时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I assume I have the misfortune | 我想我不幸 |
[00:03] | of speaking to my mother. | 要和我母亲说话 |
[00:05] | I have come to heal my family. | 我是来治愈我们的家庭 |
[00:06] | I will undo everything that has been done, | 我会解除一切已经施展的咒语 |
[00:09] | thereby giving you a new life. | 然后赋予你崭新的生活 |
[00:11] | We should get out of here. | 我们应该离开这里 |
[00:12] | My brother’s not the forgiving kind. | 我哥哥可不是不记仇的人 |
[00:14] | I’m not afraid of him. | 我不怕他 |
[00:15] | I’m out to get even with Klaus. | 我想要报复克劳斯 |
[00:16] | And you’re gonna help me. | 而你要帮我 |
[00:17] | You’re the alpha. | 你是首领 |
[00:18] | Our people are not meant to be slaves. | 我们的人不该被奴役 |
[00:21] | You can free them. | 你能解放他们 |
[00:22] | Ollie? | 奥利 |
[00:24] | I want you to rejoin our family, | 我希望你回归我们的家庭 |
[00:25] | take the body of a mortal. | 重归凡人的躯体 |
[00:27] | We can all be happy again. | 我们就能一起幸福地生活下去 |
[00:28] | – Niklaus. – You’re not real. | -尼克劳斯 -你不是真的 |
[00:30] | I am flesh and blood… | 我是血肉之躯 |
[00:31] | You are flesh and blood. | 和你一样 |
[00:32] | You are my son. | 你是我的儿子 |
[00:33] | I brought him here to be the father you never had. | 我让他来是让他做你从未拥有过的父亲 |
[00:36] | You said you wanted Elijah. He’s sleeping. | 你说你要见以利亚 他在睡觉 |
[00:39] | When he wakes, he will make his own decision. | 当他醒来 他就会做出他的选择 |
[00:43] | You cannot catch me, Elijah. | 你抓不到我的 以利亚 |
[00:45] | You’re getting faster, Klaus, | 你越来越快了 克劳斯 |
[00:46] | but you’re not yet fast enough. | 但还不够快 |
[00:52] | Klaus? Niklaus? | 克劳斯 尼克劳斯 |
[00:58] | There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[01:12] | Do you understand? | 你不明白吗 |
[01:17] | One day, only a monster shall remain. | 总有一天 只有怪物才能活下来 |
[01:28] | I know you are locked in battle. | 我知道你现在陷身重围之中 |
[01:32] | However deep in your mind our mother has set the stage. | 而母亲在你意识深处设定了情景 |
[01:35] | Hear my voice. | 听我说 |
[01:38] | Our mother thinks she will win because she has left you alone, | 母亲觉得她会赢 因为她留你独自面对 |
[01:41] | but you are not alone. | 但你并不孤单 |
[01:46] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[01:49] | Let me help end whatever torment she has forced upon you. | 让我帮你结束她强加于你的痛苦 |
[02:00] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:06] | I’m trying to enter Elijah’s thoughts to wake him. | 我在尝试进入以利亚的思想来叫醒他 |
[02:10] | Esther has locked me out. | 埃丝特把我锁在外面了 |
[02:16] | Is this rash a side effect | 这皮疹是他巫术 |
[02:17] | of the witchy acid trip he’s on? | 迷幻之旅的副作用吗 |
[02:25] | I haven’t seen this since I was a child. | 我长大以后就没见过了 |
[02:28] | Mikael would return home from battle | 迈克尔从战场回来 |
[02:30] | more blindly temperamental than usual, | 会比平时更加喜怒无常 |
[02:32] | and our mother would use the petals | 而母亲则会用稀有的 |
[02:34] | of a rare marelok orchid to put him to sleep. | 马洛可兰花花瓣使他沉睡 |
[02:37] | She would mend his mind with a spell | 她会用咒语修补他的记忆 |
[02:40] | and then wake him with the roots of the same plant. | 然后再用那花的根来唤醒他 |
[02:44] | If she has access to it now, | 如果现在她能拿到 |
[02:47] | then maybe it also grows in the bayou. | 也许那植物就长在河口 |
[02:49] | You stay here with your wolves | 你和你的狼人们待在这儿 |
[02:51] | and mind the fort. | 守好阵地 |
[02:53] | I’d rather rip your mother’s head off. | 我更想把你母亲的头拧下来 |
[02:55] | Steer clear of her. | 避开她 |
[02:57] | I mean it, Hayley. | 我认真的 海莉 |
[02:59] | She already got to you once. | 她已经抓到过你一次 |
[03:01] | What would happen if Elijah were to wake | 要是以利亚醒来 |
[03:03] | and find you a victim of her madness? | 发现你因她的疯狂而被杀会怎样 |
[03:04] | I won’t go after her. | 我不会去追杀她 |
[03:08] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[03:18] | I’ve learned a few things from your mother. | 我从你母亲那里学到了一些 |
[03:24] | I won’t go after her. | 我不会去追杀她 |
[03:28] | I’ll go after everything that she loves. | 我会去追杀她爱的一切 |
[04:39] | I’m so sorry, Jack. | 我很抱歉 杰克 |
[04:41] | This is bull, Hayley. | 这太夸张了 海莉 |
[04:44] | Crescent tradition says you have a funeral at dawn, | 新月狼族传统是黎明时分进行葬礼 |
[04:46] | and no one is here. | 但没一个人来 |
[04:49] | That loyalty– | 忠诚 |
[04:53] | Loyalty is gone. | 忠诚已不复存在了 |
[04:56] | We’re standing around moping over Ollie’s body | 大战来袭 |
[04:59] | when there’s a war to be fought. | 我们却要站着悼念奥利 |
[05:01] | I understand that you have to grieve, Jack. | 我明白你得哀悼 杰克 |
[05:05] | You waited for me. | 你等了我 |
[05:05] | So I’ll do the same for you, | 所以我会为你做同样的事 |
[05:07] | but our people need their alpha. | 但我们族人需要他们的首领 |
[05:23] | Where’s your alpha? | 你们的首领呢 |
[05:25] | Unavailable. | 现在没空 |
[05:26] | So you brought junior varsity? | 所以你就带来个学生代表 |
[05:28] | I’m getting a little tired of you | 我已经开始厌烦你 |
[05:29] | using my place as a den for wayward wolves. | 把我这儿当那些叛逆小狼人的收留所了 |
[05:32] | Oh, it’s just that we were going to take down | 只是我们今天打算去 |
[05:34] | Finn Mikaelson today, | 干掉芬恩·迈克尔森 |
[05:35] | and considering how he treated your vampires, | 鉴于他对你那些吸血鬼的所作所为 |
[05:37] | I assumed that you would want in on the bloodbath. | 我以为你不会想错过这场屠杀呢 |
[05:42] | I’m listening. | 说下去 |
[05:44] | Well, it’s not gonna be easy. | 这事办起来不会简单 |
[05:47] | He’s surrounded by a pack of juiced-up wolves. | 他身边围着一群兴奋的狼人 |
[05:50] | He doesn’t have a weakness. | 他没有弱点 |
[05:51] | He does, actually, | 事实上 他有 |
[05:52] | and I have her on speed dial. | 而且这弱点还在我的快速拨号上呢 |
[05:55] | He’s got a thing for Cami. | 他很喜欢卡米 |
[05:56] | Klaus would go ballistic if we get Cami involved in this. | 我们要是把卡米卷进来克劳斯要气疯了 |
[05:59] | Klaus ain’t here, and Cami, well, | 克劳斯不是不在吗 而且卡米啊 |
[06:02] | She’s got this thing about people telling her | 她也厌倦了别人对她 |
[06:03] | what she can and can’t do. | 指手画脚 |
[06:06] | Trust you, of all people, will understand. | 我相信 你是最能理解的人吧 |
[06:11] | He hasn’t called. | 他还没来电话 |
[06:13] | He thinks he’s protecting me, | 他觉得他在保护我 |
[06:14] | but I don’t think I want to be protected. | 但我不想被保护 |
[06:18] | Truth be told, I don’t think | 说实话 我觉得 |
[06:19] | I want to be around him anymore at all. | 我根本不想再见到他 |
[06:23] | Well, that’s a nice piece of progress. | 这是个不小的进步 |
[06:30] | What’s on your mind? | 你在想什么 |
[06:31] | I was wondering. I — | 我在想 |
[06:36] | I know this is, like, horribly unprofessional, | 我知道 这很不专业 |
[06:40] | but I was hoping I could get a new advisor. | 但我希望能换个导师 |
[06:50] | You aren’t finding our sessions productive? | 你觉得我们的会面没有效果是吗 |
[06:51] | No. No. That’s not it. | 不不 不是的 |
[06:54] | They’ve been great. | 会面很有用 |
[06:55] | You’re really getting to know me. | 你真的越来越了解我了 |
[06:58] | I just– | 我只是 |
[07:02] | I want to get to know you, too. | 也想了解你 |
[07:12] | Right. Yes. Heh. | 我猜也是 |
[07:14] | Mortifyingly unprofessional. I’m gonna go. | 不专业到一定境界了 我还是走吧 |
[07:21] | Uh, Camile… | 卡米尔 |
[07:28] | Do you enjoy jazz? | 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[07:55] | Still at it? | 还在努力啊 |
[07:59] | I’m trying to repair the damage | 我是在试图修复 |
[08:00] | that you did to my delinking spell. | 你对我的分离咒语的破坏 |
[08:05] | The only reason I’m still shacked up in this dump motel | 我现在还和你一起住在这个倒霉旅馆的 |
[08:07] | with you is for your freaky witch encyclopedia brain. | 唯一原因是因为你的法术还不错 |
[08:10] | Ok. Well, here’s a magical secret | 好吧 那我就给你一个 |
[08:13] | from the ancient legends of the romani psychics– | 来自古代吉普赛灵媒传奇人物的好建议 |
[08:16] | Sleep, Davina. | 睡一觉 达维娜 |
[08:18] | You’ve been awake for days. | 你已经几天没睡了 |
[08:20] | Kind of hard to rest | 旁边躺着一个 |
[08:21] | with a 1,000-year-old psycho in the next bed. | 1000多岁的疯子让人挺难入眠的 |
[08:23] | When you say that, I sound like a bit of a creeper. | 你这么说把我形容的好恐怖 |
[08:25] | Can you just stop? | 你能别这样了吗 |
[08:26] | Stop what, darling. | 别怎样 亲爱的 |
[08:27] | Calling me darling and trying to be funny | 别再叫我亲爱的 别故作风趣 |
[08:29] | and… all of that. | 而且 还不好好穿衣服 |
[08:34] | Oh, well, most girls like this, but then | 大多数女孩都喜欢这一套 不过 |
[08:36] | you’re not like most girls, are you? | 你比较与众不同 不是吗 |
[08:38] | What I’d like is for you to just stop messing around. | 我希望的是你能别再捣乱了 |
[08:41] | Ok, Davina. All right. | 好吧 达维娜 好吧 |
[08:44] | I have been trying to charm you, | 我确实一直在试图吸引你 |
[08:46] | and your resistance is as impressive as it is baffling, | 你的抵抗力让我佩服而且感到挫败 |
[08:49] | but there are things that we can do, big things. | 但我们可以做到一些事 重要的事 |
[08:54] | I can’t share my secrets with you | 但我没法告诉你我的秘密 |
[08:56] | unless we trust each other. | 除非我们相互信任 |
[08:57] | I don’t care about your secrets, Kaleb — | 我不在乎你的秘密 卡莱布 |
[09:00] | Kol. I don’t even know what to call you. | 科尔 我都不知道该叫你什么 |
[09:03] | Kol Mikaelson, | 我叫科尔·迈克尔森 |
[09:05] | and if you want to take down Klaus | 如果你想在保证你朋友没事的前提下 |
[09:06] | without your friends dying, | 干掉克劳斯 |
[09:09] | then you’d be a fool not to listen to me. | 那不听我的话完全是愚蠢之举 |
[09:16] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[09:18] | That’s mother dearest calling me home. | 亲爱的妈妈在叫我回家呢 |
[09:26] | Well, you always did know how to leave a message, mother. | 你一向善于传达消息 母亲 |
[09:30] | If only all my sons were as respectful as you are. | 要是其他孩子都跟你一样恭敬该多好 |
[09:33] | Kol will return home soon. | 科尔一会儿就回来了 |
[09:35] | Elijah will wake from his slumber believing | 以利亚会从沉睡中醒过来 |
[09:37] | the only way to salvage his humanity | 他会相信挽救他的人性的唯一办法 |
[09:39] | is to rejoin our family, | 就是重归家庭 |
[09:42] | which is why it is time you bring Camille in. | 所以我现在要你把卡米尔带过来 |
[09:46] | Here. I’ve spelled this to subdue her | 拿着 我在上面施了咒 可以让她屈服 |
[09:49] | without causing bodily harm. | 省得让你对她动武 |
[09:51] | I thought we had more time. | 我以为我们还有时间 |
[09:52] | We don’t. | 没时间了 |
[09:54] | Once Klaus has been duly influenced by his father, | 一旦克劳斯被他父亲完全影响了 |
[09:57] | we will need to act quickly. | 我们必须快速行动 |
[09:59] | No. There’s no need for this. | 不 用不着这东西 |
[10:06] | I can bring her in without it. | 不用它 我也可以把她带过来 |
[10:32] | Stop following me. | 别再跟着我了 |
[10:41] | I have no intention of taking Esther’s bargain | 我绝不可能接受埃丝特的交易 |
[10:43] | and no desire to be remade a mortal being. | 我也不想被重塑为凡人 |
[10:46] | Now kindly piss off. | 识相的赶紧滚 |
[10:48] | I’m in a hurry to help my real family. | 我赶着去帮助我真正的家人 |
[10:52] | You seek the marelok orchid. | 你在找马洛可兰花 |
[10:55] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:56] | I saw you carry Elijah home last night. | 我昨晚看到你把以利亚背回家 |
[10:59] | Who do you think used to find the orchid | 你觉得以前是谁在帮你母亲找兰花 |
[11:01] | for your mother to put Mikael to sleep? | 好让迈克尔沉睡不醒 |
[11:04] | Without my help, you could search forever. | 没有我的帮助 你绝对找不到 |
[11:11] | My mother brought you back from the dead. | 母亲让你死而复生 |
[11:14] | My sense of strategy tells me it wasn’t | 我的感觉告诉我 |
[11:16] | to play a father-son game of hide-and-seek. | 这不是为了父子玩捉迷藏游戏 |
[11:20] | You can storm off in a fit of stubbornness if you like, | 你这么固执 那就自己慢慢找吧 |
[11:22] | but I suggest you do so toward the west. | 但我建议你往西边找 |
[11:50] | You have any fun with magic, | 你享受过魔法带来的快乐吗 |
[11:51] | or is it all just angst and child sacrifice with you lot? | 还是说它带给你的只有恐惧和牺牲 |
[11:54] | – You were a witch before you were a vampire, right? – Yeah. | -你变成吸血鬼之前是个巫师对吗 -是啊 |
[11:57] | None of my siblings have tapped into their power, | 我的兄弟姐妹没有一个开发出了这个潜能 |
[12:01] | little bit of a child prodigy. | 我可算是个神童 |
[12:03] | I loved it. I loved the power. | 我很享受其中 我爱这些能力 |
[12:06] | I loved the rush, | 我爱这种快感 |
[12:08] | and then when we turned, I lost it all, | 但我变成吸血鬼之后 这一切都没了 |
[12:11] | went through a bit of a dark period. | 经历了一段黑暗时期 |
[12:13] | – 1,000 years? – Yeah. | -一千年吗 -是啊 |
[12:14] | Well, I’m a thrill seeker. | 我喜欢寻求刺激 |
[12:17] | Couldn’t get that from magic anymore, | 再也不能从魔法中得到了 |
[12:18] | so I looked elsewhere. | 于是我就去别的地方找刺激 |
[12:20] | Murder, mayhem. | 杀人 残害生灵 |
[12:22] | Youthful misadventures. | 年轻气盛的不幸遭遇 |
[12:25] | I actually spent quite a lot of time with witches, | 其实我花了很多时间和巫师一起 |
[12:28] | learning from them, teaching them, | 向他们学习 教他们 |
[12:31] | trying to get back what my mother stole from me. | 试图找回我母亲从我这儿夺走的东西 |
[12:34] | Is that why she brought you back as a witch? | 所以她才让你死而复生 成为一个巫师吗 |
[12:36] | She felt like this body | 她觉得这副身躯 |
[12:38] | would be the best for the task at hand– | 对即将到来的任务最为有利 |
[12:41] | Spying on the prettiest witch in town. | 监视城里最美的女巫 |
[12:45] | Can’t believe your mom sent you here | 真不敢相信你母亲让你过来 |
[12:46] | to flirt with me. | 就是来跟我调情的 |
[12:48] | No, no. She sent me to follow you. | 不 她是让我跟踪你 |
[12:52] | The flirting bit was me. | 调情是我自己的意思 |
[13:03] | Cami said Vincent wants to meet at preservation hall, | 卡米说文森特想在典藏厅里碰头 |
[13:06] | but he won’t be unprotected. | 但他不可能毫无防备 |
[13:07] | There’ll be wolves positioned here and here. | 狼人会安插在这里和这里 |
[13:12] | Can we keep this alley open? | 能保持这条小路通畅吗 |
[13:14] | Great. We’ll wait there | 很好 我们就在那等 |
[13:14] | and rip Vincent’s head off. | 把文森特的头拧下来 |
[13:16] | Nah. He’ll body jump. | 不 他会换一个人附体 |
[13:18] | His head stays on. | 先留着他的头 |
[13:20] | He’ll have a hard time answering our questions | 没了头 他可没办法回答 |
[13:22] | without it. | 我们的问题 |
[13:24] | Sweet. It’s a big box of dusty, old junk. We’re saved. | 亲爱的 这不过是一大箱灰尘和垃圾 |
[13:28] | They’re dark objects my uncle left for me. | 这些是我叔叔留给我的黑暗物件 |
[13:30] | I’ve been cataloging them according to Kieran’s notes. | 我正在根据基兰的注释给它们归类 |
[13:32] | As far as I can tell, these can be used | 就我目前所知 这些东西 |
[13:34] | against witches specifically. | 可以专门用来对付女巫 |
[13:37] | Kinky. | 好变态 |
[13:38] | I remember these. | 我记得这个 |
[13:40] | 100 years ago, the human faction | 一百年前 人类团体 |
[13:42] | waged a war against the voodoo queens. | 发动了对抗巫毒教的战争 |
[13:44] | They had a trader spell these manacles. | 他们让一个交易人给这些手铐施了法 |
[13:46] | You slap them on a witch, | 把这个铐在巫师手上 |
[13:48] | they can’t do magic as long as they’re on. | 他们就没办法施法术了 |
[13:50] | All right. Well, we’re not gonna get the handcuffs of doom on him | 好吧 这家伙被一帮狼人守护着 |
[13:53] | while he’s surrounded by a werewolf entourage. | 我们不可能给他套上这副末日手铐 |
[13:54] | We just lure him away. I can do that. | 我们可以诱骗他出来 我办得到 |
[13:56] | Cami, if we do this, you’re the bait. | 卡米 如果这么办 你就成诱饵了 |
[14:01] | Are you sure you’re ok with that? | 你确定没事吗 |
[14:07] | Make it look convincing. | 尽量真实一些 |
[14:09] | The guy is really smart. | 那家伙聪明着呢 |
[14:13] | 1,000 years estranged, | 分别了1000年 |
[14:15] | and you choose to walk in silence. | 你居然选择一句话都不说 |
[14:18] | Surely, you have questions for me. | 想必你有很多问题问我 |
[14:20] | Just one. | 只有一个 |
[14:22] | Is there a way to cure Elijah | 有没有办法治愈以利亚 |
[14:24] | without having to listen to the pointless | 同时又不用去听某一位老人家 |
[14:25] | ramblings of an old man? | 漫无目的的谈话 |
[14:28] | I’m afraid the price of my expertise is conversation. | 恐怕得到我的帮助 前提就是跟我谈心 |
[14:34] | You know, I used to tell myself that | 知道吗 我曾经告诉自己 |
[14:35] | my real father must have had no idea I existed. | 我亲生父亲一定不知道我的存在 |
[14:39] | Otherwise, he’d never leave me to suffer under Mikael. | 不然 他不会让我遭受迈克尔的折磨 |
[14:41] | Esther forbade me from seeing you. | 埃斯特不准我见你 |
[14:43] | So I waited, knowing that one day, | 所以我耐心等待 知道终有一天 |
[14:45] | you would trigger your curse, | 你会触发诅咒 |
[14:46] | and need your real father… | 那时便需要亲生父亲 |
[14:51] | But when that happened, Mikael found me first. | 但是当到了那天 迈克尔先找到了我 |
[14:55] | – I fought him for you. – Yes. | -我和他争夺过你 -没错 |
[14:56] | Well, your grand declaration is just a few years too late. | 但你感人的父爱宣言来得太晚了 |
[14:59] | Now, you joke, but I know you’ve always felt a void in your life. | 你在说笑 我知道这些年你一直感到空虚 |
[15:03] | I’ve watched you from beyond for centuries. | 好几百年来 我都在密切注视着你 |
[15:05] | You’ve traveled all corners of the world, | 你走遍了世界各地 |
[15:06] | Seen monuments erected, feasted on the blood | 竖起一座座里程碑 历史上伟大的人物 |
[15:08] | of history’s most extraordinary men, | 也沦为你的食物 |
[15:10] | but you’ve never found true peace. | 但是你从未找到真正的平静 |
[15:15] | The only moments of joy in your life, | 你人生中真正的快乐 |
[15:17] | however fleeting, have been simple pleasures… | 不过多么短暂 都是些细枝末节的愉悦 |
[15:23] | as you climbed the Himalayas, | 当你攀上喜马拉雅山时 |
[15:25] | as you tended to your horses, | 当你照料马驹时 |
[15:27] | quiet days teaching that boy Shakespeare. | 安静的日子里教那男孩莎士比亚时 |
[15:29] | – Stop. – I watched you paint. | -住口 -我看着你绘画 |
[15:31] | I watched you feel your unborn daughter’s kick. | 看着你感受自己未出生女儿的胎动 |
[15:33] | I said stop. | 我说了住口 |
[15:37] | A millennium of observing me, | 观察了我一千年 |
[15:40] | were your eyes closed as I slaughtered whole villages, | 在我血洗整个村子 让无数 |
[15:42] | fed my way through thousands of innocents? | 无辜村民命丧时 你双眼是闭着的吗 |
[15:45] | Because…let’s face it… | 因为 我们承认吧 |
[15:46] | I have a tendency to play with my food. | 我个人就是喜欢捉弄食物 |
[15:54] | Have I made you proud, father? | 我让你骄傲了吗 父亲 |
[16:11] | Remind me to teach you how to send a text message. | 记得提醒我教你发短信 |
[16:13] | You were told to get the white oak stake days ago. | 几天前就叫你去拿到白栎树木桩 |
[16:16] | We need it now, | 我们现在需要它 |
[16:19] | seeing as your father has risen. | 因为你父亲起死回生了 |
[16:23] | Mikael? | 迈克尔 |
[16:25] | Back from the dead? | 死而复生了吗 |
[16:26] | Enough. | 够了 |
[16:27] | You kept it from me. | 你还瞒着我 |
[16:29] | Why, because of Davina Claire? | 为什么 为了达维娜·克莱尔吗 |
[16:30] | To protect your plan. | 为了保护你的计划 |
[16:32] | She’s never gonna trust me | 不然她不会信任我 |
[16:33] | if she thinks I’m just a flying monkey to the wicked witch. | 只会把我当做邪恶女巫身旁的飞天猴子 |
[16:35] | I’ve got it handled, mother. | 都在我的掌握之中 母亲 |
[16:50] | I want that stake, | 我要得到木桩 |
[16:52] | and I don’t care what you have to do to get it. | 不管你用什么办法拿到它 |
[17:23] | Vervain. | 马鞭草 |
[17:24] | It’s everywhere. | 到处都是 |
[17:26] | My relentless mother has set a trap. | 我冷血的母亲设立一个圈套 |
[17:30] | I’ll retrieve the marelok for you. | 我替你去拿马洛可兰花 |
[17:32] | At what cost? | 你要什么回报 |
[17:36] | Why don’t you use your vampire abilities | 为什么不用你吸血鬼的本事 |
[17:37] | to end your doubts? | 来自己找答案 |
[17:39] | Search my mind. | 搜索我的脑袋 |
[17:40] | You’ll see I’m not allied with your mother. | 你就会明白 我跟你母亲不是一边的 |
[17:42] | I have absolutely no interest | 我压根没有兴趣 |
[17:45] | in the inner workings of your brain. | 不想知道你脑袋是怎么运作的 |
[17:47] | I’m surprised at your cowardice. | 你居然胆怯了 我真吃惊 |
[17:49] | While you stand here in fear of me, | 当你站在这里畏惧我的时候 |
[17:51] | your brother suffers further. | 你哥哥的痛苦就更进一层 |
[17:57] | Gather the orchids. | 把兰花采过来 |
[18:11] | What’d your mother want from you? | 你母亲想让你干什么 |
[18:15] | She wants me to take that stake out of your bag, | 她想让我把你包里的木桩夺过来 |
[18:18] | give it to her | 送去给她 |
[18:19] | so that you can’t kill Klaus | 这样的话 在她的幸福大家庭团圆之前 |
[18:21] | before she gets her big, happy family. | 你就杀不了克劳斯了 |
[18:23] | Is that why you called me here? | 所以你把我叫过来了吗 |
[18:24] | I’m not my mother’s puppet. | 我不受我妈妈的摆布 |
[18:26] | I want something different entirely. | 我想要的东西截然不同 |
[18:30] | I want your blood. | 我要你的血 |
[18:31] | Relax, luv. | 别紧张 亲爱的 |
[18:33] | I’m not gonna take it. | 我不会强取 |
[18:35] | I’m asking you nicely. | 我在请求你 |
[18:37] | Sure. I’ll just bleed for you | 这不代表我就应该不问缘由 |
[18:38] | without any explanation at all. | 直接奉上我的鲜血 |
[18:42] | About 100 years ago. | 大概一百年前 |
[18:45] | This tomb used to be my playhouse. | 这座墓穴曾是我的游戏房 |
[18:47] | The witches I used to run with. | 以前跟我一起厮混的女巫 |
[18:48] | They used to make all kinds of magic in here. | 经常在这里制造各种魔法 |
[18:51] | That is, until I pissed the prettiest one off, | 直到我惹怒了最漂亮的那个 |
[18:54] | as I tend to do, and, well, she locked me out. | 我想进去 但她把我屏蔽在外面了 |
[18:57] | So why do you need my blood? | 那为什么需要我的血 |
[18:59] | Her name was Mary-Alice Claire. | 她叫玛丽·爱丽丝·克莱尔 |
[19:05] | Only a Claire witch can open this tomb. | 只有克莱尔血脉的女巫才能打开这座墓 |
[19:24] | Where’d you get all this stuff? | 你从哪儿弄来的这些东西 |
[19:27] | Well, I was a vampire. | 毕竟我以前是个吸血鬼 |
[19:28] | I could get anything I wanted, | 想要什么就能弄到什么 |
[19:31] | but I couldn’t practice witchcraft. | 但我本身不会巫术 |
[19:33] | So I charmed some witches, | 所以我就哄骗了几个女巫 |
[19:35] | and I taught them a new kind of magic | 然后我教了她们一种叫卡米亚的新魔法 |
[19:36] | that I learned in Arabia called Kemiya. | 是我在阿拉伯半岛学来的 |
[19:40] | We made items that allowed me to use magic | 做了一些让我在没有魔法的情况下 |
[19:45] | without doing magic. | 也可以使用魔法的物品 |
[19:46] | You taught them how to make dark objects. | 你教会了她们如何使用黑暗魔法 |
[19:48] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[19:50] | and for a time, | 而且有段时间 |
[19:51] | they were scattered all around the city. | 这些东西散落在城市的每一个角落里 |
[19:53] | I can’t for the life of me find out | 但是我现在怎么都找不到 |
[19:54] | where they are now, but… | 它们都在哪里 不过… |
[19:57] | I’ve got the one that matters. | 我找到了最重要的那个 |
[19:59] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[20:00] | It’s not about what it is. | 不是什么东西 |
[20:02] | It’s about what it could be. | 而是它能变成什么 |
[20:05] | You want to take down Klaus, right? | 你想搞垮克劳斯 是吗 |
[20:08] | I’ve wanted one thing for years– | 我多年的一个心愿就是… |
[20:11] | to drive a dagger into his heart | 将这把匕首插入他的心脏 |
[20:13] | like he’s done to me so many times. | 就好像他多次对我做的那样 |
[20:16] | Those daggers don’t work on Klaus. | 这样的匕首是杀不死克劳斯的 |
[20:20] | Smart girl. | 很聪明 |
[20:22] | With a little practice and some trust, | 施展些法术 多些信任 |
[20:26] | we’ll fix it so this one will. | 我们就能保证这把匕首可以 |
[20:28] | We’ll put him in a box. | 把他关进棺材里 |
[20:30] | Seeing as he won’t be entirely dead, | 鉴于他只是被封住了 不是真死了 |
[20:32] | your friends will be safe. | 你的朋友也不会跟着死 |
[20:35] | So what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[20:59] | Thank you. This is amazing. | 谢谢 真的太棒了 |
[21:02] | I developed an appreciation | 自从我搬来这里 |
[21:03] | for the music when I moved here. | 我渐渐喜欢上了音乐 |
[21:04] | I never had a taste for it before. | 我以前对此都不感兴趣 |
[21:08] | I see you’re still developing your taste for beer. | 我觉得你还培养起了对啤酒的兴趣 |
[21:12] | My mom said beer wasn’t ladylike. | 我妈妈说啤酒不够端庄娴雅 |
[21:13] | So I learned to love it as an act of rebellion. | 所以我就叛逆地去爱上它 |
[21:16] | What about you? | 你是什么原因 |
[21:16] | Snobby mom, distant dad? Let’s go. | 势力的妈妈 冷漠的爸爸吗 说说看 |
[21:19] | Well, my mother and I are quite close. | 我和我妈妈的感情很好 |
[21:22] | She made so many sacrifices for us, | 她为我们做了太多的牺牲 |
[21:24] | now anything she asks seem negligible in comparison. | 相比之下 无论她要求什么都不过分 |
[21:28] | Hold on. So sorry. | 等一下 对不起 |
[21:29] | Can you hold this? | 可以帮我拿一下吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, I have to take this. | 我得去接个电话 |
[21:36] | A friend is covering my shift. | 今天是一个朋友替我的班 |
[21:37] | I’ll be right back. I’m so sorry. | 我很快回来 很抱歉 |
[22:37] | I’ve always seen a blade to have a very different use. | 我总是能见到一把刀可以有多种用途 |
[22:39] | Mikael taught you to kill, Klaus, | 迈克尔教你杀人 克劳斯 |
[22:42] | but you were born to create. | 但是你生来是创造一切的 |
[22:44] | Power lies in embracing your true nature. | 你真实的本质拥有与生俱来的力量 |
[22:47] | You think I should accept my mother’s offer, | 你觉得我应该接受妈妈的提议 |
[22:51] | Sacrifice my vampirism. | 牺牲我吸血鬼的身躯 |
[22:52] | Then what, become a florist? | 然后怎么 我就能变成朴实的花农吗 |
[22:58] | You wouldn’t be sacrificing anything. | 你这根本谈不上是牺牲 |
[23:00] | As a wolf, you could be king to an entire species. | 作为狼人 你可以成为整个种族的王 |
[23:05] | You would feel true peace. | 你可以终于找回内心的宁静 |
[23:11] | You would be a better father. | 你会是一个更称职的父亲 |
[23:17] | I am no longer a father. | 我现在已不是谁的父亲 |
[23:23] | In our animal form, | 当我们变身 |
[23:24] | we feel everything more acutely. | 我们的感觉更加准确 |
[23:27] | When you were a boy, after each full moon, | 当你还是一个小男孩时 每次月圆后 |
[23:28] | I would wake closer to your village, | 我都会在你的村落附近醒来 |
[23:30] | having been drawn to you in the night. | 变身后我会不自觉被你吸引 |
[23:33] | Since I’ve been back, each month when I turn, | 自我复活以来 每个月变身 |
[23:38] | I wake further from New Orleans. | 我苏醒的地方离新奥尔良越来越远 |
[23:42] | I know the call of my own blood, Klaus. | 我知道这种被血脉召唤的感觉 克劳斯 |
[23:50] | I know your child is still alive. | 我知道你的孩子还活着 |
[24:01] | It was a wolf bite. | 被狼人咬了一口 |
[24:04] | Who broke rank? | 是谁在捣乱 |
[24:05] | I’ll knock some heads together and find out. | 我会想办法找出是谁下的毒手 |
[24:07] | I’ll know where Camille is shortly. | 我很快就能知道卡米尔的位置 |
[24:10] | You’ll meet me there. | 你在那里等我 |
[24:12] | Come alone. | 一个人来 |
[24:14] | Because your wolves can’t be trusted. | 因为我不信任你的狼人手下 |
[24:21] | Well, he bought it. | 他相信了 |
[24:22] | His locator spell will bring him here | 他的定位咒会把他带过来 |
[24:24] | Without the bodyguards. | 没有保镖 |
[24:28] | I always thought having a woman’s mouth | 我总是以为让一个女人 |
[24:30] | on my neck would be more erotic. | 来咬我脖子更色情 |
[24:31] | You’ll heal fast. | 你很快就会恢复 |
[24:33] | Let’s get all these lights off. | 我们把所有的灯都关掉吧 |
[24:35] | Here you go. | 给你喝 |
[24:45] | We’re so going to hell for this. | 我们这样干都会完蛋 |
[24:47] | Yeah. You get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[24:50] | Hey, I know this probably isn’t your ideal friday night. | 我知道这可能不是你理想的周五晚上 |
[24:54] | I’m sure you’d rather be, like, doing pushups | 我敢肯定你更想现在在做俯卧撑 |
[24:57] | or drinking beers with your bros or whatever. | 或者和你的哥们一起喝酒之类的 |
[25:01] | It’s not so bad. | 也没那样糟糕了 |
[25:05] | OK. Tell me the plan one more time. | 好 再给我讲一次我们的计划 |
[25:07] | Aiden is gonna get Vincent to the altar, | 艾登把文森特引到神坛的位置 |
[25:08] | and then I’m gonna jump him. | 然后我会偷袭他 |
[25:10] | He’s powerful, though, | 他很强大 |
[25:11] | so we only have a few seconds to get the shackles on him. | 所以我们只有几秒钟的时间将他拷上 |
[25:13] | Where’s Marcel? | 马塞尔去哪儿了 |
[25:14] | He’s looking for Davina. | 他去找达维娜了 |
[25:16] | He heard she was back in town. | 他听说她回来了 |
[25:18] | Overprotective dad stuff. | 又去当他那个保护欲过强的父亲角色了吗 |
[25:19] | If you want to call ripping Kol Mikaelson | 如果你把他想将科尔·迈克尔森 |
[25:21] | into 1,000 little pieces protective dad stuff, | 撕成碎片叫做保护欲过强的话 |
[25:24] | then, yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是那样 |
[25:39] | The hunters who forged the originals daggers | 吸血鬼猎人在制造能够铲除始祖吸血鬼的匕首时 |
[25:41] | to take out my family didn’t know that Klaus | 并不知道克劳斯 |
[25:43] | was part werewolf and vulnerable to silver. | 有一部分是狼人并且难以抵抗银的攻击 |
[25:48] | Now, it’s impossible to replicate | 如今 根本无法复制 |
[25:49] | the spell cast on the dagger. | 曾经施展在匕首上的咒语 |
[25:51] | Trust me, I’ve tried– | 相信我 我试过了 |
[25:53] | but it’s not impossible | 但是或许我们 |
[25:55] | to change the dagger itself. | 可以去改变匕首本身 |
[25:57] | Now, Kemiya allows witches to destroy | 现在 卡米亚咒语允许女巫们 |
[25:59] | one element to create another, | 为了创造一种元素而消灭另一种 |
[26:00] | say, changing silver to gold, for example. | 比如说 把银变成金 |
[26:04] | So you’ve been hanging out with me this whole time | 所以你一直以来和我在一起 |
[26:06] | because you don’t have enough power on your own. | 是因为你自己没有足够的能量 |
[26:08] | Oh, Kemiya is about chemistry. | 卡米亚咒语需要两人之间的火花 |
[26:11] | It’s about connection, | 需要一种默契 |
[26:13] | and after what happened with the white oak stake, | 在我们经历过白栎树木桩的事情后 |
[26:14] | I don’t think you could deny what we have. | 我认为你不能否认我们之间的感情 |
[26:17] | So, here, hold my hand. | 所以 握住我的手 |
[26:20] | That’s a giant diamond. | 那钻石可真够大的 |
[26:22] | It’s a paragon diamond. | 这是一颗完美钻石 |
[26:24] | They use them to conduct power. | 可以用来传输能量 |
[26:27] | Is the hand holding really necessary? | 真有必要握手吗 |
[26:29] | I mean, we could make out, | 我们也可以亲热 |
[26:31] | but would that not be entirely distracting? | 但那不是更加让我分心吗 |
[26:37] | All right. Follow my lead. | 好吧 跟着我做 |
[26:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[27:35] | To replace the one I broke. | 为了补偿我弄坏的那条 |
[27:38] | We changed it. | 我们改变了它 |
[27:39] | Oh, Davina Claire, | 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[27:42] | we’re gonna change everything. | 我们能改变一切事物 |
[27:53] | This will help Elijah. | 这个可以帮助以利亚 |
[27:55] | Ansel… | 安瑟尔… |
[27:58] | I’d be lying if I said your offer wasn’t appealing. | 不得不说 你的提议很有诱惑 |
[28:01] | I’ve never known a parent to be a benevolent force. | 我从来不知道 父母可以是仁慈的 |
[28:08] | I think I would have liked to have been your son, | 我想我会喜欢做你的儿子 |
[28:12] | but a different path was chosen for me, | 但我已走上另一条不同的道路 |
[28:15] | and I have for the past 1,000 years | 在过去的1000年 我都是 |
[28:18] | been son of Mikael– | 迈克尔的儿子 |
[28:20] | paranoid, vengeful… | 他多疑 复仇心重 |
[28:25] | and powerful enough to protect my daughter. | 并足够强大能够保护我的女儿 |
[28:29] | I want to help you defend her. | 我想帮你保护她 |
[28:30] | I believe you, | 我相信你 |
[28:33] | but love is what Esther twists. | 但埃斯特最擅长玩弄情感 |
[28:36] | She will take the best of your intentions, | 她会利用你的好意 |
[28:37] | and she will use them to get to my little girl. | 她会利用这一切来抓住我的女儿 |
[28:49] | You waited too long | 你等了太久 |
[28:51] | before you came to rescue me. | 才来救我 |
[28:59] | I won’t make the same mistake with Hope. | 我不会对霍普犯下同样的错 |
[29:10] | No. | 不 |
[29:14] | No, Klaus. | 不要 克劳斯 |
[29:18] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[29:22] | You are not capable of this. | 你做不到 |
[29:27] | That’s the first lie you’ve told me. | 这是你跟我说的第一个谎言 |
[30:06] | It’s late. I should get going. | 很晚了 我该走了 |
[30:11] | Suppose you’ll be wanting to get back to Marcel’s. | 好像你很想回到马塞尔那里去似的 |
[30:13] | I lied to him about you. | 我为你骗了他 |
[30:15] | Probably go back to the attic. | 也许会回到阁楼去 |
[30:16] | Voluntarily returning to the jail cell | 自觉自愿回到那个 |
[30:18] | where they locked you up. | 他们锁住你的牢房 |
[30:21] | You must have been lonely all that time. | 一直以来你一定非常孤独 |
[30:26] | A witch needs a coven, even if it is just two. | 女巫需要同伴 即使只有两个人 |
[30:31] | When can we work on the dagger? | 我们什么时候能处理匕首 |
[30:33] | Soon. | 很快 |
[30:34] | We got some more work to do with each other first. | 我们还要先解决我们的问题 |
[30:42] | You’re gonna like me, Davina Claire, | 你会喜欢我的 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[30:46] | and I’m gonna let you pretend a while | 我就让你先假装 |
[30:49] | that you don’t already. | 你还没爱上我 |
[30:55] | Well, I staked it out. | 我一直盯着 |
[30:58] | Looks like a couple of Oliver’s friends | 似乎奥利弗的几个朋友 |
[30:59] | wanting to avenge his death. | 想要为他的死报仇 |
[31:00] | Where’s Cami? | 卡米呢 |
[31:01] | She’s tied up near the Altar. | 她在圣坛边忙碌着 |
[31:04] | Hey, you know what? You beeline for her. | 这样吧 你直接朝她去 |
[31:06] | I’ll handle the rest of them, all right? | 我来解决其他人 好吗 |
[31:08] | Aiden, | 艾登 |
[31:11] | your brother was among the recruits that Oliver rescued. | 你弟弟就在奥利弗救下的新人之中 |
[31:13] | Was he not? | 是不是 |
[31:40] | Camile! | 卡米尔 |
[31:42] | Camile! | 卡米尔 |
[31:46] | First, I’m gonna kick your ass, | 首先 我会狠狠揍你 |
[31:48] | and then I’m gonna take my pack back. | 然后我会夺回我的族群 |
[31:50] | Your pack? | 你的族群 |
[31:51] | Last I checked, your pack | 据我所知 你的族群 |
[31:53] | was blindly following me. | 盲目地跟从我 |
[31:54] | Want to talk about following? | 你想要聊聊跟从的问题 |
[31:56] | How do your mother’s boots taste, huh? | 你妈妈的靴子尝起来味道如何 |
[32:00] | Ha! What have you done with Cami? | 你对卡米做了什么 |
[32:05] | Hybrids die by losing their head or their heart. | 混血儿掉了脑袋或者被挖了心脏就会死 |
[32:09] | Given the choice, I’m gonna take the organ | 鉴于这两个选择 我要把让你 |
[32:11] | that got you into this mess in the first place. | 从一开始就卷入这混乱的内脏挖出来 |
[32:49] | You would’ve done the same thing to me, Finn. | 你会对我做同样的事情 芬恩 |
[32:56] | Hey, are you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[32:57] | I’m so sorry I made you wait. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[32:59] | Your timing was pretty awesome, actually. | 你的时机抓得真是太棒了 |
[33:25] | We were innocent once, Elijah. | 我们都曾天真 以利亚 |
[33:27] | We were innocent once, Elijah. | 我们都曾天真 以利亚 |
[33:36] | This bloodlust was forced upon us by our parents, | 这种嗜血欲望是我们的父母强加于我们的 |
[33:41] | turning us from prey to predator. | 让我们从猎物变成捕食者 |
[33:54] | We are the demons lurking in shadow. | 我们是潜伏在阴影中的恶魔 |
[33:58] | We are the savage villains in fairy tales told to children, | 我们是孩子们听到的童话中的残忍恶魔 |
[34:04] | but not for my child, not for Hope. | 但我的孩子不是 霍普不是 |
[34:09] | In her story, we are the knights in shining armor. | 在她的故事中 我们是身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士 |
[34:15] | Without you by my side, I don’t think I can | 你不在我身边 我觉得我不能够 |
[34:19] | survive my own love for my daughter. | 维持我对我女儿的爱 |
[34:23] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[34:27] | I need you, brother. | 我需要你 哥哥 |
[34:31] | The monster in me can only be checked by the monster in you, | 我体内的怪兽只能被你体内的怪兽来监督 |
[34:35] | by the monster in you. | 只能被你体内的 |
[34:37] | Only together can we defeat our demons | 只有我们一起 才能够打败恶魔 |
[34:40] | and save our family. | 拯救我们的家族 |
[35:26] | We put Vincent in the back of Josh’s car. | 我们把文森特放在了乔什的车后面 |
[35:29] | Is Aiden all right? | 艾登没事吧 |
[35:31] | Mm, some ice and bourbon, he’ll be fine. | 来些冰块和波本酒 他就会好 |
[35:35] | How’d you know where to find us? | 你怎么知道在哪找我们 |
[35:38] | I spent a lot of time tracking you when I was a wolf. | 我还是狼的时候 花了很长之间追踪你 |
[35:41] | Call it animal instinct. | 算是动物直觉吧 |
[35:46] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[35:51] | Oh, Ollie used to give me so much hell for waiting on you. | 为了等你 奥利曾经总是抱怨我 |
[35:56] | Oh, girls came and went, but I always knew | 女生们来来去去 但我一直都知道 |
[35:58] | someday you’d come. | 有一天你会出现 |
[36:01] | See, our parents had been so sure | 我们的父母那么确定 |
[36:04] | that you and I could change things for the better. | 你和我能够让一切变得更好 |
[36:07] | Jack, I think the girl that you were waiting on | 杰克 我觉得你在等的人 |
[36:11] | was Andrea Labonair, | 是安卓利亚·拉波瑟 |
[36:15] | mythic revolutionary. | 神话般的革命者 |
[36:18] | You got Hayley Marshall, | 你却等来了海莉·马歇尔 |
[36:21] | a knocked-up tomboy with a bad attitude. | 坏脾气的假小子 还怀了别人的孩子 |
[36:25] | You got dealt a crappy hand. | 这不是你想要的 |
[36:30] | No. You’re right. | 不 你说得对 |
[36:31] | You’re not the girl I waited for. | 你不是我等的那个女人 |
[36:38] | You’re better. | 你更好 |
[37:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:04] | I spent the day with my father, | 我和我父亲处了一天 |
[37:07] | my real father. | 我的生父 |
[37:11] | Esther brought him back from the dead | 埃斯特让他起死回生 |
[37:13] | believing he could convince me to renounce vampirism, | 认为他可以说服我放弃做吸血鬼 |
[37:19] | and the thought of what I could be | 想到如果我是由他抚养长大 |
[37:22] | had I been raised by him– | 现在的我会是什么样 |
[37:26] | I’d have been nurtured. | 我会被好好养育 |
[37:31] | This was his. | 这是他的 |
[37:53] | He knew about Hope… | 他知道霍普 |
[37:56] | And I wanted to trust him. | 我想要相信他 |
[37:59] | More than anything in the world, I wanted to, | 胜过世上的一切 我想要相信他 |
[38:03] | but… | 但是 |
[38:10] | Uh…I couldn’t be sure, | 我不能确定 |
[38:12] | and I would never forgive myself | 如果因为我自私想要父亲 |
[38:14] | if something happened to her | 而让她出了什么事 |
[38:15] | because of my selfish desire for a father. | 我一定不会原谅自己 |
[38:21] | So I killed him. | 所以我杀了他 |
[38:25] | Without hesitation, I killed him. | 毫不犹豫 我杀了他 |
[38:29] | London Grammar | |
[38:36] | You killed him for Hope. | 你为霍普杀了他 |
[38:47] | Whatever innocence remains we must protect at any cost. | 就算我们的天真已所剩无几 我们仍要尽全力捍卫它 |
[40:35] | Sorry. We’re closed. | 抱歉 我们打烊了 |
[40:38] | That’s too bad. | 那真是太糟了 |
[40:42] | I hear you serve the best sazerac in town. | 我听说你们这里有城里最棒的萨泽拉克酒 |
[40:45] | Camile, isn’t it? | 卡米尔 是吗 |
[40:49] | My sons have taken quite the liking to you. | 我的儿子们似乎都很喜欢你呢 |
[41:02] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感觉 |
[41:04] | The worst has passed… | 最糟糕的都已经过去 |
[41:09] | Though I suspect the nightmares are far from over. | 尽管我怀疑噩梦还不会结束 |
[41:12] | Well, gather your strength. | 振作起来 |
[41:14] | After the message I sent mother tonight, | 在我今晚给我母亲传达了信息后 |
[41:15] | I expect hellfire to rain down upon us imminently. | 我希望地狱之火立刻降临到我们身上 |
[41:18] | We need to make a move before she strikes. | 我们需要在她攻击前先动手 |
[41:20] | Actually, moves were made while you were sleeping. | 实际上 在你还在睡梦里 我们就已经动手了 |
[41:23] | It’s good to see you vertical. | 很高兴看到你能下床了 |
[41:26] | Marcel and I each left a gift for you in the ballroom. | 马塞尔和我在宴会厅给你准备了礼物 |
[41:32] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:46] | Kidnapping. | 绑架 |
[41:47] | It’s a rather unpleasant way to begin a family reunion. | 真是不愉快的家庭重聚啊 |
[41:52] | Well, wait until you see how we end it. | 等着看我们如何结束吧 |