时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[00:05] | A promotion? That’s even better! | 还升官了 更好了 |
[00:06] | No, i-it isn’t. | 不 不是那样 |
[00:07] | I wouldn’t work in Texas anymore. | 不是在得州 |
[00:09] | I’d have to move to south Carolina. | 让我去南卡罗莱纳州 |
[00:11] | Did you hear? There’s a sniper in San Antonio. | 听说了吗 圣安东尼奥发现狙击手 |
[00:13] | We just got to get the hell out of here. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[00:14] | All the flights are grounded ’cause of the storm. | 因暴风雨影响所有航班不能起飞 |
[00:16] | – You’re not going anywhere. – I’m gonna call Jordan. | -你们哪都去不了 -我得给乔丹打电话 |
[00:18] | Jordan! I need some help in here! | 乔丹 来人帮忙 |
[00:21] | Help! | 来人 |
[00:23] | San Antonio has been under siege for the past 48 hours. | 圣安东尼奥已经全城戒备了48小时 |
[00:27] | The death toll stands at eight. | 死亡总数达到八人 |
[00:29] | Police believe they have the sniper surrounded | 警方相信他们已将狙击手围困在 |
[00:31] | in the north side parking structure. | 北部的多层停车场 |
[00:33] | – It took some balls for you to come back out here. – Let’s go! | -你还敢出来 胆子不小嘛 -走 |
[00:37] | You know what they say. | 老话说得好 |
[00:38] | Got to get right back on the horse, right? | 哪里跌倒哪里爬起来嘛 |
[00:40] | Yeah, whoever said that’s probably never been shot at. | 对 说这话的肯定没挨过枪子儿 |
[00:43] | Nothing wrong with being scared. | 害怕没什么错 |
[00:45] | Just proves you’re normal. | 不过是人之常情 |
[00:47] | Oh, I’m scared. | 我都吓死了 |
[00:49] | But I was more scared if I didn’t come out tonight, | 但我更怕的是 如果今晚我不出来 |
[00:50] | that I never would again, you know? | 以后就再也不敢出门了 明白吗 |
[00:53] | I felt that every day in Iraq. | 我在伊拉克时每天都有这样的感觉 |
[00:59] | Hey, Kenny, I just checked on Jordan. Still the same. | 肯尼 我刚去看过乔丹 老样子 |
[01:02] | Any word on Gwen and Drew on the site? | 有格温和德鲁在现场的消息吗 |
[01:03] | No, everybody’s on radio silence. | 没有 现场无线电静默 |
[01:06] | Just trying to get a glimpse from the news report. | 盯着点儿新闻吧 |
[01:08] | Kenny, Kenny! Where is Jordan? | 肯尼 肯尼 乔丹在哪儿 |
[01:09] | – She’s up in ICU. – Go, go! I got this. | -楼上重症监护室 -快去吧 这边我来 |
[01:11] | Scott’s up there with her. Let’s take her to trauma 2. | 斯科特在陪她 送她去创伤二室 |
[01:13] | Kenny, call Janet. Let her know I’m here. | 肯尼 打给珍妮特 告诉她我在这 |
[01:15] | – And I’ll be home in an hour. – Got it. | -一小时后回家 -好的 |
[01:28] | MRI showed a stroke. | 磁共振提示中风 |
[01:29] | – Clotting from the pregnancy? – It looks that way. Yeah. | -妊娠诱发的血栓 -看起来是的 |
[01:33] | – You give her tPA? – We did. | -用了纤溶酶原激活剂吗 -用了 |
[01:34] | And we broke up the clot, | 血栓已经裂解 |
[01:35] | but she had significant swelling in her brain, | 但她仍有重度脑水肿 |
[01:37] | and she’s been in a coma since the stroke. | 中风后一直昏迷不醒 |
[01:39] | I’ve been here with her the whole time. | 我一直和她在一起 |
[01:41] | And — and — and the baby? | 那…孩子呢 |
[01:42] | The baby looks fine, for now. | 孩子暂时没事 |
[01:43] | But we’re monitoring things. | 我们还在持续监护 |
[01:55] | I’ll give you some privacy. | 你们单独待会儿吧 |
[02:03] | So, what happens now? | 现在怎么办 |
[02:05] | We’ll try to make Ali as comfortable as possible | 我们会尽力让阿里好过些 |
[02:06] | until the donor heart arrives, | 等捐献的心脏到达 |
[02:08] | and then Dr. Clemmens will perform the transplant. | 然后克莱门斯医生会进行移植 |
[02:11] | Hey. How’s Jordan? | 乔丹怎么样 |
[02:15] | Not good. Still in a coma. | 不太好 仍在昏迷 |
[02:17] | We need the swelling to go down. | 得等水肿消退 |
[02:18] | T.C.’s never gonna frogive himself for not being here with her. | TC永远不会原谅自己没陪在她身边 |
[02:20] | He was a wreck on that plane. | 他在飞机上就一团糟 |
[02:21] | Yeah, well, maybe he never should’ve left. | 是啊 或许他当初就不该走 |
[02:24] | Hello. I’m Dr. Clemmens. Welcome. | 你好 我是克莱门斯医生 欢迎 |
[02:27] | – This is my wife — Farrah. – Hello. | -这是我妻子 法拉 -你好 |
[02:29] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:30] | Hey, Scott, can I talk to you? | 斯科特 能跟你说句话吗 |
[02:32] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[02:38] | – He’s got a temp of 101. – Yeah, I saw that, | -他体温38度3 -对 我看到了 |
[02:40] | and we can’t do an organ transplant on someone running a fever. | 正在发热的患者无法进行器官移植 |
[02:44] | If Ali has a-an infection, | 如果阿里有感染 |
[02:46] | we put in a new heart, put him on immunosuppresants, | 我们给他移植心脏 用了免疫抑制剂 |
[02:49] | – he could die. – I know. That’s why I’m telling you. | -他会死的 -我知道 所以我才跟你讲 |
[02:50] | I didn’t want to say anything in front of them. | 我不想在他们面前说出来 |
[02:52] | So, we figure out what’s causing the fever. | 我们赶紧找到发热的原因 |
[02:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:56] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[02:57] | Um, no. No, no. Everything’s fine. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[02:59] | We just need to run a few tests. | 我们需要再做几项检查 |
[03:02] | Sources tell us law enforcement are in fact | 消息来源透露 执法部门正在 |
[03:04] | communicating with the sniper and hope to resolve… | 与狙击手交涉 希望达成解决办法 |
[03:06] | All right, all right. Come on, people. Come on, people. | 好啦 好啦 各位 听我说 各位 |
[03:07] | We can’t stare at the damn TV all night long. | 我们不能整晚都盯着电视机 |
[03:09] | Let’s start treating our homeless guests in the waiting room. | 抓紧救治候诊室无家可归的客人吧 |
[03:12] | They probably haven’t seen any medical care in a long time. | 他们可能很久没接受过医疗护理了 |
[03:14] | Hey, Paul. Can you help me diagnose? | 保罗 能帮我诊断吗 |
[03:16] | Oh, yeah, sure. No problem. | 好啊 没问题 |
[03:16] | What’s the situation with your hand? | 你的手怎样了 |
[03:18] | Still a little weak. | 还有点儿无力 |
[03:19] | Uh, the infection’s gone, but I have some nerve damage. | 感染好了 但有一点神经损伤 |
[03:21] | My dad’s looking at surgical options for me. | 我老爸在帮我问神外医生的意见 |
[03:23] | If anyone could help, it’ll be your dad. | 要是有人能帮上忙 一定是你老爸 |
[03:24] | Just hope I didn’t screw up my peds surgical fellowship. | 要是我的小儿外科研究员职位没搞砸就好了 |
[03:26] | I thought you were still on the fence about that. | 那边不是还在等消息吗 |
[03:28] | Losing that choice really puts things into focus, you know. | 没了那个机会 余下的我就要好好把握了 |
[03:31] | Hey, I just finished the head lac in 2. | 我刚处理了二床的头部撕裂伤 |
[03:32] | Have you heard anything yet? | 有什么消息吗 |
[03:34] | Well, well, well, look what the cat dragged in. | 瞧瞧这小混蛋是谁呀 |
[03:36] | Welcome home, Dr. Chavez. | 欢迎回家 夏瓦兹医生 |
[03:40] | – Oh! Good to see you. – Ah, you, too. | -见到你真好 -我也一样 |
[03:41] | Hell of a night for you to be out driving. | 今晚开车不容易吧 |
[03:43] | Yeah, I had to come in. | 是啊 但我也得来 |
[03:44] | I’m on the bone-marrow donation list, | 我在骨髓捐赠名单上 |
[03:45] | and, uh, we got a match to a kid in St. Louis, | 刚知道和圣路易斯一个孩子匹配 |
[03:47] | so I got to get to him asap. | 我得尽快去找他 |
[03:48] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[03:49] | Hey, there he is. | 你来了 |
[03:52] | Kenny’s still mad at me? | 肯尼还生我的气吗 |
[03:53] | No. Hardly. Just Gwen’s out on the scene | 没有 只是格温去了现场 |
[03:54] | – that’s going down right now. – T.C. out there with her? | -他有点魂不守舍 -TC和她一起吗 |
[03:56] | Oh, come on. I’ll give you an update. | 好吧 我得给你补下最新八卦了 |
[03:58] | And, oh, F.Y.I., you may be working tonight. | 对了 你今晚可能要干活了 |
[04:00] | All right, great. Yeah. I’ll be ready. | 好极了 我会准备好的 |
[04:02] | We’re now gonna go live to a reporter in the field. | 现在我们和前方记者连线 |
[04:04] | Carol, police have asked to stand even further back | 卡萝 警方下令退后到更远的地方 |
[04:06] | as negotiations with the snipers have broken down. | 因为他们和狙击手的谈判宣告破裂 |
[04:09] | The situation here is very– | 目前的状况非常… |
[04:12] | Everybody down! | 所有人趴下 |
[04:17] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:20] | We can’t show you exactly what is going on. | 我们无法向大家展示究竟发生了什么 |
[04:22] | We do have to keep our distance for safety. | 我们必须得保持距离以确保安全 |
[04:24] | – What we do know… – She’s okay. Good. | -我们只知道… -她没事就好 |
[04:27] | – …one or multiple… – Drew’s with her. | -一个或多个… -德鲁跟她一起呢 |
[04:32] | – It’s almost over. – What? | -快结束了 -什么 |
[04:35] | – It’s almost over. – How can you tell? | -快结束了 -你怎么知道 |
[04:37] | I don’t hear sniper fire anymore. | 狙击手没再开枪了 |
[04:51] | We got him! | 抓到了 |
[04:52] | Code 4, suspect in custody. Rooftop is clear. | 安全 已抓捕嫌疑人 屋顶安全 |
[04:55] | I repeat, rooftop is clear. | 重复一遍 屋顶安全 |
[04:57] | Clear! We’re clear! Let’s go, | 安全 安全了 快上 |
[04:58] | medics! Now! Let’s go! | 医护人员快上 |
[05:01] | Move it! Move it! | 快上 快上 |
[05:02] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 |
[05:05] | You need to keep him alive we need to question him. | 不能让他死 我们还得问话 |
[05:07] | I ain’t telling you nothing. You’re all going down. | 我什么都不会说的 你们全都去死吧 |
[05:13] | All right, let’s get some pressure dressings on these wounds. | 好了 伤口加压包扎 |
[05:15] | We’ll package him in the rig. | 到了车上再处理 |
[05:17] | – Down! – Second shooter. | -快趴下 -两个射手 |
[05:19] | Second shooter. | 有两个射手 |
[05:19] | – I told you this ain’t over. – Got a second shooter. | -我早说过还没结束 -有两个射手 |
[05:21] | – Not by a long shot. – Clear this place out! | -还远远没结束 -快疏散这里 |
[05:26] | Two GSWs– right neck, left hip. | 两处枪伤 右颈部 左髋部 |
[05:27] | Pressure dressings applied. B.P. 80 systolic. | 已加压包扎 收缩压八十 |
[05:30] | Hey, this son of a bitch took a potshot at you? | 就是这混蛋朝你开了一枪吗 |
[05:31] | – I don’t know. There’s another one out there. – That’s right. | -我不知道 还有个狙击手 -没错 |
[05:34] | No one is safe. Anybody who touches me… | 没有人是安全的 谁敢碰我… |
[05:36] | Hey! Keep your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[05:37] | your family dies. | 就死全家 |
[05:39] | – Splatter their brains. – Shut your mouth! | -让他们脑浆飞溅 -闭嘴 |
[05:40] | – Damn it! Son of a– – You’re gonna get it next. | -你个混蛋 -下一个就是你 |
[05:43] | I’m filling in for Scott. What do we got? | 我来顶替斯科特 现在什么情况 |
[05:44] | Multiple GSWs, pressure is low. Welcome back. | 多处枪伤 血压低 欢迎回来 |
[05:47] | All right, yeah, good to be back. | 了解 很高兴能回来 |
[05:48] | Let’s get him into Trauma 5. | 推他去创伤五室 |
[05:49] | – Turn him. – Please stay out here. | -转弯 -请在这等着 |
[05:52] | As soon as we’re done with him, | 我向你们保证 |
[05:53] | he’s all yours, I promise you. | 急救完成 就交由你们处置 |
[05:55] | Hey, Kenny, trauma panel. | 肯尼 拿清创包 |
[05:56] | Hang two units of o-neg. | 两个单位O型RH阴性血 |
[05:58] | Crossmatch another six-pack. | 交叉配型六个单位 |
[05:59] | Two six-pack? Hell, make it a case. | 两提六连罐吗 还是来一箱吧 |
[06:02] | – Let’s get him sedated. – No! Keep him awake. | -给他打镇静剂 -不 让他醒着 |
[06:04] | We need to be able to ask | 我们得问他 |
[06:05] | some questions about the second sniper. | 第二名狙击手的情况 |
[06:06] | I ain’t telling you crap. | 我他妈才不会告诉你 |
[06:08] | You’ll never find him. You’re all gonna die! | 你们永远找不到他 你们全都去死吧 |
[06:25] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[06:25] | 第 二 季 第 十 四 集 | |
[06:33] | Why don’t you calm down? | 你就不能冷静一下吗 |
[06:34] | Why don’t you kiss my ass, huh? | 你就不能来跪舔我吗 |
[06:35] | Superficial zone two through and through confirmed. | 浅表两处贯穿伤 |
[06:37] | Jugular vein, carotid artery spared. | 未伤及颈静脉 颈动脉 |
[06:39] | We got a flag on the play. | 我们搞错了 |
[06:40] | Third wound in the lateral flank. | 侧腹壁有第三处枪伤 |
[06:42] | – I need a long wooden Q-tip. – Right here. | -需要长木棉签 -给 |
[06:44] | You should’ve seen that cop I shot. | 你们真该看看我打死的那警察 |
[06:47] | It was a great shot. | 射得非常准 |
[06:51] | – Gauze. – Here you go. | -纱布 -给 |
[06:52] | Right between the eyes. Over 50 yards away. | 正中眉心 超过45米远 |
[06:56] | I wonder what the last thing to go through his head was, | 我想知道他脑子里闪过的最后一件事情是什么 |
[06:58] | besides my bullet. | 除了我的子弹 |
[07:02] | – You get it? You get it, right? – Yeah. I get it. | -找到笑点了吧 懂了吧 -懂了 |
[07:06] | Hi. I’m Dr. Cummings. This is Dr. Ragosa. | 你好 我是卡明斯医生 他是拉戈萨医生 |
[07:09] | Uh, do you mind if we take a look at your forehead? | 能让我们看下你的额头吗 |
[07:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:12] | Okay, all right. Hey, what’s your name? | 好的 你叫什么名字 |
[07:14] | – Maya. – Maya. | -马娅 -马娅 |
[07:15] | Okay, Maya. | 好 马娅 |
[07:17] | That hurts, too? | 这样也疼吗 |
[07:18] | – How did this happen? – I was in line trying to get into a shelter. | -怎么回事 -我在排队想进避难所 |
[07:21] | They closed the doors when it got too crowded. | 人太挤了 他们就关了门 |
[07:23] | Everyone started pushing and shoving. | 大家就开始来回推搡 |
[07:26] | I got knocked down and kicked. | 我被撞倒 被踹到 |
[07:30] | Sorry. It’s been a tough few days. | 抱歉 这几天可真难熬 |
[07:32] | It’s okay. All right. | 没事 没事了 |
[07:34] | Come on, let’s get you fixed up. | 来 我们给你处理下伤口 |
[07:42] | Hey, Jordan. I’m back. I’m right here. | 乔丹 我回来了 就在你身边 |
[07:47] | I don’t know if you can hear me, | 不知道你能不能听见我说话 |
[07:47] | but I promise I will never leave your side again. | 但我发誓绝对不会再离开你了 |
[07:52] | Still the same? | 还没好转吗 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:56] | I should never have left her. | 我不该离开她的 |
[07:57] | No, no. There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 不不不 发生这种事你也无能为力 |
[07:59] | This isn’t on you, Tee. | 这不怪你 T |
[08:01] | Maybe it is. | 也许就是因为我 |
[08:03] | Maybe it’s the pressure of her worrying. | 也许是她的担心给了她太大压力 |
[08:05] | T.C., stop it. | TC 别怪自己了 |
[08:06] | This is a complication from the pregnancy. | 这是妊娠的并发症 |
[08:08] | You leaving didn’t cause a stroke. | 你出去几天不会引起中风的 |
[08:11] | Yeah. I was gonna make it up to her. | 我本来想弥补她一下的 |
[08:18] | I just hope it’s not too late. | 只希望不会太晚 |
[08:26] | Hey. I didn’t get a chance to introduce myself earlier. | 我之前没有介绍自己 |
[08:29] | Or thank you for reviving me. Um, I’m T.C. | 也没有感谢你救我一命 我是TC |
[08:33] | Jordan. Thank you. | 乔丹 谢谢 |
[08:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:39] | I got to say, I, uh, thought army guys | 我得说啊 我还以为当兵的 |
[08:41] | were smarter than running into a burning building. | 不会那么傻竟然冲进火场 |
[08:42] | Oh, no. You don’t know many army guys. Mm. | 那是因为你认识的当兵的太少了 |
[08:46] | Um, so, thanks. Uh… | 谢谢你 |
[08:47] | And thanks for loaning me | 谢谢你借我这件 |
[08:49] | this — this really cute sweater. | 好萌好萌的毛衣 |
[08:50] | I think it’s your color. | 我觉得这颜色很配你啊 |
[08:52] | Yeah. Yeah, I wanted to give it back to you, | 是啊 我之前想还给你来着 |
[08:54] | but I figured since I got it dirty, | 但是又想着既然是我把它弄脏的 |
[08:55] | I should get it dry-cleaned first. | 就该先把它送去干洗才对 |
[08:57] | – Okay. – Okay, but maybe I should get your number. | -好啊 -那我是不是该先问你要一下电话 |
[09:02] | So I can get it back to you when it’s ready. | 这样我洗好之后就可以把它还给你了 |
[09:06] | Or, since we work at the same hospital, | 或者 既然我们在同家医院上班 |
[09:08] | you could always drop it off at the nurses station. | 你可以随时把它放到护士站 |
[09:12] | Yeah, but, uh, but then you’ll be missing out | 是可以 但这样你就会错过 |
[09:13] | on a really amazing dinner. | 一顿超级浪漫的晚餐了 |
[09:15] | I’d hate for that to happen to you. | 我是真心不希望你错过啊 |
[09:23] | Okay. After the shift. One drink. | 好吧 下班再说 就喝一杯哦 |
[09:26] | I’ll take it. | 成 |
[09:31] | – Is that that army dude? – Yes. | -这就是那个当兵的吗 -是的 |
[09:33] | – Girl, he looks like trouble. – I know. He is so cute. | -妹子 他一看就是麻烦 -他好萌哦 |
[09:36] | Two first-year residents? | 两个刚来就职的住院医师 |
[09:37] | Girl, don’t get your penis where you get your paycheck. | 姑娘 窝边巨根虽好 万万不能乱搞 |
[09:42] | Is that Shakespeare? | 这是莎士比亚说的吗 |
[09:44] | A little something I wrote just for you. | 这是我专门为你写的 |
[09:46] | – It’s charming. – You’re welcome. | -好美啊 -不用谢啊 |
[09:53] | Any word from UNOS? | 器官资源共享网络有消息了吗 |
[09:54] | Yeah. I spoke to them, and they’re waiting, | 嗯 我刚跟他们通过话 他们在等 |
[09:57] | but if Ali isn’t ready for transplant by morning, | 但如果阿里明早还无法动手术 |
[09:59] | someone else will get that heart. | 那颗心脏就会转给别人 |
[10:01] | No! No! Can they do that? | 不行 他们怎么能这样做 |
[10:02] | Farrah. | 法拉 |
[10:03] | We’ll figure this out before then. | 我们一定会在这之前想出办法的 |
[10:04] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[10:08] | Has this been there? | 这个一直就有吗 |
[10:09] | No, Ali, do you feel pain in your chest? | 不啊 阿里 你胸口疼吗 |
[10:11] | No. But I am feeling a bit dizzy. | 不疼 但我有点头晕 |
[10:16] | He’s bleeding! What is wrong with him? | 他在流血 他到底是怎么了 |
[10:18] | – Farrah, you should step out. – No! I will not leave his side. | -法拉 出去等着吧 -我不会离开他的 |
[10:20] | We need to start a platelet transfusion. | 我们需要为他输注血小板 |
[10:22] | – Call the blood station for two units of platelets now! – Ali! | -让血站赶紧送两单位血小板来 -阿里 |
[10:26] | We believe you may have broken your collarbone. | 你的锁骨应该是断了 |
[10:28] | I can’t pay. At least, not all of it. | 我付不起这钱 至少付不了全额 |
[10:30] | I can give you some money. | 我可以先垫一些钱 |
[10:31] | It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系的 你就不用操心了 |
[10:33] | I do work, at a coffee shop. | 我有工作的 在一家咖啡馆 |
[10:36] | The boss there is really nice. | 老板人很好的 |
[10:37] | He lets me snag sandwiches and free pastries. | 让我偷拿三明治和免费点心 |
[10:39] | It’s not a lot of money. | 那玩意不值钱的 |
[10:41] | I just can’t afford a place yet. | 我只是没钱租房子 |
[10:43] | So where do you stay? | 那你都住哪儿 |
[10:44] | I usually sleep in my car and shower at the “Y.” | 我都是睡车里 洗澡就去青年会 |
[10:47] | The cops want everyone off the streets, | 警察说要清空街道 |
[10:49] | so no sleeping in my car tonight. | 我今晚就不能睡车里了 |
[10:52] | So I went to the shelter and then — ow — | 所以我就想去避难所 然后 |
[10:54] | Now I’m here. | 我就到这里来了 |
[10:56] | Sounds like a pretty hard day today. | 听起来你今天过得挺不容易啊 |
[10:58] | Uh, we’ll need an x-ray. | 我们得给你拍个X片 |
[10:59] | It is what it is. Life is hard. | 随便吧 人生就是这么艰难 |
[11:02] | No one gives you anything for free, | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[11:03] | except for maybe X-rays. | 也许只有X光才是免费的了 |
[11:06] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:07] | Let’s get this shoulder looked at. | 我们去检查一下你这肩膀吧 |
[11:09] | Jocelyn, could you help Maya put a gown on? | 乔斯林 能不能帮马娅换件长袍 |
[11:12] | – We’re gonna step out. – Of course. | -我们先回避一下 -好 |
[11:14] | Here you go. | 拿着 |
[11:19] | I’ll be sure to tell her | 我一定会告诉她 |
[11:19] | how well you took care of her. | 你一直都在悉心照顾她 |
[11:22] | Yeah, well, I need the bonus points when she wakes. | 等她醒来后我确实也需要有人帮我说几句好话 |
[11:26] | – T.C. – She’s seizing. | -TC -她在抽搐 |
[11:28] | Start a gram of dilantin and hang some mag sulfate. | 给她注射一克大伦丁 再挂一袋硫酸镁 |
[11:31] | It could be eclampsia. | 很可能是先兆子痫 |
[11:33] | Her sats are down. She’s not moving any air. | 体征指标开始下降 没有呼吸了 |
[11:35] | Start an intubation tray. | 准备气管插管 |
[11:36] | Her heart rate’s down, T.C. Hurry! | 她的心率降下来了 TC 快点 |
[11:39] | Baby, come on. | 亲爱的 撑住啊 |
[11:42] | Esophagus is clear, neck is stable. | 食管已清理干净 颈部一切正常 |
[11:45] | Drew, the detective is pushing to come in and question the patient. | 德鲁 那位警探一直想冲进来盘问伤者 |
[11:47] | No way. He comes in here, gets in our way, | 不行 他闯进来只会碍事 |
[11:49] | his only lead dies. He can wait. | 他唯一的线索就会死掉 让他再等等 |
[11:50] | This hip wound is tracking towards his abdomen. | 髋部的创伤贯穿至腹部 |
[11:52] | I need to probe the entrance wound. | 我得看下创伤的入口 |
[11:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:57] | Come on, man. I need some meds for the pain. | 求你了 给我来点止痛药吧 |
[12:00] | No, no, no, no. What you really need is a good lawyer. | 不行 别想了 你更需要一个好律师 |
[12:03] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好 好吧 |
[12:06] | If I tell you where he is, | 如果我告诉你他的藏身处 |
[12:08] | will you give me something for the pain? | 你能给我搞点止痛药吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, we’ll give you something. | 好 一言为定 |
[12:12] | Okay, I’ll tell you where he is. | 好 那我就跟你说了 |
[12:14] | – He’s at… – Hey. | -他在… -醒醒 |
[12:16] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[12:21] | – You son of a bitch! – Drew, you okay? | -该死 -德鲁 你还好吗 |
[12:24] | I told ya I’d get ya. | 中招了吧 |
[12:26] | Blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压在下降 |
[12:27] | The bullet bounced off his ilium into his abdomen. | 子弹打裂了他的髂骨 碎渣进入了腹部 |
[12:29] | He’s bleeding out. | 他正在大出血 |
[12:30] | We need to get him to the O.R. right now. | 我们得立即给他做手术 |
[12:33] | Move! Move out of the way! | 闪开 都让开 |
[12:34] | – Krista, step in. – Ready to go. | -克丽丝塔 你也来 -好的 |
[13:01] | I have been over and over the labs, | 我把检查结果翻了很多遍 |
[13:03] | and it looks like it is eclampsia, | 看起来很像是先兆子痫 |
[13:05] | so good call on starting the magnesium when you did. | 所以你给她输硫酸镁是对的 |
[13:08] | Well, she doesn’t have hyperreflexia or edema, | 她还没出现反射亢进和水肿的症状 |
[13:09] | so maybe we’re just jumping to conclusions. | 我们是不是太先入为主了 |
[13:11] | – T.C. — – You guys, I just got a call, | -TC -抱歉 有人找我 |
[13:12] | so I’ll be back as soon as I can, okay? | 我处理完了马上回来 好吗 |
[13:13] | – Sure. – All right. | -去吧 -好 |
[13:14] | Look, hey. | 听我说 |
[13:16] | I can’t even imagine how difficult this is, | 我知道你一时很难接受 |
[13:18] | but you know what this means. | 但你应该明白这意味着什么 |
[13:19] | – The pregnancy is toxic to her. – Scott. | -她不能要这个孩子 -斯科特 |
[13:22] | If Jordan was awake, she’d want us to do everything we can | 乔丹要是醒着 她肯定要让我们尽全力 |
[13:24] | to save the baby. | 保住孩子 |
[13:29] | Okay, that’s not a seizure. She’s bucking the ventilator. | 这不是癫痫 她在呛咳了 |
[13:33] | Push a mg of ativan. | 推一毫克劳拉西泮 |
[13:38] | It’s uncomfortable. At least that means she can feel it. | 插管确实难受 这表明她有知觉了 |
[13:44] | Okay, it looks like that’s working for now, | 好了 情况暂时稳定了 |
[13:46] | – but — – Let’s run some tests. | -但… -我们再做些检查吧 |
[13:48] | All right, I want to be 1,000% sure. | 我需要绝对确定她是先兆子痫 |
[13:50] | We’re not doing anything drastic unless I’m absolutely certain. | 在我确定之前 我们绝不能动孩子 |
[14:00] | I get it. | 好 我懂 |
[14:02] | Run your tests. I got to go check on Ali. | 去做检查吧 我去看看阿里 |
[14:04] | Call me if you need me. | 需要帮忙就找我 |
[14:10] | I’m here, Jordan. I’m here. | 乔丹 我在这儿呢 有我陪着你 |
[14:13] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetheart. | 你不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[14:15] | There you go. Let me see your eyes. | 来 让我看看你的眼睛 |
[14:19] | – No funny faces, all right? – Why not? | -别做鬼脸好吗 -咋了嘛 |
[14:21] | We got two more to go. | 我们再拍两张 |
[14:21] | That’s why you’re in a photo booth, right? | 来照大头贴就得做鬼脸啊 |
[14:23] | – Just serious. – Okay, fine. Serious, serious, serious. | -严肃点 -好 好 我一定绷住了 |
[14:27] | – Really? – Yes. | -你够了啊 -没够 |
[14:30] | – Sorry. – I love you. | -我错了 -我爱你 |
[14:41] | So, I wasn’t expecting this tonight. | 今晚可真是出乎意料啊 |
[14:44] | Tell me about it. | 是啊 |
[14:45] | – I’m really worried about Jordan. – Jordan’s a fighter. | -我很担心乔丹 -她很顽强的 |
[14:49] | She’ll pull through. | 她一定能挺过来 |
[14:53] | So, after you do this bone-marrow donation, | 你弄完捐献骨髓这事 |
[14:55] | you’re leaving again in a few days? | 过几天又要走了吗 |
[14:57] | Yeah. Liberia. | 是 去利比里亚 |
[14:59] | How long are you gone for again? | 你又要去多久 |
[15:01] | I don’t know. As long as they need me. | 不知道 看情况吧 |
[15:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:07] | Yeah, but, I mean, I’ll have breaks. | 不过我是有假期的 |
[15:08] | You could come visit. | 你可以来看我 |
[15:11] | We could meet up in Italy. You ever been? | 我们可以在意大利见面 你去过那儿吗 |
[15:14] | To Italy? No. | 意大利吗 没有 |
[15:17] | Oh, you’ll love it. It’s great. | 那儿超美的 你一定喜欢 |
[15:19] | The Greek Isles — it’s beautiful. | 希腊群岛 风景特别好 |
[15:22] | We’ll have a great time. | 我们一定会玩得很开心 |
[15:26] | Excuse me, Dr. Chavez. | 打扰了 夏瓦兹医生 |
[15:27] | The patient is ready. | 患者已准备完毕 |
[15:28] | All right. They’re ready for us. | 好了 他们都准备好了 |
[15:30] | – Yeah. – Let’s scrub up. | -是 -我们也开始吧 |
[15:35] | Hello. So, uh, sorry about the wait. | 你好 抱歉让你久等了 |
[15:38] | But the cops have to lock down the hallway because of the sniper, | 因为狙击手的缘故 警察封锁了整个走廊 |
[15:40] | so it’s a little backed up in imaging right now. | 放射科那边滞留了不少患者 |
[15:42] | That’s so scary. | 好可怕 |
[15:43] | Have there been a lot of victims? | 受伤的人很多吗 |
[15:45] | From the shooters? Uh, we’ve had several of them. | 你是说枪伤患者吗 我们收治了几个 |
[15:48] | Really? Did you see anyone die? | 是吗 有人死了吗 |
[15:50] | Actually, the, um… first victim was my patient. | 第一个死亡的患者是我的病人 |
[15:55] | No way. What happened? | 天哪 能跟我讲讲吗 |
[15:58] | Was in a car accident. | 他先前遭遇了车祸 |
[15:59] | Dr. Cummings here found him first. | 是卡明斯医生先发现的他 |
[16:01] | And he died? | 他死了吗 |
[16:03] | Never had a chance. His head was wrapped. | 死了 他的头包扎得严严实实 |
[16:05] | We thought it was trauma from the accident, | 我们都以为是车祸造成的伤 |
[16:06] | but, uh, he had been shot. | 但其实他是中枪了 |
[16:08] | Yeah, it was my first case. | 他是我这里死的第一个患者 |
[16:09] | I had to tell his wife. | 我还得通知他的妻子 |
[16:11] | When she came in, she was in so much pain. | 她来的时候 真的是悲痛欲绝 |
[16:14] | It was… | 这真是… |
[16:16] | It was hard. | 让人难以接受 |
[16:19] | I’ll never get used to that. | 这种感觉 我一辈子都习惯不了 |
[16:21] | That sounds terrible. | 听起来好可怕 |
[16:23] | Okay, I’m gonna go see if radiology is open yet. | 我去看下放射科解除封锁了没 |
[16:26] | Uh, do you want any chips or anything? | 你想要点薯片什么的吗 |
[16:27] | No, no. Thank you. | 不用 谢谢你 |
[16:29] | Okay. All right. | 好 那我走了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, it was my first case. | 他是我这里死的第一个患者 |
[16:39] | I had to tell his wife. | 我还得通知他的妻子 |
[16:40] | When she came in, she was in so much pain. | 她来的时候 真的是悲痛欲绝 |
[16:44] | It was… | 那真是… |
[16:45] | It was hard. | 让人难以接受 |
[16:48] | I’ll never get used to that. | 这种感觉 我一辈子都习惯不了 |
[16:50] | That sounds terrible. | 听起来好糟糕 |
[16:53] | The bleeding’s stopped, | 血止住了 |
[16:54] | but I still don’t know what’s causing this. | 但我还是不知道什么引起的出血 |
[16:56] | I’ve got him on broad spectrum antibiotics, | 我给他用了广谱抗生素 |
[16:58] | but the fever’s only going up. | 但他反而烧得更厉害了 |
[17:00] | I’m getting really nervous about this transplant. | 对这次移植我是越来越担心了 |
[17:03] | Yeah, I’ve been nervous about that | 是啊 我自从你踏进了那扇门 |
[17:04] | since you walked through the door. | 就开始担心了 |
[17:05] | And UNOS keeps calling for updates. | 器官资源共享网络打电话来问情况 |
[17:07] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:08] | Maybe it’s not bacterial. Maybe it’s parasitic. | 或许不是细菌 或许是寄生虫 |
[17:11] | I didn’t see any bug bites on him, though. | 尽管我在他身上没发现任何虫咬的痕迹 |
[17:13] | At this point, I’m willing to try anything. | 在这种情况下 我愿意做任何尝试 |
[17:15] | – We’ll figure this out. – Okay. | -我们会找出原因的 -好 |
[17:16] | Dr. Zia, your wife is here. | 祁医生 你夫人来了 |
[17:19] | Janet’s here? What the hell? | 珍妮特在这儿 搞什么 |
[17:20] | Tell her I’ll meet her in the break room in a minute. | 告诉她我马上去休息室找她 |
[17:22] | You got it. | 好的 |
[17:33] | Is my husband going to die? | 我的丈夫要死了吗 |
[17:36] | Farrah, we’re gonna do everything we can. | 法拉 我们会尽我们最大努力的 |
[17:39] | You have to do more. You owe him. | 你还得再努力一些 你欠他的 |
[17:44] | I know — I know I do. | 我知道 我知道我欠他 |
[17:45] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[17:48] | When you left, when the americans left, | 当你离开了以后 当美国人离开以后 |
[17:53] | do you know what the village elders did | 你知道村里的长老对阿里这种 |
[17:54] | to collaborators like Ali? | 跟你们合作的人做了些什么吗 |
[17:57] | I’m s-sure it was very horrible. | 一定很可怕 |
[17:59] | They burned down our home | 他们烧毁了我们的家 |
[18:00] | because they’re afraid the Taliban | 因为他们害怕塔利班 |
[18:01] | would kill everyone in the village. | 会杀光村子里的所有人 |
[18:03] | We have been through too much. | 我们经历了太多的磨难 |
[18:05] | You have to save him. | 你得救他 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry, Topher. | 我很抱歉打扰你们 陶福 |
[18:08] | – Just — – Janet’s not going to wait. | -只是 -珍妮特不打算等下去了 |
[18:10] | I really think you need to see her, like, now. | 我觉得你最好去见她 现在 |
[18:13] | Okay, okay. | 好 好 |
[18:15] | I’ll be — I’ll be right back, I promise. | 我 我马上回来 我保证 |
[18:17] | No more promises. Just do it. | 别再保证了 做点什么吧 |
[18:20] | Just do it. | 做点什么吧 |
[18:30] | It’s — it’s the middle of the night. | 现在半夜三更的 |
[18:31] | There’s a sniper out. What are you doing here? | 外面还有个狙击手 你来这里干嘛 |
[18:33] | What are you doing here? | 那你在这儿干嘛 |
[18:34] | You — you said you were gonna be home | 你…你说你一落地 |
[18:35] | as soon as you landed. You haven’t even called me. | 就会回家的 你都没打个电话给我 |
[18:38] | – I told Kenny to call you. – Kenny is not my husband. | -我让肯尼打给你了 -肯尼不是我的丈夫 |
[18:40] | – Okay, I’m sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -不必 |
[18:42] | Things with Ali got worse than I anticipated, | 阿里的情况比我预期得还要糟糕 |
[18:44] | but I’m fine. I’ll be home as soon as — | 但我没事 我会回家的 只要… |
[18:46] | No, no, no, no. I am so tired of you breaking your promises. | 不 我受够了你总是不遵守你的承诺 |
[18:50] | – Janet — – Do you have any idea | -珍妮特 -你知道 |
[18:51] | what the last few days have been like for me? | 过去的几天我是怎么熬过来的吗 |
[18:53] | For Lynn? | 还有琳恩 |
[18:53] | We had no idea whether or not you were ever coming back. | 我们都不知道你还回不回得来 |
[18:57] | – I-I’m back. I’m back now. – Are you? | -我回来了 我现在回来了 -是吗 |
[18:59] | Look, I know how much this Ali means to you, | 我知道这个阿里对你来说有多重要 |
[19:01] | but I need us to mean more. | 但我需要你把家庭看得更重要 |
[19:03] | You — you are. How can you even — | 你们对我很重要啊 你怎么能… |
[19:05] | You left your family to go to a war zone | 你离开了你的家人 深入战区 |
[19:08] | when you didn’t have to. | 而你大可不必这样的 |
[19:10] | You could’ve let someone else take that risk. | 你可以派个别人去 冒那份险 |
[19:12] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -不 |
[19:14] | No, I am just so tired of keeping all this anger in. | 我厌倦了把火压在肚子里 |
[19:18] | – I-I never asked you to keep it in. – Yes, you do. | -我从没要求你这样啊 -不 你有 |
[19:21] | – No. – Yeah, you don’t know it, but you do. | -我没有 -你自己都不知道 但是你有 |
[19:23] | You need your rest from work, | 你下班回来需要休息 |
[19:25] | you need to talk to your patients 24/7, | 你得全天候地跟病人交流病情 |
[19:27] | and I try to leave you alone, | 我努力不束缚你 |
[19:29] | but I never get the time just to be angry, too. | 但我都没有和你发火抱怨的时间了 |
[19:31] | And this was the last straw. | 这次就是最后一根稻草 |
[19:33] | I am done. | 我受够了 |
[19:36] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[19:38] | I’m saying that I came here to say to you in person… | 我到这儿 面对面地告诉你 |
[19:43] | not to come home. | 别再回来了 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. Janet — | 我很抱歉 珍妮特 |
[19:47] | Topher, I need — I need time, okay? | 陶福 我需要时间 好吗 |
[19:48] | I just — | 我只是 |
[19:50] | I am so happy that you’re home and that you’re okay, | 你平安无事地回来了 我很开心 |
[19:54] | but I can’t do this anymore. | 但我不能再这样下去了 |
[19:55] | You — Janet, I’m sorry! | 你 珍妮特 我很抱歉 |
[19:57] | – Just wait! – Hey, janet. | -别走 -嗨 珍妮特 |
[20:01] | What — what is it, Drew? | 怎么了 德鲁 |
[20:03] | Uh, I just got of the phone with UNOS. | 我刚刚接到了器官资源共享网络的电话 |
[20:05] | They have another recipient for the heart | 他们有另一个受者也要那个心脏 |
[20:07] | and they wanted to know the status of Ali. | 他们想知道阿里的情况 |
[20:09] | What — what did you tell them? | 你怎么跟他们说的 |
[20:10] | – I said he was fine. – Okay. | -我说他情况不错 -那就好 |
[20:11] | But you know that if he’s not ready for that transplant | 但你知道 要是他不能在接下来的 |
[20:13] | in the next couple of hours, they are moving on. | 几个小时里做移植 他们就要换人了 |
[20:15] | Got it, got it. Good, thanks. | 知道了 知道了 谢谢 |
[20:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:27] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 加油 加油 |
[20:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:31] | Pressure and pulse rate just keep going up. | 血压和脉搏持续上升 |
[20:35] | The toxicity’s getting worse. | 毒副反应加重了 |
[20:36] | – We have to… – I know, just let me… let me… | -我们必须…-我知道 让我… |
[20:38] | – Let me think. – T.C., she won’t make it. | -让我想想 -TC 她挺不住了 |
[20:40] | – We have to do something now! – I know! | -我们必须做点什么 -我知道 |
[20:42] | I know, Scott! I know! Just let me think. | 我知道 斯科特 我知道 让我想想 |
[20:45] | We have to act now or Jordan’s going to die. | 必须马上行动 否则乔丹就要死了 |
[20:48] | Come on, Jordan. | 乔丹 坚持住 |
[20:51] | Ob-gyn is ready. | 妇产科医生已经就位 |
[20:52] | – Tee, you shouldn’t go in. – No, no, no. I can’t leave her. | -你不能进去 -不 我不能离开她 |
[20:54] | – No, Tee. – You don’t need to see this. | -不行 T -你还是别看了 |
[20:55] | I’ll observe and I’ll update you with any news. I promise. | 我留下观摩 有消息马上告诉你 我保证 |
[20:57] | And we’ll be right here with you, buddy, all right? | 我们会在这里陪你的 老兄 好吗 |
[21:00] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[21:07] | This guy is a mess. | 这个家伙糟透了 |
[21:08] | The abdominal cavity is pooling all the blood in his body. | 腹腔里全是血 |
[21:11] | – More o-neg now. – Right away. | -需要更多O型阴性血 -马上就来 |
[21:12] | We have to find the bleeder, all right, | 必须找到出血点 |
[21:14] | or this guy’s not going to wake up | 否则这个人就醒不过来了 |
[21:15] | and the cops aren’t going to find the second sniper. | 那样警方就无法找到第二个狙击手 |
[21:20] | It’s the vena cava. I got pressure on it. | 是腔静脉 我来压住 |
[21:22] | Good catch. Clamp. | 干得好 血管钳 |
[21:24] | Hang on a second. | 坚持一会儿 |
[21:25] | Oh, I got it. | 我找到了 |
[21:28] | – Blood pressure’s dropping. – Let’s move, people! | -血压在急速下降 -抓紧时间 各位 |
[21:30] | He’s bleeding out! Let’s go! | 他在出血 赶紧行动 |
[21:50] | Maya? | 马娅 |
[21:52] | What are you doing up here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[21:56] | I was just looking for the bathroom. | 我只是在找卫生间 |
[21:58] | Oh. Well, patients’ bathrooms are downstairs. | 患者的卫生间在楼下 |
[22:02] | Come on, I’ll walk you. | 来 我陪你过去 |
[22:11] | All right. | 好了 |
[22:23] | You can’t rush it, Toph. | 你不能着急 陶福 |
[22:25] | Ali’s tests are gonna take what they take. | 阿利的检测会得出结果的 |
[22:27] | I-I know, I’m sorry. | 我知道 很抱歉 |
[22:28] | Last few days have been hard. | 最近这几天过得很糟糕 |
[22:30] | Little on edge. | 我有点烦躁 |
[22:31] | It’s always something, isn’t it? | 生活中总有烦心事的 不是吗 |
[22:33] | I still don’t know whether Rick’s gonna stay here | 我不知道瑞克到底会留下来 |
[22:35] | or take his dream job training recruits for combat | 还是去南卡罗莱纳州 接受他梦寐以求的 |
[22:38] | in South Carolina. | 征兵训练工作 |
[22:40] | You guys just got back together. | 你们俩才刚刚复合 |
[22:41] | Yeah. Life’s a bitch, ain’t it? | 是啊 人生太艰难哪 |
[22:43] | Topher. There are no reports yet, | 陶福 结果还没出来 |
[22:45] | but the slides are up. | 但细菌培养结果出来了 |
[22:46] | I want to look at it myself. | 我自己来看 |
[22:51] | This isn’t malaria. Come here. Look at this. | 这不是疟疾 过来 看这个 |
[22:55] | See that? Those are broken blood cells — schistocytes. | 你看 那些是破碎的血细胞 裂红细胞 |
[22:58] | Okay, so fever, anemia, schistocytes. | 这么说 发热 贫血和裂红细胞 |
[23:00] | It’s not an infection. | 这不是感染 |
[23:01] | Exactly. It’s T.T.P. | 没错 是血栓性血小板减少性紫癜 |
[23:02] | It’s a blood disorder. | 是一种血液疾病 |
[23:03] | At least we know what’s wrong with him. | 至少我们知道他的问题出在哪里了 |
[23:04] | We need to replace the plasma in his blood. | 我们必须更换他血液里的血浆 |
[23:06] | Mollie, can we get a blood-cell separator for Trauma 2? | 莫莉 为创伤二室弄一台血细胞分离机 |
[23:09] | Do you think one round of plasma exchange | 你觉得一次血浆置换 |
[23:11] | – is gonna be enough? – It’s gonna have to be. | -就行了吗 -也只能这样了 |
[23:12] | We only have until morning before we lose the heart. | 我们只能坚持到明早直到等到心脏 |
[23:21] | T Look, Tee. | |
[23:23] | I know you think there’s nothing I can do, | 我知道你认为我什么也做不了 |
[23:25] | but I can help you with this. | 不过我可以帮你的 |
[23:30] | All right, I want to help. | 好吧 是我想帮忙 |
[23:31] | How can you help me if I can’t help myself, hmm? | 我自己都帮不了自己 你又能帮我什么呢 |
[23:39] | I can’t keep putting you through this. | 我不能让你承受这些事 |
[23:42] | I told you I’d wait. | 我说过 我可以等 |
[23:46] | Look, babe, it’s n… | 宝贝 是… |
[23:48] | Jordan, | 乔丹 |
[23:49] | I’ve been back from the war for a year. | 我从战场回来已经有一年了 |
[23:51] | I’m still not getting any better. | 可我的情况没有任何好转 |
[23:53] | And I don’t know how long that’s gonna be. | 而且我不知道这种情况还会持续多久 |
[23:55] | And I don’t know if it’s ever gonna be. | 我不知道情况是否会得到好转 |
[23:57] | I don’t need a timeline. | 我不需要时间表 |
[24:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:02] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[24:05] | And that’s — that’s why I have to leave | 所以我必须离开你 |
[24:07] | and that’s — that’s why I can’t stay. | 所以我不能留下来 |
[24:10] | ‘Cause if I do, I’m gonna ruin your life, | 因为如果我留下来 我会毁了你的生活 |
[24:15] | and that’s why we’re done, Jordan. | 所以我们还是分开吧 乔丹 |
[24:19] | Hey, it’s just the neighbors upstairs. | 那只是楼上的邻居 |
[24:25] | T… Tee… | |
[24:38] | TC T.C. | |
[24:41] | TC T.C. | |
[24:44] | Jordan’s stable. | 乔丹的情况稳定下来了 |
[24:51] | I’m so sorry, man. The baby’s gone. | 很遗憾 老兄 孩子没了 |
[24:57] | W-we both knew there was nothing that could be done. | 我们都知道他们也是无能为力 |
[25:07] | Jordan is still… she’s fighting. | 乔丹还在…她很顽强 |
[25:09] | Her — her kidneys don’t look good, | 她的肾脏情况还是不太好 |
[25:11] | so they’re taking her down to ICU now. | 所以他们现在把她送去重症监护室 |
[25:16] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:22] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:56] | Milk, no sugar. | 加奶 不加糖 |
[25:59] | Gwen, you’re too good to me. | 格温 你对我太好了 |
[26:06] | How are you holding up, Scott? | 你是怎么挺过来的 斯科特 |
[26:11] | I’ve been better. | 我已经好多了 |
[26:18] | You know, I always thought it’d be you in there with her. | 知道吗 我一直认为在里面陪她的应该是你 |
[26:22] | Yeah, me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[26:28] | Oh, that feels better. | 感觉好多了 |
[26:30] | You’ll have to wear this for a few weeks, | 你必须包着这个 坚持几周 |
[26:31] | but then you should expect a full recovery. | 不过到时你就能完全康复了 |
[26:33] | As long as I can make a latte, I’m cool. | 只要能冲杯拿铁 我就满足了 |
[26:36] | Paul, check the attitude on this one, huh? | 保罗 看看人家的态度多积极 |
[26:38] | Maybe you can learn something. | 没准你还能从中学到点什么呢 |
[26:40] | It’s never as bad as you think, huh? | 事情远没你想得那么糟 对吧 |
[26:42] | That’s what I try to always say. | 我也总这么说 |
[26:44] | I will, uh, keep that in mind. | 我会记住这句话的 |
[26:45] | All right, so, let’s get you your meds, | 好了 我带你去拿药 |
[26:47] | and then, uh, you’ll be as good as new, okay? | 不久你就能够愈合如初了 好吗 |
[26:49] | – Yeah, except… – What? | -好 不过 -不过什么 |
[26:51] | Well, it’s fine if the answer’s no, | 如果不行的话也没关系 |
[26:53] | but is it okay if I take a nap here? | 我能在这儿小睡一会吗 |
[26:55] | It’s been a while since I’ve slept in a real bed. | 我已经很久没好好在床上睡过了 |
[26:57] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I guess. | 可以 我想应该可以 |
[26:59] | Um, we’ll just have to move you | 不过如果有其他急诊病人过来 |
[27:01] | if there are any emergency cases, okay? | 我们就得请你离开了 可以吗 |
[27:03] | Thanks so much. You guys are the best. | 太感谢了 你们最好了 |
[27:04] | Hey, you guys heard the news? | 你们听说了吗 |
[27:06] | The sniper died on the table. | 那个狙击手在手术台上死了 |
[27:07] | Ah. Did they get anything out of him? | 有从他那儿得到什么信息吗 |
[27:10] | I’m not sure, but I heard the cops found the car | 不清楚 不过我听说警方找到那辆车了 |
[27:12] | and they’re dusting for prints. | 现在正在采集指纹 |
[27:14] | I hope they can kill that other bastard, too. | 真希望他们能把另一个混蛋也杀了 |
[27:17] | Sorry for the rough language, honey. | 抱歉我说的话有点粗鲁了 亲爱的 |
[27:18] | It’s just got me all worked up. | 只是这件事真的让我很生气 |
[27:21] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:22] | Yeah, I’m just tired. | 没事 只是有点累 |
[27:35] | Thank you, Gwen. | 谢谢你 格温 |
[27:41] | Anything I can do, Tee. Whatever you need. | 我能帮上什么忙吗 T 无论什么事 |
[27:43] | I know. How’s Ali? | 我知道 阿里怎么样了 |
[27:47] | Well, we’re doing the plasma exchange. | 正在给他进行血浆置换 |
[27:49] | We’ll know in a few hours if it’s working. | 几小时后就能知道奏不奏效了 |
[27:52] | If it doesn’t, the heart goes to the next person on the list. | 如果没用 心脏将转给名单上的下一个人 |
[27:56] | After all that… | 经历了这么多以后 |
[27:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:01] | After all that. | 经历了这么多之后 |
[28:17] | Come on, Jordan. | 醒过来吧 乔丹 |
[28:26] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[28:27] | Um… I’m sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[28:29] | – Is this — is this you? – Yeah. | -这车是你的吗 -没错 |
[28:32] | Oh, man, I’m sorry. I was just — | 真抱歉 哥们 我只是 |
[28:34] | You know, I was — I was in a hurry, | 你知道 我有急事 |
[28:36] | and I wasn’t paying any attention and I… | 就没注意到你的车 |
[28:40] | You know what? These things happen. | 好吧 没关系 |
[28:42] | It’s — this doesn’t even look that bad. | 这看起来也不是很严重 |
[28:45] | What’s your big hurry? | 你急着去做什么呢 |
[28:47] | Uh, blind date. | 嗯 相亲 |
[28:50] | Coming or leaving? | 急着来还是急着走 |
[28:52] | I’m leaving. Definitely leaving. | 急着走 绝对是急着离开这 |
[28:54] | “Escaping” is more like it. | 确切的说 是逃跑 |
[28:56] | Oof. That bad, huh? | 有那么糟糕吗 |
[28:58] | Oh. Um, you know, | 你知道 |
[29:00] | it probably wasn’t even really the guy’s fault. | 有可能并不是对方的错 |
[29:02] | It’s just first date after the breakup, | 他是我分手后见的第一个人 |
[29:04] | and it’s been six months, | 已经过去六个月了 |
[29:05] | but my friend, she told me to get back on the horse. | 所以我朋友跟我说 让我重新开始 |
[29:07] | It just turns out… not that horse. | 结果 他不是我想重新开始的对象 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:15] | Um, you are waiting for my insurance card, | 你是在等我给你汽车保险卡吧 |
[29:18] | and I am standing here blabbering like an idiot | 我还站这儿跟你瞎聊我的爱情史 |
[29:21] | about my love life. | 跟个傻子似的 |
[29:22] | Uh, you know what? Hang on. | 你知道吗 先别急 |
[29:23] | Hang on, hang on. I got a better idea. | 等等 等等 我有个好主意 |
[29:24] | How about you buy me dessert, | 干脆你请我吃甜点 |
[29:26] | I’ll pay for dinner, and we call it even? | 我请你吃晚餐 这样就扯平了 |
[29:34] | Dessert doesn’t really cover that scratch. | 甜点的钱应该不够付车子修理费吧 |
[29:36] | Uh, no, no. It probably doesn’t, | 不 大概不够 |
[29:39] | but ending my bad streak of first dates might. | 不过 能打破我初次约会的坏运气也值了 |
[29:44] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[29:48] | Okay. Scott. | 我叫斯科特 |
[29:51] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[29:59] | Hey, Paul. | 保罗 |
[30:02] | I’m, uh, I’m sorry about earlier. | 之前的事抱歉了 |
[30:05] | Saying that you could’ve learned from Maya, | 说你应该向马娅学习 |
[30:07] | you know, I didn’t mean to make light of your problem. | 你知道 我并不是不在乎你的问题 |
[30:08] | No, not at all, man. Uh, you were right. | 没事的 哥们 你说得对 |
[30:11] | And, uh, in other news, I just heard from my dad. | 还有件事 我听我父亲说 |
[30:15] | Uh, he found a surgery for my hand. | 他找到一种手术治疗我的手的方法了 |
[30:17] | 50% chance I regain full function, | 恢复全部功能的可能性是百分之五十 |
[30:19] | and, um, 50% chance they cause further damage. | 造成进一步损伤的可能性也是百分之五十 |
[30:24] | Those are not good odds. | 这几率可不算大 |
[30:25] | Well, what if you don’t have the surgery? | 那要是不手术 会怎么样 |
[30:28] | Well, a slow recovery. | 恢复过程会很慢 |
[30:30] | I mean, I would — I would never be a surgeon, | 那样我以后就再也当不了外科医生 |
[30:31] | but I could be a functioning E.R. doc in a couple weeks. | 不过几周后 我可以做个有用的急诊医生 |
[30:34] | It’s your choice, right? | 这是你的决定 对吗 |
[30:37] | Bird in the hand? | 选择有把握的事 |
[30:38] | Yeah, um, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 算是吧 我还没认真想过这问题 |
[30:41] | Uh, what — what are you — what do you think? | 你呢 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[30:44] | I don’t know, man. | 我也不知道 哥们 |
[30:45] | It’s your life, | 这是你的人生 |
[30:46] | but take it from a guy who blew it 20 years ago. | 不过 让一个二十多年前搞砸了的人告诉你 |
[30:50] | You could lose all this. | 不做好决定 你将失去一切 |
[30:51] | I don’t know if it’s worth the risk, you know? | 我也不知道 值不值得去冒这个险 |
[30:55] | Hey. Why don’t we sit down after the shift, | 或者等下班后我们找个地方坐坐 |
[30:59] | make a list, talk to Scott? | 列份清单 跟斯科特聊聊 |
[31:00] | Everybody pipe down! | 大家都安静 |
[31:02] | They have a picture of the second sniper. | 他们查到第二个狙击手的照片了 |
[31:04] | Police officials say that fingerprints have revealed | 据警方公布 车里的指纹指明了 |
[31:06] | the identity of the second sniper. | 第二个狙击手的身份 |
[31:08] | Her name is Brianna Ward. | 她叫布丽安娜·沃德 |
[31:10] | Investigators are asking anyone with information to. | 侦查人员正在询问取证 |
[31:12] | Holy cow. Officer, she’s here! | 妈的 警官 她就在这儿 |
[31:14] | …contact San Antonio Pole immediately. | 迅速联系圣安东尼奥警方 |
[31:15] | Do not approach. She is considered armed and dangerous. | 切勿靠近 她可能持有武器 非常危险 |
[31:19] | Maya! We know who you a– | 马娅 我们知道你是 |
[31:27] | Jocelyn, get me Dr. Chavez now! | 乔斯林 快叫夏瓦兹医生来 |
[31:36] | All right, I’m inflating the cuff and using it as a tourniquet. | 我现在给血压袖带充气 当止血带使 |
[31:38] | Hang another saline. | 再输一袋盐水 |
[31:40] | Here. | 给 |
[31:40] | We found her coded. She bled out. | 她心脏骤停 血流不止 |
[31:43] | Use the o-negative. | 输O型阴性血 |
[31:45] | She’s the second shooter? | 她就是第二个狙击手吗 |
[31:46] | – Yeah. – Come on. | -是 -快醒过来 |
[31:47] | You don’t get to decide how you die. | 还轮不到你来决定自己的死法 |
[31:49] | Anybody know how long she’s been bleeding? | 有谁知道她出血多久了吗 |
[31:51] | Long enough. | 很久 |
[31:52] | Hold CPR. | 暂停心肺复苏 |
[31:56] | Her B.P.’s coming back. | 血压回升了 |
[31:57] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[31:58] | B.P. 90 systolic. She’s stabilizing. | 收缩压九十 情况稳定了 |
[32:00] | Okay, good. Hang another two units of blood. | 很好 再输两个单位的血 |
[32:02] | I want her healthy for her day in court. | 我希望她能正常出庭 |
[32:05] | Let’s get her to Trauma 1 right now. | 现在送她去创伤一室 |
[32:13] | Yeah, nice save. | 救得好啊 |
[32:15] | I should’ve known. | 我早该察觉的 |
[32:17] | She seemed, uh… | 她有点… |
[32:20] | I feel so stupid! | 真被自己蠢哭了 |
[32:23] | I really believed her. | 信了她的邪 |
[32:24] | Yeah, we both did. | 我们都一样 |
[32:26] | That’s why I’m getting the surgery on my hand. | 所以我要接受手部的手术 |
[32:28] | I thought you’d want to wait to think about it some more. | 我以为你还要再考虑一下 |
[32:31] | This sealed it. | 到此为止了 |
[32:33] | I can’t keep a professional boundary | 每天都要感受伤痛 |
[32:34] | when I see pain every day. | 我无法分清工作的界限 |
[32:38] | You know, this isn’t even first case. | 你了解的 这也不是第一次了 |
[32:39] | I mean, I need — I need the distance of surgery. | 我是说 我需要远离手术 |
[32:45] | I need to be somewhere where every case isn’t like a gut punch. | 我要到一个打击少一点的地方 |
[32:48] | You know, where it doesn’t stick with me for a week. | 一个我不用值班长达一周的地方 |
[32:51] | Where I don’t end up going fishing | 一个我不用跟死去患者的爸爸 |
[32:52] | with my dead patient’s dad, you know? | 一起钓鱼的地方 |
[32:57] | And if the surgery doesn’t work? | 如果手术失败怎么办 |
[32:58] | Yeah, I’ll deal with that then. | 那就到时候再说吧 |
[33:01] | I’ll deal with that then. | 到时候再说 |
[33:17] | She squeezed my hand. | 她捏了我的手 |
[33:19] | Purposeful movements. | 有意识的动作 |
[33:20] | Must mean the swelling in her brain is going down. | 一定是脑水肿减轻了 |
[33:22] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[33:24] | Don’t you go scaring us like that again, okay? | 不能再那样吓唬我们了好吗 |
[33:27] | Hey, Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[33:30] | We’re here with you. | 我们都在呢 |
[33:32] | Hey, come on. | 醒醒 |
[33:34] | Oh, God, is she… | 天哪 她… |
[33:37] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[33:49] | You need some time alone with her? | 要跟她单独待一会儿吗 |
[33:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:57] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[34:02] | The baby? | 宝宝呢 |
[34:10] | No. Shh, shh, shh. | 别 别哭 乖 |
[34:25] | Farrah. | 法拉 |
[34:29] | I’m here, Ali. | 我在呢 阿里 |
[34:31] | You made it. | 你成功了 |
[34:33] | You are going to get your heart. | 你可以进行心脏移植了 |
[34:35] | The treatment worked. | 治疗很有效 |
[34:36] | Dr. Clemmens is gonna take you to the O.R. | 克莱门斯医生会送你去手术室 |
[34:39] | I don’t know how to thank you, Topher. | 真是不知道该怎么感谢你 陶福 |
[34:41] | The lengths you have gone through to make this happen. | 你为这一切所做的不懈努力 |
[34:45] | You are a man of your word. | 你是一诺千金的大丈夫 |
[34:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:50] | I’m sorry I was so angry with you before. | 真抱歉之前冲你发火 |
[34:52] | I seem to bring that out in wives. | 我自带惹妻子发火这种技能 |
[34:55] | Never mind. It’s — inside joke. | 不用理我 自己人说着玩的 |
[34:59] | I hear we’re ready for transplant. | 听说准备好移植手术了 |
[35:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:04] | There are no words for what you have given us. | 你们的善行我无法用言语感谢 |
[35:07] | – All right. – All right. | -别客气 -那好 |
[35:07] | Here we go. | 走吧 |
[35:12] | Hey. Looks like the second sniper pulled through. | 看起来第二个狙击手挺过来了 |
[35:15] | Yeah. Healthy enough to rot in jail | 是的 健健康康的 |
[35:17] | the rest of her life. | 够她把牢底坐穿了 |
[35:19] | What are you doing? Want to — want to go for breakfast? | 你有什么计划 想去吃早饭吗 |
[35:21] | Maybe we can have our first real date. | 或许可以开始我们第一次真正的约会 |
[35:29] | I really like you, Joey. | 我很喜欢你 乔伊 |
[35:32] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[35:34] | But I — I can’t date you. | 但我 我不能跟你约会 |
[35:35] | And it wouldn’t really be a date, would it? | 况且这也不算是个约会 是吧 |
[35:38] | ‘Cause you’re here for a couple days, and then what? | 你就在这儿待几天 然后呢 |
[35:39] | I mean, you… | 我是说 你… |
[35:41] | You go back to Liberia, and I stay here? | 你回你的利比里亚 把我留在这吗 |
[35:44] | No, I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[35:46] | We just keep having fun, and… | 我们就开开心心的 然后… |
[35:49] | …we see where it goes. | 发展顺其自然 |
[35:50] | Your contract is for three years, Joey. | 你签的是三年的合同 乔伊 |
[35:52] | I don’t want to be in a holding pattern for that long. | 我不想等那么久 |
[35:58] | I — we’re just… | 我们只是 |
[36:00] | victims of bad timing. | 相遇非良时 |
[36:03] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:05] | It’s, uh, the story of my life. | 简直是我这一生的主题 |
[36:09] | Mine, too. | 我也一样 |
[36:30] | What a nice surprise. | 惊喜啊 |
[36:33] | Uh…look, I-I didn’t want to tell you on the phone, | 听着 我不想在电话里跟你说 |
[36:36] | um… about me taking the job. | 说我要接受这份工作 |
[36:43] | So you’re going. | 这么说你要离开了 |
[36:45] | No, I’m not taking the job in South Carolina. | 不 我没有接受南卡的工作 |
[36:48] | I, uh, found a job here | 我在这找了份工作 |
[36:50] | training SWAT teams and state police. | 训练特警队和州警 |
[36:53] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:57] | But I-I don’t want you to give up that other job because of me. | 但我不希望你是因为我才放弃那份工作的 |
[37:00] | I’m giving it up because of us. | 我是为了我们放弃的 |
[37:04] | Look, when I came back to you, I made a commitment. | 当我回来找你的时候 我许下了承诺 |
[37:08] | A job isn’t important. | 一份工作算什么 |
[37:11] | This is what matters. | 这才是真正重要的 |
[37:16] | You matter. | 你才是最重要的 |
[37:20] | I love you, and I want to be with you here. | 我爱你 我想和你在一起 |
[37:24] | I want that, too. | 我也想 |
[37:28] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[37:30] | Let’s just do it. | 就做吧 |
[37:32] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[37:33] | Get married. | 结婚 |
[37:39] | What? | 怎么了 |
[37:44] | I was actually gonna ask you. | 我本来准备跟你求婚的 |
[37:47] | I packed the bags and made a hotel reservation. | 我收拾好了行李 订好了酒店 |
[37:51] | We can be in Santa Fe tonight. | 今晚就能到圣达菲 |
[37:54] | You…? | 你 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:03] | You were pretty sure I was gonna say yeah, huh? | 你就知道我会答应你吧 |
[38:06] | Yeah, I was pretty sure. | 当然知道了 |
[38:10] | I think some things are gonna change. | 看来是时候做些改变了 |
[38:12] | Clearly, I’m becoming way too predictable. | 我真是太容易被看穿了 |
[38:16] | Well, that’s what married life’s all about, right? | 婚姻不就应该如此吗 |
[38:20] | We’ll find out. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[38:36] | Listen, I’m — I’m really happy to see you, ’cause I — | 听着 见到你我真的高兴 因为我 |
[38:38] | You know what? I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听你说 |
[38:40] | We’ll talk about this later, | 这事以后再谈 |
[38:41] | but now we are going to Lynn’s violin recital. | 我们现在要去琳恩的小提琴演奏会 |
[38:44] | She’s the 23rd performer out of 25 | 一共25个表演的 她是第23个 |
[38:46] | and we’re gonna stay for the whole damn thing. | 我们得全程坐那听 |
[38:48] | I wouldn’t miss it for the world. | 那我可是非去不可了 |
[38:48] | And while we are there, | 我们在那的时候 |
[38:50] | I need you to actually be there with me. | 你必须全身心地陪着我 |
[38:52] | Not thinking about your patients and your cases, | 不许想你的病人病例 |
[38:54] | not checking your cellphone. | 不许看手机 |
[38:56] | I need you to really be there with me | 我需要你全身心跟我在一起 |
[38:58] | watching your daughter. | 看着你女儿 |
[39:00] | It’s off. | 关机了 |
[39:04] | There’s no place I’d rather be, baby. | 其他地方我根本就不想去 宝贝 |
[39:15] | I just don’t want anyone to tell me | 我不希望有人跟我说 |
[39:16] | that I can have another baby. | 你还能再有孩子的 |
[39:20] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[39:22] | That I can just… | 说我可以… |
[39:24] | get pregnant again. | 还有机会怀孕的 |
[39:29] | ‘Cause what they don’t get | 他们不懂 |
[39:30] | is I can’t have this baby. | 我没有了这个孩子 |
[39:35] | And I loved this baby. | 我爱这个孩子 |
[39:38] | I didn’t know how amazing it was to be pregnant till I wasn’t. | 直到失去孩子 我才知道有孩子多幸福 |
[39:43] | I just feel empty. | 我感觉整个人都被掏空了 |
[39:46] | Yeah. I can imagine. | 是 我懂 |
[39:51] | When I heard its little heart beat… | 当我第一次听到孩子小小的心跳声 |
[40:02] | I heard you talking to Gwen when I was out. | 我昏迷的时候听到你和格温的谈话了 |
[40:05] | I heard what you said about getting married. | 我听到你说要结婚的事 |
[40:12] | You always had good ears, even in a coma. | 你耳朵一直这么灵 昏迷也灵 |
[40:18] | Yeah. I wanted to make it more romantic, | 我本来想搞得浪漫点的 |
[40:22] | but…I guess I’m just not very good | 可在这方面 |
[40:25] | at this kind of thing, eh? | 我好像不太擅长 |
[40:37] | How about it? | 怎么样 |
[40:39] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不一定非要这样 |
[40:44] | You know, don’t — don’t do this because you… | 你不要因为想…弥补我 |
[40:47] | …you want to make it up to me | 才做这些 |
[40:49] | or you think it’s the right thing or… | 或者你觉得你要做对的事 |
[40:52] | you have to prove something. | 或者想证明什么 |
[40:53] | I’m not trying to prove anything to you. | 我没有想跟你证明任何事 |
[41:00] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:02] | And…we have been through too much together, | 我们一起经历了那么多 |
[41:06] | and I can’t imagine my life without you. | 我无法想象没有你的生活 |
[41:10] | I’ve seen what that’s like, | 我经历过一次 |
[41:12] | and I don’t want to go through that again. | 不想重蹈覆辙 |
[41:16] | So… | 所以 |
[41:18] | You’re my best friend. I’m asking you… | 你是我最好的朋友 我问你 |
[41:22] | Jordan Elizabeth Alexander… | 乔丹·伊丽莎白·亚历山大 |
[41:28] | will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |