时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | This town was my home. I want it back. | 这里曾经是我的家 我要夺回来 |
[00:05] | You mean, you don’t recognize me? | 你还没认出我吗 |
[00:06] | It’s been a long time, Finn. | 好久不见 芬恩 |
[00:08] | – I’m Kaleb. – Davina. | -我叫卡莱布 -达维娜 |
[00:11] | Esther. | 埃丝特 |
[00:11] | I have come to heal our family. | 我是来治愈我们的家 |
[00:13] | What could possibly be more important | 还有什么可能比 |
[00:15] | than the return of our mother? | 母亲回归更重要 |
[00:16] | Our father. I saw him. | 我们的父亲 我见到他了 |
[00:18] | He was enslaved with some spell cast by Davina. | 他被达维娜的咒语所奴役 |
[00:27] | Release me. | 放了我 |
[00:32] | Let’s finish this. | 我们来做个了断 |
[00:45] | Perhaps your next body | 也许你下一个替身 |
[00:46] | will last a little longer | 会比这个替身 |
[00:46] | than this one, brother. | 活得更久一点 弟弟 |
[00:54] | What do you want? | 你想要干什么 |
[00:55] | I only want us to be a family, Elijah. | 我只是想让我们再成为家人 以利亚 |
[01:22] | No. | 不 |
[01:24] | No! | 不 |
[01:31] | Have you forgotten where you are, son? | 你忘记自己在何处了吗 儿子 |
[01:33] | Save your strength. | 省省力气吧 |
[01:36] | My chains don’t break so easily. | 我的枷锁可不是那么容易挣脱的 |
[01:41] | Having sweet dreams? | 做了个好梦吗 |
[01:45] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的意识 |
[01:48] | I’m not in your head, dear. | 我没有进入你的意识 亲爱的 |
[01:50] | You were screaming. | 你刚刚叫得声嘶力竭 |
[01:52] | Go ahead. Get your bearings. | 冷静下来 恢复你的理智 |
[01:54] | We have much to discuss. | 我们还有很多要讨论的 |
[02:05] | Who were you dreaming about ripping apart | 你之前惊醒时 在梦里 |
[02:07] | when you woke earlier? | 惨遭你毒手的人是谁 |
[02:10] | Was it your new little plaything Hayley, | 是你那新任小情人海莉 |
[02:13] | or was it someone else? | 还是别人 |
[02:17] | Stop fighting, Elijah. | 别反抗了 以利亚 |
[02:19] | I brought you here to listen, | 我带你来这就是让你好好听我说的 |
[02:21] | and you’re not going anywhere until I’ve said my piece. | 在我说完之前你哪儿也别想去 |
[02:23] | So speak. | 那就快说 |
[02:25] | I want you to rejoin our family but as a witch. | 我希望你回归我们的家庭 但是以巫师的身份 |
[02:29] | I want you to leave behind | 我要你放弃 |
[02:30] | the grotesque savage vampirism has made of you. | 残忍野蛮的吸血鬼生活所带给你的一切 |
[02:34] | Take the body of a mortal, | 重归凡人的躯体 |
[02:35] | and we can all be happy again, | 这样我们就能一起幸福地生活下去 |
[02:38] | Start over. | 重新开始 |
[02:39] | You do know you’re entirely demented, don’t you? | 你简直是疯了 你知道吗 |
[02:43] | Am I? | 是吗 |
[02:44] | I’m not the one who pulls the wings | 我可不是那个 |
[02:47] | off every beautiful butterfly that he finds, | 将美丽蝴蝶的翅膀残忍拔下的人 |
[02:50] | like the woman who flits across the edge of your nightmares. | 如同你噩梦中出现的那些女人一般 |
[02:54] | You let me go now. | 现在就放了我 |
[02:59] | How quickly you slip back into your more savage self. | 看看你多快就屈从了自己野蛮的另一面 |
[03:03] | The moral son I raised is now but a mask | 那个曾经道德高尚的儿子如今只是个面具 |
[03:06] | worn to hide ancient demons. | 用以隐藏背后的古老恶魔 |
[03:07] | You know nothing. | 你什么都不知道 |
[03:09] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[03:11] | I know more about the secrets you carry than you do. | 我比你更了解你身上所背负的秘密 |
[03:14] | Shall I list them? | 要我一一列出来吗 |
[03:15] | I can begin with the first little butterfly you destroyed, | 不如就从第一只被你折翼的蝴蝶说起 |
[03:19] | the sweet young widow from our village | 我们村庄里那个甜美年轻的寡妇 |
[03:21] | who caught your eye when you were still human. | 在你还是人类时就已经被她深深吸引 |
[03:24] | Ah, you remember her. Of course. | 你还记得她 当然了 |
[03:27] | How could you forget the first girl | 你怎么可能忘记第一个 |
[03:28] | to ever steal your heart, | 偷走你真心的女孩儿 |
[03:32] | she of mystical blood, the doppelganger Tatia? | 拥有神秘之血的二重身塔提亚 |
[03:37] | I did nothing but love that woman | 我一直深爱着她 |
[03:39] | till the day you took her life. | 直到你夺去了她的性命 |
[03:42] | I know that’s what you believe, | 我知道你一定是这么认为的 |
[03:45] | which is precisely why you are here. | 所以我才会带你来这里 |
[03:49] | I need to show you the monster you really are. | 我要让你看清自己到底是个怎样的禽兽 |
[03:53] | When I do, you will beg for salvation, | 知道真相之后 你会乞求得到救赎 |
[03:57] | And happily, I shall provide it. | 而我十分乐意为你提供 |
[04:04] | It was Samhain, when we danced | 那是萨温节 我们载歌载舞 |
[04:07] | and killed the best of our livestock | 大宰牲畜 乞求神灵 |
[04:08] | to appease the gods for a new season. | 赐我们在新的季节风调雨顺 |
[04:14] | All women envied her. All men wanted her, | 所有女人都嫉妒她 男人们都渴望她 |
[04:20] | but she only had eyes for one. | 但她的芳心只属于一个人 |
[04:41] | Do not tell me you came | 别告诉我你来这里 |
[04:42] | to save Loki the pig from his fate. | 就为了拯救这只叫洛奇的小猪 |
[04:45] | No. I’m afraid Loki the pig is fated to be food… | 不 恐怕洛奇注定只能成为食物 |
[04:51] | Just as you are fated to love another. | 就像你注定爱着别人一样 |
[04:57] | And you fated to watch from the shadows, | 那你就注定只能在暗处旁观 |
[05:01] | the noble martyr? | 做个高尚的圣人吗 |
[05:04] | Fate does not dictate my heart, Elijah. | 命运无法左右我真正的心意 以利亚 |
[05:06] | I was fated to throw myself on a pyre | 在我丈夫死于战争后 |
[05:09] | after my husband died in battle, | 我本该注定跟他一起殉葬 |
[05:10] | but I did not. | 但我没有 |
[05:14] | I chose to live, | 我选择了活下去 |
[05:15] | and I chose to give my heart once more | 把自己的心再一次交出去 |
[05:19] | to someone strong, protective, | 交给一个勇猛强壮 能保护我 |
[05:22] | fierce, and yet noble and gentle. | 大胆无畏却又高尚温柔的人 |
[05:36] | I choose you, Elijah… | 我选择你 以利亚 |
[05:42] | And you choose to have our first kiss | 你要让我们的第一个吻 |
[05:44] | where your mother slaughters the pigs. | 发生在你母亲杀猪的地方吗 |
[05:48] | Not very romant– | 这可不浪漫 |
[05:56] | Perhaps we should set Loki the pig free. | 或许我们该放洛奇自由 |
[05:58] | Seems one’s fate can change | 看来命运终究 |
[06:01] | after all. | 是可以改变的 |
[06:06] | But that was just the beginning, | 但那只是开始 |
[06:08] | A brief moment of happiness. | 转瞬即逝的幸福 |
[06:10] | That is how it always begins. | 故事永远都是这么开始 |
[06:12] | A butterfly lands upon your finger | 一只蝴蝶停在了你的指尖 |
[06:14] | unaware that it will lead to her tragic end. | 浑然不知她注定会以悲剧收场 |
[06:18] | Her tragic end came when you drained her body of blood… | 她的悲剧就是你将她全身的血液彻底放干 |
[06:23] | All for a spell to smother the wolf within Niklaus, | 就为了抑制尼克劳斯体内的狼性 |
[06:25] | as memory serves. | 如果我记得没错的话 |
[06:26] | Actually, Elijah, your memory doesn’t serve you at all. | 事实上 以利亚 你真的记错了 |
[06:29] | You just don’t realize it yet, | 你只是还没意识到 |
[06:32] | but by the time we are done here… | 等我们这里的事结束 |
[06:37] | you will. | 你就会明白 |
[06:45] | We should get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[06:48] | Oh, hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[06:50] | Back to huff and puff and blow the house down? | 又回来继续咆哮怒吼拆房子了吗 |
[06:52] | You know, it’s funny how often a person’s sharp tongue | 知道吗 毒舌的人总是会 |
[06:55] | can end up cutting their own throat. | 因为自己的话招来祸端 |
[06:56] | Klaus, he’s just a kid. Give him a break. | 克劳斯 他只是个孩子 别跟他一般见识 |
[06:59] | Yeah. She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[07:00] | You might want to try a bit of lavender | 你应该试试给枕头下放 |
[07:02] | under your pillow. | 薰衣草 |
[07:03] | Does wonders for stuck-up pillocks with anger issues. | 可以帮自大的白痴缓解暴脾气 |
[07:05] | Hey, shut it. | 你也闭嘴 |
[07:07] | I promised not to kill Davina. | 我保证了不杀达维娜 |
[07:08] | I said nothing of this insolent sod. | 这保证没包括这个白痴 |
[07:11] | Klaus, come on. | 克劳斯 过来 |
[07:14] | A minute ago, you had the opportunity | 就在刚刚 你完全有机会 |
[07:15] | to kill your father with this thing, and you didn’t. | 用它杀掉你父亲 可你没有 |
[07:17] | You’re not gonna kill this kid with it either. | 你也不会用它杀掉这个孩子的 |
[07:25] | – Fine. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[07:28] | Go get the car. | 去开车来 |
[07:29] | Let’s take her to the hospital. | 我们送她去医院 |
[07:36] | You’ve got a way with words. | 你还真是会哄人啊 |
[07:38] | Well, I’ve traveled. | 见多识广嘛 |
[07:40] | You seem to have crossed continents | 你好像是跋山涉水 |
[07:42] | in order to weasel your way into Davina’s good graces, | 费尽心机才接近了达维娜 |
[07:45] | thereby meddling in my family business. | 于是也就搅进了我的家事 |
[07:49] | Strange, isn’t it, | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[07:53] | Unless, of course, it’s your family business. | 除非 这也是你的家事 |
[07:57] | Ever since my dinner with my mother and Finn, | 自从我和我母亲还有芬恩吃过那次晚饭 |
[07:59] | I’ve been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol. | 我就一直在想你何时会现身 科尔 |
[08:06] | Well, the jig is up. Hello, brother. | 露馅了呢 你好啊 哥哥 |
[08:10] | It’s not that I begrudge you | 其实我并非是羡慕你 |
[08:11] | hitching a ride back to the land of the living. | 重现拥有了肉身人躯 |
[08:13] | It’s just that you’re making all the wrong friends, | 只是你交了这么一堆不合适的朋友 |
[08:16] | brother, and I have half a mind | 弟弟 让我有点想 |
[08:18] | to show you how wrong you are. | 纠正你的错误呢 |
[08:19] | But you’re not gonna do that, are you, | 但你不会这么做不是吗 |
[08:22] | because your little, blonde friend | 因为你金发小朋友 |
[08:24] | told you to leave me alone. | 让你不要伤害我 |
[08:26] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[08:27] | Does she take one of those | 她带你出去 |
[08:28] | little plastic baggies out | 遛弯的时候 |
[08:29] | when she takes you for a walk? | 给你栓链子吗 |
[08:31] | Cami, I’ve changed my mind. | 卡米 我改主意了 |
[08:33] | I am gonna kill him, after all. | 我还是杀了他算了 |
[08:39] | Cami… | 卡米 |
[09:02] | Elijah, where are you? | 以利亚 你在哪 |
[09:04] | Mikael is loose with the stake, and Cami is a hostage, | 迈克尔拿着木桩跑了 还抓了卡米做人质 |
[09:06] | and I’m weaponless and in need of reinforcement urgently. | 我现在没有武器急需支援 |
[09:11] | Wake her up. | 叫醒她 |
[09:12] | Tell her to get Mikael back here now. | 让她赶紧把迈克尔召唤回来 |
[09:14] | Let me think about that. | 让我考虑一下 |
[09:19] | No, but you should probably get going, Nik. | 不要 不过你应该走了 尼克 |
[09:22] | Mikael is probably jonesing for | 迈克尔现在应该已经 |
[09:23] | a restorative snack about now. | 在找恢复体力的大餐了 |
[09:26] | Be a shame for you to find — | 当你找到那个 |
[09:28] | Cami, is it, — | 卡米 是吗 |
[09:30] | nothing more than a bloodless husk. | 发现她只剩一具没有血液的躯壳多遗憾啊 |
[09:36] | We’re not done, you and I. | 这事没完 你给我等着 |
[09:51] | It’d be really useful | 如果你现在 |
[09:54] | if you woke up about now. | 就醒过来就太好了 |
[09:57] | I’ve kicked a few familial hornets nests. | 我已经在家里捅了好几个马蜂窝了 |
[10:00] | We really need to scarper. | 我们真的得逃了 |
[10:25] | Did you have to do that? | 你至于吗 |
[10:28] | I despise voice mail. | 我不喜欢留言 |
[10:32] | Do you have the white oak stake? | 你拿到白栎树木桩了吗 |
[10:34] | Hit a bit of a snag, truthfully. | 事实上 遇到了点阻碍 |
[10:36] | Is that what you would like for me to pass along? | 你希望我就这么回复母亲吗 |
[10:38] | Tell her that I’ve got everything under control. | 告诉她一切都在掌控之中 |
[10:42] | I’m keeping an eye on Davina. | 我现在还得盯着达维娜 |
[10:45] | She’s working on a spell to unlink her mates | 她在研究能解除她的朋友和克劳斯之间 |
[10:47] | from Klaus’ sire lines so that she can kill him | 联系的咒语 这样她就能杀死克劳斯 |
[10:49] | without them dying, too. | 而不会伤害到她的朋友了 |
[10:52] | I’m sure the stake will come back into play | 我想等她要施咒时一定会 |
[10:54] | when she’s ready. | 拿回木桩的 |
[10:55] | How close is she to completing the spell? | 她的咒语接近完成了吗 |
[10:57] | Well, she’s joined mother’s linking | 她已经逆转了 |
[10:59] | and sire bond spells in reverse. | 母亲的联系魔咒 |
[11:02] | Quite clever, really. | 真是很聪明 |
[11:03] | Huh. What’s she using as a binder? | 她的束缚媒介是什么 |
[11:05] | I’m not sure. | 我还不知道 |
[11:07] | Still trying to work that one out. | 我还在努力找 |
[11:09] | Work harder. | 再努力点 |
[11:10] | Mother needs Klaus alive and connected. | 母亲需要克劳斯活着而且联系不能断 |
[11:13] | So may I suggest that if you can’t find that stake, | 所以我建议如果你弄不来木桩 |
[11:16] | you either kill the girl’s spell | 那么要不你就破坏她的咒语 |
[11:18] | or you kill that girl. | 要不然你直接杀掉她 |
[11:22] | Klaus will find you. | 克劳斯会找到你的 |
[11:24] | Oh, he will, but I will be ready. | 他一定会 不过我也会做好准备 |
[11:27] | How? I’ve seen the kind of pain that blade causes. | 怎么做 我知道那把刀能带来多大伤痛 |
[11:30] | I have fought through more pain | 我承受过的伤痛比这世上的任何人都多 |
[11:33] | than anyone living or dead, | 不管是活人还是死人 |
[11:36] | but once I feed, I shall be restored. | 但只要我能吸点血 就能复原 |
[11:40] | Not on you. | 我不打算吸你的血 |
[11:43] | You, my dear, are leverage. | 你 亲爱的 是我的筹码 |
[11:48] | Once I threaten to dismember you in front of him, | 只要我威胁说要当着他的面撕碎你 |
[11:51] | Klaus will hesitate, | 克劳斯就一定会犹豫 |
[11:53] | and in that moment of weakness, | 在他这软弱的一瞬间 |
[11:55] | I shall end him. | 我就会了结他 |
[11:57] | This is crazy, | 这简直是疯了 |
[11:59] | the two of you going round and round trying to kill each other. | 你们俩来来回回试图杀死对方 |
[12:01] | You’re obsessing over the death of someone | 你一门心思的想杀掉他 |
[12:03] | whose fatal flaw is he was fathered by another guy. | 就只是因为他不是你的亲生孩子 |
[12:06] | Hush! | 闭嘴 |
[12:07] | You are the enabler of the weak. | 你只会激发人的软弱 |
[12:10] | No wonder he seeks your company. | 怪不得他喜欢跟你在一起 |
[12:16] | I hear music, | 我听到了音乐声 |
[12:18] | and where there’s music, | 有音乐的地方 |
[12:21] | there’s food. | 一定有食物 |
[12:31] | Well, well, well, well. What have we here? | 瞧瞧 这是什么 |
[12:35] | Hillbilly Halloween. How perfect. | 乡村万圣节 太合时宜 |
[13:11] | Used kandahar root as a binder. | 用坎大哈根做束缚媒介 |
[13:15] | Where’d you find that? | 你从哪里弄来的啊 |
[13:32] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:33] | Davina, you’re awake. | 达维娜 你醒了 |
[13:35] | I was starting to freak out. You ok? | 你再不醒我可不知道怎么办了 没事吧 |
[13:37] | My head. | 我的头好痛 |
[13:40] | Klaus? | 克劳斯呢 |
[13:41] | Angry bloke with the deadly aim? | 一脸愤怒要杀人的那位吗 |
[13:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[13:45] | He smashed the place up, and then he left. | 他砸了这个地方 然后离开了 |
[13:47] | Where’d he go? | 他去哪了 |
[13:48] | To hunt down your pet serial killer friend. | 去追你养的那个连环杀手了 |
[13:51] | Listen. Not to be Mr. Judgmental here, | 听着 我无意指责你 |
[13:53] | but I’m starting to question the company that you keep. | 只是我觉得你的同伴好像都不怎么好 |
[13:56] | The white oak stake? | 白栎树木桩呢 |
[13:57] | It’s gone, I’m afraid. | 恐怕也不在了 |
[14:01] | The serial killer one took it. | 连环杀手拿走了 |
[14:05] | Mikael? Mikael. Mikael. | 迈克尔 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[14:09] | Why isn’t this working? | 怎么没有用呢 |
[14:11] | Sit — sit down, all right? | 先坐一下好吗 |
[14:13] | You were out for quite a long time. | 你昏迷了好一会儿呢 |
[14:15] | Maybe that’s got something to do with it. | 也许是因为这个的缘故吧 |
[14:16] | Here. Have some water. | 给你 喝点水 |
[14:17] | No. You don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[14:18] | If Mikael is free, he can kill Klaus, | 如果迈克尔自由了 他就能杀了克劳斯 |
[14:21] | and then my friends die, too. | 我的朋友也会死 |
[14:23] | Well, if I understand all this, | 要是我的理解没错 |
[14:25] | Mikael has been trying to kill Klaus for eons. | 迈克尔追杀了克劳斯一辈子 |
[14:26] | How are you gonna stop him? | 你要怎么制止他 |
[14:30] | I’m not. | 我不会制止他 |
[14:33] | I need to finish my spell now. | 我必须立刻完成咒语 |
[14:39] | So those werewolf kids you helped | 你帮忙从法属区救出来的 |
[14:40] | get out of the quarter made it | 狼人孩子已经安全抵达 |
[14:42] | to the safe house up north. | 北边的藏身之所 |
[14:43] | Great. My good deed for the decade. | 太好了 我十年来也算做了一件善事 |
[14:45] | No. I’m good. | 不用了 |
[14:47] | Maybe the vampires and us free wolves can work together, after all. | 看来吸血鬼和自由狼人还是可以合作的 |
[14:50] | The enemy of my enemy is my friend. | 敌人的敌人 就是我的朋友 |
[14:55] | Anyway, thanks for helping. | 不管怎样 谢谢你的帮助 |
[14:57] | Mm. Don’t thank me. Thank Elijah. | 别谢我 该谢以利亚 |
[15:00] | I would’ve, but I can’t get a hold of him. | 我也想 但我联系不到他 |
[15:03] | I went to the compound thinking he’d be there. | 我去了宅邸 我以为他在那里 |
[15:05] | Really? I thought you always had tabs on him. | 是吗 我还以为你在他身上贴了标签呢 |
[15:08] | We haven’t really been on the best terms lately. | 我们俩最近有点小别扭 |
[15:11] | He wouldn’t just disappear, though. | 但他不会平白无故地消失 |
[15:13] | Last I knew, he was gonna keep the wolves distracted. | 我只知道当时他去分散狼人的注意力 |
[15:16] | Your boy Oliver was gonna help him. | 你的人奥利弗去帮助他 |
[15:18] | I couldn’t track down Oliver either. | 我也联系不上奥利弗 |
[15:22] | If they’re both missing– | 如果他们俩都失踪了 |
[15:27] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[15:28] | To find them. | 去找他们 |
[15:30] | Not on your own, you’re not. | 你不是单独行动 |
[15:37] | You’re hungry, aren’t you? | 你饿了 对吗 |
[15:39] | It’s been hours since you fed. | 你上次喝血已经是好几个小时前了 |
[15:41] | What an awful thing, | 多可怕啊 |
[15:41] | To feed upon the blood of others. | 靠饮他人的血为生 |
[15:44] | For this I blame myself | 这得怪我自己 |
[15:46] | and your father. | 还要怪你父亲 |
[15:48] | We tried to make you children strong, | 我们希望让你们变得更强壮 |
[15:50] | but instead we cursed you all. | 但却让你们背负了诅咒 |
[16:13] | Brother? | 弟弟 |
[16:28] | What am I? | 我是什么 |
[16:31] | How many…? | 多少人… |
[16:31] | Six. | 6个 |
[16:33] | You slaughtered 6 villagers, brother. | 你杀了6个村民 弟弟 |
[16:36] | You tore them apart | 你把他们撕个粉碎 |
[16:37] | as if they were nothing at all. | 好像他们什么也不是 |
[16:43] | Brother… | 哥哥 |
[16:45] | What have I become? | 我变成什么了 |
[16:48] | You seem like the wolves in the village. | 你看起来就像村子里的狼 |
[16:51] | Cursed to turn when the moon is full. | 受到诅咒 在月圆夜变身 |
[16:56] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[16:58] | Father is beside himself with rage. | 父亲发狂大怒 |
[17:01] | It seems this… | 似乎… |
[17:03] | affliction can only be passed | 这种痛苦诅咒 |
[17:06] | by some kind of conception. | 只能来自家族遗传 |
[17:09] | And do our siblings share this affliction? | 我们兄弟姊妹之间都有这种诅咒吗 |
[17:13] | Do you… share this affliction? | 你也受此折磨吗 |
[17:19] | No… | 没有 |
[17:21] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[17:24] | He is not my father, is he? | 他不是我的父亲 对吗 |
[17:27] | You listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:29] | This changes nothing | 什么也不会改变 |
[17:31] | for any of us. | 对我们任何一个人来说 |
[17:33] | We are here for you | 我们都会陪伴你 |
[17:34] | as we shall be always, mm-hmm? | 直到永远 |
[17:48] | Tatia. Tatia! | 塔提亚 塔提亚 |
[17:50] | I fail to see your point here. | 我不知道你想说明什么 |
[17:52] | I compelled Tatia to forget what she saw, | 我强迫塔提亚忘记她看见的一切 |
[17:54] | and she did. | 她忘记了 |
[17:54] | You’d only been a vampire for a few days. | 你刚刚变成吸血鬼几天 |
[17:57] | You hadn’t yet learned compulsion. | 还没学会精神控制 |
[17:59] | No… | 不 |
[18:02] | I remember that clearly. | 我记得很清楚 |
[18:04] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[18:06] | You still thought there were lines you wouldn’t cross, | 你依旧以为你不会越界 |
[18:08] | people you wouldn’t hurt, things you wouldn’t do. | 伤害你不会伤害的人 做你不会做的事 |
[18:12] | But you were wrong. | 但你错了 |
[18:14] | That is what I’m here to show you. | 这是我要告诉你的 |
[18:18] | Tatia! | 塔提亚 |
[18:19] | Tatia! Tatia! | 塔提亚 塔提亚 |
[18:22] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[18:23] | Stay away from me. | 离我远点 |
[18:25] | I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[18:26] | What have you become? | 你变成什么了 |
[18:28] | I am who I’ve always been. | 我就是原来那个人啊 |
[18:29] | I’m the one who loves you. | 那个深深爱你的人 |
[18:31] | You knew how special she was. | 你知道她有多特别 |
[18:33] | I always thought you would protect her, | 我一直以为你会保护她 |
[18:35] | that she would be your wife, | 她会成为你的妻子 |
[18:36] | that one day I might call her daughter. | 有一天我可以叫她声女儿 |
[18:39] | – Instead– – I didn’t hurt her. | -然而… -我没伤害她 |
[18:41] | You’ve taught yourself to hide | 你教会自己 |
[18:42] | from who and what you are for thousands of years. | 隐藏真实的你长达上千年 |
[18:45] | No. | 不是的 |
[18:47] | I did not hurt Tatia. | 我没伤害塔提亚 |
[18:50] | I could not. | 我不会的 |
[18:52] | But you did. | 但你确实做了 |
[18:53] | Your mother asked for my blood. | 你母亲要我的血 |
[18:56] | She said nothing of the dark magic | 她没说过黑魔法 |
[18:57] | that would turn you into a monster. | 会把你变身怪物 |
[18:59] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[19:01] | I am not a monst– | 我不是怪物… |
[19:10] | Tatia. | 塔提亚 |
[19:11] | Oh, my beautiful boy, | 我的好孩子 |
[19:13] | no more hiding. | 别再隐藏了 |
[19:14] | It is time now for you to remember it all. | 是时候记起所有了 |
[19:19] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[19:22] | I said I wouldn’t hunt you. | 我说过我不会伤害你 |
[19:24] | And I don’t want t… | 我也不想… |
[19:29] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[19:30] | Run. | 快跑 |
[19:33] | You didn’t want to hurt her. | 你不想伤害她的 |
[19:35] | You loved her. | 你爱她 |
[19:37] | – No! – But you couldn’t fight what you had become, | -不要 -但你无法与变成恶魔的自己对抗 |
[19:39] | what I had turned you into… | 也就是我将你变成了… |
[19:43] | a predator… | 一个掠食者 |
[19:46] | And she became your prey. | 而她做了你的猎物 |
[19:52] | This was you. | 是你 |
[19:55] | You murdered her for her blood… | 你为了得到她的血而杀了她 |
[19:57] | And then used it to cripple Klaus for centuries. | 然后用它来削弱克劳斯长达数个世纪 |
[20:03] | I won’t listen to another word. | 我不会再听你说任何胡话了 |
[20:05] | You don’t have to listen, son. | 你无需来听 儿子 |
[20:08] | All you have to do is remember. | 你要做的只是记起 |
[20:52] | Did you honestly think to hold me | 你真以为用刀 |
[20:54] | with a blade forged for pain? | 就能拿伤痛来困住我吗 |
[20:56] | Unlike the weak, unlike you, | 不像那些弱者 不像你 |
[20:58] | I gain strength from pain. | 我从痛苦中汲取力量 |
[21:00] | Soon you will know the taste of white oak | 很快你就能尝到白栎树木桩 |
[21:03] | as it pierces your heart. | 刺入你心脏的味道了 |
[21:04] | Very clever, Mikael. | 很聪明啊 迈克尔 |
[21:06] | Compelling the locals to say to my face | 控制当地人来当我面 |
[21:08] | what you dare not. | 说出你不敢说的话 |
[21:12] | Enjoy the theatrics. | 尽情享受表演吧 |
[21:15] | They only delay the inevitable. | 他们只会推迟你死亡的到来罢了 |
[21:23] | Well, perhaps we should hold off on this. | 也许这个该往后放放 |
[21:26] | No. I have everything I need. | 不 需要的我都有了 |
[21:28] | Combine a knotting spell with a sire bond spell. | 将结合咒语和认祖咒语合起来用 |
[21:31] | I just have to combine them the right way. | 我只需正确结合就行了 |
[21:33] | Then do them in reverse. | 那就反着试试看 |
[21:34] | That’s pretty advanced for a wee girl like you. | 对你这个娇小的姑娘来说有点超前啊 |
[21:39] | I can give you a list of people who have underestimated me. | 我可以给你一筐子曾经轻视过我的人 |
[21:42] | Not one of them has done it a second time. | 他们没一个敢再看轻我 |
[21:44] | Well, perhaps I should help you. | 也许我应该帮你 |
[21:46] | I’m pretty good at stuff like this. | 我很擅长这种事 |
[21:49] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[21:50] | It’s not just saying spells backwards. | 这并不是将咒语二字倒着念 |
[21:52] | It’s changing the verb tense into– | 变变时态就能… |
[21:55] | Nemo unus animabus | [咒语] |
[21:57] | Carnem et sanguinem de ista duo. | [咒语] |
[22:02] | Like I said, | 就像我说的 |
[22:03] | I’m pretty good at what I do. | 我很擅长这个 |
[22:05] | It’s never paid to underestimate me either. | 也别小瞧我 |
[22:10] | Ok. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们一起 |
[22:19] | I used to try to convince Klaus | 我曾经想要说服克劳斯 |
[22:20] | that there was good in everyone, | 人人心中都有善 |
[22:22] | that you really did care about him… | 在你内心深处 |
[22:24] | deep inside once. | 你真的关心他 |
[22:29] | He told me I was naive, | 他说我太天真了 |
[22:31] | that I could never fathom how deep your hatred ran. | 说我永远也看不清你内心有多恨 |
[22:35] | I didn’t always hate him. | 我不是一直讨厌他的 |
[22:37] | When Niklaus was born, I was overjoyed. | 尼克劳斯刚出生的时候 我高兴坏了 |
[22:39] | I thought, this one… | 我想 这个孩子… |
[22:41] | This one has the eyes of a warrior. | 这个孩子长着一双战士的眼睛 |
[22:43] | He will be worthy. | 他将会很出色 |
[22:45] | But my hope was short-lived. | 但我的希望极其短暂 |
[22:46] | And when I found out that he wasn’t really my son, | 当我发现他不是我的孩子 |
[22:49] | my relief was glorious! | 我也觉得我的接班人闪闪发光 |
[22:53] | But that passed with the knowledge that he was begat of a beast. | 但都随着我知道他父亲是个禽兽而烟消云散 |
[22:56] | His mother’s infidelity was not his fault. | 他母亲不忠不是他的错 |
[22:59] | Everything that followed was | 接下来发生的所有 |
[23:00] | because of Niklaus’ obsession with the wolves. | 都是因为尼克劳斯对狼人的痴迷 |
[23:03] | He ventured out to watch them turn under the full moon, | 他冒险去看他们在满月下变身 |
[23:06] | And he took my youngest son, Heinrich. | 他夺走了我最小的儿子 海因里希 |
[23:09] | He was but a child. | 他还只是个孩子 |
[23:11] | And he was torn apart. | 却被撕成了碎片 |
[23:13] | An accident. | 一场意外 |
[23:14] | An accident? He murdered my wife! | 一场意外 他谋杀了我妻子 |
[23:18] | His own mother who sought to cleanse him | 他自己的母亲 她只想清洗掉 |
[23:21] | of his beast-like nature. | 他身上带着的兽性 |
[23:23] | He betrayed me. | 他背叛了我 |
[23:27] | He turned my entire family | 他发动整个家族 |
[23:29] | against me. | 同我反目成仇 |
[23:30] | And yet you defend him. | 而你还在替他说话 |
[23:36] | I have desperately tried to convince him | 我竭尽全力想劝服他 |
[23:39] | not to kill you, | 是叫他不要杀你 |
[23:42] | that the bloodshed in your family does not have to be | 你们家族之间的流血杀戮 |
[23:44] | an endless cycle. | 不是没有尽头 |
[23:45] | And after centuries on this earth, | 在经历了这么多世纪之后 |
[23:47] | do you really not see | 难道你还不明白 |
[23:48] | that all of your violence is pointless? | 暴力是解决不了问题的吗 |
[23:56] | Let me hazard a guess. | 我来猜一下吧 |
[23:58] | You are one of these alienists, right? | 你专业是精神病医生 对吗 |
[24:02] | We’re called therapists these days. | 在这个时代 我们叫做治疗师 |
[24:04] | And to be honest, | 说老实话 |
[24:05] | you could do with some couch time. | 你确实要躺下了治疗一下 |
[24:07] | Actually, my dear, | 其实 亲爱的 |
[24:08] | since my wound does not appear to be healing, | 自从我的伤口停止愈合以来 |
[24:12] | what I could do with right now is… | 我现在真正需要的是 |
[24:15] | some food. | 食物 |
[24:16] | You..you said you wouldn’t. | 你…你说过你不会的 |
[24:18] | Yes, I did, didn’t I? | 是的 我说过 对不对 |
[24:20] | And all of the blood of a fawn | 而小鹿全身的血 |
[24:22] | barely makes for good fodder. | 还不够我塞牙缝 |
[24:25] | In times of need, even the devil eats flies. | 但在关键时候 总是聊胜于无 |
[24:43] | I’m a tad busy. What is it, Hayley? | 我忙着呢 什么事 海莉 |
[24:45] | Something has happened to Elijah. | 以利亚有些不对劲 |
[24:47] | He was supposed to be our decoy last night, | 他昨晚本该就中了圈套的 |
[24:49] | and now he’s vanished. | 现在却消失了 |
[24:50] | There’s blood everywhere… | 地上到处都是血 |
[24:52] | Werewolf and vampire. | 狼人和吸血鬼的都有 |
[24:54] | There is a trail. | 这里有痕迹 |
[24:56] | I need you to help us track it. | 我们需要你帮忙追踪它 |
[24:57] | Well, as much as I might like to help you find my brother, | 尽管我很想效劳 帮你找到我哥哥 |
[24:59] | I have more pressing matters at the moment. | 可是我现在有更紧迫的事情 |
[25:03] | What’s more important than your own brother… | 还有什么事情比自己哥哥更紧迫 |
[25:05] | My life. | 保命 |
[25:07] | Davina had Mikael on a magical leash, | 达维娜给迈克尔施了魔法 |
[25:09] | and it broke. | 现在咒语解除了 |
[25:10] | Now Mikael has Tunde’s blade, | 迈克尔现在拿着图德的匕首 |
[25:12] | the white oak stake, | 白栎树木桩 |
[25:13] | and Cami. | 还有卡米 |
[25:14] | I’m going to get her back. | 我要找到她 |
[25:17] | And then I’m going to end this. | 然后结束这一切 |
[25:20] | Either Mikael or I will be ash by day’s end. | 今天过后 不是迈克尔死就是我亡 |
[25:23] | And if you do find my brother, | 如果你真的找到了我哥哥 |
[25:24] | please tell him I could do with a hand. | 请告诉他 我需要他的帮忙 |
[25:45] | Stop! Stop. This isn’t working. | 停 停 根本不起作用 |
[25:47] | Well, maybe you’re just doing it wrong. | 可能是你做得不对呢 |
[25:50] | No. We have to get this right. | 不是 我们必须成功 |
[25:52] | Josh, Marcel, their lives depend on it. | 乔什 马塞尔的性命都靠我们了 |
[25:55] | Look, just stop chanting. | 你不用念了 |
[25:56] | I’ll chant and channel your power. | 我来念 然后把法力传给你 |
[26:05] | Release me! | 把我放了 |
[26:08] | I’ve been wondering when you might make an appearance, Kol. | 我还想着你什么时候会出现 科尔 |
[26:15] | You’re one of them. | 你跟他们是一伙的 |
[26:19] | You liar! | 骗子 |
[26:26] | That hurt. | 很痛的 |
[26:31] | Ok, ok, ok, ok. | 好的 好的 |
[26:32] | You ruined a spell. | 你毁了咒语 |
[26:33] | And now my friends are gonna die because of you. | 因为你的原因 我朋友们快要死了 |
[26:35] | My mother said, kill the spell or kill her. | 我母亲吩咐 毁了咒语或者杀了她 |
[26:39] | And I happen to like you. | 而我碰巧喜欢你 |
[26:40] | Oh, please. | 省省吧 |
[26:41] | Listen, you don’t disobey mother dearest | 听着 你违背母亲大人 |
[26:43] | without some consequences. | 是要付出代价的 |
[26:45] | Yes, she brought me back to life. | 没错 是她帮我重生了 |
[26:47] | But she’s mad as a hatter. | 但她就是一个疯婆子 |
[26:49] | And that man you’ve made your pet, my father, | 而你当宠物的那个男人 我的父亲 |
[26:52] | well, he’s more of a lunatic than she is. | 他比她正常不了多少 |
[26:53] | What, so you just unleash him? | 所以你就释放了他 |
[26:54] | You’re the one who brought him back to life first. | 是你当初让他复生的 |
[26:56] | I had him under control. | 我能控制住他 |
[26:57] | Yeah, right up until the point you didn’t, | 是呀 当他威胁我的时候 |
[26:59] | which is when he threatened me. | 你就控制不住他了 |
[27:01] | He wanted freedom, so I freed him. | 他想要自由 我就给他自由 |
[27:03] | You want to know my secrets? | 想知道我的秘密吗 |
[27:05] | Then here you go. Go on. | 那来吗 请吧 |
[27:06] | Have at it. | 请便吧 |
[27:07] | Yes, I’m a Mikaelson. | 没错 我是迈克尔森家族的 |
[27:08] | But I’ve got just as much reason to | 但我跟你一样有理由 |
[27:10] | loathe the lot of them as you do. | 对他们恨之欲绝 |
[27:16] | You deactivated my bracelet. | 你破解我我手镯的魔法 |
[27:18] | How? | 怎么办到的 |
[27:19] | It’s a dark object. | 它是黑暗物品 |
[27:20] | I know a little something about creating | 我对于如何制造和销毁它们 |
[27:22] | and destroying them. | 略知一二 |
[27:24] | Show me. | 让我看看 |
[27:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:29] | You’re distorting my memories. | 你在扭曲我的记忆 |
[27:31] | It was you who killed Tatia. | 是你杀了塔提亚 |
[27:34] | I used her blood to bind the spell | 我利用她的血来联系 |
[27:37] | that suppressed Niklaus’ werewolf aspect. | 抑制尼克劳斯狼人一面的咒语 |
[27:40] | But by the time you brought her to me, | 但是你把她带过来的时候 |
[27:43] | She was already dead. | 她已经死了 |
[27:45] | You can’t rewrite history. | 你不能改写历史 |
[27:47] | No. I cannot. | 是的 我做不到 |
[27:49] | And I did not… | 我也没有 |
[27:51] | Not until I had your consent. | 直到我得到你的允许 |
[27:58] | When you became yourself again, | 当你再次变回你自己时 |
[28:00] | you brought her to me but too late. | 你带她来找我 但为时已晚 |
[28:04] | I told you that you were a good son, | 我告诉你 你是个好儿子 |
[28:06] | to let me take care of it, | 让我来解决这事 |
[28:08] | that I could help make it all go away. | 我可以让这一切都过去 |
[28:19] | And then I said to you, | 然后我对你说 |
[28:21] | “You will not suffer from this memory | 你不会受到这段记忆的折磨 |
[28:23] | “or be tormented from the guilt of your misdeed. | 也不会被对此罪行的内疚所折磨 |
[28:27] | “What goes behind that door shall stay there and be forgotten.” | 门后的一切 就留在那里被遗忘 |
[28:33] | I told you to clean yourself up, | 我让你将自己收拾干净 |
[28:35] | that if you were clean, | 如果你身上干净了 |
[28:37] | no one would know what you are or what you’d done. | 就不会有人知道你是什么 你做了什么 |
[28:47] | And you did exactly that… | 你听我的话 都做了 |
[28:49] | And more. | 不止如此 |
[28:53] | You created a place in your mind to put your victims. | 你在你的头脑中创建了一个专门安置受害者的地方 |
[28:56] | You began to believe that as long as your suit | 你开始认为只要你的衣服上 |
[28:59] | was immaculate and your hands clean, | 洁净无瑕 你的双手保持干净 |
[29:01] | you could look in the mirror | 你就可以面对镜子 |
[29:02] | and tell yourself it’s all ok. | 告诉自己一切都好 |
[29:06] | No one need know what’s behind that red door. | 没人需要知道 红门之后是什么 |
[29:14] | But a thousand years is a long time, Elijah. | 但一千年是很长的时间 以利亚 |
[29:18] | And a place meant to hold one unforgivable sin | 一个本该守住一个不可饶恕的罪恶的地方 |
[29:22] | is now full to bursting with your most monstrous deeds. | 现在充斥着你最荒谬的罪行 |
[29:26] | Stop! | 住口 |
[29:26] | How long before it’s your beloved Hayley’s corpse | 你亲爱的海莉的尸体 要过多久就会 |
[29:29] | behind that door? | 出现在那门之后 |
[29:30] | Stop. | 住口 |
[29:31] | You must be afraid that loving you | 你一定很担心爱上你 |
[29:34] | will destroy her, | 会毁了她 |
[29:36] | as it destroyed Celeste, Tatia. | 就像曾经摧毁了塞莱斯特 塔提亚 |
[29:39] | Take my offer… | 答应我 |
[29:40] | The both of you. | 你们两人 |
[29:42] | In new bodies, you’ll be alive again. | 在新的身体里 你们将重生 |
[29:46] | You could give her a child to replace the one she lost. | 你可以给她一个孩子取代她失去的那个 |
[29:52] | You will not break me. | 你没法击垮我的 |
[29:54] | Oh, you are already broken, my dear boy, | 你已经支离破碎了 我亲爱的儿子 |
[29:59] | but not beyond repair. | 但还没有到达无法补救的地步 |
[30:02] | I am here to fix you. | 我是来修补好你的 |
[30:07] | I am here to fix you all. | 我是来修补好你们所有人的 |
[30:17] | Bleeding power from a dark object is tricky, | 从黑暗物体中渗透出能量是很棘手的 |
[30:19] | so it does help to know what kind of object it is. | 所以知道是什么样的物体会有帮助 |
[30:22] | The white oak stake. | 白栎木桩 |
[30:24] | You want to drain the white oak stake, do you? | 你想要汲取光白栎木桩 是吗 |
[30:26] | It’s a dark object. | 那是黑暗物体 |
[30:28] | If I can’t stop Mikael, I have to stop that stake from working. | 如果我不能阻止迈克尔 我就得阻止木桩让它失效 |
[30:30] | See, usually I like a girl with ambition, | 通常我才是像有野心的女孩 |
[30:31] | but this is just beyond mad. | 但这也太疯狂了 |
[30:33] | Just show me the spell, Kaleb–Kol– | 告诉我咒语 卡莱布 科尔 |
[30:36] | Or whatever your name is. | 或是随便你叫什么 |
[30:38] | The problem’s not the spell, love. | 问题不在咒语 亲爱的 |
[30:39] | The problem’s the white oak stake. | 问题在于白栎木桩 |
[30:41] | It’s too powerful. | 它太强大了 |
[30:42] | We can’t just drain it. | 我们没法汲取完它的力量 |
[30:44] | The best you can hope for is to disable it, | 你最大的希望就是让它失去能力 |
[30:45] | but just for a bit. | 但希望渺茫 |
[30:46] | So do you have a better solution? | 那你有更好的解决办法吗 |
[30:48] | Because I don’t have time to argue. | 因为我没时间跟你争论了 |
[30:50] | So show me the spell and hand me the keys. | 所以告诉我咒语 把钥匙给我 |
[30:53] | Oh, what are you gonna do? | 你要怎么做 |
[30:54] | You just gonna drive around till you bump into them? | 你就打算开车到处转直到偶遇他们吗 |
[30:56] | You may have messed with my bracelet, | 你也许是干扰了我的手镯 |
[30:58] | but I made sure months ago | 但数月之前 我就已确保 |
[30:59] | that I would always be able to find Mikael. | 我可以随时能够找到迈克尔了 |
[31:01] | All right. Fine. Your funeral. | 好吧 行 自寻死路 |
[31:04] | I’m still not going to allow you to drive me bloody car, though. | 我还是不会同意让你开我的好车的 |
[31:30] | You’re gonna pay for hurting her. | 你会为伤害她而付出代价的 |
[31:35] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 真甜蜜 |
[31:36] | The cur whines for its bitch. | 杂种为它的贱人抱不平呢 |
[31:41] | I’ll make sure to drain the rest of her right in front of your eyes | 我一定会在你面前放干她的血 |
[31:44] | just before you burn. | 再让你灼烧而死 |
[32:11] | Davina, wait. We need to do this together. | 达维娜 等等 我们得一起 |
[32:13] | I’m strong enough on my own. | 我足够强大了 |
[32:15] | No, you’re not. | 不 |
[32:16] | Listen, I know you don’t trust me– | 听着 我知道你不相信我 |
[32:18] | And that’s fair enough– | 你是有理由这么做的 |
[32:19] | But these are your mates that we’re trying to save here. | 我们要救的是你的朋友 |
[32:22] | The only way that we can do this is if we work together. | 唯一能成功的办法就是我们同心协力 |
[32:25] | You need to trust me, all right? | 你得相信我 好吗 |
[32:28] | Take my hands. | 握住我的手 |
[32:29] | Take my power. Channel me. | 利用我的力量 和我连接起来 |
[32:40] | I’m not as weak as you remember, am I? | 我不像你记忆中的那么脆弱 是不是 |
[32:58] | No! | 不 |
[33:27] | Why aren’t you burning?! | 你为什么还不燃烧 |
[33:33] | If you were dead, you would burn. | 如果你死了 你会燃烧起来 |
[33:38] | Burn! | 烧啊 |
[33:41] | Kaleb, I can’t hold it. | 克莱布 我控制不住了 |
[33:42] | Just trust me. | 相信我 |
[33:47] | Is this your doing, little witch? | 这是你干的吗 小女巫 |
[33:50] | Then you will undo it. | 你必须撤销 |
[33:51] | Return the power to the stake. | 将木桩的力量还回去 |
[34:20] | Klaus? | 克劳斯 |
[34:25] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你以为你在干什么 |
[34:27] | Stay the hell away from us. | 离我们远点 |
[34:29] | Or, I swear to god, I’ll kill you myself. | 我发誓 我会亲手杀了你 |
[34:31] | You have a warrior’s heart. | 你有一颗勇士的心 |
[34:33] | Perhaps I’ll keep it as a souvenir. | 也许我会把它留作纪念 |
[34:44] | Now enough! | 够了 |
[34:46] | This night has been a long parade of fools. | 今晚已经有太多傻瓜来来往往了 |
[34:49] | I’ll enjoy killing every last one of you. | 我会享受杀死你们每一个人的过程 |
[34:56] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 我可不敢这么有把握 |
[35:10] | It’s over, Mikael. You’re outnumbered. | 结束了 迈克尔 你寡不敌众 |
[35:14] | Are you going to beg for your miserable life? | 你是否要为自己惨痛的人生求饶呢 |
[35:17] | You think having people makes you strong? | 你觉得有人帮你你就强大了吗 |
[35:20] | It proves how weak you are. | 这证明了你有多弱 |
[35:24] | Come find me when you don’t have fools, women, | 等你不再有傻瓜 女人 孩子 |
[35:27] | and children fighting your battles. | 为你而战 你再来找我 |
[35:44] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[35:44] | Ah, a bit lightheaded. | 有点头晕 |
[35:47] | It might have something to do with being knocked arse | 也许是和被亲爱的老爸用茶杯 |
[35:48] | over teacup by dear old dad. | 狠狠敲晕有关 |
[35:51] | You are lucky to be alive, young lady. | 你很幸运还活着 小姑娘 |
[35:52] | You want to tell me what the hell you were thinking? | 你想告诉我你到底在想什么吗 |
[35:54] | Can we not do this right now? | 我们能不现在谈这些吗 |
[35:55] | Am I gonna embarrass you in front of your friend? | 我在你朋友面前给你难堪了吗 |
[35:59] | Who the hell is this guy anyway? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[36:01] | Haven’t we got to stop meeting like this, pal? | 我们能不再这么见面吗 老兄 |
[36:03] | He’s my friend. And he’s helping me. | 他是我的朋友 他在帮我 |
[36:04] | Help you do what, wage war on Klaus | 帮你什么 和克劳斯开战 |
[36:06] | and help me get killed in the process? | 在这过程中帮我被杀 |
[36:08] | I just saved Klaus’ life trying to protect you. | 我刚刚救了克劳斯 是为了保护你 |
[36:10] | Yeah, from a psycho vampire hunter | 是啊 从一个被你复活的 |
[36:11] | that you brought back to life. | 神经病吸血鬼猎人手里救下我们 |
[36:12] | All right. Enough! | 好了 够了 |
[36:15] | Well, I think it’s enough. | 我觉得够了 |
[36:17] | Well, it should be enough. | 是该够了 |
[36:20] | I mean, we’re all friends here, aren’t we? | 我们都是朋友 不是吗 |
[36:26] | Just stay here till I get back. | 在这里等我回来 |
[36:30] | I’ll handle Klaus. | 我去应付克劳斯 |
[36:35] | We should get out of here. Trust me. | 我们应该离开这里 相信我 |
[36:38] | My brother’s not the forgiving kind. | 我哥哥可不是不记仇的人 |
[36:40] | Even if you did help out back there, | 即使你又帮助过他 |
[36:42] | his hatred of betrayal far outweighs his sense of gratitude. | 他对背叛的仇恨远超过感恩之情 |
[36:45] | I’m not afraid of him. | 我不怕他 |
[36:49] | You out to get yourself killed? | 你想要寻死吗 |
[36:51] | I’m out to get even with Klaus. | 我想要报复克劳斯 |
[36:54] | And you’re gonna help me. | 你要不要帮我 |
[36:55] | But, first, you’re right. | 但首先 你说得对 |
[36:58] | Let’s get out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[37:11] | You pulled the stake out in the nick of time. | 你及时从我身体里拔出了木桩 |
[37:14] | A moment longer, and I would have been done for. | 多留一刻 我就死翘翘了 |
[37:18] | It’s the least I could do | 这是在你第一次有机会 |
[37:19] | for telling you not to kill that bastard | 杀死那个混蛋时 我让你不要这么做之后 |
[37:20] | the first chance you had. | 我最起码能做到的事情 |
[37:24] | Well, he hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[37:26] | For that alone, I would kill him. | 就为这一点 我会杀了他 |
[37:31] | You know, in a thousand years, | 你知道 在一千年里 |
[37:32] | I think it’s the first time I’ve seen him run. | 我觉得这是我第一次看到他逃走 |
[37:35] | You’re still weak. | 你还是很虚弱 |
[37:36] | And he knew he was outmatched. | 他早知道他没有优势 |
[37:39] | We checked the perimeter, and he’s definitely gone. | 我们搜索了周边 绝对是走了 |
[37:43] | I appreciate your assistance. | 我感谢你们的帮助 |
[37:44] | Well, hey. You die, I die. Just call me selfish. | 你死了 我也得死 就当我是自私吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah. You die, a lot of people die. | 你死了 很多人都会死 |
[37:51] | But, Klaus, we have another problem. | 但克劳斯 我们还有一个麻烦 |
[38:00] | No more. | 不要了 |
[38:01] | I’m afraid we’ve just begun. | 我想我们才刚刚开始 |
[38:03] | You will hang here remembering. | 你会被吊在这里继续回忆 |
[38:06] | Every atrocity you’ve hidden behind that door | 你隐藏在那扇红门之后的每一次暴行 |
[38:09] | will emerge to haunt you. | 都会浮现纠缠着你 |
[38:11] | And as you grow weaker, | 你越来越虚弱 |
[38:13] | you will be ripped of your strength, | 你的力量 意志 希望 |
[38:16] | your will, your hope. | 都会被剥夺 |
[38:18] | And as you rot here alone, | 当你独自在这里腐烂时 |
[38:21] | you will reconsider my offer– | 你就会重新考虑我的提议 |
[38:24] | A new life, | 一次新生命 |
[38:26] | a way to be freed of your demons, a chance at peace. | 一个离开你的恶魔的办法 一次获得平和的机会 |
[38:37] | Oh. That’s about enough of that, don’t you think? | 足够了 你觉得呢 |
[38:40] | I would have ripped her heart out, | 我本想把她的心脏挖出来 |
[38:41] | but she would have just body-jumped me. | 但那样她会换到我的身体里 |
[38:48] | How do I get these off? | 我要怎么弄断这些 |
[38:50] | The doll. There. Break it. | 玩偶 那边 弄坏它 |
[38:53] | She’s using it to bind me. | 她用那个束缚我 |
[39:02] | You need to feed. | 你得喝点血 |
[39:03] | – I can’t. – You’re weak. | -不行 -你太虚弱了 |
[39:06] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[39:10] | I crave you. | 我渴望你 |
[39:12] | My hunger, it could overwhelm me. | 我的饥饿 可能会压垮我 |
[39:19] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:22] | I’m not afraid. | 我不害怕 |
[39:53] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[39:56] | I let him dream. | 让他做梦 |
[40:00] | That’s considerate of you. | 真是体贴啊 |
[40:04] | I cannot lead him out of darkness | 简简单单让他面对过去的恐惧 |
[40:06] | by simply exposing him to the horrors of his past. | 是没办法释放出他黑暗的一面的 |
[40:10] | I have to let him bask in his own version | 我得让他沐浴在自己的 |
[40:12] | of a better world to come. | 对更美好的未来的幻想里 |
[40:23] | And by the time he wakes, | 等他醒来时 |
[40:26] | he will know | 他就会知道 |
[40:28] | the only way to find peace | 唯一能得到平和的办法 |
[40:32] | is my way. | 就是我的办法 |