时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I assume I have the misfortune | 我想我不幸 |
[00:03] | of speaking to my mother. | 要和我母亲说话 |
[00:05] | I have come to heal our family. | 我是来治愈我们的家 |
[00:06] | She’d prefer to place us all in new bodies. | 她想要把我们换入新的身体 |
[00:08] | Take the body of a mortal | 重归凡人的躯体 |
[00:09] | and all be happy again. | 我们就能一起幸福地生活下去 |
[00:11] | It is time you bring camille. | 是时候把卡米尔带过来了 |
[00:13] | There’s no need for this. | 用不着这东西 |
[00:15] | My sons have taken quite the liking to you. | 我的儿子们似乎都很喜欢你呢 |
[00:19] | Proud werewolves on a witch’s leash. | 骄傲的狼人居然成为女巫的走狗 |
[00:22] | I hope those rings you’re wearing are worth it. | 希望你们手上的戒指值得你们这么做吧 |
[00:24] | You’re gonna like me, Davina Claire, | 你会喜欢我的 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[00:26] | and I’m gonna let you pretend a while | 我就让你先假装 |
[00:28] | that you don’t already. | 你还没爱上我 |
[00:29] | When he wakes, he’ll make his own decision. | 当他醒来 他就会做出他的选择 |
[00:31] | You declared war when you came after my family. | 当你对付我的家人 战争就已经开始 |
[00:34] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[00:36] | Slap them on a witch, | 把这个铐在巫师手上 |
[00:37] | can’t do magic as long as they’re on. | 他们就没办法施法术了 |
[00:39] | Kidnapping. Rather unpleasant way | 绑架 真是不愉快的 |
[00:41] | to begin a family reunion. | 家庭重聚啊 |
[00:43] | Well, wait until you see how we end it. | 等着看我们如何结束吧 |
[00:51] | We arrive into this world as innocents, | 我们天真无邪地来到这个世上 |
[00:56] | wide-eyed, | 对一切充满好奇 |
[00:58] | vulnerable. | 脆弱不堪 |
[01:00] | It is the job of our parents to nurture and protect us. | 养育和保护我们是父母应尽的责任 |
[01:05] | Unfortunately, our own parents failed miserably | 不幸的是 我们的父母 |
[01:08] | at even the most basic of parental tasks, | 却连这最基本的两点都做不到 |
[01:12] | but we are not beholden to the past | 但我们不会被他们创造的过去 |
[01:14] | they created for us. | 所禁锢 |
[01:17] | Today, a new future awaits. | 今天 一个新的未来正等待着你们 |
[01:21] | Forget your animosity toward Elijah and myself, | 放下你们对以利亚和我的敌意 |
[01:24] | and instead join us against she who trully | 选择加入我们一起对抗 |
[01:28] | deserves your ire– our mother. | 真正的敌人 我们的母亲 |
[01:32] | Do this, and we will welcome you with open arms. | 这么做 我们就会全心接纳你们 |
[01:37] | But if you continue to oppose us, | 但如果继续与我们为敌 |
[01:43] | a denial of pastries will be the least of your concerns. | 你要担心的就不只是吃不到糕点了 |
[01:46] | If all you wanted was my allegiance against mother dearest, | 如果你们要的只是让我合力对抗母亲 |
[01:48] | you should have said so, | 早说就好了啊 |
[01:50] | save me a night shackled to the wall. | 这样我就不用在墙上拷一晚了 |
[01:52] | This was Niklaus. | 这只是尼克劳斯的主意 |
[01:53] | My recommendation was to remove | 我的建议是把你的四肢 |
[01:56] | your limbs one by one until you comply. | 一条一条拆下来 直到你同意 |
[01:59] | We’ve–we’ve no desire to torture you, | 我们并不想折磨你们 |
[02:03] | provided you vow to stand beside us | 只要你们作为兄弟 发誓站在 |
[02:07] | as brothers. | 我们这边 |
[02:08] | Brothers? | 兄弟 |
[02:10] | Does that word even apply to us | 经过这么多世纪的背叛 |
[02:12] | after all these centuries of betrayal, | 我们还能称得上是兄弟吗 |
[02:14] | and is loyalty to you ever really rewarded? | 忠诚对你来说是否真的还有意义 |
[02:19] | If so, tell me Niklaus, | 如果是 那告诉我 尼克劳斯 |
[02:22] | where is our sister Rebekah? | 我们的妹妹丽贝卡在哪 |
[02:26] | She was blindly loyal to you for a thousand years, | 一千年来 她一直盲目地忠实于你 |
[02:29] | and now nowhere to be found. | 现在却沓无踪迹 |
[02:34] | Where did our sister go, | 我们的妹妹到底去哪了 |
[02:36] | and how did she escape your vile machinations? | 她又是怎么逃脱你那些阴谋诡计的 |
[02:42] | You think me vile? | 你觉得我卑鄙 |
[02:45] | Well, what then, do you make of the one who cursed us? | 那你怎么看待诅咒我们的那人 |
[02:48] | She was trying to make you mortal again, | 她试图让你们重新成为凡人 |
[02:50] | and you both refused her. | 你们却都拒绝了 |
[02:54] | Only proves how far you’ve fallen, | 这只能说明你们堕落得有多彻底 |
[02:58] | but I expect Rebekah will have a different response | 但我想丽贝卡对她的提议一定会有 |
[03:00] | to her proposal. | 不同的反应 |
[03:04] | See, unlike the two of you, | 不像你们俩 |
[03:04] | she always did cling to her humanity. | 她一直坚持保留自己的人性 |
[03:07] | Rebekah’s off limits, too. | 你们不许动丽贝卡 |
[03:08] | You pursue her, and you will suffer. | 如果你们敢去找她 我会让你们好看的 |
[03:11] | Do not let him goad you, Elijah. | 别让他刺激到你 以利亚 |
[03:14] | Neither he nor Esther will find Rebekah | 不管他还是埃斯特都找不到丽贝卡 |
[03:16] | unless she wants to be found, and she does not. | 除非她想被发现 而她不想 |
[03:19] | Esther is quite determined. | 埃斯特不会善罢甘休 |
[03:22] | She’s been searching for Rebekah | 她自从回来的那一天起 |
[03:24] | since the day she returned. | 就一直在寻找丽贝卡 |
[03:34] | I imagine it’s only a matter of time. | 我想她被找到只是时间的问题 |
[03:46] | I enjoy a good bloodletting as much as anyone, | 尽管我享受血腥杀戮的乐趣 |
[03:51] | but our brothers have power, | 但我们的兄弟有法力 |
[03:53] | as well as knowledge of Esther’s plans. | 还清楚埃斯特的计划 |
[03:55] | We need them alive. | 我们得留他们活口 |
[03:56] | Can you imagine what they would do to Rebekah, to Hope? | 你能想象他们会对丽贝卡 对霍普做什么吗 |
[04:00] | Rebekah has been cloaked | 丽贝卡的行踪已经 |
[04:01] | by powerful magic. | 被强大的魔法所隐藏 |
[04:03] | Focus on the task at hand. | 关注我们眼前的任务 |
[04:08] | We need to persuade our brothers. | 我们得说服咱们的兄弟 |
[04:10] | I’m through with persuasion. | 我已经厌倦了说服他们 |
[04:13] | Has the earth shifted on its axis, | 这地球是倒着转了吗 |
[04:15] | you needing restraint from me? | 你居然需要我的劝阻 |
[04:23] | It’s me. I have the baby, | 是我 宝宝在我这 |
[04:24] | and we’re on the run. | 我们正在逃亡 |
[04:26] | Esther found us. | 埃斯特找到我们了 |
[04:27] | We’re safe for now. | 目前我们暂时安全 |
[04:28] | I’ve lost her bloody starlings, | 我摆脱了她那该死的鹦鹆 |
[04:30] | but I have no idea where to go. | 但我不知道该去哪里 |
[04:31] | Tell her to head west. | 让她朝西走 |
[04:32] | I’ll call Hayley. | 我打给海莉 |
[04:33] | Do not tell Hayley. | 别告诉海莉 |
[04:35] | Esther’s too smart for that. | 埃斯特一定会预料到的 |
[04:36] | The only advantage that we have is that | 如今我们唯一的优势就是 |
[04:38] | she thinks the baby died. | 她以为宝宝已经死了 |
[04:40] | Text me with plans. | 把计划用短信发给我 |
[04:43] | Go. I’ll take care of Kol and Finn. | 去吧 科尔和芬恩交给我 |
[04:45] | Splendid, and in your hands, | 再好不过了 在你手上 |
[04:46] | I assume they’ll be dead by nightfall. | 我看他们到不了晚上就会死了 |
[04:48] | I will show restraint. Hope needs her father. | 我会克制的 霍普需要父亲 |
[04:50] | What she needs, what — | 她需要的 |
[04:52] | what we need are allies to help us defeat our mother. | 我们需要的是能帮我们打败母亲的同盟 |
[04:56] | Finn and kol must be turned to our side. | 芬恩和科尔必须投靠我们 |
[04:58] | Without their help, there will be nowhere left for Hope to run. | 没有他们的帮助 霍普也会无处可藏 |
[05:00] | Klaus, you child. | 克劳斯 你太幼稚 |
[05:01] | I have waited months | 为见女儿 |
[05:03] | to see my daughter. | 我已经等了几个月 |
[05:06] | I can wait one more day. | 我可以多等一天 |
[05:11] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[05:13] | Do whatever it takes to keep her safe. | 不论如何都要确保她的安全 |
[05:17] | I give you my word. | 我保证 |
[05:22] | Wolves are freaking out. | 狼人们都吓坏了 |
[05:24] | They know it had to be an insider | 他们知道昨天拿下 |
[05:25] | who took down Vincent last night, | 文森特的肯定是内奸 |
[05:26] | seeing as no one could have been anywhere near him. | 因为其他人都没法接近他 |
[05:29] | Anybody suspect it was you? | 有人怀疑你吗 |
[05:30] | No, not yet, but they’re gonna figure it out, | 还没有 但他们总会发现的 |
[05:32] | which pretty much means I’m screwed | 基本上确实我是完了 |
[05:33] | unless we come up with a plan. | 除非我们想出个办法 |
[05:37] | Call a meeting,the whole pack tonight. | 召集一次会议 整个狼群 |
[05:40] | If they’re so scared, now’s the perfect time | 如果他们在害怕 现在就是最好时机 |
[05:41] | to convince them they need to ditch Esther. | 说服他们抛弃埃丝特 |
[05:44] | She gave them moonlight rings. | 她能给他们月光戒指 |
[05:45] | Well, those rings make you slaves. | 正是那些戒指让你们成了奴隶 |
[05:47] | No. They make us powerful. | 不 戒指让我们强大 |
[05:48] | We were exiles before, | 从前我们是被流放的 |
[05:49] | but now we run the city. | 现在整个城市都是我们的 |
[05:51] | The vampires are scared of us, | 吸血鬼怕我们 |
[05:52] | and no one, including me is just | 没有人 包括我 |
[05:53] | gonna walk away from that because — | 会随便放弃这一切 就因为 |
[05:54] | Set the damn meeting. | 给我召集这次会议 |
[06:09] | So are you gonna work on a rousing speech | 你是在想篇振奋人心的演讲呢 |
[06:11] | or just get day drunk? | 还是想白天就买醉 |
[06:13] | Little bit of both. | 两个都有吧 |
[06:14] | Jack, it’s 10 A.M. | 杰克 现在才早上10点 |
[06:28] | You know, for months, I wrote down every single word Ansel said, | 几个月来 我一直在记录安瑟尔所说的 |
[06:32] | the entire history of our people. | 我们族人的全部历史 |
[06:34] | If only I’d know he was Klaus’ father, | 要是我当时知道他是克劳斯的父亲 |
[06:35] | I would have asked him a hell of a lot more. | 绝对要再多问一些 |
[06:40] | You know, I was up all night looking through this, | 我整晚都没睡 在读这个 |
[06:42] | trying to find something, | 想找点办法 |
[06:44] | anything that will help me | 任何能帮我们 |
[06:45] | figure out how to get the people back together. | 重新召回我们的族人的办法 |
[06:49] | Let me guess — no such luck. | 我猜猜看 没找到吧 |
[06:51] | Nothing viable. | 没有一个可行 |
[06:54] | And now Ansel’s dead | 而且现在安瑟尔死了 |
[06:57] | along with Ollie, so forgive me | 奥利也死了 所以请原谅 |
[07:00] | if I need a beer because right now, | 我现在需要一瓶啤酒 |
[07:02] | I can use all the help I can get. | 我需要一切能帮到我的 |
[07:15] | I screwed up, you guys. | 我错了 两位 |
[07:17] | I was with Kaleb last night, | 昨晚我和卡莱布在一起 |
[07:18] | and he took the white oak stake when I was asleep. | 我睡着时他拿走了白橡木桩 |
[07:22] | I–I’m sorry. I never should have trusted him. | 对不起 我就不该信任他 |
[07:24] | Kol doesn’t have the stake. | 木桩不在科尔那儿 |
[07:26] | Klaus does. | 在克劳斯手里 |
[07:28] | Matter of fact, Klaus has Kol, too. | 事实上 科尔也在克劳斯手里 |
[07:31] | What? How is that possible? | 什么 怎么可能 |
[07:33] | D, I’m the one who took him. | 达 他就是我抓的 |
[07:36] | I saw an opportunity, and I wasn’t gonna pass it up, | 我看到了机会 也把握了机会 |
[07:39] | and trust me — we are all safer this way. | 而且相信我 这样我们都更加安全 |
[07:43] | Not Kaleb. Klaus will kill him. | 卡莱布不安全 克劳斯会杀了他的 |
[07:45] | His name isn’t Kaleb. It’s Kol, | 他不叫卡莱布 他叫科尔 |
[07:48] | and Klaus has had a thousand years to kill him, | 而且克劳斯有一千多年时间可以杀他 |
[07:50] | and he hasn’t, so worry less | 但他却没有 所以还是 |
[07:51] | about him and more about yourself. | 少担心他 多担心一下你自己吧 |
[07:53] | All right. This guy is not your friend. | 好吗 这个人不是你的朋友 |
[07:55] | He wants to use you to get his own way. | 他只是想利用你达到自己的目的 |
[07:57] | You don’t know him like I do. | 你没有我了解他 |
[07:58] | I know him better than you do. | 我比你更了解他 |
[08:05] | Now I’m sorry I had to go behind your back, | 我很抱歉 瞒着你干了这事 |
[08:08] | and I hate lying to you, I really do, | 而且我很不愿意对你说谎 真的 |
[08:09] | but believe me, this is for your own good. | 但是相信我 这是为了你好 |
[08:12] | I got to take care of some business, all right? | 我还有事要处理 |
[08:14] | Stick with Josh. | 别离开乔什身边 |
[08:17] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 一切都会好的 |
[08:24] | Elijah’s off his bloody rocker. | 以利亚精神错乱了 |
[08:26] | We need to get out of here. | 我们得离开这儿 |
[08:30] | Are you gonna help me or what? | 你到底要不要帮忙 |
[08:33] | If you were a little more clever, | 你要是再聪明点 |
[08:34] | you would recognize that there’s | 就能意识到 |
[08:35] | opportunity in our current circumstances. | 我们现在的处境带给了我们机会 |
[08:38] | Opportunity to what, get a beating? | 什么机会 被揍吗 |
[08:40] | Gentlemen, I apologize for keeping you waiting. | 先生们 抱歉让你们久等了 |
[08:43] | Good news is I have returned with an old friend, | 好消息是我带来了一位老朋友 |
[08:45] | someone who wants to say hello. | 他想向你们问声好 |
[08:49] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[08:51] | How’s it going, fellas? | 最近还好吗 伙计们 |
[08:52] | Ah, you again. You ever get bored | 又是你 你总被我哥哥欺负 |
[08:54] | of getting bullied by my brother? | 就不觉得烦吗 |
[08:57] | Oh, I volunteered for this. | 这次我是自愿的 |
[08:58] | – Did you? – Yeah. The way I see it, | -是吗 -在我看来 |
[09:00] | you have it coming. | 这是你自找的 |
[09:01] | First, you messed with Davina. | 首先 你玩弄了达维娜 |
[09:03] | Now I hear you want to drag Rebekah into all this. | 现在我听说你还要把丽贝卡扯进来 |
[09:07] | Not happening. | 没门 |
[09:08] | Well, I’d prefer you both to join me against our mother, | 我是希望你们都能和我一起对抗母亲 |
[09:11] | but I’ll happily settle for one or the other. | 但有一个人加入我也很高兴 |
[09:13] | Either way, if you continue to defy me, | 不管怎样 如果你们继续反抗我 |
[09:16] | your lives will be reduced to an unending sequence | 你们的生命里就会只剩下无穷无尽的 |
[09:18] | of agonizing torture. | 痛苦折磨 |
[09:21] | So… | 所以 |
[09:24] | which is it to be? | 你们自己选吧 |
[09:32] | I’ve got to say I’m gonna enjoy this. | 我必须得说 我会很享受的 |
[09:35] | Out of the whole twisted family– sit down– | 扭曲的家庭闹剧 给我坐下 |
[09:38] | You are the one that I like the least. | 你们之中 我最不喜欢你 |
[09:41] | Yeah? Well, there’s a pretty young lady | 是吗 有个年轻女孩儿 |
[09:43] | who disagrees with that opinion. | 不这么认为呢 |
[09:44] | Then let me make myself perfectly clear. | 我跟你把话说清楚 |
[09:46] | You go near Davina, and I’m gonna cut off parts of you | 你再招惹达维娜 我就把你某个部位剁了 |
[09:48] | that you’d rather keep. | 你应该还是想留着它的 |
[09:49] | Ahh. More threats. | 又来威胁这一套 |
[09:50] | How bloody inventive. | 真有新意 |
[09:53] | Thing is, Klaus needs me, | 问题是 克劳斯需要我 |
[09:56] | so that backs you into a bit of a corner, doesn’t it? | 所以这就把你逼进了角落 是吗 |
[09:58] | Well, until we get rid of your mom. | 在我们干掉你母亲之后 |
[10:00] | I wonder what happens then. | 我很想知道会发生什么事 |
[10:01] | Well, Klaus might not need me when mother’s gone, | 母亲死后 也许克劳斯不需要我了 |
[10:04] | but you might. | 但你可能会需要我 |
[10:08] | Come on, Marcel. You were king of the city once. | 马塞尔 你曾经是这座城市的统治者 |
[10:10] | You really think he’s just gonna give it back to you? | 你真以为他会拱手相让吗 |
[10:17] | You always got an angle, don’t you? | 你的视角总是很独特 不是吗 |
[10:20] | You see, individually, we can’t do anything, | 你想 若是单干 我们什么都做不了 |
[10:22] | But together, well, Klaus wouldn’t stand a chance. | 但如果我们联合 克劳斯就不会有丝毫机会 |
[10:29] | Probably not, but then I’d have to trust you, | 也许吧 但那意味着我得相信你 |
[10:32] | and I don’t. | 而我做不到 |
[10:34] | At least with Klaus, I know exactly what I’m getting. | 跟着克劳斯 至少我很清楚能得到什么 |
[10:38] | I thought you had more fortitude, Marcellus. | 我还以为你有多坚韧呢 马塞勒斯 |
[10:41] | You disappoint me. | 真让我失望 |
[10:45] | Nobody cares for your opinion. | 没人在乎你怎么想 |
[10:47] | Klaus just wants to know what you’re up to. | 克劳斯只想知道你想干什么 |
[10:51] | Tell me everything, maybe you’ll get to live. | 一五一十地招来 我也许会留你一命 |
[10:55] | If not… | 否则 |
[11:00] | For the record, yes, | 声明一下 没错 |
[11:02] | I knew what Marcel was up to, and you can hate me if you want to– | 我知道马塞尔在干什么 你可以恨我 |
[11:04] | I don’t hate you, Josh. | 我不恨你 乔什 |
[11:06] | I’m just sick of worrying about you | 我只是厌倦了一直担心你 |
[11:08] | and Marcel, and most of all, | 担心马塞尔 最重要的是 |
[11:10] | I am tired of Klaus always being in the middle of it. | 我厌倦了克劳斯总是卷入其中 |
[11:13] | You know, every time I try to stand up to him– | 每次我想对抗克劳斯 |
[11:15] | It hasn’t worked out so well. | 结果都不怎么好 |
[11:18] | Yeah. Well, failure, party of two. | 看来我们两个都很失败 |
[11:22] | You seem to be doing all right. | 你看起来过得挺好的啊 |
[11:25] | Uh, yeah, except that | 是 只不过 |
[11:26] | every werewolf in town is trying to kill me. | 这座城市所有狼人都想要我的命 |
[11:28] | Well, except for the superhot one that I’m sort of dating, | 除了我在泡的超性感的那个 |
[11:32] | But that’s got its own problems, though. | 不过也还是有不少问题 |
[11:34] | It’s kind of a, uh, Romeo and Romeo thing. | 算是罗密欧和罗密欧的情事吧 |
[11:37] | And how hot is this Romeo? | 那个罗密欧有多性感呢 |
[11:44] | Pretty hot! | 真性感 |
[11:46] | Definitely worth the drama. Yeah. | 这一切绝对值得 |
[11:51] | Invite him over. | 请他过来吧 |
[11:54] | Yeah. I want to meet him. | 我想见见他 |
[11:58] | Come on. Do it. | 快 约他 |
[12:02] | Do you think our mother is even the least bit | 你觉得母亲对于你的安危 |
[12:05] | concerned for your well-being? | 有一丝一毫的担忧吗 |
[12:08] | She knows I don’t need rescuing. | 她知道没必要来救我 |
[12:14] | You can toy with me all you want, Niklaus, | 你想怎么整我都可以 尼克劳斯 |
[12:16] | But you’ve had innumerable opportunities | 但你有那么多机会 |
[12:18] | to kill me. | 可以杀我 |
[12:19] | But I didn’t, did I? | 但我没有 不是吗 |
[12:24] | Finn, I understand your devotion to her. | 芬恩 我明白你对她的忠诚 |
[12:29] | She must have clung to you with desperate need | 姐姐弗雷娅死后 她一定表现得 |
[12:31] | after our sister Freya died, | 极度需要你在身边 |
[12:33] | making you believe | 让你相信 |
[12:35] | it was your responsibility to care for her | 照顾她是你的责任 |
[12:38] | always and forever, | 直到永远 |
[12:41] | a burden which you accepted without question | 你毫不质疑地接下来这个负担 |
[12:45] | because you were a good son. | 因为你是一个孝顺的儿子 |
[12:50] | Small children lack the capacity to question their parents, | 小孩儿没有能力质疑自己的父母 |
[12:55] | but you’re a man now, Finn. | 但你已经是个成年人了 芬恩 |
[13:00] | Is that the extent of your argument? | 你的论据就是这个程度吗 |
[13:03] | I’m a man now, so I should join your wretched cause? | 我是个成年人了 我就应该加入你的邪恶事业吗 |
[13:09] | Is it not better to join me | 难道和我一起 |
[13:11] | than spend the remainder of your mortal life | 不比把余生浪费在一个女人身上好吗 |
[13:13] | aligned to a woman who always manipulated you? | 一个整天操控你的女人 |
[13:16] | Brother, I offer you the opportunity to free yourself. | 哥哥 我给你一个释放自己的机会 |
[13:21] | Side with me, and I will give you | 站在我这一边 我能给你一种 |
[13:24] | the life she never once offered, | 母亲从未给过你的人生 |
[13:26] | a chance to choose your own path. | 一个自己选择道路的机会 |
[13:30] | The choice is yours, brother. | 选择权在你 哥哥 |
[13:38] | You want to stop playing mountain man | 你能别再扮演野人 |
[13:39] | and explain why you kept this from me? | 解释一下为什么不让我看这个吗 |
[13:43] | Why don’t I jog your memory? | 不如让我来提醒你 |
[13:45] | “The werewolf’s power can be traced back | 狼人力量可以追溯至 |
[13:47] | to the myth of the unification ceremony, | 神秘的联合仪式 |
[13:49] | a ritual that bestowed certain unique abilities | 这个仪式将某种特殊能力 |
[13:52] | onto every member of the pack.” | 置于族群每个成员内 |
[13:56] | Do you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[13:58] | I didn’t at first, | 一开始不信 |
[14:00] | and then Ansel swore he saw it with his own eyes, | 后来安瑟尔发誓说他亲眼见到过 |
[14:02] | and then he dies, | 接着他就死了 |
[14:03] | and I find out he’s resurrected from a thousand years ago, | 然后我发现他在一千多年前就已经死了 |
[14:06] | which means he was alive to see it. | 意味着他确实能亲眼所见 |
[14:09] | How did I not know about this? | 我怎么会不知道这些呢 |
[14:10] | You didn’t grow up out here. | 你不是在这儿长大的 |
[14:12] | Every kid grows up hearing the stories. | 这里的每个孩子都听说过这些故事 |
[14:14] | Back in the day, werewolf bloodlines were all distinct, right? | 从前 狼人血统都是各自独立的 |
[14:18] | Some had speed, some had strength, | 一些族系速度快 一些力量大 |
[14:20] | some could sense enemies from miles away. | 一些能相隔千里察觉敌人的踪迹 |
[14:23] | Now to evolve, you would perform a ritual. | 若要进化 就要进行仪式 |
[14:29] | A shaman would marry the alphas of each bloodline, | 巫师会让各族的首领互相联姻 |
[14:31] | and then the special abilities of each | 这些族系的特殊能力 |
[14:33] | would be inherited mystically | 就会神奇地继承下去 |
[14:37] | by everyone who participated in the ritual. | 每个参与仪式的人都会获得这些力量 |
[14:39] | See, after a few centuries, everybody had the same abilities, | 数个世纪以后 所有人都获得了相同的能力 |
[14:42] | so alpha marriages became political. | 于是首领联姻变成了政治联姻 |
[14:44] | They became about power, about territory. | 变成了为了权力 为了领土的婚姻 |
[14:49] | But I have a unique ability. | 但我有特殊的能力 |
[14:51] | Becausm a hybrid, I can control when I change, | 因为我是混血儿 我可以控制何时变身 |
[14:56] | so if this mystical marriage thing works, | 如果这神秘的婚姻能管用 |
[14:59] | then our people get my power, | 那么族人就能拥有我的力量 |
[15:00] | and they can ditch the rings, | 他们就能摆脱戒指 |
[15:02] | which means Esther no longer has a hold over them. | 这样埃丝特就没办法再控制他们了 |
[15:07] | Jack, this is exactly the answer that we’ve been looking for. | 杰克 这就是我们一直在找的答案 |
[15:12] | Let’s find a shaman, we’ll say some vows. | 我们去一位巫师 说些誓言 |
[15:13] | Hell, we’ll make it a party. | 就当是开一场派对 |
[15:15] | It ain’t just a party. | 不仅仅是一场派对 |
[15:20] | If the vows ain’t honored, it doesn’t work. | 如果誓言不是神圣的 就不管用 |
[15:26] | It’s got to be a real marriage in every way | 在各方面都要是一场真实的婚礼 |
[15:27] | for the rest of our lives. | 一辈子持续下去 |
[15:31] | Are you up for that? | 你打算这样做吗 |
[15:41] | Didn’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[16:01] | Hayley, hey. What’s up? | 海莉 怎么啦 |
[16:03] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[16:07] | Are you sure you’re ok? | 你确实你没事吗 |
[16:09] | Yeah. I must just be coming down with something. | 没事 我肯定是生病了 |
[16:12] | I’m sorry to drag you out of bed for this. | 抱歉为此把你从被子里拖出来 |
[16:14] | Please. You just discovered an ancient marriage ritual | 拜托 你刚发现一项古老婚姻仪式 |
[16:16] | with pretty drastic supernatural and personal implications. | 其中包含强大的超自然力量和个人暗示 |
[16:20] | The least I could do is get out of bed. | 我至少能帮忙起个床吧 |
[16:23] | So this is everything I found in my uncle’s files about | 这是所有我能在叔叔文件里找到的 |
[16:25] | werewolf ceremonies and rituals. | 关于狼人庆典或者仪式的记载 |
[16:28] | Mostly it sounds like old folklore and fables. | 大部分都像是民间传说跟寓言故事 |
[16:33] | But I’m guessing you’re not here | 但是我猜你要找的 |
[16:34] | looking for some kind of proof. | 也不是什么事实证据 |
[16:37] | I don’t know what I’m looking for. | 我不知道我要找什么 |
[16:40] | Not to pry, but does Jackson have any answers? | 不是我八卦 但杰克逊那边怎么说 |
[16:43] | He doesn’t even want to talk about it. | 他压根不想谈这件事 |
[16:45] | He doesn’t even want to put me in this position. | 他不想我去做这种事情 |
[16:48] | He’s a good, decent guy, | 他是一个善良的正人君子 |
[16:51] | if those even exist anymore. | 如果这种人还存在的话 |
[16:54] | And I’m assuming he knows about Elijah. | 我猜他知道了以利亚 |
[16:57] | Elijah and I have barely spoken | 以利亚自从我变成混血儿以后 |
[16:59] | since I became a hybrid, | 就没怎么和我说过话了 |
[17:03] | but still he is… | 但是他依然 |
[17:05] | Under your skin. | 让你想念着 |
[17:11] | Well, there’s no right answer to this. | 这种问题没有正确答案 |
[17:14] | You just have to figure out what’s best for you, | 你只要弄明白怎样是对自己最好的 |
[17:17] | and think long and hard about your decision, | 做决定前一定要深思熟虑 |
[17:19] | because you’re the one who’s going to have to live with it. | 因为你自己是要承担这个结果一辈子的人 |
[17:23] | No pressure. | 不要有压力 |
[17:31] | What’s that on your back? | 你背上是什么 |
[17:45] | 欢迎来到老卸货港 1719年建造 | |
[17:52] | Nice music. Girl’s got taste. | 音乐不错 这女孩有品位 |
[17:54] | Oh, please. That was my call. | 拜托 这是我的挑的 |
[17:57] | She wanted Puccini. | 她想放普契尼的歌剧 |
[18:00] | You must be Aiden… | 你一定是艾登 |
[18:01] | Supercool, superhandsome… | 非常酷 非常英俊 |
[18:02] | Werewolf traitor. | 狼人的背叛者 |
[18:06] | I’m sorry. That was a dumb joke. | 抱歉 刚才那句玩笑太冷了 |
[18:10] | I was gonna go order some food. | 我准备叫些外卖 |
[18:12] | Do you like Thai? | 你喜欢泰国菜吗 |
[18:14] | Uh, sure. | 当然 |
[18:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[18:20] | That wasn’t planned at all, was it? | 刚才完全没有计划好的 对吧 |
[18:23] | Nope. | 没有 |
[18:28] | Hey. You ok? | 你还好吧 |
[18:29] | The “werewolf traitor” thing. | “狼人背叛者”的事 |
[18:33] | Is there more trouble with your pack people? | 族群还有别的麻烦事吗 |
[18:36] | Guess we’ll find out soon enough. | 估计我们很快就知道了 |
[18:39] | I actually called a meeting tonight | 我今晚召集了大家开会 |
[18:42] | For Hayley and Jackson, so one way or another, | 为海莉和杰克逊 所以不管怎样 |
[18:46] | it’s all coming to a head. | 事情都会有个头 |
[18:49] | You know, those people look up to you. | 你知道吗 这群人仰慕你 |
[18:53] | I mean, trust me. I’ve seen you in action. | 我是说 相信我 我亲眼见过 |
[18:55] | You’re a badass. | 你相当厉害 |
[18:58] | So just go in there and tell them what’s what. | 所以就直接告诉大家是怎么一回事 |
[19:03] | I’m not the alpha. | 我不是首领 |
[19:04] | No, but Jackson is, | 不是 但是杰克逊是的 |
[19:07] | and the pack respects both of you, | 族群尊敬你们两位 |
[19:09] | so if you stand with him, | 所以 如果你和他站在一起 |
[19:12] | they will listen. | 他们会听你的 |
[19:13] | One thing I learned from Marcel… | 马塞尔教会了我一件事情 |
[19:16] | Loyalty sends a powerful message, | 忠诚的力量是无穷的 |
[19:20] | And hey, look. If you get nervous, | 听着 如果你紧张了 |
[19:22] | or, like, need a vote of confidence or whatever, | 需要增加点自信心什么的话 |
[19:24] | just remember that, uh… | 就记住了 |
[19:28] | I think you’re pretty amazing. | 我觉得你很了不起 |
[19:59] | I’m a little surprised we don’t hear clapping right now. | 我有点吃惊 这会居然没有掌声 |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[20:02] | Hey, Davina. | 达维娜 |
[20:04] | You can come down now. | 你可以下来了 |
[20:08] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[20:54] | We can deep doing this as long as you want, | 只要你想 我们可以一直进行下去 |
[20:56] | Or… | 或者 |
[20:59] | I can kill you now | 我现在就杀了你 |
[21:00] | and turn you into A brand-new baby vampire. | 然后把你转变成一只新生的吸血鬼 |
[21:04] | Go on. Do it. | 来吧 动手吧 |
[21:07] | My mother’s got plans for me whether I like it or not. | 不论我喜不喜欢 母亲都已经替我计划好了 |
[21:09] | If I die, she’ll just pop me into another body, | 要是我死了 她不过再替我找一个肉身 |
[21:12] | not that my family will care that much | 我家人也不是真的关心 |
[21:14] | if the death was permanent. | 我是不是永远地死了 |
[21:20] | What are you really up to, | 你到底有什么目的 |
[21:21] | and what’s it got to do with Davina? | 跟达维娜有什么关系 |
[21:23] | You’re afraid I’m gonna break her little heart. | 你是在担心我会伤了她的心 |
[21:27] | That’s downright paternal of you, Marcel. | 十足的父亲范呢 马塞尔 |
[21:30] | Easy, Marcel, easy. | 放轻松 马塞尔 放轻松 |
[21:34] | Let’s give Kol a little longer to decide | 在砍掉科尔脑袋之前 |
[21:36] | before we lop off his head, hmm? | 还是再给他一些时间考虑吧 |
[21:39] | Comments like that– | 说这种话 |
[21:41] | He already thinks that you don’t care. | 他已经认为你不在乎他了 |
[21:46] | Is that so, brother? | 是吗 弟弟 |
[21:49] | You only daggered me a dozen times. | 你多次用匕首封住我 |
[21:53] | You always cared more for Marcel than you did for me. | 你总是关心马塞尔多过我 |
[21:55] | Well, I didn’t realize I’d hurt your feelings. | 我没意识到这伤了你的心 |
[21:58] | Well, that’s the thing, isn’t it, Nik? | 问题就在这里 对吧 尼克 |
[22:00] | You don’t know squat about me. | 你根本不了解我 |
[22:03] | Ah, but thanks to Marcel, | 但是多亏了马塞尔 |
[22:04] | I know all I need to. | 该了解的我都知道了 |
[22:07] | You’re desperate to be a part of this family, aren’t you? | 你很渴望成为家族的一分子 对吧 |
[22:11] | All of your mischief was just attempts for attention. | 所有的恶作剧也都只是想获得关注而已 |
[22:15] | You know, the truth is, Kol, | 实际上 科尔 |
[22:16] | you’re right to feel slighted. | 你感觉不被重视 这就对了 |
[22:18] | I mean that. You’re right, | 我说真的 你是对的 |
[22:20] | But perhaps there’s still time | 不过也许我们还有时间 |
[22:21] | to make it up to you. | 来补偿你 |
[23:01] | You have reached the voice mailbox of– | 已为您转至语音信箱 |
[23:12] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[23:15] | Has there been anyone out of the ordinary here today? | 今天有谁不是常客吗 |
[23:21] | Just you. | 只有你 |
[23:27] | I am so sorry. Let me– | 很抱歉 让我… |
[23:28] | That’s quite all right. | 我没事 |
[23:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:43] | I told you to clean yourself up… | 我让你将自己收拾干净 |
[23:48] | that if you were clean, | 如果你身上干净了 |
[23:49] | no one would know what you are or what you’d done. | 就不会有人知道你是什么 你做了什么 |
[24:00] | So, brother. | 哥哥 |
[24:02] | Ready to embrace your new life of freedom? | 准备好迎接你自由的新生活了吗 |
[24:06] | I’m already free, brother. | 我本来就很自由 弟弟 |
[24:12] | You’re aware our mother cares nothing for you? | 你知道母亲根本不在乎你吗 |
[24:14] | Niklaus, I assure you, my mother loves me. | 尼克劳斯 相信我 母亲很爱我 |
[24:17] | She loves all of her children. | 她爱她的每一个孩子 |
[24:18] | We would not exist without her sacrifice. | 若不是她的牺牲 我们都不会存在 |
[24:24] | Do you even know the truth, | 你知道真相吗 |
[24:27] | that she was barren, | 她本来不育 |
[24:29] | And she grew so desperate for a family | 对家庭的极度渴望 |
[24:32] | that she begged one of | 促使她跑去乞求 |
[24:33] | the most powerful witches in history for help, | 有史以来最强大的女巫 |
[24:35] | Her sister Dahlia. | 她的姐姐达莉亚 |
[24:37] | Of course, Dahlia’s price was high. | 达莉亚开出的条件自然很高 |
[24:39] | She agreed to make our mother fertile, | 她同意让母亲怀孕 |
[24:40] | But in exchange, she sought the firstborn as sacrifice. | 但代价是 她夺走长子作为祭品 |
[24:45] | Having no other choice… | 别无选择… |
[24:49] | Our mother gave away our beloved Freya. | 我们的母亲只能交出亲爱的弗雷娅 |
[24:51] | Our sister died of plague. | 我们的姐姐死于一场瘟疫 |
[24:53] | Esther gave her away. | 埃丝特把她送出去了 |
[24:56] | Think about that, | 好好想想 |
[24:59] | the pain, | 痛苦 |
[25:02] | the grief. | 悲伤 |
[25:05] | If you what you say is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[25:07] | than death is far too delicate a fate for her. | 那命运于她是真心残忍啊 |
[25:10] | She loves us more than you realize. | 她根本没意识到她有多爱你 |
[25:12] | And is love the reason she wanted my child dead? | 爱到想杀死我的孩子吗 |
[25:15] | She was trying to protect you from Dahlia’s curse. | 她是在保护你不受达莉亚的诅咒 |
[25:18] | What curse?! | 什么诅咒 |
[25:19] | Dahlia demanded the firstborn of every generation. | 达莉亚索要每一代的长子 |
[25:23] | Had your child lived, she would have paid the price, | 你的孩子活下来 她就要付出代价 |
[25:26] | and if anyone had tried to protect her, | 如果有人企图保护她 |
[25:29] | Dahlia would come and destroy us all. | 达莉亚会过来灭掉我们所有人 |
[26:13] | Look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[26:15] | So big, so perfect. | 长这么大了 这么健康 |
[26:20] | I can’t imagine the joy of spending every day with her. | 无法想象每天都和她在一起会有多开心 |
[26:25] | It’s… | 感觉… |
[26:25] | Quite lovely. | 很美好 |
[26:28] | Feels so human. | 感觉很人性 |
[26:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:32] | Some would argue the most human of experiences. | 可能是感觉最人性的体验了 |
[26:36] | I know I have to give her back to Hayley | 我知道当有一天时机成熟 |
[26:38] | when the time is right, | 我要把她送回海莉身边 |
[26:41] | but she’s made me realize | 但是她让我意识到 |
[26:42] | how much I want that child of my own | 我是多么想有一个自己的孩子 |
[26:44] | that I know I can’t have. | 但我永远都不会有 |
[26:47] | A lovely dream. | 一个美好的梦 |
[26:49] | Unfortunately, it’s one that’s just beyond our reach, | 不幸的是 我们永远无法拥有 |
[26:53] | considering the curse of our existence. | 因为让我们存活的诅咒不允许 |
[26:55] | Seems Esther’s attacking with her usual fervor. | 看来埃丝特还是那么热衷伤害她 |
[26:58] | Yes. Mother tortured me for days with memories | 是的 母亲用我埋藏已久的记忆 |
[27:02] | I thought I’d buried long ago. | 折磨了我好几天 |
[27:07] | Then she made an offer | 然后她提议 |
[27:11] | to make us all mortal again. | 让我们重新做回人类 |
[27:16] | You see, sister, mother believes that | 妹妹 母亲认为 |
[27:18] | by placing us in new bodies | 把我们放进新的身体里 |
[27:19] | we could then reclaim some kind of purity, | 我们就能找回纯洁了 |
[27:24] | even begin families of our own again. | 甚至可以组建自己的家庭 |
[27:29] | And I have to confess, Rebekah, | 不得不说 丽贝卡 |
[27:32] | this invitation, however cruel the delivery, | 这个提议 虽然传达的方式很残忍 |
[27:33] | had a certain kind of… | 却让我觉得很有.. |
[27:37] | appeal. | 吸引力 |
[27:52] | You needn’t worry. | 别担心 |
[27:55] | We’re safe. | 我们很安全 |
[28:01] | Looks like this little one needs her diaper changed. | 看起来小宝贝要换尿布了 |
[28:08] | Here, my love. | 过来 亲爱的 |
[28:39] | I’m done leaving messages, Elijah. | 我都留了无数条信息了 以利亚 |
[28:41] | To say this is urgent would be a gross understatement. | 情况已经不能用紧急来形容了 |
[28:44] | We need to speak immediately. | 我们得马上谈谈 |
[28:48] | I was wondering whether you’d show up. | 我还在想你什么时候现身呢 |
[28:52] | I’m afraid I’m not done torturing your darling Kol. | 恐怕我还没折磨够你的宝贝科尔 |
[28:54] | You best run along while you still can. | 趁你还有机会的时候赶紧逃吧 |
[28:56] | I’m not going anywhere, Klaus. | 我哪儿都不会去 克劳斯 |
[29:00] | D, today is not the day. | D 今天别闹 |
[29:03] | Actually, I think it is. | 事实上 我觉得是 |
[29:11] | Looks like it’s just you and me now. | 看来就剩咱俩了 |
[29:16] | I know you’re angry and scared, | 我知道你们愤怒 恐惧 |
[29:20] | But we are a pack, no matter what. | 但我们是一个族群 |
[29:25] | You’ve been checked out for months. | 你失踪了数月 |
[29:27] | Why should we listen to you? | 我们为什么要听你的 |
[29:29] | Because he’s the alpha. | 因为他是首领 |
[29:32] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[29:33] | I want to hear what Jackson has to say. | 我愿意听杰克逊的计划 |
[29:36] | This is a pack meeting. | 这是族群会议 |
[29:38] | You’re not one of us anymore. | 你已经不是我们的一员了 |
[29:41] | No? | 是吗 |
[29:53] | I am still a wolf, | 我仍是一个狼人 |
[29:56] | and I didn’t need any magical rings | 而且我不需要什么魔法戒指 |
[29:58] | to control when or how I change. | 就能控制变身的时间和方式 |
[30:03] | You want the same? Then sit down, shut up, | 你们也想要这能力吗 那就坐好 闭嘴 |
[30:07] | and listen. | 乖乖听话 |
[30:14] | You forget yourself. | 你忘了 |
[30:16] | You’re not as powerful as you once were, | 你并不像之前那么强大了 |
[30:18] | harvest girl. | 收获祭女孩 |
[30:20] | Doesn’t mean I can’t still kick your ass. | 并不意味着我不能收拾你 |
[30:40] | Such hubris, | 一个会轻易流血的人类 |
[30:42] | and from one who bleeds so easily. | 竟敢如此狂妄不羁 |
[30:49] | You talk such a big game, | 你就只会嘴上逞逞威风 |
[30:52] | but you couldn’t even kill Mikael when you had the chance. | 但给你机会你都不能杀死迈克尔 |
[30:56] | He was right about you, you know? | 知道吗 他说得没错 |
[30:59] | You’re weak. | 你太软弱了 |
[31:23] | It’s impressive. | 真令人钦佩 |
[31:25] | What exactly did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[31:27] | I channeled dark objects, turned my blood to poison. | 我连通了黑暗物品 把我的血变成了毒药 |
[31:31] | How did you get free? | 你怎么会放出来 |
[31:33] | Oh, it’s a long story. Better question is | 说来话长 更好的问题是 |
[31:34] | if he’s not dead, then what are you gonna do when he recovers? | 如果他没死 那他醒来你要怎么办 |
[31:37] | We have an hour, maybe less, | 我们最多有一小时的时间 |
[31:38] | Enough time to chain him, bleed him, | 足够我们把他绑起来 放光血 |
[31:40] | dump him in the river. | 然后扔进河里 |
[31:41] | That’s a bit harsh, isn’t it? | 这有点残忍吧 |
[31:42] | Since when do you care what happens to Klaus? | 你什么时候开始在乎克劳斯了 |
[31:47] | Kol is with us now. | 科尔现在跟我们是一伙的 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna be going up against Esther, | 我们要共同对抗埃丝特 |
[31:52] | assuming Klaus is upright. | 要是克劳斯肯老实合作的话 |
[31:55] | Look. Nik, he’s a pain in the ass, | 尼克的确是个混蛋 |
[31:57] | but, well, she’s a problem for us all. | 但她是我们所有人的问题 |
[31:59] | Klaus is the problem. | 克劳斯才是我们的问题 |
[32:01] | I don’t give a damn what happens to Esther. | 我才不在乎埃丝特想怎么样呢 |
[32:02] | Yeah? Well, I sure do. | 是吗 但我在乎 |
[32:07] | Should I even ask? | 我还要问吗 |
[32:09] | Cami, you should go. It’s not safe. | 卡米 你赶紧走吧 这不安全 |
[32:10] | No kidding. I woke up with puncture wounds | 可不是嘛 我醒来发现脊骨上 |
[32:13] | all up and down my spine and no idea | 全是穿刺伤口 完全不知道 |
[32:14] | how they got there. | 这是怎么一回事 |
[32:15] | According to my uncle’s files, | 根据我叔叔的档案 |
[32:16] | they’re a part of this ancient spell, | 这是古老咒语的符号 |
[32:18] | and I don’t know about you guys, | 不知道你们会怎么想 |
[32:19] | but when I see “ancient” and “spell” | 但一听到”古老”和”咒语” |
[32:21] | in the same sentence, | 出现在同一句话里 |
[32:22] | I think Esther. | 我首先想到的是埃丝特 |
[32:26] | You all need help, and you know it. | 你们都需要帮助 这你们心里清楚 |
[32:29] | Now whatever it is that you think of me, | 不管对我有什么看法 |
[32:31] | I was born a Crescent. | 我是新月狼族的一员 |
[32:33] | I’m the last of the Labonair line, | 我是拉波瑟家族最后的族人 |
[32:36] | which makes me an alpha. | 所以我就是我们家族的首领 |
[32:38] | Jackson is your alpha. | 杰克逊是你们的首领 |
[32:41] | Now I don’t know how many | 我不知道有多少人 |
[32:41] | of you bought the story you grew up with, | 相信小时候听到的故事 |
[32:44] | the Unification Myth. | 合姻神话 |
[32:47] | Well, it is all true. | 这一切都是真的 |
[32:52] | Which means if Jackson and I get married, | 这意味着如果杰克逊和我结婚 |
[32:57] | anyone with the guts to turn up to the ceremony | 任何有胆量参加婚礼的人 |
[32:59] | has as much control over their wolf form as I do. | 都能像我一样完全掌控狼身 |
[33:05] | Hayley, what are you doing? | 海莉 你在干什么 |
[33:06] | What needs to be done. | 干我需要干的事情 |
[33:13] | This isn’t just about uniting our pack. | 这不仅仅是为了团结我们的族群 |
[33:16] | It’s about forming a new community. | 是为了组建一个新的族群 |
[33:22] | This ceremony will change everything for us. | 这场婚礼会改变一切 |
[33:25] | It will give us the strength we need to defend ourselves. | 能给我们力量自保 |
[33:29] | Then and only then will we finally have peace. | 只有在那之后 我们才会拥有和平 |
[33:37] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你们手上 |
[33:40] | Keep the rings and be somebody’s bitch, | 留着戒指 当别人的走狗 |
[33:43] | or be part of the greatest pack that ever lived. | 或是成为史上最伟大的族群中的一员 |
[33:58] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[34:10] | Yeah, that’s mum’s work all right. | 没错 这绝对是母亲的杰作 |
[34:13] | She must have wiped your memory. | 她肯定是抹去了你的记忆 |
[34:14] | Not the first time that’s been done | 这不是你们家的人第一次 |
[34:15] | by a member of this family. | 抹去我的记忆了 |
[34:17] | What does it mean? | 这符号是什么意思 |
[34:18] | It’s a byproduct of a preparation spell. | 这是一个准备咒语的副作用 |
[34:21] | Preparation for what? | 为什么而准备 |
[34:23] | To make her a vessel. | 让她成为容器 |
[34:26] | He means Esther prepared your body | 他的意思是埃丝特准备让别人 |
[34:29] | for someone to jump into. | 进入你的身体 |
[34:31] | Likely herself. I mean, knowing mother. | 很有可能是为她自己准备的 我了解母亲 |
[34:38] | Where’s Vincent? | 文森特在哪 |
[34:47] | Why me out of everyone in this city? | 全市那么多人为什么偏偏选我 |
[34:52] | Because you’re perfect… | 因为你是最完美的人选 |
[34:54] | Healthy, beautiful, smart, and alone. | 健康 美丽 聪明且孤身一人 |
[34:59] | No one would question any personality changes, | 没人会对你的性格转变起疑 |
[35:03] | and as I discovered from our sessions, | 从我们的会面中我发现 |
[35:04] | Niklaus would never allow you to be harmed. | 尼克劳斯永远不会让你受到伤害 |
[35:07] | Fix this. | 解除咒语 |
[35:08] | Do something to stop it. | 想办法阻止这一切 |
[35:09] | I can’t. Only my mother can. | 我办不到 只有母亲能做到 |
[35:12] | I will step in front of a moving truck | 我宁愿被车撞死 |
[35:14] | before I let your mother take over my body. | 也不愿意让你们母亲占用我的身体 |
[35:19] | She wasn’t preparing you for herself, Cami. | 你不是她为自己准备的容器 卡米 |
[35:22] | She was preparing you for Rebekah. | 她是想把你当做丽贝卡的容器 |
[35:41] | Well, she is all sorted and ready for an adventure. | 她已经都收拾好 准备好冒险去了 |
[35:45] | Aren’t you, luv? | 是不是啊 宝贝 |
[35:52] | It’s difficult to believe we were all this innocent once. | 很难相信我们曾经都这么天真 |
[35:59] | We mustn’t let the world ever hurt her. | 我们一定不能让这世界伤害她 |
[36:05] | You’re right. We mustn’t. | 是的 我们必须不能 |
[36:19] | How long do I have? | 我有多久时间 |
[36:20] | Well, now that Esther knows where she’s hiding, | 既然埃斯特知道她躲在哪里了 |
[36:24] | not long. | 那就不会太久了 |
[36:25] | The only way to stop it is to stop her. | 唯一阻止这的办法 就是阻止她 |
[36:30] | Then let’s do this. | 那我们就这么做吧 |
[36:31] | Marcel’s a vampire, | 马塞尔是吸血鬼 |
[36:32] | you both are powerful witches. | 你们俩是强大的女巫 |
[36:34] | Esther’s stronger than anything I’ve ever seen. | 埃斯特是我见过的最强大的人 |
[36:36] | We go up against her, | 我们要对付她 |
[36:39] | we’re gonna need Klaus. | 那得需要克劳斯 |
[36:40] | No. No. We can do this without him. | 不 不 没有他我们也可以 |
[36:43] | I’m never gonna say this again, | 我绝对不会再说第二次 |
[36:45] | but Marcel’s right. | 但马塞尔说得对 |
[36:47] | We do need the bastard. | 我们的确需要那混蛋 |
[36:51] | Davina… | 达维娜 |
[36:53] | I know this is asking a lot, | 我知道这个请求很过分 |
[36:56] | but please. | 但是求你了 |
[37:22] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[37:24] | All you need to know is that I beat you again. | 你只需要知道 我又一次打败了你 |
[37:28] | And yet you relented, | 然后你又大发慈悲 |
[37:30] | which means you need me, don’t you? | 这就意味着你需要我 是不是 |
[37:32] | Did I really lose? | 我真的输了吗 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry I sprung that on you. | 我很抱歉我突然那样对你 |
[37:44] | You know, I always thought it would be me popping the question | 我一直都以为会是我求婚 |
[37:47] | instead of being the one put on the spot. | 而不是站在那个尴尬的位置上 |
[37:55] | Are you sure you want to do this? | 你确定想这么做吗 |
[37:57] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[38:04] | Look. I know you’re only doing thito help our people, | 我知道你这么做是为了帮助我们的族人 |
[38:08] | but I promise I will be a good husband to you. | 但我保证 我会是你的好丈夫 |
[38:27] | Hayley Marshall, will you marry me? | 海莉·马歇尔 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[38:37] | No ring? | 没戒指吗 |
[38:55] | Quite nice of you coming to my rescue like that. | 你那样来救我 真好啊 |
[38:58] | You know, it’s a good thing you didn’t actually steal | 你知道 你没有从我这里偷走木桩 |
[38:59] | the stake from me, | 真好 |
[39:01] | or I’d have been the one torturing you. | 否则折磨你的就是我了 |
[39:03] | That mean you trust me now? | 这意味着你现在相信我了吗 |
[39:07] | Provided you’re not busy concocting | 倘若你们不着急图谋 |
[39:08] | a new paralytic to use against me, | 对付我的新计划 |
[39:10] | I’d like a word with my brother. | 我想要跟我弟弟私聊两句 |
[39:11] | Well, to be honest, I can’t stand being around you anyway. | 老实说 我真没法站在你身边 |
[39:18] | For the record, didn’t know a bloody thing | 郑重声明 我发誓 我不知道 |
[39:19] | about mother’s plan for Cami, I swear. | 母亲会对卡米做出如此残忍的事 |
[39:24] | Well, I think I can judge for myself | 我想我可以自己判断 |
[39:25] | which of her schemes she would entrust to you | 她哪些阴谋会托付给你 |
[39:27] | and which she would not. | 哪些不会 |
[39:30] | I believe this was Finn’s task. | 我相信这是芬恩的任务 |
[39:33] | And where, pray tell, is he now? | 你能告诉我他现在在哪吗 |
[39:35] | He’s waiting uncomfortably for me | 他正非常不悦地等着我 |
[39:36] | to return and deliver his punishment. | 回去 给他惩罚 |
[39:38] | Pass the beignets, would you? | 请给我递个面包圈好吗 |
[39:41] | Now it’s only a matter of time before mother | 现在 母亲受够了等你放我们走 |
[39:43] | – gets bored of waiting for you to let us go. – Thank you. | -也就是早晚的事情 -谢谢 |
[39:46] | Well, Finn at least. | 至少是等你放了芬恩 |
[39:49] | Don’t expect she’d care if I never came home. | 不指望她会在乎我是否能回家 |
[39:53] | A mother cares for her children, a monster does not. | 母亲在乎孩子 野兽才不会在乎 |
[39:58] | Once you accept she is the latter, | 一旦你接受了她是后者 |
[39:59] | you’ll stop expecting the former. | 你就不会再期待她会是前者 |
[40:04] | And despite what you might think, Kol, | 不管你可能会怎么想 科尔 |
[40:08] | I did mourn you after your death, | 你死后 我的确为你哀悼 |
[40:11] | and I did attempt to avenge you. | 我的确试图为你复仇 |
[40:13] | I would do nothing less because we are brothers | 我不会什么都不做 因为我们是兄弟 |
[40:18] | always and forever. | 永远都是 |
[40:26] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[40:30] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[40:31] | Nik, it’s me. Something’s wrong. | 尼克 是我 出事了 |
[40:33] | Elijah slaughtered a dozen people whose only sin was | 以利亚杀了十几个人 只因为他们 |
[40:35] | their terrible taste in food. | 对食物的品味很差 |
[40:37] | I mean, when have you known him to kill | 你什么时候看过他明明可以 |
[40:38] | When he can otherwise compel? | 精神控制却直接杀人 |
[40:40] | It’s the kind of act that will draw our mother’s attention. | 这种举动会吸引母亲的注意 |
[40:44] | Her torture must have affected him more deeply than I realized. | 她的折磨对他的影响一定比我认为的还要深 |
[40:48] | Where is he now? | 他现在在哪儿 |
[40:49] | I broke his neck to keep us safe, | 我扭断了他的脖子确保我们的安全 |
[40:51] | but I have no clue what to do next. | 但我不知道接下来该做什么 |
[40:55] | Do you recall where we dined | 你还记得我们从迈克尔手里逃走后 |
[40:56] | the christmas after we fled Mikael? | 吃圣诞晚餐的地方吗 |
[40:58] | – Of course. – Go there now. | -当然 -现在就去 |
[41:02] | If you enjoyed last night’s activities, | 如果你很喜欢昨晚的活动 |
[41:04] | then you’re in for a treat. | 那你一定会喜欢今天的 |
[41:06] | Niklaus, listen to me. Our mother– | 尼克劳斯 听我说 我们的母亲 |
[41:07] | Not another word. | 一个字都不许再说 |
[41:09] | No more fairytales about witches and curses. | 不许再说什么女巫什么诅咒的童话故事了 |
[41:12] | If it’s a fairytale, | 如果这是童话故事 |
[41:13] | then why do I see fear in your eyes? | 那为什么我在你眼里看到了恐惧 |
[41:16] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 |
[41:18] | Bring it in. | 拿进来 |
[41:19] | No. | 不 |
[41:21] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[41:23] | No, Niklaus. | 不 尼克劳斯 |
[41:24] | Oh, don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 哥哥 |
[41:26] | I made some air holes, small ones. | 我留了气孔 许多小气孔 |
[41:37] | Klaus, have you seen Elijah? | 克劳斯 看到以利亚了吗 |
[41:40] | There’s something I need to tell you both. | 有件事我得告诉你们俩 |
[41:41] | You can tell me on the way. | 你可以在路上跟我说 |
[41:42] | What? Where are we going? | 什么 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:48] | To see our daughter. | 见我们的女儿 |