时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ELlJAH: Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once. I want it back. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:06] | You are free. Go far away and never come back. | 你自由了 走得远远的,永远不要回来 |
[00:10] | Every werewolf will be a bundle of fur and sharp teeth tonight | 每个狼人在今晚都会 变成长毛利齿的野兽 |
[00:13] | whilst your cursed clan will be– | 而你们被诅咒的新月狼族会变成… |
[00:15] | Human, but only for a few hours, | 人类,但只能维持几小时 |
[00:17] | and won’t be again until the next full moon. | 再变身只能等下个满月了 |
[00:19] | -I’m Jackson. -You’re the wolf who’s been watching me. | – 我叫杰克森 – 你就是那头一直看着我的狼 |
[00:21] | You were supposed to be my wife. | 你应该是我的妻子 |
[00:24] | SABlNE: It’s herbs ground into paste. | 这是研磨成糊状的草药 |
[00:25] | On the next full moon, when your people become human, | 下一次月圆,你的族人变成人类时 |
[00:27] | feed it to them, the curse will be broken. | 给他们吃下,诅咒便会解除 |
[00:29] | I’ve been hexed, and I don’t know how long I have. | 我被下咒了 我不知道我还剩多长时间 |
[00:34] | The ancestors said they’d do horrible things to me | 祖先们说如果我再滥用我的魔法 |
[00:37] | if I misused my magic again. | 他们会严厉地惩罚我 |
[00:39] | Marcellus, you are hereby exiled. | 马赛勒斯,你被驱逐了 |
[00:41] | If I so much as find a trace of you, it will not end well for you. | 如果我发现你的踪迹 你不会有好下场的 |
[00:45] | Nicely done, brother. You’re beginning to sound like me. | 干得好,哥哥 你说话的语气开始像我了 |
[00:53] | KLAUS: They say the passage of time will heal all wounds. | 人们说时间能治愈所有伤口 |
[00:59] | But the greater the loss, the deeper the cut. | 但失去的越多 伤口就越深 |
[01:10] | And the more difficult the process to become whole again. | 你也越难走出其中,彻底痊愈 |
[01:15] | The pain may fade, | 痛苦或许会消退 |
[01:18] | but scars serve as a reminder of our suffering… | 但伤疤会提醒我们曾经的痛苦 |
[01:24] | …and make the bearer all the more resolved, | 让我们越加下定决心 |
[01:28] | never to be wounded again. | 绝不让自己再受到伤害 |
[01:33] | So, as time moves along… | 随着时间过去 |
[01:37] | …we get lost in distractions. | 我们在诱惑中迷失 |
[01:41] | Act out in frustration. | 在挫败中发泄 |
[01:46] | React with aggression. | 用暴力来反抗 |
[01:51] | Give in to anger. | 屈服于愤怒 |
[01:57] | And all the while… | 一直以来 |
[01:59] | …we plot and plan as we wait to grow stronger. | 我们密谋计划,等待着自己强大的一天 |
[02:07] | And before we know it, the time passes. | 不知不觉中,时光流逝 |
[02:17] | We are healed. | 我们的伤口被治愈 |
[02:20] | Ready to begin anew. | 准备好重新开始 |
[02:23] | Spoken like a man who’s made peace with his demons. | 听起来你已经战胜了自己内心的恶魔 |
[02:26] | My demons are dead or chased off. | 我的恶魔已经死了 至少被赶走了 |
[02:31] | Yes, apart from the one lingering monster with whom you share a bed. | 是的,除了这个与你同床缠绵的恶魔 |
[02:35] | I trust you can find your clothing and the door. | 我想你能自己找到衣服和门 |
[02:48] | You do recall that woman tortured our sister? | 你应该没忘记那个女人 是如何折磨我们妹妹的吧 |
[02:54] | She also revealed the truth about our sister’s treachery. | 也是她才让我知道了我们妹妹的背叛 |
[02:56] | And as a consequence, Rebekah is gone forever. | 正因如此,蕾贝卡永远地离开了我们 |
[02:58] | A desire which she apparently harbored for quite some time! | 我想她一定早有此意 |
[03:01] | Niklaus, it has been a month. | 尼克劳斯,已经一个月了 |
[03:03] | Now, I feel our sister’s loss as deeply as you. | 我和你一样痛心失去我们的妹妹 |
[03:05] | You must stop distracting yourself with this ridiculous behavior | 你不能再如此放纵自己 继续过这种荒唐的生活 |
[03:08] | and channel it into some kind of action. | 而是将悲伤转化为力量 |
[03:10] | Why must l, exactly? | 我为什么要这样做? |
[03:12] | Because over the course of Marcel’s tenure, the city grew accustomed to having a king. | 因为在马赛尔掌权的这些年 这城市已习惯了有国王的统治 |
[03:16] | You wanted this throne. | 既然你想要这个宝座 |
[03:18] | You must accept the responsibility that accompanies that. | 你就必须承担随之而来的责任 |
[03:21] | Apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[03:23] | But I’m rather ensconced in other pursuits. | 但我更想追求别的东西 |
[03:25] | If you can so easily neglect your home, | 如果你能如此轻易抛弃这个家 |
[03:29] | I wonder what will become of your daughter. | 我真不知道你的女儿将来会怎样 |
[03:33] | Have you forgotten what it was like to live beneath the threat of violence? | 难道你已经忘了 在暴力的威胁下生存的滋味了吗? |
[03:36] | We must work together, Niklaus. | 我们必须同心协力,尼克劳斯 |
[03:40] | Let’s make this city whole again. | 让我们来重建这个城市吧 |
[03:46] | Perhaps it is too broken to mend. | 或许已经伤害太深,无法补救了 |
[04:00] | If you won’t do anything, I will. | 如果你不愿意做的话,那我来 |
[04:08] | 剧名:波旁街之月 | |
[04:09] | FATHER KlERAN: St. Anne’s has long been neutral ground in our city. | 圣安妮教堂一直是这个城市 的中立之地 |
[04:12] | So, it’s only fitting that we gather in this chamber | 所以我们今天聚集于此 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[04:15] | at the behest of Elijah Mikaelson | 应以利亚米卡森的要求 |
[04:18] | to bring harmony to this place we call home. | 为这个我们称之为家的地方带来和平 |
[04:21] | -Thank you all for coming. | 谢谢大家过来 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[04:22] | -Yes, thank you, and welcome. | 没错,谢谢,欢迎各位 |
[04:29] | These are the rules of the city according to Marcel Gerard. | 这是马赛尔杰拉德订下的规矩 主演:菲比托金 |
[04:33] | 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 | |
[04:35] | Which of course no longer apply | 当然不再有任何效力 |
[04:36] | because I am in charge. | 因为如今我做主 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[04:39] | You said if we came along, | 你说过如果我们出席的话 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:40] | we would run things by ourselves. | 你会同意让我们自己做主 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:43] | Never mentioned anything about making yourself king. | 你可没说过自己要当国王 |
[04:45] | You were each selected to represent your own communities, | 你们是从每个群体中推选出来的代表 |
[04:48] | I’ll honor that. | 我对此表示尊重 |
[04:50] | However, issues which arise between factions will come to me. | 但如果不同势力之间起了冲突 那就由我来解决 |
[04:53] | Now, we are all, to some extent, responsible for the current chaos. | 我们每个人或多或少都对这个城市 当下的泥乱状况有些责任 |
[04:58] | However, you have one very, very simple choice ahead of you here. | 但你们都面对着一个非常简单的选择 |
[05:03] | You can all play nicely together, or you can leave. | 大家一起和平共处 不然就离开这里 |
[05:22] | See, Davina? It’s easy. All you have to do is try. | 看,黛维娜,很容易的 只要努力就行 |
[05:26] | I am trying. | 我在努力了 |
[05:28] | Trying and failing, ever since you came back. | 怎么努力都还是失败 自从你回来后就一直这样 |
[05:32] | When are you gonna stop being such a bitch to me, | 你什么时候才能不再针对我 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[05:33] | Monique? | 莫妮克? |
[05:35] | When you stop being weak. | 当你不再软弱的时候 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[05:38] | You’re supposed to be a Harvest girl, but maybe you don’t belong here. | 你本来是个收获祭女孩 但或许你不属于这里 |
[05:44] | Maybe you never did. | 或许你从来就不属于这里 |
[05:55] | Shouldn’t you be out there playing Fight Club with the rest of the frat boys? | 你不是应该去跟那群小子 拚个你死我活吗? |
[05:59] | That’s just for pecking order. | 不用,这只是为了争夺族群地位 |
[06:00] | They already know who’s the Alpha. | 他们早就知道谁是老大了 |
[06:07] | 制片:邦妮怀斯 | |
[06:10] | Next up! Let’s go! | 下一个,来吧 |
[06:26] | You got to try Tucker’s ribs. | 你一定要尝尝塔克做的肋排 |
[06:28] | Then what? | 然后呢? 编剧:蜜雪儿侃洛戴斯 |
[06:29] | Then we’re gonna go play horseshoes? | 再去玩玩马蹄铁吗? 编剧:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[06:30] | -Don’t mock country living, darling. | 别嘲笑乡村生活,亲爱的 导演:麦可罗宾森 |
[06:33] | -Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:33] | This is just a lot more family fun than I’m used to. | 我还不习惯这种快乐的家庭生活 |
[06:36] | Well, maybe I can help you get used to it. | 也许我能帮你适应这种生活 |
[06:39] | OLlVER: Then all we got to do is just forget | 所以我们要做的就是忘记 |
[06:41] | she spent half her life with humans | 她此生一半时间与人类生活 |
[06:43] | and the other half with vampires. | 另外一半与吸血鬼生活的事实 |
[06:46] | -Ollie, back off. -It’s okay. | – 奥利,别说了 – 没关系 |
[06:48] | If the runt of the litter has something to say, he should say it. | 小矮个儿有话说,那就说吧 |
[06:52] | Word from the Quarter is your boy Elijah’s holding some power summit. | 你知道吗,法语区都在说你的男人 以利亚正在举行什么权力高峰会 |
[06:56] | Guess who wasn’t invited. | 猜猜谁没受到邀请 |
[06:59] | -Where did you hear this? -lt doesn’t matter. | – 你从哪里听来的? – 那不重要 |
[07:02] | The point is, we’re stuck here living in the swamp | 重点是我们被困在这片沼泽 |
[07:05] | while your vampire boyfriend’s deciding who gets what in the city. | 而你的吸血鬼男友 却在决定着城市该如何分配 |
[07:09] | I guess that shows how much respect he’s got for the werewolves. | 但我想这也能证明他到底有多 尊重狼人族群,是吧? |
[07:16] | (CROWD ARGUlNG) This is our city, too. | 这也是我们的城市 |
[07:18] | We should be able to go wherever the hell we want. | – 我们应该可以去任何想去的地方 – 我们会认为那就是宣战 |
[07:21] | Nowhere. You vile creatures cannot agree– | 这样毫无进展 你们这群卑鄙的生物无法同意… |
[07:24] | Father, calm yourself, please. | 神父,请冷静 |
[07:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:30] | Now, about the issue of boundaries, you will all heed to the following. | 现在回到边界的问题 你们都得遵守以下规定 |
[07:34] | HAYLEY: Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗? |
[07:35] | You’re dividing up the city, and the werewolves don’t get a say? | 你们在瓜分城市 而狼人竟然都没有发言权? |
[07:38] | -What the hell is she doing here? -Diego, sit. | – 她来这里干什么? – 迪亚哥,坐下 |
[07:44] | -We’re not dividing the city– | 我们没有在瓜分城市 我们是在建立… |
[07:45] | -No, Elijah! | 不,以利亚 |
[07:46] | There is not gonna be a peace if the werewolves are excluded. | 如果你们把狼人排除在外 和平就不可能存在 |
[07:52] | They want a seat at the table. | 他们也想在谈判中有一席之地 |
[07:55] | HAYLEY: And if they don’t get one, | 如果没有 |
[07:57] | I can guarantee that you will all regret it. | 我敢保证你们都会后悔的 |
[08:03] | WOMAN: We will start a war the likes of which this city has never seen. | 绝对不可能 我们会发动一场这城市前所未见的战争 |
[08:09] | Do you have any idea what it took just to get those people in one room together? | 你知道光是把刚才那些人 聚集在同一个房间里有多困难吗? |
[08:12] | No, actually, I don’t. | 事实上,我不知道 |
[08:14] | Because I didn’t even know what you were doing out here | 因为要不是有人告诉我 |
[08:16] | until someone else told me. | 我都不知道你们在这里做什么 |
[08:17] | Tell me something, Elijah. | 告诉我,以利亚 |
[08:19] | Did you leave the werewolves out because of me? | 你是因为我才把狼人排除在外的吗? |
[08:22] | I excluded them because they no longer reside in the French Quarter. | 我把他们排除在外是因为他们 不再住在法语区了 |
[08:25] | My immediate concern is to end the mounting conflict here. | 我的当务之急是要解决这里 日益增长的冲突 |
[08:28] | Now, I can assure you once this treaty is solidified, | 我向你保证,一旦协定确立 |
[08:31] | it will expand to include your people. | 马上就会把你的族人纳进来 |
[08:33] | Until then, I should tell them what? Sit, stay, roll over? | 在那之前呢,我要怎么跟他们说? 坐下,别动,打个滚吗? |
[08:36] | I’d prefer that you remove yourself from the process altogether. | 我情愿你不要参与这件事 |
[08:46] | Hayley, are you absolutely certain | 海莉,你真的确定 |
[08:48] | that you shouldn’t return to the compound? | 你不回到宅邸住吗? |
[08:54] | You think the baby belongs there? | 你觉得孩子属于那里吗? |
[08:57] | You think that’s where she’ll be safe? | 你觉得她在那里才会安全吗? |
[08:59] | Is the bayou any better? | 难道河口就更好吗? |
[09:03] | The wolves deserve a voice. | 狼人应该有发言权 |
[09:06] | Give them one. | 给他们发言权 |
[09:09] | You know it’s the right thing to do. | 你知道这样做才是正确的 |
[09:20] | You should have seen your brother’s face when Hayley walked in. | 你真该看看海莉进来时 你哥哥的表情 |
[09:25] | Crescent curse is broken then? | 看来新月诅咒被打破了 |
[09:30] | Do you believe this will actually work? | 你觉得这能行得通吗? |
[09:32] | That we can finally have some semblance of peace in this city? | 这个城市真的能够拥有和平吗? |
[09:36] | I saw the light from the courtyard and took a chance that… | 我从院子里看到你的灯亮着 就想赌一下… |
[09:41] | …you weren’t with a half-naked psycho-witch. | 你没和一个半裸的神经病女巫在一起 |
[09:42] | Seems I gambled and lost. | 看来我赌输了 |
[09:44] | Ten minutes ago, I was fully naked. | 十分钟前,我是全裸的 |
[09:47] | Oh. Then you served your purpose. Don’t let me hold you up. | 那你的目的已经达到了 不耽误你了 |
[09:56] | You O’Connells sure do love to piss off witches. | 你们欧康诺家的人可真爱跟女巫找茬啊 |
[10:02] | GENEVlEVE: Really? | 这是真的吗? |
[10:04] | The woman tried to blackmail me into stabbing you | 那个女人曾经威胁我 |
[10:06] | with the Mystical Knife of Excruciating Pain. | 要我用神秘的刀刺你,让你痛不欲生 |
[10:08] | Well, New Orleans breeds nothing if not strange bedfellows. | 奇怪的床伴就是纽奥良的特产啊 |
[10:12] | I assume you’re not here to question me on my leisure activities. | 但我想你来这里应该不是因为 我的休闲生活吧 |
[10:16] | I’m here about my uncle. He’s deteriorating. | 我来是为了我叔叔的事 他的病情在恶化 |
[10:20] | The pills, the meditation, they’re not working. | 药物、冥想,都不管用了 |
[10:22] | His lucidity’s shrinking by the day. | 他越来越不清醒了 |
[10:24] | Awitch did this, a witch can undo it. | 女巫下的咒,女巫可以解 |
[10:28] | You seem supertight with Genevieve. Maybe you can persuade her to help. | 看来你跟洁妮薇的关系很好 也许你能说服她帮忙 |
[10:31] | It won’t do any good. | 没用的 |
[10:33] | These hexes, they start with magic, | 这种诅咒是由魔法开始的 |
[10:36] | but as they take root, they alter the very chemistry of the brain. | 一旦生根 它们就会改变大脑的化学物质 |
[10:40] | I’m sorry, Cami. The damage is done. | 我很抱歉,卡蜜 伤害已经无法挽回了 |
[10:44] | I refuse to accept that. | 我才不接受这种说法 |
[10:47] | And you would, too, if you had any concept of family. | 如果你有家庭观念的话,你也不会接受 |
[11:02] | Josh. | 小约 |
[11:08] | Davina, what are you doing out here? | 黛维娜,你来这里干什么? |
[11:11] | I would have met you anywhere you wanted. | 你想在哪里见面我都可以过去 |
[11:12] | I mean, not anywhere Klaus or Marcel would be, | 我是说,没有克劳斯和马赛尔的地方 |
[11:14] | which could be pretty much, you know, anywhere. | 虽然他们俩几乎无处不在 |
[11:17] | But you know what I mean. | 但你明白我的意思 |
[11:20] | Hey. You okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[11:27] | It’s Monique. | 是莫妮克 |
[11:28] | She has no idea what I went through when I was dead. | 她不知道我死后经历了什么事 |
[11:31] | The ancestors hated me for what I did with my magic. | 祖先因为我用魔法所做的一切而憎恨我 |
[11:35] | I can’t just start practicing again. | 我不能重新使用魔法了 |
[11:41] | I knew I shouldn’t have trusted Marcel when he told me to go back. | 我知道马赛尔要我回去时我不该相信他 |
[11:47] | I don’t know how much more of it I can take. | 我不知道我还能忍受多久 |
[11:52] | THlERRY: On the outs with the witch again? I got it covered. | – 又和那小女巫闹别扭了吗? – 我能搞定 |
[11:57] | What was so important you dragged me all the way out here? | 什么事这么重要 你还要把我带来这里? |
[12:00] | I have a proposal. | 我有个提议 |
[12:01] | I want you and all who walked out on Klaus with you to join me. | 我希望你和所有跟着你离开克劳斯的人 站在我这边 |
[12:04] | -Rounding up an army? -Can’t take back the city without one. | – 召集军队吗? – 没有军队就不能收回城市了 |
[12:09] | You have nothing. | 你一无所有 |
[12:12] | No weapons, no allies. | 没有武器,没有同盟 |
[12:15] | You go even close to the Quarter, and Elijah will kill you. | 甚至一旦你靠近法语区 以利亚就会杀了你 |
[12:17] | That’s if Klaus doesn’t get you first. | 如果克劳斯没先杀死你的话 |
[12:19] | So, what, maybe I should hide out in Bucktown like you? | 所以呢,也许我该和你一样 躲在巴克镇吗? |
[12:24] | I think you’re here ’cause you don’t wanna leave your home. | 我想你同意来见我是因为 你不想离开你的家 |
[12:27] | I sure as hell don’t wanna leave mine. | 我当然也不想离开我的家 |
[12:30] | A battle is brewing, T. | 战争一触即发,小提 |
[12:33] | While everyone’s busy choosing sides, | 大家都忙着选择阵营 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna find a way to take back our city, so… | 我会想办法夺回我们的城市,所以… |
[12:39] | You with me? | 你要和我一起吗? |
[12:43] | You were always great with words, Marcel. | 你总是说得好听,马赛尔 |
[12:47] | But it’s gonna take more than a pretty speech this time. | 但这次除了高谈阔论还得有些别的 |
[13:02] | Is that really necessary? | 真的有这必要吗? |
[13:04] | The sickness, it’s overtaking my inclination to forgive. | 这种病,正在逐渐 压过我宽恕的意愿 |
[13:09] | Replacing it with one thought that I could barely contain at the summit. | 在高峰会上,我满脑子只有一个念头 |
[13:15] | “Kill every last one of them.” | 把他们统统杀死 |
[13:18] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会想出办法的 |
[13:20] | I tried to figure it out with Sean. | 我之前试图帮助西恩 |
[13:26] | But I was focused too much on that instead of trying to stop him. | 但我太专注于此 而没能试图阻止他 |
[13:31] | And I’m not– I’m not gonna let that happen to me. | 我不会让这一切发生在我身上 |
[13:35] | You’re an O’Connell. | 你是欧康诺家的人 |
[13:38] | They are going to ask you to take my place at the table. | 他们会叫你接替我的位置 |
[13:43] | Don’t. Just leave. | 别答应,离开这里 |
[13:46] | Just start over. | 重新开始 |
[13:48] | I’m not going anywhere as long as there’s still a chance. | 只要还有机会我就哪都不会去 |
[13:50] | How many times do I have to tell you I can’t be fixed? | 我要跟你说多少次 我没法恢复了 |
[13:54] | How many times do I have to tell you I will not stop trying? | 我要跟你说多少次 我绝不会放弃尝试 |
[13:56] | That is just stubbornness, like when you were a little girl. | 真是太顽固了 跟你小时候一样 |
[14:00] | You always had to be right. You… You never listened. | 你总是要证明自己是对的 你从不听话 |
[14:04] | Just that thick head of yours. | 真是太愚蠢了 |
[14:07] | I prayed for you. | 我为你祈祷 |
[14:10] | And I got no answer. | 没有回应 |
[14:13] | There is only blackness. | 只有黑暗 |
[14:16] | There is only death. | 只有死亡 |
[14:20] | There’s mine. | 有我的 |
[14:24] | And yours. | 还有你的 |
[14:28] | No, no, no! | 不,不,不要 |
[14:36] | No! | 不要 |
[14:58] | -Mr. Mikaelson. -Miss Correa. | – 米卡森先生 – 科雷亚女士 |
[15:00] | Please call me Francesca. | 请叫我佛朗西丝卡 |
[15:02] | We can dispense with any formalities, Miss Correa. | 我们可以省去那些客套话了 科雷亚女士 |
[15:05] | I know exactly who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:08] | You own the Palace Royale Casino. | 你是皇宫赌场的老闪 |
[15:10] | You’re one of the city’s leading philanthropists. | 你是城里重要的慈善家之一 |
[15:13] | And according to my sources, you’re the matriarch | 据我所知,你还是一位 |
[15:15] | to a rather sizeable drug trafficking empire. | 相当庞大的贩毒帝国的首领 |
[15:19] | -So why am I here? -Whatever you may think of me, | 为什么找我来? |
[15:21] | my family’s been a part of the human faction for years. | 不管你怎么想我 我的家族多年来都是人类决策群的一员 |
[15:25] | Which makes me uniquely qualified to take father Kieran’s place. | 这就让我有资格接替基兰神父的位置 |
[15:28] | You’ll deal with me from now on. | 从现在起,你将和我打交道 |
[15:30] | Are you giving me a mandate? | 你是在命令我吗? |
[15:33] | No. (LAUGHS) | 不是 |
[15:36] | I’m giving you an ally. | 我是要和你结盟 |
[15:38] | I want peace just as much as you do. | 我和你一样想要和平 |
[15:41] | My lifestyle, which I enjoy very much, | 我非常喜欢的生活方式 |
[15:45] | depends on it. | 依赖和平 |
[15:46] | Yes, I can see you’re highly motivated. | 是的,我看得出你非常积极 |
[15:49] | You know, I should mention, | 你知道吗,我应该告诉你 |
[15:52] | I’ve already spoken to the city’s new mayor and the chief of police | 我已经和新市长、警察局长 和其他利益相关团体 |
[15:55] | and other interested parties, | 谈过了 |
[15:58] | and I have their blessing. | 他们都支持我 |
[16:00] | I think you’ll find it beneficial to have me on your side. | 你会发现有我站在你这边对你有利 |
[16:03] | Even if it’s just to prevent my less civil brethren | 即使只能够避免我不太文明的同胞 |
[16:07] | from lashing out in ways that could prove painful to you. | 从各方面攻击而给你们带来不快 |
[16:14] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚愉快 |
[16:39] | Not a fan of cerulean blue? | 不喜欢天蓝色吗? |
[16:41] | Not a fan of your continued indifference. | 不喜欢你继续这么漠不关心 |
[16:43] | Well, it’s difficult trying to unite a community | 要想让一个曾经互相憎恨的群体 |
[16:46] | that has a history of mutual loathing. | 团结起来是很难的 |
[16:48] | -Spare me the platitudes, Niklaus. -A perspective then. | – 省省你那些陈腔滥调吧,尼克劳斯 – 那就说点有建设性的 |
[16:50] | If you want peace, you must begin with the werewolves. | 如果你想要和平,你首先要从狼人开始 |
[16:54] | A hundred years ago, they had a run at ruling this city. | 一百年前,他们统治着这个城市 |
[16:57] | As of late, all they’ve had is time | 随后,他们只能够 |
[16:58] | to watch their enemies tear down that legacy. | 看着他们的敌人 毁掉一切他们的辛苦成果 |
[17:00] | All the more reason why their enemies are reluctant to bring them to the table. | 这正是为什么他们的敌人 不愿让他们重回谈判桌 |
[17:03] | Take a page from Bienville, brother. | 学学比恩维尔,哥哥 |
[17:07] | If the table’s the obstacle, remove it. | 如果谈判桌是个障碍 那就挪开它 |
[17:12] | Do you recall in 1720 | 你还记得1720年 |
[17:14] | the governor’s desperation to secure our help | 总督迫切希望得到我们的帮助 |
[17:17] | to build the cities first levees? | 建造城市的第一个防洪堤吗? |
[17:20] | We sat with him and refused his offer. | 我们和他谈了,拒绝了他 |
[17:24] | And so he plied us with wine, with corseted women, | 所以他不断奉上美酒和穿胸衣的女人 |
[17:29] | and with raucous camaraderie until he had his yes. | 不停套交情,直到我们答应他为止 |
[17:34] | Are you suggesting that I throw a party? | 你是建议我办个派对吗? |
[18:09] | I’m impressed, brother. | 让我惊叹啊,哥哥 |
[18:12] | Yes, now if I can just keep them from tearing one another to shreds. | 是啊,如果我能不让他们把彼此 撕成碎片就好了 |
[18:16] | Then for your sake, here’s to a spectacularly boring evening. | 那么为了你,敬超级无聊的夜晚 |
[18:34] | What’s up, little man? | 怎么了,小个子? |
[18:36] | He’s not even worth it. | 他不值得你动手 |
[18:46] | Since you’re preoccupied, I’ll intuit your flattering compliment. | 既然你心事重重 我就凭直觉想像你的赞美好了 |
[18:50] | Thank you. I think I look stunning, too. | 谢谢,我也觉得我很美 |
[18:55] | I trust you’ve spent as much time fortifying alliances | 我相信你挑选礼服的时间 |
[18:57] | as you clearly have selecting that dress. | 与你加强同盟的时间一样多 |
[19:02] | So you do notice me. | 这么说你的确注意到我了 |
[19:04] | And, yes, I’ve already settled the dispute over the docks. | 是的,我已经处理好码头的纠纷了 |
[19:07] | I pacified the witches with an increased share in cemetery tours, | 我答应女巫提高她们墓地旅游的分成 |
[19:11] | and I’ve given the Crescents a welcome back to humanity gift | 我也给了新月族重新变回人形的贺礼 |
[19:13] | in the form of 100 dollar chips to my casino. | 我赌场里价值一百美金的筹码 |
[19:16] | So, I think I deserve some champagne, don’t you? | 我想,我应该来杯香槟,你说呢? |
[19:24] | You know, in light of Kieran’s deteriorating condition, | 你知道,考虑到基兰不断恶化的病情 |
[19:27] | the others have acquiesced to your proposal. | 其他人默许了你的提议 |
[19:29] | You will represent the human faction until he’s ready to resume. | 你将代表人类决策群直到他重新回来 |
[19:36] | Then I suggest we make the most of our limited time together. | 那我们可要好好利用这有限的时间了 |
[20:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:05] | If you expect me to beg for my life, that’s not me anymore. | 听着,你要是指望我向你求饶 我不会再这么做了 |
[20:09] | You think I’m here to kill you? I’m here about Davina. | 你以为我是来杀你的? 我是为黛维娜而来 |
[20:14] | You heard about the summit. | 你听说高峰会的事了吧 |
[20:17] | If it falls apart, | 如果谈判破裂 |
[20:18] | each faction’s gonna look for leverage against the other ones. | 每一方都会寻找筹码来对付其他方 |
[20:21] | Davina has to be able to defend herself, | 黛维娜得能够保护自己 |
[20:24] | even from her own people if need be. | 如有必要,还得防着自己人 |
[20:28] | She has to start doing magic again. | 她必须要再次使用魔法 |
[20:30] | Why are you telling me? | 你为什么跟我说这些? |
[20:32] | Because someone has to tell her, and she won’t listen to me. | 因为得有人告诉她 而她又不会听我的 |
[20:35] | So, what, I tell her, and you try to get her back on your side. | 所以怎样,我告诉她 然后你试图让她重回你的阵营 |
[20:39] | Right, go back to using her as your personal weapon? | 是吗?继续拿她当你的私人武器? |
[20:41] | I don’t care whose side she ends up on, | 我不在乎她最终会站在哪边 |
[20:44] | just that she’s safe. | 只要她安全就好 |
[20:46] | Because we both know right now she isn’t. | 因为我们都知道现在她并不安全 |
[21:07] | Diego. | 迪亚哥 |
[21:11] | You will be polite and welcoming. | 你要彬彬有礼表示欢迎 |
[21:14] | Yeah, see, his people killed my whole family. | 是啊,他的族人杀了我全家 |
[21:18] | My sister bled out on the floor right next to me. | 我妹妹就躺在我旁边,流血过多而死 |
[21:21] | The only reason I’m standing here | 我现在还能站在这里 |
[21:23] | is ’cause Marcel came along and turned me before I bled out too. | 是因为马赛尔出现 在我血流干之前转变了我 |
[21:27] | So, I’m telling you right now. | 所以我现在告诉你 |
[21:28] | I cannot be polite and welcoming to that. | 我不可能彬彬有礼表示欢迎 |
[21:31] | Diego, I understand your anger. | 迪亚哥,我理解你的愤怒 |
[21:34] | However, there are certain overtures that need to be made | 然而,如果我们想要某种程度的和平 |
[21:36] | if we are to find a degree of peace. | 就必须稍稍示好 |
[21:44] | Welcome to my home. | 欢迎来我家 |
[21:46] | I wouldn’t be here if Hayley hadn’t forced the issue. | 要不是海莉强烈要求,我是不会来的 |
[21:49] | Yes, it’s rather unlikely that you’ll experience | 是的,你不太可能在这里 |
[21:51] | an outpouring of kind sentiment here. | 受到热情洋溢的款待 |
[21:54] | The vampires in particular view you as… | 特别是吸血鬼都将你们视为… |
[21:58] | …well, barbaric. | 野蛮人 |
[22:00] | Hayley tells me this peace treaty is important to you. | 海莉告诉我这个和平协定 对你来说很重要 |
[22:04] | Yes, it certainly is. | 是的,确实很重要 |
[22:05] | So much so, in fact, | 所以说 |
[22:07] | that if anyone threatened to dismantle what I’m building here, | 如果有任何人威胁要毁掉 我在这里建立的一切 |
[22:10] | I’d destroy everything they hold dear. | 我就会毁掉他们珍视的一切 |
[22:14] | Have a wonderful evening. | 祝你今晚开心 |
[22:20] | Looking for your shrink? | 在我你的心理医生吗? |
[22:24] | Don’t tell me you’re jealous of Cami, love. | 别告诉我你嫉妒卡蜜了,亲爱的 |
[22:27] | Just curious why you’d seek her company. | 只是好奇你怎么会找她作伴 |
[22:31] | She seems so ordinary. | 她看起来很…普通 |
[22:34] | Well, sometimes, ordinary is a welcome respite. | 有时候,普通让人愉悦,让人放松 |
[22:38] | I thought I was your respite. | 我还以为我能让你放松呢 |
[22:41] | Well, you are. | 你能啊 |
[22:43] | You are. | 你能 |
[22:44] | Promise me not another thought about Cami. | 答应我别再想卡蜜了 |
[23:11] | I’m so glad you accepted my invitation. | 我很高兴你接受了我的邀请 |
[23:15] | So, is this where the great Klaus Mikaelson | 伟大的克劳斯米卡森要在这里 |
[23:17] | says something poignant and snaps my neck? | 说些尖锐的话然后扭断我脖子吗? |
[23:20] | I’m not here to kill you. I’m here to offer you a gift. | 我不是来杀你的 我是要给你一份礼物 |
[23:25] | Out of the kindness of your vampire heart? | 出于你那吸血鬼的好意吗? |
[23:28] | Our hearts are more similar than you might realize. | 其实你我比你以为的要相似 |
[23:31] | You see, long before I evolved, mine beat as a werewolf. | 早在我进化之前 我也是狼人 |
[23:35] | I know your power. | 我了解你们的能力 |
[23:38] | I know your burden. | 也了解你们的烦恼 |
[23:40] | I’m here to take the latter away. | 我是来为你们消除后者的 |
[23:43] | You want to make me a Hybrid. | 你想把我变成混合种 |
[23:47] | I put my pack first. | 我以我的族人为重 |
[23:50] | And I’m not gonna let anything compromise my family line, | 我不会让任何事危害到我的家族 |
[23:52] | especially becoming some bloodthirsty vampire parasite. | 特别是变成嗜血的吸血鬼寄生虫 |
[23:56] | That pride… | 那种自豪感 |
[24:00] | That sense of loyalty… | 那种忠诚 |
[24:03] | Well, that’s exactly why I haven’t snapped your neck yet. | 正是我到现在还没扭断你脖子的原因 |
[24:06] | Well, if you’re not gonna kill me, then what the hell do you want? | 如果你不打算杀我 那你到底想干什么? |
[24:10] | Only to give you back the city that was taken from you. | 只是要把从你们手里 夺走的城市还给你们 |
[24:15] | How was that for poignant? | 这尖锐吗? |
[24:23] | Why would I trust someone | 我为什么要相信一个 |
[24:24] | who’s conspiring behind his own brother’s back? | 背着自己哥哥搞鬼的人? |
[24:27] | I’m not trying to undermine Elijah’s venture. | 我不是要破坏以利亚的计划 |
[24:30] | I’m supporting his vision. | 我是在支持他 |
[24:33] | Vampires destroy life to survive, | 吸血鬼靠杀人来生存 |
[24:35] | witches are only as powerful as their dead. | 女巫逐渐衰落 |
[24:38] | The werewolves have thrived | 但狼人却日益壮大 |
[24:40] | because their strength comes from family unity. | 因为他们的力量来自于家族的团结 |
[24:43] | The safety of that unity is what I want for my unborn child. | 这样的团结正是我想要让 我未出生孩子所拥有的 |
[24:50] | The painful truth is… | 令人不快的事实却是 |
[24:54] | …vampires are the antithesis of unity. | 吸血鬼从来就不团结 |
[24:59] | So, what? | 所以怎样? |
[25:00] | After a thousand years, you’re finally ready to embrace | 一千年之后,你终于准备好接受 |
[25:03] | the other half of your family tree? | 你的另一半血统吗? |
[25:06] | Maybe the other half doesn’t want you. | 或许那一半并不欢迎你 |
[25:10] | Oh, they will once they return to the Quarter. | 他们会的 只要能让他们回到法语区 |
[25:17] | You got a plan to back that up? | 你有什么计划吗? |
[25:20] | My mother was a very powerful witch. | 我母亲是个十分强大的女巫 |
[25:23] | I watched her craft all manner of magical items. | 我见过她制作各式各样的魔法物品 |
[25:27] | But her most prized possession was this ring. | 但对她来说最宝贵的是这枚戒指 |
[25:31] | I hadn’t seen it for a thousand years, | 我已经有一千年没见过它 |
[25:33] | and then it turned up hanging around the neck of a werewolf, | 然后它出现了,挂在一个狼人的脖子上 |
[25:36] | a direct descendant of my biological father. | 我生父的直系后代 |
[25:41] | I believe she gave him this ring as a way of freeing him. | 我相信我母亲给了他这枚戒指 是为了让他自由 |
[25:46] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[25:47] | Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun. | 日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害 |
[25:49] | So, why not a moonlight ring | 那为什么不能有一个月光戒指 |
[25:52] | to protect werewolves from the curse? | 保护狼人免受诅咒之苦呢? |
[25:55] | Think about it. | 想想看 |
[25:56] | No more breaking bones. | 不需再遭受断骨的痛苦 |
[25:59] | No more losing control to the beast within. | 不再受内心的野兽控制 |
[26:09] | What do I have to do? | 你想要我怎么做? |
[26:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[26:20] | -You look… -Nervous. | – 你看起来… – 紧张 |
[26:22] | Out of place, short in this dress? | 格格不入,还是这礼服显得我很矮? |
[26:25] | I was gonna say pretty. | 我本来想说美丽动人 |
[26:29] | I’m Oliver. | 我叫奥利佛 |
[26:32] | So, what’s the name of the girl I’m about to ask to dance? | 不知这位我想邀她共舞的小姐 叫什么名字? |
[26:35] | Her name is Monique. | 她叫莫妮克 |
[26:51] | Would you care to dance? | 能请你跳支舞吗? |
[27:02] | You outdid yourself. | 派对办得真不错 |
[27:05] | You even got Klaus to come out and play. | 你甚至还说服了克劳斯参加 |
[27:08] | Yes, it seems that only a sizeable soiree | 如今恐怕也只有靠大型派对 |
[27:11] | is enough to tear my brother away from his efforts at the easel. | 才能让我弟弟从画架旁离开了 |
[27:15] | That’s never a good sign. | 这听起来可不妙 |
[27:18] | Klaus once told me that his painting was a metaphor for control, | 克劳斯曾对我说过 他画画是为了控制自己 |
[27:22] | for achieving his vision through sheer force of will. | 他会用尽各种手段 来实现自己内心的想法 |
[27:25] | Well, truthfully, I’d be shocked | 说实话,如果他那脑袋里 |
[27:26] | if he didn’t have at least a dozen or so of those visions | 没有至少十几个阴险狡诈的想法 |
[27:28] | swarming around in that insidious skull of his. | 我才会奇怪呢 |
[27:33] | I do hope your daughter inherits her mother’s– | 我衷心希望你女儿能遗传到她母亲的… |
[27:36] | Everything. | 所有一切 |
[27:43] | -lt is weird being back here? -Not unpleasant, I hope. | – 回到这里的感觉很奇怪 – 希望不是不愉快的感觉 |
[27:46] | Not entirely. | 不完全是 |
[27:51] | Are you entirely sure you shouldn’t be here with us? | 你确定不回来跟我们一起生活吗? |
[27:57] | Why, Elijah? | 为什么,以利亚? |
[28:00] | Because you don’t think it’s safe in big, bad wolf country? | 是因为你觉得 我跟那些狼人在一起不安全吗? |
[28:05] | I’m not gonna sit in a rocking chair and knit booties, | 我可不会坐在摇椅上织婴儿袜 |
[28:07] | or haven’t you figured that out yet? | 你到现在还不明白吗? |
[28:09] | -Can I have a minute, Hayley? -You can have it later. | – 能跟你谈谈吗,海莉? – 你可以等会再谈 |
[28:11] | Actually, he can have this dance. | 事实上,他可以与我共舞这一曲 |
[28:21] | -Everything all right? -Yeah. Fine. | – 一切还好吗? – 是的,没事 |
[28:25] | We were just discussing the future of the city. | 我们只是在讨论这个城市的将来 |
[28:29] | How can you be thinking about the city right now? | 这时候你怎么还想着这个城市? |
[28:33] | I should have told you how beautiful you look tonight. | 我真该告诉你你今晚有多迷人 |
[28:57] | Easy. Easy. | 别紧张,别紧张 |
[29:00] | Julep, minus the sugar and mint? | 要薄荷酒吗?不过这里面没有糖和薄荷 |
[29:14] | I just saw Kieran. He’s not gonna hurt you again. | 我刚刚见了基兰 他不会再伤害你了 |
[29:18] | In fact, he won’t leave the attic at all. | 事实上,他离不开那个阁楼了 |
[29:20] | I arranged for a little boundary spell. | 我找人施了个边界咒 |
[29:23] | You got a witch to help you? I thought they hated you. | 你找到女巫帮你了? 我还以为她们都恨你 |
[29:26] | For you, I found one who doesn’t. | 为了你,我找到了一个不那么恨我的 |
[29:30] | -Hey, what’s wrong? -Nothing. | – 怎么了? – 没事 |
[29:35] | You’re the first person to help me in a month. | 你是这一个月来第一个帮我的人 |
[29:42] | Kieran’s the only family I have left. | 基兰是我唯一的亲人 |
[29:44] | Without him, I’m alone. | 没有他,我就是一个人了 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 我明白 |
[29:50] | Yeah, I’m a little short on family myself these days. | 这些日子我也失去了很多亲人 |
[29:56] | Hey, if there’s anything I can do to help, Cami, just let me know. | 如果有任何能帮到你的,卡蜜 尽管开口 |
[30:02] | There is one thing. | 是有件事 |
[30:07] | We’re out of bourbon. | 我们的波本酒喝光了 |
[30:12] | Hey, wolf boy. | 狼人小子 |
[30:14] | Should have had them put it in a bowl for you? | 该叫他们帮你用饲料碗盛吗? |
[30:16] | Well, yeah, if you want me to crush your skull with it. | 你希望我用那个敲碎你的脑袋吗? |
[30:19] | Please, boys. At least, fight over something interesting. | 别这样,小伙子们 能争点有意义的事情吗? |
[30:21] | Me perhaps? | 比如说我? |
[30:23] | No, you don’t want to get involved with his kind. | 你不会想跟他们扯上任何关系的 |
[30:26] | See, they got this nasty, little habit of going berserk | 他们总喜欢无故发狂 |
[30:29] | and ripping innocent people to shreds. | 然后将无辜的人撕成碎片 |
[30:31] | No, no, no. Okay, look. | 不不,好吧,听着 |
[30:33] | If my people wronged you in any way, you have my condolences, okay? | 如果我的族人做过任何伤害到你的事 我向你表示深切的歉意,好吗? |
[30:40] | I’d be surprised if my kin could choke them down, being half as ugly as him. | 不过如果他们都长得像你一样丑 我的族人绝对下不了口 |
[30:52] | This ends now. | 现在就给我结束 |
[30:55] | -I won’t ask again. -Oh, we’ll end it all right. | – 我不会再说第二遍 – 放心,我们会结束这一切的 |
[31:01] | HAYLEY: What’s stopping you? | 你为什么不动手? |
[31:05] | Kill him. | 杀了他 |
[31:14] | Go ahead, Elijah. Do it. | 来啊,以利亚,动手吧 |
[31:16] | I mean, it’s not like he doesn’t deserve to die. | 反正他死有余辜 |
[31:20] | Shouldn’t you intervene or something? | 难道这时候你不该出面吗? |
[31:22] | Why would l? This party just got interesting. | 为什么? 这派对才刚刚开始有意思 |
[31:25] | It was Oliver who handed Rebekah over to the witches | 正是奥利佛把蕾贝卡交给了女巫 |
[31:28] | so they could torture her. | 让她受到百般折磨 |
[31:30] | But then again, wasn’t it Diego | 但话说回来,上个月那场 |
[31:32] | who led a werewolf massacre last month? | 狼人大屠杀不正是迪亚哥带头的吗? |
[31:35] | And the witches cursed the wolves, | 而当女巫对狼人下咒时 |
[31:37] | while the humans stood back and let it all happen. | 那些人类也只是站在一旁冷眼旁观 |
[31:39] | So when you think about it, everyone here deserves to die. | 这么想的话 这里的所有人都该死 |
[31:43] | Are approaching a point? | 你想说什么? |
[31:45] | My point, Elijah, is this. | 我想说的是,以利亚 |
[31:48] | If we can’t all learn to get along, | 如果我们不能和平共处 |
[31:50] | if our families can’t create some sort of community, | 如果我们各自的族群不能联手合作 |
[31:55] | then what’s the point? | 那还有什么意义? |
[31:56] | Kill each other and get it all over with. | 不如杀掉彼此早点了事 |
[32:13] | JOSH: You know, I’ve only gotten roses once in my life. | 我这辈子只收到过一次玫瑰花 |
[32:16] | -Didn’t even get to keep them. -Why not? | – 都没能保留下来 – 为什么? |
[32:20] | My first boyfriend, my only boyfriend really, | 我的第一个男朋友,也是唯一一个 |
[32:23] | gave them to me for Valentine’s Day senior year. | 毕业那年的情人节送给我的 |
[32:26] | Tried to hide them in my bedroom, but my parents found them. | 我试图把花藏在卧室 但被我父母发现了 |
[32:29] | You may not know, but roses will jam even the best paper shredders. | 你可能不知道,但玫瑰花 会堵塞住最好的碎纸机 |
[32:33] | You know, I don’t have a home to go home to. | 我没有家可回 |
[32:39] | Or a family to go home to. | 或者一个接纳我的家庭 |
[32:42] | I used to hate myself for that. | 我曾因此恨我自己 |
[32:45] | But the thing is… | 但事实是 |
[32:49] | …I don’t really care what they think anymore. | 我真的不再在乎他们怎么想了 |
[32:53] | If your family doesn’t like you the way you are, screw them. | 如果你的家人不喜欢你现在的样子 管他们呢 |
[33:00] | You got me and Cami. | 你有我 有卡蜜 |
[33:04] | Even Marcel if you want. | 如果你愿意,还有马赛尔 |
[33:07] | Marcel used me. | 马赛尔利用了我 |
[33:10] | He used you to fight the people who were trying to kill you. | 他利用你去对付试图杀死你的人 |
[33:15] | And, you know, he also saved you from those people, so…. | 你知道,他也从那些人手中救了你 所以… |
[33:21] | You don’t have to trust the guy, but he does love you. | 你不必相信他 但他的确爱你 |
[33:28] | And PS… | 另外 |
[33:31] | …so do l. | 我也爱你 |
[33:36] | Even if I don’t have any magic? | 即使我没有魔法吗? |
[33:39] | All the power I had was from the other harvest girls. | 我所拥有的法力都来自于 其他收获祭的女孩 |
[33:43] | I don’t even know what I have without it. | 我都不知道没有它我还有什么 |
[33:47] | Don’t you owe it to yourself to find out? | 难道你不该自己去搞清楚吗? |
[33:55] | You’re a witch, Davina. | 你是女巫,黛维娜 |
[33:58] | You can’t change your DNA any more than I can. | 你和我一样不能改变自己的本质 |
[34:02] | So, you might as well embrace it. | 所以你不妨试着去接受 |
[34:46] | -You okay? -Just some bruises. | – 你还好吗? – 只是擦伤 |
[34:49] | -I’m still bruised. -Come on. | – 我擦伤还没好呢 – 来 |
[34:51] | “Bruise” is such a funny word. | “擦伤”真是个有趣的词 |
[34:53] | It sounds like “booze.” Do we have any more booze? | 发音和“酒”好像 我们还有酒吗? |
[34:56] | No, I think we drank it all. | 没了,我想我们都喝完了 |
[35:02] | You’re a good friend, Marcel. | 你是个好朋友,马赛尔 |
[35:07] | You should lie down. | 你该躺下休息了 |
[35:11] | I’m tired of being alone. | 我受够了总是一个人 |
[35:16] | I am too. | 我也是 |
[35:54] | Not that that wasn’t totally worth it. | 并不是说这样不好 |
[35:58] | It can never happen again. | 但绝对不能再发生了 |
[36:00] | What if one of us craves another julep? | 要是我们当中有谁又想喝薄荷酒了呢? |
[36:08] | For whatever reason, Klaus trusts me, | 不知为何,克劳斯信任我 |
[36:10] | and you’re the person he probably hates most right now. | 而你大概是他现在最恨的人 |
[36:12] | He’d see it as a betrayal. | 他会觉得这是背叛 |
[36:14] | That wouldn’t be good for either of us. | 这对我们俩都没好处 |
[36:23] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[36:26] | It really was totally worth it. | 这真的非常棒 |
[36:32] | Yeah, it was. | 是的 |
[36:54] | You said I had nothing. You were wrong. | 你说我一无所有 你错了 |
[36:58] | I have the same thing I had when l rebuilt this city from the ashes the first time. | 我有和第一次从灰烬中 重建这座城市时一样的东西 |
[37:03] | Everything to gain and nothing to lose. | 再无可失,获得一切 |
[37:06] | I’m making inroads, allies, not the least of which is Davina. | 我有了进展,建立盟友 最重要的就是黛维娜 |
[37:10] | And I’m not leaving this roof until I can count you in too. | 除非我确定可以指望你 否则我不会离开这屋顶 |
[37:13] | Besides, let’s be honest, T. I’m all you got. | 此外,我们说实话吧,小提 你只有我了 |
[37:20] | I know those vampires, they didn’t just leave the compound. | 我了解那些吸血鬼 他们不只是离开宅邸 |
[37:23] | They left New Orleans. | 他们彻底离开了纽奥良 |
[37:31] | So, us against the world? | 我们俩对抗全世界吗? |
[37:33] | We’ll get a third and a fourth. | 我们会有第三第四个伙伴 |
[37:38] | And pretty soon, we’re gonna have that army. | 很快,我们就会拥有整支军队 |
[38:13] | KLAUS: All change begins with a plan. | 一切改变都从计划开始 |
[38:16] | (纽奥良 和平协定) | |
[38:26] | The success of which depends upon several things. | 计划的成功取决于几个因素 |
[38:40] | Depth of commitment. | 承诺的深度 |
[38:48] | Passion for one’s cause. | 对目标的热情 |
[38:59] | -Hey! To Hayley! -To Hayley! | – 嘿,敬海莉 – 敬海莉 |
[39:05] | KLAUS: Willingness to embrace a new path. | 开辟新路的意愿 |
[39:23] | Determination to overcome any obstacle. | 克服一切困难的决心 |
[39:30] | And in some cases, even making unnatural alliances. | 而有时 甚至是结交超乎寻常的同盟 |
[39:36] | You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson? | 你和克劳斯米卡森做了交易? |
[39:40] | I’d rather turn every full moon. | 我宁愿每个月圆日变身 |
[39:43] | If Klaus is right, | 如果克劳斯没说错 |
[39:44] | this magic could do more than just stop us from turning. | 这个魔法不仅能阻止我们变身 |
[39:52] | We could finally control what we are. | 我们最终可以控制自己 |
[39:55] | We could draw on all the strength, all the speed, | 我们可以利用一切力量、一切速度 |
[39:57] | the raw power of our werewolf form. | 我们狼形时的原始力量 |
[40:04] | Our bite would be lethal to vampires 24/7. | 我们的咬伤将随时能让吸血鬼毙命 |
[40:15] | The humans who hunt us, the witches who curse us, | 猎杀我们的人类 诅咒我们的女巫 |
[40:18] | the vampires who hate us, we wouldn’t just be their equals. | 憎恨我们的吸血鬼 我们将不再只与他们势均力敌 |
[40:37] | We’d be their superiors. | 我们将统治他们 |
[40:56] | -Sign it. -Why? | – 签字 – 为什么? |
[40:58] | You’ve already done so on our behalf. | 你已经代表我方签了字 |
[41:01] | Brother, I’m not a fool. | 弟弟,我不是傻瓜 |
[41:03] | You’re not as disinterested as you’d like me to believe. | 我很清楚其实你并不像表现出来的 那样漠不关心 |
[41:06] | Sign, please. | 请签字 |
[41:11] | If there is no peace between us, | 如果你我都不能和平相处 |
[41:12] | then how can you expect others to follow suit? | 那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢? |
[41:17] | Fine. If it will make you happy. | 好吧 如果这能让你开心 |
[41:22] | I assure you this city’s inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement. | 但我向你保证,这个城市的居民 不会遵守这个协定的 |
[41:31] | Well, you are welcome to wager against me. | 欢迎你跟我打赌 |
[41:36] | You will lose. | 你会输的 |
[41:44] | We’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |