时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This town was my home once. I want it back. | 这里曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:06] | We should have known our mother would not be bound | 我们应该知道 死亡 |
[00:08] | by anything as obvious as death. | 是无法阻止我们母亲的 |
[00:10] | – Esther. – I have come to heal our family. | -埃斯特 -我是来治愈我们的家 |
[00:13] | For you, I will undo everything that has been done, | 为了你 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语 |
[00:16] | thereby giving you a new life, | 然后赋予你崭新的生活 |
[00:18] | You mean, you don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我吗 |
[00:20] | It’s been a long time… Finn. | 好久不见 芬恩 |
[00:22] | Well, there’s no way Kol would listen to anything other than his ego. | 科尔如此自负 绝不会听从任何人的话 |
[00:25] | Even he, the wildest of us Mikaelsons, | 即使是他 迈克尔森家族最狂野的 |
[00:27] | has seen the error of his ways. | 也认识到自己的错误 |
[00:28] | I’m Kaleb. | 我叫卡莱布 |
[00:29] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[00:33] | You filthy dogs. | 你们这群肮脏的贱狗 |
[00:35] | It cannot be. | 这不可能 |
[00:36] | Hello, son. | 你好 儿子 |
[00:38] | Father. | 父亲 |
[00:38] | How do you expect to show them the error of their ways? | 你想怎样向他们展示他们的错误 |
[00:41] | perhaps it’s time to turn our attention | 或许是时候该把我们注意力 |
[00:43] | to the outskirts of our beautiful home. | 转到我们美丽家园的附近 |
[00:56] | Pay up. | 钱拿来 |
[01:09] | Any prospects? | 看上谁了吗 |
[01:11] | Well, since you asked, yeah, there’s this one guy. | 既然你问起 好吧 是有一个 |
[01:15] | I mean, we’ve only been messaging so far, | 目前我们还只是通过消息聊天 |
[01:17] | but I think I like him. | 但我觉得自己挺喜欢他的 |
[01:20] | Like, really like him. | 不是 是非常喜欢 |
[01:22] | So what’s the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[01:23] | Oh, I don’t know. | 没什么 |
[01:24] | Might have left a few things out of the old profile. | 就是以前的个人档案一直忘了更新 |
[01:27] | For example, what’s got two thumbs | 比如说 什么东西有两个拇指 |
[01:30] | and drinks blood to survive? | 还需要饮血为生 |
[01:32] | Oh, right. This guy. | 对了 就是这家伙 |
[01:51] | What the hell is wrong with you people? | 你们这些人是有什么毛病 |
[01:54] | We didn’t do anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[01:56] | This is nothing your kind hasn’t done to us. | 这种事你们以前对我们做得多了 |
[02:00] | Learn your history. | 好好看看历史书吧 |
[02:01] | I don’t know who the hell you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[02:02] | We had a deal. | 但我们有过约定 |
[02:04] | Vampires stay out of the quarter, | 只要吸血鬼不踏入法属区 |
[02:05] | everybody’s cool. | 大家就相安无事 |
[02:06] | That’s not good enough anymore. | 这个约定已经不适用了 |
[02:08] | Oh, yeah? Says who? You, | 是吗 谁说的 你吗 |
[02:11] | Or that witch you all answer to now. | 还是如今你们听命的那个女巫 |
[02:13] | Lenore, right? | 丽诺尔 对吧 |
[02:14] | Never thought I’d see the day– | 我从没想过会见到这一天 |
[02:15] | proud werewolves on a witch’s leash. | 骄傲的狼人居然成为女巫的走狗 |
[02:19] | I hope those rings you’re wearing are worth it. | 希望你们手上的戒指值得你们这么做吧 |
[02:24] | No! | 不 |
[02:27] | That’s enough. | 好了 |
[02:30] | Your privileges here have been revoked | 你们在这里的特权已经被取消 |
[02:32] | permanently. | 永久性的 |
[02:35] | So when we come back, you need to be gone | 别让我们再在这见到你们 |
[02:37] | because next time I won’t call them off. | 下一次我可不会制止他们了 |
[02:42] | Consider this a warning, Marcel. | 就当这是次警告 马塞尔 |
[02:45] | It’s the only one you’re gonna get. | 这是你唯一的机会 |
[02:57] | This is a city of death. | 这是座死亡之城 |
[03:03] | Fires, floods, | 烈火 洪水 |
[03:06] | to say nothing of the violence we do to each other. | 远比不上我们互相所带来的暴力 |
[03:10] | We may laissez les bon temps rouler, | 我们或许今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[03:12] | but really we’ve turned life into one big party | 但我们将生活变成一场狂欢 |
[03:15] | to distract ourselves from a single unavoidable truth. | 只为了逃避唯一不可避免的事实 |
[03:20] | We’re all going to die. | 我们终将一死 |
[03:22] | Is that what you’re afraid of? | 你害怕的是这个吗 |
[03:26] | Who says I’m afraid of anything? | 谁说我害怕了 |
[03:27] | Cami, we’ve been meeting like this for weeks now, | 卡米 我们已经见面好几周了 |
[03:30] | and you’re still dodging my questions. | 可你还在逃避我的问题 |
[03:33] | Now how do you expect your patients | 如果你自己都做不到坦诚 |
[03:34] | to open up to you when you won’t open up yourself? | 又如何能要求你的病人这样做呢 |
[03:37] | I’m open. | 我很坦诚 |
[03:38] | What do you want me to be open about– | 你想要我跟你谈什么 |
[03:39] | My dead uncle, my dead brother? | 我死去的叔叔 还是弟弟 |
[03:41] | How about the living? | 不如谈谈活着的人 |
[03:43] | I mean, you’re highly intelligent, | 你聪颖过人 |
[03:45] | you are charming, and you’re beautiful. | 充满魅力 还美艳动人 |
[03:48] | I mean, surely you must have friends, | 你一定有不少朋友 |
[03:50] | boyfriends. | 男朋友 |
[03:52] | You really mean to tell me that there’s no one | 难道你真的要告诉我他们中 |
[03:54] | that warrants discussion here. | 没有一个值得你谈起吗 |
[03:56] | I’m attracted to the wrong kind of guy. | 我总被错误的人吸引 |
[03:59] | I know. Tale as old as time. | 我知道 很老土的故事吧 |
[04:01] | Well, Cami, that’s your tale, | 卡米 这是你的故事 |
[04:02] | and part of the therapeutic process | 复述自己的故事就是一种 |
[04:04] | is in the telling of it. | 有效的治疗方法 |
[04:09] | There was this one guy. | 有一个男人 |
[04:11] | Smart, loyal, abs for days, | 聪明 忠诚 腹肌简直迷死人 |
[04:14] | But I was his rebound girl, | 但说实话 |
[04:15] | if I’m gonna be honest with myself. | 他只是在利用我走出情伤 |
[04:17] | And he was also… | 而且他 |
[04:20] | well, unique in ways | 在某些方面十分独特 |
[04:22] | that mean I should probably stay away from him. | 这意味着我最好该对他敬而远之 |
[04:24] | Unique? | 独特 |
[04:25] | Just trust me on this one. | 信我一句吧 |
[04:26] | We’re not compatible. | 我们毫无共同之处 |
[04:27] | Now you said one guy. | 你说有一个 |
[04:29] | Am I to assume that there are more? | 意思是还有其他人吗 |
[04:34] | There was this other guy. | 是还有另一个人 |
[04:38] | Also unique. | 也很独特 |
[04:40] | I mean, nothing ever happened between us. | 我们之间其实并未发生什么 |
[04:44] | He just got under my skin, I guess. | 他就是能让我生气 |
[04:49] | Manipulative mother, abusive father, | 控制欲强的母亲 凶恶的父亲 |
[04:53] | and under all that | 而在他所有的 |
[04:55] | anger and mistrust and cruelty, | 愤怒 猜忌 残忍之下 |
[04:59] | there was goodness in him, | 却还隐藏着善良 |
[05:02] | and no matter how much I tried, | 而且不管我怎么努力 |
[05:04] | I couldn’t pretend it wasn’t there. | 我就是没法忽略 |
[05:07] | You cared for him. | 你很在乎他 |
[05:10] | You wanted to save him. | 你想要拯救他 |
[05:12] | So… what happened? | 后来发生什么事了 |
[05:16] | Some people don’t want to be saved. | 有些人就是不愿意被拯救 |
[05:21] | Brother! Niklaus! | 哥哥 尼克劳斯 |
[05:24] | You do realize that literally everyone here | 你知道这里的每个人的 |
[05:26] | has supernatural hearing, right? | 听觉都超乎常人对吧 |
[05:28] | Where is my brother? | 我弟弟呢 |
[05:29] | Oh, I’ll just — I’ll check his calendar. | 我马上 马上就查一下他的日程表 |
[05:31] | Wait. No. Not his wife, so… | 等等 抱歉 我不是他妻子呢 |
[05:33] | Hayley, this city is under siege | 海莉 这个城市正被 |
[05:34] | by an army of beasts following | 一群听命于我那个 |
[05:35] | my deranged mother’s every command. | 疯母亲的野兽包围着 |
[05:37] | Now considering it was your people | 既然刚刚和我的种族 |
[05:38] | who just declared war on my kind, | 开战的是你的人 |
[05:40] | perhaps now’s not the best time | 也许现在不是你该 |
[05:41] | for your particular brand of sass. | 跟我顶嘴的时候 |
[05:46] | Klaus left a while ago. | 克劳斯已经走了一会儿了 |
[05:47] | If you want to find him, I can’t help you. | 你想找他我没办法帮你 |
[05:50] | If only there was a magical device | 要是有什么神奇的东西 |
[05:53] | that people use to call people. | 能用来和别人通话就好了 |
[05:54] | I don’t know. I’m out of ideas. | 我不知道 除此之外我别无他法了 |
[05:56] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[05:58] | Oh, one more thing, Elijah. | 对了 还有一件事 以利亚 |
[06:02] | Those beasts that you’re referring to, | 你刚才提到的那些野兽 |
[06:05] | they be under Esther’s control, | 也许他们现在是听命于埃丝特 |
[06:06] | but like you said, they’re my people, | 但你也说了 他们是我的人 |
[06:09] | so if you hurt them, | 所以如果你敢伤害他们 |
[06:10] | your bitch mother Will be the least of your problems. | 你的讨厌妈妈就不是你面对的最大问题了 |
[06:25] | Finally, you pick up your phone. | 你终于接电话了 |
[06:27] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you for days. | 我都找了你好多天了 |
[06:28] | Way to leave a girl hanging. | 你真是会吊人胃口啊 |
[06:30] | I know. I should have called you back. | 我知道 我该回电的 |
[06:32] | I didn’t want you to worry. | 我是不想让你担心我 |
[06:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[06:35] | things are complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[06:36] | Yeah, well, word on the streets — | 是吗 有人说 |
[06:37] | and by streets, I mean Josh — | 这个人 就是乔什 |
[06:38] | is that you’ve gone totally M.I.A. | 你突然就失踪了 |
[06:40] | Seriously, are you ok? Where are you? | 说真的 你没事吧 你现在在哪 |
[06:42] | I’m fine. I’ll be back soon, I promise, | 我没事 我很快就回去 我保证 |
[06:44] | and — and thanks for calling. | 还有 谢谢你打给我 |
[06:48] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真的很高兴 |
[06:50] | Davina? Davina? | 达维娜 达维娜 |
[06:53] | Well, that was rather rude. | 这简直没礼貌 |
[06:57] | Well, it’s a pleasure to see you, too, Camille. | 我也很高兴见到你 卡米尔 |
[07:00] | Don’t — don’t do that crooked smile thing, ok? | 不要 不要那样邪邪的冲我笑 |
[07:03] | I haven’t seen you for months, | 我都几个月没见你了 |
[07:04] | and now you’re appearing out of the blue? | 然后你现在就这么突然出现 |
[07:07] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[07:09] | I have a rather long list of people | 我有事需要找来 |
[07:10] | I need to track down and deal with, | 谈谈的人不少呢 |
[07:12] | and at the top of that list is a certain runaway witch. | 首先就是某个逃跑的小女巫 |
[07:16] | Maybe she doesn’t want to be found. | 也许她不是很想见你呢 |
[07:17] | And for good reason. | 我很理解 |
[07:19] | Had I magically resurrected | 如果是我神奇的让我的天敌 |
[07:20] | the insane vampire-hunting father of my sworn enemy, | 那个疯狂的吸血鬼猎人父亲复活了 |
[07:23] | I’d be hiding, too. | 我也会选择躲起来 |
[07:24] | Wait. What? | 等等 你说什么 |
[07:25] | Oh, haven’t you heard? | 你还不知道啊 |
[07:26] | Mikael the destroyer back from the dead, | 破坏神迈克尔死而复生了 |
[07:29] | and by all accounts under the complete control | 而且现在完全在你那个小女巫朋友 |
[07:31] | of your little friend Davina. | 达维娜的控制下 |
[07:33] | Well, you heard her clearly. | 你也听见她的话了 |
[07:34] | She didn’t say where she was. | 她没告诉我她在哪 |
[07:36] | Oh, on the contrary, luv. | 正相反 亲爱的 |
[07:38] | You just had to know how to listen. | 你只是需要知道该怎么听 |
[07:41] | For instance, I heard cicadas, | 比如说 我听到了蝉鸣 |
[07:43] | and I heard terns, | 听到了燕鸥 |
[07:45] | but the real giveaway was the church bells. | 但真正暴露她的是教堂的钟声 |
[07:47] | Did you know Davina’s family | 你知道达维娜的家族 |
[07:49] | owns a little cabin in Terrebonne parish? | 在泰勒博恩教区有个小木屋吗 |
[07:51] | It’s been abandoned for years, | 那里已经荒废多年了 |
[07:53] | but a brief glimpse at a map shows | 扫一眼地图就知道 |
[07:55] | it’s just a mile from the loveliest little chapel. | 那小屋离一个小教堂不过1.5公里远 |
[07:59] | So what’s the plan? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:01] | Well, the way I see it, | 在我看来 |
[08:02] | if Davina wants to use Mikael to kill me, | 如果达维娜想利用迈克尔杀掉我 |
[08:03] | we just have two options. | 我们只有两个选择 |
[08:04] | One, you reason with her. | 一 你跟她讲道理 |
[08:06] | Two… | 二 |
[08:08] | I don’t think you’d like two very much. | 我觉得你不会太喜欢第二种选择 |
[08:13] | Fine. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[08:27] | Kol, concentrate. | 科尔 集中精力 |
[08:30] | Unless of course you’ve finally heard | 除非是失踪的达维娜·克莱尔 |
[08:32] | from our missing Davina Claire. | 终于有消息了 |
[08:34] | Well, it’s only a matter of time. | 那是迟早的事 |
[08:36] | I mean, look at this face. | 看看我这帅气的脸 |
[08:38] | How long can she possibly resist? | 她还能抵抗多久 |
[08:40] | Given your progress, I’d say indefinitely. | 就你这进度 我看不一定 |
[08:47] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[08:49] | I’ll find her. | 我会找到她 |
[08:52] | Now focus. | 集中精力 |
[08:54] | Conjure her in your mind. | 在脑海里召唤她 |
[09:06] | Clever girl. | 聪明的孩子 |
[09:07] | She’s somehow blocked our locator spells. | 她阻挡了我的定位咒 |
[09:10] | Not entirely my fault then. | 那就不完全是我的错了 |
[09:12] | Considering your sole task was keeping track of a teenager, | 鉴于你的任务就是追踪一个小女生 |
[09:15] | you might want to draw a little less attention | 你还是少丢人现眼 |
[09:17] | to your absolute failure to do so. | 让别人注意到你的一败涂地 |
[09:19] | You’re one to talk about your failure. | 你才是一败涂地的那一个吧 |
[09:21] | You got that human girl to bare her soul to you yet, | 你已经让那个人类女孩对你坦白了吗 |
[09:24] | or are you too busy playing captain to a pack | 还是说你整天只知道 |
[09:26] | of mangy dogs to have any success | 当一群脏狗的领导 |
[09:28] | as a fake head shrinker? | 成功扮演头号畏缩者 |
[09:30] | You know what your problem is, Kol? | 你知道你的问题是什么吗 科尔 |
[09:30] | – Oh, I would love to– – Boys! | -我还真想知道 -孩子们 |
[09:37] | Now if I’m right, | 如果我的猜测无误 |
[09:38] | Davina has the white oak stake. | 白栎木桩在达维娜手上 |
[09:41] | Find the girl, Kol, and get it back. | 找到她 科尔 把木桩拿回来 |
[09:48] | You don’t look so good. | 你看起来不怎么好 |
[09:50] | Those bites? | 那些咬痕 |
[09:51] | Werewolf venom is to be purged by force, | 狼人毒液要用蛮力逼出来 |
[09:54] | not acquiesced to. | 而不是听之任之 |
[09:57] | And what is that, like, a viking bumper sticker? | 那是什么 维京人的保险杆贴纸之类的吗 |
[09:59] | Exactly how much longer are we gonna be hiding here like cowards? | 我们到底还要躲在这里多久 像个懦夫一样 |
[10:02] | Elijah saw you. | 以利亚看见你了 |
[10:04] | If he knows you’re here, then Klaus does, too, | 要是他知道你回来了 那克劳斯也就知道了 |
[10:06] | So I’m sorry, but until I unlink him from my friends, | 所以不好意思 在我解开他和我朋友的联系之前 |
[10:09] | you’re stuck here with me. | 你就跟我呆在这里 |
[10:10] | Confrontation is inevitable, child. | 交战无可避免 孩子 |
[10:13] | Your fear will prove to be our greatest disadvantage. | 你的恐惧会是我们最大的劣势 |
[10:16] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[10:16] | Well, you should be. | 你应该害怕 |
[10:18] | You are weak. | 你很弱 |
[10:19] | But I’m still in charge. | 但一切还是我说了算 |
[10:22] | By the way, | 顺便说一下 |
[10:24] | I spelled it while you were purging. | 你清除毒液的时候我给它施了咒 |
[10:27] | It won’t fall off again. | 它再也不会掉了 |
[10:28] | Ah, yes. Your magic. | 真好 你的巫术 |
[10:31] | How well did that serve you | 狼人攻击你的时候 |
[10:32] | when the wolves attacked, hmm? | 起了多大作用呢 |
[10:35] | Magic can only ever fight half your battles. | 在战斗中 巫术并不能完全帮助你 |
[10:40] | Remember that. | 记住这一点 |
[10:45] | Ok. Fine. | 那好 |
[10:48] | You’re so tough, teach me. | 既然你这么强壮 那你教我 |
[10:52] | Teach you what? | 教你什么 |
[10:55] | How to be strong. | 如何变得强壮 |
[10:58] | We don’t want to run. | 我们不想逃跑 |
[10:59] | Look. I know, and I respect that. | 我知道 我也尊敬你的想法 |
[11:02] | But believe me, there’s a big difference | 但相信我 有抗战的决心 |
[11:03] | between wanting to fight and knowing how to win. | 绝不等于有必胜的信心 |
[11:06] | So show us. | 那就让我们见识一下啊 |
[11:07] | You’ve kicked their ass before. | 你以前打败过他们 |
[11:08] | I’m guessing you didn’t do it alone. | 我想你不是单打独斗 |
[11:10] | Um, yeah. | 那个 |
[11:11] | Not that I don’t dig the whole “Karate kid” vibe | 我不是想要破坏现在这种 |
[11:13] | that we got going on here, | “功夫梦”的热血氛围 |
[11:14] | but how are we supposed to learn to defend ourselves | 只是我们要怎么在一天之内 |
[11:17] | from an army of superwolves in, like, one day? | 学会如何抵抗一支超级狼人大军 |
[11:27] | Lesson one. | 第一课 |
[11:29] | Always be on your guard. | 时刻保持警惕 |
[11:42] | Well, I trust our message was well-received. | 我想我们的消息传达得很好 |
[11:44] | Loud and clear. Those vampires should be gone by tomorrow. | 非常清楚 明天之前吸血鬼就会消失了 |
[11:47] | In my experience, | 就我的经验来看 |
[11:48] | one can never be too careful with these creatures, | 对付这些东西 小心驶得万年船 |
[11:50] | So we’ll greet them with superior numbers. | 所以我们用人数优势去会会他们 |
[11:54] | Would you bring the recruits, please sir? | 请把新兵带过来 |
[11:56] | Oliver, Aiden, I have a task for you. | 奥利弗 艾登 有个任务交给你们 |
[12:05] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:06] | Tonight is luna sanguineus, a blood moon. | 今晚是血月夜 血红月亮 |
[12:11] | Now 1,000 years ago, | 1000年以前 |
[12:12] | your people marked this celestial event with a rite of passage, | 狼人通过仪式来纪念这一天文事件 |
[12:16] | electing not to shrink from their nature | 决心不再逃避天性 |
[12:19] | but to embrace it | 而是欣然接受 |
[12:21] | with pride by slaying a human being | 纵情屠杀人类 |
[12:23] | and activating their curse. | 激活诅咒 |
[12:26] | Tonight as unturned wolves, | 今夜 作为未被转化的狼人 |
[12:28] | you will kill with the singular purpose | 你们杀人的唯一目的 |
[12:31] | of unleashing that warrior that lives within you. | 就是释放你们体内的战士 |
[12:33] | They’re just a bunch of kids. | 他们只是一群孩子 |
[12:35] | Aiden, we can no longer afford | 艾登 我们再也不能 |
[12:37] | to hide our children from the horrors of war. | 让我们的孩子远离这场可怕的战争了 |
[12:42] | From now on, your either with us, | 从现在起 你要么和我们一起 |
[12:45] | or you’re against us. | 要么就是我们的敌人 |
[12:48] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[13:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:05] | The crest of our clan, | 我们氏族的顶饰 |
[13:07] | a reminder that we always carry | 在战斗前 |
[13:08] | the honor of our ancestors | 提醒着我们 |
[13:10] | before we go to battle. | 肩负先祖的荣耀 |
[13:17] | I wasn’t ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[13:18] | First lesson, | 第一课 |
[13:19] | always be on your guard. | 时刻保持警惕 |
[13:21] | It’s heavy. | 好重 |
[13:22] | I was half your age the first time | 我父亲第一次交给我这玩意时 |
[13:24] | my father gave me the staff. | 我只有你一半大 |
[13:25] | I would have torn every muscle | 我宁愿撕裂每一块肌肉 |
[13:27] | rather than let him see me strain, | 也不愿让他看我受伤 |
[13:29] | and had I… | 我有没有 |
[13:35] | He would have corrected me. | 他本可以纠正我 |
[13:36] | No offense, but your dad sounds like a jerkwad. | 无意冒犯 但听起来你爸是个混蛋 |
[13:38] | Mothers love their children. | 母亲爱孩子 |
[13:40] | Fathers make them strong. | 父亲让他们变得强壮 |
[13:46] | My mother tried to sacrifice me, | 我母亲试图献祭我 |
[13:48] | and my dad took off when I was born, | 我父亲在我刚出生时就走了 |
[13:49] | so… | 所以 |
[13:53] | You’re anticipating. | 你提前做出了准备动作 |
[13:54] | Do not let me see your move before you make it. | 不要让我在你动之前就洞察你的举动 |
[14:00] | Get up. | 起来 |
[14:01] | I can’t. | 起不来 |
[14:04] | I hurt my ankle. | 我伤了脚踝 |
[14:05] | The ability to endure pain is the warrior’s true weapon. | 忍耐痛苦是一名战士真正的武器 |
[14:08] | Master that, | 学会这点 |
[14:11] | and nothing holds power over you. | 就没什么人能够支配你了 |
[14:15] | Now on your feet. | 现在 站起来 |
[14:22] | I said… | 我说 |
[14:24] | on… | 站 |
[14:26] | your… | 起 |
[14:26] | feet. | 来 |
[14:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:45] | Perhaps you’ve actually learned something today. | 也许你今天真的学到了点什么 |
[14:53] | “Wait in the car, you said. | 你说 在车里等我 |
[14:55] | “I’ll be right back,” You said. | 你说 我马上回来 |
[14:57] | Did I not sufficiently explain to you | 难道我没有向你充分解释 |
[14:59] | the urgency of this endeavor? | 这事的紧急性吗 |
[15:00] | You’re the one who hijacked my afternoon to drag me along | 是你霸占了我整个下午 把我拖进 |
[15:02] | to this revenge fantasy of yours. | 你的复仇幻想里 |
[15:04] | Excuse me if I need a drink to take off the edge | 请原谅我在杀戮开始前需要喝一杯 |
[15:06] | before the killing begins. | 保持冷静 |
[15:07] | So that’s your plan, is it? | 这就是你的计划吧 |
[15:09] | Ply me with alcohol and then prattle on | 给我灌点酒 然后喋喋不休 |
[15:10] | until I’m convinced Davina and Mikael alone to plot my death? | 直到我相信达维娜和迈克尔独自密谋杀死我 |
[15:14] | No. My plan is to listen. | 不 我的计划是倾听 |
[15:17] | Come on, Klaus. You could have eavesdropped on that phone call | 克劳斯 你本可以偷听那通电话 |
[15:19] | and vanished before I even knew you were there, | 在我知道你在那之前就消失不见 |
[15:21] | so let’s just get to the part you | 所以我们直接切入正题 |
[15:22] | you really want me to play– | 你真正想让我做的事情 |
[15:24] | Therapist, stenographer, drinking buddy. | 治疗师 速记员 酒友 |
[15:27] | call it whatever you want. | 你想怎么说随便你 |
[15:28] | I know why I’m here. | 我知道我为什么在这里 |
[15:30] | To give you the one thing you’ve never had, | 给你唯一一件你从没得到过的事情 |
[15:33] | someone to hear your side. | 有人在你身旁倾听 |
[15:45] | So… | 那么 |
[15:46] | You want to kill your father. | 你想要杀死你父亲 |
[15:49] | Fine. Let’s talk. | 好吧 我们来聊聊 |
[16:20] | Um, I’m sorry. I know I haven’t called in a while. | 抱歉 我知道我有一阵子没给你打电话了 |
[16:22] | Don’t be silly, luv. Are you all right? | 别傻了 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[16:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[16:27] | Um, I’ll text you the address | 我把地址发你 |
[16:30] | and maybe a list of things you can bring me. | 也许还有一堆你能带给我的东西 |
[16:33] | All right. I’ll be right there. | 好的 我会去 |
[16:38] | As a devout feminist, | 作为支持男女平等的人 |
[16:40] | I refuse to say that you hit like a girl. | 我很不想说你出拳像个女人 |
[16:43] | So let’s try this again, shall we? | 再来一次 好吗 |
[16:45] | Tell me again why I don’t get to be outside with everybody else, | 再跟我说一次为什么我不能和其他人一起在外面 |
[16:49] | you know, with the nice teacher. | 你知道 有个好老师 |
[16:51] | You are my responsibility. | 你是我的责任 |
[16:52] | Says the feminist. | 出自支持男女平等的人之口 |
[16:56] | Fighting is rhythm. There is a music, | 打斗就像是韵律 有乐曲 |
[16:58] | there is a meter, there is a pattern. | 有韵律 有模式 |
[17:00] | Let that rhythm beat within you. | 带着这样的旋律出拳 |
[17:03] | Again. | 再来一次 |
[17:08] | Legato. | 连奏 |
[17:15] | Ostinato. | 固定音型 |
[17:24] | Crescendo. | 渐增 |
[17:26] | And then once you’ve established your cadence… | 一旦确定了自己的节奏 |
[17:32] | You change the key. | 变调 |
[17:34] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[17:36] | Now the head or the heart? | 现在 是头还是心脏 |
[17:41] | None of this means anything if you cannot make the kill. | 如果你不能杀人 这一切都没有意义 |
[17:45] | What if I can’t do it? | 如果我做不到呢 |
[17:48] | You will | 为了生存 |
[17:50] | to survive. | 你会做到的 |
[17:53] | Now the head or the heart? | 现在 是头还是心脏 |
[18:11] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[18:18] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[18:24] | We’re not here for a fight. | 我们不是来打架的 |
[18:26] | Just hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[18:30] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[18:32] | I suggest you be succinct. | 我建议你简洁点说 |
[18:35] | Please. I need your help. | 拜托 我需要你的帮助 |
[18:49] | The witch wants soldiers. | 女巫想要士兵 |
[18:50] | So now it’s either join up or pay the price. | 现在要么加入要么付出代价 |
[18:52] | I’ve known my brother Finn to be merciless. | 我知道我的兄弟芬恩残忍无情 |
[18:55] | I’ll admit this exceeds even my expectations. | 我得承认这超出了我的期望 |
[18:58] | They’re just kids. | 他们只是孩子 |
[19:00] | Marcel, you know the quarter like the back of your hand | 马塞尔 你对法属区了如指掌 |
[19:02] | if anyone can get them out of here, it’s you. | 如果说有谁能把他们救出来 那只有你 |
[19:04] | And take them where? | 把他们带去哪里 |
[19:05] | There are still wolves deep in the bayou, | 河口深处还是有狼人 |
[19:07] | ones that didn’t take a ring. | 他们没有戒指 |
[19:09] | They can look after them. | 他们可以照顾他们 |
[19:10] | The ones who never sold out, you mean. | 你是说从没被出卖的 |
[19:12] | If you want to look at it like that, that’s fine. | 如果你想这么看 那么好吧 |
[19:15] | We did what we had to do. | 我们做了该做的 |
[19:18] | You wolves have been fighting us for decades. | 数十年来 你们狼人一直和我们作对 |
[19:21] | Why trust us now? | 现在为什么相信我们 |
[19:25] | One of the recruits is my little brother. | 有一名新兵是我的弟弟 |
[19:29] | There’s no way I’m sending him to war. | 我绝对不会把他送去参战 |
[19:37] | Tell us what you need. | 告诉我们你需要什么 |
[19:41] | My mother’s intentions are far less savage than my father’s. | 我父亲的意图比我母亲的要残忍得多 |
[19:45] | She’d prefer to place us all in new bodies, | 她想要把我们换入新的身体 |
[19:47] | there by reuniting our family in some bizarre coven | 将我们一家人重聚不正常的女巫 |
[19:50] | of extremely dysfunctional witches. | 组成的奇怪女巫族群里 |
[19:52] | So, what, are you just gonna kill her, too? | 怎样 你也要杀了她吗 |
[19:53] | If only I could, but therein lies my predicament. | 要是我可以的话 但这就是麻烦的问题 |
[19:57] | If I kill her, she’ll just jump into another body, | 如果我杀了她 她会跳到另一个人的身体 |
[20:01] | and if I somehow manage to thwart that nasty little inconvenience, | 如果我恰好能解决掉这个烦人的小麻烦 |
[20:05] | she’ll rejoin the bloody witch ancestors | 她可以再次加入该死的女巫祖先 |
[20:08] | and haunt me from beyond. | 从另一边追杀我 |
[20:09] | Right now, Mikael has the white oak stake. | 现在 迈克尔拥有白橡木桩 |
[20:15] | He needs to die first. | 他得先死 |
[20:16] | And how are you gonna do that unarmed? | 你赤手空拳怎么做到 |
[20:21] | I’ve taken precautions. | 我早已未雨绸缪 |
[20:24] | Oh, goodie. Papa Tunde’s mystical knife of ludicrous torment. | 好吧 图德圣父会带来痛苦的神秘匕首 |
[20:27] | Glad that’s still around. | 这还在真好啊 |
[20:28] | You know my parents dedicated their lives | 你知道我的父母这一生都专注于 |
[20:30] | to making me feel weak and afraid. | 让我变得软弱和害怕 |
[20:33] | I’ve killed them once already. | 我曾经杀过他们一次 |
[20:35] | I can do it again. | 我可以再做一次 |
[20:36] | Klaus, wait. | 克劳斯 等等 |
[20:38] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[20:39] | The hurt your parents have inflicted on you for a thousand years, | 你父母给你带来的痛苦持续了一千年 |
[20:43] | I understand what you are fighting against, | 我明白你要反抗什么 |
[20:45] | but the real question is | 但真正的问题是 |
[20:47] | what are you fighting for? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[20:52] | Ask me to dance. | 请我跳舞 |
[20:54] | You want to dance? | 你想要跳舞 |
[20:55] | No. I never want to dance. | 不 我从不想跳舞 |
[20:57] | I’m actually really bad at it, | 我非常不擅长跳舞 |
[20:58] | but I’m trying to make a point. | 但我在试图表达我的观点 |
[21:01] | There’s more to life than the pain that they made you feel. | 生活里除了他们给你造成的痛苦 还有更多感受 |
[21:04] | A cold beer, | 冰啤酒 |
[21:06] | a slow song, | 一首慢歌 |
[21:08] | a good friend. | 一个好朋友 |
[21:12] | There are good things, Klaus. | 生活里有美好的事情 克劳斯 |
[21:18] | And you need to see that, too. | 你得看到这一切 |
[21:37] | There’s no real peace in revenge. | 复仇里没有真正的平静 |
[22:08] | Yeah. I’ve read about this. | 是的 我之前看到过 |
[22:10] | I’ve never actually seen it firsthand. | 我还从没亲眼见过呢 |
[22:13] | It appears someone has knocked you | 好像是有人真的把你揍到[弄晕] |
[22:14] | head over heels quite literally, | 头朝下脚朝天 |
[22:17] | and I thought I’d have that honor. | 我原本以为会是我呢 |
[22:24] | Ugh! It smells like– | 闻起来像是 |
[22:25] | The wrong end of something quite dead, yeah. | 某种死了的物体 是的 |
[22:28] | It’s just a little something I picked up | 这是我从乌干达萨满巫师 |
[22:29] | from a shaman bloke in Uganda. | 那里得到的一些东西 |
[22:34] | There we go. | 好了 |
[22:38] | The pain’s just– | 疼痛感 |
[22:45] | It’s magic, right, it’s not a miracle. | 这是魔法没错 但这不是奇迹 |
[22:52] | It’s quite a spell you’ve got going here. | 你练习的咒语很了不起 |
[22:54] | I mean, not to pry, but I figured you had your secrets | 不是想窥探 但我想你有你的秘密 |
[22:57] | after our last date ended in a werewolf bar brawl. | 因为我们上次约会最后变成了狼人打斗 |
[23:00] | Yeah. I’m sorry about that. | 是的 抱歉 |
[23:02] | That’s right. I never really liked dull girls anyway. | 没关系 反正我也从来不喜欢无趣的女生 |
[23:06] | That said, what exactly is going on here? | 即便如此 现在到底是怎么回事 |
[23:12] | You’re still not the trusting sort. | 你还是不信任我 |
[23:17] | Do you trust me? | 你信任我吗 |
[23:20] | Are you slicked? | 你很聪明吗 |
[23:21] | Those sad eyes might fool some people but not me. | 那双忧伤的眼睛也许能骗得了别人但骗不了我 |
[23:25] | I know what you’re after. | 我知道你的目的 |
[23:28] | You’ve got a lecherous heart Davina Claire. | 维娜·克莱尔 你有一颗好色的心 |
[23:31] | I won’t be used, not for my body | 我不会被利用 不管是为了我的身体 |
[23:33] | nor my medicinal herbs. | 还是我的草药 |
[23:34] | We can hold hands, that’s it. | 我们可以牵手 仅此而已 |
[23:38] | Whatever it is you’re up to, | 到何种程度由你决定 |
[23:40] | Well, you can tell me when you’re good and ready. | 等你准备好时再告诉我 |
[23:52] | Now the kids are being held in the city of the dead | 在我们带孩子们穿过圣安妮教堂之前 |
[23:53] | until we bring them through the quarter to St. Anne’s Church. | 他们会被控制在死亡之城中 |
[23:56] | Now meanwhile, Vincent is holding a meeting | 在这期间文森特将会和一群知情人 |
[23:58] | with a few humans in the know, | 进行一次谈话 |
[23:59] | the ones who have been reluctant | 这些人一直都不愿意 |
[24:02] | to fall in line with his new leadership. | 臣服于他的领导 |
[24:04] | He’s going to use the children to kill any opposition. | 他将会利用这群孩子消灭他的反对派 |
[24:06] | Activate their curse, send a message | 解封他们的诅咒 给想与他作对的人 |
[24:08] | to anyone who’s thinking about going against him. | 送去一点点警告 |
[24:09] | It’s two birds, one bloodbath. | 真是一石二鸟 |
[24:12] | Ok. So we’ll hit them while the kids are on the move. | 我们在孩子们逃跑时袭击他们 |
[24:15] | Aiden, make certain you and Oliver escort the children. | 艾登 就由你和奥利弗护送孩子 |
[24:18] | We’ll handle the rest. | 我们处理剩下的事情 |
[24:19] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[24:20] | Esther and her psycho son are already giving me the stink-eye. | 埃丝特和她的神经病儿子已经看我不顺眼 |
[24:23] | These kids go missing on my watch, I’m as good as dead. | 这些孩子在我看管之下失踪 我将必死无疑 |
[24:25] | You wanted to help your people and make amends for the past. | 你想要帮助你的人并为过去的事情赎罪 |
[24:30] | This is your chance. | 这就是你的机会 |
[25:48] | What have we here, | 看看我们发现了什么 |
[25:50] | a liar and a thief? | 一个骗子小偷 |
[25:52] | I’m just looking about. | 我只是到处看看 |
[25:54] | Give me one good reason why I shouldn’t kill you right here! | 马上给我一个不杀你的充足理由 |
[25:56] | The bracelet the witch uses to control you. | 那个女巫用来控制你的手链 |
[26:00] | I’m a witch. | 我是一名巫师 |
[26:02] | I know the magic to turn it off. | 我知道解除控制你的咒语 |
[26:05] | You’ll be free to do whatever you want, | 你就可以自由地去做你想做的事情 |
[26:07] | provided you promise not to harm me. | 但条件是你保证不伤害我 |
[26:18] | I take it we have a deal. | 我想我们就这么说定了 |
[26:58] | Watch it. | 当心点 |
[27:07] | You take the kids. | 你来带这些孩子 |
[27:09] | Split up and find them! | 分头去找他们 |
[27:14] | Listen up, listen up. We got to go. | 听着 听着 我们得走了 |
[27:15] | Don’t ask questions. Just move. | 别问 只管走 |
[27:16] | Come on. Go, go. | 赶快 走 走 |
[27:24] | Ollie, this way. | 奥利 走这边 |
[27:25] | Come on, come on. | 赶快 赶快 |
[27:35] | Go ahead. | 进去 |
[27:37] | It’s a passageway from the prohibition days. | 这是禁酒时期留下来的通道 |
[27:39] | It’ll take us pretty much anywhere we want to go. | 它几乎可以带我们到任何地方 |
[27:59] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[28:01] | They should be right behind me. | 他们应该就在我后面 |
[28:03] | Any minute now. | 随时可能出现 |
[28:22] | Hey. Where’s Marcel? | 马塞尔去哪儿了 |
[28:24] | Oh, he’s getting the getaway car. | 他去准备逃脱用的车了 |
[28:26] | Hey, bigmouths. Shut it. | 大嘴巴 别说话 |
[28:28] | There are werewolves everywhere. | 到处都有狼人 |
[28:32] | Here we go. About time. | 来了 时间刚刚好 |
[28:38] | Don’t bother trying to run. | 别想着跑 |
[28:40] | We’ve got you surrounded. | 我们已经把你们团团围住 |
[28:43] | What, you don’t think that | 什么 你们不会真以为 |
[28:46] | we would be dumb enough to bring them here, do you? | 我们会傻到把他们带过来吧 是吗 |
[28:48] | Yes. I do apologize for any inconvenience. | 我为给你带来的不便道歉 |
[28:51] | The little ones you seek are elsewhere, | 你们要找的小家伙些在别的地方 |
[28:54] | which I suppose leaves you here with me. | 因此我觉得我应该留下来等你们 |
[29:00] | You’re the ones that don’t seem to understand. | 你们才是搞不懂状况的人 |
[29:02] | We’re not looking for the kids. | 我们不是在找那群孩子 |
[29:05] | The witch wants you. | 女巫要的人是你 |
[29:09] | You listen to me very carefully. | 你给我听好 |
[29:12] | I told a good friend I’d do my very best | 我答应了我的一个好朋友 |
[29:16] | to spare the lives of her people. | 我会不遗余力地去保护她的人 |
[29:17] | You leave right now, | 你们要是马上离开 |
[29:20] | I will honor that. | 我将感激不尽 |
[29:21] | Stay, | 不走 |
[29:24] | and the situation becomes irrefutably awkward. | 情况将毫无悬念地变得尴尬 |
[29:32] | Very well. | 非常好 |
[29:35] | You should probably leave. | 或许你该离开了 |
[29:39] | Either I’m in, or I’m out, right? | 要么我加入 要么退出 对吧 |
[29:49] | Let’s go. Move. | 赶快走 走 |
[29:57] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[29:59] | Aiden, you made it. | 艾登 你做到了 |
[30:00] | Of course I did. | 当然我做到了 |
[30:02] | Told you I’d be here, didn’t I? | 告诉过你我会来的 对吗 |
[30:05] | Go. | 走 |
[30:15] | Thank you, both of you. | 谢谢你 你们两个 |
[30:18] | No problem. | 不客气 |
[30:19] | We’re all fighting for the same thing, you know? | 我们也会为同样的事情不顾一切 |
[30:23] | Just trying to protect he ones that we love. | 只是尽力去保护我们所爱的人 |
[30:47] | Well, I guess that’s all they got. | 我想他们也就只有这点能耐 |
[30:48] | So it would seem. | 感觉的确如此 |
[30:54] | Actually, I’m just getting started. | 事实上 我才刚刚开始 |
[31:04] | Perhaps your next body will last a little longer | 也许你下一个替身会比这个替身 |
[31:05] | than this one, brother. | 活得更久一点 弟弟 |
[31:36] | You phone is chockfull of texts. | 你的手机塞满了短信 |
[31:38] | Who’s–who’s Cami? | 卡米是谁 |
[31:43] | 他知道你在哪儿了! 你必须接我电话! | |
[31:46] | Come with me now. | 跟我来 |
[33:29] | Enough games, Davina! | 别玩了 达维娜 |
[33:31] | Send out my father. | 把我父亲交出来 |
[33:34] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来做个了断 |
[33:37] | Release me, or I will kill you right now! | 放了我 要不然我现在就杀了你 |
[33:42] | Davina! | 达维娜 |
[33:44] | Is this not what you brought him for? | 你把他带过来不就是这个目的吗 |
[33:47] | I’m not afraid! | 我才不害怕 |
[34:17] | Hello…boy. | 你好啊 孩子 |
[34:22] | You seem rather impatient. | 你看起来好不耐心啊 |
[34:24] | Are you so eager to meet your end? | 你就这么急着了断自己吗 |
[34:26] | I’m only eager to stand over | 我只是迫不及待想要 |
[34:28] | your burning corpse again. | 再站着看你的尸体燃烧 |
[34:31] | Only this time, I intend to enjoy it more. | 而这一次 我打算更加享受 |
[34:36] | I’ve traveled | 为了这一刻 |
[34:39] | all the way back from hell for this moment. | 我才从地狱中重生 |
[34:43] | Well, then I’d hate to keep you waiting. | 那我讨厌让你等着 |
[36:08] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[36:09] | If something happened to her, Klaus, I swear to god! | 她绝对出事了 克劳斯 |
[36:11] | Davina’s fine. She’ll wake with a spectacular headache, | 达维娜没事 她醒来只会无比头疼 |
[36:13] | but given her intentions for me, | 但鉴于她对我的企图 |
[36:15] | she should count herself lucky. | 她应该算自己很幸运了 |
[36:19] | Of course if you drop dead of a heart attack, | 当然如果你突发心脏病死了 |
[36:21] | I may have to kill her on general principle. | 那基于原则 我可能必须杀了她 |
[36:23] | You’re the one who ditched me at the bar. | 是你把我扔在酒吧的 |
[36:25] | I had to hitchhike | 我得去蹭车 |
[36:27] | and then run on the back roads of the bayou! | 还得在河口后面的路上狂奔 |
[36:30] | Well, your perseverance is duly is noted. | 那你的坚持不懈真是值得铭记 |
[36:32] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴吧 |
[36:33] | I am so mad at you, I can hardly speak, | 我可生气了 我都失语了 |
[36:35] | but I am here, and it is to tell you– | 但我还是来了 来告诉你 |
[36:37] | Not to bargain with you and not to shame you | 不是和你来讨价还价 也不是来羞辱你 |
[36:40] | but to tell you under no circumstances will you hurt that girl, | 只是来告诉你绝不能伤害那个女孩 |
[36:43] | do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[36:45] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[37:00] | Is that Mikael? | 那是迈克尔吗 |
[37:03] | Is he… | 他… |
[37:04] | He’s still alive and in complete and utter agony. | 他还活着 还在垂死挣扎 |
[37:09] | I decided to take your advice | 我决定听取你的意见 |
[37:12] | and keep him that way. | 就让他这样活着 |
[37:53] | Didn’t think you were gonna show. | 没想到你会来 |
[37:56] | Didn’t think you were a vampire. | 没想到你是个吸血鬼 |
[37:58] | Ditto on the whole leader of a werewolf army thing. | 也没想到你是狼人大军的首领 |
[38:07] | P.S. | 另外 |
[38:10] | These pictures don’t really do you justice. | 那些照片不能真实评价你 |
[38:11] | You’re way hotter in person, | 你是个极其火热的人 |
[38:15] | you know, when you’re not murdering people. | 当你不杀人的时候 |
[38:18] | You know, I shouldn’t have come. | 我不应该来的 |
[38:21] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[38:24] | But you did. | 但你来了 |
[38:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:32] | I guess I hoped seeing you | 我想我希望见你 |
[38:34] | might make me feel a little less– | 是因为你能让我感觉少一点… |
[38:37] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[38:40] | alone. | 孤独 |
[38:49] | Ok. Look. | 你瞧 |
[38:52] | Maybe for tonight, | 也许今晚 |
[38:53] | we could pretend things are different. | 我们可以假装一切都不同 |
[38:57] | I’m not a vampire, you’re not a wolf, | 我不是吸血鬼 你也不是狼人 |
[38:59] | the city isn’t about to implode. | 这个城市也没有崩溃 |
[39:05] | We could just– | 我们可以就… |
[39:07] | I don’t know– | 我也不知道 |
[39:10] | be ourselves. | 就做我们自己 |
[39:15] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[39:28] | Well, we did it. | 我们做到了 |
[39:30] | I never thought I’d see the day when “We” Meant us. | 我以为再也见不到”我们”是指我们的那天了 |
[39:33] | Well, you’re a vampire now. | 你现在是个吸血鬼了 |
[39:35] | First rule is never say never | 第一原则就是永远别说永远 |
[39:37] | because never ain’t that long, | 因为永远没有那么久 |
[39:38] | and what we did today, | 我们今晚做的事 |
[39:40] | it was the right thing, | 都是对的 |
[39:42] | But, you know, it’s gonna make things worse | 但你要知道 这可能让你我族人 |
[39:43] | between your people and mine. | 之间的关系更差 |
[39:45] | There’s a life lesson for you, baby vamp. | 小吸血鬼 有一人生课要教给你 |
[39:48] | It always gets worse before it gets better. | 好事多磨 |
[40:01] | We left Elijah out there. | 我们把以利亚留在那了 |
[40:05] | Look. I worry about a lot of things where Elijah’s concerned, | 瞧 我也很担心以利亚关心的事情 |
[40:10] | but trust me. | 但相信我 |
[40:12] | He can take care of himself. | 他能照顾好他自己 |
[41:35] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[41:36] | I only want us to be a family again, Elijah, | 我只是想让我们再成为家人 以利亚 |
[41:41] | but I’m so sorry. | 但我很抱歉 |
[41:45] | In order for that to happen, | 为了保证一切顺利 |
[41:47] | you must be purified. | 你必须要被净化 |