时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Dr. Callahan! It’s good to see you. | 卡拉翰医生 见到你真高兴 |
[00:06] | You, too, Bennett. Meet Paul Cummings. | 我也是 班尼特 这是保罗·卡明斯 |
[00:09] | Victim’s over here. | 伤者在这儿 |
[00:10] | Out of the way! Hey, coming through! | 让开 借过 |
[00:11] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[00:12] | Jalen Dawson, 17. Wind knocked the crane over, | 贾伦·道森 17岁 风把起重机刮翻了 |
[00:15] | Hit him on his head, rolled over onto his leg. | 击中他的头部 又翻倒压住了他的腿 |
[00:18] | No luck reaching his mom on her cell. | 没能打通他妈妈的手机 |
[00:20] | State patrol’s heading to their house now. | 巡逻队正在往他们家赶 |
[00:22] | Pupils are fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔放大 对光无反应 |
[00:25] | Stop bagging. | 别用气囊了 |
[00:31] | T.C., no corneal reflex. | TC 没有角膜反射 |
[00:33] | Is that bad? | 情况不妙吗 |
[00:35] | This is Clayton Timmons. He owns the quarry. | 这是克莱顿·蒂蒙斯 采石场是他的 |
[00:36] | This is Dr. Callahan and Dr. Cummings. | 这是卡拉翰医生和卡明斯医生 |
[00:38] | The blow to his head looks like it was too severe. | 头部这一击看起来太严重了 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry, but he’s brain-dead. | 抱歉 他脑死亡了 |
[00:43] | He’s not gonna make it. | 挺不过来了 |
[00:50] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[00:51] | You have to do something. He’s just a kid. | 你们总得做点什么吧 他还只是个孩子 |
[00:53] | I-I-I understand that this is hard to hear, all right? | 我明白这消息猛一听很难接受 |
[00:55] | But he suffered total and irreversible loss of brain function. | 但他受到了完全无法恢复的脑功能损伤 |
[00:58] | All we could do right now is make him as comfortable as possible | 我们现在能做的就是在他过世前 |
[01:00] | before he passes, okay? | 让他尽可能好受一些 |
[01:02] | I’m sorry, again. | 再次表示遗憾 |
[01:03] | It’s gonna be an hour, maybe less. | 他还剩一个小时 也许更短 |
[01:05] | He was leaving for Duke in two weeks. Damn shame. | 他两周后就要去上杜克大学了 太可惜了 |
[01:08] | T.C., he’s young and healthy, major organs intact. | TC 他年轻健康 重要器官完好无损 |
[01:11] | He could be a donor. | 可以做捐献者 |
[01:12] | – Right, maybe — maybe Brianna. – Yeah. | -对吧 也许布丽安娜能用得上 -对 |
[01:14] | And if not her, then somebody else. | 她不行 其他人也可以 |
[01:15] | Okay, Brianna. There you go. | 好 布丽安娜 坐好 |
[01:18] | Now you don’t have to be stuck in that bed all day. | 现在你不用整天都卧在那张床上了 |
[01:21] | Thanks. Does it go back all the way? | 谢谢 它能一直往后放吗 |
[01:23] | Of course it does. | 当然可以 |
[01:24] | Up, down — I don’t know. Press the buttons. | 上下调节 我也说不清 按下按钮 |
[01:26] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[01:27] | Look at that. | 看看这个 |
[01:28] | It’s not quite like a roller coaster, | 这不是很像过山车 |
[01:30] | But it will do for now. | 但现在来说够用了 |
[01:31] | I got more good news for you. | 还有好消息要给你说呢 |
[01:33] | You got bumped up on the lung transplant list, | 你在肺移植名单上的位置前提了 |
[01:35] | so you are in the top five. | 这下你就是前五名了 |
[01:36] | That just means my lungs are getting worse. | 这只是意味着我的肺越来越糟了 |
[01:39] | I’m gonna have to go on a ventilator soon, right? | 我很快就要靠呼吸机了 对吗 |
[01:42] | We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们能搞定的 好吗 |
[01:43] | Listen, you’ve had eight potential donors in the past three weeks. | 听着 过去三周你已经有八个潜在捐献者了 |
[01:46] | That’s promising. | 这是很有希望的 |
[01:47] | And none of them matched. | 然而没有一个能匹配的 |
[01:48] | And the reason they didn’t match was because you — | 不能匹配是因为你… |
[01:49] | Because I have to match not only the blood type, | 因为不但要血型匹配 |
[01:51] | but six surface antigens. | 还要匹配六个表面抗原 |
[01:53] | It has to be perfect or | 必须能完美匹配 |
[01:54] | they’ll go to someone else who is perfect… | 不然就要给其他完美匹配的人用了 |
[01:57] | which is never me. | 那个人永远都不是我 |
[02:03] | You’re too smart for your own good sometimes. You know that? | 有时候太聪明也不是好事 你知道吧 |
[02:10] | You got this. | 你没问题的 |
[02:13] | Hey. Tee, what’s going on? | T 什么情况 |
[02:15] | I’m on scene with a brain-dead trauma victim — | 我这儿有一个脑死亡患者 |
[02:17] | healthy, young college kid. | 身体健康 该上大学的孩子 |
[02:18] | Look, his family hasn’t okayed him as a donor yet, | 他家人现在还没同意捐献他的器官 |
[02:20] | but Paul is drawing blood to check for a match. | 但保罗正在采血 好测试匹配度 |
[02:22] | Really? So you’re bringing him in here? | 真的吗 你们要把他带到这儿吗 |
[02:24] | Well, not yet. | 还不行 |
[02:25] | He’s pinned under a crane at a quarry. | 他被压在一台采石场的起重机下面 |
[02:27] | But we’re gonna send the blood over to you with a trooper. | 但我们会拜托警察把血样送给你的 |
[02:29] | Drew, don’t get your hopes up. | 德鲁 别抱太大希望 |
[02:31] | It’s a long shot. | 不一定能成功 |
[02:32] | They aren’t. | 我没抱太大希望 |
[02:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[02:35] | So, it wasn’t a rumor. | 这么说不是传闻了 |
[02:36] | The hospital is really getting sold to Hobart Insurance? | 医院真的要卖给霍巴特保险公司吗 |
[02:38] | Not necessarily. They made a low-ball offer. | 不一定 他们价钱出的太低了 |
[02:40] | Hobart’s ruthless. | 霍巴特公司冷漠无情 |
[02:41] | They bought my cousin Cherion’s hospital in Tulsa. | 他们买了我表哥奇伦在塔尔萨的医院 |
[02:44] | They gutted the staff | 炒了医院员工 |
[02:45] | and turned the ER into a plastic surgery center. | 然后把急诊室变成了一个整形中心 |
[02:47] | We’re screwed. | 我们完了 |
[02:48] | Not if we can get the county to take us over. | 如果能让县里来接管就还有希望 |
[02:51] | We have a great argument — only ER for this community. | 我们理由很充分 这是社区里唯一一家急诊 |
[02:53] | I’m banging on budgets | 我在精简预算 |
[02:54] | to make the numbers work and save our jobs. | 把财务做漂亮 保住我们的饭碗 |
[02:56] | Thanks, Toph. I’m not holding my breath. | 谢了 陶福 我不会报太大希望的 |
[02:58] | All right, let’s get him set up with ortho next week. | 好 让他下周和骨科对接一下 |
[03:00] | – Yeah, you got it. – Hey, Jordan. | -好 没问题 -乔丹 |
[03:01] | Where’s the gallstone patient you paged me about? | 你呼我去看的那个胆结石患者在哪 |
[03:02] | Trauma 3. | 创伤三室 |
[03:04] | Hey, uh, I switched and got Saturday off. | 我调了班 把周六空出来了 |
[03:06] | I was thinking brunch. | 去吃早午餐怎么样 |
[03:08] | Uh…can’t, Jos. | 我不行啊 乔斯 |
[03:09] | Uh, I’m training clients all — all day. | 我要给顾客训练一整 一整天呢 |
[03:11] | May– maybe Sunday? | 要…要不周日 |
[03:13] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 行 |
[03:17] | What? | 干嘛 |
[03:19] | That tone is the same tone | 那个语气跟我应付 |
[03:20] | that I use on dates when I’m not interested. | 不感兴趣的约会对象时一模一样 |
[03:22] | I-I was good with Netflix and chill, | 搁以前我约炮没问题 |
[03:24] | but now it’s all plans and brunch and… | 但现在计划满天飞 又是早午餐又是 |
[03:27] | Then be honest with her, okay? End it. | 那就跟她实话实说 做个了断 |
[03:29] | Don’t waste the woman’s time. | 别浪费人家姑娘的时间 |
[03:30] | It’s not that simple, okay? | 没那么简单 好吗 |
[03:32] | There’s gonna be fallout in the workplace | 那在工作场合我们的关系就僵了 |
[03:34] | if you know what I mean. | 你懂的吧 |
[03:34] | And I know that you do. | 我知道你懂的 |
[03:36] | That was mean! | 真刻薄 |
[03:37] | …They just gonna ignore me every step of the way, huh?! | 他们是不是打算这一路都无视我 |
[03:38] | – I told you I do not want to come here! – And I explained to you — | -我说了我不想来这里 -我跟你解释了 |
[03:41] | – Hold on. What is going on? – Sir! | -等等 怎么了 -先生 |
[03:43] | 18-year-old sent from dialysis with a clotted fistula. | 18岁 透析前发现造瘘栓塞 |
[03:46] | Dad wanted to go somewhere else. | 他爸想把他送到别的什么地方 |
[03:47] | No, no, no! Not somewhere else, anywhere else! | 不 不是别的什么地方 是别的任何地方 |
[03:49] | Your Dr. Clemmens is the one who hit him! | 就是你们的克莱门斯医生撞他的 |
[03:51] | Mr. Martin, Malik, my name is Dr. Alexand– | 马丁先生 马利克 我是亚历山大医生 |
[03:53] | He knows who you are, all right?! | 他知道你是谁 |
[03:54] | And so do I. | 我也知道 |
[03:55] | He’s paralyzed. He’s not stupid. | 他是瘫痪了 他不蠢 |
[03:57] | Malik? | 马利克 |
[03:57] | Hell — hell no! No! | 见鬼 不 |
[03:59] | That bastard doesn’t go anywhere near my son! | 这个混蛋不能靠近我儿子 |
[04:01] | Okay, Malik’s fistula is clotted. | 马利克的造瘘栓塞了 |
[04:02] | He missed dialysis. | 他错过了透析 |
[04:03] | Well, then I need to put in a temporary catheter. | 那我需要放置临时导管 |
[04:05] | No, no! Anybody but him! | 不 除了他谁都行 |
[04:07] | Mr. Martin, I’m sorry, but I’m the only surgeon here right now. | 马丁先生 抱歉 但现在只有我一个外科医生 |
[04:12] | Dr. Clemmens is right. | 克莱门斯医生说得对 |
[04:13] | Without dialysis, his potassium levels will climb | 如果不透析 他的血钾浓度就会上升 |
[04:16] | and his heart could stop. | 这样心脏会停跳的 |
[04:17] | Let’s get him to Trauma 2. | 把他送去创伤二室 |
[04:18] | Fine. But she goes in there, too. | 好吧 但她也得在场 |
[04:21] | The name is Jordan, and whatever you want. | 我叫乔丹 如你所愿 |
[04:24] | Okay, we’ll keep you updated on our end. | 我们会跟你保持联系的 |
[04:26] | Okay, transplant team is mobilizing now. | 移植小组在路上了 |
[04:28] | Let’s hope the mom gets here soon. | 希望他妈妈快点到 |
[04:29] | Yeah, his blood pressure’s dropping, and here’s the blood. | 他的血压在降 血样给你 |
[04:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:33] | Get this to Dr. Drew Alister, | 尽快把它送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[04:34] | San Antonio Memorial ASAP! | 德鲁·阿利斯特医生那里 |
[04:35] | He’s expecting it. | 他等着 |
[04:37] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命 来人 救命 |
[04:40] | – Help, somebody! – Ignore it. | -救命 来人 -别理他 |
[04:42] | Just the punk-ass kids from the trailer park up the road, | 只是路那头拖车公园里的讨嫌小孩 |
[04:44] | always playing pranks. | 总是恶作剧 |
[04:46] | We were doing jumps by the pit, | 我们在矿坑那里练跳车 |
[04:48] | – then Robbie fell in a sinkhole! – No, he — | -罗比掉到坑里去了 -不 他… |
[04:50] | Please! Come on! | 拜托 快点 |
[04:54] | Help! Miles, help me! | 救命 迈尔斯 救我 |
[04:58] | I can’t get out! | 我出不来 |
[04:59] | Hold on, buddy! | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[05:01] | Help! I’m sinking! Help! | 救命 我要沉下去了 救命 |
[05:04] | – Please! – Hold on, hold on! | -拜托 -坚持住 坚持住 |
[05:06] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[05:07] | Hang on, Robbie! We got you. We’re gonna get you out. | 坚持住罗比 我们来了 我们会把你弄出来 |
[05:09] | Hold on, Robbie! Hold on, hold on. I got you. | 坚持住 罗比 坚持住 我来了 |
[05:13] | Timmons, get Bennett! | 蒂蒙斯 去叫班尼特 |
[05:15] | – I can’t reach it! – Hold on. | -我够不着 -坚持住 |
[05:29] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:29] | 第 三 季 第 十 集 | |
[05:34] | Grab the hose! Hold on! | 抓住管子 坚持住 |
[05:37] | Help is almost here! | 帮手来了 |
[05:38] | We’re gonna get you out of here, okay? | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[05:39] | Hold on, buddy. | 坚持住 兄弟 |
[05:40] | We got a ladder, doc! Just try to pull yourself up. | 我们有梯子 医生 你抓住就行 |
[05:44] | Here! Use these! | 用这个 |
[05:46] | Cut it in half. Have him breathe through it. | 切成两半 让他用管子呼吸 |
[05:48] | Go get a rope! | 去拿绳子 |
[05:52] | – Grab it! – Use the hose to breathe! | -抓住它 -用管子呼吸 |
[05:56] | T.C., he’s going under! | TC 他在往下滑 |
[05:58] | – I’m coming, Robbie! – Hold on! | -我来了 罗比 -坚持住 |
[05:59] | Rope! | 绳子 |
[06:07] | T.C., keep pulling. | TC 继续拉 |
[06:09] | I see him. He’s coming up, | 我看见他了 他上来了 |
[06:11] | T.C. keep pulling. Keep pulling. | TC 继续拉 继续拉 |
[06:13] | You got him! | 他上来了 |
[06:16] | Pull! | 拉 |
[06:16] | – Let’s go! – Okay, Come on! | -加油 -快点 |
[06:20] | His breathing’s getting labored. He’s lost consciousness! | 他呼吸困难 没有意识了 |
[06:23] | – We got to get him out of here now! – Let’s go! | -我们要马上把他送出去 -我们走 |
[06:25] | Here we go. Come on, robbie. Stay with me! | 我们走 加油 罗比 坚持住 |
[06:26] | Don’t you dare try and make me the asshole | 你要是敢把我弄成混蛋 |
[06:28] | and you’re his savior. | 把自己变成英雄 |
[06:29] | – This is not good. – Now don’t forget who put Malik in that chair. | -这不行 -别忘了是谁害马利克坐上轮椅 |
[06:31] | Oh, I remember, every single day. | 我记得 从来没忘过 |
[06:33] | But I also saved Malik’s life, and if you would let me, | 但我也救了马利克的命 如果你允许 |
[06:36] | I could make his life better now. | 我会让他过得更好 |
[06:38] | Better? Yeah? | 更好 |
[06:39] | – Well, we don’t need your pity. – Okay. | -我们不需要你的同情 -够了 |
[06:41] | This isn’t pity. I’m trying to help. | 这不是同情 我想帮忙 |
[06:43] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa! Stop, stop, stop. | 停停停 |
[06:44] | Malik does not need the two of you out here fighting. | 马利克不需要你们在这里吵架 |
[06:47] | What he does need is dialysis. | 他需要透析 |
[06:50] | Fine. I’ll suture in a line and page nephrology. | 好吧 我去缝合然后呼叫肾脏科 |
[06:55] | Mr. Martin, are you okay? | 马丁先生 你没事吧 |
[06:57] | Yeah. I-I-I’m fine. | 我 我没事 |
[06:59] | I’m calling a private ambulance, | 我在叫私人救护车 |
[07:01] | and I’m taking us back to the dialysis center. | 把他带回透析中心 |
[07:03] | There’s no need to do that. | 不需要这样 |
[07:04] | No, we’re out of here. | 不 我们要离开这儿 |
[07:06] | Okay. Topher | 等等 陶福 |
[07:07] | – Wheelchair. – What’s going on? | -轮椅 -怎么了 |
[07:09] | Um, it could be anything. Let’s get him into Trauma 1. | 什么都可能 把他送去创伤一室 |
[07:11] | – Okay. We got you. – Will you sit down? | -好了 我们来处理你 -请坐下 |
[07:15] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:18] | Okay, trooper brought the blood in from the scene. | 警察把血样从现场拿来了 |
[07:20] | – Maybe Brianna is — Good. No, no. Don’t — don’t even, okay? | -也许布丽安娜 -好 别说 好吗 |
[07:22] | Let’s see if, uh, the blood matches. | 我们看看是否匹配 |
[07:23] | I’ll be in the lab. | 我去化验室 |
[07:32] | Bennett, get him on high-flow O2. | 班尼特 给他通高流量氧气 |
[07:35] | Ah, dumbass had it coming. | 自作自受 |
[07:37] | Are you blaming the victim now, Timmons? | 你怪受害者吗 蒂蒙斯 |
[07:38] | “Victim”? Please. | 「受害者」 算了吧 |
[07:40] | Little bastards sneak in here, tag my rigs, | 这些小混蛋溜进来 乱搞我的钻探工具 |
[07:43] | – Mess with my machinery. – Okay, okay, okay. | -把设备弄得一团糟 -够了 |
[07:45] | there’s something blocking his airway. He can’t breathe. | 有东西堵塞了气管 他不能呼吸了 |
[07:47] | Bennett, we need the laryngoscope now. Come on. | 班尼特 我们需要喉镜 快点 |
[07:48] | Come on. He’s gonna code. | 快点 他马上要心跳骤停了 |
[07:50] | I’ll put an I.V. How’s it looking? | 我来静脉注射 什么情况 |
[07:53] | There’s gravel blocking his airway. I can’t intubate. | 有碎石堵住了气管 我无法插管 |
[07:56] | Okay. We need to crike him, now. Come on. | 必须立刻切开气管 快点 |
[08:00] | – There’s no kit in here, T.C. – What? | -这里没有气切包 TC -什么 |
[08:05] | He’s coding. | 他心跳骤停了 |
[08:06] | Starting CPR. | 开始做心肺复苏 |
[08:09] | If we don’t have a crike, we’re gonna make one ourselves. | 如果我们没有气切工具 那就得自己做一个 |
[08:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:24] | Cut the chamber right here. | 从滴壶这里剪掉 |
[08:26] | Okay, hand me the bag. | 好了 把空气包给我 |
[08:33] | Wow. I have… Never seen that before. | 我从来没有见谁这样做过 |
[08:35] | Yeah, well, sometimes you got to wing it, right? | 有时候得随机应变 对吧 |
[08:41] | It’s working. I feel the pulse. | 起作用了 我摸到脉搏了 |
[08:42] | Watch out, watch out! Coming through. | 当心 借过 |
[08:44] | Give them room. | 把地方让出来 |
[08:45] | Okay. Bennett, you go help paul, all right? | 班尼特 你去帮保罗 |
[08:47] | Get him to the chopper as fast as you can. | 尽快把他送上直升机 |
[08:49] | Let’s go. One, two, three. | 开始 一 二 三 |
[08:53] | I got it. | 接住 |
[08:57] | Timmons, | 蒂蒙斯 |
[08:59] | There anybody we can call for Robbie? | 罗比有什么人可以联系吗 |
[09:02] | The sheriff? Kid’s a Travers. | 警长 那孩子是特拉弗斯家的 |
[09:04] | He’ll be in jail by the time he turns 18, | 他到了十八岁一定会进监狱 |
[09:06] | Just like his brothers. | 跟他兄弟一样 |
[09:07] | Timmons, I got you’re upset. | 蒂蒙斯 我知道你很生气 |
[09:08] | Yeah, I’m upset! Damn right I’m upset! | 是的 我生气 我他妈就是生气 |
[09:10] | There’s a kid with a full ride to Duke laying over there, brain-dead, | 一个被杜克大学录取的孩子躺在那 脑死亡 |
[09:14] | And that chucklehead travers kid survives? | 而这个特拉弗斯家的熊孩子却活下来了 |
[09:16] | No thanks to you. | 并不是因为你 |
[09:17] | Look — show some respect, | 听着 放尊重一点 |
[09:20] | or I will put you in the ER myself. | 不然我保证让你进急诊 |
[09:41] | T.C.’s headed out on the chopper. | TC已经上了直升飞机 |
[09:43] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[09:45] | Is that the mother? | 那是孩子母亲吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:49] | You ask her yet? | 你问过她了吗 |
[09:50] | I, uh — I wanted to give her some time. | 我想给她一点时间 |
[10:00] | All right. That’s Drew. | 德鲁发来的消息 |
[10:02] | Brianna’s first two antigens matched, | 布丽安娜的前两项抗原匹配 |
[10:04] | So I guess we’re gonna need to know now. | 所以我想我们现在就得知道答案 |
[10:22] | Is he in any pain, doc? | 他痛苦吗 医生 |
[10:24] | He can’t feel anything, Mrs. Dawson. | 他没有任何知觉 道森夫人 |
[10:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:29] | I-I’m sorry to have to ask you this, | 我很抱歉得问您 |
[10:32] | Uh, but is your son an organ donor? | 您的儿子是器官捐献者吗 |
[10:36] | A donor? | 捐献者 |
[10:37] | We — we have a sick little girl at our hospital | 我们医院有一个生病的小女孩 |
[10:41] | That will die if she doesn’t get new lungs. | 如果没有新的肺 她会死 |
[10:42] | We — we thought Jalen might be a match. | 我们认为贾伦可能是匹配者 |
[10:46] | W-we don’t have much time in these situations. | 我们没有太多时间 |
[10:50] | You see it’s — it’s, uh… | 您看这也是… |
[10:52] | It’s — it’s a way to salvage — | 一个补救的办法… |
[10:53] | “Salvage”? | 「折旧」 |
[10:55] | You want to “Salvage” Him? | 你想把他「折旧」 |
[10:57] | No, I’m — Mrs. Dawson, I’m sorry. I — | 不是的 道森夫人 对不起 我… |
[10:59] | No. Get away from me. | 不 离我远点 |
[11:01] | – Mrs. Dawson — – Get the hell away from me. | -道森夫人 -离我远点 |
[11:03] | Get the hell away from me! | 离我远点 |
[11:11] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么办 |
[11:14] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[11:15] | Let’s keep them comfortable. Come on. | 让他们呆的舒服一点 走吧 |
[11:17] | Find a tent, get them out of this wind. | 找一个帐篷 给他们挡住风 |
[11:18] | Yeah, yeah. | 好的 |
[11:24] | That’s just my ulcer acting up. | 那只是我的溃疡发作 |
[11:26] | Okay, your blood pressure is sky-high. | 你的血压非常高 |
[11:28] | You are obviously in a lot of pain. | 你很明显在承受剧痛 |
[11:31] | When was the last time you saw a doctor? | 你最后一次看医生是什么时候 |
[11:33] | Not a lot of time to take care of myself these days. | 这阵子哪里有时间照顾自己 |
[11:35] | Had to quit my job to take care of Malik. | 我不得不辞职照顾马利克 |
[11:39] | That’s a huge adjustment. | 那是个很大的调整 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | Well, Malik — he’s lucky to have a father’s comm– | 马利克很幸运有你这样的父亲… |
[11:46] | Hey, can you pause that, please? | 你能暂停在那里吗 |
[11:47] | what? | 什么 |
[11:48] | What is it, doc? | 那是什么 医生 |
[11:49] | Your pain isn’t from an ulcer. | 你的疼痛不是来自溃疡 |
[11:51] | You have an aneurysm. | 你有一个动脉瘤 |
[11:53] | Now, if you look right there, your aorta — | 如果仔细看那里 你的主动脉… |
[11:55] | It’s starting to tear. Page Dr. Clemmens! | 已经开始破裂 呼叫克莱门斯医生 |
[11:58] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[12:04] | Get him prepped. I’ll scrub in. | 给他做术前准备 我来做手术 |
[12:08] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[12:12] | I just… | 只是 |
[12:13] | I’ve been waiting a year to do | 我已经等了一年 除了写支票 |
[12:15] | something for this family besides write a check. | 我还想要为他们做点事情 |
[12:17] | And I finally have my shot, and I — and I — | 现在终于有机会了 但是 |
[12:20] | – I-I don’t know. – Okay, hey, hey, hey. | -但是我不知道… -没事的 |
[12:22] | You’re overthinking this. | 你想的太多了 |
[12:23] | I put Malik in a wheelchair. | 我已经害得马利克坐了轮椅 |
[12:26] | I can’t make him an orphan, too. | 我不能再让他成为孤儿 |
[12:27] | You won’t. Okay, I’ll scrub in. | 你不会的 放心 我也会参与手术 |
[12:30] | We can do this, me and you — easy-peasy. | 我们能解决 有我和你 小菜一碟 |
[12:33] | Okay. Let’s do it. | 好的 我们来解决 |
[12:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:39] | Toph, I got the blood work back, | 陶福 我拿到血液检测报告了 |
[12:40] | And I told myself I wouldn’t get excited, but holy crap. | 我劝自己不要激动 但天呐 |
[12:42] | No, no! Five of the six antigens match. | 六个抗原体中有五个相符 |
[12:44] | – We’ve never had more than three. – Okay. | -之前从未超过三个 -好的 |
[12:46] | It’s gonna happen. She’s gonna get her lungs. | 成功了 她要有新肺了 |
[12:47] | Look — I-it’s an impossible situation. | 听着 这也没办法 |
[12:48] | You did your best. Okay. | 你已经尽力了 好 |
[12:50] | You hear what I said? She’s gonna get her lungs. | 你听到我的话了吗 她要有新肺了 |
[12:53] | Drew, that was Paul. | 德鲁 是保罗打来的 |
[12:55] | Jalen’s mother said no. | 贾伦的妈妈不同意 |
[12:58] | She can’t say no. | 她不能拒绝 |
[13:00] | Five of the six match. | 六个里面有五个都相符 |
[13:01] | Bri’s so close. Why did she say no? | 小布丽就要得到新肺了 她为什么不同意 |
[13:02] | I don’t — I don’t know. She’s — she’s his mother. | 我不知道 她是他妈 |
[13:05] | That’s not — I’m gonna — | 不行… 我要… |
[13:06] | – I-I got to go out there. – To do what, exactly? | -我得去找她 -找她干吗 |
[13:08] | To tell her that her son’s lungs can save Brianna’s life! | 跟她说她儿子的肺可以救布丽安娜一命 |
[13:10] | The woman just lost her only child, Drew. | 她刚失去了唯一的孩子 德鲁 |
[13:12] | Just imagine what you’re feeling times a thousand. | 她比你要痛苦一千倍 |
[13:16] | I can change her mind. | 我能劝她改变主意 |
[13:17] | Paul is out there. | 保罗就在那 |
[13:18] | He’s doing everything there is to do out there. | 他已经尽最大努力了 |
[13:21] | I need you here, okay? | 这里需要你 |
[13:23] | Just take five, clear your head, and get back to work. | 休息清醒一下 然后回来工作 |
[13:30] | Hi, handsome. | 帅哥你好 |
[13:32] | Hey, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[13:34] | Uh, you’re looking for T.C., he’s out in the field — | 你找TC吗 他还在出外勤 |
[13:37] | Quarry accident. | 采石场事故 |
[13:38] | No, actually, I’m looking for you. | 不 我其实是来找你的 |
[13:40] | T.C. told me about the Hobart sale. | TC跟我说了医院要出售给霍巴特 |
[13:42] | I have an MBA. | 我是工商管理硕士 |
[13:43] | He thought I could help, said you hate paperwork. | 他觉得我能帮上忙 说你讨厌文书工作 |
[13:47] | Those the budgets? | 那些是预算吗 |
[13:47] | Uh, yeah. I’ve been, uh… | 是的 我在… |
[13:50] | I’ve been trying to look for cuts. | 我在试图削减费用 |
[13:52] | So the county could take us over, | 这样就可以被县政府承包 |
[13:53] | keep Hobart away. | 不用被霍巴特收购了 |
[13:55] | That’s smart. I could help you crunch numbers. | 好主意 我可以帮你算算 |
[13:58] | I might see something that you don’t. | 说不定能发现你忽略的地方 |
[14:00] | It’d be a shame to see the ER end up in the wrong hands. | 我可不愿看到急诊室被人瞎折腾 |
[14:03] | That’s really generous. | 你太仗义了 |
[14:04] | Yeah, well, it will help me get laid later. | 这样我才能有人疼啊 |
[14:06] | I’m pretty sure you don’t need these to get that. | 你不用这么做也会有的 |
[14:08] | But, um, sure! | 但是 当然 |
[14:10] | – I mean, really? – Yeah! | -你真的愿意吗 -当然 |
[14:12] | – Thanks. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[14:14] | I really could use the help. | 我真的很需要帮忙 |
[14:15] | Uh, break room’s all yours. | 休息室归你了 |
[14:17] | Perfect. | 太棒了 |
[14:17] | – Want any help? – I got it. You’re good. | -要帮忙吗 -我可以 你去忙吧 |
[14:21] | Got all the gravel out. Gonna pull the crike now. | 沙砾都取出来了 准备拔出气切管 |
[14:27] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[14:29] | Take it slow. It’ll hurt a little bit to talk. | 慢点 说话时会有点疼 |
[14:33] | You risked your life for me. | 你冒着生命危险救我 |
[14:35] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:37] | Couldn’t let a fellow rider down. | 我可不能让骑车同行失望啊 |
[14:39] | So, what happened out there? | 发生了什么事 |
[14:40] | I went up to video the chopper on my phone. | 我上去用手机给直升机录像 |
[14:43] | The gravel shifted on me, like a sinkhole. | 沙砾像漩涡一样向我涌来 |
[14:46] | That happens. | 时有发生 |
[14:48] | Your, uh, parents know where you are? | 你父母知道你在哪吗 |
[14:51] | My dad’s on a barstool somewhere, | 我爸在某个酒吧喝酒呢 |
[14:53] | And my mom bailed on us. | 我妈抛弃了我们 |
[14:55] | Timmons said you were a Travers, like that meant something. | 蒂蒙斯说你是特拉弗斯家的 有什么含义吗 |
[14:58] | My brothers are wild. | 我的哥哥们很野 |
[15:00] | Timmons hates us — whole town does. | 蒂蒙斯很讨厌我们 整个小镇都是 |
[15:02] | Me and my brother were like that — | 我和我哥也是一样 |
[15:04] | The Callahan boys. | 卡拉翰家的臭小子 |
[15:06] | I tried to outdo him. I stole a car. | 我想超过他 于是偷了辆车 |
[15:10] | The cops threw me in Baltimore lockup for being a dumbass. | 结果我太蠢了 被警官关进了巴尔的摩监狱 |
[15:14] | – And now you save dumbasses. – Yeah. | -现在你在救蠢货们 -是啊 |
[15:17] | I guess I just decided to not listen to all the crap | 我决定不再听别人 |
[15:19] | people were saying about me. | 对我的评价了 |
[15:22] | I bet you could, too. | 我觉得你也可以 |
[15:25] | I’m not exactly college material. | 我不是读书的料 |
[15:27] | Neither was I until I decided to do something about it. | 我也不是 直到我决定努力试试 |
[15:30] | I’ll make you a deal, all right? | 我们做个交易吧 |
[15:33] | You get straight B’s, I’ll buy you a bike. | 你拿到B 我就给你买辆单车 |
[15:36] | My legs — they’re burning up. | 我的腿好烫 |
[15:38] | What’s happening?! | 怎么回事 |
[15:39] | It burns! It burns! It burns! | 好烫 好烫 |
[15:44] | I miss you, too, baby. | 我也想你 宝贝 |
[15:47] | Oh, you’re so dirty. | 你好坏坏哦 |
[15:50] | Oh, say it again. | 再说一遍 |
[15:52] | With the pink panties? | 穿着粉裤裤吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:01] | Sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[16:04] | No one’s ever in here. | 从未有人来过这 |
[16:05] | I am, Ray. | 我在 雷 |
[16:08] | So take your booty call somewhere else. | 跟你炮友换个地方打电话吧 |
[16:10] | Yeah, I’ll just, uh… | 好 我这就… |
[16:20] | Hey, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:21] | – I didn’t mean to bother you. – Oh, no, please. | -我没想打扰你 -不 请坐 |
[16:24] | It’s fine. | 没事的 |
[16:25] | I just talked to Kenny about Brianna. | 我刚跟肯尼谈了布丽安娜的事 |
[16:27] | So you heard the mother wouldn’t approve the donation. | 那你也听说那位母亲不愿捐肺的事了 |
[16:30] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:31] | That’s why I’m here. | 这就是我来的原因 |
[16:37] | You never see doctors in here. | 医生从来不到这来 |
[16:40] | They’d rather play god than talk to god. | 与其跟上帝对话 他们更愿意扮演上帝 |
[16:43] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[16:48] | I like it here, feels like home. | 我喜欢这里 有家的感觉 |
[16:52] | I was raised in the church. Literally. | 我在教堂长大 真的 |
[16:55] | Your dad a preacher? | 你爸是牧师吗 |
[16:56] | He ran a bodega in the lower ninth ward. | 他之前在下九区开了家酒窖 |
[17:00] | We lost everything in Katrina | 卡特里娜飓风让我们失去了一切 |
[17:04] | and wound up in a FEMA trailer here. | 我们只能住在应急拖车里 |
[17:08] | Waited two years for the government to help. | 等了两年 政府才提供了帮助 |
[17:10] | Then a methodist church took us in, | 后来卫理公会教堂收留了我们 |
[17:13] | helped us get on our feet again. | 帮我们重新振作了起来 |
[17:16] | Is that why you’re a social worker? | 所以你才当了社工吗 |
[17:20] | Kids are powerless in the system. | 孩子在这个国家太无力了 |
[17:24] | And I — I hated how that felt. | 我讨厌这种感觉 |
[17:28] | Anyway. | 总之 |
[17:30] | We should probably do what we came here for. | 我们得做应该做的事情 |
[17:47] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Dawson, about earlier. | 关于之前的事我很抱歉 道森夫人 |
[17:51] | I can’t imagine what you must be going through. | 我无法想象你的经历 |
[17:55] | His daddy was never in the picture. | 他没有爸爸 |
[17:57] | It was just me and him. | 只有我跟他相依为命 |
[17:59] | He was going to be | 他本来是 |
[18:00] | the first person in my family to go to college. | 我们家第一个上大学的人 |
[18:03] | Sounds like an awesome kid. | 他真厉害 |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:10] | He was my… | 他是我的… |
[18:12] | golden boy. | 金童 |
[18:15] | I always thought he was going to change the world. | 我总觉得他会改变世界 |
[18:20] | Well, he still can. | 他依然可以 |
[18:21] | Whatever you want to do is fine. | 无论你做什么决定我都能理解 |
[18:24] | And I am totally on your side. | 我完全支持你 |
[18:26] | But I thought you should know that | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[18:28] | we found Jalen’s wallet in his locker. | 我们在贾伦的柜子里发现了他的钱包 |
[18:33] | He was a donor. | 他是位器官捐献者 |
[18:36] | 得克萨斯州 身份证 | |
[18:40] | That’s what that means? | 他是器官捐赠者吗 |
[18:43] | That’s what that means, yeah. | 是的 |
[18:44] | He never mentioned that. | 他从未提过这事 |
[18:48] | The good ones rarely do. | 好人一般不留名 |
[18:52] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 节哀顺变 |
[19:03] | 得克萨斯州 身份证 | |
[19:13] | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 急诊 | |
[19:15] | Okay, uh, oh. Uh, let’s run the tests, okay? | 好的 我们做些检测好吗 |
[19:24] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[19:26] | Yes. | 好的 |
[19:28] | Yes, yes, yes, yes! No, thank you! | 太好了 不 谢谢你 |
[19:29] | I — I’m gonna kiss you when you get ba– Yeah, no, I am. | 你回来以后我要吻你…没错 我要吻你 |
[19:32] | There’s nothing you can do about it. | 你躲不掉的 |
[19:32] | Okay. I will see you soon. | 好的 回见 |
[19:35] | Unbelievable! | 难以置信 |
[19:36] | Paul convinced the mom to say yes. | 保罗说服妈妈同意捐肺了 |
[19:37] | Brianna’s getting her lungs. | 布丽安娜有新肺了 |
[19:38] | – Oh, my God! – Yes, yes! | -天呐 -太好了 |
[19:39] | – How’d he do that?! – I-I don’t know! | -他怎么办到的 -我不知道 |
[19:41] | He — I — you got to believe! | 真的要有信仰 |
[19:42] | Sometimes a Hail Mary just works. | 有时候万福马利亚真的有用 |
[19:44] | Yeah, right?! | 是吧 |
[19:46] | I mean — okay. | 好了 |
[19:46] | Uh, can somebody call the transplant team? | 有人能帮忙联系一下移植小组吗 |
[19:48] | I’m gonna book an OR. | 我去订个手术室 |
[19:49] | – Uh, Nina? – Yeah? Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -妮娜 -我在 |
[19:54] | BP’s holding in the 90s. | 血压稳定在90多 |
[19:55] | Good. Cutting the peritoneum now. | 很好 切开腹膜 |
[19:59] | Okay, what can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[20:00] | Uh, just retract, | 拉开伤口就好 |
[20:02] | and make a window in the mesentery, and we’ll be there. | 在肠系膜上开个口就可以了 |
[20:11] | Damn it. His aorta ruptured. | 该死 他主动脉破裂了 |
[20:13] | Pressure’s down to 64 systolic. | 收缩压降到64 |
[20:20] | Still falling. 43 over 22. | 还在下降 43/22 |
[20:29] | Dr. Clemmens, do we tie off the proximal aorta | 克莱门斯医生 给近端主动脉结扎吗 |
[20:32] | or use a clamp? | 还是用止血夹 |
[20:33] | I always forget that part. | 我老是忘记这里 |
[20:39] | A clamp. A tie won’t hold. | 止血夹 结扎没用 |
[20:41] | A DeBakey now. | 德贝基止血夹 |
[20:50] | The bleeding stopped. | 血止住了 |
[20:51] | BP’s back up. | 血压回升了 |
[20:53] | 86 systolic. | 收缩压86 |
[20:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[20:56] | Soon as we get distal control, we’ll fix the aorta. | 控制住伤口末梢后 就修复主动脉 |
[20:58] | Prep a three-centimeter Goretex graft. | 准备个三厘米的环形聚四氟乙烯人造血管 |
[21:08] | Way to get him back, Dr. Clemmens. | 救得漂亮 克莱门斯医生 |
[21:15] | – Want some coffee? – Yeah. | -喝咖啡吗 -好 |
[21:17] | How’s it looking? | 怎么样了 |
[21:18] | Ugh, like the titanic. | 文件堆积如山 |
[21:20] | You have too many patients who can’t afford to pay | 很多病病患付不起医疗费 |
[21:22] | and you’re giving them Elite Care. | 你就给他们「精英医保」了 |
[21:24] | Well, that’s how we roll — treat everybody like family. | 这是我们的风格 像家人一样对待病人 |
[21:26] | Which is why your hospital is broke and going to be sold. | 所以你的医院才会倒闭 被卖掉 |
[21:30] | Here. | 给 |
[21:32] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[21:33] | “Michael Fuller”. | 迈克尔·富勒 |
[21:35] | A headhunter I know. Thank you. | 一个猎头朋友 谢谢 |
[21:38] | Your name came up in conversation. | 他和我聊起了你 |
[21:40] | He’s been tracking you. | 他在关注你 |
[21:41] | I think you should give him a call. | 我觉得你应该跟他联系一下 |
[21:43] | Might have a better gig for you — | 说不定能帮你找个更好的工作 |
[21:44] | More money, shorter commute. | 工资更多 上班更近 |
[21:46] | Nice to be hunted. | 能被猎头关注真好 |
[21:48] | Mm, yes, that. | 这也是 |
[21:51] | You’re taking care of your mom, right? | 你在照顾你妈吧 |
[21:53] | You’ll have a kid in college soon. | 孩子马上要上大学了 |
[21:55] | Yeah, Lynn wants to be a doctor. | 是啊 琳恩想当医生 |
[21:57] | I told her to do something more reliable, like be a poet. | 我让她找个更可靠的职业 比如诗人 |
[22:01] | Well, you’ll have a backup plan, then, right? | 那你就有备用方案了对吧 |
[22:04] | What about the hospital’s plan? | 那医院怎么办 |
[22:06] | – I’m working on it. – Right. | -我正在努力 -嗯 |
[22:08] | But… | 但… |
[22:09] | You should call Michael. | 你最好联系一下迈克尔 |
[22:11] | Yeah. Sure. Thanks. | 当然 谢了 |
[22:18] | Hey, Toph! We are on, man. | 陶福 我们有病人 |
[22:21] | What happened out there? | 发生了什么 |
[22:22] | He developed chemical burns in the chopper | 他在直升机上出现了化学烧伤 |
[22:24] | And then started runs of v-tach. He’s coding. | 然后开始了室速 他快不行了 |
[22:25] | Tee, you got them, too, man. What were you exposed to? | T 你也接触到了它们 是什么东西 |
[22:27] | I don’t know. Hurts like a bastard. | 我不知道 反正痛死了 |
[22:28] | Get Drew to help you! I’m going — | 让德鲁来帮你 我要去… |
[22:29] | No, no. No time. He’s in respiratory distress. | 不 不 没有时间了 他现在呼吸困难 |
[22:31] | Mollie, we need a bed in here! | 莫莉 这里需要一张床 |
[22:32] | Okay. We can’t. Just keep him on the gurney! | 不行 让他待在轮床上 |
[22:33] | Let’s go. Take it, take it, take it! We got you, we got you. | 走 拿着 拿着 有我们 |
[22:37] | You paged me? It’s…2:00 a.M. | 你叫我吗 才凌晨两点 |
[22:39] | Bri, you should be sleeping. | 小布丽 你该睡觉 |
[22:42] | I heard the nurses talking. | 我听到了护士们在讨论 |
[22:44] | They said I’m gonna get the transplant. | 他们说我可以进行移植了 |
[22:49] | Of course you did. | 是的 |
[22:50] | I was… | 我本来… |
[22:52] | waiting to tell you. | 要等会儿再告诉你 |
[22:54] | But, yeah. The transplant team’s on the way. | 但是 是的 移植小组在路上了 |
[22:58] | Cool. | 棒 |
[23:00] | Bri… | 小布丽 |
[23:03] | It’s okay to be scared. | 感到害怕没关系的 |
[23:04] | It’s normal. | 是正常的 |
[23:07] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[23:10] | Like, I want the transplant to happen, | 我想移植 |
[23:12] | But I’m a little freaked out. | 但我又有点害怕 |
[23:15] | They’d be removing my lungs. | 他们会摘掉我的肺 |
[23:18] | They’re kind of attached to me. | 但是它们是我的一部分 |
[23:21] | Yeah, they are. | 是啊 |
[23:23] | Hey, but you’re gonna be asleep the whole time. | 但是在那期间你都是睡着的 |
[23:27] | But what if I don’t wake up? | 要是我醒不过来呢 |
[23:32] | These doctors, they perform miracles every day. | 这些医生每天都在创造奇迹 |
[23:34] | It’s what they do. | 这是他们的职责 |
[23:39] | I get it, I do, | 我懂 真的 |
[23:41] | But a lot of random things fell in place for this to happen. | 但是很多随机的事件恰好促成了这件事 |
[23:45] | It’s not a coincidence. | 这不是巧合 |
[23:48] | You really believe that? | 你真的这样认为吗 |
[23:51] | Yes, or nothing we do matters. | 是啊 不然我们做什么都没用了 |
[23:54] | And I can’t live like that. | 我可不赞同 |
[23:56] | You? | 你呢 |
[23:58] | No. | 不能 |
[24:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:07] | We’re hooked up to a power generator. | 接上了一台电力发电机 |
[24:09] | Should be enough power. | 电力应该够了 |
[24:14] | Let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[24:25] | I did a nerve block and doubled the morphine. | 我做了神经阻滞麻醉 注射了两倍吗啡 |
[24:28] | He won’t feel anything. | 他不会有感觉的 |
[24:47] | – And clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[24:50] | Refractory v-tach — third shock, no response. | 严重室速 第三次电击 没有意识 |
[24:53] | Doesn’t make any sense. He’s 14, young, and healthy. | 没道理啊 他才14 年轻健康 |
[24:55] | Hand me 100 of Lido. | 给我100毫克利多卡因 |
[25:01] | Wait, Toph. Look at his QT intervals. | 等等 陶福 看他的QT间期 |
[25:02] | It’s prolonged. | 变长了 |
[25:03] | The calcium in his blood is super low. | 血钙浓度很低 |
[25:05] | That’s what’s causing all this. | 所以他才会这样 |
[25:06] | Okay, give me an amp of Calcium Chloride. Thank you. | 好 给我两支氯化钙 谢谢 |
[25:15] | Sinus rhythm. Good call. | 窦性心律 正确的选择 |
[25:18] | – Strong pulse. – Okay. | -脉搏强劲 -好的 |
[25:19] | Now we just need to figure out | 现在我们要找出是什么 |
[25:20] | what’s jacked up his electrolytes. | 导致了他电解质浓度的升高 |
[25:22] | And yours, too. | 还有你的 |
[25:22] | Uh, Mollie, can you run | 莫莉 你能不能 |
[25:23] | – a full chemistry on the both of them? – Yeah. | -给他俩做下电解质检查吗 -好的 |
[25:25] | Toph, I’m good, I’m good. | 陶福 我很好 不用了 |
[25:27] | W– just to be sure. | 以防万一 |
[25:28] | You were in the gravel with him. | 你也接触了那些碎石 |
[25:29] | Let’s go, superman. You’re not coding, too. | 走吧 超人 你最好别出事 |
[25:32] | After you get him to recovery, | 带他去恢复室之后 |
[25:34] | I want crit checks every 30 minutes. | 每30分钟检查一次红细胞积压 |
[25:36] | See, you had that the whole time. | 看到没 整个手术你都稳定自如 |
[25:40] | You can stop pretending now, Jordan. | 可以别装了 乔丹 |
[25:41] | It’s just us. | 只有我们俩了 |
[25:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[25:48] | Come on. You saved my ass in there. | 拜托 你帮了我大忙 |
[25:51] | I would not have gotten through that surgery without you. | 没有你我根本无法完成手术 |
[25:53] | Is that clear enough? | 还不够明显吗 |
[25:54] | You would have done the same thing for me. | 你也会为我做同样的事 |
[25:58] | You know, I don’t blame you for being scared. | 我不会因为你害怕了而责怪你 |
[26:00] | The family has changed your life, you’ve changed theirs. | 那家人改变了你的生活 你也改变了他们的 |
[26:03] | You’re bound to each other. | 你们相互牵绊 |
[26:06] | I’m just glad you were on tonight. | 我只是很高兴今晚你值班 |
[26:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:13] | You know, Scott, | 斯科特 |
[26:15] | I really wasn’t there for you last year for the accident, | 去年那场事故时我没有陪着你 |
[26:17] | And I’m… | 我… |
[26:19] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:23] | You’ve got your own stuff going on. | 你当时也有自己的烦心事 |
[26:26] | No, Scott, no. | 不 斯科特 不 |
[26:28] | You have always been there for me. | 你一直都陪伴在我身边 |
[26:32] | When I had a stalker… | 当有人跟踪我的时候… |
[26:33] | …you were the one who made sure that I got home safe. | 是你确保我能够安全到家 |
[26:36] | And when I had a stroke, you’re the one who saved my life. | 当我中风的时候 是你救了我的命 |
[26:39] | And… | 还有 |
[26:41] | when I lost the baby… | 当我失去了孩子的时候… |
[26:44] | …you never left my side. | 你从来没有抛下我 |
[26:49] | And where else would I be? | 我还能去哪呢 |
[26:59] | You’re the best person I know, Scott Clemmens. | 你是我认识的最好的人 斯科特·克莱门斯 |
[27:02] | You’re honest, you’re loyal, | 你很诚实 很忠诚 |
[27:04] | you’re decent, and you mean everything that you say. | 很正派 不说假话 |
[27:08] | And I know how rare that is. | 我知道这有多珍贵 |
[27:16] | I never knew you felt that way. | 从来不知道你是这样看我的 |
[27:23] | Well, I do. | 我是的 |
[27:51] | I should go… | 我得去… |
[27:52] | check on him before he gets into trouble. | 去看看他以免出现问题 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好啊 去吧 |
[28:06] | Kenny, this is Dr. Angara. | 肯尼 这是安加拉医生 |
[28:08] | She runs the transplant team for this region. | 她是本地区器官移植小组的负责人 |
[28:09] | Make sure she gets everything she needs. | 要保证满足她的一切需求 |
[28:11] | Just a free O.R. We can hit the ground running. | 就要间空手术室 我们能马上投入工作 |
[28:12] | The donation center said you have a transplant candidate here. | 捐赠中心说你们这里有位器官移植候选人 |
[28:15] | Yeah. She’s 13. She’s got cystic fibrosis. | 是的 她才13岁 患有囊肿性纤维化 |
[28:17] | She’s at the top of the list. | 她排在移植名单的第一位 |
[28:18] | – We’ll do it tonight. – Good. | -我们今晚就能做手术 -太好了 |
[28:19] | I’m gonna make some calls. | 我去打几个电话 |
[28:20] | I don’t normally get to share good news at 2:00 A.M. | 我一般不会在凌晨两点跟人分享好消息 |
[28:25] | You know, Nina’s been asking about you. | 妮娜一直有打听你的事情 |
[28:27] | She asked me about me. That girl’s not shy. | 她还跟我打听我 那姑娘可不是害羞型的 |
[28:31] | And you’re a delicate flower? | 难道你是朵敏感易碎的花 |
[28:33] | Ask her out. | 约她吧 |
[28:34] | I like her. I do. | 我喜欢她 真的 |
[28:35] | But… | 不过 |
[28:37] | What? | 不过什么 |
[28:40] | Right. | 懂了 |
[28:41] | Joss is fun, man — nothing serious. | 乔斯很有意思 我们不是来真格的 |
[28:43] | Oh, so you’re just gonna tread water your whole life | 你就打算一辈子都停滞不前了吗 |
[28:46] | so you don’t get hurt again. | 觉得这样就不会再受伤 |
[28:48] | That ain’t living, Kenny. That’s dying. | 这根本不算活着 肯尼 跟死了没差别 |
[28:49] | Incoming! | 患者来了 |
[28:50] | Hey, Dr. Angara! The donor’s here! | 安加拉医生 捐献者来了 |
[28:53] | He’s posturing. Gave him a shot of mannitol. | 他现在是去大脑强直 给他注射一剂甘露醇 |
[28:54] | You don’t have much time. | 你们的时间不多 |
[28:55] | – We’ll take it from here. – All right, let’s go. | -接下来就交给我们吧 -我们走吧 |
[28:56] | I’ll take you up to your transplant team. | 我带你们去跟器官移植小组其他人汇合 |
[28:59] | Holy smokes! Look at you! | 我的天呐 看看这是谁 |
[29:01] | It’s good to see you.How you doing? | 很高兴见到你 最近过得好吗 |
[29:02] | Were you out there while this guy was showing off, | 这家伙在炫耀自己单独完成了截肢手术的时候 |
[29:04] | – doing a solo field amputation? You kidding me? – All right. | -你也在那儿吗 开什么玩笑 -好了 |
[29:05] | Thank Bennett, all right? He was a rock star. | 要多谢班尼特 他特别厉害 |
[29:07] | Well, I wouldn’t have been there without you. | 要不是你 我也不可能在这儿了 |
[29:08] | – Well, yeah. – It’s funny, huh? | -是吗 -真是挺巧的 |
[29:09] | Yeah, I know, you can’t make this stuff up, huh? | 这种东西你也瞎编不出来 对吧 |
[29:11] | Thank you for getting her to say yes. | 谢谢你说服了他妈妈 |
[29:13] | Of course, man. | 不客气 哥们 |
[29:14] | Hey, hey. That’s Jalen’s mom. | 那位是贾伦的母亲 |
[29:20] | Is there anything that I could do for you? | 有什么我能帮你的吗 |
[29:23] | Can I see him one more time? | 我能再看他一眼吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:26] | I-I’ll take you to him, okay? | 我带你去见他 好吗 |
[29:44] | We got in there just in time, Mr. Martin. | 我们的手术进行地很及时 马丁先生 |
[29:46] | If you’d have left, you would have bled out on the freeway. | 如果你离开了 可能会在高速路上流血身亡 |
[29:51] | I’m grateful for you saving my life, Dr. Clemmens. | 你救了我的命 我很感激 克莱门斯医生 |
[29:56] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[29:57] | If you think I’m gonna forgive you for what you did to my boy, | 如果你觉得为此我就会原谅你对我孩子做的事 |
[30:01] | that ain’t happening. | 那是不可能的 |
[30:02] | I’m not asking for you to forgive me. | 我没有想请求你的原谅 |
[30:04] | I’m asking for you to let me help. | 我只想让你接受我的帮助 |
[30:07] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[30:11] | All this hate — it almost killed you. | 这些怨恨 差点害死了你 |
[30:14] | Dad, just let it go. | 放下吧 爸爸 |
[30:17] | Boy, you don’t know what you’re talking about. | 孩子 你完全不知道你在说什么 |
[30:18] | I’m not a boy! I’m 18. | 我不是孩子了 我18岁了 |
[30:20] | I can make my own decisions. | 我能自己做决定 |
[30:22] | I want to explore some of the treatments | 我想试试克莱门斯医生为我 |
[30:24] | that Dr. Clemmens researched for me. | 研究过的几种治疗方式 |
[30:26] | Well, that’s great, Malik. | 那太好了 马利克 |
[30:28] | But how did you know? | 不过你是怎么知道的 |
[30:30] | I told him. | 我告诉他的 |
[30:31] | I… thought Malik needed to know his options. | 我认为 马利克有必要知道自己的选择 |
[30:35] | You talked to my boy without my consent? | 你未经我的允许就和我儿子谈过了 |
[30:38] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[30:39] | Mr. Martin, this accident has torn apart your lives. | 马丁先生 这场事故让你们的生活支离破碎 |
[30:43] | But when are you going to start putting them back together again? | 但你什么时候才能恢复以前的生活呢 |
[30:46] | Now, Malik — he wants to, but you need to. | 现在马利克想重新开始 但你必须作出决定 |
[30:50] | You got a second chance. | 你有一次重新开始的机会 |
[30:53] | Don’t waste it. | 不要浪费了 |
[31:00] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[31:05] | Dad, please. | 爸爸 求你 |
[31:11] | So… | 那就 |
[31:16] | …tell me about some of these treatments. | 跟我说说你的那几个治疗方案吧 |
[31:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:23] | There are a couple of therapies that we should discuss… | 我们需要讨论几种疗法 |
[31:31] | TC T.C. | |
[31:32] | They said you got burned. Oh, my God. | 他们说你烧伤了 我的天呐 |
[31:35] | I got exposed to something in the field — | 出外勤的时候不小心接触到了什么 |
[31:37] | Still waiting on the labs. | 还在等检查结果 |
[31:41] | By the way, thank you for | 对了 谢谢你 |
[31:42] | helping Toph out with the books tonight. | 今晚帮陶福做那些账面工作 |
[31:44] | That was cool. | 你真是太好了 |
[31:45] | It’s no big deal, really. | 其实没什么大不了的 |
[31:47] | No, it is, to me. | 不 对我来说很重要 |
[31:49] | It’s his crusade, and, uh, it means a lot, so… | 那是他的圣战 意义重大 所以 |
[31:52] | Well. You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:54] | – Hey, T.C. – Yeah. | -嗨 TC -没事 |
[31:55] | Ah, Evel Knievel is back out of ct. I got him. | 埃维尔·克尼维尔做完CT了 交给我吧 |
[31:58] | I, uh, heard you fractured a few ribs. | 听说你断了几根肋骨 |
[32:01] | Yeah. So, did my dad get here? | 是啊 我爸爸来了吗 |
[32:04] | About that — I spoke to the sheriff. | 关于这个 我跟警长通过话了 |
[32:06] | They checked his work, but he never showed up today. | 他们打电话去了他工作的地方 他今天没去 |
[32:10] | Yeah. I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[32:12] | So, are you feeling better? | 有没有感觉好一点了 |
[32:15] | Uh, much better now. | 现在好多了 |
[32:20] | All right. | 行了 |
[32:22] | – Robbie, this is Jessica… – Hi. | -罗比 这是杰西卡 -嗨 |
[32:24] | …My girlfriend. | 我女朋友 |
[32:25] | “Your girlfriend”? That’s a first. | 「你女朋友」 这倒是头一次 |
[32:28] | Yeah. You know, got to keep you guessing. | 为了给你一种捉摸不透的感觉嘛 |
[32:31] | Right. We better go. I’ll catch you later? | 好了 我们得走了 晚点来找你 |
[32:33] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[32:35] | – Bye, Robbie. – Bye. | -回头见 罗比 -再见 |
[32:37] | Hey, Jessica. Here’s that card. | 杰西卡 卡片给你 |
[32:39] | If this ship’s going down, I’m going down with it. | 如果医院要完了 我也要跟医院共存亡 |
[32:42] | That’s a mistake. You need to have a plan. | 你不应该这样 你得有个计划 |
[32:44] | I-I have a plan. | 我确实有个计划 |
[32:46] | What do you think about this? | 你听听这个计划怎么样 |
[32:47] | It’s an election year. | 今年是选举年 |
[32:48] | We pressure the county supervisors to buy the hospital. | 我们给县政府施压让他们买下医院 |
[32:53] | That’s not gonna happen. | 这不可能实现的 |
[32:54] | We make it about local jobs. | 我们把这个跟本地就业扯上关系 |
[32:56] | That’s not gonna happen because Hobart already won the bid. | 我说不可行是因为霍巴特已经中标了 |
[33:00] | No. Wh– where’d you hear that? | 不可能 谁告诉你的 |
[33:03] | Hobart. | 霍巴特 |
[33:05] | – Why wou– – They hired me to run their transition team. | -你怎么 -他们雇我来负责交接工作 |
[33:08] | Hired you? | 你来负责 |
[33:10] | You’re a Pharm Rep. | 你是药物代表啊 |
[33:11] | With an MBA. | 有MBA学位的药物代表 |
[33:12] | Wait a second. You’ve seen all our books. | 等一下 你看过我们所有的资料 |
[33:15] | I trusted you! | 我那么相信你 |
[33:17] | You’ve been playing us all this time? | 你一直在背后耍花样 |
[33:19] | Look, Topher — | 听着 陶福 |
[33:20] | – Spare me. – I get it. | -离我远点 -我明白 |
[33:21] | I get that you’re pissed, okay? | 我明白你很生气 |
[33:23] | But there’s one more thing that you need to know. | 但是还有件事得告诉你 |
[33:24] | What, that you’re the devil? | 什么事 告诉我你是魔鬼吗 |
[33:26] | You’re the first one that’s gonna be fired. | 他们第一个要炒掉的人就是你 |
[33:31] | Hobart wants their own ER chief. | 霍巴特想要他们自己的急诊室主管 |
[33:34] | You don’t have to be a martyr. | 你没必要做个烈士 |
[33:36] | Just take the damn card. | 拿着这卡片 |
[33:41] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[33:55] | Those cops here for me? | 那些警察是来找我的 |
[33:57] | Yep. | 是的 |
[33:59] | Timmons filed a complaint. | 蒂蒙斯提出了申诉 |
[34:00] | Look. I know you think you got no other option right now. | 我知道你觉得自己没什么出路了 |
[34:04] | That the story of your life’s already written? | 你未来的人生就那样了 |
[34:05] | It’s not. | 其实并不是 |
[34:07] | There’s good people out there, | 还有些好人等着你 |
[34:09] | People you haven’t even met yet | 那些你还没有遇见的人 |
[34:10] | Who are gonna change your life for the better, | 那些将让你的人生更美好的人 |
[34:12] | – Trust me. – Yeah, sure. | -相信我 -对 跟真的似的 |
[34:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:19] | Ah, and the other kid — Jalen. | 还有另外那个孩子 贾伦 |
[34:21] | The brainiac? | 那个出主意的 |
[34:22] | He’s in my brother Garret’s class. | 他是我哥加勒特班上的同学 |
[34:24] | Not anymore ’cause he’s dead. | 不是同学了 因为他已经去世了 |
[34:26] | But you’re still here, | 但你还活着 |
[34:27] | So what are you gonna do with that chance? | 你该怎么把握这个机会呢 |
[34:31] | Don’t screw it up, all right? | 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[34:39] | I didn’t think we had a prayer of making it back. | 我想我们好像没有为手术祈祷 |
[34:42] | Sometimes, a prayer is all you need. | 有时你需要的就是祈祷 |
[34:50] | Hell of a night, huh? Sitting court side. | 难熬的一夜 看着手术插不上手 |
[34:53] | I’m not letting Brianna’s lungs out of my sight. | 我要紧盯着布丽安娜的肺 |
[34:58] | There’s — there’s no other way to say this. | 这个没法委婉 |
[35:01] | Her final lab came back. | 她的最终检查结果出来了 |
[35:03] | Her last antigen doesn’t match Jalen’s. | 她的最后一个抗原跟贾伦不匹配 |
[35:07] | So she’s not getting the lungs. | 她没法做肺脏移植了 |
[35:10] | well, run it again. That’s a mistake. | 再做一遍 肯定做错了 |
[35:13] | They did — twice. | 他们做了两遍 |
[35:14] | Hold on, she matched blood type… | 等等 她的血型是匹配的 |
[35:17] | …Five out of six antigens — i-it all lined up. | 六个抗原里面五个匹配 结果都在那里 |
[35:20] | When do you not get the sixth? | 你怎么会漏掉第六个 |
[35:21] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[35:22] | But there’s a patient at St. John’s matching all six. | 但是圣约翰医院有个病人六个抗原全匹配 |
[35:25] | So the — the odds of rejection are a lot less. | 这样她被拒绝的概率就很大了 |
[35:31] | I’m sorry, Drew. | 我很抱歉 德鲁 |
[35:34] | It’s not fair. It’s… | 这不公平 |
[35:37] | She’s a kid. She doesn’t deserve this. | 她还是个孩子 她不应该承受这些 |
[35:40] | You’re right. She doesn’t. | 你说的对 她不应该承受这些 |
[35:51] | Hey, uh, Jos, um… | 你好 乔斯 |
[35:53] | Hey. | 你好 |
[35:54] | About sunday — I, uh — um, yeah… | 关于周日的事 |
[35:58] | I wanted to talk to you about that, Kenny. | 我正要跟你说这个 肯尼 |
[36:01] | Oh, you do? | 你要说什么 |
[36:03] | Look, I-I didn’t want to do this on our shift, | 我本来不想在值班的时候说这个的 |
[36:06] | But I thought you should hear it from me. | 但我觉得应该亲口告诉你 |
[36:10] | I got back with Ray, my ex. | 我跟我的前任雷复合了 |
[36:13] | Ray? | 雷 |
[36:15] | With that Ray? | 跟那个雷 |
[36:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:19] | You know, we kept it on the DL. | 我们一直没有公开 |
[36:21] | you know how it is dating someone at work. | 你知道跟同事约会是怎样一种体验 |
[36:23] | Oh, ye– I do know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[36:24] | And you’re a great guy, Kenny. | 你是个好人 肯尼 |
[36:28] | And you’re gonna find someone awesome. | 你肯定能找到更好的 |
[36:35] | So, that little got her lungs. | 小女孩得到肺了吗 |
[36:37] | no, she, uh — she didn’t. | 没有 |
[36:42] | So it was a waste? | 就这么浪费了 |
[36:43] | No. No, um… | 不是 |
[36:46] | Each one of these coolers contains a match for Jalen’s organs. | 每个冷藏箱都装着一个得到匹配的贾伦器官 |
[36:51] | Here, look — | 看这里 |
[36:53] | Edward Curry — heart… | 爱德华·库里 心脏 |
[36:56] | …Father of three in Houston. | 一位三个孩子的父亲 住在休斯顿 |
[36:57] | Laurie Danario — liver, single mom in Little Rock. | 劳里·达纳里奥 肝脏 小石城的单亲妈妈 |
[37:01] | Serena Owens — a freshman, texas a&m, kidneys. | 塞雷娜·欧文斯 得州农机大学的新生 肾脏 |
[37:05] | Juan Alvarez — lungs, | 胡安·阿尔瓦雷斯 肺脏 |
[37:07] | Music teacher, San Antonio. | 圣安东尼奥的音乐老师 |
[37:11] | So, that’s it. | 就这些 |
[37:14] | Jalen’s gone now. | 贾伦不在了 |
[37:16] | Not to them, he’s not. | 对这些人来说他没有离开 |
[37:19] | See, you were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:22] | Your son did change the world. | 你的儿子确实改变了世界 |
[37:29] | We were emotional, okay, with Malik, his dad’s surgery. | 我们因为马利克还有他爸的手术当时很情绪化 |
[37:33] | We just… | 我们 |
[37:34] | Needed to clear the air, you know? | 得把话说清楚 |
[37:36] | It’s what friends do. | 这是朋友会这么做的 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:39] | So, do we need to do that now? | 我们现在就要那么做吗 |
[37:41] | No. | 不用 |
[37:43] | I’m good. | 我不用 |
[37:45] | You? | 你 |
[37:45] | I’m good. | 我也不用 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[37:47] | Good. Well, I’m glad we cleared that up. | 很好 我很高兴都说清楚了 |
[37:50] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -没错 -很好 |
[37:51] | Cool. | 棒 |
[37:52] | I got to get changed. Annie’s picking me up. | 我要去换衣服了 安妮要来接我 |
[37:54] | Yeah, I, um… | 我… |
[37:56] | I’ve got charts… | 我去拿… |
[37:58] | that I have to do, so… | 要填的病历 那么… |
[37:59] | All right. | 好的 |
[38:06] | Topher told me everything. | 陶福都跟我说了 |
[38:08] | Hobart offered me the job weeks ago. | 霍巴特几周前就给了我工作 |
[38:10] | They wanted to know more about the ER and the people who worked here. | 他们希望更了解急诊室和在这里工作的人 |
[38:13] | So, this is all lies — you and me. | 所以这一切都是假的 我们之间的事 |
[38:16] | No. No, I did not lie to you, T.C. | 不 我没有骗你 TC |
[38:18] | You lied to me every time you didn’t tell me. | 你每次不告诉我就是在骗我 |
[38:20] | You’re working for people | 你给那些 |
[38:21] | who want to destroy everything I care about, | 摧毁我关心的一切的人工作 |
[38:25] | who see sick people as profit centers. | 他们把病患当做摇钱树 |
[38:28] | I didn’t know then that I would feel the way I do now. | 我当初也不知道我现在有这种感触 |
[38:31] | I-I-I-I mean — why do you think I told topher? | 我…不然你以为我为什么会告诉陶福 |
[38:33] | That — that’s why I told him, to save him. | 这就是我告诉他的原因 去帮他 |
[38:36] | After you saved the deal. | 在你确保交易成功之后 |
[38:38] | You used me to get to my friends. | 你利用我接近我的朋友 |
[38:41] | I know they’re just numbers on a ledger to you, | 我知道他们对你来说只是账簿上的数字 |
[38:42] | But to me, they’re my family. | 但对我来说 他们是我的家人 |
[38:45] | You mess with them, and I’m done with you. | 你惹了他们 我跟你玩完了 |
[38:48] | I am done with you. | 我跟你玩完了 |
[38:50] | TC T.C. | |
[38:51] | T.C., I made a mistake! | TC 我犯了错 |
[38:54] | O-okay. You can punish me or — or you can let me fix it. | 好 你可以惩罚我 或者你可以让我补救 |
[38:57] | No. There’s nothing to fix, Jessica, | 不 没什么能补救了 杰西卡 |
[38:59] | ’cause you’re what’s broken. | 你才是破碎的那个 |
[39:01] | Not the hospital, not the patients, | 不是医院 不是病人 |
[39:04] | not the people who work here. | 不是在这里工作的人 |
[39:06] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[39:07] | Wait, please. Just listen to me for one second. | 等等 求你了 听我说两句 |
[39:10] | I’m — I’m — I’m sorry, but I… | 我…我…对不起 但我 |
[39:13] | I think I love you. | 我觉得我爱你 |
[39:19] | Yeah. | 是么 |
[39:21] | I was beginning to think the same way about you, too. | 我也开始这么想 |
[39:26] | Thanks for clearing that for me. | 要谢谢你帮我打消了这个念头 |
[39:36] | Yeah, I know she’s at the top of the list. | 我知道她在名单的前几位 |
[39:38] | It’s just not a piece of cake. | 但没那么简单 |
[39:40] | Well, look, w-whatever I can do to help, you tell me. | 听着 无论我能帮上什么 告诉我就好 |
[39:43] | All right. Will do. | 好的 我会做的 |
[39:49] | Hey, look — you know, uh, | 听着 你知道… |
[39:50] | if you want, we could talk about this more over breakfast. | 如果你愿意 我们可以早餐的时候聊聊这事 |
[39:53] | – What about your complicated thing? – I — | -那你复杂的事呢 -我… |
[39:57] | I, uh… cleared that up. | 我…我解释清楚了 |
[39:59] | I-I have to be up-front with people. | 我得对人坦率 |
[40:00] | It’s just who I am. | 这就是我 |
[40:03] | Yeah. Well, that and your nurse friend got back with her boyfriend, | 那事还有你那个和男友复合的护士朋友 |
[40:06] | Right, the brunette? | 是吧 那个深发女孩子 |
[40:08] | You know, it is amazing what you can hear… | 在你觉得没人在听的时候 |
[40:10] | …when you think nobody’s listening. | 你会惊讶你都听到了什么 |
[40:14] | It’s always the quiet ones. | 总是那些安静的人 |
[40:15] | Oh, you know what? I’m not that quiet. | 知道吗 我可不安静 |
[40:19] | See you at breakfast. | 早餐时见 |
[40:21] | Yes, you will. | 好的 |
[40:26] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[40:28] | – I got ahead of myself, and I let you down. – You didn’t. | -我太心急了 让你失望了 -你没有 |
[40:31] | I always start off with the worst-case scenario, anyway. | 反正我总是为最坏的情况做打算 |
[40:34] | Okay. How’s this for a scenario? | 好吧 那这个情况怎么样 |
[40:36] | How about after you get your lung transplant, | 你接受肺移植之后 |
[40:38] | you come stay with me and Rick? | 来跟我和瑞克住 |
[40:40] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[40:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:42] | Would — I wouldn’t ask you if I wasn’t… | 我要不认真不会问你的 |
[40:45] | I mean, it’s up to you, but — | 我的意思是 这取决于你 不过 |
[40:47] | Are you kidding? Nothing would make me happier. | 别逗我了 没什么能让我更幸福了 |
[40:50] | You would have your own room and yard and… | 你会有自己的房间和院子 还有… |
[40:53] | you’d have two wildly overprotective parents. | 你会有两个超级过度保护的家长 |
[40:56] | You’d really let me stay with you | 你真的愿意让我 |
[40:57] | till I found a new foster family? | 在找到新寄养家庭前跟你住吗 |
[41:00] | No. | 不 |
[41:01] | Bri, we want you to be a part of our family. | 布丽 我们希望你能成为我们家庭的一部分 |
[41:05] | We want to adopt you. | 我们想收养你 |
[41:08] | If you’ll have us. | 如果你愿意的话 |
[41:11] | Yes! | 当然好 |
[41:13] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[41:16] | – Too tight! – Hmm? Sorry. | -太紧了 -对不起 |
[41:22] | How about you pass me that remote? | 你把手柄给我吧 |
[41:25] | Come on. | 快点啦 |
[41:26] | You just… | 你才刚刚… |
[41:28] | – I’m starting! – Just ’cause you know… | -我要开始啦 -就因为你知道… |
[41:32] | – What are you doing? What buttons are you — – Dad — | -你干嘛呢 你在按什么键 -老爸 |