时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | ELlJAH: My siblings and I are the first vampires in history. | 我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 |
[00:06] | The Originals. | 是真祖家族 |
[00:08] | Three hundred years ago, we helped to build the city of New Orleans. | 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良 这个城市 |
[00:12] | We were happy here. | 我们一家人曾经在这里 |
[00:14] | A family. | 很快乐 |
[00:15] | Recently, a coven of witches lured my brother back, | 最近,一群女巫把我弟弟引诱回来 |
[00:18] | using his unborn child as leverage. | 利用他未出生的孩子做筹码 |
[00:21] | ELlJAH: I tried to help him, but he betrayed me to his enemy, | 我试图帮他 但他却把我出卖给了他的敌人 |
[00:24] | the vampire Marcel. | 吸血鬼马赛尔 |
[00:26] | Since then, I’ve been held prisoner by a powerful witch. | 从那时起,我被一个强大的女巫掌控着 |
[00:30] | My brother seeks to manipulate others to procure my release. | 我弟弟试图操纵他人来解救我 |
[00:36] | But I have my own plan. | 但我有自己的计划 |
[00:38] | If this witch proves to be an enemy, | 如果这个女巫真的是敌人 |
[00:40] | I will stop her by whatever means necessary. | 我会不惜一切代价阻止她 |
[00:57] | You’re the one they call honorable. | 他们都说你是可敬的 |
[01:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[01:11] | That’s what they call me. | 他们是这么说我的 |
[01:14] | And yet I followed my brother here to New Orleans to engage in a war. | 然而我跟随我弟弟来到这里 来到纽奥良参与战争 |
[01:19] | So… | 那么 |
[01:22] | …I ask you… | 我问你 |
[01:26] | …does that sound honorable to you? | 你觉得这听起来可敬吗? |
[01:30] | You don’t look well. | 你脸色不太好 |
[01:32] | Well, only this morning, I had a mystical dagger embedded in my chest. | 要不是今天早上 我的胸口里还插着一把神秘的匕首 |
[01:35] | So, I’d say I’m holding myself together quite well. | 我得说我还是相当把持得住的 |
[01:39] | Davina, I believe that you and l have the power to end a war between | 黛维娜,我相信你和我有能力 在女巫和吸血鬼的战争开始之前 |
[01:45] | witches and vampires before it truly begins. | 就终止这一切 |
[01:47] | I, by keeping my brother in line. You, by behaving as your true self, | 我会管好我的弟弟 你就做好你自己 |
[01:52] | not some tool for Marcel or the witches. | 而不是马赛尔或女巫的工具 |
[01:58] | And why should I trust you? | 我凭什么相信你? |
[01:59] | Well, for one thing, in spite of a ravenous hunger, | 首先,尽管我饥肠辘辘 |
[02:02] | I have not tried to take your blood. | 我也没有试图要吸你的血 |
[02:04] | And why not? I’m the only one here. | 为什么不呢?这里就只有我 |
[02:08] | Even in my present condition, I would not feed from a child. | 即使是现在这样的状态 我也不会去吸一个孩子的血 |
[03:04] | 剧名:罪人与圣人 | |
[03:14] | 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | |
[03:17] | 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | |
[03:21] | 主演:克莱儿荷特 | |
[03:29] | KLAUS: We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[03:30] | You protect my unborn child, | 你保护我未出生的孩子 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:31] | I dismantle Marcel’s army. | 我瓦解马赛尔的军队 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:33] | And whilst I’ve been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, | 在我一直忙着做好我该做的事情时 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[03:36] | you allowed Hayley to be attacked | 你让海莉受到了攻击 |
[03:38] | and almost killed | 差点被一群疯女巫杀死 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[03:39] | by a gaggle of lunatic witches. | 差点被一群疯女巫杀死 |
[03:41] | I had nothing to do with it, I swear. | 这与我毫无关系,我发誓 |
[03:43] | Hayley and I are linked, remember? | 我和海莉是连结在一起的,记得吗? |
[03:45] | She dies, I die. | 她死,我也会死 |
[03:47] | Then who were they? | 那么那些人是谁? |
[03:48] | They’re a faction of extremists. | 他们是一小群极端份子 |
[03:50] | Sabine stupidly told them about | 莎宾愚蠢地告诉了他们 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[03:52] | some vision she had about the baby. | 她看到的这个孩子的一些幻象 |
[03:54] | What kind of vision? | 什么幻象? |
[03:55] | She has them all the time. They’re totally open to interpretation. | 她总能看到幻象,绝对是可以解读的 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[03:58] | I’m guessing she’s wrong on this one. | 我猜这次她错了 |
[04:00] | Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted? | 容我问一句,这个特别的幻象 她是如何解读? |
[04:05] | Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches. | 大致就是你的孩子 将导致所有女巫死亡 |
[04:08] | Ah, well, I grow fonder of this child by the second. | 我突然更加喜欢这个孩子了 |
[04:12] | Sophie, look. I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson | 苏菲,听着我向以利亚保证过 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[04:15] | miracle baby whilst he tries to win, your witch, Davina’s loyalty. | 我会保护米卡森家的奇迹之子 同时他会试图获得女巫黛维娜的忠诚 |
[04:20] | Why don’t you tell me just how extreme this faction is? | 不如你告诉我 这一小群人有多极端呢? |
[04:23] | Elijah’s talking to Davina? | 以利亚在和黛维娜谈? 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
[04:26] | Yeah, as we speak, I imagine. | 对,就在我们说话这时,我想是 |
[04:29] | I’m guessing she’ll have plenty to say about that crowd. | 我想她对那一小群人会有许多要说的 |
[04:33] | Do tell. | 请说吧 |
[04:36] | I wasn’t always an advocate for the witches. | 我并非一直都是女巫的支持者 |
[04:41] | (八个月前) | |
[04:45] | Whoo! Drink up, everybody! | 喝光吧,各位 |
[04:47] | This is how they party in Rio! | 他们在里约就是这样开派对的 |
[04:52] | My sister was devoted like our parents, | 我姊姊像我父母那样献身于女巫 |
[04:54] | and our upbringing was very strict, | 我们的教育非常严格 编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔 |
[04:56] | which drove me nuts. | 快把我逼疯了 编剧:茱莉普烈克 |
[04:58] | The minute I turned 21, I left the Quarter to travel and play. | 我一到21岁 就离开法语区旅行,放纵 |
[05:04] | But I wanted to be a chef, | 但我想做个厨师 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
[05:05] | so I came back to Rousseau’s. | 所以我回到了卢梭酒吧 导演:克里斯葛瑞斯莫 |
[05:15] | Oh! Jane-Anne! | 简安 |
[05:18] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[05:20] | That wasn’t me. | 刚刚那个不是我 |
[05:21] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[05:23] | Oh! | 哦 |
[05:24] | Welcome home, Soph. | 欢迎回家,苏菲 |
[05:26] | Can we go someplace to talk? | 我们能去别处聊聊吗? |
[05:28] | Just tell me. | 说吧 |
[05:30] | The elders called a vote. | 长老们要求举行投票 |
[05:32] | We’re moving forward with the Harvest. | 我们正在筹划收获祭 |
[05:35] | What? | 什么? |
[05:36] | What the bloody hell is the Harvest? | 收获祭是什么鬼东西? |
[05:38] | It’s a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond | 是我们女巫每三百年就会做一次的仪式 那样我们与祖先的魔法 |
[05:41] | to our ancestral magic is restored. | 会重新恢复联系 |
[05:43] | We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing. | 我们安抚我们的祖先 他们就会让我们祖传的力量得以延续 |
[05:47] | And why haven’t I heard of this? | 我怎么没听说过? |
[05:49] | Because the Harvest always seemed like a myth, | 因为收获祭总是被认为是神话 |
[05:51] | a story passed down through generations. | 一代代传下来的故事 |
[05:53] | Like Noah’s ark or the Buddha walking on water. | 就像诺亚方舟或是佛陀在水上行走 |
[05:57] | The kind some people take literally, | 有些人真的相信 |
[05:59] | and some people don’t. | 有些却不信 |
[06:01] | To be reborn, we must sacrifice. | 如欲重生,必先牺牲 |
[06:05] | To be reborn, we must sacrifice. | 如欲重生,必先牺牲 |
[06:08] | To be reborn, we must have faith. | 如欲重生,必有信仰 |
[06:12] | To be reborn, we must have faith. | 如欲重生,必有信仰 |
[06:15] | Do you have faith in the Harvest? | 你相信收获祭吗? |
[06:18] | Not for a second! | 一点也不信 |
[06:21] | -Sophie. -Shh. | 苏菲 一嘘 |
[06:23] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[06:24] | Saving the community you renounced. | 拯救你放弃的团体 |
[06:27] | You’re all ridiculous! | 你们都太荒谬了 |
[06:29] | Monique? Seriously? | 莫妮克?不是吧? |
[06:31] | My mom told me I had to. | 我妈妈告诉我我必须这么做 |
[06:33] | Yeah. Well, your mom and l are gonna have words. | 是啊,那我要跟你妈妈谈谈了 |
[06:41] | SOPHlE: They had the girls of our community preparing for months. | 她们让一些女孩准备了几个月 |
[06:44] | Four would be chosen for the Harvest. | 会有四个被选中用来献祭 |
[06:47] | They said that it was an honor, that they were special. | 她们说那是一种荣誉 她们很特别 |
[06:50] | I thought it was a myth. | 我觉得那只是个神话 |
[06:52] | Was it? | 那是吗? |
[06:58] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[07:00] | Bit early in the day for you, isn’t it? | 这个时间对你来说有点早了吧? |
[07:03] | I know. I make this look easy, but I still have an empire to run. | 我知道,我让一切看起来很简单 但我还是有一个帝国要管理 |
[07:06] | Rather you than me. | 幸好是你不是我 |
[07:07] | All that responsibility seems like such a bore. | 那些职责似乎很让人厌烦呢 |
[07:10] | Well, this might spice things up. | 有件事你应该会感兴趣 |
[07:11] | I just heard about a bunch of dead witches out in the bayou. | 我刚听说在河口有一群死掉的巫师 |
[07:14] | The kind of damage a werewolf might do, only there was no full moon. | 似乎是狼人干的 只不过昨天不是满月 |
[07:18] | I have an informant out there I need to meet, | 我得去见一个线人 |
[07:20] | and I would love for you to go with me. | 我很希望你能陪我去 |
[07:21] | Dead witches in the bayou. | 河口死掉的巫师 |
[07:23] | Sounds like less of a problem and more like a cause for celebration. | 听起来不算是什么麻烦 更像是值得庆祝的事情 |
[07:27] | Well, something killed them and may still be out there, | 有东西杀了他们 也许还在某处 |
[07:30] | and with your blood the only cure for a werewolf bite…. | 而你的血是治愈狼人咬伤的唯一办法 |
[07:33] | I would love for you to accompany me. | 我很希望你陪我走一趟 |
[07:36] | Well, why not? I haven’t been to the bayou in ages. | 为什么不呢? 我很久没去河口了 |
[07:39] | I’m on my way. | 这就来 |
[07:40] | Peace out, brother. | 再见,兄弟 |
[07:43] | This is the one. | 就是这个 |
[07:44] | SOPHlE: You can’t go out there now. | 你现在不能出去 |
[07:46] | I need to gather the witches’ remains and consecrate them. | 我得聚集巫师的遗体,把他们献祭 |
[07:48] | If I don’t get to them before sundown, | 如果在日落前没做到 |
[07:50] | we lose the link to their magic. | 我们就会失去与他们魔法的联系 |
[07:52] | Those witches tried to kill Hayley. | 那些巫师试图杀死海莉 |
[07:55] | I prefer for Marcel’s informant not to find anything that would lead him | 我希望马赛尔的线人 找不到任何会将他 |
[07:58] | back to us, to her, or to, you know, that. | 指引到我们、她,或者 你知道的,那个 |
[08:01] | You are all class. | 你们都是一类人 |
[08:03] | Stay put and save the rest of your story ’til I return. | 乖乖待着,等我回来再继续你的故事 |
[08:12] | Look who’s back. | 瞧瞧谁回来了 |
[08:14] | Here to visit your prisoner in the attic? | 来探望你关在阁楼的囚犯吗? |
[08:16] | Lay off. She’s not a prisoner. | 歇歇吧 她不是囚犯 |
[08:19] | And I’m moving her tonight. Too many people know where she is. | 我今晚就会带她离开这里 太多人知道她在哪了 |
[08:22] | I’ve been hearing about what you’ve been up to | 自从我离开之后 |
[08:24] | since I’ve been out of town. | 就一直听闻你的事 |
[08:25] | Using that girl to keep the witches from doing magic? | 利用那个女孩阻止女巫使用魔法? |
[08:28] | All respect, Father K. If you’re gonna defend the witches’ rights, | 无意冒犯,基神父 如果你打算维护女巫的权利 |
[08:32] | we got nothing to talk about. | 我们就没什么好说的了 |
[08:44] | Do you play? | 你拉小提琴? |
[08:46] | That’s not mine. | 那个…不是我的 |
[09:00] | Good news, little D. | 好消息,小黛 |
[09:02] | I’m moving you out of this pile of dust. | 我要带你离开这个满是灰尘的地方 |
[09:03] | Are you serious? When? | 真的吗?什么时候? |
[09:05] | Tonight. I just need to lock in the arrangements. | 今晚 我只需再做些准备 |
[09:08] | How’s our Original? | 我们的真祖怎么样了? |
[09:09] | Don’t disturb the body. | 别动他 |
[09:11] | I have a spell in progress. | 我正在施咒呢 |
[09:15] | I bet you do. Pack up, okay? Only what you wanna take. | 好吧 快点收拾,只带你想带的 |
[09:18] | I’ll buy you anything else you need. | 其他需要的东西我会再买给你 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:32] | You didn’t reveal that I was awake. | 你没告诉他我已经醒了 |
[09:35] | We’re not done talking yet. | 我们还没聊完呢 |
[09:40] | You and Marcel seem very close. | 你和马赛尔看起来很亲密 |
[09:43] | Marcel is my family. | 马赛尔是我的家人 |
[09:45] | And yet Marcel is someone who delights in harming the witches. | 但马赛尔却喜欢伤害女巫 |
[09:49] | Those people, I would think, you would consider family. | 我觉得那些人才是你该认为是家人的人 |
[09:53] | This doesn’t trouble you? | 这不让你困扰吗? |
[09:55] | No. | 不 |
[09:56] | They deserve it. | 她们活该 |
[09:59] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么那么说? |
[10:00] | ‘Cause they’re liars, all of them. | 因为她们是骗子,全都是 |
[10:03] | They made me and my friends do this Harvest ritual. | 她们让我和我朋友做这个收获祭仪式 |
[10:10] | They said our participation would bring our family strength, health. | 她们说我们的参与 会为我们的家人带来力量,健康 |
[10:22] | That we’d forever be celebrated as saviors of the community. | 我们会永远被尊为 这群女巫的救世主 |
[10:26] | But all they really wanted was more power. | 但她们真正想要的只是更多的力量 |
[10:29] | So, I left before they could get it. | 所以我在她们得手前就离开了 |
[10:31] | And now they’re running out of time because after the Harvest | 现在她们就快没时间了 因为收获祭之后 |
[10:34] | comes the Reaping. And if they don’t complete the Harvest, | 就是收割 如果她们不能完成仪式 |
[10:37] | there won’t be a Reaping. | 就不会有收割 |
[10:38] | Soon, all the witches in the Quarter will start to lose their power. | 很快,法语区所有的女巫 就会开始失去她们的力量 |
[10:44] | Eventually, they’ll cease to be witches altogether. | 最后,她们将不再是女巫了 |
[10:47] | So what does it take to complete this ritual? | 那要如何才能完成这个仪式呢? |
[10:52] | I have to die. | 我必须死 |
[11:15] | Hey. What the hell? | 嘿,搞什么? |
[11:18] | You’re going out there anyway, aren’t you? | 你反正是要出去的,不是吗? |
[11:20] | I wanna go with you. | 我想和你一起走 |
[11:22] | No thanks. Already got assaulted by Klaus this morning. | 不,谢了 今天早上已经被克劳斯威胁过了 |
[11:24] | Don’t need a repeat. | 不想再来一次 |
[11:25] | What if whatever is responsible for all those dead witches | 如果那个害死那些巫师的东西 |
[11:29] | is still out there? | 还在外面呢? |
[11:30] | We’ve already established that it likes me and hates witches. | 我们已经确定那家伙喜欢我 讨厌女巫 |
[11:32] | So you’ll be safer with me. | 所以你和我在一起会更安全 |
[11:34] | Sorry if I’m not buying your sudden concern for my safety. | 抱歉,我可不信你会突然关心我的安全 |
[11:39] | Listen. The whole reason I came to this stupid town in the first place | 听着 我一开始来到这个破城市的原因 |
[11:42] | was to learn more about my family. | 就是为了多了解我的家人 |
[11:44] | Your sister is the one that told me Marcel ran the werewolves | 是你姊姊告诉我 马赛尔把所有狼人 |
[11:47] | out of the Quarter into the bayou. And last night, | 从法语区赶到了河口 而昨晚 |
[11:49] | pretty sure that some guardian angel wolf saved my life. | 我很确定是某个狼人守护天使救了我 |
[11:52] | So I’m coming with you. | 所以我要和你一起去 |
[11:53] | Could you two be more idiotic? | 你们俩能再傻一点吗? |
[11:59] | Two can play the follow game, you know? | 两个人够玩追踪游戏了 |
[12:01] | You heard Klaus. He and Marcel are heading right where you’re going. | 你们听到克劳斯的话了 他和马赛尔正在去你们要去的地方 |
[12:03] | So distract them. Because unless you wanna lock a hormonal, | 那就分散他们的注意力 除非你想把一个 |
[12:07] | pregnant werewolf in a tomb, I’m coming with you. | 荷尔蒙过剩的怀孕狼人关在墓穴里 我和你一起去 |
[12:10] | And wouldn’t Elijah be mad if he hears that the baby and l | 如果以利亚听到我和宝宝 因为窒息而死 |
[12:13] | died of asphyxiation? | 不知道他会不会很生气? |
[12:20] | What’s the matter, Rebekah? You cross that I’m out with your ex? | 怎么了,蕾贝卡? 我和你前男友出去你生气了吗? |
[12:23] | What is all that dreadful hillbilly ruckus in the background? | 怎么回事,你那边吵死了 |
[12:26] | According to the dreadful signage, it’s Big Auggie’s Bayou Bar. | 从这该死的招牌来看 这里是大奥吉河口酒吧 |
[12:29] | Well, order up a few rounds of moonshine | 多点几杯威士忌酒 |
[12:31] | and stay clear of the dead witches for a few. | 暂时离死掉的巫师远点 |
[12:34] | The witch is on a burial mission, your baby mama is on a spirit quest, | 那女巫在执行葬礼任务 你孩子的妈正享受精神探索 |
[12:37] | and I’m keeping Elijah’s promise to keep her safe. | 而我要连守以利亚的约定保证她的安全 |
[12:39] | So stall, please. | 所以拜托你拖一拖 |
[12:55] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[12:56] | Just the usual. | 一如既往 |
[12:58] | Temperamental sister. | 喜怒无常的妹妹啊 |
[13:01] | So, where’s your informant? | 你的线人呢? |
[13:02] | Tomas? He’s out sniffing around. | 汤玛斯?他现在在外面四处打探呢 |
[13:04] | Grab a drink, then we’ll chase him down. | 来杯酒,然后我们再找他 |
[13:07] | Well, I suppose it will give us a chance to talk things over, | 我想这是我们聊聊的好机会 |
[13:11] | Iike why you haven’t returned Elijah. | 比如你为什么还不把以利亚还给我 |
[13:13] | Maybe your young witch has grown partial to his company. | 也许你的小女巫 越来越喜欢他的陪伴了 |
[13:18] | She must get so bored. | 她一定是太无聊了 |
[13:22] | You never stop, do you? | 你就是不放弃,是吗? |
[13:24] | You never answer, do you? | 你就是不回答,是吗? |
[13:26] | Why are you so curious about Davina? | 你为什么对黛维娜那么好奇? |
[13:28] | If I had a 16-year-old all-powerful witch at my beck and call, | 如果我有一个16岁的强大女巫 对我言听计从 |
[13:32] | you would wonder about her too. | 你也会对她很好奇的 |
[13:35] | You’re never gonna get her. | 你绝不会得到她的 |
[13:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | I’ll ask the harmless questions, then. | 那我问个无关紧要的问题吧 |
[13:43] | How did you meet her? | 你怎么认识她的? |
[13:48] | That might surprise you. | 这也许会让你惊讶 |
[13:50] | This was eight months ago, before I banned the witches from using magic. | 八个月前 就在我禁止女巫使用魔法前 |
[13:55] | Relations between vampires and witches | 吸血鬼和女巫的关系 |
[13:58] | weren’t what you’d call friendly, by any means. | 不管怎样,虽然算不上 所谓的友好 |
[14:00] | But let’s just say, we were a little less divided. | 但这么说吧 我们也没那么多分歧 |
[14:05] | In fact, some of us were getting along just fine. | 事实上,我们一些人还相处得蛮好 |
[14:24] | It’s so screwed up. | 完蛋了 |
[14:25] | I’m dealing with whacked out, militant witches. | 我要面对精神失常的激进女巫 |
[14:29] | Hey, you witches all got a little crazy in you. | 在你看来,所有女巫都有点疯在 |
[14:31] | And my sister’s really gone off the deep end this time. | 我姊姊这次真的是太极端了 |
[14:34] | Yeah. Jane-Anne has got martyr written all over her. | 是啊,简安就是极端的殉道者 |
[14:37] | That’s for sure. | 这是肯定的 |
[14:38] | They’ve got every 16-year-old girl in our coven dying to be one of the four | 我们当中所有16岁女孩都在她们手上 她们都想成为那场 |
[14:42] | chosen for this crazy-ass ritual. | 荒诞仪式上的那四个祭品之一 |
[14:45] | Anything I can do to help? | 要我帮忙吗? |
[14:47] | No. You’ve caused enough trouble with them. | 不要,你和她们的过节已经够多了 |
[14:49] | What, little, old me? | 我哪有那么厉害? |
[14:53] | You’re a dick. | 你这个浑球 |
[14:54] | You always stir it up with the witches, | 你总是和女巫挑起事端 |
[14:56] | which is why this… | 这就是为什么这件事… |
[15:02] | …stays between us. | 只有你我知道即可 |
[15:07] | KLAUS: You and Sophie. | 你和苏菲有一腿 |
[15:08] | You hypocrite. | 你这伪君子 |
[15:13] | You torture those witches, and yet there you are, | 你折磨那些女巫,而自己却和 |
[15:15] | getting positively Romeo and Juliet with Sophie Deveraux. | 苏菲德弗罗玩着 罗密欧与朱丽叶的浪漫戏码 |
[15:18] | It wasn’t like that. | 可不能这么说 |
[15:20] | It was a mutually satisfying hookup. | 这是一个各取所需的男女关系 |
[15:25] | So, if Sophie didn’t turn to you, her secret vampire lover, | 这么说苏菲在她最需要的时候 没找你这个 |
[15:30] | in her hour of need, what did she do? | 地下吸血鬼情人帮忙 那她怎么做的? |
[15:33] | She did what any good girl would do. | 她做了所有好女孩都会做的事 |
[15:36] | She went to her priest. | 她去找了她的神父 |
[15:38] | WOMAN: You’ve never cared about witch business, Sophie, | 你从不关心女巫的事,苏菲 |
[15:41] | and now you have the gall to reveal our private dealings to an outsider. | 而你现在竟好意思把我们的 秘密行动透露给外人 |
[15:45] | You have to find another way. | 你得另辟蹊径了 |
[15:46] | You think we do this lightly? | 你觉得我们做这些容易吗? |
[15:48] | The vampire presence in the Quarter is growing stronger. | 法语区的吸血鬼势力越渐壮大 |
[15:50] | We need more power to fight them off. | 我们需要更大的力量去抵御他们 |
[15:52] | Harsh times call for harsh measures. | 艰难的时期要有强硬的对策 |
[15:54] | This is a little more than harsh, Bastianna. | 这不仅仅是强硬了,贝丝蒂娜 |
[15:57] | You don’t understand because you don’t believe. | 你不理解是因为你不相信 |
[15:59] | You’ve never believed. | 你从未相信过 |
[16:01] | But I believe enough to put everything on the line for this. | 但是我相信,我愿为此孤注一掷 |
[16:04] | And being chosen for the offering, it’s an honor. | 被选中为祭品 是种荣耀 |
[16:08] | It’s a myth, Jane-Anne. | 是个谬论,简安 |
[16:10] | What you are planning to do is not only wrong, | 你们的所作所为不仅是错的 |
[16:13] | in my city, it’s illegal. | 在这个城市里,还是违法的 |
[16:15] | In your city full of vampires? | 在这个吸血鬼横行的城市吗? |
[16:17] | The vampires and the human faction have an arrangement, | 这里的吸血鬼和人类已经达成共识 |
[16:20] | just like we have with you all. | 就像我们和你们之间一样 |
[16:23] | Protect the locals, protect our homes, | 保护当地百姓,保护家园 |
[16:25] | we look the other way. | 我们选择了另一种方式 |
[16:26] | What you are planning goes too far. | 而你们的做法太激进了 |
[16:29] | We are simply taking what we need. | 我们只是要回我们需要的 |
[16:32] | Our connection to our ancestors weakens over time. | 我们和祖先的联系日益减弱 |
[16:35] | You sow, and you reap. That’s the way the Harvest works. | 一分耕耘一分收获 收获祭就是这样 |
[16:38] | I am the only ally you witches have in this town. | 我是你们女巫在这个城市唯一的朋友 |
[16:43] | Do you really wanna face Marcel without me? | 你们真的想孤军对抗马赛尔吗? |
[16:46] | Because that is what you’ll be dealing with | 因为如果你们执意要举行收获祭 |
[16:48] | if you go through with the Harvest. | 就会面临这个问题 |
[16:50] | Everything okay in here, Uncle Kieran? | 没事吧,基兰叔叔? |
[16:52] | We were just finishing, Sean. | 我们刚说完,西恩 |
[16:55] | Right? | 是吧? |
[16:57] | I believe I’ve made myself clear. | 我想我已经把话说清楚了 |
[17:00] | We’ll take this matter to the elders. | 我们会把这个问题交给长老处理 |
[17:07] | Continue to study, Sean. | 继续学习,西恩 |
[17:09] | Your uncle is an excellent role model. | 你的叔叔是个很好的榜样 |
[17:17] | MARCEL: The witches were furious with Kieran. | 女巫们对基兰很生气 |
[17:19] | Sophie tells me that the witches put a hex on his nephew, Sean. | 苏菲告诉我女巫对他的侄子西恩下了咒 |
[17:23] | Made it seem like he was slowly losing his mind, | 使他逐渐丧失理智 |
[17:25] | in order to distract Kieran while they kept planning for the Harvest. | 以分散基兰的注意力 好让她们继续准备仪式 |
[17:30] | So they attacked Kieran’s nephew. | 也就是说她们对基兰的侄子下手 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:34] | Kid wasn’t the same after that. Ended up going postal, | 那孩子之后就变了 变得很暴力 |
[17:37] | killing all his fellow seminary students, | 杀了他神学院所有的同学 |
[17:39] | all of them, and then himself. | 所有人,最后自杀了 |
[17:43] | I might have read about that. | 我好像在哪看到过 |
[17:46] | The boy killed a twin, or he was a twin or something. | 那孩子杀了一个双胞胎 还是他就是双胞胎之一或什么的 |
[17:51] | Oh, no, no. They said that he had a twin sister. | 不不,他们说他有个双胞胎妹妹 |
[18:03] | So, enlighten me. | 告诉我 |
[18:04] | What did you mean when you said you had to die? | 你说你必须死是什么意思? |
[18:07] | That’s what the Harvest was. | 收获祭就是这样 |
[18:09] | They said they’d put us four girls in a state of, like, | 她们说要把我们四个女孩置于一种 |
[18:12] | peaceful limbo as part of the offering, | 安宁的状态,作为祭品 |
[18:14] | and then later at the Reaping, we’d awaken and be reborn. | 之复我们将在收割时 苏醒并重生 |
[18:18] | I never got as far as the limbo part, | 我没到达那个状态 |
[18:20] | which means the Harvest isn’t complete. | 也就是说仪式没有完成 |
[18:24] | That’s why the witches are so freaked out. | 这也就是女巫们很生气的原因 |
[18:25] | The Reaping is just around the corner, | 收割的期限就要到了 |
[18:27] | and if they don’t finish it before then, it’s over. | 如果在此之前没有完成,就都结束了 |
[18:32] | All I have to do is wait it out. | 我要做的就是耐心等待 |
[18:33] | And then what? | 然后呢? |
[18:35] | They’re punished, and I’m free. | 她们会受到惩罚,我就解脱了 |
[18:39] | From Marcel? | 从马赛尔的禁锢中解脱吗? |
[18:41] | Of magic. | 从魔法的禁锢 |
[18:44] | All our power will drain away. | 我们的法力都会逐渐消逝 |
[18:48] | I’ll be normal. | 我会变成普通人 |
[18:50] | And is that what you want, to be normal? | 这是你想要的吗,变成普通人? |
[18:55] | I just don’t wanna be what I am. | 我只是不想像现在这样 |
[18:59] | I can’t control it sometimes, the magic. | 我有时控制不了,魔法 |
[19:06] | I hurt people, even when I don’t mean to. | 我会伤害别人 即使我不是故意的 |
[19:12] | Why don’t you tell me about your friends? | 和我说说你的朋友吧 |
[19:16] | You must miss them. | 你一定很想他们 |
[19:20] | There’s Tim. | 有个叫提姆的 |
[19:21] | He doesn’t know about any of this witch stuff. He’s normal. | 他对女巫的事一无所知 他是个普通人 |
[19:25] | My best friend, Monique. | 我最好的朋友莫妮克 |
[19:32] | She was a part of the Harvest too. | 她也是收获祭中的祭品之一 |
[19:36] | She’s lucky. | 她很幸运 |
[19:37] | No one ever fought for me, but someone fought for her. | 没人为保护我而战,却有人为她而战 |
[19:42] | The only one who ever spoke out against the Harvest | 唯一一个敢于抵制收获祭仪式的 |
[19:44] | was Monique’s aunt. | 就是莫妮克的阿姨 |
[19:47] | And who is that? | 她是谁? |
[19:50] | Sophie Deveraux. | 苏菲德弗罗 |
[20:04] | So this Harvest thingy, tell me more. | 这个收获祭什么的,跟我多说些 |
[20:07] | Klaus said to wait. | 克劳斯说要等他 |
[20:08] | Yes. He also said to stay out of the bayou, | 对,他还说要远离河口 |
[20:10] | and yet here we are amongst the crawly, buzzy creatures. | 但我们却在这些烦人的生物中穿梭 让人浑身发毛 |
[20:15] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[20:29] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[20:40] | Is that a wolf track? | 那是狼人的爪印吗? |
[20:44] | Who’s there? | 谁在那里? |
[20:48] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[20:50] | An Original? | 是真祖吗? |
[20:54] | Let me understand this. | 让我消化一下 |
[20:55] | Against all logic, you and Hayley went to the Bayou, | 你和海莉没头没脑地闯进了河口 |
[20:58] | where you ran into a man you think may be Marcel’s informant, | 在那碰上一个可能是马赛尔线人的人 |
[21:00] | and then you lost him. | 然后你们却让他逃了 |
[21:02] | Yes, and now that we’ve established that I am a failure as a sister | 对,既然我们得出了结论 我作为妹妹、朋友 |
[21:05] | and a friend and an Original, you should probably know | 和真祖都很失败 你大概要知道 |
[21:08] | he’s on his way to Marcel right now to rat me out. | 他正要去向马赛尔通风报信 |
[21:10] | Skinny guy in a hurry, looks like he saw a ghost? | 骨瘦如柴,神色慌张 像见鬼了一样 |
[21:13] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[21:14] | But I’ll need a distraction. | 但我还需要有人让马赛尔分心 |
[21:16] | I’m on my way. | 我这就来 |
[21:21] | Your sister again? | 又是你妹妹打的吗? |
[21:22] | She craves attention. | 她渴望得到关注 |
[21:24] | So, come along. | 我们继续聊 |
[21:25] | You were just getting to the juicy bits. | 你快说到精彩之处了 |
[21:27] | I can’t joke around about this. | 我不随便拿这件事开玩笑的 |
[21:30] | I’ve done a lot in my day, but I do have a rule about kids. | 虽然那时我干了很多事 但我是不会对小孩下手的 |
[21:33] | No one but Sophie ever questioned the Harvest… | 除了苏菲,从未有人质疑收获祭 |
[21:36] | …not even my own mother. | 包括我的亲生母亲 |
[21:38] | So, neither did l. | 所以我也没怀疑 |
[21:40] | We thought it was such an honor. | 我们认为这是无上光荣 |
[21:42] | We had such faith. | 我们深信不疑 |
[21:43] | We were so stupid. | 我们太傻了 |
[21:46] | So, how did it begin? | 仪式怎么开始的? |
[21:49] | We were led out like princesses. | 我们像公主一样被带出来 |
[21:54] | My mother was so proud. | 我母亲十分骄傲 |
[21:56] | Our magic fades as our ties to our ancestors weaken over time. | 我们的法力 终将随着与祖先联系的减弱而消亡 |
[22:03] | We beseech them, accept this offering as a sign of our faith. | 我们恳请他们接受祭品 以示吾等之信仰 |
[22:09] | Bastianna, one of the elders called upon the four elements | 贝丝蒂娜,长老之一 召唤四大元素 |
[22:12] | to bind our past and future magic together. | 将我们过去和未来的法力结合在一起 |
[22:15] | Earth to connect us to our ancestors. | 以土连结祖先 |
[22:18] | Water to heal the community. | 以水净化众女巫 |
[22:21] | Wind to carry us to our ancestors and back. | 以风将我们送达祖先那并归来 |
[22:27] | Fire to purify. | 以火涤清罪恶 |
[22:34] | After all our preparation, we knew exactly what to expect. | 在我们准备就绪后 我们很清楚接下来的事 |
[22:37] | For weeks, they told us that the magic in the knife they used to cut our palms | 几周以来,她们告诉我们 扎伤我们手掌的刀子 |
[22:41] | would put us to sleep and that later at the Reaping, | 其魔法会使我们入睡 随后在收割时 |
[22:45] | we would all be resurrected. | 我们都将复活 |
[22:46] | They said we’d awaken and all be together and more powerful than ever. | 她们说我们会苏醒并团聚 拥有无边法力 |
[22:52] | And it was just like we rehearsed it. | 就像我们排练的一样 |
[22:53] | All that was left was just a little cut on our palms | 只要扎一下我们的手掌 |
[22:56] | for the blood sacrifice. | 完成血祭 |
[23:01] | No! Stop! Bastianna, stop! | 不要,住手,贝丝蒂娜,住手 |
[23:03] | You have to stop. Bastianna, please don’t do this. | 你快住手,贝丝蒂娜,别这么做 |
[23:07] | DAVINA; Even after Sophie tried to stop it, we didn’t suspect anything. | 即便苏菲竭力阻止 我们也没有怀疑 |
[23:10] | To be born, you must sacrifice. | 如欲重生,必先牺牲 |
[23:14] | Do you have faith? | 你相信吗? |
[23:21] | (ALL SCREAMlNG) Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[23:27] | Please stop! | 拜托不要 |
[23:30] | Everyone involved in the ritual knew that this would happen. | 参加仪式的每个人 都知道会发生这种事 |
[23:34] | Except the four of us. | 除了我们四个 |
[23:37] | They weren’t putting us to sleep. They were slaughtering us. | 她们不是要我们入睡 她们要杀了我们 |
[23:42] | (SOBBlNG) No, no! | 不,不要 |
[23:44] | Monique Deveraux. | 莫妮克德弗罗 |
[23:46] | No! No! | 不要!不要! |
[23:47] | Don’t go, Monique! | 不要去,莫妮克! |
[23:51] | I begged for someone to help. My own mother turned away from me. | 我向周围的人求救 但连我的亲生母亲都置我于不顾 |
[23:55] | Don’t do this! Please! | 求求你们,不要 |
[23:56] | Sophie screamed and screamed for her sister, anyone to do something. | 苏菲疯狂地尖叫着,乞求她姊姊 或是任何人做点什么 |
[24:00] | Don’t kill her! What is wrong with you? | 不要杀她 你们疯了吗? |
[24:03] | But no one did. | 但所有人都无动于衷 |
[24:06] | Yet you survived. | 但你还是活下来了 |
[24:09] | Therefore, someone or something intervened. | 一定有什么阻止了事情的发生 |
[24:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:15] | Someone finally did. | 终于有人来救我们了 |
[24:17] | Monique, run away! Run away. | 莫妮克,快跑 快跑 |
[24:29] | Marcel! | 马赛尔 |
[24:32] | You’re the one who stopped it. | 是你阻止了那一切 |
[24:34] | Kieran knew every detail from Sophie. | 基兰从苏菲那得知了一切 |
[24:37] | After his nephew’s massacre in the church, | 自从他侄子在教堂大屠杀后 |
[24:39] | he was so torn up, he left town just before the Harvest, | 他悲痛欲绝 他在收获祭之前离开了这里 |
[24:43] | but on his way out, he came to me, and he asked me to stop the Harvest. | 但走之前,他来找我 要我去阻止收获祭 |
[24:47] | He knew I didn’t want the witches getting any more power… | 他知道我不希望女巫们变得更强 |
[24:50] | …and I do have a rule about people abusing kids. | 而我也最见不得欺负小孩的人 |
[24:53] | So, I did what he asked, but I was too late. | 所以我照做了 但我还是迟了一步 |
[25:07] | No! Monique, no! | 不要,莫妮克,不要 |
[25:14] | Let go of me! Stop it! | 放开我! 住手!住手! |
[25:18] | Let go of me! Stop it! | 放开我! 住手! |
[25:26] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[25:27] | There was something about seeing Davina fighting. | 看到黛维娜反抗我有种说不上来的感觉 |
[25:32] | She didn’t just go along to the slaughter, you know? | 她没有轻易屈服于这场屠杀,你懂吗? |
[25:35] | I do. | 我懂 |
[25:38] | Marcellus. | 马赛勒斯 |
[25:43] | I felt like she and l, we were kindred spirits. | 我觉得我和她… 我们是同一类人 |
[26:15] | Every girl who died, released her power on to the next. | 每一个死去的女孩 会将她的力量释放到下一个女孩身上 |
[26:19] | When I was the last one, I suddenly had all of it. | 我是最后一个 所以我拥有了全部的力量 |
[26:21] | All the power that was supposed to be released back into the earth | 那些力量本该被释放回大地 |
[26:24] | to appease our ancestors. | 以安抚我们的祖先 |
[26:26] | So the Harvest was actually working? | 这么说收获祭真的起作用了? |
[26:28] | Something was working, and I knew that I was supposed to be killed | 在某方面起作用了 我也知道我该被杀死 |
[26:32] | so the Harvest could be completed and we would all be resurrected, | 以完成收获祭 然后我们都会再次重生 |
[26:36] | but they lied to us about how they were killing us. | 但她们隐瞒了要杀死我们的这个过程 |
[26:40] | How do I know they weren’t lying to us about coming back? | 我怎么知道她们说的重生是不是真的? |
[26:46] | But mostly, I just didn’t wanna die. | 最重要的是,我不想死 |
[26:49] | So, I let him save me. | 所以我让他救我 |
[26:52] | Marcel saved my life. | 马赛尔救了我一命 |
[27:02] | You’re quite the knight in shining armor, | 好一个英雄救美 |
[27:05] | though Davina must realize you owe her as much as she owes you. | 但黛维娜一定很清楚你欠她的 不比她欠你的少 |
[27:10] | You never could have banned the witches from using magic without her. | 如果不是她 你不可能禁止那些女巫使用魔法 |
[27:13] | She’s not exactly besties with them. I’m protecting her. | 她跟女巫们的关系并不好 我是在保护她 |
[27:17] | A lot of them would like to get their hands on her | 不少女巫都想找到她 |
[27:19] | and kill her to finish the Harvest. | 然后杀死她好完成收获祭 |
[27:21] | If they don’t, the other girls stay dead, and they lose their power. | 如果不这样,其他女孩就不能复活 而她们将会失去自己的力量 |
[27:25] | And if they do, you lose yours. | 如果她们做到了,你将会失去你的统治 |
[27:26] | And Davina loses her life. | 黛维娜也会丧命 |
[27:29] | Isn’t this like old times? | 真是往日重现啊 |
[27:31] | Just how drunk are you two? | 你们两个喝多少了? |
[27:33] | Skating on the razor’s edge. | 正在清醒的边缘挣扎着 |
[27:37] | I’m gonna use the loo. | 我去一下洗手间 |
[27:39] | Back in a tick. | 马上回来 |
[27:43] | I haven’t seen him this lushy since the twenties. | 20年代后我还没见过他醉成这样 |
[27:46] | So you came to take him home? | 你是来带他回家的吗 |
[27:50] | Why else would I be here? | 不然我为什么来这里? |
[27:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:53] | Maybe to make sure I didn’t get too drunk and spill secrets | 或许是来确认我不会醉到 不小心说出了我们之间 |
[27:56] | better left unspilled about you and me. | 不能说的秘密 |
[28:02] | I know better. | 我自有分寸 |
[28:04] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[28:06] | Because you don’t wanna to end up on the wrong side of me. | 因为你不会想跟我作对的 |
[28:09] | Rebekah Mikaelson, you do not wanna be on the wrong side of me. | 蕾贝卡米卡森 你也绝对不会想跟我作对的 |
[28:24] | Tomas, I presume. | 汤玛斯,是吧? |
[28:25] | Marcel asked me to find out what you know about the dead witches. | 马赛尔要我问问你 对于那些死去的巫师你都知道些什么 |
[28:29] | I heard they were going after some pregnant werewolf. | 我听说他们是为了追杀一个怀孕的狼人 |
[28:33] | I mean, she was stupid being out there all alone. | 一个女人独自跑到那种地方真是太傻了 |
[28:35] | Yeah. She was. Yeah. She is. | 可不是嘛,太傻了 |
[28:37] | It’s amazing how gullible some people can be. | 有些人真的是很家易上当 |
[28:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:51] | You may return this now to its rightful owner. | 你可以把这个还给它真正的主人了 |
[28:53] | It’s restored. | 已经修好了 |
[29:04] | I don’t even know if I’ll see him again. | 我都不知道还会不会再见到他 |
[29:21] | Davina, this power that you contain drawn from your fallen friends, | 黛维娜,你拥有的力量 是从你死去的朋友那里得来的 |
[29:26] | it’s too much for you. | 超过了你的掌控能力 |
[29:28] | You need control which requires study and practice. | 你得学会控制 那需要学习和练习 |
[29:33] | And my mother was a very powerful witch. | 我的母亲是个非常强大的女巫 |
[29:37] | She left behind her grimoires, a legacy of books filled with spells. | 她留下了她的魔法书 留下了很多记满咒语的书 |
[29:40] | These books contain all of the tools that you might need | 那些书里包含了 你可以用来控制魔法的 |
[29:43] | to control your magic. | 各种方式 |
[29:47] | If you free me from here, I can share them with you. | 如果你放我出去 我可以把书拿来给你 |
[29:53] | However, if you leave now with Marcel, | 但如果你跟马赛尔离开了 |
[29:55] | we’ll never see each other again, | 我们将永远见不了面 |
[29:58] | and I cannot find you, and I can’t help you. | 我找不到你,也就帮不了你 |
[30:03] | The witches manipulated me. | 女巫们想操纵我 |
[30:06] | You know how that ended. | 你知道她们的下场 |
[30:08] | This is not manipulation. | 这不是操纵 |
[30:12] | This is one thing in exchange for another. | 这是交换 |
[30:16] | I’m offering you a deal. | 我们来做个交易吧 |
[30:30] | That was fast work, Rebekah. | 很容易的事情,蕾贝卡 |
[30:32] | Where’s Marcel? In there touching up his lipstick? | 马赛尔去哪了? 在洗手间补妆吗? |
[30:35] | Credit me with some taste. | 我是有品味的 |
[30:36] | It’s filthy in there. | 那里脏得要命 |
[30:38] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了? |
[30:40] | He didn’t tell you he was leaving? | 他没告诉你他走了? |
[30:44] | No. | 没有 |
[30:46] | Do you think he realized we were stalling him? | 你觉得他发现我们在拖延他了吗? |
[30:48] | No. | 不 |
[30:52] | Unless he was stalling us. | 除非他也在拖延我们 |
[30:57] | Okay. Now’s our shot. | 好了,我们的机会来了 |
[31:00] | You ready to blow this joint? | 率备好走了吗? |
[31:01] | -Can’t wait. -All right. | – 等不及了 – 那走吧 |
[31:06] | We’ll leave Elijah behind as a parting gift. | 把以利亚留下作为离别赠礼 |
[31:08] | Might buy me a little forgiveness for pulling one over on his siblings. | 也许他的弟弟妹妹 会因此稍微原谅我 |
[31:12] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[31:32] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[31:35] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了? |
[31:37] | I don’t know. (PANTlNG) | 我不知道 |
[31:39] | Something’s wrong. (SCREAMS) | 感觉不对劲 |
[31:47] | Marcel, there’s something dangerous out there. | 马赛尔,外面有危险 |
[31:52] | Take me back. | 带我回去 |
[31:57] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:44] | No one’s gonna look for you here. | 在这没人能找到你 |
[32:48] | It’s only for a little while ’til I can get you out of town | 只是暂时的 直到我带你出城 |
[32:51] | and someplace safe. | 到安全的地方去 |
[32:54] | For now, I can get you whatever you want. | 现在呢,你要什么我就帮你拿来 |
[32:57] | What do you like to do? | 你喜欢做些什么? |
[33:01] | Draw. | 画画 |
[33:02] | An artist, huh? That’s cool. | 还是个艺术家,真不错 |
[33:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:06] | I can buy out Vincent’s for you tomorrow, | 我明天去把文森那边的东西都买来给你 |
[33:07] | maybe get you some curtains or– | 再帮你弄些窗帘过来… |
[33:09] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[33:12] | You know what I really want? | 你知道我真正想要什么吗? |
[33:18] | I wanna make them pay. | 我要她们得到报应 |
[33:30] | Elijah? | 以利亚? |
[33:36] | I’m pleased you stayed. | 你能留下我很高兴 |
[33:39] | You’ll keep your promise about your mother’s spell book? | 你说拿你母亲的魔法书给我还算数吧? |
[33:42] | I will. | 我会拿来的 |
[33:46] | You know, difficulties aside, I value my family above everything. | 你知道,不管有多难 我珍视我的家人胜过一切 |
[33:51] | I am sorry that yours failed you. | 你家人辜负了你我很遗憾 |
[33:55] | Your brother Klaus handed you to Marcel in a box, | 你弟弟克劳斯把你装进棺材 交给了马赛尔 |
[33:57] | yet you still don’t give up on him. | 但你依旧没放弃他 |
[34:00] | Well, I’ve given up on giving up. | 唉,我懒得再放弃了 |
[34:05] | It’s an affliction. | 这很折磨人 |
[34:09] | I will fight for my family until my last breath. | 我会为我的家人奋战到最后一刻 |
[34:12] | And I’ll fight the witches until mine. | 我也会和女巫们奋战到底 |
[34:19] | Now what? | 现在怎样? |
[34:21] | You’re just gonna leave her up there for anybody to find? | 你就这么把她留在楼上 随便谁都能找到? |
[34:24] | I’m not in the mood, Kieran. | 我现在没心情,基兰 |
[34:25] | You were supposed to get her out of New Orleans after the Harvest. | 收获祭过后你就应该带她离开纽奥良 |
[34:28] | We failed those other three girls. We didn’t fail her. | 我们已经失去了另外三个女孩 不能再失去她了 |
[34:31] | That is why I came to you for help. That was the plan. | 正因如此我才来找你帮忙 我们计划好的 |
[34:34] | Plans change. | 计划有变 |
[34:35] | Especially after you found out how powerful she was. | 特别是你发现她有多强大之后 |
[34:40] | Let’s get something straight. | 我们把话说清楚 |
[34:41] | For eight months since you left, I’ve been running this town just fine. | 你离开的八个月里 我把这地方治理得很好 |
[34:45] | I don’t need you coming back and getting in my business. | 我不需要你回来插手我的事 |
[34:47] | I will do what I want where I want. | 我想干什么就干什么 |
[34:49] | Got it? | 明白吗? |
[34:51] | You wanna be the boss? | 你想做老大 |
[34:53] | You wanna call the shots? | 想发号施令吗? |
[34:55] | Fine, but I call the shots with the humans. | 好啊,但我会联合人类一起拿回掌控权 |
[35:05] | And you don’t wanna make an enemy of me. | 你不会想与我为敌的 |
[35:08] | So, I would suggest one thing, stay away from my niece. | 所以我劝你 离我侄女远点 |
[35:13] | Fine. Who the hell’s your niece? | 好啊,那你侄女是谁? |
[35:16] | Cami. | 卡蜜 |
[35:36] | Those people, all this because of a vision about my baby | 那些人都是因为一个不知是真是假 |
[35:40] | you don’t think is true. | 关于我孩子的幻象而死 |
[35:42] | Look, I love Sabine, | 听着,我爱莎宾 |
[35:46] | but she’s the witch equivalent of a drama queen. | 但她是个非常爱小题大做的女巫 |
[35:48] | I’ve learned to take little stock in whatever she says or sees. | 她说的话看到的东西我都会打些折扣 |
[35:53] | Just kind of wish she’d kept her mouth shut. | 有时候也希望她能闭上她的嘴 |
[35:55] | The Harvest ritual. | 那个收获祭仪式 |
[35:58] | You said you didn’t believe in it. | 你说你不相信 |
[36:01] | Were you right? | 那你猜对了吗? |
[36:02] | No. | 没有 |
[36:04] | I saw it with my own eyes. It was working. | 我亲眼见到了 它发挥作用了 |
[36:09] | It was real. | 那是真的 |
[36:13] | So how can you be so sure Sabine’s vision isn’t? | 那你怎么能那么肯定 莎宾看到的不是真的呢? |
[36:32] | KLAUS: Taking me on a field trip to distract me? | 带我外出分散我的注意力? |
[36:34] | Pathetic and obvious. I taught you better than that. | 既可悲又明显 我可没教你这么差的伎俩 |
[36:37] | You taught me to protect what’s mine. | 你教我保护自己的东西 |
[36:40] | You will not take Davina from me. End of story. | 你别想把黛维娜从我身边带走,没得谈 |
[36:43] | An immutable law of nature, Marcel, | 自然界有条亘古不变的真理,马赛尔 |
[36:45] | is the strong always take from the weak. | 就是弱肉强食 |
[36:47] | If you were so strong, you wouldn’t have run away from New Orleans | 既然你那么强大 那当年你就不需要 |
[36:50] | Iike a little bitch all those years ago. | 狼狈地从纽奥良逃走了 |
[36:56] | You’ve been playing king with a bunch of children for too long. | 你带着一群孩子玩游戏 扮国王扮得太久了 |
[36:59] | Don’t mistake me for one of your Nightwalker lackies, Marcel. | 别把我当成你那些夜行者随从,马赛尔 |
[37:03] | I can take Davina any time I like. | 我随时可以把黛维娜带走 |
[37:09] | What the….? | 怎么 |
[37:12] | Do forgive me, Marcel. | 原谅我,马赛尔 |
[37:14] | But if anyone is to teach my brother a lesson, it’s me. | 该教训我弟弟的人,是我 |
[37:27] | I don’t care if we have to get you a leash. | 我不在乎是不是需要拿个链子把你栓住 |
[37:29] | That was your last trip to the bayou. | 你以后再也不许去河口了 |
[37:31] | What is it with you and those wolves, anyway? | 你跟那些狼到底是怎么回事? |
[37:33] | I feel like we’re connected somehow. | 我觉得我们有着某种联系 |
[37:37] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[37:39] | Maybe it’s just some pipe dream that I have of finding any real family | 也许这只是我做的一个关于 找到我真正家人的白日梦 |
[37:43] | out there, but sometimes when I feel like it’s me against the world, | 但当我感觉全世界都在与我为敌时 |
[37:48] | keeps me going. | 这念头就会支持我走下去 |
[37:52] | Oh, right. | 忘记了 |
[37:56] | Well, if you ask me, family is a pain in the behind. | 好吧,如果你问我 家人就如芒刺在背 |
[38:00] | And as for being in it alone, how dare you? | 至于你说的全世界都与你为敌 你怎么能这么说? |
[38:05] | I don’t ruin a perfectly fabulous pair of boots | 我可不会随随便便为了任何人 |
[38:08] | traipsing through the Bayou for just anyone. | 在河口闲逛毁掉我一双好靴子 |
[38:16] | Nik. Finally. What….? | 尼克,总算回来了,你到底… |
[38:27] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[38:31] | You’re safe. | 你没事 |
[38:39] | Now that you’re home, is your first plan to kill Niklaus? | 既然你回家了 第一件事是不是要杀了尼克劳斯? |
[38:42] | Excuse me, just a moment. | 抱歉,稍等我一下 |
[38:50] | Where’s he going? | 他去哪? |
[39:14] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[39:17] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[39:32] | Don’t make promises you can’t keep. | 守不住的承诺就别说 |
[39:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[39:45] | ELlJAH: Everything that brought us here to New Orleans was a lie. | 我们回到纽奥良的原因 现在看来是个谎言 |
[39:48] | This story that Sophie Deveraux fabricated, | 苏菲德弗罗捏造了一个 |
[39:50] | this struggle for control of the French Quarter, | 争夺法语区控制权的故事 |
[39:53] | this war between vampires and witches, | 吸血鬼与女巫间的战争 |
[39:56] | wasn’t over territory at all. This was over Davina. | 不在于争夺领地 而在于争夺黛维娜 |
[39:59] | I swear I had no idea that the Harvest could possibly be real. | 我发誓我不知道收获祭仪式是真的 |
[40:03] | But the one thing that you were sure of is that I was wrong and that | 但你却那么确定我是错的 |
[40:07] | I would risk Monique’s life on a maybe, and now my daughter is dead. | 我会拿莫妮克的生命开玩笑 现在我的女儿死了 |
[40:14] | Please tell me how to fix this. | 请告诉我我该怎么补救 |
[40:18] | Now that Marcel has Davina, how are we even supposed to find her? | 现在黛维娜在马赛尔手里 我们要怎么做才能找到她呢? |
[40:21] | If we don’t finish the Harvest, | 如果我们不完成仪式 |
[40:23] | Monique and those two other girls are dead for real. | 莫妮克和另外两个女孩就会真的死了 |
[40:29] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[40:33] | You and I are gonna find a way to get Monique back. | 我们会找到方法让莫妮克复活的 |
[40:38] | It’ll be our little secret. | 这是我们的秘密 |
[40:40] | We’ll do it together. | 我们一起去完成 |
[40:41] | We’ll seal off the cemetery from the vampires, | 我们把墓地封锁起来,不让吸血鬼靠近 |
[40:44] | find Davina, stop Marcel, and finish the ritual once and for all. | 找到黛维娜,阻止马赛尔 然后完成仪式 |
[40:50] | Even if I have to slit Davina’s throat myself. | 哪怕我要亲自割破黛维娜的喉咙 |
[40:57] | Eight months ago, Sophie Deveraux and her sister Jane-Anne lost everything. | 八个月前,苏菲德弗罗 和她姊姊简安失去了一切 |
[41:04] | Now, four months after that, a young, pregnant girl | 四个月之后,一个年轻的孕妇 |
[41:06] | wanders into their restaurant. | 走进了她们的餐厅 |
[41:08] | Suddenly, all hope is renewed. | 突然间,她们重新燃起了希望 |
[41:10] | Jane-Anne actually sacrificed her life so that her sister | 简安真的牺牲了自己的性命 好让她妹妹 |
[41:13] | could use you to find Davina. | 利用你找回黛维娜 |
[41:16] | If Sophie Deveraux is successful in capturing Davina, | 如果苏菲德弗罗成功找到了黛维娜 |
[41:19] | she can return Jane-Anne’s daughter back to life. | 她就可以让简安的女儿复活 |
[41:22] | We thought we’d come here to wage a war for power. | 我们以为我们是来进行一场权力的战争 |
[41:26] | This is about family. | 但其实这是一场关于家人的战争 |
[41:30] | In order to return her niece to life, | 为了让她的侄女复活 |
[41:31] | Sophie Deveraux will fight to the death. | 苏菲德弗罗一定会奋战到最后一刻 |
[41:35] | That makes her more dangerous than anyone. | 因此她比任何人都危险 |
[41:43] | (简安德弗罗) |