时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | So far, the fire has destroyed nine homes… | 截止到目前 大火烧毁了九间房屋 |
[00:04] | This fire keeps spreading. | 大火仍在蔓延 |
[00:07] | Okay. Yeah, word from the front is it’s only getting worse. | 从前方发来的报道说情况变得更糟 |
[00:09] | We can expect more burn victims and more smoke-inhalation patients. | 会有更多烧伤和吸入浓烟的病人被送来 |
[00:13] | A lot more. Everybody, get your game faces on! | 还有很多 大家严正以待 |
[00:15] | Hard to put on your game face | 东家要撒手不管 |
[00:16] | when your owner’s throwing the game. | 很难保持工作状态 |
[00:18] | Do you have an ETA on our pink slips? | 知道我们大概什么时候被解雇吗 |
[00:20] | Whoa, whoa. Nothing’s official. | 还没有正式决定呢 |
[00:21] | Hobart hasn’t bought anything yet, right? | 霍巴特公司还没买 对吧 |
[00:23] | That’s right. They haven’t. | 没错 还没 |
[00:24] | And I’ve reached out to other buyers | 我也去见了其他买家 |
[00:25] | to try and convince them to top Hobart’s bid | 试图说服他们出更高的价 |
[00:27] | and keep us together. | 让我们不用分开 |
[00:28] | So until I hear back, let’s — let’s keep the faith, Mollie. | 在得到回复前我们要有信心 莫莉 |
[00:31] | My landlord doesn’t take faith at the first of the month, Topher. | 每月一号我的房东可不收信心啊 陶福 |
[00:34] | Mollie! Heat exhaustion. | 莫莉 热衰竭病人 |
[00:36] | Just needs an I.V., couple hours off his feet. | 需要输个液 躺几个小时 |
[00:38] | He ain’t the only one. | 他不是一个人 |
[00:40] | Mollie. | 莫莉 |
[00:41] | Topher, don’t take it personally, okay? | 陶福 别往心里去 |
[00:43] | Mollie’s got three offers from other E.R.s. | 莫莉从其他急诊部拿到了三个职位 |
[00:45] | All of the nurses have options. | 所有护士都有其他出路 |
[00:46] | I hear some of the doctors, too. How many do you have now? | 我听说有些医生也是 你现在手上有几个 |
[00:49] | Three. Including Baltimore. | 三个 包括巴尔的摩 |
[00:51] | Gwen wants me to move back, but I’m not biting. | 格温想让我回去 但我不会去 |
[00:54] | Okay? Neither is anyone else here. | 这里所有人都不会 |
[00:55] | We all know we’re never gonna find a work family like this again. | 我们都知道再不可能找到像这样的工作大家庭了 |
[00:57] | Hey, she needs a head C.T. and stitches. | 她需要头部CT和缝合 |
[01:00] | Chopper’s refueling, then going back for more patients, | 直升机在加油 然后会载更多病患过来 |
[01:02] | but it looks like space is at a premium here. | 但看上去这里空间不够了 |
[01:04] | Well, we’ll find more space. Everybody, stop worrying. | 我们会找到更多地方的 大家别担心 |
[01:06] | The E.R. is not closing. | 急诊部还没要关门呢 |
[01:08] | There’s a lot of interest in this place, I’m telling you. | 我告诉你们 许多人对这里感兴趣 |
[01:10] | We’re gonna stay together. It’s gonna be fine. | 我们会在一起 不会有问题的 |
[01:12] | Yeah, no, I-I-I agree. | 是 不 我同意 |
[01:14] | It’s all right. It’s all — It’s all gonna be fine. | 没事的 没事 会好起来的 |
[01:16] | Yeah, for you and Scott. | 对你和斯科特来说是没错 |
[01:18] | You’re surgeons. Hobart won’t drop you. | 你是外科医生 霍巴特公司不会解雇你 |
[01:20] | The rest of us are S.O.L. | 我们其余的人都是倒霉蛋 |
[01:22] | 30-year-old female | 三十岁女性 |
[01:22] | scouting the fire on an ATV when it rolled. | 开着全地形车在火里搜寻 |
[01:24] | She wound up in the flames. | 她被困在火中 |
[01:25] | Second- and third-degree burns to her abdominal wall. | 腹壁二级和三级烧伤 |
[01:27] | Possible internal injuries. | 可能有内伤 |
[01:29] | ATV landed right on top of her. | 全地形车正好压在了她身上 |
[01:30] | Okay. Trauma 1. | 好 去创伤一室 |
[01:32] | And you’ve got more coming in. | 还有其他人 |
[01:34] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[01:35] | Knucklehead was trying to save his furry friends when the fire broke out. | 大火烧起来时 这蠢蛋想救他的动物朋友 |
[01:38] | Trap bit him. | 踩到了陷阱 |
[01:39] | Maybe a little bit of situational awareness | 也许下次看看清楚情况 |
[01:41] | might save you some pain next time, you damn hippie. | 可以免去你一些痛苦 你个嬉皮士 |
[01:43] | Okay. Incoming. Trauma 2. | 好 病人入诊 创伤二室 |
[01:45] | My name is Derrick, and it’s nothing like the pain | 我叫德瑞克 这些动物遭受的痛苦 |
[01:47] | those animals feel, you fascist! | 是无法形容的 你个法西斯 |
[01:49] | Hey, Mac! | 麦克 |
[01:51] | Last time I saw you, you were laying down fire in Afghanistan. | 我上次见你时你还趴在阿富汗开火呢 |
[01:53] | Last time I saw you, you were running from it. | 我上次见你时 你正躲着枪林弹雨呢 |
[01:56] | Hey, Drew. This is Mac Riley. | 德鲁 这是麦克·莱利 |
[01:58] | He helped T.C. and I out last year in Afghanistan. | 去年在阿富汗 他帮助TC和我出来 |
[02:00] | – Oh. – Drew Alister, Army doc. | -你好 -德鲁·阿利斯特 军医 |
[02:01] | Iraq, Afghanistan. | 去过伊拉克 阿富汗 |
[02:02] | Still racking up trips — can’t get enough. | 现在还在各地跑 没停过 |
[02:04] | Yeah, you’re gonna miss it when you’re out. | 退伍后总是想念这种生活 |
[02:05] | -Drew! -Oh! Hey, uh, duty calls. | -德鲁 -你好 有任务了 |
[02:07] | – Good to meet you, man. – Yeah, nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 哥们 -我也是 |
[02:08] | – Thank you. – Oh, hey, Doc. | -谢谢 -对了 医生 |
[02:10] | – Yeah. – Look, before I head back out, | -说 -在我出去之前 |
[02:11] | I got a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[02:12] | Thinking about getting back into the contracting field, | 我在考虑回去当兵 |
[02:15] | and, uh, I just need a doc’s John Hancock on my physical form. | 我需要一位医生在我的体检表上签字 |
[02:18] | Yeah, sure. Come on back. | 可以 你待会过来 |
[02:20] | I’ll check you out. | 我给你检查 |
[02:22] | Yeah, I got to get back to my team, Doc. | 我得归队 医生 |
[02:23] | W-Why don’t you just pencil-whip that? | 为什么你不直接动个笔呢 |
[02:26] | Well, I ca– I can’t just sign it. | 我 我不能直接签 |
[02:27] | Quick physical, you’re on your way. | 很快地检查一下 马上就好 |
[02:29] | 10 minutes tops. Hey, Natalie? | 最多十分钟 娜塔莉 |
[02:31] | Uh, can we set him up, uh, Trauma 3? | 我们给他准备一下 创伤三室行吗 |
[02:33] | – Sure thing. – Hey, so, where’s T.C.? | -没问题 -TC在哪儿 |
[02:35] | He’s back overseas. | 他去海外了 |
[02:37] | You can take the boy out of the fight, | 你可以不让一个男孩战斗 |
[02:38] | not the fight out of the boy. | 却无法熄灭他内心战斗的渴望 |
[02:40] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 我也觉得 |
[02:52] | We’ve been here a month | 我们在这里已经一个月了 |
[02:53] | and the Turks still won’t let us cross the border. | 土耳其人仍然不让我们过境 |
[02:56] | You change those dressings twice a day. | 每天换两次敷料 |
[02:58] | Thank you. Your help is much appreciated. | 谢谢 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[03:00] | But many more of my people are in need. | 但是我更多的人民需要帮助 |
[03:02] | Well, there are only two of us, Hamdi, | 我们只有两个人 哈姆迪 |
[03:04] | so we’re doing the best with what we have. | 我们已经竭尽全力了 |
[03:06] | Do you want this? | 你要这个吗 |
[03:13] | Get back! | 退后 |
[03:34] | Looks like we’re gonna need more supplies. | 看来我们需要更多的物资 |
[03:40] | Excuse me, sir! Sir! | 打扰一下 先生 |
[03:42] | We have walked many miles — no food, no water! | 我们已经不吃不喝走了数十公里 |
[03:44] | Sir, please. Many of us are hurt. | 很多人受伤了 |
[03:46] | – Please help. – What are you doing? | -请帮帮忙 -你要干什么 |
[03:47] | We don’t know where these people came from. | 我们不知道他们来自哪里 |
[03:48] | We don’t know who they are. | 不知道他们是谁 |
[03:49] | We didn’t know Hamdi until we knew him, either, okay? | 我们一开始不是也不认识哈姆迪吗 |
[03:52] | Okay, but we are at capacity, | 但是我们已经人满为患了 |
[03:53] | and we are running out of drugs. | 药品也要用完了 |
[03:55] | Sometimes you just got to wing it, okay? | 有的时候计划就是赶不上变化 |
[03:56] | We’ll — We’ll make a plan later. We’ll just figure it out. | 我们一会定个计划 总能搞定的 |
[03:58] | – Open the gate. – No, no, no! | -开门 -不要 |
[03:59] | What are you doing?! What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[04:01] | Don’t open the gate! Don’t open the gate! | 不要开门 |
[04:05] | Hey! Hey! Calm down! | 冷静一下 |
[04:07] | Close the gate! | 关上门 |
[04:07] | Calm down! It’s okay! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 冷静 没关系的 |
[04:10] | There’s water in the tent. | 帐篷里有水 |
[04:16] | I just feel like you’ve been really distant this week. | 我觉得你这周真的好冷淡 |
[04:19] | No, I have not been distant. | 不 我没有冷淡 |
[04:21] | I’m just — there’s so much going on here | 只是因为这个地方有可能被卖 |
[04:23] | with the possible sale of this place. | 引发了太多事情 |
[04:25] | I mean, do I go back to Dallas if it happens? | 如果真的被卖了我要回到达拉斯吗 |
[04:27] | – Do I stay? – Dallas? | -还是留下来 -达拉斯 |
[04:30] | -Well… -Where do I fit in there? | -是的 -那我怎么办 |
[04:32] | Well, I don’t know. It’s… | 我不知道 |
[04:34] | There’s my answer. | 这就是给我的答案 |
[04:36] | Look, there’s so much going on here tonight. | 今晚还有好多活要做 |
[04:39] | Can we talk about it later? | 我们能不能之后再说 |
[04:40] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[04:42] | Yo, Toph. Hey. | 陶福 |
[04:44] | Hey, we got a problem. | 有一个问题 |
[04:45] | Uh, I just finished inventory on Pyxis, | 我刚在自动配药机上检查完库存 |
[04:47] | and drugs came up missing. Uh, a dozen Norco. | 有些药不见了 十二瓶耐而可 |
[04:50] | Now, the day shift’s count was all good, so this is on us. | 白班时数量没问题 所以问题出在我们 |
[04:52] | – You sure? – I triple checked. | -你确定吗 -我检查了三次 |
[04:53] | I know how bad this looks | 我知道在你为医院寻找 |
[04:54] | with you trying to find another buyer for the hospital. | 别的买家时发生这种事非常糟糕 |
[04:56] | I mean, this could scare them all away. | 这可能会吓跑他们 |
[04:57] | Don’t remind me. Okay. Check the logs. | 不用你提醒 检查一下日志 |
[04:59] | Uh, see who accessed the Pyxis. | 看谁使用了自动配药机 |
[05:01] | This can get sticky, so until we know more, keep it quiet. | 这件事很棘手 在进一步了解前要保密 |
[05:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:11] | Everything…hurts. | 浑身都疼 |
[05:13] | I’m not surprised. | 这很正常 |
[05:14] | You’ve got a bad stomach burn and bruises everywhere. | 你胃部严重烧伤 浑身擦伤 |
[05:16] | Just try to relax. I’m Dr. Rivera, by the way. | 尽量放松 我是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[05:19] | Valeska. | 瓦丽丝卡 |
[05:21] | Two months on the job and I’m already in the E.R. | 才工作两个月就进了急诊室 |
[05:23] | Mom’s gonna love this. | 妈妈要气死了 |
[05:25] | She didn’t want you to be a firefighter? | 她不希望你成为救火队员吗 |
[05:27] | Oh, she wanted me to remain what I was — | 她想让我做回以前的工作 |
[05:29] | a drone in a cubicle. | 一个无聊的白领 |
[05:31] | In before sunrise, out after sunset. | 朝九晚五 |
[05:33] | I was more vampire than human. I hated it. | 我更像是一个吸血鬼 我讨厌这样 |
[05:36] | But my mom, she loved it. | 但我的妈妈很爱这份工作 |
[05:38] | Probably seemed safer to her. | 也许对她来说这更安全 |
[05:39] | Mm, safety had nothing to do with it. | 与安全无关 |
[05:41] | She — It was just what was expected. | 她觉得这是平凡无奇的事 |
[05:44] | It was all that was expected. | 人就该做平凡的事 |
[05:46] | You know, don’t rock the boat. | 不要找麻烦 |
[05:48] | Don’t color outside the lines. | 不要特立独行 |
[05:53] | Maybe she was right. | 也许她说得对 |
[06:00] | Okay, level with me, Doc. | 医生 坦白告诉我 |
[06:02] | Will — Will I be able to return to the department? | 我还有可能回到消防队吗 |
[06:04] | We’re gonna do everything we can to make that happen. | 我们会尽力让你回去的 |
[06:08] | Uh, it t-took me eight years | 我用了八年时间 |
[06:11] | to work up the courage to leave that job. | 渐渐鼓起勇气去放弃那份工作 |
[06:13] | If I end up back where I started, | 如果我最后回到了原点 |
[06:15] | it’ll be like everything I did in between was all… | 那就好像这期间我做的一切 |
[06:18] | for naught. Like — Like it nev– never happened. | 都是徒劳 就像什么…都没发生一样 |
[06:23] | Like I never left. | 就像我从没离开过 |
[06:24] | I know that feeling. | 我知道那种感受 |
[06:27] | Valeska, are you feeling short of breath? | 瓦丽丝卡 你喘不上气吗 |
[06:30] | Get me a blood gas kit, | 把血气分析工具包拿给我 |
[06:31] | and please see if Dr. Cummings is out of surgery. | 再去看看卡明斯医生做没做完手术 |
[06:35] | I’m gonna give you something to help you rest. | 我给你开些药 帮助你休息 |
[06:37] | I checked the log. Mollie, Jocelyn, and Heather | 我查了下记录 今晚只有莫莉 乔斯林 |
[06:39] | were the only ones to access the Pyxis tonight. | 以及海瑟使用过自动配药机 |
[06:41] | But Annie shadowed all of them. | 但她们所有人都有安妮跟着见习 |
[06:42] | Annie. I forgot she’s been shadowing. | 安妮 我都忘了她最近一直在见习 |
[06:44] | This night just keeps getting better. | 今晚真是越来越「精彩」了 |
[06:45] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[06:46] | Just got a call from my landlord. | 我刚接到房东电话 |
[06:47] | The bathroom in my gym leaked into the business below. | 健身房的卫生间漏水 淹了楼下业主 |
[06:49] | $2,500 in water damage and climbing. | 房屋维修费就得至少两千五 |
[06:51] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[06:52] | I don’t know how you do this job and run a business. | 我都不知道你怎么一边工作一边营业的 |
[06:54] | Yeah, me neither. Probably not the best of ideas. | 我也不知道 也许这样做确实欠妥 |
[06:56] | But, look, as far as suspects are concerned, | 但就「嫌犯」这事来说 |
[06:57] | I think Annie’s a pretty good place to start. | 我觉得应该先从安妮下手查 |
[07:00] | Come on, man. | 想想吧 |
[07:01] | You really think that three of our best nurses | 你真觉得本院最棒的三个护士 |
[07:02] | just up and suddenly decided to start stealing drugs? | 突然决定偷药了吗 |
[07:04] | – No, that’s not — that’s not — – Hey, what — | -不 不是… -你们… |
[07:06] | What are you talking about? Who’s stealing drugs? | 你们说什么呢 谁偷药呢 |
[07:08] | Let — Let’s talk about this — | 我们来谈一下 |
[07:09] | Uh, Norco is missing from the Pyxis. | 自动配药机少了耐而可 |
[07:11] | Several nurses used it tonight. | 有些护士今晚拿去用了 |
[07:12] | We’re just trying to narrow down who. | 我们在查是谁拿了 |
[07:14] | And you think Annie did it. | 你觉得是安妮拿了 |
[07:16] | – Nobody said that. – No, but you’re thinking it. | -没人这么说 -但你这么想的 |
[07:18] | Are you thinking it? | 你这么想吗 |
[07:20] | I’m thinking that you need to be really careful | 我觉得遇到这种事 |
[07:23] | about rushing to judgment on something like that. | 你们要谨慎些 不能妄下定论 |
[07:26] | That’s what I’m thinking. | 我是这么想的 |
[07:26] | And, no, she’s come way too far to do something like that. | 她好不容易才戒了毒 不可能做这种事 |
[07:29] | I will go ask her right now myself. | 我现在亲自去问她 |
[07:31] | – She won’t lie to me. – Okay, wait. Hold — Hold on. | -她不会骗我 -等下 慢着 |
[07:32] | May– Maybe take a beat, Scott. | 先别急着问 斯科特 |
[07:34] | Just — Just let us figure this out. | 让我们先查清楚 |
[07:35] | Yeah, seems like you already have, Topher. | 感觉你已经清楚了 陶福 |
[07:37] | Sc– | 斯科… |
[07:40] | What did I say about this night getting worse? | 就说今晚越来越不顺心了 |
[07:42] | All right. Talk with the other nurses. | 好吧 跟其他护士谈谈 |
[07:43] | Do not get them riled up. | 别把他们惹火了 |
[07:44] | This cannot blow up right when I’m trying to hold this together! | 不能在我努力维持团结的时候给我出岔子 |
[07:47] | I got you. | 明白了 |
[07:48] | 103.2. | 39.5度 |
[07:49] | We got to get your temperature down. | 得给你降温啊 |
[07:51] | Down? Feels like I’m freezing. | 降温吗 我感觉好冷 |
[07:53] | I haven’t felt warm since we left our village three days ago. | 从三天前离开我们村子起 我就一直冷 |
[07:57] | – Syrian forces kick you out? – The Caliphate. | -被叙利亚军队赶出来了吗 -是哈里发 |
[08:00] | They attacked last month. | 他们上个月袭击了我们 |
[08:02] | We tried to hold out for as long as possible, but couldn’t. | 我们尽全力抵挡了 但敌不过 |
[08:04] | We walked 30 miles here, to the border, | 我们走了48公里 来到了边境 |
[08:06] | took turns carrying my grandmother for the last three. | 在最后5公里中 轮流照顾我外婆 |
[08:09] | That’s big of you, stepping up to take care of her like that. | 你真是个好人 扛起照顾她的担子 |
[08:11] | Squeeze. | 握拳 |
[08:13] | She has done much more for me. | 她为我付出的更多 |
[08:14] | Sahin, you said it hurts. Can you tell me where? | 沙欣 你说很疼 哪里疼呢 |
[08:17] | My muscles, my bones. All over. | 肌肉 骨头 全身疼 |
[08:29] | Looks like we’re not as popular as we used to be. | 看来我们没以前那么「受欢迎」了 |
[08:31] | It’s not you. It’s us. | 不是你们 是我们 |
[08:34] | We’re Kurds. They’re Arabs. | 我们是库尔德人 他们是阿拉伯人 |
[08:37] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[08:37] | One group has been robbed of their rights, | 一群人被剥夺了权力 |
[08:39] | stripped of their land, had their people killed. | 被夺走了家园 同族被残杀 |
[08:42] | And the other group is Arabs. | 而做出这种事的就是阿拉伯人 |
[08:45] | I’m sure the Arabs would disagree. | 阿拉伯人肯定不同意你的说法 |
[08:46] | We both know it’s not that simple. | 我们都知道没那么简单 |
[08:49] | Dr. Callahan, may I speak with you privately, please? | 卡拉翰医生 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 |
[09:01] | Every single one of these new refugees, | 每个新来的难民 |
[09:03] | they’re nauseous, they’re suffering from aches and pains, | 都觉得恶心 浑身酸痛 |
[09:06] | they’re spiking a fever — some of them are delirious. | 高烧不止 有些人还神志不清 |
[09:08] | And make no mistake — this is not the flu. | 说清楚一点 这不是流感 |
[09:10] | Okay, Syd, you need to calm down. | 茜德 你得冷静 |
[09:11] | Don’t tell me to calm down. | 别跟我说冷静 |
[09:14] | These people probably have malaria, | 这些人说不好患上了疟疾 |
[09:16] | and they are now inside our camp, infecting everybody. | 此刻就在我们帐篷内 传染所有人 |
[09:21] | That’s what winging it got us. | 准备不足就会有这样的结果 |
[09:23] | We already had a humanitarian crisis on our hands. | 我们眼下已经面临人道主义危机了 |
[09:27] | Now you just made it worse. | 而你现在让情况更糟了 |
[09:42] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[09:42] | 第 三 季 第 十 二 集 | |
[09:48] | Okay, how exactly did this happen? | 到底是发生了什么 |
[09:51] | Well, as the story goes, I was, you know, in the woods | 事情是这样的 我在林子中 |
[09:55] | disarming traps, you know, when the fire came. | 解除陷阱 大火烧起来时 |
[09:57] | I had just released this furry little coyote. | 我刚刚解救了一只毛茸茸的小野狼 |
[10:01] | So cute. He looked just like Wile E. Coyote. | 太可爱了 跟歪心狼似的 |
[10:03] | So I just freed him. He goes off. | 我就把它给放了 它走后 |
[10:05] | And then the next thing I know, | 然后突然间 |
[10:07] | like, flames are just all around me. | 我就被火包围了 |
[10:10] | Well, I totally panicked like an idiot. | 我被吓傻了 |
[10:13] | And then I fell. | 接着就跌倒了 |
[10:15] | The trap snapped back on me, | 陷阱夹到了我 |
[10:17] | and then, y-you know, here we are. | 然后你就知道了 我在这里了 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Well, you just earned yourself a tetanus shot | 你得打一针破伤风 |
[10:25] | and probably some nerve damage. | 可能还伴有神经损伤 |
[10:27] | – Are you married? – Uh, no. | -你结婚了吗 -没有 |
[10:30] | So, we’re gonna get a surgical consult on this. | 我们要对此进行外科会诊 |
[10:33] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[10:34] | I’m gonna get this thing off your arm, okay? | 我要把这玩意从你胳膊上拆下来 |
[10:36] | Oh, okay. Sound good? | 好吗 |
[10:37] | Hey, Vince, can you help me out here? | 文斯 能帮个忙吗 |
[10:39] | Push down on both sides. Okay, great. | 压住两侧 很好 |
[10:41] | Let’s do this on three, okay? | 数到三就开始 好吗 |
[10:43] | All right. | 好 |
[10:44] | – One… – Yeah. | -一 -好 |
[10:46] | Two… | 二 |
[10:48] | You said three, Dr. Alexander! | 说好数到三的 亚历山大医生 |
[10:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[10:53] | Oh, man, that’s not cool! | 天啊 这样很不好 |
[10:56] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[10:57] | Follow my finger. | 看我的手指 |
[10:59] | Okay, just — Is all this necessary? | 够了 这有必要吗 |
[11:01] | We’ll see. We’ll see. Extend your arms, palms up. | 看情况 伸出双臂 手掌向上 |
[11:05] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[11:08] | Okay. Will you sign the paper now? | 行了 现在能签字了吗 |
[11:11] | Mac, your left arm has what we call pronator drift. | 麦克 你左臂有些旋前肌漂移 |
[11:14] | It could be a symptom of a brain abnormality. | 可能是大脑异常的表现 |
[11:17] | Or it could be an old high-school football injury? | 也可能是高中打橄榄球时的旧伤 |
[11:19] | Oh, or the bullet I took for you. | 或是为你挡枪的后遗症 |
[11:21] | Okay, well, let’s run a C.T. scan to be safe. | 以防万一 我们做个CT |
[11:23] | Come on. After everything I did for you | 拜托 看在我去年在阿富汗 |
[11:25] | last year in Afghanistan, just sign the damn paper. | 帮了你那么多的份上 赶紧签字吧 |
[11:28] | Why is it so important to go back? | 回去对你那么重要吗 |
[11:30] | You’ve done your part. You’re home now. | 你完成了任务 已经回家了 |
[11:32] | You’ve got Team Rubicon. | 还加入了卢比孔团队 |
[11:33] | It’s just not the same. | 感觉不一样 |
[11:35] | Look, overseas, I kicked doors, | 在国外 我破门而入 |
[11:38] | flew in helicopters, rolled up bad guys. | 乘直升机抓坏人 |
[11:42] | Over there, I had a purpose. | 在那里我有目标 |
[11:45] | Back here, I’m just… | 回来后 我 |
[11:47] | Well, I’m on an island. | 我感觉自己在一座岛上 |
[11:49] | I got to get off. | 我得离开这里 |
[11:50] | Hey, listen, I get it. I get it, brother. | 听着 我明白 兄弟 |
[11:52] | But this is about due diligence. | 但这是尽职检查 |
[11:55] | I’ll tell you what. I’m gonna jump the line. | 不如这样 我帮你插个队 |
[11:56] | I’ll get you a C.T. scan ASAP. | 尽快帮你做个CT扫描 |
[11:59] | Just sit tight. | 别乱跑 |
[12:03] | I can’t even believe you seen that. | 真不想相信你看过 |
[12:04] | It was way too scary. | 太吓人了 |
[12:06] | I can’t wait for tomorrow. | 明天快点来吧 我都等不及了 |
[12:07] | I’m finally gonna be your daughter. | 我终于要成为你的女儿了 |
[12:09] | You already are in my eyes. | 在我眼里 你已经是了 |
[12:11] | Know that. | 我知道 |
[12:12] | I can’t wait for the party, either. | 派对我也等不及了 |
[12:14] | I pretty much invited everyone from the hospital. | 我几乎请了医院的所有人 |
[12:16] | What did you do? | 你怎么弄的 |
[12:17] | Those are the crosses right there. | 交叉线在这里 |
[12:18] | – Where? – What do you mean you invited everyone? | -哪里 -什么叫你请了所有人 |
[12:20] | Yeah, everybody from the E.R., ICU, surgical department. | 对 急诊室 重症监护室还有外科的所有人 |
[12:24] | Oh, you did, did you? | 是吗 |
[12:25] | I’ll get Rick to pick up more pizzas. | 我会让瑞克多买些披萨 |
[12:26] | – Papa Drew. – Okay. | -德鲁爸爸 -好 |
[12:28] | All right. I got to go, kiddo. | 我得走了 宝贝 |
[12:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:30] | – Hey, Mollie. – Yes? | -莫莉 -怎么了 |
[12:32] | Can you get this, uh, little inmate back to her cell? | 你能把这个小犯人送回牢房吗 |
[12:35] | – She escaped again. – Of course I will. | -她又逃出来了 -当然 |
[12:36] | – All right. – Come on, escapee. | -谢谢 -走吧 小逃犯 |
[12:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:50] | We were fine before the Kurds arrived. | 库尔德人来之前大家都好好的 |
[12:52] | Now we are weak and ill. | 现在都病倒了 |
[12:53] | Two of my people are dead. | 我死了两个兄弟 |
[12:55] | And we lost many more. | 我们死了更多 |
[12:57] | You know, let’s focus on saving those we still can. | 我们现在应该尽力抢救还活着的人 |
[13:00] | You know what? We stayed, and we fought. | 知道吗 我们留下反击了 |
[13:03] | Perhaps if your people did the same thing | 如果你的人一起留下 |
[13:04] | instead of running like cowards — | 而不是像懦夫一样逃走 |
[13:06] | Okay, okay. Hey. That’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[13:09] | Why don’t you go outside, feed your people? | 你还是出去给大家派发吃的吧 |
[13:12] | Let us do our job. | 让我们好好工作 |
[13:16] | All right? You do the same. | 好吗 你也是 |
[13:17] | Feed your people. | 给他们发吃的 |
[13:23] | I don’t know what’s gonna kill these people first — | 我不知道这些人会先死于疫情爆发 |
[13:25] | this outbreak or their own hatred. | 还是心怀仇恨 |
[13:26] | You can’t judge until you’ve walked a mile in their shoes. | 没设身处地经历过就别瞎评判 |
[13:28] | Like you have? | 你有过吗 |
[13:30] | I’m not judging, I’m just trying to help these people. | 我没有评判他们 只是想帮他们 |
[13:32] | And they’re more interested in killing one another | 但他们对互相残杀 |
[13:33] | than they are in healing. | 比对治疗更感兴趣 |
[13:34] | So you’re judging. | 你这就是在评判 |
[13:36] | Now I’m starting to understand why Drew hit you. | 我算是明白德鲁为啥揍你了 |
[13:38] | You got something you want to say to me? | 你有话想对我说吗 |
[13:39] | Yeah. You’re so lucky. If I could spare the help, | 对 算你走运 要不是我分身乏术 |
[13:42] | you’d be on the first thing smoking back to the States. | 你肯定是第一批回国的人 |
[13:44] | – But you can’t. – Just finish the test. | -可你不能 -做完检测吧 |
[13:45] | Already did. Good news — not malaria. | 做完了 好消息 这不是疟疾 |
[13:48] | Bad news — we still don’t know what’s killing these people. | 坏消息 仍不清楚致死原因 |
[13:50] | And we better figure it out before the body count rises. | 最好在死亡人数飙升前找出原因 |
[13:56] | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院 急诊 | |
[13:57] | All right. What do we got? | 好 什么情况 |
[13:58] | Sats are holding, but B.P. is down. | 生命体征稳定了 血压下降了 |
[14:00] | Yeah, certainly took a beating. | 肯定受了重创 |
[14:01] | Multiple contusions to her head and chest. | 头部和胸口多处撞伤 |
[14:02] | I’m more worried about her abdomen. | 她的腹部情况更严重 |
[14:04] | Full thickness burns to the entire abdominal wall. | 整个腹壁三度烧伤 |
[14:06] | She needs surgical decompression. | 需要做手术解压 |
[14:07] | Whoa. Slow down. | 慢着 |
[14:08] | Let’s finish your evaluation | 先做完评估 |
[14:09] | before we reach for the knife, all right? | 再准备手术 好吗 |
[14:10] | I had a patient like this in med school. | 在医学院时我遇到过类似的病患 |
[14:12] | Swelling from the burn strangled his intestinal organs and he died. | 他死于烧伤肿胀压迫肠道 |
[14:15] | Quickly. | 死得很快 |
[14:16] | All right, well, this is not med school, Shannon. | 好吧 这不是医学院 香农 |
[14:17] | You don’t want to make an impulsive decision with this patient | 不能因为之前病患的悲惨下场 |
[14:19] | based on a bad outcome with another. | 就对眼前的病患冲动行事 |
[14:20] | We need to be thorough here, okay? | 我们得考虑周密 懂吗 |
[14:22] | I am not being impulsive. I’m using my judgment. | 我没有冲动 我有自己的判断 |
[14:25] | And I asked for a consult, not a lecture. | 另外我要的是咨询 不是说教 |
[14:27] | And you got one. | 你也如愿了 |
[14:29] | I think you’re confusing activity with action. | 我想你没弄清「活动」和「行动」 |
[14:31] | And sometimes the best course of action is none. | 有时无为胜有为 |
[14:33] | I won’t risk cutting someone open who may not need it. | 我不会冒险给不需手术的人动手术 |
[14:35] | Now, I’m heading to surgery on someone who does. | 我得去给需要手术的人动手术了 |
[14:37] | You do a full trauma work-up and then get back to me. | 给她做全面创伤检查 做完来找我 |
[14:39] | We don’t want to miss anything, all right? | 不能有任何遗漏 好吗 |
[14:48] | – Got a sec? – Uh, yeah. | -有空吗 -有啊 |
[14:49] | For you, of course. | 你找我 肯定有空 |
[14:50] | Hey, you ready for the party tomorrow? | 明天的事你准备好了吗 |
[14:52] | Drew… | 德鲁 |
[14:53] | the court date for Brianna isn’t gonna happen tomorrow. | 布丽安娜的案子不是明天开庭 |
[14:56] | – What? Why? – Honestly, no idea. | -为什么 -其实我也不知道 |
[14:58] | – I’m trying to find out now. – Is it the arrest? | -也在想办法 -因为我被抓吗 |
[15:00] | – The — the bar fight with T.C.? – No. | -因为跟TC在酒吧打架了 -不 |
[15:01] | That was all cleared up. I’m still digging. | 那事已解决了 我还在想办法 |
[15:04] | I mean, it could just be that the judge’s schedule is too full. | 可能是因为法官工作太忙了 |
[15:06] | Let’s just see what it is first, okay? | 先看看怎么回事吧 |
[15:09] | And let’s not tell Brianna until we know more. | 没弄清楚之前别告诉布丽安娜 |
[15:11] | Find out as soon as you can, okay? | 赶紧弄清楚 好吗 |
[15:12] | Yeah. Will do. | 好 会的 |
[15:16] | Topher said he’s gonna get me out of here quick, | 陶福说会很快让我离开 |
[15:18] | but he keeps shining me on. | 但他一直搪塞我 |
[15:19] | Look, I-I just need a doc’s signature | 我需要医生在这无聊的 |
[15:21] | on this stupid physical form. | 体检表格上签字 |
[15:23] | Well, if he hasn’t signed it, it’s probably for good reason. | 他没签字或许有他的考虑 |
[15:25] | – What’d he have you do? – Some dumb pronator test. | -他给你做什么检查了 -什么旋前肌检查 |
[15:27] | I can tell you why I messed it up. | 我告诉你怎么搞成这样的 |
[15:30] | Where’d you get that? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:31] | Ask your buddy Topher. | 问你兄弟陶福吧 |
[15:34] | Look, can you help me push this through? | 能帮我搞定这个吗 |
[15:36] | All right, he’s been out forever. He doesn’t get guys like us. | 他已经永久退役了 他不能理解我们这种人 |
[15:38] | You’re still in. You do. | 可你还在服役 你能理解 |
[15:40] | Help me get this damn thing signed. | 帮我搞定这破玩意儿 |
[15:42] | He owes me. | 他欠我的 |
[15:45] | I’ll talk to him. | 我跟他谈谈 |
[15:46] | All right. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[15:49] | Do you think I took them? | 你觉得是我偷的 |
[15:50] | No. Of course I don’t. | 不 当然不是 |
[15:52] | And I told them that you wouldn’t. | 我也跟他们说你不会这么做的 |
[15:55] | But those drugs are missing, | 可那些药丢了 |
[15:56] | and you were shadowing those nurses. | 你当时在跟着那些护士见习 |
[15:58] | So everybody else thinks I did. | 那其他人都觉得是我干的 |
[15:59] | Look, I’m gonna ask you this once, | 我以手术室主任的身份 |
[16:02] | as the Chief of Surgery, for them, | 替他们就问你一次 |
[16:04] | just to put the whole thing to bed. | 然后就再也不提这茬 |
[16:06] | Did you take those drugs, Annie? | 药是你拿的吗 安妮 |
[16:07] | – No! – Good. | -不是 -很好 |
[16:09] | – I swear. – I believe you. | -我发誓 -我信你 |
[16:10] | – I did not. – I know. | -我没拿 -我知道 |
[16:12] | And I’m sorry I even had to ask. | 我很抱歉还要这样问你 |
[16:13] | Okay? Don’t worry. | 好吗 别担心 |
[16:15] | Jordan needs you in Trauma 2. | 乔丹要你去创伤二室 |
[16:16] | Her patient just took a turn for the worse. | 她的病人病情恶化 |
[16:18] | Okay. Hang in there. I’ll see you in a bit. | 好的 等一下 我回头找你 |
[16:25] | I didn’t take them. | 我没偷药 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:30] | Let’s get him on high-flow oxygen. | 给他高流量吸氧 |
[16:32] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[16:34] | I thought this guy just had a soft-tissue injury. | 我以为他只是软组织挫伤 |
[16:36] | It was, but after I removed his trap, | 是这样 但我取下夹子以后 |
[16:37] | his sats plummeted and he lost consciousness. | 他的氧饱和度暴跌 失去了意识 |
[16:39] | Any ideas? | 有头绪吗 |
[16:41] | Maybe there was something on the trap? | 也许夹子上有东西 |
[16:42] | Could be poison, animal feces, urine? | 可能有毒素 动物粪便 尿液 |
[16:45] | Anyway, he’s having trouble breathing, so… | 无论如何 他没法呼吸 所以… |
[16:47] | Maybe he actually got bit. | 可能他被咬了 |
[16:49] | No, I checked. No bites. | 没有 我检查了 没有咬伤 |
[16:50] | Hey, give me a hand. | 帮把手 |
[16:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:55] | Yeah, diminished breath sounds. | 呼吸音减弱 |
[16:58] | – Okay, where’s the trap? – It’s right there on the table. | -夹子在哪里 -就在桌上 |
[17:05] | Hey, there’s pieces of this thing broken off. | 夹子上有些部件断了 |
[17:08] | If one of these broke off inside him, | 如果断在他体内 |
[17:09] | it would go straight to the lung. | 可能直接到达肺部 |
[17:10] | All right. I’ll call the O.R. | 我去通知手术室 |
[17:11] | – and let them know we’re on our way. – Okay. | -告诉他们我们马上到 -好的 |
[17:14] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[17:16] | There’s no time for that now. He’s crashing. | 没时间了 他要不行了 |
[17:17] | We got to open him up right here. | 我们得就地手术 |
[17:18] | Let’s get him down. | 让他躺下 |
[17:21] | Get me a thoracotomy tray. | 给我一个开胸包 |
[17:22] | Let’s prep to open. | 准备开胸 |
[17:28] | He’s been down for two minutes. | 他已经休克两分钟了 |
[17:29] | I know. I’m aware of that, Jordan. | 我知道 我清楚情况 乔丹 |
[17:31] | – He doesn’t have much… – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. I got it. I got it. | -他没怎么… -我找到了 我找到了 |
[17:34] | Gotcha. Wow. | 找到了 |
[17:35] | You little bastard. | 你这个小混蛋 |
[17:38] | That thing is huge. | 这块很大 |
[17:39] | 7-0 chromic. | 7-0号铬制肠线 |
[17:47] | Removing cross clamps. | 松开血流阻断 |
[17:51] | His heart’s beating again. Good job. | 心跳恢复了 干得好 |
[17:52] | Send a blood gas. We’re gonna get closed up here. | 送去动脉血气分析 我们要缝合了 |
[17:55] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:56] | – Just between us? – Yeah. | -就我们俩 -好 |
[17:59] | You know about the missing Norco? | 你知道耐而可少了的事吧 |
[18:01] | I do. | 知道 |
[18:02] | Everybody thinks that Annie took it. | 所有人都觉得是安妮拿的 |
[18:05] | But I know that she didn’t take it, | 但我知道她没拿 |
[18:07] | and it’s really pissing me off that nobody believes her. | 我很生气没人相信她 |
[18:09] | Scott, come on. | 斯科特 拜托 |
[18:11] | You can’t blame people for being suspicious. | 你不能怪别人起疑心 |
[18:13] | – She’s an addict. – Yeah, I know she’s an addict. | -她有毒瘾 -我知道她有毒瘾 |
[18:15] | I’m an addict, too, but you trust me, don’t you? | 我也有酒瘾 但你相信我 不是吗 |
[18:17] | – Yeah, I trust you. – Okay. | -我是相信你 -对呀 |
[18:18] | But you are not her. | 但你不是她 |
[18:20] | She didn’t do it. | 她没偷药 |
[18:21] | I’m telling you she didn’t do it. | 我告诉你他没偷药 |
[18:22] | I asked her point-blank. | 我直接问过她 |
[18:24] | And I know we’ve had our issues lately, | 虽然我们最近有矛盾 |
[18:25] | but she wouldn’t lie to me. | 但她不会对我说谎 |
[18:28] | So I could really use your support on this, | 我真的需要你的支持 |
[18:31] | is what I’m asking for. | 我只求这个 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:37] | – Thank you. That means a lot. I appreciate it. – Yes. | -谢谢 这很重要 我很感激 -好 |
[18:43] | Hey. Topher. | 陶福 |
[18:44] | So, I spoke with Annie about those missing drugs, | 我和安妮谈了药少了的事 |
[18:47] | and she says she didn’t do it. | 她说她没拿 |
[18:49] | And you should know that Jordan is standing behind her, as well. | 而且你要知道乔丹也支持她 |
[18:52] | – Jordan is? – Yes. | -乔丹支持她 -是啊 |
[18:54] | She is, because she trusts me. | 她支持 因为她相信我 |
[18:56] | Which is a courtesy that I really wish | 我真心希望 |
[18:58] | you were extending to me, as well. | 你也能那样相信我 |
[18:59] | Listen, Scott, I want to believe that. | 听着 斯科特 我想要相信你 |
[19:01] | I really do. But somebody stole those drugs. | 我真的想 但肯定有人偷了药 |
[19:04] | Okay, look. I told you I would talk to her. | 听着 我答应我会和她谈 |
[19:07] | I did. She said she didn’t do it, so that’s it. | 我谈了 她说没拿 就是这样 |
[19:09] | Period. End of story. | 句号 尘埃落定 |
[19:10] | So stop the witch hunt and search everybody. | 别再疑神疑鬼到处查人了 |
[19:16] | That could have gone better. | 这本可以更顺利的 |
[19:19] | Hey, uh, not to bug you, but any news on the new bidder? | 我不想烦你 但有关于新东家的消息吗 |
[19:21] | No, I’m still waiting to hear. Keep your fingers crossed. | 没有 我还在等消息 祈求保佑吧 |
[19:23] | Everything’s crossed. I’ll catch you later. | 全都求保佑 回头聊 |
[19:25] | Yo, Paul, got a minute? | 保罗 你有时间吗 |
[19:27] | Uh, yeah, sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[19:29] | – Uh, I wanted to ask you… – Toph. | -我想问你… -陶福 |
[19:31] | What’s with this Mac thing? I saw his pronator issue. | 麦克是怎么回事 我看了他的旋前肌 |
[19:34] | That drift could be from nerve damage | 漂移可能是他手臂上的子弹 |
[19:36] | caused by that bullet wound in his arm. | 引起的神经损伤造成的 |
[19:37] | He pay you to come bug me? | 他花钱让你来找我麻烦的 |
[19:39] | We’re a bit backed up, and I’m waiting on the results. | 我们有点滞后了 我还在等结果的 |
[19:41] | I just think he really wants to get back in the fight, | 我只是觉得他真的很想再回到前线 |
[19:43] | and we shouldn’t be the ones to stop him. | 而我们不该阻止他 |
[19:45] | It’s about more than medicine. | 这不只是药物的问题 |
[19:46] | See, I think he wants back because he’s afraid. | 我觉得他想回部队是因为害怕 |
[19:49] | Home is foreign and awkward. | 家里又陌生又尴尬 |
[19:51] | War is familiar and comforting. | 战场却既熟悉又舒适 |
[19:54] | He’s delaying the inevitable. | 他不想面对无法避免的事 |
[19:55] | He needs to face it if he ever wants to resume a normal life. | 他要是想过回正常的生活就必须面对它 |
[19:58] | It’s easier for you. You’re a doctor. You got family. | 对你很简单 你是医生 你有家人 |
[20:01] | That helped your transition. Mac’s got none of that. | 这些都有助于你的转业 但麦克没有那些 |
[20:03] | He was a door-kicker. | 他是个负责破门的步兵 |
[20:04] | Those skills don’t transfer over to civilian life. | 那些技能可不会转变到平民生活中 |
[20:07] | Toph, you got to change your identity. | 陶福 这可是身份的完全转换 |
[20:09] | So you got to consider what happens to a man when he loses his. | 你得考虑失去自己身份的人会经历什么 |
[20:17] | We have to keep testing | 在找到死因之前 |
[20:19] | till we find out what’s killing everyone. | 我们得继续检测 |
[20:20] | Test them! | 去测他们 |
[20:21] | They are the ones who brought disease into this camp. | 就是他们把疾病带入了营地 |
[20:23] | Maybe you should go back! | 也许你们该回去 |
[20:24] | Go back where, huh? | 回去哪 |
[20:29] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[20:37] | Sahin, keep your head down. Keep your head down. | 沙欣 低头 低头 |
[20:51] | Listen to me! Listen to me. | 听我说 听我说 |
[20:54] | If you don’t stop fighting and let us do our jobs, | 如果你们不住手让我们好好工作的话 |
[20:56] | more of you are gonna die, all right? | 你们会有更多人死去 好吗 |
[20:59] | This infection doesn’t care where you’re from or who you are. | 传染病才不会管你是谁 从哪来的 |
[21:03] | You, you, you, me — it doesn’t matter. | 你 你 你 我 都不重要 |
[21:07] | So you can either swallow your pride | 要么放下骄傲 |
[21:10] | and let us figure it out, or you can keep fighting, | 让我们搞清楚原因 要不就接着打 |
[21:13] | and none of us will leave this camp alive. | 我们也没人可以活着走出营地 |
[21:15] | Now, I don’t want to die. Do you want to die? | 现在我不想死 你们想死吗 |
[21:17] | – No. – No. | -不 -不想 |
[21:18] | So let us do our job. | 那就让我们工作 |
[21:23] | All right? | 好吗 |
[21:26] | Let’s get you inside. | 我带你进去 |
[21:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:29] | Okay, let’s get you checked out. | 好吧 先给你做个检查 |
[21:30] | Drew. Hey, I, uh… | 德鲁 我 |
[21:33] | I found out what the holdup is. | 我发现是因为什么耽搁了 |
[21:35] | What? | 什么 |
[21:35] | Brianna’s birth father has come back into the picture. | 布丽安娜的生父回来了 |
[21:38] | He says he wants full custody. | 他说他想要全部的监护权 |
[21:41] | No. What — He can’t — He can’t do that. | 不 什么 他不能 他不能这么做 |
[21:42] | He gave up his parental rights. | 他放弃了他的父母权利 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Not technically, okay? | 对 但严格意义上不是 好吗 |
[21:46] | He claims that the birth mother never told him about Brianna, | 他说孩子的生母从没告诉他布丽安娜的事 |
[21:49] | that he just found out about her six months ago, | 他六个月前才知道这事 |
[21:50] | and he has been looking for her ever since. | 从那时起他就一直在找她 |
[21:52] | She’s 14 years old. | 她十四岁了 |
[21:54] | I mean, he can’t — he can’t stake a claim on her | 我是说 都已经过了这么多年了 |
[21:57] | after all these years, can he? He can’t — | 他不能再要她的监护权 对吗 他不能 |
[21:58] | It’s up to the court, Drew. | 这得法庭说了算 德鲁 |
[21:59] | But he can keep you from getting her now. | 但现在他能阻止你接近她 |
[22:02] | And he’s on his way here. I’m so sorry. | 他正在来的路上 我真的很抱歉 |
[22:07] | I really appreciate this, man. | 我很感激你做的一切 兄弟 |
[22:08] | I-I wouldn’t ask for this loan if it wasn’t important, man. | 不重要的话我是不会找你借钱的 兄弟 |
[22:10] | I-I just can’t lose my business. | 我 我只是不能失去我的事业 |
[22:12] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 是啊 没事 |
[22:13] | It’s just sitting in my savings account anyway. | 反正我的钱也只是存在户头里 |
[22:14] | Not like I’m making anything off the interest. | 也没赚不了什么利息 |
[22:16] | I’ll pay you back as soon as I can. I swear. | 我保证 只要一有能力就还你钱 |
[22:18] | Yeah, don’t — don’t even worry about it. | 是啊 别担心这个了 |
[22:19] | I’ll write you a check after work, all right? | 下班了我就给你开支票 好吗 |
[22:20] | Um, but, hey, I got to — I got to go. All right? | 但 我得 我得走了 好吗 |
[22:22] | Hey, how were the test results for your patient? | 你病人的化验结果怎么样 |
[22:24] | Exactly what I expected. | 跟我想的一样 |
[22:26] | She’s still awake, but her respiratory rate is up. | 她还醒着 但呼吸频率升高了 |
[22:28] | She’s probably acidotic from intestinal ischemia. | 可能是因为肠缺血导致的酸中毒 |
[22:30] | Slow down, all right? | 慢一点 好吗 |
[22:31] | You’re trying to make your original diagnosis fit. | 你在试图让结果与原始诊断吻合 |
[22:33] | There could be multiple causes for rapid breathing, okay? | 有很多原因都可能导致呼吸急促 好吗 |
[22:36] | This woman doesn’t have time for possible or probable, Paul. | 这个女人没时间考虑什么可能性 保罗 |
[22:39] | I-I just drew an ABG to see for sure! | 我 我刚做了个动脉血气分析来确认 |
[22:41] | Why are you so upset? | 你为什么这么沮丧 |
[22:42] | You asked for my help, | 你要我帮忙 |
[22:43] | and I made a medical call based on my experience. | 我根据自己的经验做出了诊断 |
[22:45] | And you completely ignored mine. | 而你完全忽视了我的诊断 |
[22:47] | I just know more. | 我只是知道的更多 |
[22:49] | Look — look, I-I understand, | 听着 听着 我 我懂 |
[22:50] | with the pending hospital sale, that you’re scared, okay? | 医院快转让了 吓到你了 好吗 |
[22:52] | Do you understand that, Paul? | 你明白吗 保罗 |
[22:54] | Do you understand living in a trailer | 你懂住在拖车里 |
[22:55] | until they take you away because you haven’t eaten for days? | 直到因为饿了好几天才被人带走的感觉吗 |
[22:58] | Watching all your friends drop out or die? | 看到所有的朋友不是退出就是死亡 |
[23:00] | People laughing at you | 人们嘲笑你 |
[23:01] | because you dare to dream of something more?! | 就因为你居然有胆有更大的梦想 |
[23:03] | Shannon, I-I want to understand. | 香农 我很想明白 |
[23:05] | I do. I-I know that you had a terrible upbringing — | 真的 我知道你的成长环境很不好 |
[23:08] | Upbringing? See!? | 成长环境 看吧 |
[23:10] | You can’t understand. Listen to how you speak! | 你明白不了 看你说的话吧 |
[23:12] | We are two very different people from two very different worlds. | 我们完全是两个不同世界的人 |
[23:15] | And if this hospital shuts down, I go back to mine. | 如果医院倒闭了 我就要回去我的世界 |
[23:18] | It’s — It’s not gonna close, okay? | 它 它不会倒闭的 |
[23:19] | Stop saying that! You don’t know that! | 别再说这种话了 这事你无法确定 |
[23:21] | Just because everything works out for you | 因为你的人生一帆风顺 |
[23:23] | doesn’t mean it will for me. | 并不意味着我的也是如此 |
[23:25] | That’s not what I mean, okay? | 我不是这个意思 |
[23:26] | There — There — There are things happening — | 有…有些事情发生 |
[23:28] | you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[23:29] | My gut told me I never should have started | 本能告诉我 我绝不应该 |
[23:31] | anything with you, and it was right. | 和你有任何牵扯 这是对的 |
[23:34] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:35] | It means we’re through. | 意思是我们结束了 |
[23:37] | So let’s just focus on Valeska | 所以我们只要操心瓦丽丝卡就好 |
[23:40] | and get through the rest of the shift, okay? | 好好上完班 可以吗 |
[24:04] | That’s nine dead. | 死了九个人了 |
[24:06] | Two more in the last hour. | 刚刚一小时又死了两个 |
[24:10] | How’s Sahin? | 沙欣怎么样了 |
[24:11] | I can’t get her fever down. | 体温降不下来 |
[24:13] | B.P. is holding, but her heart rate is dropping. | 血压还算稳定 但心率正在下降 |
[24:16] | That’s strange. It should be elevated with a fever. | 奇怪了 心率本应随着体温上升而升高的 |
[24:19] | Take a look at this rash. | 看这些疹子 |
[24:24] | You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[24:25] | Typhus. | 斑疹伤寒 |
[24:26] | – Yep. – Has to be. | -是的 -肯定是 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Right. | 确实是 |
[24:29] | Typhus is bacterial. | 斑疹伤寒是细菌性的 |
[24:31] | Spread by mites, fleas, and ticks, | 由螨虫 跳蚤和蜱虫传播 |
[24:33] | with an incubation period of 10 days. | 潜伏期为十天 |
[24:35] | The Kurds just arrived today, | 库尔德人今天才到 |
[24:36] | so they couldn’t have infected the camp. | 所以不会是他们传染的 |
[24:37] | They must have contracted it elsewhere. | 他们一定是在别的地方感染的 |
[24:40] | This entire region could be infected. | 整个地区都可能被传染 |
[24:44] | Shoot. | 该死 |
[24:48] | Typhus? | 斑疹伤寒 |
[24:50] | Typhus, it is — it is worse than malaria? | 斑疹伤寒 比疟疾严重吗 |
[24:55] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:56] | We were prepared for malaria. | 我们对疟疾有所准备 |
[24:58] | We don’t have enough meds for a typhus outbreak. | 但没有足够的药物应对斑疹伤寒的爆发 |
[25:08] | Hey, man. | 老兄 |
[25:10] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回到人间 |
[25:13] | So, you got a piece of that trap stuck in your lung. | 一块陷阱碎片卡在你的肺里 |
[25:17] | We got it out just in time. | 我们及时把它取出了 |
[25:18] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[25:20] | When can I get back out there? | 我什么时候能回去 |
[25:22] | Easy. Easy, easy, easy. | 放松 放松 |
[25:24] | You just had open-chest surgery. | 你刚进行了开胸手术 |
[25:26] | You’re gonna have to relax for a while. | 你得休息一段时间 |
[25:28] | The animals will have to wait a few weeks. | 那些动物得等上几周了 |
[25:29] | Oh, but they can’t, though. | 但它们等不了 |
[25:31] | If I’m not out there doing my part, who will? | 那些事如果我不去做 又有谁会去呢 |
[25:34] | You guys are doctors, right? | 你们是医生 对吗 |
[25:37] | Like, what if someone told you to relax, | 如果别人也让你们休息一会 |
[25:39] | saving lives could wait? | 救命的事也能等吗 |
[25:42] | Look. | 听着 |
[25:43] | – I admire your passion. – Yeah. | -我钦佩你的工作热情 -我也是 |
[25:45] | – But you — – No, you think I’m a joke. | -但你 -你觉得我就是个笑话 |
[25:47] | – No. – No. | -不 -不是的 |
[25:48] | – Yeah, a little bit. – No, I don’t. | -还是有那么点儿的吧 -不 我没有 |
[25:50] | Derrick, you believe in something, all right, | 德瑞克 你心中有信仰 |
[25:53] | and you fight for it. | 并为它而奋斗 |
[25:54] | I admire that in a person. | 我非常钦佩这种人 |
[25:56] | That’s very sweet of you. | 你可真好 |
[25:58] | Look, Derrick, if you go out there right now, | 德瑞克 要是你现在就出去 |
[26:00] | you’d die. | 你会死的 |
[26:01] | And like you just said, | 就如你刚才所说 |
[26:02] | if you’re not out there doing your work, who’s gonna? | 要是没有你 谁会去做那样的工作呢 |
[26:05] | Best thing you can do right now | 你现在能做的最好的事 |
[26:07] | is rest and heal up. | 就是好好休息养伤 |
[26:08] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[26:10] | Man. | 天哪 |
[26:11] | Okay. Is everybody accounted for? | 好的 找了所有人了吗 |
[26:14] | Hey, I’m out of here, all right? | 我马上就走了 |
[26:15] | – Hold on. – The flames jumped the fire break. | -等一下 -火势越过了防火带 |
[26:16] | I’m not gonna sit here while you’re jerking me around | 我不会坐在这里任你耍的团团转 |
[26:17] | if you’re not gonna sign this damn form. | 如果你他妈不签了这个表的话 |
[26:18] | Okay, hold on. I’m just waiting to get your C.T. scan results. | 请等一下 我正在等你的CT扫描结果 |
[26:20] | Nah, I don’t have time for that, all right? | 我没时间等了 好吗 |
[26:21] | My team’s shorthanded. They need me. | 我的团队人手不够 他们需要我 |
[26:23] | – I’ll see you, Doc. – Wait. Fine. | -回见了 医生 -等等 好吧 |
[26:25] | I’ll check your scan and I’ll — | 我会检查你的扫描结果 |
[26:26] | I’ll e-mail you the signed form. | 再把签字的表邮寄给你 |
[26:28] | You got to promise to come right back if it’s abnormal. | 你得保证 如果结果异常的话一定要回来 |
[26:30] | Yeah, deal. H-Hey, anybody getting off soon? | 一言为定 有人等下要离开吗 |
[26:32] | They’re setting up a triage area | 他们在灾区旁 |
[26:33] | outside the fire to deal with patients. | 设立了一个分诊区来治疗病人 |
[26:35] | We could use a doc or two. | 可以请一两个医生过去吗 |
[26:36] | I can’t leave tonight, | 在与白班的主任医师交班之前 |
[26:36] | not until I hand the shift off to the Day Chief. | 今晚我不能离开 |
[26:38] | – I can go. – You — You sure? | -我可以去 -你确定 |
[26:41] | Yeah, I could use a change of pace. | 对 我可以调整一下节奏 |
[26:42] | I’m off call in 20 minutes, so I can go, too. | 我20分钟后值班结束 我也可以去 |
[26:45] | Can always use another surgeon out there. | 那里总是需要多一个外科医生的 |
[26:46] | Sounds good to me. Topher? | 听起来不错 陶福 |
[26:47] | Okay, just be careful. | 好 要小心 |
[26:48] | – All right. Grab your gear. Let’s go. – All right. | -好 拿上家伙 走吧 -没问题 |
[26:50] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[26:51] | Do you have to go? | 你一定得去吗 |
[26:53] | Like, I feel like you’re the only person here who believes me. | 可是我觉得你是这里唯一相信我的人 |
[26:55] | Well, yeah, I do. I have to go. | 是的 我必须得去 |
[26:57] | – They need me out there. – With Jordan? | -那里需要我 -和乔丹一起 |
[27:00] | Annie, we’re working triage at a fire, | 安妮 我们是去火灾现场急救分诊 |
[27:02] | not doing dinner and a movie. | 不是去享用晚餐和电影 |
[27:04] | I’ll see you when I get back. | 我一回来就找你 |
[27:08] | He’s a stranger. I-I don’t want to meet him. | 他是个陌生人 我不想见他 |
[27:10] | I know. But you have to. | 我明白 可你必须得见 |
[27:13] | But I’m not gonna live with him, right? | 可我不用和他一起生活 对吗 |
[27:16] | I’m gonna be, uh, with you and Rick, | 我会跟你和瑞克一起生活 |
[27:18] | because — because that’s what you guys said. | 因为你们是这么说的 |
[27:20] | You guys said that you would adopt me, | 你们说要收养我的 |
[27:22] | and — and I’m not gonna have to live with him. | 我不会跟那个人生活 |
[27:25] | Don’t I have any say in this? | 这事我没有发言权吗 |
[27:26] | Yes, you have a say in this. | 你有发言权 |
[27:29] | You can tell the judge exactly what you want. | 你可以把你的想法告诉法官 |
[27:31] | But, in the end, it’s — it’s just not up to you. | 可是最后你并没有决定权 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么 |
[27:41] | I’m so stupid. | 我真傻 |
[27:44] | I actually — I actually believed you guys. | 我竟然相信了你们 |
[27:52] | Why did you lie to me? | 你们为什么对我撒谎 |
[27:56] | Any pressure in your abdomen? | 你腹部有压迫感吗 |
[27:58] | Maybe. | 好像有一点 |
[27:59] | It just…feels tight. | 就是感觉很紧 |
[28:00] | Like, har– harder to breathe. | 好像越来越透不过气 |
[28:03] | Paged me? | 你呼叫我 |
[28:05] | Look, her ABG just came back. | 瞧 她的动脉血气分析结果回来了 |
[28:06] | Her pH is way down. | 血液酸碱度过低 |
[28:07] | She’s got acid in her blood. | 她血液中的酸过多 |
[28:09] | I told you. | 我跟你说过 |
[28:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[28:12] | She’s crashing. | 她不行了 |
[28:13] | All right. She needs surgery. | 好 立即手术 |
[28:14] | Swelling will suffocate her organs. | 肿胀会压迫她的器官 |
[28:15] | – I’ll page Scott. – Scott’s in the field, | -呼叫斯科特 -斯科特出外勤去了 |
[28:17] | and the day-shift doctor’s on his way. | 日班医生也还没到 |
[28:18] | I’ll do it. Let’s go. | 我来做 走吧 |
[28:21] | 27 doses of Cipro. | 27粒环丙沙星 |
[28:23] | Gonna need 10 times that amount to treat the typhus in camp. | 营地里需要十倍的量来治疗斑疹伤寒 |
[28:25] | Okay, well, there’s more coming with the resupply. | 营地补给会送来更多的药 |
[28:27] | But until then, we have to decide who gets the medication. | 在那之前 我们得决定怎么分这些药 |
[28:29] | If you and I get sick, we can’t treat anybody, | 如果咱俩病倒了 那谁也救不了了 |
[28:31] | so we got to be top priority. | 所以我们在最优先的名单里 |
[28:33] | There’s four aside for us. | 除了我们还有四个人 |
[28:36] | Okay, and there’s two for Hamdi, Besam, and Sahin. | 还有两粒给哈姆迪 贝萨姆和沙欣 |
[28:43] | I don’t think Sahin should get any. | 我不认为应该给沙欣 |
[28:46] | She’s in bad shape, T.C. | TC 她情况很差 |
[28:47] | I know. But I think, at this point, | 我知道 可是此刻 |
[28:49] | the medication won’t do her any good. | 药物对她没有太多帮助 |
[28:50] | And even if she does get better, | 就算她好转了 |
[28:52] | she’s not likely to make it all the way to Germany. | 她也很难去德国 |
[28:54] | What, so basically we’re saying that all the sacrifices | 难道她千里迢迢到这里所牺牲的一切 |
[28:56] | she made to come this far don’t matter. | 都不重要吗 |
[28:59] | You’re pulling a family apart. | 你会把一个家庭拆散的 |
[29:00] | No. | 不 |
[29:01] | A family divided is better than no family at all. | 一个被拆散的家庭总好过失去整个家庭 |
[29:03] | You didn’t even want to let them | 你一开始根本不愿意 |
[29:04] | into the camp in the first place. | 让他们进营地的 |
[29:05] | Well, they’re here now. | 可是他们已经进来了 |
[29:07] | We can’t turn our back on them. | 我们就不能弃他们于不顾 |
[29:11] | Look, when resupply comes at the end of the day, | 听着 如果最后补给来了 |
[29:14] | Sahin can get the meds. | 沙欣就可以得到治疗 |
[29:15] | If she’s still here to get them. | 如果她仍然还活着的话 |
[29:17] | Hopefully she will be. | 只能希望如此了 |
[29:38] | It’s gonna get worse before it gets better. | 在情况有转机之前可能会更糟糕 |
[29:39] | Can you call Topher and have him send in some more supplies? | 打电话给陶福 让他再送些供给品来 |
[29:41] | Fire took out the cellphone tower. | 大火把手机信号塔毁了 |
[29:42] | We got no reception. I’ll find you a walkie. | 没有手机信号 我给你找个对讲机 |
[29:44] | Help, please. | 救命 |
[29:45] | Hey, come over here! | 快来人 |
[29:46] | – It’s not me, man. It’s Rene. – Rene? | -不是我 是蕾内 -蕾内 |
[29:49] | Rocks came loose. She fell off a ledge. | 岩石松动了 她从岩壁上摔了下去 |
[29:51] | I think she broke her leg. She can’t move. | 她的腿可能骨折了 动不了 |
[29:53] | – I tried to help her. – Okay, where is she? | -我试着帮她 -她在哪里 |
[29:54] | -I tried to help her, man. -Where is she? | -我试着帮她 -她在哪 |
[29:55] | She’s like a mile off — off the trail that way. | 离小路大概一英里远 |
[29:57] | I can show you. | 我带你们过去 |
[29:58] | No, no, no, no. You’re not going anywhere. | 不 你哪儿都别去 |
[30:00] | You need oxygen. | 你需要吸氧 |
[30:00] | – Let’s go. Oxygen! – Okay. | -我们出发 需要氧气 -好的 |
[30:02] | I can carry her, but if her leg is broken… | 我背得动她 但要是她的腿断了 |
[30:04] | – Okay, I’m coming. – Come on. Move. | -好的 我这就来 -出发 |
[30:05] | Hey. Then I’m coming, too. | 我也去 |
[30:07] | Let’s go. Double time. | 我们得加快速度 |
[30:09] | Sun’s up in an hour, and the winds will pick up with it. | 日出还有一个小时 接着就起风了 |
[30:15] | Okay. This is the last of it. | 最后一部分 |
[30:18] | Rest of the intestine looks viable. | 其余肠段看起来没有梗阻 |
[30:21] | All right. Clamp, please. | 止血钳 |
[30:24] | Her O2 levels are dropping. | 她的氧气水平在下降 |
[30:25] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 这不太合理 |
[30:26] | – Is she still bleeding? – Uh, no. | -她还在出血吗 -没有 |
[30:29] | No. No. | 没有出血 |
[30:30] | No breath sounds on the right side. | 右侧没有呼吸音 |
[30:31] | It’s pneumothorax. She has a punctured lung. | 这是气胸 她的肺部被刺破过 |
[30:33] | Hand me an 18-gauge angiocath to needle her chest. | 给我一个18G的留置针做胸腔穿刺 |
[30:36] | You didn’t see this on the x-ray? | 你没有在X光片上看到吗 |
[30:37] | No, I — | 没有 我 |
[30:38] | If you put even a small pneumo on a vent, | 哪怕肺上只有一点小口 |
[30:39] | it can kill the patient. | 也能要了这个患者的命 |
[30:47] | O2 levels are back up. | 氧气水平回升了 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. I didn’t see that. | 抱歉 我没有看到 |
[30:51] | That’s why we trust the people we consult with. | 这就是为什么我们要相信那些我们咨询的人 |
[30:53] | Everybody makes mistakes. | 每个人都会犯错 |
[30:55] | Probably not the only one you made tonight, doctor. | 这可能不是你今晚犯的唯一错误 医生 |
[30:58] | I can close her by myself. You can go now. | 我一个人能完成手术 你可以走了 |
[31:10] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[31:11] | Hey, Moss. Hey, not a good time. | 莫斯 我现在说话不方便 |
[31:14] | Hey, hey, take it easy. | 淡定些 |
[31:16] | I’m talking about work-wise here. Okay? | 我的意思是在这里要放机灵些 |
[31:20] | No, I’m — I’m not trying to disrespect you. | 我没有不尊重你的意思 |
[31:23] | Listen — Listen. | 听着 |
[31:24] | Listen, I got — I got your 5 grand. | 我筹到五千块了 |
[31:27] | Yeah. Yeah, tomorrow. | 明天给你 |
[31:30] | Hey. Hey. Drink. You need the fluids. | 喝的 你得补充液体 |
[31:36] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:37] | Yeah, I’m just a… little light-headed. | 我就是有点迷迷糊糊的 |
[31:39] | I might need some air. | 我得呼吸点新鲜空气 |
[31:43] | What — What’s this? | 这是什么情况 |
[31:44] | It’s nothing. It’s nothing. | 什么都不是 |
[31:51] | You gave her your pills, didn’t you? | 你把自己的药给她了 是吗 |
[31:52] | – She needed the medicine, T.C. – Are you kidding me? | -她需要这些药 TC -你在开玩笑吗 |
[31:55] | You give me a lecture about being reckless, | 你教育我别蛮干 |
[31:57] | and you pull this crap? | 你自己又这样 |
[31:58] | I made a decision, okay? | 我做了一个决定 |
[32:01] | Yeah, the wrong one. | 一个错误的决定 |
[32:02] | How could you be so selfish? | 你怎么能这么自私 |
[32:04] | I couldn’t sit around and watch | 我不能眼睁睁地看着 |
[32:05] | that man lose his grandmother. | 他失去他外婆 |
[32:07] | Okay, you may be all right with tearing a family apart, | 你可能已经习惯了骨肉分离 |
[32:09] | but I’m not. | 我还不习惯 |
[32:10] | And what happens when you get too sick | 那当你没法再帮助 |
[32:12] | to help these other people? | 其他人怎么办 |
[32:14] | I will be able to hold out until the resupply comes. | 我会一直坚持到补给送过来为止 |
[32:16] | Sahin wouldn’t have been able to. | 沙欣坚持不了 |
[32:18] | Let me do my job, and you do yours. | 让我们做好各自的工作吧 |
[32:23] | Haven’t been able to get ahold of — | 没能赶上 |
[32:24] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:25] | – What do you think? – You can’t do this. | -你觉得呢 -你不能这样 |
[32:29] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[32:29] | No, no. I-I mean you can’t do this. | 不 我的意思是你不该这么做 |
[32:31] | Yes, I can. | 我可以 |
[32:31] | Look, people aren’t jumping ship | 大家并没有放弃而是团结一心 |
[32:33] | so we can be together, man, because we’re a family. | 是因为我们是个大家庭 |
[32:35] | Searching and going through people’s lockers, man, | 搜查每个人的衣柜 |
[32:36] | that ain’t family. | 可不是一个大家庭的表现 |
[32:37] | But the fact is somebody committed a felony. | 但事实是有人犯下了重罪 |
[32:40] | Somebody took these pills. We’re responsible. | 有人拿走了那些药片 我们得对此负责 |
[32:42] | Try getting a new job with that on your record! | 我们得带着档案里的这个污点去找新工作 |
[32:44] | I thought you said there’s still another chance. | 我以为你说过还有其他机会 |
[32:46] | Still another buyer out there, right? | 还会有其他买家出现的 |
[32:49] | Well, yeah. | 有可能 |
[32:51] | There is. I’m… | 有可能会 我是 |
[32:52] | Toph, come on. | 陶福 别这样 |
[32:54] | We have to believe in the family we created or… | 我们得相信这个大家庭的成员 |
[32:57] | what’s the point, man? | 不然家庭又有什么意义呢 |
[32:59] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说的有道理 |
[33:00] | We’ll use security. | 我们去找保安 |
[33:01] | If they deny us, we know something is up. | 要是他们拒绝了我们 我们就知道情况不对 |
[33:04] | All right. | 好的 |
[33:17] | – So, you and T.C. A thing? -What? | -你跟TC有情况啊 -你说啥 |
[33:20] | The jacket. It says “Callahan.” | 那件外套 写着卡拉翰 |
[33:22] | That’s T.C., right? | 那是TC的名字吧 |
[33:23] | Figured you two were dating or something. | 觉得你们俩可能约过会什么的 |
[33:25] | Nah, I just forgot my field jacket today, | 没有 我只是今天忘记带外套了 |
[33:27] | so I borrowed one from his locker. | 就从他的更衣柜里借了一件 |
[33:28] | It’s getting pretty hairy up here, Mac. | 这里到处都是灰烬 麦克 |
[33:30] | – If we don’t find her soon — – No, no, no. | -如果不快点找到她 -不 |
[33:32] | We’re not leaving without her. | 我们一定要找到她 |
[33:37] | You okay? | 怎么了 |
[33:39] | Fine. | 没事 |
[33:41] | Topher, here. | 陶福 给 |
[33:44] | I know everybody thinks it’s me, | 我知道所有人都以为是我偷的 |
[33:45] | so I took a drug test. | 所以我做了个药检 |
[33:47] | Jocelyn witnessed it. | 乔斯林可以作证确实是我的 |
[33:48] | – I did. – Okay, look, Annie — | -是的 -好吧 安妮 |
[33:49] | – And I will pass it. – You know what? | -我肯定能通过检验 -这样吧 |
[33:50] | Let’s deal with this tomorrow. | 这事我们明天再说 |
[33:51] | Right now, I think the best thing is for you to go home. | 现在 我觉得你最好还是先回家吧 |
[33:58] | Fine. | 很好 |
[33:59] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[34:01] | But you listen to me. | 但是你听着 |
[34:02] | Scott and T.C. won’t be happy. | 斯科特和TC会很生气的 |
[34:05] | And there’s gonna be hell to pay. | 后果很严重 |
[34:06] | Annie. | 安妮 |
[34:12] | Hey. This the call? | 是这个电话吗 |
[34:14] | Our last chance and savior? | 我们最后的机会和救星 |
[34:16] | This is it, brother. | 是的 兄弟 |
[34:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[34:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:25] | No, but, you — you said the numbers look good. | 不 但是 你说数据没问题的 |
[34:35] | What, so that — that’s it? | 什么 那 只能这样了吗 |
[34:37] | Can’t you talk to the board? | 你能再和董事会谈一谈吗 |
[34:40] | I don’t know. Take another look. | 我不知道 再看一看数据报表 |
[34:45] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:47] | Oh, I get it. | 我知道了 |
[34:49] | Fine. Forget it. | 很好 算了 |
[34:57] | Damn it! | 妈的 |
[35:02] | Mother– | 他妈… |
[35:08] | What was — What was that all about? | 怎么 那是什么情况 |
[35:11] | All our jobs going out the door. | 我们都要失业了 |
[35:27] | There she is! Rene! | 她在那里 蕾内 |
[35:36] | Sleeping on the job again, eh, Rene? | 又在上班时睡觉 蕾内 |
[35:38] | I’m just tired from pulling your weight. | 我帮你的工作也做了当然会累 |
[35:39] | That’s why I brought backup — takes two to replace you. | 所以我带了援兵 两个换你一个 |
[35:42] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[35:44] | I’ve been better. | 好多了 |
[35:45] | Rene. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 蕾内 我是亚历山大医生 |
[35:47] | This is Dr. Clemmens. | 这是克莱门斯医生 |
[35:50] | Sorry, but we’re gonna have to move your leg. | 很抱歉 我们挪动一下你的腿 |
[35:51] | – All right. – You tell me when you’re ready. | -没问题 -准备好了告诉我 |
[35:53] | – Yeah, I’m good. – You good? | -准备好了 -好了吗 |
[35:58] | There you go. You got it. | 好了好了 已经好了 |
[36:01] | Can you tell me how this happened? | 能记得发生了什么吗 |
[36:02] | Stupid rocks came out from under me. | 不知哪来的倒霉石头砸到了我 |
[36:05] | I went tumbling like Humpty Dumpty | 我像个不倒翁一样来回翻滚 |
[36:07] | and I — I can’t walk on my leg. | 然后 然后我就不能走路了 |
[36:09] | How’s the pain? | 疼的厉害吗 |
[36:10] | Feels like pins and needles, but I-I can take it. | 像针刺一样 我能忍受 |
[36:13] | No distal pulse. | 足背动脉无搏动 |
[36:17] | And her compartments feel tense. | 肌间隔肿胀明显 |
[36:18] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:19] | The swelling from the fracture is cutting off blood flow. | 骨折引起的肿胀阻断了血流 |
[36:21] | – Can you fix it? – Not here. | -你们能治好吗 -这里不行 |
[36:22] | We need to get her back down to triage so we can do surgery. | 我们得把她送到分诊区去做手术 |
[36:25] | Let’s get her up and get her the hell out of here. | 我们把她抬起来 离开这里 |
[36:30] | It’s called a colostomy bag. | 这是造口袋 |
[36:32] | I’m sorry. It was part of the injury. | 很遗憾 这是创伤的后遗症 |
[36:35] | You’ll have to go to the bathroom in it | 你后半辈子都得 |
[36:36] | for the rest of your life. | 用它来排便了 |
[36:38] | That sucks. | 真可恶 |
[36:41] | But, hey, a few hours ago, | 不过 几小时前 |
[36:42] | it was quitting the department or even dying, | 我面临的还是失去工作甚至死亡 |
[36:44] | so…I’ll take poop in a bag any day. | 所以 用袋子大便我还是能接受的 |
[36:47] | – You are one cool, tough chick. – So are you. | -你真是个勇敢坚强的姑娘 -你也是 |
[36:50] | Thanks again for everything. | 再次感谢你 |
[37:10] | Just remember, I love you. | 记住 我爱你 |
[37:21] | All right. | 行了 |
[37:23] | Drew, this is Brianna’s father. | 德鲁 这是布丽安娜的父亲 |
[37:26] | Hi. Justin. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我叫贾斯廷 很高兴认识你 |
[37:31] | Dr. Alister. | 阿利斯特医生 |
[37:31] | I’ve been taking care of Brianna for the past couple months. | 过去几个月一直是我在照顾布丽安娜 |
[37:34] | Here. By her side. | 在这里 在她身边 |
[37:37] | You? Where have you been? | 你呢 你去哪了 |
[37:38] | – Drew. – Look, I’m — | -德鲁 -听着 我 |
[37:39] | I’m not some deadbeat dad who ran out on her. | 我不是那种抛弃孩子的混账父亲 |
[37:41] | I never knew I had a daughter. | 我从来都不知道我有个女儿 |
[37:43] | Her mother never contacted me. | 她妈妈从来没有联系过我 |
[37:44] | I-I just found out about Brianna a few months ago, | 我几个月前刚知道布丽安娜 |
[37:46] | and I’m here now. | 我赶紧就过来了 |
[37:48] | So you’re doing this more out of curiosity than — | 所以你来这更多的还是因为好奇 |
[37:50] | No. I’m her father, and I want her in my life. | 不是 我是她父亲 我希望和她一起生活 |
[37:52] | This is crazy. | 这太荒唐了 |
[37:53] | We don’t know if he’s really her father. | 我们都不知道他是否真的是她父亲 |
[37:54] | – Relax. – I’ll take a DNA test. | -别这样 -我可以做DNA测试 |
[37:56] | Whatever it takes. | 干什么都可以 |
[37:58] | I just want to meet my daughter. | 我只想看看我女儿 |
[38:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[38:01] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:03] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[38:05] | If you hurt her even a little bit… | 如果你敢伤她一根头发… |
[38:17] | So I heard your White Knight didn’t come through, huh? | 听说你的救星没成功 |
[38:19] | No, it did not. | 没有 |
[38:20] | Uh, maybe that wasn’t your best play? | 那不是你的杀手锏吧 |
[38:23] | Paul, I’m really not in the mood | 保罗 我现在没心情 |
[38:24] | for Monday morning quarterbacking, okay? | 听你在这放马后炮 知道吗 |
[38:26] | It’s easy to sit here and judge, | 你站着说话不腰疼 |
[38:28] | seeing how you and Scott are gonna be fine. | 你和斯科特是没事了 |
[38:30] | Sorry. I-I came out here to tell you, | 抱歉 我只是来告诉你 |
[38:33] | I spoke to my dad about a week ago, | 一周之前 这件事开始的时候 |
[38:34] | when all this started happening. | 我就跟我爸爸谈过了 |
[38:36] | My family is part of a huge fund that buys hospitals. | 我家参与了一个收购医院的大基金 |
[38:40] | What? How come you didn’t say anything before? | 什么 你怎么不早说 |
[38:42] | I didn’t want to get yours or anyone else’s hopes up. | 我不希望让你们希望落空 |
[38:45] | But it’s a big group. | 这个集团很大 |
[38:46] | They bought St. John’s in — in Denver. | 他们买了丹佛的圣约翰医院 |
[38:49] | And another in Phoenix and Chicago. | 还有凤凰城和芝加哥的另一家 |
[38:52] | And my dad is on a plane. He’ll be here in about an hour. | 我爸已经上飞机了 一个小时应该就能到 |
[38:56] | – Are you serious?! – Yeah. | -你说真的吗 -真的 |
[38:57] | But you will have to sell him on it. | 但你还是得跟他推销 |
[38:59] | You know, make him see why we need to keep this place open. | 让他了解为什么要保住这个地方 |
[39:02] | I don’t know what to say, Paul! | 我都不知道说什么了 保罗 |
[39:03] | Thank — Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[39:05] | Yeah. Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:11] | Hey. Syd, hey. | 茜德 |
[39:13] | You shouldn’t be out here. | 你不应该在外面 |
[39:13] | These people need help. | 这些人需要帮助 |
[39:15] | I can handle it for now. | 现在我还能处理 |
[39:20] | It’s our — It’s our supplies. | 是我们的补给 |
[39:23] | Perfect timing. | 时机刚好 |
[39:24] | Look, now you will please go in and lie down? | 听着 你能不能去休息躺下 |
[39:25] | – Please? I got this. – I’m — I’m fine. I’m fine. | -拜托了 我可以 -我没事 |
[39:34] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. Syd! | 不不不 茜德 |
[39:35] | That’s not good. | 不妙 |
[39:40] | Hey, Doctor, is this our medicine? | 医生 那是我们的药吗 |
[39:41] | – Yeah. – How will we get it now?! | -对 -我们现在还怎么拿 |
[39:43] | They won’t let us cross the border! | 他们不让我们过边界 |
[39:44] | I’ll take care of it. I’ll take care of it. | 我来解决 交给我 |
[39:45] | Hey. Hey, hey, hey. I’m an aid worker. | 我是救援人员 |
[39:48] | I need to get across. I need to get our resupply. | 我需要过去 把我们的补给拿过来 |
[39:49] | – Get back. – You have to open the gate for me. | -退后 -你必须给我开门 |
[39:52] | – Get back! – Our supplies are over there. | -退后 -我们的补给在那边 |
[39:54] | Now! | 快退 |
[39:57] | We have to get our supplies, okay?! | 我们必须拿到补给 知道吗 |
[39:59] | Get back, all of you! | 后退 全部后退 |
[40:02] | I’m an aid worker. | 我是救援人员 |
[40:03] | My new warning is get back or we will shoot. | 再不后退 就要开枪了 |
[40:09] | Okay! Okay! | 好的 好的 |
[40:15] | Okay, okay. We got to go inside. | 好的 好了 我们必须到里面去 |
[40:20] | Come on. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快 快来 |
[40:28] | Hang in there, Rene. You doing good? | 挺住 蕾内 你还好吗 |
[40:31] | Good as a 30-year Scotch and a rib eye. | 和陈年佳酿配肋眼牛排一样好 |
[40:33] | Once we’re out of this, I got just the place. | 等我们出去以后 我知道个地方 |
[40:36] | Damn it, the wind shifted. | 该死 风向变了 |
[40:44] | – What’s going on? – The trail’s cut off up ahead. | -怎么了 -前面的路封死了 |
[40:48] | Well, we’ll just double back. | 我们原路返回 |
[40:49] | Nothing behind us but more fire. | 我们身后全是火 |
[40:51] | We’re blocked in on east and west. | 东西两边都封死了 |
[40:53] | Well, what’s the plan, Mac? | 该怎么办 麦克 |
[40:55] | Deploy the fire shelters and wait. | 布置好防火屏 等着 |
[40:57] | Wait for what? | 等什么 |
[40:59] | For it to pass over us. | 等火烧过去 |
[41:00] | Mac’s right. We’ve got to do it. | 麦克说得对 我们必须这么做 |
[41:02] | Look, it’s our only choice, all right? We’re out of time. | 听着 这是唯一的出路 没有时间了 |
[41:04] | – Let’s go. – Okay. | -动起来 -好 |
[41:06] | Get the tent sealed to the ground. | 把帐篷盖在地上 |
[41:08] | Get your face down there. The air is cooler. | 脸朝下趴着 空气会凉一点 |
[41:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:11] | I got you, Rene. | 我会罩着你的 蕾内 |
[41:13] | I know you do. | 我知道你会的 |
[41:15] | All right, come on! Come on, let’s go! | 好了 快点 快 |
[41:17] | Come on. Hurry up! Move it! | 动作快 赶快 |
[41:19] | We only got a few seconds! | 不剩几秒了 |
[41:24] | Stay low. Don’t come out until I tell you. | 趴低 我没发话 不许抬头 |
[41:28] | Scott, if we don’t make it, I really want you to — | 斯科特 如果我们撑不过去 我希望你… |
[41:30] | No, we will, Jordan, I promise you. | 不 我们会的 乔丹 我保证 |
[41:33] | But if we don’t, I want you to know — | 如果我们撑不过去 我希望你知道 |
[41:34] | Here we go! Hang on! | 来了 撑住 |