时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Stay low. Stay low. | 身子放低 身子放低 |
[00:08] | This way! Two tangos, 12 o’clock, 50 meters out! | 这边发现两个目标 12点钟方向 50米远 |
[00:12] | Multiple people down on both sides! | 双方多人受伤 |
[00:13] | Come on. Keep going! | 快 别停 |
[00:15] | Let’s go! Cover fire! This is us! | 走 火力掩护 是我们 |
[00:19] | – Get ready. Reagan, Boon, on me! – Yes, sir. | -准备好 里根 波恩 跟着我 -收到 |
[00:21] | – Yes, sir. – Move, move, let’s go! | -收到 -走 走 快走 |
[00:23] | Better hurry, Boon! | 快点 波恩 |
[00:26] | – Paul, Shannon, on me! – Move, move! | -保罗 香农 跟着我 -闪开 闪开 |
[00:28] | Stay low! | 身子放低 |
[00:35] | Here we go. Don’t worry, ma’am, we got you. | 走 别担心 女士 有我们在 |
[00:37] | Paul, Shannon, get to work. | 保罗 香农 赶紧救人 |
[00:38] | Boon, Reagan, another injured person 10 meters out. | 波恩 里根 十米外又有个伤员 |
[00:42] | Ma’am, we’re gonna take care of you, okay? Can I take a look? | 女士 我们会救治你的 我能看看吗 |
[00:48] | Stay low. | 身子放低 |
[00:51] | Boon. Come here. | 波恩 过来 |
[00:54] | GSW to the left chest in respiratory distress. | 左胸枪击伤 现在呼吸困难 |
[00:57] | What else, Boon? | 还有呢 波恩 |
[00:58] | He’s bleeding out, come on. | 他快流血致死了 快 |
[00:59] | Deviated trachea. Absent breath sounds on the right and left. | 气管倾斜 左右呼吸音消失 |
[01:02] | Diagnosis and treatment. | 诊断和治疗方法 |
[01:04] | Needle decompression of the tension pneumothorax. | 用针头释放张力性气胸的压力 |
[01:15] | Endex! Endex! | 结束 结束 |
[01:17] | End of exercise. | 演习结束 |
[01:19] | Wrong move, Ranger. | 失算了 游骑兵 |
[01:20] | And likely your last. | 或许是你的遗言 |
[01:22] | Don’t help her up. That’s a dead body. | 别帮她 那是具死尸 |
[01:24] | Better jock up, boys and girls. | 收拾好装备 各位 |
[01:26] | You keep moving like that, your asses are mine. | 你们要再这样 我非收拾你们不可 |
[01:28] | Train ’em again. Now! Move! | 再训练一次 快 行动 |
[01:31] | Move! | 行动 |
[01:33] | Move, get up. Move! | 行动 起来 快 |
[01:37] | Drill’s over. What’s going on? | 演习结束了 怎么了 |
[01:39] | This is real, Drew. She didn’t get up when everyone else did. | 不是演习 德鲁 别人都能站起来 她不行 |
[01:41] | Pulse is fast and irregular, possible atrial fib RVR? | 脉搏很快不规律 可能心房纤颤伴快速心室率 |
[01:43] | Yeah, she needs to get to the E.R. now. We’ll take her. | 对 得立刻送她去急诊室 我们来处理她 |
[01:45] | All right, keep me apprised. | 好 随时通知我 |
[01:48] | Hesitation costs lives, Boon. | 犹豫会害人命 波恩 |
[01:50] | Roger that, Sir. I didn’t know which way to go. | 明白 我不知道该怎么办 |
[01:52] | There was just a lot going on. | 刚才一下发生太多事了 |
[01:54] | Won’t be any less going on in combat. | 战场上情况只会更复杂 |
[01:56] | Hey, look, talk to your teams, refit your gear, | 通知队友 整理装备 |
[01:58] | we go again in 30 minutes. | 半小时后再来 |
[02:04] | What the hell was that, Reagan? Now you’re dead. | 刚才是什么情况 里根 你现在都没命了 |
[02:05] | I was eliminating a threat, Sir. | 我当时在扫除威胁 长官 |
[02:07] | Too bad the threat eliminated you first. | 很遗憾「威胁」先把你扫除了 |
[02:08] | That Ranger tab doesn’t make you bulletproof. | 游骑兵领章可没给你刀枪不入的能力 |
[02:10] | Now your unit doesn’t have a medic. | 你的团队现在没有医疗人员了 |
[02:12] | Priority number one, protect the patient. | 首要原则 保护病患 |
[02:15] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[02:17] | Sir. | 明白 |
[02:18] | Dismissed. | 解散 |
[02:21] | Hey, did you get a final head count for me and Bella’s | 你有帮我和贝拉明天的订婚派对 |
[02:23] | – engagement party tomorrow? – 100% attendance. | -最终确认人数吗 -百分百出席 |
[02:26] | People around here don’t usually get invited to the Q Club. | 这里的人很少会受邀参加精英会 |
[02:28] | Looks like you’re moving on up, Kenny. | 看来你「飞上枝头变凤凰」了 肯尼 |
[02:30] | Ah, it wasn’t my idea. It was her dad’s. | 不是我的主意 是她爸想这样 |
[02:32] | But I’m not paying for it. So I ain’t saying no. | 但我又不用出钱 所以就没拒绝 |
[02:34] | Anyways, I’ll let Bella know. | 总之我会通知贝拉的 |
[02:36] | She’s over there now finalizing all the details. | 她在敲定所有细节问题 |
[02:38] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好 |
[02:43] | You don’t think this combat training proposal | 这项实战训练的提议 |
[02:44] | was something you should’ve run by me? | 难道不该问问我的意见吗 |
[02:46] | I confided in you that things are shaky. | 我跟你透露过情况不确定 |
[02:48] | And you take this kind of risk without even a phone call? | 你连个电话都不打 就这样承担风险 |
[02:51] | Or an e-mail? | 连邮件也不发 |
[02:52] | I planned on talking to you about this, Julian. | 我本来打算跟你谈谈的 朱利安 |
[02:55] | I just didn’t expect you here today. | 只是没想到你今天就来了 |
[02:57] | Listen, it’s a 3-day trial. | 听着 试验只有三天 |
[03:00] | If it works, cash flows in, | 如果有用 就有资金了 |
[03:02] | and your ass is saved. | 你的麻烦就解决了 |
[03:04] | If it doesn’t work, no harm, no foul. | 如果没用 也没半点影响 |
[03:06] | But there is harm if this doesn’t work. | 如果没用就有影响 |
[03:08] | Bad publicity for Cummings Medical Group. | 卡明斯医疗集团的名声会受损 |
[03:10] | It cheapens the brand. | 降低品牌的水平 |
[03:11] | And the bridge loan I need still hasn’t been approved. | 我要的过桥贷款还是不会批准 |
[03:14] | And if somebody gets hurt or worse, | 要是有人受伤或发生更严重的情况 |
[03:17] | that triggers a lawsuit, and we’re dead. | 那就得吃官司 我们就完蛋了 |
[03:19] | We are taking every possible precaution. | 我们采取了一切预防措施 |
[03:21] | I-I am sure you think you are, but I’m sorry. | 我知道你以为你都考虑到了 但抱歉 |
[03:24] | I’m pulling the plug. | 我要叫停项目 |
[03:25] | No, Julian, please. | 不 朱利安 拜托 |
[03:28] | Just… trust me. | 相信我 |
[03:31] | We can make this work. | 会有效果的 |
[03:32] | I did trust you, Scott. | 我确实相信过你 斯科特 |
[03:34] | But now I learned that was a mistake, too. | 但我现在认识到那也是个错误 |
[03:38] | I just found out through the gossip mill | 我从别人的闲话中得知 |
[03:40] | that you and Jordan lost a baby together. | 你和乔丹有个孩子没保住 |
[03:42] | You don’t think that that was relevant for me to know? | 你觉得我不该知道这事吗 |
[03:46] | Not exactly something I want to talk about. | 这事我不想提起 |
[03:50] | Our past is our past, | 谁都有过去 |
[03:52] | but how ’bout we agree to keep our future and present honest? | 我们不如保证未来和现在彼此坦诚相待呢 |
[03:57] | Attention, everybody, there’s been a mass shooting | 各位注意 南圣安东尼奥大学 |
[04:00] | at San Antonio Southern University. | 发生了一起群众枪击事件 |
[04:02] | There are multiple casualties and they’re asking for all hands on deck. | 有多人伤亡 需要全部人力 |
[04:05] | SWAT is on their way to take you in right now. | 特警队正赶来接你们 |
[04:07] | Reagan, Boon, you’re up. You’re coming with us. | 里根 波恩 来吧 跟我们走 |
[04:09] | Yes, sir. | 收到 |
[04:10] | Drew, Jordan, let’s go. | 德鲁 乔丹 走 |
[04:12] | No, no. Not these people. | 不不 这些人不能去 |
[04:14] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | These aren’t pasty first-year interns. | 他们不是没有经验的第一年实习医生 |
[04:17] | These are doctors and medics who are training for combat. | 他们都是为战场训练过的医生和医护人员 |
[04:19] | We train as we fight. It’s the best training there is. | 在实战中训练 这就是最好的训练 |
[04:21] | There’s no training program anymore. | 训练项目取消了 |
[04:23] | – I’m ending this here and now. – No, he isn’t. | -现在就取消 -不 没有 |
[04:25] | I run this hospital. T.C., go. | 这家医院归我管 TC 去吧 |
[04:27] | And I own this hospital. | 这家医院是我的 |
[04:28] | And my contract gives me the authority to run it. | 可我的合同上写着我有权管理这家医院 |
[04:31] | – T.C., take your teams now. – All right. | -TC 带队走人 -好的 |
[04:32] | – Let’s go. Come on. – Callahan! | -我们走吧 -卡拉翰 |
[04:33] | You get back here! | 你给我回来 |
[04:34] | Callahan. | 卡拉翰 |
[04:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[04:37] | Julian, I am doing what I feel is best for this hospital. | 朱利安 我所做的是我看来对医院最好的 |
[04:40] | So much so you’re willing to bet your job? | 好到你愿意赌上工作吗 |
[04:42] | If this goes south, you’re done, | 如果这件事搞砸 你就完了 |
[04:44] | and you’re paying me back every bit of that bonus. | 而且你要连本带利地赔偿我 |
[04:50] | Scott, hey. | 斯科特 |
[04:53] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样做吗 |
[04:55] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是的 我确定 |
[04:57] | It’s like I said, this is my hospital, | 就像我说的 这是我的医院 |
[04:59] | and we’re doing things my way. | 就按我说的做 |
[05:02] | Watch your back out there, okay? | 在外面要小心 好吗 |
[05:03] | Yeah, you watch your back in here. | 你在这里也要小心 |
[05:27] | 夜 班 医 生 | |
[05:27] | 第 四 季 第 十 集 | |
[05:34] | So what happened out there, Hannah? | 当时怎么了 汉娜 |
[05:35] | I’m not sure. I was running and then I woke up and I saw you guys. | 不知道 我跑着跑着 醒来就看见你们了 |
[05:38] | We had to be at the combat training. | 我们是必须参加军事医疗培训 |
[05:40] | What brought you? Just a glutton for punishment? | 你为什么来 就是不怕吃苦吗 |
[05:42] | The hospital paid us 50 bucks to roleplay. | 医院花五十块钱雇我们扮演这些角色 |
[05:45] | That’s a new socket set and a couple of spark plugs. | 能买一套新的套筒扳手组加几个火花塞 |
[05:48] | Motorhead, are ya? | 你是爱车族吧 |
[05:49] | Try to be. I spend every minute after my classes in my friend’s shop. | 正在努力 我一下课就泡在朋友的店里 |
[05:53] | – Much to my parents’ chagrin. – They don’t like their daughter | -让我父母大失所望 -他们不喜欢 |
[05:56] | sweating under 4,000 pounds of steel? | 自己的女儿在四千斤钢铁下面挥汗如雨 |
[05:57] | They like her toiling in a classroom a whole lot more. | 他们太希望她坐在教室里好好学习了 |
[06:00] | All right, we’re just gonna take a quick look at your chest, okay? | 我们要快速检查一下你的胸部 好吗 |
[06:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:08] | I come from a long line of academics. | 我们家世代搞学术 |
[06:11] | The kind of folks who would rather theorize | 家里人都是那样宁愿 |
[06:12] | how something works for an hour | 花一个钟头研究原理 |
[06:14] | rather than feel it with their hands and figure it out. | 也不愿动手感受一下真正的运作过程 |
[06:16] | Dated some guys like that. | 我和这种人交往过 |
[06:20] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
[06:25] | My chest. | 我胸口疼 |
[06:27] | Jocelyn, run another EKG. | 乔斯林 再做一次心电图 |
[06:29] | Okay, irregular pulse and she’s in rapid AFib. | 脉律不齐且快速心房纤颤 |
[06:31] | Push a 20 of dilt IV. | 推二十毫克地尔硫卓 |
[06:33] | 20 of dilt going in. | 二十毫克地尔硫卓 |
[06:39] | Are you okay, Hannah? | 你还好吗 汉娜 |
[06:41] | Yeah, just… dizzy. | 还好 就是…头晕 |
[06:44] | Weird. I don’t know what’s going on today. | 真奇怪 不知道今天怎么了 |
[06:47] | Double apical impulse. | 双倍心尖搏动 |
[06:48] | Okay, any heart problems in your family? | 你家里有人患心脏病吗 |
[06:50] | No. Why? What’s going on? | 没有 为什么问这个 怎么了 |
[06:53] | You have an irregular heartbeat, and we’re not sure why, | 你心律不齐 我们也不确定什么原因 |
[06:58] | but we’re gonna run some tests and we’ll figure it out. | 但是我们要再做几项检查来查清楚 |
[07:01] | Whatever you say, Doc. | 你说了算 医生 |
[07:02] | Let’s just get under the hood and get her done. | 打开引擎盖查清楚吧 |
[07:06] | This just in. I am live outside the campus of | 刚刚收到的消息 我在南圣安东尼奥大学 |
[07:09] | San Antonio Southern University after tragedy struck today | 校园外进行直播 今天早些时候 |
[07:12] | at the commencement ceremonies. | 在毕业典礼上发生了惨案 |
[07:14] | Police officers are keeping us several blocks away | 警方让我们在几个街区以外 |
[07:16] | following a mass shooting | 跟踪报道此次大规模枪击事件 |
[07:18] | that has left dozens dead and scores injured. | 目前已造成数十人死亡 多人受伤 |
[07:20] | We have obtained footage of the graduation event. | 我们拿到了毕业典礼的监控录像 |
[07:23] | And I must warn you, | 我必须警告大家 |
[07:24] | this video contains graphic content. | 本视频可能会给您带来不适 |
[07:26] | …before YouTube was even created. | 在油管诞生以前 |
[07:31] | Oh, my goodness! | 我的天啊 |
[07:32] | Protestors took matters into their own hands | 抗议者不满毕业典礼演讲嘉宾 |
[07:33] | when they did not approve of the commencement speaker. | 于是私自采取了行动 |
[07:36] | SWAT team is on the scene now. | 特警队已经到达现场 |
[07:39] | The shooters are still at large. | 枪手还没有被捉拿 |
[07:46] | Let’s go. Keep moving, keep moving. | 快走 不要停 不要停 |
[07:48] | All right, stay alert. | 好了 保持警惕 |
[07:54] | – Where are you going? – Hunting. | -你要去哪 -搜索 |
[07:55] | We got reports of multiple shooters still active. | 我们接到报告说多名枪手仍在活动中 |
[07:58] | And they’re placing IEDs, so don’t touch anything, okay? | 他们还放置了简易炸弹 别碰任何东西 |
[08:00] | – Just be careful. – You be careful. | -小心点 -你也小心点 |
[08:06] | Okay, Reagan, you’re with Drew and I on search party. | 里根 你和我还有德鲁一组进行搜救 |
[08:09] | – Jordan… – We’ll run triage. Let’s go. | -乔丹 -我们来分诊伤员 走吧 |
[08:10] | Where do you want me, Sir? | 我去哪一队 长官 |
[08:11] | It’s gonna be a busy night, Boon. | 今晚会很忙的 波恩 |
[08:13] | I need you on triage. Let’s go. | 你去分诊 走吧 |
[08:14] | Hey, no hero stuff, all right? These bullets are real. | 不要逞英雄 好吗 这里是真枪实弹 |
[08:19] | Spread out. We don’t want one round catching the both of us. | 分散开 别让一颗枪子团灭了咱们俩人 |
[08:21] | Relax. You have 5 meters. | 放松 你有五米距离 |
[08:22] | Yeah, well, we’re out in the open, so push out to 10, | 我们现在在野外 所以要扩大到十米 |
[08:24] | or were you sleeping that day in Ranger school? | 你那天在游骑兵学校是不是睡着了 |
[08:26] | Definitely not a lot of sleeping in Ranger school, Sir. | 游骑兵学校绝对没多少时间睡觉 长官 |
[08:28] | But I guess you already knew that, Sir. | 我猜你已经知道这点了 长官 |
[08:29] | Or maybe you don’t, Sir. | 或者你可能不知道 长官 |
[08:30] | Putting a “Sir” on the end | 在句尾加一个「长官」 |
[08:31] | doesn’t hide the disrespect, Lieutenant. | 并不能掩饰你的无礼 中尉 |
[08:33] | I may not be a Ranger, but I’ve had men die in my arms | 虽然我不是游骑兵 但是曾经有兄弟 |
[08:35] | in combat, so drop the attitude. | 在战场上死在我怀里 态度端正点 |
[08:36] | He’s gone. | 他已经死了 |
[08:38] | Get down, get down. | 蹲下 蹲下 |
[08:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[08:54] | I’m Dr. Callahan. | 我是卡拉翰医生 |
[08:55] | This is Dr. Alister and Reagan. | 这是阿利斯特医生和里根医生 |
[08:57] | What’s your name, Sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[09:00] | – Wyatt. – Okay. All right, | -怀特 -好吧 |
[09:02] | we gotta stop this bleeding. He can’t breathe. | 我们得止住流血 他无法呼吸 |
[09:04] | – I’m on it. – We’re sitting ducks in here. | -我来处理 -我们在这里就是活靶子 |
[09:05] | We gotta do it back at triage. | 我们得回到分诊去处理 |
[09:06] | – Hold that. – I got it. – All right. | -拿住 -好了 -好 |
[09:07] | – All right, I got it, I got it. – Good. | -我来 我来 -很好 |
[09:10] | My leg! I’ve been shot. | 我的腿 我中弹了 |
[09:12] | Okay, there’s no going back from where we came. | 我们不可能回到来时的地方 |
[09:15] | The shooters are everywhere. | 到处都是枪手 |
[09:16] | Too many shooters. Let’s get inside. | 枪手太多了 我们到里面去吧 |
[09:17] | Here we go. One, two, three. | 来吧 一 二 三 |
[09:22] | You’re all right. No problem. | 你没事了 没问题 |
[09:24] | Jordan, we got another GSW. | 乔丹 又一个枪伤的 |
[09:26] | All right, let’s set her down. | 让她躺下来 |
[09:29] | All right, guys. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Hi. My name’s Dr. Alexander. I’m gonna take care of you. | 我是亚历山大医生 由我来救助你 |
[09:34] | Hey, Boon, get in here. We got a GSW to the left foot. | 波恩 过来 她左脚受了枪伤 |
[09:36] | – Gotta stop the bleeding. – It’s funny, ’cause I’ve done this | -得止血 -说来有趣 我已经在培训中 |
[09:39] | a hundred times in training, it’s just… | 练过无数次了 但就是… |
[09:40] | Just never with bullets flying around. | 忘记你身边的子弹 |
[09:42] | Imagine you’re back in training, execute what you know, all right? | 想象自己回到培训中 尽力而为明白吗 |
[09:46] | – You got this. Here. – Thanks, Doctor. | -你可以的 -谢谢 |
[09:50] | You have a really nice touch with people. | 你真的很会和人打交道 |
[09:52] | I lead an organization composed almost entirely of men where I’m from. | 我在家乡领导着一个几乎全是男人的团队 |
[09:56] | They sense even a hint of weakness, my team suffers, | 只要察觉到一点软弱的迹象 我的团队就会受累 |
[09:58] | and so do my patients. | 我的病人也会受累 |
[09:59] | Yeah, well, I deal with that here, too. | 我这儿也有相同的情况 |
[10:03] | Hey, Docs. Got a call from a wounded EMT | 医生们 收到一个受伤急救员的呼叫 |
[10:05] | hiding on the west side of campus. | 他就躲在校园西边 |
[10:06] | I got a full bus of patients I gotta get back to SAM. | 还有太多伤员要运 我得回医院了 |
[10:08] | – Can you help look for him? – Yeah, you got it. | -你们能帮忙找一下他吗 -没问题 |
[10:10] | This guy needs a yellow tag. Boon, you’re in charge. | 给他贴个黄色标签 波恩 现在你管事了 |
[10:13] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[10:16] | Don’t worry. You’re safe here. | 别担心 你在这儿很安全 |
[10:21] | The medicine slowed down your heart rate, | 药物让你的心率变缓 |
[10:22] | and then your heart converted back to its normal rhythm. | 然后你的心率恢复到了正常 |
[10:25] | You know what’s causing this? | 你知道这是什么导致的吗 |
[10:26] | Well, your echo shows some abnormal enlargement | 超声心动图显示你的心脏有些增大 |
[10:29] | in your heart, so I’d like to get a cardiac MRI | 所以我想给你做一个心脏核磁共振 |
[10:32] | for a more precise evaluation. | 进一步精准评估病情 |
[10:34] | Thanks, Scott. Uh, you got a sec? | 谢谢 斯科特 可以借一步说话吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[10:40] | Hey, so, I heard you got into it with my dad. | 我听说你和我爸闹分歧了 |
[10:43] | What’s that about? | 是怎么回事啊 |
[10:44] | What’s it always about? Control. | 总是那些事 掌控权 |
[10:47] | Don’t worry. It’ll work out one way or another. | 别担心 总会解决的 |
[10:49] | – But you’re staying, right? – We’ll talk later. | -但你不会离开的 对吧 -待会聊 |
[10:55] | Uh, okay, so we’ve gotta run some more tests. | 好了 我们还得做几项检查 |
[10:58] | Really? I… I was hoping I’d be out of here by now. | 是吗 我以为我现在已经能出院了呢 |
[11:02] | I promised my friend I’d help him work on a car tonight. | 我向朋友保证了今晚帮他修车呢 |
[11:04] | Some guy’s bringing in a ’63 Stingray. | 有人要开1963年的克尔维特来 |
[11:07] | Well, I’m afraid that we have to… | 恐怕我们得… |
[11:08] | – The split window coupe? – That’s the one. | -是那个敞篷跑车吗 -就是它 |
[11:10] | You have a passion for cars, Hannah. | 你真的很爱车啊 汉娜 |
[11:12] | Why are you in school? | 那你为什么还读书呢 |
[11:14] | My parents would rather pay for books than tools. | 我父母更愿意花钱送我上学 而不是捣弄汽车 |
[11:16] | – So buy them yourself. – Uh, Shannon? | -那你就自己买车 -香农 |
[11:19] | I don’t wanna disappoint them. I love them too much. | 我不想让他们失望 我太爱他们了 |
[11:22] | Sometimes disappointing the people you love | 有时候让你所爱的人失望 |
[11:24] | is a part of life. | 是生活的一部分 |
[11:25] | It sucks, but it’s your life. | 很糟糕 但这是你的生活 |
[11:27] | You have to do what’s right for you. | 你得做对自己而言正确的事 |
[11:29] | Shannon. | 香农 |
[11:33] | Wow, uh, did I say something wrong? | 我是说错了什么吗 |
[11:36] | No, no, no. Not at all. | 没有 完全没有 |
[11:38] | Sorry about that. She can be a little intense. | 很抱歉 她有时候有些咄咄逼人 |
[11:41] | Anyways, let’s check this out | 不管了 我们准备好 |
[11:43] | – and then get those tests running. – Okay. | -然后去做检查 -好吧 |
[11:45] | And get you out of here as quick as possible, okay? | 我们会尽快让你出院 好吗 |
[11:48] | We’re clear. | 安全 |
[11:53] | – Watch his head. – Aah! | -注意头 -好的 |
[11:54] | Careful. | 小心 |
[11:55] | All right. GSW left leg. Reagan, take a look. | 左腿受枪伤 里根 检查一下 |
[11:59] | Just soft tissue, Sir. | 只伤到了软组织 长官 |
[12:00] | Okay, slap an Israeli bandage on it. | 用绷带包扎起来 |
[12:04] | We gotta stop this bleeding. | 我们得给他止血 |
[12:05] | Yeah, he’s burst a blood vessel. We gotta cauterize it. | 他有根血管爆裂了 我们需要烧灼止血 |
[12:07] | With what? | 用什么 |
[12:11] | Uh, Wyatt, you know anyone who graduated today? | 怀特 今天毕业的人有你认识的吗 |
[12:14] | Yeah, I know a lot of them. I’m a teacher. | 我认识其中的很多人 我是个老师 |
[12:17] | This is a tragedy. | 这真是个悲剧 |
[12:18] | You know, I didn’t care for the commencement speaker either, | 我也不关心毕业典礼的演讲者 |
[12:21] | but what they’ve done betrays whatever point | 但今天无论他们想证明什么 |
[12:23] | they’re trying to make. | 他们的所作所为都背弃了初衷 |
[12:24] | Yeah, sometimes when you run out of things to say, | 有时费尽口舌 不知还该说些什么 |
[12:25] | your anger speaks the loudest. | 这时你的愤怒才最响亮 |
[12:27] | What do you teach? | 你是教什么的 |
[12:29] | History. Why? | 历史 怎么了 |
[12:31] | Remember those Civil War stories about amputees biting down | 记得那些内战故事吗 那些需要截肢的人 |
[12:33] | on bullets during surgery to deal with the pain? | 通过咬紧牙关来忍受疼痛 |
[12:35] | Yes. Start bitin’. | 咬紧牙关 |
[12:37] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[12:46] | There’s no SWAT. | 没有特警 |
[12:47] | We have a medic out there. We gotta move. | 那里还有个急救员 我们得过去 |
[12:50] | Okay. Cover stops bullets. Concealment doesn’t. | 掩护能挡子弹 而躲起来不能 |
[12:53] | We need cover. | 我们需要掩护 |
[12:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:16] | Hi. I’m Dr. Alexander. This is Dr. Anawi. | 我是亚历山大医生 这是阿纳维医生 |
[13:19] | Can you tell me your name? | 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[13:20] | Nick. I’ve been shot in the abdomen. | 尼克 我腹部中枪了 |
[13:23] | Okay, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[13:26] | He’s not walking out of here. | 他没法走出去 |
[13:30] | Maybe we aren’t either. | 也许我们也是 |
[13:36] | Hey. Come here. | 来这里 |
[13:41] | – What’s the problem? – This man has multiple GSWs. | -什么情况 -他多处受到枪伤 |
[13:43] | We have to get him out of here or he’ll bleed out. | 我们得转移他 否则他会出血过多而死的 |
[13:50] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[13:58] | I’m putting wings on pigs today. | 我今天要把警察送上天 |
[14:05] | Saw she was flagging you. You guys okay? | 看到她拿枪对着你们在 你们还好吗 |
[14:08] | – Much better now. Thank you. – You went out without an escort. | -现在好多了 谢谢 -你们出来没有掩护 |
[14:10] | You can’t do that. | 不能那样做 |
[14:13] | Come on. | 过来 |
[14:14] | – She’s still alive. – Not for long. | -她还活着 -活不久了 |
[14:16] | And I say let nature take its course. | 让她自生自灭吧 |
[14:17] | We don’t do that here. | 在这儿我们不那样做 |
[14:21] | The numbers are backwards. | 数字是倒着的 |
[14:22] | They’ve infiltrated law enforcement. | 他们已经渗入执法人员中了 |
[14:23] | We don’t know who the good guys are at the moment. | 我们现在无法分清好人和坏人 |
[14:25] | You guys see any other cops? | 你们还看见其他警察了吗 |
[14:27] | None, no. | 没有 |
[14:29] | Okay, pass it on. | 传话下去 |
[14:29] | Tell the other cops to roll up their left sleeve. | 让警察把左边袖子卷起来 |
[14:31] | Word of mouth only. No radio. Go! | 口头传述 不要广播 去吧 |
[14:33] | – Yes, Sir. – We can still save her. | -遵命 -我们还能救活她 |
[14:37] | Let’s take her to triage. | 带她去伤员分诊 |
[14:39] | Come on. | 来 |
[14:42] | Wait, really? This is mine. | 真的吗 这是给我的 |
[14:43] | Of course. | 当然 |
[14:44] | Kenny, with all this craziness, I haven’t had a chance | 肯尼 最近事情太多了 还没有机会 |
[14:47] | to officially welcome you into my family. | 正式欢迎你成为我家的一员 |
[14:49] | – Thanks, Dr. Cummings. – Ah, call me Julian. | -谢谢 卡明斯医生 -叫我朱利安 |
[14:52] | Okay. Julian, I appreciate that. | 朱利安 我喜欢 |
[14:55] | You remind me of myself at a younger age. | 你让我想起我年轻的时候 |
[14:58] | Pulled up by the bootstraps, not dependent on anyone else. | 靠自己的力量起家 而不是靠别人 |
[15:03] | I was too soft on my kids. | 我对我的孩子太温和了 |
[15:04] | Spoiled them rotten. | 把他们惯坏了 |
[15:06] | They were lucky to have you. | 他们很幸运有你这个父亲 |
[15:08] | Well, do me a favor and let them know. | 帮我告诉他们一声吧 |
[15:10] | I will. | 我会的 |
[15:11] | Keep up the good work. | 继续好好干 |
[15:13] | I see a lot of potential in you. | 你还有很大的潜能 |
[15:14] | Maybe one day you walk through these doors in a suit | 也许有一天你能从护士 |
[15:17] | instead of scrubs. | 升级为医生 |
[15:18] | You’re a Cummings by proxy now. | 你现在可是卡明斯家族的一员了 |
[15:23] | – Oh, hey, son. – Dad. | -儿子 -爸 |
[15:26] | Kenny. Hey, you realize that that’s just more than | 肯尼 你知道这块手表 |
[15:29] | just a watch, right? | 还代表着别的含义吧 |
[15:31] | How do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:32] | It’s best to be a part of the family, | 最好是成为家庭一员 |
[15:33] | but stay away from the family business, | 但不要管家族企业的事情 |
[15:35] | and gifts like that just end up getting you sucked in even more. | 这样的礼物会让你卷入很多不必要的事情 |
[15:39] | Well, maybe I wanna get sucked in. | 也许我就想参与其中 |
[15:40] | That man has been nothing but full of love and supportive | 自从我向你姐姐求婚后 |
[15:43] | since I proposed to your sister. | 他很关心我 也很支持我 |
[15:45] | He said I have potential. | 他说我有潜能 |
[15:47] | Now I know that may be lip service to you, | 我知道这对你来说只是应酬话 |
[15:49] | but it means something to me. So if you’ll excuse me, | 但对我来说意义很大 不好意思 |
[15:51] | I only have five minutes left on my break. | 我只剩下五分钟的休息时间了 |
[15:54] | Think you’re saving me, bitch? Save yourselves. | 混蛋 你以为你在救我 救你自己吧 |
[15:56] | You’re all just pawns of the imperialist state! | 你们全都是帝国主义国家的手下 |
[15:59] | Lovely manner on this one. | 能说出这样的话也是蠢得可爱 |
[16:00] | Yeah, she’s a real sweetheart. | 是啊 真是个小甜心 |
[16:01] | Boon. | 波恩 |
[16:04] | You have an entry wound on the lower flank. | 胁腹下部有一个入口伤 |
[16:07] | Exit wound, anterior abdomen. | 射出口在腹前 |
[16:10] | This university ignored our protest. | 大学一直无视我们的抗议 |
[16:13] | So we stopped asking for justice and decided to take it. | 所以我们不再寻求正义 而是取代正义 |
[16:16] | We vote where the power is, and our power’s in the streets. | 权力应该把握在平民而不是帝国主义手中 |
[16:19] | Honey, that’s a top-of-the-line nose job. | 鼻子整得很好 |
[16:21] | You don’t look very street to me. | 但在我看来你一点也不酷 |
[16:25] | Chest is clear. | 胸腔没有杂音 |
[16:26] | Weak pulse, probably hypotensive. | 脉搏很弱 很可能是低血压 |
[16:28] | Let’s start some IV fluids. | 开始静脉注射 |
[16:30] | Here’s some NS. There’s nothing more we can do here. | 这里有生理盐水 我们也干不了别的了 |
[16:32] | Her abdomen’s rigid. | 腹部僵硬 |
[16:33] | Boon, get an ETA on the ambulance. | 波恩 确定救护车的到达时间 |
[16:35] | What about Reagan and the sirs? | 那里根和别的人呢 |
[16:36] | We can’t just leave them here. | 我们不能把他们留在这里 |
[16:37] | This is not a discussion. | 照做就行 |
[16:40] | – Never leave a man behind. – Boon! | -不要落下任何一个人 -波恩 |
[16:43] | – I’ll find ’em. – Boon! | -我会找到他们的 -波恩 |
[16:53] | All right, you are one tough customer. | 你还挺顽强的 |
[16:57] | Tell that to my wife. | 把这句话跟我妻子说 |
[16:59] | Obstinance and academia are not synonymous in her eyes. | 在她眼里 搞学术的人都吃不了苦 |
[17:03] | How long you been married? A year. | 你结婚多久了 一年 |
[17:05] | We recently embarked on building our legacy. | 我们最近在着手留下遗产 |
[17:09] | What did you do? Bury some treasure? | 你干了什么 埋了些宝藏 |
[17:11] | No, we started trying to have children. | 不 我们想要个孩子 |
[17:14] | There is no greater service one can provide the human race | 人类最伟大的贡献就是 |
[17:17] | than to proliferate its existence. | 繁衍后代 |
[17:19] | Tell me about it. I became a father last year. | 说得没错 我去年刚成为父亲 |
[17:21] | Best 12 months of my life. | 那是我人生中最美好的十二个月 |
[17:24] | What’s wrong, Wyatt? | 怀特 怎么了 |
[17:27] | I’m embarrassed to say this, but my, uh, | 我有点不好意思说 |
[17:30] | my testicles are killing me. | 但我的睾丸很疼 |
[17:33] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[17:35] | All right, stand up. Drop your pants. | 站起来 脱裤子 |
[17:44] | I hate to say this, Wyatt, | 怀特 我很不想这样说 |
[17:45] | but you have a bilateral testicular torsion. | 但你的双侧睾丸扭转 |
[17:48] | I certainly hope that sounds better in English. | 能用通俗的话解释一下吗 |
[17:51] | Your balls were stomped and twisted in the stampede, Wyatt. | 怀特 你的蛋蛋用力过猛扭在一起了 |
[17:53] | They’re not getting enough blood. | 导致供血不通畅 |
[17:54] | – Nope, not any better. – Reagan. | -不 比这更糟 -里根 |
[17:57] | All right, so the longer it takes to restore blood, | 越久恢复供血 |
[17:59] | the lowered chance you have at fertility. | 你就越难有孩子 |
[18:01] | We gotta get him to an E.R. Now. | 我们现在就带他去急诊室 |
[18:06] | Pull your pants up. | 穿上裤子 |
[18:08] | Police. Open up! | 警察 开门 |
[18:10] | It’s the police. Open up! | 我们是警察 开门 |
[18:12] | – We’re here to get you out. – By yourself? | -我们是来救你们的 -只有你一个吗 |
[18:15] | We’re spread pretty thin, ma’am. And many others need help. | 我们都被分散了 很多人需要帮助 |
[18:17] | Will you open up, please? | 能请你开下门吗 |
[18:19] | Slide your badge under the door. | 把你的徽章从门缝里滑进来 |
[18:24] | The numbers are backwards. | 数字是倒着的 |
[18:28] | I’ll check the other door. Are you good? | 我去守着另一扇门 你没事吧 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Go. | 没事 |
[18:31] | There’s nowhere to run. | 你们跑不掉的 |
[18:33] | Just open up and let us put you out of your misery. | 开门吧 让我帮你们从痛苦中解脱 |
[18:35] | We’ll make it quick. | 我们动作很快的 |
[18:39] | Bullet to the head and it’s all over. | 一枪爆头就完了 |
[18:42] | You won’t feel a thing. | 不会感觉到疼的 |
[18:52] | Reagan! | 里根 |
[19:02] | Boon! I almost shot you. | 波恩 我差点射到你 |
[19:04] | Call it out when you’re coming into a room. | 你进来的时候要喊一声 |
[19:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:08] | Ambulances. They’re waiting by the triage site. | 去救护车 他们在伤员分诊那里等着 |
[19:11] | Dr. Alexander said we need to move now. | 亚历山大医生说我们现在要撤退 |
[19:14] | Good job, Boon. I think two of the shots hit him. | 波恩 很不错 应该有两枪射到他了 |
[19:17] | – Yeah. – Protect the patient, right? | -好 -保护伤患 没错吧 |
[19:19] | Fast learner. Let’s go. | 学得真快 我们走 |
[19:26] | Hey, Paul. Hannah’s up for MRI. | 保罗 汉娜准备做核磁共振 |
[19:29] | Yeah, coming. | 来了 |
[19:31] | I already bit off more than I can chew. | 我已经心有余而力不足 |
[19:33] | You took another bite. | 你还没事找事 |
[19:34] | How can you be so confident? | 你怎么这么有信心 |
[19:36] | Because I trust the people that work in this hospital, Julian. | 因为我信任这家医院的员工 朱利安 |
[19:39] | And so should you. | 你也应该对他们有信心 |
[19:40] | Male, 40s, GSW left leg. | 男性 四十多岁 左腿有枪伤 |
[19:42] | He’s also got bilateral testicular torsion. | 他还出现了双侧睾丸扭转 |
[19:45] | We need Bella now. | 我们现在需要贝拉 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I’ll call her back in. | 我马上打电话叫她回来 |
[19:47] | 25-year-old female, GSW to the left flank. | 25岁女性 左腹有枪伤 |
[19:49] | Taking her to Trauma One. | 带她去创伤一室 |
[19:50] | Stabilize and I’ll be right in. | 先稳定她的情况 我马上来 |
[19:51] | Hey, I got a dozen more coming in after, | 待会还会有一些伤者送过来 |
[19:52] | – but I need you here with me. – Let’s go. | -但是我这里需要你 -走吧 |
[20:02] | Hurts, doesn’t it? | 痛吧 |
[20:03] | My pain is nothing like the pain the minorities and poor | 我的痛和这个国家的少数族裔以及穷人 |
[20:06] | of this country feel every day. | 每天感受到的痛苦相比不算什么 |
[20:08] | Who elected you as their prophet? | 谁选你做他们的代言人了吗 |
[20:10] | The leaders of a police state | 一个警察国家的领导人却 |
[20:11] | that calls itself free! | 声称这是一个自由的国家 |
[20:14] | I won’t stand idly by | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[20:15] | while others are beaten and murdered! | 看着其他人被虐打和谋杀 |
[20:18] | Boon, will you get her something for the pain to shut her up? | 波恩 麻烦给她点止痛剂让她闭嘴 |
[20:20] | – Yes, ma’am. – This woman’s | -好的 -这个女人 |
[20:22] | tried to kill us and spews nothing but filth | 企图杀害我们 还满口脏话 |
[20:24] | yet you still must care for her comfort. | 你居然还要给她舒服 |
[20:25] | Yeah, well, welcome to my world. | 这就是医生的世界 |
[20:27] | 10 of morphine. Going in. | 十毫克吗啡 注射完毕 |
[20:31] | She’s got fluid in Morrison’s pouch. | 她的肝肾间隙处有液体 |
[20:33] | Let’s get her to C.T. | 我们带她去照CT吧 |
[20:36] | Her pressure stopped again. Two units of O-neg. | 她的血压又没了 输两单位O型阴性血 |
[20:39] | What have we got? | 什么情况 |
[20:40] | Belly full of blood. Multifocal exsanguination. | 腹部充血 需要进行多点放血 |
[20:43] | Let’s get her up to the O.R. I’ll open her up. | 把她送去手术室 我来开刀 |
[20:50] | You think we should’ve stuck it out longer | 你认为我们在军事训练中可以 |
[20:51] | – in combat training? – No way. | -坚持得更久一些吗 -不可能 |
[20:54] | Those other people might’ve signed up for military, | 其他人可能已经报名参军 |
[20:55] | but I most certainly did not. | 但我肯定没有 |
[20:57] | We tapped out awful early. | 我们先前输得太惨了 |
[20:59] | I don’t like being seen as a quitter. | 我不想被看作一个轻易放弃的人 |
[21:01] | You care way too much about what other people think of you, Paul. | 保罗 你太在意别人对你的看法了 |
[21:05] | You mean like when you read your evaluation from Jordan? | 你是说像你看乔丹对你的评价时那样吗 |
[21:09] | Being unable to do something | 不能做到一件事 |
[21:11] | and not wanting to are two different things. | 和不想做是两码事 |
[21:14] | I was able, not willing. | 我能够做到 但是却不愿意 |
[21:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | Maybe there’s something to this whole combat training thing. | 也许这次的军事训练还是有好处的 |
[21:23] | You know, getting outside my comfort zone, | 像是让我走出自己的舒适区 |
[21:25] | pushing myself in new ways, | 用新的方式鞭策自己 |
[21:26] | it could open up some doors. | 这可能会带来新的机遇 |
[21:28] | You’ve had ever door open to you since you were born. | 你从出生开始就拥有一切 |
[21:30] | What other doors do you need to go through? | 你还想要什么新的机遇 |
[21:34] | That’s not how I meant it. | 我不是这个意思 |
[21:36] | A lot of people have rich parents and they screw it up. | 很多人家庭富裕 却仍然混得一塌糊涂 |
[21:39] | You did something with your opportunity. | 你抓住了机会 并且做得很好 |
[21:43] | I’m just saying all this military stuff, | 我只想是说参军 |
[21:46] | that’s not what I signed up for. | 不是我想要做的事 |
[21:48] | Meaning? | 意思是 |
[21:50] | Meaning between that and my dust-up with Jordan, | 意思是通过这件事以及和乔丹的争吵 |
[21:54] | it’s got me thinking. | 让我开始思考 |
[21:56] | Maybe I don’t belong here anymore. | 也许我并不属于这里 |
[21:59] | Hey, you’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[22:02] | You’re… you’re not leaving. | 你…你不会走吧 |
[22:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:07] | But if I stay, the only thing keeping me here is you. | 但如果我留下 那也只是因为你 |
[22:14] | I bet when he woke up this morning, he didn’t think he’d end up here. | 我猜他今早醒来时没想到会进医院 |
[22:17] | Yeah, well, that makes two of us. | 我也这样认为 |
[22:22] | Is that a drive on tab? | 那是一个挂车里的布贴吗 |
[22:26] | My husband kept it in his patrol cab | 在游骑兵学校的时候 我老公把它 |
[22:28] | during Ranger school for good luck. | 放在他的巡逻车里祈求好运 |
[22:30] | Took him straight through. | 这个一直保佑着他 |
[22:32] | It was supposed to do the same thing for me. | 它本应也保佑我的 |
[22:35] | Supposed to? | 本应 |
[22:38] | What’s your story? Why didn’t you ever go? | 你发生了什么事情 为什么一直没去 |
[22:40] | Mm, medical school, residency… life. | 医学院 住院医生实习 生活 |
[22:46] | I was supposed to go next week, | 我本应第二个礼拜去的 |
[22:48] | but my replacement fell through. | 但是我的接替者没来 |
[22:49] | So I got stuck here training your sorry ass. | 所以我被困在了这里 训练你们 |
[22:53] | That sucks. | 真是糟透了 |
[22:58] | May I? | 我可以看一下吗 |
[23:04] | You know what I gave up for this? | 你知道为了这个我放弃了什么吗 |
[23:05] | Buck 50 at the PX? | 我赌五十块是军营福利商店 |
[23:07] | No, that’s what I paid. | 不是 那得花钱 |
[23:09] | I’m talking about what it cost. | 我是说我付出的代价 |
[23:11] | I missed the birth of my niece. | 我错过了我侄女的出生 |
[23:15] | I promised my sister that I would be there for her | 在我妹妹的老公失踪后 我答应过她 |
[23:17] | after her husband ran out and I wasn’t. | 她有任何需要我都会在 但我没做到 |
[23:21] | I also lost the love of my life | 我还失去了我的挚爱 |
[23:23] | because I made every spare minute | 因为我把所有的时间 |
[23:25] | about training. | 都用来训练 |
[23:28] | And it made my goals more important than him. | 我的目标变得比他更重要 |
[23:33] | And after all that, | 从那以后 |
[23:36] | I don’t even have my identity. | 我甚至失去了我的身份 |
[23:39] | I’m not Reagan and I’m… | 我不是里根 我 |
[23:42] | I’m not a Ranger. | 我不是一名游骑兵 |
[23:45] | I’m a “Chick” ranger. | 我是一名懦弱的游骑兵 |
[23:48] | One of the first. | 还是有史以来第一个 |
[23:49] | And because of that, | 正因如此 |
[23:50] | I will always have an asterisk by my name. | 我的名字旁边永远会被打上星号 |
[23:52] | So just make sure that whatever you’re getting | 所以一定要保证你得到的 |
[23:56] | is worth more than what you’re giving up. | 比你放弃的更有价值 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:10] | So, Hannah, you have what’s called hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. | 汉娜 你患有肥厚型心机病 |
[24:14] | I’m guessing that’s not good. | 我猜这病挺严重的 |
[24:16] | Well, most people with it have a normal life expectancy, | 大多数患此病的人都能活到平均寿命 |
[24:19] | but it can be associated with a sudden cardiac death | 但是它有可能导致年轻病人 |
[24:22] | – in young patients. – Death? | -突然心脏死亡 -死亡 |
[24:24] | That’s rare. | 那很少见 |
[24:25] | You didn’t pass out from the fall. | 你晕过去不是因为摔了一跤 |
[24:27] | You passed out because your heart couldn’t handle | 而是因为你的心跳太快 |
[24:29] | how fast it was beating. | 心脏负荷不了 |
[24:31] | So I… I’m a ticking time bomb? | 所以 我是颗定时炸弹了吗 |
[24:35] | Well, we are putting you on medication to regulate your heart rate. | 我们会通过药物稳定你的心率 |
[24:38] | It’s not a cure, but it should help. | 无法治愈疾病 但是能有所缓解 |
[24:41] | This training was a blessing. | 多亏了这次的训练 |
[24:43] | Otherwise, we never would have caught it. | 否则我们根本不可能发现 |
[24:48] | You’re lucky to be alive, Hannah. | 你还活着就很幸运了 汉娜 |
[24:49] | Yeah, but like you said, what am I even doing with this life? | 是啊 但如你所说 我活着是为什么呢 |
[24:53] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不该那么说 |
[24:54] | I was actually talking about myself. | 其实我说的是自己 |
[24:56] | I have issues. | 我自己的问题 |
[24:58] | But you were right. | 但你说得没错 |
[25:00] | All this time just trying to please my family. | 我一直在努力取悦我的家人 |
[25:03] | Torturing myself in a classroom | 强迫我自己待在教室 |
[25:04] | when the only place I ever wanna be is in the shop. | 但其实我想去的地方是车店里 |
[25:08] | So you’re leaving school? | 所以你要离开学校了吗 |
[25:10] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[25:11] | I’m done living for everybody else when I may not even live. | 我都快死掉了 我不要再为别人活了 |
[25:16] | You were right. You gotta live for yourself. | 你说得对 人就应该为自己而活 |
[25:25] | So what happens to Bernadine, our left-wing lunatic now? | 伯娜汀怎么样了 左翼小疯子 |
[25:29] | Well, when Scott’s done with her and she’s stable, | 等斯科特处理完 她情况稳定下来 |
[25:31] | we’re gonna let the boys in blue take it from there. | 剩下的就交给警察了 |
[25:33] | In Syria, there’d be a hole in the desert with her name on it. | 在叙利亚 她就只能长眠沙漠了 |
[25:36] | Seriously, woman, | 说真的 姑娘 |
[25:37] | you have got to chill with the doom and gloom. | 你不能这么满心灰暗 |
[25:39] | Sorry. I’m peevish these days. | 抱歉 我最近心情不好 |
[25:42] | My treatment’s not going well. | 治疗不是很有效 |
[25:44] | Treatment? | 什么治疗 |
[25:45] | I have MS. | 我有多发性硬化症 |
[25:47] | T.C. Didn’t tell you? | TC没告诉你吗 |
[25:48] | Uh, no. He didn’t. | 没有 他没说 |
[25:51] | Uh, do you mind me asking | 介不介意我问一下 |
[25:52] | what kind of medications you’re taking? | 你现在在用什么药 |
[25:54] | Excuse me, can we talk? | 打扰 能谈谈吗 |
[25:56] | Is it a patient? Can it wait a second? | 是病人吗 能等等吗 |
[25:58] | No and no. | 不是 不能 |
[26:00] | It’s okay. We’ll catch up later. | 没事 我们之后再聊 |
[26:02] | Sure. What’s up? | 好 什么事 |
[26:04] | I wanted you to hear this from me, | 我想自己告诉你 |
[26:06] | unlike how I was blindsided by you. | 不像你瞒着我那样 |
[26:08] | I’ve applied for other residencies, so now you know. | 我申请转院了 现在你知道了 |
[26:12] | Uh, whoa. Shannon, wait, wait, wait. | 香农 等等等等 |
[26:14] | Stop, slow down. | 站住 你等等 |
[26:18] | Is this about your evaluation? | 是因为评估的事吗 |
[26:20] | No. This is about this place becoming a war zone. | 不是 是因为这里成了战区 |
[26:24] | Doctors rappelling from helicopters, | 医生从直升机上沿着吊索降落 |
[26:26] | running into burning buildings. | 冲进着火的大楼 |
[26:27] | A few hours ago, I was in friggin’ body armor. | 几个小时前 我居然穿着防弹衣 |
[26:30] | That’s not why I became a doctor. | 我不想当这样的医生 |
[26:32] | Shannon, look, SAM became what it needed to to survive, | 香农 圣安东尼奥医院为了生存在改变 |
[26:35] | and you can, too. | 你也可以的 |
[26:36] | This is a perfect opportunity for you to | 这是一个锻炼能力 弥补弱点的好机会 |
[26:38] | hone your strengths, improve your weaknesses. | 这是一个锻炼能力 弥补弱点的好机会 |
[26:40] | – It’d be good for you. – I wanna thrive at something I love, | -对你有好处的 -我想愉快地做喜欢的事 |
[26:44] | not survive something I don’t. | 不想痛苦地努力适应不喜欢的事 |
[26:47] | That’s why I’m considering returning to my clinic on the res, | 所以我在考虑回保留地的诊所 |
[26:51] | see if it’s a better fit. | 看看那里是不是更合适 |
[26:52] | – Can we least talk about this? – We just did. | -至少谈谈行吗 -这不是谈过了吗 |
[27:03] | Hey, Paul. You wanted to talk to me about something? | 保罗 你找我有事吗 |
[27:06] | Yeah, I was hoping to get some career advice. | 是 关于职业建议的事 |
[27:09] | Okay. Shoot. | 好吧 你说 |
[27:10] | I was thinking about exploring | 我在考虑 |
[27:11] | some medical opportunities overseas. | 参加海外医务的机会 |
[27:15] | Africa, Middle East. | 非洲 中东 |
[27:17] | And, uh, I was hoping you maybe could help with that. | 不知道你能不能帮帮我 |
[27:20] | Africa? | 非洲 |
[27:23] | Paul, you haven’t even been downtown. | 保罗 你都没去过非洲 |
[27:25] | Not true. I was… I was there last year during the riot. | 并非如此 去年的暴动我就在那里 |
[27:28] | You know it got pretty hairy. I handled myself. | 当时情况很混乱 我处理得很好 |
[27:30] | I’m up to the challenge. | 我能做到的 |
[27:35] | Are you sure this isn’t about proving something to your dad? | 你确定这不是为了向你父亲证明自己吗 |
[27:38] | No. It’s not. | 不 不是 |
[27:40] | All right, look, it’s about challenging myself | 听着 我这么做是为了挑战自己 |
[27:42] | and growing up. | 为了成长 |
[27:44] | T.C., I am surrounded by men and women who serve, | TC 我周围都是服过兵役的医生 |
[27:46] | and I wanna do something. | 我也想做些什么 |
[27:48] | Plus, how am I supposed to teach these soldiers | 再说 我自己都没尝试过 |
[27:50] | when I’ve never done anything close to what they’ve done? | 还怎么教这些士兵 |
[27:52] | Well, you’re teaching them medicine. | 你教他们的是医疗技术 |
[27:53] | You know how it is over there, okay? | 你知道那边的情况的 |
[27:54] | – It’s not the same medicine. – Okay, okay. | -和普通医疗不是一回事 -镇定 |
[27:58] | I got a buddy who works in inner-city Dallas. | 我有个伙计在达拉斯市中心工作 |
[28:00] | Go work with him, six months, a year. | 去跟他练一练 半年一年的 |
[28:02] | Start off in the shallow end, see how it feels… | 先从简单点的地方起步 感受一下 |
[28:03] | I’m a good doctor, T.C., okay?! | 我是个很好的医生 TC 好吗 |
[28:06] | And I can be as great or as brave as anyone else here. | 我和这里的任何人都一样勇敢而优秀 |
[28:09] | I just need my opportunity. | 我只是需要一个机会 |
[28:11] | I just need someone to open the door for me. | 我需要一个能领我进入这个世界的人 |
[28:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:18] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:19] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[28:22] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[28:25] | I can do something. Yeah. | 我能帮你 |
[28:31] | So I may never have children? | 所以我以后可能没办法要孩子了吗 |
[28:33] | I heard you say once there was nothing more important | 我记得你说过 没有什么 |
[28:35] | than creating future generations. | 比繁衍下一代更重要了 |
[28:38] | It’s not just through birth children, Wyatt. | 繁衍下一代不一定只能通过生育 怀特 |
[28:40] | My husband and I, we adopted our daughter. | 我丈夫和我的女儿就是收养的 |
[28:42] | And you better believe she’s carrying on the best and the worst of us. | 她会继承我们的所有 无论好坏 |
[28:45] | And your legacy gets passed on through your students. | 你想留下自己的痕迹 可以通过学生 |
[28:47] | I mean, you’ve passed on all your knowledge | 你给成百上千的人传授了知识 |
[28:49] | to hundreds of people who are using it to improve their lives. | 让他们借这些知识改善了自己的生活 |
[28:53] | You don’t just have one kid, Wyatt. | 你不是只有一个孩子 怀特 |
[28:55] | – You have a thousand of ’em. – Get some rest. | -你的孩子不可计数 -好好休息 |
[28:57] | We want you on your feet and back in the classroom ASAP | 我们希望能尽快让你重回讲台呢 |
[29:01] | so you can have a thousand more. | 让你教授更多孩子 |
[29:02] | – Thank you. Thank you, doctors. – Yeah. | -谢谢 谢谢 医生 -没事 |
[29:12] | Thanks for a hell of a first day, Sir. | 谢谢你带我领略了可怕的第一天 长官 |
[29:14] | Oh, don’t thank me yet, Lieutenant. | 先别谢谢我呢 中尉 |
[29:16] | You’re cleaning the blood out of all the ambulances. | 你得把所有救护车上的血清理干净 |
[29:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:21] | That’d be, “Really, Sir.” | 答案是「是的 长官」 |
[29:23] | And I want them gleaming. | 而且我要它们光洁如新 |
[29:28] | So does T.C. know the treatment’s not working? | 那TC知道治疗没有效果吗 |
[29:33] | Not the extent, and there’s nothing he can do. | 没说 而且没有什么他能做的了 |
[29:36] | God knows he’d try. | 天知道他会试 |
[29:39] | He can be very endearing and annoying at the same time. | 他会让人同时间对他又爱又恨 |
[29:43] | Yeah. Yes, he can. | 是啊 他可以 |
[29:46] | You know, Amira, I’m really glad you’re here. | 阿米拉 我真的很高兴你能在这 |
[29:50] | It’s been, um… | 有点 |
[29:52] | unexpected. | 出乎意料 |
[29:56] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[29:58] | We should enjoy each other’s company while we still have it. | 我们应该在有限的时间里享受彼此的陪伴 |
[30:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[30:02] | Oh, we’re back in Syria in two weeks. | 我们两周后要回叙利亚 |
[30:06] | “We.” | 「我们」 |
[30:09] | T.C. and I. Had he not told you? | 我和TC 他还没有告诉你吗 |
[30:12] | I’m sure he thought he did in his own obtuse way, | 我肯定他以为他以自己愚钝的方式说了 |
[30:14] | but no, he didn’t. He told me that he would stay | 不过没有 他没说 他说他会留下来 |
[30:17] | and help me get this program off the ground. | 帮我把这个项目建立起来 |
[30:21] | Well, he’s not being on the up and up with one of us. | 他对我们俩都没有说实话 |
[30:23] | Yeah, well, I’m sure he just didn’t wanna disappoint me. | 是啊 我确定他只是不想让我失望 |
[30:28] | Yeah, maybe it’s me he didn’t wanna disappoint. | 是 或许他是不想让我失望 |
[30:32] | Dr. Callahan, will you sign something? | 卡拉翰医生 你能签个字吗 |
[30:37] | Do you still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[30:39] | I’m not good at small talk. | 我不太擅长闲聊 |
[30:41] | My work and life lends itself to one saying what they mean. | 我的工作和生活使得我直来直去 |
[30:47] | I will always love T.C., but I’m not in love with him. | 我会一直爱TC 但我并不是与他相爱 |
[30:51] | You really think there’s a difference? | 你真的以为这有什么区别吗 |
[30:56] | You bloody Americans. | 你真是个美国人 |
[31:23] | To a job well done, Clemmens. | 干得不错 克莱门斯 |
[31:25] | You, too, Dr. Cummings. | 你也是 卡明斯医生 |
[31:26] | More to come the next two days, Colonel. | 再多来看两天吧 上校 |
[31:28] | I don’t need it. I’ve seen enough. | 不需要 我看得足够多了 |
[31:30] | My people belong to yours for the balance of my 90 days. | 我的人会在你这待90天 |
[31:34] | You won the contract. | 你得到这个合同了 |
[31:36] | That’s an incredible show of faith, Colonel. | 这真是一种极大的信任 上校 |
[31:39] | We worked very hard to gain your trust. | 我们非常努力地获得你的信任 |
[31:41] | We won’t let you down. | 我们不会让你失望的 |
[31:43] | Better not. Gonna be a lot of Army eyeballs on this now. | 最好不会 会有很多陆军的眼睛盯着呢 |
[31:46] | Oh, why just Army? | 为什么只有陆军 |
[31:48] | Why not Navy, Air Force, | 为什么没有海军 空军 |
[31:49] | Marines, SWAT teams, NATO? | 海军陆战队 特警部队 北约 |
[31:52] | Our international allies. Hell, we can grow this program | 我们的国际同盟 我们可以把这个项目 |
[31:55] | across the services and around the world. | 扩展到其他部队甚至全世界 |
[31:58] | And that was your plan all along. | 这就是你一直以来的计划 |
[31:59] | Right, Dr. Cummings? | 对吗 卡明斯医生 |
[32:01] | Right, Dr. Clemmens. | 正是 克莱门斯医生 |
[32:02] | Ha, listen to that shine. | 好一通描绘 |
[32:05] | You make a damn fine officer, Clemmens. | 你真是个很好的管理者 克莱门斯 |
[32:07] | Ah, thank you, Colonel, but I work for a living. | 谢谢 上校 不过我也是打工的 |
[32:11] | Come on. We’ll walk you out. | 来 我们送你出去 |
[32:16] | Man, sorry about earlier. | 哥们 之前不好意思 |
[32:18] | I had a lot on my mind tonight, and I was way out of line. | 我今晚脑子很乱 我有点过界了 |
[32:20] | It’s all good, man. | 没事的 兄弟 |
[32:22] | Um, I know you and your dad have been through a lot. | 我知道你和你爸经历过很多 |
[32:24] | You just gotta understand where I’m coming from. | 你得理解我的出身 |
[32:26] | You know, give me the space to be me. | 给我点空间来做自己 |
[32:27] | I don’t want any awkward holiday dinners in our future. | 我不希望未来会有任何尴尬的节日晚餐 |
[32:30] | That will not be a problem going forward. | 以后不会有这问题的 |
[32:33] | ‘Cause six months from now, we’re gonna be family. | 因为6个月后 我们会是一家人 |
[32:36] | In my eyes, we already are, man. | 在我眼里 我们已经是了 兄弟 |
[32:38] | – Mine, too. – Hey, fiance. | -我也是 -未婚夫 |
[32:40] | – What’s up, fiance? – Really? | -什么事 未婚妻 -真要这样吗 |
[32:41] | How you doing, huh? | 你怎么样 |
[32:42] | I’m good. How are you? | 我挺好 你呢 |
[32:44] | All right, y’all. Y’all better be ready for a party tonight! | 好了 大家最好准备好今晚的派对 |
[33:28] | Hell of a time to update your diary. | 真是个写日记的好时候 |
[33:31] | Yeah. No, Kenny asked me to give a toast. | 是吧 不 肯尼要我说祝酒词 |
[33:33] | And I have gone over my remarks for the umpteenth time, | 而我已经复习了无数遍我的备忘 |
[33:36] | and right now I am hoping I am a better orator | 而现在我更希望我是个演讲家 |
[33:39] | than I am a mentor. | 而不是个良师益友 |
[33:40] | I’m sure you will be. | 我相信你会是的 |
[33:42] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[33:45] | I’m really sorry about earlier. | 之前的事我真的很抱歉 |
[33:48] | I’ve been unhappy for a while now, | 我最近一直不太高兴 |
[33:51] | and I didn’t know how to handle it. | 而我不知道如何处理 |
[33:53] | Neither did I. | 我也不知道 |
[33:57] | I have a compromise to offer you. | 我给你一个折中的方案 |
[34:00] | You go back to the clinic for six weeks, no longer, | 你可以回诊所六周 不能再多了 |
[34:04] | and when you’re done, you come back to SAM, | 等你处理好了 回到圣安东尼奥纪念医院 |
[34:07] | and we’ll go from there. | 我们再继续 |
[34:08] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:09] | Uh, I don’t know many E.R. Chiefs who would do that. | 我不知道多少急诊主任会这样做 |
[34:13] | None would. | 没有人会 |
[34:15] | Shannon, I’m not doing this as your boss. | 香农 我不是作为你的上司这样做 |
[34:17] | I’m doing it as your friend. | 我是作为你的朋友为你这样做 |
[34:30] | This is quite a family you have here. | 你这里真的是一个大家庭 |
[34:33] | And they all worship you. | 而且他们都崇拜你 |
[34:36] | Why would you ever want to leave this? | 你为什么会想要离开这 |
[34:37] | Oh, believe me, they get tired of me pretty fast. | 相信我 他们很快就会厌倦我了 |
[34:42] | I can wear on people. | 我会激怒别人 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:46] | You and I both have that in common. | 这是你我的共同点 |
[34:53] | So did you tell your dad yet? | 你跟你爸说了吗 |
[34:57] | Uh… Waiting for the right moment. | 在等待合适的时机 |
[35:00] | Well, maybe you should reconsider, | 或许你应该重新考虑 |
[35:04] | come with me instead. | 来跟我一起走 |
[35:07] | There’s nothing I’d like more. | 我真的很希望如此 |
[35:10] | But the die has been cast, you know? | 但是事情已成定局 |
[35:19] | I’m giving you your tab back. | 我要把领章还给你 |
[35:23] | Drew, you need this. | 德鲁 你需要这个 |
[35:24] | Everything I need is at home or in this room. | 我最需要的不是在家就是在这间屋子里 |
[35:27] | And I’m not gonna risk losing any of it. | 我不会冒失去任何一个的风险 |
[35:31] | I can’t accept this. | 我不能接受 |
[35:33] | For too long, I’ve been the selfish one. | 一直以来 我都是自私的那个 |
[35:35] | Urging you not to go, preventing you from achieving | 劝你不要去 阻止你去实现那些 |
[35:38] | something that I already had. I was wrong. | 我已经拥有的东西 是我错了 |
[35:41] | Rick, it’s not you. It’s work. | 瑞克 不是你 是工作 |
[35:43] | It’s Cain quitting. I can’t give up Chief Resident. | 凯恩辞职了 我不能不当总住院医师 |
[35:47] | I can’t let my work family down. | 我不能让我的工作伙伴失望 |
[35:49] | I can’t let my real family down, you, Brie… | 我不能让我的家人失望 你 小布丽 |
[35:51] | Your mother, because I don’t think she’s ever leaving. | 你妈妈 因为我觉得她永远不会搬走了 |
[35:53] | We’re not getting the office back anytime soon. | 我们的职位也不会随时都能要回 |
[35:58] | Look, you may never be a Ranger, | 听着 你可能永远成不了游骑兵 |
[36:01] | but that’s not gonna be because I prevented you. | 但那绝不是因为我阻止你 |
[36:04] | You miss this class, but there’s always gonna be another opportunity. | 你错过了这次 但总会有其他的机会 |
[36:07] | So go and get your own tab. | 所以去吧 去赢得属于你自己的领章 |
[36:12] | Then you can give me mine back. | 等到那时再把我的还给我 |
[36:17] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:18] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:29] | Ray. Are you double dipping those? | 雷 你把咬过的东西又放回盘子里 |
[36:32] | – Just the tip. – Oh, you filthy animal. | -只咬了一小口 -你这个恶心的家伙 |
[36:42] | May I make you a drink? | 可以请你喝一杯吗 |
[36:44] | Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:45] | And make it a double so I can get through this speech. | 两杯 好让我撑过待会的讲话 |
[36:52] | I hear you’re leaving. | 我听说你要走了 |
[36:54] | I agreed to stay until you won the contract | 我同意留下来帮你成功签下合同 |
[36:57] | Seems to be wrapping up quicker than expected. | 现在圆满完成 比预想中顺利 |
[37:00] | So back to Syria, then. | 所以就要回叙利亚了 |
[37:03] | Well, I made a commitment. | 我承诺过 |
[37:06] | People over there need help. | 那里的人们需要帮助 |
[37:08] | I have people in San Antonio that need help, too. | 圣安东尼奥的人也需要帮助 |
[37:13] | No. | 不 |
[37:14] | San Antonio is in good hands. | 圣安东尼奥现在很好 |
[37:16] | Doesn’t need me anymore. | 不再需要我了 |
[37:25] | San Antonio still needs you. | 圣安东尼奥仍然需要你 |
[37:30] | But I understand. Syria needs you, too. | 但是我明白 叙利亚也需要你 |
[37:34] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[37:39] | Yeah. Syria is something else. | 叙利亚与其它地方不同 |
[37:43] | It’s not like I’m leaving San Antonio for good. | 我不是要永远离开圣安东尼奥 |
[37:47] | You might be this time. | 这次可能是永远 |
[37:56] | Well, that’s my cue. | 该我上台了 |
[38:04] | San Antonio will miss you. | 圣安东尼奥会想念你的 |
[38:13] | Good evening, everyone. | 晚上好 各位 |
[38:15] | On behalf of Kenny, Bella, and the Cummings family, | 我代表肯尼 贝拉 和卡明斯家族 |
[38:19] | I would like to welcome you to the party. | 欢迎各位的到来 |
[38:22] | When two people find each other, | 当人们找到了另一半 |
[38:23] | they embark upon a journey. | 他们将相伴度过未来的旅途 |
[38:26] | And on that journey, two become one… | 在旅途中 就算两个人分开 |
[38:30] | a single force stronger than its previous parts. | 一个人的力量也比之前更强 |
[38:35] | And no amount of time, space, or matter | 任何时间 空间 或事情 |
[38:41] | can sever that bond. | 都不能割断这种联系 |
[38:43] | It’s unbreakable. | 它无坚不摧 |
[38:47] | Things you once thought the others’ business | 那些你曾经以为属于别人的事情 |
[38:49] | becomes yours. | 也变成了你的 |
[38:52] | When they laugh, you laugh. | 他们开心 你也会高兴 |
[38:56] | When they cry, you cry. | 他们伤心 你也会难过 |
[38:57] | 保罗 爸爸 我没有和香农一起走 我去了别的地方 | |
[39:04] | And when they hurt, well, | 当他们心痛受伤之时 |
[39:06] | you better believe you’re hurting, too. | 你怎能不心痛受伤 |
[39:10] | The journey is a shared experience of love and mercy, | 这旅程是爱与宽容 |
[39:15] | triumph and tragedy, hope and pain. | 喜与悲 希望与伤痛的共同经历 |
[39:20] | Now there will be ups and downs. | 会有起 也有伏 |
[39:23] | You know, as they say, man plans, God laughs, | 就像他们说的 人算不如天算 |
[39:26] | but if you can push through the struggle, | 但是如果你能顽强的拼搏 |
[39:29] | fight through the pain, | 战胜痛苦 |
[39:32] | you can make it through anything. | 你可以战胜一切 |
[39:35] | Let this night be a reminder that whatever the future brings, | 让今晚提醒你未来会发生什么 |
[39:39] | every fear, every moment of happiness or sorrow, | 每一次恐惧 每一刻的喜悲 |
[39:44] | you’ll be stronger in the face of it. | 都会让你变得更强 |
[39:46] | Because whether you’re in each other’s arms… | 因为无论你们彼此相拥 |
[39:49] | Or halfway around the world… | 还是远在世界的另一边 |
[39:55] | …you’ll be facing it together. | 你们都将共同面对 |
[39:58] | So, everyone, I think that deserves a toast to | 所以 各位 我想我们应该为 |
[40:03] | Kenny and Bella. | 肯尼和贝拉干杯 |
[40:05] | – Cheers. – Cheers! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[40:16] | This week, we’ll be focusing on improvised field surgery | 本周 我们将重点训练临时野战手术 |
[40:19] | when you don’t have the equipment you need to save your patient. | 当你没有装备时 该如何拯救你的病患 |
[40:22] | Everybody, drop your gear right over here. | 各位 把你们的装备放在这 |
[40:24] | We’re gonna get on these vans and head out to the wilderness. | 上车去野外 |
[40:27] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:36] | Where’s Drew? He’s never late. | 德鲁去哪了 他从来不迟到 |
[40:39] | Ranger school. A slot opened up. | 游骑兵学校 有个位置空着 |
[40:41] | But doesn’t that leave us shorthanded? | 但是我们人手会不够吗 |
[40:43] | No. Found a replacement. | 不会的 找了个人替他 |
[40:48] | Let’s go, let’s go! Get in the vans. | 快走 快走 上车 |
[40:50] | This isn’t a class picnic. | 这可不是班级野餐 |
[40:59] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[41:01] | Well, I took Drew’s spot. | 我替德鲁的位置 |
[41:05] | Paul took my place in Syria. | 保罗替我在叙利亚的位置 |
[41:08] | I wasn’t ready to say goodbye to San Antonio. | 我还没准备好和圣安东尼奥告别 |
[41:14] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[41:16] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |