时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s the fifth day of the worst heat wave in San Antonio’s history. | 今天是圣安东尼奥史上最强热浪来袭的第五天 |
[00:05] | Temperatures will be reaching 102 by 5 p.m., | 下午五点 气温将攀升至38.8摄氏度 |
[00:08] | and won’t be letting up anytime soon. | 并且短期内不会降低 |
[00:14] | I made you an herb omelette. | 给你做了香草蛋卷 |
[00:17] | Ooh. Again, huh? | 又做了这个啊 |
[00:22] | That’s too bad it’s gonna get cold. | 可惜只能让它冷掉了 |
[01:10] | Hey, where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[01:12] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[01:16] | Jessica? | 杰西卡 |
[01:20] | Hey, Jess? | 杰西 |
[01:24] | Jessica? Hey, I gotta go to work. | 杰西卡 我还得上班呢 |
[01:27] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[01:32] | 102. Damn, that’s hot. | 38.8度 靠 真热啊 |
[01:36] | Maybe we should call in sick. | 或许我们应该请个病假 |
[01:40] | Stay in this nice air conditioned apartment. | 待在这个有空调的温馨小公寓里 |
[01:44] | Might look a little suspicious, | 这样会有点可疑吧 |
[01:46] | both of us sick on the same night. | 我们都在同一晚上生病 |
[01:49] | What’s the worst that can happen? Rumor mill starts? | 最糟的情况会是怎么样 谣言四起 |
[01:53] | The hospital. | 是医院 |
[01:55] | …will make us take | 会逼我们去参加 |
[01:57] | a day-long sexual harassment seminar. | 一个从早到晚的性骚扰研讨会 |
[02:01] | And I’ve got better things to do. | 我还有更重要的事情要做呢 |
[02:19] | Sure we should be doing this in front of your work? | 你确定我们要在你工作的地方这样做吗 |
[02:27] | Never mind. | 管它呢 |
[02:33] | Hey. How’s it going, T.C.? | 过得好吗 TC |
[02:35] | Good. You? | 挺好 你呢 |
[02:37] | Never better. | 不能更好了 |
[02:42] | What’s going on with the whistling? | 怎么还吹起口哨来了 |
[02:43] | Looks like someone’s getting a little somethin’ somethin’ in the bedroom. | 看来某人最近房事很和谐呢 |
[02:46] | That obvious, huh? | 有那么明显吗 |
[02:48] | Talking about Scott, but thanks for the update. | 在说斯科特呢 不过多谢告知你的情况啊 |
[02:51] | Now we know what you’ve been up to. | 现在我们可算知道你最近都在干什么了 |
[02:52] | And apparently it was all day, ’cause you look like hell. | 很显然是玩了一整天 你看着像是被榨干了 |
[02:55] | Jessica? | 是杰西卡吗 |
[02:57] | Wouldn’t you like to know, huh? | 你就这么想知道 |
[02:59] | Hey, you’re not the only one getting action. | 有进展的可不止你一个人 |
[03:00] | Ever since I started working out, | 自打我开始健身以来 |
[03:01] | I can’t keep my hands off Janet. | 我就没法把手从珍妮特身上拿开 |
[03:04] | It’s like this morning, we got busy for, like. ..10 minutes. | 就像今早 我俩搞了差不多十分钟 |
[03:09] | You wanna hear about my sex life with Rick? | 想听听我跟瑞克的性生活吗 |
[03:11] | This is what we’re doing now? | 我们现在都开始聊这个了吗 |
[03:13] | Female, 30. Collapsed during a marathon. | 女性 三十岁 在马拉松比赛中晕倒 |
[03:16] | BP’s 90 over palp. | 收缩压90 舒张压没有 |
[03:17] | Pulse is tachy and irregular. Temp’s 102. | 脉搏过快且不稳定 体温38.8摄氏度 |
[03:19] | Sounds like heat stroke. Trauma 1. | 像是中暑的症状 送去创伤一室 |
[03:21] | Oh, who runs a marathon in this temperature? | 这么热的天怎么会有人去跑马拉松 |
[03:23] | Charity race. Lots of heatstroke. More coming behind us. | 慈善赛跑 很多人中暑了 后面还有很多 |
[03:26] | Sounds like it’s only the beginning. | 听起来这只是一个开始 |
[03:32] | Temp is still up, | 体温还是很高 |
[03:33] | but your heart rate’s coming down. | 但心率降下来了 |
[03:34] | Okay. You feeling better? | 感觉好点了吗 |
[03:36] | A little bit. I’ve had a fever for a couple of days. | 好了一点点 几天前我发烧了 |
[03:40] | But I just ignored it. | 不过我没在意 |
[03:42] | Didn’t wanna miss the race. | 不想错过比赛 |
[03:45] | You’re pretty hard-core. | 挺坚强的嘛 |
[03:46] | Didn’t used to be. | 以前不是的 |
[03:48] | I went through a really bad divorce this year. | 今年经历了一场糟糕透顶的离婚 |
[03:50] | I decided I needed to make a change. | 我决定要做出改变 |
[03:52] | I started weight training, exercising. | 就开始做些负重训练 运动 |
[03:55] | I lost 50 pounds. | 我减了50磅 |
[03:57] | Congratulations. Deep breath. | 恭喜啊 深呼吸 |
[04:02] | There we go. Okay. | 很好 可以了 |
[04:04] | Didn’t realize how depressed I was until my marriage was over. | 直到离婚后 我才意识到自己之前有多压抑 |
[04:10] | You find it hard to move on? | 放手向前走 很不容易是吧 |
[04:13] | It’s one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. | 那是我做过的最艰难的事情之一 |
[04:16] | I’m training for a Tough Mudder right now. | 我正在为参加「最强泥人」赛做训练 |
[04:18] | That’s a piece of cake next to my divorce. | 比起离婚 那简直小菜一碟 |
[04:23] | How long you had this rash? | 这个疹子长了多久了 |
[04:25] | About a week. | 差不多一星期 |
[04:27] | I thought it was from all the sweating. | 我以为是流汗太多的原因 |
[04:30] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[04:31] | I wanna run some blood work. | 我想给你做个抽血化验 |
[04:33] | Persistent fever, rash. | 持续性发热 皮疹 |
[04:36] | You might have a virus. | 你可能感染了病毒 |
[04:37] | Gotta make sure you’re healthy for that Tough Mudder, hmm? | 身体健康才能参加「最强泥人」啊 |
[04:40] | All right, Doc. | 好的 医生 |
[04:47] | How did you find out about this? | 你怎么找到这个的 |
[04:49] | Some guy from Bumble. | 社交软件上的人推荐的 |
[04:54] | If you dated around more, | 多跟人出去玩玩 |
[04:55] | you might actually have some fun, Jordan. | 可能真会挺好玩的 乔丹 |
[04:58] | That was wrong! | 太疯狂了 |
[05:00] | El Matador is kicking his ass. | 斗牛士打得他屁滚尿流 |
[05:03] | El Matador’s my cousin. | 斗牛士是我表哥 |
[05:05] | He specializes in this move called Montezuma’s Revenge. | 他特别擅长这招「蒙特祖玛复仇」 |
[05:07] | It was made famous by this Cuban wrestler named Konnan. | 这招被古巴摔角手柯南发扬光大 |
[05:10] | But my cousin does it the best. | 但我表哥最厉害 |
[05:11] | Check it out. He’s about to do it. | 看 他要用这招了 |
[05:14] | He lifts El Tigre up, | 他把虎霸王举了起来 |
[05:15] | hooks his legs so he can’t touch the ground. | 勾住腿让他碰不到地 |
[05:17] | And with his free arm, | 用他空着的手 |
[05:18] | puts El Tigre’s head into his armpit, | 把虎霸王的头夹到腋窝底下 |
[05:20] | driving El Tigre’s head into the mat. | 再把虎霸王往垫子上砸 |
[05:27] | OK? | 还好吗 |
[05:32] | I really wanna be a luchador. | 我很想成为一名职业摔角手 |
[05:34] | I just gotta gain some weight. | 我就是得增重 |
[05:36] | I eat all the time. | 我每时每刻都在吃 |
[05:38] | This doctor told me my metabolism’s too high. | 医生告诉我说我身体代谢太快了 |
[05:40] | I’d give anything to be in that ring. | 只要能登上拳击场 我愿付出一切 |
[05:43] | Only way I’m gonna get a pretty girl like you. | 那样我才能有像你这么漂亮的女朋友 |
[05:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[05:49] | Yo, I’m — I’m Victor. | 我叫维克托 |
[05:51] | She has a boyfriend. | 她有男朋友了 |
[05:53] | Well, technically, Sam’s not my boyfriend. | 严格说来 萨姆不是我男朋友 |
[05:54] | Friend with benefits? | 炮友吗 |
[05:56] | I don’t — I don’t know, okay? | 我不知道 好吗 |
[05:57] | I’m just gonna… figure things out. | 我得好好想想 |
[05:59] | Take it a day a time. You know what I mean, Victor? | 慢慢来 你懂吗 维克托 |
[06:02] | I can’t even get a date. | 我连约会的机会都没有 |
[06:16] | Hey, that’s an illegal move, ref! He’s choking him! | 他犯规了 裁判 他在勒他脖子 |
[06:19] | Look, look! Look at the chains. He’s choking him! | 看 看这链子 他在勒他 |
[06:22] | Disqualified! | 取消资格 |
[06:24] | Disqualified! | 取消资格 |
[06:35] | All right, we’re leaving. We’re outta here. | 好吧 我们走 出去 |
[06:38] | Put your hands around your head. | 用手护住头 |
[06:40] | Anyone comes at you, knee to the crotch. | 有人敢撞你 你就顶丫的裆 |
[06:48] | Shannon! | 香农 |
[06:50] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[06:55] | Victor! | 维克托 |
[06:57] | Victor? You okay? | 维克托 你还好吗 |
[06:58] | Try to breathe. OK? Stay with me. | 呼吸 坚持住 |
[07:02] | Shannon, call 9-1-1. | 香农 报警 |
[07:20] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:20] | 第 三 季 第 六 集 | |
[07:24] | – What do you got? – Female, 20s. | -什么情况 -女性 二十多岁 |
[07:25] | Traumatic C-spine injury. She’s moving all extremities. | 创伤性颈椎损伤 四肢均可活动 |
[07:28] | Tender to palpitation over her second vertebrae. | 第二颈椎错位造成心悸 |
[07:30] | What does that mean? Am I gonna be paralyzed? | 什么意思 我会瘫痪吗 |
[07:31] | We’re gonna do some tests, okay? Can you tell me your name? | 我们得做些检查 你叫什么名字 |
[07:34] | Emilia. Please, I have to be able to walk. Please. | 艾米莉亚 我得能走路 拜托了 |
[07:36] | – What’s going on? – We got a C2 fracture. | -什么情况 -第二颈椎骨折 |
[07:38] | – Let’s get some portable C-spine films here. – It’s tricky. | -拿仪器在床边给颈椎拍片 -有点棘手 |
[07:40] | Yeah, if it’s unstable and she moves, | 如果不稳或者她动了的话 |
[07:41] | she can cut her own spine and lose the ability to breathe. | 就会把颈椎弄折 失去呼吸能力 |
[07:43] | I saw this in Bagram. It can go bad fast. | 我在巴格拉姆看到过 让人措手不及 |
[07:45] | Shannon, can you page Ortho? | 香农 呼叫一下骨科 |
[07:46] | We need Dr. Williams right now. | 我们需要威廉姆斯医生 |
[07:48] | – Got it. – Okay, on my count. 3, 2, 1. | -知道了 -听我口令 三 二 一 |
[07:54] | Let’s roll her. | 把她翻过来 |
[07:56] | Okay, it’s gonna be a while till the on-call Orthopod can get here. | 值班的骨科医师过来还需要一阵子 |
[07:59] | Can you handle this till then? | 在这之前你来负责好吗 |
[08:00] | Yeah. Emilia, I’m Dr. Alister. | 可以 艾米莉亚 我是阿利斯特医生 |
[08:01] | I’m gonna help you, ok? | 我会帮你 好吗 |
[08:03] | I’m really scared. | 我好怕 |
[08:04] | I know. I’m gonna do everything I can for you. | 我知道 我会尽全力帮你 |
[08:07] | Mid radial fracture, closed. Possible broken lower ribs. | 闭合性桡骨中段骨折 可能位于肋骨下侧 |
[08:10] | Give him 100 of fentanyl | 给他一百微克芬太尼 |
[08:11] | and order a CT to look at his liver. | 再给肝脏做个CT |
[08:13] | All right, buddy. We’re gonna take a look inside | 好的 哥们 我们得检查一下内脏 |
[08:15] | and make sure nothing’s bleeding. | 确保没有出血 |
[08:16] | Jordan, are you gonna be here when I get back, babe? | 乔丹 我回来你会在这吗 宝贝 |
[08:19] | Ah, you’re my patient, honey, I’m not going anywhere. | 你是我的病患 亲爱的 我不会离开你的 |
[08:21] | Well, what do you want me to tell Dr. Zia? | 你想要我给祁医生传什么话 |
[08:24] | You’re three sheets to the wind? I don’t know what that means. | 什么「对影成三人」 什么意思 |
[08:27] | You’re wasted. | 你喝醉了 |
[08:28] | A whole bottle of red wine. | 一整瓶红酒 |
[08:31] | Yeah, you should probably go to sleep. | 你该睡觉了 |
[08:32] | Little tip — prop up your head | 温馨提示 垫高你的头 |
[08:34] | so you don’t choke on your own vomit. | 别被自己的呕吐物呛死了 |
[08:36] | Douche. What part of “on-call” doesn’t he get? | 傻逼 在值班听不懂吗 |
[08:39] | Hey. Hey, I thought you were going to, like, | 我以为你去看 |
[08:41] | a wrestling match or something? | 摔角比赛还是什么来着 |
[08:42] | Lucha Libre. Brawl broke out in the crowd. | 墨西哥摔角 有人斗殴 |
[08:45] | You — you take a hit? I hope no black eye or anything. | 你被打了吗 眼睛没被打青什么的吧 |
[08:48] | No, just a black soul. | 没 姐只有绝情 |
[08:51] | – Don’t you have any patients? – No, not yet. | -你没病患吗 -没 还没有 |
[08:55] | Surgeons really have it easy? | 外科医生还真省心啊 |
[08:57] | What? Why would — why would you even say that? | 什么 你为什么这么说 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause you’re just sitting around. | 因为你就一直在这坐着 |
[09:02] | No. No, I’m not. | 没 没有 |
[09:04] | I’m — Uh, I’m not sitting around. | 我没一直坐着 |
[09:05] | Basically, it’s just, like, a slow night in surgery. | 只是今晚手术室不忙 |
[09:08] | And I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[09:10] | I have a post-op check on one of Scott’s patients. | 我要给斯科特的一个病人做术后检查 |
[09:13] | So I’m gonna — I’m gonna — I’m gonna go do that. | 我得…我得走了 |
[09:20] | Man, you really don’t like Paul, do you? | 你是真不喜欢保罗啊 |
[09:22] | I do. He just — he takes himself so seriously. | 我没 只是他太紧张了 |
[09:25] | The guy needs to lighten up. | 他得放轻松点 |
[09:29] | So why can’t he take his mask off? | 为什么他不能摘掉面具 |
[09:32] | He can’t reveal his identity. | 他不能暴露身份 |
[09:34] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[09:36] | So why is he still wearing his leotard and cape? | 那为什么他一直穿着紧身连体衣和披风 |
[09:39] | That I can’t answer. | 那我就不知道了 |
[09:41] | Oh, my God. It’s El Matador. | 天哪 是斗牛士 |
[09:45] | He’s my favorite. | 我最喜欢他了 |
[09:46] | Did he do his Montezuma’s Revenge move? | 他使了那招「蒙特祖玛复仇」吗 |
[09:51] | You like wrestling, Heather? | 你喜欢看摔跤吗 海瑟 |
[09:52] | Like it? Love it. | 喜欢 简直爱死了 |
[09:55] | Maybe he’ll give me an autograph. | 没准他还能给我签个名 |
[09:57] | It can be. Excuse me. | 有可能 借过 |
[10:00] | Okay, um, could you do me a favor | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[10:02] | and drag El Matador away from his adoring fans | 把斗牛士从狂热的粉丝中解救出来 |
[10:04] | so he could cheer up his cousin? | 好让他能去给他表弟打打气 |
[10:05] | – I’ll get him some scrubs. – Thank you. | -我去给他拿件手术服 -谢谢 |
[10:08] | Such a weird night. | 今晚画风真诡异 |
[10:13] | Son of a bitch. | 我了个去 |
[10:19] | Did — did the air conditioner just stop? | 空调是停了吗 |
[10:21] | Yep. | 对 |
[10:23] | And I just wanna go on the record, | 我想声明 |
[10:24] | I had the night off. | 今晚我本来是休息的 |
[10:36] | I feel awful. | 感觉糟透了 |
[10:38] | It’s so hot in here. | 屋里好热 |
[10:39] | Yeah. AC’s broken. | 对 空调坏了 |
[10:41] | I’ll get you some more ice packs. | 我再去给你拿些冰袋来 |
[10:45] | So your viral panel and urinalysis came back negative, | 你的病毒检测和尿液分析结果都正常 |
[10:48] | but now we got vomiting to add to your symptoms. | 但是你却出现了呕吐的症状 |
[10:52] | I have a horrible headache while you’re at it. | 刚刚你说话的时候我觉得头很痛 |
[10:54] | Might be time for a spinal tap. | 也许该做一次脊椎穿刺 |
[10:56] | I prefer a beer on tap, | 我觉得来杯啤酒还差不多 |
[10:58] | but something tells me that’s not on the menu. | 不过我觉得你们肯定不提供这项服务 |
[11:04] | She’s got an anterior/dislocation fracture of the dens. | 她是颈椎骨前端脱位后骨折 |
[11:08] | Surgery’s precarious. | 手术太危险了 |
[11:09] | Right. Well, she’s neurologically intact. | 对 但她神经未受损伤 |
[11:12] | Can’t we just decompress the spine with traction? | 我们能通过牵引来给脊椎减压吗 |
[11:16] | You get ahold of Dr. Williams? | 你联系得上威廉姆斯医生吗 |
[11:18] | We… We got ahold of him, | 我们 我们能联系上他 |
[11:19] | but he can’t get ahold of himself. | 但他有些不在状态 |
[11:20] | Man has a little problem with alcohol. | 他有些酗酒问题 |
[11:25] | Okay, well, Syd, the Orthopod I worked with in Bagram, | 好吧 在巴格拉姆和我合作的那个骨科医师茜德 |
[11:27] | she was amazing. I learned a lot from her. | 她非常棒 她教了我很多东西 |
[11:29] | I can set up traction by myself. I did a few back in country. | 我可以独立完成牵引 我在那边做过几次 |
[11:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:37] | Okay, I’ll help you put her in Gardner-Wells tongs. | 好 我会帮你把她固定到颅骨牵引器上 |
[11:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:40] | Emilia, okay, this contraption is gonna look a little scary, | 艾米莉亚 这个装置看上去有点吓人 |
[11:44] | but it’s gonna help, okay? | 但能帮你减轻痛苦 好吗 |
[11:46] | You just need to be very still. | 你需要保持不动 |
[11:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:51] | What if this doesn’t work? | 如果不起作用怎么办 |
[11:55] | If I can’t walk, then I can’t work, | 如果我走不了路 就没法工作 |
[11:58] | and then I can’t pay for college. | 我就付不起大学学费了 |
[12:00] | College. That’s great. What are you studying? | 大学 不错 你读的什么专业 |
[12:04] | I’m in business school. I wanna be a sports agent. | 我上的商学院 我想成为体育经纪人 |
[12:08] | I’m not just some dumb girl in a bikini. | 我不是那种胸大无脑的女生 |
[12:11] | No one thinks that. | 没有人这样想你 |
[12:12] | Lots of people do. | 很多人都这样想 |
[12:15] | I’m only 21. | 我才21岁 |
[12:16] | And what happens if I end up in a wheelchair? | 如果我下半辈子都得在轮椅上度过该怎么办 |
[12:21] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[12:22] | I promise you’re gonna walk out of here. | 我保证 你会用双脚走出这里的 |
[12:28] | Don’t be scared. You’re just gonna feel a little bit of pressure. | 别怕 你会感到一些压迫 |
[12:40] | – It’s hot in here, too, huh? -Yeah. | -这里也挺热的哈 -是啊 |
[12:42] | So how you feeling, Victor? | 你感觉如何 维克托 |
[12:44] | Better after the pain shot. | 打了镇痛剂以后好多了 |
[12:48] | Thank you for looking out for me earlier. | 谢谢你之前保护我 |
[12:50] | I had to get in the way of danger, princesa. | 我得保护你 我的公主 |
[12:53] | Gotta protect that beautiful face of yours. | 我得保护你那美丽的脸庞 |
[12:55] | You don’t give up, do you? | 你还真是锲而不舍 |
[12:57] | – I hope someone was recording it – That thing right there. | -希望有人录下来了 -看这儿 |
[12:59] | so the league can see that I can take a hit. | 联盟会看见我吃了一记 |
[13:01] | I got stealth moves, like a cat. | 我行动起来悄无声息 就跟猫一样 |
[13:05] | El Gato. | 大猫 |
[13:07] | I would root for El Gato. | 大猫这个名听上去不错 |
[13:10] | Okay, Victor, so it looks like you have a small laceration | 维克托 你的肝脏有轻微的撕裂伤 |
[13:13] | on your liver from a broken rib, and a small | 是肋骨骨折导致的 还有一个 |
[13:18] | …cyst which is probably a benign adenoma. | …囊肿 可能是一个良性腺瘤 |
[13:21] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:22] | It’s a tumor formed from epithelial tissue. | 一种由上皮组织形成的肿瘤 |
[13:27] | Don’t worry. Don’t worry. You don’t have cancer. You’re fine. | 别担心 你没有得癌症 没事的 |
[13:30] | So, um, what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna fix up your arm. | 我们会先治疗你的胳膊 |
[13:34] | But I’d like to keep you overnight | 我希望你住院观察 |
[13:35] | to observe that laceration, okay? | 确保肝脏撕裂伤没有问题 好吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah, you can keep me overnight, girl. | 你留我过几夜都行 美女 |
[13:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:41] | I called the day shift Orthopod | 我刚刚请了白班的骨科医师 |
[13:43] | to come in and take a look at Emilia. | 来给艾米莉亚会诊 |
[13:49] | You think you went too far with that promise to her? | 你刚刚有点过了吧 你不该给她承诺 |
[13:54] | Maybe I shouldn’t have promised her, | 或许我是不该给她承诺 |
[13:55] | but I’ve just seen too many 21 year olds | 当我见过太多21岁的孩子 |
[13:57] | end up in permanent wheelchairs. | 下半生只能坐轮椅 |
[13:59] | I’m not ready to see another one. | 我不想再见到一个 |
[14:05] | You know, um, we haven’t really had a chance to — to talk | 我们都没找到时间 聊一聊 |
[14:08] | since you got back to civilization. | 自从你回到文明社会以后 |
[14:11] | How you — how you doing? | 你 你怎么样 |
[14:15] | Some days are a little rocky. | 有时候有些艰难 |
[14:17] | Swerving under bridges, | 在桥下转弯的时候 |
[14:18] | hoping someone doesn’t drop an IED on my truck. | 希望没有人扔简易炸弹到我车里 |
[14:21] | That kind of fun stuff. | 类似这种糗事 |
[14:24] | You know, when I got back from my first tour, | 当我第一次从那边回来的时候 |
[14:28] | I asked our gardener to move the shrubs | 我让园丁把灌木丛 |
[14:31] | from the back of the house to the front. | 从房子后面挪到了前面 |
[14:33] | I thought I could create a plant barrier… | 我想我可以打造一道植物屏障… |
[14:37] | …against outside elements. | …来隔绝外界 |
[14:40] | Right, probably ’cause, you know, | 可能是因为 你知道 |
[14:41] | a shrub will protect you from a pipe bomb, right? | 灌木可以挡住炸药管 |
[14:44] | Totally rational. | 可以理解 |
[14:45] | Something’s wrong with your patient. Hurry up. | 你病人出事了 快来 |
[14:49] | I can’t feel my legs! | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[14:50] | I can’t feel my legs! Please help me! | 我的腿没知觉了 救救我 |
[14:53] | I can’t feel my legs! | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[14:55] | You promised me! | 你跟我保证过的 |
[14:56] | Traction didn’t work. She needs surgery now. | 牵引没起作用 她需要马上做手术 |
[14:58] | I’ll get Scott. | 我去叫斯科特 |
[14:59] | Go, go, go! | 赶快 赶快 |
[15:02] | Emilia, everything is gonna be okay. | 艾米莉亚 你会没事的 |
[15:04] | That’s what you said before. | 你之前就这么说 |
[15:14] | I need to manually reduce the fragment fracture and screw it in place. | 我需要手动进行骨折复位和矫正 |
[15:17] | Day shift Orthopod hasn’t called back. | 白班的骨科医师还没回来 |
[15:20] | I’m not a spinal surgeon, Drew, and neither are you. | 我不是脊柱外科医生 德鲁 你也不是 |
[15:22] | This is pretty risky. | 这太过冒险了 |
[15:23] | Yeah, well, we’re not waiting. | 是的 但我们不能再等了 |
[15:26] | If we do nothing, she’s paralyzed. | 如果我们什么也不做 她就要瘫痪了 |
[15:27] | In the war zone, | 在战场上 |
[15:28] | you do a little bit of everything. | 你得做你力所能及的每一件小事 |
[15:29] | You don’t wait around for the on-call guy. | 你可不能只等着待命的人 |
[15:31] | I can do this. | 我可以的 |
[15:33] | Topher, thoughts? | 陶福 你觉得呢 |
[15:37] | Well, Drew worked with an ace ortho at Bagram. | 德鲁在巴格拉姆与一位骨科专家共事过 |
[15:41] | He says he’s done spinal surgery before. | 他说他以前做过脊柱手术 |
[15:46] | so, I trust he knows what he’s doing. | 所以我相信他心里有数 |
[15:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | Drew, this is your show now. | 德鲁 大展一番身手吧 |
[15:53] | I will assist. | 我来协助 |
[15:56] | Patient sedated and ready. | 已给患者注射了镇定剂 一切准备就绪 |
[15:59] | One wrong move, and we can take out her spinal cord. | 走错一步 我们就有可能切断她的脊髓 |
[16:03] | Not gonna happen. | 这不会发生的 |
[16:26] | I swear there’s a bicep in there somewhere. | 我发誓我这儿有肱二头肌 |
[16:29] | it’s in there, okay? | 你当然有 |
[16:30] | You wouldn’t be able to move your arm if it wasn’t. | 没有它你的手就动不了了 |
[16:32] | Vic, you wanna build some muscle, man? | 维克 你想要练出肌肉吗 兄弟 |
[16:33] | You gotta up your protein. | 你要摄入些蛋白质 |
[16:34] | I already drink, like, two protein shakes a day. | 我每天都喝两杯蛋白奶昔 |
[16:36] | I know, but you eat way too much fat. | 我知道 但你的饮食中脂肪太多了 |
[16:38] | Your diet’s all messed up. | 你的饮食习惯一团糟 |
[16:40] | You should’ve seen this guy when we were touring in Mexico. | 你应该看看我们在墨西哥旅行时他的样子 |
[16:42] | He hit up every taco stand you could find. | 他见到玉米卷就要吃 |
[16:45] | Carnitas day and night. | 从早到晚地吃肉卷 |
[16:47] | Some people have a high metabolism. | 有些人患有高代谢综合征 |
[16:48] | Sometimes it’s lifestyle | 有些是饮食习惯引起的 |
[16:49] | and sometimes it’s genetics. | 有些是来自于遗传 |
[16:51] | I guess I just didn’t get the genes. | 我想我应该是没有遗传到家族优良基因 |
[16:53] | I just wish I was more like my cousin. | 我只愿能更像我表哥一些 |
[16:55] | Strong, intimidating, a winner. | 强壮 威风 无往不胜 |
[16:59] | All right. Okay, so she’s ready to shoot. | 好吧 她准备注射了 |
[17:01] | Let’s go stand over here. | 我们先去那边吧 |
[17:06] | You never take that mask off in public? | 你在公共场合下从不取下面具吗 |
[17:09] | No, especially if I got fans following me around. | 不 特别是身边有粉丝跟着的话 |
[17:13] | Used to wrestle under a different name. | 我曾经用另一个名字参加摔跤比赛 |
[17:16] | El Diablo. | 恶魔 |
[17:22] | You never heard of me? | 你从没听说过我吗 |
[17:23] | I’m sorry. I am — I’m a Lucha Libre newbie. | 不好意思 我是个摔跤菜鸟 |
[17:28] | Well, the people hated me, | 好吧 人们不喜欢我 |
[17:30] | and I didn’t like it. | 我也不喜欢这样 |
[17:30] | So, uh, I laid low for a minute, reinvented myself. | 所以我一度低调行事 以新形象示人 |
[17:34] | Sounds like something I just did, you know? | 听起来很像我做过的事 你知道吗 |
[17:36] | Went on a sabbatical, disappeared for a while. | 去休假 消失一段时间 |
[17:43] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 放轻松 别担心 |
[17:44] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 让我来 让我来 |
[17:46] | All right, let’s do an AP lap of his chest, | 拍个胸部正位片 |
[17:48] | and page RT for a breathing treatment. | 再做个血常规以进行呼吸治疗 |
[17:52] | All right. Breathe. | 放松 呼吸 |
[18:00] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[18:02] | Hey, Heather, it’s the last bag of ice. | 海瑟 这是最后一包冰块 |
[18:05] | Every bed is taken with a heat stroke patient. | 每个病床上都有病人热中风 |
[18:07] | Can’t get a repair man here for another two hours. | 修理工还要两小时到 |
[18:11] | But never mind that. | 不过也没关系 |
[18:13] | I’m Dr. Zia. | 我是祁医生 |
[18:15] | Hi. Normally, I like to stand up when I meet new people, | 你好 一般来说遇到新朋友我会起身的 |
[18:18] | but there’s a needle in my back. | 但我现在背上插了针头 |
[18:20] | I-I see that. | 我看到了 |
[18:23] | Fever and a rash, headache, vomiting. | 发热 疹子 头痛 呕吐 |
[18:25] | Blood work is clean. | 验血结果正常 |
[18:27] | Meningitis. | 脑膜炎 |
[18:28] | Yeah, sounds like it. | 是 听起来像 |
[18:29] | I don’t know if it’s bacterial or viral. | 但我不知道是由细菌还是病毒引起的 |
[18:31] | Let’s hope it’s the latter. | 希望是后者 |
[18:32] | Yeah, we should isolate her | 是的 我们需要隔离她 |
[18:33] | and start her on antibiotics just in case. | 为防万一还要给她注射抗生素 |
[18:36] | Isolate me? | 隔离我 |
[18:37] | No, it’s just a precaution. | 不 只是预防一下 |
[18:39] | You know, Georgia here is training to do a Tough Mudder. | 对了 乔治娅正为最强泥人大赛做训练 |
[18:42] | Dr. Zia’s trying to get in shape. | 祁医生在努力保持身材 |
[18:43] | Perhaps you could give him some pointers. | 也许你可以给他些建议 |
[18:45] | – Oh, thanks. I-I got it covered. – Really? | -谢了 我能搞定 -是吗 |
[18:48] | Yeah, Doc, you look a little scrawny to me. | 是啊 医生 在我看来你有点瘦弱啊 |
[18:50] | Listen, two months ago, i couldn’t run for seven minutes. | 两个月前我跑步连七分钟都坚持不下去 |
[18:53] | Now I can run for 7 miles. | 现在我能跑七英里 |
[18:54] | That’s pretty good. | 那很棒啊 |
[18:55] | But let me guess — you hit a plateau. | 但让我猜猜 你到了平台期 |
[18:58] | Come on, give me a break. | 拜托 让我喘口气吧 |
[18:59] | I just quit smoking, my mother lives with me. | 我刚戒了烟 我妈妈和我一起住 |
[19:03] | You definitely get a pass. | 那确实该饶你一回 |
[19:10] | Can you send that up to micro? | 你能把它送去显微观察吗 |
[19:12] | – I’m gonna get the isolation room started. – Okay, thanks. | -我去准备隔离室 -好的 谢谢 |
[19:14] | Georgia, back in a couple minutes. | 乔治娅 我去去就回 |
[19:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:24] | Yeah, I, uh, I just brought a girl in from the halfway house. | 挺好的 我刚从康复之家接了个女孩过来 |
[19:27] | Drying out from, uh, heroin and a heat wave don’t mix. | 因天热和海洛因导致脱水 |
[19:31] | You want me to take a look at her? | 需要我去看看她吗 |
[19:33] | No, she’s just dehydrated. | 不用了 她只是有点脱水 |
[19:34] | Kenny’s giving her fluids. | 肯尼正在给她挂水 |
[19:36] | I’m gonna grab something from the cafeteria and head out. | 我去餐厅拿些吃的就走 |
[19:38] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[19:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:45] | What… | 你 |
[19:46] | What — what are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[19:47] | I have an ENT who’s using a new laser. | 我有一个正在用新激光器的耳鼻喉科医生 |
[19:49] | I had to give him a refresher course. | 我给他上了一节进修课程 |
[19:51] | My job is getting old. | 我的工作太乏味了 |
[19:53] | I need to find something more challenging. | 我得找些有挑战性的事做 |
[19:57] | any chance you can sneak away? | 你能溜个号吗 |
[20:00] | I just need you for 5, 10 minutes tops. | 最多五到十分钟 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I wish, but… I got a patient. | 我也想啊 但我这有个病人 |
[20:07] | Well, if you change your mind… | 好吧 如果你改变主意了 |
[20:10] | there is nothing between me and these pants. | 我们就可以袒裎相见了 |
[20:14] | Nothing. | 一丝不挂 |
[20:19] | I believe that. | 我相信 |
[20:23] | Doc, my cousin’s had this cough for the last few weeks. | 医生 我表弟过去几周一直咳嗽 |
[20:25] | He went on antibiotics twice and they didn’t work. | 他已经两次进行抗生素治疗 都没有用 |
[20:27] | Yeah, I heard him coughing at the match. | 是啊 我在比赛时也听到他咳嗽 |
[20:28] | It could be bronchitis or asthma. | 可能是支气管炎或者哮喘 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | Victor, your X-ray patterns are suggestive of TB. | 维克托 你的X光片显示你可能有结核 |
[20:36] | We’re gonna have to get you | 我们需要对你 |
[20:37] | and anyone else who was on that tour tested. | 和其他参加巡回赛的人做个检测 |
[20:39] | – That means you, too, Matador. – Are you serious? | -包括你 斗牛士 -你认真的 |
[20:41] | I’m always serious. | 我从不开玩笑 |
[20:41] | Shouldn’t we isolate both of them? | 难道不该把他们两个隔离起来吗 |
[20:43] | Yeah, but where? | 应该 可是隔离在哪 |
[20:44] | Okay, T.C. already has a patient in isolation. | TC已经隔离了一个病人 |
[20:45] | And if this is a bunch of people with tuberculosis, | 如果这群人患了肺结核 |
[20:48] | we are screwed. | 我们就完蛋了 |
[20:50] | How does a ring girl get messed up instead of a wrestler? | 怎么是举牌女郎而不是摔跤手受重伤 |
[20:53] | Removing a piece of lamina. | 移除一块椎板 |
[20:59] | Oh, damn. | 糟糕 |
[21:01] | Clot and bone fragments are blocking our access. | 血栓和骨折碎片堵塞 难以介入 |
[21:03] | Yeah. All right, let’s get it all cleaned out. | 是啊 把它们都清理出来 |
[21:07] | It’s gonna take too long to clear all this out. | 把这些都清理完时间太久 |
[21:11] | Any delay with this heat is too risky. | 这高温下任何延迟都很冒险 |
[21:14] | Chance of infection’s too high. | 感染几率太高 |
[21:17] | We need another way in. | 我们需要另辟蹊径 |
[21:21] | I can go through the mouth. | 我能从口腔介入 |
[21:22] | We can bypass the debris and cut the OR time in half. | 我们可以绕开碎骨头片 将手术时间缩半 |
[21:25] | Through the mouth? | 从口腔 |
[21:26] | Have you done that before? | 你之前做过吗 |
[21:28] | I assisted in the exact same procedure on a Corporal in Bagram. | 我在巴格拉姆协助给一位下士做过这种手术 |
[21:30] | He had a piece of shrapnel lodged on his second vertebrae. | 当时一个弹片嵌在他第二脊椎 |
[21:32] | – And It worked? – Yeah. | -成功了 -是的 |
[21:35] | I’m not gonna lie. It’s pretty tricky. | 我不否认 过程很棘手 |
[21:37] | But if we don’t, this girl doesn’t walk again. | 可我们不试 这个女孩就再也不能走路 |
[21:45] | Well, you Army docs do stuff on the battlefield every day | 你们这些军医每天在战场上做的事 |
[21:47] | that we’ve never tried around here. | 我们这里可能永远不会尝试 |
[21:51] | Let’s do it. | 动手吧 |
[21:54] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[21:57] | Just remind me never to promise a patient anything ever again. | 记得提醒我再也不要向病患做承诺 |
[22:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:12] | It’s great. Okay, I need you to check every person in that waiting room | 很好 你去候诊室检查那场比赛里的所有人 |
[22:14] | – who was on that tour who has TB symptoms. – Okay. | -找出谁有结核症状 -好的 |
[22:19] | So I saw something you should know about, | 我刚看到一些事 你或许该知道 |
[22:21] | but you’ll be happy you didn’t see it. | 不过可能知道后宁愿不知道 |
[22:23] | T.C.’s hooking up with that new drug rep, | TC跟那个新来的医药代表搞在一起了 |
[22:25] | the one with the $600 stilettos and Ducati. | 脚蹬六百块的高跟鞋 骑着杜卡迪摩托的那个 |
[22:30] | That’s great. | 那很好啊 |
[22:32] | I’m — I’m happy for him. | 我为他高兴 |
[22:37] | You know, you shouldn’t gossip so much. | 你不该这么八卦 |
[22:38] | You never know if it’s gonna come back and bite you in the ass. | 或许某天就会报应在自己身上 |
[22:40] | I wasn’t gossiping. This is all about sisterhood. | 我不是在八卦 这是姐妹情深 |
[22:43] | I thought you’d wanna know. | 我以为你会想知道 |
[22:44] | Well, thank you. | 那谢谢你了 |
[22:45] | But, uh, let’s keep it between the two of us, okay? | 不过还是不要外传了知道吗 |
[22:47] | And you have a patient. | 你有病人了 |
[22:50] | 82-year-old female with heat exhaustion and syncope — | 82岁女性 中暑衰竭 昏厥 |
[22:53] | Whoa. What’s going on in here? | 这里是怎么回事 |
[22:55] | Dante’s nine circles of hell. | 但丁的九重地狱 |
[22:56] | Should you guys still be taking patients? | 你们居然还能收治病患吗 |
[22:58] | Topher’s call. | 由陶福决定 |
[23:04] | I thought you had the night off. | 我以为你今晚不上班 |
[23:06] | I did until the audience decided to join in on the fighting | 本来是 可观众非得掺和到摔跤中 |
[23:09] | and a crazy fan tried to kick me in the head. | 一个疯狂粉丝差点踢到我头 |
[23:12] | Well, I’m glad you weren’t kicked in the head. | 我很高兴你没被踢到 |
[23:14] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[23:16] | Here, you might need this. | 给你这个 你可能需要 |
[23:19] | Oh. That’s…sweet. | 你真贴心 |
[23:30] | Okay, okay. All right, I… | 好了 好了 我 |
[23:33] | I’m at work. Gotta go. | 我还在工作 得走了 |
[23:38] | Think T.C. Knows about those two? | 你觉得TC知道这俩人的事吗 |
[23:40] | I-I didn’t know, so I-I doubt he has any idea. | 我都不知道 估计他也不知道 |
[23:43] | Not sure how he’s gonna take it. | 不知道他能不能接受 |
[23:45] | Oh, he’s a big boy. He can handle it. | 他是个大男孩了 能承受的 |
[23:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:49] | Well, I didn’t see nothing. | 反正我什么都没看到 |
[23:50] | I didn’t — | 我也没 |
[23:52] | – I didn’t see… – No, man. | -我没看到 -不 老兄 |
[23:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[23:56] | Yeah, I just got a cramp in my — my glute. | 没事 就是 臀部抽筋了 |
[24:02] | What, uh — so speaking of muscles, | 提到肌肉 |
[24:04] | how’s — how’s your bike training been going? | 你的自行车训练怎样了 |
[24:07] | I did 40 minutes on the stationary bike yesterday. | 我昨天在健身脚踏车上练了四十分钟 |
[24:09] | Hey, tomorrow, I’m taking you outside on the terrain. | 明天 我带你出去实地训练 |
[24:12] | All right? Stay hydrated. | 好吗 记得喝水 |
[24:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:19] | Oh, man. | 老天 |
[24:21] | – Hey, uh, Topher. – Hello, Sam. | -陶福 -你好 萨姆 |
[24:23] | Should we be rerouting patients to another hospital? | 我们是不是该把患者转移到另一家医院 |
[24:26] | Uh…I called St. Luke’s. They’re just as slim. | 我联系了圣卢克医院 那里也是一样拥挤 |
[24:29] | Could you and a couple of your guys bring as much ice | 你和你的人能多搬点冰块过来吗 |
[24:32] | as you can get your hands on? | 越多越好 |
[24:32] | If you have any extra fans at the station, bring those, too. | 你那里若有多余的电扇 也带过来 |
[24:35] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks. | -好的 没问题 -谢了 |
[24:42] | I, uh, I have your patie– I-I have your labs. | 我有你的患者 你要的化验结果 |
[24:45] | You’re a lab tech now? | 你现在成化验员了 |
[24:47] | No wonder you couldn’t hack the ER. | 难怪你掌控不来急诊室 |
[24:49] | I was — I was coming to check on… | 我过来是检查 |
[24:52] | You know what? Do you want your patient’s TB results or not? | 你到底还想不想要你患者的结核检查结果 |
[24:55] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[24:57] | they’re negative. | 结果正常 |
[24:58] | So I’m good, right? | 所以我没事了对吧 |
[24:59] | We’ll still send this off in case it was a false negative. | 仍然需要观察以防是假阴性 |
[25:02] | Anything else? Maybe you’d like to pull up a chair, | 还有事吗 还是你想拿把椅子坐着 |
[25:04] | play some “Farm Heroes” on your phone? | 玩玩手机上的「农场英雄」 |
[25:06] | What –what… | 什么 |
[25:07] | Was that me? | 是我的响吗 |
[25:09] | Okay. Help him! | 好吧 帮帮他 |
[25:09] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[25:14] | Okay, I need an ultrasound. | 我需要超声机 |
[25:16] | Okay, all right. | 行了 |
[25:19] | Okay | 没事 |
[25:23] | – His liver’s bleeding. Let’s get him to the OR. – All right. | -肝出血 把他带去手术室 -行了 |
[25:24] | Looks like you got your first patient. | 看起来你有第一个病人了 |
[25:28] | Cousin! I’m praying for you, man. | 表弟 我为你祈祷 兄弟 |
[25:30] | He has a cyst on his liver near the bleeding. | 他的肝脏出血处附近有个囊肿 |
[25:32] | It could complicate surgery. | 这可能会让手术复杂 |
[25:34] | Paul, take care of this guy, okay? He’s special. | 保罗 照顾好这家伙行吗 他很特殊 |
[25:36] | – I heard that. – You’re in good hands, Victor. | -我听到了 -会有人好好治疗你的 维克托 |
[25:39] | I already was. | 我已经圆满了 |
[25:40] | – Scott’s in OR 2. Grab him. – OR 2. | -斯科特在手术二室 找他 -手术二室 |
[25:46] | Okay, Scott, I got my finger on the anterior tubercle. | 好的 斯科特 我压住颈椎前结节了 |
[25:49] | Grab it carefully with a Kocher. | 小心握住 用科氏法复位 |
[25:50] | And pull volar traction. | 然后拉掌侧牵引 |
[25:52] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[25:54] | Okay, once that’s aligned, | 好的 一旦对齐了 |
[25:57] | I’ll place an odontoid screw. | 我要放一个齿状突骨折螺钉 |
[25:59] | Dr. Clemmens? You’re needed in OR 1 immediately. | 克莱门斯医生 手术一室要你立刻去 |
[26:05] | Don’t worry, Scott. I got this. | 不要担心 斯科特 我能搞定 |
[26:09] | If you need me, I’m 30 seconds away. | 如果你需要我 我三十秒就到 |
[26:12] | All right, nurse. Hold traction. | 好的 护士 拉住牵引 |
[26:26] | – Hey, what are you doing here? – Hi. | -你在这里做什么 -你好 |
[26:27] | Oh, I brought in someone from the halfway house. | 我从康复之家带了个人来 |
[26:29] | Kenny told me I’d find you up here. | 肯尼告诉我能在这里找到你 |
[26:31] | Yeah. Um, I have your wallet. | 没错 你的钱包在我这 |
[26:34] | Oh, you could’ve given this to me later. | 你可以晚点给我的 |
[26:36] | I know. I just… | 我知道 我只是 |
[26:38] | I’m being kind of silly. I kind of wanted to see you again. | 我傻兮兮的 我有点想再见你 |
[26:42] | I’m really happy to see you. But I’m running into surgery. | 我很高兴见到你 不过我要赶紧去手术了 |
[26:44] | So why don’t you pick me up later | 要不你等会来接我 |
[26:46] | and we’ll go have breakfast? | 然后我们去吃早饭 |
[26:47] | – Okay. – Good. | -好吧 -好 |
[26:59] | – Jordan. Hi. – Hi. | -乔丹 你好 -你好啊 |
[27:03] | Scott and I just started dating. | 斯科特和我刚开始交往 |
[27:06] | I see that. | 我看出来了 |
[27:08] | It’s very new. We — we haven’t told anybody yet. | 刚开始呢 我们还没有告诉任何人 |
[27:11] | So does that mean T.C. doesn’t know? | 所以这意味着TC不知道吗 |
[27:14] | I…I kind of wanted to wait and see | 我想等一阵 |
[27:16] | where things were going first. | 先看看事情会怎么发展 |
[27:18] | But…I guess it looks like it’s going someplace good. | 但是 我觉得看起来要往好的方向发展了 |
[27:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:36] | Hey. Brought you another fan. | 给你又拿了个风扇来 |
[27:39] | Oh, point it right at my face. | 对着我的脸吹 |
[27:42] | Georgia, your cerebrospinal fluid was positive. | 乔治娅 你的脑脊液检测结果呈阳性 |
[27:46] | – I have meningitis? – Yeah. | -我得了脑膜炎 -是的 |
[27:48] | We’re not sure what kind yet | 我们目前不确定是哪一种 |
[27:49] | ’cause the cultures haven’t come back. | 因为实验培养结果还没出来 |
[27:50] | So hopefully, it’s just viral and it’ll go — go away. | 所以希望是细菌性的 它会痊愈的 |
[27:53] | – You okay? – My chest hurts. | -你还好吗 -我胸口疼 |
[27:56] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[27:59] | – What’s going on? – Toph, She’s having a heart attack. | -发生什么了 -陶福 她心梗了 |
[28:01] | – I’ll page cardiology. – All right. | -我去叫心脏科 -行 |
[28:04] | That’s it. That’s it. Okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[28:19] | How’s Victor’s surgery going? | 维克托的手术进行得怎么样了 |
[28:21] | We’re almost done here. | 我们就要做完了 |
[28:24] | Repaired the lacerated liver and removed the cyst. | 修复了破裂的肝脏 切除了囊肿 |
[28:29] | Blood pressure’s down to 72 systolic. | 血压降到收缩压72 |
[28:30] | – He must be bleeding somewhere. – The field looks dry. | -他肯定哪里出血 -这里没出血啊 |
[28:33] | Did you check behind the liver? | 你检查肝脏后面了吗 |
[28:34] | Yes. I did already. | 我检查了 |
[28:37] | He’s down to 58, guys. | 降到58了 |
[28:38] | We’re gonna lose him. | 他要不行了 |
[28:45] | Cardiology has somebody in the Cath Lab, | 心脏科的导管室里有病患 |
[28:47] | but she’ll be next. | 不过她是下一个 |
[28:48] | Just started heparin and a nitro drip. | 刚开始用肝素和静滴硝普钠 |
[28:51] | We’re missing something. | 我们肯定忽略了什么 |
[28:52] | Meningitis doesn’t cause heart attacks. | 脑膜炎不会导致心梗 |
[28:54] | Unless the same virus is attacking the heart. | 除非相同的病毒在攻击心脏 |
[28:57] | But her viral panel was normal. | 但是她的病毒检测结果是正常的 |
[29:01] | Topher. Look at the skin on her hands. | 陶福 看看她手上的皮肤 |
[29:04] | What the hell? It’s peeling off. | 怎么会这样 在蜕皮 |
[29:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:15] | Conjunctivitis, skin shedding, | 结膜炎 皮肤脱屑 |
[29:18] | strawberry tongue. | 草莓舌 |
[29:20] | This is Kawasaki disease. | 是川崎病 |
[29:21] | The diffuse inflammatory reaction could explain the multiple symptoms. | 这种弥漫性肿胀反应能够解释这些症状 |
[29:24] | Yeah, and it causes aneurysms of the coronary arteries, | 没错 而且它还会引起冠状动脉瘤 |
[29:26] | which would explain the heart attack. | 这也解释了心梗 |
[29:27] | Okay, forget cardiology. | 好吧 别管心脏科了 |
[29:29] | Take her to the OR for bypass surgery. | 立马推她去手术室做旁路移植 |
[29:31] | Toph, I’ll take her right away. | 陶福 我立马就推她去 |
[29:36] | Crit is stable. | 红细胞积压稳定了 |
[29:37] | So he’s not bleeding. | 那么不是出血 |
[29:39] | Levophed is maxed out. It’s not working. | 去甲肾上腺素达到上限 没有作用 |
[29:41] | Maybe he’s septic? | 会不会是脓毒性感染 |
[29:43] | No, white count and temperature are normal. | 不是 白细胞数和体温都正常 |
[29:44] | Could be an adrenal issue. Let’s put the films back up. | 可能是肾上腺问题 我们把片子放上来 |
[29:47] | Okay, hold on a second. Um… | 等一下 |
[29:49] | All right, he was traveling in Mexico for about a month. | 他一个月前在墨西哥旅行 |
[29:51] | And his cousin said he was eating pork | 然后他的表兄说 |
[29:52] | like it was going out of style. | 他不要命地吃猪肉 |
[29:57] | Parasites? | 寄生虫吗 |
[29:58] | Hand me the specimen container with the cyst. | 把装囊肿的标本容器给我 |
[30:05] | Look at those suckers. Unbelievable. | 看看这些家伙 难以置信 |
[30:08] | He’s in anaphylactic shock from the parasites | 他由于腹部进入大量寄生虫 |
[30:10] | pouring into his abdomen. | 导致了过敏性休克 |
[30:11] | – He’s crashing. – We gotta stop this reaction. We gotta irrigate. | -他不行了 -得停止反应 需要清洗 |
[30:13] | Hand me an epi now. | 现在给我一支肾上腺素 |
[30:16] | Suction | 吸引器 |
[30:18] | That’s it. We’re in. | 肾上腺素推入 |
[30:20] | Come on. Come on, come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[30:23] | BP’s up. | 血压回升了 |
[30:24] | That was close. | 好险 |
[30:26] | It was too close. | 刚才太险了 |
[30:29] | All right. Nice work, Paul. You good to close? | 行了 干得好 保罗 可以缝合了吗 |
[30:32] | Yep. | 是的 |
[30:38] | Code blue, code blue. Room 359. | 紧急呼叫 紧急呼叫 359号病房 |
[30:41] | Code blue. Room 359. | 紧急呼叫 359号病房 |
[30:43] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[30:46] | I could be hallucinating from the heat, | 我可能是热出了幻觉 |
[30:48] | but I think Drew’s doing a spinal surgery | 但我觉得德鲁在通过患者的口腔 |
[30:50] | through a patient’s mouth. | 做脊椎手术 |
[30:52] | The mouth? | 口腔 |
[30:54] | Where’d he learn how to do that? | 他从哪里学来的 |
[30:56] | It’s the Major that he worked with during his last deployment. | 从他之前一起共事的少校那里学的 |
[31:00] | She made a real impression. | 她非常厉害 |
[31:02] | – Guess our little boy’s growing up. – I guess so. | -看来我们的小伙子长大了 -确实 |
[31:06] | – How’s Georgia? – So far so good. | -乔治娅怎么样了 -还不错 |
[31:09] | Uh, surgeon thinks we got it in time. | 外科医生认为我们非常及时 |
[31:12] | Heat wave ended up saving her life. | 热浪最后还是救了她 |
[31:17] | You know the… | 你知道那个 |
[31:18] | the fireman, Sam? | 消防员吗 叫萨姆的 |
[31:21] | Jordan’s seeing him. | 乔丹在和他约会 |
[31:25] | I didn’t want you to hear it from one of the nurses. | 我不想你最后从护士口中听到 |
[31:31] | Seems like a nice guy. | 他看上去是个好人 |
[31:34] | I-I moved on. I want her to be happy. | 我已经走出来了 我希望她能幸福 |
[31:41] | You really moved on? | 你真的走出来了吗 |
[31:48] | Hardest thing I’ve ever done. | 是我此生做过最难的一件事 |
[31:58] | Hydatid cyst. It’s crazy. | 包虫囊肿 太疯狂了 |
[32:00] | Haven’t seen one of those since residency. | 当住院医师之后就没遇见过 |
[32:02] | Yeah, well, thanks for pulling out all the stops. | 谢谢你尽了全力 |
[32:04] | Hey, whatever you wanna say, | 不管你想说什么 |
[32:08] | just say it, Jordan. | 都说出来吧 乔丹 |
[32:11] | I think you’re making a huge mistake | 我觉得你现在和安妮交往 |
[32:13] | getting involved with Annie. | 是大错特错 |
[32:16] | – Oh, do you? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:18] | I know that she is sober | 我知道她现在戒毒了 |
[32:21] | and she is trying to be a better person, | 也在努力做个更好的人 |
[32:23] | but I have seen her go down that path a hundred times before | 但这一套我已经看她做过几百遍了 |
[32:26] | and it never works out. | 从来都没用 |
[32:28] | So you’re an expert on all things Annie? | 所以你是安妮万事通吗 |
[32:31] | I’ve known the woman for 10 years. | 我认识她十年了 |
[32:33] | Okay? She stole from T.C. | 好吗 她偷TC的东西 |
[32:35] | Yeah, and she came back, | 对 然后她回来了 |
[32:37] | and she’s been trying to make it up to him. | 她一直想补偿他 |
[32:39] | Do you have any idea how hard that was for her to do? | 你知道这对她来说有多么不容易吗 |
[32:46] | She makes me happy, Jordan. | 她让我开心 乔丹 |
[32:52] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[32:58] | I’m just worried she’s going to break your heart. | 我只是担心她会伤透你的心 |
[33:02] | Well, you don’t have to be a recovering alcoholic | 你不是正在戒酒的酒鬼 |
[33:04] | to break somebody’s heart. | 不也一样会伤人心 |
[33:23] | Hi, Emilia. | 你好 艾米莉亚 |
[33:25] | I’m Dr. Clemmens. | 我是克莱门斯医生 |
[33:27] | I assisted Dr. Alister in your surgery. | 我在手术时协助了阿利斯特医生 |
[33:32] | Can you try something for me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[33:35] | Can you try wiggling your fingers? | 你能试着动动手指吗 |
[33:44] | What about your left hand? | 左手可以吗 |
[33:50] | Okay, uh… | 好的 |
[33:55] | Your toes? | 脚趾头呢 |
[33:57] | I can feel that. | 我感觉得到 |
[34:04] | I think that deserves a yay. | 我觉得这值得欢呼庆祝 |
[34:06] | – Yay. – Oh, I was… | -耶 -我是在… |
[34:08] | – You meant from her? – Yeah. | -你是说她可以 -对 |
[34:12] | With a little rest and rehab, you’ll be good as new. | 好好休息 配合康复训练 你会痊愈的 |
[34:15] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢你了 |
[34:21] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[34:23] | Little out of it, but the pain is better, though. | 有点晕乎乎的 不过没那么痛了 |
[34:26] | But you’re never gonna eat pork again. I know I’m not. | 但你不会再吃猪肉了 起码我不会了 |
[34:31] | There’s the best doctor in San Antonio. | 圣安东尼奥最好的医生来了 |
[34:34] | And the cutest. | 还是最好看的 |
[34:37] | – No offense. – Oh, it’s okay. I’m saving myself for The One. | -无意冒犯 -没关系 我等待真命天子就好 |
[34:41] | Well, obviously, someone is feeling better. | 看来有人感觉好多了 |
[34:44] | Okay, Victor, you are going to have to take an anti-parasitic pill | 好了 维克托 你要吃几周 |
[34:48] | for the next few weeks, but you should make a full recovery. | 抗寄生虫药 不过你应该能痊愈 |
[34:52] | So the parasite’s giving him that cough? | 所以他是因为寄生虫咳嗽的吗 |
[34:54] | Yeah, he had an autoimmune response to the parasite | 是的 他的身体对寄生虫产生了免疫反应 |
[34:56] | which caused areas of swelling in his lungs. | 导致了肺部肿胀 |
[34:59] | And, Victor, that parasite in there | 而且 维克托 你体内的寄生虫 |
[35:01] | is why you couldn’t gain weight. | 导致你无法增重 |
[35:03] | Awesome. So I could put on some muscle now? | 太好了 那我现在可以长肌肉了吗 |
[35:06] | Yes. Yes, you can. | 可以了 能长了 |
[35:09] | Hey. Hey, Doc. | 医生 |
[35:12] | So what are the chances that | 维克托锻炼出 |
[35:14] | Victor’s ever gonna bulk up like me? | 像我一样的体型有多大几率 |
[35:18] | Slim. | 很小 |
[35:20] | Uh, with his physiology, it would take a lot of work. | 从他的生理机能来看 这需要大量锻炼 |
[35:23] | He wants to be a luchador so bad. | 他特别想当摔跤手 |
[35:25] | And after everything he’s been through, | 他都经历了这么多 |
[35:27] | I just — I wish there was something we could do, you know, | 我只是…我希望我们可以 |
[35:29] | to make him feel like the man. | 让他感觉像个男人 |
[35:31] | You know what I mean? | 你懂我的意思吗 |
[35:35] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[35:37] | So my body’s attacking itself? | 我的身体在自我攻击是吗 |
[35:39] | Yes, but this medication will stop the process. | 是的 不过这个药物能让它停下来 |
[35:42] | And the surgeon said that the damage to your heart was minimal. | 而且外科医生说你心脏的损伤微乎其微 |
[35:45] | We, uh, we rarely see this disease in adults. | 我们很少在成年人身上见到这种病 |
[35:48] | So I’m a freak of nature? | 那我生来就是个怪物吗 |
[35:50] | Oh, I would say you were special. | 我会说你是特别的 |
[35:53] | Okay, can I still train for the Tough Mudder? | 好 那我还能参加最强泥人的训练吗 |
[35:55] | Because I can’t go back to sitting on my couch | 因为我不能回到坐在沙发上 |
[35:57] | eating my own weight in Oreos. | 吃着奥利奥长胖的生活了 |
[35:58] | Well, you have to keep a close eye on your heart, | 你要密切关注你的心脏健康 |
[36:00] | but it shouldn’t stop you from living your life. | 但这不会阻止你好好生活 |
[36:03] | You can continue to torment yourself | 你可以用锻炼和健康饮食 |
[36:05] | with exercise and clean eating and… | 继续折磨自己 |
[36:09] | Dr. Zia, you need to change your mindset. | 祁医生 你的观念要改变了 |
[36:12] | Right, Toph. Once you make a change, you never go back. | 没错 陶福 你一旦改变就不会回到从前了 |
[36:15] | Right. | 没错 |
[36:17] | – Hey. – Hi, Toph. | -你好 -你好 陶福 |
[36:18] | – Hey, T.C. – Yeah? | -TC -什么事 |
[36:20] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[36:22] | Sure. You all good? | 有 你感觉还好吗 |
[36:23] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -挺好 -好的 |
[36:28] | Yeah, El Matador. | 没错 斗牛士 |
[36:30] | I love you so much, Matador. | 我好爱你 斗牛士 |
[36:32] | Will you sign my boob? | 你能在我的胸上签名吗 |
[36:33] | All right. Yeah! | 好呀 爽 |
[36:34] | Okay, El Matador needs his rest. | 好了 斗牛士需要休息 |
[36:37] | Oh, man. That was the greatest five minutes of my life. | 天呀 那真是这辈子最棒的五分钟 |
[36:42] | But…you could’ve let me sign her boobies. | 但你本可以让我在她胸上签名的 |
[36:45] | Step too far, buddy. | 过分了啊 兄弟 |
[36:48] | Thanks, Jordan. | 谢谢乔丹 |
[36:52] | All clear? | 都走了 |
[36:55] | Wait. You’re El Matador? | 等等 你是斗牛士 |
[36:59] | You’re El Diablo. | 你明明叫恶魔 |
[37:01] | Man, I hated you. | 我恨你 |
[37:04] | You were the worst. | 你最差劲了 |
[37:09] | You see? One good deed. | 你看 好人没好报 |
[37:16] | Yeah, I understand if you’re not jumping for joy over this. | 我理解你可能不是太高兴 |
[37:19] | But I swear to you, | 但我跟你发誓 |
[37:21] | I have Annie’s best interests at heart. | 我这是为安妮好 |
[37:24] | And I know this is probably weird for you | 我知道对你来说也许有些奇怪 |
[37:27] | or awkward or… | 有些尴尬 |
[37:30] | a bunch of other adjectives, I don’t know. | 或者其他什么感觉 我不知道 |
[37:31] | But I just wanted to tell you myself, man to man. | 但我只想亲自跟你说 男人之间的对话 |
[37:38] | And hey, don’t — try not to be too hard on Annie | 别太责怪安妮 |
[37:41] | for not telling you first. | 没有先跟你说这事 |
[37:43] | She was just really concerned about how you’d react. | 她只是很担心你的反应 |
[37:45] | She thinks of you as her only family. | 她把你当作她唯一的家人 |
[37:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[37:59] | Epic save on that C-spine trauma. | 颈椎创伤拯救得漂亮经典 |
[38:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[38:03] | You know, we saw some messed up things over there. | 我们在那看到些糟心的事 |
[38:06] | At the end of the day, makes us better doctors. | 但最后 会让我们成为更好的医生 |
[38:12] | I’m not moving. | 我才不让地方 |
[38:14] | What… | 干嘛 |
[38:19] | – Did you poison it? – I thought about it, | -你下毒了吗 -我倒是想 |
[38:20] | but a woman using poison as a murder weapon is so cliché. | 但是女人下毒杀人的套路实在太狗血了 |
[38:26] | Nice job with Victor today. | 今天维克托这活干得不错 |
[38:29] | You know, it may not seem like I do much around here, | 我知道看起来我好像在这没干啥事 |
[38:30] | but surgeons are there | 但是当危急关头 |
[38:32] | when the stakes are the highest. So… | 外科医师会在场的 所以 |
[38:35] | Yeah, I know. Surgeons are kings. | 对 我懂 外科医师是王道 |
[38:37] | I-I don’t know about kings. | 我不太懂王不王的 |
[38:39] | I mean, if Jordan hadn’t been there to help, | 我是说 如果没有乔丹在场帮忙 |
[38:40] | we would’ve lost Victor. | 我们可能会失去维克托 |
[38:42] | I-I’m just saying that when we’re together as a team, | 我的意思是当我们团队合作时 |
[38:45] | that’s when we save lives. | 才能拯救生命 |
[38:47] | What I’m trying to impart is that — | 这也是我一直以来想传授的 |
[38:49] | Oh, my God. Mmm. | 天啊 |
[38:51] | Oh — oh, my God. Why would you do that? | 我的老天爷啊 你这是做啥呢 |
[38:54] | You said we’re a team. | 你不是说我们是团队吗 |
[38:55] | I decided I liked yours better. | 我决定更喜欢你那根 |
[38:57] | You really have to loosen up, Paul. You’re so rigid. | 你太需要放松点了 保罗 你死板啊 |
[39:00] | I’m not rigid. That was — that was gross. | 我才不死板 刚刚那样 叫恶心 |
[39:02] | – Rigid. Rigid. Rigid. – Okay, I just — This — this is my popsicle. | -死板 死板 死板 -这是我的冰棍 |
[39:05] | Sure, now it works. | 终于恢复了 |
[39:09] | Hey. No. No, no, no. | 不 不不不 |
[39:12] | – What is — – Can I talk to you for a second? | -你们 -能跟你聊聊吗 |
[39:14] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[39:16] | Things are moving way too fast with Sam. | 我感觉跟萨姆的关系进展太快了 |
[39:19] | So about those dating apps that you’re using… | 你用的那些约会软件 |
[39:21] | can you tell me about them? | 能给我说说吗 |
[39:22] | Oh, I’ll text you a list, but basically, here’s the deal. | 我列个单子用短信给你 但基本上是这样的 |
[39:25] | Remember, it’s a numbers game, | 记住 这是一个数字游戏 |
[39:27] | so don’t take anything personally. | 不要太往心里去 |
[39:29] | And always swipe right on the maybes | 不确定的一定往右划 |
[39:31] | ’cause they may be hotter in person. | 因为他们也许真人更帅 |
[39:33] | And also, only meet for coffee or a drink, | 还要记住 见面只能去喝点东西 |
[39:35] | but make sure the bar has food in case the guy doesn’t suck. | 但去的地方一定得有吃的 帅哥就可以约饭了 |
[39:38] | And if you don’t wanna slip back into serial monogamy, | 如果你不想倒退回至古老的一夫一妻制 |
[39:40] | keep it to a 2-date maximum. | 一个人最多约两次 |
[39:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[39:45] | Time for you to have some fun, Jordan. | 你也该享享乐子了 乔丹 |
[39:47] | Yeah. I couldn’t agree more. | 是啊 无比赞同 |
[39:50] | See ya. | 回见 |
[39:55] | So Kawasaki disease in an adult? | 成人得了川崎病 |
[39:58] | Yeah. Hydatid liver cyst. | 是啊 肝脏包虫囊肿 |
[40:01] | This night was bananas with a capital B. | 今晚真是大写的疯狂 |
[40:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:04] | So you and Sam? | 你和萨姆哈 |
[40:07] | Yeah. Casual, you know, taking it day by day. | 对 顺其自然 一点点来 |
[40:12] | You and Jessica? | 你和杰西卡 |
[40:14] | For now. | 先这样 |
[40:15] | You know me. | 你知道我的 |
[40:17] | I do. | 我知道 |
[40:21] | So that’s happening. | 那边也开始了 |
[40:24] | Yeah. Annie and Scott. | 是啊 安妮和斯科特 |
[40:27] | Yeah, he told me, man to man. | 他跟我说了 男人之间的对话 |
[40:30] | Man to man, huh? How do you feel about it? | 男人之间的对话 你感觉如何 |
[40:32] | Oh, I hated it. | 恨得要死 |
[40:34] | – He’s arrogant, egotistical. – Well, hold on. | -他傲慢又自负 -等等 |
[40:36] | You know, I used to date the guy. | 那是我曾经约会过的男人 |
[40:38] | He happens to be a really great guy. | 是个很不错的男人 |
[40:40] | Annie, however, is a walking therapy session. | 而安妮呢 自带急需心理辅导光环 |
[40:42] | Oh, that’s my family you’re talking about. | 你说的那可是我家人 |
[40:45] | All right, so she’s not the most stable. | 好吧 也许她有些不稳定 |
[40:47] | But who is? | 可谁又好到哪去了 |
[40:48] | She stole your TV. | 她偷走了你的电视 |
[40:50] | Gave me an excuse to buy a new one. | 旧的不去新的不来 |
[40:57] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[41:00] | Yeah. Me, too. | 好 我也是 |
[41:14] | I think I’m made you too many omelettes. | 我好像给你做过太多次蛋卷了 |
[41:16] | How do you feel about huevos rancheros? | 你爱不爱吃墨西哥式煎蛋 |
[41:22] | Sam, we gotta talk. | 萨姆 我们谈谈 |