英文名称:The Notebook
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:59] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[03:03] | Come on, honey, let’s get you ready for bed. | 来吧 亲爱的 准备上床吧 |
[03:18] | I am no one special… | 我这人没什么特别 |
[03:20] | …just a common man with common thoughts. | 就是个普通人 有普通的心思 |
[03:23] | I’ve led a common life. | 我的生活也很普通 |
[03:26] | There are no monuments dedicated to me. | 没有人为我建纪念碑 |
[03:28] | And my name will soon be forgotten. | 不久 我的名字也将被世人遗忘 |
[03:31] | But in one respect… | 但在一方面 |
[03:32] | …I’ve succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. | 我的成功不逊于任何人 |
[03:36] | – Looking good, Duke. – Feeling good. | -气色不错啊 公爵 -感觉也不错 |
[03:38] | I’ve loved another with all my heart and soul… | 我全心全意地爱过另一个人 |
[03:41] | …and for me that has always been enough. | 对我而言 这辈子做到这点就足够了 |
[03:44] | How’s it hanging, Harry? | 你好吗 哈利 |
[03:46] | I keep trying to die, but they won’t let me. | 我一直想死掉 他们就是不许 |
[03:48] | Well, you can’t have everything. | 哪能事事顺心呢 |
[03:54] | Big day today. | 今天很重要 |
[03:55] | You say that every day, you old devil. | 你每天都这么说 老不正经 |
[03:59] | It’s a lovely day outside. | 今天外面天气很好 |
[04:01] | Let’s take a walk. | 我们去散散步吧 |
[04:03] | I don’t think so. | 还是不了 |
[04:04] | Well, we’ve got to get you out of this room. | 你得出屋啊 |
[04:07] | Come on now, honey. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[04:08] | Some fresh air would do you good. | 呼吸下新鲜空气对你有好处 |
[04:10] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[04:13] | I’m sorry, it’s not a good day. | 抱歉 今天她状况不太好 |
[04:15] | I don’t think she’s up for anything. | 我看她什么也不想做 |
[04:17] | Hello? | 你好 |
[04:20] | This is Duke, he’s come to read to you. | 这是公爵 他是来给你念书的 |
[04:24] | Read? | 念书 |
[04:27] | No. I don’t know. | 嗯 还是算了吧 |
[04:30] | Oh, come on, you’ll like him. He’s very funny. | 去吧 你会喜欢他的 他可逗了 |
[04:49] | All right, now, where did we leave off? | 好了 上次说到哪了 |
[04:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it was the night of the carnival. | 对了 嘉年华的那个晚上 |
[04:56] | Noah was there with his friends Fin and Sara. | 诺亚跟他朋友芬恩和莎拉一起去了 |
[04:59] | – Noah? – That’s where they met. | -诺亚 -他们就是在那儿遇见的 |
[05:03] | June 6th, 1940. | 1940年6月6日 |
[05:06] | Allie was 17 years old. | 艾莉那年才17岁 |
[05:09] | – Little man wins a prize. – Damn! | -小伙子拿到奖品喽 -该死 |
[05:11] | – Thank you for playing. – Ha, you’re real funny. | -多谢参与 -你怎么不去说相声 |
[05:13] | Man, I clobbered that thing. | 我就是没使劲而已 |
[05:15] | I’m telling you, these games are fixed. | 告诉你 这种游戏都做手脚了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1130个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:66个,托福词汇:107个,考研词汇:168个,专四词汇:145个,专八词汇:18个, 所有生词标注共:296个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:16] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[05:18] | Hi, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[05:28] | Who’s this girl with Sara? | 跟莎拉一起的女孩是谁 |
[05:30] | Her name’s Allie Hamilton. | 艾莉·汉密尔顿 |
[05:31] | She’s here for the summer with her family. | 跟家人来这儿过暑假的 |
[05:34] | Dad’s got more money than God. | 她爸比上帝还有钱 |
[05:36] | – Hi, Fin! – Hi, honey. | -芬恩 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[05:37] | Look, I won you a prize. | 我给你赢了个奖品哦 |
[05:39] | Oh, Fin, thank you! | 芬恩 谢谢 |
[05:50] | Hey, Allie, you want some cotton candy? | 艾莉 吃棉花糖吗 |
[05:51] | Um, okay. | 好啊 |
[05:58] | – You want to dance with me? – No. | -想跟我跳舞吗 -不想 |
[06:00] | – Why not? – Because I don’t want to. | -为什么 -就是不想 |
[06:04] | Noah, she’s with us. | 诺亚 她跟我们一起的 |
[06:06] | Hey, Allie, you wanna ride the Ferris wheel? | 艾莉 要去坐摩天轮吗 |
[06:10] | – I’d love to. – All right. | -好啊 -走吧 |
[06:12] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:15] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[06:21] | – Noah Calhoun. – What? | -诺亚·卡尔霍恩 -什么 |
[06:23] | Works down at the lumberyard with Fin. | 跟芬恩一起在贮木场工作 |
[06:29] | Did you see he was standing like two inches away from my face? | 你看到了吗 他站得离我那么近 |
[06:31] | Yeah, I saw. That’s Noah, though. | 看到了 诺亚就这样 |
[06:35] | You know, I’m surprised he even came over. I think he likes you. | 没想到他会主动过来 八成是看上你了呢 |
[06:59] | – Hey, what…? Jerk! – Get off me. | -你干什么 混蛋 -放开我 |
[07:06] | – What are you doing? – Hey, you can’t do that! | -你这是干什么 -你不能那么做 |
[07:08] | I’ll pay you when I get down, Tommy. | 我下去给钱 汤米 |
[07:10] | I’m Noah Calhoun. | 我是诺亚·卡尔霍恩 |
[07:11] | – So? – So it’s really nice to meet you. | -那又如何 -见到你很高兴 |
[07:13] | Allie, who is this guy? | 艾莉 这人是谁 |
[07:15] | I don’t know. Noah Calhoun. | 不认识啊 诺亚·卡尔霍恩 |
[07:16] | I would really like to take you out. | 我真的很想约你出去 |
[07:17] | Friend! Do you mind? | 伙计 你自觉点行吗 |
[07:20] | You can’t sit more than two people in a chair, Noah. | 一张椅子上不能超过两个人 诺亚 |
[07:23] | Okay, Tommy, all right. | 好吧 汤米 |
[07:28] | Get down, Noah, you’re gonna kill yourself! | 快下来 诺亚 你要害死自己了 |
[07:30] | Noah, cut it out. | 诺亚 别闹了 |
[07:32] | Now, will you go out with me? | 你现在愿意跟我约会了吗 |
[07:33] | What? | 什么 |
[07:35] | – No. – No? | -不要 -不 |
[07:37] | – No! – No? | -不 -不吗 |
[07:39] | – Hey, pal, she just told you. – Why not? | -伙计 她都说了 -为什么啊 |
[07:41] | I don’t know, because I don’t want to. | 不知道 就是不想呗 |
[07:43] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[07:44] | All right. Well, you leave me no other choice then. | 好吧 那我没办法了 |
[07:48] | – Oh, my God. – I’m not kidding. Noah. | -天呐 -我不是开玩笑的 诺亚 |
[07:50] | – Stop fooling around. – What are you doing? | -别闹了 -你这是干什么啊 |
[07:51] | – Noah, grab the bar. – I’m gonna ask you one more time. | -诺亚 抓稳杆子 -我再问一遍 |
[07:54] | Will you… | 你愿意 |
[07:55] | …or will you not go out with me? | 还是不愿意跟我约会 |
[07:56] | Noah, are you nuts? Come on | 诺亚 你疯了吗 行了 |
[07:58] | Goddamn, my hand’s slipping. | 该死 我手在发滑 |
[08:00] | Then grab the bar, you idiot. | 那就抓住杆子啊 蠢货 |
[08:01] | – Not until she agrees. – Ah, go on out with him, honey. | -除非她同意 -就跟他约会吧 亲爱的 |
[08:04] | – Okay, okay, fine, I’ll go out with you. – What? | -好吧 我跟你约会 -什么 |
[08:06] | – No, don’t do me any favors. – No, no. I want to. | -不 别可怜我 -不不 我是真心想去 |
[08:09] | – You want to? – Yes! | -你想去 -对 |
[08:11] | – Say it. – I want to go out with you. | -说出来 -我想跟你去约会 |
[08:12] | – Say it again. – I want to go out with you! | -再说一遍 -我想跟你去约会 |
[08:15] | All right, all right, we’ll go out. | 好嘛 好嘛 那就去吧 |
[08:18] | You think you’re so smart, don’t you? | 你自以为很聪明 是吗 |
[08:20] | That wasn’t funny, Noah, you idiot! | 这可不好笑 诺亚 你个蠢货 |
[08:22] | No, it’s okay, I’ll take care of this. | 没事 我能应付他 |
[08:26] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[08:27] | Please don’t do that. | 别这么做 |
[08:28] | Please don’t do that, Allie. I can’t believe it. | 别这样 艾莉 真难以置信 |
[08:32] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[08:35] | You’re not so cocky now, are you? | 现在得瑟不起来了吧 |
[08:37] | I’m gonna get you for that. | 等我回头收拾你的 |
[08:39] | Oh, maybe you will, maybe you won’t. | 或许吧 或许不会 |
[08:45] | Oh, yeah, will you look at that? | 快看啊 |
[08:47] | It’s that girl from the carnival, right? | 那不是嘉年华那个姑娘吗 |
[08:51] | Do you remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[08:53] | Yeah, sure. Mr. Underwear, was it? | 记得啊 内裤先生 是吧 |
[08:56] | – Oh, yeah. – How could I forget? | -是啊 -怎么忘得掉啊 |
[08:58] | I wanted to clear that up with you. | 我想跟你澄清一下 |
[08:59] | Cause, I’m really sorry about that. | 那天的事我很抱歉 |
[09:01] | It was a really stupid thing to do, | 真是太蠢了 |
[09:02] | crawl up a Ferris wheel to talk to somebody. | 爬到摩天轮上跟人搭讪 |
[09:04] | But I had to be next to you. | 但我必须靠近你 |
[09:06] | I was being drawn to you. | 我完全被你吸引了 |
[09:11] | Oh, jeez, what a line! | 天呐 好会调情啊 |
[09:13] | You use that on all the girls? | 你对谁都这么说吗 |
[09:16] | – No. – Right. | -不是的 -是嘛 |
[09:17] | I saw you the other night with Little Miss Ribbons. | 我那晚看见你跟戴缎带的女孩在一起了 |
[09:20] | – What are you doing tonight? – What? | -你今晚有事吗 -什么 |
[09:22] | Or tomorrow night, or this weekend, whatever. | 或者明晚 这周末 都行啊 |
[09:24] | – Why? – Why? Our date. | -干什么 -我们的约会啊 |
[09:26] | What date? | 什么约会 |
[09:27] | – The date that you agreed to. – No. | -你答应我的约会啊 -没有 |
[09:29] | Yes, you did. You promised and you swore it. | 你答应了 你还发誓了 |
[09:31] | Well, I guess I changed my mind. | 那我就是改主意了 |
[09:34] | Look, I know you get some dirty guy | 我明白的 一个脏兮兮的男人 |
[09:36] | coming up to you on the street. | 在大街上跑上来跟你搭话 |
[09:37] | You don’t know him. You don’t know me, but I know me. | 你又不认识他 你不了解我 但我了解我 |
[09:42] | And when I see something that I like, I gotta… I love it. | 我要是看上了什么东西 就…一心一意 |
[09:47] | I go… I mean, I go crazy for it. | 我会如痴如狂 |
[09:48] | Okay, what are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[09:51] | Well, you. | 你啊 |
[09:53] | – Oh, you’re good. – What? | -你真厉害 -什么 |
[09:56] | – You’re good. – No. | -真会说话啊 -不是的 |
[09:57] | – You’re good. – No, you’re getting me wrong. | -真是高手啊 -你误解我了 |
[09:59] | – You’re fantastic. – I’m not. | -简直神了 -不是的 |
[10:00] | You really are. I’m impressed. | 真的 我佩服死了 |
[10:02] | – I’m not usually like this, I’m sorry. – Oh, yes, you are. | -我通常不是这样的 抱歉 -你就是 |
[10:06] | I can be fun, if you want. | 如果你喜欢 我也可以很风趣的 |
[10:08] | Pensive. Uh, smart. | 或者忧郁 机灵 |
[10:12] | Uh, superstitious, brave. | 迷信 勇敢 |
[10:15] | And, uh, I can be light on my feet. | 我还挺会跳舞 |
[10:17] | I could be whatever you want. | 随你喜欢 |
[10:20] | You just tell me what you want and I’ll be that for you. | 告诉我你喜欢什么 我就能做到 |
[10:24] | You’re dumb. | 你真傻 |
[10:27] | I could be that. | 这也行啊 |
[10:32] | Come on, one date. What’s it gonna hurt? | 就一次约会嘛 有什么大不了的 |
[10:34] | Mm, I don’t think so. | 不行 |
[10:36] | Well, what can I do to change your mind? | 我要怎么让你改主意啊 |
[10:38] | Guess you’ll figure something out. | 你总会想到的 |
[10:41] | You sure she’s coming? | 你确定她会来吗 |
[10:42] | Relax, pal, it’s all set up. | 放松 伙计 都安排好了 |
[10:44] | We’re meeting her for the late show. Look. | 我们跟她们碰面看夜场电影 看 |
[10:45] | What did I tell you? Come on. | 我说什么来着 来吧 |
[10:53] | Oh, my goodness, what a coincidence! | 天呐 好巧啊 |
[10:57] | Look who’s here! Allie, you remember Noah, don’t you? | 看看谁来了 艾莉 你还记得诺亚吧 |
[11:02] | – Yes, I remember. – Yeah? | -记得 -是吗 |
[11:04] | – Come here. – Fin. | -过来 -芬恩 |
[11:06] | – It’s nice to see you again. – You too. | -很高兴又见到你了 -我也是 |
[11:09] | – You look great. – Oh, thanks. | -你真美 -谢谢 |
[11:11] | Really, really great. | 真的好美 |
[11:13] | You do look great. You look great. | 你是挺美 你也够帅 |
[11:15] | And I know I look great, so could we please go see this movie? | 我知道我是玉树临风 那我们能去看电影了吗 |
[11:18] | The show’s about to start. | 就要开始了 |
[11:20] | After you. | 你先请 |
[11:21] | You come back here, Li’l Abner. | 给我回来 莱尔·阿布纳 |
[11:23] | You ain’t gonna catch me, Daisy Mae! | 别想抓到我黛茜·梅 |
[11:26] | It’s Sadie Hawkins Day, I’m supposed to catch you! | 今天是萨迪·霍金斯日 我就是该抓住你的 |
[11:28] | I’m faster than you. | 我比你快 |
[11:30] | Get up here! | 快过来 |
[11:32] | No! No! | 不要啊 |
[11:34] | I’ll get you! | 我抓住你 |
[11:37] | Go on, get! | 来啊 |
[11:40] | Here I come! | 我来喽 |
[11:53] | You catch Polecat fair and square. | 你正大光明地抓住了”臭鼬” |
[12:01] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[12:04] | What happened in that movie? | 刚刚的电影都讲什么了 |
[12:07] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -有请 -谢谢 |
[12:11] | – What are you doing? – Wanna walk with me? | -你们干什么呢 -跟我散散步啊 |
[12:13] | – Get in. – Yeah, what’s going on? | -上车啊 -你们干嘛呢 |
[12:14] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:15] | – We’re gonna walk. – Do you guys love each other? | -我们要去散步 -你们是爱上彼此了吗 |
[12:20] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:20] | – You guys do love each other. – Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | -你们真的爱上彼此了 -别做出格的事哦 |
[12:23] | Okay, goodbye. | 再见了 |
[12:25] | All right, all right. | 好吧 我们走 |
[12:31] | That was fun. | 那电影真好玩 |
[12:35] | I haven’t seen a movie in ages. | 我都好久没看过电影了 |
[12:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[12:39] | Not since I was a little kid. | 上次看还是小时候 |
[12:42] | What? | 什么 |
[12:44] | No, I, uh…. | 真的 |
[12:45] | I’m busy, you know, I don’t have a lot of time. | 我一直很忙 没多少闲暇时间 |
[12:50] | You’re busy? | 这么忙 |
[12:52] | I have a very strict schedule. | 我的日程很严格 |
[12:54] | My days are all planned out. | 一天天的都计划好了 |
[12:56] | I get up in the morning. | 早上起床 |
[12:58] | Breakfast, math tutor, Latin tutor, lunch. | 吃早餐 数学课 拉丁语课 吃午饭 |
[13:02] | Tennis lesson, dance lesson… Sometimes both. | 然后是网球课 舞蹈课 有时都学 |
[13:04] | French tutor, piano lesson, then I eat dinner. | 法语课 钢琴课 然后吃晚饭 |
[13:08] | And after dinner I spend time with my family. | 晚饭后跟家人在一起 |
[13:10] | And then I catch up on some reading. | 然后读点书 |
[13:19] | – Sounds like the road to success. – Oh, you bet. | -听上去像是通往成功之路 -可不是嘛 |
[13:22] | We’re applying to all these colleges. | 我们要申请好多大学 |
[13:25] | Um, Radcliffe, Sarah Lawrence. Those are the ones we want. | 拉德克里夫 萨拉·劳伦斯 我们想进这些 |
[13:30] | And who’s we? | 我们是谁 |
[13:32] | What? | 什么 |
[13:33] | You just said, “The ones that we want.” | 你说”我们想进这些” |
[13:35] | Oh, Mama and Daddy. We decide everything together. | 妈妈和爸爸 我们什么事都一起拿主意 |
[13:40] | Everything? | 所有事吗 |
[13:42] | No, not everything. | 当然不是所有了 |
[13:44] | But the important things, yes. | 就是重要的事 |
[13:47] | And then everything else, you get to decide all by yourself? | 那么其他的事你都能自己拿主意吗 |
[13:52] | – Don’t be rude. – I’m sorry. | -别那么没礼貌 -抱歉 |
[13:58] | Just trying to figure out what you do for fun. | 我只是想知道你怎么消遣 |
[14:01] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:04] | I mean…. | 就是… |
[14:06] | I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 |
[14:07] | I mean all those things are things you have to do, right? | 你刚刚说的那些都是你必须做的 不是吗 |
[14:10] | So, what do you do because you want to? | 那有什么事是你想做的呢 |
[14:14] | I just told you. | 我都说了 |
[14:19] | I don’t know. | 不是吧 |
[14:21] | This surprises me. | 真让我没想到 |
[14:24] | – Why? – I just always figured you were kind of…. | -为什么 -我只是以为你会是个… |
[14:29] | Kind of what? | 是个什么 |
[14:30] | Just…. | 就是 |
[14:34] | Free. | 自由的人 |
[14:35] | What? | 什么 |
[14:37] | Free. | 自由 |
[14:40] | I am free. | 我挺自由啊 |
[14:43] | You don’t seem like it. | 你看上去不像 |
[14:46] | Well, I am. | 我就是啊 |
[14:51] | Come here, I want to show you something. | 来 我给你看样东西 |
[14:52] | – Noah, what are you doing? – Just come on. | -诺亚 你干什么呢 -过来嘛 |
[14:56] | – You’re gonna get run over. – By all the cars? | -你要被轧死的 -因为有很多车吗 |
[15:07] | My Dad and I used to come out here… | 我和爸爸以前会来这儿 |
[15:09] | …and lay down and watch the lights change. | 躺下来 看着红绿灯变色 |
[15:12] | Watch them go from green to red to yellow. | 看灯从绿变红再变黄 |
[15:17] | You could try it, if you wanted to. | 你想的话也可以来试试 |
[15:20] | – No. – Why not? | -不要 -为什么 |
[15:22] | Because… I don’t know. Will you just get up? | 因为…我说不清 你起来好吗 |
[15:25] | That’s your problem, you know that? | 你就是这样 你知道吗 |
[15:29] | You don’t do what you want. | 你不做你想做的事 |
[15:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:58] | What happens if a car comes? | 要是来车了怎么办 |
[15:59] | – We die. – What? | -那我们就死了 -什么 |
[16:01] | Just relax. Just trust. | 放松就好 有信心 |
[16:03] | You need to learn how to trust. | 你得学会信任 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:12] | Painting. | 画画 |
[16:14] | You asked me what I do for me. | 你之前问我自己喜欢做什么 |
[16:16] | – What now? – I love to paint. | -什么 -我喜欢画画 |
[16:20] | Yeah? | 真的 |
[16:26] | Most of the time, I have all these thoughts bouncing around in my head. | 大多数时候 我脑子总是转个不停 |
[16:30] | But with a brush in my hand, the world just gets kind of quiet. | 但一拿起画笔 整个世界都安静了 |
[16:44] | Get out of the street! | 别挡路 |
[16:54] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:58] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么啊 |
[17:03] | Oh, that was fun. | 真好玩啊 |
[17:10] | Do you wanna dance with me? | 你想跟我跳舞吗 |
[17:13] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[17:17] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[17:19] | Here? | 就在这儿 |
[17:21] | Not supposed to dance in the middle of the street. | 不该在大路中央跳舞的 |
[17:23] | Not supposed to dance in the street? | 不该在大路中央跳舞啊 |
[17:26] | And we don’t have any music. | 而且也没有音乐伴奏 |
[17:28] | Well, we’ll make some. | 那我们就唱 |
[17:50] | – You’re a terrible singer. – I know. | -你唱得好烂 -我知道 |
[17:55] | But I like this song. | 但我喜欢这歌 |
[18:50] | Southern summers are indifferent to the trials of young love. | 南方的夏天不在乎年轻的爱情会承受多少考验 |
[18:54] | Armed with warnings and doubts… | 带着一丝戒心和怀疑 |
[18:56] | …Noah and Allie | 诺亚和艾莉 |
[18:57] | gave a remarkably convincing portrayal of a boy and a girl | 无疑也成了一对不顾后果 |
[19:01] | traveling down a very long road with no regard for the consequences. | 踏上了一条漫漫长路的男孩女孩 |
[19:06] | They fell in love, didn’t they? | 他们相爱了 是吗 |
[19:08] | – Yes, they did. – Good. | -是的 -太好了 |
[19:10] | I like this kind of story. Go on. | 我就喜欢这种故事 继续读 |
[19:18] | After that night… | 那晚之后 |
[19:19] | …Allie and Noah spent every waking hour together. | 艾莉和诺亚天天在一起 |
[19:23] | And soon they were inseparable. | 很快两人就如胶似漆 |
[19:25] | – Noah, come on. – Noah cannot beat me there. | -诺亚 加油啊 -诺亚才骑不过我呢 |
[19:30] | – That’s really nice. – Try that. | -真不错 -你尝尝 |
[19:38] | That’s really nice. | 这感觉真不错 |
[19:51] | Beautiful dripping fragments | 那些湿淋淋的美丽的碎片 |
[19:53] | The negligent list of one after another | 那一件件被忽略的事物 |
[19:57] | As I happen to call them to me | 当我偶尔想起他们 |
[19:59] | Or drink to them | 提起他们时 |
[20:01] | The real poems What we call poems being merely pictures | 真正的诗 我们所谓的诗不过是图片 |
[20:05] | The poems of the privacy of the night | 那些关于静谧的夜晚 |
[20:07] | And of men like me | 和我这种男人的诗 |
[20:09] | This poem, drooping shy and unseen | 这首诗 羞羞答答地挡着不让人看 |
[20:12] | That I always carry And that all men carry | 我总带在身边 每个男人都带在身边 |
[20:15] | Not bad for Whitman. | 惠特莫写的不赖[《本能的我》] |
[20:17] | Hey, looks like we got a visitor. | 有人来看我们了 |
[20:21] | I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我没想打扰你们的 |
[20:22] | Well, don’t apologize. Come on up here, darling. | 不用道歉啊 快上来 亲爱的 |
[20:26] | We could use a little something here besides the smell of lumber. | 我们正需要个不是一身木头味儿的人呢 |
[20:30] | Dad, this is Allison Hamilton. | 爸爸 这是艾莉森·汉密尔顿 |
[20:32] | Allison, I’m glad to meet you. | 艾莉森 见到你很高兴 |
[20:34] | – Allie. – Allie. | -艾莉就好 -艾莉 |
[20:35] | Pleased to meet you, Mr. Calhoun. | 见到你也很高兴 卡尔霍恩先生 |
[20:36] | Well, Mr. Calho… What, am I old or something? | 干嘛这么叫 我很老吗 |
[20:39] | You can call me Frank. | 叫我弗兰克就好 |
[20:40] | – Here, come in and have a seat. – Okay. | -过来坐下吧 -好 |
[20:43] | So, Allie. Well, she is pretty, son. | 艾莉 她可真美啊 儿子 |
[20:46] | – Yes. – She’s a lot prettier than you let on. | -是啊 -比你说的要美多了 |
[20:49] | – Oh, is that right? – No, it’s not right. | -是这样吗 -才不是呢 |
[20:51] | – Don’t believe what he says. – What is this you got? | -别相信他 -那是什么 |
[20:53] | Um, I just… I brought you something. | 我给你带来点东西 |
[20:57] | Let me see. Let’s have a look. | 我看看 让我们瞧瞧 |
[20:59] | Did you do this? | 这是你画的 |
[21:01] | Well, that’s beautiful. Look at that. | 真美啊 你快看 |
[21:03] | That’s a damn picture there. | 这画画得多好 |
[21:06] | Well, I know just where we can put that, thank you. | 我知道该放哪 谢谢 |
[21:09] | Oh, that was a lovely poem. | 那首诗真美 |
[21:12] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[21:13] | – Well… – Whitman. | -嗯 -惠特莫 |
[21:15] | See, when he was a little kid he used to stutter real bad. | 他小时候口吃得厉害 |
[21:19] | – Dad… – So… Well, you did. | -爸爸 -就是嘛 |
[21:21] | – I didn’t know that. – God. I stammered. | -这我不知道呢 -天呐 我就是结巴 |
[21:23] | Stammered, stutter, what’s the difference? | 口吃 结巴 有什么区别 |
[21:25] | Couldn’t understand a damn thing he said. | 他说话我根本听不懂 |
[21:27] | So I got him to read me poetry out loud. | 于是我让他大声读诗 |
[21:31] | It wasn’t very pretty at first, but then his stutter went away. | 起初念得不好 但后来口吃就改掉了 |
[21:34] | Well, it’s a good idea, that poetry. | 真是好主意啊 念诗 |
[21:35] | Yeah, I thought so. | 是啊 |
[21:37] | Unbelievable, unbelievable. | 受不了你 真受不了你 |
[21:40] | I’m a Tennyson man myself, but he likes Whitman. | 我本人喜欢丁尼生 但他喜欢惠特莫 |
[21:42] | For some reason, I don’t know. | 我也不知道为什么 |
[21:44] | How would you like some breakfast? Would you like some breakfast? | 想吃早饭吗 要不要吃点早饭 |
[21:47] | – Breakfast? – Yeah. | -早饭 -嗯 |
[21:48] | – Dad, it’s 10:00. – What’s that got to do with it? | -爸 都10点了 -那又如何 |
[21:51] | You can have pancakes any damn time of night you want. | 想吃薄煎饼还要看时间吗 |
[21:53] | – Come on, you want some breakfast? – Sure. | -进来吧 来点早饭吗 -好啊 |
[21:58] | It was an improbable romance. | 那是一段不可能的恋情 |
[22:01] | He was a country boy. She was from the city. | 他是个乡下男孩 她是个城里女孩 |
[22:04] | She had the world at her feet… | 世界都摆在她脚下 |
[22:06] | …while he didn’t have two dimes to rub together. | 而他却一穷二白 |
[22:13] | Noah, come on. | 诺亚 过来啊 |
[22:18] | Look at us. | 看我们啊 |
[22:22] | What are we doing? | 我们干什么呢 |
[22:23] | Do you think in another life, I could have been a bird? | 你说如果有来世 我会是只鸟吗 |
[22:28] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[22:29] | Like reincarnation. | 就是轮回转世 |
[22:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[22:34] | I think I could. | 我觉得有可能 |
[22:42] | Say I’m a bird. | 说我是只鸟 |
[22:45] | No. | 不要 |
[22:46] | – Don’t do it. – Say I’m a bird. | -别闹了 -说我是只鸟 |
[22:48] | Stop it. Stop it now. | 快停下 别闹 |
[22:51] | – You’re not. – Say it! | -才不是呢 -说嘛 |
[22:54] | – You’re a bird. – Yeah. | -你是只鸟 -嗯 |
[23:02] | Now say you’re a bird too. | 说你也是只鸟 |
[23:07] | If you’re a bird, I’m a bird. | 如果你是鸟 那我也是 |
[23:42] | – Come on, darling. – What are you doing? | -来吧 亲爱的 -你要干什么 |
[23:45] | Don’t. Don’t! | 别啊 别 |
[23:57] | Here we go, on the count of three. | 好了 数到三 |
[23:59] | Real easy, on three, ready? | 放松点 数到三 好了吗 |
[24:01] | – Okay, okay. – One. | -好吧 -一 |
[24:03] | – Two. – Two. | -二 -二 |
[24:04] | Two. Three! | 二 三 |
[24:05] | No! I can’t. | 不行 我做不到 |
[24:07] | Get in the water! | 快下水 |
[24:08] | – Get in! I’m sorry. – Come on, chicken. | -快点 抱歉 -快点啊 胆小鬼 |
[24:11] | Get in the water, baby. Baby, would you get in? | 快下水 亲爱的 下水吧 |
[24:13] | – Get in the water. – I can’t. | -快下水啊 -我做不到 |
[24:15] | – Go! – Get in the water! | -快点 -快下水 |
[24:16] | – One. Two. – Come on, jump. | -一 二 -快点 跳吧 |
[24:19] | Three. | 三 |
[24:31] | Keep it down. No, no, no. | 踩下去 不对 |
[24:33] | – Get to your good place. – Down here. | -踩到位 -就在这儿 |
[24:35] | And move. And keep it. | 然后往前开 别动脚 |
[24:37] | No, don’t move it! | 别动脚 |
[24:38] | I don’t understand what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂你在说什么啊 |
[24:41] | They didn’t agree on much. | 他们很少达成一致 |
[24:43] | In fact, they rarely agreed on anything. | 事实上 他们意见通常都相左 |
[24:45] | They fought all the time. | 他们总在吵架 |
[24:46] | – Don’t kick me! – Don’t push me. | -别踢我 -别推我 |
[24:47] | And they challenged each other every day. | 他们每天都跟彼此理论 |
[24:50] | But despite their differences… | 但尽管有那么多分歧 |
[24:52] | …they had one important thing in common. | 他们有一个重要的共同点 |
[24:55] | They were crazy about each other. | 他们都疯狂地爱着彼此 |
[24:59] | Okay, I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[25:01] | – No! – Yes, I do. | -不行 -我真得走了 |
[25:16] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[25:18] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[25:19] | Oh, Daddy, you… | 爸爸… |
[25:21] | I didn’t see you there. | 我没看见你 |
[25:24] | You kind of scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[25:28] | Becoming friendly with that boy down there. | 你跟那男孩走得很近啊 |
[25:33] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[25:36] | Bring him to the house on Sunday. | 周日带他来家里 |
[25:38] | I want to meet this young man. | 我想见见他 |
[25:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:42] | Good night, Daddy. | 晚安 爸爸 |
[25:44] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:52] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[25:53] | Boy goes, “Daddy, I don’t understand.” | 儿子就说 “爸爸 我不懂” |
[25:55] | He goes, “Well, in theory, we’re both millionaires. | 他就说 “理论上说 我们都是百万富翁 |
[25:59] | But in reality, we live with a bunch of whores.” | 但其实呢 我们跟一群妓女住在一起” |
[26:06] | Bishop Stevens told me that. | 斯蒂文森主教跟我讲的 |
[26:07] | Olivier, please remove the liquor decanter from in front of my husband. | 奥利维尔 把酒壶从我丈夫面前拿开 |
[26:11] | I think he’s had too much to drink. | 我觉得他已经喝多了 |
[26:15] | So, what do you do, Noah? | 你做什么的 诺亚 |
[26:17] | I work at the lumberyard with Fin. | 我跟芬恩都在贮木场工作 |
[26:20] | Mainly milling and receiving logs, and stripping the bark. | 就是加工原木 剥树皮什么的 |
[26:25] | – Well, that’s lovely, dear. – Thank you. | -真不错啊 -谢谢 |
[26:28] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 如果你不介意我问一句 |
[26:29] | uh, how much do you make at your job? | 你的工作能挣多少钱 |
[26:31] | Uh, how much money do I make? | 我挣多少钱 |
[26:34] | About 40 cents an hour. | 每小时40美分 |
[26:40] | Yeah, it’s not much, but I don’t need a lot. | 是不多 但我也用不着多少 |
[26:42] | And I save most of it. | 而且我大都存下来了 |
[26:47] | Let’s eat. Shall we? | 我们吃吧 |
[26:48] | Yes! Oh, it looks delicious. | 嗯 这看上去好美味 |
[26:54] | So, Noah, you and Allie have been spending a lot of time together. | 诺亚 你最近总跟艾莉在一起啊 |
[26:58] | You must be very fond of each other. | 你俩肯定很喜欢对方 |
[27:02] | It’s getting pretty serious, huh? | 你们挺认真的了 是吗 |
[27:06] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 |
[27:08] | Well, summer’s almost gone. What will you do? | 夏天就要结束了 你打算怎么办 |
[27:12] | You know, Charleston’s only a couple of hours away. | 查尔斯顿也就几小时的路嘛 |
[27:17] | But Allie’s going to Sarah Lawrence. | 但艾莉要去萨拉·劳伦斯学院了啊 |
[27:20] | Didn’t she tell you? | 她没告诉你吗 |
[27:22] | No, she didn’t tell me that. | 没有呢 |
[27:26] | I just got the letter. I was gonna tell you. | 我刚刚收到录取信 我打算告诉你的 |
[27:29] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:31] | And Sarah Lawrence is in New York. | 萨莉·劳伦斯在纽约 |
[27:37] | I didn’t know that. | 这我不知道呢 |
[27:39] | Anne, this conversation’s too stuffy for the dinner table. | 安 这么闷的话题别在饭桌上说了 |
[27:43] | Let the children have fun | 让孩子们好好玩 |
[27:44] | without bringing in the Spanish Inquisition. | 别非得搞得像宗教审判似的 |
[27:47] | My lips are buttoned, right now. | 我这就不说了 |
[27:49] | I do know another joke | 我还知道一个笑话 |
[27:50] | about the nun and the full standing bishop. | 是关于修女和主教的 |
[27:55] | I’m leaving the table if you tell another joke. | 你再讲笑话我就要离席了 |
[28:00] | I’m gonna do it. | 我真这么做了 |
[28:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -嗯 -好啊 |
[28:10] | That child’s got too much spirit for a girl of her circumstance. | 以她的身份 这孩子太过活跃了 |
[28:13] | No, it’s just summer love. | 只是夏日恋情而已 |
[28:16] | Trouble is what it is. | 我看是麻烦 |
[28:43] | Is that Allie out there? | 是艾莉吗 |
[28:48] | Do you wanna go somewhere? | 想去别的地方吗 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[28:57] | Wait here. | 等在这儿 |
[29:19] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[29:23] | Come on. | 过来 |
[29:28] | All right, big step. | 好了 迈一大步 |
[29:30] | Big step. No, don’t… | 一大步 别… |
[29:34] | All right, just stay there. | 好了 待这儿 |
[29:36] | Don’t open your eyes. | 别睁眼 |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:47] | The Windsor Plantation. | 温莎种植园 |
[29:49] | It was built in 1772. | 1772年建造的 |
[29:52] | Rumor has it that Francis Marion… | 据说弗兰西斯·马里昂 |
[29:54] | …proposed to his wife right here under these, uh… These steps. | 就是在这台阶上向他妻子求婚的 |
[29:59] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[30:00] | You be careful, these are broken. Look at that. | 小心 台阶是坏掉的 看那儿 |
[30:03] | This place is gigantic. | 这里好大啊 |
[30:06] | Yeah, a gigantic piece of crap. | 是啊 好大一堆破烂 |
[30:09] | It is. | 就是啊 |
[30:10] | But I’m gonna buy it one day and I’m gonna fix it up. | 但我将来要把它买下来 修葺好 |
[30:13] | All it needs is a new floor. | 就需要装个新地板 |
[30:16] | And new walls and roof. | 和新墙壁 新屋顶 |
[30:18] | – Is that all? – And plumbing and electric. | -这就够了吗 -还有管道 电线 |
[30:22] | – And furniture. – Yes, some furniture. | -家具 -对 家具 |
[30:24] | But it’s right on the water. | 但供水没问题 |
[30:26] | And there’s a big old barn up there, | 而且那边还有个大谷仓 |
[30:27] | I could turn that into my workshop. | 我可以改造成工作间 |
[30:29] | Well, what about me? | 那我呢 |
[30:32] | Now, don’t I get any say in this? | 我就没有发言权了吗 |
[30:35] | You want a say in this? | 你想要发言权吗 |
[30:37] | Yes, I would. | 想啊 |
[30:40] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[30:41] | I want a white house… | 我要房子刷成白的 |
[30:43] | …with blue shutters. | 挂蓝色百叶窗 |
[30:45] | And a room overlooking the river so I could paint. | 还要一间河景房间 让我画画 |
[30:49] | – Anything else? – Yes. | -还有别的吗 -嗯 |
[30:51] | I want a big old porch that wraps around the entire house. | 我要一个环绕整栋房子的门廊 |
[30:54] | We can drink tea… | 我们就能喝茶 |
[30:56] | …and watch the sun go down. | 一起看日落 |
[31:00] | – Okay. – You promise? | -好 -你保证 |
[31:03] | Mm- hm, I promise. | 嗯 我保证 |
[31:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:08] | – Where are you going? – In here. | -你去哪 -这里 |
[32:00] | I can’t play “Chopsticks” if you’re doing that. | 你这样我都没法弹《筷子》了 |
[32:23] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[32:24] | Oh, make love to me. | 跟我做爱吧 |
[34:21] | – Noah. Um…. – Yeah? | -诺亚 -嗯 |
[34:25] | I know I said that I wanted you to make love to me… | 我知道我说我想跟你做爱 |
[34:27] | – …but I think you… – Yeah? | -但我觉得… -怎么了 |
[34:28] | You’re gonna have to talk me through this. | 你得跟我说说话 |
[34:33] | – Right. You all right? – Yeah. | -好吧 你没事吧 -嗯 |
[34:36] | – Did I hurt you? – No, no. | -弄疼你了吗 -没有 |
[34:37] | I’m just… I’m just having a lot of thoughts. | 我就是脑子里好乱 |
[34:40] | I’m just… I’m just having a lot of… | 我就是脑子里… |
[34:43] | Oh, never mind. | 算了 没事 |
[34:51] | Like, what are you thinking? What are you thinking right now? | 你在想什么啊 你现在在想什么 |
[34:54] | You know, right this second? | 就是此时此刻 |
[34:58] | Did you know that this was gonna happen when you brought me here? | 你带我来的时候就知道我们会这样吗 |
[35:02] | – No. – No? | -不啊 -不吗 |
[35:03] | – No. – No, you didn’t think about it? | -嗯 -你没想过吗 |
[35:06] | – Of course I thought about it. – You did? | -我当然想过了 -是吗 |
[35:09] | Well, what did you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[35:12] | Oh, I’m talking too much, aren’t l? | 我话太多了 是吗 |
[35:14] | Okay, okay, I’m just gonna shut up. | 好了 我不说了 |
[35:16] | Mum’s the word. | 嘴巴紧闭 |
[35:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[35:21] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[35:24] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:26] | I just don’t understand how come you’re so quiet. | 我就是不懂你怎么会这么沉默 |
[35:29] | You don’t have one thought? | 你什么想法都没有吗 |
[35:32] | I’m going crazy over here… | 我都要疯了 |
[35:33] | …but, no, with you, everything’s fine. | 但你好像没事人似的 |
[35:36] | You don’t have a care in the world? | 你什么都不在乎吗 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:48] | I wanted this to be so perfect… | 我好希望这一切很完美 |
[35:50] | …and now I can’t shut up. | 结果我却说个不停 |
[35:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:59] | Did you know that? | 你知道吧 |
[36:16] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[36:33] | You don’t have to do this if you don’t want to. | 你不想做的话不要勉强自己 |
[36:37] | No, no, I want to, I do. | 不 我想的 真的 |
[36:41] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[36:43] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[36:43] | What? Fin, get out of here! | 干什么 芬恩 快出去 |
[36:46] | Look, I’m sorry, but Allie’s parents are going crazy. | 抱歉 但艾莉的父母都要疯了 |
[36:48] | They got every cop in town out looking for her. | 他们把镇上的警察都叫出来找她了 |
[37:04] | – You sent the police for me? – Yes. | -你居然派警察找我 -没错 |
[37:06] | It is 2 in the morning. We sent the police. | 都凌晨2点了 所以我们叫警察了 |
[37:08] | Thank God you’re all right. Where you been? | 幸好你没事 你去哪了 |
[37:11] | Mr. Hamilton, all this is my fault. | 汉密尔顿先生 这是我的错 |
[37:13] | Would you give us a moment, please? | 能让我们单独待会儿吗 |
[37:15] | I’d like to talk to my daughter. | 我想跟我女儿谈谈 |
[37:18] | Alone, young lady. | 跟你一个人谈 |
[37:27] | Thanks for everything, lieutenant. | 多谢了 副队 |
[37:29] | You bet, John, anytime. | 不客气 约翰 |
[37:31] | You go straight home now, it’s late. | 快回家吧 都这么晚了 |
[37:40] | Sir, it’s really not her fault. | 先生 这真的不怪她 |
[37:42] | I lost track of time. | 是我忘记时间了 |
[37:45] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry, Daddy. | 对不起 爸爸 |
[37:59] | “I’m sorry, Daddy”? | 就这一句吗 |
[38:01] | Think you can bat your eyelashes at your father and get away with it? | 你以为你跟你爸装装可怜就能蒙混过去吗 |
[38:04] | No. This time there’s going to start being some rules around here. | 休想 这次我们得立点规矩了 |
[38:08] | Like what? | 什么规矩 |
[38:09] | If your father won’t enforce them, I will. | 你父亲如果不肯执行 那就我来 |
[38:11] | – Like what, Mother? – You are gonna stop seeing Noah. | -什么规矩 妈妈 -你不能再见诺亚了 |
[38:16] | She is out fooling around with that boy till 2:00 in the morning. | 她跟那小子一直在外面待到凌晨2点 |
[38:18] | It has got to stop. | 不能再这么下去了 |
[38:21] | I didn’t spend 17 years of my life raising a daughter… | 我花了17年养女儿 给了她一切 |
[38:24] | …and giving her everything so she could throw it away… | 我绝不允许她为了一段夏日恋情 |
[38:27] | – …on a summer romance. – Daddy, come on! | -就抛弃一切 -爸爸 说句公道话啊 |
[38:28] | She will wind up with her heart broken or pregnant. | 这么下去 她不是伤透心 就是怀孕 |
[38:30] | – Anne, please. – Now, he is a nice boy. | -安 别这样 -他人是不错 |
[38:33] | He’s a nice boy, but he’s… | 他人是不错 但是… |
[38:34] | He’s what? | 他怎么了 |
[38:35] | – He’s what? Tell me. – He is trash, trash, trash. | -他怎么了 说啊 -他是下等人 |
[38:38] | Not for you. | 配不上你 |
[38:39] | – Trash? – He’s a laborer. He’s a woodworker. | -下等人 -他是个工人 木工 |
[38:42] | – So what? – What are you gonna do? | -那又如何 -你想怎么样 |
[38:44] | Are you gonna move down here, | 搬到这儿来 |
[38:45] | live in his father’s house and pop out a few kids? | 住在他父亲家 跟他生几个孩子吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah, well, I wouldn’t mind. | 我觉得挺好啊 |
[38:51] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[38:54] | You are not to see him anymore, and that’s final. | 你不许再见他了 就这么定了 |
[38:56] | – No, it’s not final. – Yes, it is. | -不行 -没商量 |
[38:58] | No, it’s not final! | 不行 |
[38:59] | You’re not gonna tell me who I’m gonna love. | 你休想告诉我我该爱谁 |
[39:01] | – Love? – Yes, Daddy, I love him. | -爱 -对 爸爸 我爱他 |
[39:05] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[39:08] | He’s not suitable for you, baby. | 他不合适你 孩子 |
[39:24] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[39:25] | You are 17 years old, you don’t know anything about love. | 你才17岁 你才不懂什么叫爱呢 |
[39:27] | Oh, and you do? | 你就懂吗 |
[39:29] | You don’t look at Daddy the way I look at Noah. | 你看爸爸的眼神根本不像我看诺亚那样 |
[39:32] | You don’t touch or laugh. | 你不摸他 不笑 |
[39:33] | You don’t play. You don’t know anything about love. | 你们不跟他打闹 你才不懂什么叫爱呢 |
[39:37] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[39:40] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[39:46] | You leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[39:50] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[39:52] | I don’t even know what to say. I’m humiliated. | 真不知道该说什么 太丢人了 |
[39:56] | – It’s all right. – No, it’s not. | -没事的 -有事 |
[39:58] | – Yeah. – No, it’s not. | -没事 -有事的 |
[40:16] | – I’m gonna go. – No, I don’t want you to go. | -我要走了 -我不想你走 |
[40:19] | I gotta think about some stuff. | 我得考虑一下 |
[40:20] | What do you gotta think about, huh? | 你要考虑什么啊 |
[40:23] | Come here and talk to me. | 跟我说话啊 |
[40:25] | – Talk to me! – About what? You want… | -跟我说话 -说什么 你要… |
[40:29] | You’re going away! | 你要走了 |
[40:32] | You’re leaving. | 你要离开了 |
[40:34] | And I’m staying here. | 而我还得留在这儿 |
[40:37] | And I’m so happy that you’re doing that… | 我很高兴你要去求学了 |
[40:39] | …but you’re gonna have a million things to do. | 但你会忙得不可开交 |
[40:42] | – No. – You got so much ahead of you. | -不 -你有大好的人生 |
[40:43] | – Don’t talk like that. – It’s true. | -别这么说 -就是这样啊 |
[40:45] | I’m not gonna have nice things, fancy things. | 我不会有什么好东西 奢侈的东西 |
[40:49] | It doesn’t… | 我不… |
[40:52] | It’s never gonna happen for me. It’s not in the cards for me. | 我没那个命 对我来说是不可能的 |
[40:55] | – I don’t have to go to school, okay? – Yes, you do. | -我不用去上学的 -你当然得去 |
[40:57] | – I can stay here. – No. | -我可以留下 -不行 |
[40:59] | You see, that’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 你瞧 我说的就是这个 |
[41:00] | Then you can come with me. | 那你就跟我一起来啊 |
[41:03] | – To New York? – Yes. | -去纽约 -对 |
[41:07] | What am I gonna do in New York? | 我去纽约干什么啊 |
[41:11] | Be with me? | 跟我在一起 |
[41:18] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:22] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[41:29] | We don’t gotta figure all this out tonight, you know? | 我们不非得今晚上都想明白了 |
[41:31] | We’ll finish out the summer and we’ll see what happens. | 等夏天结束的时候再考虑吧 |
[41:35] | You saying you want to break it off? | 你是说你想跟我分手吗 |
[41:38] | What I’m saying, we see how it goes later on. | 我只是说回头再看看吧 |
[41:47] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你是要跟我分手吗 |
[41:52] | I don’t see how it’s gonna work. | 我觉得这样下去行不通的 |
[41:56] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[41:59] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[42:01] | You don’t mean it. | 你不是真心的 |
[42:04] | Oh, hell, well, if you’re gonna do it, | 好吧 既然你要分手 |
[42:07] | why wait until the summer ends, huh? | 何必等到夏天结束 |
[42:09] | Why don’t you just do it right now? | 现在就分吧 |
[42:13] | Come on. | 来啊 |
[42:14] | – Come on. – What are you doing? | -来啊 -你干什么啊 |
[42:15] | Do it! Do it! | 分手啊 |
[42:18] | Do it right now. | 跟我分手啊 |
[42:19] | Do it! | 快点 |
[42:22] | Stop it! | 够了 |
[42:24] | You know what? I’m gonna do it. It’s over. | 还是我来吧 我跟你完了 |
[42:27] | Okay? It’s over. | 好吗 我跟你完了 |
[42:29] | – Come here. – Don’t touch me. | -过来 -别碰我 |
[42:32] | I hate you, I hate you. | 我恨你 我恨你 |
[42:34] | I’m gonna go. | 我走了 |
[42:35] | Why don’t you? Why don’t you just go? Get out. | 走啊 你赶快走啊 滚蛋 |
[42:38] | Leave! Go! Go! | 滚啊 滚 |
[42:43] | No, no, just wait a minute. We’re not really breaking up, are we? | 等等 我们不是真要分手吧 |
[42:46] | Come on. This is just a fight we’re having. | 别这样 我们只是吵个架而已 |
[42:48] | And tomorrow it’ll be like it never happened, right? | 明天又会像没事一样了 对吗 |
[42:57] | – Gone? – Gone. | -走了 -是啊 |
[43:00] | Well, she must have been devastated. | 她一定伤心死了 |
[43:01] | She was. | 是啊 |
[43:03] | He was only trying to do the right thing. | 他只是想为她着想 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:06] | But what he really should have done | 但其实他真应该 |
[43:08] | is just told those parents to go to hell. | 让她父母滚蛋去 |
[43:10] | Just stick it where the sun don’t shine. | 让他们哪凉快哪玩去 |
[43:12] | Yeah, you’re right, probably should’ve. | 是啊 或许是该如此 |
[43:17] | The next day… | 第二天 |
[43:18] | …Allie woke up to find her world completely changed. | 艾莉醒过来 却发现她的世界已天翻地覆 |
[43:29] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[43:31] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家了 |
[43:34] | We’re going now? | 现在就走吗 |
[43:36] | No, we’re not supposed to be leaving for another week. | 我们还要再待一周的 |
[43:38] | Get dressed and then come and have some breakfast, dear. | 去换衣服然后来吃早餐 亲爱的 |
[43:40] | Willa will pack your things. | 薇拉会给你收拾东西 |
[43:42] | I’d be happy to pack your things, Miss Allie. | 我很乐意给你收拾东西 艾莉小姐 |
[43:44] | I don’t want you to pack my things. | 我不要你给我收拾东西 |
[43:45] | I don’t want you to touch my stuff. I’m not going. | 别动我的东西 我不要走 |
[43:48] | – Yes, you are. – No, I’m not. | -你要走 -不 我不走 |
[43:49] | – Yes, Allie, you are. – No, I’m not. | -艾莉 你一定要走 -不要 |
[43:51] | Allie, you are going whether you like it or not. | 艾莉 不管你想不想 都得跟我们走 |
[43:55] | Now, even if Aaron has to throw you over his shoulder… | 哪怕要让艾伦扛着你 |
[43:57] | and drag you the whole way, you’re going. | 一路回家去 你也要走 |
[44:05] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[44:13] | Fin! | 芬恩 |
[44:19] | Where’s Noah? | 诺亚呢 |
[44:20] | He’s out delivering a load. | 他去送木材了 |
[44:23] | – What’s going on? – I’m leaving town. | -怎么了 -我要走了 |
[44:26] | – Leaving? – Yeah. | -走了 -是 |
[44:28] | – When? – Now. Right now. Like today. | -什么时候 -现在 就今天 |
[44:32] | Look, I need you to tell Noah something, okay? | 你替我给诺亚带个话好吗 |
[44:35] | I need you to tell him that I love him. | 告诉他我爱他 |
[44:36] | Tell him that I’m sorry for everything, okay? | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[44:40] | Look, I was up all night with him, Allie. | 我一整夜都陪着他 艾莉 |
[44:43] | I’ve never seen him so low. | 我从没见过他那么难过 |
[44:45] | It’s over. Don’t make it any harder than it already is. | 你俩结束了 别弄得大家更难过了 |
[44:48] | No! No, it’s not over. | 不是的 我们没结束 |
[44:50] | Fin, we had a fight last night. | 芬恩 我们昨晚是吵了一架 |
[44:52] | We said some things we didn’t mean, but it’s not over. | 说了一些过分的话 但我们没结束 |
[44:54] | – lt is over. – No. | -就是结束了 -没有 |
[44:56] | Leave it alone. Let it go. | 别纠缠了 放手吧 |
[44:59] | I’m coming. Mama, I’m coming! | 我就来 妈妈 我就来 |
[45:05] | – Look, he understands. – But… | -他懂的 -但是… |
[45:08] | It’s hard, but he really does. | 虽然很难接受 但他真的理解你的 |
[45:10] | Summer’s over and it’s time to go home. | 夏季结束了 该回家了 |
[45:13] | If he wants to talk to you, he’ll write. If not? | 如果他想跟你说话 就会写信的 否则… |
[45:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:23] | Okay, can you just…? | 那你能… |
[45:25] | Can you just tell him that I love him, then? | 你能告诉他我爱他吗 |
[45:27] | Can you do that? | 行吗 |
[45:29] | I’ll tell him. | 我会转告的 |
[45:35] | Bye, Fin. | 再见 芬恩 |
[46:19] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[46:35] | Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons. | 夏季恋情的开始各式各样 |
[46:40] | But when all is said and done… | 但说到底 |
[46:41] | …they have one thing in common: | 他们有一个共同点 |
[46:44] | They are shooting stars. | 他们都是流星 |
[46:46] | A spectacular moment of light in the heavens. | 是天空中灿烂辉煌的一瞬 |
[46:50] | A fleeting glimpse of eternity. | 是稍纵即逝的永恒 |
[46:52] | And in a flash, they’re gone. | 转眼之间 便消逝了 |
[46:57] | Noah was desperate. | 诺亚十分绝望 |
[46:59] | He wrote to Allie that he was sorry | 他写信告诉艾莉他很抱歉 |
[47:00] | and stupid for breaking up with her. | 是他太傻 不该跟她分手 |
[47:03] | He wrote to tell her that he still loved her, | 他写信说他还爱着她 |
[47:05] | and he wanted to see her. | 想再见到她 |
[47:07] | And that if she would write back, | 如果她肯回信 |
[47:09] | he would come to wherever she was. | 他愿去天涯海角找到她 |
[47:14] | He wrote one letter a day for a year, 365 letters. | 他每天都写一封信 写了一年 365封信 |
[47:19] | But they all went unanswered. | 但都石沉大海 |
[47:21] | Hey, Fred! Nothing? | 弗莱德 没我的信吗 |
[47:25] | – Sorry. – All right, thank you. | -抱歉 -好吧 谢啦 |
[47:28] | Finally, after a year of silence… | 最终 一年的杳无音信 |
[47:30] | …he decided to put it all behind him and start a new life. | 让他决定放下这一切 开始新的生活 |
[47:34] | So he wrote a farewell letter… | 于是他写了一封道别信 |
[47:36] | …and he and Fin packed their bags… | 跟芬恩一起收拾行李 |
[47:39] | …and headed for Atlanta. | 去了亚特兰大 |
[47:41] | Noah! Noah! | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[47:43] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[47:46] | Come on, listen to this! | 来啊 听听这个 |
[47:47] | A state of war has existed… | 美国和日本帝国之间 |
[47:53] | …between the United States and the…. | 已处于战争状态 |
[47:56] | …The Constitution of the United States… | …美国的宪法 |
[47:58] | …against all enemies, foreign and domestic. | 抵御一切国外和国内的敌人 |
[48:02] | Noah and Fin enlisted together. | 诺亚和芬恩一起入伍了 |
[48:04] | And after two years of chasing | 在北非沙漠里 |
[48:06] | Rommel through the North African desert… | 跟隆美尔周旋了两年 |
[48:08] | …they were deployed to Patton’s Third Army in Europe. | 随后被调派去巴顿在欧洲的第三军团 |
[48:28] | Fin! | 芬恩 |
[48:53] | Do I contradict myself? | 我是否自相矛盾呢 |
[48:56] | Very well, then, I contradict myself… | 好吧 我就是自相矛盾 |
[48:58] | Allie was in her third year of college… | 艾莉当时在上大三 |
[49:00] | …when she volunteered as a nurse’s aid. | 她志愿成为了护士助手 |
[49:03] | To her, the broken men with shattered bodies… | 对她而言 病房里的那些 |
[49:05] | …who filled the ward were all Noah. | 遍体鳞伤的男人都是诺亚 |
[49:09] | Or someone who fought beside him in the jungle… | 或是曾跟他一起在丛林 |
[49:12] | …or a frozen snow-swept road. | 或雪域奋战的人 |
[49:15] | I’m gonna lift you up. | 我来把你抬起来 |
[49:16] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[49:18] | There we go. | 好了 |
[49:21] | Now, I’m gonna bring this leg over. | 我要把这条腿抬过来 |
[49:24] | Set it on the stool. | 放在脚凳上 |
[49:26] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -嗯 |
[49:28] | Miss, can I ask you a question? | 小姐 能问个问题吗 |
[49:33] | I noticed that you aren’t wearing a ring. | 我注意到你没有戴婚戒 |
[49:36] | And I was wondering if I could take you out. | 我想问你是否愿意跟我出去 |
[49:41] | – Excuse me? – On a date. | -什么 -去约会 |
[49:47] | Now, before you go and say no… | 在你拒绝我之前 |
[49:49] | …I’ll have you know that I am an excellent dancer. | 我想告诉你我舞跳得很好 |
[49:53] | And my intentions are completely dishonorable. | 而且我绝对不怀好意 |
[50:01] | Okay, okay, Casanova, come on. | 好了 大情圣 来吧 |
[50:05] | Let’s just get you better, | 先把身体养好了 |
[50:06] | and then we’ll talk about a date, okay? | 再考虑约会的事 好吗 |
[50:19] | Would you get a load of him? | 快看看他啊 |
[50:23] | Oh, my gosh, he is dreamy. | 天呐 他真帅 |
[50:26] | What is he doing here? | 他在这儿干什么 |
[50:28] | He’s staring at you. | 他在盯着你看呢 |
[50:30] | Oh, miss? | 小姐 |
[50:34] | I’m all better. | 我身体养好了 |
[50:37] | Now, how’s about that date? | 愿跟我约会吗 |
[50:40] | Allie was surprised how quickly she fell in love with Lon Hammond. | 艾莉惊讶于自己是多快就爱上了朗·哈蒙德 |
[50:49] | He was handsome, smart… | 他帅气 聪明 |
[50:51] | …funny, sophisticated and charming. | 风趣 世故 有魅力 |
[51:02] | He also came from old Southern money… | 他也来自南方的世家 |
[51:04] | …and was fabulously wealthy. | 而且富得流油 |
[51:22] | Oh, what’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[51:23] | – Where are you going? – Where they going? | -你们去哪 -他们要去哪 |
[51:25] | – See you later, sweetheart. – Look at that. | -回见了 亲爱的 -瞧啊 |
[51:30] | Allie, I’ve been thinking a lot about why we shouldn’t get married. | 艾莉 我一直在考虑我们不该结婚的理由 |
[51:33] | Okay, I give up, why shouldn’t we get married? | 好吧 我们为什么不该结婚 |
[51:35] | That’s the thing, I couldn’t think of anything at first. | 问题就在这儿 我起初想不到 |
[51:37] | And then, it just dawned on me. Your parents. | 然后突然就想起来了 你父母 |
[51:41] | – My parents? – Absolutely. | -我父母 -没错 |
[51:42] | Your old mom and dad. Thank you for that. | 你父母 多谢了啊 |
[51:44] | – Mom? – You see, the problem is that they love me. | -老妈啊 -问题是 他们很喜欢我 |
[51:47] | – I’m exactly the type of man… – They do? | -我正是他们心中的… -是吗 |
[51:48] | – …they want you to end up with. – Really? | -如意女婿 -真的啊 |
[51:50] | You know, I’m wealthy, I’m from the South, I got a decent job. | 我有钱 来自南方 工作也不错 |
[51:54] | You know, I’m an incredible dancer, I’m a really smart guy. | 我舞跳得棒 人也机灵 |
[51:58] | I look great. | 长得还帅 |
[52:00] | – So, what’s the problem, huh? – I like to think… | -那问题在哪里啊 -我认为… |
[52:02] | Now just this. If you marry me… | 是这样 如果你嫁给我 |
[52:05] | Now listen close. | 听好了 |
[52:07] | If you marry me… | 如果你嫁给我 |
[52:09] | …then you will have lost a lifelong battle of defiance against them. | 那么你这辈子叛逆他们的战役就失败了 |
[52:12] | – My goodness. What are we gonna do? – I do not know. | -老天啊 这可怎么办 -我不知道 |
[52:16] | Hey, band, you feeling all right? | 乐队 感觉怎么样 |
[52:18] | Hey, man, we’re feeling all right. | 伙计 感觉不错呢 |
[52:24] | You say it! | 你们来 |
[52:35] | See, Allie, I think… Damn it, I think you have to marry me. | 艾莉 我觉得…你必须嫁给我 |
[52:38] | – I think you need to marry me. – I do? | -我觉得你一定得嫁给我 -是吗 |
[52:40] | – Yes, you do. – I do, why? | -是的 -为什么 |
[52:41] | Because if you do, your parents will always know… | 因为 如果你嫁给我 你父母就会知道 |
[52:44] | …the unhappiness that you feel | 你因为没能让他们失望 |
[52:46] | for not being able to disappoint them. | 而有多么的郁闷 |
[52:47] | I think you may have overlooked one minor detail. | 我觉得你可能忘记了一个小小的细节 |
[52:50] | And what’s that? | 什么啊 |
[52:52] | Well, you see, you have to get their permission first. | 你得先得到他们的允许 |
[52:55] | And I think you may have overestimated their affection for you. | 而我觉得你可能高估了他们对你的喜爱 |
[52:58] | Is that right? | 是吗 |
[52:59] | Oh, I don’t think so. | 我觉得不会 |
[53:01] | – And why not? – Oh, because I asked them already… | -为什么 -因为我已经问过了 |
[53:03] | …and they said yes. | 他们同意了 |
[53:05] | What? | 什么 |
[53:10] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[53:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[53:16] | Will you marry me, Allie? | 能嫁给我吗 艾莉 |
[53:18] | I know I kid around a lot, but I’m crazy about you. | 我知道我常打诨 但我为你疯狂 |
[53:23] | Marry me? Make me the happiest man in the world? | 嫁给我吧 让我成为世上最幸福的男人 |
[53:28] | Yes. Yes, yes! | 好啊 好 |
[53:35] | – Just hold tight. – Where are you going? | -等等我 -你去哪 |
[53:38] | Oh, my. Mama. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[53:41] | Okay, stop the band. | 让乐队停下 |
[53:43] | Excuse me. I’d like everyone here to know… | 打扰下 我想要大家知道 |
[53:45] | …that this young lady and I are getting married. | 那位小姐要跟我结婚了 |
[53:55] | She agreed with all her heart, but couldn’t understand… | 她的答应确实是出自真心 但却不明白 |
[53:58] | …why at the very moment she said yes… | 为什么她说”好”的那一刻 |
[54:01] | …Noah’s face came to her mind. | 脑中却浮现出诺亚的脸 |
[54:14] | Hey, Noah, yeah! | 诺亚 |
[54:16] | Oh, good to see you. Let me see you. | 见到你太好了 让我瞧瞧你 |
[54:19] | You bleeding anywhere? No? | 你哪里有伤吗 |
[54:21] | – Everything good? – Yeah. | 一切都好吗 -嗯 |
[54:22] | Oh, I love you. | 我真爱你 |
[54:26] | Come on, there’s something I gotta show you. Come on. | 来吧 给你看样东西 来吧 |
[54:33] | What’s going on? What is this? | 怎么回事 怎么了 |
[54:37] | Here. | 给 |
[54:38] | I sold the house. | 我卖了房子 |
[54:41] | – You sold the house? – Yup. | -你卖了房子 -对 |
[54:43] | Gotta be out by the end of the month. | 月底就得搬走了 |
[54:45] | Between that and your GI Bill, | 这个 加上你的军饷 |
[54:46] | you ought to be able to get it now. | 你应该就能买下了 |
[54:49] | – Get what? – Your dream house. | -买什么 -你想要的那栋房子 |
[54:51] | – The Windsor Plantation. – Dad… | -温莎种植园 -爸爸 |
[54:52] | Don’t “dad” me, I don’t wanna hear about it. | 别来这套 什么都别说 |
[54:54] | I already talked to the bank, they’re gonna give you the loan. | 我已经跟银行商量过了 他们会给你贷款 |
[54:58] | – Well, I can’t let you sell your house. – It’s done. | -我不能让你卖房子啊 -已经卖了 |
[55:02] | It’s a good thing. You should do it. | 这是好事 去做吧 |
[55:11] | Wait a second. You sell the house, where are you gonna live? | 等等 你卖了房子 你去哪住啊 |
[55:14] | With you, dummy, what do you think? | 跟你住啊 傻子 你以为呢 |
[55:16] | Somebody’s gotta help you fix it up. | 总得有人帮你修葺啊 |
[55:27] | Noah took a look at the house… | 诺亚看了一眼那栋房子 |
[55:29] | …but only saw one thing: | 却只看到了 |
[55:32] | Allie. | 艾莉 |
[55:34] | He decided right there to fulfill his lifelong dream. | 于是他决定实现自己人生的梦想 |
[55:38] | He would rebuild the old house from the ground up. | 他要从零开始重建老房子 |
[55:44] | And when Noah went to Charleston to get the building plans approved | 诺亚去查尔斯顿审批建筑计划时 |
[55:49] | fate stepped in and dealt him a sweet card. | 命运给了他甜蜜的一击 |
[56:00] | Stop the bus! Stop the bus. | 停车 停下车 |
[56:02] | Sorry, I can’t stop the bus until I get to the depot. | 抱歉 没到站不能停车 |
[56:05] | No, please stop the bus now. Please. | 不不 求你马上停车吧 |
[56:07] | Do you understand English, pal? | 你听的懂英语吧 |
[56:08] | No one gets off till we get to the depot. Now sit down. | 不到站不能停车 坐下吧 |
[56:12] | God. | 天呐 |
[56:19] | Watch it, screwball! | 看着点 你个混球 |
[56:21] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[56:28] | He’s right over there. | 他就在那边 |
[56:47] | Baby, hello. | 亲爱的 你好 |
[56:59] | Hold it. | 小心 |
[57:14] | After seeing Allie that day… | 那天见到艾莉后 |
[57:15] | …something inside Noah snapped. | 诺亚内心有什么破碎了 |
[57:19] | He got the notion into his head… | 他脑子里钻进了一个念头 |
[57:20] | that if he restored the old house where they had come that night | 如果他能修好他们那晚上去的老房子 |
[57:24] | …Allie would find a way to come back to him. | 艾莉就终会回到他身边 |
[57:28] | Some called it a labor of love. | 有人称之为心甘情愿 |
[57:30] | Others called it something else. | 也有人会有别的看法 |
[57:33] | But in fact, Noah had gone a little mad. | 但实际上 诺亚是有点疯了 |
[57:37] | – Excuse me. – Would… | -打扰 -那么… |
[57:39] | It’s time to eat. | 该吃饭了 |
[57:41] | Lunch will be served in the Sun Room today. | 今天午餐在日光室 |
[57:46] | The melon is good. I had a bite. | 瓜很好吃 我尝了一口 |
[57:50] | Did they ever see each other again? | 他们后来还再见到彼此了吗 |
[57:52] | Noah and Allie? | 诺亚和艾莉 |
[57:54] | Now you don’t want me to spoil the end of the story… | 你总不想我提前剧透吧 |
[57:57] | …before I get to the good part, do you? | 我还没讲到精彩的部分呢 |
[58:01] | Where did I leave off? | 上次说到哪了 |
[58:03] | I shall not want. | 我将无欲无求 |
[58:04] | When Noah’s father died in November… | 11月 诺亚的父亲去世了 |
[58:07] | …the house was all he had. | 房子成了他的唯一 |
[58:08] | He leadeth me down…. | 他引领我走向… |
[58:29] | In time, Noah finished the house. | 终于 诺亚修好了房子 |
[58:31] | Okay, smile. Here we go. | 笑笑 来 |
[58:36] | He took a good look at what he had accomplished… | 他好好看了一眼他的作品 |
[58:39] | …got rip-roaring drunk for 10 days… | 连续10天喝得烂醉 |
[58:41] | …thought seriously about setting it on fire… | 认真考虑要不要把它烧了 |
[58:44] | …then finally put the house up for sale. | 最终决定挂牌出售 |
[58:47] | I’m prepared to offer you this much. | 我愿给你这么多 |
[58:50] | He had a number of interested buyers… | 有不少感兴趣的买家 |
[58:53] | …but he always found a reason not to sell it to them. | 但他总能找到不卖的理由 |
[58:56] | No. | 不行 |
[58:57] | Either their bids were too low… | 不是出价太低 |
[58:59] | …or if they met his asking price, | 如果买家同意了他的要价 |
[59:01] | he felt it was worth a lot more. | 他又会觉得还不够 |
[59:04] | It’s a lot of money, but I’ll take it. | 价格真高 但我要了 |
[59:10] | Fifty thousand dollars. | 五万 |
[59:12] | – That’s more than my asking price. – That’s right. | -比我的要价还高 -没错 |
[59:14] | It’s a great deal more. | 可是个占便宜的买卖 |
[59:21] | He told the man that offered him $5000 over his price… | 他跟出价超过他要价五千美元的人说 |
[59:24] | …that no one in his right mind would do that… | 精神正常的人是绝不会那么做的 |
[59:27] | …and he wouldn’t have a lunatic living in his house. | 而他绝不会允许一个疯子住在这栋房子里 |
[59:32] | He worked out his frustration | 每天早上 |
[59:34] | with life on the creek every morning. | 他在小湾排解忧思 |
[59:38] | And in the evenings, to temper the sting of loneliness… | 到了晚上 能帮他缓解寂寞的 |
[59:42] | …there was Martha Shaw. | 是玛莎·肖 |
[59:44] | Martha was a war widow who lived in Quail Ridge, a town away. | 玛莎的丈夫死于战争 她住在隔壁奎尔山镇 |
[59:53] | So you wanna go out tomorrow? | 你明天想出去吗 |
[59:56] | I gotta work. | 我得工作 |
[59:57] | Well, we could go down to the river if you want to. | 如果你想 我们可以去河边 |
[1:00:00] | Next week, sometime. | 下周吧 |
[1:00:02] | Maybe take a drive somewhere? | 或许可以出去兜兜风 |
[1:00:04] | No. | 不了 |
[1:00:05] | Well, I’m just asking you. | 只是问问而已 |
[1:00:19] | What do you want, Noah? | 你想要什么 诺亚 |
[1:00:24] | What do you mean, what do I want? | 什么意思 |
[1:00:28] | From me. | 从我这儿 |
[1:00:35] | Sometimes when you talk to me, you don’t even see me. | 有时候你跟我说话 却根本没在看我 |
[1:00:43] | Look, a woman knows when a man looks into her eyes | 男人如果看着一个女人却想着别人 |
[1:00:45] | and sees someone else. | 女人是知道的 |
[1:00:54] | Now, you know I want to give you all the things that you want. | 我也想给你一切你想要的东西 |
[1:00:59] | Right? | 你知道吧 |
[1:01:05] | But I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[1:01:08] | Because they’re gone. | 因为那已经没了 |
[1:01:12] | They’re broken. | 已经破碎了 |
[1:01:17] | All right? | 好吗 |
[1:01:43] | Is the veil too much? | 头纱会太夸张吗 |
[1:01:44] | Are you kidding? You look perfect! | 开什么玩笑 你简直太美了 |
[1:01:46] | You’re the most beautiful bride. | 你真是最美的新娘 |
[1:01:50] | – You look gorgeous, honey. – Thank you. | -你可真美 -亲爱的 |
[1:01:53] | Wait until Lon sees you in this dress, he’s gonna go crazy. | 等朗看到你穿这身 一定要疯了 |
[1:01:57] | He won’t be able to take his eyes off you. | 他的眼睛要黏在你身上了 |
[1:01:59] | Or his hands. | 手也是 |
[1:02:01] | Oh, you are bad! | 你真坏 |
[1:02:03] | Have you seen this morning’s paper? | 你看到今早的报纸了吗 |
[1:02:04] | The Daily Journal says that you are going to be… | 《日报》说你会成为 |
[1:02:06] | …the social highlight of the season. | 这一季的社交亮点 |
[1:02:08] | Of the season? | 这一季 |
[1:02:10] | This is a celebration the likes of which this town’s never seen! | 这将是小镇空前的盛会 |
[1:02:14] | She doesn’t plan, she plots, doesn’t she? | 她可不是一般的计划家 是不是 |
[1:02:18] | Mama, look, the governor’s coming. | 妈妈 看啊 州长也要来 |
[1:02:20] | He better. Let me see. | 那最好 我看 |
[1:02:25] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[1:02:53] | – All right, Savannah, where are we at? – We’re 82 now. | -萨凡纳 怎么样了 -82了 |
[1:03:04] | – Memphis, where are we at? – We’re 89 now. | -孟菲斯呢 -89了 |
[1:03:06] | – Eighty-nine, great, up from 85. Yes? – Sir? | -89 很好从85涨上来的 -先生 |
[1:03:08] | You have a visitor. | 有人来看你 |
[1:03:11] | Well, hello. Baby, I didn’t know you were coming. | 你好啊 亲爱的 我不知道你要来 |
[1:03:14] | I’m so sorry, I should have called. | 对不起 我该打个电话的 |
[1:03:17] | Baby, what are you talking about? You don’t have to call. | 别傻了 打什么电话 你随时能来 |
[1:03:20] | – Guys, could you give us a minute? – All right. | -伙计们 能让我们单独待会儿吗 -好的 |
[1:03:22] | Yes, sir. Miss Allie. | 好的 先生 艾莉小姐 |
[1:03:24] | Ma’am. | 女士 你好 |
[1:03:31] | So, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:03:36] | I don’t paint anymore. | 我现在不画画了 |
[1:03:38] | I used to paint all the time. | 我以前总画画的 |
[1:03:41] | I really loved it. | 我可喜欢画画了 |
[1:03:43] | – I didn’t know that. – Yeah. | -我不知道呢 -是啊 |
[1:03:48] | So paint. | 那就画呗 |
[1:03:50] | I will. You know… | 我会的 我… |
[1:03:53] | …I’m gonna start. | 我要开始画画了 |
[1:03:55] | Great. | 好啊 |
[1:04:02] | Is everything okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:04:07] | I need to get away. | 我得离开一下 |
[1:04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:11] | I need to take care of a few things. | 有些事 我要去处理 |
[1:04:14] | I need to clear my head. | 清理一下思绪 |
[1:04:15] | Okay, should I be worried? | 好吧 我需要担心吗 |
[1:04:18] | – No, I don’t think so. – Oh, that’s reassuring. | -不 应该不用 -那我放心点了 |
[1:04:23] | Listen, are you all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[1:04:26] | – Yeah. – Okay, then go. | -嗯 -好 那去吧 |
[1:04:29] | Take your time, do whatever you need to do. | 慢慢来 做完你要做的事 |
[1:04:32] | It’s okay to be nervous. | 紧张是正常的 |
[1:04:33] | It’s normal to get cold feet before your wedding. | 婚礼前有点退缩是很常见的 |
[1:04:35] | No, no second thoughts. | 不 我没有退缩 |
[1:04:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:04:45] | I’m gonna be back from Seabrook in a couple of days, okay? | 我几天就从溪镇回来 好吗 |
[1:04:48] | – Seabrook? – Yeah, Seabrook. | -溪镇 -对 溪镇 |
[1:05:38] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:05:44] | I saw your picture in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到了你的照片 |
[1:05:47] | The one with you and the house. | 就是你跟房子的合照 |
[1:05:49] | And I just wanted to come and see if you were okay. | 我就是想过来看看你 |
[1:05:52] | I mean, I wasn’t in the neighborhood or anything. I just…. | 我倒不是顺道什么的 就是… |
[1:06:03] | So are you okay? | 你挺好的吗 |
[1:06:09] | Okay, good. | 那好 |
[1:06:15] | I’m a stupid woman, I shouldn’t have come. | 我真蠢 我不该来的 |
[1:06:39] | You want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[1:06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:06:46] | This is a good story. | 这故事真不错 |
[1:06:48] | I’m glad you like it. | 你喜欢我很高兴 |
[1:06:51] | I think I’ve heard it before. | 我好像听过 |
[1:06:55] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[1:06:57] | Perhaps more than once? | 不止一次吗 |
[1:07:00] | Doctor needs to see you. | 医生要见你 |
[1:07:01] | – Me? Now? – No, him. | -我 现在吗 -不 是他 |
[1:07:04] | But he hasn’t finished reading the story. | 但他还没读完故事呢 |
[1:07:06] | I’ll read some more when I’m through with the doctor. | 等跟医生完事了 我会再给你读的 |
[1:07:08] | It shouldn’t take too long. | 不会要很久的 |
[1:07:11] | – All right. – Don’t you go away. | -好吧 -你可别乱跑 |
[1:07:12] | I’ll be right back. | 我就回来 |
[1:07:16] | While you waiting, maybe you’d like to play the piano for a few minutes. | 你等的时候 要不要弹会儿钢琴 |
[1:07:19] | You do like that. | 你喜欢弹钢琴的 |
[1:07:20] | I do? | 是吗 |
[1:07:23] | – I don’t know any tunes. – You can read music. | -我不知道什么曲子 -你识谱 |
[1:07:26] | No kidding? | 真的 |
[1:07:33] | Who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[1:07:34] | I’m Dr. Barnwell, one of the new attending physicians. | 巴恩维尔医生 新来的一位主治医生 |
[1:07:38] | We haven’t met, so I thought I’d examine you myself. | 我们还没正式见过 所以我想亲自给你做检查 |
[1:07:43] | Okay, so I see here | 那么这里写着 |
[1:07:45] | that you’ve had two heart attacks over the last 18 months. | 过去18个月里你两次心脏病发 |
[1:07:48] | Yeah, minor ones, I think one was angina. | 嗯 都是轻度的 有一次好像是心绞痛 |
[1:07:51] | – Okay, any complications? – Nope, feel fine. | -有并发症吗 -没有 感觉很棒 |
[1:07:54] | Okay, deep breath for me. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[1:07:57] | Okay, one more time. | 再来一次 |
[1:08:00] | And deep breath. | 再来一次 |
[1:08:03] | And one more. | 再来 |
[1:08:07] | Terrific, terrific. You still taking your medication? | 很棒 你还在服药吗 |
[1:08:09] | – Every day, twice a day. – Good, good, good. | -每天两次 -很好 |
[1:08:13] | Okay, you can put your shirt on. | 把衣服穿好吧 |
[1:08:20] | So I understand that you read to Miss Hamilton. | 你给汉密尔顿女士读书 是吗 |
[1:08:22] | Yeah, to help her remember. | 是的 帮她恢复记忆 |
[1:08:26] | You don’t think it’ll help? | 你觉得这没用吗 |
[1:08:28] | No, I don’t. | 嗯 我觉得没用 |
[1:08:29] | She remembers, doc. | 她会回忆起来 医生 |
[1:08:32] | I read to her and she remembers. | 我给她读书 她就会想起来 |
[1:08:35] | Not always, but she remembers. | 并不总会 但有时候会 |
[1:08:38] | But senile dementia is irreversible. | 老年痴呆是个不可逆的过程 |
[1:08:40] | It’s degenerative. | 是一种衰退 |
[1:08:42] | After a certain point, its victims don’t come back. | 到了一定程度 病人就不会再回忆起来了 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah, that’s what they keep telling me. | 是啊 他们也总这么跟我说 |
[1:08:47] | I just don’t want you to get your hopes up. | 我只是不希望你太抱希望 |
[1:08:49] | Well, thanks, doc, but you know what they say. | 谢了 医生 但常言道 |
[1:08:53] | Science goes only so far and then comes God. | 科学有界 上帝无边 |
[1:08:56] | Then comes God. | 上帝无边 |
[1:09:00] | Damn, they forgot to turn the page for her. | 该死 他们忘记给她翻谱了 |
[1:09:03] | You through with me? | 完事了吗 |
[1:09:23] | I guess they flipped that page. | 看来是翻了 |
[1:09:26] | No, that she’s playing by memory. | 不 她是在凭记忆弹 |
[1:09:31] | His name is Lon Hammond, Jr. | 他叫小朗·哈蒙德 |
[1:09:33] | Hammond? As in Hammond Cotton? | 哈蒙德 哈蒙德棉花那个吗 |
[1:09:37] | As in Hammond Cotton. | 就是那个 |
[1:09:39] | Well, your parents must love him. | 那你父母一定爱死他了 |
[1:09:41] | He’s a really good man, Noah. You’d really like him. | 他真的是个好人 诺亚 你会喜欢他的 |
[1:09:46] | You love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[1:09:48] | Yeah, I do. I love him very much. | 是的 我很爱他 |
[1:10:00] | Well, that’s that. | 那就这样了 |
[1:10:02] | You marry Lon and we can be friends. | 你嫁给朗 我们做朋友 |
[1:10:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:10:09] | Right. | 嗯 |
[1:10:15] | Are you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[1:10:18] | Do you want to stay for dinner? | 要留下吃晚饭吗 |
[1:10:31] | I have to warn you, I’m a cheap drunk. | 我得警告你 我一喝就醉 |
[1:10:34] | A couple more of these and | 再喝几瓶 |
[1:10:35] | you’re gonna be carrying me right out of here. | 你就得把我扛出去了 |
[1:10:37] | Well, go slow then, | 那你慢慢来 |
[1:10:38] | I don’t want to have to take advantage of you. | 我就不用占你便宜了 |
[1:10:40] | You wouldn’t dare. I’m a married woman. | 你不敢 我可是已婚妇女 |
[1:10:43] | Not yet. | 还没结婚呢 |
[1:10:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:10:55] | Why are you looking at me like that? | 干嘛那么看着我 |
[1:11:00] | Just memories. | 就是想起一些事 |
[1:11:06] | This room. | 这个房间 |
[1:11:12] | This… Is this where…? | 这儿就是我们… |
[1:11:15] | This is the room? | 就是这里吗 |
[1:11:33] | – I’m full. – Me too. | -我吃饱了 -我也是 |
[1:11:39] | O how your fingers drowse me! | 你的手指抚弄得我好想睡去 |
[1:11:41] | Your breath falls around me like dew | 你的气息落在我周身犹如甘露 |
[1:11:44] | Your pulse lulls the tympans of my ears | 你的脉搏宁静了我的耳膜 |
[1:11:47] | I feel immerged from head to foot | 好像从头到脚都沉浸了 |
[1:11:49] | Delicious, enough. | 十分甜蜜 |
[1:11:53] | It was real, wasn’t it? | 是真的 对吧 |
[1:11:57] | You and me. | 我们之间的感情 |
[1:12:00] | Such a long time ago, we were just a couple of kids. | 那么久之前 我们还是两个孩子 |
[1:12:07] | But we really loved each other, didn’t we? | 但我们真的爱过彼此 对吗 |
[1:12:18] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[1:12:23] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:12:27] | Do you think you could back tomorrow morning? | 你明天早上能来一趟吗 |
[1:12:29] | There’s someplace I’d like to show you. | 我想带你去看个地方 |
[1:12:35] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:12:37] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -那好 |
[1:12:52] | She had come back into his life like a sudden flame… | 她如一团烈火回到了他的生命中 |
[1:12:56] | …blazing and streaming into his heart. | 燃烧着流入他心中 |
[1:13:00] | Noah stayed up all night… | 诺亚整夜未眠 |
[1:13:02] | …contemplating the certain agony he knew would be his… | 想着如果再次失去她 |
[1:13:05] | …if he were to lose her twice. | 他会多么痛苦 |
[1:13:07] | Oh, I do wish I could figure out the end of this story. | 我真希望我知道结局是怎么样的 |
[1:13:11] | The children are here. | 孩子们来了 |
[1:13:14] | Children? | 孩子 |
[1:13:16] | Not yours, his. | 不是你的 他的 |
[1:13:19] | – Do you mind? – Oh, I’d love to meet them. | -见见他们吗 -我很乐意 |
[1:13:23] | Come over here. | 过来吧 |
[1:13:25] | – Hi, Daddy. – Sweetheart, how are you? | -爸爸 -亲爱的 你好啊 |
[1:13:27] | – Hi, Daddy. – Hi, Maggie. | -爸爸 -玛姬 |
[1:13:30] | Hi, I’m Allie. | 你们好 我是艾莉 |
[1:13:32] | – Hi, I’m Mary Allen. – Mary Allen. | -你好 我是玛丽·艾伦 -你好 |
[1:13:34] | – Nice to see you. – Nice to see you. | -见到你很高兴 -我也是 |
[1:13:37] | Hi. Maggie. | 你好 我是玛姬 |
[1:13:38] | Maggie, how are you? | 玛姬 你好啊 |
[1:13:41] | – Hello there, honey. – Hi. Davanee. | -你好啊 亲爱的 -黛文妮 |
[1:13:43] | – What a pretty name. – Thank you. | -真好听 -谢谢 |
[1:13:47] | Oh, my, thank you. | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[1:13:52] | – And who’s this? – Edmond. | -这是谁 -埃德蒙 |
[1:13:54] | Hi, Edmond. | 你好 埃德蒙 |
[1:14:07] | You know, I think I’ll run on up… | 我想上去 |
[1:14:09] | …and take my afternoon nap, all right? | 睡个下午觉 好吗 |
[1:14:13] | – Come on, honey, let’s go. – There you go. | -走吧 我们走 -去吧 |
[1:14:15] | – All right. Good. – Thank you. | -好了 走吧 -谢谢 |
[1:14:18] | I’ll read some more later. | 我回头再继续给你读 |
[1:14:20] | All right, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:14:22] | I’m so happy to meet you all. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[1:14:27] | – Goodbye. – Bye-bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[1:14:27] | – Nice to meet you. – Goodbye. | -见到你很高兴 -再见 |
[1:14:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[1:14:32] | – She seems good today. She is good. | -她今天看起来不错 -是啊 |
[1:14:36] | I don’t know, there’s something about today. | 今天有点特别 |
[1:14:39] | Maybe it’s a day for a miracle. | 或许是奇迹出现的日子 |
[1:14:43] | Daddy… | 爸爸 |
[1:14:45] | …come home. | 回家吧 |
[1:14:47] | Mama doesn’t know us. | 妈妈不认识我们了 |
[1:14:49] | She doesn’t recognize you. She’ll never understand. | 她根本不认得你 她不会理解的 |
[1:14:52] | We miss you. | 我们很想你 |
[1:14:54] | This is crazy, you living here. | 你不该住在这儿 |
[1:14:57] | you know, we’ll all help with Mom. | 我们都会来帮助妈妈 |
[1:14:59] | We can take shifts visiting. | 我们可以轮番来看她 |
[1:15:02] | Look, guys. | 听我说 |
[1:15:05] | That’s my sweetheart in there. | 那可是我的爱人 |
[1:15:07] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会丢下她的 |
[1:15:10] | This is my home now. | 这里现在是我的家了 |
[1:15:13] | Your mother is my home. | 你们妈妈就是我的家 |
[1:15:21] | – Hello? – Hey there. | -喂 -是我 |
[1:15:25] | Who is this? | 是谁啊 |
[1:15:26] | It’s Lon, who were you expecting? | 朗啊 你以为是谁 |
[1:15:27] | Uh, ha, nobody, I… | 没谁 |
[1:15:30] | I just… I’m just surprised. How did you find me? | 我就是有点意外 你怎么找到我的 |
[1:15:33] | Well, there’s only one hotel in Seabrook. | 溪镇只有一家旅馆 |
[1:15:35] | And when you didn’t call, I got worried. | 你不打电话来 我有点担心 |
[1:15:38] | Where you been? Are you all right? | 你去哪了 你还好吗 |
[1:15:41] | You know, I feel like an idiot, | 我觉得自己好傻 |
[1:15:42] | because I called your hotel about a hundred times. | 我给你旅馆打了一百多次了 |
[1:15:47] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[1:15:49] | – Anything you want to tell me? – No. | -有什么想跟我说的吗 -没有 |
[1:15:51] | – No? – No. | -没吗 -嗯 |
[1:15:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:16:01] | Lon, I love you. | 朗 我爱你 |
[1:16:03] | Call you tomorrow? | 明天打给你 |
[1:16:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:16:38] | Noah? | 诺亚 |
[1:16:40] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[1:16:58] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[1:17:05] | Well, we better get going, the rain’s coming in. | 快走吧 要下雨了 |
[1:17:33] | – You like it? – It’s spectacular. | -喜欢吗 -真美 |
[1:17:41] | It’s like a dream. | 简直像是梦境 |
[1:17:44] | – Do you wanna feed them? – Yeah. | -想喂他们吗 -嗯 |
[1:18:05] | What are they all doing here? | 他们怎么会聚在这儿 |
[1:18:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[1:18:10] | They’re supposed to migrate to Guatemala sound. | 他们早该迁徙去危地马拉的 |
[1:18:13] | They won’t stay here? | 不会留在这儿吗 |
[1:18:15] | No. | 不 |
[1:18:17] | They’ll go back where they came from. | 他们会回家去 |
[1:18:32] | You’re different. | 你变了 |
[1:18:35] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:18:37] | Just the way you look. Everything. | 就是你的样子 一切都变了 |
[1:18:41] | You look different too, but in a good way. | 你也变了 不过是变好了 |
[1:18:49] | You know, you’re kind of the same though. | 其实 你也是 |
[1:18:53] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[1:18:55] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:18:59] | And you really did it. | 而且你做到了 |
[1:19:01] | – What? – Everything. | -什么 -一切 |
[1:19:04] | The house. | 房子 |
[1:19:08] | It’s beautiful, what you did. | 你翻修得真漂亮 |
[1:19:13] | Well, I promised you I would. | 我向你保证过嘛 |
[1:19:25] | Great. | 这下可好 |
[1:19:27] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[1:20:00] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[1:20:54] | Why didn’t you write me? | 你为什么不给我写信 |
[1:20:57] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:20:59] | It wasn’t over for me. | 我当时还爱着你 |
[1:21:01] | I waited for you for seven years. | 我等了你七年 |
[1:21:04] | And now it’s too late. | 现在太晚了 |
[1:21:07] | I wrote you 365 letters. | 我给你写了365封信 |
[1:21:11] | I wrote you every day for a year. | 每天都写 写了一年 |
[1:21:14] | – You wrote me? – Yes. | -你写了 -对 |
[1:21:16] | You… | 你 |
[1:21:18] | It wasn’t over. | 当时没有结束 |
[1:21:21] | It still isn’t over. | 现在也没有 |
[1:23:33] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[1:23:36] | All this time, that’s what I been missing? | 等了这么久 这就完了 |
[1:23:43] | Let’s do it again. | 再来一次吧 |
[1:23:59] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:24:22] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:24:32] | Wake up. | 醒醒 |
[1:24:35] | Wake up. | 醒过来啦 |
[1:24:45] | You’re trying to kill me, woman. | 你得要我命了 小姐 |
[1:24:53] | I need rest. | 我得休息会儿 |
[1:24:55] | I need food so I can regain my strength. | 我得吃东西 好恢复力气 |
[1:25:00] | Okay, what do you want? | 好吧 想吃什么 |
[1:25:06] | Um, some pancakes. | 煎薄饼 |
[1:25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:25:13] | And some bacon. | 还有培根 |
[1:25:16] | – Okay. – And some chicken. | -好 -鸡肉 |
[1:26:04] | She’s the one, isn’t she? | 就是她 对吗 |
[1:26:12] | Can I meet her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[1:26:17] | I’d really like to meet her. | 我真的很想见她 |
[1:26:18] | I don’t know if that’s a good idea, Martha. | 我觉得那样不太好 玛莎 |
[1:26:23] | So this is Martha? | 这就是玛莎吗 |
[1:26:26] | Hi, I’m Allie. | 你好 我是艾莉 |
[1:26:29] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我听说了不少你的事 |
[1:26:32] | I’ve heard a lot about you too. | 我也是 |
[1:26:35] | You want to come in? | 要进来吗 |
[1:26:39] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -嗯 |
[1:26:40] | Yeah, Noah was just saying how hungry he was. | 嗯 诺亚刚刚还说他饿了呢 |
[1:26:43] | And, you know, you could put on a pot of tea. | 你可以去煮壶茶 |
[1:26:47] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[1:26:52] | Come on. | 进来吧 |
[1:27:03] | It was nice meeting you, Martha. | 见到你很高兴 玛莎 |
[1:27:04] | – Nice meeting you too. – Goodbye. | -我也是 -再见 |
[1:27:07] | Take care. | 保重 |
[1:27:28] | She’s sensational. | 她可真不一般 |
[1:27:30] | She really is. | 真的 |
[1:27:32] | I’m really glad that I came, Noah. | 我很高兴我过来了 诺亚 |
[1:27:40] | I’d forgotten what it’s like. | 我都忘了那种感觉了 |
[1:27:46] | For the first time since I lost Richard… | 理查德死后 我第一次… |
[1:27:49] | …I feel like I’ve got something to look forward to. | 觉得自己有盼头了 |
[1:28:57] | 你睡得好安详 不忍心叫醒你 去弄早餐了 就回来 | |
[1:30:11] | Lon is on his way here. | 朗正在赶过来 |
[1:30:15] | I’m afraid your father spilled the beans about Noah. | 你父亲跟他说了诺亚的事 |
[1:30:17] | When Lon didn’t hear from you last night… | 昨晚他又联系不上你 |
[1:30:19] | – …he decided to come. – Well, that’s great. | -就决定过来一趟 -好啊 |
[1:30:23] | That’s just terrific. | 太好了 |
[1:30:24] | You, me, Noah and Lon, one big happy family. | 你 我 诺亚 朗 一个快乐的大家庭 |
[1:30:33] | Tell me about the letters, Mother. | 那些信是怎么回事 妈妈 |
[1:30:35] | – ls it true? – Yes. | -是真的吗 -对 |
[1:30:39] | You watched me cry myself to sleep for months and months… | 你看着我几个月来哭着入睡 |
[1:30:44] | …and you never said anything. | 你什么都没说 |
[1:30:47] | – How could you do that? – I’m sorry. | -你怎么能这么做 -对不起 |
[1:30:49] | – You’re sorry? You’re sorry? – Yes, I am sorry. | -对不起 你对不起 -对 我很抱歉 |
[1:30:51] | Because of you, my entire life is ruined! | 就因为你 我这辈子都毁了 |
[1:30:52] | Okay, yes, I stole your letters. | 好吧 是 我偷了你的信 |
[1:30:54] | It was wrong, but stop being dramatic | 那的确不对 但你也别闹了 |
[1:30:56] | and at least take some of the responsibility. | 至少承担点责任 |
[1:31:00] | You came down here. | 你跑来这儿 |
[1:31:02] | You knew what you were doing. You knew this would happen. | 你心里很清楚 事情会走到这一步 |
[1:31:04] | Oh, so now I’m a tramp? | 那么我还成荡妇了 |
[1:31:06] | You are unbelievable. | 你真是难以置信 |
[1:31:08] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[1:31:14] | Go on and get some clothes on. | 去穿上点衣服 |
[1:31:17] | Let’s take a drive. | 我们去转转 |
[1:31:19] | Let’s take a drive? Why would I want to go anywhere with you? | 去转转 我为什么要跟你走 |
[1:31:22] | Because I might know you a little better than you think. | 因为 我比你想的要了解你 |
[1:31:26] | I don’t want you waking up one morning… | 我不希望你哪天早上醒来 |
[1:31:28] | …thinking if you’d known everything, | 心想如果早知今日 |
[1:31:29] | you might have done something different. | 何必当初 |
[1:31:46] | What are we doing here, Mama? | 我们来这儿干什么 妈妈 |
[1:31:49] | Do you see that man, there? | 你看到那个男人了吗 |
[1:32:00] | Doesn’t look like it now, but 25 years ago…. | 现在看来不像 但25年前 |
[1:32:04] | Oh, my goodness, he was really something. | 天呐 他可真迷死个人 |
[1:32:07] | We were out of our minds in love, let me tell you. | 我们当时爱得天昏地暗 |
[1:32:17] | Well, naturally, your grandfather was furious… | 不用说 你外公很生气 |
[1:32:19] | …so we decided to run away. | 于是我们决定私奔 |
[1:32:25] | We didn’t even make the next town before the police picked us up. | 都没走到下座小镇就被警察抓到了 |
[1:32:31] | But that was then. | 但那是当年了 |
[1:32:35] | You know, sometimes when I’m in the area… | 有时候 我来这一带时 |
[1:32:38] | …I just stop here and I watch him… | 就会来这儿看他 |
[1:32:44] | …trying to picture how different my life might have been. | 想象我的生活本可能是另一番样子 |
[1:33:01] | I want you to know that I love your father. | 我要告诉你 我爱你父亲 |
[1:33:05] | – Mama, I’m… – No, goddamn it, this is important. | -妈妈 -别插嘴 这很重要 |
[1:33:07] | And you need to hear it. I do. | 你得听我说 我爱他 |
[1:33:10] | He is a wonderful man. | 他是个好男人 |
[1:33:12] | He is good to me and I don’t deserve him. | 他对我很好 我配不上他 |
[1:33:15] | – I love him, Allie, I do, I love him. – I know, Mama. | -我爱他 艾莉 真的 -我知道 妈妈 |
[1:33:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:33:27] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[1:33:31] | This is just very embarrassing. | 真是太丢人了 |
[1:33:34] | Oh, I’m a stupid woman. | 我可真蠢 |
[1:33:37] | Look at me, the big old bawl-bag. | 瞧我 哭得像什么样子 |
[1:33:43] | It’s crazy. | 真是疯了 |
[1:33:53] | I don’t even know who that person is. | 我都认不出那个人了 |
[1:34:05] | Oh, boy. | 我的天 |
[1:34:45] | Allie! | 艾莉 |
[1:35:04] | Here. | 给 |
[1:35:10] | I hope you make the right choice. | 希望你做出正确的决定 |
[1:35:40] | Interesting morning? | 早上过得挺有趣 |
[1:35:42] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:35:46] | Lon’s here in town. | 朗来了 |
[1:35:50] | He’s here? | 来这儿了 |
[1:35:54] | Yeah, we saw his car on the way. | 我们回来时看到他的车了 |
[1:35:57] | At the hotel. | 在旅馆 |
[1:36:08] | I see you got my letters. | 你收到我的信了 |
[1:36:14] | Finally. | 终于 |
[1:36:22] | What are you gonna do, Al? | 你要怎么办 艾莉 |
[1:36:28] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:36:37] | We’re back to that? | 又回到这样了 |
[1:36:41] | Are we back there? | 我们又回去了吗 |
[1:36:45] | What about the past couple of days? They happened, you know. | 过去几天怎么说 那都是已经发生了的 |
[1:36:47] | I know that they happened, and they were wonderful. | 这我知道 而且这几天很美好 |
[1:36:50] | But they were also very irresponsible. | 但也很不负责任 |
[1:36:53] | I have a fiance waiting for me at a hotel who’s gonna be crushed… | 我的未婚夫正在旅馆等着我 等他得知一切 |
[1:36:56] | – …when he finds out… – So you make love to me… | -会伤心欲绝 -你跟我做爱 |
[1:36:58] | …and then you go back to your husband? | 然后又回到你丈夫身边吗 |
[1:37:01] | Was that your plan? | 你就这么打算的吗 |
[1:37:02] | Was that a test that I didn’t pass? | 是我没通过什么测试吗 |
[1:37:04] | No. I made a promise to a man. | 不 我给了他承诺 |
[1:37:05] | He gave me a ring, I gave him my word. | 他给了我一枚戒指 而我承诺了他 |
[1:37:07] | Your word is shot to hell now… | 你的承诺现在不已经 |
[1:37:08] | – …don’t you think? – I don’t know. I don’t know. | -打破了吗 -我不知道 我不知道 |
[1:37:09] | I’ll find out when I talk to him. | 我跟他谈过之后就会知道了 |
[1:37:11] | This is not about keeping your promise. | 这不是在于你是不是遵守承诺 |
[1:37:13] | And it’s not about following your heart. | 也不是在于顺从你的心 |
[1:37:16] | – It’s about security. – What is that supposed to mean? | -是为了安全感 -什么意思 |
[1:37:19] | – Money! – What are you ta…? | -钱 -你说什么… |
[1:37:20] | – He’s got a lot of money. – Now I hate you, you smug bastard. | -他很有钱 -我恨你 你个自大的混蛋 |
[1:37:23] | Well, I hate you. If you leave here, I hate you. | 我也恨你 如果你走 我就恨你 |
[1:37:25] | Have you been paying attention to anything that’s happening? | 你真的注意到发生了什么事了吗 |
[1:37:28] | I guess not, I think I must have misread all of those signals. | 看来没有 我一定是误解了一切信号 |
[1:37:30] | I guess you did. | 我看也是 |
[1:37:34] | You’re bored. You’re bored and you know it. | 你觉得无聊 你自己也清楚 |
[1:37:37] | You wouldn’t be here if there wasn’t something missing. | 如果你不是觉得少了什么也不会来了 |
[1:37:40] | You arrogant son of a bitch! | 你个自大的混蛋 |
[1:37:44] | Would you just stay with me? | 你能留下吗 |
[1:37:45] | Stay with you? What for? | 留下 为什么 |
[1:37:47] | – Look at us, we’re already fighting. – Well, that’s what we do. | -看看我们 已经在吵架了 -我们就这样 |
[1:37:50] | We fight. | 我们吵架 |
[1:37:52] | You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch… | 你说我自大 混蛋 |
[1:37:54] | …and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. | 我说你好烦人 |
[1:37:56] | Which you are, 99 percent of the time. | 你绝大部分时候的确很烦人 |
[1:38:00] | I’m not afraid to hurt your feelings. | 我不担心会伤到你的感情 |
[1:38:02] | They have like a two-second rebound rate… | 反正2秒钟就会恢复过来 |
[1:38:04] | …and you’re back doing the next pain-in-the-ass thing. | 你又继续干烦人的事了 |
[1:38:07] | – So, what? – So it’s not gonna be easy. | -所以呢 -所以 不会很轻松的 |
[1:38:09] | It’s gonna be really hard. | 会很艰难 |
[1:38:11] | We’re gonna have to work at this every day… | 我们每天都得解决这些问题 |
[1:38:13] | …but I want to do that, because I want you. | 但我想这么做 因为我想要你 |
[1:38:15] | I want all of you, forever. | 我要全部的你 直到永远 |
[1:38:18] | You and me, every day. | 你和我 每一天 |
[1:38:20] | Will you do something for me? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[1:38:22] | Please? Will you just picture your life for me? | 你能想象一下你的生活吗 |
[1:38:27] | Thirty years from now, 40 years from now, what’s it look like? | 30 40年之后的样子 |
[1:38:30] | If it’s with that guy, go! | 如果是跟他在一起 去吧 |
[1:38:32] | Go! | 走吧 |
[1:38:33] | I lost you once, I think I could do it again… | 我失去过你一次 我还能再做一次 |
[1:38:36] | …if I thought it’s what you really wanted. | 如果那真的是你想要的 |
[1:38:38] | But don’t you take the easy way out. | 但你不许回避问题 选择轻松的路 |
[1:38:40] | What easy way? There is no easy way. | 轻松 哪里轻松了 |
[1:38:43] | No matter what I do, somebody gets hurt. | 不管我怎么做 总会有人受伤 |
[1:38:45] | Would you stop thinking about what everyone wants? | 你能不能别去考虑别人想怎么样 |
[1:38:48] | Stop thinking about what I want. | 别去考虑我想要什么 |
[1:38:49] | What he wants, what your parents want. | 他想要什么 你父母想要什么 |
[1:38:52] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[1:38:55] | – What do you want? – It’s not that simple. | -你想要什么 -没那么简单 |
[1:38:57] | – What do you want? – It’s not… | -你想要什么 -没那么… |
[1:39:01] | Goddamn it, what do you want? | 该死的 你想要什么 |
[1:39:06] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[1:40:17] | My dearest Allie. | 最亲爱的艾莉 |
[1:40:19] | I couldn’t sleep last night | 我昨晚无法入睡 |
[1:40:20] | because I know that it’s over between us. | 因为我知道我们之间已经结束 |
[1:40:25] | I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. | 我不再心怀怨念 因为我知道我们的爱是真的 |
[1:40:30] | And if in some distant place in the future | 如果在遥远的未来 |
[1:40:32] | we see each other in our new lives… | 我们看到了过着新人生的彼此 |
[1:40:34] | …I’ll smile at you with joy… | 我会对你露出开心的笑容 |
[1:40:36] | …and remember how we spent a summer beneath the trees… | 记起那个树荫下与你共度的夏天 |
[1:40:40] | …learning from each other and growing in love. | 通过彼此领悟人生 在爱情中成长 |
[1:41:01] | The best love is the kind that awakens the soul… | 最美好的爱情 能唤醒人的灵魂 |
[1:41:04] | …and makes us reach for more. | 让我们去寻求更多 |
[1:41:06] | That plants a fire in our hearts… | 在我们心中种下火种 |
[1:41:09] | …and brings peace to our minds. | 给心灵带来安宁 |
[1:41:11] | And that’s what you’ve given me. | 这就是你所给我的 |
[1:41:15] | That’s what I’d hoped to give to you forever. | 希望你也永远能获得这些 |
[1:41:18] | I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah. | 我爱你 我们来日再见了 诺亚 |
[1:41:23] | It’s beautiful. It’s a beautiful story. | 真美 好美的故事 |
[1:41:27] | Yes, it is. | 是啊 |
[1:41:28] | I don’t know why, but it makes me feel sad. | 不知道 但这故事让我好伤感 |
[1:41:34] | I know you feel lost right now… | 我知道你现在觉得茫然若失 |
[1:41:36] | …but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[1:41:38] | Nothing is ever lost, or can be lost | 没有什么会被真正遗忘 |
[1:41:41] | The body, sluggish, aged, cold | 肉体会变得迟缓 衰老 冰冷 |
[1:41:45] | The embers left from earlier fires | 大火燃烧留下的余烬 |
[1:41:48] | Shall duly flame again | 也会重燃 |
[1:41:53] | Did you write that? | 这是你写的吗 |
[1:41:54] | No, that was Walt Whitman. | 不是 是沃尔特·惠特曼 |
[1:42:00] | I think I knew him. | 我好像知道他 |
[1:42:02] | I think you did. | 我想是的 |
[1:42:05] | Shall we go in? I’m feeling a little chilly. | 我们进去吧 我有点冷了 |
[1:42:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:42:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:22] | Well, who did all of this? | 这是谁弄的啊 |
[1:42:24] | I did, with a little help from my friends on the nursing staff. | 是我 我护理人员的朋友也帮了忙 |
[1:42:43] | I’ve never seen anything so beautiful. | 我从没见过这么美的景色 |
[1:42:46] | Neither have l. | 我也是 |
[1:42:52] | Shall we? | 我们入座吧 |
[1:43:01] | – Some grape juice? – I’d love it. | -来点葡萄汁 -好啊 |
[1:43:06] | Ah, so many pills. How sick are you? | 好多药丸啊 你病得很重吗 |
[1:43:09] | Sickness has become a relative term for me. | 对我而言 病已经是个相对概念了 |
[1:43:13] | I think of it now as more a general wearing-out process. | 我现在更多把它看成是消耗的过程 |
[1:43:19] | To you. | 敬你 |
[1:43:29] | So, what happened? | 结局呢 |
[1:43:31] | In the story. | 故事的结局 |
[1:43:33] | Which one did she choose? | 她选了谁 |
[1:43:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:43:42] | The way I see it, I got three choices. | 那么 我有三个选择 |
[1:43:45] | One, I can shoot him. | 一 我毙了他 |
[1:43:48] | Two, I can kick the crap out of him. | 二 我扁死他 |
[1:43:51] | Or three, I leave you. | 三 我离开你 |
[1:44:00] | But all that’s no good. | 但这些都不好 |
[1:44:05] | You see, because… | 因为 |
[1:44:08] | …none of those options get me you. | 这些选择都无法让我得到你 |
[1:44:14] | And in spite of everything… | 尽管发生的一切 |
[1:44:17] | …I love you. | 我还是爱你 |
[1:44:21] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:44:24] | I meant what I said when I gave you that ring. | 我给你戒指的时候 说的话都是真心的 |
[1:44:26] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[1:44:27] | I did too. It’s just that when I’m… | 真的 但是我… |
[1:44:30] | When I’m with Noah I feel like one person… | 我跟诺亚在一起的时候 那种感觉 |
[1:44:32] | …and when I’m with you I feel like someone totally different. | 跟和你在一起的时候完全不一样 |
[1:44:38] | Look, it’s normal not to forget your first love. | 无法忘记初恋是很正常的 |
[1:44:50] | I love you, Allie. | 我爱你 艾莉 |
[1:44:52] | But I want you for myself. | 但我想要你 |
[1:44:55] | I don’t want to have to convince my fiance… | 我不想还要说服我未婚妻 |
[1:44:57] | …that she should be with me. | 她该跟我在一起 |
[1:45:01] | You don’t have to. | 你不用 |
[1:45:04] | I already know I should be with you. | 我已经知道我该跟你在一起 |
[1:45:08] | And they lived happily ever after. | 于是他们过上了幸福的生活 |
[1:45:11] | Who? Who did? | 谁 是谁啊 |
[1:45:22] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[1:45:26] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[1:46:09] | I remember now. | 我记得了 |
[1:46:13] | It was us. | 是我们 |
[1:46:15] | – lt was us. It was us. – Oh, my darling. | -是我们 是我们 -亲爱的 |
[1:46:18] | Oh, my sweetheart. | 我的爱人 |
[1:46:20] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[1:46:25] | Oh, my baby. | 亲爱的 |
[1:46:29] | Noah, Noah. | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[1:46:31] | I love you, angel. | 我爱你 天使 |
[1:46:36] | – What happened to me? – Nothing. | -我是怎么了 -没事 |
[1:46:39] | You just went away for a little while. | 就是走开了一下 |
[1:46:45] | – How much time do we have? – I’m not sure. | -我们还有多久 -不好说 |
[1:46:49] | Last time it was no more than five minutes. | 上次不到五分钟 |
[1:46:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:46:57] | Hey, I brought along an old friend. | 我带了个老朋友来 |
[1:47:41] | – How are the children? – Oh, they’re fine. | -孩子们怎么样了 -他们很好 |
[1:47:45] | Yeah, they were here today. | 他们今天还来了呢 |
[1:47:47] | Little Noah, Davanee too. | 还有小诺亚和黛文妮 |
[1:47:50] | They’re getting so big. | 他们长得好大了 |
[1:47:53] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[1:47:56] | How fast the time goes. | 时光飞逝啊 |
[1:48:00] | – It flies right on by. – Oh, yes, it does. | -一眨眼就过去了 -是啊 |
[1:48:09] | Will you tell them I love them? | 代我告诉他们我爱他们 |
[1:48:12] | Of course I will. | 当然 |
[1:48:15] | And that I’m sorry. | 还有我很抱歉 |
[1:48:19] | I’ll tell them, sweetheart. | 我会说的 亲爱的 |
[1:48:34] | Remember that story you were reading to me? | 记得你读给我听的那个故事吗 |
[1:48:37] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[1:48:45] | Do you think that I could be her tonight? | 你说我今晚能做她吗 |
[1:48:50] | Would that be all right? | 那样行吗 |
[1:48:52] | You know what we could do? | 你知道我们能干什么吗 |
[1:48:54] | Maybe we could get a car and we could go for a ride. | 或许我们可以弄辆车 去兜兜风 |
[1:48:58] | We could get out of here and just go someplace, you want to? | 我们离开这里 随便去哪 你想去吗 |
[1:49:02] | I don’t think so. Not tonight, darling. | 还是算了 今晚不行 亲爱的 |
[1:49:05] | Come on, why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[1:49:07] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[1:49:11] | Why did you call me darling? I don’t know you. | 你为什么喊我亲爱的 我不认识你 |
[1:49:15] | What’s going on here? Am I supposed to know you? | 怎么回事 我认识你吗 |
[1:49:18] | – Allie. Allie, sweetheart. – No, no, no! | -艾莉 艾莉 亲爱的 -不要 |
[1:49:21] | Hey, Allie, I love you, stay with me, don’t leave… | 艾莉 我爱你 别走开 留在我身边 |
[1:49:23] | No! | 不要 |
[1:49:25] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:49:26] | I’m Noah, I’m Noah and you’re Allie. | 我是诺亚 我是诺亚 你是艾莉 |
[1:49:29] | What do you want? What are you doing here? | 你想怎么样 你在这儿干什么 |
[1:49:32] | – Come on, baby. – Don’t come near me! | -别这样 亲爱的 -别靠近我 |
[1:49:34] | – Don’t you come near me! – Allie… Allie, I… | -别过来 -艾莉 艾莉 我… |
[1:49:36] | Help! Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:49:38] | – Help me! – Calm down, Allie, calm down. | -救救我 -冷静点 艾莉 冷静 |
[1:49:39] | – No, not you! – Calm down, Allie! It’s all right, come on. | -不 不要你 -冷静点 艾莉 没事的 |
[1:49:42] | – No! Let me go! – It’s all right. Calm down. | -不 放开我 -冷静点 没事的 |
[1:49:44] | – No! Leave me alone. – Calm down, Allie, it’s all right. | -不 放开我 -冷静下来 艾莉 没事的 |
[1:49:47] | – Somebody help me! – Now calm down. | -谁救救我啊 -冷静下来 |
[1:49:49] | – Help! – Doctor! | -救命 -医生 |
[1:49:50] | – Talk to me. – She’s sundowning. | -怎么回事 -她产生幻觉了 |
[1:49:53] | – Somebody help me! – Calm down! | -谁救救我啊 -冷静点 |
[1:49:55] | – Give her two cc’s. – No! No! | -给她两个单位 -不要 |
[1:49:58] | – Calm down, Allie. – One, two, three. | -冷静点 艾莉 -一 二 三 |
[1:50:03] | – Allie, it’s all right. It’s all right. – Okay, okay, okay. | -好了 艾莉 没事的 -好了 没事了 |
[1:50:05] | Okay, now take a look. | 我来看一眼 |
[1:50:07] | Let’s take a look. One. Oh, she’s fine. | 让我看看 她没事了 |
[1:50:10] | – Good. Just breathe. – She’s fine. She’s fine. | -好 呼吸 -她没事了 没事了 |
[1:50:12] | Stay calm, just breathe in and out, come on. | 冷静下来 呼吸 没事了 |
[1:50:15] | – Relax. – You’re gonna be okay, Allie. | -放松 -你没事的 艾莉 |
[1:50:17] | – Relax. – Allie? | -放松 -艾莉 |
[1:50:19] | You’re fine, honey. | 你没事 亲爱的 |
[1:51:20] | Morning, Mr. Calhoun. | 早啊 卡尔霍恩先生 |
[1:51:23] | Mr. Calhoun? | 卡尔霍恩先生 |
[1:51:26] | Call Dr. Von Pettit, MUSC, okay? | 打给南卡罗莱纳医科大学的冯·佩蒂特医生 |
[1:51:29] | I’ve got no BP, I got no pulse. I’ve got nothing. | 没有血压 没有脉搏 什么都没有 |
[1:51:31] | Let them know we’re in full arrest. Call me on my cell. | 告诉他们已经心脏停搏 打我手机找我 |
[1:51:33] | Okay, will do. | 好的 |
[1:51:53] | We talked about this. | 我们说过的 |
[1:51:55] | It’s all right now. Come on, come on, precious. | 没事了 走吧 亲爱的 |
[1:51:58] | Okay, yes, come on, let’s go. | 来吧 进来吧 |
[1:52:00] | It’s okay, baby, come on. | 没事的 亲爱的 来吧 |
[1:52:03] | You know Mr. Holmes. | 你认识霍姆斯先生的 |
[1:52:56] | Oh, Mr. Calhoun. | 卡尔霍恩先生 |
[1:52:59] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[1:53:01] | – How do you feel? – Fine. Fit as a fiddle. | -你感觉怎么样 -很好 可好了 |
[1:53:05] | – Where you going? – I was just taking a walk. | -你要去哪 -就是去散散步 |
[1:53:08] | I can’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[1:53:10] | Well, you know you’re not supposed to, it’s against the rules. | 你知道这样不行 违反规定 |
[1:53:13] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:53:16] | You weren’t really going for a walk, were you? | 你不是要去散步吧 |
[1:53:19] | You were going to see Miss Allie. | 你想去见艾莉小姐 |
[1:53:22] | I just got out of the hospital. | 我刚刚出院 |
[1:53:25] | And I miss her. | 我想她了 |
[1:53:27] | Mr. Calhoun. | 卡尔霍恩先生 |
[1:53:28] | I’m sorry, but I can’t let you see her tonight. | 抱歉 但我今晚不能让你去看她 |
[1:53:32] | Now you’re gonna have to go back to your room. | 你得回你房间 |
[1:53:37] | As for me… | 至于我 |
[1:53:39] | …I’m gonna go downstairs and get myself a cup of coffee. | 我要下楼给自己弄杯咖啡 |
[1:53:43] | I won’t be back to check on you for a while. | 我要过好一会儿才能回来查房 |
[1:53:46] | So don’t do anything foolish. | 所以别做什么傻事 |
[1:54:55] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:54:58] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[1:55:02] | Hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[1:55:05] | I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be here to read to you. | 很抱歉我都没能在这儿给你读书 |
[1:55:09] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[1:55:12] | I was afraid you were never coming back. | 我还担心你不会回来了 |
[1:55:14] | I’ll always come back. | 我总会回来的 |
[1:55:22] | What’s gonna happen… | 如果有一天 |
[1:55:25] | …when I can’t remember anything anymore? | 我什么都不记得了 会怎么样 |
[1:55:30] | What will you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[1:55:32] | Oh, I’ll be here. | 我还会在这儿 |
[1:55:34] | I’ll never leave you. | 我永远不会抛下你 |
[1:55:45] | I need to ask you something. | 我有个问题 |
[1:55:48] | What is it, sweetheart? | 说吧 亲爱的 |
[1:55:54] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[1:55:57] | …that our love… | 我们的爱 |
[1:55:59] | …can create miracles? | 能创造奇迹吗 |
[1:56:03] | Yes, I do. | 我相信能 |
[1:56:06] | That’s what brings you back to me each time. | 就是奇迹让你总能回到我身边 |
[1:56:18] | Do you think our love… | 你觉得我们的爱 |
[1:56:21] | …could take us away together? | 能带我们一起离开吗 |
[1:56:30] | I think our love can do anything we want it to. | 我觉得我们的爱 无所不能 |
[1:56:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:56:50] | I love you, Allie. | 我爱你 艾莉 |
[1:57:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:57:11] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:57:18] | I’ll be seeing you. | 我们来世再见了 |