时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | KLAUS: Previously on The Originals. | |
[00:04] | HAYLEY: If we can’t create some sort of community, then what’s the point? | 如果我们不能联手合作 那还有什么意义? |
[00:08] | Kill each other and get it all over with. | 不如杀掉彼此早点了事 |
[00:09] | I’m invested in protecting the people of this city, | 大家寄望我来保护城里人类的安全 |
[00:11] | and to do that, I need the key. | 要做到的话,我需要那把钥匙 |
[00:13] | -I had Josh lift it for me. -Off my uncle. | – 我叫小约帮我偷来的 – 从我叔叔身上 |
[00:15] | My brother taught me this code 15 years ago. | 我哥哥15年前教过我这个密码 |
[00:17] | -You’re Klaus’ father? -I need you. | – 你是克劳斯的父亲 – 我需要你 |
[00:20] | -What can I do? -You can bring me back to life. | – 我能做什么? – 你能让我复活 |
[00:23] | A moonlight ring to protect werewolves from the curse. | 月光戒指保护狼人免受诅咒之苦 |
[00:26] | What do I have to do? I need to know what stone it housed. | – 你想要我怎么做? – 我想知道它放在哪个石头里 |
[00:28] | A ring of empowerment, something to control this curse. | 一枚带有魔力的戒指 可以阻止这个诅咒的戒指 |
[00:31] | -What kind of spell– -A spell of my mother’s. | – 什么样的咒语能够… – 我母亲的咒语可以 |
[00:33] | All I ask is that the child is kept safe. | 我只要求孩子安全 |
[00:35] | KLAUS: Our daughter should be raised by her parents in our family home. | 我们的女儿应该由父母共同养大 在自己的家成长 |
[00:39] | The ancestors want us to kill Klaus’ child. | 祖先们要我们杀了克劳斯的孩子 |
[00:42] | Whatever it is you got coming with the wolves, | 不管你和狼人在密谋着什么 |
[00:44] | just know that I’m gonna fight for my guys, | 你要知道,我会为了我的人奋战 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna fight for my city, and I will fight until I am dead. | 我会为了我的城市奋战 我会一直奋战到最后一刻 |
[00:50] | I would expect nothing less. | 我想你也会这么做的 |
[00:58] | Lot of driving for a bag of rocks. | 这一袋石头可让我们跑得够远了 |
[01:02] | We’ll be in the Quarter by dawn. | 我们天亮前就能到法语区 |
[01:04] | You sure the hybrid will do his part? | 你确定那个混合种会遵守他的诺言吗? |
[01:05] | Hayley will make sure of that. | 海莉会确保他这么做的 |
[01:07] | Yeah. I forgot your fiancee has got him around her finger. | 是啊,我差点忘了 你未婚妻正将他掌控在股掌之间 |
[01:10] | You know, Ollie, I love you like a brother | 知道吗,奥利,我一直待你如亲兄弟 |
[01:12] | but if you don’t lay off Hayley, we’re gonna have a problem. | 但如果你再这么对海莉 别怪我对你不客气 |
[01:15] | Pay attention, Romeo. | 注意点,罗密欧 |
[01:23] | All right. Relax. We ain’t done anything. | 好吧,别紧张 我们什么都没做 |
[01:35] | Evening, officers. | 晚安,警言 |
[01:36] | Step out of the car, both of you. | 你们两个下车 |
[01:39] | What’s this about? | 有什么问题吗? |
[01:43] | I think you should do what the man says. | 我想你们最好照他的话做 |
[01:49] | Before things take a nasty turn. | 不然后果可能会很严重 |
[01:56] | (POLlCE RADlO CHATTER CONTlNUES) | 剧名:纽奥良之战 |
[02:01] | 主演:约瑟夫摩根 | |
[02:06] | Have I told you that you’re awesome? | 我有说过你很棒吗? 主演:丹尼尔吉利斯 |
[02:08] | Because you are, along with the sun, daylight rings. | 你太棒了,就跟阳光 日光戒指 |
[02:16] | That guy jogging in the tank top. | 还有那个穿着背心慢跑的家伙一样棒 |
[02:20] | -Josh. -Hmm? Now that you have a ring, I think you need to leave town. | 小约,既然你已经得到戒指 我想你该离开了 |
[02:24] | Whoa, wait. Are we breaking up? | 等等 主演:菲比托金 |
[02:27] | I’m serious. | – 我们要分手吗? – 我是认真的 |
[02:29] | Yeah, I know. Serious is kind of your default setting, | 我知道,你向来都很严肃 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[02:31] | which is why you need me around | 所以你才需要我在你身边 主演:查尔斯麦可戴维斯 |
[02:33] | to lighten you up. | 逗你开心 |
[02:34] | Ergo, not leaving. | 所以,我是不会走的 主演:莉雅派普斯 |
[02:42] | -Hey. You okay? | 嘿,你还好吗? |
[02:45] | -Just witch stuff. | 只是些女巫的事情罢了 主演:丹妮儿坎贝尔 |
[02:48] | Marcel came to me yesterday. | 马赛尔昨天来找过我 |
[02:50] | He wanted a cloaking spell. | 他想要我施一个隐身咒 |
[02:52] | He’s gonna make a move against Klaus, a big move. | 他准备对付克劳斯了,大行动 |
[02:54] | Wow. Okay. Guess he forgot to call me. Rude. | 好吧,看来他忘了叫我,真过分 |
[02:58] | Did you help him? | 那你帮他了吗? |
[03:01] | Yes, because I don’t want him to get killed | 是的,因为我不希望他死 |
[03:03] | -but if Klaus finds out– -Hey, look. | – 但如果克劳斯发现了… – 听着 |
[03:05] | If Marcel has got a plan, maybe Klaus will buy a clue, | 如果马赛尔已经有了计划 也许克劳斯会有所觉悟 |
[03:08] | realize he’s a negative on the popularity chart | 意识到他不是那么受人欢迎 |
[03:09] | and go into vampire retirement. | 然后去过吸血鬼的退休生活 |
[03:12] | I hear Palm Springs is nice. | 我听说棕榈泉是个好地方 |
[03:16] | Klaus isn’t the only thing we need to be afraid of. | 克劳斯不是我们唯一要担心的 |
[03:19] | Look. If there’s a war coming, | 听着,如果战争来临 |
[03:20] | promise me you’ll go before you get caught up in it. | 答应我你会尽快离开,绝不牵涉其中 |
[03:27] | Your mother’s spell is as complicated as it is elegant. | 你母亲的咒语十分优雅,却也非常复杂 |
[03:30] | She was clearly a very gifted witch. | 显然她是个极有天赋的女巫 |
[03:34] | -ls this the bit here? | 是不是这一段? |
[03:36] | -Hey, like I said, it’s complicated. | 我说过了,这很复杂 制片:克里斯多福贺利尔 |
[03:39] | She bound protection magic to black kyanite stones. | 她将保护魔法绑定在黑色蓝晶石上 制片:兰斯安德森 |
[03:43] | A werewolf with the stones is free from turning on a full moon. | 拥有石头的狼人 可以不用在月圆时变身 |
[03:46] | And what of the improvements? | 它还有什么好处吗? |
[03:47] | This spell will enhance speed, strength and agility. | 这个咒语能增强速度、力量和敏捷度 |
[03:51] | There should be something in there about fangs. | 这里面应该会提到尖牙 |
[03:53] | It’s what my mother used on us when she turned us into vampires. | 她当时就是用这个 将我们变成吸血鬼的 |
[03:56] | Not just fangs. | 不只是尖牙 |
[03:58] | You said you want venom | 你说过你想保留毒液 |
[04:00] | so the bite is still lethal to vampires. | 让狼人的咬伤仍然对吸血鬼致命 制片:邦妮怀斯 |
[04:05] | Here. Should make a nice gift. | 就是这里 这会是个好礼物的 |
[04:08] | -I’m sure Hayley will be thrilled. -Oh, not just Hayley. | – 我想海莉一定会十分惊喜 – 不只是给海莉的 |
[04:11] | You’ll be making quite a few of these. | 你要帮我做更多 |
[04:13] | Let’s call it an even hundred. | 不如就一百个吧 |
[04:17] | That’s not the deal I made with Elijah. | 这不是我和以利亚的约定 |
[04:19] | Well, you’re dealing with me now. | 你现在要打交道的人是我 |
[04:22] | And I am offering considerably more. | 而我会给你更多的报酬 |
[04:27] | You think because I sleep with you, I’m suddenly at your beck and call. | 你以为我们上了床 我就要对你言听计从吗? |
[04:31] | Because you sleep with me, love, | 正因为我们上了床,亲爱的 |
[04:33] | I will protect you from those who might do you harm, | 我才会保护你不受别人的伤害 编剧:查理察尔邦尼,麦克纳度奇 |
[04:36] | including my brother. | 包括我哥哥 |
[04:37] | Because I need you, however, | 而且,因为我需要你 导演:杰弗利亨特 |
[04:41] | I’m prepared to offer something more valuable | 所以除了我的保护之外 我会给你一样 |
[04:44] | than my protection. | 更有价值的东西 |
[04:46] | Which is what? | 那是什么? |
[04:47] | My mother’s grimoire, from which I took these spells. | 我母亲的魔法书 这些咒语的出处 |
[04:52] | You see, Elijah is offering you a mere peek at its pages, | 要知道,以利亚只许你窥探其中一二 |
[04:56] | but I will grant it to you as a gift | 但我会将它完整地双手奉上 |
[05:00] | if you pledge your loyalty to me, | 如果你宣誓效忠于我 |
[05:03] | beginning with the creation of those rings. | 从这些戒指的制造方法开始 |
[05:07] | This has been your plan all along. | 这就是你一直以来的计划 |
[05:09] | You want to build a werewolf army and you’re using me to do it. | 你想建立一支狼人军队 而你在利用我来达成这个目的 |
[05:13] | Sweetheart, I’m not the enemy. Nor are the wolves. | 亲爱的,我不是你的敌人 那些狼人也不是 |
[05:19] | Your abusive coven expects you to sacrifice yourself | 你那残酷的族人希望你牺牲自己 |
[05:22] | for the last of the harvest girls. | 来复活最后一名收获祭女孩 |
[05:27] | Do this one favor for me | 如果你帮我这个忙 |
[05:29] | and you need never fear anyone ever again. | 你就再也不用惧怕任何人了 |
[05:47] | MAN: Folks, you need to leave now. | 各位,你们该离开了 |
[05:54] | Hey. Hey, what are you– | 嘿 你这是在干什么? |
[05:57] | I tried to be nice about this. | 我已经试着友善了 |
[06:00] | Who the hell do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁? |
[06:02] | I am the new owner of this gumbo shack. | 我是这家秋基汤店的新老板 |
[06:05] | Ink is not dry on the contract yet, but I can tell you, I got it cheap. | 这是刚刚才达成的交易 但我可以告诉你,售价很便宜 |
[06:09] | Business is not what is used to be | 自从苏菲德弗罗死后 |
[06:11] | since Sophie Deveraux kicked the bucket. | 这里的生意就一落千丈 |
[06:15] | Look. I don’t want any trouble. | 听着,我不想惹麻烦 |
[06:18] | I don’t really care what you want. Let’s talk about what I want. | 我不在乎你想要什么 我们来聊聊我想要什么 |
[06:22] | -Right. My uncle’s key. -Hmm. | 是的,我叔叔的钥匙 |
[06:24] | You said you were gonna use it | 你说你要用它来 |
[06:25] | to protect the innocents of the city. | 保护这个城市的无辜人们 |
[06:28] | Seems pretty ironic, given your line of work. | 但以你的职业来说,这还真讽刺啊 |
[06:31] | I’m a legitimate businesswoman | 我是个奉公守法的商人 |
[06:33] | who’s never been convicted of a crime | 从来没有犯过罪 |
[06:35] | and, as leader of the human faction, | 同时,身为人类决策群的领袖 |
[06:39] | that key is mine. | 钥匙应该是我的 |
[06:44] | I gave you time to mourn. Now time is up. | 我给了你时间哀悼 现在时间到了 |
[06:49] | Message received. | 知道了 |
[06:51] | Let me just go find that key I don’t have. | 那就来找找我没有的那把钥匙吧 |
[06:55] | My family has been in New Orleans for a long time, Cami, | 我的家族在纽奥良生活很久了,卡蜜 |
[06:59] | even longer than yours. | 比你的家族还久 |
[07:02] | And we’ve learned it’s a very hard city to get by in | 而我们都知道没有朋友 |
[07:06] | if you don’t have any friends. | 在这个城市很难生存 |
[07:09] | I’d like to be your friend. | 我很愿意成为你的朋友 |
[07:12] | So I’m gonna give you until tomorrow, | 所以我给你的期限是明天 |
[07:15] | and after that, I won’t be so friendly. | 在那之后,我就不会这么客气了 |
[07:35] | Leave him alone. | 放过他 |
[07:36] | We’ll leave your boy alone when you tell us what Klaus is up to. | 我们可以放过他 只要你告诉我们克劳斯的计划 |
[07:39] | How the hell should I know what he is up to? | 我怎么会知道他的计划? |
[07:42] | See, I know you’ve been meeting him. | 因为我知道你们有碰过面 |
[07:44] | The stones in your duffel bag, it’s black kyanite. | 你袋子里的那些石头是黑蓝晶石 |
[07:48] | It’s pretty rare. | 很稀有 |
[07:49] | I also know enough about witchcraft | 我也了解不少巫术的事 |
[07:52] | to recognize the ingredients of a spell. | 能够分辨哪些是施咒材料 |
[07:56] | So, you’ll make me ask again? | 你要让我再问一遍吗? |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | You wanna know the problem with having two werewolf hostages? | 你想知道有两个狼人 作为人质的问题所在吗? |
[08:12] | You really only need one. | 那就是你只需要一个 |
[08:15] | You Crescent boys, you think you’re a bunch of badasses | 你们这些新月小子 你们自以为很厉害 |
[08:18] | but back in ’25, | 但在1925年 |
[08:20] | I wiped out a whole bloodline of Guerrera werewolves. | 我消灭了整个葛雷拉家族 |
[08:22] | They were a lot tougher than you. | 他们可比你们厉害多了 |
[08:25] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[08:33] | You let him go, | 你放了他 |
[08:35] | I will tell you about the stones, about Klaus… | 我就告诉你石头的事 还有克劳斯 |
[08:41] | whatever. | 任何事情 |
[08:44] | All right. All right. A deal is a deal, | 好吧,好吧 就这么说定了 |
[08:47] | but since Nirvana here is gonna turn into a wolf in about eight hours, | 但因为这个家伙 在八小时后就要变成狼了 |
[08:50] | D, drop his ass off way out in the bayou. | 小迪,把他扔在河口 |
[08:53] | Will I at least get to kill this fool? | 那我能不能杀了这个蠢货? |
[08:57] | No. I got a better idea. | 不,我有个更好的主意 |
[09:08] | Yes, brother? What is it? | 喂,老哥,什么事? |
[09:10] | It appears our wolves have gone astray, brother. | 看来我们的狼人迷路了,弟弟 |
[09:12] | -They should’ve been back hours ago. -We need to find them. | – 他们几个小时前就该回来了 – 我们需要找到他们 |
[09:15] | Well, that might be a bit tricky. | 这可能有点困难 |
[09:16] | You see, we’ve located their car on a backroad | 因为我们在一条偏僻的乡村小路上 |
[09:19] | in the middle of nowhere. | 发现了他们的车 |
[09:20] | I suspect they’ve been shanghaied. | 我怀疑他们被人劫持了 |
[09:22] | And you didn’t feel the need to share this information? | 而你觉得这种讯息不需要告诉我们吗? |
[09:25] | It was my intention to present you with the problem | 我本打算等我找到了解决方法后 |
[09:27] | only after I’d found an appropriate solution. | 才把问题告诉你 |
[09:30] | -Well, do enlighten us. -I’m closing in on it as we speak. | – 那就给我们个惊喜吧 – 说话这时我就要成功了 |
[09:33] | The only person who would be bold enough | 唯一有胆子抓走我狼人盟友的人 |
[09:36] | to snatch my wolf allies is the one who has the most to lose. | 正是最输不起的人 |
[09:39] | -Marcel. -No. He’ll kill them. | – 马赛尔 – 他会杀了他们的 |
[09:42] | Genevieve assures me that Marcel has procured a cloaking spell. | 洁妮薇向我证实了 马赛尔被施了个隐身咒 |
[09:46] | The only witch who will aid Marcel is Davina. | 唯一会帮助马赛尔的女巫就是黛维娜 |
[09:49] | I just need to get one last bit of leverage | 我只需要再收集一点筹码 |
[09:52] | before I pay her a visit. | 然后就去拜访她 |
[09:58] | And there it is. | 筹码来了 |
[10:01] | Hello, Joshua. | 你好,约书亚 |
[10:13] | Davina. | 黛维娜 |
[10:29] | Josh? | 小约? |
[10:31] | -I’m sorry. -What happened? | – 对不起 – 发生什么事了? |
[10:35] | KLAUS: Joshua went and got himself a werewolf bite. | 约书亚被狼人咬了 |
[10:38] | Well, a hybrid bite, technically but it will kill him just the same. | 正确地说是混合种咬的 但都一样会要他的命 |
[10:41] | -Why are you doing this? -I blame you. | – 你为什么要这么做? – 这都怪你 |
[10:44] | After my overtures of friendship, you once again sided with Marcel, | 尽管我主动向你表示善意 你还是选择站在马赛尔那边 |
[10:48] | forcing me to do horrible things to someone you care about. | 让我不得不对你在乎的人 做一些残忍的事 |
[10:54] | I’m not without mercy, Davina. I can cure him, | 我也没那么残忍,黛维娜 我可以治好他 |
[10:58] | but you have to cooperate and tell me where to find Marcel. | 但你必须合作 告诉我马赛尔在哪里 |
[11:03] | Why? So you can kill him too? | 为什么?好让你也杀了他吗? |
[11:06] | Marcel chose his path. | 马赛尔选择了他的立场 |
[11:09] | Seems unfair that Josh should have to suffer for it. | 但让小约为此受罪似乎不太公平 |
[11:16] | -Davina. Please. -He’s at a warehouse at the docks. | – 黛维娜,拜托… – 他在码头的一个仓库里 |
[11:21] | Thierry’s place. | 提艾里的住所 |
[11:22] | You see? That wasn’t so hard, now was it? | 瞧,这也不是太难,对吧? |
[11:27] | What about Josh? | 那小约怎么办? |
[11:30] | Well, he’ll live another 24 hours or so. | 他还能再活一天 |
[11:32] | I may need you, and Joshua serves as wonderful leverage. | 我可能还会需要你 约书亚就是最好的筹码 |
[11:35] | The next time I ask a question, answer quicker. | 下次我再提问的时候 回答得快点 |
[11:45] | CAMlLLE: Thank you for your time. I didn’t realize | 谢谢你抽出时间 |
[11:46] | my uncle even had this place until a read about it in his will. | 直到看到我叔叔的遗嘱 我才知道他还有这么个地方 |
[11:49] | This building has been in my family for decades. | 我的家族守着这个房子几十年了 |
[11:52] | Your uncle helped us raise the funds to restore it after Katrina. | 在卡崔娜飓风后 你叔叔帮助我们筹款修缮了它 |
[11:55] | I figured he’d kept this room for extra space. | 我注意到他把这个房间留出来了 |
[11:59] | Anyway, I didn’t ask any questions. | 总之,我什么也没问 |
[12:03] | You know, Father K, he was as good as they come. | 你知道,基神父,他是一个好人 |
[12:08] | Sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:16] | Um. Do you mind if I go in alone? | 可以让我自己进去吗? |
[12:42] | (梧桐街456号310室) | |
[13:05] | Here’s to buried treasure. | 宝藏原来在这啊 |
[13:27] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[14:15] | (给卡蜜) | |
[14:19] | Elijah should’ve called by now. | 以利亚那边该有消息了 |
[14:21] | Worrying isn’t going to help. | 担心也没有用 |
[14:24] | You should sit down, try to keep calm. | 你应该坐下来,保持冷静 |
[14:26] | What are you now, magician-slash-Zen life coach? | 你现在是什么了? 巫师外加禅宗人生导师吗? |
[14:32] | The treatment of pregnant women | 虽然与我当护士时相比 |
[14:34] | has advanced remarkably since I was a nurse, | 孕妇的治疗方法有了巨大的进步 |
[14:36] | but even I know high blood pressure is bad for you and your baby. | 但我也知道高血压 对你和你的孩子不好 |
[14:40] | especially now that you’re so close to term. | 尤其是你马上就要足月了 |
[14:44] | I hate this. I feel completely useless. | 我讨厌这样 我感觉自己很没用 |
[14:48] | Don’t you get it? You’re the point of all this. | 你还不明白吗? 你才是这一切的意义所在 |
[14:52] | Klaus and Elijah running all over town, | 克劳斯和以利亚四处奔波 |
[14:56] | it’s all for you. I’m a bit envious. | 都是为了你啊 我都有点嫉妒了 |
[14:59] | Great. Lucky me. | 很好,我真幸运 |
[15:03] | -ls there anything I can get you? -How about a moonlight ring? | – 有什么我能给你的吗? – 月光戒指怎么样? |
[15:06] | The spell can’t be performed | 到月圆之夜 |
[15:08] | until the full moon reaches its apex. | 才能施咒 |
[15:11] | And, of course, I need the stones, which will be here soon enough. | 当然,我需要那些石头 它们很快就会送到这里了 |
[15:17] | Have a little faith. | 有点信心吧 |
[15:29] | Accolades to Marcel. | 得表扬马赛尔 |
[15:30] | He did quite a dance across the bridge of your nose. | 他对你的鼻梁可是费了一番工夫 |
[15:34] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪? |
[15:38] | Nowhere to be found. | 哪儿都找不到 |
[15:44] | Although he did leave us a delightful parting gift. | 不过他倒是留给我们一个 不错的饯别礼 |
[15:47] | -What about the stones? -I don’t know. | – 石头呢? – 不知道 |
[15:50] | -Untie me. I’ll help you find them. -Sit still. | – 放开我,我会帮你们找的 – 乖乖坐着 |
[15:52] | You’ll be freed as soon as it’s safe. | 只要安全了就会放了你 |
[15:59] | Our focus should be the stones. | 我们应该把重点放在石头上 |
[16:01] | Considering Jackson is competition for Hayley’s affection, | 考虑到杰克森也想得到海莉的爱 |
[16:04] | I think you’d agree. | 我想你会同意的 |
[16:05] | Disregard my brother. | 别理我弟弟 |
[16:06] | Over the course of the last millennium, | 过了一千年 |
[16:08] | his capacity for tact has somewhat diminished. | 他的才智已有所减弱 |
[16:10] | Oh, that’s typical, isn’t it? | 这很典型,不是吗? |
[16:11] | Marcel fills a room with dynamite and yet I’m the tactless one. | 马赛尔将一间屋子塞满炸药 而我却是没脑子的那个 |
[16:16] | I recognize these explosives from the attack on the bayou. | 我认出这些炸药就是攻击河口的那种 |
[16:19] | Could you remind me again | 你能再提醒我一下 |
[16:20] | why you believed that Marcel was innocent? | 你为什么觉得马赛尔是无辜的吗? |
[16:22] | Remind me to ask him before I pull out his innards. | 提醒我在挖出他的内脏之前问问他 |
[16:30] | Okay. Exercise extreme caution in this general area. | 好吧,在这片区域活动要非常小心 |
[16:34] | -(CELL PHONE RlNGS) -Bit of a mess. | 有点乱 |
[16:35] | (海莉来电) | |
[16:37] | Impeccable timing. | 真是好时机 |
[16:40] | -What’s going on? -Jackson is fine. | – 怎么了? – 杰克森没事 |
[16:42] | He’s a little tied up right now. Could we call you back? | 他现在有点抽不开身 晚点回给你好吗? |
[16:50] | -Oh, that doesn’t bode well. -Are you trying to kill us? | – 不太妙啊 – 你是想害死我们吗? |
[16:52] | Elijah, tell me what’s going on now. | 以利亚,告诉我怎么了? |
[16:55] | “This is for Thierry.” | 这是为了提艾里 |
[17:13] | -JACK: Oh, I got it. -Thank God you’re alive. | – 我可以 – 谢天谢地你还活着 |
[17:21] | I’m fine too. Thanks for asking. | 我也很好,多谢关心 |
[17:24] | What about the stones? | 石头怎么样了? |
[17:26] | Scattered across the bed of the Mississippi, I imagine. | 我猜是散落在密西西比河的河底了 |
[17:29] | Marcel is no fool. | 马赛尔不傻 |
[17:31] | He knows an empowered werewolf army | 他知道一支变强大的狼人军队 |
[17:32] | would mean the end of vampires in New Orleans. | 就意味着纽奥良吸血鬼的末日 |
[17:34] | The explosion is his way of saying he means to prevent that, | 爆炸就是他表示要阻止这事的方式 |
[17:38] | for all the good it’ll do him. | 对他有利 |
[17:39] | Well, it did him pretty damn well, didn’t it? | 对他真是太有利了,不是吗? |
[17:41] | This is my fault. I will find a way to fix it. | 这是我的错,我会想办法弥补 |
[17:44] | No, Jack. You’re hurt, and no one is blaming you. | 不,杰克,你受伤了 而且没人责怪你 |
[17:46] | I’m blaming you. | 我就责怪你 |
[17:49] | Those stones will be hard to replace. | 那些石头难以取代 |
[17:53] | Fortunately, I always have a backup plan. | 幸运的是,我总是有备用计划 |
[17:58] | You can’t seriously mean her. She’s a gangster. | 你不是指她吧,她可是大坏蛋 |
[18:01] | I see her more as a means | 我见识过她 |
[18:02] | to procuring rare items at short notice. | 在很短时间里取得稀有物品 |
[18:06] | Greetings, Ms. Correa. I see you’ve brought company. | 欢迎,科雷亚女士 我看到你带了人来 |
[18:10] | These are my brothers. | 这些是我的兄弟 |
[18:11] | I always include them in delicate business matters. | 我总是会带着他们做愉快的生意 |
[18:15] | Fellas, meet Mr. Mikaelson. | 各位,这就是米卡森先生 |
[18:17] | Please, call me Klaus. All my friends do. | 叫我克劳斯就行 我朋友们都这么叫我 |
[18:21] | I don’t know if I’d call us friends. | 我不知道我们算不算是朋友 |
[18:22] | But if you and Marcel are planning on having a little throw down, | 但如果你和马赛尔打算拚个你死我活 |
[18:26] | I’d prefer my family | 我希望我的家人 |
[18:28] | to be on the same side as the inevitable victor. | 能够和必胜者站在同一边 |
[18:31] | Then you have what I asked for. | 你带来了我要的东西 |
[18:32] | Not enough for an army at such short notice, but it’s a start. | 这么短时间建立一支军队来不及 但这也是开端了 |
[18:37] | Strange, I wasn’t aware that she was familiar with our plan. | 奇怪,我并不知道她很了解我们的计划 |
[18:40] | FRANCESCA: My price for doing business is full disclosure. | 和我谈生意的条件就是我要知悉全局 |
[18:44] | Your brother complied. | 你弟弟连守要求了 |
[18:45] | And what does the human faction expect to benefit from all this? | 人类决策群想从这事里得到什么好处? |
[18:48] | I only wanna solidify our allegiance to the ruling class. | 我只想重申对统治阶层的忠诚 |
[18:52] | It’s good for business. | 有利生意 |
[18:54] | If only everyone shared your capacity for reason. | 要是大家都像你这么通情达理就好了 |
[18:57] | Sadly, they don’t. | 可惜他们没有 |
[18:59] | Marcel is being especially vindictive. | 马赛尔现在复仇心极重 |
[19:01] | I’m worried he might come after me or my family | 我担心他会因为我和你见面 |
[19:04] | just for meeting with you. | 而对付我或是我的家人 |
[19:07] | It might be in our best interests if we combine our efforts. | 如果我们能联合起来才对我们最有利 |
[19:09] | So be it. | 那就这样吧 |
[19:11] | The more bodies we have to defend the compound, the better. | 越多人保护宅邸越好 |
[19:15] | Let’s get started, shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[19:22] | -There. -Thank you. | – 好了 – 谢谢 |
[19:24] | Don’t thank me. It was Elijah who vamped your ass to safety. | 别谢我,是以利亚救了你 |
[19:27] | Yeah. Well, he really seems to care about you. | 是啊 他似乎真的很在乎你 |
[19:31] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[19:33] | I think that’s the understatement of the year. | 我想这是本年度最佳保守陈述 |
[19:36] | Look. I gotta go, get back to the bayou | 我该走了 在月亮升起前 |
[19:38] | before the moon rises, so…. | 回到河口 |
[19:42] | Jackson, this will be the last time. | 杰克森,这会是最后一次 |
[19:44] | After tonight, you’ll never have to turn again. | 今晚过后,你就再也不用变身了 |
[19:48] | No more pain, no more hiding in the bayou, I promise. | 没有痛苦,不用躲在河口,我保证 |
[19:53] | You know, Klaus isn’t doing this out of the kindness of his heart. | 你知道,克劳斯并不是真心要这么做 |
[19:57] | He’s doing it for you, Hayley. | 他是为了你,海莉 |
[20:01] | You’re the one who’s gonna change everything for us. | 是你改变了我们的一切 |
[20:08] | Seems I owe you yet again. | 看来我又欠你一次了 |
[20:18] | I understand he risked his life to save his friend. | 我明白他冒着生命危险救他的朋友 |
[20:24] | -He’s a good man. -Yes, he is. | – 他是个好人 – 是的 |
[20:28] | Elijah, there is something that I need to tell you. | 以利亚,我有事要告诉你 |
[20:34] | My family wanted me…. | 我的家人想让我… |
[20:38] | I was supposed to be betrothed to Jackson. | 我和杰克森有婚约在先 |
[20:43] | I wanted to tell you sooner. I just didn’t know how. | 我本来想早点告诉你 我只是不知道该如何开口 |
[20:46] | It’s this insane custom– | 这是个荒唐的习俗 |
[20:47] | No. You don’t need to explain anything. | 不,你不需要解释什么 |
[20:49] | I understand the need to make sacrifices for one’s family. | 我明白需要为家人做出牺牲 |
[20:54] | Oh, come on, Elijah. | 别这样,以利亚 |
[20:56] | For once in your immortal life, can you just not be so noble? | 在你无尽的生命里 你就不能有一次不这么高尚吗? |
[20:59] | What would you have me do? | 那你希望我怎么做? |
[21:01] | I just told you that I’m betrothed | 我只是告诉你因为一些 |
[21:03] | according to some backwater arrangement | 我不认识的人订下的规矩 |
[21:05] | by people that I never knew. | 我有了婚约 |
[21:08] | Tell me that you think betrothals are stupid. | 告诉我你觉得这样的订婚很愚蠢 |
[21:11] | Tell me that I have a choice. | 告诉我我有选择 |
[21:25] | You will always have a choice. | 你永远都有选择 |
[21:35] | I trust you are ready. | 我相信你已经准备好了 |
[21:37] | The last ingredient is personal. | 最后一样材料是很私人的 |
[21:40] | As this spell is designed to control transformation, | 这个咒语的目的是控制变身 |
[21:43] | I need the blood of a werewolf who doesn’t turn on a full moon. | 我需要不在月圆时变身的狼人的血 |
[21:46] | My first thought was Hayley because of the pregnancy– | 我的第一人选是海莉,因为她怀孕了 |
[21:48] | Out of the question. | 不可能 |
[21:50] | I’d just as soon limit the mother of my unborn child | 我宁愿我未出生孩子的母亲 |
[21:52] | to the side effects of your witchery. | 不要受到你巫术的副作用影响 |
[21:56] | I am half wolf. I control my form. | 我是半狼人,我控制住了我的狼形 |
[21:59] | Use my blood. | 用我的血 |
[22:09] | If you fail to uphold your end of the deal, | 如果你未能完成你的交易 |
[22:12] | the consequences for you will be apocalyptic. | 那你的后果将会不堪设想 |
[22:19] | You say the most romantic things. | 你说了最浪漫的事 |
[22:39] | I appreciate you all coming. It’s been a while. | 感谢你们都来了,已经有一段时间了 |
[22:42] | By now, you’ve heard what’s going on. | 到目前为止,你们听说了现在的情况 |
[22:45] | Klaus found a way to make werewolves lethal to us 24/7. | 克劳斯找到了让狼人 对我们随时有威胁的办法 |
[22:49] | The fireworks at the docks, that was me | 码头的爆炸是我 |
[22:52] | trying to spoil his plan. | 试图破坏他的计划 |
[22:54] | He’s moving forward anyway. | 但他的计划还是继续实行了 |
[22:57] | He’s got as witch, he’s got a spell, | 他有巫女,有咒语 |
[23:00] | and if he pulls this off, | 如果他成功了 |
[23:02] | in one night, we go from hunter to prey. | 一夜之间 我们就会从猎人变成猎物 |
[23:07] | Now I know what some of you all are thinking. | 我知道你们有人在想 |
[23:09] | We stood against Klaus before, and we failed. | 我们以前反抗过克劳斯,但失败了 |
[23:13] | Uh-uh. That’s on me. I failed. | 那是我的问题,我失败了 |
[23:16] | I called off the attack because l thought it the only way to save lives. | 我放弃了攻击 因为我以为那是救大家的唯一办法 |
[23:20] | But make no mistake. | 但毫无疑问 |
[23:22] | If we don’t stand against him now, | 如果我们现在不反抗他 |
[23:24] | our lives aren’t worth a damn anyway! | 我们的生命一样不值钱 |
[23:29] | Wise man said, | 智者说 |
[23:31] | if you know yourself and know your enemy, | “知己知彼 |
[23:33] | then you don’t need to fear the outcome of battle. | 百战不殆 |
[23:37] | I know myself. I know my friends. | 我了解我自己,了解我的朋友 |
[23:40] | And I know my enemy. | 也了解我的敌人 |
[23:41] | I know his strengths, I know his pride. | 我知道他的优势,知道他的得意 |
[23:45] | And I know his house, every nook and cranny. | 我对他房子的每一个角落都了如指掌 |
[23:49] | We’re gonna go there tonight, | 我们今晚就去 |
[23:51] | hard and fast, all at once, from every angle. | 同时从各个角度下手,要快狠准 |
[23:54] | We kill their witch, | 杀了他们的女巫 |
[23:55] | destroy her spell book, and get the hell out. | 毁了她的魔法书,然后离开 |
[24:00] | And as for Klaus, he’ll be coming for me. | 至于克劳斯,他会来追杀我 |
[24:04] | And that’s exactly what I want. I’ll lead him away. | 那正是我想要的 我会引开他 |
[24:07] | I just need the rest of you to get past Elijah | 你们其他人要通过以利亚 |
[24:11] | and do what needs to be done. | 做该做的事情 |
[24:14] | So that’s the plan. | 这就是计划 |
[24:16] | I need to know right now! Who’s with me? | 我现在就要知道,谁支持我? |
[24:42] | My people say Marcel is on the move and he’s bringing friends. | 我的人说马赛尔要行动了 还带着他的朋友 |
[24:48] | Get Hayley to safety. | 把海莉带到安全的地方 |
[24:51] | -Come with me. -No. | – 跟我走 – 不 |
[24:53] | Someone needs to watch her. | 得有人看着她 |
[24:59] | You should help Klaus. | 你应该帮克劳斯 |
[25:00] | My brothers and their security won’t be much against a vampires. | 我的兄弟们和他们的随从 对付不了吸血鬼军队 |
[25:07] | I’ll stay with Hayley. | 我留下来陪海莉 |
[25:11] | Go, Elijah. | 去吧,以利亚 |
[25:15] | And don’t hold back. | 不要退缩 |
[25:42] | I thought this lot would’ve learned their lesson. | 我以为这群人会学到教训 |
[25:45] | Well, they’re not exactly renowned for their genius. | 他们没那么聪明 |
[25:48] | So where’s the ringleader of this circus? | 那么这个杂耍团的领导者是谁? |
[25:52] | Too afraid to show his face? | 太害怕而不敢露面吗? |
[25:55] | I’m here. | 我在这里 |
[25:57] | And I’m gonna offer you one last chance. | 给你们最后一次机会 |
[26:00] | To pack your stuff and get the hell out of my town. | 收拾好东西 滚出我的城市 |
[26:05] | You’ll allow your men to rush to their deaths again? | 你又一次让你的人匆匆送死了 |
[26:08] | Look around. Every vampire in the Quarter is coming out. | 看看四周吧 法语区所有吸血鬼都来了 |
[26:11] | They want their city back, no surrender this time. | 他们想要收回城市 这次绝不投降 |
[26:16] | -You’re gonna have to kill us all. -Okay. | – 你得把我们都杀了 – 好吧 |
[26:20] | I think I’ll start with you. | 我想那就先从你开始吧 |
[26:22] | Fine. Come get me. | 好啊,来抓我吧 |
[26:26] | -lf you don’t kill him, I will. -He’s mine. | – 如果你不杀他,我会的 – 他是我的 |
[26:30] | This won’t take long. | 不会太久 |
[26:34] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[26:37] | Shall we? | 开始吧 |
[26:52] | Not bad, but not nearly good enough. | 不错 但还是不够好 |
[27:01] | How pathetic you’ve become. | 你太可悲了 |
[27:03] | Explosives, Marcellus, really? | 炸药,马赛勒斯,是吗? |
[27:07] | I should’ve know it was you who detonated those bombs in the bayou. | 我该知道河口的爆炸就是你指使的 |
[27:10] | The docks, that was me. | 码头,是我 |
[27:13] | I got the detonators from Francesca. | 炸药是佛朗西丝卡给的 |
[27:16] | Why don’t you ask her about the bayou bombing? | 你怎么不问问她河口爆炸的事呢? |
[27:18] | Lies and distractions. | 谎言,顾左右而言他 |
[27:20] | I never went after Hayley. | 我从没对付过海莉 |
[27:23] | I’m not a monster, Klaus. | 我不是禽兽,克劳斯 |
[27:27] | I’m not you. | 我不是你 |
[27:34] | (盖布里尔科雷亚 出生证明窜改?) | |
[27:49] | (葛雷拉狼人还在法语区吗? | |
[27:55] | My family has been in New Orleans for a long time. | 我的家族在纽奥良生活很久了 |
[28:12] | Flank him. Take him down now! | 侧面攻击,立刻拿下他 |
[28:28] | Miss Correa, we need to go. | 科雷亚女士,我们该走了 |
[28:30] | Your brother’s already heading out the back. Not yet. | – 你的兄弟们已经从后面走了 – 还不行 |
[28:44] | (卡蜜来电) | |
[28:55] | The stones are finished. I’ve done my part. | 石头成功了,我已经完成了我的任务 |
[28:59] | -Now it’s up to you. -I’ll get them to the bayou. | – 现在就看你了 – 我把它们送去河口 |
[29:02] | Actually, she was talking to me. | 事实上,她是对我说的 |
[29:05] | What the hell is this? | 这是怎么回事? |
[29:07] | Call it a side deal. | 私下交易 |
[29:10] | Point is, I’m taking the stones. | 重点是,石头归我了 |
[29:13] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[29:14] | You think humans can go up against Klaus? | 你觉得人类能对抗克劳斯? |
[29:17] | No, I don’t. | 不,我不这么认为 |
[29:18] | But I’m not human. | 但我不是人类 |
[29:32] | I’m like you, Hayley. | 我和你一样,海莉 |
[29:35] | Now I’m gonna take back my town. | 现在我要夺回我的城市 |
[29:38] | Like hell, you are. | 一样才怪 |
[29:52] | Don’t look so dour, Genevieve. We both got what we wanted. | 别这么阴沉,洁妮薇 我们都得到了各自想要的 |
[30:16] | KLAUS: Marcellus. | 马赛勒斯 |
[30:18] | How well your name fits you, “little warrior.” | 你的名字真配你 “小战士” |
[30:24] | Though ultimately, one of no consequence. | 最后却无足轻重 |
[30:34] | My name is Marcel. | 我的名字是马赛尔 |
[30:39] | Is there no end to your defiance? | 你的反抗没完了是吗? |
[30:41] | You summoned Mikael, turned Rebekah against me, | 你召唤了麦可 让蕾贝卡与我为敌 |
[30:44] | tried to bury me in your garden, | 试图把我埋在你的花园里 |
[30:47] | and yet you always fail. | 但你总是失败 |
[30:51] | What is there left to do but put you out of your misery? | 还能做什么呢? 只能让你从痛苦中解脱了 |
[31:02] | Hayley, I’ve called six times. Call me back. | 海莉,我已经打了六次电话 回我电话 |
[31:04] | You said you wanted to know if I learned anything about Francesca Correa. | 你说你想知道我是否知道 佛朗西丝卡科雷亚的事 |
[31:07] | Her family is descended from a werewolf bloodline. | 她的家人是狼人的后裔 |
[31:12] | We’ve spent two generations living a lie, | 我们两代人都活在谎言里 |
[31:15] | and now our time… | 现在我们的时代… |
[31:17] | our time has come. | 我们的时代来临了 |
[31:23] | You know what do to. | 你们知道怎么做 |
[32:18] | Are we done? | 结束了吗? |
[32:23] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[32:24] | Saved me the trouble of killing all these vampires myself. | 帮我省了亲自杀死这些吸血鬼的麻烦 |
[32:37] | Run! | 快跑 |
[32:42] | Kill as many of them as you can. | 能杀多少杀多少 |
[33:09] | I’m sorry, mate. But I’m a bit famished. | 抱歉,老兄,但我有点饿了 |
[33:25] | You look awful. | 你看起来很糟糕呢 |
[33:28] | Why aren’t I healing? What have you done to me? | 我为什么还没治愈好? 你对我做了什么? |
[33:30] | You were the one who wanted me to cast the spell. | 是你要我施咒的 |
[33:33] | So I made your stones, | 所以我就做了你的石头 |
[33:36] | by linking their power to your blood. | 把它们的力量和你的血液连在一起 |
[33:40] | Each full moon whenever a werewolf uses their power to keep from turning, | 现在每次月圆,只要有狼人 使用它们的力量不变身 |
[33:43] | they will be drawing from your strength | 他们就会吸取你的力量 |
[33:45] | and causing you pain. | 给你造成痛苦 |
[33:47] | After all I offered you, you will betray me? | 我给你那么多,你却背叛我? |
[33:54] | Look me in the eyes, Nik. | 看着我的眼睛,尼克 |
[33:58] | Were you ever planning to give me your mother’s grimoire? | 你有没有打算要给我你母亲的魔法书? |
[34:04] | Did you care about me even for a moment? | 你在乎过我吗,哪怕是一瞬间? |
[34:10] | I suppose you’ll never know. | 我想你永远不会知道了 |
[34:21] | Francesca kept her end of the deal. | 佛朗西丝卡遵守了交易 |
[34:24] | There is, after all, honor among thieves. | 毕竟,盗亦有道 |
[34:28] | Even if they are werewolves. | 即使他们是狼人 |
[34:30] | And as for you, the great irony is, | 至于你,最讽刺的是 |
[34:33] | in wanting to take the city, you’ve lost everything. | 想要得到这座城市,你却失去了一切 |
[34:36] | Your sister, Rebekah, your adopted son, Marcel. | 你的妹妹蕾贝卡 你的养子马赛尔 |
[34:41] | And now even your child and her mother will suffer, | 现在就连你的孩子和她的母亲都会受苦 |
[34:45] | all because of your greed. | 都是因为你的贪婪 |
[34:51] | I will kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[34:52] | As weak as you are? | 就你这副弱鸡样? |
[34:55] | Doubtful. | 深表怀疑 |
[35:04] | Josh, please drink this. | 小约,拜托,喝下这个 |
[35:17] | -Oh, man. -Just hang on, please. | – 天啊 – 求求你撑住 |
[35:26] | No! | 不! |
[35:30] | Surely, you’re not surprised. | 当然你并不惊讶 |
[35:33] | Deep down, you knew Niklaus would leave Joshua to die. | 内心深处,你知道尼克劳斯 会任由约书亚死去 |
[35:36] | Why are you still here? | 你为什么还在这里? |
[35:38] | I haven’t much time left. But then, neither does your friend. | 我没多少时间了 不过,你的朋友也是 |
[35:45] | I can heal him. I’ll find a way. | 我能治好他,我会想到办法的 |
[35:48] | Even if you could, how long till it happens again? | 即使你可以 隔多久又会再次发生呢? |
[35:52] | As long as Niklaus remains in New Orleans, | 只要尼克劳斯留在纽奥良 |
[35:54] | you and your loved ones will continue to suffer his torment. | 你和你所爱的人将继续遭受他的折磨 |
[35:59] | I am the only man in history | 这世上只有我 |
[36:01] | who’s been able to drive him off, to bring him fear and pain. | 能够把他赶走 带给他恐惧和痛苦 |
[36:07] | If your friend needs Klaus’ blood to survive, | 如果你朋友需要克劳斯的血活下来 |
[36:10] | I’ve been known to spill a fair share of it. | 我了解如何公平分配 |
[36:16] | You’ll help me save Josh? | 你会帮我救小约吗? |
[36:18] | I do have personal reasons for wanting Niklaus to suffer. | 我的确有私人原因 希望尼克劳斯受到折磨 |
[36:23] | But…yes. | 不过… 是的 |
[36:26] | I’d like nothing more than to help you. | 我非常想帮你 |
[36:29] | And all I have to do is raise you from the dead. | 我只要让你死而复生 |
[36:32] | A small price to pay to cure your friend | 一个治愈你朋友,并且一生 |
[36:34] | and live a life free of a monster. | 摆脱怪物阴影的小小代价 |
[36:37] | Think, Davina. | 想一想,黛维娜 |
[36:39] | There still exists a weapon that can kill Klaus. | 依然有可以杀死克劳斯的武器 |
[36:44] | Bring back the one being who has the strength to use it. | 让唯一一个有能力使用它的人活过来 |
[36:56] | Who were you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[37:00] | Doesn’t matter. I’m gonna fix you. | 不重要,我要治好你 |
[37:19] | It’s done. | 完成了 |
[37:22] | A deal is a deal. | 交易必须遵守 |
[37:27] | You said the bombing was gonna be minor. | 你说爆炸威力很小 |
[37:31] | No casualties. | 不会造成死伤 |
[37:33] | All I wanted to do was rally the Crescents against the vampires. | 我只不过想要让新月族 团结起来对抗吸血鬼 |
[37:36] | And isn’t that exactly what happened? | 事情不正好就是这样吗? |
[37:38] | People died. | 有人死了 |
[37:40] | My people, my pack! | 我的族人,我的狼群 |
[37:42] | Your pack? | 你的狼群? |
[37:44] | That’s funny. | 真有意思 |
[37:46] | Because it looked to me they were ready to follow Hayley. | 因为在我看来他们已经 准备好跟随海莉了 |
[37:50] | But now, thanks to me, | 但现在,多亏了我 |
[37:52] | we have control of the very thing that will inspire loyalty | 我们掌握了唯一能够激发新月族 |
[37:57] | from both the Crescents and the Guerreras. | 和葛雷拉家族忠心的东西 |
[38:02] | The means to make our people even more powerful. | 让我们的人变得更加强大的方法 |
[38:07] | The only thing I had to trade away | 我唯一要交换掉的东西 |
[38:10] | was the one person who could’ve challenged us. | 则是一个会带给我们威胁的人 |
[38:18] | Poor Hayley. It is a shame. | 可怜的海莉,真是可惜了 |
[38:21] | The witches drive a hard bargain. | 女巫极力讨价还价 |
[38:24] | But every revolution requires sacrifice. | 但每一场革命都要有牺牲 |
[38:29] | This city will belong to the wolves again. | 这座城市将再次属于狼人 |
[38:32] | All we have to do… is take it. | 我们唯一要做的… 就是夺回它 |
[39:08] | No. No, no, no. | 不… |
[39:15] | No. | 不 |
[39:18] | No, no, no! | 不,不! |
[39:21] | Marcel. | 马赛尔 |
[39:24] | Marcel, I’m sorry. | 马赛尔,抱歉 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:37] | Oh, my God, Marcel. | 天啊,马赛尔 |
[39:40] | I’ve been trying to find someone, anyone. | 我已经试着找人来了,任何人 |
[39:42] | -What’s happening? -You need to get out of here. | – 发生了什么事? – 你得离开这里 |
[39:44] | My guys have been bitten by wolves. | 我的人被狼人咬了 |
[39:46] | They’ll get sick and then bloodcrazy. | 他们会生病,然后嗜血 |
[39:50] | We need to find Klaus. His blood can heal you. | 我们得找到克劳斯,他的血能治愈你们 |
[39:53] | ELlJAH: Marcel! Where is she? | 马赛尔,她在哪? |
[39:58] | -Where’s Hayley? -He doesn’t have her. | – 海莉在哪? – 海莉不在他手上,拜托 |
[40:00] | Please, I know you don’t trust him, but you know I wouldn’t lie. | 我知道你不相信他 但你知道我不会说谎 |
[40:03] | He doesn’t have her. | 海莉不在他手上 |
[40:06] | Someone does. | 有人抓走了她 |
[40:12] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢? |
[40:15] | I left him in the street. | 我把他留在街上了 |
[40:17] | He was gonna kill me, | 他本来要杀了我 |
[40:19] | and then he got jacked up by some witch’s spell. | 然后被女巫的咒语攻击了 |
[40:25] | Genevieve. | 洁妮薇 |
[40:27] | No. | 不 |
[40:33] | Get her down on the floor. We should take her to the City of the Dead. | – 把她放在地板上 – 我们应该把她带去墓地 |
[40:35] | We won’t make it. The baby is coming now. | 没时间了,孩子马上就要出生了 |
[40:37] | -No. It’s too soon. -Apparently not. | – 不,太早了 – 显然不早 |
[40:41] | The plan was to induce her when the sacrifice was ready. | 计划是献祭准备好时才让她开始 |
[40:43] | I had to subdue her, and the trauma caused a placental abruption. | 我不得不制服她 外伤导致胎盘早剥 |
[40:46] | So the baby is coming, and we’ll just have to adapt. | 孩子马上就要出生,我们得做好调整 |
[40:49] | -Let me go! -You need to be calm, Hayley. | – 放我走! – 你要冷静,海莉 |
[40:52] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我? |
[40:56] | To be reborn, we must sacrifice. | 为了重生,我们必须献祭 |
[40:58] | What the hell does that mean, you psychotic little bitch? | 那是什么意思?你这神经病小贱人 |
[41:00] | The ancestors demand an offering in exchange for power. | 祖先们要求用祭品来换取力量 |
[41:03] | And your child will be a fine offering. | 而你的孩子将会是最好的祭品 |
[41:06] | No. No! | 不,不要 |
[41:09] | You will not take my baby. I will kill all of you. | 你们不能拿走我的孩子,我会杀了你们 |
[41:12] | No, you won’t. And neither will Klaus or Elijah. | 不,你不会 克劳斯和以利亚也不行 |
[41:15] | When your baby is born, we will offer it up to those who came before us. | 你孩子出生后 我们会将她献祭给我们的祖先 |
[41:20] | I’m sorry, Hayley. But this is the way it had to be. | 对不起,海莉 但只能这样了 |
[41:24] | No! No! | 不,不要! |