时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | 移民收容中心 得克萨斯州南部 | |
[00:03] | Still glad you came out here? | 现在还高兴出来吗 |
[00:04] | If I wanna get this combat medical training center off the ground, | 如果我想落实军事医疗培训中心的事 |
[00:07] | gotta walk the walk, right? | 就得一步一步来 对吧 |
[00:08] | Open it! Open the gate! | 开门 开门 |
[00:10] | I will kill him right now! | 我现在就想杀了他 |
[00:13] | Open the gate now! | 开门 马上 |
[00:15] | This is your last warning! | 最后警告 |
[00:16] | I repeat, this is your last warning! | 重复 最后警告 |
[00:18] | Release the hostage! You’re not going anywhere! | 放开人质 你哪儿都去不了 |
[00:20] | Open the gate! | 开门 |
[00:22] | Open it now, or I’ll kill him! | 马上开门 不然我就杀了他 |
[00:24] | I’ll cut him up real good! Open it! | 我会把他剁成八块 快开门 |
[00:27] | This is your final warning! | 最后警告 |
[00:29] | I repeat, this is your final warning! | 重复 最后警告 |
[00:33] | Ready your weapon! | 举枪 |
[00:36] | Hold your fire! | 别开枪 |
[00:41] | Stop! Get out of the car! | 停 下车 |
[00:59] | Don’t move! Show me your hands! | 不许动 举起手来 |
[01:03] | Hold up, T.C.! Let ’em secure the car first! | 等会儿 TC 让他们先检查是否安全 |
[01:05] | See that crash? He’d be lucky if he can hold a shiv. | 撞成那样 他能拿得住刀就很幸运了 |
[01:07] | Jeez, he’s just as pigheaded as Mac said, huh? | 天呐 他跟麦克说得一样倔 |
[01:09] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多 |
[01:12] | Okay. Come on. | 过来 |
[01:13] | Come here. I got you. Come with me. Come on. | 过来 我抓好了 过来 快点 |
[01:17] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[01:21] | All right, sir, we’re trying to help you here, okay? | 先生 我们正在救你 |
[01:23] | – Aah! Just let me die. – ‘Fraid we can’t do that. | -让我死吧 -估计不行 |
[01:26] | – All right, G.S.W. Graze to the head. – Yep. | -头部枪伤和擦伤 -对 |
[01:29] | High velocity blunt chest trauma. | 胸部高速钝性冲击伤 |
[01:30] | – Okay, let’s get him on the SAM. – You got it, you guys. | -送到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 -你们来 |
[01:32] | Hey, Docs, I got another one for you inside. | 医生 里面还有一个 |
[01:35] | One of the good ones. | 是好人 |
[01:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:45] | Son of a bitch stabbed me. He had a shiv. | 狗娘养的捅了我 他有刀 |
[01:47] | Get word to my wife, will you? | 给我老婆带个话 好吗 |
[01:49] | If this makes the news, she gonna be worried. | 如果上新闻了她会担心的 |
[01:50] | Yeah, Don’t worry. We’ll make the call. | 别担心 我们会打电话的 |
[01:55] | – Someone help! – Okay, take him to SAM. We’ll take care of him. | -救命 -送去圣安东尼奥医院好好救治 |
[01:57] | Help! You gotta come! My mom can’t breathe! | 救命 快过来 我妈妈没法呼吸了 |
[01:59] | Okay. Come on, let’s go. | 好 快点 我们走 |
[02:09] | – This your mom? – Yeah. | -这是你妈 -对 |
[02:15] | Fruity breath. | 呼气有烂苹果味 |
[02:16] | Diabetic ketoacidosis. | 糖尿病酮症酸中毒 |
[02:18] | Does your mom take insulin? | 你妈妈用胰岛素吗 |
[02:19] | Why? She’s not diabetic. | 怎么了 她没糖尿病 |
[02:21] | She is. She just doesn’t know it yet. | 她有 她只是还不知道 |
[02:26] | And what exactly do you think you’re doing? | 你觉得你在干什么 |
[02:28] | Oh, I’m just saving a woman’s life. | 我在救一个女人的命 |
[02:30] | This place is a hellhole. You know that, right? | 你也知道这地方就像地狱 是吧 |
[02:31] | These people all need help. | 这些人都需要帮助 |
[02:33] | Yeah. They’ll get it. | 他们会得到帮助的 |
[02:34] | Thanks for coming by, Doc. We’ve got it from here. | 谢谢你过来 医生 下面的我们来接手 |
[02:39] | Will you tell them to take the agent back without me? | 请你告诉他们把探员带回去 我留下 |
[02:41] | I, uh, I got some work to do here. | 我还有事情要做 |
[02:45] | Okay. She’s gonna be okay. | 她会没事的 |
[02:49] | 58 58. | |
[02:52] | 59 Ah, 59. | |
[02:57] | Not good enough. | 不够标准 |
[02:59] | 59. Come on! Let’s go. | 59 快点 加油 |
[03:01] | 59 59. | |
[03:05] | Nope. 59. | 不行 59 |
[03:06] | How long are you gonna make him stay on one number? | 你还打算数几个59 |
[03:08] | Long as it takes. | 该数几个就几个 |
[03:10] | This is what they do in Ranger school. | 他们在游骑兵学校就是这么干的 |
[03:12] | They try to break you. | 他们想让你崩溃 |
[03:13] | But I’m not gonna break. I’m gonna get that tab. | 但我不会崩溃的 我会得到领章的 |
[03:15] | Whoa. Ted from Accounting’s been using his hospital e-mail | 财务科的泰德用医院邮箱 |
[03:18] | to send naked pics to his girlfriend. | 发裸照给他女朋友 |
[03:21] | Hope he’s a grow-er, ’cause he ain’t a show-er. | 希望他还能长 不然太小了 |
[03:24] | Take a look. | 看 |
[03:25] | Ugh! I don’t wanna see that. Ugh! Stop. | 我不想看 别 |
[03:27] | 60. Drew, let’s go. | 60 德鲁 继续 |
[03:29] | Please put — please put the phone down. | 拜托把手机拿开 |
[03:31] | Speaking of naked pics, | 说到裸照 |
[03:33] | I hope Paul doesn’t have to see anything like this of you and Bella. | 希望保罗不会看到你和贝拉的这种照片 |
[03:36] | Get your mind out of the gutter. | 别瞎想 |
[03:38] | We don’t do that. We’re just friends. | 我们没那样 我们只是朋友 |
[03:42] | Sure you are. | 当然了 |
[03:44] | Thanks for the workout. | 谢谢帮我锻炼 |
[03:47] | All right, let’s go, boys. | 好了 走吧伙计们 |
[03:51] | Drew, ICE agent. | 德鲁 移民海关执法局探员 |
[03:52] | Multiple stab wounds to the flank and abdomen. | 腹部和两侧多发刺伤 |
[03:54] | – Vitals are stable. – I’m Dr. Alister. | -生命体征稳定 -我是阿利斯特医生 |
[03:56] | Let’s get you checked out. What happened? | 让我检查一下你 是怎么回事 |
[03:58] | Got between a psychopath and innocent people. | 挡在精神病和无辜的人之间 |
[04:00] | The psychopath won. | 精神病赢了 |
[04:02] | Not by the looks of it. All right, let’s go Trauma 2. | 看起来不像 带去创伤二室 |
[04:07] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[04:08] | This the guy from the rollover? | 这是翻车的那个 |
[04:09] | Yes, and the accident happened | 对 僵持中他被警方击中 |
[04:10] | after he got shot in a standoff with the cops. | 然后就翻车了 |
[04:12] | Look at you, being all Rambo Doc. | 看看你 真够汉子的 医生 |
[04:15] | You can’t take me back! | 你不能带我回去 |
[04:17] | – Take it easy, all right? – Like this the whole ride over. | -冷静点 -一路上都这样 |
[04:19] | Take him to 1! | 带去一室 |
[04:21] | – Where’s Cain? – I gave him the night off. | -凯恩呢 -我让他今晚休息 |
[04:23] | He’s gonna be working double while Drew’s gone. | 德鲁走了 他得做两个人的工作 |
[04:26] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[04:30] | Female, 30s. DKA and a fever. | 女性 三十多岁 酮症酸中毒伴发热 |
[04:32] | She’s pretty sick. She needs a central line and possibly intubation. | 病得挺重 开中心静脉通路 可能还要插管 |
[04:34] | – Take her to Exam 1. – Got it. | -带她去第一诊室 -好 |
[04:36] | – Hey, what’s your name, little man? – Angel. | -你叫什么 小男子汉 -安吉尔 |
[04:38] | Okay, great. Straight through. | 好的 就前面 |
[04:40] | Hey, Dispatch said you were bringing in | 调度中心说 |
[04:41] | – one woman and her kid. – Yeah. Plans changed. | -你收了一对母子入院 -对 计划有变 |
[04:43] | The bus just pulled up. Where do you want ’em? | 巴士刚停 你要停哪儿 |
[04:45] | – Bus? What bus? – You know what? You set up triage | -巴士 什么巴士 -在救护车区 |
[04:47] | in the ambulance bay right over there. | 就地分诊 |
[04:49] | – How many do you have? 47. And I want my measles booster first. | -有多少个 -47 我要先救麻疹病人 |
[04:52] | – Measles? What the — – Scott, just… | -麻疹 什么 -斯科特 就 |
[04:53] | Dr. Callahan, can I talk to you for a minute, please? | 卡拉翰医生 借一步说话 |
[04:55] | Sure. Hey, Kenny, can you take care of this gentleman? | 好 肯尼 你能安顿一下这位先生吗 |
[04:57] | – Set him up in an exam room? – Yeah, will do. | -在诊室准备一下 -好 |
[05:00] | Hey. I know what measles looks like. | 我知道麻疹是什么样 |
[05:02] | None of these people have measles. | 这些人都没得麻疹 |
[05:03] | Hey, Scott, look, I need you to look at all these people. | 斯科特 我需要你看看这些病人 |
[05:05] | Okay, the woman I just brought in with her son | 我刚收进来的那个带小孩的女人 |
[05:07] | is suffering from septic shock. | 感染性休克了 |
[05:09] | Okay, they’ve been in that place for God knows how long, | 天知道他们在那个地方待了多久 |
[05:11] | catching God knows what, | 天知道得了什么病 |
[05:12] | and they’re all scheduled to be deported tonight. | 按照安排 他们今晚就要被驱逐出境 |
[05:14] | Okay, who knows which of them are gonna survive? | 谁知道有多少人能活下来呢 |
[05:17] | We can’t — can’t just let these people suffer. | 我们不能眼睁睁地看着他们受苦 |
[05:21] | You’re right. | 说得没错 |
[05:22] | Really? ‘Cause I thought you were gonna fight me on this. | 真的吗 我还以为你要和我打一架 |
[05:24] | Hey, you don’t own the moral compass for the world, T.C. | TC 你又不是道德标准的指南针 |
[05:27] | The least we can do is give them some basic care | 最起码我们能在他们被遣返之前 |
[05:28] | before they get shipped off. | 给予最基本的照料 |
[05:29] | I just could’ve used a heads-up. Mollie? | 我刚刚只是为了谨慎起见 莫莉 |
[05:31] | – Set up the bay for holding. – Yeah. | -多弄几个临时隔间给病人 -对 |
[05:32] | Hey, T.C., where do you stand on Jordan’s combat training proposal? | TC 你怎么看乔丹的军事医疗培训计划 |
[05:36] | Colonel Parnell’s coming by in the morning to hear our presentation, | 帕内尔上校早上会来这里听演示报告 |
[05:38] | and we really need you. | 我们真的很需要你 |
[05:39] | “We”? You — you — you wanted me to quit two weeks ago. | 「我们」 两周前你还想我辞职呢 |
[05:42] | Yeah, well, things change. And hey. Hey! | 现在情况变了 听我说 |
[05:44] | Any news about Annie from the P.I. you hired? | 你雇的私家侦探有安妮的消息吗 |
[05:46] | No. Look, when Annie doesn’t want to be found, | 没有 当安妮不想被找到时 |
[05:47] | – she can’t be tracked down. – We got more coming in! | -没人能找到她 -还有很多患者 |
[05:49] | Scott, can you take care of all this | 斯科特 你能照顾这些患者吗 |
[05:50] | – so I can go check on Romero? – Yeah. Go, go. Trauma 4. | -我去看看罗梅洛 -行 创伤四室 |
[05:56] | Tony, you gotta hold him. | 托尼 你要摁住他 |
[05:57] | – I got him. – Don’t touch me, bitch. | -没问题 -混蛋 别碰我 |
[06:01] | – Get off me. – I got this. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! | -别碰我 -我来 冷静一点 |
[06:08] | I can’t believe he survived an accident like that. | 不敢相信他居然能从事故中活下来 |
[06:12] | – Mm…there we go. And he’s out. – Okay. | -让我看看 他睡着了 -行 |
[06:16] | It’s always the creeps that land on their feet. | 经常身陷险境但总能化险为夷 |
[06:18] | Yeah. Yeah, and we need more doctors | 我们需要更多 |
[06:19] | who are prepared to deal with them. | 做好应付他们准备的医生 |
[06:21] | Oh, subtle. | 双关 |
[06:22] | I was just talking to Scott. | 刚刚我和斯科特聊了下 |
[06:24] | He’s very gung ho about this whole combat training situation. | 他对整个军事医疗培训计划很感兴趣 |
[06:28] | Yeah. So was Syd when I talked to her two days ago. | 两天前我和茜德谈过 她也一样 |
[06:30] | Yeah. She keeps calling me, like, 50 times a day. | 她一直打电话给我 一天快有五十次了 |
[06:32] | – Wants us to run it together. – So does the Army. | -她想我们一起干 -军队那边也是 |
[06:36] | It’s the centerpiece of our presentation. | 这是我们演示报告的核心 |
[06:38] | A man and woman with combat medical training experience | 由具备战地医疗培训经验的医生 |
[06:41] | teaching everything they know to other Army medics and docs. | 把他们的经验教给军队医护人员和医生 |
[06:45] | But we’re not gonna get the contract without you. | 但没有你我们不可能签下合约 |
[06:48] | Tee, I don’t ask you for much, | T 我很少求你什么 |
[06:49] | but I really want this to happen. | 但我真的希望你能帮我们 |
[06:51] | Jordan, I know, but I made a commitment — | 乔丹 我知道 但我承诺过 |
[06:53] | – To Amira. Yes, I know. – No, no, no. To Syria. | -对阿米拉 -不 对叙利亚 |
[07:02] | Okay, look, how about I just | 如果我只是 |
[07:04] | help launch the program at the beginning? | 在初始阶段帮助开展计划 可以吗 |
[07:07] | No long-term commitment. Just help get people interested. | 不能长期承诺 只是让大家感兴趣 |
[07:11] | No long-term commitment, huh? | 不能长期承诺 |
[07:13] | Well, that doesn’t sound like you at all. | 这真的一点都不像你呢 |
[07:16] | All right. | 别这样 |
[07:18] | Thank you. I’ll take it. | 谢谢 我来吧 |
[07:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[07:32] | Ah, it’s gonna take a lot more drugs | 亲爱的 要多用点药 |
[07:34] | to knock me out, sweetheart. | 才能把我放倒 |
[07:36] | How about you jump in here and pass the time with me, huh? | 不如你上来和我快活一下 |
[07:39] | Yeah, um, I’d rather not. | 还是别了 |
[07:42] | And I have patients that need my help, | 还有患者等着我去照顾 |
[07:44] | so when you’re ready to be treated, you let me know. | 如果你做好接受治疗的准备 就告诉我 |
[08:26] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[08:26] | 第 四 季 第 九 集 | |
[08:34] | Headed to Ranger School, huh? | 准备去游骑兵学校 |
[08:36] | I tried to get my tab when I enlisted back in the day. | 当时我想在参军的时候拿到领章 |
[08:40] | Washed out after the first month. | 但第一个月就被淘汰了 |
[08:42] | Wasn’t tough enough, I guess. | 估计是不够坚韧 |
[08:43] | You seem plenty tough to me. | 在我看来你挺硬汉的 |
[08:45] | My husband’s on SWAT. | 我丈夫在特警队 |
[08:47] | I know about the guys he hands over to you. | 我了解他们把什么人交给你们 |
[08:49] | Yeah, it’s no joke. We get some of the worst. | 不开玩笑 有一些真的很糟糕 |
[08:51] | Hey, uh, you needed a consult for positive FAST? | 创伤重点超声结果阳性 需要帮忙吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah. Uh, Max, this is Dr. Cummings. | 马克斯 这是卡明斯医生 |
[08:56] | Looks like that guy did a number on you. | 看起来那家伙把你伤得挺重的 |
[08:58] | Cops are guarding Romero, right? He’s scum. | 警察守着罗梅洛吧 他就是个人渣 |
[09:01] | That guy is the reason people call us “Bad hombres.” | 就因为他 人们叫我们「坏家伙」 |
[09:03] | He’s been deported a dozen times. | 他已经被驱逐出境很多次了 |
[09:06] | These people come in our country and ruin it. | 这些人要把我们国家给毁了 |
[09:08] | “These people”? | 「这些人」 |
[09:11] | Don’t get all P.C. on me, Doc. | 医生 别用政治正确批斗我 |
[09:13] | I’m first gen. | 我是第一代美国移民 |
[09:14] | But I did it right. | 但我没做错 |
[09:16] | I’m a good citizen, pay my taxes, follow the rules. | 我是好公民 按时交税 遵纪守法 |
[09:20] | That guy? He’s the reason people don’t trust guys like me. | 那个人 就是因为他 我们不被信任 |
[09:24] | Hmm. I’ll take your word for it. | 你说的话我都记着 |
[09:26] | Sounds like you have internal bleeding. | 你好像有内出血 |
[09:28] | Dr. Alister, let’s get him to C.T. | 阿利斯特医生 带他去照个CT吧 |
[09:30] | I think I pissed him off. Is he the one gonna operate? | 我觉得他生气了 是他来做手术吗 |
[09:33] | Don’t worry, he’s fine. He’s just a little sensitive. | 别担心 他没事 就是敏感了点 |
[09:43] | Respiratory nurse to E.R… | 呼吸科的护士请到急诊室 |
[09:45] | Maybe a little better bedside manner. | 对患者的态度可以好一点点 |
[09:47] | – He is one of the good guys. – If you say so. | -他是个好人 -既然你都这样说了 |
[09:50] | He just got stabbed multiple times | 他因为阻止一个毒品走私犯逃窜 |
[09:52] | trying to keep a drug dealer from escaping. | 而被捅了很多下 |
[09:54] | He deports violent criminals, | 他驱逐暴力犯罪分子 |
[09:55] | people who come to this country to commit crimes. | 就是那些在我们国家作奸犯科的人 |
[09:57] | Oh, you mean like that middle schooler T.C. brought in | 你说的是TC带来的中学生 |
[09:59] | and his diabetic mother? They look real violent. | 还有他患糖尿病的妈妈 看着是挺暴力的 |
[10:01] | That sucks, all right? But this guy doesn’t make the rules. | 他们很惨 但他不是负责制定规则 |
[10:04] | He’s just gotta follow ’em. A law’s a law. | 他只能听从命令 法律就是法律 |
[10:06] | Seriously? “A law is a law”? | 真的吗 「法律就是法律」 |
[10:08] | If that were true, | 如果这句话是对的话 |
[10:09] | this ER would have been shut down years ago. | 急诊室好多年前就关了 |
[10:10] | – You know what I mean. – Do I? | -你懂我意思的 -是吗 |
[10:13] | Drew, how much illegal crap has T.C. Pulled | 德鲁 TC在过去几年 |
[10:14] | over the last couple of years? | 干了多少违法的事 |
[10:16] | I mean, he was given the option to join the military | 托上帝的福 他可以通过加入军队 |
[10:17] | to avoid jail time, for God sake. | 而避免入狱 |
[10:20] | And look what he did with his chance. | 他很好地把握了他的机会 |
[10:21] | Yeah, and that’s great, but he got a chance. Okay? | 这的确很棒 但首先他有机会 |
[10:25] | Meanwhile, that Angel kid | 与此同时 那个叫安吉尔的小孩 |
[10:26] | and others like him who have hurt no one, | 和那些像他一样没有伤害过别人的人 |
[10:28] | got no second chance. | 却没有机会 |
[10:30] | My mom is Nigerian, okay? | 我妈妈是尼日利亚人 |
[10:32] | And if she had missed a single filing deadline or hearing, | 如果她错过了一次税收申报期限或听证会 |
[10:35] | I would have grown up in Lagos. | 我就只能在拉各斯长大了 |
[10:37] | I grew up literally knowing that I couldn’t screw up, | 从小我就很清楚我不能失败 |
[10:40] | because there are no second chances for people who looked like me. | 因为像我这样的人没有第二次机会 |
[10:42] | You know, and I’m a citizen. And I’m rich. | 我是一个公民 而且很有钱 |
[10:45] | But now you’re bringing race into it. | 但现在你把种族的事拉进来说 |
[10:47] | That’s an entirely different conversation. | 事情的性质就完全不同了 |
[10:48] | Look, people can see race, | 人们能区分不同种族的人 |
[10:50] | and they assume things about folks rocking a year-round tan. | 他们擅自夺取黑人的东西 |
[10:53] | But it — it’s more than that, okay? | 还不止这些 |
[10:55] | it’s about what’s fair. | 这还涉及到什么是公平 |
[10:58] | You spent years in the closet longer than you had to | 你之前一直没敢公开同性恋的身份 |
[11:00] | because you were terrified of people treating you differently. | 是因为害怕别人用不同的眼光看待你 |
[11:03] | Okay, you understand that fear, that injustice. | 你明白那种害怕和不公平的感受 |
[11:08] | You had a closet. These people don’t. | 你是同性恋 他们不是 |
[11:13] | Paging Dr. Alexander to the ambulance bay. | 呼叫亚历山大医生到救护车区 |
[11:16] | Dr. Alexander to the ambulance bay. | 亚历山大医生请到救护车区 |
[11:19] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[11:21] | I’ve got at least five people from the detention center | 有至少五名来自收容所的人 |
[11:23] | with fever, headache, and neck pain. | 出现了发热 头痛和脖子痛的症状 |
[11:25] | Shannon’s got a woman in Exam 1 | 香农在第一诊室发现一位 |
[11:26] | with meningococcal meningitis. | 患有流行性脑脊髓膜炎的女士 |
[11:28] | Yeah. You thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想的一样吗 |
[11:30] | Depending how long they were there, | 要看他们在这待了多久 |
[11:31] | we could have a meningitis outbreak on our hands. | 我们这可能会爆发脑膜炎疫情 |
[11:34] | All right. Jocelyn, Mollie, initiate the protocol. | 乔斯林 莫莉 启动紧急预案 |
[11:37] | Everybody here needs masks. | 所有人都需要戴口罩 |
[11:39] | Coughing, breathing, even sneezing | 咳嗽 呼吸 甚至打喷嚏 |
[11:41] | can spread this stuff. | 都可能扩散病毒 |
[11:41] | Everyone, every last person needs treatment. | 所有人都需要进行治疗 |
[11:44] | Jordan… I’m sorry. | 乔丹 我很抱歉 |
[11:46] | I-I didn’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[11:47] | Hmm. You always are. | 你总是不知道 |
[11:59] | Thanks for helping out. | 多谢帮忙 |
[12:02] | Jocelyn, send a stat gram stain | 乔斯林 马上送去进行革兰氏染色 |
[12:03] | to confirm meningococcal meningitis. | 来确认她是否患有流行性脑脊髓膜炎 |
[12:06] | Good thing we caught it now. | 幸好我们发现了 |
[12:07] | An early sign is the purpura fulminas here. | 早期症状是这里的暴发性紫癜 |
[12:10] | I’ll have an ISO room set up for her in the ICU. | 我会在重症监护室给她准备一间隔离病房 |
[12:12] | In the meantime, you need to get yourself some Cipro ASAP. | 同时 你需要尽快服用一些环丙沙星 |
[12:15] | What about her diabetes? | 她的糖尿病呢 |
[12:17] | How is that gonna affect her condition? | 那会影响她的病情吗 |
[12:19] | Well, not to get too technical, but she has something | 我也不想跟你讲得太专业 但是你妈妈 |
[12:21] | called DKA — that’s diabetic ketoacidosis. | 她患有DKA 就是糖尿病酮酸中毒 |
[12:24] | Treatment which can lead to hypoglycemia, cerebral edema. | 治疗可能会导致低血糖和脑水肿 |
[12:27] | – Yeah, I know. – Whoa. How’d you know all that? | -我都知道 -你怎么知道这么多的 |
[12:31] | I’m gonna be a doctor. | 我以后要当医生 |
[12:32] | Well, you’re gonna be a good one. | 你会成为一名好医生的 |
[12:35] | The nurse gave me this tablet to play games on, | 护士给了我一个平板电脑玩游戏 |
[12:37] | but..I’d rather do research. | 但 我更愿意做一些调查 |
[12:41] | So… | 那么 |
[12:43] | is she gonna die? | 她会死吗 |
[12:45] | The website says meningitis is fatal. | 这个网站上说脑膜炎是致命的 |
[12:46] | Angel, when you become a doctor, you’ll realize | 安吉尔 当你成为医生后 你会发现 |
[12:50] | websites don’t treat patients — we do. | 网站不会给人治病 而我们会 |
[12:53] | And we’re gonna do everything we can for your mom, okay? | 我们会竭尽全力救你妈妈的 |
[12:55] | You didn’t answer my question. | 你没有回答我的问题 |
[12:59] | You can’t let her die. | 你们不能让她死 |
[13:02] | She’s all I got. | 她是我唯一的亲人了 |
[13:05] | My dad…he’s not nice. | 我爸爸 他不是一个好人 |
[13:10] | You can’t let anything happen to her. | 你们不能让她出任何事 |
[13:13] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[13:15] | Okay. I promise. | 好的 我答应你 |
[13:24] | Okay, we have no idea how extensive this is. | 我们不知道情况有多严重 |
[13:27] | Anyone with whom meningitis is expected should get treatment. | 所有可能患有脑膜炎的人都要接受治疗 |
[13:29] | Start them on droplet precautions. | 首先采取隔离措施 |
[13:31] | Anyone with close contact gets prophylaxis. | 所有与病患密切接触过的人都要采取预防治疗 |
[13:33] | – Even those with vaccinations? – Yes. Absolutely. | -接种过疫苗的人也要吗 -必须要 |
[13:35] | They can carry the bacteria and still spread the infections. | 他们可能携带并且传播细菌 造成感染 |
[13:38] | That’s a lot of antibiotics. | 那将需要大量抗生素 |
[13:39] | I’ll call some day shifters to help out. | 我打电话让一些上白班的人来帮忙 |
[13:40] | Great. Call Cain, too. | 也打给凯恩 |
[13:41] | You want me to take care of Romero? | 要我去治疗罗梅洛吗 |
[13:43] | You had enough of his crap? | 你也受够他了 |
[13:44] | Uh, no. Uh, it’s already done. | 不用 都已经完成了 |
[13:46] | I’m just waiting on the results. Thanks. | 我正在等一些检查结果 谢谢 |
[13:48] | You’re telling me they don’t have measles? | 你还说他们没有麻疹吗 |
[13:50] | You know the trouble you caused? | 你知道你带来多大的麻烦吗 |
[13:51] | Your guy lied to me to get them out of there. | 你的医生跟我撒谎把这些人带出来 |
[13:53] | Screw your trouble. | 去他妈的麻烦 |
[13:54] | These people have meningitis. It’s worse. | 这些人患有脑膜炎 更严重 |
[13:56] | These people would’ve died if I didn’t bring ’em here. | 如果我不把他们带出来 他们会没命的 |
[13:57] | Yeah, in their own countries, where they’re not my problem. | 那也是死在他们自己的国家 与我无关 |
[14:02] | You for real right now? | 你是说真的吗 |
[14:03] | I tell you these people could die, | 我告诉你这些人可能会死 |
[14:04] | and you’re worried about, what, the paperwork? | 而你担心的是 什么 文书工作吗 |
[14:07] | These people need help. | 这些人需要帮助 |
[14:08] | Yeah, a lot of people do — folks who are already citizens. | 很多人都需要帮助 很多美国公民 |
[14:10] | It’s not the U.S.’s job to help everyone. | 美国没有义务帮助所有人 |
[14:12] | And unless you’re willing to let an immigrant family | 除非你愿意让一个移民家庭 |
[14:14] | – shack up in your spare room. – I am an immigrant. | -去你家挤挤 -我就是移民 |
[14:16] | My family didn’t come here on the Mayflower, all right? | 我们家不是正宗美国人 |
[14:18] | They moved here from Ireland when I was 10. | 在我十岁的时候我们从爱尔兰来到这里 |
[14:20] | Oh, that’s a nice story. How many of these people | 一个不错的故事 今晚你愿意领多少人 |
[14:23] | are you willing to take home with you tonight? | 跟你回家一起住 |
[14:25] | I want ’em on the bus now. | 现在我要带他们上大巴了 |
[14:28] | Yeah, uh, just for your information, um, | 先告诉你一声 |
[14:31] | if you put them back on that bus, | 如果你让他们上了那辆大巴 |
[14:33] | you’re not only endangering their life, but yours as well. | 不止是他们可能会没命 你也会 |
[14:36] | I want to be examined first. | 我想先接受检查 |
[14:38] | Oh, like hell you do. They can’t get theirs, | 你当然想 他们不能接受检查 |
[14:40] | but you need yours? That how it works? | 而你就需要检查 是这样的吗 |
[14:41] | Look, we’re gonna get you your antibiotics. | 我们会给你注射抗生素 |
[14:43] | Just let us do our jobs. | 但请让我们给他们治疗 |
[14:46] | Fine. I’m taking everyone who’s healthy back to detention immediately. | 行 但那些没病的人我要马上带回收容所 |
[14:54] | Can you imagine if we didn’t catch this, | 你能想象如果我们没有发现他们的病情 |
[14:56] | how many people would’ve died? | 多少人会死吗 |
[14:58] | If they weren’t set to be deported, | 到时这些人不是被驱逐出境 |
[14:59] | they’d have a hell of a lawsuit on their hands. | 就是会面临大量法律诉讼 |
[15:01] | – I gotta take this. – Yeah, go ahead. | -我得接个电话 -接吧 |
[15:04] | – Jordan. – Yeah? | -乔丹 -怎么了 |
[15:05] | It’s Dr. Diaz. | 迪亚斯医生的电话 |
[15:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:08] | Jordan. | 乔丹 |
[15:13] | Finally made it back to your place. | 终于回到你家了 |
[15:15] | It’s, uh, nicer than I expected. | 比我期望的要好 |
[15:18] | Low expectations, huh? | 期望不高 对吧 |
[15:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:22] | No, it’s been, uh, one of those nights. | 没事 就是有些不顺心 |
[15:25] | Look, I know that I gave you the night off, | 我知道你今晚休息 |
[15:27] | but we need you here. We’re slammed. | 但我们现在需要你 我们忙不过来了 |
[15:29] | Listen, I can’t — I-I-I’m going back home. | 听着 我去不了 我要回家 |
[15:31] | I’m going back to Mexico. | 我要回墨西哥 |
[15:33] | Um…I’m sorry. What? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[15:35] | – For how long? – I don’t know. For a bit. | -多长时间 -我不知道 一阵子 |
[15:36] | Maybe for good. There’s an emergency. | 也许不回来了 有点急事 |
[15:38] | – Can we talk about this? – Jordan, I’m sorry. | -我们能聊聊吗 -乔丹 对不起 |
[15:42] | I quit. | 我要辞职 |
[15:44] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:29] | All right. And what medications are you on, ma’am? | 女士 你目前在使用哪些药物 |
[16:33] | I can’t always remember them all. | 我记不住所有的药名 |
[16:35] | It’s easier if just show you. | 我直接给你看吧 |
[16:46] | All right. | 好了 |
[16:48] | Well…no rash, no fever. | 没有皮疹 没发烧 |
[16:53] | – Are you sure about that? – Yep. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[16:56] | Touch your chin to your chest for me. | 摸摸你的下巴 一直到你的胸 |
[16:59] | I-I-I can’t. | 我不行 |
[17:00] | My neck’s too stiff. | 我的脖子动不了 |
[17:02] | Yeah. You are a very smart kid but a very crappy liar. | 你很聪明 但撒起谎来很差劲 |
[17:06] | Your meningitis vaccine worked just the way it should. | 你的脑膜炎疫苗很好地发挥了作用 |
[17:09] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[17:10] | Then you gotta diagnose me with something. | 你得给我诊断个什么病 |
[17:12] | You know they’ll take me away if you don’t. | 你知道的 不然他们就会把我带走 |
[17:14] | I saw them deport a kid’s parents | 我看到他们把一个孩子的父母驱逐出境 |
[17:17] | who was born here but they weren’t. | 就因为他们没有出生在美国 |
[17:18] | He was 6. Come on, you got — | 那孩子才六岁 拜托 你得… |
[17:21] | Hey, slow it down, short stack. Think I don’t know that? | 别急 小矮子 你以为我不知道吗 |
[17:24] | I’m telling you you’re healthy so you don’t freak. | 我告诉你没事 这样你才不会被吓坏 |
[17:26] | I’m telling them that you’re deathly ill, highly contagious, | 我会告诉他们你病得很重 有很强的传染性 |
[17:29] | and can’t leave this hospital under any circumstances. | 无论如何都不能离开医院 |
[17:32] | So be sure to look real pitiful | 所以如果有人过来看 |
[17:35] | if anyone pokes their head in, okay? | 记得装得可怜点 好吗 |
[17:39] | Doctor, huh? You should be an actor. | 医生 你应该做演员 |
[17:45] | Who were you examining in there? | 你在那给谁做检查 |
[17:47] | Someone with a right to privacy. | 某个享有隐私权的人 |
[17:49] | Not if it’s one of my detainees. | 我的收容者们可没有隐私权 |
[17:51] | Yeah, that’s not even remotely how HIPAA works. | 是吗 HIPPA法案可不是这么规定的 |
[17:54] | Look, if someone’s sick, they’re sick. | 听着 如果有人病了那就病着吧 |
[17:56] | I’m not gonna put a dying person on a plane if I can help it. | 如果我说了算我才不会带要死的人上飞机 |
[17:59] | But otherwise, I have a job to do. | 但是 我还有工作要做 |
[18:01] | The healthy ones are going. | 健康的要被带走 |
[18:04] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[18:05] | Yeah. This nurse | 有 这个护士 |
[18:07] | Doctor, doucheface. | 是医生 没长眼睛吗 |
[18:08] | Is impeding my ability to get my detainees out of here. | 妨碍我把收容者带走 |
[18:12] | We will release patients when we feel | 当我们觉得这些患者可以被放走的时候 |
[18:14] | they’re ready to be released and not a moment sooner. | 就会放他们走 否则早一分钟都不行 |
[18:17] | If you’ve got a problem with that, | 如果你对此有疑问 |
[18:18] | feel free to go get yourself a medical degree. | 尽管自己去读个医学学位 |
[18:21] | We’ll wait. | 我们等着 |
[18:25] | Funny. | 真是搞笑 |
[18:28] | While reviewing your C.T., | 我们重新看了你的CT结果 |
[18:30] | we noticed a renal laceration. | 发现了一处肾裂伤 |
[18:31] | Also, you failed to mention that you have only one kidney. | 而且 你也没说你只有一个肾 |
[18:34] | When was it removed? | 什么时候切除的 |
[18:36] | When I was about 12, I had a tumor taken out. | 十二岁的时候 我长了个肿瘤需要切除 |
[18:38] | Small-town doc didn’t know what he was doing. I… | 小地方的医生不知道他们自己在做什么 |
[18:41] | The infection I got was worse than the tumor. | 术后感染比肿瘤还要严重 |
[18:45] | Kidney was so messed up, they had to take it out. | 肾脏衰竭得一塌糊涂 不得不切 |
[18:48] | And this happened while you were still living in Mexico? | 发生这件事的时候你还住在墨西哥吗 |
[18:50] | Yeah. My mom and dad talked about sneaking over, | 是的 我妈妈和爸爸在商量偷渡 |
[18:53] | bringing me up for treatment. | 带我去治疗 |
[18:55] | But Mom thought if we got caught, | 但是妈妈觉得如果我们被抓住了 |
[18:57] | that would hurt our chances of coming over for good. | 就会影响我们以后合法入境的机会 |
[19:00] | She kept thinking we’d be approved any day. | 她一直觉得我们迟早有一天会被批准入境 |
[19:03] | And when did you finally come over legally? | 之后什么时候才合法入境的 |
[19:06] | It was years. | 过了好多年 |
[19:10] | Look, I know you got pissed | 听着 我知道之前你听到 |
[19:12] | when I said that thing about “These people” Earlier. | 我说「这群人」的时候很生气 |
[19:15] | But you and I both know what I mean. | 但是你我都明白我的意思 |
[19:17] | Are you telling me you don’t get looked at different | 你是要告诉我 和这里的其他医生比 |
[19:20] | than the other docs around here? | 你没有被区别对待吗 |
[19:25] | If I, uh, if I didn’t wear my surgical scrubs, | 如果 如果我不穿刷手服 |
[19:28] | half my patients think I’m a janitor. | 一半的病患都会觉得我是个看门的 |
[19:32] | I mean, it’s, uh, it’s like that Louis CK skit. | 就像路易斯·CK的讽刺小品一样 |
[19:34] | You know, people find out I’m a doctor, | 你知道 当人们知道我是个医生以后 |
[19:35] | – and they’re like, “Good for you.” – Yeah. | -就会说「你真不错」之类的 -是啊 |
[19:38] | I get handed car keys | 如果我站的离侍者太近 |
[19:40] | if I stand too close to the valet. | 我就得把车钥匙拿在手里来表明身份 |
[19:45] | Folks in my family think I’m a traitor, | 我们家的人觉得我是个叛徒 |
[19:47] | working with people who would ask for my papers | 和一群脱了制服 |
[19:49] | if they met me out of uniform. | 就翻脸不认人的人工作 |
[19:52] | Then how can you work for them? | 那你为什么还为他们工作 |
[19:53] | Because it’s not about sending families away. | 因为这不是为了拆散家庭 |
[19:56] | It’s about putting away bad guys. | 而是为了把坏家伙送进监狱 |
[19:59] | At least, it used to be. | 至少 过去是这样 |
[20:01] | Used to be about tracking felons and human traffickers, | 过去是为了追踪重罪犯和人口贩子 |
[20:04] | people that made the world worse, let alone the country. | 那些让这个世界和这个国家变糟的人 |
[20:08] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[20:10] | I don’t know. I can’t quit. | 我不知道 我不能辞职 |
[20:14] | Can’t you just become a cop or something? | 你不能就当个警察之类的吗 |
[20:17] | At my age, that ship has sailed. | 在我这个年纪 为时已晚 |
[20:19] | My eldest twins are a year away from college, | 我最大的双胞胎孩子已经从大学毕业一年了 |
[20:23] | and I don’t want them to struggle the way I had to. | 我不想让他们重新走我的老路 |
[20:27] | One day, you’ll learn that sometimes being a parent | 总有一天 你会明白父母就是 |
[20:30] | is about eating a big bucket of crap | 他们自己痛苦地奋斗 |
[20:31] | so your kids don’t have to. | 只为了自己的孩子不必如此 |
[20:33] | I’ll bet your daddy did the same. | 我打赌你爸爸也是这么做的 |
[20:40] | I appreciate you calming down long enough | 我建议你平静下来 |
[20:41] | so we can treat you. | 这样我们才能对你进行治疗 |
[20:43] | Well, now that my deal is set, I got nothing to worry about. | 我的认罪协议已经谈妥 没什么好担心了 |
[20:46] | ‘Sides, I was just messing with you, | 而且我之前还跟你缠绵过呢 |
[20:48] | flirting with the pretty lady. | 跟正点的女生打情骂俏 |
[20:51] | That’s an interesting way of doing it. | 您这做事风格还挺别致 |
[20:53] | Hey, maybe when I get into the witness protection, | 没准等我进了证人保护计划 |
[20:55] | you can come visit me. | 你可以来看我 |
[20:56] | They’re gonna set me up real nice. | 他们会把我保护得好好的 |
[20:59] | I got enough on the cartel to avoid prison and start over. | 我已经受够了在黑帮逃避入狱和重新做人啥的 |
[21:03] | I’m not sure how it works, | 我不知道具体是什么情况 |
[21:04] | but I do think it’s a good idea to make things right. | 不过我觉得改邪归正是好主意 |
[21:07] | There’s no making it right. | 没有改邪归正 |
[21:09] | There’s only surviving. | 只有设法生存 |
[21:11] | The cartel wants to set an example with me. | 黑帮想要用我来杀鸡儆猴 |
[21:14] | I’ve seen a man’s face peeled off. | 我见过一个人的脸被活活剥下 |
[21:18] | That was one of my own tricks. | 那只是我的诡计 |
[21:21] | They’ll do it to me now. | 现在他们要这么对我 |
[21:23] | I ain’t going out like that. | 我是不会那样被打倒的 |
[21:26] | That’s…fascinating. | 真是 让人吃惊 |
[21:28] | But in the meantime, we’re gonna get you upstairs to C.T. | 现在我们要带你上楼去做CT |
[21:30] | so that we can get a better look at your injuries. | 这样我们才能更好地查看你的伤势 |
[21:32] | And then the Feds will be here in about an hour, | 联调局一个小时以后会过来 |
[21:34] | so you can tell them your story. | 你可以给他们讲讲你的故事 |
[21:36] | Oh, I got some great ones. | 我还有很多厉害的故事 |
[21:38] | I used to boil people alive. | 我曾经煮过活人 |
[21:40] | Once, I made a guy’s wife watch. | 还有一次 我让他老婆亲眼看着 |
[21:43] | But carving a man’s heart out with his own set of steak knives | 但是我最喜欢的还是用他家的牛排刀 |
[21:46] | was definitely my best. | 把他的心挖了出来 |
[21:49] | Hey, she’s a tough one. | 她很难搞 |
[21:52] | She likes my stories. | 她喜欢我的故事 |
[21:53] | Yeah, I’m sure she does. | 没错 我相信她肯定喜欢 |
[21:55] | So I’m gonna come with you to C.T. | 我和你一起去CT室 |
[21:57] | Good, so I can tell you all about Cain. | 好 这样我就可以告诉你凯恩的事了 |
[22:00] | He quit. | 他辞职了 |
[22:02] | – What? – He quit. | -什么 -他辞职了 |
[22:08] | I heard this guy killed over 300 people. | 我听说这家伙杀过三百多个人 |
[22:12] | How do you even track that? | 这是怎么统计出来的 |
[22:13] | Is there, like, a murder podcast or something? | 是有那种 杀人播客之类的东西吗 |
[22:15] | Yeah, ’cause that’s not creepy. | 是 因为那一点也不恐怖 |
[22:18] | I’m just saying. Guy’s got stories. | 我只是说说 这家伙有故事 |
[22:22] | You don’t seem like the kind of girl who’d be interested | 你看上去不像是哪种 |
[22:23] | in those kind of stories. | 会对这种故事感兴趣的姑娘 |
[22:26] | I have many layers. | 我有很多面 |
[22:28] | Wait a minute. I gotta cuff you. | 等一下 我要把你拷上 |
[22:30] | Come on. Come on. | 过来 过来 |
[22:47] | Security, get your asses down here now. | 保安 赶紧给我过来 |
[22:49] | Althea, get down! | 奥尔瑟 趴下 |
[22:55] | Begin evacuation of all patients on the fourth floor. | 现在开始疏散四层所有病患 |
[22:59] | How many shots did he fire? | 他开了几枪 |
[23:00] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[23:01] | – Nine. – So he’s still got some left. | -九颗 -所以他还有子弹 |
[23:03] | All right, I just got off the phone with Security, | 我刚给保安打完电话 |
[23:05] | and they’re going to send you maps of the vents. | 他们会把通风管道图发给你们 |
[23:07] | We’re also putting extra officers and guards on every floor. | 我们还会给每一层增加警力和保安 |
[23:10] | Okay. Move out. Coordinate with the nurses. | 好的 去吧 和护士协调好 |
[23:12] | I want every inch of this hospital covered. | 要把医院的每一寸都照顾到 |
[23:15] | All patients on the fourth floor will be evacuated. | 疏散四楼所有病患 |
[23:17] | I should’ve suspected he was up to something | 他镇定下来的时候我就该想到 |
[23:19] | when he calmed down. | 他有什么阴谋 |
[23:20] | You know, I should have helped the guys tie him down. | 我该帮他们把他绑起来 |
[23:22] | Tony patted him down and said he was clean. | 托尼搜过身了 说他身上没有武器 |
[23:24] | And SWAT wanted him alert so he could talk to the for the Feds. | 特警队要他保持清醒以便和联调局谈话 |
[23:26] | We had five cops outside of that room. | 屋子外面有五个警察 |
[23:27] | Security is not our job. | 安保不是我们的工作 |
[23:31] | All right, whose wife do you want call, | 好吧 你想给谁的妻子打电话 |
[23:32] | Tony or Bill’s? | 托尼还是比尔 |
[23:34] | Hey, Jordan. I gotta check in on Angel | 乔丹 我得去看一下安吉尔 |
[23:37] | and I got my hands full with his mom. | 而且我还忙着救治他妈妈 |
[23:38] | But I need constant updates on the Romero situation. Okay? | 定时告诉我罗梅洛事件的最新情况好吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, you got it. You got it. | 好的 没问题 |
[23:42] | What happened? I heard he went up the C.T. like a razor snake. | 怎么回事 听说他在CT室像利刃蛇一样 |
[23:44] | Yeah, well, he’s a trained killer. | 是的 他是一个训练有素的杀手 |
[23:46] | He’s got tricks we can’t even imagine. | 他的本事我们想都想不到 |
[23:48] | Okay, where are we on the outbreak? | 脑膜炎疫情如何 |
[23:50] | Uh, looks like Angel’s mom is the index case. | 似乎安吉尔的妈妈是首发病例 |
[23:51] | Close contacts got prophylaxis. | 和她密切接触过的人都得到了预防治疗 |
[23:53] | 10 got admitted. The rest are good to go. | 十人收治入院 其他的可以走了 |
[23:55] | Never thought a clean bill of health would be bad news. | 从没想过健康证明还能是坏事 |
[23:57] | Drew, we should go join SWAT. | 德鲁 我们应该加入特警队 |
[23:59] | If things get uglier, they’re gonna need our help. | 如果情况恶化 他们需要我们帮助 |
[24:01] | – Okay. – All right. All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[24:04] | All right, everyone, this is just a precaution. | 各位 这只是预防措施 |
[24:07] | I assure you, despite whatever rumors you may have heard, | 我向大家保证 不管你们听到什么传闻 |
[24:10] | that the vents do not connect from floor to floor. | 每层楼之间的通风管道是不相连的 |
[24:12] | All right, this man is trapped on the fourth floor. | 这人被困在四楼了 |
[24:14] | -Yeah, all 10,000 feet of it. -I am not in the mood, okay? | -一层楼900平方 -我没心情理你 |
[24:17] | I’m going back upstairs to check on SWAT. | 我要回楼上去看看特警队 |
[24:19] | You’ve got the floor. All right, everyone, get back to work. | 这层你负责 好了各位 回去干活 |
[24:21] | Let’s go, folks. | 走吧 各位 |
[24:25] | E.R. | 急诊室 |
[24:27] | – Is, uh, Cain Diaz there? – No. | -凯恩·迪亚斯在吗 -不在 |
[24:30] | Cain Diaz is not working tonight. Can I take a message? | 凯恩·迪亚斯今天不上班 要留言吗 |
[24:36] | Hello? Well… | 喂 |
[24:40] | Hey, Angel, I got some good news. | 安吉尔 好消息 |
[24:42] | Your mom is… | 你妈妈 |
[24:45] | Hey, hey! I need some help in here! Now! | 快来帮忙 快点 |
[24:48] | Hey, Angel? Angel? | 安吉尔 安吉尔 |
[24:50] | – Hey, he needs Narcan. – Okay. | -他需要纳洛酮 -好的 |
[24:51] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:52] | – He tried to kill himself? – I don’t think so. | -他要自杀吗 -我觉得不是 |
[24:54] | I think he was just trying | 我觉得他就是想 |
[24:55] | to get sick enough to stay with his mom. | 让自己病倒 就能和妈妈在一起了 |
[24:58] | Well, how long’s it been? Who was with him last? | 发生多久了 谁是最后和他在一起的 |
[25:00] | I was with him 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟之前我和他在一起 |
[25:01] | He was — he was fine, he was resting. | 他那时候还没事 在休息 |
[25:02] | Well, there’s still time for gastric decontamination. | 还有时间洗胃 |
[25:06] | – You know what? He — he needs glucagon. – I’m on it. | -他需要胰高血糖素 -我来 |
[25:11] | All right, Angel, this is gonna be a bit uncomfortable, okay? | 安吉尔 会有点不舒服的 好吗 |
[25:25] | Tell me when you’re set. | 准备好了告诉我 |
[25:27] | He’s set. | 准备好了 |
[25:46] | He must have taken half the bag. | 他肯定把半袋都吃了 |
[25:50] | – Flush him again. – Okay. | -再洗一次 -好的 |
[25:52] | Hey, you’re doing great. | 你很棒 |
[25:54] | So it’s a simple procedure. | 这是个简单的手术 |
[25:56] | In and out, and you’ll be good as new. | 进去出来 你就全好了 |
[26:00] | This, uh, whatchamacallit. | 这个 什么病来着 |
[26:01] | I’m not gonna lose any more organs? | 我不会再失去其他器官了吧 |
[26:03] | It’s a renal artery branch embolization. | 是肾动脉分支栓塞 |
[26:05] | 80% success rate. And you’ll do great. | 成功率80% 你会没事的 |
[26:09] | Doc, there was this kid and his mom. | 医生 那个孩子和他妈妈 |
[26:12] | I heard the nurses say they brought ’em in. | 我听护士说他们来了 |
[26:14] | Kid O.D.’d? Smart kid, sweet. | 孩子服药过量 那孩子聪明可爱 |
[26:18] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[26:20] | I don’t know. Um, they’re both having a rough go of it. | 我不知道 他们俩都不太好 |
[26:23] | It’s my fault, all of it. | 这全都是我的错 |
[26:26] | What do you mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[26:27] | I brought them in. I arrested them. | 是我把他们抓进去的 |
[26:30] | I’m the one picked them up at the courthouse. | 是我把他们从法院带走的 |
[26:33] | What’d they do? | 他们犯了什么罪 |
[26:35] | Nothing. | 无罪 |
[26:36] | She was testifying against an abusive husband. | 她去作证指控虐待他们的丈夫 |
[26:38] | I knew it. I ambushed and brought her in. | 我知道 我下了埋伏然后把她带走了 |
[26:42] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[26:44] | Because I am a weak man. | 因为我是个软弱的人 |
[26:47] | My supervisor — he threatened me. | 我的上级威胁我 |
[26:48] | Said if I didn’t keep my numbers up, | 他说如果我不能保证逮捕人数 |
[26:50] | he’d find someone who could. | 他就找其他人代替 |
[26:55] | So what are you gonna do about it? | 所以你准备怎么做 |
[26:57] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我也无能为力了 |
[26:59] | The deal is done. They are going back. | 结果已定 他们会被遣返 |
[27:03] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[27:05] | You had us pretty scared. | 你吓到我们了 |
[27:07] | Yeah, you can’t do that, Angel. You could have killed yourself. | 你不能这么做 安吉尔 你可能会死的 |
[27:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:11] | I just wanted to get sick enough so I could stay with my mom. | 我只是想得病 就能和妈妈在一起了 |
[27:15] | Yeah, we know. | 我们明白 |
[27:16] | You don’t have to be sick to stay with her. | 你不用生病也能和她在一起 |
[27:20] | But I-I heard the ICE agent say that | 但是我听移民海关执法局的探员说 |
[27:22] | he’d make me go back. | 他要把我们送回去 |
[27:24] | Hey, don’t worry about him. We got your back, okay? | 别担心他 我们保护你 好吗 |
[27:27] | You just gotta trust us. | 你相信我们就好 |
[27:29] | Last person I trusted was the lawyer | 我上一个相信的人 |
[27:32] | who said that he was gonna help me with my immigration case. | 是说要帮我办移民的那个律师 |
[27:36] | He didn’t even bother to show up. | 他都没出现 |
[27:37] | Well, we’re not him. | 我们不是他 |
[27:40] | We’re not gonna let you down. | 我们不会让你失望的 |
[27:42] | I made a promise, and I keep my promises. | 我保证过了 我说话算话 |
[27:45] | I know. | 我明白 |
[27:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:49] | Don’t be sorry. Just get better, okay? | 不用道歉 好起来就行 好吗 |
[27:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:56] | All non-essential personnel are being evacuated from the fourth floor. | 疏散四楼所有非必要人员 |
[28:00] | We’ve covered half of fourth floor | 我们覆盖了四楼的一半 |
[28:01] | and have drones in the vents. We’ll find him. | 通风管道放了无人机 我们会找到他的 |
[28:04] | – Shoot to kill? – No. | -击毙吗 -不行 |
[28:04] | Feds still want him alive. | 联调局还是要活人 |
[28:06] | He may have intel on an undercover agent that’s gone missing. | 他可能会有某个失踪卧底探员的情报 |
[28:14] | Captain. | 上尉 |
[28:20] | Well, looks like we found him. | 看来我们找到他了 |
[28:45] | All drones are active. | 所有无人机均已开启 |
[28:46] | Okay, we’ve got maintenance dropdowns | 好的 在东侧和南侧两条走廊 |
[28:47] | in these two corridors east and south. | 都有维修管道口 |
[28:49] | I want you two on these access points and every other one. | 你们两人一组守好每个维修口 |
[28:52] | – He’s on the move. – What about rolling | -他在移动中 -往通风管道里 |
[28:54] | a couple of canisters of CS into these vents? | 扔几个催泪瓦斯怎么样 |
[28:55] | No, can’t do that. | 不行 不能这样 |
[28:56] | You’ll gas the ICU and neonatal. | 重症和新生儿监护室都会受到影响 |
[28:58] | Can we close the vents off in sections? | 可以把那两处的通风口关闭吗 |
[29:00] | Uh, maybe, but we don’t have time | 或许可以 不过我们没时间 |
[29:01] | to get a HVAC guy down here and figure that out. | 把维修工叫下来弄明白怎么做 |
[29:03] | – What about a flash bang? – Mnh. Too many corners. | -那闪光弹呢 -太多转角了 |
[29:05] | No guarantee it’ll blind him. | 不能保证会令他暂时失明 |
[29:06] | And with all the fiberboard, we risk starting a fire. | 而且这些纤维板会有起火的风险 |
[29:08] | There! Got eyes on him. | 在这 看到他了 |
[29:12] | Bastard’s not stupid. | 这混蛋倒是不傻 |
[29:14] | Okay, let’s go get him. | 好 我们去抓住他 |
[29:15] | – No way. I’m going. – No, no, you can’t. | -没戏 我去 -不不 你不能 |
[29:17] | Why the hell not, Callahan? | 凭什么不行 卡拉翰 |
[29:19] | You’re a SWAT doc, not SWAT. | 你是特警队医 不是特警队员 |
[29:21] | I am, and I’m your C.O. | 而我是 并且我是你的长官 |
[29:24] | We move out in five. | 五分钟内行动 |
[29:26] | Move out. | 出发 |
[29:36] | Looks like you guys found the one safe spot in the hospital. | 看来你们俩找到了医院里一个安全角落 |
[29:38] | That and his mom’s in the ICU. | 那位和他的妈妈在重症监护室 |
[29:40] | We’re waiting for Scott to give us the okay to go in. | 我们在等斯科特准许我们进去探视 |
[29:43] | Aren’t you guys a little lost? O.R. is on a different floor. | 你们是迷路了吗 手术室不在这一层 |
[29:45] | That’s the guy who arrested us. | 那是逮捕我们的人 |
[29:48] | Nope, not lost at all. | 不 并没有迷路 |
[29:50] | – You did this on purpose. – Yep, I did. | -你是特意这么做的 -是的 |
[29:57] | How — How’s my mom? | 我妈妈怎么样了 |
[29:59] | Well, she’s still in critical condition, | 她的情况还是比较危重 |
[30:01] | but I think we’ve got her meds right now, | 不过我们现在给她用药了 |
[30:03] | and she should be okay. | 她应该会好起来的 |
[30:05] | You can go in and see her now. | 你现在可以进去看她了 |
[30:07] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Okay. | -来吧 我们走 -好的 |
[30:12] | Hey, Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:14] | Mom! | 妈 |
[30:18] | I thought you’d be with SWAT. | 我以为你会和特警队在一起 |
[30:19] | Yeah, I had patients. | 对 我有病人 |
[30:20] | O.D.s and heart attacks don’t care | 吸毒过量和心脏病人不会在意 |
[30:21] | if you’re chasing a psychopath up into the vents. | 你是不是要在通风管道里追一个疯子 |
[30:23] | They found him? | 他们找到他了吗 |
[30:24] | Yeah. Rene’s headed up there in a couple. | 对 蕾内马上就要上去找他 |
[30:25] | I wanna be there in case she finds him, | 我想去那等着以防她找到他 |
[30:27] | or he finds her. | 或是他找到她 |
[30:28] | Okay. Hey. Listen. I know this isn’t the best time, | 好 听着 我知道这不是个好时机 |
[30:30] | but I wanted to give you a heads up. | 不过我想先跟你说一下 |
[30:32] | I just talked to Syd, | 我刚跟茜德通过话 |
[30:33] | and she’s pulling out of running the combat center. | 她要退出军事医疗培训中心的项目了 |
[30:35] | Her husband threatened to sue her | 她丈夫威胁她要起诉她 |
[30:36] | for full custody of the kid, | 以获得孩子的全部监护权 |
[30:37] | saying her predilection for danger made her an unfit parent. | 说她喜欢犯险因此不适合为人父母 |
[30:40] | – What a bastard. – Yeah, you said it. | -真是个混蛋 -是啊 可说的呢 |
[30:42] | Anyway, I’m canceling the meeting with the Colonel. | 总之 我要取消和上校的会议 |
[30:43] | There’s no way we can replace Syd | 我们不可能在最后一刻 |
[30:45] | at the last second like this, so… | 找到人来代替茜德 所以 |
[30:46] | Yeah, look, maybe there is. Just don’t cancel the meeting. | 听着 没准有可能 先别取消会议 |
[30:49] | I’ll — I’ll — I’ll explain later, okay? | 我一会解释 好吗 |
[30:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[31:07] | Is there a problem, Officer? | 有问题吗 警官 |
[31:09] | Problem is you’re doing 90 miles an hour. | 问题是你的时速有145公里 |
[31:11] | Oh. Yeah, you know, I’m a doctor at, uh — | 是啊 要知道我是一名医生 |
[31:14] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[31:15] | Don’t move! | 不要动 |
[31:28] | Hey, Cain. | 凯恩 |
[31:30] | It’s been a long time. | 好久不见 |
[31:37] | You just made me a lot of money, man. | 你刚刚给我赚了很多钱 兄弟 |
[31:41] | Drive. | 开车 |
[32:07] | Rene! Rene?! | 蕾内 蕾内 |
[32:09] | – I’m going up there! – Boss said — | -我要上去 -头儿说 |
[32:10] | I don’t care what she said, okay? | 我不管她说什么 好吗 |
[32:11] | She’s injured, she needs medical attention. | 她受伤了 她需要接受治疗 |
[32:13] | I gotta go up there. Drew — | 我得上去 德鲁 |
[32:14] | – Be ready to take her to trauma. – Yes. | -准备好带她去创伤室 -对 |
[32:17] | T T Tee! Tee — | |
[32:20] | What is he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[32:21] | Being T.C. | 做他自己 |
[32:25] | Rene. | 蕾内 |
[32:29] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:31] | – I’m shot. – Yeah. | -我中枪了 -对 |
[32:32] | I know I clipped him, though. | 不过我知道我击中他了 |
[32:33] | I’m sure you did. | 我相信你打到了 |
[32:35] | Okay, I found her, but she needs treatment. | 我找到她了 不过她需要救治 |
[32:37] | You got our location? | 你有我们的位置吗 |
[32:39] | Okay, sorry, this is gonna hurt like a bitch. | 好了 抱歉 这会疼到爆 |
[32:48] | Hey! Over here! I got Rene. | 在这呢 蕾内在我这 |
[32:51] | T Tee! | |
[32:57] | Got her. | 接住她了 |
[33:00] | You’re good. | 没事了 |
[33:01] | I got you. I got you. Let’s get her down here. | 接住你了 接住你了 把她放这 |
[33:03] | Easy, easy. | 小心点 小心点 |
[33:07] | G.S.W. Left shoulder. | 左肩有枪伤 |
[33:09] | T.C., you get down from there! | TC 你从那下来 |
[33:11] | – No. That’s his last shot. – Tee! | -不 那是他最后一发子弹了 -T |
[33:13] | Don’t worry. Going in! | 别担心 我去了 |
[33:16] | We gotta page Scott and get him to the O.R. | 得呼叫斯科特让他去手术室 |
[33:36] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[33:41] | Find him. | 要找到他 |
[33:44] | They’re over the physical therapy room! | 他们在理疗室上面 |
[33:45] | Go! Go! Go! | 走走走 |
[34:30] | – We got visual. – Get him out of there! | -看到他了 -把他弄下来 |
[34:36] | – Let’s get a gurney! – Go! | -去推个轮床 -走 |
[34:38] | Get off of him! | 把手挪开 |
[34:39] | Hey. You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:42] | Where’s that gurney?! | 轮床在哪呢 |
[34:47] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[34:54] | Operation was a success. You’re gonna be fine. | 手术很成功 你会好起来的 |
[34:57] | Any news on that boy and his mom? | 那个男孩和他妈妈有消息了吗 |
[35:00] | There just might be. | 可能是有 |
[35:08] | Why did you bring me here? | 你为什么把我带到这来 |
[35:10] | Craziest thing. | 有件不可思议的事 |
[35:12] | Apparently, some anonymous ICE agent | 很显然 某位不知名的移民海关执法局探员 |
[35:14] | called a judge and said there were irregularities | 给法官打电话说 |
[35:16] | with the way you were brought in. | 你们是被违规逮捕的 |
[35:19] | You and your mom get to stay. | 你和你的妈妈可以留下了 |
[35:21] | – Seriously?! – Seriously. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[35:25] | Thought you might want to experience that live. | 我觉得你可能想亲眼看到这一幕 |
[35:33] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[35:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:43] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[35:45] | Of course. | 不用谢 |
[35:48] | Rene shot, all those people deported anyway. | 蕾内中枪 那些人被驱逐出境 |
[35:53] | Romero’s singing like a canary, | 罗梅洛要告发同伙 |
[35:55] | trying to strike a deal with the Feds. | 想要和联调局达成认罪协议 |
[35:59] | What do we gotta do to get a win? | 要怎么做才能赢一件事 |
[36:00] | Well, that mother and son, they’re staying, | 那对母子 他们可以留下来 |
[36:03] | so that’s something. | 这就很了不起了 |
[36:05] | And the rest of those people, | 其余的人 |
[36:07] | – they’re better off than when you found them. – Okay. | -比你找到他们的时候更健康了 -好吧 |
[36:09] | Rene — she’s in recovery and she’s doing fine. | 蕾内在逐渐康复 情况不错 |
[36:12] | Yeah, you’re right. But… | 你说得对 但是 |
[36:15] | Could you not have grabbed the Lidocaine? | 你是不是没拿利多卡因 |
[36:17] | Idiots who chase after dangerous criminals? | 追捕危险罪犯的傻瓜 |
[36:18] | – They don’t get Lidocaine. – Yeah, well, I had to. | -才不给他们利多卡因 -我必须去 |
[36:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:24] | It’s what makes me love you and hate you. | 所以我才既爱你又恨你 |
[36:29] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[36:34] | Hope I’m not interrupting. They said you’d be in here. | 希望我没打扰你们 他们说你在这 |
[36:36] | Amira. | 阿米拉 |
[36:41] | It looks like you had a much more eventful night than I had. | 看起来你今晚过得比我更充实 |
[36:43] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:47] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:49] | Y-you must be Jordan. | 你肯定是乔丹 |
[36:52] | Yeah. Amira. It’s, uh, nice to meet you. | 是的 阿米拉 认识你真高兴 |
[36:56] | Um, I didn’t know you were coming… | 我不知道你要来 |
[36:57] | Uh, here… | 来这里 |
[36:59] | or to the States. | 或者说来美国 |
[37:03] | T.C. doesn’t tell us very much. | TC没跟我们说太多 |
[37:06] | Wait, he didn’t tell you | 等等 他没告诉过你 |
[37:07] | I’m joining the combat training team? | 我要加入军事医疗培训小组了 |
[37:11] | So Syd canceled, and she needed a fill-in. | 茜德退出了 需要有人补上 |
[37:16] | I was in the vents. | 我在通风口里 |
[37:17] | I don’t know how you put up with him. | 我不知道你是怎么忍他的 |
[37:20] | Okay, why don’t you two yell at me | 等你们跟上校 |
[37:22] | after the presentation with the Colonel? | 汇报展示完毕之后 再朝我吼 |
[37:26] | I was in the vents. | 我在通风口里 |
[37:28] | You said. | 你说过 |
[37:37] | Hey, uh, do you wanna grab breakfast? | 你想吃早饭吗 |
[37:39] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -想 -好 |
[37:41] | Just let me go get changed. | 我去换个衣服 |
[37:42] | Sure. Sounds good. | 好 听起来不错 |
[37:45] | Hey, uh, can I talk to you for a sec? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[37:47] | Sure. What — what’s up? | 好 怎么了 |
[37:48] | Yeah, it’ll only — only take a minute. | 一分钟就好 |
[37:55] | Look, there’s no easy way to say this, so I’m just gonna like… | 这话很难开口 所以我就 |
[37:58] | If you are trying to break up with my sister through me? | 你要让我传信 跟我姐姐分手 |
[38:00] | – No. No. – No, no. No. It’s not that. | -不行 -不是这件事 |
[38:02] | It’s quite the opposite. | 其实正相反 |
[38:04] | Look, Bella’s a grown woman. | 贝拉是成年人了 |
[38:06] | She doesn’t need anyone’s permission to do anything. | 她做什么都无需经过别人允许 |
[38:10] | But she’s your sister, and you’re my best friend, | 但她是你姐姐 而你是我最好的朋友 |
[38:13] | and it would kill me if I did anything to — | 要是我做了什么破坏这段感情的事 |
[38:15] | to mess up that relationship. Uh, or our relationship. | 或者破坏我们友谊的事 我会很痛苦 |
[38:19] | You — you — you — you — you’re freaking me out, man. | 你吓到我了 哥们 |
[38:21] | – What are you getting at? – Okay. Okay. | -你想说什么 -好吧 好吧 |
[38:27] | So if I asked Bella to marry me, would you give me your blessing? | 要是我向贝拉求婚 你会祝福我吗 |
[38:30] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[38:33] | Oh. I’m sorry. Obviously, you’re messing with me. | 不好意思 你显然在逗我 |
[38:35] | Terrible joke, Kenny. That is my sister. | 这玩笑可太过分了 肯尼 她可是我姐 |
[38:38] | No. | 不 |
[38:39] | No. No? | 不 不 |
[38:40] | It’s — it’s been a month. | 都一个月了 |
[38:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:44] | But when you know, you know. | 但你知道了才算 |
[38:45] | Okay, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[38:47] | Look, man, I’ve seen you get like this before, okay? | 听着 哥们 我之前看过你变成这样 |
[38:50] | Like, I don’t wanna hurt your feelings, | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[38:52] | but sometimes you get into women, like, | 但有时候你对女孩子 |
[38:54] | a little bit faster than maybe they’re ready for. | 进展太快 她们还没准备好接受 |
[38:57] | Right? And I don’t — I don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 好吗 而且我不想看你受伤 |
[38:59] | No, no. But, look, it’s different this time. | 不 但这次不一样 |
[39:02] | We both feel the same way. | 我们感受相同 |
[39:08] | So do I have your blessing? | 那你祝福我们吗 |
[39:11] | Yes. Yes. Of course, of course. | 当然了 当然了 |
[39:15] | But know this, if she says no, I warned you — | 但你要知道 如果她拒绝了 我可警告过你 |
[39:19] | Already asked her. She said yes! | 我已经求过婚了 她答应了 |
[39:23] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[39:25] | Oh, you already had that loaded. It’s done. | 你已经得到你想要的回答了 木已成舟 |
[39:27] | Took all day to pick out the filter. | 我花了一整天选滤镜 |
[39:29] | – Congrats, Kenny! – Thank you so much. | -恭喜你 肯尼 -太谢谢了 |
[39:31] | Get over here, man! Oh, congratulations! | 过来 哥们 恭喜 |
[39:36] | We have the staff, the skill, and the flat-out grit | 我们有优秀的员工 高超的医术 还有勇气 |
[39:39] | to make this program a success. | 让这个项目成功 |
[39:42] | In conclusion, Colonel Parnell, | 总之 帕内尔上校 |
[39:44] | San Antonio Memorial is the perfect place | 要让你的医护人员接受军医训练 |
[39:46] | for your medics and doctors to get their combat training. | 圣安东尼奥纪念医院是不二之选 |
[39:50] | That’s excellent work. | 讲得不错 |
[39:52] | Callahan, your reputation proceeds you, | 卡拉翰 你名声在外 |
[39:55] | both good and bad. | 有好的也有坏的 |
[39:57] | But the intel is that there’s nobody better under fire | 但重点是如果有人命悬一线 |
[39:59] | when somebody’s life is on the line. | 没人能比你在枪林弹雨中做得更好 |
[40:01] | Dr. Anawi, you’re no Major Jennings. | 阿纳维医生 你不是詹宁斯少校 |
[40:04] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[40:05] | Syd is certainly difficult to replace, | 很难找到替代茜德的人 |
[40:09] | but Dr. Anawi runs a unit of the White Helmets in Syria. | 但阿纳维医生在叙利亚带领过一队「白头盔」 |
[40:13] | We know who Dr. Anawi is. | 我们知道阿纳维医生是谁 |
[40:15] | She’s been working with the CIA since med school. | 她从上医学院的时候就和中情局合作 |
[40:19] | And she’s got more actual rescue and combat experience | 她的救援和战斗经验比詹宁斯少校 |
[40:22] | than Major Jennings. | 更丰富 |
[40:24] | She’ll fit in. | 她会做好的 |
[40:26] | So do we have a deal? | 那我们说好了 |
[40:29] | We have a deal. | 说好了 |
[40:32] | Excellent. It’s settled then. | 太棒了 那就这么定了 |
[40:34] | In 90 days, we’ll be up and running. | 90天后 我们会准备好的 |
[40:36] | 90 days? | 90天 |
[40:38] | No, you’ll be be up and running start of next week. | 不 你们下周就要准备好 |
[40:41] | Next week? | 下周 |
[40:43] | We deploy to a combat zone in 90 days. | 我们90天后要进入交战区 |
[40:45] | If my men and women aren’t gonna be ready, | 要是我的属下没准备好 |
[40:47] | I need to know long before then. | 必须让我提前知道 |
[40:49] | Starting Monday, you have three days to convince me | 从周一开始 你们有三天时间说服我 |
[40:52] | that you can turn them into the best combat medics that I’ve ever seen, | 你们可以把他们变成我见过的最出色的军医 |
[40:56] | or I’m going to Tampa Prez and see if they can. | 不然我就去坦帕普雷兹看看他们能不能做到 |
[41:01] | So…in or out? | 所以干不干 |
[41:09] | In. | 干 |
[41:12] | You’ll have your recruits later today. | 今天晚些时候你们就会被聘请 |
[41:15] | Good luck, Doctors. | 祝你们好运 医生们 |
[41:20] | – Well, that was… – Unexpected. | -这可真是 -意想不到 |
[41:22] | You mean the three days or Amira being in the CIA? | 你是说三天还是阿米拉是中情局的 |
[41:27] | I guess it’s time for all of us | 我觉得是时候 |
[41:28] | to get know each other a little better. | 互相更深入了解一下了 |
[41:30] | Right, team? | 是不是 队员们 |