| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | REBEKAH: Previously on The Originals… | |
| [00:03] | This town was my home once. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 | 
| [00:05] | And in my absence, Marcel has got everything I ever wanted. | 我不在的日子里 马赛尔得到了我想要的一切 | 
| [00:10] | I want it back. | 我要夺回来 | 
| [00:11] | I hereby pledge my allegiance to you. | 我在此宣誓效忠于你 | 
| [00:13] | You have the keys to my kingdom. | 你现在拥有我的王国 | 
| [00:15] | You’re choosing him over me, aren’t you, again? | 你将再一次为他而放弃我,是吗? | 
| [00:18] | The only reward anyone ever gets for loving Niklaus, | 所有爱尼克劳斯的人得到的回报 | 
| [00:20] | -is suffering and death. -(SOBBlNG) | 只有痛苦和死亡 | 
| [00:23] | Niklaus, the girl is carrying your child. | 尼克劳斯,她怀了你的孩子 | 
| [00:26] | You’re coming with me, little wolf. | 你跟我走,小狼 | 
| [00:28] | I’ve been deemed under protection by the almighty Klaus. | 我现在在万能克劳斯的保护下 | 
| [00:31] | I believe it is time for my niece, Cami, to leave town. | 我想是时候让我侄女卡蜜离开这里了 | 
| [00:34] | Leave New Orleans. Forget everything. | 离开纽奥良 忘记所有一切 | 
| [00:38] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? | 
| [00:39] | You’ve been compelled. | 你被魅惑了 | 
| [00:41] | It’s okay. I can fix you. | 没事的,我能解除你的魅惑 | 
| [00:49] | (1751年 路易斯安那领地) | |
| [00:51] | REBEKAH: For centuries, people have come to New Orleans looking for a fresh start, | 几世纪以来,人们来到纽奥良 寻找新的开始 | 
| [00:54] | hoping to find fortune, adventure, even love. | 希望能找到财富、奇遇,甚至是爱情 | 
| [01:00] | Young society women, imported from France with the promise of marrying | 从法国来的年轻社交名媛获得许诺 | 
| [01:03] | a proper New Orleans gentleman. Like the legendary Casket Girls. | 能嫁给体面的纽奥良绅士 就像传说中的木匣女孩 | 
| [01:12] | 打扰一下,先生 | |
| [01:15] | 还有多久才能到总督府呢? | |
| [01:19] | Little did they know that the men who awaited them were far from proper. | 她们并不知道等待着她们的男人 不仅毫不体面 | 
| [01:23] | And not at all gentle. | 而且一点也不绅士 | 
| [01:34] | MAN: Get them out. We want to see the women. | 让她们出来,我们要见女人 | 
| [01:39] | Come out here. | 快出来 | 
| [01:41] | -(SCREAMlNG) -We want the women. | 我们要女人 | 
| [02:21] | Oh, there, there, little lambs. | 别害怕,小羔羊 | 
| [02:23] | All the bad men have gone away. | 坏男人都不在了 | 
| [02:27] | (SPEAKlNG FORElGN LANGUAGE) | 你们已经安全了,请原谅刚才的骚乱 | 
| [02:33] | Us girls have got to stick together. | 我们女生必须团结起来 | 
| [02:35] | Now, is there anything you want to take with you? | 你们有什么要带走的吗? 好 了 | 
| [02:50] | 剧名:木匣女孩 | |
| [02:59] | REBEKAH: The Casket Girls’ legend lives on. | 木匣女孩的故事流传至今 | 
| [03:02] | Now celebrated in typical New Orleans fashion… | 如今以纽奥良特有的形式庆贺 | 
| [03:05] | …with stylish costumes and supernatural flair. | 穿上时尚华服,点缀一些超能力 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | 
| [03:09] | It’s a yearly reminder of how women | 每年一度的节日提醒着大家 | 
| [03:10] | can be oppressed by selfish men… | 女人如何被自私男人压迫 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 | 
| [03:13] | …and how they can triumph when brave enough to fight for themselves. | 以及她们勇敢地为自己而战 最终获得胜利 | 
| [03:19] | Oh, God, it hurts! | 天啊,好痛! | 
| [03:22] | I’m sorry, Cami. It’s the only way to break all of Klaus’ compulsion. | 抱歉,卡蜜 这是解除克劳斯魅惑的唯一办法 | 
| [03:25] | Believe me, I know what it’s like. You’re okay. | 相信我,我知道这有多痛 你会没事的 | 
| [03:27] | And, hey, all these notes that you made? | 那个,你写的这些纸条 | 
| [03:29] | (别相信克劳斯) | |
| [03:31] | It’s very Memento of you. Nice work. | 这种记忆法很赞 干得好 | 
| [03:33] | We’ve been at this all night. | 我们已经忙了一整晚 | 
| [03:34] | I don’t understand what’s happening to me. | 我不明白我究竟发生了什么事 主演:克莱儿荷特 | 
| [03:35] | I don’t understand any of this. | 这一切我都不明白 主演:克莱儿荷特 | 
| [03:36] | But you will. | 但你会明白的 | 
| [03:38] | I will unlock every stolen memory, | 我会为你找回一切被夺走的记忆 | 
| [03:40] | undo every piece of mind control | 解除一切吸血鬼 主演:菲比托金 | 
| [03:41] | that any vampire has ever done to you. | 曾对你进行的精神控制 主演:菲比托金 | 
| [03:45] | When I am done, you will understand all of it, | 结束后,你就能明白这一切 | 
| [03:48] | and you’ll be free. | 那时你也就自由了 | 
| [03:51] | I can stop if you want me to. | 如果你想,我可以停下来 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | 
| [03:52] | No. Don’t stop. | 不,别停下来 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | 
| [03:55] | I want to remember everything. | 我想记起一切 主演:丹妮耶拉皮纳达 | 
| [03:58] | 主演:莉雅派普斯 | |
| [04:05] | 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 | |
| [04:11] | Would you like some help? | 你需要帮忙吗? | 
| [04:15] | You might need to use all your vampire strength. | 你可能得用上你全部的吸血鬼力量 | 
| [04:21] | Allow me. | 让我来吧 | 
| [04:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:34] | Not too many pregnant Casket Girls, I guess. | 没有几个木匣女孩是大着肚子的吧 | 
| [04:37] | I think you look lovely. Only I would– | 我觉得你很美 但我得… | 
| [04:41] | I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered. | 我知道,得把那奇怪的狼人胎记遮住 | 
| [04:45] | Well, I don’t suspect any of the riffraff here | 我不认为这里的.乌合之众 | 
| [04:46] | would dare lay a hand on you, | 会胆敢伤害你 | 
| [04:48] | knowing that you’re under the protection of my family. | 明知你在我们家族的保护之下 制片:兰斯安德森 | 
| [04:50] | Still, we shouldn’t take any chances. | 不过还是小心为妙 | 
| [04:55] | All knocked up and nowhere to go. | 被搞大了肚子且无处可去 | 
| [05:01] | You know, if you wanted to attend the festivities tonight, | 这样吧 如果你想参加今晚的节日庆典 | 
| [05:05] | I’d be more than willing to take you. | 我很乐意带你去 | 
| [05:14] | You and Klaus are barely on speaking terms. | 你和克劳斯现在闹得那么僵 制片:邦妮怀斯 | 
| [05:17] | Let’s not rock the boat, okay? | 还是不要平生事端了,对吧? | 
| [05:20] | Of course. | 当然 | 
| [05:25] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [05:27] | Do you mind? | 能帮我一下吗? | 
| [05:33] | Not at all. | 当然 | 
| [05:46] | 编剧:查理察尔邦尼 蜜雪儿侃洛戴斯 | |
| [05:51] | 导演:杰西瓦恩 | |
| [05:56] | Dull, dreary, hideous. | 平庸,沉闷,丑爆 | 
| [06:00] | Talking about the clothes, or something else? | 是在说衣服呢,还是另有所指? | 
| [06:02] | Why, feeling insecure? | 怎么,缺乏安全感吗? | 
| [06:04] | This festival might as well be in my honor. | 这个节日可以说是因我而创 | 
| [06:07] | I need a proper costume, so bugger off. | 我需要一身合适的衣服,别烦我 | 
| [06:11] | -Rebekah. -Don’t. | – 蕾贝卡 – 别碰我 | 
| [06:13] | You made your choice. | 你已经做出了选择 | 
| [06:17] | You and Klaus are best friends again. | 你和克劳斯又成为好朋友了 | 
| [06:21] | You’ve relinquished your right to touch me. | 你已经放弃了动我的权利 | 
| [06:30] | I wonder who that could be. | 会是谁打来的呢? | 
| [06:34] | (PHONE BEEPS) What’s up? | 什么事? | 
| [06:36] | Bit of an issue. | 出了点问题 | 
| [06:37] | Seems our little bird has flown the coop. | 似乎我们的小鸟从笼子里飞走了 | 
| [06:48] | You should start to feel it, like a weight lifting. | 你应该会开始有如释重负的感觉 | 
| [06:52] | And your cheat sheets are about to make a lot more sense. | 现在你的小纸条可就容易理解多了 | 
| [06:57] | I promise, as soon as the world stops hunting me, | 我保证,只要没人再追捕我 | 
| [06:59] | I will find the daylight ring spell. | 我一定会找到日光戒指的咒语 | 
| [07:01] | I know. Just don’t worry about that right now. | 我明白,你现在不用烦心这事 | 
| [07:07] | I remember why I wrote this. | 我记得我为什么会写下这个了 | 
| [07:10] | I found a picture of Klaus and Marcel from 1919. | 我找到一张1919年的照片 上面有克劳斯和马赛尔 | 
| [07:22] | Klaus compelled me to go out with Marcel, to spy on him. | 克劳斯魅惑我让我和马赛尔约会 以便监视他 | 
| [07:26] | That’s what he said yesterday, before he told me to forget. | 他昨天告诉过我 在他让我忘记一切之前 | 
| [07:31] | I’m remembering. | 我想起来了 | 
| [07:38] | Let’s take you back more. | 我们继续解除之前的魅惑吧 | 
| [07:52] | Leave New Orleans. | 离开纽奥良 | 
| [07:54] | Forget me. | 忘了我 | 
| [07:56] | Your brother was ill. | 你哥哥病了 | 
| [07:58] | You have no reason to stay. | 你没有留在这里的理由 | 
| [08:08] | You don’t have to be Sherlock Holmes to know the obvious. | 就算不是神探也能看出来 | 
| [08:11] | Our secret weapon has escaped. | 我们的秘密武器逃走了 | 
| [08:13] | She wouldn’t just leave. | 她不会就这么走的 | 
| [08:15] | She knows the witches want her back. | 她知道女巫在找她 | 
| [08:17] | Her violin is missing. | 她的小提琴也不见了 | 
| [08:18] | She may have left of her own volition. | 她应该是自愿离开的 | 
| [08:20] | What did you say to her in the attic? | 你在阁楼和她说了什么? | 
| [08:22] | She lied to my face so she could stay up there, | 她为了继续待在那里对我撒谎 | 
| [08:24] | thinking that you’d help her control her magic. | 以为你会帮她控制她的法力 | 
| [08:26] | How do we know that you didn’t take her? | 我们怎么知道是不是你把她带走了 | 
| [08:28] | I have no idea where Davina is or why she ran away. | 我不知道黛维娜在哪,为什么要逃跑 | 
| [08:32] | Can I suggest you take a step back? | 还有你能别离我这么近吗? | 
| [08:39] | I can assure you, I have absolutely no desire | 我可以保证,我绝不想 | 
| [08:41] | to see that child come into harm’s way. | 看到那孩子受到伤害 | 
| [08:43] | She’s suffered enough with this Harvest ritual nonsense. | 那个荒谬的收获祭仪式 让她吃尽了苦头 | 
| [08:46] | That child to whom you refer so affectionately, | 你充满慈爱地说到的那个女孩 | 
| [08:48] | is the most powerful witch in New Orleans. | 正是纽奥良最厉害的女巫 | 
| [08:51] | If she’s fled, what’s to stop her from destroying us? | 如果她跑了,要如何阻止她摧毁我们? | 
| [08:54] | In fact, destroying all we’ve worked for? | 事实上是摧毁我们苦心经营的一切? | 
| [08:56] | No. | 不 | 
| [08:58] | If she’s not a friend to this family, then she is our enemy. | 如果她不是我们的朋友 就是我们的敌人 | 
| [09:02] | She is a friend, Klaus. | 她是我们的朋友,克劳斯 | 
| [09:04] | Well, let’s hope so. | 但愿如此 | 
| [09:07] | Lucky for you, I know how to get her back. | 算你走运,我知道怎么把她找回来 | 
| [09:11] | Follow my lead. | 听我指挥 | 
| [09:15] | You know how Niklaus operates. | 你知道尼克劳斯的作风 | 
| [09:18] | If he perceives a threat, he can become quite ruthless. | 如果他觉得自己受到了威胁 他会变得残忍无情 | 
| [09:21] | This would not bode well for Davina. | 这对黛维娜来说很不妙 | 
| [09:23] | I’m not gonna let anybody lay a finger on her. | 我不会让任何人伤害她 | 
| [09:27] | Nor will l. | 我也不会 | 
| [09:37] | So the witch is missing, huh? | 听说小女巫不见了,是吗? | 
| [09:40] | Walked right out the front door. Know anything about it? | 显然是从正门出去的 知道怎么回事吗? | 
| [09:42] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [09:44] | Although I did tell her that the witch elders were dead. | 不过我确实有跟她说 那些女巫长老已经死了 | 
| [09:48] | Why would she care when the witches tried to kill her in their ritual? | 那些女巫想杀了她来献祭 她怎么会在意呢? | 
| [09:51] | I think it was more that Marcel didn’t tell her that the one thing | 我想应该是马赛尔没告诉她 | 
| [09:54] | preventing her from being free had been eliminated. | 让她重获自由的障碍已经清除了 | 
| [09:58] | So you are the reason she’s run off. | 这么说她跑掉还是你引起的 | 
| [10:01] | Hey, I was just telling her the truth. | 嘿,我只是实话实说 | 
| [10:06] | She’s the one who realized they were just using her | 是她自己意识到他们只是利用她 | 
| [10:08] | to keep their control over the witches. | 来控制女巫 | 
| [10:10] | Well, I’ve never been a fan of the boys’ club. | 我对男子俱乐部从来就不感兴趣 | 
| [10:14] | Just wait. Elijah will join them, and the three of them will be impossible. | 等着吧,以利亚会加入他们 他们三个一定合不来的 | 
| [10:20] | Used by the witches, lied to by Marcel, | 被女巫利用,被马赛尔蒙骗 | 
| [10:23] | manipulated by Elijah, threatened by Klaus. | 被以利亚操控,被克劳斯威胁 | 
| [10:26] | She’s like a modern-day Casket Girl. | 她就是现代版的木匣女孩 | 
| [10:30] | Are you talking about Davina or yourself? | 你说的是黛维娜还是你自己? | 
| [10:34] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗? | 
| [10:37] | Either way, us girls have got to stick together. | 不管怎样,我们女生必须团结起来 | 
| [11:00] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [11:08] | Been calling you for like an hour. | 打了一个小时的电话给你 | 
| [11:10] | I thought you’d have taken the hint. | 我以为这样你就明白了 | 
| [11:16] | You’ve been acting like this since Agnes was killed. | 爱格妮丝死后你就一直这样浑浑噩噩的 | 
| [11:18] | Yeah. Can you blame me? | 可不,但能怪我吗? | 
| [11:20] | It’s not like I have a lot to keep me going these days. | 最近又没多少事可做 | 
| [11:24] | While you’ve been drowning your sorrows | 当你随便找个大街上的人 | 
| [11:26] | by nailing everything that walks, | 来抚平内心悲痛的时候 | 
| [11:28] | I’ve been doing my tours, keeping my head down and my ears open. | 我一直在四处观察 低调行事,打探消息 | 
| [11:33] | Marcel’s Daywalkers are scouring the whole town looking for a girl, | 马赛尔的日行者正在全城上下 找一个女孩 | 
| [11:37] | brown hair, blue eyes. Sound familiar? | 棕发蓝眼 听来熟悉吗? | 
| [11:43] | If Davina is not with Marcel, he won’t know if we’re practicing magic. | 如果黛维娜没和马赛尔在一起 他就不会知道我们在使用魔法 | 
| [11:47] | And if we can actually get her back, we can fix everything. | 而如果我们可以找到她 一切都得以补救 | 
| [11:52] | Sun goes down, vampire search parties quadruple. | 太阳要下山了 会有更多吸血鬼出来找人 | 
| [12:00] | I got this from her family’s old house. | 我从她家的老房子里找到了这个 | 
| [12:04] | Feel like a locator spell? | 应该可以施定位咒 | 
| [12:07] | Keep drinking. | 继续喝 | 
| [12:09] | You need the vervain in your system so you can’t be compelled again. | 你要让体内充满马鞭草 这样你就不会再被魅惑了 | 
| [12:12] | Hey, Cami, you don’t have any, like, human blood in your fridge, do you? | 卡蜜 你家冰箱里有人血吗? | 
| [12:19] | For crying out loud, here. | 怎么会有呢?来吧 | 
| [12:30] | Davina? | 黛维娜? | 
| [12:32] | Someone is practicing magic. | 有人在使用魔法 | 
| [12:38] | They’re trying to find me. | 她们在找我 | 
| [12:41] | Then we have to run. | 那我们必须马上离开 | 
| [12:49] | There is no way to sneak me out of The Quarter. | 我现在不可能逃出法语区的 | 
| [12:51] | By now, everyone is looking for me. | 每个人都在找我 | 
| [12:52] | The witches, Marcel, Klaus. | 女巫、马赛尔、克劳斯 | 
| [12:54] | -My uncle will know what to do. -Cami. | – 我叔叔会有办法的 – 卡蜜 | 
| [12:56] | He has to know some of what’s going on in this town, right? | 他得知道这里到底发生了什么事 | 
| [12:59] | -Cami, stop. He knows. -Unless he’s been compelled. | – 卡蜜,别说了,他都知道 – 除非他也被魅惑了 | 
| [13:01] | -What are you talking about? -He knows. | – 你在说什么啊? – 他都知道 | 
| [13:06] | He works with Marcel. | 他和马赛尔是一伙的 | 
| [13:08] | They’re practically friends. I hear them talk. | 他们算得上是朋友 我听到他们的谈话 | 
| [13:11] | He knows everything. | 他知道所有事情 | 
| [13:18] | No. | 不会的 | 
| [13:19] | He would’ve told me if he knew the witches put a hex on my brother. | 如果他知道女巫对我哥哥下了咒 他会告诉我的 | 
| [13:27] | He knows? | 他真的知道吗? | 
| [13:31] | Cami… | 卡蜜 | 
| [13:32] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [13:37] | He knows. | 他知道 | 
| [13:49] | Hey, you guys seriously need to go. Like, now. | 你们真的该走了,现在就走 | 
| [13:53] | Plane, train, automobile, whatever. | 飞机、火车、汽车,坐什么都行 | 
| [13:55] | Take my car. It’s parked down at the docks, I’ll text you to where. | 开我的车,就停在码头边 我传简讯告诉你它的位置 | 
| [13:58] | Put your number in Cami’s phone. | 把你的号码存进卡蜜的手机 | 
| [13:59] | Most of the quarter is shut down right now, we’ll have to walk. | 法语区大部分已经封锁 我们得步行 | 
| [14:02] | And the sun is taking forever to go down. | 而且太阳一直不下山 | 
| [14:06] | Hey, no tears. | 嘿,别哭 | 
| [14:13] | Promise you’ll meet us as soon as it gets dark out. | 答应我天一黑你就来和我们会合 | 
| [14:15] | Yeah, don’t worry about me. Just don’t let them find you. | 好的,别担心我 别让他们找到你 | 
| [14:20] | I know Klaus told you to follow me, | 我知道克劳斯派你们跟着我 | 
| [14:22] | but does it really mean you have to follow me to the bathroom? | 但你们真的有必要 跟着我去洗手间吗? | 
| [14:29] | (苏菲德弗罗来电) | |
| [14:32] | Just give me two minutes. It’s my gynecologist. | 给我两分钟 是我的妇产科医生 | 
| [14:42] | What the hell do you want? | 你到底要干什么? | 
| [14:44] | I know you don’t trust me. | 我知道你不信任我 | 
| [14:45] | But you need to listen. | 不过你得听我说 | 
| [14:47] | Everything is about to change. | 一切即将发生变化 | 
| [14:49] | Davina is on the loose. | 黛维娜溜出来了 | 
| [14:50] | Figured that out on your own, huh? | 你查得很清楚是吗? | 
| [14:53] | Remind me again why I should give a damn. | 但这跟我有什么关系呢? | 
| [14:55] | I need something from you, so that the witches can complete the Harvest. | 我需要你的帮助 好让女巫们完成收种祭 | 
| [15:00] | On what planet would I help you witches get more power? | 我凭什么要帮你们女巫获得更多力量? | 
| [15:03] | All you’ve done is hex me left and right. | 你们一直在对我施咒 | 
| [15:05] | You’ll help me because if we don’t complete the Harvest, | 因为如果我们不完成收获祭 | 
| [15:09] | our access to magic will fade for good, | 我们就会永远失去法力 | 
| [15:11] | which doesn’t bode well for your family. | 这对你的家族没有好处 | 
| [15:16] | What do you know about my family? | 你怎么知道我家族的事? | 
| [15:19] | You’re from the Crescent Wolf bloodline. | 你是新月狼族的一员 | 
| [15:21] | Marcel forced a witch to curse them so they’d be trapped in wolf form. | 马赛尔强迫一个女巫施咒 使他们只能保持狼形 | 
| [15:24] | And I should keep listening to you because–? | 给我一个理由让我不挂电话 | 
| [15:27] | Because my bloodline executed that curse. | 因为施咒的女巫是我的祖先 | 
| [15:32] | Help me complete the Harvest, and I’ll undo the curse for you. | 你帮助我完成收获祭 我就帮你解除咒语 | 
| [15:38] | But what can I do? | 但我能做什么呢? | 
| [15:41] | I need to consecrate the remains of a powerful witch | 我需要一名强大女巫的遗骨来献祭 | 
| [15:44] | so I can absorb their magic. | 以便吸取她们的法力 | 
| [15:46] | I know of one whose body was never found. | 我知道有个女巫的尸体从未被找到 | 
| [15:48] | Her name is Celeste Dubois. | 她叫莎莉丝特杜博 | 
| [15:52] | I believe you and she have a friend in common. | 你们应该有一个共同的朋友 | 
| [15:55] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [15:56] | Story goes that when she died, | 据说她死后 | 
| [15:58] | he buried her in a secret spot at her request. | 以利亚依照她的遗愿 将她埋在了秘密地点 | 
| [16:02] | All you need to do is find out where. | 你只需要找出那个地方 | 
| [16:23] | There’s people everywhere. | 现在到处都是人 | 
| [16:25] | Just keep walking. No one knows it’s you. | 继续走,没人会认出你来 | 
| [16:28] | Cami. | 卡蜜 | 
| [16:36] | We have to get off this street. | 我们得离开这条街 | 
| [16:49] | Kieran is gonna call me first if he hears anything. | 如果发现什么情况,基兰会打给我 | 
| [16:53] | Well, you two look rather cozy. | 你们俩看起来很悠闲嘛 | 
| [16:55] | Hardly. I was just telling Elijah how we’re wasting time. | 没有,我刚跟以利亚说我们在浪费时间 | 
| [16:58] | You don’t like festivals? | 你不喜欢节日庆典吗? | 
| [17:00] | I don’t see why not? | 为什么不呢? | 
| [17:02] | Who doesn’t love a street fair? | 谁会不喜欢街头市集? | 
| [17:04] | Sister, come to help us find our stray? | 妹妹,你是来帮我们找人的吗? | 
| [17:07] | We can’t let your secret weapon get in the wrong hands, can we? | 总不能让你的秘密武器 落到别人手里,对吧? | 
| [17:11] | For the record, we are moments away from retrieving her. | 声明一下,我们很快就会找到她 | 
| [17:14] | I recognize that tone of voice, Niklaus. | 你这语气我很熟悉呢,尼克劳斯 | 
| [17:17] | Clearly, you have some diabolical machination. | 显然你又有阴谋诡计了 | 
| [17:19] | What is it? | 是什么? | 
| [17:27] | Timothy. | 提摩西 | 
| [17:29] | Might I have a word? | 我能跟你聊聊吗? | 
| [17:33] | Cami, hey, it’s me. Again. Stalking you. | 卡蜜,是我,又来骚扰你了 | 
| [17:37] | Just really need to know where you guys are, | 我只是想知道你们在哪 | 
| [17:39] | so I can meet you before the sun comes up, again. | 这样才能在日出前跟你们会合 | 
| [17:42] | (未知来电) | |
| [17:46] | Uh, hello? | 喂? | 
| [17:47] | Joshua, my most disappointing minion, | 约书亚,最让我失望的奴才 | 
| [17:50] | I suspected you wouldn’t answer the call were it from me. | 如果是我打给你,你应该不会接 | 
| [17:53] | Klaus, hey, what up? | 克劳斯,你好吗? | 
| [17:56] | Guess what? I just moved to Turkey. | 你猜怎么着?我搬来土耳其了 | 
| [17:58] | Weirdly, they don’t eat turkey here. Go figure. | 很奇怪,土耳其人居然不吃火鸡 奇怪吧 | 
| [18:01] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 | 
| [18:02] | In fact, Marcel and I were just chatting about your failed | 实际上,我跟马赛尔刚刚还在说 | 
| [18:05] | double-agent status, and we’ve surmised that you’re likely | 你这个双面间谋已经暴露 我们推测你应该 | 
| [18:07] | still in town and in the company of a friend. | 还在城里,而且跟一个朋友在一起 | 
| [18:09] | Ayoung, angry witch. | 一个年轻愤怒的女巫 | 
| [18:11] | Uh, nope. No witches here. Totally digging Turkey, though. | 不,不,这里没有女巫 不过火鸡很好吃 | 
| [18:15] | Are you really gonna leave Davina’s fiddler soulmate, Timothy, | 你确定要让黛维娜的 小提琴手真爱提摩西 | 
| [18:18] | alone with me? | 跟我独处吗? | 
| [18:21] | Oh, Josh. | 小约 | 
| [18:23] | What would she think of that? | 她会怎么想呢? | 
| [18:26] | I assure you, I just want to talk to her. | 我保证我只是想跟她聊聊 | 
| [18:29] | Tim and I will be at the compound. | 我跟提姆在宅邸那边等你 | 
| [18:31] | I really do hope she comes home soon. | 我真希望她快点回家 | 
| [18:50] | We should keep moving. | 我们应该继续走 | 
| [18:51] | How long do we have to wait? | 要等多久? | 
| [18:52] | Give it a few minutes. Then I’ll check to see if the coast is clear. | 等几分钟吧 然后我去看看海岸是否安全 | 
| [19:02] | (PHONE BEEPS) Josh, sorry I missed your calls. | 小约,抱歉没接到你的电话 | 
| [19:06] | What? | 什么? | 
| [19:07] | I didn’t want to tell you, but I know Klaus. | 我不想告诉你的,但我了解克劳斯 | 
| [19:09] | If Davina doesn’t show up, he’ll kill Tim. | 如果黛维娜不出现,他会杀了提姆 | 
| [19:12] | We’ll think of something. | 我们会想办法的 | 
| [19:14] | Make your way to the Quarter. Stay hidden. | 你去法语区,注意别被发现 | 
| [19:16] | We’ll text you when we have a plan. (CELL PHONE BEEPS) | 我们想到办法会传简讯给你 | 
| [19:18] | -I have to go. -Davina, wait. | – 我要去找他 – 黛维娜,等等 | 
| [19:20] | I can’t let Tim die. | 我不能让提姆死 | 
| [19:23] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? | 
| [19:25] | The witches. (DOOR OPENS) | 那些女巫 | 
| [19:36] | No! | 不! | 
| [19:59] | Cami? | 卡蜜? | 
| [20:19] | I’m just grabbing some clothes. | 我只是去拿几件衣服 | 
| [20:23] | Give me two minutes, please? | 给我两分钟,好吗? | 
| [20:58] | ELlJAH: Celeste entrances me. | 莎莉丝特让我着迷 | 
| [21:02] | She is perfection. | 她完美无瑕 | 
| [21:05] | She is dead. | 她死了 | 
| [21:06] | Even as the sun rises, I see only night. | 即使太阳升起,我眼中只有黑夜 | 
| [21:10] | But for the promise I made to her, that in death | 但我向她保证过 如果她死了 | 
| [21:14] | I would bury her far from the mayhem of witches, | 我会将她葬在远离一切混乱的地方 | 
| [21:16] | vampires, and men. | 远离女巫、吸血鬼,以及人类 | 
| [21:23] | I’m so sorry, Elijah. | 对不起,以利亚 | 
| [21:35] | Hey. It’s just me. Don’t, like, melt me. | 别紧张,是我,别对我出手 | 
| [21:37] | What are you doing? You’re supposed to be hidden. | 你怎么在这里? 你应该躲起来的 | 
| [21:39] | So are you. Remember? But you’re kind of working that | 是的,你不也一样吗? 但你那一脸 | 
| [21:41] | whole girl on a mission look that makes me nervous. | “我要复仇”的表情让我十分担心 | 
| [21:44] | Look, are you sure that you really want to mess with | 你确定你要去招惹那个 | 
| [21:47] | the baddest dude in all of history? | 史上最坏的家伙吗? | 
| [21:48] | He messed with me when he took Tim. | 是他先带走提姆,招惹了我 | 
| [21:51] | I’ll kill him, all of them. | 我要杀了他,杀了他们所有人 | 
| [21:53] | Davina, Originals can’t be killed. | 黛维娜,真祖是杀不死的 | 
| [21:55] | Maybe they can. | 或许可以呢 | 
| [21:57] | I have so much power, I’ve never felt anything like it before. | 我有着无穷的力量 我从未有像现在一样的感觉 | 
| [22:02] | It’s growing, gathering inside me. | 那些力量正在我体内增长积聚 | 
| [22:06] | I’m strong, Josh. | 我很强大,小约 | 
| [22:08] | -lf you kill them, then– -What? | – 如果你杀了他们,那么 – 什么? | 
| [22:18] | If you’re gonna do it, don’t hold back. | 如果你真要这么做 就不要退缩 | 
| [22:24] | You hit them with all you got. | 用你所有的力量对付他们 | 
| [22:34] | That was very sweet, not telling Davina that if she kills Klaus | 真成人啊 你没告诉黛维娜如果她杀了克劳斯 | 
| [22:38] | you die, too. Very noble. | 你也会死,真是太高尚了 | 
| [22:41] | Problem is, if she goes after my brother, | 问题是,如果她真要去找我哥哥算帐 | 
| [22:43] | she’ll be the one who ends up dead. | 死的人会是她 | 
| [22:45] | A very unnecessary end to an already tragic story. | 这注定是个悲剧,送死也就没必要了 | 
| [22:53] | Perhaps you’d like to help me help her. | 或许你愿意助我一臂之力帮帮她 | 
| [22:58] | Where’s Rebekah gotten off to? | 蕾贝卡去哪了? | 
| [23:00] | It’s not Rebekah that I’m concerned about. | 我倒不担心蕾贝卡 | 
| [23:02] | And how are you be so certain that Davina will come? | 你怎么确定黛维娜一定会来? | 
| [23:04] | One might think you’ve forgotten what it’s like to be in the grip | 这么说会让别人以为你已经忘记了 | 
| [23:06] | of an all-consuming infatuation. She’ll come. | 深陷在疯狂的迷恋中不能自拔的感觉 她会来的 | 
| [23:10] | Are the maudlin theatrics absolutely necessary, Niklaus? | 有必要搞得那么悲情吗,尼克劳斯? | 
| [23:13] | (VlOLlN PLAYlNG) It’s a fair point. | 有道理 | 
| [23:16] | Timothy, play something a little more upbeat, please. | 提摩西,能换首欢快点的曲子吗? | 
| [23:19] | That’s a good lad. | 真是个好孩子 | 
| [23:25] | Took you long enough to spread the word. | 派你去传个话,去得还真是久啊 | 
| [23:27] | Have you met his Nightwalkers? | 你见过他的夜行者吗? | 
| [23:29] | Not the brightest assortment. | 都不太灵光 | 
| [23:30] | All that matters is I got it covered. | 不管怎样,我都办妥了 | 
| [23:33] | When Davina gets here, you two need to let me do the talking. | 黛维娜来了以后 你们俩要让我跟她谈 | 
| [23:36] | Well, I’m sure you’ll have your chance. | 你会有机会的 | 
| [23:38] | Hello, love. | 你好,亲爱的 | 
| [23:41] | Silence is golden, Timothy. Thank you. | 沉默是金,谢谢你,提摩西 | 
| [23:49] | Davina? | 黛维娜? | 
| [23:51] | You got me here. Now let him down. | 我已经来了,让他下来 | 
| [23:53] | Well, first, we have to have a little chat about you returning to the fold. | 我们得先谈谈关于你 回到我们身边的问题 | 
| [23:58] | What did I say, Klaus? I got this. | 我怎么跟你说的,克劳斯 让我来 | 
| [24:01] | D, what happened? | 小黛,发生什么事了? | 
| [24:02] | Why’d you run? | 你为什么要逃走? | 
| [24:04] | Talk to me. Hey, I can make it right. | 告诉我 我能帮你解决问题 | 
| [24:07] | How, by threatening my friend? | 怎么解决?威胁我的朋友吗? | 
| [24:09] | Actually, that was my idea. | 事实上那是我的主意 | 
| [24:11] | Apologies. I’ve been known to go too far to make a point. | 我很抱歉 有时我为了表明立场做得有点过火 | 
| [24:14] | But I do always get results. | 但这样确实很管用 | 
| [24:19] | You pretend to be so confident, but I know the truth. | 你装出一副很自信的样子 但我知道真相 | 
| [24:24] | You’re afraid everyone can see what you really are. | 你害怕大家看到你真正的一面 | 
| [24:29] | An animal. | 一头野兽 | 
| [24:38] | A beast. | 怪物 | 
| [24:44] | Why don’t you show us your real face? | 为何不让我们看看你的真面目呢? | 
| [24:54] | That’s enough of you. | 我受够你了 | 
| [24:56] | Davina, you don’t have to do this. | 黛维娜,你不必这么做的 | 
| [25:00] | You. | 你 | 
| [25:02] | You looked me in the eyes and lied to my face. | 你当着我的面欺骗了我 | 
| [25:05] | Pretended you wanted to help me. | 假装你想要帮我 | 
| [25:08] | Listen to me. | 听我说 | 
| [25:09] | You call yourself the noble one, | 你自称是高尚的人 | 
| [25:10] | but you’re a killer just like your brother. | 但却跟你弟弟一样是个杀人凶手 | 
| [25:13] | For a thousand years, you fed on innocent blood. | 一千年来,你以无辜人们的鲜血为食 | 
| [25:17] | Why don’t you choke on it? | 让你试试被鲜血噎死的滋味如何 | 
| [25:31] | And you. | 还有你 | 
| [25:37] | I trusted you. | 我曾那么信任你 | 
| [25:39] | I loved you. But you were just using me to stay in power. | 深爱着你 但你却只是利用我巩固你的势力 | 
| [25:43] | You don’t care about me. | 你根本不关心我 | 
| [25:45] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 | 
| [25:46] | When you lost to Klaus, you handed me over like some trophy. | 当你败给克劳斯 你就把我当作战利品给了他 | 
| [25:50] | Maybe I should boil you in bronze. | 或许我该用铜锅煮了你 | 
| [25:52] | I care. | 我关心你 | 
| [25:54] | I took you in like you were my own blood. | 我视你如己出 | 
| [26:07] | Come on now, love. | 不会吧,亲爱的 | 
| [26:08] | Don’t tell me you were falling for that. | 别跟我说你信他这一套 | 
| [26:11] | Isn’t it time for us girls to have a chat? | 我们女孩们是不是该好好聊聊了? | 
| [26:18] | Now, that is impressive. | 这真是让人印象深刻 | 
| [26:20] | And well-deserved, in my opinion. | 要我说,他们都罪有应得 | 
| [26:23] | Now, before you turn on me, I have a surprise for you. | 在你对付我之前 我有个惊喜给你 | 
| [26:31] | Josh, what are you doing? Get out of here. | 小约,你怎么来了?快走 | 
| [26:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么? | 
| [26:39] | Now, if I were Klaus, I would rip Josh’s head from his neck, | 如果我是克劳斯 我会将小约的头扭下来 | 
| [26:41] | feed it to a Nightwalker, and that would be the end of your friend. | 喂给夜行者 这将是你朋友的下场 | 
| [26:48] | But hurting people is such a boyish thing to do, | 但伤害他人是男孩子才喜欢干的事 | 
| [26:51] | Iike how Klaus compelled your fiddler on the roof. | 就像克劳斯如何魅惑那位 屋顶上的提琴手 | 
| [26:54] | And, while I am many things, I’m certainly not my brother. | 虽然我喜怒无常 但我绝对不像我哥哥 | 
| [26:58] | It’s okay, Timothy. You can come down. No one is going to hurt you. | 没事了,提摩西,你可以下来了 没人会伤害你的 | 
| [27:01] | He told me I couldn’t climb down off this beam. | 他告诉我不能从横梁上爬下来 | 
| [27:03] | Then don’t climb, silly. | 那就别用爬的,傻瓜 | 
| [27:05] | Am I the only smart one in the room? Jump. | 我是这里唯一有脑子的吗? 跳啊 | 
| [27:28] | Davina, did you do all that? | 黛维娜,这些你是怎么做到的? | 
| [27:33] | How did I even get here? | 我是怎么到这里的? | 
| [27:36] | I’ll explain everything, I promise. | 我会解释的,我保证 | 
| [27:51] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? | 
| [27:53] | Seems to me that you’re the one holding all the cards, | 在我看来,你掌控着整个局势 | 
| [27:56] | yet you don’t know who to trust. | 但却不知道该相信谁 | 
| [27:59] | I’ve just proven that you can trust me. | 我向你证明了你可以相信我 | 
| [28:00] | Now I’d like to show you one more thing. | 现在我想再告诉你一件事 | 
| [28:02] | It won’t take long. | 不会耽误很久 | 
| [28:05] | You can bring your friends. | 你可以带着你的朋友 | 
| [28:10] | Sophie, I told you everything that I found. | 苏菲,我把知道的都告诉你了 | 
| [28:13] | You said he buried her between two lovely oak saplings. | 你说他把她埋在了 两棵可爱的橡树苗之间 | 
| [28:17] | News flash, that was 200 years ago. | 这已经是两百年前的事了 | 
| [28:19] | They’re all just trees now. | 它们现在早就是大树了 | 
| [28:21] | You want to be the all-powerful witch, keep looking. | 你想成为全能女巫,就继续找啊 | 
| [28:23] | Say a prayer. | 做个祷告 | 
| [28:24] | Have a little faith. You can do this. | 有点信心 你可以的 | 
| [28:27] | (CELL PHONE BEEPS) Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [28:48] | Please, please help me. | 拜托,请帮帮我 | 
| [28:50] | I’m trying to do the right thing. | 我在努力做正确的事 | 
| [29:28] | Oh, don’t worry. They’re not really dead. Just really hungry, and… | 别担心,他们不是真的死了 只是非常饿 | 
| [29:33] | And I’m not helping. | 这样说也不会好点的 | 
| [29:35] | You think my brother, Nik, is awful? Marcel learned from the best. | 你觉得我哥哥尼克很坏吗? 马赛尔算是得他真传了 | 
| [29:39] | This is how he treats his so-called friends who betray him. | 他就是这样对待背叛他的 他所谓的朋友 | 
| [29:42] | Most of what these poor souls did is no worse than what Josh did. | 这里大部分可怜的家伙所做的 都不会比小约做的过分 | 
| [29:46] | Take Thierry, for example. | 拿提艾里来说吧 | 
| [29:49] | He was Marcel’s most trusted friend. | 他曾是马赛尔最信任的朋友 | 
| [29:53] | Klaus tricked him into breaking one of Marcel’s rules. | 克劳斯设计让他 打破了马赛尔的一条规矩 | 
| [29:55] | Marcel knows this, and yet he keeps Thierry locked in here | 马赛尔明知如此 还是把提艾里关在这里 | 
| [29:59] | day after day suffering. | 日复一日地受折磨 | 
| [30:02] | This is insane. | 真是疯了 | 
| [30:05] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么告诉我这些? | 
| [30:07] | Because you need to know who you’re dealing with, | 因为你得知道你要对付的是谁 | 
| [30:11] | who you can trust. | 谁是你可以信任的人 | 
| [30:16] | Hey, hey. It’s gonna be okay. | 嘿,嘿,没事的 | 
| [30:19] | I mean, you know, you’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 | 
| [30:23] | Here. | 来 | 
| [30:24] | Drink something. | 喝点水吧 | 
| [30:28] | Davina, both you and I have been lied to | 黛维娜,你和我都被马赛尔和克劳斯 | 
| [30:31] | and taken advantage of by Marcel and Klaus. | 欺骗和利用了 | 
| [30:34] | Maybe together, we can get a little payback. | 也许我们联手能够给他们小小的报复 | 
| [30:43] | Tim? | 提姆? | 
| [30:47] | It was Klaus. | 是克劳斯 | 
| [30:48] | He made me do it. | 他逼我这么做的 | 
| [30:50] | I didn’t even know what I was doing until I made you… | 我之前都不知道自己在做什么 直到我让你… | 
| [30:54] | Made her what? | 让她什么? | 
| [31:00] | Drink. | 喝水 | 
| [31:05] | -Tim? -Klaus poisoned the water. | – 提姆? – 克劳斯在水里下毒了 | 
| [31:08] | Tim? | 提姆? | 
| [31:11] | Davina. | 黛维娜 | 
| [31:13] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [31:26] | Cami, are you all right? | 卡蜜,你还好吗? | 
| [31:28] | Did you eat today? | 今天吃饭了吗? | 
| [31:31] | Oh, you must have fainted. | 你一定是昏过去了 | 
| [31:35] | Yeah, or I got mystically cold-cocked by four witches. | 是啊,或许我就是神秘地 被四个女巫弄昏了 | 
| [31:38] | Where’s Davina? | 黛维娜在哪? | 
| [31:40] | Does your friend, Marcel, know she’s here? | 你朋友马赛尔知道她在这里吗? | 
| [31:42] | Cami, I can explain. | 卡蜜,我可以解释 | 
| [31:44] | Vampires? Witches? | 吸血鬼?女巫? | 
| [31:47] | My brother, your nephew, hexed by a witch. | 我的哥哥,你的侄子,被女巫下了咒 | 
| [31:51] | How could you not tell me? | 你怎么能瞒着我? | 
| [31:52] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 | 
| [31:56] | There’s a lot you don’t understand. | 有很多事情你不明白 | 
| [31:58] | You hid the truth from me. | 你对我隐瞒真相 | 
| [32:00] | You let me believe that Sean was crazy, | 你让我相信西恩疯了 | 
| [32:02] | that I was crazy, instead of telling me the truth. | 我疯了 而不是告诉我真相 | 
| [32:06] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 | 
| [32:11] | You saw what happened to Sean. Cami, please! | 你也看到西恩的下场了 卡蜜,拜托 | 
| [32:14] | Get the hell away from me. | 离我远点 | 
| [32:16] | You are every bit as bad as the other monsters in this city. | 你和这个城市里其他的怪物一样坏 | 
| [32:29] | Isn’t this monumentally awkward? | 是不是非常尴尬呢? | 
| [32:34] | Rebekah, where are you? | 蕾贝卡,你在哪? | 
| [32:36] | I’m with Davina, and she’s dying because of your treachery. | 我和黛维娜在一起,她快死了 都是因为你的背叛 | 
| [32:39] | Well, I tried to talk to her, out of respect for Marcel, | 出于对马赛尔的尊重,我曾试着跟她谈 | 
| [32:42] | but she made it quite clear she is not our friend. | 但她明确表示她不是我们的朋友 | 
| [32:44] | My apologies if you thought she was yours. | 你若觉得她是你的朋友,我向你道歉 | 
| [32:46] | Just tell me how to cure her. | 告诉我要怎么救她 | 
| [32:48] | Vampire blood isn’t working. | 吸血鬼的血没有用 | 
| [32:50] | No. It wouldn’t. | 对,不会有用的 | 
| [32:51] | You see, the poison I compelled Timothy to feed her is quite potent. | 我魅惑提姆给她喝下的毒药 是非常有效的 | 
| [32:56] | It’s just a matter of time for her. | 她死只是早晚的问题了 | 
| [32:58] | For both of them, you diabolical bastard. | 是他们俩,你这个残忍的混蛋 | 
| [33:01] | They’re children. | 他们还是孩子 | 
| [33:03] | We could’ve dealt with her fairly. | 我们本来可以公平地和她做交易 | 
| [33:05] | There is no dealing with those who threaten us. | 对于威胁我们的人,不用谈什么交易 | 
| [33:08] | Davina sealed her fate when she stood against me. | 黛维娜与我对立的那一刻开始 命运就已定 | 
| [33:11] | This was her choice, not mine. (CELL PHONE BEEPS) | 这是她的选择,不是我的 | 
| [33:23] | (CHUCKLlNG) Oh, come on. | 别这样 | 
| [33:26] | The stench of your judgment is overwhelming. | 你们指责我的恶臭真是势不可档 | 
| [33:29] | Need I remind you that Davina just bested the lot of us? | 需要我提醒你们 黛维娜刚打败了我们吗? | 
| [33:32] | I did what had to be done. | 我只是做了该做的 | 
| [33:36] | Don’t worry, Elijah. | 别担心,以利亚 | 
| [33:38] | I remain as redeemable as ever. | 我还是一如既往可被挽救 | 
| [33:40] | So you compelled that boy to poison Davina | 所以你魅惑那个男孩去给黛维娜下毒 | 
| [33:42] | without consulting Marcel or myself. | 都不问问我和马赛尔 | 
| [33:45] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最糟糕的问题是什么吗? | 
| [33:47] | It’s that you’re so predictable, | 是你太容易被看穿了 | 
| [33:49] | I had to make an alliance with your brother, who I don’t even like. | 我不得不与你哥哥结盟 我根本不喜欢他 | 
| [33:58] | Judging by your expression, you have something you’d like to share. | 听你的口气 你似乎有什么事想跟我说 | 
| [34:01] | Damn straight, I do. | 你说对了 | 
| [34:03] | I got a call from Kieran earlier, right after Sabine and some witches | 基兰稍早打了电话给我 就在莎宾和其他女巫 | 
| [34:06] | almost got their hands on Davina first. | 对黛维娜下手之后 | 
| [34:11] | Oh, hello. | 你好啊 | 
| [34:15] | Let me guess, protection spell? | 让我猜猜,保护咒吗? | 
| [34:19] | You think I’d let a day where witches can do magic pass by without one? | 你觉得我会白白浪费能施魔法的一天 什么都不做吗? | 
| [34:24] | They all should’ve done the same. | 她们本该都这么做的 | 
| [34:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [34:30] | You broke one of my rules, Sabine, and I’m guessing that spell of yours | 你违反了我的规矩,莎宾 我猜你的保护咒 | 
| [34:34] | is probably a one-time deal. | 应该是一次性的吧 | 
| [34:37] | I’ll give you two choices. | 我给你两个选择 | 
| [34:39] | An immediate reunion with your dearly departed friends, | 你可以立刻和你天人永隔的朋友相见 | 
| [34:43] | or you can do that same spell for a young witch friend of mine. | 也可以为我的一个小女巫朋友 施同样的保护咒 | 
| [34:48] | Yeah, you probably know which one I’m talking about. | 你大概知道我在说谁 | 
| [34:55] | So, when you slipped away to allegedly check on your Nightwalkers, | 所以你声称去看夜行者时 | 
| [34:58] | you were, in fact, colluding with a witch. | 其实是在与一名女巫共谋 | 
| [35:03] | Very clever. | 很聪明嘛 | 
| [35:04] | I suppose I should be proud. | 我应该感到自豪 | 
| [35:06] | I just wanted to make sure I had a failsafe just in case, | 我是想确保万无一失 | 
| [35:10] | as Elijah expected, you started acting like you. | 正如以利亚所料,你开始露出本性 | 
| [35:13] | Except that now you’ve involved the witches, | 但这次你选择了与女巫结盟 | 
| [35:15] | who, last time I checked, were enemy to us all, | 而据我所知 女巫一直是我们的敌人 | 
| [35:18] | to everything we have, and to our family. | 对于我们的家人和一切都是威胁 | 
| [35:21] | Davina is Marcel’s family, Niklaus, | 黛维娜就是马赛尔的家人,尼克劳斯 | 
| [35:22] | or did that somehow slip your mind as you tried to take her life? | 但你居然想取她性命 难道你忘了这一点吗? | 
| [35:29] | You will call Rebekah. | 打给蕾贝卡 | 
| [35:31] | You’ll tell her that Davina will recover. | 告诉她黛维娜会恢复 | 
| [35:36] | I do wish the same could be said for that boy. | 可惜那个男孩活不了了 | 
| [36:00] | Tim. | 提姆 | 
| [36:01] | Tim? Tim. | 提姆,提姆 | 
| [36:05] | Tim, wake up. | 提姆,提姆,醒醒 | 
| [36:07] | Tim, please wake up. | 提姆,快醒醒 | 
| [36:09] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 | 
| [36:11] | No, no. | 不要啊,不要 | 
| [36:14] | Please wake up. | 快醒来 | 
| [36:18] | Please don’t leave me alone. | 别丢下我一个人 | 
| [36:41] | Is she okay? | 她还好吗? | 
| [36:44] | She’s devastated and exhausted. | 她情绪崩溃,疲惫不堪 | 
| [36:50] | Where’s her room? | 她的房间在哪里? | 
| [36:52] | No, I got her. | 不用,我来就行 | 
| [36:56] | I got her. | 交给我吧 | 
| [37:28] | HAYLEY: It is said that this is a man’s world. | 有人说,这是男人的世界 | 
| [37:31] | And sometimes it is. | 有时候的确是这样 | 
| [37:41] | For every Casket Girl that was saved, countless others were not. | 虽然很多木匣女孩被解救 但那毕竟是有限的 | 
| [37:46] | She’ll never trust me again. | 她永远不会再信任我了 | 
| [37:48] | Perhaps. | 也许吧 | 
| [37:50] | You must never surrender the fight to reclaim that trust. | 但你永远不能放弃重新争取她的信任 | 
| [37:54] | HAYLEY: But women are more resilient than given credit for. | 但女人其实比世人想像的更坚韧 | 
| [37:58] | These drawings, what are they? | 这些画,是什么? | 
| [38:02] | She drew those the whole time she was in the attic, | 她在阁楼时就一直画这些 | 
| [38:05] | said they’re different than what she draws when she senses magic. | 她感受到魔法时,画出来的就不一样 | 
| [38:11] | These ones, she called them evil. | 这些,她称之为邪恶 | 
| [38:16] | HAYLEY: And some women, well… | 而有些女人呢 | 
| [38:20] | Let’s just say, their oppressors had better watch out. | 这么说吧,曾欺压她们的人最好小心点 | 
| [38:34] | Surprised to see me? | 见到我很惊讶吗? | 
| [38:36] | After all, you did compel me to leave town. | 毕竟你曾魅惑我让我离开 | 
| [38:39] | You remember. | 你记得了 | 
| [38:40] | Chalk one up for de-compulsion. | 这都是解除魅惑的功劳 | 
| [38:42] | Hurts like hell, but it’s worth it. | 虽然痛得要死,不过很值得 | 
| [38:44] | Made me realize exactly why I want to stick around. | 让我明白了为什么我想留下来 | 
| [38:47] | And Klaus, if you hurt Davina or Josh in any way, | 对了,克劳斯,如果你再敢 伤害戴维娜和小约 | 
| [38:52] | I’ll expose you to the world. | 我会向全世界揭发你 | 
| [38:53] | And then, you can kiss the French Quarter goodbye. | 你就可以跟法语区吻别了 | 
| [38:56] | Forever. | 永别 | 
| [38:58] | Have a nice night. | 晚安了 | 
| [39:02] | HAYLEY: I, too, am resilient. | 我也很坚韧 | 
| [39:04] | And I’m tired of being oppressed. | 我受够了被压迫 | 
| [39:07] | For a thousand years, my brother has taken what he wants, | 一千年来,我哥哥为了他想要的东西 不择手段 | 
| [39:10] | in whatever way he wants, regardless of the consequences. | 不计后果 | 
| [39:14] | Marcel seems determined to allow it, and Elijah stands right by his side | 马赛尔似乎已经默许 而以利亚也一直陪伴在他身旁 | 
| [39:18] | futilely awaiting the day that he’ll change. | 徒劳地等待着他某一天会改变 | 
| [39:27] | So, men suck. | 男人很混蛋 | 
| [39:29] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么做? | 
| [39:32] | Despite your dire warnings to Marcel, | 虽然你警告过马赛尔 | 
| [39:34] | he just can’t seem to quit my brother. | 但他似乎无法放弃我哥哥 | 
| [39:36] | The two of them stand side by side, | 他们肩并肩 | 
| [39:38] | ruling this city whilst you’re left in here to rot. | 统治着这个城市 却留你在这里腐烂 | 
| [39:43] | I want you to help me take New Orleans right out from | 我希望你帮我夺回纽奥良 | 
| [39:46] | under all of their noses. | 让他们眼睁睁看着 | 
| [39:49] | And I have something they won’t see coming, | 而且我有一个秘密武器 | 
| [39:52] | someone on the inside. | 一个内应 | 
| [39:55] | She’s quite the resilient girl herself. | 她自己也是个很坚韧的女孩 | 
| [40:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗? | 
| [40:24] | I’m better now. | 我现在好多了 | 
| [40:28] | How was your day? | 你今天过得如何? | 
| [40:31] | Killer. | 棒极了 | 
| [40:36] | What’s with the artwork? | 这些画是什么? | 
| [40:37] | Uh… Davina’s sketches. | 黛维娜的素描 | 
| [40:40] | I wonder if they represent some kind of premonition. | 不知道是不是代表着什么预兆 | 
| [40:46] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [40:48] | They seem to suggest something is coming. | 似乎在暗示什么即将到来 | 
| [40:55] | Something sinister. | 似乎是凶兆 | 
| [41:13] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [41:15] | Isn’t that…? | 那不是… | 
| [41:21] | Hello, Celeste. | 你好,莎莉丝特 | 
| [41:43] | Come on, Sophie, pick up. | 快点,苏菲,快接电话 | 
| [41:45] | Pick up. | 快点接啊 |