时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | ELlJAH: Previously on The Originals ; | |
[00:03] | Kill him. If we can’t all create | 杀了他 如果我们不能 |
[00:05] | some sort of community, then what’s the point? | 联手合作,那还有什么意义? |
[00:08] | Kill each other and get it all over with. | 不如杀掉彼此早点了事 |
[00:10] | ELIJAH; If there is no peace between us, | 如果你我都不能和平相处 |
[00:11] | then how can you expect others to follow suit? | 那你怎么能指望其他人跟随呢? |
[00:14] | KLAUS: The city’s inhabitants will not adhere to this agreement. | 这个城市的居民不会遵守这个协定的 |
[00:17] | We have a message from Marcel Gerard. | 马赛尔杰拉德要我们带个消息 |
[00:20] | (永无宁日) | |
[00:21] | You and I were betrothed. | 我们两个订婚了 |
[00:22] | I guess that makes us kind of like royalty. | 我想这就让我们变得跟皇室一样了 |
[00:24] | We made an alliance that’s gonna change everything for the wolves. | 我们缔结了一个联盟 这对狼人将是个重大转折 |
[00:27] | -An alliance with who? -Klaus. | – 与谁结盟? – 克劳斯 |
[00:29] | A moonlight ring to protect werewolves from the curse. | 月光戒指保护狼人免受诅咒之苦 |
[00:32] | What do I have to do? | 你想要我怎么做? |
[00:33] | I’ve been hexed, and I don’t know how long I have. | 我被下咒了 我不知道我还剩多长时间 |
[00:35] | The pills, they’re not working. | 药物不管用了 |
[00:37] | These hexes, they start with magic. | 这种诅咒是由魔法开始的 |
[00:39] | They alter the very chemistry of the brain. | 它们会改变大脑的化学物质 |
[00:41] | I can’t be fixed? | 我没法恢复了 |
[00:42] | There’s only death. Mine and yours. | 只有死亡,我的,还有你的 |
[01:00] | This is the body. This is the blood. | 这是主的身体,这是主的血 |
[01:04] | May they cleanse me of sin and preserve my soul in life everlasting. | 愿能洗清我的罪过,保护我的灵魂 直到永远 |
[01:12] | I’d say it’s a little late for that, Father. | 现在是不是有点晚了,神父 |
[01:19] | I see you still have your faith. | 看来你仍坚持着你的信仰 |
[01:21] | -Stay back. -lf only it could save you. | – 别过来 – 可惜它终究无法拯放你 |
[01:30] | Sean, God, no! | 西恩,天啊,不 |
[01:31] | To life everlasting. | 敬永生 |
[01:35] | -Drink. -Be gone, demon! | – 喝吧 滚开,魔鬼 |
[01:38] | Come now, just one sip. | 来吧,就一口 |
[01:40] | No. | 不 |
[01:47] | I know who you are, you hateful bitch. | 我知道你是谁,你这可恶的贱人 |
[01:52] | Oh, Sean, I tried…. | 西恩,我试着… |
[01:54] | I tried to help you. I tried to save you. | 我试着帮助你,试着拯救你 |
[01:56] | But this city…. | 但这个城市… |
[01:59] | This city is full of monsters. | 这个城市有着太多恶魔 |
[02:04] | Yeah. Trust me, I know. | 是啊,相信我,我很清楚 |
[02:07] | Remind me to never piss off a witch. | 记得提醒我永远别招惹女巫 |
[02:12] | Help me get him on his side. | 帮我扶着他侧躺 |
[02:23] | Cami. | 卡蜜 |
[02:25] | Uncle Kieran? | 基兰叔叔? |
[02:31] | What do you want from me? | 你要对我做什么? |
[02:36] | You saw that, right? | 你也看到了,对吧? |
[02:38] | It was just for a second, but it was him. | 虽然只有一瞬间 但那就是他 |
[02:44] | I don’t know, Cami. | 我不知道,卡蜜 |
[02:46] | I mean, maybe he’s still in there underneath all the crazy, | 也许在这疯狂之下他的本性还在 |
[02:48] | but the crazy is pretty thick. | 但这疯狂太严重了 |
[02:52] | Maybe he just needs a shock to his system, | 或许他的大脑需要刺激一下 |
[02:56] | something to wipe the slate clean. | 把不好的东西清除 |
[02:58] | Josh, I think I have an idea on how to fix him. | 小约,我想我有办法能治好他 |
[03:05] | 剧名:无畏死亡 | |
[03:13] | (BOOKS CLATTERlNG) | 主演:约瑟夫摩根 |
[03:17] | Can I help you find something? | 在找什么?需要帮忙吗? 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[03:19] | Yes. In fact, I believe you can. | 是的,我想你能帮上忙 |
[03:22] | I’m looking for a book, about yea big, | 我在找一本书,大概这么大 |
[03:26] | filled with our mother’s most powerful spells. | 上面记录着母亲的那些强大咒语 主演:菲比托金 |
[03:29] | It appears to have been misplaced. | 看样子不知所踪了 |
[03:32] | -How very mysterious. -lndeed. | 真悬啊 |
[03:34] | At first, I feared the witches had succeeded | 确实,起初我担心 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[03:37] | in their efforts to obtain it, | 是不是被那些女巫拿去了 |
[03:40] | but considering their last attempt ended | 但考虑到她们上次尝试的结果是 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[03:42] | with me relieving a rather large, tattooed gentleman | 我把那位大块头纹身男的双手砍下来 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[03:45] | of his hands, I began to wonder | 我开始怀疑 |
[03:47] | if the thief wasn’t a bit closer to home. | 会不会是家贼难防 |
[03:54] | Don’t make this harder than it needs to be, brother. | 别让我难做事,哥哥 |
[04:00] | Well, admittedly, I did have a theory that your sudden interest | 说实话,我确实怀疑你突然对 |
[04:04] | in mother’s grimoire was in some way related to whatever foolishness | 母亲的魔法书感兴趣,是不是因为你 |
[04:07] | you’ve been conducting with the Crescent wolves. | 和新月族狼人之间那愚蠢的勾当 |
[04:10] | Therefore, I took it upon myself to carefully | 因此,我自作主张 |
[04:12] | place it where naughty, little fingers could not pry. | 将魔法书安放到了别处,以防有人垂涎 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[04:15] | And here I thought you, of all people, | 我还以为所有人之中你最清楚 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[04:17] | would understand, I am simply trying to help those wolves. | 我只是想帮助那些狼人 |
[04:23] | Play Samaritan to the abused, | 你可以说我是慈悲为怀 |
[04:25] | champion to the underdog, so to speak. | 或者是保护弱小也行 |
[04:29] | How splendidly noble of you. | 那你还真是高尚 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[04:30] | Have you ever considered that, like you, | 难道你没想过 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[04:32] | I am trying to keep Hayley safe, | 和你一样 我只是想保护海莉的安全 |
[04:34] | using our mother’s magic to empower her people | 用我们母亲的魔法让他们变得更强大 |
[04:37] | so they are capable of protecting her? | 这样才有能力保护她? |
[04:39] | Yes, unless, of course, they decide to seek retribution | 话是这么说 除非他们决定以此来报复 |
[04:41] | for decades held in exile. | 多年被流放之仇 |
[04:46] | And Hayley will find herself in the middle of an uprising. | 这样海莉将会被卷入一场叛乱中 编剧:艾胥莉莱尔,巴特尼克森 |
[04:49] | One that will only provoke further violence. | 那只会引发更多的暴力冲突 导演:凯莉赛勒斯 |
[04:51] | You see, you risk turning New Orleans into a war zone, brother. | 你这么做很有可能挑起 纽奥良的战火,弟弟 |
[04:56] | I won’t let that happen. | 我绝不允许此事发生 |
[04:58] | The drums of war were beating long before we returned. | 战争在我们回来之前早已揭开序慕 |
[05:02] | I suggest you use a little less of this and a little more of these. | 我建议你还是少说话,多倾听 |
[05:09] | Whoa, no way. | 绝对不行 |
[05:11] | Cami, Josh told me how bad things have gotten. | 卡蜜,小约已经告诉我事情有多严重了 |
[05:13] | I should be there for you. Just let me help. | 我应该陪在你身边,让我帮你 |
[05:15] | How, by getting yourself killed? | 怎么帮?让自己去送死吗? |
[05:17] | You have a target on your back, Marcel. | 如今你正被人追杀,马赛尔 |
[05:19] | The last thing I need is for you to get hurt because of me. | 我最不愿看到的就是你因为我而受伤 |
[05:21] | I’m more worried about you. Kieran’s dangerous. | 我更担心你,基兰很危险 |
[05:24] | I got this. | 我能应付得来 |
[05:25] | You come here, I’ll throw you out myself, all right? | 你要是过来,我就亲自 把你赶出去,知道吗? |
[05:27] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[05:31] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事? |
[05:33] | OK. Yeah. | 好吧,没错 |
[05:35] | Totally see how we got kind of a crime scene vibe happening here. | 这里的气氛确实有点像犯罪现场 |
[05:38] | Just don’t freak out, OK? | 不用害怕,好吗? |
[05:41] | Hi. I’m Dr. Sheski. | 你好,我是薛斯基医生 |
[05:45] | -Just gonna get your pulse. -(SHOUTS, SNARLS) | 我只是要检查一下你的脉搏 |
[06:01] | Think very carefully before you speak. | 开口之前要仔细想清楚 |
[06:03] | The sound of your voice is likely to make me | 你的声音很可能让我后悔 |
[06:05] | regret what mercy I’ve shown thus far. | 我对你所展现出的仁慈 |
[06:08] | Yeah, yeah. I know, I’m on your “who’s been naughty” list. | 是的,我知道 我在你的黑名单上 |
[06:10] | Thing is, Cami needs you. | 问题是,卡蜜需要你 |
[06:11] | Whatever anger you have towards me, don’t make her suffer for it. | 你对我的愤怒 不要牵连到她身上 |
[06:15] | She’s with Kieran. | 她和基兰在一起 |
[06:19] | I’m gonna have to let the authorities know | 我必须让当局知道 |
[06:20] | what the hell is going on here. | 这里发生了什么事 |
[06:22] | -Josh? -Oh, right. | – 小约 – 对了 |
[06:24] | Dude, be cool. | 老兄,别慌 |
[06:25] | It’s just a priest hexed by a witch because of some vampires. | 只是个神父由于吸血鬼的原因 被女巫下咒了 |
[06:28] | Accept that these things are real, then forget them. | 接受这些现实,然后忘记它们 |
[06:32] | I mean later. You forget them later. | 我是说等一下,等一下再忘记 |
[06:35] | Crap. OK. Let me start over. | 该死,好吧,我重新说 |
[06:37] | Dr. Sheski, my uncle needs to be sedated, something strong. | 薛斯基医生 我叔叔需要镇定剂,强效的 |
[06:41] | Sedation? He looks like he should be in an lCU. | 镇定剂? 他看起来需要进加护病房 |
[06:44] | Yeah. See, this other witch put this boundary spell on him. | 是啊,另一个女巫对他施了边界咒 |
[06:46] | So he’s kind of stuck in here. | 所以他被困在这里了 |
[06:47] | This man is malnourished, severely dehydrated. | 这个人营养不良 严重脱水 |
[06:50] | Which is why you’re here. But first, doctor, | 所以才请你来 但首先,医生 |
[06:53] | what do you know about shock therapy? | 你了解休克疗法吗? |
[06:55] | ECT? | 电痉挛疗法? |
[06:57] | First, it’s incredibly dangerous. | 首先,那十分危险 |
[07:00] | But it has been known to help treat cases of extreme psychosis? | 但众所周知,它被用来治疗极端精神病 |
[07:05] | Answer the nice lady. | 回答这位女士的问题 |
[07:09] | We don’t fully understand it yet, but, yes, in some patients, | 我们还不完全了解这种疗法 但是的,有些病人 |
[07:14] | using electrical current to induce seizures | 利用电流诱发痉孪 |
[07:16] | can subvert a psychotic episode, in effect, rebooting the brain, | 可以阻止精神病的发作 事实上就是重启大脑 |
[07:20] | but only in the most extreme cases, do we even consider– | 但只在非常极端的情况下 我们才会考虑… |
[07:22] | Like my friend said, we’re talking about a priest hexed by a witch. | 就像我朋友讲的 我们说的是一个神父被女巫下了咒 |
[07:26] | I don’t think it gets any more extreme than that. | 我想不出比这更极端的情况了 |
[07:31] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[07:33] | Inhale and release. | 吸气 吐气 |
[07:37] | I guess this means no epidural, huh? | 这就意味着不打无痛分娩针了吧? |
[07:40] | You sure I can’t do this thing in, say, a hospital, | 你确定我不能在医院那种 |
[07:43] | you know, the place with the doctors and the drugs? | 有医生有药物的环境下生产吗? |
[07:45] | Honey, the werewolves have been having babies out here | 亲爱的,狼人在你出生之前 |
[07:48] | since before you were born. Stop worrying. | 就一直在这里生产 别担心了 |
[07:50] | OK. Then what, Eve? | 好吧 然后呢,伊芙? |
[07:53] | I don’t even know what it’s like to have a mother, let alone be one. | 我都不知道有妈妈是什么感觉 更别说当妈妈了 |
[07:57] | Trust me, when the time comes, you’ll know exactly what to do. | 相信我,到了那个时候 你自然就会知道怎么做 |
[08:01] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[08:03] | As fun as it is to image Klaus changing dirty diapers, | 虽然想像克劳斯换尿布很有趣 |
[08:05] | I’m pretty sure that I’ll be doing this alone. | 但我确定我要一个人做这些了 |
[08:08] | I somehow doubt that. | 我倒不这么认为 |
[08:14] | Pardon the interruption. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:16] | I wonder if I might have a quick word | 我希望能跟疑似叛乱同谋 |
[08:18] | with the conspirators of a supposed uprising. | 简单说几句话 |
[08:27] | You’re making a grave mistake. | 你们正在犯一个很大的错误 |
[08:30] | So you’re just worried about us. Is that it? | 所以你在担心我们,是吗? |
[08:32] | Look, Elijah, we know all about your brother’s reputation, | 听着,以利亚 我们知道你弟弟的名声不好 |
[08:35] | but if there is even a chance that these rings can help us | 但即使只有很小的机会 这些戒指可以帮我们 |
[08:39] | take control of our curse– | 控制住诅咒… |
[08:40] | Our gift. | 或者说天赋 |
[08:42] | Then, honestly, we don’t care what he’s really after. | 那么坦白说 我们不在乎他真正的目的 |
[08:45] | -Won’t have to. -I see. | – 也没必要在乎 – 我懂了 |
[08:48] | There are those in the Quarter | 但法语区里有些人 |
[08:50] | who will consider this a great provocation. | 会认为这是很严重的挑衅 |
[08:51] | Apparently, most of them see us breathing the same way. | 很显然,很多人认为我们呼吸都是挑衅 |
[08:59] | You signed a pledge, and you looked me in the eye as you did so. | 你看着我的眼睛签着了宣誓词 |
[09:03] | We don’t want a fight, Elijah. | 我们也不想要战争,以利亚 |
[09:04] | We just want a better life. | 我们只是想要更好的生活 |
[09:07] | Allegiance with my brother will guarantee you anything but that. | 和我弟弟结盟绝不可能达到这个目的 |
[09:14] | What the hell? | 怎么回事? |
[09:27] | Which one of you is in charge? | 你们谁说了算? |
[09:29] | Who’s asking? | 你是谁? |
[10:03] | (MUFFLED) Hayley, are you OK? | 海莉,你还好吗? |
[10:19] | It’s OK. Here. Come here. | 没事的,来,过来 |
[10:22] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[10:28] | Jackson? | 杰克森 |
[10:30] | Here. Get him away from here. | 来,把他带走 |
[10:32] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:34] | -Hayley. -Elijah. | – 海莉 – 以利亚 |
[10:42] | Wolfsbane. | 附子草 |
[10:43] | It must have been in the gas tank. | 一定是放在油箱里了 |
[10:48] | You’re the fastest. | 你速度最快 |
[10:49] | Take him, anyone else who can’t walk on their own. | 带着他,还有那些不能自己走的 |
[10:56] | It’s OK, Elijah. I’m fine. | 没事,以利亚,我很好 |
[10:58] | They need your help. | 他们需要你的帮助 |
[11:05] | Just hang in there, OK? | 撑着点,好吗? |
[11:08] | Oliver, no. | 奥利佛,不要 |
[11:10] | -Oh, God. -Press here. | – 啊! – 按住这里 |
[11:13] | Give me your shirt. Now! | 把你的衬衫给我,快 |
[11:16] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[11:29] | How’d you learn how to do that? | 你怎么学会这些的? |
[11:31] | You get a hell of an education when you leave home at 13. | 如果你13岁就离家 你会学到很多东西 |
[11:35] | That should slow the bleeding, at least until the healing kicks in. | 这样能减缓失血 至少在伤口愈合之前 |
[11:47] | The vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[11:50] | They don’t even have the guts to do their own dirty work themselves. | 他们甚至没胆自己动手 干这种龌龊事 |
[11:53] | I mean, why bother when you can just compel | 干嘛自己动手 反正可以魅惑 |
[11:56] | some poor son of a bitch to do it for you? | 无辜的人来做事 |
[11:58] | I say we hit them back, hard. | 我们要狠狠地反击 |
[12:00] | Stay here, Oliver. | 在这待着,奥利佛 |
[12:02] | I need you to look after everyone until I get back. | 我需要你在我回来之前照顾大家 |
[12:04] | -Where the hell are you going? -lf this was vampires, | – 你要去哪? – 如果这是吸血鬼干的 |
[12:07] | I’m pretty sure that I can guess who gave the order. | 那我很确定是谁下的命令 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna go find Marcel. | 我要去找马赛尔 |
[12:26] | There’s a special place in hell for your kind. | 地狱里有个专门给 你们这类怪物待的地方 |
[12:29] | Not the first time I’ve heard that one. | 我可不是第一次听到这种话 |
[12:35] | Well, isn’t this a gruesome, little scene? | 瞧瞧这个阴森的小地方 |
[12:37] | Klaus, what are you doing here? | 克劳斯,你来干什么? |
[12:39] | I received an urgent call on your behalf. | 我接到一通以你为名义的紧急电话 |
[12:42] | It seems I’ve been tasked with doing | 然后我好像接到了个任务 |
[12:44] | what your coward of a boyfriend could not, | 要做件你的胆小鬼男友做不到的事 |
[12:46] | which, by the looks of things, is dissuading you | 看这情况应该是要劝阻你 |
[12:48] | from whatever madness it is you’re about to attempt. | 别干现在这件蠢事 |
[12:52] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[12:53] | Please, I’m begging you, don’t force me to do this. | 拜托,我求求你了 别逼我干这事 |
[12:56] | Fine. I’ll do it myself. | 好啊,那我自己来 |
[13:05] | -(MACHlNE POWERS UP) -Camille, your uncle is a good man. | 卡蜜儿,你叔叔是个好人 |
[13:09] | He shouldn’t suffer. | 他不该受这种苦 |
[13:10] | He’s been suffering for weeks. He’s dying, Klaus. | 他已经受了好几个星期的苦了 他快死了,克劳斯 |
[13:14] | This might be the only chance he’s got. | 这说不定是他能活下来的唯一机会 |
[13:30] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[13:32] | I have to take care of something. I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我得去处理一些事 我会尽快回来 |
[13:34] | -Where are you? -Elijah, I’m fine. | – 你在哪? – 以利亚,我没事 |
[13:37] | Just take care of the pack while I’m gone, please? | 我不在的时候帮我照顾狼群,好吗? |
[13:41] | Is she OK? | 她没事吧? |
[13:42] | Apparently, yes. | 看样子是的 |
[13:45] | It’s a good thing that bomb went off where it did. | 还好炸弹在那里爆炸了 |
[13:48] | Could’ve been a lot worse. | 不然情况可能更糟 |
[13:50] | People could’ve got killed. | 可能会有人死掉 |
[13:54] | Unless…. | 除非 |
[14:03] | Get everyone out of here…. | 带所有人离开这 |
[14:05] | Now! | 快 |
[14:25] | (教堂 肃静区) | |
[14:43] | Cami…. | 卡蜜 |
[14:48] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你到底对我做了什么? |
[14:51] | -We have to do it again. -Are you serious? | – 我们得再来一次 – 你认真的吗? |
[14:53] | That was something coherent. It’s working. | 这是有关系 的,它已经起作用了 |
[14:56] | Doctor, see to your patient. | 医生,照顾好你的病人 |
[15:00] | You get away from me. | 离我远点 |
[15:07] | Heartbeat’s irregular. | 心跳不正常 |
[15:09] | You can’t keep this up. It’ll kill him. | 不能继续电击了,他会死的 |
[15:11] | -No. -Cami. | 不 – 卡蜜 |
[15:12] | We need to have a word in private. | 我们得好好谈谈 私底下谈 |
[15:19] | I think you need to prepare yourself. | 我想你要做好心理准备 |
[15:21] | This story does not have a happy ending. | 这事可能不会圆满结束 |
[15:23] | -But the treatments– -Will kill him. | – 但这个治疗方法… – 会害死他的 |
[15:27] | Were you to push him over the brink, | 如果是你亲手加速你叔叔的死亡 |
[15:29] | I would hate for you to have to live with that, | 我不愿看到你一生背负这样的愧疚 |
[15:31] | no matter how noble your aim. | 不管你的初衷有多么高尚 |
[15:34] | So that’s it, then? You just expect me to surrender? | 所以就这样了吗? 你要我就这样放弃吗? |
[15:38] | Maybe it’s time. | 也许是时候了 |
[15:41] | Not to give up, to let go. | 不是放弃 而是放手 |
[15:46] | It’s not your decision to make. | 这不是你说了算 |
[16:09] | Jackson, she’s gone. | 杰克森,她已经死了 |
[16:12] | OLlVER: Help! Somebody help! | 救命!快来人! |
[16:15] | -(EVE GROANlNG) -OK. Hold on. Hold on, Eve. | 好,撑住,撑住,伊芙 |
[16:29] | Come on, Eve. Come on. | 撑住,伊芙 撑住 |
[16:31] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[16:38] | You got some nerve coming up in here, mama. | 你一个大肚姿敢来这,胆子不小啊 |
[16:46] | Someone attacked my pack in the bayou this morning, | 有人今早在河口攻击了我的狼群 |
[16:49] | and since I don’t see any genius mastermind types around here… | 而我在这也没见着什么聪明人 |
[16:55] | …why don’t you just tell me where Marcel is | 你不如乖乖告诉我马赛尔在哪 |
[16:57] | and we can both get on with our day. | 然后我们就可以继续各自过生活 |
[17:05] | You think I’m playing? | 你以为我在开玩笑吗? |
[17:07] | There were families out there. | 受伤的都是我的家人 |
[17:10] | He used to keep a place…. 1917 Patterson. | 他以前经常去一个地方 派特森路1917号 |
[17:14] | If he’s still around, he’ll be there. | 如果他还没走的话,他应该在那个地方 |
[17:24] | I wouldn’t stay that close to him if I were you. | 如果我是你,我不会离他那么近 |
[17:27] | He’s kind of unpredictable and murdery. | 他现在有点难以捉摸,还有点嗜杀 |
[17:30] | This is fascinating. | 太奇妙了 |
[17:32] | Would it be possible to speak to the witches responsible? | 去找对他下咒的女巫谈谈会有用吗? |
[17:35] | Yeah. You don’t want to do that. | 是啊,我劝你别干傻事 |
[17:40] | Holy– | 我的天… |
[17:48] | Hey! Little help in here! | 来个人帮一下忙 |
[17:56] | Klaus, where are you? | 克劳斯,你在哪? |
[17:57] | -His wrath burns against you, demon. -This is not happening. | 恶魔,主的愤怒之火向你燃烧 – 这不可能 |
[18:00] | I’m in a bit of a situation here, love. | 我这里有点小状况,亲爱的 |
[18:02] | Somebody sent a suicide bomber out to the bayou this morning. | 有人今早在河口丢了枚人肉炸弹 |
[18:05] | What? Where are you? | 什么?你现在在哪? |
[18:07] | -I’m in the city now. I’m fine. -Give it to me. | – 我在城里,我没事 – 给我 |
[18:10] | I figured an attack like that must have been Marcel. | 我想这种攻击一定是马赛尔干的 |
[18:13] | He’s hated the wolves for years, | 他这么多年来一直恨狼人 |
[18:15] | and after that stunt he pulled with the witches…. | 还跟女巫搞了这么多事出来 |
[18:17] | So I tracked him down. | 所以我现在在找他 |
[18:18] | I thought you might like to help kick his ass | 他这么费力想把我们炸死 |
[18:20] | for trying to blow us to kingdom come. | 你应该会想一起去教训他吧 |
[18:22] | Would you get him out of here now, please? | 你现在把他弄出去吧 |
[18:24] | Make sure he remembers nothing. All right, Hayley, listen, | 要确保他什么都记不得 好,海莉,听着 |
[18:27] | I assure you, once I am finished here, | 我跟你保证,等我把这边的事搞定 |
[18:30] | you will have my undivided attention. | 我将会全心全意来帮你 |
[18:31] | In the meantime, please stay out of trouble. | 但这段时间,你别惹上麻烦 |
[18:36] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不用担心 |
[18:38] | Elijah’s with me. | 以利亚和我在一起 |
[18:52] | That wound should be healing by now. | 伤口现在应该愈合了 |
[18:54] | She never killed anyone, never activated the werewolf gene. | 她从没杀过人 从没启动过狼人基因 |
[18:58] | So she can’t heal, not like us. | 所以她无法自我治愈,和我们不一样 |
[19:03] | My blood, it could heal her. | 我的血能治愈她 |
[19:06] | Vampire blood? | 吸血鬼的血? |
[19:08] | Trust me, she’d rather die. | 相信我,她宁愿死 |
[19:15] | We can’t just let them get away with this. | 我们不能让他们就此逃过此事 |
[19:17] | We don’t even know who’s to blame. | 我们根本不知道是谁干的 |
[19:19] | The hell we don’t! | 不知道才怪 |
[19:21] | And if we don’t fight back, they’ll just do it again. | 如果我们不反击,他们还会这么做 |
[19:42] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[19:44] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[19:45] | I’d offer you a drink, but…. | 我想给你倒杯酒,但是… |
[19:48] | -Sweet pad. -It’s just temporary. | – 地方不错 – 只是暂时的 |
[19:51] | Friend hooked me up. | 朋友帮我找的 |
[19:53] | Believe it or not, I still got a few of those kicking around. | 不管你信不信,我还是 有些分散在各处的朋友 |
[19:55] | I need friends to keep me informed, | 我需要朋友向我通风报信 |
[19:58] | to warn me when someone’s coming, | 提醒我有人要来 |
[20:01] | Iooking to blame me for things that I didn’t do. | 要我为没做过的事负责 |
[20:06] | For the record, you didn’t have to work Diego like that. | 郑重申明 你没必要那样折磨迪亚哥 |
[20:10] | You and I are long overdue for a chat. | 我们早就该好好聊聊了 |
[20:12] | You want to talk? Talk. | 你想聊?那就聊吧 |
[20:15] | Tough girl. | 好凶啊 |
[20:17] | You’re a lot like your dad in that way. | 这点和你爸可真像 |
[20:20] | Oh, yeah. I knew him. | 是的,我认识他 |
[20:23] | I knew your whole family. | 我认识你所有家人 |
[20:24] | In fact, if you knew them like I did, | 事实上,如果你像我一样了解他们 |
[20:28] | you’d know just how many enemies they have. | 你就知道他们到底有多少敌人了 |
[20:32] | Back in the ’90s, it was the Crescent wolves who took over the city. | 90年代时,新月狼族 统治着这个城市 |
[20:35] | Or tried to. | 或者说试图统治 |
[20:37] | They lived to throw down, and they were good at it, too. | 他们天生擅长如此,做得也很好 |
[20:40] | They didn’t care who they killed as long as they got more power. | 只要能掌握更多的权力 他们不在乎杀死谁 |
[20:44] | So the Crescent curse was your way of stopping them? | 所以新月族的诅咒 是你阻止他们的办法? |
[20:48] | How heroic. | 多英勇啊 |
[20:49] | It was either that or kill them all, | 要么那样,要么就得杀了他们 |
[20:51] | and I’m not big on indiscriminant slaughter. | 我并不热衷于残忍的大屠杀 |
[20:53] | See, I have this thing about kids. | 我对孩子还是很有心的 |
[20:57] | So I’ve heard. | 我听说了 |
[21:01] | You did more than hear about it…. Andrea Labonair. | 你可不只是听说 安德莉亚拉柏奈 |
[21:08] | You’re living proof. | 你就是活生生的证据 |
[21:17] | He’s in cardiac arrest. You might want to look away. | 他心跳停止了 你最好不要看 |
[21:24] | -What the hell are you doing? -Massaging his heart. | – 你在干什么? – 给他的心脏做个按摩 |
[21:28] | His body is shutting down. | 他的身体正在停止运转 |
[21:30] | Even with my help, he doesn’t have much time. | 即使有我的帮助,他也没多少时间了 |
[21:34] | Your blood. | 你的血 |
[21:35] | If you fed him your blood, he’d wake back up, right? | 如果你喂他喝你的血 他就会醒过来,对吧? |
[21:38] | As a vampire in transition, yes. | 是的,变成一个转变中的吸血鬼 |
[21:40] | As for the hex… | 至于诅咒… |
[21:43] | …perhaps his death will be a mercy. | 也许死亡才是对他的仁慈 |
[21:49] | Do it. Just do it. | 喂他,快点 |
[21:50] | Please, Klaus, I can’t let him die, not like this. | 拜托,克劳斯 我不能让他这样死去 |
[22:28] | How long have you known who I am? | 你知道我的真实身份多久了? |
[22:30] | I saw how interested you were in those Crescents. | 我注意到你对新月狼族很感兴趣 |
[22:33] | After your little family reunion out at the old plantation house, | 你们在种植园外家庭团聚之后 |
[22:36] | I started to put two and two together. | 我就开始思考你们之间的联系 |
[22:38] | Tell me something, Marcel. | 告诉我,马赛尔 |
[22:42] | Did you kill my parents? | 是你杀了我父母吗? |
[22:46] | There was infighting among the wolves. | 狼人之间发生了冲突 |
[22:50] | Your folks were laying low. Somebody turned on them. | 你的家人很低调 有人攻击了他们 |
[22:53] | I honestly don’t know who. | 说实话,我不知道是谁 |
[22:56] | I got there afterwards, found you in your crib. | 我之后到了那里 在你的婴儿床里发现了你 |
[23:00] | Give me one good reason why I should believe | 给我一个合理的理由,我凭什么 |
[23:03] | anything that you have to say. | 要相信你说的话 |
[23:05] | Believe whatever you want, but you were the last Labonair. | 信不信由你 但你是拉怕奈家族最后一个人 |
[23:10] | I mean, could’ve been a lot of leverage for our side, | 这本来可以成为我们的筹码 |
[23:13] | but instead, I took you to Father Kieran. | 但我却把你交给了基兰神父 |
[23:22] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[23:24] | Money mostly. | 主要是钱 |
[23:26] | Stuff you need to start over someplace safe. | 你去安全地方重新开始所需要的东西 |
[23:29] | Whatever happened in the bayou, I’m not your guy, | 不管在河口发生了什么事 都不是我干的 |
[23:32] | but the way things are going, eventually, I might have to be. | 但照事情的发展来看 最终我也许不得不这么做 |
[23:40] | So this is your grand plan. | 这就是你的大计划 |
[23:43] | Get me out of town, and Klaus and Elijah follow closely behind? | 把我赶出城 克劳斯和以利亚就会紧随在后? |
[23:47] | I can’t say that wouldn’t be a positive side effect. | 我不能说这不会是一个积极的影响 |
[23:50] | So why don’t you leave, follow your own advice? | 照你的建议,你为什么不自己离开? |
[23:54] | I was born here, Hayley. | 我在这里出生,海莉 |
[23:57] | So was l. | 我也是 |
[24:06] | Guy on the bike, the bomber…. | 那个骑车放炸弹的人 |
[24:08] | Word is, he had a gambling problem. | 听说他有赌瘾 |
[24:10] | Owed money to the casinos. | 欠赌场钱 |
[24:12] | More importantly, to the humans who run them. | 更重要的是,欠那些 经营赌场的人类的钱 |
[24:15] | And, Hayley, when things get bad, | 还有,海莉,当情况变糟时 |
[24:18] | remember, I tried to get you clear of it. | 记住,我努力让你远离这一切了 |
[24:22] | Again. | 再一次 |
[24:31] | I’m afraid I have to go. | 我想我该走了 |
[24:35] | What happens next, after he wakes? | 他醒来后会怎样? |
[24:38] | He’ll be in transition, craving blood, | 会进入转变过程,嗜血 |
[24:41] | but I’ll be back before then. | 但我在那之前就会回来 |
[24:44] | He’s gonna be furious with me. | 他一定会很生我的气 |
[24:46] | He’s a priest. I turned him into a vampire. | 他是神父,我却把他变成了吸血鬼 |
[24:49] | What kind of desperate move is that? | 那是怎样绝望的举动? |
[24:51] | Well, you know as well as I do, love, he’ll never go through with it. | 你和我都清楚,亲爱的 他一定不会完成转变 |
[24:57] | Turning him wasn’t the goal. | 转变他并不是目的 |
[25:01] | It was to give you a chance to say good-bye. | 是给你机会跟他道别 |
[25:07] | Klaus, will you stay just a little longer? | 克劳斯,你能再多留一会吗? |
[25:15] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[25:43] | Is this the peace you promised? | 这就是你承诺的和平吗? |
[25:51] | I gather my brother believes he can remove your curse. | 我想我弟弟认为他可以解除你们的诅咒 |
[25:56] | Klaus was offering us freedom, | 克劳斯说要给我们自由 |
[25:58] | not just from the pain that comes with turning, | 不仅是从变身的痛苦中解脱 |
[26:00] | but from the contempt we’ve faced our whole lives. | 还有我们一直以来所遭受的轻视 |
[26:04] | And what about Hayley? | 那海莉怎么办? |
[26:09] | Want to make this place right for her, | 想让这里变得适合她 |
[26:10] | safe for her and the baby. | 对她和孩子都安全 |
[26:30] | Cami, what happened? | 卡蜜,发生了什么事? |
[26:36] | The hex…. | 那个诅咒… |
[26:39] | I could feel it like a…. Iiving thing inside of me. | 我能感觉到 它活生生的在我身体里 |
[26:49] | It’s gone. | 它消失了 |
[26:58] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[27:03] | Yes, you’ve had a trying day, father. | 是的,今天对你来说很不客易,神父 |
[27:09] | How best to break it to you? | 要怎么跟你说呢? |
[27:12] | It appears the hex was broken… | 看来诅咒随着你的死 |
[27:16] | …by your death. | 而解除了 |
[27:21] | Back up. | 等一下 |
[27:23] | I died? | 我死了吗? |
[27:26] | For how long? | 死了多久? |
[27:28] | A few hours, give or take. | 大约几个小时 |
[27:31] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:33] | I just couldn’t lose you, not like that. | 我不能就这样失去你 |
[27:35] | I made him give you his blood. | 我强迫克劳斯喂他的血给你 |
[27:38] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[27:41] | So the devil has a deal for me, after all. | 我终究还是和魔鬼做了交易 |
[27:45] | -(SCOFFS) -Uncle Kieran l…. | 基兰叔叔,我… |
[27:49] | That hunger you feel, it’ll only grow stronger. | 你的饥饿感 只会越来越强 |
[27:53] | I know how it works. | 我知道这会怎样 |
[27:56] | Then you will soon know if you do not feed, you will die. | 那你很快就知道,如果你不喝血就会死 |
[28:01] | I know if that’s the choice that l have to make, | 我知道如果这是我必须做出的选择 |
[28:04] | I’m dead already. | 那我已经死了 |
[28:13] | Please leave me with my niece. | 请让我跟我侄女单独待一会 |
[28:17] | I’d like a private moment to talk with her. | 我想和她单独聊聊 |
[28:24] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[28:27] | Klaus, thank you for today. | 克劳斯,谢谢你今天所做的一切 |
[28:31] | For being kind. | 谢谢你的善良 |
[28:50] | Hey, Ollie. How do I look? | 嘿,奥利 我看起来怎样? |
[28:56] | You look fine, Evie. You look just fine. | 很好,伊芙,你看起来很好 |
[28:59] | You always were a terrible liar. | 你总是不擅长说谎 |
[29:03] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[29:06] | Look, all you got to do is just trigger the curse. | 听着,你只要触发诅咒 |
[29:08] | You’ll heal. | 你就会治愈 |
[29:10] | It’s who we are. It’s who you are. | 这就是我们的天性,你的天性 |
[29:13] | Why can’t you just accept that? | 你为什么就不能接受呢? |
[29:17] | Why can’t anyone see what needs to be done? | 为什么就没人知道该做什么呢? |
[29:21] | Living here like animals, fighting between tribes, | 像动物一样住在这里 部落间相互斗争 |
[29:23] | scared to stand up for ourselves. | 不敢为自己出头 |
[29:26] | Who’s gonna lead us? Jackson? | 谁要来领导我们? 杰克森吗? |
[29:30] | He wants to bow down to that hybrid. | 他想要屈服于那个混合种 |
[29:33] | Hayley? She’s not one of us. | 海莉吗?她不是我们的一员 |
[29:39] | At least now, we have an enemy to hate. | 至少现在,我们有一个仇人了 |
[29:42] | Oliver, no. | 奥利佛,不 |
[29:46] | -Tell me you didn’t– -You don’t understand. | – 告诉我你没有… – 你不理解 |
[29:48] | Then explain it to me, Ollie. | 那就解释给我听,奥利 |
[29:50] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[29:52] | I know you wouldn’t hurt your own people. | 我知道你不会伤害自己人 |
[29:56] | Look, it wasn’t supposed to happen like this, Evie. | 听着 事情不应该是这样的,伊芙 |
[30:01] | I just… | 我… |
[30:03] | I just wanted to make a little noise, just get our people mad. | 我只想制造点事端 让我们的人愤怒起来 |
[30:07] | But I didn’t agree to all this. | 但我没同意这些 |
[30:09] | They stabbed me in the back, and now you’re– | 他们在背后搞鬼,现在… |
[30:11] | Who? Who put you up to this? | 谁?是谁唆使你的? |
[30:17] | You stupid kid. | 你这个蠢孩子 |
[30:22] | Do you have any idea | 你知道狼群发现后 |
[30:23] | what the pack’s gonna do to you when they find out? | 会怎么处置你吗? |
[30:35] | They’re not gonna find out, Evie. | 他们不会发现的,伊芙 |
[30:38] | If they did… | 如果发现了 |
[30:41] | …all those people would have died in vain. | 那些人就白死了 |
[30:43] | I had to do whatever it took… | 我不得不,不惜一切代价 |
[30:49] | …to make us strong. | 让我们强大起来 |
[30:51] | -Ollie, no. -And I’ve got to do that even now. | – 奥利,不要 – 即使现在我也不得不这么做 |
[30:53] | Ollie. Oliver, no. | 奥利 奥利佛,不要 |
[30:57] | No! No! Ollie! | 不,不,奥利 |
[31:00] | I’m sorry, Eve. | 对不起,伊芙 |
[31:09] | Everything is where you said it would be | 所有东西都在你说的地方 |
[31:11] | except that key you mentioned. That’s the one thing I couldn’t find. | 除了你提到的钥匙 只有那个我没找到 |
[31:14] | It’s the one you usually wear around your neck? | 是不是你经常挂在脖子上的那把? |
[31:16] | That key is a very important part of our family legacy. | 钥匙是我们家族传承的重要一部分 |
[31:20] | You have to find it. | 你必须找到它 |
[31:21] | I will, I promise. | 我会的,我保证 |
[31:32] | I am so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[31:35] | I never wanted to involve you in this, in any of it. | 我从没想过要把你牵扯进来 牵扯进这一切 |
[31:41] | This can’t be how it ends. | 一定不会就这样结束 |
[31:44] | It was the only way it was ever going to end. | 这是唯一结束的办法 |
[31:48] | I made peace with that a long time ago. | 我很久之前就接受了 |
[31:57] | Listen. | 听着 |
[31:59] | I don’t know how bad this is gonna get, | 我不知道情况会变得多糟 |
[32:03] | and I don’t want you to see it. | 我不想让你看到 |
[32:07] | So in a moment, I’m gonna let go, | 所以一会儿,我会放手 |
[32:11] | and you are gonna turn around, | 你就转身 |
[32:14] | and you are gonna walk out of here without looking back. | 离开这里,不要回头 |
[32:21] | OK, kiddo? | 好吗,孩子? |
[32:23] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[32:27] | Without looking back. | 不要回头 |
[32:48] | OLlVER: They are counting on our doubts. | 他们希望我们心存怀疑 |
[32:51] | -That’s right! -Yeah! | – 没错 – 对 |
[32:53] | They are counting on our fears! | 他们希望我们心存恐惧 |
[32:55] | -That’s right! -Right! | – 没错 – 对 |
[32:57] | You stayed. | 你没走 |
[32:58] | Come morning, they will know that we are not cowards. | 明天一早,他们就知道 我们不是懦夫 |
[33:02] | What’s going on? What is he doing? | 怎么回事?他在干什么? |
[33:04] | We are not afraid! | 我们无所畏惧 |
[33:06] | He’s making a move for power in the wake of tragedy. | 他在利用悲剧的发生获得权力 |
[33:09] | He’s not alone. | 他不是一个人 |
[33:11] | There was another attack after you left. | 你走之后又有一次攻击 |
[33:13] | What? | 什么? |
[33:22] | ELlJAH: Your friend Jackson will need your help. | 你的朋友杰克森需要你的帮助 |
[33:27] | They will want vengeance. | 他们会想要复仇 |
[33:34] | Blood for blood. | 血债血偿 |
[33:38] | And, unfortunately, in troubled times, | 不幸的是,在困境中 |
[33:41] | people do not look for the best. | 人们不会听从最优秀的人 |
[33:44] | But rather, the loudest. | 而会选择喊得最响的人 |
[33:46] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[34:18] | I’m surprised to see you here. | 我很惊讶会在这里看到你 |
[34:20] | The bayou explosion, the attack on my child. | 河口的爆炸 对我孩子的攻击 |
[34:25] | Tell me what you know. | 告诉我你所知道的 |
[34:28] | I know the wolves have no shortage of enemies. | 我知道狼人不缺敌人 |
[34:31] | -Marcel, for one. -Marcel wouldn’t stoop so low. | – 马赛尔就是其中之一 – 马赛尔不会堕落到如此地步 |
[34:34] | The witches, however…. | 然而女巫… |
[34:38] | I have witnessed firsthand the depths of your cruelty. | 我已亲眼见识到你们的残忍 |
[34:41] | You don’t think I did this. | 你不会以为是我干的吧 |
[34:45] | What kind of monster do you take me for? | 你把我当成什么样的怪物了? |
[34:51] | How ugly I must seem next to the pure, | 和你那纯洁无辜的宝贝卡蜜儿相比 |
[34:53] | innocent glow of your precious Camille. | 我一定非常丑陋不堪 |
[34:57] | So sad about her uncle, by the way. | 对了,真为她叔叔难过 |
[35:01] | Kieran is in transition. | 基兰正在转变过程中 |
[35:05] | He has been released from the hex. | 他已经从诅咒中解脱 |
[35:20] | GENEVlEVE: A hex of that magnitude? | 那么强大的诅咒吗? |
[35:23] | Kieran’s hex will return… | 基兰的诅咒还会再出现 |
[35:27] | …if it hasn’t already. | 迟早的事 |
[35:41] | -No! -Not yet, priest. | 神父 |
[35:45] | There’s more work to be done. | 还有任务要做 |
[35:49] | A final offering to complete your penance, | 完成你苦行的最后一件事 |
[35:53] | that which you hold most dear. | 献上你最亲爱的人 |
[36:01] | GENEVlEVE: That boundary spell, on the other hand, | 另一方面,那个边界咒语 |
[36:04] | now that he’s died, | 既然他死了 |
[36:06] | I imagine it won’t be quite so confining anymore. | 我想那就不会再有效了 |
[36:49] | Have you changed your mind? | 你改变主意了吗? |
[36:51] | Yes. It appears I have. | 是的,显然是 |
[37:27] | -Don’t fight it, Cami. -(SCREAMlNG) | 不要挣托了,卡蜜 |
[37:34] | In death, we are whole again. | 死亡让我们完整 |
[37:43] | Bless her, Father. | 祝福她,神父 |
[37:46] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[37:47] | Rejoice in life eternal. | 享受生命的永恒 |
[38:01] | You deserved far better than this. | 你不该承受这些的 |
[38:34] | Klaus, you need to know I had nothing to do | 克劳斯,你要知道今天河口的事情 |
[38:36] | with that business out in the bayou today. | 和我毫无关系 |
[38:38] | KLAUS: I never thought you did. | 我从不觉得是你干的 |
[38:41] | I’m calling to let you know the priest is dead. | 我打电话是要告诉你神父死了 |
[38:47] | Your exile is suspended for the next 24 hours. | 你的驱逐暂停24小时 |
[38:51] | You may return to the Quarter to bury your friend. | 你可以回法语区来埋葬你的朋友 |
[38:55] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么这么做? |
[38:58] | She woke in the dark, | 她在黑暗中醒来 |
[39:01] | not knowing where she was… | 不知身在何处 |
[39:06] | …or who was watching over her. | 不知道是谁在守护她 |
[39:11] | It was your name she called, and if you can grant her comfort… | 她呼唤的是你的名字 如果你能给她安慰 |
[39:17] | …so be it. | 那就这么做吧 |
[39:39] | OLlVER: Look. I know where I’m going. | 听着,我知道我要去哪 |
[39:41] | If any of you want to follow, hey, that’s up to you. | 如果你们有人想跟随,请便 |
[39:45] | -That’s up to you! -(CROWD SHOUTlNG) | 你们自己决定 |
[39:58] | Kieran’s dead. | 基兰死了 |
[40:02] | Did you get it? | 你拿到了吗? |
[40:09] | It was around his neck, just like you said. | 如你所说,就在他的脖子上 |
[40:14] | PS, I do not feel awesome about this. | 另外,我对此感觉并不好 |
[40:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:19] | But people are gonna be coming after this. | 但人们会争夺这个 |
[40:21] | Cami is not ready for that, not yet. | 卡蜜还没准备好 |
[40:22] | So what now? | 那现在怎么办? |
[40:26] | Storm clouds are gathering. | 乌云聚集 |
[40:28] | Someone bombed those wolves, and we know it wasn’t us. | 有人用炸药炸了狼人 我们知道不是我们干的 |
[40:32] | Witches, humans, vampires, wolves. | 女巫、人类 吸血鬼、狼人 |
[40:39] | City is at a breaking point. | 城市就在暴风边缘 |
[40:48] | We need to be ready. | 我们要做好准备 |
[40:52] | First Marcel’s massacre, now bombs in the bayou. | 先是马赛尔的大屠杀 然后又是河口的炸弹 |
[40:56] | I’ll assume you’re ready to give up this doomed treaty. | 我想你准备放弃 这个注定失败的协定了吧 |
[41:01] | This alliance with the wolves…. | 与狼人的结盟 |
[41:04] | If it is to succeed, I believe you’ll want this. | 如果要成功 我想你需要这个 |
[41:11] | I suppose I have Hayley to thank for your change of heart. | 我想我得谢谢海莉让你改变心意 |
[41:16] | The rifts in this city run far deeper than I even imagined, Niklaus. | 这城市的裂痕远比我想的还要严重 尼克劳斯 |
[41:22] | These tribes, these factions, they’re families, | 这些部落,这些派系 他们是家人 |
[41:26] | and families will choose to fight. | 选择斗争的家人 |
[41:30] | Mayhem has descended upon our home, | 我们的家园已一片混乱 |
[41:33] | and if I’m to choose a side…. | 如果要我选择 |
[41:42] | To our victory, brother. | 敬我们的胜利,弟弟 |