| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | KLAUS: My siblings and I are the first vampires in all of history. | 我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 | 
| [00:06] | The Originals. | 是真祖家族 | 
| [00:08] | Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. | 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良 | 
| [00:11] | Now we have returned to find the city has a new king, | 现在我们回来 发现这座城市有了新的王 | 
| [00:14] | one who rules with the aid of a powerful girl. | 在一个强大女孩的帮助下统治着城市 | 
| [00:17] | They have taken possession of my brother Elijah. | 他们俘掳了我哥哥以利亚 | 
| [00:19] | A coven of witches want this girl for themselves. | 女巫们很想要那个女孩 | 
| [00:22] | The seek to enlist my help, | 她们力图得到我的帮助 | 
| [00:24] | using my unborn child as leverage, | 利用我未出生的孩子做筹码 | 
| [00:26] | though I suspect they have ulterior motives. | 但我怀疑她们别有用心 | 
| [00:31] | So, I’ve made a plan of my own. | 所以我制定了自己的计划 | 
| [00:35] | I will free my brother and reclaim the city for our family. | 我将救出我哥哥 并将这座城市重新收回我家族手中 | 
| [00:39] | Then I will be king. | 那时我将成为王 | 
| [00:51] | KLAUS: Over the course of my life, | 在我的一生当中 | 
| [00:53] | I’ve encountered no shortage of those who would presume | 我遇到的人里 | 
| [00:55] | to speak of good and evil. | 不乏擅自判定善恶的 | 
| [01:01] | Such terms mean nothing. | 这样的说法根本毫无意义 | 
| [01:07] | People do what is in their best interest, | 人们会做对自己最有利的事 | 
| [01:11] | regardless of who gets hurt. | 不顾会因此受伤的人 | 
| [01:15] | Is it evil to take what one wants, | 得到自己想要的,满足欲望 | 
| [01:19] | to satisfy hunger even if doing so | 即使这么做会让他人蒙受痛苦 | 
| [01:22] | will cause another’s suffering? | 这样邪恶吗? | 
| [01:24] | What some would call evil | 人们所说的邪恶 | 
| [01:26] | I believe to be an appropriate response | 我认为是对残酷不公的世界 | 
| [01:28] | to a harsh and unfair world. | 的合理反应 | 
| [01:32] | No offense, but I’m not sure I follow | 无意冒犯,但我不确定我知道 | 
| [01:33] | why you’ve invited me here. | 你为何邀我来这里 | 
| [01:37] | Because I enjoy your company, | 因为我喜欢你的陪伴 | 
| [01:39] | and I sense you have the capacity | 我感觉你能够理解 | 
| [01:41] | for understanding someone of my complexity. | 像我这样复杂的人 | 
| [01:44] | You see, I returned to New Orleans | 你知道我回纽奥良 | 
| [01:47] | to investigate a threat posed against me. | 是为了调查一个针对我的威胁 | 
| [01:50] | What I found was a young woman, | 结果却发现有个年轻女人 | 
| [01:52] | pregnant, in need of protection. | 怀孕了,需要保护 | 
| [01:54] | My brother, always the do-gooder, | 我哥哥,总是做好事的那个 | 
| [01:56] | tried to manipulate me into helping her. | 试图操控我帮助她 | 
| [01:59] | He thought it might redeem me. | 他觉得这也许能让我得到救赎 | 
| [02:00] | Trouble is, I’ve since learned | 问题是,我后来得知 | 
| [02:02] | of another young women, a girl really, | 还有个年轻女人 确切说是女孩 | 
| [02:06] | one with vast potential, | 一个拥有巨大潜力的女孩 | 
| [02:09] | held in captivity by a tyrant. | 被一个暴君所囚禁 | 
| [02:13] | I want to help both of these women. | 我想要帮助这两个女人 | 
| [02:16] | Protect one and free the other. | 保护一个,解救另一个 | 
| [02:19] | So tell me, Cami. | 所以告诉我,卡蜜 | 
| [02:23] | Does that sound evil to you? | 你觉得这邪恶吗? | 
| [02:26] | I don’t believe in evil as a diagnosis. | 我不觉得邪恶是绝对的 | 
| [02:29] | I think you have unstable personal relationships, | 我觉得你的人际关系非常不稳定 | 
| [02:32] | stress-related paranoia, | 还有受压力影响的妄想症 | 
| [02:34] | chronic anger issues, fear of abandonment. | 长期的愤怒管理问题,害怕被抛弃 | 
| [02:36] | I think you could benefit from talking to someone professionally. | 我觉得你和专业人士聊聊也许会有帮助 | 
| [02:42] | I think I prefer to talk to you. | 我觉得我更喜欢和你聊 | 
| [02:46] | So I’m going to offer you a job | 所以我打算提供一份工作给你 | 
| [02:49] | as my stenographer. | 做我的速记员 | 
| [02:53] | Okay. What are we writing? | 好啊,要写什么? | 
| [02:55] | My memoirs of course. | 当然是我的回忆录 | 
| [02:57] | Someone should know my story, | 我的故事应该被人所知 | 
| [02:59] | and it will give us time to discuss | 这也会让我们有时间讨论 | 
| [03:01] | other riveting subjects, | 其他有趣的话题 | 
| [03:03] | Iike your handsome suitor Marcel. | 比如你师气的追求者马赛尔 | 
| [03:06] | Excuse me. My private life is– | 抱歉,我的私生活… | 
| [03:07] | Your private life is, as it turns out, | 你的私生活,事实证明 | 
| [03:10] | essential to my plans. | 对我的计划至关重要 | 
| [03:12] | You see, Marcel wants you, | 马赛尔想要得到你 | 
| [03:14] | and because of that, he will trust you, | 正因如此,他会信任你 | 
| [03:16] | which serves me. | 这点对我很有利 | 
| [03:19] | The thing is the French Quarter | 最重要的是,法语区 | 
| [03:21] | is on the verge of war. | 的战争一触即发 | 
| [03:23] | On the one side, there’s me, | 一方是我 | 
| [03:27] | and on the other, Marcel, | 另一方是马赛尔 | 
| [03:28] | along with a very powerful witch and an army of vampires. | 还有那个法力无边的女巫 以及一支吸血鬼部队 | 
| [03:33] | What? | 什么? | 
| [03:36] | You’re frightened. | 你害怕了 | 
| [03:38] | Don’t be. | 别害怕 | 
| [03:48] | I’m not scared anymore. | 我不害怕了 | 
| [03:51] | That’s amazing. How did you– | 太神奇了,你是怎么做到… | 
| [03:52] | It’s called compulsion. | 这叫魅惑 | 
| [03:54] | It’s a neat bit of vampire trickery. | 这算是吸血鬼的小手段 | 
| [03:56] | I’ll tell you all about it, | 我会全都告诉你的 | 
| [03:58] | but first, let’s talk a little more about Marcel. | 但首先,我们来多聊聊马赛尔吧 | 
| [04:07] | 剧名:纽奥良女孩 | |
| [04:10] | MARCEL: Sucker’s resilient. | 这泥蛋复原能力还真强 | 
| [04:12] | He’s like a cockroach in a suit. | 他就像穿着西装的蟑螂 | 
| [04:14] | Doesn’t matter. Time to give old Elijah back to Klaus anyway. | 没关系 该把老家伙以利亚还给克劳斯了 | 
| [04:18] | You asked me to figure out how to kill the Originals. | 你要我弄清楚怎样才能杀死真祖 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | 
| [04:20] | I’m not done. | 我还没弄清楚呢 | 
| [04:22] | Silver dagger hurts them, but that’s it. | 银匕首能够伤害他们,但仅此而已 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | 
| [04:25] | Davina, we’ve been through this. | 黛维娜,我们讨论过了 | 
| [04:27] | Klaus saved my life. I owe him one. | 克劳斯救了我的命,我欠他一个人情 主演:克莱儿荷特 | 
| [04:30] | Since he wants his brother back– | 既然他想要回他哥哥… | 
| [04:32] | Tonight’s the annual Dauphine Street Music Festival. | 今晚是一年一度的多芬街音乐节 | 
| [04:35] | I want to go. | 我想去 | 
| [04:36] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [04:38] | The whole point of you being up here | 你之所以要待在这里 主演:菲比托金 | 
| [04:40] | is so you’re never spotted out there. | 就是为了永远不会在外面被人发现 | 
| [04:42] | You know who works smack in the middle of Dauphine street. | 你知道谁在多芬街讨生活 | 
| [04:44] | Sophie Deveraux, | 苏菲德弗罗 | 
| [04:45] | pain-in-the-ass witch, | 最难搞的女巫 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | 
| [04:46] | and you know what the witches will do to you | 你也知道如果女巫们找到你 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | 
| [04:48] | if they find you. | 会对你做些什么 | 
| [04:49] | But you control the witches. | 但你控制着这些女巫 | 
| [04:50] | Make her go away. | 让她走开就是了 | 
| [04:51] | Marcel, it’s one night. | 马赛尔,就一晚 | 
| [04:53] | I said no. | 我说了不行 | 
| [04:57] | I do anything you say, | 我对你言听计从 | 
| [04:59] | but sometimes, I think you forget what I’m capable of. | 但有时我觉得你忘记我的能耐了 | 
| [05:03] | Did you know I can make someone’s blood boil? | 你知道我能让一个人的血沸腾吗? 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 | 
| [05:06] | All I have to do is focus. | 我只要集中精神 | 
| [05:13] | (HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG) | 主演:莉雅派普斯 | 
| [05:25] | 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 | |
| [05:29] | Fine. We compromise, all right? | 好吧,我们各让一步,好吗? | 
| [05:31] | You going out, alone, too dangerous, | 你一个人出去太危险了 | 
| [05:33] | but I’ll introduce you to a friend of mine that’s gonna be there. | 但我会把你介绍给一位 也要去那的朋友 | 
| [05:35] | All right? Nice lady. | 好吗?很不错的小姐 | 
| [05:37] | You two are really gonna hit it off. | 你们俩会很合得来的 | 
| [05:47] | Hello, Cami. | 你好,卡蜜 | 
| [05:51] | How is it that when you come up to me now | 为什么你一接近我 | 
| [05:54] | and no one else is around | 周围又没人的时候 | 
| [05:55] | I suddenly remember that you just told me | 我突然就想起来你刚告诉过我 | 
| [05:58] | you’re a vampire and you’re mind-controlling me. | 你是个吸血鬼,你对我使用精神控制 | 
| [06:00] | And then you leave, and I go back to thinking | 而你一离开,我就会只想着 | 
| [06:02] | you’re just some hot guy | 你是个性感的男人 | 
| [06:04] | with a cute accent and money to burn | 口音很迷人,而且挥金如土 | 
| [06:05] | on your sprawling memoir? | 写什么乱七八糟的回忆录? | 
| [06:07] | Well, that’s how compulsion works, love. | 魅惑就是这样,亲爱的 制片:兰斯安德森 | 
| [06:10] | Yeah, but what’s happening? | 是啊,但这是怎么回事? | 
| [06:11] | Is it hypnosis, are my neurons being shut down somehow? | 这是催眠吗?我的神经元被关闭了吗? | 
| [06:14] | You’re always the curious scholar. | 你总是个好奇的学者 | 
| [06:16] | Let’s talk about Marcel. | 我们来聊聊马赛尔吧 | 
| [06:20] | You said you have a little information for me. | 你说你有点消息要告诉我 | 
| [06:23] | He’s bringing someone to the music festival tonight, | 他今晚要带一个人去音乐节 | 
| [06:26] | a girl he’s mentoring. | 他指导的一个女孩 | 
| [06:28] | Apparently she’s going through a hard time, | 显然她正在经历艰难的时刻 | 
| [06:29] | rebelling against authority, anger issues, | 反抗权威、愤怒管理问题 | 
| [06:31] | that sort of thing. | 之类的 | 
| [06:32] | I guess with my psych degree | 我猜因为我有心理学学位 | 
| [06:33] | he figured I could set her straight, | 他觉得我能帮助她步入正途 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 | 
| [06:34] | but I said no. | 但我拒绝了 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 | 
| [06:36] | I’m gonna go ahead and insist | 我要坚持请你 | 
| [06:37] | you change your answer to yes. | 改变回答,答应他 | 
| [06:43] | You’re gonna force me to do this, aren’t you? | 你要强迫我这么做,是吗? | 
| [06:47] | Why even bother with politeness? | 那干嘛还这么客气呢? | 
| [06:51] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 | 
| [06:56] | I like the way your mind works. | 我喜欢你的思考方式 | 
| [06:59] | Under different circumstances, | 要是换个情况 | 
| [07:01] | I think we might be friends. | 我想我们也许会成为朋友 | 
| [07:04] | However, | 然而 | 
| [07:05] | I don’t have the luxury | 我不能错过 编剧:蜜雪儿佩洛戴斯,麦克纳度奇 | 
| [07:07] | of passing up tonight’s opportunity. | 今晚的绝佳机会 | 
| [07:11] | You see, in addition to being Marcel’s rather potent secret weapon, | 除了是马赛尔的强大秘密武器之外 导演:杰西瓦恩 | 
| [07:15] | this girl Davina is holding my brother captive. | 这个女孩黛维娜还俘掳着我哥哥 | 
| [07:20] | In other words, | 换句话说 | 
| [07:23] | the girl needs your help. | 这个女孩需要你的帮助 | 
| [07:25] | Call Marcel, | 打电话给马赛尔 | 
| [07:26] | tell him you’ll be happy to oblige. | 告诉他你很乐意帮忙 | 
| [07:32] | I told you, Agnes, I feel great. | 我说过了,爱格妮丝,我感觉很好 | 
| [07:34] | You are overdue for a checkup. | 你错过了健康检查 | 
| [07:37] | What am I gonna do, pop into the Quarter for a quick ultrasound? | 那我要怎么做 匆匆跑进法语区做个快速超音波吗? | 
| [07:40] | A pregnant werewolf escorted by a witch? | 一个在女巫陪同下的狼人孕妇? | 
| [07:43] | Nothing to see here. | 绝对没什么可看的 | 
| [07:45] | A lot of women would kill to have a child. | 有许多女人非常渴望怀上孩子 | 
| [07:47] | Strikes me as odd that you’re not taking better care of yours. | 我觉得很奇怪 你都没好好照顾你的孩子 | 
| [07:52] | I know a doctor out in the bayou, off the beaten path. | 我认识一个在河口偏僻地方的医生 | 
| [07:56] | Now, I took the liberty of making an appointment | 我擅自做主替你预约了 | 
| [07:58] | for you tonight. After hours, just us. | 今晚下班后的时间,只有我们 | 
| [08:02] | Vampires will never get word of it. | 吸血鬼不会得到消息的 | 
| [08:07] | Okay. Fine. | 好,就这样吧 | 
| [08:09] | Bayou baby doctor it is. | 就河口的小儿科医生了 | 
| [08:18] | Please, sister, tell me you’re not still at it | 拜托,妹妹 告诉我你不会还在 | 
| [08:20] | with the lnternet search. | 网上搜寻吧 | 
| [08:21] | How does one begin anyway, | 不过这到底要怎么搜 | 
| [08:23] | just type in “anonymous attic”? | 输入“无名阁楼”吗? | 
| [08:25] | Someone has to find Elijah, | 总得有人找到以利亚 | 
| [08:26] | even if I have to search every bloody attic in New Orleans. | 即使我得搜遍纽奥良每一个该死的阁楼 | 
| [08:29] | Like looking for a needle | 这就像是在 | 
| [08:30] | in a rather large pile of needles. | 大海捞针啊 | 
| [08:32] | I remember details about the attic Marcel took me to. | 我记得马赛尔带我去的那个阁楼的细节 | 
| [08:35] | There were shutters on the windows | 以利亚棺材后面的窗户上 | 
| [08:37] | behind Elijah’s coffin. | 有百叶窗 | 
| [08:38] | Well, that should narrow it down immensely. | 这样范围就缩小很多了 | 
| [08:40] | Myself, I prefer actual strategy | 我个人而言,比起麻木的脑力劳动 | 
| [08:43] | as opposed to mind-numbing labor. | 更喜欢实际的策略 | 
| [08:45] | Marcel’s delay in returning our brother | 马赛尔迟迟不归还我们的哥哥 | 
| [08:47] | makes me suspect he’s no longer in charge of the situation. | 让我怀疑他不再掌控着整个局面 | 
| [08:51] | If Davina’s loyalty to Marcel is strained, | 如果黛维娜对马赛尔的忠诚紧张起来 | 
| [08:54] | perhaps the young witch will be open to | 也许这个年轻女巫将会愿意 | 
| [08:56] | discussing a new alliance. | 接受新的盟友 | 
| [08:58] | As usual, your power grabs are more important | 一如既往,你对权力的争夺比救回 | 
| [09:01] | than rescuing your brother. | 你哥哥还要重要 | 
| [09:03] | I prefer to think of it as killing two birds with one stone. | 我倒觉得这是一石二鸟之计 | 
| [09:06] | Rob Marcel of his secret weapon… | 抢走马赛尔的秘密武器 | 
| [09:09] | …bring our brother home. | 把我们的哥哥带回家 | 
| [09:16] | Hey, Diego. | 嘿,迪亚哥 | 
| [09:24] | Right. So… any way to fast track | 好吧,有没有能得到 | 
| [09:27] | the whole getting a daylight ring thing? | 日光戒指的捷径呢? | 
| [09:30] | You get a daylight right when you get invited to the inner circle. | 当你被邀请进入亲信圈的时候 就能得到日光戒指 | 
| [09:33] | For you, it may never happen. | 你嘛,大概永远都不可能了 | 
| [09:36] | Yeah, but there’s an opening, right? | 但还是有机会的,对吧? | 
| [09:38] | I mean, now that Thierry’s, like, you know– | 既然提艾里已经…你懂的 | 
| [09:40] | You shut up about Thierry, all right? | 不许再提提艾里,明白吗? | 
| [09:42] | He didn’t deserve what he got. | 他不该得到这样的下场 | 
| [09:44] | Marcel was just showing off for Klaus. | 马赛尔只是在向克劳斯炫耀 | 
| [09:46] | (DOOR OPENS) Can’t wait till his ancient ass is out of here. | 真等不及让这个老不死的滚出这里 | 
| [09:49] | You and me both. | 你和我想的一样 | 
| [09:51] | Look alive, boys. We got ourselves | 注意点,各位 这里来了一位 | 
| [09:52] | one high-class Original vampire. | 高贵的吸血鬼真祖 | 
| [09:55] | A real charmer. | 小嘴真甜 | 
| [09:57] | What if I told you that I could help you out | 要是我告诉你我能帮你解决 | 
| [09:58] | with your Klaus problem in exchange | 克劳斯的问题 | 
| [10:00] | for the tiniest bit of gossip? | 换取一点点小八卦怎么样? | 
| [10:03] | Like what? | 比如? | 
| [10:04] | You might have heard the rumors that Marcel and l | 你应该听说过我和马赛尔 | 
| [10:06] | were quite the item back in the day. | 过去的风流韵事 | 
| [10:08] | He seems to have moved on, | 他似乎移情别恋了 | 
| [10:09] | and I would like to know with whom. | 而我想知道是和谁 | 
| [10:12] | You’ve seen him with the bartender. | 你看到他和那个酒保了 | 
| [10:14] | What, that plain Jane that he carries on with? | 他调情的那个普通女孩吗? | 
| [10:17] | Well, only a blind man would choose her over me. | 只有瞎了眼的男人才会选她而不选我 | 
| [10:20] | There must be another girl in his harem. | 他的后宫里一定还有另一个女孩 | 
| [10:23] | Look. I just need the tiniest bit of closure, | 听着,我只想要一个真正的结束 | 
| [10:27] | and then I can leave New Orleans, | 然后我就可以离开纽奥良 | 
| [10:29] | and I’ll be sure to take Klaus with me, | 我会保证带着克劳斯一起走 | 
| [10:31] | which, let’s face it, would make your life a whole lot easier. | 这样的话,承认吧 这会让你的生活轻松许多 | 
| [10:36] | Look. Marcel’s got a full plate. | 听着,马赛尔事情非常多 | 
| [10:39] | If he’s seeing some other honey, | 如果他有在跟其他女人约会 | 
| [10:41] | she’s somewhere in the Quarter. | 她就一定在法语区 | 
| [10:42] | She’s probably close by. | 可能就在附近 | 
| [10:46] | And that, my lady, is all I got. | 小姐,我只知道这些 | 
| [10:50] | (第22届多芬街音乐节) | |
| [11:01] | Big event tonight, a lot of people drinking, | 今晚可是大活动,有许多人会喝酒 | 
| [11:03] | a lot of eyes watching. | 有许多眼睛看着 | 
| [11:04] | I don’t want any trouble, | 我不想要有麻烦 | 
| [11:06] | which means no witches. | 也就是说不能有女巫 | 
| [11:07] | Send word through the Cauldron. | 去跟女巫们传个话 | 
| [11:08] | Any witches come here, we kill them. | 只要有女巫来,我们就杀掉 | 
| [11:10] | And while we’re at it, no Originals. | 说到这里,也不能有真祖 | 
| [11:12] | I don’t like how Rebekah’s been snooping around. | 我不喜欢蕾贝卡到处打探 | 
| [11:14] | I got my girl Cami coming, her and a little friend of hers. | 我邀请了卡蜜一起来 她还有她的一位朋友 | 
| [11:16] | I want eyes on them at all times. | 我希望随时有人盯着她们 | 
| [11:18] | Eyes only, all right? | 只能盯着,明白吗? | 
| [11:20] | I don’t want anybody going anywhere near either of them. | 我不希望有任何人靠近她们 | 
| [11:22] | Everybody’s got a post, everybody keeps an eye out. | 大家都有各自的岗位,所有人都警觉点 | 
| [11:25] | We cool? | 明白吗? | 
| [11:50] | So is it everything you hoped for? | 这是你期待的吗? | 
| [11:51] | Yeah! | 是啊 | 
| [11:58] | So we should probably go over the rules. | 那么我们该复习一下规矩了 | 
| [12:02] | I won’t talk to anyone about anything. | 我不会和任何人说任何事 | 
| [12:04] | I won’t say anything about witches or vampires | 我不会说任何有关女巫或吸血鬼 | 
| [12:06] | or Originals or you. | 或真祖或你的事 | 
| [12:11] | But you said you weren’t gonna hover. | 但你说过你不会黏着我的 | 
| [12:24] | This is the doctor’s office? | 这是医生的办公室? | 
| [12:26] | Dr. Paige is only this far out | 佩吉医生就住这么偏远 | 
| [12:27] | because Marcel’s men kept terrorizing her patients. | 因为马赛尔的手下一直恐吓她的病人 | 
| [12:30] | Go. She won’t bite. | 去吧,她又不会咬你 | 
| [12:44] | Send them in now and tell them to do it quickly. | 让他们进去,告诉他们下手快点 | 
| [13:12] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 | 
| [13:14] | I was worried you thought I was some hot head | 我还担心在化妆舞会上的表现之后 | 
| [13:16] | after that display at the masquerade. | 你会以为我是个性急的人呢 | 
| [13:18] | We all have our hot-headed moments. | 我们都有性急的时候 | 
| [13:21] | Anyway, I’m almost done here until cleanup, | 总之,在清理前,我没什么事可做了 | 
| [13:23] | so the two of us girls can hang out | 所以我们两个女孩可以一起玩 | 
| [13:25] | if you need to go schmooze or whatever. | 如果你需要去聊天或是什么的 | 
| [13:28] | You know, he was supposed to stop hovering, like, ten minutes ago. | 你知道吗,他十分钟前就该离开这了 | 
| [13:32] | You see what I mean? Authority issues. | 你懂我说的话了吧,管不住了 | 
| [13:34] | I’ll go talk to the mayor. | 我去和市长聊聊 | 
| [13:36] | He actually knows how to show some respect. | 他倒是知道要如何表现尊重 | 
| [13:46] | So, what’s his name? | 他叫什么名字? | 
| [13:47] | Hot guy with the fiddle. | 拉小提琴的师哥 | 
| [13:50] | Tim. | 提姆 | 
| [13:53] | I knew he’d be here. | 我就知道他会来 | 
| [13:54] | He always performs at these kind of things. | 他总是在这样的场合演出 | 
| [13:55] | How long have you two known each other? | 你们俩认识多久了? | 
| [13:57] | Since we were ten. | 十岁时就认识了 | 
| [14:00] | I had to leave school, | 我不得不退学 | 
| [14:02] | and I didn’t get to say good-bye, | 我没有机会道别 | 
| [14:04] | so I was just hoping to talk to him tonight. | 我只希望今晚能和他说两句话 | 
| [14:11] | That’s it! | 很好 | 
| [14:26] | Church is closed. | 教堂关门了 | 
| [14:27] | You want your horror fix, go take a ghost tour. | 你想要我刺激,去鬼屋吧 | 
| [14:29] | I don’t much care for ghosts. | 我不太喜欢鬼 | 
| [14:31] | I am, however, fascinated by window shutters. | 不过我对百叶窗很着迷 | 
| [14:34] | I’ve been on a town tour of them all day. | 我一整天都在城里观赏百叶窗 | 
| [14:36] | I noticed the windows of your attic have shutters. | 我注意到你阁楼的窗户上有百叶窗 | 
| [14:41] | Are you really interested in shutters? | 你真的是对百叶窗感兴趣吗? | 
| [14:45] | I can assure it’s my current life obsession. | 我向你保证这是我现在最着迷的东西 | 
| [14:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? | 
| [14:49] | Father Kieran, and you are? | 基兰神父,你呢? | 
| [14:51] | Mildly curious. | 小好奇小姐 | 
| [14:54] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么事? | 
| [14:59] | St. Anne’s used to be the heart of the neighborhood. | 圣安妮教堂曾是这一带的中心 | 
| [15:02] | It’s been abandoned for a while now. | 自从那晚大屠杀之后 | 
| [15:05] | Since the night of the massacre. | 已经被废弃了一阵子了 | 
| [15:13] | Nine seminary students were killed by one of their own. | 九名神学生被他们的一个同学杀死 | 
| [15:18] | No! | 不! | 
| [15:21] | You’re standing on blood. | 你就站在血迹之上 | 
| [15:23] | I’m not squeamish. | 我没那么容易吐 | 
| [15:25] | Where’s the attic? | 阁楼在哪? | 
| [15:26] | Like I said, the church is closed. | 我刚才说了,教堂关门了 | 
| [15:32] | Where is the attic? | 阁楼在哪? | 
| [15:33] | Past the sacristy. Up the stairs. | 圣器室后面的楼梯上面 | 
| [15:37] | Thank you. Now, forget I was here. | 谢谢你 现在忘了我曾经来过这里 | 
| [15:48] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [16:02] | What the bloody hell? | 搞什么鬼? | 
| [16:04] | Rebekah, language, please. | 蕾贝卡,请注意错辞 | 
| [16:07] | Elijah! | 以利亚 | 
| [16:12] | What is all this? | 这些是什么? | 
| [16:14] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗? | 
| [16:16] | You and l went to the opera house together. | 你和我一起去了歌剧院 | 
| [16:20] | It was your first foray back into New Orleans society | 那是克劳斯拔出你身上的匕首之后 | 
| [16:22] | after Klaus removed the dagger from you. | 你回到纽奥良的第一次劫掠 | 
| [16:24] | It’s a memory that only you and I share. | 这是只有你我共享的回忆 | 
| [16:27] | Also I needed to know it’s not another of Davina’s tricks. | 同时我还要让你知道 这不是黛维娜的另一个花招 | 
| [16:31] | Well, how are you even awake? | 你怎么会醒着? | 
| [16:32] | Davina withdrew the dagger, | 黛维娜拔出了匕首 | 
| [16:34] | unaware that doing so even once would negate its power. | 她不知道这么做哪怕只有一次 也会让它失去作用 | 
| [16:37] | In a few hours, I shall be as good as new. | 再过几小时,我就会复原了 | 
| [16:39] | So, put me back into the attic, | 那让我回阁楼去 | 
| [16:41] | and we can find a way to get you out. | 我们就能想办法把你弄出去 | 
| [16:42] | I’m afraid I’m not quite ready | 恐怕我还没有准备好 | 
| [16:43] | to leave yet, Rebekah. | 离开呢,蕾贝卡 | 
| [16:45] | This girl, Davina, she’s curious. | 这个女孩黛维娜,她很好奇 | 
| [16:48] | Willful, too. | 也很任性 | 
| [16:50] | Soon I shall be able to speak to her, | 很快我就能和她聊聊了 | 
| [16:52] | perhaps even to propose a truce of some kind. | 也许还能提议某种形式的休战 | 
| [16:54] | So, if we can end this war | 如果我们能终止这场 | 
| [16:56] | between the vampires and the witches, | 吸血鬼和女巫的战争 | 
| [16:58] | we’ll be able to eliminate the threat | 我们就能清除 | 
| [16:59] | to Hayley and her baby. | 海莉和她孩子的威胁了 | 
| [17:01] | Perhaps then Niklaus and our entire family | 也许那时,尼克劳斯和我们家族 | 
| [17:04] | can finally know peace. | 终于能够享受安宁了 | 
| [17:06] | In the meantime, I need you to look after Hayley. | 在此期间,我需要你照顾好海莉 | 
| [17:09] | She is our family now. | 她现在是我们的家人了 | 
| [17:11] | So, I need her and her unborn child | 所以我需要她和她未出生的孩子 | 
| [17:13] | to fall underneath our protection. | 能够受到我们的保护 | 
| [17:15] | Swear to me, Rebekah. | 对我发誓,蕾贝卡 | 
| [17:19] | I swear. | 我发誓 | 
| [17:25] | Your baby’s heart rate is perfect. | 你的宝宝的心率很正常 | 
| [17:28] | I knew it. She’s a tough one like her mom. | 我就知道,她和她妈妈一样坚强 | 
| [17:36] | That’s a unique birthmark. | 那是很特别的胎记啊 | 
| [17:39] | We’re pretty much done here, right? | 我们差不多可以了吧? | 
| [17:44] | (蕾贝卡:你在哪?) | |
| [17:45] | Your blood pressure’s a bit high. | 你的血压有点高 | 
| [17:46] | I’ve got something for it. | 我帮你准备了一点药 | 
| [17:55] | (在河口诊所看医生) | |
| [18:14] | Ah, you know, I’m actually not that good with pills. | 那个…其实我不太喜欢吃药 | 
| [18:18] | Well, me neither, truth be told. | 说实话,我也是 | 
| [19:05] | KLAUS: Hello, Tim. | 你好,提姆 | 
| [19:07] | I believe you and l share an acquaintance. | 我相信你和我都认识一个人 | 
| [19:12] | Be a good lad and help me send her a message. | 做个好孩子,帮我传话给她 | 
| [19:21] | Well, he couldn’t have gone far. | 他不可能走远的 | 
| [19:22] | He just got offstage a minute ago. | 他一分钟前才离开舞台 | 
| [19:24] | It doesn’t matter. This was a stupid idea anyway. | 没关系,反正这是个愚蠢的主意 | 
| [19:27] | No, it wasn’t. Davina. | 不,不是的,黛维娜… | 
| [19:28] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 | 
| [19:31] | Tell her this is from one of the musicians. | 告诉她这是一个乐手给的 | 
| [19:34] | She’ll want to leave, | 她会想离开 | 
| [19:35] | and you’re going to help her slip out the back exit | 她要带她从后门溜走 | 
| [19:38] | so Marcel doesn’t see. | 这样马赛尔就看不到了 | 
| [19:40] | Whatever you do, | 不管你做什么 | 
| [19:41] | don’t let her out of your sight. | 不要让她离开你的视线 | 
| [19:48] | Wait, Davina! | 等一下,黛维娜 | 
| [19:59] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 | 
| [20:07] | Hey. | 你好 | 
| [20:09] | Tim, I got your note. | 提姆,我收到你的纸条了 | 
| [20:11] | I got your text message. | 我收到你的简讯了 | 
| [20:12] | Thanks for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这里见我 | 
| [20:18] | It’s so amazing to see you. | 能见到你真是太好了 | 
| [20:20] | I can’t even believe I’m standing here right now. | 真不敢相信我现在居然站在这里 | 
| [20:22] | I just…. | 我… | 
| [20:25] | Wow! | 哇 | 
| [20:27] | So where have you been, | 你去哪了? | 
| [20:29] | and why did you want to meet here? | 为什么想在这里见面? | 
| [20:31] | It’s so creepy, | 这里好阴森 | 
| [20:33] | all the terrible stuff that happened. | 发生过很多可怕的事 | 
| [20:34] | I don’t know. I kind of like it. | 我也说不清,我还蛮喜欢这里的 | 
| [20:36] | You know, it’s quiet. | 这里很安静 | 
| [20:39] | I mean, the place can’t be bad for all time | 一个地方不能因为发生了一件糟糕的事 | 
| [20:40] | just because one bad thing happened, right? | 就一直糟糕下去,对吧? | 
| [20:43] | Wait. No. All right. Back up. | 等等,不是,还是从头说起吧 | 
| [20:46] | To where one day, you just stop coming to school, | 那天你突然就不来学校了 | 
| [20:49] | and then it’s like you just vanished. | 从此你就像蒸发了一样 | 
| [20:52] | There was an emergency, and I needed to take care of some things. | 是因为突发情况 我得去处理一些事情 | 
| [20:56] | Are you okay? | 那你没事吧? | 
| [20:58] | I mean, you look okay. | 你看起来没事 | 
| [20:59] | You look great, actually. | 事实上,你看起来非常好 | 
| [21:02] | So are you coming back to school? | 那你打算回学校吗? | 
| [21:09] | No. | 不回去了 | 
| [21:12] | But I need you to know that even though I was away… | 但我要你知道,即便我离开了 | 
| [21:18] | …I miss you. | 我依然想念你 | 
| [21:23] | I miss seeing you at school | 我想念能在学校看见你的日子 | 
| [21:25] | and seeing you play your violin. | 想念看你拉小提琴的日子 | 
| [21:32] | Well…. | 其实 | 
| [21:35] | This place does have good acoustics. | 这地方音响效果还不错 | 
| [22:19] | The boy has a gift. | 这孩子很有天赋 | 
| [22:21] | You can’t compel someone to play like that. | 要拉出这种感觉是魅惑不来的 | 
| [22:25] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是干什么的 | 
| [22:28] | It’s crazy to me, but at least it makes sense, | 虽然我觉得很疯狂,但至少能说得通 | 
| [22:31] | but this massacre was just a pointless, brutal thing. | 但这场杀戮 完全是残忍而没有意义的 | 
| [22:36] | In all your life, have you ever heard | 你一生中,有听说过 | 
| [22:38] | of anything like that, | 这样的事吗 | 
| [22:40] | a good man, an aspiring priest, | 一个好人,一个有理想的牧师 | 
| [22:42] | just goes on a killing spree out of nowhere. | 没有缘由地掀起一场杀戮 | 
| [22:49] | I’ve seen quite a lot in my time. | 我一生中见太多了 | 
| [22:53] | The world is a rather awful place. | 这个世界非常可怕 | 
| [22:56] | Best to meet it on its own terms. | 最好得去适应它的规则 | 
| [22:58] | No. The world isn’t awful. | 不,这个世界并不可怕 | 
| [23:02] | People are not awful. | 人也不可怕 | 
| [23:04] | They want to be good. | 他们是向善的 | 
| [23:06] | Something makes them bad. | 是一些事让他们变坏 | 
| [23:08] | Something breaks them down, | 把他们击倒 | 
| [23:10] | makes them snap. | 让他们突然崩溃 | 
| [23:14] | There are always signs, | 总会有迹象 | 
| [23:16] | symptoms before someone has a psychotic break. | 一个人精神崩溃之前一定有征兆 | 
| [23:19] | The guy who did this had none of them. | 但这凶手完全没有出现任何征兆 | 
| [23:22] | He didn’t drink, he didn’t do drugs. | 他不酗酒,不吸毒 | 
| [23:24] | You’re well-informed on the matter. | 你对这件事很了解啊 | 
| [23:31] | You knew him, didn’t you? | 你认识他,是吗? | 
| [23:35] | His name was Sean. | 他叫西恩 | 
| [23:38] | He was my brother. | 是我哥哥 | 
| [23:40] | My twin actually. | 实际上是我的双胞胎哥哥 | 
| [23:46] | I can’t sleep. | 我无法入眠 | 
| [23:48] | I dream about what happened… | 不停地梦见发生的一切 | 
| [23:52] | …and I hate it. | 我恨这种感觉 | 
| [23:53] | I hate that I couldn’t help him. | 我恨自己不能帮他 | 
| [23:56] | We all must stand alone against our demons. | 我们都要独自面对自己内心的恶魔 | 
| [23:59] | What if someday his demons become mine too? | 要是有一天这些恶魔 也在我心中滋生呢? | 
| [24:08] | I have some business | 我有些事 | 
| [24:10] | I should attend to | 需要去处理 | 
| [24:11] | but before I do… | 在我去之前 | 
| [24:15] | You should go. | 你该走了 | 
| [24:16] | Enjoy the music, put this out of your mind. | 去欣赏音乐,别再想这些 | 
| [24:30] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 | 
| [24:33] | Father Kieran, welcome back. | 基兰神父,欢迎回来 | 
| [24:35] | I wasn’t sure when you’d be coming home. | 我没想到你会回来 | 
| [24:37] | I can tell, | 看得出来 | 
| [24:38] | judging by what’s going on in my church attic. | 看看我教堂阁楼里 发生了什么事就知道了 | 
| [24:41] | I didn’t think you’d mind. | 我觉得你不会介意的 | 
| [24:43] | Lord knows, I’d done you a favor or two. | 上帝为证,我帮过你一两个小忙 | 
| [24:46] | I take it you know the Originals have returned. | 我猜你已经知道真祖回来了 | 
| [24:50] | The sister Rebekah, I saw her earlier, | 那个妹妹蕾贝卡,我刚才看到她 | 
| [24:53] | snooping around the church, asking about the attic. | 在教堂四处窥探,打听阁楼的事 | 
| [24:56] | She doesn’t know I take vervain. | 她不知道我体内有马鞭草 | 
| [24:59] | You got a problem on your hands. | 你有问题要处理了 | 
| [25:01] | No disrespect for the grieving process, | 我对你和你教堂的哀悼方式 | 
| [25:03] | for you and your church, | 并无不敬之意 | 
| [25:05] | but just so I know, are you here to help, | 但我想知道,你是来帮我的 | 
| [25:07] | or are you just gonna drop in with criticism? | 还是专程来批评我的? | 
| [25:11] | Never forget, Marcel, | 永远记住,马赛尔 | 
| [25:14] | that you live in this city by the grace | 你能在这个城市安身都是 | 
| [25:16] | of those that know your secret | 拜那些知道你秘密 | 
| [25:18] | and tolerate you. | 并容忍你的人们所赐 | 
| [25:20] | And this city thrives because of me | 这个城市之所以繁荣是因为我 | 
| [25:24] | and my people. | 和我的手下 | 
| [25:25] | Anytime you need a reminder of that, | 如果哪天你忘记这点了 | 
| [25:26] | just let me know. | 让我来提醒你 | 
| [25:30] | Marcel, Diego said he lost eyes on the girls. | 马赛尔,迪亚哥说他跟丢了那两个女孩 | 
| [25:33] | To be continued. | 回头接着聊 | 
| [25:44] | You two are absolutely adorable. | 你们俩真的是太可爱了 | 
| [25:47] | It warms my heart, it really does, | 我真的很感动,真的 | 
| [25:49] | but I do need a word with the young lady. | 但我现在要和这位小姐说两句 | 
| [25:51] | So, Tim, go sit down, | 所以,提姆,去一边坐下 | 
| [25:54] | count to 100,000. | 数到十万 | 
| [25:58] | Quietly now. There’s a good boy. | 小点声,真乖 | 
| [26:01] | I assume you know who I am. | 我猜你知道我是谁 | 
| [26:04] | Then let’s get right to it, shall we? | 那我们就废话少说了,好吗? | 
| [26:12] | Your current dilemma strikes me as a case of poor alliances. | 你现在的困境在我看来 就是交友不慎的绝佳案例啊 | 
| [26:16] | You’re loyal to Marcel, | 你忠于马赛尔 | 
| [26:18] | and yet he keeps you tucked away in an attic. | 而他却把你藏在阁楼里 | 
| [26:21] | Surely you’d prefer just a little bit more freedom, | 你一定更希望多点自由 | 
| [26:26] | and yet Marcel keeps you prisoner. | 而马赛尔却把你关起来 | 
| [26:29] | Marcel doesn’t keep me prisoner. | 马赛尔并不是把我关起来 | 
| [26:31] | He keeps me safe. | 他是在保护我 | 
| [26:32] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [26:33] | Well, I have no doubt he is, | 这一点母庸置疑 | 
| [26:36] | but for a girl caught in a war between the witches and the vampires, | 但对于一个被卷入 女巫和吸血鬼战争的女孩来说 | 
| [26:40] | I might be a better friend. | 我也许可以做个更称职的朋友 | 
| [26:44] | I would keep you safe, | 我会保护你 | 
| [26:47] | and I’d allow you your freedom. | 同时给你自由 | 
| [26:51] | If Marcel could do that, | 如果马赛尔能做到这点 | 
| [26:54] | why hasn’t he done so already? | 为什么他到现在还不做? | 
| [26:56] | And it does beg the question, | 而且有个问题你无法回避 | 
| [26:59] | if Marcel can’t protect you, | 如果马赛尔连你都保护不了 | 
| [27:01] | then what of those you care about? | 那这些你所关心的人又怎么办呢? | 
| [27:03] | If anyone tries to hurt anyone I care about, | 如果任何人想要伤害我关心的人 | 
| [27:06] | I’ll kill them. | 我会杀了他们 | 
| [27:08] | Well, then, | 好吧 | 
| [27:09] | sounds like you don’t need Marcel at all. | 听起来你根本就不需要马赛尔 | 
| [27:13] | Perhaps you’ve suspected it all along. | 也许你早就怀疑了 | 
| [27:16] | Your dear friend Marcel tricks you | 你的挚友马赛尔骗你 | 
| [27:18] | into doing his bidding, | 为他做事 | 
| [27:20] | and all the while, you rot in an attic alone… | 一直以来,你独自在阁楼上自生自灭 | 
| [27:26] | …while young Timothy moves on with his life. | 而小提摩西却已开始了新的生活 | 
| [27:29] | You feel that? (HlSSlNG, FlzzLlNG) | 你感觉到了吗? | 
| [27:32] | That’s your blood starting to boil. | 那是你的血液开始沸腾 | 
| [27:42] | Such a shame to lose him | 真可惜你才与他重聚 | 
| [27:43] | just as you found him again. | 却马上又要失去他 | 
| [27:45] | And I really did admire your skill with that violin. | 我真的很欣赏你的琴艺 | 
| [27:48] | Don’t you dare hurt him! | 不准伤害他 | 
| [27:50] | Well, I hope I won’t have to, sweetheart, | 我也希望不用到那一步,亲爱的 | 
| [27:52] | but then that depends on you. | 但这都要看你了 | 
| [28:00] | (警戒线 严禁穿越) | |
| [28:03] | Let him go now! | 马上放开他 | 
| [28:04] | You should know I don’t do well with demands. | 你该知道我最不喜欢人家指使我 | 
| [28:12] | Impressive, but you don’t want to fight me, love. | 厉害,但你不会想与我作对的,亲爱的 | 
| [28:14] | Innocent people have a way of winding up dead. | 无辜的人总是沦为牺牲品 | 
| [28:17] | Please let me go. | 求求你放了我 | 
| [28:18] | Your choice, little witch. | 决定权在你,小女巫 | 
| [28:20] | Swear allegiance to me alone, and the boy lives. | 宣誓只效忠我一人,这男孩就能活下去 | 
| [28:24] | Stand against me…. | 如果与我作对… | 
| [29:16] | I have to say I’m impressed. | 不得不说我对你刮目相看了 | 
| [29:18] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? | 
| [29:19] | Your text got me halfway. Vamp hearing did the rest. | 你的简讯给了我提示 剩下的多亏了吸血鬼听力 | 
| [29:22] | Who are they? | 他们是谁? | 
| [29:23] | Witches, warlocks, whatever. | 女巫,术士,我也不知道 | 
| [29:28] | There are more of them. | 他们还有同伴 | 
| [29:30] | Run! | 快跑 | 
| [29:33] | If I had a dollar for every mess | 我的家人就不能 | 
| [29:34] | my family’s gotten me into. | 少给我惹点事吗? | 
| [29:40] | Rebekah! | 蕾贝卡 | 
| [29:54] | Where is she? Where’s Davina? | 她在哪?黛维娜在哪? | 
| [29:55] | She went to meet a boy in St. Anne’s church. | 她去圣安妮教堂见一个男孩了 | 
| [29:58] | Stay here in case she comes back. | 你在这待着以防她回来 | 
| [30:17] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? | 
| [30:20] | Hayley? | 海莉? | 
| [30:23] | Hayley? | 海莉? | 
| [30:33] | Tim. | 提姆 | 
| [30:41] | What do you mean she’s missing? | 什么叫做她不见了? | 
| [30:43] | REBEKAH: What do you think I mean? | 还能有什么意思? | 
| [30:44] | There’s blood and bodies everywhere. | 到处都是尸体和血 | 
| [30:46] | Someone’s ripped this lot to shreds, | 有人在这大开杀戒了 | 
| [30:47] | and there’s no smart-aleck pregnant girl. | 没看见那个自作聪明的孕妇 | 
| [30:51] | Keep looking. I’m on my way. | 继续我,我马上过去 | 
| [30:58] | Please don’t hurt me. | 求求你不要伤害我 | 
| [30:59] | KLAUS: It wasn’t my intent to, | 我本来也不想这样的 | 
| [31:01] | but sadly, I’ve run out of time to play nice. | 但很遗憾,我没时间装好人了 | 
| [31:19] | Tim? Oh, no! | 提姆,不要 | 
| [31:21] | No, please. | 不要,求求你 | 
| [31:24] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉,真的很抱歉 | 
| [31:26] | I didn’t mean to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你的 | 
| [31:28] | KLAUS: One of the tragic consequences of war, | 战争的悲剧性后果之一 | 
| [31:31] | innocent bystanders. | 就是无辜的旁人受伤 | 
| [31:34] | What terrible guilt you’ll have to live with, | 如果小提摩西为你而死 | 
| [31:37] | young Timothy’s blood on your hands. | 你得背负着多大的愧疚过完一生 | 
| [31:40] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 | 
| [31:41] | Now, now, let’s not be hasty. | 先别这么急着悲伤 | 
| [31:43] | After all, I can heal him. | 毕竟,我可以救他 | 
| [31:49] | All you have to do… | 只要你… | 
| [31:53] | …is ask. | 求我 | 
| [32:02] | Please. | 求求你 | 
| [32:04] | For you, Davina, with pleasure. | 为了你,黛维娜,乐意之至 | 
| [32:24] | You will forget everything that happened after the concert, | 你不会记得演出后发生的任何事 | 
| [32:28] | including the fact that you saw Davina. | 包括你和黛维娜见面 | 
| [32:32] | What? No. | 什么?不 | 
| [32:35] | If he remembers seeing you, | 如果他记得曾见过你 | 
| [32:36] | he might come looking. | 他可能会四处找你 | 
| [32:38] | If the witches learn of him, | 如果女巫们知道了他的存在 | 
| [32:39] | if they know you have a weakness, | 她们知道你有弱点 | 
| [32:40] | then poor Tim might end up as leverage | 可怜的提姆很可能会再一次 | 
| [32:42] | in an awful scheme to control you again. | 当作用来控制你的筹码 | 
| [32:46] | Okay. Come on. Up you come. | 好了,来,起来吧 | 
| [32:50] | Take your violin case with you. | 带着你的小提琴盒 | 
| [32:52] | You’ll remember losing the instrument backstage after the performance. | 你会记得演出后在后台丢了你的乐器 | 
| [32:56] | You really should be more careful. | 你真应该更小心点的 | 
| [33:02] | All fixed. | 搞定了 | 
| [33:03] | Now, you owe me a favor. | 现在你欠我一个人情 | 
| [33:24] | MARCEL: Davina. | 黛维娜 | 
| [33:27] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? | 
| [33:28] | What are you doing here? | 你为什么会在这里? | 
| [33:30] | I live her, remember? | 我住在这里,记得吗? | 
| [33:47] | Wow, you abandoned your quest for power | 你居然放弃追逐权力 | 
| [33:49] | to help out your family. | 来帮助你的家人 | 
| [33:51] | Having an off day? | 今天休假吗? | 
| [33:52] | -Who took her, Rebekah? -I don’t know. | 一谁抓走了她,蕾贝卡? 一我不知道 | 
| [33:54] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫做你不知道? | 
| [33:57] | Then who killed her attackers? | 那是谁杀了攻击她的人? | 
| [33:58] | I don’t know. I had an arrow in my heart. | 我不知道,我胸口插了根箭 | 
| [34:01] | If it wasn’t Hayley who killed them, then…. | 如果不是海莉杀了他们,那么… | 
| [34:07] | Lovely. Perhaps her cousins will know where she is. | 真好,说不定她的亲戚们知道她在哪 | 
| [34:17] | Hayley, what happened? Tell me what happened. | 海莉,发生什么事了?快告诉我 | 
| [34:21] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 | 
| [34:25] | You’ve completely healed. | 你的伤口完全愈合了 | 
| [34:27] | There’s not a scratch on you. | 你身上一点伤痕都没有 | 
| [34:28] | One of the perks of being a werewolf, remember? | 身为狼人的好处之一记得吗? | 
| [34:31] | No. Not that fast. | 不,不会好得这么快 | 
| [34:33] | Leave her alone. | 别烦她了 | 
| [34:36] | It’s the baby, | 是因为这个孩子 | 
| [34:38] | the vampire blood, Klaus’ blood in your system. | 她有吸血鬼的血 克劳斯的血在你身体里 | 
| [34:43] | It can heal any wound. | 可以治愈任何伤口 | 
| [34:46] | Your own child healed you. | 你的孩子治愈了你 | 
| [34:49] | How did you escape? | 你是怎么逃出来的? | 
| [34:51] | You were outnumbered, unarmed. | 你寡不敌众还徒手搏斗 | 
| [34:53] | Those men were ripped to shreds. | 那些人都被撕成碎片了 | 
| [34:57] | I think it was the wolf. | 我想是那只狼 | 
| [35:00] | I think it’s trying to protect me. | 我想他在试图保护我 | 
| [35:02] | The witches were supposed to protect you. | 那些女巫本应保护你的 | 
| [35:05] | When I get my hands on Sophie Deveraux– | 等我抓到苏菲德弗罗… | 
| [35:07] | It wasn’t Sophie. | 那不是苏菲 | 
| [35:09] | It was Agnes. | 是爱格妮丝 | 
| [35:10] | Fine. Agnes, Sophie. It’s all the same to me. | 好吧,爱格妮丝,苏菲 对我来说都一样 | 
| [35:13] | I’ll slaughter the lot of them. | 我会把她们杀个片甲不留 | 
| [35:14] | Not if Elijah gets there first. | 如果以利亚先到就不行了 | 
| [35:15] | Elijah? | 以利亚? | 
| [35:18] | Did you find him? | 你我到他了? | 
| [35:20] | He’s been in touch, and he has a plan. | 一直有联系,而且他有个计划 | 
| [35:23] | All he asked is that we take care of you. | 他只要求我们照顾好你 | 
| [35:31] | Hey. So, can we go home now? | 那么,我们可以回家了吗? | 
| [35:36] | I’d really like to sleep for a few days. | 我真想好好睡上几天 | 
| [35:41] | Whoa! | 哇 | 
| [35:43] | I’ve got you, love. I’ve got you. | 接住你了,亲爱的,有我呢 | 
| [35:56] | I was crystal clear. | 我说得非常清楚 | 
| [35:58] | Eyes on my girls at all times. | 随时都要盯着她们俩 | 
| [36:00] | Well…. Girl’s little friend sneaks away from your party, | 怎么,那女孩的朋友从你的派对上溜走 | 
| [36:03] | and that’s our fault? | 是我们的错吗? | 
| [36:05] | What, Marcel, you gonna send me to the garden now, too? | 怎么,马赛尔,你也要把我关起来吗? | 
| [36:16] | When he wakes up, | 他醒来后 | 
| [36:17] | tell him that an apology would have gotten him | 告诉他这样的态度 | 
| [36:19] | a lot further than his attitude. | 还不如直接道歉 | 
| [36:26] | Awful what happened at the church. | 教堂发生的事真是太糟了 | 
| [36:29] | I hear they’re calling it a gas leak. | 我听说他们声称是瓦斯漏气 | 
| [36:31] | Such a pity. | 真遗憾 | 
| [36:32] | I heard that you were quite the woman on a mission today. | 我听说你今天可是任务繁重 | 
| [36:35] | What can I say? I want Elijah back. | 我能说什么?我想要以利亚回来而已 | 
| [36:37] | Is that all you want? | 仅此而已吗? | 
| [36:40] | You’ll get Elijah back. | 我会还给你以利亚 | 
| [36:43] | In the meantime, stay out of this bar | 同时,离开酒吧 | 
| [36:44] | and stay away from my guys. | 并且和我手下保持距离 | 
| [36:46] | What’s wrong? You jealous? | 怎么,你吃醋了? | 
| [36:48] | Me? I’ve already found my queen. | 我?我已经找到我的女王了 | 
| [36:50] | Cami, the bartender? | 那个酒保卡蜜吗? | 
| [36:53] | Stop fooling yourself, Marcel. | 别欺骗自己了,马赛尔 | 
| [36:56] | She’s comfort food. | 她只是你的慰藉食物 | 
| [36:58] | Something to distract you | 是让你分心 | 
| [37:00] | from what you really want. | 不知道自己到底想要什么的慰藉食物 | 
| [37:01] | Which, after all these years, | 即使过了这么多年 | 
| [37:03] | is impossible to deny | 也不能否认 | 
| [37:04] | because I’m standing right in front of you. | 因为你想要的就站在你面前 | 
| [37:28] | Klaus? | 克劳斯? | 
| [37:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了? | 
| [37:32] | I’ve had quite a night. | 已经大半夜了 | 
| [37:37] | I recall you mentioned something about nightmares and insomnia. | 我想到你说过你做噩梦还失眠 | 
| [37:42] | I believe I can help. May I come in? | 我想我能帮忙,可以进来吗? | 
| [37:45] | This is super weird. Come in. | 这真是太奇怪了 进来吧 | 
| [37:51] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [37:54] | That’s right. I told you what happened. | 没错,我告诉过你 | 
| [37:56] | I never tell anybody, but I told you… | 我从没和别人提起过,但却告诉了你 | 
| [38:03] | …and you said something about Sean | 你说过西恩独自一人 | 
| [38:04] | standing alone against his demons. | 对抗着心中的恶魔 | 
| [38:07] | When he killed those men, | 当他杀了那些人 | 
| [38:08] | I thought he must be mentally ill, | 我想他一定是精神不正常了 | 
| [38:10] | but what if it was demons? | 但如果都是因为恶魔呢? | 
| [38:14] | What if a vampire compelled him? | 如果是吸血鬼魅惑了他呢? | 
| [38:16] | And if so, would you devote yourself | 如果是这样 你会奋不顾身 | 
| [38:18] | to finding the guilty party? | 去找到罪魁祸首吗? | 
| [38:21] | Would you sacrifice everything to find out the truth? | 你会牺牲一切去找到真相吗? | 
| [38:25] | To what end? | 到底是为什么? | 
| [38:27] | To what end? | 为什么? | 
| [38:29] | This is the entire reason I’m in New Orleans. | 这就是我来纽奥良的原因 | 
| [38:32] | Cami, whatever lies on the other end of this mystery | 卡蜜,这个谜最终的结局 | 
| [38:34] | will only offer you pain. | 只会给你带来痛苦 | 
| [38:37] | Nothing will bring your brother back. | 什么都不能让你哥哥起死回生 | 
| [38:40] | Your only hope for peace is to forget this. | 你得到平静的唯一方法就是忘掉这一切 | 
| [38:44] | -No. -And move on. | 一不 一并且向前看 | 
| [38:46] | No. Don’t compel me to forget this. | 不,别魅惑我忘记这一切 | 
| [38:48] | And if I allow you to remember, | 如果我不抹掉你的记忆 | 
| [38:50] | the knowledge will eat away at you. | 这一切会侵蚀着你 | 
| [38:52] | Your quest for truth will only put you in danger. | 你对真相的追寻只会置你于险境 | 
| [38:56] | You don’t care about me! | 你根本不是在关心我 | 
| [38:58] | You just want me to forget this so I can be focused on Marcel, | 你只是想让我忘记 这样我就能把注意集中在马赛尔身上 | 
| [39:00] | so I’ll be a good, little spy for you. | 我就会乖乖当你的小间谋 | 
| [39:03] | I need your loyalty, yes, | 是的,我需要你的忠诚 | 
| [39:05] | and, though that may appear selfish to you, | 这对你来说也许很自私 | 
| [39:07] | the scope of my plan goes far beyond myself. | 但我的计划远不只是为了我自己 | 
| [39:10] | Power aside, I am trying to honor my brother. | 撇开权力,我试图对我哥哥表示尊重 | 
| [39:16] | What about my brother, | 那我哥哥呢? | 
| [39:18] | my twin brother? | 我的双胞胎哥哥? | 
| [39:21] | We were bonded our whole lives, | 我们一生都连结在一起 | 
| [39:24] | and I know… I know he didn’t just snap, | 我知道,我知道他不是突然就这样 | 
| [39:29] | and I need to know who did this, | 我要知道是谁干的 | 
| [39:31] | and I need to make this right. | 我希望为他平反 | 
| [39:34] | No. Don’t take this away from me! | 不,不要抹掉我的记忆 | 
| [39:39] | You will do nothing. | 你什么都不会做 | 
| [39:40] | Your bother was ill. | 你哥哥病了 | 
| [39:42] | He killed those people and himself, | 他杀了那些人,然后自杀 | 
| [39:46] | and it was a tragedy. | 这是个悲剧 | 
| [39:49] | All you can do… | 你能做的就是… | 
| [39:51] | …is move on. | 向前看 | 
| [40:04] | Know that your brother is at peace | 你知道你哥哥安息了 | 
| [40:07] | and that you needn’t worry. | 而且你不用担心 | 
| [40:11] | I will find out what happened, | 我会弄清真相 | 
| [40:13] | and when I do, | 到那时候 | 
| [40:16] | I will make sure whoever harmed your brother… | 不论是谁伤害了你哥哥,我都会让他 | 
| [40:21] | …will suffer. | 付出代价 | 
| [40:23] | And as for you, | 至于你 | 
| [40:26] | tonight, you will sleep, | 今晚,你将入眠 | 
| [40:30] | and you will dream of a world far better than this one. | 梦中的世界要比现实好得多 | 
| [40:35] | Aworld where there is no evil, no demons… | 一个没有邪恶,没有恶魔的世界 | 
| [40:41] | …and all people desire… | 那是所有人都在追求的 | 
| [40:48] | …only to be good. | 是做一个善良的人 | 
| [41:34] | It’s all right, Davina. | 别担心,黛维娜 | 
| [41:38] | I don’t mean you any harm. | 我不会伤害你 | 
| [41:41] | Though I do think it’s time we had a talk. | 我想我们是时候谈谈了 |