时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Norco was missing from the Pyxus. | 自动配药机少了耐而可 |
[00:04] | And you think Annie did it? | 你觉得是安妮拿了 |
[00:05] | I forgot my field jacket today, | 我今天忘记带外套了 |
[00:06] | so I borrowed one from T.C.’s locker. | 就从TC的储物柜里借了一件 |
[00:08] | Are the rumors true? | 那些传言是真的吗 |
[00:08] | Are you guys really gonna sell off this E.R.? | 你们真的要卖掉急诊室吗 |
[00:10] | If you have a resume, I would update it. | 如果你有份简历 我要是你就会更新它 |
[00:12] | My family buys hospitals. | 我家收购医院 |
[00:14] | My dad is on a plane. He’ll be here in an hour. | 我爸已经上飞机了 一个小时应该就能到 |
[00:16] | But you will have to sell him on it. | 但你还是得跟他推销 |
[00:18] | Mac, your left arm has what we call pronator drift. | 麦克 你左臂有些旋前肌漂移 |
[00:21] | It could be a symptom of a brain abnormality. | 可能是大脑异常的表现 |
[00:23] | I wouldn’t ask for a loan if it wasn’t important. | 不重要的话我是不会找你借钱的 |
[00:25] | I-I just can’t lose my business. | 我 我只是不能失去我的事业 |
[00:27] | Hey, Moss. | 莫斯 |
[00:28] | I got your 5 grand. | 我会给你五千块 |
[00:29] | Brianna’s birth father has come back into the picture. | 布丽安娜的生父回来了 |
[00:31] | – He says he wants full custody. – Justin. | -他说他想要全部的监护权 -我叫贾斯廷 |
[00:33] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[00:34] | You gave her your pills, didn’t you? | 你把自己的药给她了 是吗 |
[00:35] | I will be able to hold out until the resupply comes. | 我会一直坚持到补给送过来为止 |
[00:38] | Is this our medicine? | 那是我们的药吗 |
[00:38] | How will get it now? | 我们现在还怎么拿 |
[00:40] | Trail’s cut off up ahead. | 前面的路封死了 |
[00:42] | We got get under the fire shelters. | 我们得躲到防火屏下面去 |
[00:43] | It’s coming right over us. | 火要烧过来了 |
[00:44] | Hang on! | 坚持住 |
[00:46] | Stay down, keep breathing! | 俯下身子 保持呼吸 |
[00:49] | Is everyone okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[00:53] | Scott! Jordan! | 斯科特 乔丹 |
[00:56] | Oh, my God, we made it. | 天哪 我们撑过去了 |
[00:58] | – I told you we would. – Are you okay? | -我跟你说过我们会的 -你还好吗 |
[01:00] | No victory laps. The fire’s close. | 先别忙着庆祝 火势还很近 |
[01:02] | My leg is killing me. | 我的腿疼死了 |
[01:07] | This leg is dusky. | 她的腿颜色灰紫 |
[01:08] | We got to release the pressure. | 我们得减轻压力 |
[01:09] | – She’s going to lose her leg! – Not here. | -她会失去一条腿的 -不能在这里 |
[01:11] | One of these embers could spark, start a new fire. | 这些余烬可能会溅起火星 重新燃烧起来 |
[01:13] | There’s a shelter a mile ahead. | 前方一英里有个庇护站[约1.6公里] |
[01:14] | Grab the gear, let’s go. | 带上装备 我们走 |
[01:16] | Come on, get off your asses! | 加把劲 |
[01:18] | – Whose idea was this? – His. | -这是谁的主意 -他的 |
[01:19] | Move! | 前进 |
[01:22] | You’re burning up. | 你在发烧 |
[01:23] | 103, sensitivity to light. | 39度 对光敏感 |
[01:25] | Your typhus is getting worse. | 你的斑疹伤寒更加严重了 |
[01:26] | It may alter your mental status soon. | 它很快就会影响你的精神状态 |
[01:28] | What’s your excuse, Callahan? | 你的借口是什么 卡拉翰 |
[01:31] | That’s funny, Syd. | 很有趣 茜德 |
[01:32] | Look, we — we need the Cipro we lost in the air drop. | 我们需要空投物资中丢失的环丙沙星 |
[01:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[01:36] | Hamdi and I are going to go to the border to get it. | 哈姆迪和我一起去边境去取 |
[01:38] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[01:39] | T.C., those guards fired on | TC 那些守卫开枪杀人 |
[01:41] | and gassed these people. | 还用毒气对付这些人 |
[01:42] | They shoot first, ask later. | 他们不打招呼就动手 |
[01:44] | This is a war zone. | 这里是战区 |
[01:45] | I speak Turkish, Dr. Syd. | 我会说土耳其语 茜德医生 |
[01:46] | That’s great, | 那真好啊 |
[01:47] | then you’ll understand them when they tell you no. | 他们对你们说不的时候 你还听得懂 |
[01:48] | It’s too risky. Call the embassy. | 这太冒险了 呼叫大使馆 |
[01:50] | Syd, diplomatic channels take too long. | 茜德 外交渠道太耗时间了 |
[01:52] | And what if something happens, okay? | 那要是真发生了什么事了呢 |
[01:54] | There’s 100 patients out here | 外面有100位病人 |
[01:56] | with burns and wounds from rubber bullets. | 被橡皮子弹打得遍体鳞伤 |
[01:58] | But without the Cipro, we won’t have any patients. | 但没有环丙沙星 我们连病人都没有了 |
[02:01] | Typhus is going to kill everyone, including you. | 斑疹伤寒会害死所有人的 包括你 |
[02:13] | It’s not right, Nina. He’s been MIA for 14 years. | 这不行 妮娜 他消失了14年 |
[02:16] | He doesn’t just get to show up and be daddy. | 他不能就这么突然出现 要求做回父亲 |
[02:17] | You heard his story. | 你也听他说了 |
[02:19] | He said he didn’t know about Brianna. | 他说他之前并不知道布丽安娜的存在 |
[02:20] | Then we need to test him. | 所以我们需要对他进行测试 |
[02:22] | He needs to prove he’s blood. | 他必须证明自己真的是她生父 |
[02:26] | Thanks, Nina. | 谢谢 妮娜 |
[02:28] | – Can I grab you for a minute? – Sure. | -能借用你一点时间吗 -当然 |
[02:38] | That was a little weird, huh? | 那有点奇怪 |
[02:39] | Very. | 很奇怪 |
[02:41] | But that’s it, right? | 但到此为止了 对吗 |
[02:42] | I met him, and now he’ll leave us alone? | 我见到他了 所以他会就此离开吧 |
[02:44] | It might be a little more complicated than that, Bri. | 可能要更加复杂一些 布丽 |
[02:47] | If he is your biological father — | 如果他是你的生父 |
[02:48] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[02:49] | I want you and Rick to be my dads. | 我想要你和瑞克做我的爸爸 |
[02:51] | I’m going home with you guys today, right? | 我今天就会和你们回家的 对吗 |
[02:53] | Actually, that is on hold, sweetheart. | 事实上 暂时不行 甜心 |
[02:56] | Justin is filing a custody suit. | 贾斯廷正在起诉争夺监护权 |
[02:57] | A lawsuit — are you joking? | 法律诉讼 你在开玩笑吗 |
[02:58] | Just please let me get into it. | 请让我说完 |
[02:59] | So I have to go with him? | 所以我必须要和他走吗 |
[03:01] | – No. – No. | -不 -不 |
[03:01] | You might have to stay in another foster home | 你可能得去另一个寄养家庭 |
[03:04] | until this works out. | 直到这事有了结果 |
[03:05] | I — I don’t want to, Drew. | 我不想去 德鲁 |
[03:06] | That’s not happening. | 事情不会那样的 |
[03:07] | – I promise. – You can’t promise, I’m sorry. | -我保证 -你保证不了 很抱歉 |
[03:10] | Guys, this is up to lawyers and judges now. | 伙计们 现在这事取决于律师和法官 |
[03:12] | We will start to work this on our end, | 我们这边会着手把事办好 |
[03:14] | but this is real. | 但这就是事实 |
[03:15] | Night shift just got extended into the day ’cause of the fire. | 因为大火 夜班要延长到白天了 |
[03:18] | Okay, I won’t leave her side until you or Rick are here. | 在你或瑞克过来前 我会陪着她 |
[03:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Hey, it’s going to be okay, I promise. | 会好起来的 我保证 |
[03:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:25] | I’ll figure this out, okay? | 我会想办法解决的 好吗 |
[03:27] | – Okay. – All right? | -好的 -好 |
[03:29] | Okay, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[03:29] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:33] | Bye. | 回见 |
[03:34] | Army strong. | 陆军必胜 |
[03:36] | You’re really pissing me off. | 你真要把我惹毛了 |
[03:37] | You said end of shift, Kenny. | 你说等到夜班结束的 肯尼 |
[03:38] | Yeah, we got extended because of the fire. | 对 夜班因为大火延长了 |
[03:40] | I-I got hurt people, Moss. | 我要照顾受伤的病人 莫斯 |
[03:42] | I just can’t go to the bank, man. | 我只是去不了银行 大哥 |
[03:43] | I show up here again and you don’t have it, | 我再过来一次 要是你还没钱 |
[03:45] | we’re going to have a problem. | 我们就有麻烦了 |
[03:48] | Are you clear about that? | 清楚了吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah, no, I know. | 好 我明白 |
[03:50] | I got it. I swear. | 我明白 我发誓 |
[03:51] | We’ll see, man. | 走着瞧 小子 |
[03:55] | Hey, Ray! | 雷 |
[03:56] | Can you take the kids to the lounge and throw in a movie? | 你带孩子们去休息室 给他们看个电影吧 |
[03:58] | Not that drunk-driving video. | 别看那些酒后驾车的片子 |
[03:59] | I still got parents calling me about that. | 我这还接到父母们的电话呢 |
[04:00] | There’s some real funny moments. | 有些片段真的挺搞笑的 |
[04:03] | Okay. Come on. Let’s go with Ray, kids. | 走吧 孩子们 跟着雷 |
[04:04] | Follow me. Whee! | 跟上我 |
[04:06] | What’s with the, uh, kids and old people? | 孩子和老人们是怎么回事 |
[04:08] | Yeah, the sheriff evacuated a preschool and nursing home, | 负责疏散幼儿园和养老院的警长 |
[04:11] | check for dehydration and smoke exposure. | 检查一下有没有脱水和浓烟接触 |
[04:13] | What’s going on with, uh, Bri? | 小布丽怎么样 |
[04:14] | Last-minute legal stuff. | 最后一点法律问题 |
[04:18] | Jessica. Here to give blood? | 杰西卡 来献血吗 |
[04:20] | Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot. Vampires — they drink blood. | 不好意思 我忘了 吸血鬼是喝血的 |
[04:24] | – Are you done, Topher? – Not yet. | -你说完了吗 陶福 -还没完 |
[04:25] | I’ve got 12 hours before the sale closes | 离交易结束和霍巴特正式拥有这里 |
[04:27] | and Hobart officially owns the place. | 还有12个小时 |
[04:29] | Let me guess, you’re here to measure curtains for your new office. | 我猜你是过来为新办公室量窗帘尺寸的吧 |
[04:31] | Yes, actually, I am. | 是啊 没错 |
[04:33] | Yeah. And to make sure this transition is painless. | 同时确保平稳过渡 |
[04:35] | Except for the staff getting fired | 除了将被解雇的员工 |
[04:37] | and the poor patients that you refuse to see. | 和你们拒绝接诊的穷病患 |
[04:40] | Other than that, all good, right? | 除此之外 一切都好 对吗 |
[04:41] | This is just business. | 这只不过是生意 |
[04:43] | When are you going to see that? | 你什么时候才能明白 |
[04:45] | Hopefully never. | 希望永远不 |
[04:46] | Just hear me out, Paul. | 听我把话说完 保罗 |
[04:48] | Why? You have all the answers. | 你已经得到答案了 |
[04:49] | I mean, you knew that I didn’t get what you were going through, right? | 你知道我并不清楚你经历过什么 是吧 |
[04:52] | You’re right, okay? I’m sorry, | 没错 抱歉 |
[04:54] | but I had no idea you called your dad to buy the E.R. | 不过我没想到你打电话给你爸来收购急诊室 |
[04:57] | I haven’t bought it yet. | 我还没有收购 |
[05:00] | Uh, Dad. You’re early. | 爸 你来早了 |
[05:02] | That’s the perks of flying private. | 这就是私人飞机的特权 |
[05:04] | That Gulfstream is a game changer. | 湾流私人机改变了一切啊 |
[05:06] | Yeah, I bet. | 是啊 我猜也是 |
[05:07] | Uh, this is Dr. Rivera, our intern. | 这是瑞瓦拉医生 我们的实习生 |
[05:09] | – Great to meet you. – How are you? | -很高兴见到你 -你好啊 |
[05:11] | Shannon? There’s a burn in trauma one. | 香农 创伤一室有烧伤病人 |
[05:14] | Okay, well, we will talk later, Dr. Cummings. | 好 我们待会儿聊 卡明斯医生 |
[05:17] | – Okay. – Sure. | -好 -当然 |
[05:22] | Uh, hey, you remember Dr. Zia, Topher. | 你应该记得祁医生 陶福 |
[05:24] | Oh, of course, how are you? | 当然 你好吗 |
[05:25] | Much better now that you’re here. | 你过来后好多了 |
[05:27] | Um, Hobart is buying us for pennies on the dollar. | 霍巴特准备低价收购我们 |
[05:30] | We have veteran doctors, community ties, | 我们有退伍军医 社区关系 |
[05:32] | a nursing staff that’s willing — | 还有护士班子愿意 |
[05:33] | Y-Y-You can stop selling, Topher. | 你不用再推销了 陶福 |
[05:35] | It’s in our bean counter’s hands now. | 现在就看我们的财会团队的了 |
[05:37] | If it makes sense, we’ll do it. | 如果行得通 我们会收购 |
[05:38] | Should know more in a few hours. | 几小时后答案会更明确 |
[05:40] | Okay, well, if you’re around, | 好吧 如果你在这里 |
[05:42] | you want to suit up, we can use a hand. | 你想穿上手术服 也许你可以帮得上忙 |
[05:43] | Uh, he just — he just got off a long flight. | 他刚结束长途飞行 |
[05:45] | I slept on the plane. That’s a great idea. | 我在飞机上睡过 这是个好主意 |
[05:48] | Great. Paul, get him some scrubs. | 太棒了 保罗 给他找套手术服 |
[05:50] | Yeah, yeah. Good to have you. | 谢谢你帮忙 |
[05:52] | So, uh, how long have you and Dr. Rivera been an item? | 你和瑞瓦拉医生在一起多久了 |
[05:56] | What? Uh, w-we’re not — | 什么 我…我们没有 |
[05:57] | No, no, no, your sister told me. | 不 你姐姐告诉我了 |
[05:59] | She’s cute. | 她很可爱 |
[06:00] | I’m not so sure about the purple hair, but… | 虽然我对紫色头发不大确定 不过 |
[06:03] | Look, I’ll change and meet you back here, son. | 我去换衣服 回头见 儿子 |
[06:05] | – Uh, yeah. – Yo, Paul? | -好 -保罗 |
[06:07] | Sorry to hound, man, but, uh, about that check… | 恕我直说了 支票的事 |
[06:10] | That — that bill for the plumber is due today. | 水管工的账单今天到期了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, right. Uh, I’ll grab my checkbook from my locker, yeah? | 好 我去柜子里拿支票簿 |
[06:14] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[06:20] | All right, let’s set her up over here. | 好 把她放这边 |
[06:21] | She’ll be safe here for a bit while the fire’s on the other side. | 火还没烧过来 她暂时安全 |
[06:25] | This is a hell of an O.R. | 在这做手术真是逆天了 |
[06:27] | We’re going to have to wing it without those med kits. | 没有医疗箱 只有即兴发挥了 |
[06:29] | Use that. I keep it razor-sharp. | 有这 很锋利 |
[06:31] | Okay, that’s good. | 好 很好 |
[06:32] | We’re going to have to sterilize this | 我们得尽全力给这个消毒 |
[06:33] | along with her leg as best as we can. | 还有她的腿 |
[06:35] | Hey, Mac, there’s bleach right there. | 麦克 那有漂白剂 |
[06:39] | Where? | 在哪 |
[06:40] | Buddy, you going blind on me? It’s right there. | 哥们 你瞎了吗 就在那 |
[06:42] | Uh, smoke dried out my contacts. Here. | 我的隐形眼镜被烟熏干了 给 |
[06:45] | Here, Scott, use this. | 给 斯科特 用这个 |
[06:46] | How you doing, Rene? | 还好吗 蕾内 |
[06:47] | I’m good. | 还好 |
[06:47] | You were always the toughest grunt I ever met. | 你是我见过最坚强的士兵 |
[06:49] | Yeah, that’s ’cause I can drink you under the table. | 对 因为我会把你喝趴下 |
[06:52] | Well, that’s gonna be a problem. | 那可不一定 |
[06:58] | Long way from Texas, Doctor. | 得州离得可挺远 医生 |
[07:01] | You speak English. | 你会英语 |
[07:02] | A year in Detroit. | 在底特律待过一年 |
[07:04] | What a dump. | 垃圾城市 |
[07:05] | Yeah. We’re from the camp clinic. | 是啊 我们从营地诊所过来 |
[07:08] | There was a parachute that dropped some meds. | 降落伞投了些药下来 |
[07:10] | We need that. | 我们很需要 |
[07:11] | I don’t know any parachute, and I don’t know you, | 我没见过什么降落伞 也不认识你 |
[07:14] | so get lost. | 赶紧滚吧 |
[07:15] | Okay, listen, man, we need that medicine, okay? | 兄弟 我们急需那些药 好吗 |
[07:17] | Or else everybody in this camp is going to die. | 不然营地里的人都得死 |
[07:19] | It’s a war zone, man. | 这是战区 兄弟 |
[07:21] | People die here, so be careful. | 死人是常事 给我小心点 |
[07:24] | People don’t have to die, so what — | 人不一定非得死 所以 |
[07:28] | It’s no use, T.C. they’re Turks. | 没用 TC 他们是土耳其人 |
[07:29] | They hate us. They won’t let us in. | 他们恨我们 不会让我们进去的 |
[07:33] | Maybe we won’t have to ask. | 或许不必征得同意 |
[07:37] | Get away! | 出去 |
[07:40] | Hands up! Put your hands up! | 举起手来 举起来 |
[07:51] | You want to talk, smart guy? | 你想谈谈是吧 聪明人 |
[07:54] | Let’s talk. | 那就谈吧 |
[08:13] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[08:13] | 第 三 季 第 十 三 集 季终 | |
[08:19] | I’ll tourniquet her leg to control the bleeding. | 我用止血带给她止血 |
[08:23] | After I make the incision, | 我切开之后 |
[08:23] | we’ll use these as retractors to hold the wound open. | 用这个当牵开器 撑着伤口 |
[08:26] | You’re going old school, huh? | 得用老派方法了 |
[08:28] | – Civil War old. – Yeah. | -内战那么老 -对 |
[08:30] | This is not going to be easy for her. | 她肯定得遭罪了 |
[08:42] | Here. | 给 |
[08:44] | We’ll use these. | 用这些 |
[08:47] | They are time-release, so if we crush ’em, | 随时间起效的药 要是碾碎了 |
[08:49] | they’ll absorb faster. | 吸收更快 |
[08:50] | You always carry Norco around on you? | 你一直随身带着耐而可 |
[08:52] | I just knew that Rene had a broken leg, | 我只是听说蕾内腿折了 |
[08:55] | so I grabbed some from the medic before I left. | 走之前就去药房拿了些 |
[08:58] | Quick thinking. | 真机智 |
[09:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | Here you go, sweetie. | 把这吃了 亲爱的 |
[09:07] | You’re going to dissolve these under your tongue. | 含在舌头下面 慢慢溶解 |
[09:08] | It’ll taste like hell, but it’ll help with the pain. | 味道很苦 但能缓解疼痛 |
[09:10] | This is going to knock her on her ass, right, Doc? | 她会昏迷过去吧 医生 |
[09:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:13] | All right. | 好 |
[09:15] | I’m going to go check on the fire, okay? | 我去看看火情 好吗 |
[09:17] | I’m going to make sure we’re not blindsided. | 确保我们不会突然葬身火海 |
[09:19] | Okay. Here you go, honey. Let’s put this under your head. | 抬起来 亲爱的 枕这个 |
[09:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:23] | Well, the roof caught fire and the sheriff told us to go, | 屋顶着火了 警长让我们离开 |
[09:26] | but Carter remembered the laptop was still inside. | 卡特想起手提电脑还在里面 |
[09:28] | So he ran back, and the ceiling fell. | 于是跑回去 屋顶塌了 |
[09:30] | I had to get it, Dani. It has our wedding pictures in it. | 我必须回去 丹妮 里面有我们的结婚照 |
[09:33] | Best day of my life. | 一生最美好的一天 |
[09:35] | Oh, a costumed wedding — bold choice. | 变装婚礼 够胆 |
[09:37] | Oh, well, we met at a comic-book store. | 我们邂逅在漫画书店 |
[09:39] | I was The Flash because of how fast I fell for her, | 我爱上她的速度堪比「闪电侠」 |
[09:42] | and Dani was Wonder Woman because — | 而丹妮魅力无限 |
[09:45] | because she’s so wonderful. | 好比「神奇女侠」 |
[09:47] | Oh, and your wedding party were the Super Friends? | 参加你们婚礼的都是「超级朋友」 |
[09:50] | – Justice League. – Justice League… actually. | -「正义联盟」 -其实是「正义联盟」 |
[09:52] | Ah, cool. | 酷 |
[09:53] | Well — oh, speaking of superheroes, | 说到超级英雄 |
[09:55] | here comes your surgical consult, Dr. Cummings, | 这是你们的外科顾问 |
[09:57] | and his dad, Dr. Cummings. | 卡明斯医生父子档 |
[09:59] | Carter and Dani Stafford. | 斯塔福夫妇 卡特和丹妮 |
[10:00] | Looks like the impact fractured his frontal sinus. | 看来他的额窦受冲击断裂了 |
[10:03] | It involves the inner table. | 伤到了颅骨内板 |
[10:04] | No worries, Carter. We’ll have you all fixed up in no time. | 别担心 卡特 会很快治好的 |
[10:07] | Wait, he needs surgery? | 等等 他得动手术吗 |
[10:09] | W-We can’t afford that. | 我们付不起 |
[10:10] | We’re both out of work right now. | 我俩现在都没工作 |
[10:11] | – All right. – Actually, you don’t. | -好吧 -其实不需要手术 |
[10:13] | Fixing it is, uh, risky, | 修复手术本身就很危险 |
[10:15] | and these usually heal on their own. | 这种伤口一般会自行修复 |
[10:17] | And we don’t want to risk unnecessary trauma to the brain. | 我们不希望对脑部造成无谓的创伤 |
[10:19] | That’s great, Doctor. | 太好了 医生 |
[10:21] | Uh, excuse me, Dad. | 借一步说话 爸 |
[10:22] | Not entirely, okay? | 也不全是 好吗 |
[10:23] | Doing nothing increases the risk of infection. | 不做手术会增加感染几率 |
[10:25] | A little, but surgery would increase | 一点而已 但手术极大地增加 |
[10:27] | their financial burden a lot. | 他们的财政负担 |
[10:29] | Look at the bigger picture here, Paul. | 我们得为患者综合考虑 保罗 |
[10:31] | Actually, I-I am, Dad. | 其实我考虑了 爸 |
[10:33] | So you can see the costs far outweigh the benefits. | 那你就该发现这个手术弊大于利 |
[10:35] | As I said, they usually heal on their own. | 如我所说 伤口一般会自行修复 |
[10:38] | Well, that sounds a lot better than surgery. | 听起来比手术好多了 |
[10:41] | So, there you have it. | 那就这么定了 |
[10:42] | See, Paul, Dr. Rivera, | 瞧 保罗 瑞瓦拉医生 |
[10:44] | it’s always good to give your patients a choice. | 给患者选择的权利总归是件好事 |
[10:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have business to attend to. | 失陪一下 我还有点事要办 |
[10:50] | Thanks, Doc. Appreciate it. | 谢谢 医生 非常感谢 |
[10:54] | Your dad is amazing. | 你父亲太棒了 |
[10:56] | He’s super smart, huh? | 特别聪明吧 |
[10:58] | Yeah, he definitely knows what he’s doing. | 对 他很厉害 |
[11:01] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[11:04] | You wanted to be arrested. | 你希望被捕 |
[11:06] | Are you stupid or crazy? | 你是蠢还是疯了 |
[11:08] | Desperate, Captain. | 我很绝望 上尉 |
[11:09] | If we don’t get the medicine from that air drop, | 要是我们不从空投点拿回药物的话 |
[11:12] | everyone in that camp will die. | 营地里的所有人都会死 |
[11:13] | My village is a mile from here. | 我的村庄离这儿有一英里 |
[11:17] | It was happy… safe…heaven. | 那里原本幸福平安 犹如天堂 |
[11:22] | Then the refugees overrun my town. | 后来难民涌入镇里 |
[11:24] | They bring disease and crime and fear. | 带来了疾病 罪恶和恐惧 |
[11:27] | Now my children have no doctors, no schools. | 我的孩子们现在没医治 没学上 |
[11:32] | No one cares about us. | 没人关心我们 |
[11:34] | They only care about the terrorists. | 他们只关心恐怖分子 |
[11:36] | Maybe we can make a deal. | 或许我们可以做笔交易 |
[11:38] | What could you possibly offer me? | 你能为我提供什么 |
[11:40] | Everyone has a price. Name it. | 人人都有所求 说吧 |
[11:47] | Emir! | 埃米尔 |
[11:56] | This is Emir, my son. | 这是埃米尔 我儿子 |
[12:00] | He has hip dysplasia. | 他的髋关节发育不良 |
[12:02] | Doctors can’t help him here, | 这里的医生治不了 |
[12:03] | and I can’t afford surgery in Ankara. | 我没钱去安卡拉做手术 |
[12:06] | Can you do it? | 你能治好他吗 |
[12:07] | I’m not an orthopedic surgeon, | 我不是骨外科医生 |
[12:10] | but there is one in the camp. | 但营地里有一位 |
[12:13] | She can fix your boy. | 她可以治好你的儿子 |
[12:14] | She? | 女的吗 |
[12:15] | Army surgeon, Iraq, Afghanistan, best of the best. | 最顶尖的军医 驻派过伊拉克 阿富汗 |
[12:20] | But she’ll want the meds first. | 但她得先拿到药 |
[12:22] | She can help Emir to run, play soccer. | 她可以让埃米尔跑起来 踢足球 |
[12:25] | Football, papa? | 足球吗 爸爸 |
[12:27] | Yeah, football. | 是的 足球 |
[12:30] | All you got to do is give us the Cipro. | 只要把环丙沙星给我们就行了 |
[12:32] | She can fix your boy. | 她可以治好你的儿子 |
[12:34] | And he can play soccer. | 他可以踢足球 |
[12:37] | Promise. | 我向你保证 |
[12:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:47] | Meds are working, Drew. | 起药效了 德鲁 |
[12:48] | Fever’s coming down — 100.2. | 退烧至37.9度了 |
[12:50] | Oh, that’s great news. | 太好了 |
[12:51] | It’s okay, guys, I’m fine. | 两位 我没事 |
[12:53] | I’m not really sick. | 我其实没生病 |
[12:55] | Bri, a fever is very serious after a transplant. | 小布丽 肺部移植后发烧是很严重的 |
[12:58] | It’s not because of the transplant. | 我发烧不是因为肺部移植 |
[13:00] | – I faked it. – You what? | -我是装的 -什么 |
[13:02] | I, uh, took this thing called niacin flush. | 我吃了烟碱酸潮红[维生素B3] |
[13:05] | It’s a vitamin that simulates fever and rash. | 是一种可以模拟发烧皮疹的维生素 |
[13:07] | I took it last year to get out of school. | 我去年为了逃课吃了一次 |
[13:09] | Bri, why would you do that? | 小布丽 你为什么要这么做 |
[13:10] | That is so dangerous! Your body is adjusting to a new lung. | 太危险了 你的身体还在适应新肺 |
[13:13] | Don’t you do that ever again. | 以后绝不能这样了 |
[13:15] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:16] | I just thought that if I was still sick, | 我只是觉得如果我还病着 |
[13:18] | that maybe I wouldn’t have to go to another foster home. | 可能就不用再去另一个寄养家庭了 |
[13:20] | If — and this is a big if — | 万一 这事很不好说 |
[13:22] | you have to spend more time in another foster home, | 如果你到时得去别的寄养家庭 |
[13:24] | I promise you, we will park our truck | 我答应你 我们就把皮卡停在 |
[13:26] | outside that house and sleep in it. | 那家门口 睡在车里 |
[13:28] | We’re not leaving you. | 我们不会离开你的 |
[13:29] | You’re our daughter now. | 你是我们的女儿 |
[13:31] | Nothing’s going to change that. | 任何事都无法改变 |
[13:33] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:37] | – I’m really sorry. – Okay. | -真对不起 -没事 |
[13:42] | Look, um, we haven’t had a chance to really talk about what’s going on. | 我们还没机会好好地聊聊发生了什么 |
[13:46] | I mean, not with the hospital, but… | 我是说 不是医院的事 |
[13:49] | for you, with your dad. | 而是和你谈谈你爸爸的事 |
[13:50] | It’s all good. | 没事 |
[13:51] | For the rest of us, yes, it’s amazing, but… | 对我们其他人来说太棒了 但是 |
[13:55] | I don’t want it to come at a cost for you. | 我不想让你为此付出代价 |
[13:57] | I can handle it, Topher. | 我可以承受的 陶福 |
[13:59] | Okay, but being able to — to handle | 好吧 但是一直去承受所有的事 |
[14:01] | it is not a way to go through life, Paul. | 并不是一种生活的方法 保罗 |
[14:03] | It’s just sucking up the stress. | 这只会不停地吸收压力 |
[14:06] | That doesn’t help anybody. | 这对任何人都没好处 |
[14:08] | Look, maybe I’m wrong | 也许我是错的 |
[14:09] | or out of line for even saying this, | 也许我根本不应该讲这些 |
[14:11] | but I don’t think your dad is here | 但是我不认为你爸爸来这里 |
[14:13] | because he thinks it’s a great deal. | 是因为他觉得这份交易很合算 |
[14:15] | I think he’s here for you. | 我觉得他是为你而来 |
[14:17] | – For me? – Yeah. | -为了我 -是的 |
[14:19] | Fathers and sons can’t always communicate clearly. | 父子之间不总是能够交流得很顺畅 |
[14:22] | I think he’s doing this to share something with you. | 我想他这样做是为了和你一起分享些什么 |
[14:25] | Well, he sure has a funny way of showing it. | 他确实用一种可笑的方式表现了出来 |
[14:27] | Hey, at least he’s showing it. | 至少他在表现给你看 |
[14:29] | Dr. Cummings, something’s wrong! | 卡明斯医生 出问题了 |
[14:33] | What is this stuff? | 这是什么 |
[14:35] | Cerebrospinal fluid. | 脑脊髓液 |
[14:36] | The crack of your frontal sinus must have widened. I knew it. | 你的额窦裂纹一定扩大了 我就知道 |
[14:38] | Let’s get him to the O.R. | 把他推进手术室 |
[14:39] | – Your dad said he didn’t need it! – My dad was wrong. | -你爸说他不需要手术 -我爸错了 |
[14:41] | – Heard there was a complication? – Yeah, I got it. | -出现并发症了吗 -对 我可以搞定 |
[14:43] | All right, let’s get him to surgery. | 好吧 我们推他进手术室 |
[14:45] | – Where have I heard that before? – Paul. | -我怎么之前在哪听过这句话 -保罗 |
[14:46] | I got this, Doctor. Stay out of my O.R. | 我可以搞定 医生 离我的手术室远点 |
[14:58] | TC T.C. | |
[15:01] | – You made it. – Yeah. | -你回来了 -是的 |
[15:02] | Hamdi told me what happened at the gate. | 哈姆迪告诉了我门口发生了什么 |
[15:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:06] | You didn’t get the Cipro. | 你没有拿到环丙沙星 |
[15:08] | Sort of. I made a deal. | 算是拿到了 我做了一笔交易 |
[15:11] | This is Yusuf. | 这是约瑟夫 |
[15:12] | He runs the border gate, and that’s his son Emir. | 他控制关闸 这是他的儿子埃米尔 |
[15:14] | – He has, uh — – Developmental hip dysplasia. | -他患了 -髋关节发育不良 |
[15:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[15:19] | Okay. All right. | 好吧 |
[15:25] | I’m Dr. Syd. | 我是茜德医生 |
[15:26] | She has typhus, too? | 她也患了斑疹伤寒吗 |
[15:28] | With the antibiotics, | 有抗生素的帮助 |
[15:29] | she will be strong enough to fix him, Yusuf. | 她可以坚持到为他做完手术的 约瑟夫 |
[15:32] | Can you excuse us for a moment, please? | 能给我们一点时间吗 |
[15:36] | Hip reconstruction? Are you nuts? | 髋关节重建术 你疯了吗 |
[15:38] | I’m sick as hell. | 我得了重病 |
[15:39] | I know, but this will reduce your bacterial loads, | 我知道 但这个可以降低你的细菌载量 |
[15:42] | slow down your fever, | 减轻你的发热程度 |
[15:43] | and I’ll be with you the whole time. | 我也会一直在你身边 |
[15:44] | That’s supposed to make me feel better? | 这难道会让我感觉好一些吗 |
[15:47] | It’s a long surgery, T.C. | TC 这是长时间的手术 |
[15:49] | I’m too weak. I can’t. | 我太虚弱了 做不了 |
[15:50] | Syd. | 茜德 |
[15:52] | You don’t have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[15:53] | If that kid doesn’t get the surgery, | 你不给那个孩子做手术 |
[15:55] | we don’t get the Cipro. | 我们就拿不到环丙沙星 |
[16:04] | So, uh, if Hobart buys the hospital, | 如果霍巴特买下医院 |
[16:06] | are you going to move to Dallas? | 你就要搬去达拉斯了吗 |
[16:07] | Prez is backing up the money truck. | 有普雷兹的资金支持 |
[16:10] | It’s going to be tough to say no. | 我很难拒绝 |
[16:12] | Would Annie go with you? | 安妮会跟你一起走吗 |
[16:15] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[16:18] | Yeah, she does. | 她知道 |
[16:19] | She got talking last week about moving in together, | 她上周准备讨论搬到一起住的事情 |
[16:21] | and I pumped the brakes. | 我打断了她 |
[16:23] | I just need time to think. | 我只是需要时间考虑 |
[16:24] | Everything’s moving too fast. | 所有的事情都变化得太快了 |
[16:26] | And yes, I know you told me so. | 我知道你早就说过了 |
[16:28] | I wasn’t going to say that. | 我可没准备这么说 |
[16:29] | Well, I’m glad I did. | 我很高兴我这么做了 |
[16:31] | I just feel responsible for her. | 我只是想对她负责 |
[16:34] | I’m so afraid that she’s going to relapse, | 我好担心她毒瘾复发 |
[16:36] | and that colors everything. | 前功尽弃 |
[16:38] | Anyway, I’m rambling. | 我只是胡言乱语 |
[16:39] | Okay, released the fascia, | 解开绷带 |
[16:41] | and that should relieve the pressure. | 这样应该会减轻压力 |
[16:43] | You know, Annie asked me if I wanted you back. | 安妮问过我是否想和你重新在一起 |
[16:45] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[16:47] | The truth. | 说了实话 |
[16:48] | You know, I don’t know what I want. | 我也不知道我想要什么 |
[16:50] | That wasn’t a no. | 这不是不想 |
[16:52] | It wasn’t a yes. | 这也不是想 |
[16:55] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[16:57] | She’s better. | 她好些了 |
[16:58] | We restored blood flow. | 我们恢复了血液循环 |
[17:00] | We can’t be dragging her around right now. | 现在不能拖走她 |
[17:01] | We need 20 more minutes. | 还需要二十分钟 |
[17:02] | Let’s at least get her outside. Keep an eye on the fire. | 至少先把她带到外面去 留意火势 |
[17:07] | Nice fracture elevation, Paul. | 骨折修复很成功 保罗 |
[17:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:10] | It’d have been a lot easier a few hours ago. | 几个小时前就做会更容易 |
[17:13] | Look, Paul, I know you’re upset, | 保罗 我知道你不开心 |
[17:15] | so let’s just rip off the Band-Aid. | 有话就直说吧 |
[17:17] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:18] | For starters, let’s talk about the real reason | 首先 我们说说 |
[17:20] | you didn’t want to do surgery on that patient. | 你不想为那个病人手术的真正原因吧 |
[17:22] | You thought you weren’t going to get paid. | 你觉得没钱拿 |
[17:24] | You think that’s all I care about? | 你觉得我只在乎钱吗 |
[17:26] | You just bought a jet, Dad. | 你刚买了私人飞机 爸 |
[17:27] | It’s a tool. | 就是个代步工具 |
[17:28] | I’ve learned that I can impact lives from a boardroom | 我意识到我在董事会议室就能影响生死 |
[17:30] | as much as I can from an O.R. | 就像我在手术室那样 |
[17:32] | It’s opened a whole new world for me. | 为我打开了新世界 |
[17:34] | Okay, but this is my world. | 好吧 但这是我的世界 |
[17:36] | I came to Texas to be Paul Cummings, | 我来得州是为了成为保罗·卡明斯 |
[17:38] | not — not Julian Cummings’ son. | 而不是朱利安·卡明斯的儿子 |
[17:39] | But the moment you got here, you dismissed me like some teenager. | 但自从你来了 把我当小孩不把我放在眼里 |
[17:42] | I was just following my gut, Paul. | 我只是跟着直觉走 保罗 |
[17:43] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[17:45] | And today, mine was right. | 而今天 我的直觉是对的 |
[17:47] | But you couldn’t hear that. | 但你就是不肯听 |
[17:49] | Well, I hear you now. | 我现在听了 |
[17:50] | Loud and clear. | 清清楚楚 |
[17:53] | I’ll do better, Paul. | 我以后好好听 保罗 |
[17:54] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[17:56] | We’ll figure it out, okay? | 我们会解决的 好吗 |
[18:00] | O-Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:08] | She’s going to need another 10 minutes before we move her. | 我们还要再等十分钟才能抬她走 |
[18:11] | All right, you got five. | 好吧 给你们五分钟 |
[18:14] | I’m gonna go check on Mac, okay? | 我去看看麦克 |
[18:20] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[18:23] | Rene going to be okay? | 蕾内不会有事吧 |
[18:24] | She’s going to be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[18:25] | You know, she’s going to need a skin graft, | 她需要皮肤移植 |
[18:28] | but she’ll have a scar. | 但会留疤 |
[18:29] | That’s a shame. She got nice gams. | 太可惜了 她有一双美腿啊 |
[18:31] | Oh, you’ve noticed? | 你注意到了啊 |
[18:32] | She was a member of the Cultural Support Team | 她所在的文化支援小队 |
[18:34] | attached to my unit in Afghanistan. | 隶属于我在阿富汗的特遣队 |
[18:36] | A lot of the officers, they like to hit on the enlisted women. | 很多军官 喜欢追女兵 |
[18:39] | I liked her, but I never crossed that line. | 我喜欢她 但我从未逾越 |
[18:43] | So, I asked her to join Rubicon. | 所以我邀请她加入卢比孔 |
[18:46] | And fight fires. | 还救火 |
[18:48] | Mac, that’s insanely romantic of you. | 麦克 你还真浪漫啊 |
[18:52] | Have you ever considered maybe, I don’t know, | 你就没想过 |
[18:54] | taking her out to dinner? | 约她吃晚餐吗 |
[18:56] | Look, I wanted to, but the timing’s never right. | 我想 但时机总不对 |
[18:59] | I been divorced twice. | 我离了两次婚 |
[19:01] | Inconceivable differences. | 不可思议的差异 |
[19:03] | “Inconceivable”? | 「不可思议」 |
[19:05] | You know, where you can’t get past something. | 就是有些不能克服的东西 |
[19:07] | There’s something going on with you, isn’t there? | 你自身有问题 是吧 |
[19:09] | You know, with your head. | 脑子方面 |
[19:11] | ‘Cause I was a Ranger? | 因为我是骑兵吗 |
[19:13] | I mean, you should know. You dated Callahan. | 你该了解 你跟卡拉翰交往过 |
[19:15] | No, I am talking about your symptoms. | 不 我是说你的症状 |
[19:18] | You have left-sided weakness, | 你左侧肢体无力 |
[19:20] | blurred peripheral vision, jumbled language. | 周边视觉模糊 语言混乱 |
[19:23] | I got a GBM, Stage Four. | 我得了恶性胶质瘤 晚期 |
[19:26] | They gave me two months without surgery, six months with. | 不手术能活两个月 手术能活六个月 |
[19:28] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[19:29] | I’m not dying alone at the VA. | 我不要一个人死在老兵医院 |
[19:31] | My brain scrambled trying to relearn the alphabet. | 我的大脑竭力想重学字母表 |
[19:34] | If I can’t be a soldier, I’m going to fall on my shield. | 如果我不当士兵 我会直接倒下去 |
[19:37] | I’m going to — I’m going to be useful. | 我要让自己发挥余热 |
[19:39] | Does Rene know? | 蕾内知道吗 |
[19:41] | No. | 不知道 |
[19:43] | Just to make her feel sad and hopeless? | 让她悲伤绝望吗 |
[19:46] | I think she’d want to be there for you. | 她应该会想陪伴着你 |
[19:48] | She can’t do anything, Doc. | 她也无能为力 医生 |
[19:50] | The truth may set you free, | 真相会让你解脱 |
[19:51] | but it doesn’t always help the person here. | 但一般帮不上这个人 |
[19:54] | Okay, her vitals are stable. | 好了 她的生命体征稳定了 |
[19:56] | We good? | 还好吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, never better. | 非常好 |
[19:59] | Come on, let’s get the hell off this mountain. | 走吧 赶紧离开这座山吧 |
[20:02] | – Okay? – Yeah. Fine. | -还好吗 -很好 |
[20:05] | We’re almost home. | 我们马上就回去了 |
[20:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:08] | Come on, we got to go. | 快 我们得走了 |
[20:09] | The wind’s shifting. | 风向变了 |
[20:14] | He’s torn away most of the labrum. | 他大部分的关节唇撕裂了 |
[20:16] | Is that bad? | 很严重吗 |
[20:17] | It means the joint’s mal-aligned. | 说明关节对合欠佳 |
[20:19] | Lucky we got to it before it fractured. | 还好还没骨折 |
[20:21] | Will he be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[20:22] | He should be once I realign the joint. | 等我们重新对合关节就没事了 |
[20:25] | I need more milk. | 我需要牛奶 |
[20:27] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[20:28] | We’re out. Riley’s got school tomorrow. We need milk. | 没牛奶了 莱丽明天要上学 我们需要牛奶 |
[20:30] | – Who is Riley? – She loves her cereal and… | -莱丽是谁 -她爱吃麦片 |
[20:33] | I see how the other moms look at me and… | 我看到其他妈妈看我的眼神 |
[20:35] | Syd. Syd, what’s going on? | 茜德 茜德 怎么了 |
[20:36] | Yeah, I’m fine, I’m great. | 我没事 我很好 |
[20:37] | She … she’s okay. Oh, oh, oh! | 她没事 |
[20:39] | Syd! Hey, Syd! Open your eyes. | 茜德 茜德 醒醒 |
[20:41] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[20:42] | What about my son? | 我儿子怎么办 |
[20:43] | Hold on. Look at me, hey. Syd! | 坚持住 看看我 茜德 |
[20:52] | She’ll be awake in a few minutes. | 她过几分钟就会醒来 |
[20:54] | She was just delirious from her fever. | 她就是烧迷糊了 |
[20:56] | The IV and ice pack should cool her down. | 输液和冰敷应该能降体温 |
[20:58] | What about my son? Finish the operation. | 我儿子呢 快完成手术 |
[21:00] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[21:01] | You said you’d fix him. | 你说你会治好他的 |
[21:02] | I know, but I need her to finish his surgery. | 我知道 但我需要她完成手术 |
[21:05] | Listen to me… | 听我说 |
[21:06] | His oxygen and blood pressure are dropping, doctor. | 他的血氧和血压在下降 医生 |
[21:08] | Okay, he must have thrown a clot. | 他肯定是血栓了 |
[21:10] | Give me 100 milligrams of alteplase. | 给我100毫升阿替普酶 |
[21:11] | – Nurse, can you finish on Dr. Jennings? – Yes, doctor. | -护士 帮詹宁斯医生收尾 -好 医生 |
[21:14] | You are killing my son! Please, finish the surgery! | 你要杀死我儿子了 快完成手术 |
[21:16] | Clots are a risk of surgery. The medicine will work. | 血栓时手术风险之一 药会起效的 |
[21:20] | His oxygen’s coming up. | 血氧上升了 |
[21:22] | BP’s at 105 systolic. | 收缩压105 |
[21:23] | Okay, this is insanity! | 简直太疯狂了 |
[21:25] | Close him up! | 把他缝合 |
[21:25] | We are leaving now, and you are not getting the Cipro! | 我们马上就走 你休想拿到环丙沙星 |
[21:28] | You’re not leaving! We… We need the Cipro. | 你们不能走 我们需要环丙沙星 |
[21:30] | Syd has just got a fever. | 茜德就是发烧了 |
[21:31] | If I can wake her up, she can talk me through the surgery, | 如果我能让她醒来 她能指导我完成手术 |
[21:34] | and your boy will walk again. | 你儿子就能重新走路了 |
[21:36] | It’s his only chance. I can do it. | 这是他唯一的机会 我做得到 |
[21:39] | Your husband’s doing well in recovery. | 你丈夫恢复得很好 |
[21:40] | God, thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[21:42] | Carter’s the best thing that ever happened to me. | 遇见卡特是我最幸运的经历 |
[21:45] | You know, we’re paycheck to paycheck, | 你知道 我们捉襟见肘 |
[21:47] | last hired, first fired. | 一个刚被雇 另一个就失业 |
[21:48] | – On to the next. – That’s tough. | -反反复复 -那太苦了 |
[21:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:51] | He’s really optimistic, though. | 不过他很乐观 |
[21:52] | You know, he’s always, like, | 你懂的 他总是说 |
[21:54] | blue skies always above the clouds, they’ll pass. | 阳光总在风雨后 |
[21:57] | I know a guy like that. | 我认识一个这样的人 |
[21:59] | You got to keep him, ’cause a guy like that, | 你一定要留住他 因为这样的人 |
[22:01] | he… he can get you through anything. | 能陪你渡过任何难关 |
[22:14] | Test proves it. I’m her daddy. | 测试阳性 我是她爸爸 |
[22:19] | Courts will give me full custody. | 法庭会判给我监护权 |
[22:20] | It’s not a slam dunk. | 这可不是一锤定音 |
[22:21] | We’re going to fight you every inch of the way. | 我们会跟你反抗到底 |
[22:23] | It’s not about the courts. | 这和法庭没关系 |
[22:24] | It’s about Brianna. She has medical needs. | 主要是布丽安娜 她有医疗需求 |
[22:27] | Living with a doctor would make life easier for her. | 和医生生活在一起能方便很多 |
[22:30] | I’ll learn what she needs, | 我会了解她的需求 |
[22:32] | and she’ll come to love me in time. | 她迟早也会爱我 |
[22:34] | And if you loved her, | 如果你爱过她 |
[22:34] | you wouldn’t be doing this to her. | 就不会对她做出这种事 |
[22:36] | Hey, I just found out I had a kid. | 我才发现我有个孩子 |
[22:38] | I want to get to know her. | 我想要了解她 |
[22:40] | Have I messed up? | 我搞砸了吗 |
[22:41] | Have I done time? | 我服刑了吗 |
[22:43] | Yes to all the above. | 说得都对 |
[22:45] | But she’s mine. | 但她是我的 |
[22:46] | She’s not a puppy you get to take home, Justin. | 她不是你随便领回家的小狗 贾斯廷 |
[22:49] | Think about what’s best for Bri. | 想想怎样对小布丽最好 |
[22:51] | I am. | 我想了 |
[22:53] | Look… | 听着 |
[22:56] | if I came down here and saw a nice, | 如果我过来发现一对善良 |
[22:57] | respectable couple taking care of her, | 受人尊重的夫妻在抚养她 |
[22:59] | maybe it would go that way. | 也许我就放手了 |
[23:02] | But you two? | 但就你们俩 |
[23:06] | I can’t allow that. | 我不允许 |
[23:07] | You can’t allow that?! | 你不允许 |
[23:09] | We served our country, asshole, in war. | 我们曾经报效祖国 人渣 打过仗 |
[23:12] | While you were out getting high | 那时候你还在沉迷毒品 |
[23:13] | and stealing other people’s stuff, | 顺手牵羊 |
[23:15] | we were out there fighting for your freedom. | 我们则为你们的自由而战 |
[23:17] | Drew. | 德鲁 |
[23:18] | Don’t do him any favors. | 别顺了他的意 |
[23:24] | I’ll see you boys in court. | 我们法庭上见 |
[23:30] | I am going to beat him until he bleeds out. | 我要把他揍到七窍流血 |
[23:32] | That’s not going to help Bri. | 那也帮不了布丽 |
[23:34] | We can’t lose her. | 我们不能输掉她 |
[23:36] | Let me see what I can find. | 让我看看能找到什么 |
[23:37] | I’ll check his records. | 我会查查他的记录 |
[23:47] | Okay, I’ve detached the acetabulum from the pelvis. | 我已将髋臼从骨盆上分离 |
[23:51] | Syd? | 茜德 |
[23:52] | I’m right here with you. | 我看着呢 |
[23:53] | Just rotate it towards the femoral head. | 向着股骨头旋转 |
[23:57] | Got it. Rotating now. | 明白 旋转它 |
[24:00] | 101, her fever broke. | 38.3度 开始退烧了 |
[24:01] | Okay, good. Keep it on the run. | 好的 让它保持运行 |
[24:03] | Another round of ibuprofen. | 再来一轮布洛芬 |
[24:05] | Okay, Syd, what’s next? | 好了 茜德 下一步 |
[24:06] | Now, you secure the joint with the surgical screws. | 现在用螺钉固定住关节 |
[24:12] | Gentle. | 轻点 |
[24:19] | How much longer? | 还要多久 |
[24:20] | Almost done. | 快弄完了 |
[24:36] | Nice job, Syd. | 好样的 茜德 |
[24:38] | You nearly killed me, Callahan. | 你差点吓死我 卡拉翰 |
[24:40] | I had you the whole time. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[24:49] | Mac?! | 麦克 |
[24:51] | – Mac?! – What? | -麦克 -怎么了 |
[24:52] | I think we’re turned around. | 我们好像一直在转圈 |
[24:54] | Damn it, the fire’s right on our tail. | 可恶 大火紧跟在我们后面 |
[24:56] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[24:57] | Heat rises. We can’t outrun it. | 气温升高 我们跑不过的 |
[24:59] | Come here, take this. | 过来 拿着这个 |
[25:00] | You’re lead dog now, okay, Doc? | 你现在带头 好吗 医生 |
[25:01] | Just head south for a couple more miles. | 再向南走几英里 |
[25:02] | You’ll find the base. | 就是基地 |
[25:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[25:07] | Set a back burn, | 生个迎面火 |
[25:08] | use up all the fuel between you and the fire. | 烧光你们和大火之间的所有可燃物 |
[25:10] | That’s too dangerous. We stay together. | 太危险了 我们一起走 |
[25:11] | – I’m your only chance now, all right? – No. | -我是你最后的机会了 好吗 -不 |
[25:13] | We’ll never outrun it. | 我们不可能跑得过大火的 |
[25:14] | I got to put a barrier between us and the fire. | 我必须把我们和大火隔开 |
[25:16] | He knows what he’s doing, Scott. | 他知道他在干什么 斯科特 |
[25:19] | Take care of my girl, okay? | 照顾好我的女孩 好吗 |
[25:24] | All right, come on, get your asses moving, let’s go! | 好了 快点 行动起来 快走 |
[25:28] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:30] | Let’s do it. | 就这么办吧 |
[25:41] | Rick looked at sealed records? | 瑞克看了犯罪记录 |
[25:43] | His buddy at the courthouse showed him, okay? | 他法院的朋友给他看的 |
[25:45] | And he found out that Justin did know about Brianna. | 他发现贾斯廷确实知道布丽安娜的存在 |
[25:47] | He was in jail for drugs when her mother was pregnant, | 她母亲怀孕的时候 他因嗑药被监禁 |
[25:49] | and she tried to get him out, | 她想救他出来 |
[25:50] | told his parole board that he was the father of her child. | 告诉假释委员会他是她孩子的父亲 |
[25:53] | Which means he did give up parental rights. | 所以他确实放弃了亲权 |
[25:56] | We caught him in a lie. | 我们抓到他说谎了 |
[25:59] | We had to leave Mac up on that hill. | 我们只能把麦克留在山丘上 |
[26:00] | Tell search and rescue to send a chopper up there for him now. | 告诉搜救队赶快派直升飞机去找他 |
[26:03] | Two grams of ancef and IV fluids the second she’s on board. | 登机后立刻给她注射两克头孢唑啉和静脉补液 |
[26:09] | – Is Mac going to make it, Doc? – I don’t know. | -麦克能挺过来吗 医生 -我不知道 |
[26:10] | We left him in a bad spot. | 我们把他留在了危险的地方 |
[26:12] | He set another burn so we could get out of there. | 他为了让我们逃出来而在那放火 |
[26:14] | Search and rescue’s headed up there now. | 搜救队已经去找他了 |
[26:15] | But he asked us to take care of his girl, | 他让我们照顾好他的女孩 |
[26:17] | so let’s get you to the hospital, okay? | 所以我们现在送你去医院 好吗 |
[26:18] | His girl? | 他的女孩 |
[26:20] | I knew he liked me, but he hadn’t asked me out yet. | 我知道他喜欢我 但他从没约过我 |
[26:22] | It’s going to be okay, Rene, okay? | 一切都会好的 蕾内 好吗 |
[26:24] | – Take care of her. – Thank you, Jordan. | -照顾好她 -谢谢你 乔丹 |
[26:29] | Dr. Clemmens, I got a note for you. | 克莱门斯医生 这有你的纸条 |
[26:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:35] | It’s from Topher. | 陶福写的 |
[26:37] | Mac has a GBM. | 麦克得了恶性胶质瘤 |
[26:38] | Stage Four. | 晚期 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:42] | He told me. | 他告诉我了 |
[26:44] | It’s why he went back out there. | 所以他才跑回去了 |
[26:46] | He knew he wasn’t going to make it. | 他知道自己无论如何都会死 |
[26:50] | And you didn’t tell Rene? | 你没告诉蕾内 |
[26:51] | It’s not my truth to tell. | 不该由我告诉她 |
[26:54] | See you guys back at the hospital. | 医院见 |
[26:56] | But this is. Look, um… Okay. | 但我该告诉你这事 听着 |
[26:59] | Scott, I didn’t bring these from the hospital. | 斯科特 这不是我从医院带来的 |
[27:02] | I found them in T.C.’s coat in his locker. | 这是我在TC储物柜的外套里发现的 |
[27:05] | The one that Annie uses. | 安妮用的那个 |
[27:08] | It’s the Norco from the Pyxis. | 这是自动配药机里的耐而可 |
[27:15] | She told me she didn’t steal these. | 她和我说她没偷 |
[27:18] | Scott, I am so sorry. | 斯科特 我很抱歉 |
[27:19] | I wasn’t going to tell you, but I was afraid that if I didn’t, | 我本来不想告诉你的 但我怕如果我不说 |
[27:22] | she would drag you down into her rabbit hole. | 她会拖累你 |
[27:23] | And I know how bad that could be for you. | 我知道那对你来说有多糟糕 |
[27:29] | But this is your call, okay? | 由你决定 好吗 |
[27:31] | I’m not going to interfere. | 我不会干涉你的 |
[27:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:36] | Come on, our ride’s leaving. | 来吧 我们该走了 |
[27:43] | Emir is still coming out of anesthesia, | 埃米尔还在麻醉之中 |
[27:44] | but he’ll be awake in a few hours. | 不过几个小时之后他就会醒的 |
[27:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:48] | I’d given up hope. | 我已经放弃希望了 |
[27:50] | Hope is the world’s best medicine. | 希望是世上最好的良药 |
[27:53] | But for now, I’ll — I’ll just take the Cipro. | 但现在 给我环丙沙星就好 |
[27:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:09] | Maybe I did know about her being born. | 也许我的确知道她出生了 |
[28:13] | Maybe I changed my mind. | 也许我改主意了 |
[28:15] | You already waived your rights, so drop the suit. | 你已经放弃权利了 撤诉吧 |
[28:17] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了 |
[28:19] | Give me $20,000, I’ll walk away. | 给我两万美金 我就走 |
[28:21] | I knew this wasn’t about Brianna. | 我就知道这跟布丽安娜没关系 |
[28:22] | That’s extortion. | 你这是敲诈 |
[28:24] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[28:25] | By the way, this can drag on a long time. | 顺便告诉你 这可以拖很久 |
[28:28] | You know, I was set to offer you visitation, | 我本来想邀请你 |
[28:30] | let you into our home, | 让你来我们家里 |
[28:31] | so you can make amends with Brianna | 这样你可以补偿布丽安娜 |
[28:33] | because maybe one day, she’d want to get to know you. | 因为也许有一天她会想要了解你 |
[28:36] | But you can shove that up your ass. | 但你现在可以滚蛋了 |
[28:38] | You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 你就好这一口 不是吗 |
[28:40] | So, do we have a deal? | 那我们现在说定了吗 |
[28:43] | You have no case. | 你没有借口上诉 |
[28:44] | They owe you nothing. | 他们什么也不欠你 |
[28:47] | You have messed up this girl’s life enough. | 你把这姑娘的生活已经搞得够糟了 |
[28:49] | Just get out of here before we have you arrested. | 在被逮捕之前从这里滚出去 |
[28:51] | You got three seconds. | 给你三秒滚出去 |
[29:03] | Had to try, right? | 总得试试 对吧 |
[29:06] | Rich doctor. | 医生都有钱 |
[29:09] | See you around. | 以后再见 |
[29:17] | Let’s get our girl. | 去接咱家姑娘吧 |
[29:26] | Good work on Carter today. | 今天卡特的病情处理得不错 |
[29:28] | You’ve come a long way as a surgeon. | 作为外科医生你已经进步很多了 |
[29:30] | Yeah, well, I’ve learned a lot from Scott. | 是啊 我跟着斯科特学到了很多 |
[29:32] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[29:33] | You have a gift, Paul. | 你很有天赋 保罗 |
[29:35] | Of all my children, you’re the one who’ll end up better than me. | 我所有的孩子中 你会成为超越我的那一个 |
[29:38] | I’d like your input on all our surgical operations. | 我希望你能参与所有的外科手术 |
[29:41] | Company-wide. | 整个公司范围内的 |
[29:43] | You mean join management? | 你是说加入管理层 |
[29:44] | Research, consult, write your own ticket. | 研究 会诊 你自己决定 |
[29:48] | You in? | 加入吗 |
[29:50] | Yeah, I’m — I’m in. | 好 我…我加入 |
[29:53] | Finally. | 终于 |
[29:54] | It only cost me $50 million to hear you say that. | 为了你这句话 我也就只花了五千万 |
[29:57] | Wait, did you just buy the hospital? | 等等 你刚刚买了医院 |
[29:59] | Hey, uh, sorry, everybody, | 对不起 诸位 |
[30:01] | but I’m going to be your new boss. | 但我就是你们的新老板 |
[30:03] | Yes! Yes! Whoo! | 太好了 太好了 |
[30:06] | Thank you, sir! | 谢谢你 先生 |
[30:10] | Ah, Topher. | 陶福 |
[30:11] | I just heard the news. | 我刚听到了消息 |
[30:13] | Congrats. You did it. | 恭喜 你做到了 |
[30:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:15] | Looks like I’m going to lose my job now. | 看起来我要失业了 |
[30:18] | Karma’s a bitch, Jessica. | 因果循环 报应不爽 杰西卡 |
[30:23] | Topher, can I have a word with you? | 陶福 能跟你聊两句吗 |
[30:24] | Sure, boss. | 当然 老板 |
[30:26] | I was surprised when Paul called about this offer. | 保罗打电话讲这笔交易时我很惊讶 |
[30:28] | He’s been ambivalent about the family trade. | 他对家族交易一向很矛盾 |
[30:30] | I don’t — I don’t see it that way. | 我没有 我不会那么看 |
[30:32] | He’s a surgeon because of you. | 他当外科医生是因为你 |
[30:34] | He holds himself to a high standard | 他对自己要求这么严 |
[30:36] | because you set the bar. | 是因为你定了个很高的标准 |
[30:37] | A-And thank you for what you said to him, Topher. | 谢谢你对他说的一切 陶福 |
[30:40] | I heard about your talk. | 我听说了你们的谈话 |
[30:41] | You gave me a chance. | 你给我一个机会 |
[30:42] | Now he’s joining Cummings Group as a surgical consultant. | 现在他作为外科顾问加入了卡明斯集团 |
[30:46] | You raised a good son, Julian. | 你把儿子教育得很好 朱利安 |
[30:48] | And you helped make him a good doctor. | 他成为一个优秀的医生也离不开你的帮助 |
[30:51] | You’re a great teacher, Topher. | 你是个好老师 陶福 |
[30:52] | – Thank you. – But not a manager. | -谢谢你 -但不是个好主任 |
[30:55] | You pull out all the stops for patients who can’t pay. | 你对付不起钱的病患都竭尽全力 |
[30:59] | That — that’s kind of what we do here. | 我们…我们都这么做 |
[31:02] | That’s what we used to do. | 我们以前也是 |
[31:05] | This place needs strong medicine now. | 现在这地方需要下猛药了 |
[31:08] | If I didn’t know any better, Julian, | 如果我不了解情况的话 朱利安 |
[31:10] | I’d think you’re letting me go. | 我还以为你要辞掉我呢 |
[31:12] | I am, Topher. | 的确如此 陶福 |
[31:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:17] | It’s just business. | 在商言商而已 |
[31:29] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[31:31] | Oh, thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[31:33] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[31:36] | So who had a baby? | 有人生宝宝了吗 |
[31:38] | Oh, Paul’s dad bought the hospital. | 保罗的爸爸买下了医院 |
[31:40] | Yeah, these are the only decorations I could find. | 是啊 这是我唯一能找到的装饰品 |
[31:42] | Wait, Paul’s dad, not Hobart? | 等等 保罗的爸爸 不是霍巴特 |
[31:44] | Ding dong, the wicked witch is dead. | 叮咚 老巫婆死了 |
[31:46] | Hey, guys. The weirdest thing. | 伙计们 最奇怪的事发生了 |
[31:48] | The Norcos are back in the Pyxus. | 自动配药机里又出现耐而可了 |
[31:50] | What do you mean, they’re back? | 你说回来了是什么意思 |
[31:51] | 2 are missing, the other 10 are there. | 还是少了两粒 其他十粒放回去了 |
[31:54] | Too bad, Kenny. | 太糟了 肯尼 |
[31:55] | I guess that means your little witch hunt is over. | 这代表你的女巫追捕行动应该是结束了吧 |
[31:58] | I guess so. Sorry, Annie. | 我想是的 抱歉 安妮 |
[32:00] | Jordan, do you know where Scott is? | 乔丹 你知道斯科特在哪吗 |
[32:02] | He called me. He asked me to meet him here. | 他打电话给我 告诉我在这儿碰面 |
[32:04] | Yeah, he’s outside getting fresh air. | 他在外面呼吸新鲜空气 |
[32:06] | He wanted me to tell you to meet him in the parking lot. | 他让我告诉你 去停车场跟他碰面 |
[32:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:10] | Guess I had that girl wrong. | 看起来我误会了那女孩 |
[32:12] | – Mollie, will you do me a favor? – Yeah. | -莫莉 帮我个忙好吗 -好 |
[32:14] | If you hear anything at all about Mac, can you let me know? | 要是有什么关于麦克的消息 告诉我好吗 |
[32:16] | – Yes, honey. – Thank you. | -好的 宝贝 -谢谢 |
[32:19] | Scott. | 斯科特 |
[32:21] | Oh, my God, I was so worried about you. | 天哪 我太担心你了 |
[32:25] | I was worried about you, too. | 我也很担心你 |
[32:27] | No, it’s all good. | 一切都好 |
[32:28] | Somebody put the Norco pills back. | 有人把自动配药机的药片放回去了 |
[32:30] | I did, Annie. | 是我干的 安妮 |
[32:32] | – What? – I know you took them. | -什么 -我知道是你拿的 |
[32:34] | Jordan found them in T.C.’s locker | 乔丹在TC的储物柜里发现了它 |
[32:36] | where you store your stuff. | 你在那儿存你的东西 |
[32:37] | Is she accusing me of — | 她是觉得我 |
[32:38] | And she is not telling Topher out of respect for me. | 她因为尊重我 不会告诉陶福 |
[32:41] | Which is going to give you the chance to get the help that you need. | 你会因此得到你需要的帮助 |
[32:44] | I booked a bed for you at the Alden Rehab for tonight. | 我在奥尔登戒毒所帮你定了张今晚的床位 |
[32:47] | For tonight? | 今晚 |
[32:48] | Yeah, tonight. | 对 今晚 |
[32:49] | – Are you kidding me? – No. | -你开玩笑吗 -不 |
[32:50] | I didn’t use, Scott. I can go to a meeting. | 我用不着 斯科特 我可以去戒毒会 |
[32:53] | You lied to my face and you lied to Topher | 你当着我的面撒谎 你跟陶福撒谎 |
[32:56] | and you lied to Kenny, | 跟肯尼撒谎 |
[32:57] | and if you think you can be here around opiates being a nurse, | 你要是觉得自己能用麻醉剂当个护士 |
[33:00] | then you’re lying to yourself. | 那你就是在对自己撒谎 |
[33:05] | You need to go back to rehab. | 你得回去戒毒 |
[33:09] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[33:15] | I’m not going. | 我不走 |
[33:17] | I’ll go with you, okay? | 我跟你一起走 好吗 |
[33:22] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[34:01] | Hey, Toph. | 陶福 |
[34:02] | Coming out to the bar? | 要去酒吧 |
[34:03] | – Everybody’s grabbing drinks. – I can’t. | -大家都去喝酒了 -我不能去 |
[34:05] | Um, I got stuff to do. | 我还有事 |
[34:07] | You moving lockers now? | 你现在要换储物柜 |
[34:12] | Your dad fired me, Paul. | 你爸爸把我炒了 保罗 |
[34:14] | He what? | 什么 |
[34:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:17] | Toph, h-he can’t do that. | 陶福 他不可能那么做 |
[34:19] | Yeah, he can. | 不 他做了 |
[34:20] | This place is his now. | 这里是他的了 |
[34:23] | I’ll be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[34:26] | Saving this hospital wasn’t about me. | 拯救这家医院不是为了我 |
[34:28] | It was about helping people with nowhere else to go. | 而是为了帮助走投无路的人们 |
[34:31] | We did that today. | 我们今天做到了 |
[34:34] | Thanks to you. | 因为你 |
[34:37] | Don’t ever forget that. | 永远都别忘了这点 |
[34:41] | So, I, too, | 所以 我 |
[34:42] | will be here tomorrow to work with billing systems. | 明天也要在这儿处理账务系统 |
[34:45] | Hey, Dad, I need a word. | 爸 我想说句话 |
[34:46] | Everybody, this is my son, Paul. | 各位 这是我儿子 保罗 |
[34:49] | He’ll be a big part of our team here moving forward. | 他会成为我们新团队里重要的一份子 |
[34:51] | I’m — I’m not. | 我不会 |
[34:52] | Not unless you hire Topher back. | 除非你把陶福聘回来 |
[34:55] | You made a decision without consulting anyone who works here. | 你没问过在这里工作的任何人就做出了决定 |
[34:57] | Look, Paul — | 听着 保罗 |
[34:58] | No, no, no, you said you would listen, | 不 你说过你会听从意见 |
[34:59] | and you didn’t even ask me. | 但你连我都没问过 |
[35:01] | You’re never going to change, Dad. | 本性难移 爸 |
[35:02] | Topher took everyone in. | 陶福什么病人都收 |
[35:04] | He treated them with concierge medicine. | 他用特约诊疗法给他们治疗 |
[35:07] | It’s why this place was broke. | 所以这里才会破产 |
[35:08] | And what makes it different? | 有什么不同吗 |
[35:10] | He’s the glue, Dad. | 他凝聚了大家 爸 |
[35:11] | Without him, you bought a building, not a hospital. | 没有他 你买下的只是一栋楼 不是医院 |
[35:14] | Look, I’m sorry you feel that way, | 我很遗憾你有这样的感受 |
[35:15] | but I’ve made my decision. | 但我已经做出了决定 |
[35:18] | Now, back to billing, we — | 回到账务问题上 我们 |
[35:20] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[35:22] | I resign. | 我辞职 |
[35:28] | You’ve always had a dramatic side, Paul. | 你总是那么情感用事 保罗 |
[35:31] | You get it from your mother. | 是从你妈妈那儿遗传来的 |
[35:33] | Terry, add finding a new surgical resident | 特里 在我们的计划表上再加一项 |
[35:36] | to our to-do list. | 找一位新的外科住院医生 |
[35:38] | And another E.R. department, too. | 还要再找新的急诊室团队 |
[35:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:45] | You’re asking all these people to walk out | 你就为了跟你爸赌气 |
[35:47] | to win a pissing match with your old man? | 就让这些人都辞职 |
[35:48] | It’s not about you, Dad. | 不是因为你 爸 |
[35:50] | It’s about Topher. | 而是陶福 |
[35:52] | He goes, we go. | 他走 我们就走 |
[35:54] | You think hard on this, Paul. | 你好好想想 保罗 |
[35:56] | You walk out of here, you walk away from your family. | 如果你离开这 就是离开你的家庭 |
[35:59] | I’ll cut you off. | 我不会再给你钱 |
[36:01] | I’ll stop paying your med-school bills, | 不会再给你交医学院学费 |
[36:03] | your car lease. | 你的车贷 |
[36:04] | You’ll be poor for the first time in your life. | 你会第一次尝尝当穷人什么滋味 |
[36:06] | And you’re not going to like it, son. | 你不会喜欢的 儿子 |
[36:09] | I’m not walking away from my family, Dad. | 我并不是离开家庭 父亲 |
[36:12] | This is my family. | 这就是我家 |
[36:26] | Why don’t we continue? | 我们继续吧 |
[36:33] | Another one from the fire, Topher. | 火场又来一个 陶福 |
[36:34] | Next shift has it. Sorry, Sara. | 等白班来吧 抱歉 莎拉 |
[36:36] | I’m — I’m off the clock. | 我下班了 |
[36:57] | So, that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[37:00] | We’re out of work? | 我们失业了吗 |
[37:02] | We’ll figure it out, | 我们会想出办法 |
[37:03] | find some place to stay together. | 再找个地方 大家聚在一起 |
[37:04] | Damn straight. | 当然 |
[37:06] | All right, night, Drew, Toph, ladies. | 好的 晚安 德鲁 姑娘们 |
[37:09] | – Night. – See ya. | -晚安 -回见 |
[37:10] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:12] | Hey, uh, Kenny, you got a sec? | 肯尼 有时间吗 |
[37:14] | All right, darling, I’ll walk you to your car. | 好了 亲爱的 我送你上车 |
[37:16] | Okay. I’ll see you around. | 好 回见 |
[37:18] | Yeah. Bye. Bye. | 行 再见 |
[37:27] | Look, I’m really sorry. | 听着 抱歉 |
[37:29] | My dad just cut me off, | 我爸爸不再给我钱了 |
[37:31] | and I can’t give you that loan. | 我没法把钱借给你了 |
[37:33] | I kind of need that money to survive. | 我需要那笔钱活下去 |
[37:36] | – Okay. – Maybe in a month or two? | -好的 -等一两个月再说吧 |
[37:37] | I didn’t expect this to happen. | 我想过会发生这种事 |
[37:39] | I-I really am sorry. I wanted to help. | 非常抱歉 我真的很想帮忙 |
[37:41] | No, you did help. | 不用 你有帮上 |
[37:42] | You did good. | 你做得很棒 |
[37:43] | I’m proud of you for standing up. | 看你挺身而出 我很骄傲 |
[37:46] | It took stones. | 这需要勇气 |
[37:48] | I’ll just — I’ll just figure out another way. | 我会再想别的办法的 |
[37:55] | – Thanks. – I’ll catch you later, man. | -谢谢 -回见了 兄弟 |
[38:21] | Your dad must be pretty pissed, huh? | 你爸气坏了吧 |
[38:23] | Just a little, yeah. | 有点吧 |
[38:26] | Where were, uh, where were you? | 你刚刚哪去了 |
[38:27] | Hiding. | 躲着 |
[38:29] | I’m so sorry, Paul, | 抱歉 保罗 |
[38:31] | but I can’t quit like everybody else. | 我不能像其他人那样辞职 |
[38:33] | If I do, then I have to go back home, | 如果我辞职了 就要回家 |
[38:35] | and I can’t do that again. | 我不能重蹈覆辙 |
[38:37] | I-I know. I don’t want you to. | 我知道 我没希望你辞职 |
[38:41] | I brought my dad here so you wouldn’t have to. | 我把我爸叫来 就是希望你别丢饭碗 |
[38:44] | I don’t — I don’t understand. | 我不理解 |
[38:47] | You lost everything. | 你失去了一切 |
[38:49] | For me? | 是为了我 |
[38:51] | Simple. | 很简单 |
[38:54] | I love you, Shannon. | 我爱你 香农 |
[38:59] | Now is where you run off like your hair’s on fire. | 此时你可以窜出去逃开了 |
[39:03] | I can’t. I… | 我做不到 我… |
[39:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[39:20] | Incoming! | 来啦 |
[39:21] | – Who wants ice cream?! – I do! | -谁想要冰激凌 -我要 |
[39:24] | I scream, you scream… | 我尖叫 你尖叫 |
[39:25] | We all scream for ice cream! | 我们都为冰激凌而尖叫 |
[39:34] | Well, looks like you’re back to normal. | 看来你恢复正常了 |
[39:36] | I am going back to my daughter, | 我要回到我女儿身边 |
[39:38] | and I am never letting her out of my sight. | 以后寸步不离跟着她 |
[39:41] | You? | 你呢 |
[39:42] | Hamdi told me about a camp in Aleppo, | 哈姆迪告诉我 阿勒波有个营地 |
[39:44] | so I’m going to go check that out. | 我准备去那看看 |
[39:46] | What, the frying pan’s not hot enough for you? | 什么 你还嫌不够水深火热吗 |
[39:48] | I like the heat. | 我这人爱热 |
[39:49] | Yeah, you better be careful, Callahan. | 是啊 你最好小心 卡拉翰 |
[39:51] | I spent the past decade of my life burning it to the ground, | 我把过去的十年生命燃烧殆尽 |
[39:55] | hoping it would grow back different, | 希望它能重生变化 |
[39:57] | but the only thing that can make it different is you. | 但唯一能做到的其实取决于你自己 |
[40:01] | I’ll think about that. | 我想想啥意思 |
[40:02] | No, you won’t. | 你才不会 |
[40:04] | Shouldn’t there be someone | 你不是该找个人 |
[40:06] | that you let know where you’re off to? | 通知一下你要去哪吗 |
[40:08] | Like Topher or Drew? | 比如陶福 德鲁 |
[40:10] | I don’t mean to be a downer, | 不是咒你 |
[40:12] | but where you’re going, you might not come back. | 只是你这一去 也许永不复返 |
[40:15] | Good point, thanks. | 提醒得对 谢谢 |
[40:18] | You’re a great doctor, T.C., | 你是个好医生 TC |
[40:20] | and I hope we never work together again. | 希望我们永远不要再共事 |
[40:23] | If I had a nickel for every time somebody said that. | 每听一次就给我一分钱 我就发财了 |
[40:36] | Take care of yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[40:37] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[40:53] | Incoming! | 来炮击啦 |