时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I miss you on the Rez. | 我怀念你在保留地的日子 |
[00:11] | I hear you will never come back from Syria. | 听说你不会从叙利亚回来了 |
[00:13] | I had to come back here and tie up a few things, | 我得回来处理些事 |
[00:15] | but I’m gonna go back in a couple weeks. | 但几周后我就会回去 |
[00:17] | Oh, man, I’m never going back there. | 天啊 我绝不会回那了 |
[00:19] | Iraq was enough for me. | 我受够伊拉克了 |
[00:22] | All right, we’re almost there. | 好了 快到了 |
[00:23] | Hey, T.C., do the honors? | TC 有劳了 |
[00:27] | Of course. Ford, call it. | 好啊 福特 要哪面 |
[00:29] | Oh. Uh, heads. | 正面 |
[00:33] | Sorry, man. | 很遗憾 |
[00:35] | Looks like you’re first in the breach. | 看来破门时你得打头阵了 |
[00:38] | All right, everybody, it’s go time. | 好了 各位 行动吧 |
[00:43] | Wait, you haven’t told Rick you applied to Ranger school? | 等等 你还没跟瑞克说你申请了游骑兵学校吗 |
[00:46] | You’ll be gone like three to six months. | 你要离开三到六个月啊 |
[00:47] | No, because I’m not even sure I want to go. | 没有 因为我还不确定想不想去 |
[00:50] | You’ve wanted to go since you were 18. | 你18岁的时候就想去了 |
[00:52] | Look. | 听着 |
[00:54] | Everybody in the Army wants a Ranger tab, | 当兵的人都想得到游骑兵领章 |
[00:56] | so you either got your tab, or you got a story. | 你要么已经得到了 要么就是另有故事 |
[00:58] | And right now, my story is I’m not a Ranger because I’m a doctor. | 现在我是因为身为医生 不能当游骑兵 |
[01:03] | – Pretty good story. – Yeah. | -故事很精彩 -对 |
[01:05] | Truth is, if I go and fail, | 其实我要是去了 失败了 |
[01:06] | I’m not sure I could live with that. | 我不知道自己能不能接受 |
[01:10] | When do you have to decide by? | 你得在什么时候前做决定 |
[01:11] | Next week. | 下周 |
[01:12] | Jordan says it’s cool. | 乔丹说没问题 |
[01:13] | She’ll have Cain cover as chief resident for me when I’m gone. | 我走后她会让凯恩顶替我当总住院医师 |
[01:16] | But, anyway, I got a patient up for a CT. | 总之我还有个病患等着做CT |
[01:19] | Meet me there in 10. | 十分钟后去那找我 |
[01:19] | Yeah, but weren’t you supposed to be in Denver with Scott | 你不是该跟斯科特在丹佛 |
[01:21] | – for the board meeting? – Change of plans. | -参加董事会吗 -计划有变 |
[01:23] | He asked me to stay, keep an extra surgeon on hand, | 他要我留下来 让我负责额外的手术 |
[01:26] | and I don’t mind. | 我也不介意 |
[01:27] | I like being here, anyway. | 反正我喜欢待在这 |
[01:29] | What’s up, Cummings Medical Group? | 怎么样 卡明斯医疗集团 |
[01:31] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 |
[01:33] | Hey, Paul, would you mind, uh, signing | 保罗 麻烦你在这些 |
[01:34] | – some of these patient release forms? – Yeah, not at all. | -病患出院表上签个字 -好 没问题 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:38] | Portable X-ray to E.R. Portable X-Ray to E.R. | 急诊室需要做床边X光 急诊室需要床边X光 |
[01:42] | Vanderpool. Vanderpool. | 范德普尔 范德普尔 |
[01:45] | Isn’t that where you’re staying, B? | 你就住在那里吧 小贝 |
[01:46] | – See, I dropped her off last week. – Must have dropped it. | -上周我开车送她到那了 -别说了 |
[01:51] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:52] | Oh, my God, you t– you are — you two are — | 天啊 你俩 你们俩居然 |
[01:54] | – No. – Yes. | -没 -有 |
[01:55] | It’s — | 这 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry to rip off the Band-Aid this way, | 抱歉给以这种方式给你一刀痛快 |
[01:59] | but now that you know — | 但既然你知道了 |
[02:01] | Look, I was gonna tell you, man. | 我本来打算告诉你的 兄弟 |
[02:02] | Yeah? You were gonna tell me. | 是吗 你本来打算告诉我 |
[02:04] | So — so last week, you weren’t crashing with Drew. | 所以上周 你并没有到德鲁家凑合借住 |
[02:07] | You were crashing with my sister. | 你是跑我姐姐那「凑合」去了 |
[02:08] | Oh, we are grown-ass adults. | 大家都是成年人了 |
[02:10] | We can do whatever we want to do. | 想做什么就做什么 |
[02:11] | Oh, don’t even t-talk to me. | 别跟我说话 |
[02:14] | So you’re saying all staff and resident evaluations? | 你是说所有员工和住院医生的评估吗 |
[02:17] | I mean, why? | 为什么 |
[02:18] | Who would leak that kind of stuff? | 谁会泄露那些信息啊 |
[02:20] | Not sure. | 不知道 |
[02:20] | Maybe a disgruntled patient or employee. | 或许是某个不满的病患或员工 |
[02:20] | 评估委员会 医院 | |
[02:23] | Okay, so it’s Cummings Medical Group wide? | 好 涉及整个卡明斯医疗集团吗 |
[02:25] | Yeah. It’s started causing chaos here in Denver, so get ready. | 对 已经在丹佛引起骚乱了 做好准备吧 |
[02:28] | You might have some angry staffers on your hands. | 你可能会遇到一些愤怒的员工 |
[02:30] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[02:31] | Yeah, I’m sensing that. I’ll call you back. | 是啊 我感觉到了 再联系 |
[02:33] | “Dr. Rivera lacks focus and drive. | 「瑞瓦拉医生注意不集中 缺乏活力 |
[02:35] | Projects personal issues onto patients. | 把个人问题发泄到病患身上 |
[02:38] | Makes inappropriate and judgmental comments.” | 说三道四 言辞苛刻」 |
[02:40] | Shannon, I-I was gonna — | 香农 我要 |
[02:41] | “She may continue her residency program under close supervision.” | 「或许她得在严格监督下继续住院医培养计划」 |
[02:44] | Really, Jordan? | 真的吗 乔丹 |
[02:45] | I was going to schedule a meeting with you so that we could discuss this. | 我本来要安排见面跟你谈谈这事 |
[02:48] | Oh, yeah? What were you waiting for? | 是吗 还等什么啊 |
[02:50] | Fit me in between banging sessions with Cain? | 跟凯恩亲热的间隙抽空跟我谈吗 |
[02:52] | Hey. Right there — – that’s what I’m talking about. | 就是这样 我说的就是这个 |
[02:54] | Those are the kind of comments that get you in trouble. | 就是这种毒舌让你惹上麻烦的 |
[02:55] | Jordan, I need a room. | 乔丹 找间病房 |
[02:56] | I got an active GI bleeder on blood thinners. | 这有个服用薄血药造成肠胃出血的病患 |
[02:58] | Let’s get her to Trauma 4. I’ll be right there. | 送她去创伤四室 我很快就来 |
[03:00] | I know this patient. It’s Joan Fraley. | 我认识这位病患 她是琼·弗雷利 |
[03:01] | I treated her when she got her pacemaker and stent put in. | 她安装起搏器和支架时我治疗过她 |
[03:04] | – That was Cain’s patient, right? – Yeah, I’m jumping in on this. | -那是凯恩的病患吧 -对 但我接手了 |
[03:06] | That is, if it’s okay with you. | 就这样 希望你没意见 |
[03:11] | BP’s 100 over 50. Pulse is 85. | 血压100/50 脉搏85 |
[03:13] | She had multiple episodes of bloody emesis. | 她断断续续吐了好几次血了 |
[03:15] | I put in an IV and gave her four of Zofran. | 我给她静脉注射了 服了四毫克的枢复宁 |
[03:17] | Okay. Thanks, Sara. We got it from here. | 好 谢谢 莎拉 交给我们吧 |
[03:19] | Uh, send a transfusion panel, and start a Protonix drip. | 拿个输血包过来 开始滴注泮托拉唑 |
[03:22] | Ms. Fraley, I’m Dr. Rivera. | 弗雷利女士 我是瑞瓦拉医生 |
[03:23] | – I treated you before. – Oh, no. Not you. | -我之前治疗过你 -不 怎么又是你 |
[03:26] | Where’s Cain? | 凯恩在哪 |
[03:27] | Sorry, but he’s not here this week. | 抱歉 他这周不在 |
[03:28] | Uh, but my name is Dr. Alexander. | 我是亚历山大医生 |
[03:29] | I’m the supervising attending. | 我是主治医师总监督 |
[03:30] | I hope you call the shots | 我希望你来做决定 |
[03:32] | ’cause little miss purple hair here nearly killed me last time. | 因为这位紫发小妞上次差点搞死我 |
[03:35] | I don’t trust her. | 我不信任她 |
[03:36] | Yeah. You’re not the only one. | 是啊 不只是你不信任我 |
[03:39] | I can assure you that Dr. Rivera is an outstanding doctor, | 我可以向你保证瑞瓦拉医生是位杰出的医生 |
[03:42] | and she is going to give you excellent care. | 她也会给你最好的治疗 |
[03:44] | Just keep an eye on her. | 一定要盯紧她 |
[03:45] | Don’t worry. She is. | 别担心 她会的 |
[03:48] | Let me know if you need anything. | 有需要就跟我说 |
[03:50] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 |
[04:09] | Breacher ready. | 破门手就位 |
[04:21] | Ford! | 福特 |
[04:32] | Take cover! | 找掩护 |
[04:34] | Coming in! Watch out! Watch out! | 进去 小心 小心 |
[04:38] | Multiple officers down. | 多名警官受伤 |
[04:39] | I need a helicopter medevac now. | 马上派救援直升机过来 |
[04:41] | Now! | 快 |
[04:44] | – Kenny, what’s going on? – It’s the pacer. | -肯尼 怎么了 -是起搏器 |
[04:46] | It’s going faster and faster. I can’t stop it. | 速度越来越快 停不下来 |
[04:49] | Looks like he’s about to — | 他好像要… |
[04:52] | All right. It put him in v-fib! | 好了 他室颤了 |
[04:55] | He’s got a pulse. | 脉搏恢复了 |
[04:57] | Back in sinus. Thanks, man. | 恢复窦性心律了 谢了 |
[04:59] | Yeah. What the hell happened, Kenny? | 到底怎么了 肯尼 |
[05:00] | I don’t know. You saw it. | 不知道 你也看到了 |
[05:02] | The machine defibrillated on its own. | 机器自己除颤了 |
[05:03] | Almost shocked me, too. | 我也差点休克了 |
[05:04] | You’re saying it made up its own mind? | 你是说是机器自己的主意 |
[05:06] | It’s a computer, Kenny. It doesn’t work like that. | 只是台电脑 肯尼 不可能那样的 |
[05:08] | Yeah. That’s what I’m saying. | 对 我说的就是这个 |
[05:11] | Wait. What are you saying? | 等等 你在说什么 |
[05:11] | I’m saying maybe you should pay attention | 我是说或许你该多花点心思 |
[05:13] | to your job a little bit more, yeah? | 在你的工作上 |
[05:16] | Okay, I don’t appreciate what you’re insinuating, so — | 我不喜欢你的这种含沙射影 所以 |
[05:18] | I don’t appreciate having to save your patients. | 我也不喜欢拯救你的病患 |
[05:21] | Look. | 听着 |
[05:22] | I know you’re mad about me and Bella. | 我知道你在生我和贝拉的气 |
[05:23] | No, it’s not even about that, man. | 不 压根儿不是因为那事 |
[05:25] | How about you just focus on what’s most important? | 你还是把心思放在最重要的事上吧 |
[05:31] | Jordan! | 乔丹 |
[05:34] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[05:34] | She was fine one minute, then her blood pressure dropped. | 她刚刚还好好的 但血压突然下降 |
[05:37] | – Is still vomiting blood? – Not since she was medicated. | -她还在吐血吗 -用药后就没吐了 |
[05:39] | She’s burning up, though. | 但她体温很高 |
[05:40] | My back’s killing me. | 我的背疼死了 |
[05:41] | – How’s her hemoglobin? – Initially, 7. | -血红蛋白怎么样 -最开始是七 |
[05:43] | The first unit’s in. What?! | 第一袋输进去了 什么 |
[05:46] | She was given the wrong blood type! | 给她输错血了 |
[05:49] | Ow! What are you doing? | 疼 你干啥 |
[05:50] | It says here she’s A positive. | 她是A型阳性血 |
[05:52] | No. She’s an O negative. | 不 她是O型阴性 |
[05:54] | I remember from before when Cain saved her. | 之前凯恩救她的时候我就记得 |
[05:56] | Hypotension, fever, back pain. | 低血压 发热 背痛 |
[05:58] | She’s having a transfusion reaction. | 她是输血反应 |
[06:00] | You’re right. There’s blood in her urine. | 是的 尿里有血 |
[06:01] | Okay, Jocelyn, IV, normal solution. | 乔斯林 静脉注射 |
[06:03] | Run an LDH and a Coombs panel. | 查乳酸脱氢酶检查和抗人球蛋白试验 |
[06:05] | You are the worst doctor I’ve ever had. | 你们是我见过的最差的医生 |
[06:08] | I’m suing all of you. | 我要起诉你们所有人 |
[06:09] | Mrs. Fraley, I am so sorry, | 弗雷利夫人 我很抱歉 |
[06:10] | and I promise I will do everything to make this right, | 我保证我会尽一切努力纠正 |
[06:13] | and I will personally investigate this myself. | 我会亲自调查的 |
[06:15] | I did not give her the wrong blood type. | 我没给她拿错血 |
[06:17] | Her records were messed up somehow. | 病历记录不知道为什么被弄乱了 |
[06:19] | You have to believe me, Jordan. | 你要相信我 乔丹 |
[06:21] | What the… | 怎么了 |
[06:23] | All right. I’ll be right back. | 我一会儿回来 |
[06:30] | Ray, what is going on? | 雷 怎么了 |
[06:31] | It went haywire. I-I can’t make it stop. | 它坏了 我没法让它停下来 |
[06:33] | Jordan, the Pyxis is freaking out. | 乔丹 自动配药机坏了 |
[06:35] | The drawers won’t stay closed. | 抽屉关不上 |
[06:37] | Okay, call security. Have them guard the narcotics. | 叫保安 让他们看好管制药物 |
[06:46] | We have a bigger problem. | 我们麻烦了 |
[06:48] | The whole hospital’s being hacked. | 整个医院都被黑了 |
[07:06] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[07:06] | 第 四 季 第 八 集 | |
[07:11] | Jordan, Paul says the CT computers are down, too. | 乔丹 保罗说做CT的电脑也坏了 |
[07:14] | All samples have to be hand-carried to the lab. | 所有标本都得人工送去化验室 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:17] | All right, everybody, listen up. | 所有人 注意 |
[07:19] | We’ve now switched over to our emergency protocol. | 我们现在处于紧急状态 |
[07:21] | Also, very important — | 而且 非常重要的是 |
[07:23] | All of the blood in our bank has been mislabeled. | 血库所有血都标错了 |
[07:26] | The Red Cross is sending over O-negative. | 红十字会正在送O型阴性血来 |
[07:27] | Please use it sparingly. | 请一定省着点用 |
[07:29] | Okay. Go. Take care of your patients. | 去照顾你们的病人吧 |
[07:32] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[07:33] | What do we have? | 现在什么情况 |
[07:34] | The Cummings Medical Group has been hacked | 卡明斯医疗集团被黑了 |
[07:36] | for a $10 million Bitcoin ransom. | 对方开价价值一千万美元的比特币 |
[07:38] | My father called Homeland Security, | 我爸给国土安全部打电话了 |
[07:39] | and they’re sending an IT staff to reset our system. | 他们会派信息技术人员来重启系统 |
[07:43] | Okay. Ray? | 好吧 雷 |
[07:46] | Tell EMS that we’re closed due to internal disaster. | 告诉紧急救援署我们因为网络故障停诊了 |
[07:48] | No more ambulance traffic. | 别再让救护车来了 |
[07:49] | My father says we’re not closing. | 我爸说不要停诊 |
[07:51] | That’s caving to terrorists. | 那是在向恐怖分子低头 |
[07:52] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[07:53] | We don’t have any blood or diagnostic equipment. | 我们没血用 也没有诊断工具 |
[07:55] | We’ll be back online soon. | 我们很快就会修好的 |
[07:57] | Yeah, that’s not good enough. | 但那还不够 |
[07:58] | All right. Um, Paul. | 这样吧 保罗 |
[08:00] | I want you to call Presbyterian’s ER | 你给长老会医院急诊科打电话 |
[08:01] | and see if they can take on any more patients. | 看看他们能不能收更多病人 |
[08:03] | I’m gonna go thin out the waiting room. | 我去处理候诊室的病人 |
[08:05] | All non-critical care should go. | 所有病情不紧急的病人都得走 |
[08:07] | – Jordan. I don’t give a rat’s ass | -乔丹 -我一点都不在乎 |
[08:08] | about your dad’s perception problem. | 你爸坚持的所谓态度 |
[08:09] | Neither do I, but this is his hospital. | 我也不在乎 但这是他的医院 |
[08:12] | And this is my ER until they tell me otherwise. | 这是我的急诊室 除非他们解雇我 |
[08:14] | Ray, make the call. | 雷 打电话去 |
[08:18] | Yep. Thank you, guys. | 好 谢谢你们 |
[08:19] | We’ll take all the help we can get. | 任何帮助都好 |
[08:21] | All right. | 好 |
[08:23] | She’s right, but dad’s not gonna like it. | 她是对的 但爸爸不会喜欢的 |
[08:26] | Yeah, there’s a lot of things Dad’s not gonna like. | 对 还有很多爸爸不喜欢的事 |
[08:33] | What’s taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[08:34] | When can I get out of this lame-ass ER? | 什么时候我才能离开这个逊爆了的急诊室 |
[08:36] | Diego, watch your mouth. | 迪亚戈 好好说话 |
[08:38] | – Sorry about that, ma’am. – Yeah. | -抱歉 女士 -没事 |
[08:40] | All right, Diego. | 好的 迪亚戈 |
[08:41] | We got good news. | 好消息 |
[08:42] | Wrist is just sprained. | 手腕只是扭伤了 |
[08:43] | No fractures, no broken bones. | 没有骨裂和骨折 |
[08:44] | What about his head, doc? | 他的头呢 医生 |
[08:45] | He took quite a spill at the skate park. | 他在滑板公园摔得挺重 |
[08:47] | We’re on that. He’s next in line for a head CT. | 我们还在检查 下一个头部CT就该他了 |
[08:49] | – Have you reached his mom yet? – Not yet. | -你们联系到他妈妈了吗 -还没 |
[08:50] | She must be on the plane. | 她肯定在飞机上 |
[08:51] | She’s on her way to Cabo for her bachelorette party, | 她妈妈在去卡布参加单身派对的路上 |
[08:53] | so Diego and I get a guy’s weekend. | 所以迪亚戈和我能够过个属于男人的周末 |
[08:56] | That’s what you think this is? | 你以为是这样吗 |
[09:01] | M-Molly, will you show Andy where the waiting room is? | 莫莉 你能带安迪去候诊室吗 |
[09:04] | I’ll get Kenny to take Diego to CT. | 我去叫肯尼带迪亚戈去做CT |
[09:06] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[09:07] | I’ll try Sharon again. Be right back, buddy. | 我再联系莎伦 马上回来 兄弟 |
[09:09] | Can’t wait. | 好期待啊 |
[09:12] | Stepdad seems like a good guy. | 你继父看起来是个好人 |
[09:15] | Why not be a little nicer to him? | 为什么不对他好点儿呢 |
[09:17] | He’s not my stepdad, okay? He’s just…Andy. | 他不是我继父 他只是…安迪 |
[09:24] | T.C., Ford was hit. | TC 福特受伤了 |
[09:27] | He can’t breathe. | 他没法呼吸 |
[09:28] | I’m under fire. | 有人在攻击我 |
[09:29] | I can’t get to you. | 我过不去 |
[09:30] | I’m gonna throw you an LMA. | 我扔个喉罩给你 |
[09:41] | 999. Officer down. | 求救 警官受伤 |
[09:43] | Doc needs immediate escort to my 20. | 医生需要马上派人过来护送 |
[09:53] | There’s blood spraying out of his neck, T.C.. | 他的脖子在喷血 TC |
[09:54] | He’s not getting any air. | 他没法呼吸了 |
[09:57] | All right. I need you to cover me, okay? | 好的 掩护我 |
[09:58] | I got a critical over there. This guy’s stable for backup. | 那个紧急 这人现在稳定 可以等救援 |
[10:03] | T.C., it’s not working! He’s dying! | TC 没用 他快死了 |
[10:05] | Okay, Rick, I need you to get a 7-0 tube ready. | 好的 瑞克 帮我准备一个7-0导管 |
[10:08] | I’m on my way now, okay? Coming straight to you. | 我来了 马上就来 |
[10:22] | Okay, – the blast transected his airway. | 爆炸把他气道横切开了 |
[10:23] | Move! Move! | 快 快 |
[10:28] | I’ve located his trachea. Hand me a tube. | 我找到他的气管了 给我导管 |
[10:36] | Is he gonna make it? | 他能挺过去吗 |
[10:37] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:39] | Depends how fast we get out of here. | 取决于我们多久能离开这里 |
[10:42] | Chopper’s here. Where’s my damn escort? | 直升机来了 护送人员呢 |
[10:45] | Hand me trauma shears. | 给我创伤剪 |
[10:50] | The way you put that tube in, i never could have done that. | 你插管的方式我永远做不了 |
[10:52] | Sure, you could, man. It’s just battlefield medicine. | 你能的 兄弟 这只是战地救治而已 |
[10:55] | You’re a Ranger. | 你是游骑兵 |
[10:57] | Yeah, they never taught us that | 对 他们从来没教过我 |
[10:58] | or the SWAT training, either. | 特警队训练也没教过 |
[10:59] | It looks like a bullet hole. | 看起来像个弹孔 |
[11:00] | I think it just entered his chest right below the vest. | 刚好从背心下面打进他胸腔了 |
[11:03] | We got to get him out of here ASAP. He’s gonna bleed out. | 我们要尽快把他转移走 他会失血过多的 |
[11:10] | Let’s go. On three. | 走 数到三 |
[11:12] | – Be careful with his airway, yeah? – All right. | -注意他的气道 -好 |
[11:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[11:17] | – Go! – Go. | -走 -走 |
[11:28] | He started seizing in the CT tube. | 他在CT机里痉挛了 |
[11:30] | Luckily, we got the scan before the system went down, | 幸好在系统被黑之前做完了扫描 |
[11:32] | but he’s got blood building between his brain and his skull. | 他的大脑和颅骨之间有淤血 |
[11:34] | So what do you do? | 你们怎么解决的 |
[11:35] | Well, we gave him Valium to stop the seizure, | 我们给他用了安定抑制抽搐 |
[11:36] | and we started him on a new drug, Dilantin, | 然后给他用了新的药 大伦丁 |
[11:38] | to prevent any more seizures from happening during surgery. | 已防止手术中出现痉挛 |
[11:41] | Have you got his mom on the phone? | 你联系到他妈妈了吗 |
[11:42] | Her plane hasn’t landed yet. | 飞机还没降落 |
[11:43] | Is he gonna be okay? Sharon’s gonna want to know. | 他会有事吗 莎伦会问的 |
[11:45] | The earlier we can evacuate the blood, the better. | 越早能清除淤血越好 |
[11:47] | Good thing you brought him in so quickly. | 你那么快就送他来了 很好 |
[11:55] | I’ve stuck her a dozen times. I cannot find a vein. | 我试了十几次了 我找不到静脉 |
[11:57] | – Yeah, no worries. I’ll put in an EJ. – What’s that? | -别担心 我从颈静脉插管 -什么玩意 |
[11:59] | It’s an IV in your jugular vein. | 就是从颈静脉进入的静脉通道 |
[12:01] | My neck? Not her. You do it. | 脖子 别让她做 你来 |
[12:03] | Only doctors can do it. It’s hospital policy. | 只有医生能做 这是医院规定 |
[12:05] | I know we got off to a bad start last time. | 我知道上次我们不太愉快 |
[12:08] | I’d been working 20 hours straight. | 我已经连续工作20小时了 |
[12:10] | I’m sorry. It’s just a small poke. | 我很抱歉 扎一下就好 |
[12:12] | Maybe this job’s not for you. | 也许这份工作并不适合你 |
[12:16] | How’s it going in here? | 这里怎么样了 |
[12:17] | Everything’s okay. I’ve got this. | 一切都好 我能搞定 |
[12:21] | Okay, Mrs. Fraley, don’t panic, all right? | 弗雷利夫人 别怕 好吗 |
[12:23] | Uh, everything is under control. | 一切都在掌握之中 |
[12:25] | Where are the back-up lights? | 后备照明系统呢 |
[12:26] | They’ll be on in a second. Don’t worry. | 等等就好 别担心 |
[12:28] | Jordan, maintenance says the back-up gennies aren’t kicking in, | 乔丹 维修人员说后备系统没有运行 |
[12:30] | and they don’t know why. | 他们也不知道为什么 |
[12:32] | I’ll call the fire department for generators, | 我问消防队要个发电机 |
[12:34] | and the IT guy’s on the way. | 信息技术部门的人在路上了 |
[12:35] | – Okay. Thank you, Bella. – I don’t feel well. | -好 谢谢你 贝拉 -我觉得不舒服 |
[12:37] | Something’s dripping down my neck. | 有东西顺着我的脖子流下来了 |
[12:40] | She’s bleeding from her IV site. | 她的注射口在流血 |
[12:42] | It’s DIC. | 是DIC[弥散性血管内凝血] |
[12:44] | The incompatible blood type has caused her blood cells to rupture. | 不相容的血型造成了血细胞破裂 |
[12:46] | Her blood can’t clot. | 血液无法凝结 |
[12:47] | Okay, call the Red Cross, | 打给红十字会 |
[12:48] | ask for universal donor A2 platelets and AB plasma. | 要一些通用型血 A2亚型和AB型血浆 |
[12:51] | Jordan! Ms. Fraley? | 乔丹 弗雷利女士 |
[12:53] | Ms. Fraley. She’s unconscious. | 弗雷利女士 她昏迷了 |
[12:55] | She has an insulin pump. Check her blood sugar. | 她带着胰岛素植入泵 检查一下她的血糖 |
[12:58] | Blood sugar’s 28. | 血糖28 |
[12:59] | Give her an amp of D50. | 注射50%的葡萄糖 |
[13:02] | Her pump has been hacked, too. What the hell? | 她的植入泵也被黑了 怎么回事 |
[13:04] | All right, switch her IV fluids to D5NS. | 好了 注射液换为5%的生理盐水 |
[13:07] | She just got a massive dose of insulin. | 她刚刚被注入了大剂量的胰岛素 |
[13:10] | Okay. All right. | 好 好了 |
[13:14] | That’s a good sign. | 那是个好迹象 |
[13:15] | She’s in your hands now. | 现在她归你负责了 |
[13:16] | If anything changes, you tell me. | 如果有什么情况就通知我 |
[13:18] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:23] | Diego. Diego! | 迪亚戈 迪亚戈 |
[13:25] | Emergency phone’s dead. | 紧急电话不能用 |
[13:27] | He’s unresponsive. | 他没反应了 |
[13:28] | His pupils are unequal. His brain’s herniating. | 瞳孔不等 出现脑疝 |
[13:30] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[13:31] | I’m gonna hyperventilate him | 我准备给他上呼吸机 |
[13:32] | to lower his intracranial pressure. | 降低他的颅内压 |
[13:34] | Hypertonic will help, too. | 高渗盐水也有帮助 |
[13:36] | Got it. | 好的 |
[13:40] | And if we don’t get him out? | 如果我们不能把他弄出去呢 |
[13:42] | Cross that bridge when I come to it. | 到时候再看吧 |
[13:44] | Got him. | 好了 |
[13:53] | I got a text from Drew. | 我收到德鲁的短信 |
[13:55] | They’re stuck on the elevator. | 他们被困在电梯里了 |
[13:56] | Kenny’s there to help, | 肯尼在那帮忙 |
[13:57] | but Drew says the kid’s in bad shape. | 但是德鲁说那孩子的情况不好 |
[13:58] | All right. Get them whatever they need. | 无论他们需要什么 都给他们准备好 |
[14:00] | I want you to call Milorad in Maintenance. | 你打电话给维修部门的米罗瑞德 |
[14:02] | He should have an idea of what to do. | 他应该知道要做什么 |
[14:04] | Jocelyn. | 乔斯林 |
[14:06] | I want you double and triple-checking | 再三检查 |
[14:07] | all of the patients’ conditions. | 所有病患的情况 |
[14:08] | We are not – gonna lose anyone tonight. Okay. | 我们今晚不能失去任何人 好吗 |
[14:10] | Bella, talk to me. | 贝拉 什么情况 |
[14:11] | This is Pat Perillo, head of our IT Security. | 这位是帕特·佩里洛 我们信息安全部的主管 |
[14:14] | He’s working on the problem. | 他正在解决这个问题 |
[14:16] | Right. What are we dealing with? | 好 什么情况 |
[14:17] | Well, I figured out how they got into the system. | 我知道他们是怎么进入系统的 |
[14:19] | One of your nurses downloaded | 你们的一名护士 |
[14:21] | a counterfeit copy of Candy Crush | 从一个罗马尼亚网站下载了 |
[14:22] | from a Romanian website. | 山寨版的「糖果传奇」 |
[14:24] | They used a screen scraper, stole her passwords. | 他们用屏幕截取器偷了她的密码 |
[14:26] | They can do that? | 这都可以做到啊 |
[14:28] | All right, how long until we get the power back on? | 好吧 多长时间能恢复电力 |
[14:29] | A while, okay? I’m shutting down the servers, | 等一会 好吗 我在关闭服务器 |
[14:31] | but our backup, also corrupted. | 但我们的后备系统也被破坏了 |
[14:34] | They tricked the backups into thinking everything is normal. | 他们让后备系统认为一切正常 |
[14:36] | That’s why they haven’t kicked in. | 所以后备系统才没能运行 |
[14:38] | Level with me. How bad is this? | 说实话 情况有多糟 |
[14:41] | Think worst-case scenario, | 最坏的情况 |
[14:42] | then multiply that by a thousand. | 再乘一千 |
[14:46] | – They said you’re in charge here? – Yes, sir. | -他们说你是这里负责人 -是的 |
[14:47] | I will be with you in just one moment. | 我等等和你说 |
[14:48] | My fiance’s son. | 我未婚妻的儿子 |
[14:50] | I took the stairs to the O.R. To look for him. | 我走楼梯到手术室 来找他 |
[14:51] | He wasn’t there. His name is Diego. | 他不在那里 他的名字是迪亚戈 |
[14:54] | Now, tell me what the hell’s going on here. | 告诉我 这到底怎么回事 |
[14:56] | Sir, I am sorry, but — | 先生 我很抱歉 但是… |
[14:58] | Don’t be sorry! Just tell me where my kid is. | 别和我道歉 直接说我的孩子在哪 |
[15:07] | We’re stuck between the sixth and the seventh floor. | 我们被困在六七层之间 |
[15:09] | If I pull the emergency brake, we free fall. | 如果我拉了紧急制动 我们就会掉下去 |
[15:11] | They’d wash us out of here with a hose. | 他们得用水管把我们清洗出去 |
[15:14] | Put it like that, I’m good. | 这样的话 我没问题 |
[15:16] | You’re not the one I’m worried about, though. | 不过我担心的不是你 |
[15:19] | Hey, you guys okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[15:21] | Paul! Great. You get everything in my text? | 保罗 很好 我短信里要的东西都拿来了吧 |
[15:23] | Uh, yeah, yeah. I have mag lights, | 是的 我拿了手电筒 |
[15:25] | duct tape, and a portable vent. | 胶带和一个便携式呼吸机 |
[15:27] | All right, send it down. | 好 送下来 |
[15:29] | Is he down there? Diego! | 他在下面吗 迪亚戈 |
[15:31] | Sir, this is an emergency. | 现在 这是紧急情况 |
[15:32] | Hospital employees only, okay? | 只有医院员工可以在这 好吗 |
[15:34] | That’s my boy down there. I’m not going anywhere. | 下面的是我的孩子 我哪也不去 |
[15:37] | I am never gonna leave his sight again. | 我再也不会离开他的视线了 |
[15:39] | Diego?! | 迪亚戈 |
[15:41] | Bella, get us out of here now. | 贝拉 快把我们弄出去 |
[15:42] | I’m trying, Kenny. | 我在努力 肯尼 |
[15:44] | The hack shut down all of our back-up systems. | 黑客关闭了我们所有的后备系统 |
[15:46] | We can’t override the control panel. | 我们操控不了控制台 |
[15:48] | Try harder, or this kid is gonna die in this elevator. | 再加把劲 要不那孩子就要死在电梯里了 |
[15:52] | Hey. Any progress? | 有什么进展吗 |
[15:54] | Yeah, I fixed the whole thing. | 有啊 我都修好了 |
[15:56] | I just forgot to tell you. | 只是忘了告诉你 |
[15:57] | Pat, I will slap that attitude of yours | 帕特 如果你再那么和她说话 |
[15:59] | back into next week if you talk to her like that again. | 我就扇得你找不着北 非治治你这态度 |
[16:02] | Uh, sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[16:03] | Just get back to work. | 快工作吧 |
[16:05] | Our blood supply is getting low, | 我们的血库存量减少 |
[16:06] | but we’re slowly catching up on all the patients. | 但我们能慢慢供应所有的病人 |
[16:09] | Good… | 好 |
[16:10] | because I don’t think we could take on even one more. | 因为我认为再多一个病人我们都应付不过来了 |
[16:18] | I found the bullet hole. No exit wound. | 找到弹孔了 没有出口伤 |
[16:21] | Wait. The bullet’s still inside? | 等等 子弹还在里面 |
[16:22] | Look, I will find it, Rick, okay? | 我会找到的 瑞克 好吗 |
[16:24] | We’ll be at SAM in no time. | 我们马上就到圣安东尼奥医院了 |
[16:27] | Different coin flip, this would have been me. | 都是命 可能是我的 |
[16:29] | No. | 不 |
[16:31] | Actually, it wouldn’t. | 实际上 不会的 |
[16:32] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[16:34] | Look, I already lost – too many brothers, all right? | 我已经失去太多兄弟了 好吗 |
[16:36] | Topher, Thad, Mac. | 陶福 萨德 麦克 |
[16:38] | I’m not gonna lose any more. | 我不想再失去任何一个人了 |
[16:40] | You rigged the toss? That’s not your call, T.C.. | 你碰运气呢 那不是你能做的决定 TC |
[16:42] | You and Drew are parents, all right? | 你和德鲁有孩子了 对吧 |
[16:44] | I’ve seen what happens to Janet | 我见过失去陶福 |
[16:45] | and the kids after they lost Topher, okay? | 对珍妮特和孩子们有什么影响 好吗 |
[16:47] | I’m not gonna let that happen again. | 我不会再让那种情况发生的 |
[16:48] | Ford’s wife is expecting. | 福特的老婆怀孕了 |
[16:50] | A son. | 是个儿子 |
[16:53] | Drew and I are his godparents. | 德鲁和我是他的教父 |
[16:56] | I didn’t know that. I’m sorry. | 我不知道 抱歉 |
[16:59] | Can you attach that to the pleurevac? | 能把那个接到一次性胸腔引流器上吗 |
[17:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:02] | It’s attached. | 接好了 |
[17:04] | Releasing the clamp. | 松开血管钳 |
[17:05] | There’s a lot of blood. | 好多血 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:08] | Hey, what’s going on? Are we turning around? | 怎么回事 我们是掉头了吗 |
[17:10] | San Antonio’s E.R. Is closed, so is Pres. | 圣安东尼奥医院的急诊关了 长老会医院也是 |
[17:13] | We’re being diverted to HMH. | 我们要转移到哈丁纪念医院 |
[17:14] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Ford needs a thoracotomy now. | 不不不 福特现在就需要开胸手术 |
[17:17] | We won’t make it that far. | 我们撑不到那么远 |
[17:18] | Look, I can give an autotransfusion | 我能用自体输血法 |
[17:19] | just to replace the blood that he’s lost, | 将他的血返输给自己 |
[17:21] | but that’s only temporary. | 但这只是暂时的办法 |
[17:22] | Won’t last long, okay? | 不能持续很长时间 |
[17:23] | Look, if he crashes, | 如果他撑不住了 |
[17:25] | I don’t know if we’ll be able to save him. | 我也不知道能不能把他救回来 |
[17:26] | We don’t have enough time. | 我们没时间了 |
[17:28] | Override the diversion on my authority! | 按我说的 不掉头 按原路线 |
[17:31] | We’re going to SAM! | 我们去圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[17:32] | Great. It’s your badge, Rick. | 瑞克 行 都听你的 |
[17:39] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[17:40] | The hospital was hacked. | 医院被黑客入侵了 |
[17:42] | You were unconscious from low blood sugar. | 刚刚你因为低血糖晕过去了 |
[17:44] | How long have you been on an insulin pump? | 你用了多久的胰岛素泵 |
[17:46] | Since my last hospitalization. | 从我上次住院开始 |
[17:49] | I should have told you. I wasn’t thinking clearly. | 我本应告诉你的 但那时头脑不太清醒 |
[17:52] | Yeah, well, mixing booze and blood thinners | 大量饮酒再加薄血药 |
[17:54] | will do that to you. | 的确会这样 |
[17:55] | I smelled your breath, ran an alcohol level. | 我闻了下你呼出的气 应该喝了不少 |
[18:00] | I know I’m not the best communicator, | 我知道我不太擅长沟通交流 |
[18:02] | but I am one hell of a doctor. | 但我是个医生 |
[18:04] | I want to do everything I can to make this right. | 我想尽力把事情做好 |
[18:07] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[18:08] | Well, let me try. | 让我试试 |
[18:13] | What’s been going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[18:17] | I was sober for 20 years. | 在过去二十年里我都没喝醉过 |
[18:20] | Been out of a job for a month. | 我已经失业一个月了 |
[18:21] | A lawsuit shut down the amusement park. | 游乐园因为一场官司倒闭了 |
[18:25] | I was already living paycheck to paycheck, | 我一直靠薪水过活 |
[18:27] | and now, I got nothing. | 现在 我一无所有了 |
[18:31] | Money’s tight, and then the medical bills start | 手头紧 加上手术的账单 |
[18:34] | coming in from my surgery, and… | 陆续寄过来 |
[18:37] | So you started drinking again. Tonight? | 所以你又开始喝酒了 今晚呢 |
[18:41] | I had a few beers. | 喝了几瓶啤酒 |
[18:42] | Mm. By a few, you mean…? | 几瓶就是多少瓶 |
[18:45] | Eight or nine. | 八九瓶 |
[18:50] | I don’t feel very good. | 我不是很舒服 |
[18:52] | I think I’m gonna — | 我想我要 |
[18:54] | Hey, I need some help in here. | 这里需要帮忙 |
[18:56] | Molly, get her a Zofran. | 莫莉 给她吃点枢复宁 |
[18:57] | Jocelyn, did you get the Protonix? | 乔斯林 泮托拉唑拿来了吗 |
[18:58] | Yes, but I think we should transfer her. | 拿来了 但我觉得应该让她转院 |
[19:00] | I’ll get Dr. Alexander. | 我去找亚历山大医生 |
[19:00] | No, she’s too unstable. | 不行 她太不稳定了 |
[19:01] | She has massive hematemesis | 她大量呕血 |
[19:03] | and needs a nasogastric lavage and an EGD. | 需要洗胃 做个上消化道内窥镜检查 |
[19:05] | How? They took power to Trauma 1. | 怎么做 他们把电接到创伤一室了 |
[19:07] | No electricity, no suction. | 没有电 没有抽吸器 |
[19:09] | There is an ambulance. | 有一辆救护车 |
[19:10] | – Grab some ketamine, and I’ll meet you there. – Okay. | -拿点氯胺酮 带她去救护车 -好 |
[19:13] | All right, paramedic transfers for the levels two and three, | 护理人员去二三楼 |
[19:16] | taxis for the less urgent. | 用出租车去接不太紧急的病患 |
[19:17] | Hey, hey, hey, check this out. | 看看这里 |
[19:19] | This dude is a god. | 这位老兄神了 |
[19:20] | I mean, he — or she. | 也可能是老姐 |
[19:21] | Don’t get all Ellen Jamieson on me. | 别把我当成埃伦·贾米森 |
[19:23] | T-They’ve been hiding in our system | 他们已经在我们的系统中 |
[19:24] | for months, just encrypting data. | 潜伏了好几个月 一直在加密数据 |
[19:26] | They — | 他们 |
[19:28] | They hijacked our Bluetooth gear, | 他们入侵了我们的蓝牙设备 |
[19:29] | our — our drug pumps, defibrillators, | 药泵 除颤器 |
[19:31] | CT scanners, everything. | CT扫描机等所有东西 |
[19:32] | I mean, this crypto-ransomware is sick. | 这个加密的勒索软件很恶心 |
[19:35] | What’s sick is holding critically ill patients hostage. | 恶心之处在于把生命垂危的患者当成人质 |
[19:38] | This isn’t a game, Pat. | 帕特 这不是游戏 |
[19:39] | You see all of these people? | 看看在场的所有人 |
[19:40] | Their lives are in your hands. | 他们的命都掌握你的手里 |
[19:42] | How’s that? I mean, I’m not a doctor. | 怎么会 我又不是医生 |
[19:44] | Now you know how it feels. | 现在你知道当医生的感受了 |
[19:46] | Now get us back online. | 赶紧修复系统吧 |
[19:48] | Hey. Did he pay it? | 他给钱了吗 |
[19:49] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[19:51] | He has to. | 他必须给 |
[19:52] | $10 million is a lot cheaper than 10 wrongful death lawsuits. | 用一千万美元避免十起侵权致死诉讼很划算 |
[19:55] | They’re asking $10 million for each hospital — | 每家医院都被索要一千万美元 |
[19:58] | Chicago, Denver, Baltimore, | 芝加哥 丹佛 巴尔的摩 |
[20:00] | Portland, us. | 波特兰的医院 还有我们 |
[20:01] | 03 A.M. | 凌晨三点付款 |
[20:02] | He doesn’t have $50 million lying around the house. | 五千万美元可不是随随便便就能找来的 |
[20:04] | So this is gonna get a lot worse before it gets better, huh? | 所以事情会越来越糟 对吧 |
[20:06] | Yeah. I gotta run. | 是的 得挂电话了 |
[20:07] | I got pulled into surgery here. | 我要进手术室了 |
[20:09] | Long night, Jordan. Hang in there. | 乔丹 今晚会很漫长 撑住 |
[20:11] | Hey. What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[20:14] | Cummings Medical Group was hacked. | 卡明斯医疗集团被黑客入侵了 |
[20:15] | Why are you here? We closed the ER. | 为什么你在这里 我们关了急诊的 |
[20:17] | Yeah, we know. So was Pres. | 我们知道 长老会医院的急诊也关了 |
[20:18] | This is my partner, Ford. | 这是我的搭档福特 |
[20:19] | Yeah, he took a booby trap to the neck | 脖子被饵雷炸伤 |
[20:21] | and a bullet to the chest. | 胸部中了子弹 |
[20:22] | He’s unstable. He needs an OR now. | 他情况很不稳定 需要马上做手术 |
[20:23] | How much longer before the power’s back on? | 还要多久才有电 |
[20:25] | I don’t know. – We’ve been like this for hours. | 不知道 已经停了几个小时的电了 |
[20:28] | Tee, our blood bank was hacked, too, | T 我们的血库也被入侵了 |
[20:29] | and we have gone through all of the O negative | 已经用完了红十字会 |
[20:31] | that the Red Cross has sent us. | 给我们的O型血 |
[20:32] | – We’re waiting for more now. – What can we do? | -还在等血液补给 -我们要怎么办 |
[20:34] | He can’t make another chopper trip. | 他再搭一次直升机估计就扛不住了 |
[20:35] | No. Okay, so we got no blood, no O.R., no electricity. | 我明白 我们没有血 手术室和电 |
[20:40] | Okay, we’re gonna do field medicine in the ER. | 我们直接在急诊室里做野战救治 |
[20:41] | Okay, Rick, I need you to get | 瑞克 你帮我 |
[20:42] | the ambulance lights to shine onto Trauma 1. | 把急救车的灯拿到创伤一室 |
[20:44] | Okay, I need you to route the power for the genny | 然后接通小型发电机 |
[20:45] | so we can have a suction and a vent. | 这样就能用抽吸器和呼吸机 |
[20:46] | Ray, get all the metal carts and all the metal trays | 雷 把所有的金属推车和金属盘 |
[20:48] | into Trauma 1 right now. Jordan, find Paul. | 拿到创伤一室 乔丹 把保罗叫过来 |
[20:50] | I need help with a thoracotomy now. | 我需要他帮我一起做开胸术 |
[20:51] | He’s assisting Drew – with a surgery in an elevator. | 他在帮德鲁 他们在电梯里做手术 |
[20:53] | I’ll be in when I can, but right now, it’s all on you. | 我有空会来帮你 但现在只能靠你了 |
[20:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:01] | Let there be light. | 终于有点光了 |
[21:03] | All right, it’s coming down, guys. | 小心 我把东西放下来 |
[21:08] | – I got you. – Decorticate posturing. | -拿到了 -去皮质强直 |
[21:09] | The herniation’s worsening. Intracranial pressure’s rising. | 脑疝在恶化 颅内血压升高 |
[21:12] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你一定在开玩笑 |
[21:13] | Milorad says the drill’s powerful. | 米罗瑞德说钻头很有用 |
[21:15] | The bits are brand-new, still in package. | 钻头是新的 包装都没拆 |
[21:17] | Yeah, and you’ve got enough chloraprep to sterilize everything, okay? | 还有足够的皮肤消毒液来消毒所有东西 |
[21:20] | I got a maintenance man for a scrub nurse. | 一个维修工来当我的手术助理护士 |
[21:23] | This is insane. | 这疯了吧 |
[21:24] | It’ll work. | 没问题的 |
[21:25] | All right, I sent you a bulb suction tray kit from peds ICU. | 我拿了儿科重症监护室的球型吸引器工具包 |
[21:28] | You’ve got a scalpel, retractors, everything you require. | 你们有手术刀 牵开器和要求的所有东西 |
[21:30] | – Anything else? – Yeah, maybe a prayer. | -还需要别的吗 -还要祈求上天保佑 |
[21:37] | NG’s removed. Blood is cleared out. | 鼻息管取走了 血也检查过了 |
[21:39] | Okay. Time to fix the bleeder. | 好 是时候止住出血的地方了 |
[21:52] | Okay, advancing. Entering the esophagus. | 往前 进入食管 |
[21:57] | There’s the source of the bleeding. | 这就是流血的地方 |
[21:58] | It’s a Mallory Weiss tear. | 这是食管贲门黏膜撕裂综合征 |
[21:59] | All her vomiting ripped the lining between her stomach and esophagus. | 呕吐使得胃和食管间的黏膜撕裂了 |
[22:03] | She’s bleeding again. | 她又出血了 |
[22:04] | Shannon, hey. What’s going on? | 香农 怎么样了 |
[22:06] | What’s it look like? I’m applying hemoclips. | 就这样 我在用止血夹止血 |
[22:09] | What she said. | 就跟她说的一样 |
[22:12] | That was a nasty tear. | 这个撕裂伤口很严重 |
[22:14] | How did you get all of this equipment? | 你是怎样拿到这些设备的 |
[22:16] | I ran up to the GI lab and got it. | 我跑去消化内科化验室拿的 |
[22:18] | And where did you learn how to do this? | 从哪儿学的操作方法 |
[22:20] | Spent the summer volunteering at a gastro clinic on the reservation. | 暑假时我在保留地的肠胃诊所当过志愿者 |
[22:23] | We treated a lot of bleeds. | 那时治疗过很多出血患者 |
[22:26] | Your technique is solid. | 你的技术很扎实 |
[22:28] | You just saved this woman’s life. | 救了这个女人一命 |
[22:30] | Good job. | 做得非常好 |
[22:31] | Yep. And all unsupervised. | 而且是在无人监管的情况下 |
[22:36] | Kid’s gonna love his new hair do. | 这孩子会喜欢他的新发型的 |
[22:37] | Yeah. Let’s hope he gets a chance. | 是啊 希望他能醒来 |
[22:40] | Chloraprep. | 消毒剂 |
[22:44] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:45] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[22:47] | What’s his end tidal? | 呼气末二氧化碳分压 |
[22:48] | Steady at 35. | 稳定在35 |
[22:51] | And a little blood. | 出血了 |
[22:52] | – I got you. – Hold pressure. | -有我呢 -保持血压 |
[22:56] | All right. We’re good. | 好了 没事了 |
[22:58] | We know what comes next. | 我们知道下一步是什么 |
[23:03] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[23:04] | – All right. – Slow and steady. | -好的 -要慢要稳 |
[23:09] | Son of a bitch, that was close. | 天哪 太危险了 |
[23:11] | You’re telling me. What happened? | 一点没错 怎么回事 |
[23:12] | He’s progressing to decerebrate posturing. | 出现去大脑强直 |
[23:14] | – Kenny, we don’t have a lot of time. – Wait, wait, wait. | -肯尼 没时间了 -等等 |
[23:15] | If he keeps posturing, we could give him brain damage. | 如果他继续这样 有可能造成脑损伤 |
[23:17] | Then let’s give him another dose of paralytics so I can do this. | 那就再打一针麻药 好进行手术 |
[23:19] | Drew, we’re out. What now? | 德鲁 没麻药了 怎么办 |
[23:29] | Hey, Julian. You called for me? | 朱利安 你找我 |
[23:31] | Yeah, they were short-handed. | 人手不够 |
[23:32] | I stepped in and started this triple A, | 我临时接了这个腹主动脉瘤修复手术 |
[23:34] | but the portable genny is worthless. | 但是便携式发电机不能用 |
[23:37] | Here. Let me — Let me see here. | 我来 让我看看 |
[23:40] | There’s not enough juice to power the C-arm. | C形臂电量不足 |
[23:43] | It’s damn near possible not to jail the gate with fluoroscopy. | 几乎不可能在荧光透视下缝合 |
[23:46] | But…come this far. | 但是 在这里 |
[23:48] | Maybe we can finish by palpation here. | 也许可以通过触诊解决 |
[23:50] | Yeah, the graft probably deployed too low. | 人造血管的位置可能有点过低 |
[23:53] | Really? | 是吗 |
[23:56] | I thought I had it. | 我还以为放对位置了呢 |
[23:58] | Well…truth is, I’m not feeling too great. | 事实是 我确实有点不舒服 |
[24:02] | I’ve been sick all week. | 这周一直在生病 |
[24:04] | Yeah, there’s some nasty stuff going around. | 这里病菌也确实多 |
[24:07] | You know what? I got this. | 不如这样 这个我来 |
[24:08] | Why don’t you go take a break? It’s been a long night. | 你去休息一会儿吧 今晚够累的了 |
[24:11] | Julian, go on. | 朱利安 去吧 |
[24:20] | Dr. Scott Clemmens, San Antonio Memorial. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院的斯科特·克莱门斯医生 |
[24:22] | Ellen Jones. First-year surgical resident. | 艾伦·琼斯 第一年外科住院医师 |
[24:25] | Nice to meet you, Ellen. | 很高兴认识你 艾伦 |
[24:26] | Pressure’s dropping, Doctor. | 血压下降 医生 |
[24:28] | Okay, buckle up. We’re flying blind. | 系好安全带 我们要「盲飞」了 |
[24:31] | Graft’s not working. | 人造血管没起效 |
[24:33] | He must have a large endoleak. | 肯定是出现了内漏 |
[24:34] | I’m converting to an open repair. | 必须进行开放性手术 |
[24:36] | You’re opening him up? | 你要给他开腹吗 |
[24:37] | I don’t have a choice. Prep the abdomen. | 没有办法 准备开腹 |
[24:39] | But when you open him up, won’t he bleed out? | 但开腹后不会流血过多吗 |
[24:40] | Our blood bank’s still a disaster. | 血库情况依然很糟糕 |
[24:42] | I have done a thousand open triple A’s in my career, | 我的职业生涯进行过多次腹主动脉瘤手术 |
[24:44] | and lucky for the good reverend, here, | 这位牧师很幸运 |
[24:45] | I am good, and I am fast. | 我很厉害 而且很快 |
[24:54] | Okay, look. The only outcome I can guarantee | 听着 我唯一能保证的结果 |
[24:57] | is if I don’t open him right now, he’s going to die. | 就是如果不给他开腹 他一定会死 |
[24:59] | I know I’m not part of your regular team, | 我知道我不是这里的医生 |
[25:01] | but right now, this is my O.R., | 但现在 这是我的手术室 |
[25:02] | which means you work for me, | 也就是说你们为我工作 |
[25:04] | so get your heads in the game, and let’s go. | 所以调整好心态 开始工作 |
[25:06] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[25:08] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[25:17] | Did you find the bullet? | 找到子弹了吗 |
[25:17] | No, not yet, and he’s bleeding out | 还没有 他失血的速度 |
[25:19] | faster than I can put blood back in. | 比输血的速度快 |
[25:20] | – How can I help? – Okay, grab a vena cava clamp. | -我能做什么 -拿一个腔静脉止血钳 |
[25:23] | All right, the bullet tore through the lateral wall of the IVC. | 好的 子弹撕破了下腔静脉侧壁 |
[25:25] | Pledgets and 5-0 silk. | 脱脂棉和5-0丝 |
[25:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:28] | You find the bullet, I’ll suture the wound. | 你找子弹 我缝合 |
[25:31] | Gotcha. | 好 |
[25:33] | Okay, rest of the chest looks clear. | 好了 胸腔其他部分没事 |
[25:35] | There’s still no bullet, and there’s no exit wound. | 还是没找到子弹 也没有射出口 |
[25:38] | Maybe the bullet embolized to the heart. | 也许子弹卡在了心脏上 |
[25:40] | Wait. You’re opening his heart? | 等等 你们要打开他的心脏吗 |
[25:42] | No. No. One step at a time. | 不不 一点一点来 |
[25:44] | Please tell me you have a plan. | 拜托告诉我你有办法 |
[25:45] | We don’t have enough blood. You can’t go hunting. | 没有足够的血了 你不能进行大手术 |
[25:47] | Yeah. Of course I do. | 我当然有 |
[25:50] | Ray! Go find Rob. | 雷 去找罗比 |
[25:52] | Tell him we need his metal detector right now. | 告诉他我需要他的金属探测器 |
[25:54] | – That’s one way to do it. – Right. | -是个好办法 -是的 |
[25:56] | Where is it? Where is it? | 在哪里 在哪 |
[25:59] | I’m done. | 好了 |
[26:00] | – Removing the clamp. – Okay, give it to Rick. | -松开止血钳 -好 给瑞克 |
[26:02] | Rick, I need you to scan his belly, | 瑞克 扫描他的腹部 |
[26:04] | search for the metal. | 寻找金属 |
[26:05] | Repair holding steady. | 缝合待命 |
[26:06] | I can’t — I c-can’t find any metal. | 找不到 找不到金属 |
[26:08] | Where is it? | 到底在哪里 |
[26:11] | Pushing valium. | 打安定 |
[26:13] | – Pressure’s dropping. – Okay. | -血压下降了 -好吧 |
[26:14] | Oh, no. Guys, please do something. | 天哪 两位 做点什么 |
[26:21] | – We got this. We got this. – Pushing dose epi. | -没事的 没事 -注射肾上腺素 |
[26:29] | He’s lost pulses. He’s in torsades. | 他没有脉搏了 出现尖端扭转型室速 |
[26:31] | Push mag. | 推注硫酸镁 |
[26:32] | Yes, Doctor. Pushing mags. | 是医生 推注硫酸镁 |
[26:34] | We’ve got to do a clamshell. | 必须开腔 |
[26:35] | T.C., is this it? | TC 是不是完了 |
[26:36] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:37] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽力 |
[26:46] | I just can’t do it. If he keeps moving like this, | 他这样乱动 我就不能动手 |
[26:48] | I’m gonna drill right through his brain. | 我会钻进他的大脑 |
[26:49] | Do we have time for Paul to bring more paralytics? | 有时间让保罗再去取点麻醉剂吗 |
[26:51] | No. He’s got high blood pressure, bradycardia. | 没有 他血压过高 心动过缓 |
[26:53] | Cushing’s reflex. | 库欣反应 |
[26:54] | This kid’s gonna die any second. | 这孩子随时会死 |
[26:56] | He’s not. | 他不会 |
[26:57] | I got him, Drew. Do it. Just do it. | 我按住他 德鲁 动手 动手 |
[27:00] | All right. Here we go. | 好的 开始了 |
[27:06] | Penetrating the inner table. | 穿过颅骨内膜 |
[27:13] | There’s the give. I’m in. | 碰到了 进去了 |
[27:20] | There we go. | 好了 |
[27:24] | Heart rate’s coming up. Blood pressure’s normalizing. | 心跳恢复了 血压也正常了 |
[27:28] | He’s not posturing anymore, either. | 他也不再抽搐了 |
[27:30] | You did it, man. | 你做到了 兄弟 |
[27:31] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[27:32] | The kid’s gonna make it. | 孩子没事了 |
[27:34] | Tell neurosurg to get ready. | 去让神经外科准备 |
[27:36] | Will do. | 好的 |
[27:39] | This kid is never gonna know how lucky he was today. | 这孩子永远不会知道他今天多幸运 |
[27:42] | It wasn’t luck, and, yeah, he is gonna know | 那不是幸运 而且他会知道的 |
[27:44] | ’cause I’m gonna tell him. | 因为我会告诉他 |
[27:46] | You did it, man. You saved his life. | 你做到了 伙计 你救了他的命 |
[27:49] | Nah. We did it. | 不 是我们一起 |
[27:51] | I wasn’t alone in this. | 我可不是一个人做到的 |
[27:55] | Charging to 10 joules. | 充电至10焦耳 |
[27:57] | Shock delivered. | 电击完成 |
[27:59] | Jordan, I can’t find the bullet. | 乔丹 我找不到子弹 |
[28:02] | I’m out of ideas. | 我没有办法了 |
[28:04] | What if the bullet’s not made of metal? | 也许子弹不是金属的 |
[28:06] | Give me some loops. | 给我个钛环 |
[28:10] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:11] | Trusting my gut. | 随机应变 |
[28:12] | How much blood was autotransfused? | 自体输血多少了 |
[28:14] | A lot. Why? | 很多 怎么了 |
[28:15] | Well, we know that a projectile from the blast | 我们知道是爆炸抛射物 |
[28:17] | perforated his IVC, but we don’t know where it traveled. | 穿透了他的下腔静脉 但不知道去了哪 |
[28:19] | With magnification, I can just make out | 用放大镜 只能看出 |
[28:22] | a small tear in his diaphragm | 隔膜上有个小撕裂伤 |
[28:25] | and traumatic pancreatitis. | 还有创伤性胰腺炎症状 |
[28:28] | That combined with the citrate from the auto transfusion | 这加上他的自体输血中的柠檬酸酯 |
[28:30] | dropped his calcium levels. | 降低了钙离子水平 |
[28:31] | That’s what caused the seizures and the cardiac activity | 所以才出现了痉挛和心脏活动 |
[28:33] | was hypocalcemia. | 血钙过少 |
[28:34] | I don’t speak doctor. Could you translate? | 我听不懂术语 能翻译一下吗 |
[28:38] | Whoa. What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:39] | This piece of wood is your bullet. | 这个小木片就是子弹 |
[28:42] | It’s part of the stairs. | 是楼梯 |
[28:43] | It must have blown off after the explosion. | 肯定是因为爆炸才飞出来的 |
[28:46] | We got cardiac activity. | 心脏活动正常了 |
[28:48] | Sorry, I had to be on call for Drew. | 抱歉 我刚才得在德鲁那儿待命 |
[28:50] | He was a total boss. What’s going on here? | 他太厉害了 这边怎么样 |
[28:52] | Jordan and T.C. Just saved my partner’s life. | 刚刚乔丹和TC救了我搭档的命 |
[28:55] | You guys make a hell of a team. | 你们团队太棒了 |
[28:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah, we do. | -是的 -是的 没错 |
[28:58] | All right, guys. We’re not done here. | 好了 各位 活还没干完 |
[29:00] | There must be at least a dozen splinters. | 里面至少有十几块碎片 |
[29:02] | All right. It looks like I arrived right on time. | 好吧 感觉我来的正是时候 |
[29:04] | Yes, you did. | 是的 没错 |
[29:19] | So, um, how’s the pastor? | 牧师怎么样了 |
[29:22] | I had to open him up, but he’s stable. | 我不得不给他开腹 但是他情况稳定了 |
[29:26] | I think the worst is over for tonight. | 我觉得今晚最黑暗的时刻过去了 |
[29:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:32] | I’m glad you were here, Scott. | 很高兴有你在 斯科特 |
[29:37] | I-I don’t know what happened in there. | 我不知道当时怎么了 |
[29:38] | You’re human. Sorry to break it to you. | 很抱歉告诉你 你也是个凡人 |
[29:42] | All the stress you’ve been under, | 你压力那么大 |
[29:44] | you’re lucky it wasn’t something worse. | 没出更严重的错已经是万幸了 |
[29:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:48] | Back-up generator’s working? | 备用发电机修好了 |
[29:51] | Uh, no. I, um — I paid the ransom. | 没有 我…我付了赎金 |
[29:57] | $50 million? | 五千万吗 |
[29:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:01] | I thought you said you didn’t have it. | 我记得你说你没那么多钱 |
[30:04] | How’d you swing that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[30:05] | I, um, called some people I shouldn’t have called. | 我找了某个不该找的人 |
[30:08] | There’s all these vultures out there | 外面有很多趁火打劫的人 |
[30:10] | who’ll loan you whatever you need | 只要你愿意下血本 |
[30:12] | as long as you’re willing to sacrifice your pound of flesh. | 多少钱都会借给你 |
[30:17] | That had to be very hard, | 做出这个决定一定非常艰难 |
[30:18] | but you saved a lot of lives by doing it. | 但你这么做救了很多人的命 |
[30:22] | And yet, we’ll lose more in the long run. | 可是长远来看 我们会损失更多 |
[30:25] | Meaning? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:28] | The, um, loans I agreed to? | 我借的那笔款 |
[30:32] | I’ll never have the cash flow to pay ’em back. | 我不可能有那么大的现金流来偿还 |
[30:36] | I’ll lose everything. | 我会失去一切的 |
[30:37] | No. | 不行 |
[30:38] | You spent more than a decade | 你奋斗了十多年 |
[30:40] | fighting to provide health care to underserved communities. | 为缺医少药的社区提供医疗保健服务 |
[30:43] | You’re not just gonna watch that crumble. | 你不能眼睁睁看着这一切分崩离析 |
[30:45] | Can’t you just call banks now in the light of day? | 现在危机解除了 你就不能找银行吗 |
[30:49] | The, um, Cummings Medical Group | 卡明斯医疗集团 |
[30:52] | is a financial house of cards. | 资金十分不稳定 |
[30:55] | We’re over-extended. | 我们扩张过度了 |
[30:58] | It got a lot worse when I bought SAM. | 我买下圣安东尼奥纪念医院问题后更严重了 |
[31:02] | Well, then, why did you? | 那你为什么要买 |
[31:05] | Because Paul wanted me to save his hospital. | 因为保罗想让我拯救他的医院 |
[31:09] | And you wanted to be his hero. | 而你想成为他的英雄 |
[31:13] | I don’t feel much like a hero right now. | 我现在可不觉得自己像个英雄 |
[31:25] | Do Bella and Paul know? | 贝拉和保罗知道吗 |
[31:27] | Oh, God, no. | 当然不知道 |
[31:29] | My kids think I’m some self-made genius, | 我的孩子以为我是个白手起家的天才 |
[31:33] | the great and powerful Oz. | 伟大的奥兹法师 |
[31:37] | Now they’re gonna see behind the curtain. | 他们马上就要看到幕后真相了 |
[31:41] | There’s nothing you can do? | 你一点办法都没有了吗 |
[31:44] | Maybe sell off a hospital or two. | 可能要出售一两家医院 |
[31:46] | – I’m — – Including SAM? | -我… -包括圣安东尼奥医院吗 |
[31:52] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:55] | I’d appreciate it, Scott, if you just | 斯科特 拜托你 |
[31:57] | kept this between you and me for now. | 不要把这件事告诉别人 不胜感激 |
[32:00] | I can handle losing my empire, | 我能承受失去我的帝国 |
[32:02] | but, um, I don’t know if I could handle | 但是 我不知道能不能承受 |
[32:05] | losing the trust and respect of my children at the same time. | 同时失去孩子们的尊重 |
[32:13] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:24] | You know, Julian, | 你知道吗 朱利安 |
[32:28] | I’ve hit rock bottom in my own life, | 我在人生道路上也曾跌入谷底 |
[32:34] | disappointed all the people who needed me most. | 让所有最需要我的人失望 |
[32:38] | And if you’re not a damn fool, | 而如果你不是个傻瓜的话 |
[32:39] | you learn what matters and what doesn’t. | 你会明白什么重要什么不重要 |
[32:42] | And sometimes — | 有些时候 |
[32:45] | sometimes you get to start all over from scratch. | 有些时候你要从头做起重新开始 |
[32:48] | You learn that in rehab? | 你是戒酒的时候明白这些的 |
[32:52] | No. | 不是 |
[32:54] | I learned that from my father. | 我是从我父亲那里明白的 |
[32:57] | There are lots of other things besides hospitals | 除了医院 你能传给孩子的还有很多 |
[33:00] | that you could hand down to your children. | 除了医院 你能传给孩子的还有很多 |
[33:08] | Let me know – if I can do anything for you. | 如果我能帮你什么 请告诉我 |
[33:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:11] | Scott? | 斯科特 |
[33:14] | You already have. | 你已经在帮我了 |
[33:30] | That was like a weird dream. | 我好像做了一场奇怪的梦 |
[33:32] | More like a nightmare. How are you feeling, Ms. Fraley? | 更像一场噩梦 感觉怎么样 弗雷利女士 |
[33:34] | Like somebody kicked me in the throat. | 喉咙好像被人踹了一脚 |
[33:36] | Well, you’re not rid of me yet. | 你暂时还不能摆脱我 |
[33:38] | We have some things we need to talk about | 在住院以前 我们还得 |
[33:40] | before you’re admitted. | 说一些事情 |
[33:41] | I know. | 我明白 |
[33:42] | Thanks for being my doctor tonight. | 谢谢你今晚做我的医生 |
[33:44] | – You saved my life. – Just doing my job. | -你救了我的命 -这是我的工作 |
[33:47] | When Dr. Diaz gets back… | 要是迪亚斯医生回来了 |
[33:49] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[33:50] | …I’m gonna tell him I want you. | 我会跟他说 我想让你来给我看病 |
[33:58] | I think I’ll be taking the stairs for a while. | 我觉得我要爬一段时间楼梯了 |
[34:01] | I hear that. | 同意 |
[34:02] | But for the record — Okay, look. | 但是说真的 你看 |
[34:05] | Those dudes may be faster and stronger in Ranger School — | 游骑兵学校那些人可能跑得快身体壮 |
[34:08] | Younger. Don’t forget younger. | 还年轻 别忘了年轻这一点 |
[34:10] | Okay, Drew, listen to me, okay? | 德鲁 听我说 |
[34:12] | None can do what I just saw back there. | 刚才我看到的那些 没人做得到 |
[34:15] | I’m not just talking about the surgery, | 我不仅是说做手术 |
[34:16] | but the way you helped Andy. | 还有你帮助安迪的方式 |
[34:18] | You get people, man. | 你能洞察人心 哥们 |
[34:20] | A real leader has that. | 这是一个真正领导者的素质 |
[34:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:24] | So Paul’s sister — You got her on speed dial? | 保罗的姐姐 你把她存到快速拨号栏了 |
[34:27] | You caught that, huh? | 你发现了 |
[34:28] | Yeah, you like living on the edge. | 是啊 你喜欢玩心跳玩刺激 |
[34:31] | Yeah, Paul’s not too happy about it. | 是的 保罗对此不太开心 |
[34:32] | Well, can you blame him? That’s his sister. | 你能怪他吗 那是他姐姐 |
[34:35] | It’s a pretty big secret to be holding back. | 你瞒着他的是一件大事 |
[34:37] | You probably should have told him. | 其实你早就应该告诉他 |
[34:38] | Hmm. So, I’m supposed to tell Paul about his sister, | 我应该告诉保罗他姐姐的事 |
[34:40] | but you don’t have to tell Rick about Ranger school. | 你就不用告诉瑞克游骑兵学校的事吗 |
[34:43] | Isn’t that the pot calling the kettle black? | 这不是五十步笑百步吗 |
[34:53] | It was a hell of a night, huh? | 今晚真不容易 |
[34:55] | Seriously, though, you guys, | 但是说真的 你们 |
[34:56] | all of you, you went above and beyond, | 你们所有人都令我刮目相看 |
[34:58] | so I just want to say thank you, all right? | 所以我只想说 谢谢大家 |
[35:01] | You were great. | 你们真棒 |
[35:02] | Rest up. | 好好休息 |
[35:03] | This place is going to be open for business | 今晚你们回来时候 |
[35:04] | when you get back here tonight, okay? | 这里也会恢复正常了 好吗 |
[35:06] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[35:09] | Hey, Shannon. | 香农 |
[35:13] | I, uh, really want to put this behind us, okay? | 我真的想把这一页翻过去 好吗 |
[35:16] | Part of my job is to give honest feedback. | 诚实反馈是我工作的一部分 |
[35:18] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:19] | Now can I give you some honest feedback? | 现在我能给你一些诚实反馈吗 |
[35:21] | I know. All right? | 我明白 好吗 |
[35:22] | I understand as program director, | 我明白作为项目主管 |
[35:24] | I should have discussed your evaluation with you sooner. | 我应该早点和你讨论评估结果 |
[35:26] | No, as my friend. | 不 作为我的朋友 |
[35:28] | Maybe try helping me fix my flaws | 你或许应该试着帮我改正缺点 |
[35:30] | instead of poisoning my permanent record. | 而不是搞砸我的永久档案 |
[35:33] | Scott and I are the only ones who see those. | 只有我和斯科特看见了 |
[35:35] | Correction — – everybody here has seen those. | 纠正一点 这里所有人都看见了 |
[35:41] | Heavy is the head. | 欲戴王冠必承其重 |
[35:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:45] | Well, she’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[35:47] | I could have handled that better. | 我可以处理得更好的 |
[35:48] | Well, you know, it’s tough | 很难同时 |
[35:50] | being a friend and a boss at the same time. | 既做朋友又做老板 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:56] | Speaking of which, what are your plans? | 说到这个 你有什么计划 |
[36:00] | Are you going back to Syria any time soon? | 你是马上要回叙利亚吗 |
[36:02] | Yeah, I walked into that one. | 是的 我不小心陷进去了 |
[36:04] | Yeah, you kind of did. | 没错 是有点 |
[36:06] | I’m leaning that way. | 我倾向于回去 |
[36:08] | So, you’re leaning that way. It’s not 100 percent? | 所以 你还在考虑 还没有百分之百确定 |
[36:12] | There’s something I wanted to talk to you about. | 我想跟你说点事 |
[36:13] | Can I walk you out? | 可以和你一起走吗 |
[36:15] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[36:16] | So, I don’t want to be a pawn | 我不想成为你们 |
[36:17] | in the Cummings family dysfunction. | 卡明斯家族不合的导火索 |
[36:20] | Don’t be so dramatic. He’ll get over it. | 别那么夸张 他会克服的 |
[36:22] | Look, Bella. It’s been 10 days. | 听着 贝拉 已经十天了 |
[36:24] | And don’t get me wrong, it’s been fun as hell, | 不要误会 和你在一起很开心 |
[36:26] | but you go back to Philly in a week. | 但是你一周内就要回费城了 |
[36:28] | I live with Paul. | 我和保罗住在一起 |
[36:29] | He’s been there for me | 在我失去我的健身房 我的祖母的时候 |
[36:31] | when I lost my gym, my grandma. | 他一直都陪着我 |
[36:33] | You know, he’s like the brother I never had. | 你知道吗 他就像我的亲兄弟一样 |
[36:35] | I know. I just — | 我知道 我只是 |
[36:41] | Let’s both talk to him, straighten it all out? | 咱们一起和他谈谈 当面把一切解释清楚 |
[36:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[36:47] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[36:49] | want to go back to my hotel, maybe work on some ideas? | 要不要跟我回酒店 想想办法 |
[36:53] | Oh, ideas, huh? | 想办法 是吗 |
[36:54] | Mm-hmm. I’ve got a few. | 已经想到一些了 |
[36:56] | Can I order room service? I’m hungry as hell. | 我能叫客房服务吗 我要饿死了 |
[36:58] | You can order anything you want. | 你想点什么都行 |
[37:00] | Ooh, okay. | 好 |
[37:03] | Don’t be pissed at Kenny. | 别生肯尼的气 |
[37:04] | Your sister is really cool. | 你姐姐真的很好 |
[37:06] | I’m not pissed at him. I’m pissed at her. | 我没生他的气 我生气的是她 |
[37:09] | She’s gonna hurt Kenny. | 她会伤害肯尼的 |
[37:11] | No matter what she says, | 无论她说什么 |
[37:12] | no matter how much they think they’re just having fun, | 无论他们有多以为自己只是玩玩 |
[37:14] | she will end up hurting him. | 最后她都会伤害他 |
[37:19] | Anyways, | 不管怎么样 |
[37:20] | I heard you had a hell of a night. | 我听说你今晚过得很糟糕 |
[37:26] | Wait. You all right? | 等等 你还好吗 |
[37:28] | Hey. – hey, okay. Oh. Okay. | 好啦 好啦 |
[37:33] | Hey, come– come on. | 来 来 |
[37:34] | Let’s step in here, okay? | 我们到这边来 好吗 |
[37:49] | Hey, man, you did it. You never gave up. | 伙计 你做到了 你从没放弃 |
[37:52] | I’m gonna bring Grace to your room | 等格蕾丝一来 |
[37:53] | as soon as she gets here, okay? | 我就带她去你房间 好吗 |
[37:56] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:06] | How are you? | 你怎么样 |
[38:07] | I’m good. I’m all right. | 我还好 我没事 |
[38:10] | And Ford? | 福特呢 |
[38:11] | Uh, it’s gonna be a long road, but he’s gonna be okay. | 还有很长的路要走 不过他会没事的 |
[38:15] | Could have been you lying there. | 躺在那的可能会是你 |
[38:16] | Yeah, well, if it ever is, | 如果是那样的话 |
[38:18] | I sure as hell hope T.C. Gets me to first. | 我希望TC能在第一时间对我抢救 |
[38:20] | Doctor, standing right here, right in front of you. | 我也是医生 就在这 就在你眼前 |
[38:23] | Pretty good, right? | 很不错 是吧 |
[38:24] | Yeah, I-I know, I know. | 是 我知道 我知道 |
[38:25] | But honestly, I-I wouldn’t want you there. | 但是说实话 我不希望你在那 |
[38:27] | I mean, you’re brave, you’re smart, | 我是说 你很勇敢 也很聪明 |
[38:29] | you’re a great doctor, | 你是个很棒的医生 |
[38:30] | but you’re not reckless. | 但是你不会不顾后果勇往直前 |
[38:32] | T.C. was, like — he thought he was bulletproof. | TC他就像 他觉得他自己刀枪不入 |
[38:34] | He didn’t even hesitate out there. | 他甚至丝毫不会犹豫 |
[38:36] | Yeah, that’s — Yep. That’s your boy. | 是 没错 很棒的家伙 |
[38:39] | I swear he’s part cat — always lands on his feet, | 我发誓他就是只猫 总是能四脚着地 |
[38:40] | and he’s used up most of his nine lives. | 而且他九条命都用的差不多了 |
[38:42] | Which is why I feel so lucky to have you in my life. | 这就是为什么我很幸运有你在我生命中 |
[38:46] | You know what’s important — me, Brianna, | 你知道什么是重要的 我 布丽安娜 |
[38:48] | your mother, I guess, because it doesn’t look like | 你妈妈 我猜 因为她看起来 |
[38:50] | she’s leaving any time soon. | 还会活很久 |
[38:51] | Yeah, no, she looks pretty settled, | 是 她看起来很健康 |
[38:53] | uh, which brings me – to something I wanted to — | 这让我觉得 |
[38:54] | Yeah. Me, too. | 是 我也是 |
[38:56] | Things have been going so great with Brianna, I thought — | 布丽安娜一切都好 我想 |
[38:59] | well, I thought maybe we add a baby to the mix. | 我想我们可能会要个孩子 |
[39:04] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to drop a bomb on you like that. | 抱歉 我没想吓你一跳 |
[39:06] | I — I’m just really enjoying having a family. | 我只是真的很想有个家庭 |
[39:09] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[39:11] | But it’s gonna have to wait. | 但是 这要等一等了 |
[39:13] | I’m going to Ranger school. | 我要去游骑兵学校 |
[39:15] | Ranger school? | 游骑兵学校 |
[39:16] | Next month. | 下个月 |
[39:18] | There’s an open spot. I’m gonna tell them I’m coming. | 他们有个名额 我告诉他们我要去 |
[39:20] | Uh, it doesn’t really work like that, Drew. | 不是这样的 德鲁 |
[39:21] | You’ve got to apply, get accepted. | 你需要申请 然后被录取 |
[39:23] | I was, last month. | 我被录取了 上个月 |
[39:28] | And I’m taking it. | 我打算去 |
[39:30] | And you’re just telling me this now? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[39:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:35] | “Yeah”? | 「是的」 |
[39:36] | That’s all you have to say about that? | 你要说的就是这些 |
[39:39] | Ford would have died on that table without you, | 如果没有你 福特就会死在手术台上 |
[39:41] | and that kid would have died in the elevator without Drew. | 如果没有德鲁 那孩子就会死在电梯里 |
[39:43] | And the one thing – the two of you have in common | 你们两个有个共同点 |
[39:45] | is that you’re both battle-tested. | 那就是你们都久经沙场 |
[39:47] | So are you, Jordan. | 你也是 乔丹 |
[39:49] | Yeah, look. | 听着 |
[39:50] | I’ve paid my dues, sure, | 我当然也竭尽全力 |
[39:51] | but you guys have this — | 但是你们有 |
[39:54] | this extra, under-fire experience | 这种特殊的 面临枪林弹雨的经历 |
[39:57] | that most doctors don’t have. – | 大部分医生都没有 |
[39:59] | You’re bad-ass, veteran doctors. | 你们是优秀的退伍军医 |
[40:01] | Jordan, what are you talking about? | 乔丹 你想说什么 |
[40:04] | What if SAM became | 如果圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[40:06] | a combat medical training center, | 转型为一家军事医疗培训中心 |
[40:09] | and not just for the military, | 不仅仅是军用培训中心 |
[40:10] | but for first responders, as well, | 同时也是一线救护人员培训中心 |
[40:11] | with you and Syd and Drew as the instructors? | 由你 茜德和德鲁来做教官如何 |
[40:16] | You guys have seen and done pretty much everything. | 你们已经看了也做了很多 |
[40:19] | Yeah, I mean, | 是的 我是说 |
[40:20] | it certainly would have helped | 如果瑞克知道怎么插管的话 |
[40:21] | – if Rick knew how to place a tube. – Exactly. | -肯定会很有帮助 -没错 |
[40:23] | Now, what would you have given to have the knowledge | 如果第一次服役的时候 |
[40:25] | that you have today back when you were first deployed? | 你懂的像现在一样多 会怎么样 |
[40:28] | Everything. | 一切皆有可能 |
[40:30] | Maybe then, Thad would still be alive. | 或许那样的话 萨德就不会死 |
[40:33] | This hospital was financially unstable | 在交赎金之前 |
[40:36] | before paying the ransom, | 这家医院的资金就很不稳定了 |
[40:37] | and now it’s in dire straits | 现在正是水深火热之时 |
[40:40] | unless, of course, they can get the DOD to pay for it. | 除非他们能说服国防部付钱 |
[40:43] | We can train the battlefield doctors of tomorrow | 我们可以培养未来的战地医生 |
[40:46] | and save this hospital, | 并且拯救这家医院 |
[40:48] | but we can’t do it without you. | 但是没有你 我们做不到 |
[40:52] | You’re the centerpiece. | 你是灵魂人物 |
[40:53] | Everybody knows you. | 所有人都知道你 |
[40:58] | I don’t know, Jordan. | 我不知道 乔丹 |
[40:59] | Think about it. | 好好考虑 |
[41:01] | You can always go back to Syria. | 你可以经常回叙利亚 |
[41:03] | Yeah, we do good things over in Syria. | 是 我们能为叙利亚做很多事 |
[41:05] | – You do. You do great work. – Yeah. | -确实 你们做的很好 -是啊 |
[41:07] | If that’s what you want. | 如果那是你想要的 |
[41:09] | I got to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[41:11] | – Sure. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[41:12] | I’ll talk to you tomorrow, okay? | 明天再聊 好吗 |
[41:15] | Ev– Everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[41:16] | Brilliant, in fact. | 事实上 棒极了 |
[41:18] | We are so close to getting funding for our medical center in Syria, | 叙利亚的医疗中心马上要找到资助了 |
[41:21] | and I’m leaving him. | 而且我要离开他了 |
[41:24] | You’re leaving him? | 你要离开他 |
[41:25] | My husband. | 离开我丈夫 |
[41:26] | We’ve both been leading separate lives. | 我们一直都在过各自的生活 |
[41:28] | Come join me, T.C.. | 来找我吧 TC |
[41:31] | I want to be with you. | 我想和你在一起 |
[41:38] | T.C., you still there? | TC 你在听吗 |
[41:41] | TC T.C.? |