时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Tell me real quick before he comes back. | 他回来前赶紧告诉我 |
[00:05] | How’d you meet this new guy? | 你怎么认识这家伙的 |
[00:06] | In line at the grocery store. | 杂货店排队认识的 |
[00:07] | – Oh! Very 1950s housewife of you. – Yeah. | -真有上世纪五十年代家庭主妇风格 -对 |
[00:12] | Well, he seems like a nice guy. | 他看着人挺不错 |
[00:13] | Yeah, you know, so far so good, which I needed right now. | 对 目前都还好 正是我需要的 |
[00:16] | Just…normal. | 平凡就好 |
[00:21] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:22] | Yeah. It’s just hot today. | 好啊 今天有点热 |
[00:24] | Actually, it’s unseasonably cool for summer in San Antonio. | 其实圣安东尼奥这个夏天异常凉爽 |
[00:28] | Oh, it must just be me then. | 那肯定就我觉得很热 |
[00:31] | So, how long have you and Shannon been together? | 你和香农在一起多久了 |
[00:32] | – Oh, uh, well… – Nope, | -那个 -没有 |
[00:34] | we’re not “Together”. We don’t use labels. | 没「在一起」 我们不整这些标签 |
[00:37] | Well, uh, well, labels are there for a reason, you know? | 贴标签也有原因的 知道吗 |
[00:40] | I mean — I mean, how do you define together, Matt? | 具体得看怎么定义「在一起」了 马特 |
[00:42] | You know, I think that there is together, right? | 就是有情侣「在一起」 对吧 |
[00:44] | And then there’s together. Right? | 也有普通的「在一起」 |
[00:46] | And — And — And so — | 还有 还有 那么 |
[00:48] | Are you sure you’re okay? ‘Cause you’re sweating a lot. | 你真没事吗 流了好多汗 |
[00:50] | Yeah, I’m good. | 我没事 |
[00:53] | Matt. Matt? | 马特 马特 |
[00:55] | Oh, geez. | 天啊 |
[00:58] | – What the hell? – Oh, my God. | -什么情况 -我的天啊 |
[01:01] | Okay, I need you to help move furniture. | 帮忙把家具搬走 |
[01:03] | I’ll call 911 and meet the ambulance. | 我去报警 去接救护车 |
[01:06] | Okay, Punctured femoral artery. | 好 是股动脉穿孔 |
[01:07] | All right, I want you to cut the straps of my purse. | 帮忙把我钱包的带子剪下来 |
[01:09] | We’re going to use it as a tourniquet. | 用带子做止血带 |
[01:19] | He’s still bleeding. | 他还在流血 |
[01:21] | All right, let’s roll him over. | 好 把他翻过来 |
[01:25] | Great, he’s got a puncture in his butt. | 很好 他的屁股也刺穿了 |
[01:27] | We can’t tourniquet it. What do we do? | 无法止血 怎么办 |
[01:29] | I have to clamp the artery with my finger. | 我得用手指捏住动脉 |
[01:31] | This date just keeps getting better. | 约会真是越来越有意思了 |
[01:33] | Touchdown. | 触地得分 |
[01:34] | – Touchdown! – Yeah! | -触地得分 -棒 |
[01:36] | There we go. There we go. | 太棒了 漂亮 |
[01:37] | Nice to hang out with you. Haven’t done it in a while. | 跟你出来太好玩了 很久没一起玩了 |
[01:44] | It’s Syd. She’s in town signing her discharge papers. | 是茜德 她进城来办退伍手续 |
[01:47] | She’s gonna drop off a letter of recommendation later tonight | 今晚晚点她会把负责布丽安娜的 |
[01:49] | – for Brianna’s social worker. – Nice. | -社工的推荐信带过来 -好 |
[01:51] | You? | 你呢 |
[01:53] | Uh, hospital sale — That’s a kick in the nuts, huh? | 医院转让 真是致命一击啊 |
[01:55] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:57] | – Jessica. – Yeah. | -杰西卡 -是啊 |
[01:59] | I did not see that coming. | 万万没想到啊 |
[02:01] | Just shows you not to trust women, huh? | 告诫我们别信女人吧 |
[02:03] | Maybe just not that woman. | 或许那女人是个例外 |
[02:05] | I wouldn’t slam the entire gender — | 我可不会否定所有女性 |
[02:06] | Then Annie tells me today | 安妮今天告诉我 |
[02:07] | that she’s thinking of moving in with Scott. | 她想和斯科特同居 |
[02:10] | Scott. Can you believe that? | 斯科特 你敢相信吗 |
[02:12] | – Like, Scott, Scott. – Yeah. | -就是那个斯科特 -知道 |
[02:13] | So, to summarize, betrayed by a girlfriend, | 总而言之 女友背叛 |
[02:16] | Annie ditching me, and ER being sold. | 安妮甩了我 急诊室又被卖了 |
[02:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢您呐 |
[02:20] | – Hey, get a — – Coming up. | -再来一… -马上 |
[02:23] | Thought you cut down on the drinking. | 还以为你不怎么喝酒了 |
[02:24] | – Yeah, I was. – Right. | -之前是 -好吧 |
[02:26] | And look where it got me. | 但少喝酒还是这下场 |
[02:30] | Uh, you know what? I’m gonna go. | 好了 我要走了 |
[02:31] | I want to see Brianna before she falls asleep. | 我想在布丽安娜睡前看看她 |
[02:33] | – Yeah. – We’re gonna talk, okay? | -好 -再聊 好吗 |
[02:34] | Later. | 以后再说 |
[02:36] | – Take an Uber home. – Okay. | -打优步回家吧 -好 |
[02:38] | You can — you can just — you can have this seat here | 不介意的话 你可以 |
[02:41] | – if you want. – Thank you. | -坐这里 -谢谢 |
[02:42] | You hitting on my girl? | 你在勾搭我的妹子吗 |
[02:44] | Trust me, I’m not hitting on your girl. Okay? | 相信我 我没勾搭你的妹子 好吗 |
[02:45] | Oh, so you’re saying she’s ugly. | 你是在说她丑吗 |
[02:47] | – Brian. – No. I just offered her my chair, all right? | -布莱恩 -没有 我只是把位置让给她 |
[02:49] | Everything’s cool, man. | 啥事没有 哥们儿 |
[02:50] | – Come on, baby. – Just — It’s okay. | -别闹 亲爱的 -啥事没有 |
[02:51] | That’s right, you better leave, you little bitch. | 好 你最好给我滚 孬种 |
[02:53] | – Whoa, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. – No. No, Tee. | -等等 等等 -别别 T |
[02:55] | – What did you call my friend? – I said he’s a little bitch. | -你叫我朋友什么 -孬种 |
[02:58] | Come on, let it go. Tee, come on! Tee! | 好了 别理他 T 够了 T |
[03:04] | You need to stay focused on shadowing Kenny tonight. | 你今晚就专心做肯尼的助手 |
[03:07] | First step back towards nursing school. | 回归护士学校的第一步 |
[03:09] | – I’m really proud of you. – Thank you. I’m excited. | -真为你骄傲 -谢谢 我很激动 |
[03:12] | I’m…a little distracted. | 我有点精神不集中 |
[03:13] | I kind of had a rough start to the night. | 晚上开头并不顺利 |
[03:15] | – What?- – But, um… | -什么 -不过 |
[03:16] | I just — I told T.C. | 我告诉TC |
[03:17] | that we were talking about moving in together. | 我们在商量同居的事 |
[03:19] | He did not take it well. | 他有点接受不了 |
[03:20] | Oh. You told him that? | 你跟他说了 |
[03:23] | I mean, I know we — we talked about it one time, | 我是说 我们就聊了一次 |
[03:26] | but we haven’t decided anything about it. | 还什么都没决定 |
[03:29] | – Oh. Okay. – I mean, doesn’t it — | -好吧 -我是说 |
[03:30] | doesn’t it seem fast? | 不会太快了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah– I know we had that moment where we were lying in bed | 我知道我们躺床上时有过那念头 |
[03:35] | and we were talking to each other about “What if?” But — | 而且都是用「如果」的语气在说 可是 |
[03:37] | Yeah. No. You know what? I jumped the gun. | 好了 听我说 我太着急了 |
[03:39] | Just forget I said anything. | 忘掉我说的话吧 |
[03:40] | – Well, Annie — – Incoming. | -安妮 -患者来了 |
[03:41] | There’s my boss. I better go. | 老大在那边 我得过去了 |
[03:43] | Annie, first patient’s up. Let’s go. | 安妮 第一个病患来了 走 |
[03:44] | – I’m ready. – What do we got? | -准备好了 -什么情况 |
[03:46] | Female, late 20s. She’s tachy with a stable BP. | 女 不到30岁 心跳过速 血压稳定 |
[03:48] | Patient lost control of her bicycle and fell on her chin. | 病患自行车失控 摔伤了下巴 |
[03:49] | Okay. Trauma 1. She’s choking on her blood. | 好 送创伤一室 流血快让她窒息了 |
[03:55] | Can’t find the cut with all this blood. | 这么多血 没法找到伤口 |
[03:57] | – More suction, Kenny. – On it. | -抽吸加大 肯尼 -好的 |
[04:01] | Hold it. Hold it. | 等等 等等 |
[04:02] | She’s not choking on blood. | 不是血让她窒息 |
[04:03] | It’s something in the back of her throat. | 她喉咙深处有东西 |
[04:04] | Can we get forceps? | 拿镊子 |
[04:15] | – What is that? – It’s a piece of food. | -什么东西 -是块食物 |
[04:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:18] | Let’s set up to suture her chin. | 准备缝合下巴 |
[04:20] | I’ll get the kit. | 我去拿缝合包 |
[04:24] | I thought I got it all. Hey! Guys! | 不是都取出来了吗 等等 各位 |
[04:27] | – Wait. Annie? – On it. | -等等 安妮 -来了 |
[04:32] | What do you see? | 看到了什么 |
[04:34] | Nothing. | 没东西 |
[04:37] | That’s the problem. There’s nothing in there. | 麻烦了 里面没东西了 |
[04:39] | Hey. What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[04:41] | Uh, male, 42. Status post syncopal fall | 男性 42岁 病后晕厥摔倒 |
[04:43] | with multiple lacs from broken glass. | 碎玻璃造成多处撕裂 |
[04:45] | He’s got a punctured femoral and sacral artery. | 股动脉和骶骨动脉穿孔 |
[04:47] | – BP is in the 90s. – All right. | -血压90 -好 |
[04:48] | I’ll stitch him up in Trauma 2, | 去创伤二室给他缝合 |
[04:50] | then send him up for an angiogram | 然后给他做血管造影 |
[04:51] | to see if he needs more surgery. | 看还要不要动手术 |
[04:53] | Uh, no, Paul — He can do it. | 不用了 保罗就可以了 |
[04:54] | He’s right behind me with Shannon. | 他和香农随后就到 |
[04:56] | – What, were you guys… – Uh, hanging out. | -怎么 你们这是 -一起出去玩 |
[04:59] | So, where’d he come from? | 怎么认识他的 |
[05:02] | We were on a double date. | 四人约会上认识的 |
[05:03] | And now you got your finger in his butt cheek. | 你的手指都碰他屁股了 |
[05:05] | This should be interesting. | 应该很有意思 |
[05:07] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[05:26] | There wasn’t any other food in your throat. | 你的喉咙里没别的食物了 |
[05:28] | So we need to figure out what’s been causing you to gag. | 那我们得弄清你窒息的原因 |
[05:31] | – Has this happened before? – Yeah, a lot lately. | -之前有这种情况吗 -最近很频繁 |
[05:34] | That’s why I fell off my bike. | 所以我才从自行车上摔倒 |
[05:35] | I-I was riding in Brackenridge Park, | 我在布雷根里基公园骑车 |
[05:37] | and I took a bite of a power bar and started choking… | 吃了点能量棒就感到窒息了 |
[05:41] | and just lost control of my bike. | 然后自行车就失控了 |
[05:43] | I just — I-I’ve been having trouble | 只是最近吃东西 |
[05:45] | keeping food down lately. | 有点困难 |
[05:46] | You look a little thin, Dana. | 你看着有点瘦 丹娜 |
[05:48] | Is there something else going on? | 还有别的什么情况吗 |
[05:50] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[05:51] | You think I have | 你和其他医生一样 |
[05:52] | an eating disorder like all the other doctors. | 觉得我是饮食失调 |
[05:54] | – What other doctors? – All of them. | -什么其他医生 -所有医生 |
[05:56] | I’ve been to so many I’ve lost count. | 看了太多医生 我都数不清了 |
[05:57] | I’m — I’m not purposely starving myself. | 我不是有意不吃东西 |
[06:00] | I just — I can’t eat. | 只是 我吃不了 |
[06:01] | Are you on any medications for it? | 你有在吃药吗 |
[06:03] | You seem a little anxious. | 你好像有点焦躁 |
[06:05] | I took Xanax, | 我吃了阿普唑仓[镇静剂] |
[06:06] | but that zonked me out, so I stopped doing that. | 但吃了我会晕倒 所以就没吃了 |
[06:08] | I went holistic. | 我去做了身心锻炼 |
[06:09] | I have tried yoga, meditation, exercise. | 练了瑜伽 做冥想 做锻炼 |
[06:12] | I mean, I even went to Peru to see a shaman. | 我还去秘鲁见了萨满巫师 |
[06:16] | I took ayahuasca and went on a vision quest. | 喝过死藤水 做过灵境追寻 |
[06:19] | Wow, I-I, uh, would not have recommended that. | 我可不建议你那么做 |
[06:22] | The ayahuasca made me puke for three days, | 死藤水让我吐了三天 |
[06:24] | and I feel like I haven’t stopped since I got back. | 回来后感觉呕吐也没停 |
[06:28] | I mean, this has ruined my life. | 这毁了我的生活 |
[06:30] | So if you’re finished, I just — I really — | 所以等你检查完了 我想 |
[06:33] | I just want to go home to my dog. | 我想回家抱抱狗狗 |
[06:35] | Yeah. I’m, uh… | 好 我 |
[06:37] | I’m gonna give you a shot of a strong antacid | 我给你开一剂强效解酸药 |
[06:40] | in case this is from reflux. | 以防是因为逆流 |
[06:42] | And then I’ll look through your chart. | 然后再看看你的病历 |
[06:46] | Topher, | 陶福 |
[06:47] | can I talk to you for a second? | 能聊聊吗 |
[06:49] | I don’t have anything to say to you, Lucifer. | 我跟你没啥好说的 女魔头 |
[06:52] | Look, I’m sorry, okay? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[06:55] | I’m on your side. I’m trying to help you. | 我是支持你的 我想帮你 |
[06:57] | By secretly working for the company that’s gonna fire everybody. | 那就偷偷跟会把大家都开除的公司合作吗 |
[07:00] | You might want to rethink that strategy. | 劝你重新考虑下这策略 |
[07:01] | You were going to get fired anyway, okay? | 你们反正会被开除的 好吗 |
[07:03] | I didn’t have anything to do with that. | 这和我没关系 |
[07:04] | I gave you the heads-up. | 我提醒过你 |
[07:05] | You gave them all our secrets. | 你把我们的秘密全告诉他们了 |
[07:06] | Now they may fire everybody. | 所以他们才可能开除大家 |
[07:13] | Is T.C. Okay? | TC没事吧 |
[07:15] | You should ask him. | 你去问他啊 |
[07:17] | He won’t answer any of my calls. | 他不接我电话 |
[07:19] | Good for him. Now if you’ll excuse me, | 还好没接 不好意思 |
[07:21] | I need to take care of my patient | 我现在还没被开除 |
[07:22] | while I still have a job here. | 我得去照看病患了 |
[07:25] | Mollie, I’m gonna need an office after the meeting. | 莫莉 会后我需要间办公室 |
[07:27] | Can you help me, please? | 麻烦帮我安排一下 |
[07:28] | After what you did to Topher, try the local Starbucks. | 你都那么对陶福了 劝你去星巴克办公 |
[07:32] | Bye, Felicia. | 再见 菲莉西雅 |
[07:36] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[07:37] | Any news on what Hobart’s going to do yet? | 知道霍巴特公司的打算吗 |
[07:39] | Besides replacing Topher, | 除了要把陶福换掉之外 |
[07:40] | I heard they’re gonna turn this place into an HMO. | 听说他们要把这变成健保中心 |
[07:43] | Are the nurses safe? | 护士们没事吧 |
[07:44] | We got a union. | 我们有工会 |
[07:51] | So, this guy went on a date with you while he was high. | 这家伙嗑嗨了还跟你约会 |
[07:56] | Yeah, we need to get a tox screen on him. | 对 得给他做个毒理学检查 |
[07:58] | – Yes, Doctor. – Thank you. | -好的 医生 -谢谢 |
[08:02] | Yeah, Shannon seems to think that he’s on molly. | 香农觉得他吃了迷魂药 |
[08:06] | Molly. | 迷魂药 |
[08:07] | Well, you know, molly isn’t the pure MDMA | 你知道迷魂药不是 |
[08:09] | that all the kids think it is, right? | 年轻人以为的那种纯摇头丸 是吧 |
[08:11] | It’s cut with all kinds of stuff — | 混合着各种东西 |
[08:13] | aspirin, bath salts… cocaine. | 像阿司匹林 浴盐 可卡因 |
[08:16] | Exactly, so he could be having an adverse reaction | 没错 这里面很多东西都能让他 |
[08:18] | to any number of those things. | 出现不良反应 |
[08:19] | We don’t know when he took what he took? | 我们也不知道他什么时候吃的药 |
[08:22] | I really know how to pick ’em. | 我真是太会挑人了 |
[08:24] | I mean, h-he just seemed so normal, you know? | 他看着很正常啊 |
[08:27] | Well, just because he took molly on a date | 他只是吃了迷魂药去约会 |
[08:29] | doesn’t make him not normal. | 也没什么不正常的 |
[08:32] | I mean, I’m not saying it bodes well | 我不是说未来你的情路 |
[08:33] | for the future of your relationship. | 会一帆风顺 |
[08:36] | But… | 不过 |
[08:37] | – No. – Jordan, | -够了 -乔丹 |
[08:38] | do you need help with anything? Kenny asked me to check in. | 要帮忙吗 肯尼让我过来看看 |
[08:41] | Annie, uh, I’m sorry. | 安妮 抱歉 |
[08:42] | I forgot that you were shadowing here now. | 我忘了你在这当助手 |
[08:44] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[08:45] | Do you need anything? | 要帮忙吗 |
[08:46] | Uh, yeah, actually, you can help us out. | 要 你可以帮帮我们 |
[08:48] | We need an emergency contact for this patient. | 我们需要这位病人的紧急联系人 |
[08:50] | Can you maybe go through his phone | 你能不能在他的手机里找找 |
[08:51] | and see if you can find someone on his social circle | 看他的朋友里面有没有 |
[08:53] | who can answer questions? | 能帮得上忙的 |
[08:54] | Yeah, I’ll be glad to do it. | 好的 乐意效劳 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:58] | That was uncomfortable. | 刚才好尴尬呀 |
[09:00] | Scissors. | 剪刀 |
[09:01] | You didn’t tell her about… | 你没有告诉她吧… |
[09:03] | They found a match for Brianna. | 他们为布丽安娜找到配型合适的肺了 |
[09:05] | Lungs are on the way. | 马上就送过来 |
[09:06] | – Finally. – That’s great. | -终于 -太棒了 |
[09:07] | Let’s get the OR prepped and get Brianna ready. | 把手术室准备好 让布丽安娜准备手术 |
[09:09] | Yeah, no, you should go. Um, I can take care of this. | 你快去吧 这边我能处理好 |
[09:11] | Paul, go find Drew and see if he’s checked in yet. | 保罗 去找德鲁 看他来了没有 |
[09:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[09:31] | Nothing still? | 还是没人接吗 |
[09:33] | I’m gonna kill Drew. | 我要被德鲁气死了 |
[09:34] | I’ll go up and sit with Bri. | 我先到小布丽那里去 |
[09:36] | Here, I’ll keep trying. | 我继续给德鲁打电话 |
[09:37] | Whoa. Your patient’s had nine GI work-ups. | 天 你的病人来消化内科检查过九次了 |
[09:39] | What’s the deal? | 怎么回事 |
[09:40] | Stomach cramping, vomiting. | 胃痉挛 呕吐 |
[09:42] | Choking and gagging almost nonstop. | 窒息和干呕 几乎都没停过 |
[09:44] | Look at her history. Tell me what you see. | 看看她的病史 告诉我你发现了什么 |
[09:46] | Just had a CT a couple weeks ago. | 几周前才做了CT |
[09:48] | Totally normal. | 一切正常 |
[09:49] | All her blood tests, including markers | 所有血检 包括 |
[09:51] | for Celiac and Crohn’s disease are normal. | 乳糜泻和克罗恩病的指标 均一切正常 |
[09:53] | – Severe GERD? – Maybe. | -严重的胃食管返流疾病吗 -也许 |
[09:55] | W – what does her endoscopy show? | 胃镜检查出什么了吗 |
[09:58] | Mm, never had one. | 没有做过胃镜 |
[09:58] | Looks like it was ordered a couple times, | 好像预约过几次 |
[10:00] | but insurance wouldn’t cover it. | 但是保险公司不报销这个费用 |
[10:02] | The GI consults all say | 消化内科的医生都说 |
[10:03] | her symptoms are “Likely psychosomatic.” | 她的症状有可能是心理作用引起的 |
[10:06] | Well, anxiety can wreak havoc on the body. | 焦虑的确会对人体产生负面影响 |
[10:09] | Once she gets that under control, | 我相信一旦她把情绪控制好了 |
[10:12] | I’m sure her GI symptoms will miraculously go away. | 这些症状都会奇迹般地消失 |
[10:15] | I’m gonna discharge her. | 我准备让她出院 |
[10:17] | – Start the paperwork, okay? – But… | -开始准备材料吧 -但是 |
[10:19] | Hey, uh, Topher? | 陶福 等一下 |
[10:20] | Can I just say something, | 我能再说几句吗 |
[10:22] | It’s not really like you to just dismiss someone as nuts. | 这么简单就把她当做疯子这不像你的风格 |
[10:24] | I’m not, Shannon. I’m looking at her history. | 并不是 香农 我看了她的病史 |
[10:26] | I’m going by what I see. | 根据观察我只能得出这个结论 |
[10:27] | And so am I. | 我也观察了 |
[10:28] | You’re the one who told me you have to find a way | 是你告诉我的 一定要想尽办法 |
[10:30] | to emotionally connect with the patient. | 和病患进行心灵上的沟通 |
[10:33] | You’re being like all those other doctors. | 你现在就跟其他的医生一样了 |
[10:34] | You’re not listening to her. | 你根本就没有认真倾听 |
[10:36] | If we all did that, we’d all be really sucky doctors — | 如果我们都这样的话 我们都是庸医了 |
[10:38] | uh, not that you’re a sucky doctor, | 并不是说你是庸医 |
[10:40] | because you are not, boss man. | 因为你确实不是 老大 |
[10:44] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[10:45] | I’m in a — I’m in a pissy mood, | 我现在情绪很烦躁 |
[10:47] | and I’m letting it cloud my judgement. | 这影响了我的判断力 |
[10:48] | Let’s do the endoscopy. | 我们给她做个胃镜检查吧 |
[10:50] | We’ll label it as emergent, | 我们把这个列为紧急情况 |
[10:51] | so the insurance doesn’t flag it. | 这样保险公司就不得不报销了 |
[10:53] | Yeah! Screw the corporation. | 这才对嘛 去他的保险公司 |
[10:55] | You’ve never done an endo. | 你还没做过胃镜吧 |
[10:56] | – No. – Come — Come join me. | -没有 -和我来吧 |
[10:57] | – Absolutely. – Hey, Shannon. | -好的 -香农 |
[10:59] | Hey, I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[11:01] | You were right. He’s on molly. | 你说对了 他确实吃了迷魂药 |
[11:02] | Right there. | 就在这里 |
[11:03] | Silver lining — | 棒棒哒 |
[11:05] | Your date’s got a good drug dealer. | 看来你约会对象的毒贩还挺靠谱的嘛 |
[11:07] | – It was the pure stuff. – Comforting. | -货很纯嘛 -呵呵 |
[11:08] | I swear, I thought he was just normal, you know? | 我发誓 我还以为他就是个普通人 |
[11:12] | That’s what I liked about him. | 这正是我喜欢他的一点 |
[11:14] | Excuse me? Excuse me. | 不好意思 打扰一下 |
[11:16] | Oh, hey. You’re Jordan, right? | 你就是乔丹 对吧 |
[11:18] | – Yeah. – I just got a phone call | -对 -有人给我打电话说 |
[11:19] | about Matt being brought to the ER. Is he okay? | 马特被送到急诊室来了 他没事吧 |
[11:21] | I’m sorry. What is your relationship to the patient? | 抱歉 请问你和患者是什么关系 |
[11:23] | I’m Cristina, his wife. | 我是克里斯蒂娜 他的妻子 |
[11:26] | His wife? | 他的妻子 |
[11:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:32] | Why you got to start a fight? | 为什么你非要打架 |
[11:33] | ‘Cause the guy got in your face and called you a little bitch. | 因为那个人不尊重你还骂你是孬种 |
[11:36] | He needed his ass handed to him. | 他就是欠揍 |
[11:37] | So what? Who cares what some drunk prick has to say? | 那又怎么样 谁会关心一个醉鬼说什么 |
[11:40] | Now because you got to prove what a man you are, | 现在就因为你要逞英雄 |
[11:42] | I’m stuck in here, | 我哪儿也去不了 |
[11:43] | missing my shift and Brianna. | 班也没法上 布丽安娜的手术也没法去 |
[11:45] | Hey, can I get my phone call now?! | 我现在能打电话了吗 |
[11:48] | Hey, I’m a doctor. I got to call in to work. | 我是个医生 我必须给医院打电话 |
[11:50] | Drew, you’re very loud. | 德鲁 你好吵 |
[11:52] | Anybody?! | 都没人理我吗 |
[11:58] | Uh, so, you’re in an open marriage? | 所以 你们就是所谓的开放式婚姻吗 |
[12:00] | Actually, we like to call ourselves polyamorous. | 其实我们更喜欢称其为多夫多妻制 |
[12:03] | Okay, which means what, exactly? | 好吧 这是什么意思 |
[12:06] | We’re involved with more than one person | 我们同时在感情上和性方面 |
[12:08] | in a romantic, sexual, and loving relationship. | 脚踏好几只船 |
[12:13] | Whoa. Sorry. Uh, that sounded personal. | 抱歉 好像听到了私密性的东西呢 |
[12:14] | Oh, no, it’s okay. I have no secrets. | 没关系 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[12:18] | Um Cristina, this is Dr. Clemmens. | 克里斯蒂娜 这位是克莱门斯医生 |
[12:20] | He sewed up Matt’s wounds. | 是他缝合的马特的伤口 |
[12:23] | Cristina is Matt’s wife. | 克里斯蒂娜是马特的妻子 |
[12:30] | So, I reviewed Matt’s angiogram, and it looks like | 我检查了马特的血管造影 看上去 |
[12:32] | he doesn’t need any more surgery, which is great. | 他不需要再做手术了 这棒极了 |
[12:35] | Looks like Dr. Alexander’s quick thinking | 是亚历山大医生反应迅速及时 |
[12:37] | probably saved his life. | 救了他一命 |
[12:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:40] | It’s fine. | 不客气 |
[12:43] | All right. Um… | 就这样吧 |
[12:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[12:47] | Dr. Alexander, if you need me, | 亚历山大医生 需要我的话 |
[12:48] | I’ll be charting at the nurses’ station. | 我就在护士站写病历 |
[12:55] | I’m sorry, but did Matt tell you that he was seeing me? | 抱歉 马特告诉过你他在和我约会吗 |
[12:58] | Of course. Yeah. | 当然了 |
[12:59] | He — he told me when he met you. | 他认识你的时候就告诉我了 |
[13:00] | He even showed me your Facebook profile. | 他还给我看了你的脸书账号呢 |
[13:03] | You seemed lovely, so I gave him my blessing. | 你挺可爱的 我祝福你们 |
[13:05] | Okay, that’s nice, | 好吧 |
[13:06] | but, Cristina, he didn’t tell me about you. | 但是克里斯蒂娜 他从没提起过你 |
[13:08] | I know. And you should know that is not how we operate. | 我知道 你也应该知道我们就是这样的 |
[13:11] | I’m…pretty upset with Matt right now. | 我 我现在对马特很失望 |
[13:14] | I mean, he should’ve been honest with you, Jordan. | 我是说 他应该对你坦诚一些 |
[13:16] | We put all our cards on the table. | 我们都已经摊牌了 |
[13:18] | Did you know that he was using molly? | 你知道他曾经吸毒吗 |
[13:21] | I suspected something. | 我曾经怀疑过 |
[13:22] | He’s been seeing a much younger woman | 他之前总去见一个很年轻的女人 |
[13:24] | who’s a little too wild for my taste. | 她有点超出了我的接受程度 |
[13:27] | They went to an EDM concert last night. | 他们昨晚去听了一场电子音乐会 |
[13:30] | I think it’s time for him to break things off with her. | 我觉得他是时候与她断绝关系了 |
[13:32] | That’s why I was hoping things worked out with you. | 这也是我为什么希望他和你好的原因 |
[13:35] | Okay. I have to, uh… | 好吧 我得… |
[13:38] | I have to go out that door. | 我得出去一下 |
[13:44] | His wife? | 他的妻子 |
[13:46] | I’m not talking about this with you. | 我不想和你说这些 |
[13:48] | In fact, I’m not gonna talk about it | 事实上 我也不打算和 |
[13:49] | with anybody on this planet or in this galaxy… | 世上任何一个人说这些 |
[13:52] | – ever. – Polyamory. | -绝不 -多角婚恋 |
[13:54] | You think you’ll give it a — give them a go? | 你会给 给他们机会吗 |
[13:56] | You’re really enjoying this, aren’t you? | 你很乐在其中吧 对吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah. I really am. | 是啊 感觉很欢乐 |
[14:00] | Okay, well, speaking of uncomfortable dating situations, | 对了 说到令人不舒服的约会 |
[14:05] | Did you tell Annie about our kiss? | 你和安妮说了我们接吻的事吗 |
[14:07] | See, look. Now your smile is gone. | 看吧 你的笑容消失了 |
[14:09] | I don’t see the point of drudging something up | 我不知道老揪着这种事不放有什么意义 |
[14:12] | that’s just gonna hurt her feelings. | 这只会对她造成伤害 |
[14:13] | It was long, emotional night. | 那是个漫长又情绪化的夜晚 |
[14:15] | We said a lot of stuff to each other, | 我们促膝长谈 |
[14:17] | and it just…happened in the moment. | 它就这么发生了 |
[14:20] | Yeah, no, I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[14:22] | And, look, whether or not you decide to tell Annie, | 不管你告不告诉安妮 |
[14:23] | that’s obviously your business. | 这都是你的事 |
[14:25] | But just take a page from my friends in Trauma 2. | 但就看我创伤二室朋友的例子 |
[14:28] | It is never a good idea to keep secrets. | 保留秘密绝不是个好主意 |
[14:30] | Dr. Clemmens, the Transplant team said | 克莱门斯医生 移植小组说 |
[14:32] | they’d be ready for you in 15 minutes. | 他们十五分钟内准备好 |
[14:33] | Anybody hear from Drew? | 有德鲁的消息吗 |
[14:34] | No, and we can’t find T.C. | 没有 我们也找不到TC了 |
[14:36] | Kenny sent the paramedics over to T.C.’s apartment | 肯尼派急救员去了TC的公寓 |
[14:38] | just in case. No one was there. | 只是为防万一 那里一个人都没有 |
[14:41] | Okay, I will call some of his motorcycle buddies | 我去给他那些摩托兄弟打电话 |
[14:43] | to see if we can find him. | 看能不能找到他 |
[14:45] | Officer, I want my phone call now. | 警官 我需要我的电话 |
[14:47] | – Few minutes. – No, “Few minutes”? | -等几分钟 -不 「等几分钟」 |
[14:48] | You said that 20 minutes ago. | 你二十分钟之前就这么说 |
[14:50] | – Drew, take it easy. – All right. | -德鲁 淡定点 -好吧 |
[14:53] | The more you bug them, | 你越是激怒他们 |
[14:55] | the longer they’ll make you wait. | 他们就会让你等越久 |
[14:58] | Drunk tank rules, all right? | 醉汉拘留所规则 知道吗 |
[14:59] | Don’t piss off the cops, | 别惹恼警察 |
[15:01] | forget about time, and try to make friends. | 忘记时间 结交朋友 |
[15:06] | Luckily for us, | 我们还是挺幸运的 |
[15:06] | we don’t have to worry about the making friends part. | 我们不用为交朋友发愁 |
[15:10] | This doesn’t bother you? | 你一点都不在乎吗 |
[15:12] | – I’ve been here before. – And you’re proud of that? | -我之前在这待过 -很值得骄傲吗 |
[15:14] | Just stating a fact. | 我只是陈述事实 |
[15:17] | Yelling at the cops just makes it worse. | 朝警察吼只会让事情变得更糟 |
[15:19] | I’ve never missed a day’s work. | 我从没有翘过一天班 |
[15:21] | I made a commitment to Brianna. | 我向布丽安娜承诺过 |
[15:24] | I read to her every night before she falls sleep, Tee. | 每晚我都给她念睡前故事 T |
[15:26] | – This is your fault. – Yeah, okay, next time | -这都是你的错 -是的 下一次 |
[15:27] | I just won’t have your back, all right? | 我再不挺你了 行了吗 |
[15:29] | Is that what you think you were doing, Tee? | 你觉得你是在挺我吗 T |
[15:30] | – Yes. – ‘Cause what you don’t get is I had it, | -是的 -但你不懂我并不需要 |
[15:33] | by choosing to be the bigger man and walking away. | 那就是宽怀大度 不予理会 |
[15:36] | I like to fight, Tee. | 我喜欢打斗 T |
[15:37] | But in the octagon, not in the bar. | 但那是在拳击场 而不是在酒吧 |
[15:40] | That, I’ll leave to the drunk, loudmouth wannabe. | 那是胡言乱语的醉酒狂徒做的事 |
[15:43] | Oh, tell me more, Dr. Freud. | 再多说些 弗洛伊德医生 |
[15:44] | You want more? I got more. | 你还想听吗 我有的是话说 |
[15:46] | You’re a mess, and you’re screwing everything up. | 你就是个混蛋 你把一切都搞得一团糟 |
[15:48] | And over what? Over — over a break up? | 为了什么 为了分手 |
[15:50] | Or over Annie moving out? What — What is it? | 或者为了安妮的离开 到底是什么 |
[15:53] | Because you’re starting to act like you used to. | 因为你开始变得和以前一样 |
[15:55] | You’re like, “Hey, everybody, look at me. | 你就像这样 「嘿 所有人 看着我 |
[15:56] | I’m just gonna drink, and I’m gonna fight, | 我要喝酒了 我要打架了 |
[15:57] | ’cause I can’t face my problems.” | 因为我没法直面我的问题」 |
[15:59] | Says the guy who spent 20 years in the closet. | 此话来自一个在柜子里藏了20年的人 |
[16:01] | You shut your mouth. | 闭上你的嘴 |
[16:03] | ‘Cause I’m getting tired of it. | 我已经受够了 |
[16:09] | Can I have my phone call, please?! | 我要我的电话 拜托 |
[16:11] | Jordan, you got a second? | 乔丹 你有空吗 |
[16:13] | Yeah — a second. | 有 但时间有限 |
[16:15] | I assume you hate me like everybody else here? | 我想你想这里其他人一样恨我 |
[16:18] | Hate is a strong word, | 恨这个字太过了 |
[16:19] | but no, I am definitely not your biggest fan. | 但是 我也确实不那么喜欢你 |
[16:22] | I couldn’t tell anyone what was going on, okay? | 我不能和别人说正在发生的事 |
[16:26] | I really need this job. | 我真的很需要这份工作 |
[16:27] | And this was gonna happen anyway. | 而且这事不管怎样都会发生的 |
[16:28] | The place has been in the red for years. | 这里已经亏损好几年了 |
[16:30] | – That’s why it’s being sold. – That may be, | -这就是它被出售的原因 -可能吧 |
[16:32] | but you can’t blame everyone here for being angry with you. | 但你不能指责别人对你的不满 |
[16:35] | And, look, we all love Topher, | 还有 我们都很喜欢陶福 |
[16:36] | so if you mess with him, | 所以如果你欺负他 |
[16:37] | you’re messing with all of us. | 那就相当于欺负我们 |
[16:38] | – Thank you. – Look, I know. | -谢谢 -我知道 |
[16:40] | I’m trying to help him keep his job. | 我正在想办法帮他保住工作 |
[16:42] | I have a few ideas, but he won’t even talk to me. | 我有些主意 但他根本不会理我 |
[16:45] | Neither will T.C., for that matter. | TC也不理我 就因为那事 |
[16:46] | Any ideas on how to make good with him? | 你知道怎样才能与他们处的好吗 |
[16:47] | Yeah, you can just stop, | 知道啊 你只需停手就好 |
[16:48] | because once that man makes up his mind, he doesn’t change it. | 因为一旦那人下了决心 就不会改变了 |
[16:52] | Look, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:54] | Are the rumors true? | 那些传言是真的吗 |
[16:55] | Okay, are you guys really gonna sell off this ER | 你们真的要卖掉这个急诊室吗 |
[16:57] | and turn it into a surgical center? | 再把它变成一个外科中心 |
[16:59] | I mean, is that what’s happening? | 我是说 这是真的吗 |
[17:00] | I’m not allowed to say…legally. | 法律上讲 我不能说 |
[17:07] | If you have a resume, | 如果你简历 |
[17:08] | I would update it if I were you. | 我要是你 就该更新一下了 |
[17:16] | Dana’s esophagus is completely normal. | 丹娜的食管完全正常 |
[17:18] | – So why can’t she eat? – I’m stumped. | -那她为何不能进食呢 -我也想不通 |
[17:21] | I don’t want to believe it, but maybe it is all in her head. | 我不愿意这样想 但也许是她脑子的问题 |
[17:26] | Hey, uh, Jordan, you want to take a look at this? | 乔丹 你能来看看这个吗 |
[17:28] | Need your input. | 需要你的意见 |
[17:31] | And I need to talk to you about what I just heard from Jessica. | 我想和你谈谈刚才从杰西卡那听到的事 |
[17:34] | Great, can’t wait. | 好啊 洗耳恭听 |
[17:36] | Jordan! Trauma 2! | 乔丹 创伤二室 |
[17:43] | What’s happening? What’s wrong with him? | 发生什么事了 他怎么了 |
[17:45] | He’s seizing. | 癫痫发作 |
[17:46] | Okay, push a milligram of Ativan. | 推一毫克劳拉西泮 |
[17:48] | Get him on high-flow oxygen. | 给他高流量吸氧 |
[17:49] | What is that? What? | 怎么回事 怎么 |
[17:53] | Matt? | 马特 |
[17:54] | Matt, honey, please. | 马特 亲爱的 拜托 |
[17:57] | Make it stop. | 让他停下 |
[17:58] | Meds are in. | 药进去了 |
[17:59] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没效果 |
[18:02] | Push another milligram. | 再推一毫克 |
[18:08] | Since when do you smoke? | 你什么时候开始抽烟了 |
[18:11] | Nervous habit. | 紧张了就会 |
[18:12] | Trying not to start again. | 一直想戒掉 |
[18:14] | T.C.’s not answering any of my messages. | TC不回我的短信 |
[18:16] | I-I’m worried. | 我很担心 |
[18:18] | Is that all this is about? | 就因为这个 |
[18:21] | Not our moving-in conversation? | 不是因为我们同居的讨论 |
[18:23] | I feel like I opened my big mouth, and I scared you off. | 我觉得自己没管住嘴巴 把你吓跑了 |
[18:26] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[18:29] | You didn’t scare me off. | 你没把我吓跑 |
[18:31] | I think maybe I scared myself off a little. | 我猜是我自己把自己吓到了 |
[18:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:38] | Well, we’ve just been moving really fast, | 我们发展得太快了 |
[18:41] | so fast. | 太快了 |
[18:43] | I mean, we’re not even supposed to be dating each other | 我们甚至不应该在一起 |
[18:45] | as far as the program goes. | 只要项目还没结束 |
[18:48] | And so I think maybe | 我想有可能 |
[18:51] | because of all of that, | 就因为这样 |
[18:53] | I did something. | 我做了一件事 |
[18:55] | Did what? | 什么事 |
[18:58] | Jordan and I kissed. | 乔丹和我接吻了 |
[19:01] | What? | 什么 |
[19:02] | It was just something that it just kind of happened in a moment. | 这种事情就是一下子就发生了 |
[19:07] | How does that just happen in a moment? | 怎么一下子就发生了 |
[19:11] | 器官移植小组 人类器官 移植用 | |
[19:12] | Oh, hey! Guys, hang on one quick second. | 伙计们 稍微等一下 |
[19:14] | That’s the transplant team with Brianna’s lung. | 这是给布丽安娜送肺的器官移植小组 |
[19:16] | I got to go. I’m sorry. | 我得走了 抱歉 |
[19:17] | I know this is a crappy place to leave it, | 我知道话讲到这里没了很蛋疼 |
[19:19] | but I swear we’ll talk more later. | 回头我一定跟你好好谈 |
[19:21] | We’re going up to Peds ICU. | 我们去儿科重症监护室 |
[19:32] | The donor lung is here. It’s go time. | 捐献的肺到了 该走了 |
[19:34] | Is Drew here? | 德鲁在吗 |
[19:35] | We’re still looking for him, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 我们还在找他 |
[19:37] | No, I’m not gonna do the surgery without him. | 不行 他不在我不去做手术 |
[19:39] | – We can’t wait anymore, Brianna. – Please don’t make me | -我们等不了了 布丽安娜 -不要逼我 |
[19:41] | Brianna, we need to get you up to the OR. | 布丽安娜 我们得把你送去手术室了 |
[19:43] | No. No. No! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[19:44] | Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. Easy. | 小心小心 小心小心 |
[19:47] | – Hold her down. – Please don’t. No. | -按住她 -拜托不要 不要 |
[19:49] | Kenny, two of Haldol I.V. | 肯尼 静推两毫克氟哌啶醇 |
[19:50] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[19:52] | It’s okay. It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 会没事的 |
[20:00] | Matt! Matt! | 马特 马特 |
[20:01] | I’m bolusing Keppra. | 静注开浦兰 |
[20:03] | Dilantin is running in right now. | 已经输了大伦丁 |
[20:05] | I’m gonna check the labs. | 我去化验室看看 |
[20:07] | – Why won’t it stop? – I’m not sure. | -为什么还没停下 -我也不确定 |
[20:08] | Something should be working. | 应该是有什么因素干扰了 |
[20:10] | He was drinking a lot of water. Uh, it could be hyponatremia. | 他喝了很多水 可能是低钠血症 |
[20:13] | – What is that? – It means his blood is diluted | -什么意思 -就是水太多 |
[20:14] | from too much water, and his sodium levels are too low. | 血液被稀释 钠离子浓度太低 |
[20:17] | So give him sodium, then. | 那就给他补充钠离子啊 |
[20:18] | I can’t do anything until I know his levels, | 不知道他的血钠浓度我没法给药 |
[20:20] | and his chemistry isn’t back from the lab. | 他的生化结果还没出来 |
[20:22] | He would need three percent sodium chloride. | 他可能需要3%的氯化钠 |
[20:23] | But if I give it to him | 但如果我这么给 |
[20:25] | and his levels are already too high, | 他的血钠浓度又那么高 |
[20:26] | his brain could swell. He could die. | 他可能脑水肿 会死的 |
[20:29] | Chemistry machine is being serviced. | 生化仪在维护 |
[20:30] | That’s why the labs aren’t back yet. | 所以结果还没出来 |
[20:32] | They’re down for another hour. | 还要一小时才能出来 |
[20:33] | We don’t have an hour. | 我们等不了一小时了 |
[20:35] | Cristina, ongoing seizing can cause brain damage. | 克里斯蒂娜 持续癫痫会引发脑损伤 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry. What do you want to do? | 很抱歉 你想要怎么办 |
[20:40] | Jordan, I love him. Please, you have to do something. | 乔丹 我爱他 求求你做点什么 |
[20:42] | – BP’s increasing, Doctor. – Okay. | -血压在上升 医生 -好吧 |
[20:45] | Push 100 cc’s of three percent sodium chloride. | 推100毫升3%的氯化钠 |
[20:47] | – Are you sure? – I have no choice. | -你确定 -没有别的选择 |
[20:49] | I have to trust my gut. | 我只能相信直觉 |
[20:54] | Sweetie, they’re waiting for us, | 亲爱的 他们在等我们 |
[20:56] | and we’re running out of time. | 我们要没时间了 |
[21:01] | Hey, Brianna? | 布丽安娜 |
[21:04] | I know that I’m not Drew, | 我知道我不是德鲁 |
[21:06] | but I care about you. | 但是我关心你 |
[21:07] | I’m not gonna leave your side, | 我不会离开你的 |
[21:08] | and I’m not gonna let anything bad happen to you. | 也不会让你有任何不测 |
[21:11] | Neither will Nina or Kenny or Scott. | 妮娜 肯尼 斯科特他们也不会 |
[21:15] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:21] | Hey, Brianna, they — they found Drew, okay? | 布丽安娜 他们找到德鲁了 |
[21:23] | He’s on his way. | 他在路上了 |
[21:25] | Uh, he — he says that he loves you | 他说他爱你 |
[21:27] | and he’s gonna be here when you wake up, all right? | 等你醒来他一定在你身边 好吗 |
[21:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:36] | Brianna? | 布丽安娜 |
[21:37] | – Damn it. – What — What is happening? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[21:38] | – She’s crashing. – We need to intubate. | -她不行了 -需要插管 |
[21:39] | Tell the OR we’ll be there in five. | 告诉手术室我们五分钟就到 |
[21:41] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[21:45] | Clear. | 看得见吗 |
[21:48] | The endoscopy didn’t show any problems with your esophagus. | 内窥镜检查没有发现食道异常 |
[21:51] | We checked all your records. | 我们查了你的病历 |
[21:53] | We can’t find any medical reason for your eating issue. | 找不到任何关于你进食障碍的医学原因 |
[21:56] | Why is this happening to me? | 为什么这会发生在我身上 |
[21:59] | My stomach pains are getting worse. | 我的胃疼越来越厉害 |
[22:02] | And I can’t eat anything. | 我吃不下东西 |
[22:03] | And I just — I feel like I’m losing my mind. | 我觉得我快疯了 |
[22:06] | And I-I don’t have anyone to h-help me. | 没有人来帮我 |
[22:09] | We’re here to help you, okay? | 我们在帮你 好吗 |
[22:12] | We just — We just need to find the right meds | 我们只要对症下药 |
[22:14] | I don’t want any meds. | 我不想吃药了 |
[22:16] | Hey, Dana, I don’t know what it’s like to feel sick all the time, | 丹娜 我不知道一直生病是什么感受 |
[22:19] | but I do know what it’s like not being able to | 但我知道面对生活的无可奈何 |
[22:21] | deal with the world like everybody else. | 就跟其他人一样 |
[22:24] | I’m on anti-depressants. | 我在吃抗抑郁的药 |
[22:26] | I need help to handle the slings and arrows, | 我需要帮助才能度过逆境 |
[22:27] | and that’s okay. | 但那没关系 |
[22:29] | It doesn’t make you weak. | 这不意味着你软弱 |
[22:30] | It makes you human. | 只是说明你也是人 |
[22:32] | – What’s going on? – Something’s wrong. | -怎么回事 -有东西不对劲 |
[22:33] | My — my chest. | 我 我的胸口 |
[22:35] | She has an arrhythmia. | 她心律不齐 |
[22:37] | Looks supraventricular. | 看起来像是室颤 |
[22:38] | Blood pressure’s down to 74. What’s going on? | 血压降到74 怎么回事 |
[22:40] | We need to cardiovert. | 需要做心脏电复律 |
[22:41] | Get the pads! | 去拿除颤器 |
[22:43] | Help me. | 帮忙 |
[22:51] | Okay. Clear. | 好 离手 |
[22:52] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:55] | Drew convinced me that he was a responsible person. | 德鲁说服我相信他是个负责任的人 |
[22:58] | This is a major letdown. | 太让人失望了 |
[22:59] | I don’t even know if I’ll be able to make a case for him. | 我不知道还能不能再给他找借口了 |
[23:01] | Look, Nina, I’ve known Drew for a long time, okay? | 妮娜 我认识德鲁很久了 好吗 |
[23:03] | This is the guy that runs into the burning building. | 这个家伙冲进了着火的大楼 |
[23:05] | This is the guy who you call | 当你的车出故障停在路边时 |
[23:06] | when your car’s broke down on the side of the road, okay? | 他是你可以打电话要他帮忙的人 好吗 |
[23:07] | This is not the guy who just bounces when life gets too tough. | 他不是会因为生活变艰难了就会逃开的人 |
[23:10] | Listen to me. This little girl has been shuffled around | 听我说 这个姑娘自从出生以来 |
[23:13] | the system for her entire life. | 就在收养系统内被抛来抛去 |
[23:15] | Now, I will not place her in another home | 现在我不会再把她丢到另一个 |
[23:17] | where the parents aren’t completely committed to her wellbeing. | 父母根本不会关心她的家里 |
[23:20] | I promise you. This is not like Drew, or T.C. | 我向你保证 这不德鲁或者TC会做的事 |
[23:23] | Okay? Something’s not right. | 好吗 肯定是出什么事了 |
[23:26] | – Drew, what- – Kenny, I’m in jail. | -德鲁 怎么 -肯尼 我被拘留了 |
[23:29] | T.C. got into a bar fight. | TC在酒吧和人干上了 |
[23:30] | I jumped in to help him out. | 我去帮了他 |
[23:32] | Drew, Brianna’s about to go into surgery, okay? | 德鲁 布丽安娜马上要手术了 好吗 |
[23:34] | Her donor lung came through. | 她的移植肺来了 |
[23:35] | She fought everybody like hell, man. | 她拼命抵抗 伙计 |
[23:36] | She didn’t want to go into surgery until you got here. | 你不来她就不进手术室 |
[23:38] | You get me out of here. | 你帮我从这里出去 |
[23:40] | Now. You understand? | 马上 懂吗 |
[23:41] | You do everything you can to get me out. | 不管用什么办法把我弄出去 |
[23:44] | All right, uh, someone’s coming to bail you out, all right? | 好吧 有人会把你保释出去 好吗 |
[23:46] | – He’s in jail? – I promise you. | -他在牢里吗 -我向你保证 |
[23:47] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[23:48] | – I know Drew, okay? – Yeah. | -我知道德鲁 好吗 -是啊 |
[23:50] | – This isn’t like him. – Okay. | -这不像他 -好了 |
[23:51] | Got to give him the benefit of the doubt. | 姑且先相信他吧 |
[23:53] | – Jessica. – You’re talking to me. | -杰西卡 -你跟我说话了 |
[23:54] | Look, I don’t have a choice, all right? | 听着 我没有别的选择 好吗 |
[23:55] | I got to put all that hospital stuff aside. | 我要先把医院的事放一边 |
[23:57] | – I need your help. – I-I’ll do anything. | -我需要你帮忙 -什么事我都会做 |
[23:59] | All right, come on. | 好 快来 |
[24:10] | Everything all right? The shift survive without you? | 一切都顺利吗 没有你夜班工作没出事吗 |
[24:21] | Dana, your heart rhythm is back to normal. | 丹娜 你的心率恢复正常了 |
[24:26] | I felt like I was having a heart attack. | 我感觉像是心脏病发作了一样 |
[24:29] | Why don’t you guys look worried? | 你们怎么看起来不太在意 |
[24:31] | Well, the arrhythmia is a problem, | 心率不齐的确是个问题 |
[24:32] | but it is physical proof | 但也从身体上的证明了 |
[24:34] | that your symptoms are 100% medical, | 你的症状百分之百是医疗症状 |
[24:37] | not psychological. | 不是心理问题 |
[24:40] | Uh, but what’s causing all of it? | 但原因是什么 |
[24:42] | We still have no clue, but we have something to go on. | 还不知道 但我们已经有方向了 |
[24:47] | I was just starting to get used to the idea of a thousand psych meds. | 我刚开始接受要吃无数的精神药物的事实 |
[24:51] | Now you’re telling me I’m not crazy. | 现在你们告诉我我没疯 |
[24:53] | Hey, we’re — we’re all a little crazy. | 我们都有点疯狂 |
[24:55] | I already admitted to it. | 我已经承认这一点了 |
[24:56] | And I’m currently at about 50%. | 而我现在差不多也是半疯的状态 |
[25:00] | We won’t give up. We’ll figure this out. | 我们不会放弃的 我们会搞清楚的 |
[25:02] | Okay. Order a cardiac echo | 好了 做个心脏超声检查 |
[25:04] | and a barium swallow test. | 还有钡餐 |
[25:05] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[25:07] | Um, unlike the CT and endoscopy, | 跟CT和内窥镜不同 |
[25:10] | it checks the function of your esophagus, | 这是用来检测消化道功能 |
[25:12] | not just the appearance. | 不只是器官的表面状况 |
[25:14] | It may finally tell us what’s — what’s wrong, | 这可能最后能查出到底是怎么回事 |
[25:16] | because something clearly is. | 因为明显有什么不对 |
[25:18] | Yeah. | 每次 |
[25:25] | Hey, Syd. | 茜德 |
[25:27] | Drew said you might be in town this week. | 德鲁说你这周可能在城里 |
[25:28] | Yep, I’m here to sign my Army Discharge papers. | 对 我来签退伍文件 |
[25:31] | Oh, that transition’s never easy — | 这个转变过程可不容易 |
[25:33] | from a daily mission to no mission. | 从每天都有任务到每天什么任务都没有 |
[25:34] | Took me a few months to settle back into my civilian skin. | 我花了好几个月才适应平民生活 |
[25:37] | Yeah, well, I have a plan how to segue. | 是啊 我自己有怎么继续下去的计划 |
[25:40] | But first things first, | 但先说重要的事 |
[25:41] | I want to say hi to Drew and meet Brianna. | 我想跟德鲁打个招呼 再和布丽安娜见一面 |
[25:44] | It’s so exciting, Drew being a foster parent. | 太让人激动了 德鲁成了养父 |
[25:45] | It is, but actually, we’re a little worried about Drew. | 的确 事实上我们有点担心德鲁 |
[25:47] | He’s completely MIA. | 他现在不见了 |
[25:48] | Oh, no, we just found him. He’s in jail with T.C. | 不 我们刚找到了他 他和TC都在牢里 |
[25:51] | – Jail? – Yeah, Jessica went down to bail them out. | -牢里 -是啊 杰西卡去保释他们了 |
[25:54] | Well, that doesn’t sound like Drew. | 听起来不像德鲁的作风 |
[25:55] | Something about a bar fight. | 好像是在酒吧里打起来了 |
[25:57] | Sounds like T.C. | 听起来是TC的作风 |
[25:58] | Yeah, well, Kenny spoke to Drew | 的确 你要是想知道所有事情经过 |
[25:59] | if you want the whole story. He’s upstairs with Brianna. | 肯尼和德鲁通了电话 他和布丽安娜在楼上 |
[26:02] | Thanks. I’ll head on up. | 谢谢 我这就上去 |
[26:05] | Next time, docs, just walk away. | 下一次 医生 直接走开 |
[26:08] | Yeah, tell him. | 是啊 对他说 |
[26:10] | Uh, officer, can I get a ride to San Antonio Memorial? | 警官 能载我去圣安东尼奥纪念医院吗 |
[26:12] | It’s an emergency. | 情况紧急 |
[26:14] | Jimmy, let’s get Dr. Alister a ride. | 吉米 我们一起送送阿利斯特医生 |
[26:16] | Use the sirens. | 拉响警报 |
[26:17] | Uh, Jessica, thank you. | 杰西卡 谢谢你 |
[26:22] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
[26:23] | I bail you out and no thank you. | 我把你保释出来 连谢谢都没有 |
[26:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:33] | I have my car. Do you need a ride? | 我开车来的 需要搭车吗 |
[26:37] | Talk to me, at least. | 至少跟我说说话 |
[26:40] | Stop avoiding me like a sophomore in high school. | 别像个高中生一样躲着我 |
[26:43] | I said everything I need to say to you. | 要跟你说的我都说了 |
[26:45] | Yeah, well, I haven’t. | 对 但我还没说 |
[26:47] | Well… | 这个 |
[26:51] | Really? T.C. | 真的 TC |
[26:54] | TC T.C.! | |
[26:59] | Yeah, the seizures stopped, but he could be out for a while. | 是啊 癫痫停了 但他可能会昏迷一会了 |
[27:03] | So, it was hyponatremia? | 是低血钠症吗 |
[27:05] | Yeah, it looks like it. | 是啊 看起来是这样的 |
[27:07] | We’re gonna put him in the ICU overnight | 我们要把他收入重症监护室过夜 |
[27:08] | so we can monitor him and raise his sodium levels slowly, | 监控他的情况 然后慢慢提升他的血钠浓度 |
[27:11] | but he should be fine. | 但他会没事的 |
[27:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:14] | That was, uh, a tough call. | 这是个…艰难的决定 |
[27:16] | Yeah. You know, I, uh, had to trust my instincts, | 是啊 我得相信自己的直觉 |
[27:18] | which I haven’t been doing a lot of lately. | 但我最近没有老这样了 |
[27:20] | Well, hey, thank you so much. | 很感谢你 |
[27:23] | For everything. | 为你所做的一切 |
[27:24] | I’m… | 我… |
[27:26] | …so grateful. | 很感激 |
[27:27] | Yeah, sure. Sure. | 好啦好啦 |
[27:34] | I think we’re done here. | 我觉得我们完事儿了 |
[27:35] | All right. | 好了 |
[27:37] | George, hi. You’re here. | 乔治 你来了啊 |
[27:39] | He’s good. | 他还好 |
[27:40] | Who’s George? | 乔治是谁 |
[27:41] | Oh, he’s our boyfriend. | 他是我们的男朋友 |
[27:43] | Your boyfriend. | 你们的男朋友 |
[27:45] | Like, y-you share George? | 你们分享乔治吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah, what would be the point of not? | 是啊 为什么不呢 |
[27:48] | Cristina, I’m sorry. | 克里斯蒂娜 我很抱歉 |
[27:50] | I’m not judging, I just… | 我没有在评判你 我只是 |
[27:52] | It’s a whole new world for me. | 这对我而言是个全新世界 |
[27:55] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[27:56] | It’s not for everyone. | 这不适合所有人 |
[27:57] | But I believe we can design our own relationships | 但我相信我们能够随心所欲地 |
[27:59] | however we want them. | 发展我们自己的关系 |
[28:01] | Whatever makes us happy. | 只要我们开心就好 |
[28:04] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[28:08] | So you really think | 所以你真的认为 |
[28:10] | that you can be in love with two people at the same time? | 你能够同时和两个人相爱吗 |
[28:12] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[28:13] | Matt and George are two completely different people, | 马特和乔治截然不同 |
[28:16] | and I love them both. | 而我爱着他们俩 |
[28:18] | We all get the best of both worlds, | 我们都能两全其美 |
[28:20] | and it’s never boring. | 从不会无聊 |
[28:22] | Yeah. That’s why we embrace our lifestyle. | 这就是我们信奉自己生活方式的原因 |
[28:25] | One perfect person doesn’t exist. | 不存在一个完美的人 |
[28:27] | Well, it’s been nice meeting you, Cristina. | 很高兴能见到你 克里斯蒂娜 |
[28:31] | It’s been educational… | 这很有教育意义 |
[28:34] | to say the least. | 至少来说 |
[28:42] | I’ve been Googling polyamory. | 我一直在搜索多角婚恋 |
[28:44] | It’s actually super complicated. They have a lot of rules, | 实际上超级复杂 他们有很多规则 |
[28:46] | and they tell each other everything — two things I hate. | 还有他们彼此坦诚一切 这两件事我都很讨厌 |
[28:49] | Well, if they’re happy and they can make it work, | 如果他们很幸福并行得通 |
[28:51] | who am I to judge? | 我凭什么评判 |
[28:52] | Not me. I always judge. | 我就不是 我总在评判 |
[28:54] | Hey, can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[28:56] | – Yeah. – There are rumors flying around | -可以啊 -最近流言四起 |
[28:59] | that they may shut down the ER. | 说他们可能要关掉急诊室了 |
[29:01] | Is that really possible? | 这真的有可能吗 |
[29:03] | It is, but nothing is for sure. | 有可能 但一切都不确定 |
[29:04] | Except we all lose our jobs, | 但我们都要丢了工作 |
[29:06] | and I’m screwed trying to find another residency. | 我完蛋了 还要再找住院实习 |
[29:08] | I know. | 我懂 |
[29:10] | Shannon, I hear you, okay? | 香农 我懂你 好吗 |
[29:11] | But let’s take things one step at a time. | 但我们凡事慢慢来 |
[29:14] | There’ll be plenty of time to panic later. | 还有足够时间给你慌的 |
[29:15] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[29:17] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[29:20] | I got to brush my teeth. | 我得去刷牙 |
[29:26] | Scott told me. | 斯科特告诉我了 |
[29:27] | Annie, I am sorry. | 安妮 对不起 |
[29:29] | Okay? We never meant to hurt you. | 我们绝不是故意伤害你的 |
[29:31] | It was just an emotional night with the surgery and Malik. | 只是手术和马利克的事让我们那晚很情绪化 |
[29:35] | That is all. | 仅此而已 |
[29:36] | Do you want to get back together with him? | 你想跟他复合吗 |
[29:38] | My first answer is no. | 我的第一反应是不想 |
[29:41] | But if I’m gonna be perfectly honest with you, | 但如果要对你完全诚实的话 |
[29:44] | I don’t know how I feel about anyone or anything. | 我不知道对任何人或任何事是什么感觉 |
[29:47] | It’s been a hell of a year, and I… | 这一年糟透了 我… |
[29:51] | I’m emotionally confused. | 我在感情上很迷茫 |
[29:54] | Okay. I totally get that. | 好吧 我完全理解 |
[29:57] | Thank you for being honest with me. | 谢谢你对我坦诚 |
[30:03] | Oh, you’re getting a lot of chick action. | 你女人缘还真好 |
[30:06] | Uh, maybe you should try it. | 或许你该试试 |
[30:08] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[30:09] | Could be just what you need. | 可能就正好是你需要的 |
[30:10] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[30:20] | – What OR is Brianna in? – 1. | -布丽安娜在哪个手术室 -一号 |
[30:22] | The surgery’s already started. | 手术已经开始了 |
[30:23] | She’s really weak. It’s touch and go. | 她真的很虚弱 命悬一线 |
[30:29] | Give me an update. | 跟我汇报一下 |
[30:30] | – 50/50. – She’s a fighter, Drew. | -生死对半开 -她是个小斗士 德鲁 |
[30:36] | If she doesn’t make it through the surgery, | 如果她撑不过手术 |
[30:37] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我该怎么办 |
[30:41] | I should have been there. | 我本该在那里的 |
[30:42] | There is nothing you can do about that right now. | 现在没有什么你能做的了 |
[30:45] | Look, as a parent, you are going to make mistakes sometimes. | 听着 作为家长 你有时候会犯错 |
[30:48] | I have made so many, I can’t even remember them all. | 我犯了很多错 我甚至都记不得了 |
[30:50] | But I try to learn from my screw-ups, | 但我努力从错误中汲取教训 |
[30:52] | and I work at being a better mother. | 我尽力做个更好的母亲 |
[30:56] | Drew, you’re never gonna be perfect. | 德鲁 你永远不会十全十美 |
[30:58] | But right now, you have to pull yourself together, | 但现在 你得振作起来 |
[31:00] | because beating yourself up will not help her. | 因为自责并不会帮到她 |
[31:07] | And a little prayer never hurt. | 祈祷一下也没有害处 |
[31:28] | This is some seriously petulant, childish crap. | 你还真是任性幼稚 |
[31:31] | I-I bailed you out. | 我把你保释出来 |
[31:32] | The least you can do is talk to me. | 你至少也得跟我说说话 |
[31:34] | I didn’t ask you to bail me out. | 我没让你保释我出来 |
[31:36] | I didn’t ask you to get on this bus with me, so… | 我没让你跟我上巴士 所以 |
[31:38] | I don’t blame you for being pissed off. | 你要生气我不怪你 |
[31:40] | – I screwed up. – Yeah. | -我搞砸了 -没错 |
[31:41] | I did. | 我真的 |
[31:42] | I should have told you what was going on. | 我本该告诉你发生了什么 |
[31:44] | But that’s in the past. How do I fix it? | 但这都过去了 我要怎么补救 |
[31:47] | How do I make it up to you, to everybody else? | 我要怎么对你 对所有人弥补 |
[31:49] | – What do I do? – Short of getting in a time machine | -我要怎么做 -还缺一个时光机 |
[31:51] | and changing everything you did, | 然后改变你所做的每件事 |
[31:54] | it’s not gonna happen. | 不然没可能了 |
[31:55] | – So that’s it? – Yep. | -就这样了 -没错 |
[31:58] | No room in your heart for repentance, for forgiveness? | 你心里不给人留忏悔和原谅的空间吗 |
[32:01] | Not even a conversation? You just shut down? | 连谈一谈都不行吗 你就把心门关了 |
[32:03] | I get that maybe the way I do things is not the right way | 我知道我做事的方式不一定正确 |
[32:06] | and maybe it’s not good for me, but it’s who I am. | 而且也许对我没有好处 但我就是这样 |
[32:10] | And I’m self-aware enough to know that I’m not gonna change | 而且我自知我不会改变 |
[32:12] | because I don’t want to change. | 因为我不想改变 |
[32:13] | That’s why Jordan left me, and that’s why I am leaving you. | 所以乔丹离开了我 所以我要离开你 |
[32:18] | So, just get off the bus. | 所以请你下车 |
[32:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:26] | You know, you’re missing out on a lot, | 你这样错过了很多 |
[32:28] | because life is all about change. | 因为人生的意义就是改变 |
[32:32] | See you around, Thomas Charles Callahan. | 回见 托马斯·查尔斯·卡拉翰 |
[32:39] | Could’ve been great. | 本来可以很开心的 |
[32:40] | Could have. | 本来可以 |
[32:50] | I understand you didn’t start the fight, but from now on, | 我知道不是你挑起的 但从现在开始 |
[32:52] | you have to be more careful choosing your friends. | 你要好好挑选你的朋友 |
[32:54] | There is going to be a lot of scrutiny on you and Rick. | 你和瑞克会接受很多检查 |
[32:57] | Don’t give them any other excuses to deny you. | 别再给他们拒绝你的理由了 |
[32:58] | It was out of my control, but I can promise you | 当时我没法控制局面 但我向你保证 |
[33:00] | this is never gonna happen again, okay? | 再也不会出现同样的情况了 好吗 |
[33:02] | I will do my best to make this go away, | 我尽量消除这次的记录 |
[33:03] | but do not make me regret going out on a limb for you. | 但别让我后悔帮你冒险 |
[33:07] | Look who I found wandering the halls. | 看我在走廊上遇到了谁 |
[33:09] | I just got the message. | 我刚收到消息 |
[33:10] | I was on a drug bust. I came straight from the field. | 我去搜查毒品了 我直接从现场赶了过来 |
[33:12] | Oh, did I need to see you. | 我太想见你了 |
[33:13] | – Oh, what happened to you? – Uh, it’s fine. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[33:15] | I’ll tell you later. | 等一会告诉你 |
[33:18] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[33:19] | It was tough for a while, | 之前有点棘手 |
[33:21] | but they’re finally putting in the new lung. | 不过他们终于开始换新肺了 |
[33:23] | Even then, it’s too early to say whether it’s gonna take. | 但现在依然没法确定结果会不会好 |
[33:27] | It’s gonna be a long night. | 今晚会很漫长了 |
[33:28] | Which brings me to coffee. You guys want any? | 那我去买咖啡 你们要吗 |
[33:31] | – Yeah. – Please, yeah. | -要 -好的 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:42] | So, Dana, your swallow study shows that you have achalasia. | 丹娜 钡餐结果显示你得了贲门失弛缓症 |
[33:47] | – What is that? – Can you see that? | -那是什么 -你看得见吗 |
[33:48] | Your lower esophageal sphincter isn’t working properly. | 你的食管下括约肌无法正常工作 |
[33:53] | Okay, what does that have to do with my heart? | 行 这对我的心脏有什么影响 |
[33:55] | Now, you said your stomach problems got worse | 你说你在去了秘鲁之后 |
[33:59] | after your trip to Peru, right? | 胃病更严重了 是吗 |
[34:03] | What does that have to do with my heart? | 这跟我的心脏有什么关系 |
[34:04] | Well, did your eyelids ever get really swollen? | 你的眼皮有没有特别肿过 |
[34:08] | Actually, yeah. | 还真有 |
[34:10] | I just assumed it was an allergic reaction from my new dog. | 我以为是因为我对新买的狗狗过敏 |
[34:13] | I think you were bit by an insect, | 我觉得是因为你被一种昆虫咬了 |
[34:15] | something called the — the kissing bug. | 这种虫子俗称接吻虫 |
[34:17] | It’s very common in Latin America. | 在拉丁美洲非常常见 |
[34:19] | – You’re thinking Chagas. – Chagas. | -你觉得是恰加斯病 -恰加斯病 |
[34:21] | What’s Chagas? | 恰加斯病是什么 |
[34:24] | You developed an infection from the bug bite. | 虫子叮咬让你感染 |
[34:27] | That caused inflammation | 导致发炎 |
[34:29] | that weakened and dilated your esophagus and heart muscle. | 削弱了你的食管和心脏肌肉 导致扩张 |
[34:32] | Are you serious? | 真的吗 |
[34:35] | I have a diagnosis? | 我确诊了 |
[34:36] | Yeah, you have a diagnosis. | 是的 你确诊了 |
[34:38] | Yeah, luckily we caught it in time | 是的 幸好我们及时发现 |
[34:40] | so the affect on your heart is minimal. | 所以对你心脏的影响非常小 |
[34:42] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[34:45] | Wasn’t just me. | 不止是我而已 |
[34:47] | It’s all part of the job. | 这是工作的一部分 |
[34:55] | Got somewhere else to go, buddy? | 你有什么能去的地方吗 哥们 |
[34:57] | Can’t ride this all night and day, you know. | 不能没日没夜地坐公交呀 |
[34:59] | There’s a shelter down the street. | 街口就有个庇护所 |
[35:01] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[35:19] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[35:23] | Hey, s-so is Rick. | 瑞克也在 |
[35:25] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[35:28] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:30] | I can breathe. | 我能呼吸了 |
[35:34] | Oh, my gosh. I can breathe. | 天哪 我能呼吸了 |
[35:36] | Let’s check your peak flow. | 我们来看看你的峰流速 |
[35:43] | 420 420. | |
[35:44] | Is that good? | 这是好事吗 |
[35:46] | That’s good. | 是好事 |
[35:48] | That’s very good. | 非常好 |
[35:52] | Bri, this is Syd. | 小布丽 她是茜德 |
[35:54] | Hi, honey. | 你好 宝贝 |
[35:55] | It’s so nice to finally meet you. | 终于见到你了 |
[35:57] | You’re prettier than Drew described you. | 你比德鲁说得还要好看 |
[35:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[36:01] | But he likes boys, so… | 不过他喜欢男孩 |
[36:06] | You’re killing me. | 你真让我没辙 |
[36:09] | Paul? | 保罗 |
[36:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:13] | I don’t think I could have done the surgery without you. | 没有你的话我想我不会做手术 |
[36:16] | You’re the best. | 你最棒了 |
[36:17] | I’m just glad you’re feeling better. | 你身体好转我就开心了 |
[36:24] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there when you needed me. | 你需要我的时候我不在 真对不起 |
[36:27] | And I will never let you down like that again. | 我再也不会让你失望了 |
[36:30] | I will always be there for you. | 我会永远在你身边 |
[36:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:35] | That’s why you’re gonna be my dad. | 所以你会做我的爸爸 |
[36:39] | Both of you. | 你们俩都会 |
[36:46] | I just wanted to let everybody know | 我想告诉大家 |
[36:47] | that Brianna’s new lung is working. | 布丽安娜的新肺正常运转了 |
[36:50] | It’s gonna be a long road back, but the transplant team | 还有很长的路要走 不过器官移植小组 |
[36:53] | is really optimistic that she’s gonna do great. | 非常乐观地认为她会逐渐好转 |
[36:56] | – Yeah! – Awesome! | -好 -太棒了 |
[36:57] | – Awesome. – All right. | -棒 -太好了 |
[37:00] | Nice job! | 做得好 |
[37:02] | Topher, the day shift is here. And if it’s all right with you, | 陶福 白班已经到了 如果你不介意的话 |
[37:05] | I’m gonna go break out the leftover beer from the 4th of July…? | 我去把独立日剩下的啤酒开了 |
[37:08] | – As long as I get the first one. – Yes, sir. | -只要我喝第一杯 -好的 |
[37:10] | – Ooh, I get the second one. – Yes, ma’am. | -我要第二杯 -好的 |
[37:12] | – Thank you. – Hey, Topher. | -谢谢 -陶福 |
[37:13] | – Hey. – Do you mind if I put | -你好 -你介不介意 |
[37:14] | some of these flyers up around the ER? | 我在急诊室贴一些传单 |
[37:16] | Sure. You’re doing this? | 没问题 你要做这个吗 |
[37:18] | Yeah, this is the segue out of the Army | 对 这就是我告诉你的 |
[37:20] | I was telling you about. | 军队外的延续 |
[37:21] | I can’t go from daily missions to no missions. | 我可受不了从每日任务变成没任务 |
[37:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[37:25] | And Riley is with her dad? | 莱丽和她爸爸在一起呢 |
[37:27] | She’s at summer camp for a month. | 她去参加夏令营了 一个月 |
[37:30] | So I’m gonna go to the Turkish border | 我会去土耳其边境 |
[37:31] | and help Syrian refugees. | 帮助叙利亚难民 |
[37:33] | I was hoping to recruit some doctors and nurses to come with me, | 希望能招到一些医护人员跟我一起去 |
[37:36] | if that’s okay with you. | 前提是 你没意见的话 |
[37:37] | I-I wish I could join you. | 我都希望我能跟你一起 |
[37:40] | I’ve got too much on my plate. | 只是手头的事实在太多了 |
[37:42] | Got to keep this place away from the devil. | 不能让这地方落入坏人手里 |
[37:43] | Yeah, uh, Syd, this is very tempting, | 茜德 这非常诱人 |
[37:45] | but with the sale of the hospital, | 但现在医院正在转让期间 |
[37:46] | we’re just — we’re all in crisis mode. | 我们都处于危机时刻 |
[37:48] | I-I can’t leave. | 我不能走 |
[37:50] | Besides, I’m like Topher’s woobie. | 况且我可是陶福的心头肉 |
[37:52] | You are. | 是的 |
[37:54] | I was hoping you’d say that. | 我就等你说这句话呢 |
[37:56] | You are my rock, Jordan. | 你是我的主心骨 乔丹 |
[37:58] | Hey, right back at you. | 彼此彼此 |
[38:01] | It’s quite the family you’ve got here. | 你在这有个很幸福的大家庭 |
[38:03] | It’s not something you see very often. | 这种场面不常见的 |
[38:05] | That’s why I’m gonna do everything I can to keep it together. | 所以为了不让这个家散了 我会拼尽全力的 |
[38:08] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[38:10] | I’ll be back. | 我一会回来 |
[38:13] | Look, Topher, um… | 听着 陶福 |
[38:15] | Maybe it’s time we tell everyone what’s really going on. | 也许是时候告诉大家事情的真相了 |
[38:18] | You know, the rumor mill — It’s going crazy. | 你懂的 流言已经传疯了 |
[38:20] | Right. | 是啊 |
[38:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:24] | After that beer, though, okay? | 先喝杯啤酒再说 好吗 |
[38:25] | Yeah, or three. | 好 还是三杯吧 |
[38:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:35] | I really am sorry, | 我非常抱歉 |
[38:37] | about the thing that happened with Jordan. | 乔丹的那个事 |
[38:38] | Really? ‘Cause it — it seems like | 是吗 可看起来 |
[38:41] | maybe there’s something more to it, from both of you. | 也许你们俩没那么简单 |
[38:43] | It’s just — There’s a lot of history between the two of us, | 不过是 我们有过一些过去 |
[38:47] | so… | 所以… |
[38:49] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[38:50] | Yeah. You say you’re with me, | 是啊 你说和我在一起 |
[38:52] | but you’re kissing her. That’s pretty complicated. | 却亲着她的嘴 真够复杂的 |
[38:56] | I’m not someone’s second choice, Scott. | 我可不是当备胎的人 斯科特 |
[38:58] | No, I know. And you shouldn’t be. | 不是 我知道 你也不是 |
[39:01] | And I really care about you. | 我真的很在乎你 |
[39:02] | I do. | 真的 |
[39:04] | So, could we maybe just slow things down | 所以我们能不能把关系放慢脚步 |
[39:08] | a little? | 就慢一点 |
[39:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:12] | I think that’s probably for the best. | 也许这样才最好 |
[39:21] | Well, look what the cat dragged in. | 哪来的邋遢鬼 |
[39:23] | Yeah, uh, seen better days… and nights. | 好吧 今儿比较倒霉 今晚 |
[39:27] | Look like you were hit by a truck. | 整得跟被卡车撞了似的 |
[39:29] | Literally and metaphorically. | 你说对了 |
[39:31] | How’s Brianna? | 布丽安娜怎么样了 |
[39:32] | – Surgery was a success. – Yeah? | -手术成功了 -然后呢 |
[39:35] | Is Drew with her? | 德鲁陪着她呢吗 |
[39:37] | I would probably stay away from him. | 我还是离他远点吧 |
[39:38] | I don’t think that pretty face can take another shot. | 那张俊俏的脸蛋再打就废了 |
[39:42] | Is that, um… | 那是 |
[39:44] | U.N. Relief group, uh — | 联合国救援团吗 |
[39:46] | You doing that? | 你在做这个吗 |
[39:47] | Yeah, I’m headed to Turkey next week. | 对 我下礼拜去土耳其 |
[39:51] | Yeah, I could really do with a change of scenery. | 是啊 换个环境应该不错 |
[39:54] | Toph, um, you think that I could… | 陶福 你觉得我可以 |
[39:57] | You know, honestly, brother, | 说真的 兄弟 |
[39:58] | with everything that’s going on in the hospital, | 就医院里现在这个情况 |
[40:00] | I think it would help everyone | 我觉得你出去待一阵子 |
[40:02] | if you got out of here for a little while. | 对谁来说 都是好事 |
[40:04] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[40:06] | Okay. I guess I’ll go pack my bags. | 好的 那我去收拾行李去 |
[40:08] | Wait. Hold up, cowboy. I didn’t give you the thumbs-up yet. | 等下 慢着牛仔 我还没同意呢 |
[40:10] | I don’t need a loose cannon. | 我不需要我行我素不听话的家伙 |
[40:11] | I need someone who is there to do the job. | 我需要的是能跟我去那干活的 |
[40:14] | Toph, can you, um, tell her I can do it? | 陶福 你能不能告诉她 我可以的 |
[40:17] | Despite his present condition, | 别看他现在这德行 |
[40:20] | there is nobody that you would want to have your back | 但在那种环境里 找不出谁 |
[40:23] | in a place like that… | 能比他更适合 |
[40:25] | than this guy. | 帮你忙了 |
[40:30] | All right, you’re hired. | 好吧 你被录取了 |
[40:32] | But you screw up, and you are on the first plane back home. | 但如果你一旦搞砸 就立马滚回家 |
[40:34] | Guess I better not screw up, then. | 那我最好别搞砸了 |
[40:39] | I hope that was the right call. | 希望这个决定是正确的 |
[40:41] | It was. Chaos is his happy place. | 是正确的 他最爱兵荒马乱了 |
[40:46] | Speaking of chaos — Uh, everybody? | 说起兵荒马乱的 各位 |
[40:49] | All right. Let me — Let me catch you up | 好的 让我给大家讲讲 |
[40:51] | on where we’re at with the hospital. | 医院现在是个什么情况吧 |
[41:00] | Wow, looks like you had a really rough night. | 看来你今晚不是很顺啊 |
[41:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:03] | It’s been a rough couple of nights this week. | 这一周就没有什么顺的时候 |
[41:07] | Tee, you’ve come so far. Don’t slide now. | T 你已经走到这么远了 别放弃 |
[41:09] | Yeah, I’m trying. | 是啊 我努力 |
[41:11] | Maybe this is just who I am. | 也许我就是这样的人 |
[41:14] | It’s not. | 不是的 |
[41:18] | I’m going overseas with Syd. | 我要和茜德去国外了 |
[41:20] | Good to clear my head. | 好理理清楚 |
[41:22] | Guess I’ll see you in a couple weeks. | 我们得过几周再见了 |
[41:26] | Come here. | 来 |
[41:29] | You be careful over there, okay? | 到那里要万事小心 知道吗 |
[41:32] | You be careful over here. | 你在这里也要万事小心 |