | 是 但我还是… |
[39:51] | Kenny, you are a good man, | 肯尼 你是个好男人 |
[39:54] | one of the best I’ve known in a long time… | 这么长时间以来我认识的最好的男人 |
[39:57] | Maybe ever. | 也许是这辈子最好的 |
[39:59] | Come on. | 别想了 |
[40:06] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[40:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:08] | We’re moving pretty fast, aren’t we? | 我们进展太快了 是不是 |
[40:11] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[40:13] | That scare you? | 会吓到你吗 |
[40:14] | No. | 不 |
[40:16] | Does it scare you? | 爱我你怕了吗 |
[40:18] | Yeah. | 怕了 |
[40:59] | You think they’re gonna show a movie on this flight? | 你觉得他们会在飞机上放电影吗 |
[41:02] | What are you doing here? I told you not to come. | 你来干什么 我说了你不要来 |
[41:04] | You didn’t think I was gonna let you go alone, did you? | 你不会真觉得我会让你一个人来吧 |
[41:06] | Not really. It was getting close, though. | 是没想到 不过能猜到 |
[41:08] | Yeah. I had to work something out with Smalls to get a seat. | 为了讨个位子我跟斯莫斯费了半天劲呢 |
[41:12] | So, are you sure about this? | 你是认真的吗 |
[41:13] | Because if something — sometimes happens — | 因为一旦有什么 什么不测 |
[41:15] | I wouldn’t be where I am today without you, okay? | 没有你就没有我的今天 |
[41:18] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[41:20] | Now we’re even. | 现在我可不欠你了 |
[41:23] | Yes! Yes, we are! | 是 扯平了 |
[41:28] | Try to keep up with me. | 快跟上我 |
[41:31] | Just like that, huh? | 这样吗 |
[41:32] | Just like that. | 就是这样 |