时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Once upon a time, | 从前 |
[00:03] | there was a majestic king, | 有个伟大的国王 |
[00:06] | who lived with his noble brother | 他与高尚的哥哥 |
[00:08] | in a colorful kingdom where music and art were celebrated. | 一同生活在充满音乐和艺术的多彩王国里 |
[00:13] | The king did not foresee having a child, | 国王本以为自己不会有子嗣 |
[00:15] | but he lived in an enchanted land | 但他生活在魔力之地 |
[00:18] | where all things were possible. | 在这里一切皆有可能 |
[00:20] | In time, he was blessed with a beautiful baby daughter | 不久后 他拥有了一个美丽的女儿 |
[00:25] | for whom he wished only peace and happiness. | 他希望幸福和平安能永远伴随她 |
[00:32] | Still, the king had demons who pursued him. | 可惜 许多恶魔对国王虎视眈眈 |
[00:36] | There was a ruthless beast who wanted to take | 一只凶残的野兽试图 |
[00:38] | the kingdom for her own. | 将王国占为己有 |
[00:40] | Armed with a pack of untamed creatures, | 她带领手下的一群野蛮生物 |
[00:43] | She drove the other magical beings from the land, | 将其他魔法生物驱离了这片土地 |
[00:46] | and there was a wicked sorceress with enchanted stones | 还有一个拥有魔法石的邪恶女巫 |
[00:50] | that weakened the king on every full moon. | 每次满月时让都国王变得虚弱 |
[00:54] | Seeing the shadow his enemies cast upon his home, | 看着家园渐渐被敌人侵蚀 |
[00:57] | the king was driven to send his beloved princess away, | 国王只好忍痛送走他珍爱的公主 |
[01:01] | convincing all who remained | 让所有人都以为 |
[01:03] | that she was forever lost. | 她已经永远离开 |
[01:08] | The king, in his sorrow, turned away from the world. | 国王悲痛欲绝 渐渐与世隔绝 |
[01:13] | The castle closed its doors, and the kingdom fell. | 城堡大门紧锁 王国就此没落 |
[01:18] | Some say that the only light that shines in the castle | 有人说 城堡里唯一照应出 |
[01:21] | illuminates the shadow of the once mighty king | 国王身影的灯光 只出现在 |
[01:24] | in the room meant for his child, | 他为孩子准备的房间里 |
[01:27] | But as the ruthless beasts took rule | 尽管无情野兽接管了 |
[01:29] | over the falling king’s realm, | 落魄国王的领土 |
[01:32] | little did they know that he and his brother | 他们不知道国王与他的哥哥 |
[01:35] | would not rest until their enemies were vanquished… | 会为消灭所有敌人誓死奋战 |
[01:41] | For they believed that one day | 因为他们相信 终有一天 |
[01:43] | they would heal their kingdom and bring their princess home | 他们能收复失落的王国 迎回公主 |
[01:48] | so that she might live happily ever after. | 这样她才能永远幸福地生活下去 |
[01:59] | Authentic cast-iron columns. | 真正的铸铁围栏 |
[02:03] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[02:05] | The original bloomery forge | 古老的锻铁炉 |
[02:07] | fueled by a charcoal furnace. | 以煤为燃料 |
[02:13] | The modern elements blend very nicely indeed. | 现代元素完美融合了进来 |
[02:16] | My foundation has aligned itself | 我的基金会正在与 |
[02:18] | with the city’s historical preservation society. | 城市历史保护协会合作 |
[02:20] | We have a vested interest in… | 我们有权利 |
[02:22] | seeing this building protected. | 将这栋建筑保护起来 |
[02:24] | Place is a dump. The Guerrera family | 这地方就是个垃圾场 格雷罗家族这么做 |
[02:26] | would be doing the city a favor. | 是帮了这个城市大忙了 |
[02:31] | Well, unfortunately, | 不幸的是 |
[02:32] | Under the preservation act of 1966, | 1966年的遗迹保护法规定 |
[02:34] | we cannot allow the Guerreras to demolish | 我们不能允许格雷罗家族摧毁 |
[02:36] | one of the city’s original foundries, | 这座城市初建的历史遗迹之一 |
[02:38] | even if it is for something as noble | 就算是为了多么冠冕堂皇的理由 |
[02:40] | and distinguished | 都不行 |
[02:42] | as a casino. | 比如说 建赌场 |
[02:45] | So thank you, gentlemen, | 感谢各位 |
[02:46] | And do give my best to Francesca. | 代我向弗朗西斯卡问好 |
[03:14] | I suppose we shall have to call this your white period. | 我想这应该算是你的”白色时期”吧 |
[03:16] | I’m missing a crucial color in my palette, | 我缺了一种重要的颜色 |
[03:19] | that of my enemy’s blood. | 敌人鲜血的颜色 |
[03:20] | Well, I recommend a venetian red with a dash of rust. | 你可以试试将威尼斯红与铜锈色调在一起 |
[03:23] | It’s been months! | 已经好几个月了 |
[03:24] | I’ve adhered to our plan– | 我一直遵守我们的计划 |
[03:25] | Sit and do nothing, sell our grief, | 坐在这无所事事 装作悲痛欲绝 |
[03:28] | and now my child is safely away, | 如今我的孩子已经安全离开这里 |
[03:30] | and another full moon is upon us, | 下一个满月也即将来临 |
[03:33] | another night of pathetic weakness | 另一个我被月光戒指盗去力量 |
[03:35] | as the moonlight rings steal my strength. | 而软弱可悲的夜晚 |
[03:40] | The inertia is killing me. | 我受不了继续毫无作为了 |
[03:42] | I need to act. I-I need– | 我要行动 我要… |
[03:44] | I need to spill blood. | 我要见敌人的血 |
[03:46] | Well, then you’ll be pleased to know | 那你一定会很高兴 |
[03:49] | that I’ve located the last of the 12 rings | 我已经找到了最后12个 |
[03:51] | forged with your blood. | 用你鲜血铸成的戒指 |
[03:55] | Then it’s time. | 那是时候了 |
[03:55] | And none too soon. | 别这么急 |
[03:57] | I’m concerned about Hayley. | 我担心海莉 |
[04:00] | She looks well enough. | 她看起来没事 |
[04:01] | She looks no better than you, brother. | 她看起来比你好不到哪去 弟弟 |
[04:03] | Now if the two of you would treat each other | 如果你们能相互多些关心 |
[04:05] | as more than just passing acquaintances– | 而不只当对方是过客 |
[04:07] | She has you to help her. | 她有你帮她就够了 |
[04:11] | Sadly… | 可惜的是 |
[04:13] | Like the father of her child, | 就像她孩子的父亲一样 |
[04:15] | she prefers to fight her demons alone. | 她也宁愿独自对抗恶魔 |
[05:44] | What’s the hurry? | 这么急着去哪 |
[05:45] | I have to get back to campus, | 我得赶回学校 |
[05:47] | meet my new advisor. | 见我的新导师 |
[05:48] | Apparently the one I was supposed to have dropped dead. | 我原来的导师突然去世了 |
[05:50] | Guy did triathlons yet couldn’t climb a flight of stairs. | 铁人三项都难不倒他 居然死在了楼梯上 |
[05:53] | Will I see you later? | 晚点见吗 |
[05:55] | Marcel, you know the deal. | 马塞尔 我们说好了的 |
[05:57] | No strings, no plans. | 不谈感情 不想未来 |
[05:59] | I know, I know. | 我知道 |
[06:01] | Just feeling nostalgic, I guess. | 只是突然有些怀旧吧 |
[06:05] | You’re not missing anything over there. | 那里也没什么好怀念的 |
[06:07] | That bitch Francesca’s got her werewolves on every corner, | 如今贱人弗朗西斯卡的狼人爪牙四处遍布 |
[06:10] | and as usual, the humans in the known don’t care | 与以往一样 知情的人类毫不在意 |
[06:11] | as long as tourism money keeps rolling through. | 只要有游客继续为他们提供可观收入就行 |
[06:14] | Yeah. Got to say, never thought I’d see | 不得不说 我从没想过 |
[06:16] | the day the vampires were kicked out of the quarter. | 会见到吸血鬼被逐出法属区的这一天 |
[06:19] | And I never thought I’d be sleeping with one, | 我也没想过会与吸血鬼同床共枕 |
[06:21] | so I guess life is full of surprises. | 所以说 生活总是充满了惊喜 |
[06:32] | How’s Klaus? | 克劳斯最近怎么样 |
[06:35] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[06:37] | Not even you? | 你都不知道吗 |
[06:38] | Not even me. | 我都不知道 |
[06:40] | It doesn’t make sense. | 没道理啊 |
[06:42] | The wolves attacked him in his home, | 那些狼人在他家袭击了他 |
[06:43] | took his town, probably killed his kid. | 抢了他的地盘 可能还杀了他的孩子 |
[06:46] | Why hasn’t he struck back? | 他为什么还没有反击 |
[06:48] | He’s in mourning. | 他在哀悼 |
[06:49] | No, no. If anyone can mourn and murder | 不对 如果说真有人能一边哀悼 |
[06:51] | at the same time, it’s him. | 一边杀人 那一定是他 |
[06:53] | Something’s up. | 他在谋划着什么 |
[06:55] | Just wish I knew what. | 真希望我能知道是什么 |
[07:00] | I saw Davina. | 我见过达维娜了 |
[07:01] | She’s doing well. | 她挺好的 |
[07:03] | She’s back in high school. | 她回高中读书了 |
[07:04] | She told her whole witch coven to shove it. | 她让她那群女巫朋友离开 |
[07:07] | Good. | 真好 |
[07:09] | Good girl. | 好孩子 |
[07:15] | Maybe it’s better. | 也许这样更好些 |
[07:17] | Just move forward | 让生活向前走 |
[07:19] | instead of holding on to things we can’t change. | 而非抓着我们无法改变的过去不松手 |
[07:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:27] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[07:37] | Here you go, Davina. | 给你 达维娜 |
[07:38] | Now sometime, you’re gonna have to give me the lowdown | 什么时候你一定得跟我老实交代 |
[07:40] | on why you’re so hooked on ancient icelandic folk music. | 你为什么就这么沉迷于古老的冰岛音乐 |
[07:44] | It’s for someone else. | 这是给别人的 |
[07:45] | I sure hope so. | 我当然希望如此 |
[07:59] | Hey there, cutie. | 你好啊 宝贝儿 |
[08:00] | Don’t call me that. | 别那样叫我 |
[08:02] | So I heard that you ditched your coven. | 我听说你抛弃了那群女巫 |
[08:05] | That’s too bad. | 真遗憾 |
[08:06] | That other harvest girl Cassie, | 那个叫凯西的收获祭中的女孩 |
[08:08] | she has been superhelpful | 她对我们这些狼人的 |
[08:11] | to all us wolves. | 帮助可是不小 |
[08:12] | She’s making you moonlight rings, Oliver. | 她在给你做月光戒指 奥利弗 |
[08:14] | I wouldn’t call that helpful. | 我觉得那不叫帮助 |
[08:15] | I’d call that an alliance. | 那叫合作 |
[08:18] | Well, you can call it whatever you want. | 你想怎么说都行 |
[08:19] | As long as we don’t have to turn | 只要不用再在 |
[08:20] | in the full moon anymore, it works for me… | 满月变身 我就没意见 |
[08:23] | But look. | 但是 |
[08:25] | I’d take off if I were you. | 我要是你我现在就会跑掉了 |
[08:27] | Things are about to get a little ugly in here. | 因为这儿要发生点小冲突了 |
[08:30] | Hey, y’all. Store’s closed. | 各位 商店打烊了 |
[08:31] | – What’s going on? – No way! | -怎么回事啊 -不会吧 |
[08:32] | Get out now! | 都立刻给我出去 |
[08:35] | Hey. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[08:37] | It’s Joe Dalton, right? | 你叫乔·道尔顿吧 |
[08:39] | You see, I’ve been studying up on this store. | 我调查了一下这家商店 |
[08:41] | It’s be a stable for the quarter for 90 years. | 在法属区稳定经营了90年了吧 |
[08:46] | It was run by you, your daddy, | 先后由你 你父亲 |
[08:47] | and then his daddy before him. | 还有你父亲的父亲经营过 |
[08:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[08:51] | Yeah. You see, the thing is, Joe, | 你看 问题是 乔 |
[08:53] | there just ain’t many photos | 似乎没有多少 |
[08:56] | of anyone in your family | 你家里其他人的照片 |
[08:59] | but you. | 只有你一个 |
[09:00] | Oliver, no! | 奥利弗 不要 |
[09:03] | Stop! Stop it! Stop it! | 住手住手 |
[09:09] | Joe, get out of here. | 乔 快走 |
[09:17] | We have a deal, Cassie. | 我们是有协议的 凯西 |
[09:19] | Witches don’t get in our way | 狼人杀死进入 |
[09:20] | when it comes to killing vampires | 法属区的吸血鬼时 女巫不能对此 |
[09:22] | who enter the quarter. | 横加干涉 |
[09:23] | Davina’s not in our coven anymore. | 达维娜不再是我们的一员了 |
[09:25] | The rules don’t apply to her. | 她就不再遵守这规矩了 |
[09:26] | Well, make them apply. | 那就想办法让她遵守 |
[09:29] | Get everyone out of my face. | 所有人都给我消失 |
[09:31] | They’re here hovering all the time. | 他们总是在这里晃悠 |
[09:32] | They’re just doing their job. | 这是他们的工作 |
[09:33] | Their job is to protect me | 他们的工作是保护我不受 |
[09:35] | from Klaus Mikaelson, | 克劳斯·迈克尔森的伤害 |
[09:36] | who by the way has not set foot outside his house | 而他已经有几个月都没有 |
[09:38] | in months! | 出过家门了 |
[09:39] | All this waiting, I’m losing my mind. | 等的我都快疯掉了 |
[09:44] | Anyone who is not paid to protect me, go. | 所有不是被雇来保护我的 走人 |
[09:46] | Get out! | 出去 |
[09:57] | She’s unraveling. Poor thing. | 她在崩溃了 可怜的东西 |
[10:01] | Cracking under the pressure. | 压力已经要击溃她了 |
[10:03] | I assume that was Elijah and Niklaus’ goal all along. | 我想那本来就是以利亚和尼克劳斯的计划 |
[10:07] | Say what you will, they are impressive strategists. | 不管你怎么说 他们确实是非凡的策略家 |
[10:11] | Trait they inherited from you, dear mother. | 那都是从您这儿遗传来的 亲爱的妈妈 |
[10:13] | I suppose they did, Finn. | 我想是的 芬恩 |
[10:16] | Francesca Guerrera will be her own undoing. | 弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗会毁了她自己 |
[10:19] | Let’s see how impressive your brothers are | 看看当你的兄弟们和我对决的时候 |
[10:22] | when they finally come up against me. | 还能有多厉害 |
[10:48] | It never gets old for you guys, does it? | 你们从来都干不烦这种事吗 |
[10:50] | Like a couple of dogs with a bone. | 就像狗永远爱骨头 |
[10:52] | Tell Francesca I’m just trying to live a normal life. | 告诉弗朗西斯卡我只想过上正常生活 |
[10:55] | See if you can get that through her thick canine skull. | 看看你们能不能让她那顽固脑袋相信这点 |
[11:00] | Why do I bother? | 我白费什么劲啊 |
[11:01] | Here. You’re regular, extra sugar, right? | 给你 你喜欢黑咖啡多加糖的对吧 |
[11:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[11:24] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[11:40] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[12:04] | Klaus, I know you’re here somewhere. | 克劳斯 我知道你在的 |
[12:06] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[12:08] | He doesn’t wish to see you. | 他不想见你 |
[12:10] | Ohh! Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[12:13] | Where the hell did you come from? | 你是从哪里冒出来的 |
[12:15] | I beg your pardon. | 不好意思 |
[12:17] | Aren’t you the one who is trespassing? | 好像你才是不请自来的那个吧 |
[12:20] | He doesn’t care much for conversation these days, | 他最近都没心情和人聊天 |
[12:22] | and he certainly wouldn’t care for the fact | 也肯定也不在乎 |
[12:23] | that you put yourself in danger by coming here. | 你不顾危险来到这里 |
[12:25] | I’m already in danger. | 我早就身处险境了 |
[12:26] | I have Guerreras following me like it’s a police state. | 格雷罗家族像跟犯人一样跟着我 |
[12:29] | The city’s being run by gangsters, | 这个城市到了一帮匪徒手上 |
[12:30] | and you guys aren’t doing anything about it. | 你们都无动于衷吗 |
[12:32] | Marcel took them out a hundred years ago | 马塞尔一百年前把他们赶了出去 |
[12:33] | without any of you. | 没有靠你们任何人 |
[12:34] | Don’t you think he might be up for lending you a hand? | 难道你不认为他随时准备好助你们一臂之力吗 |
[12:38] | Thank you for coming, Camille. | 谢谢你能来这里 卡米尔 |
[12:48] | I know your family is grieving, | 我知道你们一家很悲痛 |
[12:50] | but I know you don’t believe those rumors | 但我知道你们不会相信那些谣言 |
[12:52] | that Marcel killed the baby. | 说是马塞尔杀了孩子 |
[12:54] | So if you want help taking down the Guerreras, | 所以如果想找人帮忙打倒格雷罗家族 |
[12:56] | you have a weapon across the river | 河对岸的那位就是你的武器 |
[12:56] | just waiting to be fired. | 就等你们开火 |
[12:59] | Use it. | 好好使用 |
[13:12] | I like her spirit. | 我欣赏她的志气 |
[13:18] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[13:30] | Dude, come on. This is, like, | 应该可以了吧 这已经是 |
[13:32] | the 20th group I’ve brought you. | 我给你找的第二十拨人了 |
[13:34] | There’s got to be a keeper in here somewhere. | 这拨人里面至少有人值得留下吧 |
[13:38] | I’ll be the judge of that. | 这我说了算 |
[13:44] | I know you’re all wondering how you got here. | 我知道你们都很疑惑自己是怎么到了这里 |
[13:46] | Don’t worry about that for now. | 这个问题暂时放一边 |
[13:47] | Instead, I want you to think about your lives. | 现在我想让你们想想你们的一生 |
[13:54] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[13:58] | Remember when you were a kid | 还记得你们小时候 |
[13:59] | and you felt like anything was possible, | 你觉得一切皆有可能 |
[14:02] | and then you grew up, | 随着渐渐长大 |
[14:03] | and things didn’t turn out like you planned. | 一切却没有按照你所计划地发展 |
[14:05] | But still there was that part inside of you that would dream. | 但在你内心深处 你仍然梦想着 |
[14:08] | Maybe you wanted strength, | 也许你渴望力量 |
[14:10] | maybe you wanted to be a part of something, | 也许你想要成为比你 |
[14:12] | something bigger than yourselves. | 更为强大的事物的一部分 |
[14:15] | Maybe you wanted to be a fighter, | 也许你渴望成为战士 |
[14:17] | have something worth fighting for. | 有值得为之一战的东西 |
[14:20] | Maybe some of you even wanted to live forever. | 也许你们之中有人甚至想要永生 |
[14:23] | Well, you can have it, all of it, | 这一切 你们都可以拥有 |
[14:26] | because that’s what being a vampire’s all about. | 因为作为吸血鬼正是如此 |
[14:30] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[14:32] | What do you have to fear when you can do this? | 当你能做到这样还有什么可畏惧的 |
[14:39] | I know. | 我懂的 |
[14:41] | Pretty cool, right? | 挺酷的 对吧 |
[14:42] | When you leave here, you’ll forget this, | 你们离开这里的时候 会忘记这一切 |
[14:45] | but somewhere deep down, | 但你内心深处的某个角落 |
[14:46] | you’ll know that the offer still exists to join me. | 你知道我仍然欢迎你的加入 |
[14:49] | Be like me. | 欢迎你成为和我一样的人 |
[14:51] | And only then will you find your way back here | 只有在那时你才能想起回来这里的路 |
[14:53] | because you want it, | 因为这是你自己想要的 |
[14:55] | because you need it. | 是你所需要的 |
[14:58] | My money’s on the rocker chick. | 我赌那个摇滚小妞会回来 |
[15:00] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我可没把握 |
[15:01] | Be lucky to get one from that group. | 那一组能出一个人就不错了 |
[15:03] | How can you tell? | 你怎么看得出 |
[15:04] | They all seem tough. | 他们看起来都很顽强 |
[15:05] | What are you looking for? | 你到底在找什么样的人 |
[15:07] | I’m not looking for tough guys, Josh. | 我要的不是硬骨头 乔什 |
[15:09] | I’m looking for warriors. | 我要的是战士 |
[15:11] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[15:12] | A warrior fights for what they believe in. | 战士为信仰而战 |
[15:18] | A warrior fights for his family. | 战士为家族而战 |
[15:54] | What do you think you’re doing, Elijah? | 你在干什么 以利亚 |
[15:55] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[15:56] | What is it, the third night this week? | 怎么 这是这周第三次回来了 |
[15:58] | I don’t need a caretaker. | 我不需要监护员 |
[15:59] | Hybrids are invincible, right? | 混血是战无不胜的 不是吗 |
[16:01] | What are you doing, Elijah? | 你到底在干什么 以利亚 |
[16:03] | As we have discussed, our illusion needs to be flawless. | 我们讨论过了 我们制造的假象必须完美无缺 |
[16:06] | Now months have passed. | 已经过去几个月了 |
[16:07] | It’s the appropriate time. | 现在时机正合适 |
[16:08] | What’s next on the appropriate list, | 下一件合适的事是什么呢 |
[16:10] | Klaus and I hold our heads up high | 我跟克劳斯昂首挺胸地宣布 |
[16:12] | and say we’re ready to try again? | 我们已经准备好再试一次吗 |
[16:13] | I understand that this is difficult for you. | 我明白对你来说这不容易 |
[16:15] | What’s difficult is knowing that | 真正不容易的是 |
[16:17] | Francesca Guerrera is still breathing | 明知弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗还活得好好的 |
[16:19] | after she was the one that plotted | 是她和女巫一手策划 |
[16:20] | with the witches to kill my baby. | 要来杀我的孩子 |
[16:22] | You will have your vengeance, | 总有一天你能复仇 |
[16:23] | I promise you this. | 我向你保证 |
[16:27] | Well, until then, this is my room, | 到那时为止 这仍是我的房间 |
[16:32] | and I’ll tell you when it’s appropriate | 什么时候清理是合适的 |
[16:33] | to clean it out. | 由我决定 |
[17:04] | I don’t know why you keep showing off. | 你为什么总是要显摆 |
[17:06] | You know you can’t hurt me. | 明知道自己伤不了我 |
[17:07] | Oh, but the desire I have to do so. | 我就是控制不了自己的欲望 |
[17:12] | I am Mikael, | 我可是迈克尔 |
[17:14] | the vampire who hunts vampires. | 猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[17:17] | You know thin human blood does little to sustain me. | 稀薄的人血可不会使我满足 |
[17:20] | Feed. | 喝吧 |
[17:31] | Stop. | 停 |
[17:40] | I wish I could rip this from you | 真希望可以把这东西扯开 |
[17:42] | and break that which binds me to you | 打破我和你之间的束缚 |
[17:45] | and complete the task for which you resurrected me– | 然后完成你复活我的使命 |
[17:48] | Kill the bastard who calls himself my son. | 杀了那个自称是我儿子的杂种 |
[17:51] | You can’t take off the bracelet, | 你无法取下这只手镯 |
[17:53] | and you can’t kill Klaus, | 你也杀不死克劳斯 |
[17:54] | not until I figure out | 除非我想出 |
[17:55] | how to save my friends from dying, too. | 如何能让我朋友免于一死的办法 |
[18:04] | I’ve studied their mother’s spell book for weeks. | 数周以来我一直在研读他们母亲的咒语书 |
[18:06] | I’m getting close. | 我就快明白了 |
[18:07] | Once I unlink my friends from Klaus’ sire line, | 一旦我解除我的朋友对克劳斯的联系 |
[18:10] | I will unleash you to be the monster | 我将释放你恶魔的本性 |
[18:11] | that you are so eager to be. | 让你如愿以偿 |
[18:14] | Music to my ears, my little witch. | 这话我爱听 我的小女巫 |
[18:17] | The wolves have the numbers. | 狼人人数众多 |
[18:19] | Back in 1925, the Guerrera pack was may 100. | 在1925年 格雷罗家族可能有一百个成员 |
[18:22] | We went Guerrilla warfare on their asses | 我们对格雷罗家族穷追猛打 |
[18:24] | and wiped them out over a 4-day fight, | 在一场历时四天的战斗中将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[18:26] | but we’re not just talking about Guerreras now. | 但我们现在不仅仅要讨论格雷罗家族的问题 |
[18:29] | They’ve had wolves coming in from packs all over. | 他们有来自各个地方的狼群的加入 |
[18:32] | Well, we don’t need to hit them all, | 我们不必将他们赶尽杀绝 |
[18:34] | just the 12 with the rings | 只需干掉十二只戴有戒指的狼人 |
[18:35] | that take me out very full moon. | 这些戒指能让我在满月的时候行走自如 |
[18:37] | What, you want to find 12 rings? | 什么 你想找到十二只戒指 |
[18:38] | Go out and chop off the hand of every wolf | 砍掉每一只狼人的手 |
[18:40] | you find until you get what you want. | 直到你找到你想要的东西 |
[18:41] | I mean, come on. You taught me that. | 你懂的 还是你教我的 |
[18:44] | You and Elijah are stalling. | 你和以利亚在拖时间 |
[18:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:48] | Because it’s possible they’re in possession | 因为我怀疑他们拥有 |
[18:50] | of something very dangerous to us. | 对我们十分不利的武器 |
[18:55] | Yeah. The stake that can kill you. | 能杀死你们的木桩 |
[18:58] | It went missing | 木桩不见了 |
[19:00] | the night I lost my child. | 就在我失去孩子的那晚 |
[19:04] | So it’s in play, | 这一切都是有预谋的 |
[19:07] | and the thought of that makes me very nervous, | 一想到这件事就让我毛骨悚然 |
[19:09] | especially on nights like tonight. | 特别是在今晚这样的夜晚 |
[19:15] | Why would you tell me that? | 为什么要告诉我这件事情 |
[19:17] | Depends. | 这得看情况 |
[19:19] | Do you have it? | 在你手里吗 |
[19:20] | Of course not. | 当然没在 |
[19:21] | That kind of weapon does me no good. | 这样的武器对我没有任何好处 |
[19:22] | You die, I die | 你死 我也死 |
[19:24] | Along with every vampire we’ve ever sired. | 我们认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼都会死 |
[19:27] | Well, then perhaps, you’d like to help me get it back. | 那么也许你很愿意帮我把它找回来 |
[19:32] | We attack the wolves tonight | 等到今晚月圆之时 |
[19:34] | when the moon hits its apex. | 我们就攻击狼人 |
[19:37] | They won’t expect it while I’m weak. | 他们根本想不到在我虚弱之时发动的攻击 |
[19:40] | Hey. Bad news or good news? | 好消息还是坏消息 |
[19:44] | Klaus, Joe. | 克劳斯 这是乔 |
[19:45] | Joe, Klaus. | 乔 这是克劳斯 |
[19:46] | Now you want to talk Guerreras, | 如果想谈论格雷罗家族 |
[19:48] | nobody fought harder back in 1925 than Joe here. | 没有人能和1925年奋勇杀敌的乔相比 |
[19:52] | Fought so hard, he retired into retail. | 奋战过后就退隐山林 |
[19:54] | Been keeping the peace ever since | 一直维持本地的和平 |
[19:56] | and living right under their noses. | 一直生活在他们的眼皮底下 |
[19:57] | Yeah. Well, good news is your order came in this morning. | 好消息是我今早就收到了你的指令 |
[20:01] | The bad news, I got made. | 坏消息是我被揭穿了 |
[20:03] | Your friend Davina saved my ass, | 你的朋友达维娜救了我一命 |
[20:05] | but what’s done is done, | 但木已成舟 |
[20:07] | so pour me a drink, play me a song | 给我倒杯酒 放点音乐 |
[20:08] | because it’s gonna be my last. | 也许这将是我最后一次如此享受 |
[20:10] | Joe, don’t be dramatic. | 乔 别这样悲天悯人 |
[20:13] | Just head out of town till things blow over. | 先出城避避风声 |
[20:14] | No way. I don’t run from Guerreras. | 不行 我才不怕格雷罗家族 |
[20:17] | You don’t leave, you won’t have to. | 你不用离开 也没必要离开 |
[20:18] | They’ll sniff you out in a day. | 一天之内他们就会闻出你的位置 |
[20:19] | You let them come hunt me down | 你让他们杀我试试 |
[20:21] | because I’ve had a good ride. | 因为我跑的很快 |
[20:24] | How would you like to get back in the fight, Joe? | 乔 你想不想重回战斗 |
[20:36] | So what do you have in mind? | 你有什么计划 |
[20:38] | I’ve been thinking about this whole thing the wrong way. | 整件事情我一直都想错了方向 |
[20:43] | Guerrera pack loves to hunt. | 格雷罗家族热衷于猎杀吸血鬼 |
[20:46] | They’re primal, alphas. | 他们是原始的阿尔法战士 |
[20:48] | I gave you my reason | 我给你们讲了 |
[20:49] | for not making a move these past few months. | 过去几个月按兵不动的理由 |
[20:51] | What, pray tell, is theirs? | 请告诉我 为什么他们没有动静 |
[20:58] | They don’t have the stake. | 因为木桩没有在他们手里 |
[21:01] | Well, then who the hell does? | 那木桩到底在谁手里 |
[21:03] | Tonight, it doesn’t matter. | 今晚 在谁手上都无所谓 |
[21:06] | Because tonight | 因为今晚 |
[21:09] | we’re going on a wolf hunt. | 我们要猎杀狼人 |
[21:18] | We have the Guerreras where we want them, | 我们将格雷罗家族引诱到了理想的位置 |
[21:20] | we have them waiting, we have them worried, | 我们让他们等待 让他们焦虑 |
[21:21] | and now we know they’re an army | 现在我们知道他们是一支 |
[21:23] | with no defenses against an original. | 没有任何能力抵抗始祖吸血鬼的军队 |
[21:24] | We don’t know that for certain. | 这个我们可不敢肯定 |
[21:26] | I’m willing to gamble. | 我宁愿放手一搏 |
[21:27] | It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[21:28] | The stake didn’t just disappear. | 木桩不可能无缘无故消失 |
[21:29] | Someone has it. | 一定在某人手里 |
[21:30] | One enemy at a time. | 一次消灭一个敌人 |
[21:31] | In the end, we’ll slay them all. | 到最后 我们定能将他们全部消灭 |
[21:40] | Tonight, we just have to plant the right seeds, | 今晚 我们只需播下正确的种子 |
[21:43] | and for that, we need help. | 因此我们需要帮助 |
[21:55] | You know, I am starting to think | 我开始觉得 |
[21:56] | that you have a death wish. | 你想找死 |
[21:58] | Look. I just want to get my stuff | 听着 我只想拿回我的东西 |
[22:00] | and get out of town. | 然后从此离开这儿 |
[22:03] | And why would we let you do that? | 为什么我要允许你这样做呢 |
[22:06] | Because I got information | 因为我有情报 |
[22:08] | that could be very useful to Francesca Guerrera. | 这可能对弗朗西斯卡·格雷罗家族十分重要 |
[22:11] | We’re taking the 12 original rings. | 我们谈论的可是十二只始祖戒指 |
[22:13] | Now 4 of them sit on the hands of the Guerrera brothers, | 现在有四只戒指在格雷罗家族的兄弟手中 |
[22:15] | One on Oliver, one on Francesca, | 一个在奥利弗那儿 一个在弗朗西斯卡那 |
[22:17] | 3 with her home security detail, | 3个在她的安保队伍手上 |
[22:18] | and the rest scattered amongst her lackeys. | 其他的则分散在她的侍从手上 |
[22:20] | Now each ring is distinguishable by its setting– | 每个戒指都很容易辨认 |
[22:23] | Gauche like those that wear them. | 和佩戴它们的人一样笨拙 |
[22:25] | Klaus thinks you have the white oak stake. | 克劳斯认为你有白橡木桩 |
[22:28] | But we don’t. | 但我们没有 |
[22:29] | That doesn’t matter | 那不重要 |
[22:30] | because if they think you have it | 如果他们认为你有 |
[22:32] | it means they don’t know where it is. | 那就意味着他们也不知道它在哪 |
[22:34] | Do a spell. | 施咒 |
[22:35] | Find it now. | 现在就找到它 |
[22:37] | If they believe they can get their hands on the stake, | 如果他们认为他们能够得到木桩 |
[22:38] | they will come for it when I am weak. | 他们会在我虚弱时来找它 |
[22:40] | Each ring we retrieve will strengthen me, | 我们找回的每一只戒指都能让我更加强大 |
[22:43] | but I will still be at a disadvantage. | 但我仍会处在不利的地位 |
[22:45] | Ergo any hope of our success | 因此 我们成功的每一线希望 |
[22:46] | depends entirely upon our working together. | 完全取决于我们的共同合作 |
[22:49] | The two of you can no longer afford to retreat | 你们俩再也不能被退避到 |
[22:51] | to separate corners. | 不同的角落 |
[23:02] | This is our fight. | 这是我们的战斗 |
[23:05] | Are you ready for battle, Hayley? | 你准备好作战了吗 海莉 |
[23:08] | Just promise me that Francesca | 你保证 让弗朗西斯卡 |
[23:10] | doesn’t come out of this alive. | 再也不能活着逃走 |
[23:15] | Her head will be delivered to you on a silver platter, | 她的脑袋 我会拱手相让 |
[23:18] | little wolf. | 小狼女 |
[23:23] | I’ll deal with the last piece of the puzzle. | 我去解决拼图的最后一块 |
[23:25] | L’arme filium. | [咒语] |
[23:27] | Pa kenbe ex oculus. | [咒语] |
[23:29] | Indi– | [咒语] |
[23:31] | It’s no good. I can’t find it. | 不行 我找不到 |
[23:33] | It must be cloaked. | 一定是被隐匿了 |
[23:35] | I’d love to know by whom. | 我很想知道是谁干的 |
[23:39] | I’m afraid you’ll have to tell us | 恐怕这次 你得 |
[23:40] | the whole story this time, | 告诉我们完整的故事了 |
[23:42] | not just enough to keep yourself alive. | 而不只是那一段能确保你不被杀的部分 |
[23:44] | Francesca, I told you that– | 弗朗西斯卡 我告诉你了 |
[23:45] | And I’m telling you | 现在我告诉你 |
[23:47] | give me something I don’t already know, | 告诉我一些我不知道的事情 |
[23:48] | or you die right now. | 否则你现在就得死 |
[23:50] | Spill, and you walk out that door. | 说出来 你就能活着走出这扇门 |
[23:55] | Who has the white oak stake? | 白橡木桩在谁手里 |
[23:58] | Rumor has it | 传说 |
[24:00] | it landed in the hands of the priest. | 落在了神父手里 |
[24:04] | It’s not enough I can’t even go on a walk. | 我都不能出去走走 |
[24:05] | Now you have to do this? | 现在你还要这么做 |
[24:06] | You know how to stop this. | 你知道如何阻止这情况 |
[24:10] | Where’s the stake? | 木桩在哪 |
[24:13] | Fine. Whatever. | 好吧 随便了 |
[24:16] | What do I care? | 我有什么在乎的 |
[24:17] | This is not even my fight. | 这都不是我的战斗 |
[24:20] | There. | 给 |
[24:21] | That’s where you’ll find what you want. | 你们能在那里找到想找的 |
[24:23] | Now all you need is my uncle’s key. | 现在你们只需要我叔叔的钥匙 |
[24:25] | And where’s that? | 那在哪呢 |
[24:31] | Hiding in plain sight, genius. | 就在眼前 天才们 |
[25:10] | Klaus will be at his lowest strength | 接下来的几小时 克劳斯的能力 |
[25:11] | for the next few hours. | 最为虚弱 |
[25:13] | Once you retrieve the white oak stake, | 一旦你重新得到白橡木桩 |
[25:15] | be ready to use it. | 准备好利用它 |
[25:18] | You take a group to the compound | 你带一队人去营地 |
[25:19] | and subdue him while he’s still weak. | 趁他虚弱制服他 |
[25:22] | What about Elijah and Hayley? | 以利亚和海莉呢 |
[25:23] | There’s no way they leave his side tonight. | 今晚他们不可能会离开他身边 |
[25:24] | Elijah can be weakened by your bites. | 你们的咬伤会让以利亚变得虚弱 |
[25:26] | As for Hayley, | 至于海莉 |
[25:28] | whoever rips out her heart gets a bonus. | 谁能扯掉她的心脏就会得到奖励 |
[25:34] | And where will you be? | 你要在哪 |
[25:35] | Here, where it’s safe. | 这里 安全的地方 |
[25:37] | They’re vampires. | 他们是吸血鬼 |
[25:38] | They can’t get into the house | 他们没有邀请 |
[25:39] | without an invitation. | 是不能进来的 |
[25:40] | So we risk our lives while you hide? | 所以我们冒着生命危险而你却躲着 |
[25:42] | I am the top dog. | 我是头儿 |
[25:44] | Your job is to ensure the battle doesn’t come to me. | 你们的职责就是确保战斗不会波及到我 |
[25:51] | Start from the corners. | 从角落开始 |
[25:53] | Work the room from the outside in. | 从外侧向内侧找 |
[26:01] | Look what we have here. | 看看这里遇到了谁 |
[26:08] | I know your boss wanted to buy this place, | 我知道你们老板想买下这地方 |
[26:10] | but I’ve been stockpiling wolfs bane for months, | 但我已经囤了好几个月的狼毒了 |
[26:12] | and I just really needed a place to store it. | 我真的很需要个地方存储呢 |
[26:21] | Get back! Get back! | 出去 出去 |
[26:26] | I’m gonna need that. | 我需要这个 |
[27:56] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[28:06] | Have I mentioned that I’ve had a rotten couple of months? | 我有没有提过 这几个月我过得真是糟糕呢 |
[28:34] | You think you’re strong because of that ring you wear? | 你觉得因为你戴的戒指你才变得强大 |
[28:36] | You’re nothing. We were strong. | 你一无是处 我们曾强大 |
[28:38] | We were part of a pack, | 我们曾是一个族群 |
[28:39] | and you ruined it. | 而你毁了一切 |
[28:46] | If I see you with one of these again, | 如果我再看到你戴着这些戒指 |
[28:48] | I will kill you myself. | 我会亲手杀了你 |
[29:16] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:17] | He can’t come in. | 他进不来 |
[29:19] | Can’t I? | 是吗 |
[29:21] | Don’t bluff me. | 不用吓唬我 |
[29:23] | You can’t win. | 你赢不了的 |
[29:25] | You mobsters all suffer from such hubris. | 你们这群罪犯真是自大狂妄 |
[29:28] | Do you know al capone thought himself invincible back in his day, | 你知道艾尔·卡彭在那时候也以为自己是无敌的吗 |
[29:33] | and in the end, | 而最终 |
[29:35] | he was sentenced to the wretched filth | 他因为自己的哪样罪行 |
[29:36] | of Alcatraz for which of his atrocities? | 被送去恶魔岛监狱服刑 |
[29:41] | Anyone? | 有谁知道吗 |
[29:42] | A failure to pay his taxes. | 是因为逃税 |
[29:44] | I suppose the devil’s in the details, isn’t it? | 我想骇人之处总是在细节部份 不是吗 |
[29:48] | My, my, you have a beautiful home here. | 你的家真漂亮 |
[29:52] | I was so pleased when the city | 我很高兴 城市 |
[29:54] | took my suggestion to protect its heritage status | 接受了我的建议 保护城市遗产 |
[29:57] | and invoke eminent domain. | 使用土地征用权 |
[30:00] | So I suppose that means | 所以我想那就意味着 |
[30:03] | this house now belongs to the public, | 这房子现在属于公众 |
[30:05] | and as such, anyone can enter… | 因此 任何人都可以不受邀请 |
[30:10] | without invitation. | 就进去 |
[30:35] | I’m still not at full strength. | 我还没有恢复全部的力量 |
[30:38] | Which of the rings are unaccounted for? | 还有哪些戒指下落不明 |
[30:40] | Only one. | 只有一个 |
[30:42] | I must say the brothers fought valiantly | 我得说格雷罗小姐逃走前 |
[30:45] | before Miss Guerrera escaped. | 兄弟们都奋勇战斗 |
[30:49] | You let her get away. | 你让她逃走了 |
[30:52] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[31:25] | Marcel. | 马塞尔 |
[31:27] | They got Joe. | 他们抓住了乔 |
[31:31] | Joe knew what he was getting himself into. | 乔早就知道自己会面临何种境遇 |
[31:35] | So what? “Hey. Come on. Join our team. | 那要怎样 “来吧 加入我们 |
[31:37] | Your reward will be your death”? | 你的奖励就是死亡” |
[31:42] | Here’s what you got to understand. | 你得明白 |
[31:44] | Vamps like Joe, | 像乔一样的吸血鬼 |
[31:45] | they know what it feels like to be in the battle | 他们知道在战斗中是怎样的 |
[31:47] | and what it is to sit on the sidelines. | 以及作为旁观者是怎样的 |
[31:49] | Joe sat it out for a long time, | 乔袖手旁观已经很久了 |
[31:51] | but when the fight came to him, he got back in | 但当战争波及到他 他又加入 |
[31:53] | because he’d rather die on his feet than live on his knees. | 因为他光荣战死也不愿下跪祈求而生 |
[31:56] | That’s a warrior. | 这才是勇士 |
[31:59] | But what are we fighting for? | 但我们为什么战斗呢 |
[32:00] | Me–I’m fighting for my home, | 我是为我的家而战斗 |
[32:03] | for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there. | 为被驱逐离开那里的吸血鬼的尊严而战 |
[32:06] | The question is what are you fighting for? | 问题是 你为何而战 |
[32:14] | That’s the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[32:15] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[32:17] | Look. The werewolves took over the quarter. | 听着 狼人占据了法属区 |
[32:18] | We beat them back today, | 我们今天打败他们 |
[32:19] | they’ll fight us back tomorrow. | 明天他们就会来挑战我们 |
[32:20] | It’s nuts! | 太荒谬了 |
[32:21] | And all for a few measly blocks of real estate? | 这都是为了一些少得可怜的房产吗 |
[32:27] | I was born here in a time far more shameful than now, | 我出生在比现在要不道德得多的时候 |
[32:30] | and even then, this city was worth fighting for. | 即使那时 这座城市也值得我们去争取 |
[32:33] | My blood runs through the gutters of this city | 我的血液流淌在这城市之中 |
[32:35] | along with the blood of my closest friends, | 还有我最亲密的朋友的血液也是 |
[32:38] | and, yeah, Klaus and I fought side by side | 是的 克劳斯和我肩并肩共同 |
[32:39] | against the Guerreras, but, you know, before long, | 对抗格雷罗家族 但是 你知道不久后 |
[32:41] | he’s gonna want to be king of the wolves. | 他会想要成为狼人的王 |
[32:43] | His blood runs deep here, too. | 他的血液也在这里扎根 |
[32:49] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[32:52] | That is the first, last, and only album | 那是第一张 最后一张 也是唯一一张 |
[32:55] | that my friend Thierry Vanchure ever made. | 我的朋友蒂埃里·范舒所制作的专辑 |
[32:58] | It could have only been made here. | 只能在这里制作 |
[33:01] | We’re not fighting for real estate. | 我们不是为了房产而战 |
[33:04] | We’re fighting for the soul of this city. | 我们是为了城市的灵魂而战 |
[33:07] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[33:12] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:16] | This is weird. | 这很奇怪 |
[33:18] | I just kind of found my way here. | 我刚刚找到这里来 |
[33:28] | Hayley, Hayley! Hayley, please. | 海莉 海莉 海莉 |
[33:36] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[33:42] | Francesca looked me in the eye | 弗朗西斯卡盯着我的眼睛 |
[33:43] | and begged me for her life as I tore her apart… | 在我将她撕碎时求我宽恕她的生命 |
[33:49] | But I don’t feel better. | 但我感觉并没有好转 |
[33:51] | I don’t feel peace. I don’t feel anything! | 我感觉不到平和 我什么都感觉不到 |
[33:55] | It’s perfectly natural given what you’ve experienced. | 鉴于你所经历过的事情 这很正常 |
[33:56] | Nothing about what I am, Elijah, is natural. | 对于我来说 以利亚 没有什么是正常的 |
[34:00] | As a hybrid, you will begin to experience feelings | 作为混血儿 你将会开始经历一段 |
[34:02] | with a greater intensity. | 感情都被放大的时期 |
[34:03] | It will take time to master control. | 需要一段时间才能够学会控制 |
[34:05] | I don’t want to live like this, Elijah. | 我不想这样活着 以利亚 |
[34:11] | I hate it. | 我憎恨如此 |
[34:15] | When I was living with the crescents in the bayou, | 当我和新月族住在河口时 |
[34:17] | I finally understood the–the purity | 我终于明白了 作为血统纯正的 |
[34:20] | of being a wolf, the nobility. | 狼族 是高贵的 |
[34:25] | I killed 8 wolves tonight | 今晚在我去找弗朗西斯卡前 |
[34:28] | before I got to Francesca, | 我杀死了8个狼人 |
[34:30] | 8 of my own people. | 8个我的同类 |
[34:34] | What’s noble about that? | 这怎么高贵了 |
[34:35] | I acted no better than a– | 我的表现 不比 |
[34:38] | Than a vampire. | 吸血鬼好 |
[34:46] | Everything has changed, | 一切都改变了 |
[34:50] | and not just for me. | 不只是我 |
[34:55] | I saw the way you looked at me before, | 我看过你以前看我的眼神 |
[35:00] | and I see the way that you look at me now. | 我看着你现在看着我的眼神 |
[35:06] | I was a mother, and now I’m a monster. | 我曾是个母亲 现在我只是个怪物 |
[35:13] | Things are different now. | 现在一切都不一样了 |
[35:17] | You can’t tell me that they’re not. | 你不能跟我说没有 |
[35:24] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[35:44] | This sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[35:46] | No trades today. | 今天不开张 |
[35:48] | I mean, worse for you of course. | 当然对你来说更糟糕 |
[35:50] | Guy had the market cornered | 这家伙垄断了 |
[35:51] | on the ancient icelandic folk scene. | 古冰岛民俗音乐 |
[35:55] | Those weren’t for me. | 不是我要的 |
[35:58] | I’m Kaleb. | 我叫卡莱布 |
[36:00] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[36:01] | Cool name. | 名字好帅 |
[36:02] | Terrible taste in music. | 音乐品味太差 |
[36:05] | You obviously need me. | 你显然需要我 |
[36:09] | Could you not just take a sledgehammer to them? | 你就不能直接拿个大锤砸吗 |
[36:11] | These were forged by a witch, brother, | 这些都是女巫制造的 弟弟 |
[36:13] | and as such, only the elements of water and fire can destroy them. | 因此 只有水和火才能摧毁它们 |
[36:17] | I’d have thought this would bring you greater pleasure. | 我想过这会让你无比愉快 |
[36:20] | As would I. | 我会 |
[36:24] | This was my fault, | 这是我的错 |
[36:27] | all of it. | 全都是 |
[36:30] | If had just accepted Hayley’s pregnancy | 如果我接受海莉怀孕的事实 |
[36:32] | instead of playing king. | 而不是要做国王 |
[36:39] | I should have listened to you. | 我本该听你的话 |
[36:41] | Instead, my greed and my envy robbed me of my daughter. | 然而我的贪婪和嫉妒将我的女儿从我身边夺走 |
[36:47] | My actions led to the release of a weapon | 我的举动导致那个不仅能杀死我 |
[36:51] | that can kill not just me but you. | 还能杀死你的武器出现 |
[36:54] | A thousand years | 一千年 |
[36:54] | I’ve survived your attempts to destroy me, brother. | 你每次尝试摧毁我 我都活了下来 弟弟 |
[37:02] | I imagine I can survive this. | 我想这次我也可以 |
[37:06] | You chase my redemption | 你一直想要救赎我 |
[37:09] | like a man rolling a stone up an endless mountain. | 就像一个滚着石头爬上无止境的山的人 |
[37:13] | Well, no mountain is endless, brother. | 没有山是无止境的 弟弟 |
[37:22] | Some are just steeper than others. | 只是有些比其他更加陡峭 |
[37:29] | And as much as I would like to be the one | 虽然此刻我非常想要 |
[37:30] | to comfort Hayley in this moment, | 去安慰海莉 |
[37:33] | I believe that only you can understand her grief. | 但我认为只有你能明白她的痛苦 |
[37:37] | We lost our child. | 我们失去了我们的孩子 |
[37:42] | I mean, what could I possibly say to ease her pain? | 我能说点什么才可能免去她的痛苦 |
[37:49] | Whatever she needs to hear. | 说她需要听的 |
[37:56] | Do you think things will be better in the quarter now? | 你觉得现在法属区一切都会更好吗 |
[37:59] | No, but it as nice fighting with Klaus for a change. | 不 但和克劳斯一切为了改变而战斗真好 |
[38:05] | I’m sorry about Joe. | 乔的事情我很遗憾 |
[38:07] | Guy was brave. | 他很勇敢 |
[38:13] | So were you. | 你也是 |
[38:18] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要 |
[38:21] | This has to stop, Marcel, us. | 我们之间 该停止了 马塞尔 |
[38:25] | The deeper I’m in it with you, | 我和你陷入得越深 |
[38:26] | the deeper I’m into everything, | 我对一切就陷入得越深 |
[38:27] | and I have to get my certification, | 我得拿到我的证书 |
[38:29] | I have to help human people with their human problems, | 我得帮助人类解决他们人类的问题 |
[38:35] | and I can’t do that if I keep letting myself get pulled back in. | 如果我一直让自己反复陷进来我就做不到 |
[38:41] | I’m sorry. This has to end. | 抱歉 必须结束了 |
[38:54] | It will get better. | 会变好的 |
[38:55] | When? | 什么时候 |
[38:58] | I’m immortal now. | 我现在永生不死了 |
[38:59] | If I can’t get through today, | 如果我不能熬过今天 |
[39:00] | how am I supposed to get through forever? | 我要如何熬过永远 |
[39:08] | You know, over the years, | 你知道 多年来 |
[39:10] | I’ve had my share of friends, enemies, | 我拥有过朋友 敌人 |
[39:14] | lovers, losses, and triumphs. | 爱人 失败和胜利 |
[39:19] | With time, they all begin to run together, | 随时间的推移 一起离开了 |
[39:24] | but you will find | 但你会发现 |
[39:26] | the real moments are vibrant. | 当下时刻是充满生气的 |
[39:35] | The rest just fades away. | 其他的则都会消逝 |
[39:39] | Your pain will fade. | 你的痛苦会消逝 |
[39:42] | Not until I can hold my baby in my arms again. | 直到我再怀抱着我的孩子才会消逝 |
[39:45] | And so you shall. | 你会的 |
[39:49] | But in order to do that, | 但为了能做到这一点 |
[39:50] | we need to regain control of the city. | 我们得收回对城市的控制 |
[39:53] | Now we worked separately once to unite those wolves. | 现在我们曾经各自将狼人联合起来 |
[39:57] | We can work together to do it again. | 现在我们可以联手再次做到 |
[39:59] | They don’t need to be our enemies. | 他们不必成为我们的敌人 |
[40:02] | After ambushing them, | 在伏击了他们之后 |
[40:03] | they’re not gonna want to be our friends, Klaus. | 他们不会想要成为我们的朋友的 克劳斯 |
[40:05] | You waged a just war on those who would harm your child. | 你和想要伤害你孩子的人进行正义之战 |
[40:10] | Not only will they respect you. | 他们不仅会尊敬你 |
[40:11] | They will answer to you. | 他们会顺从你 |
[40:13] | Why would they do that now? | 他们现在为什么要这么做 |
[40:17] | Because you’re their queen. | 因为你是他们的皇后 |
[40:26] | What about all our other enemies? | 那我们其他的敌人呢 |
[40:28] | The witches don’t stop plotting even after they’re dead. | 女巫即使死了也不会停止他们的阴谋诡计 |
[40:31] | We defeated my mother and her witches | 我们打败过我的母亲和她的女巫们 |
[40:34] | because we stood united. | 因为我们团结一致 |
[40:42] | That is how we will face all our enemies… | 我们也要这样面对所有的敌人 |
[40:47] | As a family. | 作为一家人 |
[41:07] | Mr. Griffith? Cami. | 葛里菲兹先生吗 我是卡米 |
[41:09] | I can’t thank you enough for sponsoring my supervised residency. | 真的非常感谢你赞助我的监督住院实习 |
[41:12] | Please. Um, call me Vincent. | 请叫我文森特 |
[41:16] | Did she buy it? | 她信了吗 |
[41:18] | Entirely. The humans are weak. | 完全相信 人类很虚弱 |
[41:21] | Their bodies are so strange. | 他们的身体好奇怪 |
[41:23] | I’ve forgotten what it feels like to be this vulnerable. | 我都快忘了如此易受伤害是什么感觉了 |
[41:25] | At least you’re not stuck in the body of a teenager. | 至少你不是困在青少年的体内 |
[41:28] | Well, I love my body, mother. | 我喜欢我的身体 妈妈 |
[41:30] | I’m pretty sure Davina Claire does, too. | 我确信达维娜·克莱尔也很喜欢 |
[41:32] | Don’t be puerile. We have work to do. | 别这么孩子气 我们还有事要做 |
[41:36] | Your brothers did me a favor by killing Francesca. | 你的兄弟们杀了弗朗西斯卡帮了我的大忙 |
[41:39] | Now I will control the witches and the werewolves. | 现在我要控制女巫和狼人 |
[41:42] | With the vampires in exile, | 吸血鬼被驱逐 |
[41:44] | we can begin to take root in our new home. | 我们就可以开始在我们的新家扎根了 |
[41:48] | Finn, Kol, | 芬恩 科尔 |
[41:52] | let’s get to work. | 我们开始干活吧 |
[41:54] | We have a family reunion to plan. | 我们要好好计划家族重聚呢 |