时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | KLAUS: My siblings and I are the first vampires in history. | 我和我的兄弟姊妹是历史上 最早的吸血鬼 |
[00:05] | The Originals. | 是真祖家族 |
[00:06] | Three hundred years ago, we helped build New Orleans. | 三百年前,我们帮助建立了纽奥良 |
[00:09] | In our absence, a new king arose. | 我们不在的时候,一个新的国王崛起了 |
[00:12] | Now, I’ve returned and taken his kingdom as my own. | 现在我重回这里,将他的王国占为己有 |
[00:15] | I had hoped this would bring our family together. | 我曾希望这能让我的家族团结一致 |
[00:18] | I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[00:19] | I wanted our home back, so I’m going to live there, | 我想夺回我们的家 所以我要去那里生活 |
[00:22] | and the two of you, you can stay here together and rot. | 你们两个 就一起待在这里慢慢腐烂吧 |
[00:27] | You’re coming with me, little wolf. | 你跟我走,小狼 |
[00:28] | Why would I go anywhere with you? | 我干嘛要跟你走? |
[00:30] | You can fight me on this, but you will lose. | 你可以反抗我,但你赢不了我 |
[00:32] | As will anyone else who tries to stop you getting in this car. | 任何想阻止你上车的人也赢不了我 |
[00:45] | Let us begin with a toast to our shared gift, immortality. | 首先,让我们举杯 敬我们共有的恩赐,永生 |
[00:52] | After 1,000 years, | 一千年后 |
[00:54] | one might expect for life to be less keenly felt, | 你们也许会以为生活会感觉不那么强烈 |
[00:56] | for its beauties and its sorrows to diminish with time. | 因为随着时间 生活的美丽与哀愁会减弱 |
[01:01] | But as vampires, | 但身为吸血鬼 |
[01:03] | we feel more deeply than humans could possibly imagine. | 我们的感受是人类难以想像地深刻 |
[01:11] | Insatiable need, exquisite pain. | 永不满足的需求 剧烈的痛苦 |
[01:30] | Our victories, and our defeats. | 这是我们的胜利 也是我们的失败 |
[01:37] | You can’t afford your wounded pride. | 没时间安抚你受伤的自尊心了 |
[01:40] | With Klaus in control of your empire, | 克劳斯掌控着你的帝国 |
[01:41] | you need to give him what he craves most, loyalty. | 你得给他他最渴望得到的东西 忠诚 |
[01:44] | Or at least the illusion of it. | 或者至少给他忠诚的错觉 |
[01:46] | I ambushed him, tried to bury him alive. | 我埋伏了他,试图将他活埋 |
[01:50] | He’s not going to trust me. | 他再也不会信任我了 |
[01:51] | He will because he wants your allegiance. | 他会的,因为他想得到你的效忠 |
[01:54] | Speaking from experience, I know that if you play the part, | 以往的经验让我明白 如果你表现出忠诚 |
[01:57] | all is forgiven. But if you give him any reason to doubt you, | 没什么不能原谅的 但如果你给了他任何理由去怀疑你 |
[02:00] | he will strike back. | 他就会反击 |
[02:06] | Make me a promise, Marcel. | 答应我,马赛尔 |
[02:09] | You do whatever it takes to stay alive. | 你要不惜一切代价活下去 |
[02:15] | To my city, my home again. | 敬我的城市,这里又成为我的家园 |
[02:18] | May the blood never cease to flow. | 愿鲜血永不停止流动 |
[02:21] | And the party never end. | 愿派对永不结束 |
[02:26] | MAN: I just don’t get it, man. | 我不明白,兄弟 |
[02:27] | You know we would’ve stood with you till the end. | 你知道我们会支持你直到最后 |
[02:30] | Letting you do that would’ve been letting you die, | 那么做只会害死你们 |
[02:32] | and you’re still my people. | 而你们仍是我的人 |
[02:34] | For now, just follow my lead. | 现在,听我的指挥就好 |
[02:36] | Trust me, it ain’t over yet. | 相信我,这还没完呢 |
[02:38] | To New Orleans. | 敬纽奥良 |
[02:39] | -To New Orleans. -ALL: New Orleans. | – 敬纽奥良 – 纽奥良 |
[02:44] | I understand that some of you may have questions | 我明白你们有些人也许会对最近 |
[02:46] | regarding the recent change in leadership, | 领导者的变动心存疑惑 |
[02:49] | and I invited you here tonight to assure you | 我今晚邀请你们来是向你们解释清楚 |
[02:51] | that you are not defeated. | 你们不是被打败了 |
[02:54] | No. My intentions moving forward are to celebrate what we have. | 不是,我下一步打算 就是庆祝我们所拥有的 |
[02:59] | What Marcel, in fact, took… | 实际上是马赛尔夺走 |
[03:06] | …and built into this; | 并建立形成的 |
[03:09] | a true community of vampires. | 一个真正的吸血鬼社区 |
[03:15] | What about her, the wolf? | 那她呢,这个狼人? |
[03:20] | Had you let me finish, Diego, you would know that | 让我说完,迪亚哥 你知道 |
[03:25] | there is, of course, one further matter I would like to address. | 当然还有另外一件事我要解释 |
[03:29] | As many of you know, the girl is carrying my child. | 你们许多人都知道 这女孩怀了我的孩子 |
[03:34] | Consequently, I trust you will all pay her the appropriate respect. | 因此,我相信 你们都会给她应有的尊重 |
[03:39] | However, I understand that some of you are concerned | 然而,我知道你们有些人很关心 |
[03:42] | by this vicious rumor… | 那个恶毒的传闻 |
[03:45] | …that I intend to use the blood of our child to create Hybrids. | 说我想要利用孩子的血 制造混合种 |
[03:52] | I assure you, I do not. | 我向你们保证,我不会这么做 |
[03:55] | Father of the year. | 年度最佳父亲 |
[03:59] | It appears I will have to earn your trust. | 显然我得赢得你们的信任 |
[04:02] | Very well. | 很好 |
[04:03] | We’ll eliminate the root of your anxiety. | 我们会消除你们焦虑的根源 |
[04:06] | You see, how can I sire any Hybrids | 你们想想,如果河口 没有任何活着的狼人 |
[04:10] | if there are no more werewolves alive in the bayou to turn? | 我还怎么制造出混合种呢? |
[04:14] | What? Klaus, no. | 什么?克劳斯,不行 |
[04:16] | So eat, drink, and be merry, | 所以,尽情吃喝,尽情欢乐 |
[04:19] | and tomorrow I suggest you have yourselves a little wolf hunt. | 而明天 我建议你们去猎猎狼人 |
[04:23] | Go ahead. Have fun. | 去吧,开心一下 |
[04:28] | Kill them all. | 杀光他们 |
[04:31] | 剧名:统御之痛 | |
[04:37] | Absolutely not. I paid for that. | 绝对不行,我付过钱了 |
[04:40] | Please. | 拜托 |
[04:41] | You never paid for anything in your life. | 千万不要为任何东西付出代价 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[04:42] | I hardly see how that’s relevant. | 我看不出这有什么关系 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[04:45] | Nik is just punishing us. | 尼克在惩罚我们 |
[04:47] | Well, we’ve hurt him deeply, | 我们伤害了他 |
[04:49] | it would appear. | 看起来伤得还很深 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:51] | We believed the worst about him the one time in a million | 每当我们以为 已经见识到他最坏的一面 |
[04:53] | when the worst wasn’t actually the truth. | 却一次又一次发现那都不是真的 主演:克莱儿荷特 |
[04:56] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪? |
[04:58] | To ensure that Hayley doesn’t suffer for our mistakes. | 确保海莉没有因为我们的错误而受罪 |
[05:01] | 主演:菲比托金 | |
[05:02] | If Niklaus is feeling vindictive, | 尼克劳斯现在正怀恨在心 |
[05:04] | we cannot trust that she is safe. | 我们不能相信她是安全的 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[05:13] | So, then I bit Elijah, and left him in the bayou | 所以我咬了以利亚 把他留在河口 |
[05:17] | with my Hybrid venom in his veins. | 任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 |
[05:19] | Serves him right for making such vile accusations against me. | 让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[05:24] | And then… | 然后 |
[05:27] | Are you taking this down? | 你在记录吗? |
[05:28] | To be clear, if the Quarter is yours now, | 先说清楚,如果法语区现在是你的 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[05:31] | you still need me why? | 你为什么还需要我呢? |
[05:33] | My memoirs. | 我的回忆录 |
[05:34] | A thousand years of history isn’t going to write itself. | 一千年的历史又不会自己写出来 |
[05:39] | Cami, what are you doing here? | 卡蜜,你在这里做什么? |
[05:42] | My question exactly. | 我也想问 |
[05:44] | Oh, it’s quite all right. She knows. | 没关系的,她知道 |
[05:46] | -She does? -That you’re vampires? | – 她知道了? – 知道你们是吸血鬼吗? |
[05:49] | Don’t worry. He’s compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave. | 别担心,他已经魅惑我 一离开就会忘记这一切 |
[05:53] | That way, I’m too busy agonizing over whether or not I’m losing | 那样的话,我就忙着苦恼 我到底是不是疯了 |
[05:55] | my damn mind to realize I’m playing spy for an immortal egomaniac. | 而不会意识到我在为一个 长生不死的自大狸做间谋 |
[06:00] | You compelled her to go out with me, didn’t you? | 你魅惑她和我约会,是不是? |
[06:03] | And I thought you really liked me. | 我以为你是真的喜欢我 |
[06:05] | So did l. | 我也这么以为 |
[06:06] | Well, to be clear, I only compelled you to give him a chance. | 先说清楚 我只是魅惑你让你给他个机会 |
[06:09] | Anything you felt for him was quite real. | 你对他的感觉都是真的 |
[06:13] | 制片:兰斯安德森 | |
[06:14] | And, for the record, | 再声明一下 |
[06:16] | the level of awkwardness we’re all currently experiencing | 我们现在感受到的这种尴尬 |
[06:19] | is entirely genuine. | 完全是真实的 |
[06:21] | You think you’re so clever, don’t you, | 你自以为很聪明,是吗? |
[06:23] | compelling the poor, naive bartender? | 魅惑一个可怜天真的酒保 |
[06:26] | Look what I found, real me, not your compelled therapist. | 看看我发现了什么 真实的我,不是你魅惑的治疗师 |
[06:32] | Well, actually I prefer devoted stenographer. | 实际上 我更喜欢称你为敬业的速记员 |
[06:35] | You think this is funny, messing with my mind? | 你觉得扰乱我的心智很有趣吗? |
[06:38] | My sanity is not a joke. | 我的理智可不是什么玩笑 |
[06:41] | No, love, I don’t believe it is. | 不,亲爱的,我也认为不是 |
[06:46] | You never found this. | 你从来没有发现这张照片 |
[06:48] | You will remember nothing of our life | 你离开这里以后就会忘记 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
[06:49] | as vampires when you leave here. | 我们是吸血鬼的所有事情 制片:朗恩麦克劳德 |
[06:51] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[06:55] | I think that just about does it for the day. | 我想今天就到这里吧 |
[06:59] | You may go. | 你可以走了 |
[07:17] | Going somewhere? | 想去哪吗? |
[07:23] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[07:24] | You shouldn’t be here. Klaus has his guys watching me. | 你不该来这里 克劳斯派他的手下盯着我 |
[07:27] | -I wouldn’t worry about them. -(GRUNTlNG) | 我倒不担心他们 |
[07:32] | Come. We mustn’t linger. Let’s get you someplace safe. | 走吧,我们不能逗留太久 我们替你找个安全的地方 |
[07:34] | No. You don’t have to worry about me. I’m fine. | 不,你不用担心我,我很好 编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森 |
[07:37] | I’ve been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. | 我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下 |
[07:39] | I’ve been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. | 我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下 导演:乔许巴特勒 |
[07:41] | It’s the werewolves who need help. | 那些狼人才需要帮助 导演:乔许巴特勒 |
[07:43] | He ordered a wolf hunt as some jacked-up peace offering | 为了向马赛尔那群人示好 |
[07:46] | to Marcel’s crew. | 他发起了对狼人的猎杀行动 |
[07:48] | -You have to help them. -Out in the bayou? | – 你们一定要帮帮他们 – 在河口吗? |
[07:51] | Do we look like a bloody vampire rescue squad? | 我们看起来像吸血鬼救援小队吗? |
[07:55] | I think you should be grateful we came to save you. | 我们能来救你你就该感恩了 |
[07:57] | Listen, Rebekah. All my life, | 听着,蕾贝卡,我这一生 |
[08:00] | I’ve wanted to know who my real family was, | 都在寻找我真正的家人 |
[08:02] | and just as I find out that they’re out there in the bayou, | 我才刚发现他们在河口 |
[08:05] | Klaus orders them killed. | 克劳斯就下令要杀了他们 |
[08:12] | You want to help me? | 你们想帮我? |
[08:14] | Help my people, please. | 那就帮帮我的族人 求求你们 |
[08:21] | Humans have called a meeting. | 人类召开了会议 |
[08:22] | They’re not exactly thrilled with the new status quo. | 他们对现状不太满意 |
[08:25] | How unfortunate for them. | 那真是遗憾 |
[08:27] | MARCEL: Look. It’s your show now, | 现在是你出马的时候了 |
[08:28] | but you want to know how I built what I built? Politics. | 但你如果想知道我如何建立这个帝国 那就是政治 |
[08:31] | A little diplomacy goes a long way, especially with the human faction. | 一点点交际手腕就能让你走很远 这招尤其对人类管用 |
[08:36] | Duly noted. | 明白了 |
[08:41] | I haven’t thought about this night in ages. | 我已经很久没回想起那晚的事了 |
[08:43] | 1919, the Opera House just before it burned. | 1919年,旧歌剧院被烧毁之前 |
[08:47] | This was the end of an era. | 这是一个时代的终结 |
[08:51] | Now, in the interest of new beginnings, | 为了有个崭新的开始 |
[08:53] | I feel there are some things I should probably confess to you. | 我觉得我需要向你坦白些事情 |
[08:58] | But where to begin? | 但从哪里说起呢? |
[09:01] | Thierry was never disloyal to you. | 提艾里从来没有背叛过你 |
[09:03] | I set him up in an attempt to locate my brother. | 为了找到我哥哥,我陷害了他 |
[09:05] | He’s your friend, and consequently, | 既然他是你朋友 |
[09:07] | he can return to the compound at your discretion. | 如果你想的话,他可以回来 |
[09:11] | Cami’s part you just learned, and then there’s young Joshua. | 卡蜜的事你也知道了 还有约书亚那小伙子 |
[09:15] | I’ve been compelling him from the beginning, | 我一开始就魅惑他了 |
[09:17] | although I suspect you already knew that, | 但我想你已经知道了 |
[09:19] | as he was the one who led me into your trap. | 毕竟是他让我掉入了你的陷阱 |
[09:22] | I may have fed the kid some misinformation. | 我好像告诉过他一些错误的讯息 |
[09:26] | And then there’s Davina. | 还有黛维娜 |
[09:28] | She’s a powerful weapon. | 她是个强大的武器 |
[09:29] | At this point, I’d like to keep her close at hand. | 眼下,我希望她能随时待命 |
[09:32] | I think we should have her move into the compound here with us. | 我认为我们应该让她 搬来和我们一起住 |
[09:35] | She can’t leave the attic. I already tried to move her once. | 她不能离开阁楼 我曾经试图带她走 |
[09:39] | Yes. About that, turns out your little witch is quite the actress. | 是的,关于那件事,事实上 你的小女巫演技真的不错 |
[09:43] | She made a deal with Elijah while he was in captivity, | 她和被囚禁的以利亚做了一个交易 |
[09:46] | tricked you into letting her stay put | 骗你让她留在那里 |
[09:47] | in exchange for some spells from our mother’s grimoire. | 以换取我母亲魔法书中的一些咒语 |
[09:52] | Good to know. | 多谢你告诉我 |
[09:53] | Is that all? | 还有吗? |
[09:55] | I do believe it is. | 应该就这些了 |
[09:58] | Appreciate the honesty. | 感谢你的开诚布公 |
[10:00] | Ah. | 嗯 |
[10:02] | Meeting is in an hour. | 会议安排在一小时后 |
[10:16] | (不要相信克劳斯告诉你的任何事) | |
[10:27] | (手提包的内袋) | |
[10:37] | (BEEPS) KLAUS’ VOlCE: So, then I bit Elijah, | 所以我咬了以利亚 |
[10:40] | and left him in the bayou with my Hybrid venom in his veins. | 把他留在河口 任我混合种的毒液在他血管中流窜 |
[10:43] | Serves him right for making such vile accusations against me. | 让他为那些卑鄙的指控付出代价 |
[10:49] | You’re going to love it at the compound. | 你一定会喜欢那地方的 |
[10:51] | I already got the best room in the place picked out. | 我已经为你挑选了那里最好的房间 |
[10:54] | I can’t leave. Remember what happened last time? | 我不能离开 记得上次发生的事情吗? |
[11:00] | I know about your deal with Elijah. | 我知道你和以利亚的交易了 |
[11:03] | We can’t be lying to each other. | 我们不能对彼此撒谎 |
[11:05] | I’m trying to protect you. With the witches still looking | 我在试图保护你 那些女巫为了收种祭 |
[11:08] | to kill you for the Harvest, believe me, you’re safest with us. | 还会试图杀了你 相信我,你和我们在一起最安全 |
[11:10] | Plus, there’s excellent light in the afternoon. | 而且那里午后的阳光很棒 |
[11:15] | I see you’re an artist. | 看来你是个艺术家 |
[11:18] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[11:20] | I look forward to witnessing your many talents. | 我很期待欣赏你的各种才华 |
[11:25] | Was this his idea? | 这是他的主意吗? |
[11:26] | Davina, please. | 黛维娜,别这样 |
[11:28] | I understand you’re devoted to Marcel, | 我明白你效忠于马赛尔 |
[11:31] | but Marcel is devoted to me. | 但马赛尔效忠于我 |
[11:34] | I assume you want what’s best for all of us. | 我觉得你也想让大家都好吧 |
[11:43] | We have a meeting to attend downstairs. | 我们要下楼开会了 |
[11:55] | Look. I’ll get someone to pick up your things. | 我会派人来收拾你的东西 |
[11:58] | We’ll get you settled in right. | 我们会把你安顿好的 |
[12:00] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[12:11] | Klaus, Marcel, thank you for coming. | 克劳斯,马赛尔,感谢你们前来 |
[12:13] | We are aware of the change in leadership in your community, | 我们获悉了最近在你们群体中 领导权的变动 |
[12:17] | and we thought it was time to make the appropriate introductions. | 我们想是时候做正式的介绍了 |
[12:21] | We want to be sure you understand how things work around here. | 我们希望你能明白这里的规矩 |
[12:25] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
[12:26] | What the Mayor means | 市长的意思是 |
[12:29] | is that we just want some assurance that this new development | 我们只是想确认一下最近的变化 |
[12:32] | isn’t going to endanger our city or its inhabitants. | 不会威胁到我们的城市和居民 |
[12:34] | Look, you freaks do your thing, and we’ll look the other way. | 听着,你们这帮怪物做些什么 我们就当作不知道 |
[12:40] | As long as our pockets stay full, we won’t have a problem. | 只要我们的利益不受损失 我们不会有任何异议 |
[12:45] | More importantly, there are rules. | 更重要的是,有些规矩需要遵守 |
[12:50] | No feeding on the locals. | 不能吸本地人的血 |
[12:51] | Don’t bring any unwanted attention to the city. | 不要让城市引来不必要的关注 |
[12:53] | History has proven that we can coexist peacefully. | 历史证明我们可以和平共处 |
[12:57] | -However, if you cross the line– -You answer to us. | – 但如果你们侵犯了底线… – 就要对我们有个交代 |
[13:00] | (LAUGHlNG) Okay. I’m sorry. Let me get this straight. | 好吧,不好意思 让我理清一下头绪 |
[13:05] | I’m to play supplicant to this pompous ass | 在这个自大狂 和他手下这群可笑的小偷面前 |
[13:07] | and his ridiculous group of petty thieves? | 我要表现得卑躬屈膝吗? |
[13:13] | Here are my terms. | 我的条件是这样的 |
[13:16] | You will take whatever scraps I see fit to leave you, | 你会得到我认为合适的施舍 |
[13:20] | and you will be grateful. | 并且感激不尽 |
[13:22] | If that doesn’t suit you, | 如果你有任何不满 |
[13:24] | I may decide you’ve outlived your usefulness. | 或许我会认为你就没有活着的价值了 |
[13:37] | Hey, they were obviously just here. | 他们显然刚刚还在这 |
[13:38] | Fan out, find them, and bring me some heads. | 分头去找,找到他们后,提头来见 |
[13:42] | I’d rather you didn’t. | 我劝你别这么做 |
[13:46] | What the hell are you doing out here? | 你们来这干什么? |
[13:48] | I’ve come to suggest you seek other hunting grounds. | 我是来建议你另寻他处进行狩猎 |
[13:51] | Suggestion noted. | 这建议我听到了 |
[13:53] | Now, Diego, it would be such a shame | 迪亚哥,这么帅气的脸蛋 |
[13:55] | to have to rearrange that pretty face. | 被伤了岂不可惜? |
[14:00] | What the hell you care about wolves? | 你们怎么会在乎狼人的死活? |
[14:01] | Generally, I don’t. | 一般来说,我毫不在乎 |
[14:04] | However, this particular clan is not to be touched. | 但唯独这支狼族你们动不得 |
[14:07] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[14:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[14:16] | Nothing here, anyway. | 反正这里什么也没有 |
[14:24] | Great. I guess our job here is done. | 好极了,我想我们的任务完成了 |
[14:32] | Not quite. | 还没有 |
[14:35] | We’re not here to harm you. | 我们不是来伤害你的 |
[14:38] | Hello, again. | 又见面了 |
[14:40] | Eve, was it? | 你叫伊芙,对吧? |
[14:42] | One of Hayley’s litter-mates, I presume. | 你就是海莉的小亲友之一吧 |
[14:44] | Hayley sent you here to protect us, didn’t she? | 是海莉叫你们来保护我们的,对吧? |
[14:46] | Tell her we appreciate the concern, | 请转告她我们感谢她的关心 |
[14:48] | but we’ve been looking out for ourselves for a while now. | 但我们一直以来都能照顾自己 |
[14:51] | Nobody finds us unless we want to be found. | 除非我们自愿现身 否则没人能找到我们 |
[14:53] | Well, we found you, so… | 我们这不就找到你了吗?所以… |
[14:56] | Like I said… | 正如我所说… |
[14:59] | There’s something I thought you and your family should know about. | 我想有些事情 你和你的家族都需要知道 |
[15:19] | I think I was far more gracious than they deserved. | 我觉得我对他们已经很仁慈了 |
[15:25] | You’re disappointed by my lack of diplomacy. | 你对我的交际手段感到失望 |
[15:28] | Well, you, above all people, | 我想,最不需要他人提醒 |
[15:30] | should need no reminder of the human capacity for cruelty. | 人类有多残忍的就是你了 |
[15:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[15:40] | MAN: Mr. Mikaelson, just wanted to let you know, | 米卡森先生 只想知会你一声 |
[15:42] | the faction has considered your terms. | 我们已考虑过你的条件 |
[15:45] | We’ve reached a decision. | 我们达成了一致的决定 |
[15:46] | Have you? | 是吗? |
[16:17] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 该死,该死,该死! |
[16:22] | This is on you. | 这都是你的错 |
[16:24] | Now that you’re in charge, those are your guys laying dead. | 现在主事的人是你 这里死的都是你的人 |
[16:27] | Your guys. | 你的人 |
[16:28] | If you’re going to run this city, that better mean something to you. | 如果你想掌管这座城市 就不能视手下的生死于无物 |
[16:31] | Otherwise no one worth a damn is going to follow you, no one. | 否则没有任何有能之士 会愿意效忠于你,谁也不会 |
[16:36] | I was beginning to worry about you. | 我之前还有点担心你呢 |
[16:38] | I don’t think I could’ve taken any more of this deferential nonsense. | 我都快受不了你这副 假装恭敬顺从的模样了 |
[16:43] | I mean, clearly, I underestimated the faction. | 显然,是我低估了那帮人类 |
[16:46] | That won’t happen again. But tell me, now that we’ve arrived at this point, | 下不为例,但请告诉我 如今事情发展到这种地步 |
[16:50] | now that they have come into our home, | 如今他们胆敢闯进我们的家 |
[16:53] | visited this upon our people… | 伤害我们的人 |
[16:57] | How would you counsel me to respond? | 你认为我该如何反击呢? |
[17:01] | Let’s go kill them all. | 把他们杀个片甲不留 |
[17:05] | We’re surrounded by 20,000 acres of swamp. | 这周围有两万亩的沼泽 |
[17:09] | The ones born here know it like the backs of our hands. | 在这长大的狼人对地形了如指掌 |
[17:11] | We’ll be fine, but here, newcomers from out of state, | 我们不会有事,但这一带 有从别处来的狼人 |
[17:14] | not Hayley’s and my kin, but word spread about that baby of hers. | 他们与海莉和我们并非同族 但关于她孩子的消息传开了 |
[17:19] | A lot of werewolves want to see this miracle pregnancy for themselves. | 很多狼人想亲眼见证 这次奇迹般的妊娠 |
[17:22] | Only now the vampires are out looking for blood, | 但如今吸血鬼要把狼人赶尽杀绝 |
[17:24] | and all these werewolves new to the bayou, might not know where to hide. | 河口这些初来乍到的狼人 他们也许不知道该藏身于何处 |
[17:28] | You say that like we’re supposed to care. | 你说得好像我们应该在乎一样 |
[17:30] | Believe me, you’re going to want them kept alive. | 相信我,你们不会想让他们死的 |
[17:32] | And why is that? | 为什么? |
[17:34] | See for yourself. | 你们自己去看看吧 |
[17:49] | I know you’re in here, Josh. | 我知道你在这,小约 |
[17:53] | I can sense your fear. | 我能感觉到你的恐惧 |
[17:59] | I heard you were moving in. | 听说你搬进来住了 |
[18:02] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[18:04] | Uh, you know, I’m hiding out. You know, incognito. | 我在躲避追杀啊 试图隐姓埋名 |
[18:09] | Got to run for the hills, but I’m stuck here until it gets dark. | 本来得没命地逃跑 但直到天黑前我都得被困在这 |
[18:13] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[18:15] | Yeah, yeah. | 很好啊,没事 |
[18:18] | No, not really. I mean, I totally led Klaus into a trap | 不,其实一点都不好 我把克劳斯引进了一个陷阱中 |
[18:21] | that was like the most epic fail of all time. | 这该是史上最大的错误了 |
[18:23] | So, yeah, I’m kind of crapping my pants right now, | 所以我现在吓得都快尿裤子了 |
[18:25] | figuratively… so far. | 只是个比喻,目前而言 |
[18:29] | It’s okay. You can trust Marcel. | 没事的 你可以相信马赛尔 |
[18:32] | And if Klaus tries to hurt you, I’ll hurt him. | 而且如果克劳斯试图伤害你 我不会放过他 |
[18:36] | I’m sure if you could actually stop Klaus, | 我敢肯定,要是你真能阻止克劳斯 |
[18:39] | you would’ve done it already. | 一定早就动手了 |
[18:41] | You’re Hayley, Klaus’ wife. | 你是海莉,克劳斯的妻子 |
[18:44] | Ew. No. Never. | 不是,才不要嫁给他呢 |
[18:47] | I’m the pregnant werewolf, | 我是那个怀孕的狼人 |
[18:49] | and you must be the all-powerful super witch Davina. | 想必你就是那个法力强大的 超级女巫黛维娜 |
[18:54] | And let’s not forget Josh, newbie vampire way out of his element, | 还有小约 不自量力的菜鸟吸血鬼 |
[18:58] | voted most likely to die next. | 公认的下一个最有可能惨死的人 |
[19:00] | Oh, fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[19:02] | Hey, I’m just another one of Klaus’ prisoners. | 我也是克劳斯的囚犯 |
[19:06] | Of course, it would suck if he found out | 当然,如果让他发现 你还偷偷摸摸地藏身在此 |
[19:09] | you were still lurking around. | 就糟糕了 |
[19:14] | Maybe there’s a world where we can all look out for each other. | 也许我们可以 共同合作,相互照顾 |
[19:22] | I called you hours ago! | 我几小时前就打给你了 |
[19:24] | I came as fast as I could. | 我尽快赶来了 |
[19:26] | What’s going on? Your voicemail sounded… | 发生什么事了? 你的留言听起来… |
[19:30] | What, paranoid, unhinged? | 怎样?偏执多疑,精神错乱吗? |
[19:33] | Upset. | 不安 |
[19:34] | That picture I found, the one that was, I don’t know, | 我找到的那张照片 那张…我也不知道 |
[19:37] | a hundred years old, | 大概有一百年历史的老照片 |
[19:39] | you said it was just a coincidence, but… | 你说这只是巧合,但是… |
[19:42] | (BEEPS) CAMl (VOlCE): My sanity is not a joke. | 我的理智可不是什么玩笑 |
[19:44] | KLAUS (VOlCE): No, love, I don’t believe it is. | 不,亲爱的,我也认为不是 |
[19:48] | That’s my voice, but I don’t remember it. | 那是我的声音,但我不记得说过这话 |
[19:52] | I think it’s… I think it’s some kind of mind control. | 我觉得这…这可能是 精神控制之类的把戏 |
[19:55] | (CELL PHONE RlNGlNG) I think he’s erasing my memory! | 我觉得他消除了我的记忆 |
[19:58] | Yes? | 喂? |
[20:00] | They what? | 他们干了什么? |
[20:04] | We will talk about this later. | 这事我们以后再谈 |
[20:13] | Why wasn’t I consulted on this? | 为什么没人跟我商量? |
[20:15] | You’ve been gone for over eight months, Kieran. | 你离开了八个多月,基兰 |
[20:17] | We got used to doing things on our own. | 我们已经习惯了依靠自己 |
[20:20] | This Klaus Mikaelson, | 这个克劳斯米卡森 |
[20:21] | I don’t care who he is or what the rumors say. | 不管他是谁,谣言怎么传 |
[20:24] | He needed to be taught a lesson. | 他应该受点教训 |
[20:25] | You are going to start a war. | 你们会引发战争的 |
[20:27] | I’d like to see them try. | 他们有种就试试 |
[20:29] | Oh, and Kieran, this is the last time you call a meeting. | 对了,基兰 这是你最后一次召集我们 |
[20:33] | Next time you want to criticize our leadership, send a damn email. | 下次你再想批评我们的领导能力 请发电子邮件 |
[20:38] | I thought you called this meeting. | 我以为这次会议是你们召集的 |
[20:40] | The hell we did. | 是我们才怪 |
[20:42] | KLAUS: Actually, I called it. | 其实是我安排的 |
[20:45] | It appears I made a grave error during our earlier conference. | 看来之前与各位见面时 我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[20:49] | My friend Marcel offered me wise counsel, and I failed to heed it. | 我朋友马赛尔给了我明智的建议 而我却充耳不闻 |
[20:55] | Well, I’m glad to hear you’ve learned your lesson. | 你吸取了教训,我很欣慰 |
[20:57] | Oh, I won’t be making that mistake again. | 是啊,我不会再犯那种错误了 |
[21:01] | Marcel? | 马赛尔? |
[21:10] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[21:12] | After you. | 你先请 |
[21:22] | There he is, our lone survivor. | 看看他 唯一的幸存者 |
[21:26] | Such a sad day for our city. | 这个城市今天很不幸啊 |
[21:29] | Some of its best and brightest | 几位头脑聪明的精英 |
[21:31] | killed in a tragic boating accident on the Mississippi. | 在密西西比河上过到悲惨事故丧生 |
[21:34] | Rather nasty explosion, I heard. | 听说是很严重的爆炸 |
[21:41] | What am I going to do with you? | 我要怎么处置你呢? |
[21:44] | Okay. Hold up. | 好,先等等 |
[21:46] | I’ve known Kieran for a long time. | 我认识基兰很久了 |
[21:48] | He’s smart, and he’s fair. | 他很聪明,也很公正 |
[21:50] | He can do us more good alive than dead. | 他活着对我们更有好处 |
[21:53] | Not to mention he’s Cami’s uncle. | 再说他还是卡蜜的叔叔 |
[21:58] | Don’t see you care about much. | 你平时什么都不在乎 |
[22:00] | It’s kind of hard not to notice when you do. | 所以一旦在乎了,很容易看得出来 |
[22:04] | Very well. | 很好 |
[22:05] | Use this reprieve to remake your human faction. | 利用这次机会 重建你们这群人类小团体吧 |
[22:09] | And how do you expect me to remake the mayor? | 我要怎么重新找一个市长啊? |
[22:14] | Well, surely there’s a deputy mayor. | 应该有副市长吧 |
[22:16] | Choose new leaders, then we reopen negotiations. | 换一批领导人 我们再进行谈判 |
[22:26] | Wow, these wolves really travel in style, don’t they? | 这群狼人旅行还是很讲究的,不是吗? |
[22:32] | Empty. | 空的 |
[22:34] | Behind on their payments, perhaps. | 大概是没付租金吧 |
[22:36] | Shall we proceed then? | 要继续找吗? |
[22:37] | Let’s not and tell Hayley that we did. | 不要了,然后跟海莉说都找过了 |
[22:39] | Then you get to impress the girl, and I can go home. | 那样你让她对你有了好感 我也可以回家了 |
[22:41] | You know how hovels depress me. | 你知道我不喜欢小屋的 |
[22:44] | I’m not trying to impress the girl. | 我不是要让她对我有好感 |
[22:46] | I should bloody hope you are. Why else are we out here? | 我真希望你是呢 不然我们来这里干什么啊? |
[22:52] | Come on, Elijah. | 得了吧,以利亚 |
[22:53] | You’ve fallen for her. Admit it. | 你喜欢上她了,承认吧 |
[22:56] | May do wonders for the stick that’s lodged up your | 承认了之后也许 你长久以来的骄傲和闷骚 |
[22:58] | enduringly stoic ass if you did. | 就可以解脱了 |
[23:02] | If I admit to you that it’s complicated, would that suffice? | 我只能说,这事很复杂 这样可以吗 |
[23:05] | Or are you determined to torment me throughout this endeavor? | 还是说你一定要逼我说得一清二楚? |
[23:24] | Darling, we have to stop meeting like this. | 亲爱的,我们不能总是这样见面 |
[23:27] | This is how rumors begin. | 流言就是这么来的 |
[23:33] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[23:35] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[23:37] | Perhaps I’m not making myself clear here. | 也许我说得不够清楚 |
[23:40] | This is a threat. | 我在威胁你 |
[23:44] | In precisely three minutes time, your little hunting party | 给你三分钟,不然你的这群猎人 |
[23:46] | will become the prey. | 会变成猎物 |
[23:48] | Now, based on your recent failure to subdue my baby brother Niklaus, | 基于你连我弟弟尼克劳斯都打不过 |
[23:51] | this despite a better than 100 to one advantage… | 你再不顺从,会输得很惨 |
[23:57] | …I recommend you heed my warning. | 奉劝你把我的警告听进去 |
[24:09] | Impressive. | 不错嘛 |
[24:10] | Well, I thought the situation demanded something a little dramatic. | 我还以为刚才的情势 要动点武力才能摆平 |
[24:20] | Who are you people? | 你们是谁? |
[24:28] | I would say the better question, is who are you? | 我有更好的问题 你是谁? |
[24:35] | (警戒线 严禁穿越) | |
[24:44] | To a united front. | 合作愉快 |
[24:48] | This act of yours, the imitation of friendship… | 你的这种行为 这种友好的假象… |
[24:52] | Don’t get me wrong. You play the part well enough. | 别误会,你演技很不错 |
[24:55] | I should know, having played it myself. | 我很清楚,因为我也装过 |
[24:57] | But there was a time when the affinity between us was quite real. | 不过当时有段时间 我们之间的亲密关系是真实的 |
[25:00] | Oh sure, and then you got it in your head to take what I created. | 可不是嘛,然后你就决定 要抢走我所建立的一切 |
[25:05] | When I picked up that coin, I swore loyalty, Klaus, not friendship. | 我检起那枚硬币时,我发誓要效忠你 而不是当你的朋友 |
[25:09] | I’m holding up my end. The other one has to be earned. | 我会信守诺言 但其余的要靠你自己去争取 |
[25:14] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[25:16] | Then you should probably know the whole story. | 那么我最好把事情真相告诉你 |
[25:20] | My decision was not entirely my own. | 这不是我一个人的决定 |
[25:24] | If I didn’t agree to usurp your power, | 如果我不夺你的权 |
[25:27] | the witches swore to kill my unborn child. | 女巫们会杀掉我未出生的孩子 |
[25:33] | At first, the promise of an offspring meant little to me… | 一开始这孩子对来我说并不重要 |
[25:38] | But then I recalled my father, | 但后来我想起了我父亲 |
[25:40] | how he held me in contempt from the moment I was born… | 从我出生那一刻起 他就看不起我 |
[25:46] | …as yours did with you. | 你父亲对你也一样 |
[25:50] | I will not do to my child what was done to me… | 我不会让发生在我们身上的事 在我的孩子身上 |
[25:55] | …to us. | 重演 |
[26:01] | All this, the spying, the manipulation, | 所有这些间谍活动,操控别人的行为 |
[26:04] | that’s just something you were forced into. | 都是你被迫去做的吗 |
[26:06] | Is that it? | 是吗? |
[26:08] | And what now, you feel kind of bad? | 怎么,你现在感到愧疚了? |
[26:10] | “Hey, buddy, it’s nothing personal.” | “兄弟,我不是针对你” |
[26:13] | Is that it? | 是吗? |
[26:15] | I admit… | 我承认… |
[26:20] | …I was jealous. | 我嫉妒了 |
[26:23] | I saw the empire you created on your own without me. | 我看到你在没有我的情况下 创造了一个王国 |
[26:27] | I saw it, and I wanted it. | 我看到之后,我想要 |
[26:35] | You’re wrong, you know. I didn’t do it on my own. | 你错了,我不是一个人创造的 |
[26:40] | I stood in the shadow of my father my entire human life, | 我当人类的时候 一直活在我父亲的阴影里 |
[26:43] | and I never would’ve gotten out from under it if not for you. | 如果不是你,我永远也走不出来 |
[26:47] | You’re the one who taught me that a man can’t be defined | 是你教会了我,人生的路 |
[26:50] | by anyone but himself. | 只有自己说了算 |
[26:54] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[26:58] | This community that you’ve built, | 你建立的这个社区 |
[27:02] | you have their respect, | 你赢得了他们的尊重 |
[27:05] | their love. | 他们的爱戴 |
[27:07] | I can rule them, but I cannot win them, not without you. | 我可以统治他们,但没有你 我得不到人心 |
[27:13] | So rule with me side by side, | 和我一起统治吧 我们肩并肩 |
[27:18] | as equals. | 我们平起平坐 |
[27:22] | Friends. | 作为朋友 |
[27:25] | Brothers. | 作为兄弟 |
[27:51] | Those werewolves you ordered killed, that’s my family. | 你下令诛杀的那些狼人 他们是我的家人 |
[27:55] | Not for long, love. | 刚认的家人吧,亲爱的 |
[27:58] | I mean, this so-called family of yours, | 这些你所谓的家人 |
[28:00] | they haven’t done you much good, have they? | 他们也没为你做过什么,不是吗? |
[28:03] | You said it yourself. | 你自己说过 |
[28:05] | They abandoned you, left you on your own. | 他们抛弃了你,让你独自漂泊 |
[28:06] | Now it’s simply your turn to do the same. | 现在轮到你抛弃他们了 |
[28:09] | Maybe they had their reasons. | 也许他们有苦衷 |
[28:12] | Yes, I have reason, too, little wolf. | 对,我也有苦衷,小狼 |
[28:14] | If the werewolves are dead, | 如果狼人都死光了 |
[28:16] | then the vampires have less desire to kill you. | 吸血鬼就不会那么想要你的命了 |
[28:18] | I am trying to keep you safe… | 我在努力保护你的安全 |
[28:23] | …not that you appreciate the effort. | 看起来你似乎不领情 |
[28:25] | And as soon as I have this baby, what happens to me then? | 等我把孩子生下来后 你会怎么处置我呢? |
[28:34] | Right. | 好吧 |
[28:37] | Well, lucky for me, I have a little while before I find out. | 我还真是幸运 在你处置我之前,我还有点时间 |
[28:41] | And in the meantime, I will find a way to pay you back for this. | 在此期间,我会找到方法报复你的 |
[28:46] | As long as I’m in the family way, you can’t do a damn thing about it. | 只要我还算是你们家族的一员 你就不能拿我怎么样 |
[29:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么? |
[29:02] | My violin. | 我的小提琴 |
[29:04] | I must’ve left it in the attic. | 一定是忘在阁楼了 |
[29:06] | So just go get it. | 那就去拿啊 |
[29:07] | I can’t. It’s not safe for me out there. | 不行,我在外面不安全 |
[29:10] | Funny, I was under the impression everyone was afraid of you. | 有意思,我印象中应该是 大家都怕你吧 |
[29:15] | The witches are after me. | 女巫们要抓我 |
[29:17] | You mean, that crazy witch Agnes? | 你是指那个疯女巫爱格妮丝吗? |
[29:19] | Yeah, she tried to kill me, too. The thing is, she’s dead. | 没错,她也想杀我 不过她已经死了 |
[29:24] | Elijah killed her. | 以利亚杀了她 |
[29:26] | But… | 但是… |
[29:28] | Agnes was the last living elder. If she’s dead, then I’m safe. | 爱格妮丝是最后一个在世的长老 如果她死了,那我就安全了 |
[29:33] | Marcel would’ve told me. | 马赛尔会告诉我的 |
[29:35] | Maybe he didn’t want to lose his secret weapon against the witches. | 也许他不想失去你 这个对抗女巫的秘密武器 |
[29:41] | You’re lying. | 你骗人 |
[29:42] | Why would I lie to you? | 我为什么要骗你? |
[29:44] | Because you want something from me. | 因为你想利用我 |
[29:46] | Everyone does. | 每个人都想利用我 |
[29:50] | Do I want something from you? | 我想利用你吗? |
[29:53] | Yeah, Davina. Actually, I do. | 没错,黛维娜,我是有事要你帮忙 |
[29:57] | Thanks to your friend Marcel, most of my family is cursed. | 多亏了你的好朋友马赛尔 我大多数家人都被下了咒 |
[30:00] | They’re stuck in their wolf form except on a full moon. | 他们被困于狼形 只有月圆时才能恢复 |
[30:03] | I’m smart enough to know that every curse | 不过我不笨 我知道每个咒语 |
[30:06] | has a loophole, and well, | 都有漏洞,而且 |
[30:09] | you’re the strongest witch I’ve ever heard of. | 你是我知道最强大的女巫 |
[30:12] | But I wouldn’t lie to you to get what I want. | 但我不会骗你来达成我的目的 |
[30:15] | I’d ask you. | 我会请求你 |
[30:16] | I guess that’s the difference between Marcel and me. | 我想这就是我和马赛尔的差别 |
[30:31] | Looking for something? | 在找东西吗? |
[30:37] | I figured with you vacating, the attic would be a safe zone. | 我想你搬走后 阁楼一定很安全 |
[30:39] | Found this there. | 在那找到的 |
[30:41] | It was dangerous for you to come back, Josh. | 很危险,你不该回来,小约 |
[30:43] | Yeah. Well, what are friends for, or whatever? | 是没错,不过朋友不就该这么做吗? |
[30:49] | Hey, what did Hayley want? | 嘿,海莉想干嘛? |
[30:54] | Do you trust her? | 你相信她吗? |
[30:57] | I don’t know. Why? | 我不知道,怎么了? |
[31:00] | She told me about a witch being killed, | 她告诉我有个女巫被杀了 |
[31:02] | an elder, but I don’t know– | 是个女巫长老,但我不知道… |
[31:04] | Oh, yeah. Crazy Agnes? I heard about that. | 是啊,那个疯姿子爱格妮丝 我也听说了 |
[31:07] | Elijah went all berserker on her crew. | 以利亚暴怒,把她所有的人都杀了 |
[31:09] | I guess it was super gross, just, like, heads and guts. | 我猜那场面一定超级恶心 满地的脑袋、内脏 |
[31:16] | What? | 怎么了? |
[31:17] | You hate the witches. | 你不是恨那些女巫吗? |
[31:19] | Hayley was right. | 海莉说得对 |
[31:21] | Marcel is just using me. | 马赛尔只是在利用我 |
[31:25] | Josh, I can’t stay here. | 小约,我不能待在这里 |
[31:27] | I’m not going to be their puppet. You have to get me out of here. | 我不要成为他们的傀儡 你得救我出去 |
[31:30] | Okay, but where else are you going to go? | 好,但你还能去哪里呢? |
[31:45] | HAYLEY: I stink of the bog. | 我浑身都是沼泽的臭味 |
[31:47] | Serves you right for your pathetic attempt to undermine my rule. | 活该 谁叫你们之前企图破坏我的统治 |
[31:53] | Nik, listen– | 尼克,听我说… |
[31:55] | When I order werewolves to be hunted to extinction, | 我下令要把狼人赶尽杀绝 |
[31:57] | I expect you to stand aside and let the blood flow. | 我希望你们站一边去,看着血流成河 |
[32:01] | How delightfully democratic of you. | 你还真是民主啊 |
[32:07] | Do you recognize it? Perhaps you don’t. | 认出是什么了吗?也许你认不出了 |
[32:09] | It’s been 1,000 years since you last saw it grace the hand of our mother. | 你上次见到它已经是一千年前了 当时是戴在母亲手上的 |
[32:13] | The ring was in possession of one of the very wolves whose extinction | 这枚戒指是在一个狼人那里找到的 你下令要杀的 |
[32:17] | you just ordered. | 正是这些狼人 |
[32:19] | So, naturally, I questioned him. | 所以我随口问了他几句 |
[32:21] | He spoke of a legend. A legend wherein long ago, | 他提到了一个传说 传说在很久以前 |
[32:24] | a chief of theirs had fathered a child | 他们的首领跟一个强大的女巫 |
[32:26] | to a very powerful witch. | 有了孩子 |
[32:28] | Their mythology further states, this child, a son, | 传说这个孩子,这个男孩 |
[32:31] | was later transformed into something this clan had never before seen. | 后来变成了一种 他们宗族从未见过的生物 |
[32:36] | Something werewolf and vampire. | 半狼人半吸血鬼 |
[32:39] | Nik, we’re trying to make amends. | 尼克,我们想补偿你 |
[32:41] | We found remnants of your family. | 我们找到了你其余的家人 |
[32:45] | The bloodline of your true father, and we saved them | 你亲生父亲的血脉 我们救了他们 |
[32:48] | from being slaughtered at the hands of the vampires you command. | 从你指派去杀他们的吸血鬼手上 |
[32:52] | Niklaus, your ambitions have come before this family for far too long. | 尼克劳斯,长久以来 比起家人,你更看重你的野心 |
[32:55] | I beseech you, please come home. | 我恳求你,回家吧 |
[33:01] | What home, this pathetic substitute? | 什么家? 这间可悲的替代房吗? |
[33:08] | You see, despite all your doubts, all you attempts to thwart me, | 瞧,尽管你们怀疑我 千方百计阻挠我 |
[33:12] | I’ve reclaimed our true home. | 我还是夺回了我们真正的家 |
[33:15] | I took back the entire city. | 我夺回了整座城市 |
[33:17] | You have the audacity to boast of your victory, | 当你孩子的母亲仍是你的囚徒 |
[33:20] | when the mother of your child remains your prisoner? | 你还要厚颜无耻地吹嘘你的胜利吗? |
[33:22] | It all comes down to the pretty, little wolf, doesn’t it, brother? | 这一切终究还是为了那只美丽的小狼 不是吗,哥哥? |
[33:25] | Stop it, both of you. | 别说了,你们两个 |
[33:28] | Even if this is what you say it is, | 就算这东西真如你所说 |
[33:31] | I have had enough of family to last me a lifetime. | 永远陪伴我的家人已经够多了 |
[33:39] | Why would I possibly want any more? | 我何必再自添烦恼呢? |
[34:01] | Ah, good. You’re awake. | 很好,你还没睡 |
[34:04] | I have a favor to ask. | 我想请你帮个忙 |
[34:06] | I am saying prayers for the dead. | 我正在为死者祈祷 |
[34:09] | I request a moratorium on favors for the king. | 希望国王能允许我稍后再为您效劳 |
[34:13] | Well, you’ll like this one. | 你会喜欢这个请求的 |
[34:16] | It involves helping people who need protection. | 我需要你的帮助去保护一些人 |
[34:20] | And whom, may I ask, do they need protection from? | 恕我问一句,谁要伤害他们呢? |
[34:24] | Me. | 我 |
[34:26] | You see, I recently ordered the slaughter | 你知道,最近我曾下令 |
[34:28] | of a group of vagabonds out in the bayou. | 屠杀河口地区的狼人 |
[34:32] | Turns out, I may have been too hasty. | 事实证明,我这个决定可能草率了点 |
[34:34] | Thing is, if the vampires find out I’m protecting them, | 问题是,如果吸血鬼们发现 我在保护他们 |
[34:38] | it won’t sit well. | 这事会引起很大争议 |
[34:44] | I think I can arrange something. | 我想我可以安排一下 |
[34:47] | On one condition. | 但我有一个条件 |
[34:50] | For her own good, | 为了我侄女的安全 |
[34:52] | I believe it is time for my niece to leave town. | 我想是时候让她离开这里了 |
[35:05] | KLAUS (VOlCE): It’s quite all right. She knows. | 没关系的,她知道 |
[35:07] | – MARCEL (VOlCE): She does? -CAMl (VOlCE): That you’re vampires? | – 她知道了? – 知道你们是吸血鬼吗? |
[35:10] | Don’t worry. He’s compelled me to forget everything as soon as I leave. | 别担心,他已经魅惑我 一离开就会忘记这一切 |
[35:13] | KLAUS: You are tenacious. | 你真是锲而不舍 |
[35:15] | It’s one of the things I like about you. | 这是我最欣赏你的一点 |
[35:17] | Klaus, you can’t keep– | 克劳斯,你不能一直… |
[35:18] | But you’re looking for truths you don’t want to find, | 但你在寻找一些你根本不想知道的真相 |
[35:22] | monsters better left as fiction. | 怪物还是只在小说中出现比较好 |
[35:25] | It’s time for you to leave this place, Cami. | 该是你离开这里的时候了,卡蜜 |
[35:30] | For your own good. | 这是为了你好 |
[35:32] | You are such a coward. | 你真是个懦夫 |
[35:35] | This isn’t about me. | 这不是为了我 |
[35:36] | You have kept me here for weeks just so someone, | 你强迫我待在这里几个星期 为了让别人,任何人 |
[35:39] | anyone, would see who you really are, and now that I have, | 能认清真正的你,而现在我做到了 |
[35:42] | it scares the hell out of you, doesn’t it? | 这却让你感到害怕,是吗? |
[35:44] | If you knew even a fraction of who I am, it would break you in two. | 如果你真了解我,哪怕只有一点 都足以让你崩溃 |
[35:49] | Then show me. | 那就给我看看 |
[35:59] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[36:01] | It hurts. | 好痛啊 |
[36:05] | -(ROARlNG) -He’s a beast. | 他是个野兽 |
[36:08] | Elijah, hold him down. | 以利亚,压住他 |
[36:09] | Brother, please, don’t let them do this to me. | 哥哥,别让他们这样对我 |
[36:12] | Do it now, boy. Now! | 快点啊,儿子,快 |
[36:18] | Help me. | 救我 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[36:30] | No one should have to experience things like that. | 没人应该承受这样的经历 |
[36:39] | Knowing what you do about this world will only get you killed. | 如今你知道的这一切 只会让你招来杀身之祸 |
[36:45] | And I cannot allow that. | 而我不允许这事发生 |
[36:54] | Leave New Orleans. | 离开纽奥良 |
[36:57] | Forget everything you’ve learned here today. | 忘记所有一切 你今天知道的事 |
[37:03] | Forget me. | 忘了我 |
[37:07] | You have no reason to stay. | 你没有留在这里的理由 |
[37:10] | I have no reason to stay. | 我没有留在这里的理由 |
[37:21] | Look. Things are good with your brother right now. | 听着,我现在跟你哥哥处得不错 |
[37:23] | He wants to run things with me as partners, | 他希望我能一起与他统治这里 |
[37:25] | but if we keep meeting like this behind his back… | 但如果我们继续这样瞒着他见面… |
[37:29] | You said it yourself, whatever it takes to stay alive. | 你自己说过的 不惜一切代价活下去 |
[37:33] | This is about survival, is it? If you were this pathetic a liar | 所以这只是为了生存,是吗? 如果你在我哥哥面前说谎也如此差劲 |
[37:37] | with my brother, I’m surprised he hasn’t killed you already. | 我很惊讶他怎么还没杀了你 |
[37:40] | Come on, Rebekah. | 别这样,蕾贝卡 |
[37:41] | The only reward anyone ever gets from loving Niklaus | 所有爱尼克劳斯的人得到的回报 |
[37:43] | is suffering and death. | 只有痛苦和死亡 |
[37:48] | You’re choosing him over me, aren’t you? | 你将再一次为他而放弃我 |
[37:53] | Again. | 是吗? |
[37:54] | Rebekah, I got people to look out for. | 蕾贝卡,很多人需要我的照顾 |
[38:00] | And Klaus is offering me a chance to do that. | 而克劳斯给了我机会这么做 |
[38:03] | With Davina working her magic against the witches | 如今我有黛维娜帮我对付女巫 |
[38:05] | and an Original by my side… | 还有一个真祖作为盟友 |
[38:09] | …that’s not something I can just turn my back on, | 我没法轻易抛弃这一切 |
[38:12] | not even for you. | 就算是为了你 |
[38:17] | When you were reliving history with my brother, | 在你与我哥哥重演历史时 |
[38:19] | did you happen to revisit what came next in 1919, | 你想起过之后的1919年 发生了什么吗? |
[38:23] | or have you forgotten our little secret? | 还是你已经忘记了我们的小秘密? |
[38:26] | I know the words that will make him hate you forever. | 我知道一些话足以让他永远恨你 |
[38:30] | Remember that when you’re embracing your new family. | 在拥抱你的新家人时,别忘了这些 |
[38:52] | -Are they– -They’re safe. | – 他们是不是… – 他们安全了 |
[38:56] | All of them. | 所有人都是 |
[39:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:12] | What you did, Elijah, it means a lot. | 你做的这一切对我来说很重要,以利亚 |
[39:17] | -You should keep this covered. -I will. | – 你该把这个藏好 – 我会的 |
[39:20] | -lf any of the others saw this– -I promise. | – 如果让别人看见了… – 我向你保证 |
[39:31] | -I should go. -Right. | – 我该走了 – 好的 |
[39:48] | Haven’t you had your fill of telling me all the ways | 不停地数落我有多让你失望 |
[39:50] | I’ve disappointed you, Elijah? | 你都不嫌烦吗,以利亚? |
[39:53] | Well, there is something important we neglected to discuss. | 有一件很重要的事情我们忘了讨论 |
[40:02] | I accused you of having ulterior motives regarding the child. | 我曾指责你对这个孩子有不良居心 |
[40:10] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[40:16] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[40:21] | I imagine that must have been hard for you to say. | 这些话你一定很难说出口吧 |
[40:28] | You don’t make it easy to love you, brother. | 爱你是一件很不容易的事,弟弟 |
[40:31] | And yet you’re obstinate in your desire to do so. | 但你却仍固执地这么做 |
[40:41] | When you’re ready, should you be so inclined… | 如果想好了 只要你们愿意 |
[40:47] | …both you and Rebekah are welcome to join me here. | 这里的大门 随时为你和蕾贝卡敞开 |
[40:58] | It is, after all, our family home. | 毕竟这是我们的家 |
[41:19] | Cami, I need your help. | 卡蜜,我需要你的帮助 |
[41:21] | Marcel has been lying to me, and I can’t trust him anymore. | 马赛尔一直在骗我,我不能再相信他了 |
[41:24] | I’m sorry. Do I know you? | 抱歉,我认识你吗? |
[41:27] | Oh, you’ve been compelled. | 你被魅惑了 |
[41:30] | Okay. What are you doing? | 好吧,你要干什么? |
[41:31] | It’s okay. I can fix you. | 没事的,我能解除你的魅惑 |
[41:35] | I’m really sorry, but this is going to hurt. | 我很抱歉 这会很痛苦 |