时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This town was my home. I want it back. | 这里曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:05] | All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made | 你的那些阴谋 你这一生里 |
[00:07] | every single day of your miserable life, | 树了那么多敌 |
[00:09] | what results did you expect, | 你指望什么结果 |
[00:11] | that your child would be born into a happy life? | 你难道觉得你的孩子可以幸福一生 |
[00:14] | This was our family’s hope. | 这是我们家的希望 |
[00:16] | We need to regain control of the city. | 我们得收回对城市的控制 |
[00:18] | I’m fighting for my home, | 我是为我的家而战斗 |
[00:19] | for the dignity of the vampires who were run out of there. | 为逃离这里的吸血鬼的尊严而战 |
[00:21] | The offer still exists to join me. | 我仍然欢迎你的加入 |
[00:23] | You brought me back to kill my son. | 你复活我是为了杀了我的儿子 |
[00:25] | When I’m ready, not a minute before. | 等我准备好了你自然会得到机会 |
[00:27] | We should have known our mother would not be bound | 我们应该知道 死亡 |
[00:29] | by anything as obvious as death. | 是无法阻止她的 |
[00:29] | 埃丝特 我们挚爱的母亲 | |
[00:30] | – We have much to do. – Yes, mother. | -我们有许多事要做 -是的 母亲 |
[00:33] | I’m Kaleb. | 我叫卡莱布 |
[00:34] | Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan. | 芬恩 科尔 我们可得好好计划家族重聚 |
[00:38] | What is it that you intend to do, brother? | 你想要干什么 弟弟 |
[00:40] | Whatever it takes to save our family. | 不惜一切代价 拯救我们的家人 |
[00:55] | Kol? | 科尔 |
[01:02] | All of my efforts to keep this family concealed, | 我一直努力隐藏家人的行踪 |
[01:06] | and yet debauchery like this | 但正是这样的残暴无度 |
[01:07] | has led father directly to us. | 让父亲能轻易找到我们 |
[01:09] | Kol, show yourself. | 科尔 出来 |
[01:12] | This is no time for games. | 没时间玩游戏了 |
[01:20] | Come, come, brother. | 来吧 兄弟们 |
[01:24] | There’s always time for games. | 总有时间游戏 |
[01:27] | We must leave. | 我们得走了 |
[01:30] | Mikael is very nearly upon us. | 迈克尔很快就会找过来 |
[01:32] | If Mikael were upon us, | 如果迈克尔真的找到了我们 |
[01:33] | I imagine Niklaus would be quite dead. | 我想尼克劳斯就死定了 |
[01:35] | I barely escaped. | 我勉强才逃出来 |
[01:36] | Father left the head of my horse | 父亲将我坐骑的首级 |
[01:38] | on a pike in the town square. | 插在了镇广场的长矛上 |
[01:41] | He killed poor Theo? | 他杀了可怜的缇欧 |
[01:43] | What a beast… | 真是禽兽 |
[01:46] | But then, father has always hated you most. | 但话说回来 父亲一直最憎恶的就是你 |
[01:50] | Surely, he’ll chase you if you flee, leaving me here. | 如果你逃了 他一定会去追你而不管我 |
[01:54] | Perhaps I’ll make myself mayor. | 或许我还能当上市长呢 |
[01:55] | Rebekah and Finn have already gone to the ship. | 丽贝卡和芬恩已经到了船上 |
[01:57] | It is imperative we remain together. | 我们一家人必须互不分离 |
[01:59] | Rebekah does what she’s told | 丽贝卡这么听话 |
[02:00] | because she fears Nik, | 是因为她害怕尼克 |
[02:03] | and Finn is in no position to argue, | 而芬恩根本没有资格争论 |
[02:08] | given the dagger in his heart. | 因为他胸前插了把匕首 |
[02:12] | I’ll take my chances here. | 我宁愿在这里试试运气 |
[02:17] | I find it amusing that you think you have a choice. | 真可笑 你以为自己还可以选择 |
[02:23] | No. I swear to you, the day will come | 我发誓 终有一天 |
[02:26] | when I’m not so easily subdued, | 我不会再这么轻易屈服 |
[02:28] | and on that day, I will make you suffer. | 到那时候 我会让你痛不欲生 |
[02:31] | Perhaps, but today is not that day. | 或许吧 但不是今天 |
[04:00] | Come to check up on me? | 你是来监视我的吗 |
[04:02] | You’ve had an eventful evening. | 你昨晚还真是战果颇丰 |
[04:03] | I was having a crappy day. | 我心情不好 |
[04:04] | so Klaus took me out to the cauldron. | 所以克劳斯带我去了女巫区 |
[04:06] | Wouldn’t you know, we ran into some witches. | 你猜怎么着 我们碰到了些女巫 |
[04:09] | So would you like me to remove your leftovers? | 需要我帮你清理残骸吗 |
[04:25] | Oh, don’t judge, Elijah. | 别看不起我 以利亚 |
[04:27] | What I did is no worse than anything Klaus has ever done. | 我做的跟克劳斯的事迹比起来不足一提 |
[04:30] | I would hope that you would hold yourself | 我本希望你不会拿自己 |
[04:31] | to a higher standard than Niklaus. | 跟尼克劳斯相提并论 |
[04:33] | I’m a hybrid now. | 我是混血儿了 |
[04:35] | I have a werewolf temper to go with my new appetite, | 如今我有吸血鬼的胃口 狼人的脾气 |
[04:37] | and the witches that tried to kill my baby, | 而那帮女巫试图杀死我的孩子 |
[04:40] | they’re worth nothing more than food. | 他们对我来说就只是食物 |
[04:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[04:45] | You took her on a witch hunt? | 你带她去追捕女巫了 |
[04:48] | I simply wanted to persuade those witches | 我只是想说服那些女巫 |
[04:50] | to locate the white oak stake for me. | 帮我找到白橡木桩而已 |
[04:51] | When they proved unable to do so, | 当他们表示无能为力后 |
[04:54] | I let Hayley have her fun. | 我就让海莉找了点乐子 |
[04:56] | She grows more savage by the day. | 她正一天天变得更加凶残 |
[04:57] | Can you not see that she is falling apart? | 难道你看不出来她几近崩溃了吗 |
[05:00] | Perhaps the problem is your high standards. | 或许问题出在你的要求太高了 |
[05:03] | Hayley is one of us now. | 海莉是我们的一员了 |
[05:05] | Being a vampire only exaggerates | 成为吸血鬼只会放大 |
[05:07] | what you truly are, and wolves are wild things. | 你真实的情感 而狼充满着野性 |
[05:12] | She knows she can never live up to the pretty, | 她知道她永远达不到你脑中 |
[05:13] | little picture you paint of her in your head. | 那完美无瑕的形象 |
[05:16] | Your judgment only hurts her more. | 你的指责只会更加伤害她 |
[05:18] | I am trying to help her, | 我只是想帮她 |
[05:20] | and I asked you to help her, brother. | 我请求你也帮帮她 弟弟 |
[05:23] | I am helping. | 我在帮她 |
[05:25] | You should have seen her last night | 你真该看看她昨晚的样子 |
[05:28] | covered in witches’ blood and smiling from ear to ear. | 浑身覆盖着女巫的鲜血 脸上却挂着笑容 |
[05:32] | She is embracing this, and less criticism from you, | 她在接受这一切 少一点你对她的评判 |
[05:36] | and Hayley’ll be just fine. | 海莉就不会有事 |
[05:38] | Niklaus, the mother of your child | 尼克劳斯 你孩子的母亲 |
[05:39] | deserves much better than just fine. | 不该仅仅只是她没事而已 |
[05:45] | You’ll take her to the bayou. | 带她去河口 |
[05:46] | Find any remaining wolves. | 找到剩下的狼人 |
[05:48] | Perhaps her people can reach her. | 或许她的族人能唤回她 |
[05:50] | Now more than ever, she needs a connection | 她比任何时候都需要一个连系 |
[05:51] | to some of her humanity, some degree of dignity. | 让她找回人性 找回尊严 |
[06:06] | Gia has proven herself. | 吉娅已经证明了她自己 |
[06:08] | She knows what she’s getting into. | 她知道她要面对的是什么 |
[06:10] | So she’s gonna be the first one that I turn. | 所以我会第一个转变她 |
[06:12] | Everybody else, first, I need to be sure | 至于其他人 首先 我需要确定 |
[06:15] | that you can handle moving up a notch on the food chain, | 你能适应食物链中更高一层的狩猎者地位 |
[06:18] | the emotional ups and downs, solitude, and bloodlust. | 剧烈的情绪起伏 孤独 和嗜血的欲望 |
[06:23] | Imagine hearing the sound of a heart beating, | 试想一下你们能听到心跳的声音 |
[06:26] | beating, beating | 一下一下地跳着 |
[06:29] | and wanting more than anything to feed. | 而你们满脑子想的都只是吸血 |
[06:32] | That’s what it’s like to be a vampire. | 这就是做吸血鬼的感觉 |
[06:34] | It’s not for everybody. | 这并不适合所有人 |
[06:36] | Some folks, well, | 对于有些人 |
[06:38] | let’s just say, it brings out the worst in them. | 只能说 这会激发出他们最可怕的一面 |
[06:49] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[06:50] | You once said the same thing of your reading. | 你以前对阅读也是这么说 |
[06:52] | Now you devour everything | 如今你热爱一切文学 |
[06:53] | from sonnets to scripture. | 无论是十四行诗还是经文 |
[06:54] | So devote yourself to your music, | 试着沉浸你的音乐之中 |
[06:57] | soon you shall be Johann Sebastian Bach. | 很快你就会变成下一个约翰·塞巴斯蒂安·巴赫 |
[06:59] | But I want to play like you. | 但我想像你那样演奏 |
[07:08] | Well, isn’t this nice– my older brother | 多有爱啊 我的哥哥 |
[07:12] | and my ward getting along like two peas in a pod. | 与我的养子如今真是无话不谈 |
[07:16] | We shall continue another time. | 我们下次再继续 |
[07:18] | Why don’t you resume your “Hamlet”? | 继续读你的《哈姆雷特》去吧 |
[07:20] | Act one, Scene 3 today. Off you go. | 今天该读第一幕第三场了 去吧 |
[07:27] | Congratulations. You’ve been drinking. | 真好 你又喝酒了 |
[07:30] | Only to remedy the lifeless monotony | 只是为了调剂一下这房子里 |
[07:33] | that has overcome this household. | 毫无生气 单调乏味的生活罢了 |
[07:36] | You know, Rebekah is still pouting | 你知道的 丽贝卡还在为 |
[07:37] | over the Governor’s son. | 州长儿子之死闷闷不乐 |
[07:39] | When you threw him to his death, | 当你将他扔下去摔死的时候 |
[07:41] | did you imagine a different outcome? | 难道你没有想到过这个后果吗 |
[07:42] | You monopolize young Marcellus | 你独占了马塞勒斯 |
[07:45] | with schooling. | 整天让他学习 |
[07:48] | He and I used to have such fun. | 过去我跟他乐子可多了 |
[07:50] | If only there was someone with whom | 真希望能有个人 |
[07:53] | I could share a bit of roguery. | 陪我一起耍耍无赖 |
[07:57] | Ah, yes. That’s right. | 对了 没错 |
[08:01] | There is. | 还真有呢 |
[08:03] | You didn’t. | 你不会真这么做了 |
[08:14] | Mm, bravo. | 干得漂亮 |
[08:16] | That was delectable, | 这待遇不错 |
[08:18] | but make no mistake, Nik. | 但你要知道 尼克 |
[08:20] | I’m still cross that you daggered me, | 我对你拿匕首封印我的事仍耿耿于怀 |
[08:23] | but as far as apologies go, | 但至于道歉嘛… |
[08:27] | it’s a start. | 这是个好开始 |
[08:29] | So this is your idea of fun? | 这就是你找的乐子吗 |
[08:31] | Well, you and Marcellus have grown thick as thieves. | 如今你和马塞勒斯寸步不离 |
[08:35] | Why should I be alone? | 我为什么要孤身一人 |
[08:36] | Elijah, didn’t expect to see you on this side of the river. | 以利亚 没想到你会在河这边出现 |
[08:40] | Didn’t expect to see you assemble a new vampire community. | 我也没想到你会组建一个新的吸血鬼社群 |
[08:43] | I guess we’re both full of surprises. | 看来我们都给了彼此不少惊喜 |
[08:46] | My community was fine until Klaus | 本来我的社群安然无事 |
[08:48] | had the brilliant idea to make moonlight rings. | 直到克劳斯想出了月光戒指这主意 |
[08:50] | Now that harvest girl is making more, | 如今收获祭女孩做了更多 |
[08:52] | offering them to the wolves in exchange for their allegiance, | 送给狼人以换取他们的忠诚 |
[08:55] | and the wolves are just kneeling at her feet. | 那些狼人如今对她心悦诚服 |
[08:59] | The quarter has become a dangerous place, | 法属区如今是个危险之地 |
[09:01] | and you, you’re the last true vampire left. | 而你 是剩下的最后一个真正吸血鬼 |
[09:05] | If you ask me, you’re better off joining my community. | 要我说 你更应该加入我的社群 |
[09:07] | Maybe that’s why you’re here. | 说不定你正是为此而来 |
[09:09] | I came to make you an offer. | 我是来跟你做个交易 |
[09:13] | Find me the white oak stake, | 帮我找到白橡木桩 |
[09:14] | and I’ll let this little social experiment continue. | 我就不再过问你们的社交集会 |
[09:16] | Oh, even if I wanted to help, | 就算我想帮你 |
[09:18] | I don’t have a clue where the stake is. | 我也不知道木桩在哪里 |
[09:19] | Yes, but you do have an ally in Davina. | 没错 但达维娜是你的盟友 |
[09:21] | She can find it. | 她能找到 |
[09:23] | Thing is, I’d speak to her myself, | 我本想亲自跟她谈的 |
[09:24] | but I feel the conversation might become a little unpleasant. | 但我想她应该不太愿意见我 |
[09:29] | You don’t go anywhere near her. | 不准你接近她 |
[09:31] | Then it’s settled. | 那就这么定了 |
[09:33] | You’ll deal with the matter personally. | 你亲自解决这件事 |
[09:50] | How frustrating, | 真令人头疼 |
[09:52] | A novice trying to interpret the work of a master. | 一个新手意图解读大师的杰作 |
[09:57] | It’s a simple delinking spell. | 这只是个简单的解除连结咒语 |
[09:59] | Simple? | 简单 |
[10:00] | You’re trying to erase the link between Klaus | 你要做的可是将克劳斯 |
[10:02] | and every single vampire he’s sired. | 跟所有他制造的吸血鬼分离开来 |
[10:04] | No. All I care about is Marcel and Josh. | 不 我只关心马塞尔和乔什 |
[10:07] | You kill Klaus, they die, too. | 你杀了克劳斯 他们也会死 |
[10:09] | I can fix that. | 我可以解决这个问题 |
[10:10] | I have Esther’s grimoire. | 我有埃丝特的魔法书 |
[10:11] | It’s just a matter of time. | 只是再需要一点时间罢了 |
[10:12] | Perhaps I can help you solve the riddle. | 或许我可以帮你解开谜题 |
[10:18] | Unless you trick me into a spell | 或者你是想骗我施咒 |
[10:19] | that will free you from my control. | 解除我对你的控制 |
[10:21] | For someone who despises Klaus so much, | 作为一个如此鄙视克劳斯的人 |
[10:23] | you certainly share his paranoia. | 你跟他的偏执还真是如出一辙 |
[10:25] | The sooner you perform the spell, | 你越早解开咒语 |
[10:27] | the sooner I’ll be free to kill the bastard. | 我就能越早杀了那混蛋 |
[10:31] | 卡莱布 想现在一起喝杯咖啡吗 | |
[10:55] | Well, you were right to be suspicious. | 你的怀疑是对的 |
[10:57] | Davina is hiding something in that attic. | 达维娜在阁楼确实藏了什么 |
[10:59] | The door was locked with a rather complex spell. | 房门被一道复杂的咒语封印了 |
[11:02] | Could be a weapon, source of power. | 可能是个武器 力量来源 |
[11:03] | I prefer not to leave anything to chance. | 我不喜欢听天由命 |
[11:05] | Better we know what she has and whose side she’s on. | 我要弄清她有什么 以及站在谁那边 |
[11:09] | So you’ll take her to dinner. | 所以 你要请她吃晚餐 |
[11:11] | I just stood her up for coffee. | 她找我喝咖啡 我刚放了她鸽子 |
[11:13] | Oh, she probably hates me by now. | 她现在一定恨死我了 |
[11:14] | Just do as you’re told, Kol. | 听命令行事就是了 科尔 |
[11:15] | Of course. Finn the sycophant speaks up. | 瞧瞧 咱们的马屁精芬恩开口了 |
[11:18] | You gonna grovel at your mother’s heels for eternity, or what? | 你是准备一辈子跟在老妈后面吗 |
[11:22] | Stop it, both of you. | 别吵了 你们两个 |
[11:24] | There’s enough conflict to come. | 我们要面对的矛盾已经够多了 |
[11:28] | Look at this pack of freeloaders. | 瞧瞧这帮不速之客 |
[11:31] | Nonsense. | 别这么说 |
[11:33] | These are our friends, wolves in need of a gift | 这是我们的朋友 急需一样东西的狼人 |
[11:36] | only I can provide– moonlight rings. | 而只有我能提供 月光戒指 |
[11:44] | The witches have been working day and night. | 女巫们不分昼夜地工作 |
[11:47] | Soon, we will have enough rings for an army, | 很快 我们就会制造出足够让一队大军用的戒指 |
[11:50] | And when we do, | 到那时候 |
[11:52] | we will pay your brothers a visit. | 我们就去见见你们的兄弟 |
[12:00] | We’ll teach them the unfortunate error | 我们会给他们荒唐的吸血鬼行为 |
[12:04] | of their vampire ways. | 好好的上一课 |
[12:21] | I told you this place was deserted. | 我跟你说过这地方荒废了 |
[12:22] | No. Their scent is fresh. | 不 他们的气味是最近的 |
[12:25] | They’re hiding, | 他们躲起来了 |
[12:27] | Which means somewhere nearby, | 这意味着在附近 |
[12:30] | we will find the remnants of your pack. | 我们能找到你剩下的族人 |
[12:32] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[12:33] | It’s not that they’re exactly gonna welcome us. | 他们又不会欢迎我们 |
[12:36] | If there’s one thing these people hate | 如果有一样东西超越了 |
[12:37] | more than vampires, it’s hybrids. | 他们对吸血鬼的憎恨 那就是混血儿了 |
[12:39] | What they hate is their lack of power, | 他们憎恨的是自己力量不足 |
[12:41] | hence the willingness of their brethren | 所以他们才心甘情愿 |
[12:43] | to deal with that witch in exchange for rings. | 和女巫做交易 来获得戒指 |
[12:46] | But she hasn’t gotten to your lot yet. | 但女巫还没侵入你的族群 |
[12:48] | So we need to get to them first | 所以我们得快人一步 |
[12:50] | and ensure they align with us. | 确保他们和我们是一伙的 |
[12:52] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[12:53] | All we got to do is find them. | 我们要做的就是找到他们 |
[12:55] | A task I leave to you. Well, go on. | 这个任务你来做 继续啊 |
[12:59] | You’re a hybrid now with heightened senses | 你现在是混血儿了 感官大大提升 |
[13:01] | unlike anything under the sun besides me. | 除了我 太阳底下任何生物都不能与你媲美 |
[13:15] | This is stupid. | 蠢死了 |
[13:16] | Your people need a leader. | 你的族群需要领导 |
[13:19] | You are their queen. | 你是他们的女王 |
[13:21] | I am a mess. | 我现在一团糟 |
[13:23] | I cry all day. I feed all night. | 整日以泪洗面 夜夜吸人血 |
[13:28] | All I can think about is how much I miss my daughter. | 我满脑子都是对女儿的想念 |
[13:34] | Do you think you’re alone in that pain? | 你觉得痛苦的只有你一个人吗 |
[13:36] | Have you even thought about her once? | 你有没有想过她 哪怕一次 |
[13:39] | I have not stopped thinking about her. | 我从来没有停止过对她的想念 |
[13:42] | When it pains me, I seek comfort in the idea | 当我痛苦的时候 我就想着如何处置 |
[13:44] | of what I will do to those who would harm her. | 那些想伤害她的人 以此寻求慰藉 |
[14:01] | Concentrate. | 集中精力 |
[14:20] | Davina is on her way. | 达维娜已经在路上了 |
[14:21] | By the time she gets here, you need to be gone. | 在她到之前 你得离开 |
[14:23] | I’m not going anywhere till I know the whereabouts of that stake. | 除非我知道了木桩的下落 否则我哪也不去 |
[14:26] | You think she’s just gonna cooperate with you standing here? | 你觉得她看到你还愿意合作吗 |
[14:30] | First thing I learned living with your family, | 和你们一家生活 我学到的第一件事就是 |
[14:32] | wherever you people go, | 你们去哪里 |
[14:33] | threats and bloodshed are soon to follow. | 威胁和杀戮就跟到哪里 |
[14:35] | So just stay out of sight. Try not to kill anyone. | 所以千万别出现 别杀人 |
[14:51] | 46 46, | |
[14:53] | an entire tenement building, | 整栋住宅里 |
[14:55] | 46 bodies drained. | 46个人的血被吸干 |
[15:00] | Nonsense. | 胡说 |
[15:02] | It’s at least 60. | 至少有60个 |
[15:04] | Ah, they neglected to check the attic. | 他们忘记检查阁楼了 |
[15:07] | Why do people always run for the attic? | 为什么他们总喜欢往阁楼跑 |
[15:09] | I mean, it makes no sense. | 这毫无意义啊 |
[15:10] | It’s difficult enough to keep our presence | 在这座城市里面 |
[15:11] | in the city a secret without the two of you | 想隐藏身份已经很困难了 |
[15:13] | doing absolutely everything in your power | 即使没有你们两个的肆意胡闹 |
[15:15] | to draw attention to us. | 到处引人注意 |
[15:16] | I’m surprised you have the time to concern yourself with us, | 真是受宠若惊 你还有时间考虑我们 |
[15:19] | given the hours you spend doting on Marcellus. | 鉴于你把时间都给了马塞勒斯 |
[15:23] | Is that what all this is about? | 这就是原因吗 |
[15:26] | You envy my bond with Marcellus. | 你嫉妒我和马塞勒斯的关系 |
[15:28] | Niklaus, you brought that child into this home. | 尼克劳斯 是你把这孩子带回来的 |
[15:33] | He is no longer safe here. | 他在这里已经不安全了 |
[15:35] | I cannot allow him to remain. | 我不允许他留在这里 |
[15:37] | You would punish the boy because of Kol’s antics? | 就因为科尔的小玩闹 你要惩罚那孩子吗 |
[15:39] | I’d just as soon put him in a box. | 那我情愿把他关进棺材里 |
[15:41] | You’d choose that little whelp over our own family? | 你为了小崽子要舍弃你的家人吗 |
[15:42] | That little whelp is our family. | 那个小崽子就是我们的家人 |
[15:48] | Marcellus stays. | 马塞勒斯哪儿也不去 |
[15:58] | Long time, little D. | 好久不见 小D |
[16:00] | Got your text. What’s going on? | 收到你的短信了 什么事 |
[16:02] | Oh, come here. I don’t get a hug? | 快过来 不抱抱我吗 |
[16:05] | It’s good to see you, Marcel. | 见到你很高兴 马塞尔 |
[16:08] | It’s good to see you, too. | 见到你我也很高兴 |
[16:09] | I appreciate you coming all the way out here. | 谢谢你大老远过来 |
[16:12] | How’s school? Make any new friends? | 学校怎么样 交新朋友了吗 |
[16:15] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:16] | This guy asked me out, but then he stood me up. | 有个男生约我出去 却放了我鸽子 |
[16:21] | He stood you up? | 他放你鸽子 |
[16:22] | You say the word, he’s dead. | 你一句话 我马上要了他的命 |
[16:26] | Ok. Look. | 是这样的 |
[16:27] | I hate to ask for a favor, | 我不喜欢请你帮忙 |
[16:28] | but I need a locator spell. | 但我想请你帮我施个定位咒 |
[16:32] | Something is missing… A white oak stake. | 有样东西不见了 是白栎树木桩 |
[16:35] | It’s powerful enough to kill an original. | 力量极其强大 甚至可以杀死始祖 |
[16:40] | Did one of them put you up to this? | 是他们让你这么做的吗 |
[16:42] | D, if that stake is used on Klaus, | D 要是那个木桩插在了克劳斯身上 |
[16:43] | every vampire that he sired dies, too. | 所有他创造的吸血鬼也都会死 |
[16:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:48] | What if I do find it? | 如果我找到了呢 |
[16:51] | I mean, I am not just gonna give it to Klaus. | 我才不会把它交给克劳斯 |
[16:53] | He and Elijah are both brutal, | 他跟以利亚都是野蛮的 |
[16:54] | sadistic monsters. | 残忍的怪物 |
[16:55] | I do wish I could disagree with you. | 真希望我可以反驳你 |
[16:59] | Tragically, however, you’re quite right. | 遗憾的是 你说的都是实话 |
[17:06] | Although you and I both have excellent reason to find that weapon. | 我们俩都有充分的理由去寻找那个武器 |
[17:10] | I want it to protect my family, | 我想用它来保护家人 |
[17:11] | and you want it to protect your friends. | 而你想用它来保护朋友 |
[17:14] | We’d do well to forget our grievances and join forces. | 我们应该放下怨恨 携手合作 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:22] | – Davina, would you just… – No. | -达维娜 你能不能 -不能 |
[17:24] | No. I’m done listening. | 不 我不想再听了 |
[17:28] | For a long time, you and your family have had all the power. | 很长一段时间 你们一家拥有至高无上的权利 |
[17:32] | You manipulate and kill anyone who gets in your way. | 任何阻碍你们的人都会被控制 被杀掉 |
[17:36] | That time is over. | 那种日子已经结束了 |
[17:37] | From now on, you can know what it is to be afraid. | 从现在起 你们也可以尝尝恐惧的滋味 |
[17:46] | I asked you to stay out of sight. | 我让你不要出现 |
[17:48] | I wanted to speak to her face to face. | 我想跟她当面谈谈 |
[17:49] | Why, so that you could piss her off? | 为什么 你想惹毛她吗 |
[17:52] | I wanted to see for myself. | 我想亲眼看看 |
[17:55] | She cares for you, and yet how cavalier | 她在乎你 但她明知 |
[17:57] | she was at the jeopardy that you now face. | 你现在身处危险之中 却无动于衷 |
[18:00] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么 |
[18:01] | She knows the stake will not be used | 她知道木桩暂时还不会派上用场 |
[18:03] | because she knows precisely where it is. | 因为她很清楚木桩在哪里 |
[18:06] | She’s had it all along. | 一直就在她手上 |
[18:14] | So Jackson is MIA, | 杰克逊现在失踪了 |
[18:16] | and Oliver seems to think he’s the alpha. | 奥利弗认为他是首领 |
[18:18] | They’re not gonna listen to me. | 他们不会听我的 |
[18:20] | The crescent mark on your shoulder | 你肩上的新月标志 |
[18:21] | did not disappear when you became a hybrid. | 在你变成混血儿之后并没有消失 |
[18:24] | Go on. Talk to them. | 过去 和他们谈 |
[18:37] | What the hell you two want? | 你们俩到底想干嘛 |
[18:38] | Hold your tongue, | 管好你的舌头 |
[18:39] | or I’ll tear it from your gaping mouth. | 否则我给你扯掉 |
[18:41] | We didn’t come here to fight, Oliver. | 我们不是来打架的 奥利弗 |
[18:44] | Our pack has been divided by people | 我们的狼群被人分散了 |
[18:46] | that want us to be their slaves. | 他们想让我们做他们的奴隶 |
[18:48] | What we need right now is a leader, | 我们现在需要一名首领 |
[18:51] | someone who will reunite us and make us strong again, | 一个能团结壮大我们的首领 |
[18:54] | someone who will fight for our pack. | 一个能为我们狼群奋战的首领 |
[18:58] | If you let me, I can be that person. | 如果你们愿意 我愿意做首领 |
[19:00] | You think we can trust you? | 你认为我会信你吗 |
[19:02] | You’re not one of us. Hell, you’re not even a wolf. | 你不是我们一伙的 连狼人都算不上 |
[19:04] | You’re a bloodsucking vampire parasite. | 你就是个嗜血的吸血鬼 |
[19:06] | Want to say that again and see what happens, Oliver? | 你胆敢再说一遍试试 奥利弗 |
[19:09] | Tough girl. | 女汉子 |
[19:11] | You gonna attack me in front of all them? | 你要在他们所有人面前对我动手吗 |
[19:15] | You’ll just give them another reason to say yes | 你这样只是给他们另一个理由 |
[19:16] | to Cassie and her moonlight rings. | 让他们支持凯西和她的月光戒指 |
[19:18] | Yeah. They would rather follow a witch than you. | 他们宁愿追随女巫也不会选择你 |
[19:21] | Me, hell, I would rather die than follow you. | 我宁愿死也不会追随你 |
[19:26] | Well, we shouldn’t drag this out. | 我们没必要扯到这一点上 |
[19:29] | Let him go, Klaus. | 放他走 克劳斯 |
[19:30] | You need to learn about the art of politics, love. | 亲爱的 你得学学政治的艺术 |
[19:32] | You gain support by killing your detractors. | 杀了诋毁你的人才能赢得支持 |
[19:34] | They may not like me very much, | 他们也许不是很喜欢我 |
[19:35] | but these people, including Oliver, are my family. | 但包括奥利弗在内的这些人都是我的家人 |
[19:38] | Let him go now. | 放开他 |
[19:44] | You see, there’s your queen– | 瞧瞧 这就是你们女王的风范 |
[19:47] | Powerful, fearless, and, unlike me, merciful. | 强大 勇敢无畏 拥有我没有的仁慈心肠 |
[19:56] | These people need to show you more respect. | 这些人应该更加敬重你 |
[20:00] | How you handle them now is up to you. | 怎样处置他们由你决定 |
[20:03] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[20:05] | I’m going to find the witch. | 我去找女巫 |
[20:07] | Seems I need to educate her as to what she may | 似乎我该去教教她 |
[20:09] | or may not do in my city. | 在我的地盘该怎么行事 |
[20:18] | The stake is safe. | 木桩很安全 |
[20:19] | Davina won’t use it on Klaus if it would kill me. | 如果对我不利 达维娜不会使用木桩杀掉克劳斯 |
[20:21] | Well, she has no reason whatsoever not to use it on me. | 她没有任何理由不使用木桩来杀我 |
[20:24] | I guess you better behave. | 我想你得规矩点 |
[20:26] | And how long before someone else should make this discovery? | 其他人知道木桩在达维娜手里需要多久呢 |
[20:28] | What if it falls into enemy hands? | 要是落入敌人手中该怎么办 |
[20:30] | Look. I’ll get her to give the stake back, all right? | 听着 我去找她拿回木桩 怎么样 |
[20:32] | Just give me some time. | 给我一点时间 |
[20:34] | Unfortunately, Marcel, | 很遗憾 马塞尔 |
[20:34] | unlike these wretched souls that you recruit here, | 我和那些被你招募的可怜虫不一样 |
[20:38] | your promises do little to inspire my faith. | 你如此轻巧的承诺不能获得我的信任 |
[20:40] | One way or another, Davina will comply. | 不管怎样 达维娜会配合的 |
[20:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:44] | Do you ever wonder why your family has so many enemies? | 你有没有想过为什么你的家族会有如此多的敌人 |
[20:47] | It’s because you make stupid moves like this. | 就是因为你像这样莽撞行事 |
[20:49] | It really makes me wonder how the hell | 不禁让我诧异我是如何 |
[20:50] | I ever survived you people. | 在你们群人面前生存下来的 |
[20:52] | Please let me go home. | 求求你们让我回家 |
[20:55] | Mr. Kol, I don’t like this. | 科尔先生 我不喜欢这个样子 |
[20:57] | Don’t be absurd. | 别说傻话 |
[20:58] | Shakespeare should be experienced in the flesh. | 莎士比亚本人应该对此很有经验 |
[21:01] | In truth, these aren’t the finest actors, | 说实话 这些人都不是最好的演员 |
[21:03] | but we are in the colonies. | 但没办法我们现在殖民地 |
[21:05] | Here. | 听好 |
[21:06] | Where were we? | 我们在哪儿 |
[21:09] | Then, venom, to thy work. | 去发挥你的毒性吧 |
[21:17] | Exchange forgiveness with me, noble Harlot. | 我们彼此原谅吧 高贵的哈咯特 |
[21:19] | No. | 不对 |
[21:24] | How many times must I tell you? | 我得给你讲多少次 |
[21:28] | It’s “Hamlet,” not “Harlot.” | 是哈姆雷特 不是哈咯特 |
[21:32] | Sometimes I don’t know why I bother. | 有时候我也不知道为什么我要在乎 |
[21:35] | What have you done? | 你干了什么 |
[21:37] | I was just introducing Marcellus to the theater. | 我只是在给马塞勒斯介绍戏剧 |
[21:40] | I thought you’d be pleased. | 我想你会很高兴 |
[21:43] | Is there no limit to your vile imagination, brother? | 难道你那卑鄙的想象力没有限度吗 兄弟 |
[21:46] | If the lad is going to be a vampire, | 如果这个小子要成为吸血鬼 |
[21:47] | he’ll have to learn somehow, won’t he? | 无论如何他必须学习 不是吗 |
[21:51] | Come. | 过来 |
[21:53] | I’ve already fed him my blood. | 我已经用我的血喂过他 |
[21:55] | All you have to do is snuff him, | 你只需扭断他的脖子 |
[21:57] | and, voila, one of us. | 然后他就成为我们中的一份子 |
[22:02] | Well, that’s what you want… | 那就是你想要的 |
[22:05] | Isn’t it? | 难道不是吗 |
[22:07] | Let him go, Elijah. | 放开他 以利亚 |
[22:15] | Thank you, Nik. | 谢谢你 尼克 |
[22:16] | At least someone knows the meaning of family. | 至少还有人懂得家人的意义 |
[22:19] | I told you before. | 之前我告诉过你 |
[22:23] | Marcellus is family. | 马塞勒斯就是家人 |
[22:28] | I don’t fault you for your suspicion, | 我不责怪你的猜疑 |
[22:30] | nor Davina for her contempt. | 也不责怪达维娜的蔑视 |
[22:32] | That does not alter our present dilemma. | 这丝毫不能改变我们目前的困境 |
[22:34] | She has that stake. | 她控制着木桩 |
[22:36] | I want it back. | 我要取回来 |
[22:38] | Stare at it all you want, | 你爱怎么盯着它随便你 |
[22:39] | but as long as I have this bracelet, | 但只要我戴着手镯 |
[22:41] | I own you. | 我就能控制你 |
[22:43] | You foolish little girl. | 你这个傻丫头 |
[22:45] | You imprison me here, you refuse my help. | 你将我囚禁于此 拒绝我的帮助 |
[22:47] | All the while, | 自始至终 |
[22:48] | that hybrid monstrosity roams the city, | 混血怪物在这座城市里游走 |
[22:50] | free to prey on anyone you care about, | 肆意猎杀你所关心的人 |
[22:53] | those few that remain. | 这些人所剩无几 |
[23:04] | What happened to decorum? | 礼貌哪里去了 |
[23:07] | Does no one greet their guests anymore? | 都没有人来迎接他们的客人了吗 |
[23:25] | Well, that’s more like it, | 这还比较像话 |
[23:28] | although I am rather disappointed | 尽管我对你们相当失望 |
[23:30] | at how many of my once formidable brethren | 你们曾是我强大的兄弟姐妹 |
[23:33] | have been neutered by a 16-year-old girl. | 竟然被一个16岁的女孩给驯服 |
[23:38] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[23:41] | Where is this witch who dares craft moonlight rings | 那个不经我允许擅自制作月光戒指的 |
[23:44] | without my permission? | 女巫在哪儿 |
[23:47] | Niklaus… | 尼克劳斯 |
[23:57] | I’ve been expecting you. | 我一直在等你 |
[24:08] | I must offer my condolences | 我得向你表示深深的哀悼 |
[24:11] | On the tragic loss of your child. | 为你不幸地失去孩子 |
[24:13] | Wasn’t it your coven who threatened her life? | 难道不是你们女巫威胁了她的生命 |
[24:18] | Is that tea your idea of a peace offering? | 那杯茶是表示友好吗 |
[24:21] | Chamomile has lots of healing properties. | 甘菊茶有许多治愈性能 |
[24:27] | Did you know that it’s also a flowering plant? | 你知道这也是一种有花植物吗 |
[24:30] | I did. | 知道 |
[24:32] | The plants grew wild near my boyhood home, | 我小时候家附近有许多这种植物 |
[24:34] | But neither the tea nor your botanical musings | 但不管是茶还是你的植物感言 |
[24:36] | explain the reason why you’ve taken it | 都无法解释你为什么 |
[24:38] | upon yourself to forge new moonlight rings. | 承担了制造新月光戒指的原因 |
[24:41] | I assumed it was obvious. | 我想这显而易见 |
[24:44] | An alliance between the wolves and the witches | 狼人和女巫的联盟 |
[24:46] | would restore balance to our home. | 能够恢复我们家园的平衡 |
[24:48] | That’s a lofty goal for a teenage girl. | 对于少女来说真是高尚的目标 |
[24:53] | Long ago, the witches and the wolves were at peace. | 很久以前 女巫和狼人和平共处 |
[24:56] | Then came the vampires, | 然后吸血鬼出现了 |
[24:59] | a plague made flesh, | 灾祸横行 |
[25:01] | a curse on this earth. | 诅咒出现 |
[25:04] | You have no humanity, | 你毫无人性 |
[25:07] | And so you punish those who do. | 所以你惩罚那些有人性的人 |
[25:09] | Witches have a coven, werewolves have a pack, | 女巫有女巫群 狼人有族群 |
[25:13] | and so we are a constant reminder | 所以我们常常让想起 |
[25:15] | of everything that you have forsaken. | 你是被抛弃的 |
[25:18] | Creatures such as you will always hate the living, | 像你这样的生物 总会憎恨生者 |
[25:21] | and so we will always have to defend ourselves. | 所以我们要一直保护自己 |
[25:26] | The rings level the playing field. | 戒指能使双方势均力敌 |
[25:28] | If we ware united, | 如果我们团结起来 |
[25:30] | nothing can stand against us. | 没有什么能和我们对抗 |
[25:34] | It’s an ambitious strategy, | 真是野心勃勃的策略啊 |
[25:37] | but allow me to offer a few words of advice, | 但请允许我提供寥寥数语的建议 |
[25:41] | if I may be so bold. | 如果我如此大胆 |
[25:43] | New Orleans is a vicious place, | 新奥尔良会是一个邪恶的地方 |
[25:47] | and your enemies are everywhere– | 到处都是你的敌人 |
[25:50] | Behind your back, before your eyes. | 背后 眼前 |
[25:54] | You will need to remain vigilant against those | 你需要保持警惕 对付那些 |
[25:56] | who would seek to destroy you, | 想要伺机摧毁你 |
[25:59] | some of whom you may never see coming. | 也许有些人是你根本想不到的 |
[26:01] | I’ve already begun to take precautions. | 我早已开始未雨绸缪 |
[26:05] | In fact, I’m taking them as we speak. | 实际上 我们说话期间我也在采取措施 |
[26:12] | My family? | 我的家人 |
[26:13] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[26:15] | They’re all crazy as loons. | 他们都跟疯子一样 |
[26:18] | How about your family? | 你的家人呢 |
[26:19] | Not much to say. | 没什么好说的 |
[26:21] | Only child. | 独生女 |
[26:22] | My dad was distant, | 我爸爸早就疏远了 |
[26:25] | which is a lot better than my mom. | 比我妈妈好多了 |
[26:28] | Mommy issues, eh? | 和妈妈有矛盾吧 |
[26:30] | Bet she’s a control freak, right? | 我想她一定是控制狂 是吗 |
[26:32] | Yeah. Same as mine. | 没错了 和我妈妈一样 |
[26:35] | She’s the reason we stopped practicing magic for so long. | 因为她 我们很久都没有练习过魔法 |
[26:39] | You’re a witch? | 你是男巫 |
[26:41] | Don’t look so surprised, luv. | 别表现得这么惊讶 亲爱的 |
[26:43] | I didn’t just ask you out because you’re gorgeous. | 我不是仅因为你漂亮才约你 |
[26:47] | No. We’re, uh– we’re kindred souls. | 不 我们有着相似的灵魂 |
[26:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:52] | I know your story, Davina. | 我知道你的故事 达维娜 |
[26:54] | I mean, you’re practically famous. | 实际上你相当出名 |
[26:56] | You’re the harvest girl who told them all to shove it. | 你是让女巫们收手的收获祭女孩 |
[27:00] | I’m a lot like you. | 我和你很像 |
[27:02] | Don’t really believe in rules or authority. | 并不太相信什么规矩什么权威 |
[27:06] | Your courage, it should be celebrated. | 你的勇气 应当得到赞赏 |
[27:14] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:17] | He’ll just keep calling until I answer. | 我若不接 他会一直打的 |
[27:21] | I’ll make it quick. | 我会快点回来 |
[27:28] | You’re stalling. | 你在拖延 |
[27:30] | No. That’s not creep at all, | 没有 真是一点都不吓人呢 |
[27:32] | watching me on me own date. | 在我约会时监视我 |
[27:35] | Stop complimenting her and find out | 别再恭维她 弄明白 |
[27:37] | what she’s hiding. | 她到底在隐瞒什么 |
[27:37] | I’m wooing her, Vincent. | 我在追求她 文森特 |
[27:39] | It requires charm and personality, | 需要美丽和个性 |
[27:42] | something you’d know nothing about. | 一些你根本不了解的东西 |
[27:45] | Our mother wants answers, | 我们母亲想要答案 |
[27:47] | and if you can’t get them, | 如果你不能得到答案 |
[27:48] | we’ll do this my way. | 我们就按我的方式来 |
[27:49] | Oh. What are you gonna do, | 你要怎么做 |
[27:50] | you gonna bore her | 你要一直烦她 |
[27:51] | until she can’t help but tell you everything? | 直到她忍不住告诉你一切吗 |
[27:53] | If you want to find out if someone has a weapon, | 如果你想要知道一个人是否拥有武器 |
[27:55] | you provoke them into using it. | 你就激怒他们使用它 |
[27:57] | I never said I had it. | 我从没说过我有 |
[27:59] | The thing is, Elijah thinks you do. | 问题是 以利亚认为你有 |
[28:01] | Matter of fact, he’s convinced. | 实际上 他很确定 |
[28:03] | Well, let Elijah think what he wants. | 随便以利亚怎么想吧 |
[28:07] | You’re not save, D. | 你不安全 D |
[28:08] | Anyone who’s ever wanted to kill an original | 每一个想要杀死始祖的人 |
[28:09] | is gonna be coming after you. | 都会去找你 |
[28:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[28:12] | Let them try. | 让他们试试吧 |
[28:13] | D, come on. Just tell me where you are. | D 别这样 告诉我你在哪 |
[28:16] | We can talk about this. | 我们谈谈这事 |
[28:17] | I’m at Rousseau’s. Don’t bother coming. | 我在卢梭 别来了 |
[28:18] | I’m leaving now. | 我现在就走了 |
[28:26] | Kaleb? | 卡莱布 |
[28:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[28:30] | Some fellow just announced they were closing | 有人刚刚说他们要为私人派对 |
[28:32] | for a private party. | 清场了 |
[28:33] | We should leave now. | 我们应该走了 |
[28:35] | And what’s your rush, sweetheart? | 着什么急 亲爱的 |
[28:37] | Why don’t you stay and party with us? | 不如留下了和我们一起开派对啊 |
[28:39] | Get out of our way now. | 不要拦我们的路 |
[28:45] | Can you do that with the rest of them, or… | 你们对其他人都这样吗 |
[28:47] | Not all at once. | 不能一次性这样 |
[29:22] | You filthy dogs. | 你们这群肮脏的贱狗 |
[29:51] | Well, now. | 现在 |
[29:53] | What an interesting turn of events. | 多么有意思的形势变化 |
[30:04] | I’m going to enjoy this, girl. | 我要好好享受了 |
[30:13] | Father. | 父亲 |
[30:14] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[30:15] | I’d hoped to see your brother first, | 我本想先见见你弟弟的 |
[30:17] | but we have some unfinished business, as well. | 但我们一样也有未了结的问题 |
[30:27] | We’re getting out of here. | 我们离开这里 |
[30:28] | No, Marcel. I need my bracelet. | 不 马塞尔 我需要我的手镯 |
[30:31] | I can use it to control him. | 我能用它控制他 |
[30:42] | Stop! | 住手 |
[30:44] | Go back now. | 立刻回去 |
[31:03] | Something to say? | 有什么要说的吗 |
[31:05] | Not me, mate. | 不是我 老兄 |
[31:07] | Not a bloody thing. | 和我无关 |
[31:11] | Chamomile. | 甘菊 |
[31:14] | It’s the same tea my mother made. | 和我母亲泡的茶一样 |
[31:16] | How I loathed it. | 我曾经很讨厌 |
[31:19] | Would you have preferred mint? | 你喜欢薄荷吗 |
[31:22] | You know, she was insane–my mother. | 你知道 我母亲她很疯狂 |
[31:26] | No. It’s true. | 真的 |
[31:27] | She believed we were abominations. | 她觉得我们是令人憎恶的生物 |
[31:29] | “A curse on this earth | “世间的诅咒 |
[31:31] | stretched out over generations” | 蔓延世世代代” |
[31:33] | Is how she put it? | 她就是这么评价的 |
[31:35] | But she was the true monster. | 但她才是真正的禽兽 |
[31:38] | She changed her children, | 她转化了她的孩子 |
[31:40] | stole our innocence, made us vampires, | 盗走了我们的纯真 让我们成为吸血鬼 |
[31:44] | condemned us to an eternity of bloodlust | 让我们拥有永生的嗜血欲望 |
[31:47] | and then | 然后 |
[31:50] | acted as if we were to blame. | 表现得好像都是我们的错 |
[31:54] | She sounds awful. | 她听起来很可怕 |
[31:56] | Are you building to a question, Niklaus? | 你是要问问题吗 尼克劳斯 |
[32:00] | You use my full name | 你叫了我的全名 |
[32:02] | as though we are familiars. | 好像我们很熟悉一样 |
[32:06] | I find it insulting. | 我觉得这很无礼 |
[32:10] | Before she died, a witch revealed | 在她死前 一个女巫透露 |
[32:14] | that your coven was under my mother’s influence. | 你的女巫群 受到了我母亲的影响 |
[32:19] | Does she speak to you now? | 她现在和你说话吗 |
[32:22] | She doesn’t have to. | 她不必如此 |
[32:25] | I know exactly what she would say. | 我完全知道她会说什么 |
[32:28] | She would tell you to go to your room | 她说告诉你 回你的房间 |
[32:30] | for being so rude. | 因为你如此无礼 |
[32:42] | It’s ok. Niklaus was just leaving. | 没关系 尼克劳斯正准备离开 |
[32:47] | I will happily kill them all. | 我会很乐意杀死他们 |
[32:49] | Then you will have murdered members | 那你就杀死了你希望将来有一天 |
[32:50] | of the very pack you still hope to someday lead. | 能够统领的这一群人 |
[32:55] | Besides, there’s no need for bloodshed. | 除此之外 没必要流血的 |
[32:59] | We can always resume this discussion another day. | 我们可以改天再继续这次的讨论 |
[33:04] | Good night, Niklaus. | 晚安 尼克劳斯 |
[33:09] | We will speak again soon. | 我们很快会再次交谈的 |
[33:14] | It is worse than we thought. | 比我们想象的还遭 |
[33:19] | I met the witch– Cassie. | 我见过那女巫 凯西了 |
[33:22] | I studied her, her presence, | 我研究她 她的仪态 |
[33:25] | the way she carried herself, | 她的举手投足 |
[33:28] | the fervor with which she voiced her hatred of our kind. | 她说出憎恨我们一类的激情 |
[33:33] | I looked into that girl’s eyes, | 我看向那女孩的眼睛 |
[33:34] | and I swear to you, Elijah, | 我发誓 以利亚 |
[33:36] | she is not just guided by our mother. | 她不是受我们母亲的指引 |
[33:39] | She is our mother. | 她就是我们的母亲 |
[33:42] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[33:44] | I’m going to kill her. | 我要杀了她 |
[33:45] | I will boil her bones | 如有必要 |
[33:47] | and feed them to the dogs if that’s what it takes. | 我会煮了她的骨头喂狗 |
[33:50] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[33:51] | What?! | 怎么 |
[33:52] | What could possibly be more important | 还有什么可能比 |
[33:54] | than the return of our mother? | 母亲回归更重要 |
[33:55] | Our father. | 我们的父亲 |
[33:58] | I saw him standing there in the flesh as you do now. | 我亲眼看到他和你一样 活生生地站在那里 |
[34:03] | He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina. | 他被达维娜的咒语所奴役 |
[34:06] | He holds the stake. | 他手握木桩 |
[34:11] | If she chooses to release him… | 如果她选择释放他 |
[34:19] | Well, then there’s only one question | 那么看来 我们只有一个问题 |
[34:21] | we need to ask, isn’t there? | 需要问了 不是吗 |
[34:29] | Which of our parents do we kill first? | 父母之间 我们先杀谁 |
[34:40] | Take any of the rooms on the first floor. | 一楼的房间随便选 |
[34:43] | Are we running a kennel now? | 我们现在是经营狗舍了吗 |
[34:46] | I’ll handle them. | 我会负责的 |
[34:47] | Our family is under siege. | 我们家族被包围 |
[34:48] | It is not the time for guests. | 现在不是邀请来宾的好时候 |
[34:50] | If they’re not with us, | 如果他们不和我们一伙 |
[34:51] | they’re with the witches. | 就会去和女巫一伙 |
[34:52] | You asked me to step up. | 你让我站出来 |
[34:53] | This is me stepping up. | 这就是我的作为 |
[34:57] | Well, it seems I’m a good influence on you after all. | 似乎我对你终究是有好的影响 |
[35:01] | I see a change in him. | 我看到了他的改变 |
[35:03] | For the first time in centuries, | 数世纪来第一次 |
[35:05] | he acted solely for the benefit of another. | 为了另一个人的利益独自行动 |
[35:08] | I believe that young Marcellus | 我相信他认同 |
[35:11] | with whom he can identify and even nurture | 甚至养育的年轻的马塞勒斯 |
[35:14] | holds the key to our brother’s troubled soul. | 是我弟弟麻烦重重的灵魂的关键 |
[35:17] | Unfortunately, Kol, | 不幸的是 科尔 |
[35:20] | your wretched behavior will only sere to distract him | 你卑鄙的行为只会让他偏离 |
[35:22] | from this auspicious path. | 这条有望成功的道路 |
[35:25] | Now you might well consider me a hypocrite | 现在你也许会认为我是一个伪君子 |
[35:27] | to betray you as I have, | 背叛了你 |
[35:28] | but for his sake, | 但为了他 |
[35:31] | you must sleep. | 你必须沉睡 |
[35:36] | Even I must make certain sacrifices… | 即使我必须做出某些牺牲 |
[35:41] | If indeed we are the preserve the precious bond | 如果我们真的能够保护好尼克劳斯 |
[35:43] | between Niklaus and that child. | 和那孩子之间宝贵的血脉联系 |
[35:48] | Elijah, I did it! | 以利亚 我成功了 |
[35:50] | I memorized the whole passage. | 我记住了全篇内容 |
[35:51] | I could perform it for you. | 我可以为你表演一下 |
[35:52] | Could you now? | 现在可以吗 |
[35:54] | Marcellus, have you ever considered | 马塞勒斯 你有没有想过 |
[35:55] | you might not be the center of the given universe? | 你也许不是宇宙的中心 |
[35:57] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[35:58] | Are you angry with me? | 你在生我的气 |
[36:00] | Bored would be a more accurate description. | 准确的描述是厌烦了 |
[36:01] | Niklaus, please! | 尼克劳斯 拜托 |
[36:03] | What? | 干嘛 |
[36:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[36:06] | Remove him. | 把他弄走 |
[36:08] | You brought him here. | 是你带他来的 |
[36:09] | He’s your burden to bear, | 他是你要担负的责任 |
[36:10] | if indeed we are to accommodate | 如果我们真的要容纳 |
[36:11] | this little scavenger. | 这个小拾荒的 |
[36:20] | Come now, little warrior. | 来吧 小勇士 |
[36:23] | Let’s have another go at the bar, shall we? | 我们再去一次酒吧 好吗 |
[36:34] | I don’t see Oliver amongst them. | 我没看到奥利弗在他们之中 |
[36:36] | Am I to assume you finished him off? | 我是不是可以认为你解决了他 |
[36:38] | We made a deal. | 我们说好了 |
[36:39] | He’ll pledge his loyalty to Cassie, | 他向凯茜发誓效忠 |
[36:41] | report back, and tell me everything that he learns. | 再传消息回来 告诉我们他知道的情况 |
[36:44] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[36:53] | You girls can just go in here. | 你们可以去那边 |
[36:57] | Well, you two have your hands full. | 你们俩都很忙 |
[36:59] | Were you just leaving? | 你就离开了吗 |
[37:04] | To be perfectly honest with you, | 对你说句实话 |
[37:07] | the presence of all of them here, | 他们出现在这里 |
[37:08] | it’s–it’s a little much. | 有点过了 |
[37:14] | No. Perhaps it’s for the best. | 不 也许这样也好 |
[37:16] | You should be with your kind. | 你应该和你的同类在一起 |
[37:26] | What the bloody hell was that, huh? | 那是怎么回事 |
[37:30] | You need to calm down now. | 你现在得冷静 |
[37:32] | You almost got me killed. | 你差点害我被杀了 |
[37:34] | Those wolves didn’t just go after Davina. | 那些狼人不只是找达维娜的麻烦 |
[37:35] | They almost attacked me! | 他们差点攻击了我 |
[37:36] | I’m aware. I gave the order. | 我知道 是我下的命令 |
[37:44] | The attack had to look convincing. | 袭击必须看起来很真实 |
[37:46] | Look at my head. | 看看我的头 |
[37:48] | This isn’t gonna heal for weeks! | 这要数周才能恢复 |
[37:51] | I haven’t had a scar in a thousand years! | 我有一千年没留下过伤疤了 |
[37:53] | You’ll live, and more importantly, | 你会活得好好的 更重要的是 |
[37:56] | Davina will feel indebted to you. | 达维娜会觉得亏欠你 |
[37:59] | She will seek you out to apologize | 她会找你出去 为这次 |
[38:00] | for what she perceives as An attack | 她认为是她造成 实则是我计划的袭击 |
[38:02] | she caused as I planned. | 向你道歉 |
[38:04] | Well, I’ve had enough of your plans. | 我受够了你们的计划 |
[38:07] | You stick me in this body, | 你把我困在这具身体里 |
[38:09] | you force me to sneak around like some common toady. | 你强迫我像个马屁精一样去打探消息 |
[38:12] | If this is the grand new life that you planned for me, | 如果这就是你为我计划的新生活 |
[38:13] | then you can have it back! | 那你就收回去吧 |
[38:14] | You are here by my grace, | 你受我的恩典才存在 |
[38:18] | and you will remain by my grace. | 还将继续受我恩典活着 |
[38:21] | Have I made myself clear? | 我说得够清楚了吗 |
[38:23] | Yes, yes. | 是的 |
[38:46] | Your brother was in the attic | 在袭击时 你哥哥 |
[38:47] | during the attack. | 就在阁楼上 |
[38:48] | Finn, tell him what you saw. | 芬恩 告诉他你看到了什么 |
[38:51] | The door was open, the room was empty. | 门开着 房间是空的 |
[38:56] | So, how did Davina | 那么 达维娜是怎样 |
[38:58] | tear apart a pack of vicious wolves? | 把一群邪恶的狼人撕碎的 |
[39:02] | She must have had this weapon with her. | 她一定带着武器 |
[39:04] | What is it– a dark object, | 是什么 黑暗物品 |
[39:06] | a book of spells? | 咒语书 |
[39:09] | Well, I wish I knew. | 我也想知道 |
[39:14] | I was knocked out during the attack. | 袭击时我被敲晕了 |
[39:16] | I never saw a thing. | 我什么都没看到 |
[39:43] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[39:44] | Davina’s nowhere to be found. | 哪儿都找不到达维娜 |
[39:47] | She wasn’t in the attic, | 她不在阁楼 |
[39:48] | wasn’t anywhere near the lycee. | 也不在学校附近 |
[39:50] | I have people looking all over this city. | 我派人在城市里四处找了 |
[39:51] | She is gone. | 她不见了 |
[39:53] | No doubt to protect Mikael while he recovers | 毫无疑问是要在迈克尔恢复 |
[39:55] | from the wounds he sustained. | 受伤期间保护他 |
[39:57] | She’s scared. | 她害怕了 |
[39:59] | What do you expect? | 你还指望会怎样 |
[40:02] | If I discover that you had even the slightest suspicion | 如果我发现她复活了我们的父亲 |
[40:05] | that she brought father back…. | 和你有一丁点关系 |
[40:07] | Yeah. What? | 怎样 |
[40:08] | You gonna threaten me, my people? | 你要威胁我 威胁我的人吗 |
[40:10] | I mean, get in line. The witches hate us, | 先排队去吧 女巫恨我们 |
[40:12] | the wolves can kill us any time they like. | 狼人随时都可以杀死我们 |
[40:14] | I can’t even go into the quarter | 我要进法属区 |
[40:16] | without risking my damn life, | 都得冒着生命危险 |
[40:18] | and I used to run the quarter, | 而我曾经掌控着法属区 |
[40:19] | and now Mikael’s back, | 现在迈克尔回来了 |
[40:21] | the vampire who hunts vampires. | 那个猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼 |
[40:24] | You really think that works in my favor? | 你真的觉得这对我有利吗 |
[40:27] | You want my help finding Davina, | 你想让我帮忙找达维娜 |
[40:29] | I need to know where you stand. | 我就得知道你的立场 |
[40:30] | Now Klaus is on team wolf. | 现在克劳斯和狼人一伙 |
[40:33] | What are you? | 你呢 |
[40:34] | I don’t do teams. | 我不喜欢组队 |
[40:36] | I’m sorry, but that’s not an option. | 抱歉 但这不是选项 |
[40:38] | See, you’re an original. | 你是始祖 |
[40:40] | Every vampire that’s ever been sired | 你曾认祖归忠的每一个吸血鬼 |
[40:42] | is an extension of you and your family. | 都是你和你家族的延续 |
[40:45] | Now you can walk away from that | 你现在可以不管这些 |
[40:47] | and side with Klaus and the wolves, | 和克劳斯和狼人一伙 |
[40:49] | but you’re not one of them, | 但你不是他们的一员 |
[40:52] | and you never will be. | 你永远也不会是 |
[40:55] | You want allies, right? | 你想要同盟 不是吗 |
[40:56] | Look around. | 环视四周 |
[40:58] | This is ground zero for a new vampire community. | 这是一个吸血鬼新社区的起点 |
[41:01] | Now you may think that you’re better than us, | 也许现在你认为自己比我们强 |
[41:03] | but we’re all you got. | 但你只有我们 |
[41:06] | And why would I play benefactor | 我为什么要施恩 |
[41:07] | to a collection of lost children? | 收纳一群迷茫的孩子呢 |
[41:10] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[41:12] | You never were any good with children, | 你从来都没法和孩子好好相处 |
[41:14] | but like it or not, vampires exist because of you. | 但不管你喜不喜欢 吸血鬼因为你而存在 |
[41:21] | And these folks are gonna need your help. | 这些人都会需要你的帮助 |
[41:35] | Her name’s Gia. | 她叫吉娅 |
[41:36] | I fed her my blood a few hours ago. | 数小时前 我给他喝了我的血 |
[41:38] | When she wakes up, she’s gonna need a mentor. | 等她醒来 她需要导师 |
[41:45] | I hope that you do better with her than you did with me. | 我希望你对她能比曾经对我要好 |