时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | KLAUS: Previously on The Originals ; | |
[00:03] | This town was my home once. I want it back. | 这座城市曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:06] | The city grew accustomed to having a king. | 这城市已习惯了有国王的统治 |
[00:08] | You wanted this throne. | 既然你想要这个宝座 |
[00:10] | If you won’t do anything, I will. | 如果你不愿意做的话,那我来 |
[00:12] | Kieran’s the only family I have left. I’m tired of being alone. | 基兰是我唯一的亲人 我受够了总是一个人 |
[00:17] | You’re supposed to be a Harvest girl, but maybe you don’t belong here. | 你本来是个收获祭女孩 但或许你不属于这里 |
[00:21] | A battle is brewing, T. | 战争一触即发,小提 |
[00:22] | While everyone’s busy choosing sides, | 大家都忙着选择阵营 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna find a way to take back our city. | 我会想办法夺回我们的城市 |
[00:26] | KLAUS: Daylight rings shield vampires from the sun, | 日光戒指保护吸血鬼不受阳光侵害 |
[00:28] | so why not a moonlight ring to protect werewolves from the curse? | 那为什么不能有一个月光戒指 保护狼人免受诅咒之苦呢? |
[00:32] | You made a deal with Klaus Mikaelson? | 你和克劳斯米卡森做了交易? |
[00:34] | We could finally control what we are. | 我们最终可以控制自己 |
[00:36] | The humans who hunt us, the witches who curse us, | 猎杀我们的人类 诅咒我们的女巫 |
[00:39] | the vampires who hate us, | 憎恨我们的吸血鬼 |
[00:41] | we wouldn’t just be their equals. We’d be their superiors. | 我们将不再只与他们势均力敌 我们将统治他们 |
[00:51] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[00:53] | After the night we had, I expected you to sleep in. | 激情了一夜,我以为你会多睡会呢 |
[00:56] | Yes, well, morning sun offers the best light. | 是啊,但清晨的阳光是最佳的作画光源 |
[01:02] | Hold still. | 别动 |
[01:04] | I’m almost finished. | 我快完成了 |
[01:08] | In my last life, I was far too modest if I was in the nude. | 如果在前世,这么赤裸着躺在这里 一定让我害羞死了 |
[01:12] | Well, then consider yourself much improved. | 那你可真是进步不少 |
[01:15] | Modesty is for the weak. | 害羞是弱者才有的表现 |
[01:24] | -Well, are you gonna show me? -The painting is a gift. | – 你不给我看看吗? – 这幅画是一份礼物 |
[01:29] | A token to honor our pact. | 一份庆祝我们结盟的贺礼 |
[01:35] | Our pact? We had such a lovely night | 我们的结盟? 昨晚如此美妙 |
[01:37] | and now I see it was all a means to an end. | 却只是你为达目的而使的手段 |
[01:39] | A rather delicious means to a mutually beneficial end. | 一个能达到双赢目的的美好手段 |
[01:44] | Tell me. Beyond the pleasures of last night | 告诉我,除了昨晚的欢愉 |
[01:46] | and the promise of what I’m sure is an exquisite painting, | 和你承诺送给我的杰作 |
[01:50] | what exactly would a French Quarter witch gain | 与你结盟对法语区的女巫们来说 |
[01:52] | from aligning with you? | 还有什么好处? |
[01:54] | Well, the treaty my dear brother negotiated | 我亲爱的哥哥与城市里 |
[01:56] | between the warring factions of this city, | 各方势力所签下的协定 |
[01:58] | the one that you yourself signed. | 就是你亲自签名的那份 |
[02:02] | No doubt everyone means well, but this is after all– | 尽管大家都有心遵守 但毕竟这里… |
[02:05] | -Still the French Quarter? -(CHUCKLES) | 仍然是法语区? |
[02:07] | A borough rife with natural enemies. | 一个充满着宿敌的城市 |
[02:10] | What you and your witches need | 你和你的女巫们需要的 |
[02:13] | is the protection only I can provide. | 是只有我能提供给你们的保护 |
[02:16] | No one…. not vampires, not werewolves, | 没有人,无论是吸血鬼还是狼人 |
[02:18] | not even my brother will dare trifle with you if I am on your side. | 有我站在你们这边 就算是我哥哥也不敢招惹你们 |
[02:24] | And in exchange… | 作为交换… |
[02:26] | …I am to offer you what, exactly? | 你要我给你什么呢? |
[02:31] | All I ask is for the promise of your allegiance. | 我只希望你保证对我效忠 |
[02:35] | One never knows when a powerful witch might come in handy. | 能有一个强大的女巫盟友总是有备无患 |
[02:40] | Well, then. | 我同意 |
[03:18] | Monique, are you OK? | 莫妮克,你还好吗? |
[03:19] | Monique, you sounded like you were possessed. | 莫妮克,你听起来像是被附身了 |
[03:23] | I wasn’t possessed. | 我没有被附身 |
[03:25] | I was channeling the ancestors. | 我是在跟祖先们交流 |
[03:27] | They say it’s time to complete the reaping. | 他们说是时候完成收割仪式了 |
[03:31] | To do that, the fourth Harvest girl must be resurrected, | 为此,第四个收获祭女孩必须复活 |
[03:34] | which means… it’s time for Genevieve to die. | 也就是说,洁妮薇必须死 |
[03:42] | 剧名:极度不安 | |
[03:49] | Enough with all the racket! | 我真是受够这些噪音了 |
[03:52] | Is there a problem, brother? | 有什么问题吗,弟弟? 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[03:54] | Gentlemen, please. | 各位,先离开好吗? |
[03:56] | I agreed to a general sprucing up, | 我只同意让你简单装修一下 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:58] | not a bloody three ring circus. | 不是让你在这搭个马戏团 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:59] | not a bloody three ring circus. | 不是让你在这搭个马戏团 |
[04:00] | Marcel and his minions abused our home | 大半个世纪来,马赛尔和他的手下 主演:菲比托金 |
[04:02] | for the better part of a century. | 对我们的家肆意践踏 主演:菲比托金 |
[04:04] | Now, you might be content to live in squalor. I’m not. | 或许你愿意住在这种废墟里,但我可不 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[04:06] | I agree with your brother. | 我同意你哥哥说的 |
[04:08] | It’s a new era in the French Quarter. | 法语区已进入了新时代 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[04:10] | This place could use a makeover. | 这地方也该好好翻新一下了 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:12] | Careful, Elijah. | 小心点,以利亚 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[04:14] | When this one agrees with you, it’s a sure sign she wants something. | 当这女人同意你的说法时 说明她必有所图 |
[04:18] | Actually…. I do have a request. | 事实上… 我的确有个请求 |
[04:22] | I’m told our coven hasn’t been able to celebrate feast days | 我听说自从马赛尔限制女巫使用魔法后 |
[04:25] | in the open since Marcel restricted the use of magic. | 我们的族人便无法公开庆祝节日 |
[04:28] | Now with the new peace, I’d like that to change. | 如今和平时代来了 我希望能有所改变 |
[04:31] | Am I to assume that you have a certain feast day in mind? | 我想你已经决定一个特定的节日了 |
[04:34] | The Fete des Benedictions. | 恩典节 |
[04:37] | Feast of the blessings. | 也就是祈福的节日 |
[04:38] | In the past, members of the community offered witches gifts | 在过去,社区里的人们 向女巫们进献礼物 |
[04:41] | in exchange for blessings. | 以换取她们的祝福 |
[04:43] | We’d like to use it as a forum | 我们想借这个机会 |
[04:44] | for introducing our young Harvest girls to society. | 向公众介绍那些年轻的收获祭女孩 |
[04:47] | So your coven attempted to destroy my family | 你的族人试图破坏我的家庭 |
[04:49] | and you yourself held my siblings in unspeakable torment. | 而你让我的手足 承受了难以言喻的痛苦 |
[04:53] | And you would like a party for the witches. | 如今你居然请求让女巫开派对 |
[04:55] | (KLAUS LAUGHS) | 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[04:58] | I made my amends with your brother. | 我与你弟弟已冰释前嫌 |
[05:02] | Why don’t you think it over? | 你何不好好考虑一下? |
[05:07] | Don’t be such a stiff, Elijah. | 别这么不近人情,以利亚 |
[05:09] | The tourists love a good festival. | 游客们最喜欢热闹的节日了 |
[05:11] | Besides, what better way to cement solidarity | 再说,还有什么比得上 |
[05:12] | than a show of faith | 向旧时敌人示好更有利于… 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[05:14] | toward a onetime enemy? | …巩固我们的结盟呢? |
[05:16] | A onetime enemy with whom you’ve grown rather nauseatingly intimate. | 一个你已走得过于接近的旧时敌人 |
[05:20] | Who said maintaining alliances can’t be fun? | 谁说结盟的同时不能找点乐子呢? |
[05:23] | One would think you’d be a little more interested | 你不是有些更应该做的事吗 |
[05:26] | in attending to the needs of the mother of your child. | 比如说,关心你孩子的母亲? |
[05:29] | So she’s the reason behind this oh-so-thoughtful renovation. | 原来如此贴心的整修 都是为了她吧 |
[05:34] | Elijah, the truth is the mother of my child is werewolf royalty. | 事实上,以利亚 我孩子的母亲在狼人中有很高的地位 |
[05:37] | She’s far safer in the bayou with her pack | 她在河口与族人待在一起 |
[05:38] | than she would ever be here with us. | 比在我们身边要安全得多 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry. I’ll bring her home before the birth. | 别担心,我会在她分娩前把她带回来的 |
[05:46] | No child of mine | 我的孩子绝不会… 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[05:49] | will be born in a swamp. | …在沼泽地里出生 |
[05:50] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. Seriously, what is going on? | 开什么玩笑 说真的,这是怎么回事? |
[05:53] | Who are all these people? | 这些人是谁? |
[05:54] | Why are they standing out here all weird and lurky? | 为什么他们都如此怪异地站在那里? |
[05:57] | They’ve come from all over. All the packs. | 他们来自各地的各个族群 |
[06:00] | Why? To see a baby that isn’t even born yet? | 为什么? 来看一个还没出生的婴儿吗? |
[06:03] | Forget the baby. | 别提婴儿了 |
[06:05] | These freaks, they came here to see you. | 这些怪胎,他们是来看你的 |
[06:07] | You know, given the place your parents | 要知道,因为你父母 |
[06:09] | held in pack hierarchy, maybe they think | 在族群中的地位,他们或许认为 |
[06:10] | you’re gonna be the long-lost | 你就是他们等待多年的 编剧:玛格丽特麦金泰尔 |
[06:12] | werewolf messiah or something. | 狼人救世主什么的 编剧:麦可鲁梭 |
[06:14] | Great. No pressure or anything. | 太好了,还真是一点都没压力 导演:莱斯利里布曼 |
[06:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
[06:21] | Oliver. I trust you have an update on the matter we discussed. | 奥利佛,关于我们谈的事 我相信你有进展了吧 |
[06:24] | Yeah… About that. | 嗯…关于那件事 |
[06:27] | We got wolves coming in by the truckload right now, | 如今这里聚集了无数狼人 |
[06:29] | so it’s gonna be a little tricky to find just one guy. | 要在这里面找一个人可不太客易 |
[06:32] | I mean, all you gave me was a first name. | 毕竟你只给了我一个名字 |
[06:33] | Yes. His name is Cary. | 没错,他叫凯瑞 |
[06:35] | He’s got blond hair and brown eyes. | 金色头发、褐色瞳孔 |
[06:37] | He’s one of my clan, a distant relative | 他是我的族人之一 来自东北大西洋族群的 |
[06:39] | from the Northeast Atlantic pack. | 远房亲戚 |
[06:41] | His presence is required if we are to continue with our plan. | 你若想继续我们的计划就得找到他 |
[06:45] | You find him and you bring him to me. | 找到他,把他带来给我 |
[06:48] | All right, fine. I’m on it. | 好吧,我尽力 |
[06:50] | Another thing…. my brother will soon invite you | 还有一件事,我哥哥最近会邀请你 |
[06:52] | to a feast honoring the witches. | 参加一场向女巫致敬的聚会 |
[06:54] | You and your friends will graciously accept the invitation. | 你和你的朋友们要识趣地接受邀请 |
[06:57] | Why the hell would I do that? | 凭什么啊? |
[07:00] | Because if Elijah believes his treaty is working, | 因为让以利亚觉得他的协定奏效了 |
[07:02] | he’ll be less inclined to get in my way. | 他就不会来找我麻烦了 |
[07:06] | (卢梭酒吧) | |
[07:15] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛? |
[07:16] | I formed an alliance with someone who may be able to help your uncle. | 我最近结识了一个友人 或许能帮你叔叔 |
[07:19] | Let me guess. Tall, redhead, axe to grind? | 我猜是那个 别有用心的红发高个儿女吧 |
[07:23] | Those resurrected witches | 当初就是那些复活的女巫 |
[07:24] | are the ones who hexed Kieran in the first place. | 对基兰下咒的 |
[07:26] | Why would she want to help? | 她又怎么会帮忙? |
[07:27] | Because it’s my decree that she does. | 因为我要她这么做 |
[07:31] | I believe the words you’re looking for are “thank you.” | 我想你至少说句“谢谢”吧 |
[07:35] | By all means, say no if you have an alternative. | 不管怎么说,你也可以拒绝 |
[07:42] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[07:51] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[07:55] | Do whatever you have to do. Just help him. | 尽你所能帮助他 |
[08:05] | You wanted me to keep an eye on Klaus. I did. | 你要我盯着克劳斯,我照做了 |
[08:07] | If you ask me, this is a good thing. | 要我说,这是一件好事 |
[08:08] | Him fawning all over a girl | 他在讨好和你很要好的女孩 |
[08:10] | you’ve got wrapped around your finger helps us. | 这对我们很有利 |
[08:12] | I don’t want Cami getting hurt. | 我不能让卡蜜受到伤害 |
[08:14] | She’s already got witches spying on her. | 女巫已经盯上她了 |
[08:16] | Do you have any idea what Klaus is gonna do | 你知道要是克劳斯发现我们俩是一伙的 |
[08:18] | when he finds out that we hooked up? | 他会怎么做吗? |
[08:19] | Not my problem. | 不关我的事 |
[08:21] | The thing we need to worry about is what his hybrid ass is up to. | 我们要担心的是那混合种在谋划什么 |
[08:24] | He’s got something going on with the witches, | 他和女巫们结成了一伙 |
[08:26] | and he’s doing it behind Elijah’s back. | 背着以利亚暗中谋划 |
[08:28] | Whatever he’s up to, if I can find proof– | 不管他居心何在,要是让我抓到把柄… |
[08:31] | You’ll what? You’re gonna rat him out to his older brother? | 你要怎样? 跟他哥哥告状吗? |
[08:34] | You’re gonna turn them against each other? | 让他们兄弟反目成仇吗? |
[08:35] | You’re exiled from the Quarter. | 你已经被驱逐出法语区了 |
[08:37] | Elijah even smells you coming and you’re dead. | 你还没走近,以利亚就会要了你的命 |
[08:39] | You don’t know them like I do. | 我比你了解他们 |
[08:42] | They’re half turned against each other already. | 他们已经互有戒心了 |
[08:44] | A thousand years of family drama, pride, guilt, envy, | 一千年的家族恩怨 自大、愧疚、嫉妒 |
[08:49] | all built up like a powder keg. | 全堆积成了一个炸药桶 |
[08:51] | All you have to do is light a match. | 只需要你去把它点燃 |
[08:54] | Then where do we buy matches? | 怎样才能点燃? |
[08:59] | Look around, Marcel. We have nothing. | 醒醒吧,马赛尔,我们一无所有 |
[09:01] | I started with nothing. | 我起初也一无所有 |
[09:05] | Hell, things didn’t get rolling until I turned you. | 直到我转变了你,一切才有起色 |
[09:09] | You and your music and the whole city for the taking. | 你和你的音乐,还有属于我们的城市 |
[09:13] | Those were the days, T. | 那些风光的日子,小提 |
[09:16] | Let’s go get ’em back. | 让我们把它夺回来 |
[09:20] | And who put you in charge? | 谁让你做主的? |
[09:21] | I communed with the ancestors. | 我和祖先们交谈过了 |
[09:24] | They said it’s time for you to sacrifice yourself. | 他们说是时候该让你做出牺牲了 |
[09:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:33] | It will be an honor to fulfill my duty to our coven. | 为我们族人履行我的义务是我的荣幸 |
[09:38] | But it’s not quite my time yet. | 但现在时候未到 |
[09:40] | The ancestors were very clear. | 祖先们很清楚 |
[09:42] | We need for you to die so our community can have | 只有你死了,我们的族群才能 |
[09:44] | the full power of the Harvest. | 获得收获祭的所有力量 |
[09:46] | Careful, Monique. | 注意措辞,莫妮克 |
[09:47] | Not so long ago, I was one of those ancestors. | 不久之前,我也是祖先之一 |
[09:50] | A spirit forced to watch as little by little, | 我就这样看着女巫一点一点地 |
[09:52] | witches surrendered everything to vampires. | 向吸血鬼屈服 |
[09:58] | We may no longer live under Marcel’s thumb, | 我们或许已不受马赛尔控制 |
[10:01] | but I for one don’t particularly enjoy answering to Elijah, either. | 但我也不会乖乖服从于以利亚 |
[10:05] | Before I take my leave, I’d like to ensure | 在我离开之前,我要确保 |
[10:08] | that you have the power to control your own fate. | 你们有能力掌控自己的命运 |
[10:11] | The Mikaelsons’ mother, Esther, was a powerful witch. | 米卡森家的母亲艾丝塔是个强大的女巫 |
[10:15] | Her spellbook contains enchantments that we can use to our own ends. | 她的魔法书里有我们用得上的地方 |
[10:19] | I can steal it for our coven | 我可以为我们族人偷来这本书 |
[10:21] | and we’ll never be held in subjugation again. | 这样我们就再也不会受到欺压了 |
[10:25] | You’ll have your sacrifice. | 你们会得到需要的献祭 |
[10:28] | But I have things to do before I die. | 但在我死之前,我还有事要办 |
[10:34] | You want us to go to a witch event on bended knee and give them a gift? | 你要我们卑躬屈膝地去参加 女巫的活动,还要献礼? |
[10:39] | (SCOFFS) I’m sorry, but I just remembered, | 真抱歉,但我没记错的话 |
[10:41] | we’re busy doing just about anything else that night. | 那晚我们正好已经有安排了 |
[10:44] | Diego, this isn’t a request. | 迪亚哥,这不是请求 |
[10:45] | Your name is on that treaty. | 协定上有你的名字 |
[10:47] | Now, if you have any difficulty whatsoever | 如果你对你的新职位 |
[10:49] | with your newfound position, | 有什么不适应的话 |
[10:51] | I’d be more than willing to remove you. | 我很愿意把你换掉 |
[10:57] | I never thought I’d see the day. | 我还真没想到会有这一天 |
[10:59] | Vampires bowing down to witches. | 吸血鬼向女巫屈服 |
[11:01] | I see it as a demonstration of strength. | 我视它为一种实力的展现 |
[11:03] | Acknowledging a lesser faction. | 向弱小致敬 |
[11:05] | But you’re not asking, are you? | 但你并不是在请求,对吧? |
[11:12] | I see it’s true what they say about you, Elijah. | 看来他们关于你的言论是真的,以利亚 |
[11:15] | You make even strong-arming seem noble. | 你会把暴力也伪装得很高尚 |
[11:20] | Well…. | 不过… |
[11:24] | The tourists do eat this stuff up. | 游客们很吃这一套 |
[11:26] | Can you imagine what they’d think if | 你能想像当他们突然发现 |
[11:28] | they suddenly found out it was all real? | 这一切都是真的会怎么想吗? |
[11:30] | I take it you want me at the public show | 我想你是要我出席公开表演 |
[11:32] | and the private party afterward? | 和之后的私人聚会是吗? |
[11:35] | That is correct. | 是的 |
[11:36] | I’d be happy to attend. | 我很乐意参加 |
[11:39] | And in return, you will owe the humans a favor. | 这样你就欠人类一个人情了 |
[11:44] | Your people are uniquely poised | 你们族人能有如此气魄 |
[11:45] | to set an example for the rest of the French Quarter. | 为法语区的其他族群树立榜样 |
[11:48] | Which is why it’s important for the wolves to attend. | 这也就是为什么狼人参与 此次活动如此重要 |
[11:51] | Thanks but no thanks? | 心意领了,但我们不去 |
[11:53] | Let’s hear the man out. | 先听他说完 |
[11:54] | The witches are the ones that cursed your pack. | 那些女巫对你们狼群施了咒 |
[11:57] | And they’ve been nothing but crap to me | 也是她们,自我一进城 |
[11:59] | since I first came to town. No. | 就给我找麻烦,不去 |
[12:03] | We’re not going. | 我们不会去 |
[12:04] | It’s a new day in the Quarter, Hayley. | 此一时彼一时了,海莉 |
[12:07] | I agree with Oliver. | 我同意奥利佛的想法 |
[12:10] | If we’re gonna coexist, we have to play ball. | 只有相互配合,才能共存 |
[12:12] | We’ll send a representative with a gift. | 我们会派代表带着礼物前去 |
[12:29] | That was too easy. | 这未免太容易了 |
[12:32] | Don’t trust him. | 不要相信他 |
[12:35] | Don’t trust any of them. | 不要相信他们任何人 |
[12:46] | You don’t stop squirming, | 别试图反抗了 |
[12:48] | I don’t care who you know, I’m gonna kneecap you right here. | 我可不管你认识什么人 再动我就打碎你的膝盖 |
[12:51] | When I asked you to bring Cary to me, it was as my guest. | 我是要你把凯瑞当作客人带来给我 |
[12:55] | Might I recommend you release him | 你最好放开他 |
[12:56] | before I opt to release you from your mortal coil. | 不然我就送你上西天 |
[13:01] | I found him like you asked and he jumped me. | 我照你的吩咐找到了他 然后他攻击了我 |
[13:05] | Now, his pack’s been going at mine since the beginning of time. | 他的狼群一直在攻击我的狼群 |
[13:07] | I don’t owe him a thing. | 我可什么都不欠他 |
[13:08] | You see, it’s that shortsighted attitude | 瞧,就是这样的短见 |
[13:10] | that led to the demise of the werewolves. | 导致了狼人的垮台 |
[13:12] | I’m pretty sure Marcel and the witches did that. | 我确定这是马赛尔和女巫造成的 |
[13:15] | The packs should have been united. | 狼群本该团结一心 |
[13:17] | Marcel saw that weakness and he exploited it. | 马赛尔发现了你们的弱点并利用它 |
[13:19] | If you seek to rebuild with only the Crescents, | 如果你们只想靠新月族重建狼族 |
[13:22] | you may as well stay in your hovels in the bog. | 那你们就该待在沼泽的茅舍别出来 |
[13:29] | I don’t believe we’ve had the pleasure of an introduction. | 我想我还没有幸自我介绍一下 |
[13:31] | Legend says you’re descended from our line. | 传闻你是我族一脉的后裔 |
[13:33] | The legends are true. | 传闻是真的 |
[13:35] | Now, Cary, I understand that this ring was passed down | 凯瑞,我知道这枚戒指是我们家族 |
[13:40] | through generations of our family. | 世世代代传下来的 |
[13:44] | I need to know what stone it housed. | 我想知道它放在哪个石头里 |
[13:46] | I never saw it with a stone. | 我从没见过什么石头 |
[13:48] | Could you ask around for me, mate? Hmm? | 能帮我打听一下吗,兄弟? |
[13:51] | See what you can find out. | 看看能不能有所发现 |
[13:53] | DlEGO: You can’t just start a revolution all on your own | 你无法光靠自己就发动一场革命 |
[13:56] | from exile across the river. | 结束流放重掌大权 |
[13:58] | I mean, like it or not, Elijah’s plan is the new reality. | 我是说,不管你喜不喜欢 以利亚的计划就是新的现实 |
[14:01] | Elijah’s got you bowing down to witches. | 以利亚要你对女巫卑躬屈膝 |
[14:03] | How long until you’re kowtowing to werewolves? | 过不了多就你就要对狼人俯首称臣了 |
[14:06] | Right. And who’s gonna lead this rebellion? You? | 好吧,那谁来领导这次谋反?你吗? |
[14:12] | I got a few ideas. | 我倒是有些想法 |
[14:16] | I remember the last time I stood with you against an Original. | 我记得上次与你一起对抗真祖时的情形 |
[14:20] | Didn’t go so well. | 过程并不顺利 |
[14:21] | All we gotta do is show that we won’t bow down. | 我们所要做的就是表明我们不会屈服 |
[14:24] | Make enough noise, they’ll leave. | 制造足够的泥乱,他们就会离开 |
[14:26] | I figure we can be a lot louder if we’re in it together. | 我想如果我们团结起来,力量会更大 |
[14:29] | Look, Elijah Mikaelson’s a dick, no doubt. | 听着,以利亚米卡森无疑是个混蛋 |
[14:33] | Thing is, with him, at least I know where I stand. | 但和他在一起,我至少清楚自己的立场 |
[14:36] | Do you? | 是吗? |
[14:37] | We’ve been watching Klaus. | 我们一直在监视克劳斯 |
[14:40] | Making deals with witches, holding secret meetings with werewolves. | 他和女巫做交易 与狼人秘密会面 |
[14:44] | You can’t trust these people. | 你不能相信这些人 |
[14:46] | You’re the one who picked up Klaus’s coin. | 是你捡起了克劳斯的硬币 |
[14:48] | You, Marcel. Maybe T’s got a short memory, but I don’t. | 是你,马赛尔 小提也许记性不好,但我不是 |
[14:53] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[15:02] | When I picked up that coin, I was saving your ass. | 我捡起硬币的时候,是在为你们着想 |
[15:05] | Klaus was gonna kill all of you. | 克劳斯要把你们全部杀掉 |
[15:07] | A good leader knows when he’s gotta fight another day. | 一个好的领袖知道何时该放手择日再战 |
[15:10] | Now that day’s here. I’m ready. You gonna fight with me? | 现在这一天来了 我准备好了,你要与我并肩作战吗? |
[15:13] | With what? Look around. | 用什么战? 看看四周 |
[15:16] | All you got is Thierry and a whole bunch of talk. | 你只有提艾里和一堆空话 |
[15:19] | You guys don’t seem to get it. You lost, all right? | 你们看来还没认清现实,你已经输了 |
[15:21] | I picked the winning side, so if you want to start a war… | 我选择了赢的那一方 如果你想要开战 |
[15:25] | …you’re fighting against me. | 你就是我的敌人 |
[15:34] | Time we got more persuasive. | 该以行动说话了 |
[15:42] | What is this? High School? | 怎么了?这是高中吗? |
[15:44] | Why don’t you take the hint and mind your own business? | 你还是接受暗示管好你自己的事吧 |
[15:48] | This is my pack. That makes it my business. | 这是我的族群 所以这就是我的事 |
[15:52] | No need to get all riled up. It’s not good for you, Hayley. | 没必要动气,对你不好,海莉 |
[15:54] | I have tried to play nice. | 我刚刚已经试过好好说了 |
[15:56] | The last month of pregnancy is all hormones and mood swings, | 怀孕后期荷尔蒙和情绪波动比较大 |
[15:59] | so unless you want me to snap your arm like a twig, | 除非你希望我把你的胳膊扭断 |
[16:01] | I suggest that you tell me what is going on. | 不然你最好告诉我发生了什么事 |
[16:03] | -You can go to hell. -Knock it off. | – 你去死吧 – 别这样 |
[16:05] | There’s no reason to keep it from her. | 没理由瞒着她 |
[16:07] | I can think of a reason. | 我倒是有个理由 |
[16:08] | Tall and immortal and wears a pocket scarf. | 高大永生,口袋还放手帕的人 |
[16:11] | Hayley, you’re one of us. You deserve to know. | 海莉,你是我们的一员,你应该知道 |
[16:14] | Now, come on.. | 有话好好说 |
[16:23] | We made an alliance… | 我们缔结了一个联盟 |
[16:26] | …that’s gonna change everything for the wolves. | 这对狼人将是个重大转折 |
[16:28] | An alliance with who? | 与谁结盟? |
[16:30] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[16:34] | Tell me everything. | 跟我详细说 |
[16:36] | You came all this way to beg for some human’s life? | 你大老远跑来就是求我救一个人类? |
[16:38] | Father Kieran’s time is running out and he has been an ally to me. | 基兰神父就快没时间了 他一直是我的盟友 |
[16:42] | Your ally, and Cami’s uncle. | 你的盟友,也是卡蜜的叔叔 |
[16:47] | Sorry. As I’ve already said, there’s no way to undo that hex. | 抱歉,就像我说过的 这个咒语没办法撤销 |
[16:50] | Oh, come on. You and I both know there’s always a loophole. | 得了吧,我们都知道咒语总有漏洞 |
[16:53] | Not for this. | 这个没有 |
[16:55] | At least not among my people. | 至少我的族人没找到 |
[16:57] | Although I do wonder. | 不过我倒是很好奇 |
[17:00] | Your mother was powerful. | 你的母亲很强大 |
[17:02] | She would have had access to all manner of spells. | 她会各种形式的咒语 |
[17:05] | Perhaps I could take a look through her grimoire. | 也许我可以看看她的魔法书 |
[17:08] | You want to use Father Kieran’s ailment | 你想用基兰神父的病痛当作借口 |
[17:10] | as an excuse to look through my mother’s spellbook. | 趁机翻看我母亲的魔法书 |
[17:13] | Very devious. | 真狡猾 |
[17:14] | Come on. The grimoire is worthless to you. | 得了吧,魔法书对你来说根本没用 |
[17:17] | But with its power, I could solidify my place in the coven. | 但借助它的力量 我就能巩固我在族群的地位 |
[17:21] | No, I’m sorry, love. | 不行,抱歉,亲爱的 |
[17:22] | It’s bad enough my mother’s power was consecrated with your ancestors. | 我母亲的力量被你的祖先神圣化 已经够糟了 |
[17:25] | The last thing I need is for you to get a look | 我绝对不会让你看到 |
[17:28] | at an entire book of her dirty, little tricks. | 她那一整本龌龊的小伎俩 |
[17:30] | That’s unfortunate. | 那真是太遗憾了 |
[17:33] | Particularly for poor Father Kieran. | 尤其是对可怜的基兰神父来说 |
[17:36] | I guess you’ll be the one to tell Cami. | 我想还是由你来告诉卡蜜吧 |
[17:40] | You think you have leverage over me? | 你觉得你能掌控我吗? |
[17:43] | I will not be manipulated. | 我不会被操纵的 |
[17:51] | And I won’t be threatened. So, between the two of us, | 我也不会被威胁,所以 |
[17:55] | we each know where we stand. | 既然我们都清楚自己的立场 |
[17:56] | As long as we can retain that mutual respect, | 只要我们能保持互相尊重 |
[17:59] | I don’t see a need for any further demonstrations of power. | 我看就没必要再展示各自的力量了吧 |
[18:02] | Don’t call me again. | 别再打给我了 |
[18:43] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[18:45] | Klaus will be at the event, which means the compound will be empty. | 克劳斯会出席活动 也就是说宅邸没人 |
[18:48] | You know what to do. | 你知道该怎么做 |
[19:09] | Now, in accordance with the Fete des Benedictions, | 现在,根据恩典节的程序 |
[19:13] | the witches of New Orleans bless you all. | 纽奥良的女巫们会赐福予你们所有人 |
[20:28] | KLAUS: A little too easy, isn’t it? | 有点太容易了,不是吗? |
[20:32] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我正在等你 |
[20:36] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[20:45] | Davina. | 黛维娜 |
[20:48] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[20:49] | It’s lovely to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:52] | And under far better circumstances. | 而且状况还蛮不错的 |
[20:54] | Is it? | 是吗? |
[20:56] | My friend Tim is still dead and your brother’s still breathing. | 我朋友提姆还是死的 而你的弟弟还活着 |
[20:58] | Davina, that’s enough. | 黛维娜,够了 |
[21:00] | Elijah has been a patron to us this evening. | 以利亚是今晚活动的赞助人 |
[21:02] | We will show him respect. | 我们应该对他尊重些 |
[21:08] | Thank you for all of this. | 谢谢你所做的一切 |
[21:10] | This isn’t for you. | 这不是为了你 |
[21:11] | You know as well as I that your people would never accept a truce | 你我都清楚 如果我们不对你的族人表示些尊重 |
[21:14] | unless we showed them some respect. | 她们永远不会接受休战 |
[21:16] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[21:20] | Enjoy your party. | 祝你派对愉快 |
[21:29] | Strange. I thought you’d be in the company of your colorful friends. | 真奇怪,我以为你会 和你那些有趣的朋友在一起呢 |
[21:35] | You asked for a representative for the werewolves, | 你需要一个狼人代表 |
[21:37] | so…. take me or leave me. | 所以接不接受随你 |
[21:51] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗? |
[21:54] | These people came to praise witches. | 这些人是来赞美女巫的 |
[21:57] | What’s she done to prove herself worthy? | 她做了什么证明了自己的价值? |
[21:59] | She’s a Harvest girl. Like you. | 她是个收获祭女孩,和你一样 |
[22:03] | Our power is a gift from the ancestors. | 我们的力量是祖先的恩赐 |
[22:06] | I’ve had to make sacrifices to honor that gift. | 为了这份恩赐我做出了牺牲 |
[22:09] | I lost my mother. My aunt. | 我失去了我的母亲、阿姨 |
[22:12] | Davina has done nothing but stand against us. | 黛维娜除了跟我们作对什么都没做 |
[22:15] | She just needs a little lesson. | 她只是需要一些教训 |
[22:17] | If there’s one thing I’m good at, it’s putting people in their place. | 如果要说我擅长什么的话 那就是让人们安守本分 |
[22:27] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[22:29] | As is our time-honored tradition, | 现在要进行我们历史悠久的传统 |
[22:32] | you are all welcome to deliver your offerings. | 很欢迎各位送上你们的祭品 |
[22:36] | It is our custom that no one should be turned away, | 我们的传统是任何人都不应被拒绝 |
[22:39] | no blessing be denied. | 任何祝福都不应被拒绝 |
[23:24] | Do you get any gifts? | 你收到礼物了吗? |
[23:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[23:29] | Technically, I’m crashing, but it’s you I came to see. | 其实我是擅自进来的 但我是来见你的 |
[23:32] | Don’t worry, I just want to say my piece and then I’ll leave. | 别担心,我只想说完要说的话 然后我就会离开 |
[23:35] | Here. | 给你 |
[23:37] | And what is this? | 这是什么? |
[23:39] | An offering, from me. | 是我的祭品 |
[23:41] | I know we have no reason to like each other, | 我知道我们没理由喜欢彼此 |
[23:42] | but I want to honor what Elijah has built. | 但我想向以利亚建立的一切表示敬意 |
[23:45] | What my uncle worked for. | 我叔叔也曾为此努力过 |
[23:48] | Oh. So this is about your uncle. | 原来是为了你叔叔的事 |
[23:50] | Like I said, I know you have no reason to help me, | 如我所说,我知道你没理由帮我 |
[23:52] | but Klaus said a long time ago, you were cheated out of life, and | 但克劳斯说 很久以前,你被欺骗死去 |
[23:57] | if I can’t help him, if you can’t help him, so will he. | 如果我不能帮他,如果你不能帮他 他也帮不了他 |
[24:02] | And so I’m asking you…. please. | 所以我请求你,求求你 |
[24:12] | Klaus said you were from this era. | 克劳斯说你来自这个时代 |
[24:13] | -And I thought with your red hair…. -I had one just like this. | – 我想你有头红发… – 我曾经有一个和这个一样的 |
[24:24] | Perhaps I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 |
[24:43] | Josh. What are you doing here? | 小约,你怎么来了? |
[24:46] | What, are you kidding? No way I’d miss out on your big day. | 你开玩笑吗? 我才不会错过你的重要日子 |
[24:50] | Besides, music, wind, fire…. | 再说了,音乐、微风、火焰 |
[24:52] | The club kid in me is, like, in heaven. | 内心那个爱玩的我彷佛置身天堂 |
[24:58] | You don’t look like you’re having much fun, though. | 不过你看起来并不开心 |
[25:02] | Come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧,我们离开这里 |
[25:06] | Joshua. | 约书亚 |
[25:08] | What a fortunate coincidence finding you here. | 真是太巧了,能在这找到你 |
[25:12] | We have unfinished business. | 我们还有事没了结呢 |
[25:18] | You need to leave here right now. | 你给我马上离开这里 |
[25:20] | To be fair, love, you’re not quite as powerful as you once were, are you? | 平心而论,亲爱的 你已经不像以前那样强大了,不是吗? |
[25:23] | You’re in no position to give orders. | 你没资格下命今 |
[25:27] | -(GROANlNG) -Come along, lad. OK, can we talk about this? | – 来吧,小伙子 – 我们能谈一下吗? |
[25:30] | Josh! | 小约 |
[25:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. | 各位来宾,请注意 |
[25:37] | We are gathered here today to pay homage to our beloved witches. | 今天我们齐聚一堂 向我们爱戴的女巫们表示敬意 |
[25:44] | But one very special witch | 但有一位非常特别的女巫 |
[25:48] | has been utterly ignored. | 却完全被忽略了 |
[25:51] | That seems a little unfair to me. | 在我看来有点不公平 |
[25:57] | No. | 不要 |
[26:00] | I don’t want your gift. | 我不想要你的礼物 |
[26:04] | I understand why you would reject me, given our past. | 鉴于我们的过往 我了解你为什么拒绝我 |
[26:10] | In truth, many of us here today have been wronged in the conflict, | 事实上,今天在场有许多人 在我哥哥一纸协定所终结的冲突中 |
[26:16] | which my brother’s treaty ended. | 被冤枉了 |
[26:18] | Your friend Josh was involved in a plot to kill me. | 你的朋友小约曾密谋杀我 |
[26:22] | It would be well within my right | 此时此刻,我本有权利 |
[26:24] | to execute him here and now. | 在此处决他 |
[26:31] | But…. in the spirit of solidarity, | 但是,秉着团结一致的精神 |
[26:35] | and for your favor, Davina, I hereby pardon him. | 以及看在你的份上,黛维娜 我在此原谅他 |
[26:41] | Josh…. from this day forward, you have nothing to fear from me. | 小约,从今往后,你再也不用害怕我 |
[26:52] | Please. | 请收下 |
[27:13] | So are you gonna open it? | 你要打开吗? |
[27:27] | What? What is it? | 怎么了?是什么? |
[27:29] | It’s the spell that makes daylight rings. | 这是制作日光戒指的咒语 |
[27:40] | I hear you made quite an impression with the wolves. | 我听说你让狼人们留下了深刻的印象 |
[27:44] | My arrangement with them was supposed to be a secret, | 我与他们的安排本该是个秘密 |
[27:46] | and yet you forced it out of them. | 而你却逼他们说出来 |
[27:48] | It’s very bold. | 真是大胆 |
[27:50] | As was your decision to represent them here today, on your own. | 就像你今天决定代表他们独自来出席 |
[27:55] | I trust you’ll do nothing to harm our cause. | 我相信你绝不会做出危害我们目标的事 |
[27:58] | Are you really gonna go behind Elijah’s back? | 你真的要背着以利亚吗? |
[28:01] | Come on, what difference does it make to you | 得了,只要对你的族人有利 |
[28:03] | as long as your people benefit? | 这对你有何区别? |
[28:04] | If I find out that you are playing some game, trying to manipulate us | 如果让我发现你在玩什么把戏 试图为了你的某个阴谋 |
[28:09] | -for one of your schemes– -You know, you’ve come a long way… | – 而操纵我们… – 你真是大有长进啊 |
[28:11] | …Iittle wolf. | 小狼 |
[28:14] | I knew you were tough, I knew you were cunning, | 我知道你很强悍,也知道你很精明 |
[28:16] | but I never knew you were a queen. | 但我从不知道你是女王 |
[28:44] | Happy Fete des Benedictions. | 恩典节快乐 |
[28:47] | We have a message for all of you, | 我们有消息要带给你们 |
[28:52] | from Marcel Gerard. | 是马赛尔杰拉德的 |
[29:12] | Control yourselves. | 控制好自己 |
[29:15] | This is a vulgar trick. | 这是个下流的诡计 |
[29:16] | We do not violate our agreement. | 我们不能违反协定 |
[29:25] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[29:29] | Get them out of here! | 带她们离开这里 |
[29:39] | -Elijah? -Hayley. | – 以利亚? – 海莉 |
[29:41] | It’s OK. It’s all right. | 没事 没事了 |
[29:57] | (永无宁日) | |
[30:05] | THlERRY: Blood on the walls. Pile of bodies. | 墙上的血迹、一堆尸体 |
[30:07] | All in all, I’d say message received. | 总而尝之,消息大家都收到了 |
[30:09] | Did you get Davina out first? | 有没有先把黛维娜带出去? |
[30:11] | As planned, Josh took care of Davina. | 正如计划的一样,小约照顾黛维娜 |
[30:13] | I made sure the other Harvest girls got out in the clear. | 我确保其他收获祭女孩安全离开 |
[30:15] | That was just a warning shot. | 那只是个警告 |
[30:17] | Now we double down. | 现在我们要加倍了 |
[30:19] | -ELlJAH: Marcel! -(THlERRY GRUNTlNG) | 马赛尔! |
[30:25] | I warned you. | 我警告过你了 |
[30:28] | And yet still you return to the French Quarter. | 但你还是回到了法语区 |
[30:30] | You gonna kill me, Elijah? Go ahead. | 你要杀了我吗,以利亚?动手吧 |
[30:33] | But then you won’t know what Klaus has got going | 但你就没法知道克劳斯和他的女巫 |
[30:36] | with that witch in his pocket. | 有何打算了 |
[30:37] | Whatever shall I do? I suppose I could just ask him. | 我究竟该怎么做呢? 我想我可以直接问他 |
[30:40] | Yeah. Make sure he tells you all about | 是啊,一定要让他告诉你 |
[30:43] | the secret meetings with the werewolves. | 他和狼人的那些秘密会面 |
[30:46] | That is, if he’s still speaking to you | 就是说,一旦他知道你杀了我 |
[30:48] | once he knows that you killed me. | 他还会告诉你吗? |
[30:50] | Do you not know me? | 难道你不了解我吗? |
[31:02] | For your violation. | 你不听话的下场 |
[31:08] | No. No, no. | 不,不,不 |
[31:13] | No. | 不 |
[31:18] | You live…. or you die according to my will. | 你生,或死,都由我决定 |
[31:25] | Try to remember that. | 努力记住吧 |
[31:38] | You left without my offering. | 你没有拿我的祭品就离开了 |
[31:41] | Your vampires ruined my party. | 你的吸血鬼毁了我的派对 |
[31:43] | They’re not my vampires anymore, love. | 他们不再是我的吸血鬼了,亲爱的 |
[31:46] | Although Marcel certainly took a page out of my book of dramatic effect. | 尽管马赛尔显然是效仿了 我擅长的戏剧效果 |
[31:51] | Look, I owed Davina some consolation because I killed her first love. | 听着,我欠黛维娜一些安慰 因为我杀了她的初恋 |
[31:58] | I do try to make up for my wrongdoings. | 我真的想弥补我做过的坏事 |
[32:00] | As with our little quarrel earlier. | 至于我们先前的小小争执 |
[32:04] | So. Here. | 来,给你 |
[32:07] | I picked it out earlier tonight. | 我今晚早些时候选的 |
[32:09] | A friend of yours gave me a hand. | 你的一位朋友帮了我一下 |
[32:12] | And what friend was that? | 哪位朋友? |
[32:14] | Well, open it. See for yourself. | 打开吧,自己看 |
[32:21] | Did you really think I would leave my mother’s grimoire unprotected? | 你真以为我会让我母亲的魔法书 就那样不受保护吗? |
[32:31] | A century ago, I dreamed of what it would be like to know you. | 一个世纪前,我曾梦想着 认识你会是怎样 |
[32:39] | Now I’m glad I didn’t. | 现在我很庆幸我之前不认识你 |
[32:41] | I might have been naive enough to fall for you, or fear you, | 我也许太天真才会爱上你,或害怕你 |
[32:44] | but I learned a lot in death and trust me, Klaus Mikaelson, | 但我从死亡中学到了很多 相信我,克劳斯米卡森 |
[32:48] | it’s you who should be afraid of me. | 你才应该害怕我 |
[32:54] | Pity. I will miss the sex. | 真可惜,我会怀念和你上床的 |
[32:59] | Your friend Cami showed up tonight. | 你的朋友卡蜜今晚来过 |
[33:02] | Her offering was quite sweet. | 她的祭品真的很不错 |
[33:05] | So I gave her hope that I would lift Kieran’s hex, | 所以我给了她希望 说我会解除基兰的诅咒 |
[33:08] | but there is no hope. | 但根本就没希望 |
[33:11] | Or if there was, there isn’t now. | 或者曾经有,但现在没了 |
[33:14] | If the priest dies, then believe me, | 如果神父死了,相信我 |
[33:16] | you will follow swiftly after him. | 你会迅速随他而去的 |
[33:19] | It would be foolish of you to kill me, | 如果你要杀了我,一个潜在的盟友 |
[33:23] | a potential ally, | 只为了一个软弱无力的人类 |
[33:25] | in defense of some powerless human who is, by the way, | 那你真是太傻了 而她,顺便一提 |
[33:29] | sleeping with your enemy…. Marcel. | 还和你的敌人马赛尔上床了 |
[33:37] | I’ve learned my lesson. | 我学到教训了 |
[33:38] | At first I was against your plan. | 一开始我反对你的计划 |
[33:40] | I thought that we should just live with Elijah’s treaty, | 我以为我们能在以利亚的协定下生存 |
[33:43] | but after that party, those innocent people. | 但在这派对之后,那些无辜的人 |
[33:46] | There will never be a peace. | 绝不会有和平 |
[33:49] | The weak will always be at the mercy of whoever is calling the shots. | 弱者永远只能任凭强者宰割 |
[33:53] | It’s survival of the fittest. | 适者生存 |
[33:55] | We need to protect ourselves. | 我们得保护自己 |
[33:57] | And we…. we need to protect each other. | 我们必须保护彼此 |
[34:08] | We need to use Klaus’s help while he’s still willing to give it. | 趁克劳斯还愿意提供帮助 我们要加以利用 |
[34:11] | But Jackson…. | 但杰克森 |
[34:13] | From now on, you have to tell me everything. | 从今往后,你不能对我有所隐瞒 |
[34:17] | And no matter what…. we do not trust Klaus. | 并且不管怎样 我们都不能相信克劳斯 |
[34:31] | Well, I see that you’ve already avenged the little wolf. | 看来你已经为小狼报仇了 |
[34:37] | But judging by your look, you’re still out for blood. | 但看你的表情,你还要继续杀人 |
[34:40] | If the definition of insanity is doing the same thing repeatedly | 如果疯狂的定义就是反覆做同样的事情 |
[34:44] | and expecting different results, | 还期待着不同的结局 |
[34:45] | then surely my quest for your salvation | 那么无疑我对你的救赎的追求 |
[34:47] | ranks me as one of the maddest of men. | 已让我成了最疯狂的人之一 |
[34:51] | Come on, then. What horrible deed has the bastard done this time? | 说吧 这个私生子这次又干了什么可怕的事? |
[34:56] | Do you know, in the past, I actually appreciated | 你知道在过去,我确实很欣赏 |
[34:59] | the methods to your manipulations. | 你操纵一切的手段 |
[35:01] | However, now here we are, poised on the brink of a new era | 然而,我们现在 处在一个新时代的边缘 |
[35:05] | which will benefit not only your home but your child, | 不仅有利于你的家,还有利于你的孩子 |
[35:07] | and you go behind my back to conspire with wolves. | 而你却背着我跟狼人勾结 |
[35:10] | Conspire is hardly the word I would use for a family council. | 家庭会议用不上勾结这个词吧 |
[35:13] | Lest you forget, Elijah, they are my family | 你不要忘了,以利亚,他们是我的家人 |
[35:15] | as much as any Mikaelson, | 和任何米卡森家的人一样 |
[35:16] | a name, in truth, I cannot even call my own. | 而这名字,实际上,都不能算是我的姓 |
[35:21] | How casually you disavow 1,000 years of allegiance towards you. | 你怎么能随意就否认了 你姓了一千年的姓 |
[35:24] | And now that I’ve found the remnants | 既然我找到了我的其他家人 |
[35:26] | of my other family, am I to ignore their plight? | 我难道要无视他们的困境吗? |
[35:28] | I would’ve thought you’d support my desire to help them, | 我本以为你会支持我 想要帮助他们的愿望 |
[35:31] | when in doing so, I help Hayley, and the child. | 这样做,我也算帮了海莉和孩子 |
[35:33] | Do not question my allegiance towards that child. | 不要质疑我对孩子的真心 |
[35:36] | Oh, and I suppose your affection for Hayley | 那我想你对海莉的感情 |
[35:37] | has nothing to do with your tireless dedication. | 和你不知疲倦的奉献毫无关系 |
[35:40] | Yes, you see, I saw how you cared for her tonight. | 是的,我今晚看到你对她的关心 |
[35:43] | Called her name in the dark. | 黑暗中呼唤着她的名字 |
[35:45] | The zeal with which you destroy those who would harm her. | 特别热衷杀死所有会伤害她的人 |
[35:52] | I have denied every single impulse I have ever had for that woman. | 我克制住每一次对那个女人的冲动 |
[35:56] | Out of some misbegotten respect | 是出于对你的尊敬 |
[35:57] | for intentions that you don’t even have. | 而你根本不在乎 |
[36:01] | -I’m warning you– -I’m warning you. | – 我警告你… – 我警告你 |
[36:03] | I’ve forgiven you. I have stood by you. | 我原谅了你,我站在你这边 |
[36:05] | I’ve forsaken every single one of my desires | 我抛弃了一切欲望 |
[36:07] | in the name of your ridiculous redemption. | 只为了你的可笑的救赎 |
[36:10] | No more. If I want something… | 再也不会了 如果我想要什么 |
[36:15] | …I’ll take it. | 我就会得到它 |
[36:18] | And nothing…. nothing…. will stand in my way. | 没有什么,什么都不会阻碍我 |
[36:44] | -Klaus, what are you– -I came here to apologize. | – 克劳斯,你… – 我是来道歉的 |
[36:49] | I’ve made a terrible mistake. | 我犯了一个严重的错误 |
[36:51] | Whatever it is, you should sleep it off. | 不管是什么,你该睡一觉把它忘记 |
[36:53] | I’m sure it can wait till morning. | 我确定可以等到明天早上再说 |
[36:56] | You went to Genevieve. | 你去找了洁妮薇 |
[36:58] | She was moved by your plea. | 她被你的恳求打动了 |
[37:00] | She may even have cured Kieran. | 她甚至可能治好基兰 |
[37:02] | But I insulted her. | 但我侮辱了她 |
[37:06] | And as a means of revenge, she is refusing him aid. | 作为报复的一种手段 她拒绝帮助他 |
[37:12] | Kieran will die because of me. | 基兰会因我而死 |
[37:17] | And it will be a horrible death. | 而且会死得很惨 |
[37:22] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我? |
[37:24] | Because I believe that secrets are a poison. | 因为我相信秘密就是毒药 |
[37:29] | They need to be spat out. | 需要吐出来 |
[37:32] | Like your secret… | 就像你的秘密 |
[37:34] | …about your time with Marcel. | 你和马赛尔在一起的秘密 |
[37:43] | Isn’t that what you wanted? | 这不正是你想要的吗? |
[37:47] | You compelled me to go out with Marcel. | 你魅惑我与马赛尔约会 |
[37:49] | You made me your spy. | 你让我做你的间谋 |
[37:50] | And maybe it’s your fault we got together, | 也许我们在一起是你的错 |
[37:53] | and you’re just mad because you didn’t get to control it. | 你生气是因为你没能控制住 |
[37:57] | You tell Marcel if I see him again… | 你告诉马赛尔,如果再让我见到他 |
[38:02] | …I’ll kill him. | 我会杀了他 |
[38:27] | You don’t need to keep coming out. | 你不用一直来 |
[38:31] | I’d tell you if something was wrong. | 如果出问题,我会告诉你的 |
[38:35] | But she’s doing ok. | 她现在很好 |
[38:39] | The girl has a natural gift for leading. | 这女孩有着领导的天赋 |
[38:42] | She surprised everyone. | 她让所有人都很惊讶 |
[38:46] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[38:59] | Do you want to…. join us? | 你想加入我们吗? |
[39:05] | What I want… | 我想要的… |
[39:09] | …is for that girl to be happy. | 只是那女孩能快乐 |
[39:15] | Don’t tell her I was here. | 别告诉她我来过 |
[39:22] | MARCEL” This is Thierry Vanchure, | 这是提艾里范舒 |
[39:24] | mean-ass horn player, | 出色的小号手 |
[39:26] | Iover of feisty women, | 勇敢女人的恋人 |
[39:28] | witch, vampire, and human alike. | 女巫、吸血鬼,还有人类 |
[39:36] | I rebuilt this city with him and he always had my back. | 我和他一起重建了这座城市 他一直支持着我 |
[39:41] | Even when I screwed up and forgot to have his. | 即使我搞砸了,忘记了 |
[39:46] | And now… | 而现在… |
[39:49] | …all I can do is promise you this, T. | 我只能向你保证,小提 |
[39:53] | I won’t let you die in vain. | 我不会让你白白牺牲 |
[39:56] | I will take back our city. | 我会夺回我们的城市 |
[39:59] | Even if I have to burn it down first. | 即使我得先将它烧成灰烬 |
[40:07] | Going up against The Originals? | 要继续对抗真祖吗? |
[40:11] | For real, no backing down? | 真的,绝不放弃吗? |
[40:13] | No backing down. | 绝不放弃 |
[40:42] | You failed us. | 你让我们失望了 |
[40:43] | I told you. It will take time. | 我说过,这需要时间 |
[40:45] | Do you think the ancestors care about your excuses? | 你觉得祖先会在乎你的借口吗? |
[40:48] | The vampires attacked us. We can’t retaliate | 吸血鬼攻击了我们 我们没有获得全部力量前 |
[40:50] | until we possess our full strength. | 根本无法报复 |
[40:53] | Your sacrifice is the final step. | 你的献祭是最后一步 |
[41:19] | -What are they saying? -(PANTlNG) | 他们说什么? |
[41:22] | They told me to let you live. | 他们说让你活着 |
[41:26] | But in exchange, they want another offering. | 但他们想要其他祭品作为交换 |
[41:30] | One of their choosing. | 他们选中的人 |
[41:32] | Tell me. Whatever it is they want, I will make sure they get it. | 告诉我,不管他们想要什么 我都会保证献给他们 |
[41:35] | I swear it. | 我发誓 |
[41:37] | It’s the child. | 是那个孩子 |
[41:40] | They want us to kill Klaus’s child. | 他们要我们杀了克劳斯的孩子 |