| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | This town was my home. I want it back. | 这里曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 | 
| [00:05] | All of your scheming, the enemies that you have made | 你的那些阴谋 你这一生里 | 
| [00:07] | every single day of your miserable life, | 树了那么多敌 | 
| [00:09] | what results did you expect, | 你指望什么结果 | 
| [00:11] | that your child would be born into a happy life? | 你难道觉得你的孩子可以幸福一生 | 
| [00:14] | This was our family’s hope. | 这是我们家的希望 | 
| [00:16] | We need to regain control of the city. | 我们得收回对城市的控制 | 
| [00:18] | You want allies, right? | 你想要同盟 不是吗 | 
| [00:20] | This is ground zero for a new vampire community. | 这是一个吸血鬼新社区的起点 | 
| [00:23] | You may think that you’re better than us. | 也许你认为自己比我们强 | 
| [00:25] | we’re all you got. | 但你只有我们 | 
| [00:26] | We made a deal. | 我们说好了 | 
| [00:27] | He’ll pledge his loyalty to Cassie, | 他向凯茜发誓效忠 | 
| [00:29] | report back, and tell me everything that he learns. | 再传消息回来 告诉我们他知道的情况 | 
| [00:31] | Her name’s Gia. | 她叫吉娅 | 
| [00:33] | She’s the first one that I turned. | 是我转变的第一位吸血鬼 | 
| [00:35] | She’s gonna need a mentor. | 她将需要导师 | 
| [00:36] | We should’ve known our mother would not be bound | 我们应该知道 死亡 | 
| [00:38] | by anything as obvious as death. | 是无法阻止我们母亲的 | 
| [00:39] | 埃丝特 我们挚爱的母亲 | |
| [00:40] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [00:42] | Finn, Kol, we have a family reunion to plan. | 芬恩 科尔 我们可得好好计划家族重聚了 | 
| [01:44] | So… which restaurant is missing a compelled chef? | 你这是把哪家的厨师催眠带到这来了 | 
| [01:48] | It was certainly a card I played in the past, | 以前我是会这么做 | 
| [01:50] | but I had no hand in this. | 但这可不关我的事 | 
| [01:52] | Well, then I guess we have Elijah to thank. | 那我想多半是以利亚了 | 
| [01:54] | This wasn’t my doing. | 也跟我没关系 | 
| [01:56] | Then where did this all come from? | 那这些是从哪儿来的 | 
| [02:12] | What the hell was that? | 那是什么东西 | 
| [02:24] | An invitation from our mother. | 来自我们母亲的邀请 | 
| [02:33] | Now, children, it’s very hot. | 孩子们 很烫的 | 
| [02:36] | Rebekah, Kol, be careful. | 丽贝卡 科尔 小心点 | 
| [02:39] | Where’s Niklaus? | 尼克劳斯去哪了 | 
| [02:45] | Elijah, Finn, where’s your brother? | 以利亚 芬恩 你们的兄弟在哪 | 
| [02:51] | He’s in the woods, mother, hiding. | 他正躲在树林里 母亲 | 
| [03:04] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 | 
| [03:07] | Father said he’s to take me hunting later, | 父亲说他一会带我去狩猎 | 
| [03:11] | but I’m no good, not with him. | 但在他面前 我总做不好 | 
| [03:17] | He gets angry at me. | 他总是生我的气 | 
| [03:22] | I understand. | 我明白 | 
| [03:24] | Do you know what I do when I’m afraid? | 知道我害怕时会做什么吗 | 
| [03:28] | I listen to the starlings. | 我会听鹦鹆叫 | 
| [03:31] | When I was a little girl, | 但我还是小女孩的时候 | 
| [03:33] | my mother taught one of them a tune, | 我母亲教一只鹦鹆学会了一支小调 | 
| [03:36] | and since they mimic each other’s songs, | 它们总会互相模仿 | 
| [03:38] | it spread until every starling in the forest sung it. | 渐渐地整个森林的鹦鹆都学会了这支小调 | 
| [03:45] | When we made this our home, | 当我们在这里安家时 | 
| [03:49] | I brought those same birds to these woods. | 我将那种鸟也带到了这片树林 | 
| [03:53] | Whenever you hear one sing, Niklaus, | 只要你听见任何一只歌唱 尼克劳斯 | 
| [03:55] | remember, I’m with you… | 记住 我就在你身边 | 
| [04:00] | Always and forever. | 直到永远 | 
| [04:13] | It is times like this I’m really glad | 每当这种时候 我就十分庆幸 | 
| [04:14] | that I never knew my mother. | 没机会认识自己的母亲 | 
| [04:16] | We have enough enemies here, | 我们在这的敌人已经够多了 | 
| [04:18] | and now the war for our home | 而如今这场保卫家族之战 | 
| [04:19] | is to be fought against my own family. | 敌人却是我的家人 | 
| [04:21] | Your wretched mother and her disciples | 你那疯子老妈和她的跟班 | 
| [04:23] | tried to put a carving knife through our baby’s heart. | 试图一刀插进我们孩子的心脏 | 
| [04:26] | I will happily add to the body count. | 我很乐意帮你解决他们 | 
| [04:30] | You will do no such thing. | 这么做没用 | 
| [04:33] | Esther is a master in the art of possession. | 埃丝特精通附身之术 | 
| [04:35] | We know whose body she currently inhabits. | 我们清楚她如今占据的躯体 | 
| [04:38] | We must decipher her intentions before she finds a new host. | 但我们必须在她找到新宿主前弄清她的意图 | 
| [04:40] | Well, her last invitation | 上次她的邀请 | 
| [04:42] | was an assassination attempt on all her children. | 是为了杀死她所有的小孩 | 
| [04:44] | I think we can assume her intentions are decidedly foul. | 我想可以预见这次她的动机也绝不单纯 | 
| [04:48] | Well, then we have… | 既然这样 我们还有 | 
| [04:51] | this afternoon to prepare for the worst. | 一个下午的时间来做准备 | 
| [04:59] | Bloom is off the rose, I see. | 看来激情不再了 是吧 | 
| [05:02] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [05:08] | Wondered when you’d show up. | 还在想你什么时候才会出现 | 
| [05:10] | You pupil is waiting. | 你的学生在等着你了 | 
| [05:11] | It’s not like you to shirk your responsibilities. | 逃避责任可不像你的作风 | 
| [05:15] | As you well know, | 你很清楚 | 
| [05:16] | she is not my burden to bear. | 她不是我的责任 | 
| [05:20] | You turned her. You teach her. | 你转化的她 你自己来教 | 
| [05:24] | Why’d you come? | 那你来干什么 | 
| [05:25] | I’m looking for a cooperative witch. | 我再找一个愿意配合的女巫 | 
| [05:28] | I don’t know where Davina is, | 我不知道达维娜在哪 | 
| [05:29] | and, given the fact that she’s got your father on a leash, | 而且鉴于她现在控制着你们的父亲 | 
| [05:31] | I wouldn’t put her in the cooperative category. | 我想她也不会愿意和你合作吧 | 
| [05:33] | Not Davina. | 不是达维娜 | 
| [05:35] | Perhaps another witch on another leash. | 另一个受人控制的女巫 | 
| [05:38] | What makes you think I got another witch? | 你怎么知道我还有别的女巫 | 
| [05:40] | Perhaps the daylight ring on your new librarian. | 或许是你的新图书管理员手上的日光戒指 | 
| [05:43] | Good point. | 有道理 | 
| [05:45] | My memory is a little shaky. | 我记不太清了 | 
| [05:47] | Lucky for you, though, | 但你很幸运 | 
| [05:47] | I know someone who can help. | 我知道还有谁能帮你 | 
| [05:50] | Gia… | 吉娅 | 
| [05:59] | why don’t you take Elijah to meet our friend Lenore? | 不如你带以利亚去见见我们的朋友丽诺尔 | 
| [06:03] | If this is your idea of a joke, | 如果这是你所谓的玩笑 | 
| [06:05] | I can assure you, I’m not amused. | 告诉你 我一定都不觉得有趣 | 
| [06:07] | Oh, there’s nothing funny about what’s going on. | 如今发生的一切都不是玩笑 | 
| [06:09] | Mikael is back, witches causing chaos. | 迈克尔回来了 女巫们正不断惹事 | 
| [06:13] | It just seems like you need all the friends that you can get. | 看起来你需要尽可能多的朋友 | 
| [06:38] | You’re Oliver, correct? | 你是奥利弗 对吗 | 
| [06:41] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 | 
| [06:42] | No, but I am, in fact, the person | 不 但事实上 | 
| [06:46] | you’re meeting with this afternoer. | 我是你今天下午要见的人 | 
| [06:50] | Look. I’m here to meet Cassie. | 我是来见凯西的 | 
| [06:54] | I don’t know who you are, friend, | 我不知道你是谁 朋友 | 
| [06:55] | but you certainly are no teenage girl | 但你看起来绝对不是那位 | 
| [06:58] | that has magic powers. | 拥有魔法的少女 | 
| [06:59] | What a keen observation, friend. | 真敏锐的观察力 朋友 | 
| [07:04] | My name is Vincent, and when you speak to me, | 我叫文森特 当你跟我说话时 | 
| [07:08] | you are, in fact, speaking to Cassie, hmm? | 事实上 你就在跟凯西说话 知道吗 | 
| [07:12] | I offer this as proof. | 以此为证 | 
| [07:24] | So if I decide I don’t want | 如果我决定 我不想 | 
| [07:27] | to answer to number two in chain of command? | 再听命于二把手了 那会如何 | 
| [07:36] | I could make an example of you, | 我会用你杀一儆百 | 
| [07:38] | show your pack what happens | 让你的族人明白 | 
| [07:40] | when Cassie’s requests are denied… | 违抗凯西会有什么下场 | 
| [07:44] | or… | 或者 | 
| [07:47] | we could start again. | 我们可以重头开始 | 
| [07:56] | That ring comes at a price, | 这个戒指是有代价的 | 
| [07:58] | and you’ll begin paying for it today. | 从今天起你就要为此偿还 | 
| [08:15] | And skip the salad course. | 沙拉就免了 | 
| [08:16] | Let’s not make this dreadful evening | 让这可怕的夜晚 | 
| [08:17] | any longer than it needs to be. | 过去的越快越好 | 
| [08:20] | So I guess letting Oliver live paid off. | 看来不少奥利弗还是有好处的 | 
| [08:23] | He just informed me your mother has a partner in crime, | 他刚刚告诉我你妈妈还有个同伙 | 
| [08:26] | another witch. | 也是巫师 | 
| [08:27] | Building alliances in her quest to destroy us, I imagine. | 我猜是为了毁灭我们拉来的联盟吧 | 
| [08:31] | Why does she hate you so much, Klaus? | 她为什么这么恨你 克劳斯 | 
| [08:33] | She had 6 kids. | 她有过6个孩子 | 
| [08:34] | It’s not like she doesn’t have the maternal gene. | 而且她也不像完全没有母性基因的人啊 | 
| [08:37] | 7, actually, and I think at one time, | 其实是7个 而且我想曾经 | 
| [08:41] | she loved us very much. | 她深爱过我们 | 
| [08:46] | One died before I was born. | 我出生前有个孩子死了 | 
| [08:49] | I didn’t know that. | 我并不知道此事 | 
| [08:51] | Years later, my brother Henrik was killed | 几年后 我的弟弟亨里克 | 
| [08:53] | by the werewolves in our village. | 又被村里的狼人杀了 | 
| [08:56] | The loss of another child pushed my mother over the edge. | 再次失去孩子的伤痛击溃了我母亲 | 
| [08:59] | So she used her magic to turn us into immortals. | 于是她用魔法给了我们永生 | 
| [09:05] | I think that’s when she loved us the most, | 我想那时 应该是她最爱我们的时期 | 
| [09:08] | but it was her undoing. | 也正是她毁灭的开始 | 
| [09:11] | It triggered a sequence of events | 这引发了一系列事件 | 
| [09:14] | that led to the reveal of her long-held secret. | 最终揭示了她隐藏许久的秘密 | 
| [09:20] | My birth father was the werewolf | 正是我生父的狼群 | 
| [09:21] | whose pack killed my little brother. | 害死了我的弟弟 | 
| [09:25] | Of course, when Mikael found out, | 当然了 当迈克尔发现此事时 | 
| [09:27] | he murdered my real father, | 他又杀死了我的生父 | 
| [09:30] | and so my mother lost her lover, too. | 于是我母亲又失去了她的爱人 | 
| [09:35] | No wonder she’s crazy. | 怪不得她疯了 | 
| [09:39] | I’m out of my mind having just given away hope. | 只是失去了希望我已经快要崩溃了 | 
| [09:44] | I can’t imagine if she’d actually died. | 真难想象她怎么能面对既成事实的死亡 | 
| [09:50] | You know, my siblings used to tell each other | 我的兄妹们曾经告诉大家 | 
| [09:51] | she didn’t hate us. | 说她并不恨我们 | 
| [09:55] | She hated herself for what we’d become. | 她是因为我们变成了这种怪物而恨自己 | 
| [10:00] | I think they believed that, | 我想他们当时对此是深信不疑的 | 
| [10:01] | even after she tried to kill us all. | 就是在她试图杀掉我们之后也依然相信 | 
| [10:05] | What did you believe? | 那你相信着什么 | 
| [10:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [10:10] | I just knew I wanted her dead. | 我只知道我希望她死掉 | 
| [10:18] | Well, every good story needs a wicked witch. | 每个好故事都少不了坏巫师 | 
| [10:22] | It’ll be all the more satisfying when we melt her. | 这也能让我们杀掉她时有更多快感 | 
| [10:32] | So you’re not much of a talker, huh? | 你好像不怎么爱说话 | 
| [10:36] | No problem. | 没关系 | 
| [10:37] | Last guy I hung out with, he wouldn’t shut up. | 我的上一个男朋友特爱说话 | 
| [10:38] | So I guess I was due for a change. | 我想是该换换口味了 | 
| [10:40] | Your task is to lead me to someone. | 你的任务是带我去见个人 | 
| [10:41] | Let’s just do that, shall we? | 所以别做其他事好吗 | 
| [10:47] | You want to walk in silence, cool, | 你想沉默着走 没问题 | 
| [10:49] | but you’re going the wrong way. | 但问题是你走错路了 | 
| [10:54] | Marcel believes I can instruct you. | 马塞尔认为我可以教导你 | 
| [10:57] | First lesson — | 第一课 | 
| [10:59] | do your best not to waste my time. | 努力做到不浪费我的时间 | 
| [11:18] | Go away. I’m busy. | 走开 我在忙 | 
| [11:20] | Just blatantly practicing magic, I see. | 公然练习魔法啊 真好 | 
| [11:23] | Herbal remedies for a neighbor who lost her insurance, | 是为没有医保的邻居疗伤的草药 | 
| [11:26] | but my guess is, an original ain’t here to talk neighborhood gossip. | 但我想一位始祖恐怕不是来聊家常的吧 | 
| [11:29] | I have a favor to ask you. | 我想请你帮忙 | 
| [11:30] | Quarter is crawling with witches. | 区里不缺巫师吧 | 
| [11:31] | Go ask one of them. | 去找他们帮忙 | 
| [11:34] | Don’t typically ask favors of my enemies. | 我不是很习惯向敌人求助 | 
| [11:39] | So you come across the river to bother me. | 所以你费劲的过河来打搅我吗 | 
| [11:42] | It’s unfortunate, isn’t it? | 很不幸 不是吗 | 
| [11:44] | Bureaucracy has not been kind | 官僚主义好像没给你们 | 
| [11:47] | to your community. | 社区带来福利 | 
| [11:49] | Those tax incentives on local businesses, | 当地贸易的税收鼓励 | 
| [11:51] | been stalling for months. | 好像拖了几个月了吧 | 
| [11:53] | Of course, a persuasive person | 当然了 有说服力的人 | 
| [11:55] | could potentially remove any red tape. | 也许可以让这繁文缛节减少一点 | 
| [11:59] | I’m listening. | 有点意思 | 
| [12:01] | A certain someone — let’s say, a witch– | 有个人 有个巫师吧 | 
| [12:05] | has a troublesome tendency of jumping into other bodies. | 带来了点麻烦 喜欢附进不同身体 | 
| [12:08] | When she does so again, | 下次她再这么做时 | 
| [12:10] | I’d like to know into whom she jumps. | 我想要知道她附身的是谁 | 
| [12:13] | Soul branding. | 灵魂烙印 | 
| [12:14] | It’s a sacrificial spell. | 献祭咒语 | 
| [12:17] | I’m gonna need an item that’s been spelled by the witch in question | 我需要一样这位巫师施与过咒语的物品 | 
| [12:21] | and a python. | 还要一条蟒蛇 | 
| [12:24] | I shall retrieve the enchanted item. | 我会去取施咒之物 | 
| [12:26] | My partner will take care of the python. | 至于蟒蛇 我的同伴会负责 | 
| [12:28] | Ew. What? | 什么 | 
| [12:31] | Second lesson of the day — | 今天的第二课 | 
| [12:32] | acquisition through mind compulsion. | 精神控制取物 | 
| [12:36] | How the hell do I do mind compulsion? | 精神控制要怎么做啊 | 
| [12:49] | Can I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 | 
| [12:58] | I’m most certain that you can. | 我很确定你能 | 
| [13:09] | Let me guess. You need a favor. | 让我猜猜 你需要我帮忙 | 
| [13:12] | Painless one, I promise. | 很简单 我保证 | 
| [13:16] | There was a necklace I gave you a long time ago. | 很久以前我给过你一条项链 | 
| [13:19] | It was a leather strap with a metal bird on the end. | 皮质的带子上挂着一个金属鸟 | 
| [13:23] | Yeah. You gave it to me when I turned 11. | 没错 我11岁时你给我的 | 
| [13:26] | You remember. | 你还记得啊 | 
| [13:31] | Mikael is back. | 迈克尔回来了 | 
| [13:32] | Elijah is babbling on about family drama. | 以利亚总唠叨着家庭闹剧 | 
| [13:36] | And you are here looking for antique jewelry. | 你又来找古董首饰 | 
| [13:45] | Come here, Klaus. | 过来 克劳斯 | 
| [13:51] | Birds are sacred to the Vikings. | 鸟是维京人的圣兽 | 
| [13:54] | It’s how we find land. | 它带领我们找到了陆地 | 
| [13:56] | It’s how your father and I found our home here. | 它带领我和你父亲在这儿找到了家园 | 
| [14:00] | Here. | 给你 | 
| [14:02] | If ever you are lost or scared | 不论何时 当你害怕 当你迷失 | 
| [14:05] | or in need of me, | 或者当你需要我 | 
| [14:07] | just clasp the bird and I will come. | 只要紧紧握住它 我就会来找你 | 
| [14:11] | Do the others get one? | 其他人也有吗 | 
| [14:16] | I love all my children, | 我爱我的每个孩子 | 
| [14:20] | but you, niklaus, you’re the most special. | 但你 尼克劳斯 你是最特别的一个 | 
| [14:25] | That is why I’m giving this to you | 所以我给你这个 | 
| [14:28] | and you alone. | 而且只给你一个人 | 
| [14:31] | Promise me you will wear it always. | 向我保证你会永远带着它 | 
| [14:35] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [14:40] | Your father may teach you to hunt, | 你父亲也许能教你打猎 | 
| [14:42] | but I shall teach you to win the heart | 但我可以教你怎么赢得 | 
| [14:44] | of the prettiest girl in the village. | 最美的那个女孩的心 | 
| [14:53] | Where’s your starling necklace? | 你的鹦鹆项链呢 | 
| [14:56] | Oh, must’ve fallen off. | 肯定是掉了 | 
| [14:58] | You need to find it now, immediately. | 你得找到它 马上 | 
| [15:00] | It’s all right, mother. I found it. | 没事的 母亲 我找到它了 | 
| [15:08] | You owe a great thank-you to your brother, don’t you? | 你应该好好谢谢你哥哥 不是吗 | 
| [15:15] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 | 
| [15:17] | Thank you, Finn. | 谢谢你 芬恩 | 
| [15:25] | Do I even want to know why you’re asking | 你现在突然想要一个你母亲 | 
| [15:26] | for a necklace that your mother gave you? | 给你的项链有什么好理由吗 | 
| [15:29] | Believe me, Marcel, you want no part in the latest chapter | 相信我 马塞尔 你绝不会想知道 | 
| [15:32] | of our sprawling family saga. | 我们诡异的家族故事的续章的 | 
| [15:38] | Thank you for holding on to this. | 谢谢你一直保存着它 | 
| [15:43] | I’ve heard from Kol. | 科尔有消息来 | 
| [15:44] | He’s still looking for the young witch. | 他还在找那个年轻的巫师 | 
| [15:46] | I imagine he’ll find her soon enough. | 我想他很快就能找到她 | 
| [15:48] | A shame he’ll miss dinner, | 他要错过晚宴了 真可惜 | 
| [15:49] | although it is best that his new identity remains unknown. | 不过他的新身份还是保密为好 | 
| [15:53] | This new witch you’ve brought me, | 你最近抓来的这个女巫 | 
| [15:55] | Lenore, she seems rather stubborn. | 丽诺尔 她脾气挺倔的 | 
| [15:58] | Mother, I’d be happy to open her up to new possibilities. | 母亲 我很乐意撬开她的嘴 | 
| [16:02] | Have Oliver handle her. | 交给奥利弗处理吧 | 
| [16:03] | Your means of persuasion will be needed for dinner. | 今天的晚宴还需要你那劝服人的本领 | 
| [16:07] | Have we received any response to our invitation? | 我们的邀请有回应了吗 | 
| [16:09] | I imagine your message had quite the effect. | 你的消息已经奏效了 | 
| [16:11] | Both he and Elijah have been on the move all day. | 他和以利亚一整天忙得够呛 | 
| [16:16] | Of course. Clever boys. | 那是自然 机灵的孩子 | 
| [16:19] | Make sure you’re ready for them this evening. | 确保你已经做好了准备今晚面对他们的 | 
| [16:22] | I’ve handled everything exactly as you’ve instructed. | 你的每条指示我都照做了 | 
| [16:24] | I’d expect nothing less from you, Finn. | 我对你别无所求 芬恩 | 
| [16:36] | You torture your own? | 你亲自拷问她吗 | 
| [16:37] | I persuade. | 是劝服她 | 
| [16:43] | I’d like for you to do the same. | 我想让你来劝服她 | 
| [16:47] | She had some visitors earlier today. | 早些时候有人来找她 | 
| [16:52] | I’d like to know what they wanted. | 我想知道那些人想干什么 | 
| [17:01] | Don’t dally. | 别偷懒 | 
| [17:05] | Marcel’s witch is being held captive in the quarter. | 马塞尔的女巫在法属区被活捉 | 
| [17:08] | Oh, perfect. | 好极了 | 
| [17:09] | Mother is a step ahead of us, as usual. | 母亲又如常快了我们一步 | 
| [17:11] | Oliver is with her. | 奥利弗跟她在一起 | 
| [17:12] | I’ll go, and I’ll get her to do the spell, | 我去找她 让她完成咒语 | 
| [17:14] | but I need the necklace. | 我需要那个项链 | 
| [17:15] | I don’t like this… | 我不希望… | 
| [17:15] | No. You don’t get to ignore me for days | 不必 你不必无视我好几天 | 
| [17:17] | and suddenly act like you’re concerned, Elijah. | 然后突然假装很关心我 以利亚 | 
| [17:19] | Just for once, please, will you trust me | 能不能相信我一次 | 
| [17:21] | that I will do something and it will get done? | 我能有所作为 完成好任务 | 
| [17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:34] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [17:36] | – I don’t want to hear– – there’s something else. | -我不想听 -还有一件事 | 
| [17:39] | A disciple of Marcel’s was instructed to fetch another ingredient. | 我命令马塞尔的手下去取另一种原料 | 
| [17:42] | Ask for Gia. | 找吉娅要 | 
| [17:46] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [17:52] | What’s going on with your two? | 你们两个是怎么了 | 
| [17:54] | Nothing. | 没怎么 | 
| [17:57] | She’s stronger. That’s all that matters. | 她变得更强了 这才是最重要的 | 
| [18:01] | A snake. | 一条蛇 | 
| [18:02] | That was my big lesson of the day– | 这就是我今天的重点训练 | 
| [18:04] | Snake fetching. | 捉蛇 | 
| [18:05] | Hold on. You compelled yourself a snake? | 等等 你意念控制自己去捉蛇吗 | 
| [18:07] | No, I stole the damn thing. | 不 我偷了那鬼玩意 | 
| [18:10] | Captain condescension didn’t feel the need | 谦谦公子觉得 | 
| [18:12] | to cover the mind control chapter in today’s lesson. | 今天没必要学习意念控制 | 
| [18:14] | Did you even try? | 你自己试过吗 | 
| [18:17] | I don’t even know where to start trying, Marcel. | 我都不知道该从何试起 马塞尔 | 
| [18:22] | Why Elijah? I’m not stupid. | 为什么是以利亚 我不笨 | 
| [18:25] | You want something from him. | 你想从他那里得到什么 | 
| [18:27] | I just can’t guess the reason you think | 我只是想不明白 为什么你觉得 | 
| [18:28] | I’m the way to get it. | 我能帮你达成心愿 | 
| [18:31] | Actually, I want something for him, | 事实上 是我想为他做些事 | 
| [18:33] | and it’s the same thing that I want for you. | 这跟我想为你做的是一样的 | 
| [18:35] | Which is what? | 是什么 | 
| [18:37] | This. Us. Our new community. | 这一切 我们 我们的新社区 | 
| [18:41] | Look. I learned my lesson the hard way. | 听着 我有过最惨痛的教训 | 
| [18:43] | You can’t make your way in this town | 在这座城市里 你寸步难行 | 
| [18:44] | unless you have an original looking out for you. | 除非有始祖吸血鬼罩着你 | 
| [18:47] | Klaus is so fixated on those wolves, | 克劳斯只关心狼人 | 
| [18:49] | and Elijah is so wrapped up in centuries | 以利亚几个世纪以来 | 
| [18:51] | of his family’s old crap that he can’t see it, | 只知道埋首于家族的烂事 所以他不懂 | 
| [18:53] | but we need him. | 但我们需要他 | 
| [18:54] | We need him to see us as family, too. | 需要他将我们视为家人 | 
| [19:01] | I couldn’t even get my own family to care about me. | 连我自己的家人都不关心我 | 
| [19:07] | How am I supposed to win him over? | 我要怎么让他关心我 | 
| [19:11] | I’ve known that man 200 years. | 我认识那家伙两百年了 | 
| [19:13] | He’s cranky. He’s fussy. | 他脾气古怪 极其挑剔 | 
| [19:16] | He can ride your last nerve, | 他能挑战你的忍耐底线 | 
| [19:19] | but he has an Achilles’ heel, ok? | 但他有一个致命弱点 | 
| [19:23] | He can’t help trying to fix what’s broken. | 他总是忍不住要去修补破碎的东西 | 
| [19:29] | You don’t need to be anything other than what you already are– | 你只需做自己 不必改变 | 
| [19:33] | Someone who needs his help. | 你就是需要他帮助的人 | 
| [19:46] | Are these outfits really necessary? | 真的有必要穿得这么正式吗 | 
| [19:48] | Appears as though we’re showing respect, Niklaus. | 穿着代表尊敬 尼克劳斯 | 
| [19:51] | Mother will be more likely to surrender her true intentions. | 母亲会更愿意吐露真实意图 | 
| [19:54] | Well, I doubt her guard will drop | 我很怀疑她是否会放松警惕 | 
| [19:55] | just because I’m dressed like a bloody lawyer. | 因为我穿得像个该死的律师 | 
| [19:57] | We need every advantage we can get, Niklaus. | 我们必须发挥一切优势 尼克劳斯 | 
| [20:00] | You always did excel at diplomacy. | 在外交方面 你真是出类拔萃 | 
| [20:02] | Just know if she tries anything, | 要是她敢有什么动作 | 
| [20:04] | I’ll tear her new body to pieces. | 我就把她这具身体撕得粉碎 | 
| [20:09] | You two haven’t changed a bit. | 你们俩还真是一点儿没变 | 
| [20:14] | Linens and silk can’t disguise your pathetic self-loathing, and you, | 华丽衣服掩盖不了你们自我厌恶的本性 | 
| [20:21] | despite the arrogant facade, | 傲慢的外表下 | 
| [20:22] | you’re still the same paranoid little boy | 你仍旧是那个偏执的小男孩 | 
| [20:25] | full of hate and fear. | 满腔仇恨和恐惧 | 
| [20:36] | Forgive me. | 请见谅 | 
| [20:39] | I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure. | 我不记得曾有幸见过你 | 
| [20:42] | You mean, you don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我吗 | 
| [20:46] | So much for the unbreakable bonds of family, huh? | 牢不可破的家庭纽带也不过如此嘛 | 
| [20:50] | Always and forever, indeed. | 直到永远 还真是如此 | 
| [20:53] | It’s been a long time… | 好久不见 | 
| [20:57] | Finn. | 芬恩 | 
| [21:01] | Now that the introductions are out of the way, | 开场白也说得差不多了 | 
| [21:05] | let’s eat. | 晚宴开始吧 | 
| [21:14] | They worked her over pretty good. | 她们把她折磨得够惨的 | 
| [21:16] | We need to get her out of here. | 我们得救她出去 | 
| [21:18] | What? Well, then what? | 什么 然后呢 | 
| [21:21] | They’ll know that I let her go. | 他们会知道我放她走了 | 
| [21:23] | Look. You asked me to infiltrate Cassie’s coven. | 听着 你让我潜入凯西的女巫族群 | 
| [21:25] | I’m not gonna blow my cover | 我才不会为了个老丑女巫 | 
| [21:26] | for some has-been, hippie witch, | 而暴露自己 | 
| [21:29] | no offense. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [21:32] | I guess we could always make it look like you got jumped, | 我们可以伪装成你被偷袭了 | 
| [21:34] | tell Cassie that Lenore got rescued by her people. | 告诉凯西 丽诺尔是被她自己的人救了 | 
| [21:37] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [21:38] | You want to beat the hell out of me, | 你准备把我往死里揍 | 
| [21:40] | make it look convincing? | 看起来比较有说服力 | 
| [21:41] | Oh, I can’t say I won’t enjoy it. | 我应该会很享受的 | 
| [21:46] | Ok. Just– | 好吧 | 
| [21:48] | Just not the face, ok? | 别打脸 好吗 | 
| [21:54] | What an aromatic bordeaux. | 好香的波多尔[葡萄酒] | 
| [21:57] | Well, it was a challenge to find a good pairing. | 要找配这酒的东西可不容易 | 
| [22:00] | What wine goes well with treachery? | 什么酒配背叛好呢 | 
| [22:02] | Don’t pout, brother. | 别生气 弟弟 | 
| [22:04] | Tonight is meant to be a happy occasion. | 今晚应该和和乐乐 | 
| [22:11] | What, exactly, are we celebrating? | 我们到底在庆祝什么 | 
| [22:14] | Well, my return, of course. | 当然是我的回归 | 
| [22:16] | Remember, I spent 900 years, right, | 记得吗 差不多900年了吧 | 
| [22:20] | lying daggered in a box. | 我一直躺在棺材里 | 
| [22:23] | I’m rather enjoying this new body, | 我挺喜欢这具新身体的 | 
| [22:26] | strolling about your lovely city | 在你们这座被你们当做家的 | 
| [22:28] | that you’ve made your home. | 可爱的城市漫步 | 
| [22:30] | Do tell me, what’d I miss? | 告诉我 我错过了什么 | 
| [22:34] | Regale me | 让我了解 | 
| [22:36] | with your contributions to society– medicine, | 你对社会的贡献 医学的 | 
| [22:40] | philosophy, art– | 哲学的 艺术的 | 
| [22:44] | Or have you two merely cut a path | 亦或者你们两人这么久以来只是 | 
| [22:47] | of destruction across time? | 开辟出毁灭的道路 | 
| [22:49] | The last time we met, | 上次我们见面 | 
| [22:50] | you were helping our mother | 你是在帮助妈妈 | 
| [22:51] | try to annihilate the lot of us. | 消灭我们 | 
| [22:53] | Let’s not throw stones in glass houses. | 我们就不要批评别人了 | 
| [22:55] | Are we expecting another guest? | 我们还有一位客人吗 | 
| [22:57] | Mother will sit at the head, | 母亲会坐在那里 | 
| [23:01] | and as for the seat across from me, | 至于我对面的位置 | 
| [23:04] | That’s reserved for another of our clan. | 是为我们家族另一位而保留的 | 
| [23:06] | Care to wager an educated guess? | 愿意据理推测猜猜是谁吗 | 
| [23:10] | How about a paranoid one? | 说是偏执狂怎么样 | 
| [23:12] | Well, there’s no way | 科尔极其自负 | 
| [23:13] | Kol would listen to anything other than his ego. | 绝不会听从任何人的话 | 
| [23:15] | And yet our mother has made | 然而我们的母亲 | 
| [23:16] | such a compelling argument that even he, | 定下了令人叹服的约定 即使是他 | 
| [23:19] | the wildest of us Mikaelsons, | 迈克尔森家族最狂野的 | 
| [23:21] | has seen the error of his ways | 也认识到自己的错误 | 
| [23:23] | and accepted his new form with vigor. | 并接受了他的新样子 | 
| [23:28] | Change, dear brothers, | 改变 亲爱的兄弟们 | 
| [23:31] | is inevitable. | 是必然的 | 
| [23:33] | You would dare face us as a mortal? | 你胆敢以人类之躯面对我们 | 
| [23:38] | The only thing inevitable is your death. | 唯一必然的就是你的死亡 | 
| [23:48] | I suppose the honor of carving should go to the oldest. | 我想这一刀应该刺向最老的那位 | 
| [23:55] | We have much to discuss. | 我们有许多要讨论的 | 
| [23:59] | It’s gonna be ok, I promise. | 没事的 我保证 | 
| [24:02] | What’s your dog in this fight? | 这次争斗中你的狗是谁 | 
| [24:04] | You’re not a Mikaelson. | 你不是迈克尔森家族的 | 
| [24:05] | I sort of am in spirit. | 我在精神上算是 | 
| [24:08] | The werewolf mother. | 狼人母亲 | 
| [24:09] | Turned witch rescuer, apparently. | 显然 变成了女巫的救助者 | 
| [24:12] | Listen. Can we do the spell, or not? | 听着 我们能施咒语吗 | 
| [24:14] | After what that bitch and her lackey did to me, | 在那贱人和她的狗腿子对我做了这些事之后 | 
| [24:17] | I’ll do any spell you want. | 你想要什么咒语我都可以施 | 
| [24:20] | I’m rather enjoying my evening. | 我宁愿好好享受我的夜晚 | 
| [24:21] | And I’d enjoy you getting to the point. | 而我希望你直入重点 | 
| [24:24] | I had 900 years to learn to be patient, | 我用了900年来学会耐心 | 
| [24:29] | although I am curious | 尽管我很好奇 | 
| [24:30] | why you kept me daggered in a box for so long. | 你为什么用匕首把我封住关在棺材里那么久 | 
| [24:33] | You were daggered for being an ever-simpering sycophant. | 你被匕首封住是因为你一直都是皮笑肉不笑的马屁精 | 
| [24:37] | Did mother bring you back from the dead | 母亲让你死而复生 | 
| [24:39] | so you could wash her knickers? | 是为了让你帮她洗内裤的吗 | 
| [24:40] | She raised me because I was treated unfairly, | 她唤醒我是因为我被不公平地对待了 | 
| [24:43] | cheated out of all but the smallest portion of my life. | 剥夺了我绝大部分的生命 | 
| [24:47] | Elijah, I can understand such cruelty coming from him, | 以利亚 我能理解他做出的残忍行为 | 
| [24:51] | but I always thought of you | 但我一直都认为你是 | 
| [24:52] | as being the compassionate one. | 极富同情心的 | 
| [24:55] | What did I do to deserve you turning your back on me? | 我做了什么 值得让你置我于不顾 | 
| [24:58] | Were you afraid of Niklaus? | 你是害怕尼克劳斯吗 | 
| [25:00] | Are you still, | 你现在还怕他吗 | 
| [25:02] | or perhaps jealousy is why you kept me locked in a box. | 又或许你是因为嫉妒才把我关在棺材里 | 
| [25:05] | You coveted the duties of the eldest brother, | 你渴望实现长兄的职责 | 
| [25:08] | in which case, you had near on a millennium | 因此 你用了一千年的时间 | 
| [25:10] | to fix the problems of this family | 解决这个家族的问题 | 
| [25:12] | and instead produced 9 centuries of failure. | 却制造了九百年的失败 | 
| [25:17] | You might reside– somewhat parasitically, | 你也许居住在 以某种寄生的方式 | 
| [25:20] | I might add– in another body, | 在我看来 另一个身体里 | 
| [25:22] | but let me assure you, in 900 years, | 但我敢说 900年里 | 
| [25:25] | your tedious sentiments remain quite the same. | 你乏味的情绪依旧如此 | 
| [25:30] | You see, Finn, | 你瞧 芬恩 | 
| [25:32] | like father, | 和父亲一样 | 
| [25:33] | you’ve always despised our supernatural existence. | 你一直瞧不起我们超自然的存在 | 
| [25:36] | Father, of course, slaughtered | 父亲 当然 屠杀 | 
| [25:39] | and consumed his own, whereas you, | 猎杀自己的亲生骨肉 而你 | 
| [25:41] | you became pretentious and dull, | 你变得矫饰无趣 | 
| [25:43] | much like this meal. | 如同这顿晚宴 | 
| [25:44] | I will not ask you again. | 我不会再问第二遍 | 
| [25:47] | Where is mother? | 母亲在哪 | 
| [25:49] | Ah, my darling son, | 我亲爱的儿子 | 
| [25:53] | I’ve missed you, too. | 我也很想你 | 
| [26:09] | So will this take long? | 这要花很久吗 | 
| [26:11] | You want me to soul brand the resurrected spirit | 你想让我将灵魂烙在一个1000多岁 | 
| [26:13] | of a 1,000-year-old witch. | 女巫复活的灵魂上 | 
| [26:15] | It’s best I take my time and do it right. | 我最好能够慢慢来 用正确的方式来做 | 
| [26:19] | For what it’s worth, I’m sorry. | 不管怎样 我很抱歉 | 
| [26:21] | No one should ever have to lose a child. | 没有人应该失去孩子 | 
| [26:23] | No. No one should. | 是的 | 
| [26:29] | You have the talisman? | 你有护身符吗 | 
| [26:31] | Yeah. | 有 | 
| [26:34] | So how does this work? | 这样怎么做 | 
| [26:36] | You brand Esther with the spell, | 你用咒语给埃斯特打上烙印 | 
| [26:38] | and then what? | 然后呢 | 
| [26:39] | The next time she jumps into a body, | 下一次她换入身体 | 
| [26:40] | she’ll be marked with a distinctive symbol | 就会在手背上 | 
| [26:42] | on the back of her hand. | 有个特殊的标记 | 
| [26:44] | This way, you always know who she is. | 这样 你就可以认出她是谁了 | 
| [26:46] | We still don’t know why she’s here. | 我们还是不知道她为什么来 | 
| [26:48] | When Esther held you captive, | 埃斯特俘获你时 | 
| [26:49] | did she give you any idea why she’s doing all this? | 她有没有说过她为什么要这么做呢 | 
| [26:52] | Love. | 爱 | 
| [26:55] | How hard did they hit you? | 他们打你打得有多重 | 
| [26:58] | What besides love | 除了爱 | 
| [27:00] | inspires such pain and cruelty? | 还有什么能激发出如此的痛苦和残忍 | 
| [27:05] | And Esther… | 埃斯特 | 
| [27:16] | Her love is… | 她的爱 | 
| [27:18] | very, very strong. | 非常非常强大 | 
| [27:22] | Why don’t you say what you came here to say | 你为什么不直接说出你想说的话 | 
| [27:24] | so this wretched night can end. | 这样令人苦恼的夜晚就可以结束了 | 
| [27:27] | It pains me that you and Elijah | 你和以利亚用如此鄙弃的 | 
| [27:29] | look at me with such disdain. | 眼神看着我 让我很心痛 | 
| [27:32] | I wish you could see that my every action | 我希望你们能看出我的每一个举动 | 
| [27:34] | has been to protect you. | 都是在保护你们 | 
| [27:36] | You actually believe that, don’t you? | 你真这么认为 是吗 | 
| [27:39] | I knew you were a liar, | 我知道你是个骗子 | 
| [27:41] | but now I see you’re utterly delusional. | 但现在我明白你完全就是妄想症 | 
| [27:42] | If you can, forget the hatred that you cling to | 如果可以 忘记你坚持的仇恨 | 
| [27:45] | and remember all the times I’ve mended and healed you. | 想想那些我治愈你的时候 | 
| [27:50] | Elijah, do you recall the day Niklaus | 以利亚 你还记得尼克劳斯 | 
| [27:52] | challenged your father to a duel? | 向你们父亲挑战要求决斗的那天吗 | 
| [27:55] | Did I leave your brother to die alone? | 我有没有让你弟弟独自死去 | 
| [27:58] | What did I say when you came to me | 你来找我 请我帮他时 | 
| [28:00] | and asked me to help him? | 我说了什么 | 
| [28:03] | That you would rather die | 你宁愿死去 | 
| [28:05] | than to watch any of your children suffer. | 也不愿看着你的孩子受苦 | 
| [28:12] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [28:13] | I challenged him. | 我挑战了他 | 
| [28:15] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 | 
| [28:16] | I thought if I could just best him just once, | 我想如果我能打败他一次 | 
| [28:19] | he would see that I’m worthy. | 他就能看到我是有价值的 | 
| [28:20] | You need to hold still. | 你得保持不动 | 
| [28:30] | Niklaus, calm down. | 尼克劳斯 冷静 | 
| [28:34] | Everything is going to be fine. | 一切都会好的 | 
| [28:37] | He laughed at my challenge. | 他嘲笑了我对他的挑战 | 
| [28:39] | He said he would take this from me | 他说在他打败我之后 | 
| [28:42] | as a prize after defeating me. | 他会将这个作为战利品拿走 | 
| [28:45] | We began to fight, | 我们开始打斗 | 
| [28:47] | and he knocked me down. | 将我击倒 | 
| [28:49] | He cut the bird from my neck, | 从我脖子里把鸟割走 | 
| [28:52] | and I grew so angry, | 我就变得非常愤怒 | 
| [28:56] | I hit him again and again, | 我一次又一次击打他 | 
| [29:00] | and then I cut him. | 然后我就割伤了他 | 
| [29:05] | What happened next? | 然后呢 | 
| [29:06] | The look on his face, | 他脸上的表情 | 
| [29:09] | I’d never seen it before, | 我从没见过 | 
| [29:13] | And I was so proud. | 我非常骄傲 | 
| [29:16] | Mother, I held this up | 母亲 我握着这个 | 
| [29:21] | to show him I had kept my prize, | 向他证明我留住了我的宝贝 | 
| [29:24] | and then he– | 然后他 | 
| [29:26] | Why would– | 为什么 | 
| [29:27] | Your father in his rage | 你的父亲充满愤怒 | 
| [29:31] | struck you with his sword. | 用剑刺伤你 | 
| [29:33] | I wouldn’t let him take this from me. | 我绝不会让他从我这里夺走这个 | 
| [29:37] | It was your gift to me. | 这是你给我的礼物 | 
| [29:39] | You’re a good boy, Niklaus. | 你是个好孩子 尼克劳斯 | 
| [29:43] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的事情 | 
| [29:46] | The necklace. | 项链 | 
| [29:53] | It wasn’t a spell to protect me. | 不是保护我的咒语 | 
| [29:56] | Promise me you will wear it always. | 向我保证 你会一直都戴着它 | 
| [30:01] | It made me weak. | 它让我虚弱 | 
| [30:02] | I sought to protect you from yourself. | 我试图保护你免受自己伤害 | 
| [30:06] | If you would’ve killed your father | 如果你在那场决斗中 | 
| [30:07] | in that duel or anyone else | 杀了你父亲或是生活里 | 
| [30:08] | over the course of your life, | 其他人 | 
| [30:10] | you would’ve activated your curse. | 你就会激活诅咒 | 
| [30:12] | You ruined me. | 你毁了我 | 
| [30:14] | You left me to suffer at the hands of a father | 你让我在只在乎力量的父亲手中 | 
| [30:16] | who valued only strength. | 痛苦折磨 | 
| [30:17] | I kept you from becoming a beast | 我尽可能竭尽全力让你 | 
| [30:19] | for as long as I possibly could. | 不要变成野兽 | 
| [30:21] | Oh, you lied to me | 你骗了我 | 
| [30:23] | to hide your own transgressions | 因为你的恐惧 | 
| [30:24] | because of your own fear! | 就向我隐瞒你自己的罪行 | 
| [30:26] | My whole life, | 我这一辈子 | 
| [30:27] | I sought the approval | 我寻求那个我自以为 | 
| [30:28] | I was denied by the man I thought was my father. | 是我父亲却一直拒绝承认我的男人的认可 | 
| [30:31] | You turned me into the weakling he hated! | 你让我变成了他憎恨的弱者 | 
| [30:34] | Look at me! | 看着我 | 
| [30:35] | You rant, and you rage about the monster I’ve become, | 你痛骂 盛怒 我变成的怪物 | 
| [30:38] | but you, mother, | 但你 母亲 | 
| [30:41] | You are the author of everything I am. | 是你让我变成了后来的我 | 
| [31:10] | She’s gone. | 她不在了 | 
| [31:17] | Where is she? | 她在哪 | 
| [31:43] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 | 
| [31:47] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [31:49] | You sure? | 你确定 | 
| [31:50] | Just getting my bearings. | 只是在辨认我的方位 | 
| [31:55] | The mark. | 标记 | 
| [32:00] | It’s you, isn’t it? | 是你吧 | 
| [32:03] | Esther. | 埃斯特 | 
| [32:11] | Where is our mother? | 我们母亲在哪 | 
| [32:13] | Where am I? | 我在哪 | 
| [32:15] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 | 
| [32:18] | Leave her. | 别管她 | 
| [32:20] | She’s a puppet. | 她只是个傀儡 | 
| [32:23] | Niklaus, look at her. | 尼克劳斯 你看她 | 
| [32:24] | She has absolutely no idea. | 她根本不知道 | 
| [32:27] | What are you talking about? Who are you? | 你在说什么 你是谁 | 
| [32:29] | Shut up. Stop talking right now. | 闭嘴 从现在开始不许说话 | 
| [32:36] | Our mother orchestrates this entire evening | 我们的母亲精心安排了这一晚上 | 
| [32:40] | just to torture us and then simply vanishes. | 只是为了折磨我们然后凭空消失 | 
| [32:46] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [32:49] | What if we are not the only minds | 也许我们不是今晚唯一 | 
| [32:50] | she was hoping to poison tonight? | 她想要毒害的人 | 
| [32:58] | Go ahead. You can answer it. | 接吧 你可以接的 | 
| [33:02] | Elijah, I’m at lenore’s shop. | 以利亚 我在丽诺尔的店里 | 
| [33:06] | That’ll be enough. | 够了 | 
| [33:08] | They’re gonna come for me. | 他们会来找我的 | 
| [33:10] | My darling, | 亲爱的 | 
| [33:12] | it’s been the idea all along. | 这就是真正的计划 | 
| [33:14] | Why would she want Hayley? | 她为什么想要海莉 | 
| [33:16] | To kill her, to punish us, | 杀了她 惩罚我们 | 
| [33:18] | to learn the truth about the child, | 了解孩子的真相 | 
| [33:19] | for one of any number of reasons, | 许多理由之一 | 
| [33:21] | all of which will be rendered moot | 这些理由在我把她 | 
| [33:22] | when I send her screaming back to hell. | 送回地狱时 都会变得毫无意义 | 
| [33:25] | It’s so lovely to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 | 
| [33:28] | Tell me, do my sons ever acknowledge | 告诉我 我的儿子们知不知道 | 
| [33:31] | the good you bring into their lives? | 你给他们的生活带来的好 | 
| [33:33] | After all, it was you who gave them hope. | 毕竟 是你给了他们希望 | 
| [33:37] | The promise of a child shows us all | 孩子的承诺 让我们都看到了 | 
| [33:39] | the possibilities of a future that could be. | 为了的可能性 | 
| [33:43] | Children are meant to save us | 孩子注定是拯救我们 | 
| [33:45] | from the worest parts of who we are, | 脱离最糟糕的自己 | 
| [33:48] | a truth that makes my own circumstances | 真相会让我自己的情况 | 
| [33:50] | all the more tragic, | 变得更加悲惨 | 
| [33:52] | wouldn’t you say? | 你说呢 | 
| [33:53] | I don’t pity you, Esther. | 我不同情你 埃斯特 | 
| [33:57] | It’s a terrible thing for a mother to fail her child, | 母亲让孩子失望 真的很糟糕 | 
| [34:03] | as you well know… | 你很了解 | 
| [34:06] | but now I offer you freedom, | 但现在 我给你自由 | 
| [34:09] | the gift of a new body, | 给你新的身躯 | 
| [34:11] | freedom from being a hybrid. | 不必再做混血儿 | 
| [34:15] | I have the ability to return to you | 我有能力将你所有失去的一切 | 
| [34:17] | all that you have lost, Hayley, | 还给你 海莉 | 
| [34:20] | to make it so you can have a family of your own, | 这样你就能拥有自己的家庭 | 
| [34:23] | more children of your own. | 更多的孩子 | 
| [34:30] | wouldn’t that be nice? | 那样难道不好吗 | 
| [34:32] | I assume I have the misfortune of speaking to my mother. | 我想我不幸要和我母亲说话 | 
| [34:38] | You hide behind your spells like a coward. | 你像一个懦夫一样躲在咒语背后 | 
| [34:41] | I did not come here to wage war. | 我来这里不是为了发动战争 | 
| [34:47] | Everything you do is an act of war. | 你所做的一切都像是战争的行为 | 
| [34:51] | If you touch her, so help me– | 如果你碰她 那么拜托 | 
| [34:53] | Hayley is free to go. | 海莉可以自由离开 | 
| [34:54] | I’ve spoken my piece. | 我说过我的条件了 | 
| [34:55] | She knows why I’m here. | 她知道我为什么在这里 | 
| [34:59] | I have come to heal our family, Elijah. | 我是来治愈我们的家 以利亚 | 
| [35:02] | Well, that’s a grim sentiment coming from you. | 真是多么无情的情感 | 
| [35:05] | Go now. | 快走 | 
| [35:08] | My intent was never to harm, | 我的目的从来不是为了伤害 | 
| [35:10] | only to heal, | 只是为了治愈 | 
| [35:12] | as I have already healed your brothers Finn and Kol. | 我已经治愈了你们的兄弟芬恩和科尔 | 
| [35:17] | For you, I will undo everything that has been done, | 为了你 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语 | 
| [35:20] | thereby giving you a new life, | 然后赋予你崭新的生活 | 
| [35:24] | One without the vampire curse | 一个没有我曾经对你施展的 | 
| [35:26] | I inflicted upon you. | 吸血鬼咒语的生活 | 
| [35:35] | Ask Hayley to share with you my loving proposition. | 问问海莉我这充满母爱的建议 | 
| [35:40] | You’re a fool if you think | 要是你以为我们会接受你的提议 | 
| [35:41] | we’ll accept anything you offer. | 你就是个大傻瓜 | 
| [35:45] | You are wrong, Niklaus. | 你错了 尼克劳斯 | 
| [35:49] | There will come a time, | 总有一天 | 
| [35:52] | my darling… | 亲爱的 | 
| [35:56] | When you will beg for it. | 你会跪着乞求这一切 | 
| [36:06] | Of course she used those damn birds to make her escape. | 显然她利用这些可恶的鸟助其逃脱 | 
| [36:08] | Besides mother’s offer of rebirth, | 除了母亲重生的提议 | 
| [36:10] | What else did she say? | 她还说了什么 | 
| [36:10] | I don’t know. She rambled a lot. | 我不知道 她闲聊了很多 | 
| [36:12] | She blamed the two of you | 她责怪你俩 | 
| [36:13] | for what happened to hope, to me. | 摧毁希望以及对我做的一切 | 
| [36:18] | Well, I trust you’re not thinking of taking her offer. | 我相信你不会考虑接受她的提议 | 
| [36:23] | Hayley, I’m talking to you. | 海莉 我在和你说话 | 
| [36:25] | What do you want me to say, Klaus? | 你想让我说什么 克劳斯 | 
| [36:26] | I lost my daughter, so, yeah, | 我失去了女儿 没错 我有想过 | 
| [36:28] | when your mother offers to wipe the slate clean, | 你母亲承诺如果我愿意接受她的提议 | 
| [36:30] | excuse me if I’m tempted. | 她将既往不咎 饶恕我的过错 | 
| [36:33] | By the way, thanks for your help tonight, Elijah. | 顺便说一下 谢谢你今晚的帮助 以利亚 | 
| [36:35] | I’m sorry that it takes me being in danger | 我很抱歉就连你和我说话 | 
| [36:37] | for you to even talk to me. | 也会把我置于危险的境地 | 
| [36:41] | Leave her. I need you with me. | 让她走 我需要你陪我 | 
| [36:46] | Our mother, Elijah, | 我们的母亲 以利亚 | 
| [36:48] | The woman brought us into the world, | 把我们带到这个世界上来的那个女人 | 
| [36:49] | made us what we are, | 铸就了我们现在的样子 | 
| [36:50] | and the whole time,she lied to me. | 而且 她自始至终都欺骗我 | 
| [36:55] | She made me weak. | 她让我变得脆弱 | 
| [37:00] | You were never weak, Niklaus. | 你从未脆弱过 尼克劳斯 | 
| [37:03] | You are and you have always been | 一直以来你都是我们中 | 
| [37:05] | the most fierce of us all. | 最凶悍的人 | 
| [37:09] | In a thousand years, | 一千年的岁月里 | 
| [37:10] | I’ve never seen anyone successfully stand against you, | 我从未见过任何人能够战胜你 | 
| [37:12] | not even our wicked father. | 甚至连我们邪恶的父亲都不能 | 
| [37:15] | Not one | 在芸芸众生之中 | 
| [37:18] | of the countless devoted to your destruction. | 没人任何人能够像你这样自我牺牲 | 
| [37:21] | You will protect our home, | 你会保护我们的家 | 
| [37:23] | even in the face of an adversary such as our mother, | 即使面对像我们母亲这样强大的敌人 | 
| [37:25] | because that, brother, | 因为 弟弟 | 
| [37:28] | that is what you do. | 这就是你的使命 | 
| [37:38] | You remain ever the wise counsel, | 你一直都是个拥有智慧的军师 | 
| [37:41] | brother. | 哥哥 | 
| [37:43] | The rest of the family could learn something from you. | 家里的其他人应该多向你学学 | 
| [38:06] | Bourbon. Neat. | 波本酒 纯的 | 
| [38:08] | What? You need another python? | 怎么 你还要想要一条巨蟒吗 | 
| [38:11] | Oh, one can never have too many. | 没有人会嫌多 | 
| [38:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [38:17] | You playing tonight? | 今晚你要演奏吗 | 
| [38:20] | I don’t think so. | 我可不想 | 
| [38:21] | It’s a shame. You’re rather good. | 真遗憾 你可是个好手 | 
| [38:25] | Ever since I turned, | 自从我变成吸血鬼以来 | 
| [38:28] | I haven’t been able to play. | 我都无法演奏 | 
| [38:31] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 | 
| [38:37] | It’s different for us. | 音乐对我们来说不一样 | 
| [38:41] | Cadence, rhythm… | 声调 韵律 | 
| [38:46] | Harmony, our experience of the senses is altered. | 和声 我们对知觉的感受都被改变了 | 
| [38:51] | We move faster. | 我们移动速度更快 | 
| [38:52] | We hear things with a greater acuity. | 我们能听见更加尖锐的声音 | 
| [38:54] | Silences are at once longer | 沉静瞬间变得绵长 | 
| [38:55] | and more profound. | 变得更加悠远 | 
| [39:00] | Sounds are simply different to our ears, | 对我们耳朵而言 声音变得与众不同 | 
| [39:04] | and then there is the ocean. | 感觉就像是大海 | 
| [39:07] | For a vampire, it’s extremely heightened… | 对吸血鬼而言 这一切都被放大 | 
| [39:22] | Sometimes difficult to express. | 有时难以言表 | 
| [39:28] | Yeah. That’s– | 没错 这 | 
| [39:30] | That’s exactly it. | 说得太对了 | 
| [39:34] | Your music, the joy you felt | 你的音乐 当你演奏时 | 
| [39:37] | when playing, you can learn again. | 你所感到的快乐 你会再次体会到 | 
| [39:44] | I can help you. | 我能帮你 | 
| [39:48] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [39:51] | Because if someone had done the same thing | 因为要是有人能够为我和我的兄弟姐妹 | 
| [39:53] | for myself and my siblings, | 做同样的事情 | 
| [39:55] | I’m quite certain history would have unfolded differently. | 我确信历史将会改变 | 
| [40:13] | Where were you? | 你去哪儿了 | 
| [40:15] | I saw Elijah. | 我遇到以利亚了 | 
| [40:18] | You were right. | 你说得没错 | 
| [40:20] | He found something he wanted to fix. | 他找到了他想弥补的事情了 | 
| [40:25] | He’s gonna help me. | 他想要帮助我 | 
| [40:34] | He’s gonna help us all. | 他想要帮助我们所有人 | 
| [40:37] | Now, you must have known | 现在 你肯定已经知道 | 
| [40:38] | they would never give in without a fight. | 他们不会就此善罢甘休 | 
| [40:40] | Of course. Tonight was not an ultimatum. | 当然 今晚又不是最后通牒 | 
| [40:43] | It was an invitation. | 只是一次邀请 | 
| [40:44] | Just want to get them thinking. | 只是要他们想想 | 
| [40:46] | After all, only those who know they are lost | 毕竟 只有知道自己迷失的人 | 
| [40:49] | will ask to be found. | 才会想被别人拯救 | 
| [40:51] | They’re defiant by nature, | 他们本性肆无忌惮 | 
| [40:53] | and they’ve grown very strong. | 现在又变得十分强大 | 
| [40:55] | How do you expect to show them the error of their ways? | 你想怎样向他们展示他们的错误 | 
| [40:59] | I will systematically destroy everything they hold dear. | 我会有条不紊的摧毁他们所重视的一切事物 | 
| [41:03] | I’ve already taken the wolves from Niklaus | 我已经夺走了尼克劳斯的狼人军团 | 
| [41:04] | and made them my own. | 然后归于我所有 | 
| [41:06] | It is time now to focus on the prodigal son Marcel | 是时候专心对付那个放荡不羁的马塞尔 | 
| [41:09] | and his small nest of vampires across the river. | 以及河对岸他的那个吸血鬼老巢 | 
| [41:14] | Now that we have cleansed the quarter of his kind, | 既然我们已经清洗掉了四分之一的吸血鬼 | 
| [41:18] | perhaps it’s time to turn our attention | 或许时候该把我们注意力 | 
| [41:21] | to the outskirts of our beautiful home. | 转到我们美丽家园的附近 | 
| [41:25] | We will take their pride, | 我们将会夺走他们的自尊 | 
| [41:27] | their joy, their love. | 他们的快乐 他们的爱人 | 
| [41:30] | We will lay it all to ruin, | 我们会将这一切都毁灭 | 
| [41:34] | and when they are at their lowest point, | 然后在他们最失意的时候 | 
| [41:36] | in their deepest despair, | 在他们最绝望的时候 | 
| [41:40] | they will have no choice | 他们将没有任何选择的余地 | 
| [41:42] | but to beg me to release them from their pain, | 只能祈求我解除他们的痛苦 | 
| [41:47] | and because I love them, | 但是因为我疼爱他们 | 
| [41:50] | I will. | 我会答应的 |