时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[00:18] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[00:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:22] | What day is it? | 几号了 |
[00:24] | Uh, Tuesday? | 周二吧 |
[00:27] | Oh, no, it’s Wednesday. | 不对 周三 |
[00:30] | I have a shift tonight. | 今晚我值班 |
[00:31] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:35] | So, um… | 那个 |
[00:38] | you know that this was just — This just happened, right? | 你知道这件事 是一时冲动对吧 |
[00:42] | Oh, yeah. Don’t worry. | 知道 别担心 |
[00:44] | No, I — I can separate work and…and this. | 没有 我当然要把工作和这个分开 |
[00:47] | – Well, that’s good. – Yeah. | -很好 -嗯 |
[00:48] | I think we broke at least a hundred H.R. rules. | 感觉我们违反了一百多条院规 |
[00:51] | We? Oh, no, no, no. | 我们 不不不 |
[00:52] | I’m, um — I’m a resident. You’re my boss. | 我是住院医 你是我领导 |
[00:55] | You broke the rules. | 违规得算你的 |
[00:59] | You want to break some more rules… | 你想再违反几条规则吗 |
[01:00] | in the shower? | 在浴室 |
[01:02] | – Okay. – Yeah? | -好啊 -好吗 |
[01:08] | I got it. | 我来 |
[01:09] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[01:12] | Um…you go ahead. | 你先去吧 |
[01:13] | – I got to take this. – Okay. | -我得接个电话 -好 |
[01:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:17] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪 |
[01:20] | Hey, I’m on a layover in JFK. | 肯尼迪机场中途停留 |
[01:23] | Uh, what about you? | 你呢 |
[01:27] | You know, I had a couple days off, | 休了几天假 |
[01:29] | spent them in bed. | 都在床上过的 |
[01:31] | Oh, you coming down with something? | 是病了吗 |
[01:33] | I hope not. | 并没有 |
[01:36] | So, JFK? | 所以 肯尼迪机场 |
[01:38] | Are you coming home? | 你是要回来了吗 |
[01:40] | Yeah. I had to. | 是啊 没办法 |
[01:42] | Toph made me executive of his estate. | 陶福让我处理他的遗产 |
[01:44] | The bastard. | 那个混蛋 |
[01:46] | They’re closing doors on my flight, | 我们班机关门了 |
[01:47] | so I’ll see you soon. | 很快就能见面了 |
[01:49] | Have a safe flight. | 一路平安 |
[01:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:57] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[01:59] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:03] | Hey, hey! Looking good, Kenny! | 看起来不错啊 肯尼 |
[02:05] | Ready for my smoker, baby! | 无人能敌 宝贝 |
[02:07] | Take it easy, McGregor, all right. | 镇定 麦格雷戈 好吗 |
[02:09] | A little different when they start hitting back. | 对方要回击和练习是不一样的 |
[02:10] | Come on. | 得了 |
[02:14] | Shoes on the mat. | 穿鞋上的那个 |
[02:16] | Private Locke? | 一等兵洛克 |
[02:21] | Private Locke? | 一等兵洛克 |
[02:23] | Private Locke?! | 一等兵洛克 |
[02:25] | Captain Alister. | 阿利斯特上尉 |
[02:26] | Just Drew, all right. | 叫我德鲁就行 |
[02:28] | No rank here. Just vets, brothers in arms. | 这里没有军衔 都是老兵 都是兄弟 |
[02:30] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[02:31] | Just a brother. Kenny Fournette. | 只是兄弟 肯尼·福内特 |
[02:33] | Locke. | 洛克 |
[02:34] | Y’all having a fight night, yeah? | 今晚是激战之夜吗 |
[02:36] | It’s just some ground and pound — | 就摔上几下 |
[02:38] | beat each other up a little bit? | 互相揍几拳 |
[02:39] | Yeah, it’s a support group. Yeah, okay. | 是啊 这是互助小组 可以这么说 |
[02:42] | So we will train a little, talk a little. | 我们有训练 也有交流 |
[02:44] | Winning is about just letting go | 打赢也是为了 |
[02:45] | of the stuff – we’re carrying around with us. | 发泄一下心里的负担 |
[02:48] | You ever done MMA? | 你玩过综合格斗吗 |
[02:50] | Yeah, I-I got belts. | 赢过冠军腰带 |
[02:52] | Jiu-Jitsu, Krav Maga, | 柔道 马伽术 |
[02:55] | – ranked in Muay Thai. – Nice. | -泰拳也有级别 -厉害 |
[02:57] | Uh, what’s your belt in Jiu Jitsu? | 柔道几段了 |
[02:59] | Should’ve been brown, but my instructor was a dick, | 本来该啡带的 但教练太混蛋 |
[03:01] | so that’s what happens. | 所以就没拿到 |
[03:02] | All right. Enough. Go get changed. | 行了 够了 去换衣服 |
[03:04] | Come on, man. I’ll show you your locker. | 走吧伙计 我带你去更衣室 |
[03:07] | Support group, man? | 互助小组 伙计 |
[03:08] | Come on. Get out of here. | 行了 赶紧去 |
[03:11] | “Should’ve been brown.” | 本来该啡带的 |
[03:12] | “The instructor was a dick.” | 但教练太混蛋 |
[03:14] | What’s his story? | 什么情况 |
[03:15] | He was Humvee gunner in Fallujah. | 本来是费卢杰的悍马炮手 |
[03:17] | IED flipped his rig. | 被炸弹炸伤 |
[03:18] | He got sent state side with a TBI. | 带着创伤性脑损伤回国了 |
[03:20] | So I thought this would help him. | 所以我想也许这里能帮到他 |
[03:22] | Yeah, I hope so. | 希望 |
[03:22] | You know, we’ll do what we can, for sure. | 我们肯定尽力 |
[03:24] | Uh, what about you? | 你呢 |
[03:26] | When are you gonna get your ass out there? | 什么时候也来玩玩 |
[03:27] | Yeah, chemo kicked me in the nuts. | 化疗简直糟透了 |
[03:30] | But my numbers are coming back up. | 但身体是好些了 |
[03:32] | And so is my gut… thanks to you and Jordan. | 肠胃情况也不错 拜你和乔丹所赐 |
[03:35] | Oh, yeah. That’s our fault. | 是 那是怪我们 |
[03:36] | We’re never going to leave you out on the mountain, Mac, right? | 不会再把你丢在山上了 麦克 好吗 |
[03:39] | You’re family now, so just take a seat, | 你是自己人了 坐下 |
[03:40] | and we’ll see what we can do for the kid. | 我们会想办法帮帮那小子 |
[03:42] | I appreciate it. | 谢了 |
[03:50] | Hey, Drs. Diaz and Rivera from Memorial. | 纪念医院的迪亚斯和瑞瓦拉医生 |
[03:51] | – Where’s triage? – Parking lot. | -伤员在哪 -停车场 |
[03:53] | My guys are clearing the building. | 我的人正在搜索大楼 |
[03:54] | Okay. Get me the known casualties — | 好的 已知伤亡人数… |
[03:56] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[03:58] | Help me! | 救命 |
[04:00] | Help me! | 救命 |
[04:01] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[04:06] | It’s Ted Rogers. | 是泰德·罗杰斯 |
[04:07] | I know him. He’s a firefighter. | 我认识他 消防员 |
[04:09] | He’s in our ER all the time. | 经常去我们急诊室 |
[04:11] | He’s off duty. | 今天他不值班 |
[04:11] | Called it in on his way home. | 回家路上他报的火警 |
[04:13] | I didn’t know he ran in. We need a gurney! | 我不知道他冲了进去 需要轮床 |
[04:15] | Help him! Please! He saved us! | 救救她 求你们 是他救了我们 |
[04:18] | Oh, my God! It’s Ted! | 天哪 是泰德 |
[04:20] | 1, 2, 3! | 一 二 三 |
[04:23] | No, no, please! | 不 不 拜托 |
[04:24] | – We’ll go with him, Sara. – Somebody please help me! | -我们跟他走 莎拉 -谁来帮帮我 |
[04:26] | – Please, please, please, my sister! – No, no, no, no! | -求你们 我妹妹 -别别别 |
[04:28] | – My sister’s in there! My little sister! – What room? | -我妹妹还在里面 我妹妹 -在哪 |
[04:30] | Naya! She’s — she’s — She’s on the — | 娜雅 她…她在… |
[04:31] | She’s on the second floor, by the ice machine! | 她在二楼 制冰机旁边 |
[04:32] | – Please! Please! – Hey! Hey! Cain! | -求你求你 -等等 凯恩 |
[04:36] | Cain, where are you going?! | 凯恩 你去哪 |
[04:40] | Cain! | 凯恩 |
[04:41] | Let’s just start with a simple drill | 先从一个简单动作开始 |
[04:42] | the guillotine counter. | 断头台 |
[04:43] | Ford, want to come in here? | 福特 你来演示吧 |
[04:45] | Hey, we’re squaring off. Ford shoots. | 两方对峙 福特攻击 |
[04:48] | Saw that coming a mile away. | 这谁都能看出来 |
[04:50] | Hey, can we let the instructor teach? | 听教练教行吗 |
[04:53] | All right. You’re going to shoot. | 好了 你进攻 |
[04:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:56] | I’m going to lock you in the guillotine, right here. | 我这样 用断头台式困住你 这样 |
[04:58] | Once you take that lead leg, step it around, | 把重心所在的腿抬起 转一下 |
[05:00] | and it turns into an easy double. | 就能轻松放倒 |
[05:02] | Enough MMA for dummies. Can we roll? | 综合格斗傻瓜技能教够了吧 能实战了吗 |
[05:06] | So, if we don’t have any more questions, | 好了 如果没什么问题了 |
[05:08] | let’s break on 3 — 1, 2, 3, break! | 我数到三解散 一 二 三 解散 |
[05:12] | Uh…Kenny and Locke, why don’t you guys pair up? | 肯尼和洛克 你们搭档吧 |
[05:16] | He’s got a mouth on him. | 这小子是个刺头啊 |
[05:17] | He’s a YouTube warrior. | 他经常在油管挂格斗视频 |
[05:19] | This’ll humble him. | 这能让他学点教训 |
[05:29] | Just a drill. | 只是练习 |
[05:39] | Locke! | 洛克 |
[05:42] | Let go. | 放开 |
[05:43] | Locke, let go. He’s tapping. He’s tapping! | 洛克 放手 他认输了 他认输了 |
[05:45] | Locke! | 洛克 |
[05:46] | Locke, Locke! | 洛克 洛克 |
[05:56] | Dude, what the hell?! | 伙计 搞什么 |
[05:57] | Locke? | 洛克 |
[05:59] | Kenny, you okay? | 肯尼 你没事吧 |
[06:00] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我… |
[06:03] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[06:05] | – What? – I — | -怎么了 -我 |
[06:07] | I can’t feel my feet. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[06:08] | Ford, call an ambulance! | 福特 叫救护车 |
[06:10] | – Drew, I can’t feel my feet. – Go! Call an ambulance! | -德鲁 腿没知觉了 -快 救护车 |
[06:13] | Now! | 快 |
[06:15] | It’s going to be okay. | 没事了 |
[06:17] | I didn’t know what to do! | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[06:18] | Naya — She’s stuck in there! | 娜雅 她被困在里面了 |
[06:20] | Calm down. Just calm down, okay? | 冷静点 冷静点 好吗 |
[06:26] | Naya?! | 娜雅 |
[06:28] | Naya?! | 娜雅 |
[06:31] | Can you hear me?! | 听得到我吗 |
[06:33] | Naya?! | 娜雅 |
[06:35] | Naya?! | 娜雅 |
[06:39] | Naya?! | 娜雅 |
[06:43] | Where are you?! | 你在哪 |
[06:49] | I’ve got you. I’ve got you. | 我来救你了 我来救你了 |
[06:55] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没关系 有我在 |
[06:59] | We’re gonna get out of here. | 我们要从这逃出去 |
[07:16] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:16] | 第 四 季 第 六 集 | |
[07:21] | – Oh, my God, it’s Naya! – Stop, stop! | -我的天 是娜雅 -停下 停下 |
[07:23] | She’s in altered! | 她昏迷了 |
[07:25] | I’ll find a vein! Get the Narcan! | 我来找静脉 去拿纳洛酮 |
[07:26] | An OD? Are you sure? | 药物过量 你确定吗 |
[07:27] | Yeah, check the pupils. | 没错 检查一下瞳孔 |
[07:31] | They’re pinpoint. How old is she? | 针尖样瞳孔 她多大了 |
[07:33] | She’ll be 13 in November. | 到十一月满十三岁 |
[07:35] | She’s got a lot of problems, okay? | 她是有很多问题 |
[07:36] | It’s a long story. Would you just help her? | 说来话长 你们能先救救她吗 |
[07:40] | Naya! | 娜雅 |
[07:40] | Get off me! No! No! Get off me! | 放开我 不 不 放开我 |
[07:43] | Naya?! Naya?! Naya?! | 娜雅 娜雅 娜雅 |
[07:44] | – No! Get off me! – Naya, it’s okay. | -不 放开我 -娜雅 没事的 |
[07:46] | – No! – Naya?! Naya?! | -不 -娜雅 娜雅 |
[07:47] | – No! No! – Naya! It’s okay! | -不 不 -娜雅 没事的 |
[07:48] | – It’s Izzy! It’s Izzy! – No! | -我是伊兹 我是伊兹 -不 |
[07:49] | Stop. Listen. You’re fine. You’re okay. | 住手 听着 你没事的 你没事的 |
[07:52] | I know, I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[07:53] | Shh. You’re fine, you’re okay. You’re good. | 你没事的 你没事的 你没事的 |
[07:56] | Let’s go. Get her in the ambulance. | 咱们走 把她送进救护车 |
[07:57] | You, too, Izzy. | 你也来 伊兹 |
[08:01] | It’s just withdrawal agitation. | 这只是撤药反应 |
[08:03] | I know. I’m good. | 我知道 我没事 |
[08:04] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[08:05] | Paul says – you’re a urologist at Penn. | 保罗说你是宾州的泌尿科医生 |
[08:07] | Yeah, I know it’s an unusual field for a woman. | 没错 我知道女性不常从事这个领域 |
[08:11] | I picked it to keep my dad out of my business. | 我干这行是不想让我爸管我 |
[08:13] | Dads don’t like to talk about penises with their little girl. | 爸爸们可不喜欢和女儿聊有关阴茎的事 |
[08:16] | Yeah, nor does your brother. | 弟弟也一样 |
[08:17] | Well, we’re glad you’re here. | 很高兴你能来 |
[08:18] | And I know Julian wanted you to take a look | 我知道朱利安想让你看看 |
[08:19] | at the VA expansion plans. | 退伍军人管理处扩张计划 |
[08:21] | First, I want to meet this purple-haired woman | 首先 我想去见见那位 |
[08:22] | who has her claws so deep into my baby bro. | 牢牢掌控着我弟弟的紫毛少女 |
[08:25] | Okay, wow, You just mentioned that in front of my two bosses. | 喂 你当着我的两位上司的面提这种事 |
[08:28] | Uh…anyways, Jordan, do you know where Shannon is? | 总之 乔丹 你知道香农在哪吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, she’s doing a hotel fire with Cain. | 她和凯恩去了一家失火的酒店 |
[08:32] | They’re doing mass cas triage on site. | 他们正在现场给大量伤员做伤情分类 |
[08:33] | Sometime later then, I guess. | 那晚点见 |
[08:34] | Great. | 好 |
[08:35] | Jordan, it’s Ted Rogers. He’s having a STEMI. | 乔丹 这是泰德·罗杰斯 ST段抬高型心梗 |
[08:39] | How bad? | 有多严重 |
[08:40] | He’s awake and talking now. | 目前意识清醒 可以讲话 |
[08:42] | 0-2 sat is 95%. | 氧饱和度95% |
[08:42] | Hey, Ted, it’s Jordan. | 泰德 我是乔丹 |
[08:44] | When did the chest pain start? | 胸痛是从什么时候开始的 |
[08:46] | In the ambulance. | 在救护车上 |
[08:48] | Feels tight. | 觉得憋气 |
[08:48] | You’re having a heart attack, but we got you. | 你现在心梗发作 不过有我们在 |
[08:50] | Send a stat gas in a CO-OX for a carbon monoxide level. | 立刻送血气分析检测一氧化碳含量 |
[08:53] | All right. Let’s go. | 好了 咱们走 |
[08:54] | Okay, everybody, on three. | 好了 各位 数到三 |
[08:56] | 1, 2, 3! | 一 二 三 |
[09:00] | Ted, do you have any cardiac history? | 泰德 你有心脏病史吗 |
[09:02] | No, the job keeps me in shape. | 没有 工作使我保持健康 |
[09:04] | Julie and I ran the half-marathon last year after the baby came. | 去年孩子出生后朱莉和我还去跑了半程马拉松 |
[09:08] | I was on a diaper run. | 我当时出来买尿布 |
[09:09] | I saw the flames, went to help. | 看见了火光 跑去帮忙 |
[09:12] | I got some maids out. | 我救出来几个女服务员 |
[09:13] | Wish I did more. | 真希望我能帮到更多人 |
[09:14] | You did plenty. That took a lot of balls. | 你已经做了很多 这需要很大的胆量 |
[09:17] | Anything else bothering you? | 还有什么不舒服的吗 |
[09:18] | My abdomen. | 我的肚子 |
[09:19] | But my chest… | 可是我的胸部 |
[09:20] | CO level is 13. | 一氧化碳水平13 |
[09:22] | All right. We got you now, Ted. | 没事 有我们在 泰德 |
[09:23] | We’re going to take care of your heart attack right here, okay? | 我们会处理你的心梗 好吗 |
[09:25] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[09:25] | Kenny’s coming in as a patient. | 肯尼受伤被送过来了 |
[09:27] | – What? – Jordan, go. | -什么 -乔丹 快去 |
[09:29] | Be with Kenny. I got Ted. | 去看看肯尼 我来处理泰德 |
[09:33] | Jordan?! | 乔丹 |
[09:35] | Kenny, it’s going to be okay. You hear me? | 肯尼 会没事的 能听到吗 |
[09:37] | He’s got a c-spine hyperextension injury. | 他现在是颈椎过伸性损伤 |
[09:38] | – It’s T10 level. – All right. | -在第十胸椎 -好的 |
[09:39] | Let’s get him to Trauma 2. | 带他去创伤二室 |
[09:41] | Yo! It was an accident! | 这是个意外 |
[09:43] | Oh, this is Locke — blunt-head trauma, | 他是洛克 钝性头部外伤 |
[09:45] | brief L.O.C, vitals are stable. | 曾暂时失去意识 生命体征总体稳定 |
[09:47] | Hot doc. Me likey. | 性感医生 我喜欢 |
[09:48] | Hey, watch your mouth, Locke! | 嘴巴放干净点 洛克 |
[09:49] | – How’d this happen? – Ask Drew. | -这是怎么发生的 -问德鲁 |
[09:51] | Hey, he’s fine, all right? | 他没事 好吗 |
[09:52] | Medics did it by the book with the C-collar. | 医护人员只是照例给了他一个C型枕 |
[09:54] | I’m going to see Kenny. | 我要去看看肯尼 |
[09:55] | All right, let’s get him to Exam 1. | 好了 带他去第一诊室 |
[09:58] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[09:59] | Locke’s the vet I told you needed help. | 洛克就是我跟你说过的那个需要帮助的老兵 |
[10:01] | He made a mistake with Kenny. He held on too long. | 他对肯尼失手了 掐了太长时间 |
[10:04] | You know, stuff happens. | 你知道的 这种事也不稀罕 |
[10:05] | It’s not chess. | 又不是下象棋 |
[10:06] | Then Drew goes all Jon Jones on him. | 然后德鲁化身乔恩·琼斯痛揍他 |
[10:08] | I’m assuming that’s a bad thing. | 我想当时情况很糟糕吧 |
[10:09] | Yeah, real bad — total overreaction. | 是啊 很不好 反应过度 |
[10:11] | – Okay. You all right? – Yeah. | -好的 你还好吗 -很好 |
[10:13] | Okay, I’m gonna take care of Kenny. | 我要去照顾肯尼了 |
[10:20] | Scott, is — is it my C2? | 斯科特 是我的第二颈椎吗 |
[10:22] | You can tell me, man. | 尽管告诉我吧 |
[10:23] | Hey, when we know, you know. | 我们一知道就告诉你 |
[10:24] | Let’s tart with some X-rays. | 咱们先做X光 |
[10:25] | You can get some steroids on board. | 你可以注射一些类固醇 |
[10:27] | All right, Kenny. | 好了 肯尼 |
[10:28] | I want you to tell me when you can feel any of this, okay? | 当你有感觉时就告诉我 好吗 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:37] | Is he doing it? | 他已经开始了吗 |
[10:39] | Drew? | 德鲁 |
[10:40] | Just, uh — – Just tell him when you feel it. | 有感觉的时候告诉我 |
[10:42] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[10:44] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[10:45] | Take it easy. | 放轻松 |
[10:52] | How about this? | 这里呢 |
[10:53] | No. | 没有 |
[11:00] | I feel that! I feel that. | 我感觉到了 我感觉到了 |
[11:02] | Okay, so it’s up to my T4 now. | 好吧 现在上升到第四胸椎了 |
[11:05] | Oh, God, I can’t believe this is happening. | 天呐 我真不敢相信 |
[11:07] | Okay, his bladder’s distended. | 他有膀胱扩张 |
[11:09] | He’s needs a Foley. Mollie? | 需要插导尿管 莫莉 |
[11:10] | What, a catheter?! | 什么 导尿管 |
[11:11] | No. Not from Mollie, no. | 不 不要让莫莉来 不 |
[11:12] | You know you can’t pee with this kind of injury. | 你这样没法排尿的 |
[11:15] | Look, I don’t care. | 听着 我不在乎 |
[11:16] | Look, I don’t want anyone I know draining my junk. | 听着 我不想让我认识的人给我导尿 |
[11:18] | Okay, I got to work here. | 我还得在这工作呢 |
[11:21] | Actually, you know what? | 其实 你知道吗 |
[11:22] | There’s probably someone here who can help us out. | 这确实有人可以帮得上忙 |
[11:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:25] | Mollie, come with me. | 莫莉 跟我过来 |
[11:29] | Okay, honey, I know you’re scared. | 好了 亲爱的 我知道你很害怕 |
[11:31] | But we are going to give you everything that we have. | 但是我们会为你进行一切可能的治疗 |
[11:32] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[11:34] | – Y–Yeah. – Okay. | -对 -好了 |
[11:36] | Jordan, there’s a problem with Ted. | 乔丹 泰德那出问题了 |
[11:38] | Paul needs you. | 保罗需要你 |
[11:40] | Go. | 去吧 |
[11:41] | I got him. | 有我在 |
[11:43] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[11:44] | Acute abdomen out of nowhere. | 不明原因的急性腹痛 |
[11:45] | Cain and Shannon have a code-Y from the fire. | 凯恩和香农从火灾现场接回一名轻伤患者 |
[11:46] | EKG came back normal. | 心电图正常 |
[11:47] | Started complaining of pain and dizziness. | 最初主诉疼痛和眩晕 |
[11:49] | All right, he needs an airway, a stat chest X-ray, | 他需要辅助呼吸 立即拍胸片 |
[11:50] | and a bedside ultrasound. | 还有床旁超声 |
[11:51] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:54] | Opiate OD. She’s apneic again. | 阿片类药物过量 再次窒息 |
[11:56] | Gave her two doses of Narcan in the rig. | 给她两支纳洛酮 |
[11:57] | Okay. Trauma 3 for intubation. | 去创伤三室插管 |
[11:59] | Narcan? She’s a kid. | 纳洛酮 她是个孩子 |
[12:01] | 13 in November. | 今年十一月满十三岁 |
[12:02] | Classic case of upper-middle class | 上层中产阶级的经典案例 |
[12:03] | absentee parenting, if you ask me. | 缺少父母管教 要我说就是这样 |
[12:06] | – I didn’t. – I couldn’t get a BP. | -我可没问 -我测不到血压了 |
[12:07] | – Pulse is in the 200s. – She’s in torsades. | -脉搏200 – 她有尖端扭转型室速 |
[12:09] | 1, 2, 3! Go! | 一 二 三 走 |
[12:11] | Shannon, I want you to start compressions. | 香农 开始心脏按压 |
[12:13] | Cain, defibrillation. | 凯恩 心脏除颤 |
[12:14] | And, Jocelyn, push magnesium. | 乔斯林 推注硫酸镁 |
[12:16] | Oh, my God. Is she gonna die? | 天啊 她会死吗 |
[12:17] | Naya’s very sick. | 娜雅病得很重 |
[12:18] | We need your mom’s consent to treat her. | 我们需要你妈妈的同意才能治疗她 |
[12:20] | You need to reach her now! Go! | 你现在得去联系她 快去 |
[12:32] | Prior to our arrival on the scene, | 我们到达现场之前 |
[12:35] | it was one of our own, Ted Rogers, | 我们的同事 泰德·罗杰斯 |
[12:37] | who entered the building and proceeded to evacuate… | 进入大楼进行疏散撤离 |
[12:40] | Hey, doc? | 医生 |
[12:41] | How much longer? I’m growing roots over here. | 还要多久 我都要在这生根了 |
[12:44] | CT’s backed up and you still need to get your lac repaired. | CT还在排队 你的撕裂伤也得治一下 |
[12:47] | Hey, how’s Kenny? | 肯尼怎么样了 |
[12:49] | Well, we’ve given him steroids | 我们给他注射了类固醇 |
[12:51] | to reduce the swelling in his spine, | 来给他的脊椎消肿 |
[12:52] | so, at the moment, it’s just hurry up and wait. | 所以现在只能焦急地等待 |
[12:55] | Yeah, Locke, you haven’t signed your consent-to-treatment form. | 洛克 你还没有签同意治疗书 |
[12:57] | I don’t need a machine to tell me I got my bell rung. | 我脑袋受不受伤不需要机器鉴定 |
[12:59] | That’s exactly what you need, chuckle-head. | 那正是你所需要的 二货 |
[13:00] | If she says do it, you’re doing it. | 她让你怎么做你就怎么做 |
[13:02] | Cain? | 凯恩 |
[13:04] | How’s your OD doing? | 你那个药物过量的患者怎么样了 |
[13:06] | Not good — still no mom. | 不太好 妈妈还是没联系到 |
[13:07] | The sister says she’s on the way, | 她姐姐说她在路上了 |
[13:08] | which is, apparently, not fast enough for Shannon. | 但很显然对于香农来说速度不够快 |
[13:10] | All right, look, uh… these cases, | 好吧 这些病例 |
[13:12] | they sort of hit close to home to Shannon. | 会有些影响到香农 |
[13:13] | So she might be a little bit mouthier than usual. | 所以她可能比平时嘴碎一些 |
[13:16] | Just do me a favor, keep an eye on her, okay? | 帮我个忙 看着她点 好吗 |
[13:19] | I got to go. That’s Ted’s wife. | 我得走了 是泰德的妻子 |
[13:21] | Julie? | 朱莉 |
[13:22] | Hi. I’m Dr. Alexander. | 你好 我是亚历山大医生 |
[13:23] | I was here the night that you delivered? | 你生孩子那晚我也在场 |
[13:24] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[13:26] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:28] | Well, he suffered a heart attack | 他心脏病犯了 |
[13:30] | and has possible carbon monoxide poisoning. | 还有可能一氧化碳中毒 |
[13:33] | But he’s stable, okay? | 但他稳定下来了 好吗 |
[13:38] | Is he going to make it? | 他能撑过来吗 |
[13:40] | You and I both know how strong Ted is. | 你我都知道泰德有多么强 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:42] | He’s such a good dad. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:46] | I didn’t even know we ran out of diapers. | 我甚至都不知道他去买尿布了 |
[13:49] | She’s still burning up, hanging antibiotics now. | 她还在烧 给她挂抗生素 |
[13:52] | I found the source of infection. | 我找到感染的源头了 |
[13:53] | She has a septic knee. | 她有一个膝盖化脓了 |
[13:54] | Yeah, that’s a possibility. | 有可能 |
[13:55] | Come — Come listen to her chest. | 过来听一下 |
[14:02] | She has a heart murmur. | 心脏有杂音 |
[14:04] | So, you’re thinking endocarditis? | 所以你觉得是心内膜炎吗 |
[14:06] | I’ll page Dr. Clemmens for you. | 我来呼叫克莱门斯医生 |
[14:09] | What’s wrong, Shannon? | 怎么了 香农 |
[14:11] | Her heart may have an infection. | 她的心脏可能有感染 |
[14:13] | She may need an operation to fix it. | 可能需要手术治疗 |
[14:15] | We need your mom’s consent. Where is she? | 我们需要你妈妈的同意 她在哪 |
[14:17] | On her way. She was working. | 在路上 她在工作 |
[14:19] | Her boss wouldn’t approve a transfer | 她手头的项目完成之前 |
[14:20] | until she finished her project. | 老板不批准调职 |
[14:22] | She can give consent over the phone. | 她可以通过电话许可我们进行治疗 |
[14:23] | I’ll give her a call. | 我来给她打电话 |
[14:24] | I’ll — I’ll call her. | 我给她打电话吧 |
[14:25] | Her — Her boss can be a real dick. | 她老板是个大混蛋 |
[14:28] | But I’ll bring in the phone as soon as she answers. | 但她一接电话我就把电话拿进来 |
[14:37] | Doesn’t that seem weird to you? | 在你看来那不奇怪吗 |
[14:39] | Mom hasn’t called in yet or anything? | 到现在她妈都没打电话什么的 |
[14:41] | She just said her mom was at work. | 她刚刚说了她妈在工作 |
[14:42] | You wouldn’t drop everything as soon as you find out | 当你得知你的孩子在急诊室的时候 |
[14:44] | your kid’s in the ER? | 你难道不会放下手头所有的事情吗 |
[14:45] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[14:46] | Less conspiracy, more work. | 少些阴谋论 多工作 |
[14:48] | Get Scott in here, have him do an ECHO. | 叫斯科特过来 让他做个超声心动图 |
[14:50] | I’ve got to see another patient. | 我得去看另一个患者了 |
[15:06] | – Jocelyn? – Yes, doctor? | -乔斯林 -怎么了 医生 |
[15:08] | Run this down to the lab for me. | 帮我把这个送到化验室 |
[15:09] | – I need a gram stain stat. – Yes, doctor. | -我需要做个涂片革兰氏染色 -好的 医生 |
[15:14] | Bud, I’m so sorry. I — I didn’t — | 哥们 对不起 我不… |
[15:17] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[15:20] | I — | 我… |
[15:21] | He was talking trash. I should’ve known. | 他在喷垃圾话 我应该知道的 |
[15:22] | I should’ve rolled with him myself. | 我应该自己和他打的 |
[15:24] | Hello? Someone needs a catheter? | 你们好 有人需要插导管吗 |
[15:27] | Uh…Kenny here. | 肯尼需要 |
[15:29] | Hi, Kenny. | 你好 肯尼 |
[15:30] | I’m Dr. Bella Cummings. | 我是贝拉·卡明斯医生 |
[15:33] | Bella, as in “Paul’s sister, Bella”? | 贝拉 保罗的姐姐贝拉 |
[15:35] | That’s me. | 就是我 |
[15:38] | I’m sorry we couldn’t meet under better circumstances. | 很抱歉我们是在这样的情况下见面 |
[15:42] | Could you step out, please? | 能麻烦你出去吗 |
[15:43] | Give the man some privacy? | 给他点隐私 |
[15:44] | All right. | 好 |
[15:47] | All right, Kenny, just take a few deep breaths. | 好了 肯尼 深呼吸就好 |
[15:50] | I’ll have this done in no time. | 我很快就搞定了 |
[15:53] | So, I understand you work in the ER. | 我知道你在急诊室工作 |
[15:57] | My home away from home. | 我的第二个家 |
[16:01] | And I’m spending so much time taking care of people, | 我花了那么多时间照顾别人 |
[16:03] | you never think you’d end up lying here. | 你从来都没想过你会躺在这里 |
[16:05] | Well, you have a lot of people who care about you — | 有很多人关心你 |
[16:10] | like my brother Paul. | 像我弟弟保罗就是其中之一 |
[16:12] | Well, he cares about you, too. | 他也很关心你 |
[16:14] | That’s all we’ve been hearing — Bella, Bella, Bella. | 一直在我们耳边念叨 贝拉贝拉的 |
[16:17] | You — You know what? Um… | 你知道吗 |
[16:19] | Yo, could you just give me a minute | 你能给我点时间 |
[16:20] | just to, you know, | 那啥 你知道的 |
[16:21] | just mentally prepare for this — this intrusion? | 从心理上准备好接受插管 |
[16:24] | – No. – No? | -不能 -不能 |
[16:27] | But — – You’ve got to be kidding me. | 但是 你一定是在开玩笑 |
[16:29] | I’m already done. | 我已经做好了 |
[16:31] | What? | 什么 |
[16:32] | That — That’s it? | 做好了 |
[16:34] | I told you I was good. | 我告诉过你我很厉害的 |
[16:37] | Look… | 听我说 |
[16:38] | I know this is really, really tough. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[16:42] | But everything Paul tells me about you | 但是保罗告诉我的关于你的一切 |
[16:44] | tells me that you will handle this with strength and dignity. | 让我知道你会用力量和尊严克服这一切的 |
[16:50] | Dr. Cummings? | 卡明斯医生 |
[16:51] | They’re asking for you in Trauma 1. | 创伤一室需要你的帮忙 |
[16:52] | All right, Kenny, just relax. | 好了 肯尼 放松点 |
[16:54] | I’ll get your doc back in here. | 我叫你的医生回来 |
[17:04] | BP is 70/38. | 血压70/38 |
[17:06] | Hang two units of O-neg and then send a STAT hemoglobin. | 挂两单位O型阴性血 马上做血红蛋白检测 |
[17:09] | Yeah, he’s not getting enough oxygen. | 他没有吸入足够的氧气 |
[17:10] | – You have to take him to surgery. – How can I help? | -你得给他做手术 -有什么我能帮忙的 |
[17:12] | Positive FAST. | 创伤重点超声结果阳性 |
[17:13] | We missed it because of a heart attack. | 我们因为心脏发作漏掉了 |
[17:14] | – May I? – Yeah, | -我能看一下吗 -可以 |
[17:15] | but I need to get him up to the OR | 但我得带他去手术室 |
[17:16] | for an ex-lap to stop the bleeding. | 准备剖腹探查止血了 |
[17:17] | No, you don’t. That’s not blood in his abdomen. | 不用了 他腹部里的不是血 |
[17:19] | – It’s urine. – No way that’s just a perforated bladder. | -是尿液 -不可能只是膀胱穿孔 |
[17:21] | Think about it, Paul. Hemoglobin is 12. | 想想吧 保罗 血红蛋白指数是12 |
[17:23] | He became unstable after all of the IV fluids. | 他在输液后变得不稳定 |
[17:26] | Well, there’s only one way to find out. | 只有一种办法能弄清楚原因了 |
[17:27] | – A DPL? – You need to relieve the pressure | -诊断性腹腔灌洗 -你得缓解他腹腔的压力 |
[17:29] | in his abdomen so that he can breathe, | 这样他就能呼吸了 |
[17:30] | then you and Bella can repair his bladder in the OR. | 之后你和贝拉可以在手术室修复他的膀胱 |
[17:32] | That’s if you’re willing to do it. | 如果你们愿意的话 |
[17:33] | Of course, I just need surgical — | 当然 我只是需要手术… |
[17:34] | Privileges, yes. Scott’s already granted them. | 权限 好的 斯科特已经许可了 |
[17:37] | – Okay. – Doctor? | -好 -医生 |
[17:39] | Placing the DPL. | 准备好进行诊断性腹腔灌洗 |
[17:43] | Careful. | 小心 |
[17:49] | Nice work, bro. | 做得好 兄弟 |
[17:50] | Now let’s get him to the OR. | 现在送他进手术室 |
[17:53] | She’s a damn pecker checker. | 她可真是厉害的鸡鸡检查器 |
[17:55] | Yeah, now we know why Paul always calls her a surgeon. | 是啊 现在我们知道为什么保罗总是说她是个外科医生了 |
[18:02] | He’s cool. | 他没事的 |
[18:05] | How’s my brawler? | 我的格斗士怎么样了 |
[18:12] | Sausage fest in here. | 这里是在开香肠派对 |
[18:14] | You’re the reason he’s in here. | 因为你他才在这的 |
[18:15] | He knows. He’s here to pay his respects. | 他知道 他就是来这里慰问的 |
[18:17] | Locke? | 洛克 |
[18:21] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 哥们 |
[18:25] | I, um… | 我… |
[18:28] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[18:29] | I got my bell rung, too. | 我脑袋也挂彩了 |
[18:30] | Five stitches ’cause doc here cheap-shotted me. | 这里的医生阴我 害我缝了五针 |
[18:33] | I cheap-shotted you?! | 我阴你 |
[18:33] | Hey, let it go. | 算了吧 |
[18:35] | He’s here to apologize to Kenny. | 他是来这向肯尼道歉的 |
[18:36] | Then tell him to apologize and get out. | 那就让他道歉 然后快滚 |
[18:38] | It’s cool. | 没事的 |
[18:40] | This could just as easily have been you. | 这种事也可能发生在你身上 |
[18:43] | I doubt that, but I hope — I hope you get better. | 是吗 但我希望你能好起来 |
[18:49] | Hey, guys. Can I get a minute? | 伙计们 我能单独跟他们谈谈吗 |
[18:51] | Sure. I got to get Locke to a CT. | 好 我带洛克去做CT |
[18:53] | Hang in there, Kenny. | 撑住 肯尼 |
[18:54] | Thanks, Mac. | 谢谢 麦克 |
[18:56] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:57] | No fractures or dislocations on the X-rays. | X光片显示没有骨折或脱位 |
[19:02] | They’re gonna dock your pay for that. | 摔坏了可是要扣你工资的 |
[19:03] | It didn’t slip, I couldn’t hold it. | 不是手滑 是拿不住 |
[19:05] | My — my arms are getting weak. | 我的胳膊越来越没力气了 |
[19:07] | Hey, raise your — raise your arms up for me. | 把胳膊抬起来 |
[19:10] | Squeeze my fingers. | 握紧我的手指 |
[19:12] | Squeeze ’em. | 握紧 |
[19:14] | Scott, it’s getting worse! | 斯科特 越来越严重了 |
[19:15] | Scott?! | 斯科特 |
[19:17] | It’s getting w– What’s happening?! | 越来越糟糕了 怎么了 |
[19:18] | Hey, the steroids are going to kick in in a bit. | 类固醇马上就起效 |
[19:21] | Next step is, we’re gonna go get you an MRI. | 下一步是给你做磁共振 |
[19:23] | For — for spinal cord damage?! | 检查脊髓损伤 |
[19:25] | I — I hurt my back playing ball, yo! | 我打球时伤了后背 |
[19:26] | I can’t be paralyzed! | 我不能瘫痪 |
[19:29] | – I can’t be paralyzed! – It’s okay, Kenny. | -我不能瘫痪 -没事的 肯尼 |
[19:31] | Just give the steroids some time to kick in. | 给类固醇一点时间发挥效力 |
[19:47] | Let’s go, folks! | 走吧 伙计们 |
[19:48] | Get those crowbars out and open up your wallets. | 把撬棒拿出去 打开钱包 |
[19:51] | This is for Ted and his family. | 这是为泰德和他家人 |
[19:52] | And I want to see Jacksons, not Lincolns. | 我要看到杰克逊肖像的美钞[20$] 不要林肯的[5$] |
[19:57] | Chest X-ray shows a pulmonary edema. | 胸片显示有肺水肿 |
[19:59] | What are those? | 那是什么 |
[20:00] | Staghorn kidney stones on a 12 year old, | 十二岁的孩子得鹿角形肾结石 |
[20:01] | that’s a little weird. | 有点奇怪 |
[20:02] | Yeah, so’s this. | 是啊 这也奇怪 |
[20:03] | Endocarditis with severe aortic regurgitation. | 严重主动脉瓣关闭不全的心内膜炎 |
[20:06] | One of the worst cases I’ve ever seen. | 我见过的最严重的一例 |
[20:08] | Shannon, here are the labs you asked for. | 香农 这是你要的检测结果 |
[20:10] | I ran a gram stain on the pus in her knee. | 我用她膝盖的脓做了涂片革兰氏染色 |
[20:13] | It’s positive for Neisseria gonorrhea. | 淋病双球菌呈阳性 |
[20:15] | That would explain the size of the vegetation in her heart. | 怪不得她心脏里有那么大的增殖体 |
[20:18] | We got to get her up to the OR. | 我们得让她进手术室 |
[20:19] | – Where’s the mom? – She’s not here yet. | -她妈妈在哪 -还没到 |
[20:21] | She’s in shock, | 她休克了 |
[20:22] | and she’s got a ring abscess in her heart. | 她心脏有环形脓肿 |
[20:24] | If I don’t operate now, she’s gonna die. | 要是不马上手术 她就没命了 |
[20:26] | – Ready? – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[20:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:30] | You tapped her knee without telling me? | 你没告诉我就给她的膝盖放脓 |
[20:32] | And I might’ve saved her life, too. | 我可能救了她的命 |
[20:34] | No, and I’m glad, but you need to tell me what you’re doing. | 感谢你救了她 但你得告知我你的行动 |
[20:37] | You’re not my boss, Cain. | 你不是我上司 凯恩 |
[20:38] | Last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[20:39] | you’re technically a first-year resident. | 你只是个新实习医生 |
[20:40] | Who’s forgotten more than you’ll ever know. | 他被忽视得太多了 |
[20:42] | – Show some respect. – Says the man who told me, | -放尊重点吧 -说这话的竟然是说过 |
[20:43] | “Less conspiracy, more work.” | 「少密谋 多做事」的那个人 |
[20:46] | I tried telling you – I had a feeling about this. | 我告诉过你 我有预感 |
[20:48] | You totally dismissed me. | 你完全不理会我 |
[20:50] | Because of your background, I — | 因为你的背景 我 |
[20:51] | What do you know about my background? | 我的背景怎么了 |
[20:54] | – Jordan told you to watch me? – No. | -乔丹让你监视我 -没有 |
[20:56] | Save it. You’re a lousy liar. | 得了 你撒谎撒得太差了 |
[21:03] | – Clear! Clear, clear. – How we doing? | -让开 让开 -怎么样了 |
[21:05] | Foley’s in, vitals stable, but paralysis is ascending. | 插了导尿管 体征平稳 但瘫痪越来越严重 |
[21:08] | We need to intubate him. | 我们得给他插管 |
[21:09] | I may be paralyzed, but my ears still work, Jordan. | 我可能瘫痪了 但我耳朵还灵着呢 乔丹 |
[21:11] | Kenny, if your quadriplegia gets any worse, | 肯尼 如果你的四肢麻痹症状变严重 |
[21:13] | your diaphragm will become immobilized. | 你的膈会不能动 |
[21:16] | If you get into that MRI and you can’t breathe, | 你要是进了磁共振机 喘不上气来 |
[21:18] | you are not going to be able to tell us. | 你在里面没办法告诉我们 |
[21:19] | – I refuse intubation. – Kenny — | -我拒绝插管 -肯尼 |
[21:20] | Look, I don’t have a DNR or a living will | 我没签「无需抢救」预嘱 没立生前预嘱 |
[21:22] | or even an organ donor card! | 也没有器官捐献卡 |
[21:24] | Okay, who’s gonna make decisions for me | 要是我醒不来 |
[21:25] | – if I don’t wake up?! – I’ll call your mom in Shreveport. | -谁帮我做决定 -我往什里夫波特给你妈打电话 |
[21:26] | No, she’s been a mess since my gramm passed! | 不 从我奶奶去世她一直都没缓过来 |
[21:28] | Kenny, we will be right there. | 肯尼 我们就在这 |
[21:30] | Look, Jordan, I have to be able to talk! | 乔丹 我必须能说话 |
[21:31] | Okay?! I’m all I got! | 明白吗 我只能靠我自己了 |
[21:33] | So no damn tube, are we clear?! | 不插管 明白了吗 |
[21:36] | Yeah, we’re clear… | 明白了 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好 |
[21:43] | 1, 2, 3! | 一 二 三 |
[21:49] | First time in the OR together, baby bro. | 第一次一起进手术室 弟弟 |
[21:52] | You excited? | 你兴奋吗 |
[21:53] | Nope. | 不 |
[21:54] | Remember when we used to operate on my dolls | 还记得我们小时候 |
[21:56] | when we were little? | 给我的娃娃做手术吗 |
[21:57] | Uh…I-I recall you decapitating my GI Joes. | 我记得你把我的特种兵给斩了首 |
[22:01] | – Research. – Oh, yeah. | -为了研究 -是啊 |
[22:06] | Hi. Shannon. You must be Bella. | 我是香农 你肯定是贝拉 |
[22:08] | I need a quick curbside. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[22:10] | Oh, we’re actually — Ted has a ruptured bladder, | 我们其实 泰德膀胱破裂 |
[22:12] | so we’re headed to the OR right now. | 我们现在要去手术室 |
[22:13] | You’re a urologist, right? | 你是泌尿科医生 对吧 |
[22:15] | My patient has — | 我的患者有 |
[22:15] | Staghorn calculi. | 鹿角形结石 |
[22:17] | She also has disseminated gonorrhea. | 她还得了传播性淋病 |
[22:19] | Is your patient a prostitute? | 你患者是妓女吗 |
[22:23] | How’s Naya? | 娜雅怎么样了 |
[22:24] | Not great. | 不太好 |
[22:25] | A piece of vegetation embolized to her left leg. | 她左腿有一处增殖体栓塞 |
[22:28] | So, we’ll have Paul come in | 我们让保罗来 |
[22:29] | and do an angio and a thrombectomy. | 做血管造影以及血栓摘除术 |
[22:30] | Paul’s next door in surgery on the fireman. | 保罗在隔壁给消防员做手术 |
[22:33] | I got to fix her heart before I can fix her leg. | 治腿之前我得先给她治心脏 |
[22:36] | I’m worried she could lose it. | 我担心她的腿可能保不住 |
[22:41] | You want to walk me through it? | 你要帮我熟悉一下吗 |
[22:44] | You ever done one? | 你做过吗 |
[22:45] | I ran an ER in Nogales for eight years. | 我曾经在诺加莱斯主管一家急诊室 |
[22:47] | I did whatever needed to be done. | 需要做什么我就做什么 |
[22:50] | Scrub in. You’re hired. | 去准备吧 你被录用了 |
[22:56] | So, I hear you’re from Dallas. | 我听说你是从达拉斯来的 |
[22:58] | Yeah. | 是 |
[22:59] | I was a nurse at Memorial. | 我曾经是纪念医院的一名护士 |
[23:00] | I trained there. It’s a great hospital. | 我在那儿受过训练 那家医院很棒 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:04] | So, how are you liking things here? | 你觉得这儿的一切怎么样 |
[23:06] | Actually, I’m loving it. | 其实我很喜欢 |
[23:08] | Yeah, that’s what I hear. | 是啊 我听说也是这样 |
[23:11] | Meaning what exactly? | 具体是什么意思 |
[23:13] | Nothing exactly. | 没什么 |
[23:15] | Listen, I don’t know what you’re implying, | 听着 我不知道你话里有什么话 |
[23:17] | but if you have something to say, say it. | 但如果你有话要说就直说 |
[23:20] | I know you ran an ER in Mexico, | 我知道你在墨西哥管理过急诊室 |
[23:21] | but you’re a resident here. | 但你在这是住院医 |
[23:23] | And if H.R. finds out about you and Jordan, your boss, | 要是人事部发现你和你上司乔丹的事 |
[23:26] | they could can her. | 他们会炒了她的 |
[23:28] | I don’t want to see that happen. | 我不想让那种事发生 |
[23:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[23:32] | Good. | 好 |
[23:33] | Then she’s safe. | 那她就没事 |
[23:35] | All right, partner. Get ready to place that line. | 好了 搭档 准备开中心静脉 |
[23:41] | Just give it time for the steroids to kick in, okay? | 等着类固醇起效 好吗 |
[23:44] | I’ll be right in there. | 我就在旁边 |
[23:56] | I need your help, Gramm. | 我需要你的帮助 祖母 |
[24:01] | It’s messed up. | 一团糟 |
[24:04] | The wrong guy’s in that tube. | 做磁共振的不应该是他 |
[24:06] | Don’t go there, Drew. | 别抱怨 德鲁 |
[24:07] | It doesn’t do any good. | 抱怨没有用 |
[24:15] | Hey, is that Locke’s VA file? | 那是洛克在退伍军人管理处的病历吗 |
[24:17] | Yeah. He’s our patient. | 对 他是我们的患者 |
[24:18] | No, he’s my patient. | 不 他是我的患者 |
[24:19] | Yeah, well, take a look at your patient’s history. | 好 我们来看看你患者的病史 |
[24:21] | No, Drew — You cannot look at that! | 不行 德鲁 你不能看 |
[24:23] | “Multiple psychiatric hospitalizations!” | 「多次因精神病住院治疗」 |
[24:25] | Take a look. | 好好看看 |
[24:26] | He came to my class off his meds, | 他来我的训练班时跟抽风了一样 |
[24:28] | and now Kenny might be in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. | 结果肯尼后半生可能都要坐轮椅了 |
[24:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[24:33] | I’m going to tell Mac. He needs to know about this. | 我要告诉麦克 得让他知道这件事 |
[24:50] | Locke was hospitalized! | 洛克在接受住院治疗 |
[24:52] | – Refused his meds! – I’m not gonna read that. | -拒绝接受治疗 -我不看 |
[24:54] | You had no right digging up his VA records. | 你无权调查他的退伍军人病历 |
[24:56] | He’s unstable, Mac! | 他精神状态不稳 麦克 |
[24:57] | What don’t you understand about that? | 你哪里不明白 |
[24:58] | He’s a little off. | 他有点疯了 |
[24:59] | No, he’s more than a little off. | 不止是有点疯了 |
[25:00] | – Keep reading. – I’m not gonna. | -继续看 -我不看 |
[25:01] | Then I’ll fill you in. | 那我告诉你 |
[25:03] | Locke was never blown up in a Humvee in Iraq. | 洛克从来没有在伊拉克乘坐悍马被炸 |
[25:06] | The Army kicked him out first. | 是军队先把他开除的 |
[25:08] | They wouldn’t even send him over there! | 他们从来都没把他派到国外过 |
[25:09] | Do you know how crazy you have to be | 你知道你的情况得多严重 |
[25:11] | to get kicked out of the Army during a war?! | 才会在战时被踢出军队 |
[25:13] | So what now, Drew, you just gonna kick him to the curb? | 现在怎么办 德鲁 你就这样放弃他了吗 |
[25:14] | No, he needs a psych evaluation. | 不 他需要做心理评估 |
[25:16] | Oh, great. More doctors. | 很好 又去找其他医生 |
[25:17] | Hey, my best friend might be paralyzed because of this guy! | 我最好的朋友因为他可能就瘫痪了 |
[25:19] | So I’m sorry if I’m not sympathetic enough for you! | 所以很抱歉我对你不够仁慈 |
[25:21] | It’s not about me, Drew! It’s about Locke. | 与我无关 德鲁 事关洛克 |
[25:24] | And it’s not his fault that some sleazy recruiter | 某个卑鄙的征兵人员为了完成任务 |
[25:26] | pushed him through to make his quota. | 逼他参军 不是他的错啊 |
[25:27] | But he served in the Army. He’s one of us. | 他当过兵 他和我们是一样的 |
[25:30] | He’s not — No, no! He’s not. | 他不是 不不 他不是 |
[25:31] | Don’t even come at me with that right now. | 现在别跟我提这事 |
[25:32] | He’s one of the brotherhood, all right, and right now, | 他是咱们的同袍 好吗 而现在 |
[25:35] | I’m waiting on CT scans from you knocking him out | 我在等他的CT扫描 就因为你为了 |
[25:37] | – to make sure nothing else is wrong with him. – Oh, please! | -不让他惹出别的事把他打晕了 -拜托 |
[25:38] | I got someone who’s like a brother lying in a tube right now, | 跟我亲如兄弟的人现在还躺在扫描仪里 |
[25:41] | hoping he’s going to be able to walk again, | 但愿他还能走路 |
[25:42] | because of this son of a bitch! | 一切都拜那个混蛋所赐 |
[25:44] | That’s great, Drew. | 很好 德鲁 |
[25:45] | Wipe your ass with your Hippocratic Oath. | 你的希波克拉底誓言怕是喂狗了吧 |
[25:49] | What’d you just say to me? | 你刚刚说的什么 |
[25:50] | Big-time doctor… forgot where you came from. | 功成名就的大医生 忘了自己的出身 |
[25:53] | You can go to hell! | 你可以去死了 |
[25:54] | I already been there, pal. | 我已经死过了 兄弟 |
[25:59] | Hey, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[26:00] | I’m taking up a collection for Ted and his family. | 我在为泰德和他家人募捐 |
[26:02] | You got a little something you’d like to give? | 愿意捐点什么吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[26:07] | Ted survived a heart attack and burns and a ruptured bladder. | 泰德挺过了心脏病 烧伤和膀胱破裂 |
[26:10] | He is a tough S.O.B. clearly, he wanted to live for his family. | 他真是条硬汉 他为了家人活下来了 |
[26:13] | Oh, thank you, Dr. Cummings. | 谢谢 卡明斯医生 |
[26:16] | Both Dr. Cummings, I guess. | 谢谢两位卡明斯医生 |
[26:19] | Hey, hey, we’re just doing our job, okay? | 我们只是履行职责 |
[26:21] | – Ted did the hard part. – It’s okay, baby girl. | -泰德自己度过了最难的部分 -好了 小丫头 |
[26:23] | Daddy’s okay. Daddy’s okay. | 爸爸没事了 没事了 |
[26:30] | How’s Naya? | 娜雅怎么样 |
[26:32] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在手术中 |
[26:35] | It’s been four hours, Izzy. Your mom’s not coming. | 已经四个小时了 伊兹 你妈妈不会来了 |
[26:41] | She’s not your real mom, is she? | 她不是你的亲生妈妈吧 |
[26:44] | She your foster mom? | 是你的寄养妈妈 |
[26:47] | Reece is better than my mom. | 丽斯比我亲妈要好 |
[26:51] | You need to tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我发生了什么 |
[26:54] | Where are you really from? | 你到底来自哪里 |
[27:01] | Cincinnati. | 辛辛那提 |
[27:04] | My dad… | 我父亲 |
[27:06] | OD’d when I was 14. | 在我十四岁时吸毒过量死了 |
[27:10] | And my mom was a tweaker. | 我母亲是个瘾君子 |
[27:13] | So I just got on a bus to Miami, | 我就坐车来到了迈阿密 |
[27:17] | and when I ran out of money, I started sleeping on — | 钱用完了后 我就睡在 |
[27:20] | on beaches, and that’s where Reece found me. | 沙滩上 丽斯就是在那发现我的 |
[27:24] | And she bought me clothes and food. | 她给我买了衣服和吃的 |
[27:28] | And — and we — we travel all over. | 然后我们辗转四处 |
[27:31] | We’d go to Super Bowls and stuff. | 我们会去看超级碗什么的 |
[27:33] | I know that that feels like she cares about you. | 我知道你觉得那样就是她在乎你 |
[27:38] | But she’s pimping you and Naya out, isn’t she? | 但她只是利用你和娜雅去拉皮条 |
[27:44] | She’s using you. | 她在利用你们 |
[27:45] | I’m not gonna snitch. | 我不会告密的 |
[27:47] | She doesn’t care about you, Izzy. | 她根本不在乎你们 伊兹 |
[27:49] | That’s why she’s not here. | 所以她才不来这 |
[27:51] | She knows that if she showed her face, | 她知道如果她露面了 |
[27:52] | she would go to jail. | 就会被抓进监狱 |
[27:55] | And what about the men that come around, huh? | 来找我们的那些男人怎么办 |
[28:00] | Why don’t they pay? | 怎么不惩罚他们 |
[28:07] | Who are you talking about, Izzy? | 你在说谁 伊兹 |
[28:17] | Kenny? | 肯尼 |
[28:18] | Tell me how you’re feeling. | 说说你有什么感觉 |
[28:19] | Jordan…Jordan, I can feel my feet! | 乔丹 乔丹 我的脚有知觉了 |
[28:21] | Yeah? That’s good. | 是吗 太好了 |
[28:23] | That’s really good. | 真的太好了 |
[28:24] | Here, honey. Can you squeeze my hands? | 这 亲爱的 能捏一下我的手吗 |
[28:27] | Yeah. | 好 |
[28:28] | That’s really good. | 真是太好了 |
[28:29] | – All right. – Help me up. | -好了 -扶我起来 |
[28:31] | – Yeah? – Help me up. | -可以吗 -扶我起来 |
[28:35] | Steroids are kicking in. | 类固醇起作用了 |
[28:38] | I was in there thinking about my gramm. | 我刚刚想到我的祖母了 |
[28:41] | She always used to say, | 她以前常说 |
[28:42] | “Live every day like it’s your last.” | 「把每天当最后一天活」 |
[28:45] | Seems like a bumper sticker until this happens. | 出这事之前 这句话就像保险杠上的标语 |
[28:49] | So, what are you going to do today? | 那你今天打算怎么过 |
[28:52] | Well, first thing on the agenda is getting this catheter removed. | 第一件事就是取掉这导管 |
[28:56] | You want me to page Dr. Bella? | 要让我呼叫贝拉医生吗 |
[28:58] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 别 |
[28:59] | I’ll find me a temp. | 还是找个临时工吧 |
[29:00] | All right. | 好 |
[29:01] | I’m also going to have to find you a room, all right? | 我还是得给你安排间病房 好吗 |
[29:03] | We need to monitor you for another night. | 还需要再观察你一晚 |
[29:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:07] | All right, I’ll be right back. | 好了 我很快回来 |
[29:08] | All right. | 好 |
[29:12] | Thanks, Gramm. | 谢谢你 祖母 |
[29:16] | So the good news is, he’s stable. | 好消息是 他情况稳定了 |
[29:18] | And with your support, | 有大家的支持 |
[29:19] | Ted will be off helping people before you know it, okay? | 泰德很快就又能帮助大家了 |
[29:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:28] | Dr. Alexander, code white. | 亚历山大医生 白色警报 |
[29:30] | Dr. Alexander, code white. | 亚历山大医生 白色警报 |
[29:32] | – Shannon, is she crashing?! – No. | -香农 她快不行了吗 -没有 |
[29:33] | But you called a code white. | 但你呼叫白色警报了 |
[29:35] | I needed to show you something. | 我得给你看个东西 |
[29:37] | Naya and Izzy were trafficked by a woman named Reece Oskin. | 娜雅和伊兹被叫丽斯·奥斯金的女人拐卖 |
[29:42] | She abandoned them after the fire. | 火灾后她就抛弃了她们 |
[29:45] | Okay, Shannon, did you call the police? | 好 香农 你报警了吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 报了 |
[29:49] | That’s how we got this tape. | 所以才拿到这个视频 |
[29:50] | It’s hotel security, | 是酒店的监控录像 |
[29:52] | about an hour before the fire. | 火灾前约一小时的录像 |
[30:00] | Reece took advantage of me when I ran away from home. | 我离家出走的时候丽斯利用了我 |
[30:05] | And then she got me to buddy up to Naya | 然后她让我去讨好接近娜雅 |
[30:07] | and convince her to join our family. | 说服她加入我们一家 |
[30:16] | She said I was too old for some of our regular clients… | 她说有的老顾客嫌弃我年纪太大了 |
[30:21] | like Ted. | 比如泰德 |
[30:33] | He wasn’t on a diaper run, Jordan. | 他不是去买尿布 乔丹 |
[30:55] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[30:58] | You saved me. I really owe you. | 你救了我 是我欠你的 |
[31:00] | It’s not me you owe. | 你欠的不是我 |
[31:03] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[31:04] | You’re being arrested for having sex with a trafficked minor. | 你因跟被拐卖的未成年人发生关系而被捕了 |
[31:07] | Wh– what? | 什么 |
[31:10] | Jordan. You know me. | 乔丹 你了解我 |
[31:11] | No, I thought I did, but I really | 不 我以为我了解 但我真的 |
[31:13] | I had no idea who you are until now. | 直到现在才看清你 |
[31:16] | – You can’t be serious. – Don’t do it, Ted. | -开玩笑的吧 -别这样 泰德 |
[31:18] | – You’re going to believe them. – Don’t you dare. | -你相信她们吗 -你少来这套 |
[31:20] | Do not play the hero versus a couple of junkie runaways. | 别演什么英雄对战几个混蛋逃亡者的戏码 |
[31:23] | We have video of you going into her hotel room. | 我们有你去她酒店客房的视频 |
[31:27] | We’re doing a rape exam on Naya that will confirm your DNA. | 我们会给娜雅做性侵检查 就能确认你的DNA |
[31:29] | – Hey, Jordan — – She’s 12 years old, Ted. | -乔丹 -她才十二岁 泰德 |
[31:31] | – Don’t — – And you left her to burn | -别 -你任由她被火烧 |
[31:33] | so you could cover up what you did. | 好掩盖你的所作所为 |
[31:37] | You have a daughter. | 你也有女儿 |
[31:38] | Jordan, I am begging you — | 乔丹 我求你了 |
[31:40] | Ted. You’re okay. | 泰德 你没事了 |
[31:43] | You’re okay, honey. | 你没事了 亲爱的 |
[31:44] | Hi, sweetie. | 宝贝 |
[31:46] | No! No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[31:47] | Julie, give me your daughter. | 朱莉 把你女儿给我 |
[31:48] | – What is going on? – Give her to me. | -怎么了 -把她给我 |
[31:49] | Jordan — – Don’t! | 乔丹 别 |
[31:51] | You explain it to her, because I can’t. | 你跟她解释 因为我开不了口 |
[31:53] | I’m sorry, Julie. | 抱歉 朱莉 |
[32:15] | Dad? | 爸 |
[32:26] | You remembered her family. | 你记得她的家人 |
[32:28] | We met in Seattle at this big video game conference. | 我们在西雅图的电子游戏大会上遇到的 |
[32:36] | Her family’s been looking for her for two years. | 她的家人找了她两年 |
[32:46] | Unlike yours. | 不像你的家人 |
[32:50] | I’ve been with Reece for four years. | 我跟着丽斯四年了 |
[32:55] | I — I don’t know where to go. | 不知道该去哪里 |
[33:02] | You’re 18, Izzy. | 你十八岁了 伊兹 |
[33:04] | You can do – whatever you want to do. | 你想做什么就做什么 |
[33:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | My first foster was a smoker. | 我的第一任寄养家长是个烟鬼 |
[33:20] | He always said I was his ashtray. | 他总是说我就是他的烟灰缸 |
[33:24] | This was from a belt buckle. | 这是皮带扣留下的 |
[33:26] | She said it was for my own good. | 她说是为了我好 |
[33:32] | I got past my scars. | 我克服了过去的伤疤 |
[33:34] | So can you. | 你也可以 |
[33:42] | I thought that was for the fireman. | 我以为这是给消防员的 |
[33:46] | I decided you and Naya could use it more. | 我决定你和娜娅拿着它更有用处 |
[33:50] | It’ll fly her home | 可以让她有机票回家 |
[33:51] | and help me get you an apartment and a job. | 让我帮你找个公寓 再找个工作 |
[33:55] | We’ll also get you some counseling | 你还可以去做心理咨询 |
[33:56] | if…that’s what you want. | 如果你愿意去的话 |
[33:59] | I… | 我… |
[34:02] | I don’t know what to say. | 不知道该说什么了 |
[34:06] | You didn’t — you didn’t have to do any of this. | 你没有义务帮我的的 |
[34:11] | It’s about time somebody was on your side. | 也该有个人来帮你了 |
[34:15] | You’ve had a crappy first 18 years, Izzy. | 你的前十八年已经过得够惨了 伊兹 |
[34:20] | I know it’s going to be hard to ever trust anyone again, | 我知道要对别人重拾信心很难 |
[34:23] | but…this is a first step. | 但起码迈出第一步吧 |
[34:26] | And maybe someday, you’ll find another family, | 也许未来某一天 你还能找到一个新的家庭 |
[34:30] | just like I did. | 就像我一样 |
[34:46] | Twice as many camera crews for the pedophile fireman | 来采访恋童癖消防员的记者要比采访救火英雄的人 |
[34:49] | than there was for the hotel hero. | 多出两倍来 |
[34:51] | What’s with that? | 这是个什么世道 |
[34:52] | You know, people not being who we think they are. | 人设崩掉什么的 大家喜闻乐见 |
[34:56] | We fall for it every time. | 屡试不爽 |
[34:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:02] | I got to take this. | 我得接电话 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[35:06] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[35:07] | Sorry — Sorry I wasn’t able to make it down to see you, man. | 抱歉 刚刚没空来看你 |
[35:10] | Aww, that’s okay, man. | 没事 兄弟 |
[35:11] | You had your hands full with Ted. | 泰德的事就够你忙了 |
[35:13] | Scott said the MRI showed mild cord edema, | 斯科特说磁共振显示脊髓轻微水肿 |
[35:15] | but the swelling should go down. | 但会慢慢消掉 |
[35:16] | I’ll, uh — I’ll be back to normal soon. | 我很快就能恢复了 |
[35:19] | Hey, you — You met Bella? Right? | 你见过贝拉了吧 |
[35:21] | That’s an introduction I’ll never forget. | 印象深刻 |
[35:24] | Me, neither. | 彼此彼此 |
[35:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:28] | Um… So, we should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[35:29] | All right, I hired a car to take us around San Antonio, | 我雇了辆车 载我们在圣安东尼奥的景点 |
[35:31] | – see the spots. – Right. | -到处转转 -对了 |
[35:33] | Uh…rain check. | 下次吧 |
[35:34] | I have plans. | 我有安排了 |
[35:36] | Uh…maybe tomorrow? | 明天行吗 |
[35:38] | Plans? With whom? | 安排 跟谁啊 |
[35:39] | Hmm. Wouldn’t you like to know? | 你这么想知道啊 |
[35:42] | Yes, that’s why I asked. | 对啊 所以我才问的啊 |
[35:44] | So, Shannon, | 香农 |
[35:46] | Paul said you were afraid to meet me? | 保罗说你不敢见我 |
[35:48] | I’m not that bad, am I? | 我没那么差劲吧 |
[35:51] | No, you’re great. | 不是 你很棒 |
[35:52] | I was just nervous. | 可我很紧张 |
[35:54] | I’m a judger that doesn’t like to be judged. | 只有我说人 不愿意让别人说 |
[35:56] | And Paul asked me not to pull my usual crap | 保罗说让我在他姐面前 |
[35:58] | in front of his sister. | 别跟平时一个熊样 |
[36:00] | He said you could be kind of uptight, like your dad. | 他说你挺正儿八经的 跟你爸一样 |
[36:03] | He was worried – you weren’t going to like me, | 他说你不会喜欢我的 |
[36:04] | because I’m a smartass. | 因为我太自作聪明了 |
[36:05] | I’m not as uptight as he thinks, you know? | 其实我并不像他说的那么正儿八经 |
[36:07] | Especially after a few Bloody Marys. | 特别是等几杯血腥玛丽下肚以后 |
[36:10] | Drink? | 喝点去 |
[36:11] | What about Paul? Won’t that piss him off? | 那保罗呢 不得把他气炸了 |
[36:14] | And teach him to stop trying to control | 教教他不要再试图控制 |
[36:16] | the most important women in his life. | 他这辈子最重要的女人了 |
[36:18] | Okay. You’re on. | 行 跟你喝 |
[36:24] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[36:26] | I didn’t drag you away from anything, did I? | 我没耽误你什么事吧 |
[36:28] | Nothing more important than this. | 这件事最重要了 |
[36:35] | Topher’s Barracuda. | 陶福的普利茅斯梭鱼车 |
[36:40] | He drove it to the airport, so it’s been here since… | 他把车开到了机场 从那以后没动过 |
[36:46] | Janet wanted me to have it. | 珍妮特希望把它给我 |
[36:51] | There’s a zillion cars out here. | 这里简直车山车海 |
[36:52] | Does he have, like, an emergency button or something? | 他车上配有紧急按钮什么的吗 |
[36:53] | No. It’s old school. | 没有 只有传统的钥匙 |
[36:56] | Right. | 好吧 |
[36:59] | So… | 那么 |
[37:01] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[37:05] | Okay. | 还行 |
[37:07] | Okay? | 还行 |
[37:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[37:09] | Syd told Drew that – you were captured by rebels | 茜德告诉德鲁 你被叛乱分子抓住了 |
[37:12] | and you got shot. | 还中了枪 |
[37:14] | Yeah, it was, uh… | 对 那感觉 |
[37:15] | interesting. | 挺有意思 |
[37:18] | I’m going to go back in a month to help. | 不到一个月 我就要回去帮忙了 |
[37:22] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[37:29] | Hard to miss, huh? | 车群中最闪耀了吧 |
[37:38] | You know, I’ve been avoiding coming back here. | 我一直躲着这里不愿意来 |
[37:42] | ‘Cause once I did, it’ll — | 一旦我会来了 就说明 |
[37:44] | – Make it all real. – Yeah. | -这一切都是真的 -对 |
[37:48] | I’ve lost two brothers now. | 我已经失去了两个兄弟 |
[37:50] | No. | 不 |
[37:52] | Tee, as long as you and I are here… | T 只要你和我还活着 |
[37:55] | Topher’s not gone. | 陶福就没有离开 |
[37:56] | The three amigos. | 三个老友 |
[37:57] | Yes. | 对 |
[38:32] | Want to get out of here? | 想不想离开这里 |
[38:34] | Yeah, I do. | 想 |
[38:47] | You gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[38:48] | Man. Topher used to love this song. | 天啊 陶福特别喜欢这首歌 |
[38:53] | He’s still here, T.C. | 他还在 TC |
[38:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[39:13] | – Mac? Mac? – No. | -麦克 麦克 -不 |
[39:15] | I was out of line earlier. | 我刚才有点过分了 |
[39:18] | I was out of line. I’m sorry. | 是我过分了 对不起 |
[39:20] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:22] | Forget it. | 翻篇了 |
[39:24] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[39:26] | So, where’s Locke? | 洛克在哪儿 |
[39:27] | Is he still in CT? | 他还在做CT |
[39:29] | Never made it. | 就没去 |
[39:30] | He took off before. | 他早走了 |
[39:31] | We got into it a bit. | 我们吵了一架 |
[39:33] | About what? | 为什么 |
[39:35] | I told him – we’d have to cool it on the MMA. | 我告诉他 必须少玩点综合格斗了 |
[39:40] | All right, look, if you — if you think it’ll help him, | 好吧 听着 如果你觉得这对他有好处 |
[39:43] | just bring him by again, all right? | 就把他再领来 好吗 |
[39:45] | I’ll give him a private lesson. I’ll roll with him. | 我私下教他一堂课 我跟他磨 |
[39:48] | I just didn’t think, you know — | 我只是不觉得 |
[39:50] | I mean, Kenny was still too new, so I shouldn’t have done it. | 肯尼也还是新手 当初我不应该做的 |
[39:53] | Yeah, I figured you might say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[39:55] | I called him. I told him to come back. | 我已经打电话让他回来了 |
[39:58] | You’re a good man, Mac. | 你是个好人 麦克 |
[40:00] | Not much to look at, but good man. | 虽然没什么看头 但还算好人 |
[40:03] | Just paying it forward, bro. | 要先付出 兄弟 |
[40:05] | Look, I was a lot like Locke. | 我和洛克很像 |
[40:08] | I had that tumor in my head the size of a lemon, | 脑袋里也有过柠檬大小的肿瘤 |
[40:09] | made me squirrelly. | 让我有些不正常 |
[40:11] | You guys didn’t give up on me, | 你们没有放弃我 |
[40:13] | gave me my life back. | 让我重拾生活 |
[40:15] | I figured, I brought Locke around, | 我觉得如果把洛克带来 |
[40:16] | you could do the same. | 你们也可以帮他 |
[40:17] | We’ll take another crack at it. | 我们会试试的 |
[40:19] | In the meantime, – how ’bout something to eat? | 说起来 要不要去吃点东西 |
[40:21] | Uh…Oz’s? | 去奥兹餐厅 |
[40:23] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[40:24] | Hope you brought your credit card, man. | 带信用卡了吧 哥们 |
[40:26] | I can chow when someone else is buying. | 有人请客的时候 我从来不客气的 |
[40:27] | All right, well, see you there. | 好 饭店见 |
[40:28] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好的 -好 |
[40:39] | Hey, buddy. | 兄弟 |
[40:43] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[40:48] | Man, you… | 天啊 你 |
[40:51] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[40:56] | You lied to me. | 你跟我撒谎 |
[40:58] | No, Locke. Hold — Hold on, listen. | 不 洛克 等等 你先听我说 |
[40:59] | You tricked me, man. | 你骗我 哥们 |
[41:02] | You’re my best friend… | 你是我最好的兄弟 |
[41:05] | and you lied to me. | 结果骗我 |
[41:08] | Locke, come on. Look at me. | 洛克 别这样 你看着我 |
[41:09] | All right, listen. All right? | 听我说好吧 |
[41:11] | Hey, look at me. | 看着我 |
[41:14] | Damn it! Damn it! | 该死 该死 |
[41:17] | – Drew! – Mac?! | -德鲁 -麦克 |
[41:18] | – Drew, help! – Mac! Mac! Mac! | -德鲁 救命 -麦克 |
[41:20] | No, no, no, no, no! No, no! No, no, no, no, no, no! | 不不不 |
[41:23] | Mac, no! Mac! | 麦克 不要 麦克 |
[41:26] | Mollie! Jocelyn, get a gurney! | 莫莉 乔斯林 推轮床 |
[41:30] | Stay — stay with me, right here. | 挺住 挺住 我在这 |
[41:33] | Let me go. | 放我走吧 |
[41:35] | Let me go. | 放我走 |