时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ELlJAH: Over the course of my long life… | 在我漫长的生命当中 |
[00:05] | …I have come to believe that we are bound forever to those with whom we share blood. | 我逐渐相信 我们的命运与血亲相连 |
[00:09] | And while we may not choose our family… | 我们虽无法选择家人 |
[00:12] | …that bond can be our greatest strength… | 这份血缘却是我们最强大的力量 |
[00:14] | …or our deepest regret. | 抑或是最深切的遗憾 |
[00:17] | This unfortunate truth has haunted me for as long as I can recall. | 从我有记忆以来 就一直陷于这不幸的循环中 |
[00:21] | (三百年前 密西西比河) | |
[00:26] | What do you make of that? | 你怎么看? |
[00:28] | No banner, no flag. | 没有标志,没有旗帜 |
[00:30] | Floated in out of nowhere. | 凭空出现 |
[00:32] | A miracle ship. | 谜之船 |
[00:35] | Why is it just sitting out there? | 为什么会一直停在那里? |
[00:39] | I suppose we ought to find out. | 不如我们去看看吧 |
[00:54] | Where in hell is everyone? | 人都去哪了? |
[00:57] | Deserted. | 一艘废弃的船 |
[00:58] | Which makes everything in the hold legally forfeit. | 所以船上的东西见者有份 |
[01:00] | Take what suits you. | 大家自己拿吧 |
[01:04] | What do you make that? | 这个你又怎么看? |
[01:11] | Open it up. | 打开它 |
[01:20] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西? |
[01:40] | REBEKAH: Hello. | 你好 |
[01:46] | Lovely to see such a handsome face | 长途旅行之后见到这么一张帅脸 |
[01:48] | after a long journey. | 真是开心 |
[01:50] | Can I eat him, brother? | 我能吃他吗,哥哥? |
[01:51] | ELlJAH: I’d rather you didn’t. | 我建议你别这么做 |
[01:56] | There’s no need to be afraid. | 不用害怕 |
[01:59] | You’ll do exactly as I say. | 照我说的做 |
[02:01] | You’ll remember nothing. | 你不会记得这一切 |
[02:04] | I will remember nothing. | 我不会记得这一切 |
[02:06] | We have had a very long journey, | 我们航行了好久 |
[02:07] | wherein which, unfortunately, | 途中,我们很不幸地 |
[02:08] | we lost all of our crew. | 失去了全部船员 |
[02:10] | Therefore, I would ask you to kindly transport | 因此,我们请求你帮个忙 |
[02:12] | our belongings to the shore. | 把我们的东西运到岸上去 |
[02:14] | What kind of hell demons are you? | 你们究竟是什么怪物? |
[02:16] | REBEKAH: We’re vampires, darling. | 我们是吸血鬼,亲爱的 |
[02:18] | The Original vampires. | 吸血鬼真祖 |
[02:21] | Rebekah, Elijah. | 蕾贝卡,以利亚 |
[02:23] | Our brothers, Kol and Finn, may they rest in peace. | 我们的兄弟柯尔跟芬恩 愿他们安息 |
[02:26] | KLAUS: Are we saving the best for last? | 是要让我压轴出场吗? |
[02:29] | And our half-brother Niklaus. | 我们同母异父的兄弟尼克劳斯 |
[02:33] | Ignore him. He’s a beast. | 别理他,他就是个野兽 |
[02:40] | We fled Europe and survived the seas. | 从欧洲逃离,幸免于海难 |
[02:43] | Would you rather I arrive hungry | 你愿意我一踏上新家园的岸边 |
[02:44] | on the shores of our new homeland? | 就饥肠辘辘吗? |
[02:46] | Niklaus, your manners are, as always, without equal. | 尼克劳斯,你的行为总是这么 无与伦比 |
[02:51] | Sir, would you be so good as to tell us | 先生,劳烦你告诉我们 |
[02:53] | where it is that we have landed? | 这里是哪里呢? |
[02:56] | The French colony of Louisiana. | 法国殖民地路易斯安那州 |
[02:58] | Off the shores of a town they’ve named New Orleans. | 上岸之后的城市叫纽奥良 |
[03:01] | Well, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:05] | Oh, I do recommend that you find yourself | 我建议你为自己 |
[03:07] | further assistance for the luggage. | 找个帮手拿行李 |
[03:09] | My sincere apologies. | 奉上我真诚的歉意 |
[03:28] | 剧名:直到永远 | |
[03:40] | (卢梭酒吧) | |
[03:42] | CAMl: So, what brings you to the Big Easy? | 什么风把你吹来快活之都? 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[03:45] | I used to live here. | 我以前在这住过 |
[03:46] | Really? When? | 真的吗?什么时候? |
[03:48] | Oh, feels like a hundred years ago. | 感觉像是一百年之前了 |
[03:50] | I just moved here myself. | 我刚一个人搬到这里 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:51] | What brought you back? | 你为什么回来? 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:52] | Well, my brother is here somewhere. | 我的弟弟在这里 |
[03:54] | I’m afraid he might have gotten himself into a bit of a bind. | 恐怕他已经给自己惹了一点麻烦 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[03:57] | You say that like it’s a common occurrence. | 你这语气似乎司空见惯了 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:59] | Well, he’s complicated… | 他这人很复杂 |
[04:02] | Defiant. | 目中无人… |
[04:03] | Ill-mannered. And a little temperamental. | 粗野无礼、还有点喜怒无常 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[04:09] | See, we don’t share the same father. | 我们不是同个父亲生的 |
[04:11] | Of course, that never bothered me, | 当然了,我不在意这些 |
[04:12] | but my brother resents it deeply. | 但我弟弟却对此怨恨不已 |
[04:15] | Never felt like he belonged. | 从来没找到归属感 |
[04:17] | All told, he has a long history of getting himself into trouble. | 总之,他总是容易惹上麻烦 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[04:20] | And I’m guessing you have a long history | 我猜你总是帮他 |
[04:22] | of getting him out of it. | 解决麻烦 |
[04:24] | What kind of bind is your brother in? | 你弟弟惹上什么麻烦了? |
[04:26] | He believes there are people in this town | 他觉得这座城市里有人 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[04:27] | that are conspiring against him. | 在密谋对付他 |
[04:29] | Wow. Narcissistic and paranoid. | 自恋加妄想症 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:33] | Sorry. Bartender with a grad degree in psychology. | 抱歉 我是个有心理学硕士学位的酒保 |
[04:36] | Total cliche. | 职业病 |
[04:38] | Listen, Camille. | 听我说,卡蜜儿 |
[04:40] | I’m looking for someone who might shed some light | 其实我来这里 是想找个人问一下 |
[04:42] | on his current predicament. | 他正面临的困境 |
[04:44] | She works here. Jane-Anne Deveraux. | 她在这里工作,简安德弗罗 |
[04:46] | Any idea where I might find her? | 知道她在哪里吗? |
[04:48] | No, but I know someone who might. | 不知道,但我知道谁有可能知道 |
[04:50] | Welcome to New Orleans, | 欢迎来到纽奥良 |
[04:52] | in the crown jewel of the Crescent City, | 新月之城的明珠 |
[04:55] | the French Quarter. | 法语区 |
[04:56] | Jazz and jambalaya, romance and poetry, | 爵士乐、什锦饭、爱情,还有诗歌 |
[05:00] | not to mention things that go bump in the night. | 更不用说夜幕之下的骚动了 |
[05:05] | Monsters that feed off human blood. | 吸食人血的怪物 |
[05:07] | Vengeful spirits of the dead. | 复仇心切的亡魂 |
[05:10] | And my personal favorite, the witches. | 还有我最喜欢的女巫 |
[05:13] | Here we have the voodoo shop Jardin Gris. | 这里是巫术店“灰色花园” 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[05:16] | Go in, browse for a hex. | 请进,体验一下巫术吧 |
[05:21] | Are you gonna continue following me, Elijah… | 你要一直跟踪我吗,以利亚? |
[05:23] | …or do you want to talk? | 还是你想谈谈? |
[05:25] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[05:26] | Original vampire, always wears a suit. | 老是穿西装的吸血鬼真祖 |
[05:29] | You and your family are famous amongst the witches. | 你们家族在女巫界很出名 |
[05:31] | Especially with | 尤其是… 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
[05:33] | your brother back in town. | 你弟弟又回来了 |
[05:35] | Well, Niklaus is here because he learned | 尼克劳斯来这里是因为他得知 |
[05:37] | that a witch was conspiring against him, | 有个女巫在密谋对付他 |
[05:38] | someone by the name of Jane-Anne Deveraux. | 一个叫做简安德弗罗的人 |
[05:41] | Well, if he’s looking for Jane-Anne, he’s a little late. | 如果他要找简安,那他晚了一步 |
[05:47] | Are you telling me she’s dead? | 你是说她已经死了? |
[05:52] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[05:53] | Her sister Sophie is gonna wanna talk to you. | 她妹妹苏菲会希望跟你谈谈的 编剧:麦克纳度奇,茱莉普烈克 |
[05:56] | 导演:克里斯葛端斯莫 | |
[06:27] | That’s Jane-Anne? | 那就是简安? |
[06:30] | Killed in public for anyone to find. | 在大庭广众下被杀让所有人看到 |
[06:32] | Only people come ’round here are the witches. | 来这里的人都是女巫 |
[06:35] | Now her sister has come to take her body. | 现在她妹妹来取她的尸体了 |
[06:38] | Her spirit can’t rest until it’s been | 她的灵魂无法安息 |
[06:39] | properly interred in the cemetery. | 除非得到妥善的安葬 |
[06:43] | Please tell me that my brother had nothing to do with this. | 拜托告诉我我弟弟跟这件事无关 |
[06:46] | No. Jane-Anne died because she got caught doing magic. | 无关,简安的死是因为施魔法被发现 |
[06:49] | What do you mean, she got caught doing magic? | 什么叫施魔法被发现? |
[06:56] | You want to know who killed Jane-Anne? | 你想知道谁杀了简安吗? |
[06:58] | You’re about to get your first glimpse of Marcel in action. | 你马上就会亲眼见到马赛尔的作为了 |
[07:00] | The vampire Marcel? | 吸血鬼马赛尔? |
[07:01] | Things have changed since your family left town, and Marcel has changed. | 你们家族离开后发生了一些事 马赛尔也变了 |
[07:10] | I’m asking you, stay hidden. | 我求求你快藏起来吧 |
[07:12] | If Marcel finds out that a witch lured the Originals back into town, | 如果让马赛尔发现一名女巫 把真祖引回来 |
[07:15] | my people will be slaughtered. | 我的族人会遭到屠杀的 |
[07:19] | Well, well, well. What have we here? | 瞧瞧,我们发现了什么? |
[07:23] | I got to tell you, Soph, this street corner | 我得告诉你,苏菲,这个卫角 |
[07:25] | is not proving the luckiest spot for your family tonight. | 今晚可不是你们族人的幸运之地 |
[07:31] | Not half an hour ago, we had to teach | 不到半小时之前 我们在这给你姊姊 |
[07:32] | your sister a little lesson. | 好好上了一课 |
[07:34] | We’re putting her to rest, Marcel. | 我们在让她的灵魂安息,马赛尔 |
[07:36] | Leave us alone. | 别来打扰我们 |
[07:38] | I never said you could move the body. | 我可没允许你移动尸体 |
[07:39] | Matter of fact, I left her here for a reason. | 事实上,我是特意把她留在这里的 |
[07:43] | Send a message. | 以做�逵� |
[07:45] | If anybody is thinking of joining some kind of rebellion, | 如果任何人想要叛变 |
[07:48] | my rules state that witches can’t practice magic in the Quarter, | 我明确规定过女巫不准在法语区施魔法 |
[07:52] | and yet a little birdie informed me | 但我仍听到风声说 |
[07:55] | that Jane-Anne was cooking up | 简安在偷偷地用魔法 |
[07:56] | something magically delicious. | 密谋些什么 |
[07:59] | Oh, yeah, | 对了 |
[08:01] | while I have you, quick Q and A. | 趁你们都在,我问一下 |
[08:03] | My old friend, the hybrid, Klaus, | 我的老朋友,混合种克劳斯 |
[08:06] | he just happened to show up out of the blue. | 他突然冒了出来 |
[08:08] | Asking for, of all people, Jane-Anne. | 谁都不找,偏找简安 |
[08:11] | Any idea why? | 有人知道为什么吗? |
[08:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:15] | Witches don’t get involved in vampire business. | 女巫从不插手吸血鬼的事 |
[08:18] | That would be pretty stupid… | 不配合我,你一定会后悔 |
[08:21] | …that’s for sure. | 我向你保证 |
[08:23] | Tell you what. | 忠告你一句 |
[08:25] | Go back to the restaurant. | 回你的餐厅去 |
[08:27] | Cook up some of that famous gumbo. | 好好煮你那出名的秋葵汤 |
[08:29] | Keep those tourists happy. | 伺候好游客吧 |
[08:31] | -Take the body. -What?! | – 把尸体带走 – 什么? |
[08:34] | No. Stop. Stop. Marcel! | 不,不要,住手,马赛尔 |
[08:36] | MARCEL: I’m gonna hold on to your sister’s body, | 我先暂时保管你姊姊的尸体 |
[08:38] | in case maybe you remember why Klaus is here. | 以防你想起来为什么克劳斯会来这里 |
[08:40] | SOPHlE: Marcel, please. | 马赛尔,求求你 |
[08:42] | Her body won’t be at peace. | 她的灵魂会无法安息的 |
[08:44] | Not my problem. | 那可不关我的事 |
[08:49] | You mean to tell me, after all these years, | 你是想告诉我,过了这么多年 |
[08:50] | -Marcel is alive and well? -Quite. | – 马赛尔还活得好好的? – 是的 |
[08:52] | Our brother seems to have wandered into a war zone, | 我们兄弟好像卷进了一场战争 |
[08:54] | and I haven’t been able to find him. | 但我还没能找到他 |
[08:56] | Marcel, who Klaus sired and brought up | 马赛尔是克劳斯转变的 并在他的庇护下 |
[08:58] | beneath his own wing, now rules a menagerie | 茁壮成长 现在成了一群野蛮横行 |
[09:00] | of savage vampires running wild, | 吸血鬼的首领 |
[09:03] | killing in public for any human to come upon. | 在人类活动的地方肆无忌惮地杀戮 |
[09:05] | Witches are held in subjugation. | 女巫们被控制了 |
[09:06] | I doubt Niklaus had any idea | 我怀疑尼克劳斯一点也不清楚 |
[09:08] | what he was walking into. | 自己卷入了什么样的麻烦 |
[09:09] | Sorry. What was that? | 抱歉,你刚才说什么? |
[09:11] | I stopped paying attention at “our brother.” | 我一听到“我们兄弟”就恍神了 |
[09:13] | Rebekah. | 蕾贝卡 |
[09:14] | Our hateful, traitorous bastard of a brother, | 我们那个令人憎恨 背信弃义的混蛋兄弟 |
[09:16] | who’s negated any sympathy | 他多次强调 |
[09:18] | I once had for him by his repeated efforts | 一旦我们离开他 |
[09:20] | to ensure neither you nor I know happiness | 就得不到任何的幸福 |
[09:21] | outside of his own selfish universe. | 我早就不关心他了 |
[09:23] | Always and forever, Rebekah. | 永远在一起,蕾贝卡 |
[09:25] | That is what we once swore to each other. | 我们曾对彼此发誓的 |
[09:27] | Consider this me calling take-backs. | 就当我反悔了吧 |
[09:29] | Oh, you’ve called take-backs dozens of times over the centuries. | 你这几百年也反悔不少次了 |
[09:32] | And yet when our father found us and chased us from this very city… | 但当父亲找到我们 在这座城市追杀我们时 |
[09:35] | I may be old, Elijah, but I’m hardly senile. | 我虽然很老了,以利亚,但我不糊涂 |
[09:38] | I know very well I stuck with Klaus. | 我很清楚我跟克劳斯密不可分 |
[09:39] | And not three years later he stuck a silver dagger | 而不是三年之后,他用银匕首 |
[09:41] | in my chest and sent me into a magical slumber for 90 years. | 插进我胸口,让我一觉睡了90年 |
[09:44] | Do you know why? | 你知道为什么吗? |
[09:45] | Because I had the audacity to try | 因为我有胆子离开他 |
[09:47] | and live my life on my own without him. | 过我自己的生活 |
[09:49] | No. I believe our brother is in trouble. | 够了,我觉得他有麻烦了 |
[09:51] | So whatever is going on between Marcel and the witches, | 不管马赛尔和女巫之间发生了什么 |
[09:53] | it’s dire enough that they’d risk | 可怕得足以让她们冒险 |
[09:55] | bringing an Original back to town. | 把吸血鬼真祖引回来 |
[09:56] | The witches have lured him here. | 是女巫把他引诱过来的 |
[09:58] | I’d like to know why. | 我想知道为什么 |
[10:21] | You got me into this, Jane. | 是你把我牵扯进这一切的,简 |
[10:24] | Give me the strength to finish it. | 给我力量去了结这一切 |
[10:45] | The doors work, you know. | 门可以用的 |
[10:47] | You’re doing magic? | 你在施魔法吗? |
[10:50] | I’m praying to my dead sister. | 我在对我死去的姊姊祈祷 |
[10:51] | Go ahead. Pay your respects. | 来啊,表达你们的哀悼吧 |
[10:54] | Ah! Don’t make this a thing, Sophie. | 别给我添麻烦,苏菲 |
[10:56] | The Hybrid was looking for Jane-Anne. | 那个混合种在找简安 |
[10:58] | Marcel wants to know why. | 马赛尔想知道原因 |
[11:00] | I’d say ask her yourself, but I guess you can’t, | 我想说你自己去问她吧,但现在不行了 |
[11:03] | seeing as Marcel killed her. | 因为马赛尔杀了她 |
[11:27] | I’m Elijah. | 我是以利亚 |
[11:31] | Have you heard of me? | 听说过我吗? |
[11:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:35] | So why don’t you tell me | 告诉我你家人 |
[11:37] | what business your family has with my brother? | 找我弟弟是为什么事 |
[11:55] | This is sacred ground, | 这里是圣地 |
[11:56] | which means vampires have to be invited in. | 也就是说吸血鬼需要被邀请才能进入 |
[12:01] | But since I’m desperate, come on in. | 但既然我已经孤注一掷了 进来吧 |
[12:06] | We can talk freely here. | 我们可以在这自由地说话 |
[12:09] | Then I suggest you start talking. | 那你最好快说 |
[12:12] | What did your sister want with Niklaus? | 你姊姊想要尼克劳斯怎样? |
[12:15] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不明显吗? |
[12:16] | We have a vampire problem, and we need help. | 我们和吸血鬼之间有问题了 我们需要帮助 |
[12:18] | Marcel has an army backing him. | 马赛尔有一支部队支援他 |
[12:21] | The witches have been trying to fight back. | 女巫们一直想要反击 |
[12:23] | We haven’t had much luck | 但我们运气不好 |
[12:24] | until my sister Jane-Anne met a girl. | 直到我姊姊简安过见了一个女孩 |
[12:27] | Awerewolf passing through the Quarter | 一个路过此地的狼人 |
[12:29] | from a small town in Virginia. | 她来自维吉尼亚的某个小镇 |
[12:32] | She had a special connection to your brother. | 她和你弟弟有某种特殊的联系 |
[12:35] | What kind of connection? | 什么样的联系? |
[12:37] | Apparently, they spent some time together. | 很显然他们共度了一些时光 |
[12:40] | One thing led to another, | 一切就顺理成章地发生了 |
[12:41] | and now this special werewolf girl, | 现在这个特殊的狼人女孩 |
[12:44] | she’s pregnant, and the father of the child she’s carrying | 她怀孕了,她腹中孩子的父亲 |
[12:48] | is your brother, Klaus. | 就是你弟弟克劳斯 |
[12:50] | It’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[12:52] | Nothing is impossible, | 没什么不可能 |
[12:53] | especially not when it comes to your brother. | 尤其是发生在你弟弟身上的事 |
[12:56] | Think about it. | 想一想 |
[12:57] | They call him the Hybrid, right? | 大家都叫他混合种,对吧? |
[13:01] | Bring her out. | 带她出来 |
[13:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁? |
[13:29] | Give us a moment, please. | 让我们单独说两句话 |
[13:34] | So, have they been holding you here against your will? | 她们把你强行关在这里? |
[13:37] | They lured me out to the bayou and grabbed me. | 她们把我引到河口,抓住了我 |
[13:41] | Then they did all these weird, witchy tests. | 然后施展了这些古怪的巫术 |
[13:45] | Not that I understand how this could happen. | 我不明白这怎么可能 |
[13:47] | I mean, vampires are dead. | 我是说吸血鬼没有生命 |
[13:51] | They can’t have children. | 他们不能生育 |
[13:52] | Perhaps if you knew my brother’s story, | 也许如果你了解我弟弟的故事 |
[13:54] | it might explain how this is possible. | 就能明白这是怎么回事了 |
[13:56] | Here. If I may. | 请允许我… |
[13:57] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? |
[13:59] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[14:02] | If you open your mind to me… | 如果你对我敞开心扉 |
[14:04] | …I can show you. | 我会告诉你 |
[14:11] | In the beginning, our family was human. | 最开始的时候,我们都是人类 |
[14:15] | A thousand years ago now. | 在一千年之前 |
[14:17] | Come on, Henry, our brothers are fighting again. | 快点,亨利,兄弟们又打起来了 |
[14:19] | ELlJAH: Although our mother dabbled in the dark arts, | 尽管母亲对黑魔法有所涉猎 |
[14:22] | we were largely just a family trying to survive | 我们充其量只是想要在困难时期 |
[14:23] | at a time when it was quite difficult to do so. | 试图努力存活下去 |
[14:27] | And, for better or worse, we were happy. | 无论如何 我们过得很开心 |
[14:32] | That is, however, until one night | 然而,直到有天晚上 |
[14:34] | our youngest brother was killed | 我们最小的弟弟被杀了 |
[14:36] | by our village’s greatest threat. | 凶手是村子里最大的威胁 |
[14:38] | Brother! | 弟弟 |
[14:41] | Men that could transform themselves into wolves during the full moon. | 这些人可以在月圆之时变身为狼 |
[14:46] | Our family was devastated. | 我们的家人伤心欲绝 |
[14:48] | None more than Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯尤甚 |
[14:51] | Desperate to protect the rest of us, | 父亲决心要保护我们 |
[14:53] | our father forced our mother to call | 于是逼迫母亲 |
[14:55] | upon her black magic in order to make us stronger. | 使用黑魔法,让我们变强 |
[14:58] | Drink! | 喝下去 |
[15:00] | Drink! | 喝 |
[15:03] | Thus, the first vampires were born. | 就这样,初代吸血鬼诞生 |
[15:06] | But with this speed, this strength, | 但我们拥有的速度、力量 |
[15:08] | this immortality came a terrible hunger. | 还有不死之身,让我们异常饥饿 |
[15:13] | No one felt this hunger more than Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯尤甚 |
[15:21] | When he killed for the first time, | 他第一次杀人之后 |
[15:22] | we knew what he truly was. | 看清了自己的本质 |
[15:29] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[15:31] | What is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[15:33] | No, don’t! Don’t! | 不,别过去 别过去 |
[15:36] | Father! It hurts! | 父亲,好痛啊 |
[15:45] | He’s a beast. An abomination. | 他是个野兽,恶心的怪物 |
[15:52] | He wasn’t just a vampire. | 他不只是个吸血鬼 |
[15:55] | He was also a werewolf. | 他还是个狼人 |
[15:58] | That’s how the werewolf curse works. | 狼人的诅咒就是这样 |
[16:02] | It isn’t activated until you take a life. | 夺人性命之后才会放动 |
[16:04] | Niklaus was the result of an indiscretion | 尼克劳斯是母亲和别人的私生子 |
[16:06] | our mother had hidden from us all. | 她一直瞒着我们 |
[16:08] | An affair with a werewolf like yourself. | 他的亲生父亲是一个狼人 |
[16:12] | Infuriated by this betrayal, | 父亲对这背叛感到震怒 |
[16:14] | my father forced our mother to cast a spell that would | 要求母亲对克劳斯施咒 |
[16:16] | suppress Klaus’ werewolf side, denying him any connection | 压制他的狼人面 迫使他放弃 |
[16:19] | with his true self. | 真正的自我 |
[16:22] | Elijah, Elijah. Hold him down. | 以利亚,以利亚,压住他 |
[16:25] | Brother! Please don’t let them do this to me. | 哥哥,别让他们这样对我 |
[16:29] | Do it now, boy! Now! | 快点啊,儿子,快 |
[16:35] | Help me. | 救我 |
[16:39] | Your dad was a dick. | 你爸爸真混蛋 |
[16:43] | I’m Hayley, by the way. | 顺便说一句,我叫海莉 |
[16:47] | You should probably know my name | 既然你打算把你们的一切向我倾诉 |
[16:48] | if you’re gonna tell me your whole life story. | 也许你该知道我的名字 |
[16:51] | I mean, I know yours. | 我知道你的名字 |
[16:52] | Your family is legendary. | 你的家人真是传奇 |
[16:55] | Your brother is a notorious psycho, | 你弟弟是恶名昭彰的神经病 |
[16:58] | who I slept with. Classic me. | 我还跟他睡了,真佩服自己 |
[17:02] | I cannot excuse his behavior, | 我不能帮他找藉口 |
[17:03] | but you must understand | 不过你要明白 |
[17:05] | that our father hunted him, | 几百年来 |
[17:07] | hunted us for centuries. | 父亲一直追杀他 追杀我们 |
[17:09] | Every time we found a moment of happiness, | 每次我们得到片刻欢愉 |
[17:11] | we were forced to flee, even here in New Orleans, | 就被迫逃亡,即使是在这里,纽奥良 |
[17:14] | where we were happiest of all. | 曾让我们最快乐的地方 |
[17:16] | Not long after Niklaus broke the spell | 在尼克劳斯破除了 |
[17:18] | which prevented him from becoming the Hybrid… | 阻碍他成为混合种的咒语不久之后 |
[17:22] | …he defeated our father. | 他打败了父亲 |
[17:23] | I thought this would make him happy. | 我以为他会因此快乐 |
[17:26] | He was angrier than ever. | 但他比从前更愤怒 |
[17:30] | I wonder if, perhaps, this baby | 我想,或许这孩子 |
[17:32] | might be a way for my brother to find happiness. | 可以帮我弟弟找回快乐 |
[17:36] | A way to save him from himself. | 我回他自己 |
[17:41] | I’m glad you feel that way. | 我很高兴你能那么想 |
[17:43] | Because we need your help. | 因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[17:45] | What, precisely, is it that you want, | 你到底要什么? |
[17:46] | and what does it have to do with this young woman? | 这又跟这女孩有什么关系? |
[17:48] | We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. | 我们要把马赛尔和他的吸血鬼们 赶出这个城市 |
[17:52] | Klaus is the key. | 克劳斯是关键 |
[17:53] | Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, | 马赛尔所知道关于吸血鬼的一切 |
[17:55] | he learned from Klaus. | 都是跟克劳斯学的 |
[17:57] | Marcel trusts him. Looks up to him. | 马赛尔信任他,仰慕他 |
[18:00] | He won’t see the betrayal coming. | 他不会预料到他的背叛 |
[18:02] | Yes. Well, as I’m sure you’re aware, | 对,我相信你也知道 |
[18:03] | my brother Niklaus doesn’t like to be told what to do. | 我弟弟尼克劳斯不喜欢被吩咐做事 |
[18:06] | That’s why I brought you here. | 所以我才带你来这里 |
[18:08] | Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. | 马赛尔几十年前把狼人 都赶出了这个城市 |
[18:12] | Do you really think he’s going to welcome | 你真的以为他会欢迎 |
[18:15] | a Hybrid baby to the neighborhood? | 一个混合种婴儿做邻居吗? |
[18:19] | Convince Klaus to help us | 说服克劳斯来帮我们 |
[18:21] | and no one has to know about the newest member | 就不会有人知道真祖家族 |
[18:22] | of the Original family. | 添了个新成员 |
[18:24] | That sounds remarkably like blackmail. | 听着很像是威胁啊 |
[18:27] | Like I said, I’m desperate. | 我说过,这是孤注一掷 |
[18:34] | Well, then. | 好吧,那么… |
[18:37] | I have my work cut out for me, don’t l? | 这事非我莫属了,是不是? |
[18:54] | Evening, Elijah. | 晚安,以利亚 |
[18:57] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[18:58] | What an entirely unwelcome surprise. | 真没想到你不请自来啊 |
[19:01] | And what an entirely unsurprising welcome. | 你的态度倒是意料之中啊 |
[19:04] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[19:05] | I’m not going anywhere until I find out | 我哪都不去 除非查出 |
[19:07] | who’s conspiring against me. | 是谁在密谋对付我 |
[19:10] | I believe I just found that out for you. | 我已经帮你查到了 |
[19:15] | No. It’s impossible. | 不,不可能 |
[19:16] | I said the same thing myself. | 我也这么说过 |
[19:18] | This is a lie. You’re all lying. | 撒谎,你们都在撒谎 |
[19:21] | Vampires cannot procreate. | 吸血鬼无法生育 |
[19:23] | But werewolves can. | 但狼人可以 |
[19:24] | Magic made you a vampire… | 魔法让你成为吸血鬼 |
[19:27] | …but you were born a werewolf. | 但你生来就是狼人 |
[19:29] | You’re the Original Hybrid, | 你是混合种真祖 |
[19:31] | the first of your kind, | 你族类的第一人 |
[19:33] | and this pregnancy is one of nature’s loopholes. | 这次怀孕 是自然的一个疏漏 |
[19:40] | You’ve been with someone else. Admit it! | 这一定是别人的种,承认吧 |
[19:42] | Hey, I’ve spent days held captive | 嘿,我被困在一个 |
[19:43] | in a freakin’ alligator bayou | 恐怖的鳄鱼河口好几天 |
[19:45] | because they think that I’m carrying | 因为他们认为我怀着 |
[19:47] | some magical miracle baby. | 一个神奇的婴儿 |
[19:48] | Don’t you think I would’ve ‘fessed up | 要不是你的种 |
[19:50] | if it wasn’t yours? | 我不会坦白吗? |
[19:51] | My sister gave her life to perform the spell | 我姊姊献出了生命完成咒语 |
[19:53] | she needed to confirm this pregnancy. | 就为了确认怀孕是真的 |
[19:56] | Because of Jane-Anne’s sacrifice, | 因为简安的牺牲 |
[19:57] | the lives of this girl and her baby | 这女孩和她孩子的性命 |
[19:59] | are now controlled by us. | 现在由我们决定 |
[20:01] | We can keep them safe. | 我们可以让他们很安全 |
[20:04] | Or we can kill them. | 也可以杀了他们 |
[20:07] | If you don’t help us take down Marcel, | 如果你不帮我们搞定马赛尔 |
[20:10] | so help me, Hayley won’t live long enough | 别怪我,我会让海莉活不到 |
[20:12] | to see her first maternity dress. | 可以穿孕妇装 |
[20:14] | Wait, what? | 等等,什么? |
[20:15] | Enough of this. If you want Marcel dead, he’s dead. | 够了 如果你想马赛尔死,他会的 |
[20:17] | -I’ll do it myself. -No. | – 我会亲手干掉他 – 不 |
[20:19] | We can’t. Not yet. | 不行,现在还不行 |
[20:21] | We have a clear plan that we need to follow, | 我们必须连循自己的计划 |
[20:23] | and there are rules. | 而且有很多规矩 |
[20:31] | How dare you command me. | 你竟敢命令我 |
[20:35] | Threaten me with what you | 用你自认为是 |
[20:37] | wrongfully perceive to be my weaknesses? | 我的弱点的东西来恐吓我 |
[20:39] | This is a pathetic deception. | 这是个无聊的骗局 |
[20:42] | I won’t hear any more lies. | 谎话我听够了 |
[20:43] | ELlJAH: Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯… |
[20:53] | Listen. | 你听 |
[21:43] | Kill her, and the baby. | 杀掉她和孩子 |
[21:48] | What do I care? | 我才不在乎 |
[21:52] | Screw this. I’m out of here. | 管他的,我走了 |
[21:58] | No one touches the girl. | 谁也不准趣她 |
[22:00] | I’ll fix this. | 我会想办法的 |
[22:09] | ELlJAH: Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[22:11] | It’s a trick, Elijah. | 这是个圈套,以利亚 |
[22:12] | No, brother. It’s a gift. | 不,弟弟,这是个礼物 |
[22:15] | It’s your chance. It’s our chance. | 是你的机会,也是我们的 |
[22:17] | To what? | 什么机会? |
[22:18] | To start over. Take back everything we lost, | 新的开始 拿回我们失去的一切 |
[22:20] | everything that was taken from us. | 一切被夺走的东西 |
[22:23] | Niklaus, our own parents came to despise us. | 尼克劳斯,我们的父母鄙视我们 |
[22:25] | Our family was ruined. | 我们的家毁了 |
[22:27] | We were ruined. And since then, | 我们也毁了 从那以后 |
[22:28] | all that you have ever wanted, | 你一直想要的 |
[22:29] | all that we have ever wanted… | 我们一直想要的 |
[22:32] | …was a family. | 就是一个家 |
[22:37] | I will not be manipulated. | 我不会受人操纵的 |
[22:40] | So they’re manipulating you, so what? | 她们操纵你,那又怎样? |
[22:42] | With them, this girl and her child, | 有了她们,这女孩和孩子 |
[22:44] | your child… | 你的孩子… |
[22:47] | …Iive. | 可以活着 |
[22:50] | I’m gonna kill every last one of them. | 我会把她们全部杀掉 |
[22:54] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[22:55] | Then you return to Mystic Falls | 你回到迷瀑镇 |
[22:56] | to resume your life as the hated one? | 继续做那个今人憎恨的 |
[22:58] | As the evil Hybrid? | 邪恶混合种? |
[22:59] | Is it so important to you that people quake with fear | 让人们畏惧你的名号 |
[23:01] | at the sound of your name? | 有那么重要吗? |
[23:02] | People quake with fear because I have the power | 人们畏惧我是因为 |
[23:04] | to make them afraid. | 我有那个能力 |
[23:05] | What will this child offer me? | 这个孩子能给我什么? |
[23:07] | Will it guarantee me power? | 能给我力量吗? |
[23:08] | Family is power, Niklaus. | 家就是力量,尼克劳斯 |
[23:10] | Love, loyalty, that’s power. | 爱,忠诚,就是力量 |
[23:13] | This is what we swore to one another a thousand years ago | 这是我们一千年前对彼此的承诺 |
[23:15] | before life tore away what little humanity | 在生活夺走你那仅有的人性之前 |
[23:17] | you had left. Before ego, before anger, | 在自大,愤怒,偏执 |
[23:20] | before paranoia created in this person before me… | 塑造了我面前这个人之前 |
[23:24] | …someone I can barely even recognize as my own brother. | 我几乎认不出这个人就是我的亲弟弟 |
[23:29] | This is us. | 这就是我们 |
[23:31] | The Original Family. | 真祖家族 |
[23:35] | We remain together, always and forever. | 我们会一直永远地在一起 |
[23:41] | I am asking you to stay here. | 我请求你留下 |
[23:43] | I will help you, and I will stand by you. | 我会帮助你,支援你 |
[23:46] | I will be your brother. | 尽到兄长的责任 |
[23:47] | We will build a home here together. | 我们一起在这里建立一个家园 |
[23:51] | So, save this girl. | 救救这个女孩 |
[23:55] | Save your child. | 救救你的孩子吧 |
[24:07] | No. | 不要 |
[24:17] | Marcel and his vampires are out of control. | 马赛尔和他的吸血鬼们不受控制 |
[24:19] | Something had to be done. | 必须采取一些错施 |
[24:21] | And the solution is to bring in more vampires? | 解决方法是引来更多的吸血鬼吗? |
[24:24] | Sophie: These aren’t just any vampires, Agnes. | 他们不是普通吸血鬼,爱格妮丝 |
[24:26] | They’re the Originals. | 他们是真祖 |
[24:27] | What makes you think you can control the Hybrid? | 你凭什么觉得你能控制那个混合种? |
[24:31] | ELlJAH: She can’t. | 她不能 |
[24:36] | Not entirely certain that I can, either. | 我也无法保证我能控制 |
[24:39] | But now that your coven has drawn his ire, | 但现在你们女巫已经把他惹火了 |
[24:41] | I have a question. | 我有个问题 |
[24:43] | What prevents my brother from murdering you | 怎样能让我弟弟不杀掉你 |
[24:45] | instead of cooperating? | 而是与你合作呢? |
[24:59] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼? |
[25:02] | The spell my sister performed, | 那个导致我姊姊 |
[25:03] | the one that got her killed, | 失去生命的魔法 |
[25:05] | it didn’t just confirm the pregnancy, | 并不只是确定怀孕这件事 |
[25:07] | it linked me to Hayley. | 还把我和海莉连结在一起 |
[25:08] | So anything that happens to me, happens to her. | 所以我身上发生的任何事 都会发生在她身上 |
[25:11] | Which means her life is in my hands. | 也就是说她的命在我手上 |
[25:15] | Klaus may not care about his own child, | 克劳斯也许不在乎自己的孩子 |
[25:18] | but it’s very clear what it already means to you. | 但显然对你来说,孩子意义很大 |
[25:22] | If I have to hurt Hayley, or worse, | 如果我必须伤害海莉 或者做更糟的事 |
[25:26] | to ensure that I have your attention, I will. | 来确保你的注意,我会的 |
[25:32] | You would dare threaten an Original? | 你竟敢威胁真祖? |
[25:35] | I have nothing to lose. | 我已经一无所有了 |
[25:38] | You have until midnight | 在午夜之前,你必须让 |
[25:40] | to get Klaus to change his mind. | 克劳斯改变主意 |
[25:52] | Hey, man. Where’d you run off to? | 嘿,兄弟,你去哪了? |
[25:59] | Someone put you in a mood. | 有人惹你生气了 |
[26:01] | What can I do? | 我能做什么? |
[26:02] | What you can do is, you can tell me what | 你能做的是告诉我 |
[26:03] | this thing is you have with the witches. | 你和那些女巫是怎么回事 |
[26:06] | You know I owe you everything I got. | 你知道我所有的一切都是你给的 |
[26:08] | But I’m afraid I have to draw the line on this one. | 但恐怕这事我们没得商量 |
[26:11] | This is my business. | 这是我的事 |
[26:13] | I control the witches in my town. | 我控制我城市的女巫 |
[26:15] | Let’s just leave it at that. | 就这样吧 |
[26:17] | -Your town? -Damn straight. | – 你的城市? – 一点也没错 |
[26:21] | That’s funny because when I left a hundred years ago, | 有意思,一百年前我离开的时候 |
[26:24] | you were just a pathetic, little scrapper. | 你还只是个可怜的小混混 |
[26:26] | Still trembling from the lashes of the whips | 在那些压迫你的人的鞭打下 |
[26:28] | of those who would keep you down. | 浑身发�� |
[26:30] | And now look at you. Master of your domain. | 现在再看看你,一方霸主 |
[26:34] | (MUSlC STOPS ABRUPTLY) Prince of the city. | 城市王子 |
[26:38] | I’d like to know how. | 我想知道你怎么做到的 |
[26:40] | Why? | 为什么? |
[26:42] | Jealous? | 嫉妒了? |
[26:47] | Hey, man, I get it. | 兄弟,我明白 |
[26:48] | Three-hundred years ago you helped build | 三百年前,你把这片 |
[26:50] | a backwater penal colony into something. | 鸟不拉屎的流放地建成城市 |
[26:52] | You started it, but then you left. | 是你起的头,但后来你离开了 |
[26:54] | Actually, you ran from it. | 率确来说,你逃走了 |
[26:57] | I saw it through. Look around. | 我坚持了下来,看看四周 |
[26:59] | Vampires rule this city now. | 现在是吸血鬼统治这个城市 |
[27:01] | I got rid of the werewolves. | 是我解决掉了狼人 |
[27:03] | I even found a way to shut down the witches. | 我甚至设法摆平了女巫 |
[27:05] | The blood never stops flowing, and the party never ends. | 鲜血源源不断,狂欢从未停止 |
[27:09] | You wanna pass on through? | 你想加入? |
[27:11] | You wanna stay a while? | 你想待上一阵子? |
[27:12] | Great. What’s mine is yours, | 没问题,我的就是你的 |
[27:14] | but it is mine. | 但终究还是我的 |
[27:17] | My home. My family. My rules. | 我的家园,我的家族,我的规矩 |
[27:22] | And if someone breaks those rules? | 如果有人打破了规矩呢? |
[27:25] | They die. | 他们就得死 |
[27:27] | Mercy is for the weak. | 弱者才会手下留情 |
[27:28] | You taught me that, too. | 这也是你教我的 |
[27:31] | And I’m not the Prince of the Quarter, friend. | 还有,我不是王子,朋友 |
[27:34] | I’m the King! | 我是国王! |
[27:37] | Show me some respect. | 给我放尊重点 |
[27:59] | Your friend will be dead by the weekend. | 你的朋友会在周末前死去 |
[28:02] | Which means I’ve broken one of your rules… | 也就是说我打破了你的规矩 |
[28:06] | …and yet I cannot be killed. | 可惜你杀不死我 |
[28:12] | I am immortal. | 因为我永生不死 |
[28:17] | Who has the power now, friend? | 现在谁说了算啊,朋友? |
[28:23] | ELlJAH: He’s willing to give up everything. | 他甘愿放弃一切 |
[28:25] | Come on, Elijah. Does that really surprise you? | 醒醒吧,以利亚 这有什么好奇怪的呢? |
[28:28] | I can already see it. | 我可以看得出 |
[28:29] | He’s spiraling. | 他正步步得势 |
[28:31] | He’s lashing out in blind rage. | 他肆无忌惮地发泄他的怒火 |
[28:33] | You know, the last time I saw him like this | 上次见他这样发脾气 |
[28:34] | it lasted two hundred years. | 一发就是两百年 |
[28:36] | Then leave him to his temper tantrum and come home. | 那就让他耍性子 回来吧 |
[28:39] | With any luck, this misadventure | 但愿这场灾难 |
[28:41] | will allow us a reprieve from all of his insanity. | 能带给我们些许清净 |
[28:44] | He was so close. | 就差一点 |
[28:45] | When he heard the baby’s heartbeat, I could see it in his eyes. | 当他听到胎儿的心跳 我可以从他的眼中看到 |
[28:48] | He– He wanted it. | 他想要这个孩子 |
[28:51] | He could almost taste happiness. | 他几乎尝到了幸福的滋味 |
[28:54] | And now his temper has destroyed it. | 但是他的坏脾气毁了一切 |
[28:58] | Even if I was to return him to sanity, | 即使我能让他恢复理智 |
[28:59] | he just lost Marcel’s trust. | 他也失去了马赛尔的信任 |
[29:02] | So…. | 看来 |
[29:03] | I’m almost out of time to get the girl. | 我得赶紧去接那个女孩了 |
[29:05] | Get her? | 接她? |
[29:07] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[29:08] | Are we running an orphanage now? | 我们是开孤儿院的吗? |
[29:09] | Say what you will about Niklaus, | 你怎么说尼克劳斯都行 |
[29:11] | but on my life, | 但我以自己生命担保 |
[29:13] | I’m not letting anything happen to that baby. | 我不会让那个孩子有任何不测 |
[29:16] | You find him, and then you call me. | 你找到他就通知我 |
[29:18] | Don’t worry. I know how to deal with Klaus. | 别担心,我知道怎么应付克劳斯 |
[29:22] | ELlJAH: Is that so? | 是这样吗? |
[29:24] | Please elaborate. | 怎么不说清楚点? |
[29:27] | Elijah Mikaelson. | 以利亚米卡森 |
[29:28] | No. I got it. It’s all good. | 不用,我来,没事的 |
[29:41] | It’s time we had a little chat. | 是时候我俩好好聊聊了 |
[29:48] | Well, if you’re gonna talk, talk. | 有什么要说的就快说 |
[29:51] | I got things to do. | 我还有事呢 |
[29:52] | Oh, my, you have grown quite confident | 瞧你,一百年过去了 |
[29:54] | over the last century, haven’t you? | 你变得这么有自信了,是不是? |
[29:55] | Me? I’d say it’s you and your brother got cocky, | 我?是你和你弟弟变狂妄了吧 |
[29:57] | coming to my town like you own the place. | 来我的地盘就像到自己家一样 |
[29:59] | Well, we did own the place, once. | 这里确实曾是我们的地盘 |
[30:01] | We were all quite happy here, as I recall. | 回想起来,那时我们都过得很开心 |
[30:02] | Although we could never control | 但我们始终控制不了 |
[30:04] | those pesky witches at the French Quarter. | 法语区那些烦人的女巫 |
[30:06] | How do you do it? | 你怎么做到的? |
[30:09] | Your brother asked me the same question. | 你弟弟问过我同样的问题 |
[30:11] | I gave him the same answer: it’s my business. | 我也给了他同样的回答:这是我的事 |
[30:13] | Everything in the Quarter is my business. | 法语区所有的一切都是我的事 |
[30:17] | Klaus comes into town all nice and friendly. | 克劳斯非常友善地回到这里 |
[30:19] | Then he starts looking down his nose at what I done, | 后来开始对我所做的一切嗤之以鼻 |
[30:22] | Iike it’s some cheap knock off | 就好像一切都是他某幅 |
[30:23] | of one of his dumb paintings. | 破画的廉价仿冒品 |
[30:25] | Then he gets pissed off like a little bitch | 然后他就像个小贱人一样生气了 |
[30:26] | and bites one of my guys. | 咬了我的一个手下 |
[30:28] | Well, I do apologize for Klaus’ poor behavior. | 对克劳斯这种不良行为我表示歉意 |
[30:32] | I assume you know that that bite | 我想你该知道他咬一下 |
[30:33] | will kill your friend within a matter of days. | 会在几天内让你朋友丧命 |
[30:37] | Of course, Niklaus’ blood would cure him. | 当然,尼克劳斯的血能治愈他 |
[30:42] | What? | 什么? |
[30:43] | Yes. Apparently, the blood of the Hybrid will cure a werewolf bite. | 是的,显然混合种的血 可以治愈狼人的咬伤 |
[30:46] | Quite a handy little thing | 相当方便容易的东西啊 |
[30:50] | when one needs leverage in negotiation. | 特别是在需要谈判筹码的时候 |
[30:53] | What kind of negotiations we talking about? | 什么谈判? |
[30:55] | Return the body of the witch Jane-Anne, | 归还女巫简安的尸体 |
[30:57] | allow her people to put her to rest. | 允许她的族人把她好好安葬 |
[30:58] | What do you care about the witches? | 你怎么关心起女巫来了? |
[31:03] | Well, that’s my business now, isn’t it? | 这就是我的事了,不是吗? |
[31:13] | His time is up. | 他的时间到了 |
[31:15] | What are you gonna do now, Sophie? | 你现在打算怎样,苏菲? |
[31:18] | (SlGHS) I’m gonna do what I said I was gonna do. | 我会照我说的去做 |
[31:20] | What? Kill the girl? Kill yourself? | 做什么?杀了那个女孩? 杀了你自己吗? |
[31:23] | Klaus does not care about the child. | 克劳斯不在乎那个孩子 |
[31:25] | ELlJAH: I do. | 我在乎 |
[31:33] | And I bring proof of my intent to help you. | 我带来了证据 我想帮你们的证据 |
[31:39] | The body of your fallen friend, | 你们已故朋友的尸体 |
[31:41] | which I procured from Marcel himself. | 我从马赛尔那里要来的 |
[31:44] | Jane-Anne? | 简安 |
[31:47] | May she be granted peace. | 愿她安息 |
[31:53] | Klaus will agree to your terms. | 克劳斯会答应你的条件 |
[31:56] | I just need a little more time. | 我还需要一点时间 |
[31:57] | You had your time. It’s passed. | 给过你时间了,时间已过 |
[31:59] | Shut up, Agnes. | 闭嘴 爱格妮丝 |
[32:03] | For now, accept the deal. | 先接受交易吧 眼下 |
[32:06] | The girl and the child remain unharmed… | 那个女孩和孩子要安然无恙 |
[32:11] | …or Klaus will kill you all. | 否则克劳斯会把你们全杀光 |
[32:19] | And I will help him. | 我也会帮他 |
[32:35] | Have I not made clear my desire to be left alone? | 难道我没说清楚我想一个人静一静吗? |
[32:39] | Well, you demand to be left alone | 每十年你至少会有一次 |
[32:40] | at least once a decade. | 要求一个人静一静 |
[32:41] | Your words have ceased to have impact. | 你的话已经不再有影响力了 |
[32:44] | Why must you keep harping on about the baby? | 你为什么一直叨念着那个孩子? |
[32:47] | That child will never be born. | 那个孩子绝对不会被生出来 |
[32:49] | In fact, Hayley is probably dead already. | 事实上,海莉现在很可能已经死了 |
[32:54] | You will not walk away from this. | 你绝对不能就这样离开 |
[32:57] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[32:59] | I will not! | 休想 |
[33:05] | Don’t make me say it again. | 别逼我再说一次 |
[33:07] | I will not let go. I will never let go. | 我不会放开你的,我绝对不会 |
[33:14] | Even if I have to spend eternity | 即使我永世都得 |
[33:16] | saving you from your own stubborn, petulant, | 拯救你,让你摆脱固执、任性 |
[33:18] | vile self. | 卑鄙的自己 |
[33:22] | If I have to beat you as father used to beat you | 如果我必须像父亲过去那样殴打你 |
[33:24] | to remind you of your own humanity. | 来提醒你你的人性 |
[33:26] | To care about anything. | 提醒你去关心一切 |
[33:39] | You’re beyond pathetic, Elijah. | 你实在是太可悲了,以利亚 |
[33:45] | Who’s more pathetic? | 谁更可悲? |
[33:49] | The one who sees hope to make his family whole… | 是那个盼望让家庭完整的人 |
[33:54] | …or the coward who can only see the world through his own fear? | 还是那个 只能从自己的恐惧中看世界的懦夫? |
[33:58] | I haven’t cared about anything for centuries. | 几个世纪以来,我什么都不在乎 |
[34:01] | Why on earth do you? | 你到底为什么在乎? |
[34:04] | Because I failed you. | 因为我让你失望了 |
[34:09] | Because the first time our father laid a hand on you, | 因为第一次父亲动手打你 |
[34:12] | I should’ve struck him dead. | 我应该直接打死他 |
[34:15] | And I made a promise to you. | 我还向你保证过 |
[34:20] | Always. Forever. | 家庭总是 |
[34:23] | Family above all. | 永远高于一切 |
[34:43] | You are a sentimental fool. | 你真是个多愁善感的傻瓜 |
[34:48] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 |
[34:52] | But I’ve lasted this long in spite of it, haven’t l? | 尽管如此,我也坚持了这么久了 不是吗? |
[35:14] | ELlJAH: The bond of family blesses us with an immeasurable power. | 家庭的联系赐予了我们无尽的力量 |
[35:29] | But we also must accept what comes with it. | 但是我们也要接受随之而来的一切 |
[35:39] | It gives us a responsibility, to love without condition. | 它带给我们无条件 无歉意去爱的 |
[35:45] | Without apology. | 责任 |
[35:58] | We can never waiver from the power of that bond, | 我们永远都不能放弃这种联系的力量 |
[36:00] | even when it is tested. | 即使受到考验 |
[36:06] | The bond nourishes us, gives us strength. | 这种联系滋春着我们 给我们力量 |
[36:13] | Without that power, we are nothing. | 没有这力量,我们就一无所有 |
[36:17] | This town was my home once, and in my absence, | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我不在的日子里 |
[36:21] | Marcel has got everything I ever wanted. | 马赛尔得到了我想要的一切 |
[36:25] | Power. Loyalty. | 权力,忠诚 |
[36:29] | Family. | 家庭 |
[36:32] | I made him in my image, and he has bettered me. | 我按自己样子塑造他,他却青出于蓝 |
[36:38] | I want what he has. | 我要他的一切 |
[36:41] | I want it back. | 我要夺回来 |
[36:45] | I want to be king. | 我要成为王 |
[36:52] | ELlJAH: So, is that all this child means to you? | 所以这孩子对你来说 |
[36:55] | A grab for power? | 只是夺权的工具? |
[36:59] | What does it mean to you? | 那对你来说意味着什么呢? |
[37:02] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[37:04] | …this child could offer you the one thing | 这个孩子能够给你你一直以为 |
[37:06] | that you’ve never believed you had. | 你得不到的东西 |
[37:09] | And what’s that? | 是什么? |
[37:13] | The unconditional love of family. | 家庭无条件的爱 |
[37:23] | Tell Sophie Deveraux we have a deal. | 告诉苏菲德弗罗,我们成交了 |
[37:40] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
[37:42] | Just dust. | 只是吸入了灰尘 |
[37:43] | This place is ancient. | 这地方真古老 |
[37:46] | Yes. It should serve our purposes. | 是的,但这里应该够我们用了 |
[37:49] | It’s a sanctuary from our business in the Quarter. | 这是我们在法语区的庇护所 |
[37:55] | Right now, you’re the most important person in this family. | 现在你是这个家中最重要的人 |
[37:58] | You need a good home. | 你需要一个安定的家 |
[38:02] | So, I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[38:04] | In all this time, has anyone asked you how you feel? | 在这段时间里 有没有人间过你的感受? |
[38:07] | About having a miracle baby | 和一个疯子一夜情之后 |
[38:09] | with a psychotic one-night stand? | 怀上一个奇迹般孩子的感受吗? |
[38:11] | About being a mother. | 身为一个母亲的感受 |
[38:21] | I…. | 我… |
[38:23] | I was abandoned when I was born, | 我一出生就被遗弃了 |
[38:26] | and my adoptive parents kicked me out | 我一变成狼,我的畚父母 |
[38:29] | the second that I turned into a wolf. | 就把我赶了出去 |
[38:32] | So, I don’t really know how I feel about being a mother | 所以我真的不太知道 做母亲的感受 |
[38:37] | because I never really had a good one. | 因为我从来就没有过好母亲 |
[38:43] | I will always protect you. | 我会一直保护你 |
[38:48] | You have my word on that. | 我向你保证 |
[38:52] | And noble Elijah always keeps his word. | 高尚的以利亚向来信守承诺 |
[38:56] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗? |
[38:57] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 事实上,搞定了 |
[38:59] | Your underhanded deal worked quite well. | 你见不得人的交易非常顺利 |
[39:01] | Marcel was only too happy to accept my blood, | 马赛尔非常高兴地接受了我的血 |
[39:04] | even as he accepted my heartfelt apologies. | 正如他接受了我由衷的道歉 |
[39:07] | His man Thierry yet lives | 他的手下提艾里还活着 |
[39:09] | and I remain a welcome guest in the French Quarter. | 我依旧是法语区受欢迎的客人 |
[39:12] | My only concern now | 我现在担心的 |
[39:15] | is this coven of impudent witches. | 是那群无耻的女巫 |
[39:18] | I believe them to be honorable. | 我相信她们是可敬的 |
[39:20] | They did release Hayley to me. | 她们确实放了海莉 |
[39:23] | Although they haven’t been entirely forthcoming. | 尽管她们还没有完全坦白 |
[39:26] | Marcel obviously has something that they need. | 马赛尔显然有什么她们需要的东西 |
[39:30] | They don’t want him dead. | 她们不想他死 |
[39:32] | There must be a reason why. | 一定有原因 |
[39:51] | I assume it’s all quiet out there? | 我想外面风平浪静了? |
[39:55] | The witches know better than to use magic. | 女巫们识相的话就不会使用魔法 |
[39:58] | They know I can sense it when they do. | 她们知道一旦施魔法我能感受到 |
[40:04] | What about the old ones? | 那些老家伙呢? |
[40:06] | They’re dangerous, and I don’t want them to hurt you. | 他们很危险 我不想他们伤害你 |
[40:08] | The Originals? | 真祖吗? |
[40:11] | Davina, as powerful as you are? | 黛维娜,强大如你 |
[40:14] | They don’t stand a chance. | 他们毫无机会的 |
[40:18] | ELlJAH: In addition to the secret weapon | 除了他用来 |
[40:19] | he uses to control the witches, | 控制女巫的秘密武器 |
[40:20] | Marcel has assembled a small army of vampires. | 马赛尔组建了一支小型的吸血鬼部队 |
[40:25] | Working together, we could destroy them from the inside. | 齐心协力,我们可以从内部摧毁他们 |
[40:28] | And what of Rebekah? | 蕾贝卡呢? |
[40:29] | Has she stopped her pouting long enough | 她公主性子耍完没有 |
[40:31] | to join the fun? | 要不要一起来找乐子呢? |
[40:34] | She has made her disinterest quite clear. | 她已经明显表达了没兴趣 |
[40:37] | One too many times daggered | 我想是被插了太多次匕首 |
[40:39] | and shoved in a box, I gather? | 被关了太多次棺材了 |
[40:41] | Or, perhaps, she doesn’t share | 也或许她不赞同 |
[40:45] | your unwavering belief that I can be saved. | 你坚定地认为我可以被拯牧的信念 |
[40:48] | Rebekah may surprise us yet. | 蕾贝卡也许会给我们惊喜 |
[40:51] | After all, we all swore the same vow. | 毕竟我们都许下了同样的誓官 |
[40:56] | I hope she stays far away. | 我希望她待得远远的 |
[41:00] | Because in my desire to reclaim this town, | 因为我想要收回这座城市 |
[41:04] | to steal from Marcel that which he holds most dear, | 想要从马赛尔手中偷回他最珍视的东西 |
[41:08] | I have realized one massive vulnerability. | 我意识到最重要的一个弱点 |
[41:13] | One weakness that Marcel could exploit. | 马赛尔最可能利用的一个弱点 |
[41:17] | And what is that? | 是什么? |
[41:20] | You. | 你 |
[41:25] | Forgive me, my brother. | 原谅我,我的哥哥 |
[41:29] | There is no power in love. | 爱里没有权力 |
[41:32] | Mercy makes you weak. | 仁慈让你软弱 |
[41:35] | Family makes you weak. | 家人让你软弱 |
[41:41] | If I’m going to win this war… | 我要想赢得这场战争 |
[41:45] | …I have to do it alone. | 我必须孤身奋战 |