时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | REBEKAH: My brothers and I are the first vampires in history. | 我和我的哥哥们是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 |
[00:06] | The Originals. | 是真祖家族 |
[00:07] | Three hundred years ago, we called New Orleans home. | 三百年前,我们把纽奥良当作家 |
[00:10] | Now, we’ve returned, drawn by a witch | 现在一个女巫把我们引回这里 |
[00:13] | who seeks to use my brother Klaus’ unborn child | 她企图利用我哥哥克劳斯未出生的孩子 |
[00:15] | as leverage in a brewing war. | 作为即将开始的战争中的筹码 |
[00:18] | Sabine, tell them what you saw. | 莎宾,告诉她们你看到了什么? |
[00:22] | How was this vision interpreted? | 这个幻象被如何解读了? |
[00:24] | Your baby would bring death to all witches. | 你的孩子将导致所有女巫死亡 |
[00:26] | REBEKAH; But his quest for power | 但是对权力的追求 |
[00:27] | has turned brother against brother, | 让兄弟反目 |
[00:29] | Ieaving our family more divided than ever. | 使我们的家族更加分裂 |
[00:32] | Now that Elijah has returned, | 现在以利亚回来了 |
[00:34] | can our family unite to face this new threat? | 我们家族能团结起来面对新的威胁吗? |
[00:43] | (毒树) | |
[01:00] | So this is what you do the first time we’re back together | 你们就这样 度过我们第一次 |
[01:01] | as a family. Vampire book club. | 一家人重聚的时光吗? 吸血鬼读书俱乐部 |
[01:04] | Reading edifies the mind, sister. | 阅读陶冶心灵,妹妹 |
[01:07] | Isn’t that right, Elijah? | 对吗,以利亚? |
[01:08] | Yes. That’s quite right, Niklaus. | 是的,非常正确,尼克劳斯 |
[01:11] | And what’s this business? | 那这又是什么? |
[01:12] | This is a peace offering. | 这是求和礼物 |
[01:15] | I presumed, after so much time | 我想在棺材里 |
[01:16] | desiccating in a coffin, that my big brother | 干枯了那么久之后,我哥哥 |
[01:19] | might be a bit peckish. | 也许会有些饿了 |
[01:20] | So I explained to my little brother | 所以我向我弟弟解释 |
[01:22] | that forgiveness cannot be bought. | 宽恕是无法被收买的 |
[01:24] | I’d simply prefer to see a change in behavior | 我真心想看到你行为上的改变 |
[01:25] | that indicates contrition and personal growth… | 能够显示出你的悔悟和个人成长 |
[01:30] | …not this nonsense. | 而不是这些没意义的 |
[01:32] | Well, I couldn’t very well let her go to waste, could l? | 我也不能白白浪费了她,不是吗? |
[01:36] | Well, I suppose I’ll fetch the rubbish bin | 我想我得去拿个垃圾桶 |
[01:38] | because she’s staining a 200-year-old carpet. | 因为她弄脏了两百年历史的地毯 |
[01:44] | Oh, yes. | 是啊 |
[01:48] | KLAUS: “I was angry with my friend. | 我对朋友感到愤怒 |
[01:53] | I told my wrath, | 我说出了愤怒 |
[01:55] | my wrath did end. | 怒气就消了 |
[01:58] | I was angry with my foe. | 我对敌人感到愤怒 |
[02:03] | I told it not, | 我没说 |
[02:05] | my wrath did grow. | 怒气越甚 |
[02:11] | And I water’d it in fears, | 我日夜以泪水 |
[02:13] | (凶手) | |
[02:14] | night and morning with my tears. | 在恐惧中灌溉愤怒 |
[02:19] | And I sunned it with smiles, | 用微笑和温柔虚伪的诡计 |
[02:24] | and with soft deceitful wiles. | 照耀着愤怒 |
[02:29] | And it grew both day and night, | 愤怒日夜生长 |
[02:33] | till it bore an apple bright. | 直到结出了一颗鲜亮的苹果 |
[02:36] | And my foe beheld it shine, | 我的敌人见到它的光芒 |
[02:39] | and he knew that it was mine. | 他知道那属于我 |
[02:43] | And into my garden stole, | 当夜慕遮掩了树身 |
[02:47] | when the night had veiled the pole. | 他溜进我的花园来偷苹果 |
[02:50] | In the morning glad I see | 清晨我高兴地发现 |
[02:53] | my foe outstretch’d beneath the tree. | 我的敌人横尸树下 |
[02:57] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[03:00] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[03:04] | Listen. I know I’m the only one in this house | 听着,我知道我是这个家里 |
[03:06] | that actually drinks milk, but would it kill any of you | 唯一一个喝牛奶的人 |
[03:08] | to make sure it’s on the grocery list? | 但是把它纳入 采购清单不会害死你们吧? |
[03:10] | Speaking of, add bleach. | 说到采购,加上漂白剂吧 |
[03:12] | You know, I do hope my siblings were | 我真心希望我的弟弟妹妹 |
[03:14] | hospitable toward you in my absence. | 在我不在时有热情招待你 |
[03:16] | In your absence, as you like to call it, | “在你不在时”,你要这么形容 |
[03:18] | which is a way-too-polite way of saying | 也未免太客气了 |
[03:20] | that your brother put a dagger in your heart. | 你弟弟把匕首插入了你的心脏 |
[03:23] | I have been attacked by French Quarter vampires. | 我被法语区的吸血鬼攻击 |
[03:27] | I’ve had to live in a house with a secret dungeon | 我不得不住到一个地下室 |
[03:30] | full of coffins, and I was nearly murdered by witches | 装满棺材的屋子 还差点被一群 |
[03:33] | who are convinced that my baby is Lucifer. | 深信我孩子是魔鬼的巫师杀死 |
[03:45] | Milk. | 牛奶 |
[03:47] | They’ve been fine. | 他们一直对我不错 |
[03:50] | Your sibllings are weirdly protective. | 你的弟弟妹妹奇怪地保护着我 |
[03:54] | I know I have you to thank for that. | 我知道我得谢谢你 |
[03:56] | I’m just happy to see that you’re in one piece. | 我很高兴看到你安然无恙 |
[04:01] | So, back to the murderous witches, | 说到那些凶狠的巫师 |
[04:03] | I have some concerns. | 我有些担心 |
[04:05] | They’re evil, and my life | 他们很邪恶,我的性命 |
[04:07] | is still magically linked to Sophie Deveraux, | 还是和苏菲德弗罗连结在一起 |
[04:10] | which is not comforting. | 这很令我担忧 |
[04:12] | Yes. I think it’s time we took care of that little problem. | 是的,我想是时候 处理一下这个小问题了 |
[04:16] | REBEKAH: I’m all for it. | 我完全同意 |
[04:17] | As soon as they’re unlinked, we get to leave this crap town. | 一旦她们解除了连结 我们就离开这个鬼地方 |
[04:21] | Who do we have to kill? | 我们得杀了谁? |
[04:23] | Probably no one. | 也许谁都不用杀 |
[04:27] | All right. Potentially everyone. | 好吧,也可能是全得杀 |
[04:33] | 剧名:毒树之果 | |
[04:44] | I cook on that, you know? | 我在那上面做菜,你知道的吧? |
[04:46] | Don’t get cranky with me. | 别对我发脾气 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[04:48] | I’m the only witch who still likes you. | 我是唯一还喜欢你的女巫 |
[04:51] | Yeah. It’s not like I’m trying to save | 是啊,好像我不是在努力 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:52] | the witch heritage or anything. | 拯救女巫的遗产什么的 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:55] | They’ll come around. | 她们会明白的 |
[04:57] | They’re just old-school and scared. | 她们只是太老派太害怕了 |
[04:59] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么? 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[05:01] | Your prophecy about the Hybrid baby? | 你对那个混合种孩子的预言吗? 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[05:03] | Agnes and her freak show minions | 爱格妮丝和她的畸形奴才们 主演:菲比托金 |
[05:05] | had a real field day with that one. | 在这方面可是很有实力 主演:菲比托金 |
[05:07] | Can’t help what I see, Soph. | 看到什么幻象不是我能决定的 |
[05:09] | Well, if you’re psychic, I’m Martha Stewart. | 如果你是灵媒,我就是玛莎史都华了 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[05:11] | Scooch. | 让开 |
[05:19] | What the– | 搞什… |
[05:29] | 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 | |
[05:31] | Poetry about poisoned apples from dead trees. | 枯木上的毒苹果的诗 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[05:36] | Looks like someone is worried about impending daddyhood. | 看来某人很担心要做爸爸了 |
[05:38] | 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 | |
[05:40] | Nonsense. Elijah is back. | 胡说,以利亚回来了 |
[05:43] | In his presence, all problems turn to pixie dust and float away. | 有他在,所有的问题 都会变成精灵尘飘走 |
[05:49] | Strange, I don’t recall any pixie dust | 奇怪,我不记得最近被迫躺着的 |
[05:51] | from the darkness of the coffin I was recently forced to endure. | 黑漆漆棺材里有什么精灵尘 |
[05:57] | What are you doing with mother’s spell book? | 你拿妈妈的咒语书干什么? |
[05:59] | Well, in exchange for my freedom, | 为了换取我的自由 |
[06:01] | I promised the witch, Davina, | 我答应女巫黛维娜 |
[06:03] | that I would share a few pages from mother’s grimoire. | 我会把母亲的魔法书分享几页给她 |
[06:07] | It’ll help her learn to control her magic. | 这能帮助她学会控制她的魔法 |
[06:10] | Thought we’d begin with a little unlinking spell. | 我想我们可以从小小的解除连结咒开始 |
[06:15] | Wait. You want to use her to unlink | 等等,你想利用她解除 |
[06:16] | Hayley from Sophie Deveraux? | 海莉和苏菲德弗罗的连结? |
[06:18] | Sophie brought us to this town under false pretenses. | 苏菲假借名义把我们骗回这里 |
[06:20] | She doesn’t just want us to take down Marcel and his minions. | 她并不是只想让我们 扳倒马塞尔和他手下 |
[06:23] | She wants to take Davina back. | 她想要回黛维娜 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[06:26] | So she yoked her own cause to ours | 所以她利用魔法、威胁 和半真半假的话 |
[06:28] | with magic, threats, and half-truths. | 将她的目的和我们的目的结合 |
[06:30] | Well, no more. | 一切到此为止 |
[06:32] | As of now, our deal with Sophie Deveraux | 此刻,我们和苏菲德弗罗的交易 |
[06:34] | is null and void. | 无效 |
[06:37] | Niklaus, I need you to come with me. | 尼克劳斯,我需要你跟我来 |
[06:38] | I need five minutes alone with Davina. | 我需要单独和黛维娜在一起五分钟 |
[06:39] | You need to make certain that I am not interrupted. | 你得确保我不会被打断 |
[06:43] | You stay here and watch Hayley. | 你留在这里照顾海莉 |
[06:46] | How did I get elected Supernanny? | 我怎么成超级保母了? |
[06:48] | More importantly, who put him in charge? | 更重要的是,是谁让他主事的? |
[06:55] | 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 | |
[07:02] | Hey, is everything okay? | 一切都还好吧? |
[07:06] | Can I get you something? | 需要帮你拿点什么吗? |
[07:09] | Look. I know you want a daylight ring, kid. | 我知道你想要一枚日光戒指,孩子 |
[07:11] | Little heads-up, I got guys 80 years ahead of you. | 给你个提示 我手下有比你早80年的还等着呢 |
[07:15] | Noted. Sorry. | 知道了 抱歉 |
[07:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[07:24] | 编剧:查理察尔邦尼 黛安艾德穆强 | |
[07:26] | You know Klaus Mikaelson. | 你认识克劳斯米卡森 |
[07:30] | I asked you to give him a lift home a couple times | 有几次我要你送他回去 |
[07:31] | to the Palace Royale Hotel, right? | 皇宫饭店 导演:麦克艾罗维兹 对吧? |
[07:36] | Um, yeah, the Palace Royale. | 嗯,对,皇宫饭店 |
[07:40] | You see, I stopped by his hotel to say sorry | 我去了他的饭店 |
[07:42] | about an argument we had. | 想要为我们的争执道歉 |
[07:44] | Turns out, he lied about living there. | 结果他说谎,他不住在那里 |
[07:46] | Lied. | 说谎了 |
[07:48] | Did you ever hear the phrase | 你有没有听过一句话 |
[07:50] | uneasy is the head that wears the crown? | “为王者难安”? |
[07:53] | Uh, Lord of the Rings? | “魔戒”吗? |
[07:56] | No. Shakespeare. | 不,莎士比亚说的 |
[07:58] | When I was a kid, Klaus taught me how to read | 在我还是小孩的时候 克劳斯教会我欣赏 |
[08:00] | with those plays, always about some king | 那些戏剧,讲的都是一个国王 |
[08:02] | who gained the world but lost his soul, | 赢得了天下却失去了灵魂 |
[08:05] | but now I get it. | 但现在我懂了 |
[08:08] | See, when it’s all said and done | 当一切尘埃落定 |
[08:09] | and you look around at the empire you built, | 看看身边自己建立的帝国 |
[08:10] | the only thing that matters is who you can trust. | 唯一重要的是你可以信任谁 |
[08:13] | There’s got to be somebody somewhere | 一定有你 |
[08:14] | that you can trust. | 能信任的人 |
[08:16] | To stick to you through thick and thin. | 愿意与你同甘共苦 |
[08:19] | To the bitter end. | 坚持到最后的人 |
[08:21] | Sam to Frodo, | 山姆对佛罗多说的 |
[08:22] | Fellowship of the Ring. | “魔戒现身” |
[08:27] | Yeah, there is someone. | 确实有 |
[08:29] | We used to be best friends. | 我们曾经是最好的朋友 |
[08:47] | I made you a promise. | 我答应过你的 |
[08:50] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:55] | Bless me, father, for I have sinned. | 宽恕我的罪行,神父 |
[08:59] | It’s been, oh, a year | 已经有…一年了 |
[09:02] | since I’ve had a good conversation with you. | 我都没有好好和你聊过 |
[09:04] | Camille. | 卡蜜儿 |
[09:05] | You’ve been avoiding me, Uncle K. | 你一直躲着我,基叔叔 |
[09:08] | My favorite niece? Never. | 躲着我最爱的侄女?绝对不会 |
[09:11] | Don’t lie. This is a church. | 别说谎,这可是教堂 |
[09:15] | Besides, I came about professional advice. | 再说,我是来寻求专业建议的 |
[09:19] | About Sean. | 是有关西恩的 |
[09:26] | The Spell of Unknotting? | 解结咒? |
[09:29] | This is a sanguinem knot. | 这是一个血结 |
[09:31] | The witches use it as representational magic. | 女巫将其看作代表性的魔法 |
[09:33] | If you can unknot this rope using that spell, | 如果你能用这个咒语解开这团绳子 |
[09:35] | you’ll have taken | 你就向控制魔法 |
[09:37] | an important step towards control. | 迈了一大步 |
[09:39] | This is one of my mother’s later spells. | 这是我母亲后期的咒语之一 |
[09:41] | Requires much more power than you realize. | 需要的力量远超出你的想像 |
[09:45] | If you can perform this, | 如果你能完成这个 |
[09:47] | I shall return with another page. | 我会再带一页来 |
[09:56] | A spell of your choosing next time. | 下一次就是你选的咒语了 |
[09:59] | Apparently, because I’m a masochist, | 因为我是个受虐狂 |
[10:01] | I went by Sean’s grave today, and– | 今天我去了西恩的坟墓… |
[10:03] | Damn it. I was hoping to get that cleaned up before you saw it. | 该死 我本想在你看见前清理干净的 |
[10:06] | I hope it didn’t upset you too much. | 希望没有让你太难过 |
[10:08] | It didn’t bother me at all. | 一点都没有让我烦心 |
[10:11] | That’s the problem. That’s why I’m here. | 这就是问题,我就是为这来的 |
[10:13] | I’ve slept like a baby every night this week, | 这周来我每晚都睡得很香 |
[10:15] | even though my twin brother hacked | 即使是我的双胞胎哥哥就在 |
[10:17] | nine priests to death | 离这告解室不到两英尺的地方 |
[10:19] | not two feet from this confessional. | 砍死了九名牧师 |
[10:22] | A guy I’ve been seeing, Marcel, | 我最近约会的那个人,马赛尔 |
[10:25] | has been blowing me off. | 也不怎么理我了 |
[10:27] | Whatever. I’ve gone on two dates with the guy, | 管他呢,我只不过和他约过两次会 |
[10:28] | and I’m more upset about that | 比起看到我哥哥坟墓上 |
[10:31] | than seeing “murderer” | 被人涂写着“凶手” |
[10:34] | scrawled across my brother’s grave. | 我更为此感到失落 |
[10:37] | It’s called healing, Cami. | 这就叫做治愈,卡蜜 |
[10:39] | For months after the massacre, | 大屠杀后的几个月 |
[10:42] | I couldn’t think of anything else, | 我满脑子都是这件事 |
[10:44] | and then suddenly, nothing. | 然后突然间,都消失了 |
[10:49] | I need to feel that pain. | 我需要感觉到痛苦 |
[10:54] | Without it, I feel broken, empty, | 没有那痛苦,我感觉破碎,空虚 |
[10:59] | Iike there’s someone to blame | 就像是该怪谁 |
[11:02] | and I’m letting them get away with it. | 而我却让他们逃脱了 |
[11:06] | Listen. If you have found a way | 听着,如果你找到了 |
[11:08] | to turn it off, don’t question it. | 忘记的办法 不要质疑它 |
[11:12] | The only person that is responsible | 唯一需要对西恩行为负责的 |
[11:14] | for Sean’s behavior is Sean. | 就是他自己 |
[11:19] | Do you really believe that? | 你真的这么认为吗? |
[11:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:25] | I do. | 我是这么认为 |
[11:45] | Let go of me. | 放开我 |
[11:48] | Leave her be. | 放开她 |
[11:52] | Killing me to get to Klaus or his baby | 杀了我来抓住克劳斯或是他的孩子 |
[11:54] | is not the answer. | 不是解决办法 |
[11:56] | I’m not gonna kill you, Sophie. | 我不会杀了你的,苏菲 |
[11:57] | I was there the day you were born. | 你出生的那天我也在场 |
[12:00] | I’m the last remaining elder of our coven. | 我是我们女巫族群最后的长老 |
[12:03] | It is my duty to protect our power, | 保护我们的力量是我的职责 |
[12:05] | and our power means nothing if that baby grows another day. | 如果有天那个孩子出生 我们的力量就不算什么了 |
[12:09] | Sabine’s omen was clear. | 莎宾的预兆很明显了 |
[12:12] | That baby will bring death to us all. | 那个孩子会让我们都死去 |
[12:15] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算怎么做? |
[12:19] | Oh, God, no. No. Agnes, no. | 天啊,不 不,爱格妮丝,不要 |
[12:24] | No. No! Don’t do this– | 不,不要,不要… |
[12:32] | What the hell was that? | 怎么了? |
[12:33] | Hell if I know. | 我哪知道 |
[12:35] | It felt like I was being stabbed. | 我感觉被刺了一下 |
[12:40] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[12:43] | It was Agnes. | 是爱格妮丝 |
[12:47] | Her men took Sophie. | 她的人带走了苏菲 |
[12:49] | Day one with you in charge, brother, | 你主事的第一天,哥哥 |
[12:52] | and already the witch link to Hayley | 那个和海莉连结的女巫 |
[12:53] | has been abducted by zealots. | 已经被狂热份子劫走了 |
[12:56] | Where is she? | 她在哪? |
[12:57] | If I tell you where Agnes is, you’ll just kill her. | 如果我告诉你们爱格妮丝在哪 你们会杀了她的 |
[13:00] | Is it that obvious? | 有那么明显吗? |
[13:01] | Look. I know she’s a little cuckoo… | 听着,我知道她有点疯在 |
[13:03] | …but she’s our last living elder. | 但她是我们最后一个在世的长老了 |
[13:06] | That might not mean a lot to you, | 这也许对你们来说没什么 |
[13:07] | but it means plenty to us. | 但对我们来说却很重要 |
[13:08] | The elders are the only ones who can do important spells. | 只有长老才能施重要的咒语 |
[13:11] | Like completing the Harvest ritual. | 比如完成收获祭仪式 |
[13:13] | You know about that? | 你知道那事? |
[13:15] | Oh, you’d be astounded by the things I know. | 我知道的事情会让你瞠目结舌的 |
[13:18] | Allow me to entertain you | 请允许我按事情的重要性 |
[13:20] | with today’s list of priorities. | 一一为你说明 |
[13:22] | One, unlink your friend Sophie | 第一解除你朋友苏菲的连结 |
[13:25] | so she no longer controls the fate | 这样她就再也不能控制 |
[13:26] | of the woman carrying my child. | 怀着我孩子那女人的命运了 |
[13:28] | Two, convince my brother to accept | 第二、说服我哥哥接受 |
[13:30] | my heartfelt apologies | 我为最近冒险的行为 |
[13:31] | for some recently dodgy behavior. | 真心的道歉 |
[13:34] | Three, there is no three. | 第三…没有第三 |
[13:36] | I believe what my brother is attempting to communicate here | 我相信我弟弟想表达的是 |
[13:39] | is that neither the life of this elder, | 你们长老的性命 |
[13:41] | nor the Harvest ritual, nor your coven’s connection to magic | 收获祭仪式以及你们女巫 |
[13:42] | are of any relevance to him whatsoever. | 与魔法的联系 都与他无关 |
[13:50] | Now talk. | 说吧 |
[14:01] | Thierry. | 提艾里 |
[14:04] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[14:06] | Come to punish me again? | 又来惩罚我吗? |
[14:09] | Someone asked if there’s anyone | 有人问我,有没有 |
[14:10] | I ever trusted. | 我一直信任的人 |
[14:12] | I only came up with one name. | 我只想到了一个名字 |
[14:18] | You. | 就是你 |
[14:20] | So, Thierry, you and l are gonna have a little talk. | 所以,提艾里 我们俩需要聊一下 |
[14:26] | About Klaus Mikaelson. | 是有关克劳斯米卡森 |
[14:31] | REBEKAH: It’s time for the demon spawn to snack. | 恶魔宝宝吃点心的时间到了 |
[14:33] | I really wish you wouldn’t call her that. | 我真心希望你别这样叫她 |
[14:35] | I’m sorry. Have you picked another name yet? | 抱歉,你想好别的名字了吗? |
[14:37] | Take one. The plantation is lousy with them. | 拿一个 种植园里多的是 |
[14:41] | How’s your neck? | 脖子怎么样了? |
[14:43] | I feel fine, which is weird. | 感觉没事,好奇怪 |
[14:46] | I’m sure this is Sophie-related. | 我确定这和苏菲有关 |
[14:48] | Well, do me a favor and don’t die on my watch. | 帮我个忙,别在我的看顾下死了 |
[14:50] | I’ll never hear the end of it. | 不然我耳根就别想清净了 |
[14:52] | You know, when l first met you, | 我第一次见到你的时候 |
[14:53] | I thought you were a real bitch. | 我觉得你真是个贱人 |
[14:55] | What changed your mind? | 是什么让你改变了想法? |
[14:57] | Oh, I still think you’re a bitch. | 我还是觉得你是个贱人 |
[14:58] | I’ve just grown to like that about you. | 只是我开始喜欢你这点了 |
[15:02] | Well, that’s sweet of you to say. | 你这么说真好啊 |
[15:04] | Remember it when I’m gone. | 我走后你也要记着 |
[15:06] | Gone? Where are you going? | 走?你要去哪? |
[15:09] | I only came to town to make sure | 我来这里只是为了确保 |
[15:10] | everything was okay with Elijah. | 以利亚一切都好 |
[15:12] | He’s fine, and he hasn’t punished Klaus | 他没事,他还没有惩罚克劳斯 |
[15:15] | for daggering him, so, as usual, | 用匕首封住他 所以,一如既往 |
[15:17] | they’ll be thick as thieves, | 他们会非常亲密的 |
[15:18] | and I’ll be left to clean up the mess. | 而我会被留下来收拾烂摊子 |
[15:22] | It’s time for me to fly the coop. | 是时候我该开溜了 |
[15:31] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[15:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:36] | Probably morning sickness. | 大概是害喜吧 |
[15:38] | Oh, you’re burning up, actually. | 事实上你发烧了 |
[15:42] | (GROANS) Agnes stuck me with a needle. | 爱格妮丝用一根针刺了我 |
[15:45] | (CONTlNUES GRUNTlNG) Cursed objects were created a long time ago. | 这东西很久以前被下了咒 |
[15:50] | We use them so we don’t get busted | 我们利用它们,这样我们使用魔法 |
[15:51] | by Marcel for doing magic. | 就不会被马赛尔发现 |
[15:53] | The one she used is called the Needle of Sorrows. | 她用的那个叫做哀伤之针 |
[15:56] | It was cursed in 1860, when– | 是在1860年被下咒… |
[15:57] | Jump ahead a few decades and tell us what it does, love. | 跳过那些陈年琐事 告诉我们它有什么作用,亲爱的 |
[16:00] | It has one purpose. | 它只有一个作用 |
[16:02] | To kill a child in utero by raising her blood temperature. | 升高她的血液温度以杀掉她肚里的孩子 |
[16:07] | It’s for a miscarriage. | 为了让她流产 |
[16:10] | So how much time do we have to fix this? | 我们还有多少挽救的时间? |
[16:12] | It’ll do what it’s meant to by tonight’s high tide. | 今晚涨潮时这个东西 就会发挥它应有的作用 |
[16:15] | And, believe me, It will work. | 相信我,这绝对有效 |
[16:17] | I saw her use a similar object on a kid who went mad | 我曾见她在一个小孩身上用过 类似的东西让他发疯 |
[16:20] | and killed a bunch of priests. | 并杀掉了一群牧师 |
[16:23] | I’d like to have a little chat with this Agnes. | 我想和这个爱格妮丝聊聊 |
[16:26] | Where can I find her? | 在哪能找到她? |
[16:28] | You won’t. | 你找不到的 |
[16:29] | There are a thousand places she could hole up to wait it out. | 她有无数的藏身之处来等待事情结束 |
[16:32] | That’s precisely why we need to unlink you from Hayley, | 这正是我们为什么要解除 你与海莉的连结 |
[16:35] | no more danger towards her or the child. | 不能再让她或孩子受到伤害 |
[16:37] | No. What? | 不,什么? |
[16:40] | If I am not linked to Hayley, | 如果我失去了跟海莉的连结 |
[16:41] | I lose my leverage on you. | 我就没有任何筹码了 |
[16:43] | We had a deal. | 我们做了交易的 |
[16:45] | We are not on the same side, Sophie Deveraux. | 我们可不是同一阵营的,苏菲德弗罗 |
[16:48] | Our deal no longer stands. | 我们的交易不再有效了 |
[16:54] | Does this mean you’re pardoning me? | 这意味着你要赦免我吗? |
[16:57] | Aw, you know I can’t do that. | 你知道我不能那样做 |
[16:59] | You broke my number-one rule. | 你违反了我最重要的规矩 |
[17:01] | You killed a vampire, T. | 你杀了一个吸血鬼,小提 |
[17:02] | I let that go, it’ll make me look weak. | 如果就这么算了,会显得我很软弱 |
[17:07] | I warned you about Klaus. | 我早就警告你小心克劳斯了 |
[17:09] | Yeah. I should’ve listened. | 是啊,我该听你的 |
[17:11] | This guy has been in my town for months | 这家伙来到我的地盘几个月了 |
[17:13] | but hiding where he lays his head at night. | 却不让人知道他落脚的地方 |
[17:16] | What else is he hiding is what I want to know. | 我想知道他还隐瞒了些什么 |
[17:18] | I didn’t listen to you before, | 之前我没有听你的 |
[17:21] | but I sure as hell am now. | 但我现在一定会相信你 |
[17:27] | Tell me about the night that got you put in here, | 告诉我那晚到底发生了什么事 |
[17:30] | and you might find yourself out by Mardi Gras. | 狂欢节的时候说不定你就能出去了 |
[17:36] | The night of the masquerade party, | 化装舞会那天晚上 |
[17:39] | you sent us rousting in the Cauldron | 你派我们去女巫那 |
[17:40] | to mess with the witches. | 骚扰她们 |
[17:43] | So when Max came in rousting, | 当麦克斯过去时 |
[17:44] | he went right for Katie’s throat. | 他直接咬了凯蒂的喉咙 |
[17:46] | Now, you said to roust. You didn’t say to kill. | 你只是说骚扰,没说杀人 |
[17:49] | Now, he’s a Nightwalker. I’m a Daywalker. | 他是夜行者,而我是日行者 |
[17:52] | I told him to stop, and he wouldn’t. | 我叫他住手,但他不听 |
[17:55] | So, I stopped him. | 所以我制止了他 |
[17:59] | That night is on an endless loop in my head. | 那晚的事不断在我脑海中浮现 |
[18:03] | I think Max was compelled. | 我想麦克斯可能被魅惑了 |
[18:05] | No. All my guys are on vervain. | 不可能,我的手下体内都有马鞭草 |
[18:07] | Not if Klaus drained them. | 如果克劳斯放了他们的血就没有了 |
[18:10] | Max went missing for a couple of days | 麦克斯在骚扰行动前 |
[18:12] | before the rousting, right? | 失踪了好几天,不是吗? |
[18:13] | T, they found stuff you and your girl | 小提,他们在你女友的店里 |
[18:15] | stole from me in her shop. | 搜到了你们从我这偷走的东西 |
[18:16] | Have you ever been to the Jardin Gris? | 你去过灰色花园吗? |
[18:19] | You can’t find your own hand | 那里的商品眼花缭乱的 |
[18:20] | in front of you face in there, | 你根本不可能轻易发现什么 |
[18:23] | and yet somehow someone went in there, | 尽管如此,有人进去 |
[18:25] | and after a couple of minutes, | 只过了短短几分钟 |
[18:26] | they found some stolen goods? | 就找到了失窃的物品? |
[18:32] | Go there, see for yourself… | 不信你自己去那看看 |
[18:36] | …but I’m telling you, besides Max, | 但我告诉你,除了麦克斯 |
[18:40] | somebody else in the crew | 你的人里一定还有别人 |
[18:42] | had to be compelled. | 被魅惑了 |
[18:45] | Watch your back. | 小心自己人 |
[18:50] | So a few tourists go missing, okay. | 几个游客失踪,没问题 |
[18:53] | We can spin it, no problem, | 我们能掩饰过去,不是难事 |
[18:56] | but do you know how hard it is to sell | 但你知道对市议会讲什么 |
[18:57] | a gas-leak story to the city council | 瓦斯泄漏有多牵强吗 |
[18:59] | when a bunch of church windows | 尤其当教堂一大片窗户这样 |
[19:01] | magically explode? | 神秘地爆炸? |
[19:03] | Come on, Mr. Mayor. | 别这样,市长先生 |
[19:04] | What is this, an electoral debate? | 你当这是竞选办论吗? |
[19:06] | Marcel overstepped. I will handle it. | 马赛尔越权了,我会对付他 |
[19:09] | Easier said than done. | 说得倒轻松 |
[19:12] | Marcel is quite the little warrior. Ah-ah. | 马赛尔可不是那么好对付的 |
[19:16] | Who the hell are you? | 你是哪位? |
[19:17] | My name is Klaus, | 我叫克劳斯 |
[19:19] | and you lot are the Faction. | 你们就是那群 |
[19:23] | Pillars of the community who maintain | 维系着城市超自然生物平衡的 |
[19:25] | the city’s supernatural balance. | 社区中的栋梁者吧 |
[19:28] | Well, I should know. | 我该知道的 |
[19:30] | I created this group. Only in my day, | 我创立了这个组织,只不过在我那时 |
[19:32] | it was a bunch of pirates and corrupt politicians. | 全是一帮海盗和腐败的政客 |
[19:36] | Looks like nothing’s changed. | 看起来一点都没变啊 |
[19:39] | One thing has. | 有一件事变了 |
[19:40] | It’s exclusively human now. | 现在只接受人类 |
[19:42] | No vampires allowed, especially no Originals. | 吸血鬼不准加入,尤其是真祖 |
[19:45] | (MOCKlNG LAUGH) I haven’t come to join. | 我不是要来加入的 |
[19:49] | I’ve come to ask this group | 我是来请你们动用 |
[19:50] | to utilize it’s considerable resources | 你们丰富的资源 |
[19:52] | to find a witch elder named Agnes. | 去找一个叫爱格妮丝的女巫长老 |
[19:56] | All I need is an address. | 我只需要一个地址 |
[19:58] | And why would we want to help you? | 为什么我们要帮你? |
[20:00] | What if I told you that Agnes | 如果我告诉你爱格妮丝 |
[20:02] | was the answer to a question | 能解开 |
[20:04] | you’ve been asking since you ran screaming | 自你逃离这个城市后 |
[20:06] | from this town? | 一直想解答的疑问 |
[20:08] | That she is the witch | 她就是对你侄子西恩 |
[20:12] | who hexed your nephew, Sean? | 下咒的女巫呢? |
[20:20] | We’d need some time to discuss– | 我们需要点时间讨论… |
[20:22] | I don’t have time! | 我没有时间 |
[20:26] | Nor do I like being asked to wait. | 我也不喜欢别人叫我等待 |
[20:31] | You may have all the vampires | 或许你可以吓唬住 |
[20:34] | in this town cowering in fear, | 这个城市所有的吸血鬼 |
[20:37] | but right now, you are dealing with the humans, | 但现在你是在跟人类打交道 |
[20:40] | and unless you plan on killing all of us, | 除非你打算杀掉我们所有人 |
[20:43] | I politely suggest you do as I say, | 不然我建议你照我的话做 |
[20:47] | and give us time to discuss it. | 给我们时间讨论一下 |
[20:53] | You know, what I like about you, Father, | 你知道我欣赏你什么吗,神父? |
[20:56] | is, you’re aware of my reputation | 就是你明知道我的名声 |
[20:59] | and yet still you stand tall against me. | 却仍然无惧与我作对 |
[21:03] | It’s admirable. | 我很敬佩 |
[21:06] | You have one hour. | 你有一小时 |
[21:13] | Track down that witch. | 找到那个女巫 |
[21:14] | Cell phone records, our guys in the Ninth. | 通话记录什么的,九区有我们的人 |
[21:17] | For the vampire? | 为了那个吸血鬼吗? |
[21:20] | No, for me. | 不,是为了我 |
[21:44] | Stop fussing, will you? Elijah will be here any minute. | 不要烦躁,好吗? 以利亚马上就回来 |
[21:46] | I feel like I’ve been microwaved. | 我觉得好像被放进了微波炉一样 |
[21:48] | Hey, just because you’re carrying a baby | 就算你怀着孩子 |
[21:51] | doesn’t mean you get to act like one. | 也不代表你就能像个孩子一样任性 |
[21:53] | I’m sure my little niece is healing you up as we speak. | 我想我的小侄女一定已经在治疗你了 |
[22:00] | What the hell is she doing here? | 她来这里做什么? |
[22:02] | -I’m trying to help. -Help? | – 我想帮忙 – 帮忙? |
[22:04] | You’re the reason we’re in this bloody mess. | 你正是让我们陷入这一切的罪魁祸首 |
[22:05] | Why aren’t we unlinked with this witch already, Elijah? | 为什么我们还没 跟这女巫解除连结呢,以利亚? |
[22:08] | Rebekah, let her do what she can. | 蕾贝卡,让她试试 |
[22:11] | I may know a way to slow the fever down, | 我或许有种方法能退烧 |
[22:13] | but I’m gonna need some special herbs. | 但我需要一些特殊的草药 |
[22:15] | I’ll text you a list. | 我会用简讯传个清单给你 |
[22:20] | Fine. Happy to play the fetch girl. | 好吧,很乐意为你们跑腿 |
[22:41] | Isn’t this Katie’s shop? | 这不是凯蒂的店吗? |
[22:45] | She leave you the keys in her will, | 她在遗嘱里把钥匙留给了你 |
[22:47] | or maybe it’s just help yourself Tuesday? | 还是今天是自助购物日呢? |
[22:49] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么? |
[22:52] | You know, I read that if you mix mugwort with sage, | 我听说如果将艾草与鼠尾草混合在一起 |
[22:54] | you’ve got quite the vampire repellant, | 就能得到一种强力的驱吸血鬼药 |
[22:55] | wards off even the most resilient pest. | 就算对最顽固的那种也有效 |
[22:58] | Why are you here? | 你又为什么来这里? |
[23:00] | Just keeping my city safe from thieves and vandals, | 保护我的城市免受小偷和流氓的破坏 |
[23:02] | but every time I turn around, I catch an Original | 但每当我稍微松懈时 总有一个真祖 |
[23:05] | with their hand in the cookie jar. | 被我抓个正着 |
[23:07] | Well, luckily for you, your cookies… | 那算你走运了 |
[23:11] | …are the last thing on my mind. | 我对你一点兴趣都没有 |
[23:13] | Oh, I can see that. Though I remember | 我知道 但我记得 |
[23:16] | a time when things were different. | 以前似乎并不是这样 |
[23:19] | Maybe once. Not anymore. | 或许有那么一次 但不会再发生了 |
[23:24] | Camphor. Found it. | 樟脑,找到了 |
[23:34] | (下九区夏博内街3631号) | |
[23:46] | Going somewhere? | 要出去吗? |
[23:49] | You’re early. | 你来早了 |
[23:51] | Well, it’s a good thing I am. | 还好我来得早 |
[23:53] | You seem hell-bent on enacting vengeance | 看起来你正准备独自一人 |
[23:55] | all on your lonesome. | 去实施你的复仇大计 |
[23:58] | The trouble is, I need something | 问题是,在你送爱格妮丝 |
[24:00] | from Agnes before you send her off | 去见上帝之前 |
[24:02] | to meet her maker. | 我要从她手上拿点东西 |
[24:04] | So, I propose we strike a deal. | 我提议我们来做个交易 |
[24:11] | Bring her here. | 把她带来 |
[24:13] | In exchange, I’ll even ensure your niece… | 作为交换,我会保证 |
[24:16] | …Cami, remains safe. | 你的侄女卡蜜的安全 |
[24:23] | I would so hate for her | 我真不愿将她 |
[24:26] | to get caught up in all this. | 卷进这一切 |
[24:34] | This is outrageous. What’s the charge? | 太过分了 我犯了什么罪? |
[24:38] | Please, Agnes. | 别装了,爱格妮丝 |
[24:40] | You know that Marcel runs the vampires in this town. | 你知道马赛尔统治着这个城市的吸血鬼 |
[24:43] | Who do you think runs everything else? | 你觉得是谁在控制其他的一切呢? |
[24:51] | I believe this is what you’re looking for. | 我想这就是你要找的东西 |
[24:54] | Hello, Agnes. | 你好,爱格妮丝 |
[24:57] | You made a deal with him? | 你竟然和他做交易? |
[24:59] | After what you did to Sean, | 你竟然狠心对西恩痛下毒手 |
[25:01] | I’d deal with the devil himself just to see you suffer. | 即使是与魔鬼做交易 我也要让你受尽折磨 |
[25:04] | You can’t hurt me. | 你不能伤害我 |
[25:06] | The entire witch community will turn against you. | 所有的女巫都不会放过你的 |
[25:08] | Enough! | 够了! |
[25:10] | Please. Enough. | 拜托,够了 |
[25:13] | I don’t care about witch politics. | 我不在乎你们女巫的权术 |
[25:16] | I don’t care about your ridiculous, | 我也不在乎你们那荒诞的 |
[25:18] | little Harvest ritual. | 收获祭仪式 |
[25:20] | What I care about is this trinket. | 我在乎的是这个小玩意 |
[25:25] | Undo its curse, or I’ll show you things worse than death. | 解除诅咒,否则我会让你比死更难受 |
[25:31] | Dark objects don’t come with an off switch. | 黑暗魔物可没有解除装置 |
[25:34] | The curse took root in Sophie. | 诅咒下在苏菲身上 |
[25:36] | She’s linked to your devil child. | 她和你的恶魔之子连结在一起 |
[25:42] | It’s just a matter of time. | 诅咒生效只是时间的问题 |
[25:44] | She’s burning up. We need to do this now. | 她体温越来越高,我们得马上开始 |
[25:48] | Get her in the water. | 把她放进水里 |
[25:51] | I don’t see how a midnight swim is supposed to help. | 我不明白午夜游泳会有什么帮助 |
[25:54] | Her temperature is sky high, | 她的体温极高 |
[25:55] | and the water, with the help of the herbs, | 水再加上草药 |
[25:57] | should cool us down. | 应该能把体温降下来 |
[25:59] | Drink this. | 喝下去 |
[26:01] | You’re gonna have to get her heart rate down. | 你要让她的心跳慢下来 |
[26:03] | And how do you suggest I do that? | 那我该怎么做? |
[26:04] | Hold her. | 抱住她 |
[26:05] | It’s a natural human remedy to slow the heart beating | 为自救使心跳变慢以及降低血压 |
[26:07] | and reduce blood pressure. | 是人类的本能 |
[26:08] | -This is never gonna work. -Davina will break that link. | – 这绝对行不通 – 黛维娜会打破这连结 |
[26:11] | We just need time. | 我们只需要一点时间 |
[26:42] | Oh, I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸了 |
[26:43] | Okay. Take long, deep breaths. | 没事的,深呼吸 |
[26:45] | Hayley, look at me. Long, deep breaths. | 海莉,看着我,深呼吸 |
[26:48] | Just focus on the sound of my voice. | 把注意力集中在我的声音上 |
[26:53] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的,你会没事的 You’ll be okay. |
[27:30] | I just felt it lift. | 我感觉到连结被消除了 |
[28:01] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来,上去吧 |
[28:05] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[28:08] | As soon as your brother finds out | 一旦你弟弟发现 |
[28:10] | that the link is broken, | 连结被打破了 |
[28:12] | he’ll kill Agnes. | 他一定会杀了爱格妮丝 |
[28:14] | I know you don’t owe me anything, | 我知道你不欠我什么 |
[28:16] | but please don’t let him kill her. | 但求你别让他杀了她 |
[28:23] | Elijah, she’s our only access | 以利亚,她是我们 |
[28:25] | to the power we need to survive. | 与生存所需的力量间唯一的桥梁 |
[28:27] | Promise me that you’ll stop him. | 答应我你会阻止他 |
[28:36] | It’s me. Where are you? | 是我,你在哪? |
[28:38] | Don’t hurt her. I’ll be there shortly. | 别伤害她,我马上过去 |
[28:44] | I’ll make you one last promise. | 我答应你最后一件事 |
[28:47] | I won’t let my brother kill Agnes. | 我不会让我弟弟杀了爱格妮丝 |
[28:59] | I know you were just using me to save your people… | 我知道你只是利用我来拯救你的族人 |
[29:03] | …but try it again, I’ll kill you. | 但若再有下次,我会杀了你 |
[29:21] | The unlinking worked. | 连结解除了 |
[29:23] | -Maybe now we can make plans– -Not now, Rebekah. | – 也许现在我们可以计划… – 现在不行,蕾贝卡 |
[29:25] | -Can we discuss this when I return? -I won’t be here when you return. | – 这事能等我回来再谈吗? – 你回来的时候我就不在了 |
[29:32] | That sounds like a goodbye. | 这听起来像是告别 |
[29:37] | I guess it is. | 就是告别 |
[29:39] | I only came to New Orleans to make sure you were safe. | 我来纽奥良只是为了确保你的安全 |
[29:43] | You are. | 你现在安全了 |
[29:45] | I thought that I might be able | 我本来以为我能 |
[29:47] | to convince you to come with me, but… | 说服你跟我一起走 |
[29:49] | …here you are, rushing off | 但你却急着投身于 |
[29:51] | into whatever Klaus and Marcel | 克劳斯、马赛尔 |
[29:53] | and the witches have cooked up… | 和女巫们的阴谋诡计中 |
[29:56] | …and I finally get it. | 我终于明白 |
[29:59] | You’ll never leave this city. | 你永远不会离开这城市 |
[30:03] | You’ll never leave Klaus. | 你永远不会离开克劳斯 |
[30:09] | Then you should stay. | 那你就该留下 |
[30:12] | This thing that you and Klaus and Marcel have, | 你和克劳斯还有马赛尔间的纠缠 |
[30:15] | I want no part of it. | 我不想扯上关系 |
[30:20] | I just want to be free. | 我只想自由自在地生活 |
[30:23] | Well, then go. | 那就去吧 |
[30:31] | You are free. | 你是自由的 |
[30:51] | Rebekah. | 蕾贝卡 |
[30:53] | Twice in one night. | 一晚见面两次 |
[30:55] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 我简直是太荣幸了 |
[30:58] | Call me old-fashioned, but I believe | 也许是我的作风老派 但我认为 |
[31:01] | farewells are best in person. | 告别还是亲自来的好 |
[31:05] | Got Elijah back, and now you’re both | 你救回了以利亚,现在你们俩 |
[31:06] | gonna tuck tail and run. | 要夹着尾巴逃跑了 |
[31:08] | Smart girl. | 聪明啊 |
[31:12] | Have a nice life. | 祝你幸福 |
[31:13] | He’s staying, and I’m not running. | 他要留下来,我的离开也并非逃跑 |
[31:15] | I’m disembarking a sinking ship. | 我只是在沉船前趁早脱身 |
[31:17] | People been saying the city | 我还是孩子时,人们就一直在说 |
[31:18] | has been sinking since I was a boy. | 这城市会没落 |
[31:20] | It ain’t going anywhere. | 如今依旧欣欣向荣 |
[31:23] | But, hey, how about one for the road? | 嘿,临别前来喝一杯怎么样? |
[31:30] | Why, so you can liquor me up | 怎么,你想把我灌醉 |
[31:31] | and convince me to stay? | 然后说服我留下来吗? |
[31:37] | Why else did you come here? | 若非如此,你为什么要来? |
[31:41] | I came to say goodbye. | 我是来说再见的 |
[31:49] | Then say it. | 那就说吧 |
[31:59] | (WHlSPERS) Good riddance. | 终于解脱了 |
[32:29] | You’re a piece of work, Agnes… | 你是个狠角色,爱格妮丝 |
[32:32] | …but guess what? | 但你知道吗? |
[32:35] | I’m quite a piece of work myself. | 我也不是好惹的 |
[32:38] | You know, I contemplated leaving bits of you | 你知道吗,我打算以你的残骸 |
[32:42] | artfully arranged outside your family’s tomb. | 装饰你家族的墓园 |
[32:46] | I thought it would leave a fitting message. | 我想这下总该能杀鸡做猴了 |
[32:49] | -(GASPS) -Don’t touch my family. | 不许伤害我的家人 |
[32:52] | ELlJAH: Leave her! | 放开她 |
[32:57] | I gave my word. | 我许下了承诺 |
[33:01] | You tend to give your word | 你许下诺言的时机 |
[33:03] | at the most inopportune times, brother. | 总是如此不合时宜,哥哥 |
[33:05] | We’ve been doing things your way all day. | 今天所有人一直照你的指示行动 |
[33:08] | Come on. | 来嘛 |
[33:09] | Just one little snap, and it’s toodle-oo, Agnes. | 轻轻一扭就能把爱格妮丝送上西天 |
[33:12] | She deserves it. | 这是她罪有应得 |
[33:14] | Niklaus, do not make another move. | 尼克劳斯,别轻举妄动 |
[33:18] | You have asked for my forgiveness. | 你想要我的原谅 |
[33:21] | I will grant you that forgiveness… | 我可以原谅你 |
[33:25] | …but do not make me break my word. | 但不要让我违背诺言 |
[33:42] | My noble brother. | 我高尚的哥哥 |
[33:45] | How’s that for personal growth, eh? | 这算是显着的成长吧? |
[33:48] | Still, it is just like you to spoil my fun. | 你还是一如既往地爱扫我的兴 |
[33:54] | Oh, not necessarily. | 这可不一定 |
[34:13] | You know, I swore you would not die | 我许下的诺言是 |
[34:15] | by my brother’s hand. | 你不会死在我弟弟手上 |
[34:19] | I said nothing… | 我可没说过 |
[34:21] | …of my own. | 你不会死在我手上 |
[34:27] | No one hurts my family and lives. | 没人在伤害我的家人后能安然无恙 |
[34:35] | No one. | 谁都不能 |
[34:55] | I’ve been away from this home almost 100 years, | 我离开这里快一百年了 |
[34:58] | and you haven’t changed a thing in my bedroom. | 你居然让我的房间保留原样,丝毫未变 |
[35:01] | I guess I was holding out hope that you’d come back to it. | 我想我也许是为了等你回来 |
[35:05] | Although I imagine it’s not quite as comfortable | 但这里的床应该没有 |
[35:08] | as those beds at the Palace Royale. | 皇宫饭店来得舒服吧 |
[35:13] | It’s plenty comfortable. | 怎么会,这床很舒服 |
[35:16] | I’m famished. | 我饿了 |
[35:22] | Nah. Apples aren’t my thing. | 我不喜欢吃苹果 |
[35:24] | They were your favorite once upon a time. | 这曾经是你的最爱 |
[35:26] | Yeah. They were. | 是的,曾经是 |
[35:27] | Get my ass beat if I ever ate them | 我在种植园干活时 |
[35:29] | working on that plantation, | 若敢偷吃苹果会被打个半死 |
[35:30] | even the spoiled ones. | 即使是腐坏的也不例外 |
[35:34] | Now they just remind me of a time | 现在它们只会让我想起 |
[35:35] | when I couldn’t have things. | 我一无所有的日子 |
[35:37] | Well, now you can have whatever you want. | 如今你能获得想要的一切 |
[35:43] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走 |
[35:45] | And go where, Rebekah? | 跟你去哪,蕾贝卡? |
[35:46] | Wherever we want to. | 去任何我们想去的地方 |
[35:48] | We can build a home together. | 我们可以共组家庭 |
[35:49] | We can leave behind Klaus and this city | 把克劳斯、这座城市 |
[35:53] | and those Orphan Annie vampires. | 还有那些孤儿般的吸血鬼都抛诸脑后 |
[35:55] | Whoa, those Orphan Annie vampires are my family, | 那些孤儿般的吸血鬼是我的家人 |
[35:57] | and this city is my home. | 这座城市是我的家园 |
[35:59] | It was my home, too, once. I left. | 这也曾是我的家园 我离开了 |
[36:02] | You ran. I stayed. | 你逃离了,我留下了 |
[36:05] | This empire, it thrives because of me, | 这个帝国因我而兴盛 |
[36:08] | and you want me to run. | 你却想让我弃它而去 |
[36:11] | A man does not run from his home. | 人不会逃离自己的家 |
[36:13] | I have lived a lot longer than you, Marcellus. | 我比你活得久得多,马赛勒斯 |
[36:15] | I have seen kings rise and fall. | 我见证过王朝的兴衰 |
[36:19] | If there is one thing I know to be true, | 我只确定一件事 |
[36:20] | it is that no matter how big your empire becomes, | 那就是不论你的帝国有多庞大 |
[36:23] | it is nothing | 若无人与你分享 |
[36:25] | if you have no one to share it with. | 那些都是虚无 |
[36:30] | You want New Orleans, have it. | 你想要纽奥良 那就拿去 |
[36:40] | I won’t be here to stop you. | 我不会阻止你 |
[36:58] | Where is he? I’ve been trying to find him all day. | 他在哪?我找了他一整天了 |
[37:00] | Marcel knows that Klaus lied about where he lives. | 马赛尔知道尼克劳斯 没有告诉他真实的住处 |
[37:03] | I’m not his damn keeper, Josh. | 我可不是他的监护人,小约 |
[37:05] | Fine. Just tell him to call me, please. | 好吧,那就叫他打个电话给我,拜托了 |
[37:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:35] | (GROANS) What the hell, Josh? | 想怎样啊,小约? |
[37:40] | Hi, there. | 你好 |
[37:43] | I’m Marcel. | 我是马赛尔 |
[37:45] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们好像没见过 |
[37:54] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[37:55] | Do you remember the promise I made you? | 记得我对你的承诺吗? |
[37:58] | Promise? No. | 承诺?不记得 |
[38:02] | Yes. | 想起来了 |
[38:05] | You promised you’d find out what happened to Sean. | 你答应我你会查出西恩到底怎么了 |
[38:08] | And I kept my word. | 我信守了承诺 |
[38:11] | Your twin brother’s behavior | 你双胞胎哥哥的行为 |
[38:12] | was not born of natural causes. | 不是他自己的意愿 |
[38:15] | A witch hexed him to commit those murders | 一个女巫下咒让他杀那些人 |
[38:18] | and to kill himself. | 然后自杀 |
[38:21] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[38:23] | I knew he wasn’t crazy. | 我就知道他没有疯 |
[38:27] | Who is this witch? | 那个女巫是谁? |
[38:29] | You needn’t trouble yourself over her. | 你不用再烦脑这件事了 |
[38:32] | She has already paid for her actions in blood. | 她已经为此血债血偿了 |
[38:36] | What? Wait. You killed somebody? | 什么?等等,你杀人了? |
[38:39] | Well, I had a hand in the matter, yeah. | 我确实帮了点忙 |
[38:45] | Forgive me if I’m a little surprised by your reaction. | 原谅我对你的反应有点意外 |
[38:48] | How the hell am l supposed to react? | 那我应该怎么反应? |
[38:50] | You just made me culpable in a revenge murder | 你把我牵扯进一场复仇谋杀中 |
[38:52] | I never asked for. | 而我从未要求过 |
[38:53] | I’ve been alive for a thousand years, | 我活了数千年 |
[38:55] | and, I can assure you, many people have died | 我向你保证,很多人死于 |
[38:57] | for far less. | 更微不足道的理由 |
[38:59] | Besides, now you can find comfort in the truth. | 再说,你知道真相了,能好过一些了 |
[39:05] | The truth? You compel me. | 真相? 你魅惑了我 |
[39:08] | You make me at peace with something | 你让我平静地接受了一些 |
[39:10] | that should be tearing me up inside. | 原本该让我撕心裂肺的事 |
[39:13] | I don’t know how, but I will undo | 虽然不知道怎么做,但我会 |
[39:17] | whatever the hell it is you’ve done to me, | 想尽一切办法解除它 |
[39:20] | and when I do, | 到那个时候 |
[39:23] | you’re gonna wish you never laid eyes on me. | 你会后悔见过我 |
[39:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[39:47] | Where you been? | 你去哪了? |
[39:49] | Not still mad about our tiff the other night, are you? | 你不是还在为我们那晚小争吵生气吧? |
[39:57] | Water under the bridge. | 过去的都过去了 |
[39:58] | Cami is all yours if you’re interested. | 如果你还感兴趣的话,卡蜜归你了 |
[40:01] | I’m feeling like now is not the right time | 我觉得我现在 |
[40:03] | for me to pursue a relationship. | 不太适合谈恋爱 |
[40:06] | Life is all about timing, you know? | 时机就是一切,你懂吗? |
[40:09] | Speaking of, I swung by your place earlier | 说到这个,我稍早去了你的住处 |
[40:12] | to commiserate over a drink, | 想找你喝酒谈心 |
[40:14] | but I must’ve just missed you. | 但你刚好不在 |
[40:18] | The Palace Royale didn’t suit me. | 皇宫饭店不太适合我 |
[40:21] | I moved on weeks ago. | 我几周前就搬走了 |
[40:23] | No. I mean your other place. | 不,我是说你另一个住处 |
[40:39] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[40:40] | Interesting location to put down your roots, | 有意思的落脚处 |
[40:43] | same plantation where I was a slave. | 就在我当奴隶的地方 |
[40:48] | I guess that’s why you never invited me over. | 我想这就是你从不邀请我过去的原因吧 |
[40:51] | Well, how rude of me. I’ll speak to Elijah. | 我太失礼了 我会跟以利亚说的 |
[40:55] | I’m sure he’ll be pleased to host | 我相信他今晚一定很乐意 |
[40:56] | you and Davina for the evening. | 招待你和黛维娜 |
[40:59] | Especially after you were so hospitable to him. | 尤其是在你如此热情招待过他之后 |
[41:09] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:12] | I look forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[41:24] | Goodbye means goodbye, Elijah. | 再见就是再见,以利亚 |
[41:27] | Is she with you? | 她和你在一起吗? |
[41:29] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[41:31] | Hayley is gone. Where is she? | 海莉不见了,她在哪? |
[41:33] | What? | 什么? |
[41:37] | Marcel was here. | 马赛尔来过这里了 |