时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | So I got to ask, when’s this wedding? | 所以我得问问 婚礼在什么时候 |
[00:03] | 10 days. | 十天后 |
[00:04] | After that, Hayley’s power is your power. | 在那以后 你们都会拥有海莉的力量 |
[00:06] | The full moon won’t control you anymore. | 满月就再也无法控制你们了 |
[00:08] | You truly believe that he is worthy | 你真的认为他 |
[00:10] | – of your trust? – Yes. | -值得你信任吗 -是的 |
[00:12] | I want to tell you a story about a beautiful baby girl. | 我想跟你说个故事 有关一个美丽的小女婴 |
[00:15] | Elijah will remain here with you. | 以利亚会留在这里陪你 |
[00:17] | He’s been experiencing some side effects | 自从上次他被我们母亲抓走之后 |
[00:19] | since his ordeal as our mother’s captive. | 他就经常有些不对劲 |
[00:21] | I curse you to this body, | 我诅咒你困在这具身体里 |
[00:24] | a meaningless, lonely death. | 万念俱灰地孤独死去 |
[00:27] | – You know who I am. – Freya. | -你知道我是谁 -弗雷娅 |
[00:29] | Tell our brothers I’ll be coming to see them soon. | 告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们 |
[00:32] | How does it feel, hunger so intense, | 感受如何 如此强烈的饥饿感 |
[00:34] | Like shards of glass creeping through your veins? | 像是无数玻璃碎片在血管里流淌 |
[00:37] | How, exactly, did the baby die? | 那孩子到底是怎么死的 |
[00:39] | She’s still alive. | 她还活着 |
[00:42] | You and your vampires | 你和你的吸血鬼 |
[00:43] | are gonna help me find her. | 要帮我找到她 |
[01:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:45] | I was wondering if you’d recognize me. | 我还在想你会不会认出我 |
[01:51] | Then again, you look a bit different yourself. | 但话说回来 你自己也变了不少 |
[01:54] | I’m gonna ask you again | 我再问你一次 |
[01:55] | before I ask much less nicely. | 不然别怪我不客气 |
[01:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:04] | Fitting I find you up here. | 我就知道能在这找到你 |
[02:07] | We used to climb into the trees | 以前我们总喜欢爬上树 |
[02:08] | when we were planning a bit of mischief. | 在那策划我们的恶作剧 |
[02:12] | Never wanted mother to hear | 不想让母亲听到 |
[02:13] | what her little hunin and munin were whispering about. | 她的福金和雾尼在悄悄说些什么 |
[02:13] | 北欧神话中奥丁养的两只乌鸦 为”思想”和”记忆”之意 | |
[02:19] | Now, Finn, don’t break my heart | 芬恩 别说你已经忘了我 |
[02:21] | and tell me you’ve forgotten me. | 这样我会心碎的 |
[02:27] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 |
[02:32] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[02:54] | That is just not my chin, Nik. | 这下巴根本不像我 尼克 |
[02:55] | It was much more delicate. | 我的柔弱多了 |
[02:57] | The only delicate thing about you, sister, is your ego. | 你唯一柔弱的地方 妹妹 只有你的自尊 |
[03:00] | when placed beside the behemoth size of yours, certainly. | 跟你那无人能比的自负相比 那是当然 |
[03:03] | Could we dispense with this fascinating dispute for just a moment | 我们能不能暂时先别讨论这个 |
[03:06] | and return to the subject of our supposed long-lost sister? | 把话题回到我们失散多年的姐姐身上吗 |
[03:09] | There’s not much to discuss, Elijah. | 没什么可说的 以利亚 |
[03:11] | Said she was Freya | 她说自己是弗雷娅 |
[03:12] | and then darted off into the night. | 然后就转身消失在黑夜之中 |
[03:13] | And you believed her. | 而你相信她说的 |
[03:14] | Well, I met the girl in a mystical loony bin. | 我是在一个神秘疯人院遇见的这女孩 |
[03:16] | She could be anyone telling any lie, | 她可能是任何人 说的没一句是真的 |
[03:18] | but she did seem familiar somehow. | 但她确实给我一种似曾相识的感觉 |
[03:22] | Then how is she still alive, | 那她为什么还活着 |
[03:25] | a question as ridiculous as its possible solutions, | 这个问题就跟它的答案一样可笑 |
[03:27] | given this family’s annoying predilection | 鉴于我们这个家族向来有着 |
[03:29] | for cheating death? | 逃脱死亡的传统 |
[03:30] | I don’t know, Nik. | 我也不知道 尼克 |
[03:31] | I’m just telling you what she said. | 我只是转述她说了什么 |
[03:32] | Well, did you happen to ask | 那你有没有问问 |
[03:34] | if, by some similar miracle, | 我们的达莉亚姨妈 |
[03:35] | our aunt Dahlia lives, as well? | 会不会也奇迹般地活了下来 |
[03:37] | I barely had a chance to process– | 我根本来不及反应… |
[03:38] | Because on the list of obvious questions, | 我想不用我提醒你 |
[03:39] | it would be nice to know if the woman | 你也知道应该问问她 |
[03:41] | who placed a curse on the firstborns of this family | 那个在家族长子身上下诅咒的女人 |
[03:43] | is still breathing air. | 是不是还活着 |
[03:44] | Then let me turn back time | 那不如让时间倒流 |
[03:45] | and do it again to your liking, then. | 我好回到过去照你的要求再做一遍 |
[03:47] | Enough, both of you. | 你们两个 够了 |
[03:49] | If she is who she says, we’ll find out soon enough. | 如果她说的是真的 那我们很快就会知道了 |
[03:51] | For now, it remains imperative | 目前 最重要的是 |
[03:52] | that no one learns of Hope’s existence. | 不能让别人知道霍普的存在 |
[03:54] | This has been our salvation thus far. | 这是我们目前唯一的救赎 |
[03:56] | Unless Hayley’s husband-to-be starts flapping his gums. | 除非海莉的准老公管不住自己的嘴巴 |
[03:59] | Perhaps I should take preventative measures | 或许我该采取点预防措施 |
[04:01] | and separate him from his head. | 直接把他的头拧下来 |
[04:03] | Jackson will do nothing to jeopardize that wedding. | 杰克逊不会做任何危及那场婚礼的事 |
[04:08] | Hayley’s getting married. | 海莉要结婚了 |
[04:12] | Well, what in hell else did I miss? | 我还错过了些什么 |
[04:17] | Uh, why do people keep leaving broomsticks on the porch, | 为什么大家不停送扫帚给我们 |
[04:21] | seeing as I’m not exactly | 显然 我可不是那种 |
[04:22] | a “sweep while the soup is cooking” kind of gal? | 贤妻良母型的乖乖女 |
[04:25] | Well, back in the day, | 以前 |
[04:28] | it wasn’t easy getting a preacher out here. | 要让牧师来这一趟很不容易 |
[04:31] | So if you were engaged and you couldn’t wait, | 所以如果你已经订婚而且急不可耐 |
[04:34] | Then the community would let your jump the broom. | 大家就会默许你们用跳扫帚代替婚礼 |
[04:37] | Couldn’t wait for what? | 等不及干什么 |
[04:46] | Yep. Um… | 没错 就是这个 |
[04:47] | I would have been happier with a panini press. | 我倒更希望他们送我一个电饼铛 |
[04:52] | Just a tradition. | 只是个传统而已 |
[04:54] | Yeah. I got it. | 我明白 |
[05:02] | So what are you working on? | 你在忙些什么呢 |
[05:05] | Oh, I started this for your little girl | 之前你在这里住的时候 |
[05:09] | when you lived here before. | 我就打算做这个给你的女儿 |
[05:11] | Now that she’s alive… | 如今既然她还活着 |
[05:16] | figured it was time to finish it. | 我想是时候完成它了 |
[05:24] | Um, something else. | 还有一件事 |
[05:25] | I’m getting word from a few packs outside of Louisiana. | 我从路易斯安那州外的狼群里听说了一些事情 |
[05:30] | They want to be here for the wedding. | 他们想来参加婚礼 |
[05:31] | They want in on the unification ritual. | 他们也想参与联合仪式 |
[05:33] | I thought the ritual only affected | 仪式不是只能影响 |
[05:34] | the powers of the wolves in our pack. | 我们的族群吗 |
[05:36] | Unless they recognize me as their alpha. | 除非他们认同我首领的地位 |
[05:39] | Then your power becomes their power. | 那你的能力就会变成他们的能力 |
[05:41] | You think other alphas will step down and bow to you? | 你觉得其他首领会愿意退位推你为王吗 |
[05:45] | They’re coming here today to do just that. | 他们今天就是为这事而来 |
[05:48] | They want what you have, Hayley. | 他们想要你的能力 海莉 |
[05:50] | I mean, we all do. | 我们都想要 |
[05:51] | In a couple weeks after the wedding, | 婚礼结束后 不消几周 |
[05:54] | you are gonna have one hell of an army | 你就有一支强大的军队 |
[05:57] | to protect your little girl. | 来保护你的女儿了 |
[06:02] | Nik? Nik. | 尼克 尼克 |
[06:07] | That was Aiden. | 刚是艾登打来的 |
[06:09] | – Finn has Marcel. – What? Why? | -芬恩抓走了马塞尔 -什么 为什么 |
[06:12] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[06:13] | nor do I know where they are, what they’re doing, | 也不知道他们所在何处 想干什么 |
[06:15] | or what specifically to do about it. | 以及我们应对的方法 |
[06:20] | This family make me want to murder people. | 这个家族让我有杀人的冲动 |
[06:23] | I see my timing is as impeccable as usual. | 看来我的时机一如既往的绝妙 |
[06:26] | Oh, the traitor thinks he can just | 你这个背叛者认为 |
[06:27] | waltz in here like he’s welcome. | 可以大摇大摆地回来 |
[06:30] | As gracious as your apology better be, | 你最好准备了诚挚的道歉 |
[06:32] | you’re still getting one hell of a slap. | 但我还是要揍你一顿 |
[06:33] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[06:35] | I understand the irony of what I’m about to say, | 我明白接下来的话可能听来很讽刺 |
[06:38] | but I came here because I need your help. | 但我来是因为我需要你们的帮助 |
[06:40] | Think about how to undo your wicked, little body swap, | 先把你这该死的附身咒解除了 |
[06:42] | and then we can talk about help. | 然后再说帮助的事 |
[06:44] | Look. You don’t understand, Nik. | 你不明白 尼克 |
[06:46] | Finn has locked me in this body, | 芬恩把我困在这身体里了 |
[06:47] | no more jumping. | 不能再附身他人 |
[06:49] | He’s put a curse on me, Nik. I am dying. | 他诅咒我了 尼克 我要死了 |
[06:57] | You don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我 |
[06:58] | Well, you’re hardly the champion of truth telling. | 你可不擅长说实话 |
[07:01] | Of course. | 想也是 |
[07:02] | Why would a brother expect his siblings | 一个人怎能渴望自己的血亲手足 |
[07:03] | to leap to his aid? | 施予援手呢 |
[07:04] | Oh, spare me the pity party, Kol. | 别装可怜了 科尔 |
[07:06] | Your recent actions merit a certain allowance for disbelief. | 你近来的表现足够损害你的可信度 |
[07:09] | Look. I know what I’ve done, | 我清楚自己的所作所为 |
[07:12] | But I won’t apologize for trying to pull one over on your Bex. | 但我不会为耍了你道歉 贝卡 |
[07:15] | You deserved it, but I don’t deserve to die, | 这是你应得的 但我罪不至死 |
[07:19] | certainly not at the hands of my own family. | 更不应该死在家人手上 |
[07:22] | What kind of con are you playing? | 你又在耍什么骗局 |
[07:27] | The con I hate the most… | 我最讨厌的骗局 |
[07:29] | The truth. | 实话实说 |
[07:35] | He’s not lying. | 他没撒谎 |
[07:37] | Even as a boy, Kol never lied once called out on the act. | 即使是小时候 被揭穿后科尔从不会说谎 |
[07:41] | He may play dirty pool, | 他也许诡计多端 |
[07:42] | but he’s not lying. | 但他没说谎 |
[07:52] | Nik, I was helping Marcel for Davina. | 尼克 我在帮达维娜救马塞尔 |
[07:55] | Finn has got him. | 芬恩把他抓走了 |
[07:56] | He’s trying to get a secret out of him, | 他试图从他嘴里套出一个秘密 |
[07:58] | something he thinks Marcel knows about you. | 他认为马塞尔知道关于你的秘密 |
[08:10] | He’s right, isn’t he? | 他说得没错 对吧 |
[08:11] | Marcel doesn’t know anything about anything. | 马尔塞对此事一无所知 |
[08:14] | Well, you better hope that that’s true | 你最好祈祷他对此毫不知情 |
[08:15] | because, believe me, | 不然的话 相信我 |
[08:17] | Finn has the means to get it out of him. | 芬恩绝对能从他那套出来 |
[08:20] | I’m here because of a spell that Dahlia cast | 我来此是因为达莉亚施的一个咒语 |
[08:23] | placing me in a deep sleep for a century, | 一个让我沉睡百年的咒语 |
[08:25] | only to then wake for a single year of life. | 每隔百年才能清醒一次 为期一年 |
[08:28] | I’ve repeated this cycle for hundreds of years. | 这种轮回我已经历过数百年 |
[08:31] | It started as a way for us to stay young and beautiful. | 开始 这只是个保持青春永驻的办法 |
[08:34] | She said, “If a witch can’t be immortal, | 她说 “如果女巫不能永生不死” |
[08:36] | This was the next best thing,” | “这就是最好的选择” |
[08:38] | But in time, | 但不久后 |
[08:40] | I realized that all her stories were paired with lies. | 我发现她的话语都带着谎言 |
[08:43] | The way you’re speaking of her, | 你谈起她的方式 |
[08:46] | you’re saying that Dahlia is still alive. | 就跟达莉亚还活着一样 |
[08:50] | She doesn’t just live. She hunts. | 她不光活着 还不停狩猎 |
[08:54] | I fled from her long ago and have been running ever since. | 我在很久之前逃离了 一直四处藏匿 |
[08:58] | To Dahlia, any act of betrayal is punishable by death. | 对于达莉亚来说 任何背叛者都得死 |
[09:07] | Dahlia is my cross to bear. | 达莉亚是我应受的诅咒 |
[09:10] | She has no grudge against anyone but me. | 她只对我积恨深远 |
[09:12] | Did she ever speak to you about the curse she placed on this family, | 她跟你提过她对我们家族下的诅咒吗 |
[09:14] | the one that said she can take the firstborn of every generation? | 允许她带走家族每一代长子的诅咒 |
[09:18] | Yes, but why should that concern you? | 提过 但你为什么在乎这事 |
[09:21] | Our siblings are vampires. | 我们的兄弟姐妹都是吸血鬼 |
[09:23] | There are no firstborns for her to take. | 根本不会有长子让她带走 |
[09:28] | Niklaus… | 尼克劳斯 |
[09:30] | The hybrid… | 那个混血儿 |
[09:33] | He had a daughter. | 他有个女儿 |
[09:39] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[09:40] | He has her hidden. | 他把她藏起来了 |
[09:42] | Our mother filled my head | 母亲不停向我灌输 |
[09:43] | with the terror of what would happen | 若是那孩子活下来 |
[09:45] | to all of us if that child had lived, | 我们所有人都会遭受的折腾 |
[09:46] | and I’ve been searching for her, | 所以我一直在找她 |
[09:48] | but she’s been impossible to find. | 但却一直无法找到她 |
[09:49] | Nothing is impossible to find, Finn. | 没有什么东西不可能被找到 芬恩 |
[09:52] | Yep? | 是吗 |
[09:53] | As powerful as you are, I found you. | 强大如你 不是照样被我找到了吗 |
[10:01] | I’ll need wormwood and ripple weed and a few other items. | 我需要苦艾 罂粟以及其他物品 |
[10:12] | I’ve come to understand a hard lesson in our time apart. | 在我们分离期间 我有了苦痛的教训 |
[10:18] | You have to let some things die | 必须得有牺牲 |
[10:21] | so that others might live. | 才能换得生存的权利 |
[11:00] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你能听见 |
[11:02] | Whatever Finn has in store, | 不管芬恩要做什么 |
[11:04] | we’re gonna get through this together. | 我们一起度过难关 |
[11:08] | It’s that can-do spirit that makes you the perfect choice. | 就是这种乐观精神 让你成为最佳人选 |
[11:13] | Got a job for you. | 给你安排了任务 |
[11:15] | I don’t think so. | 休想 |
[11:30] | Really? | 是吗 |
[11:32] | You care to reconsider? | 要再考虑一下吗 |
[11:44] | Look. What do you want me to do? | 你想要我做什么 |
[11:47] | It’s simple, really. | 很简单 真的 |
[11:49] | I need you to bring me Hayley’s blood. | 给我取一点海莉的血 |
[12:17] | She yanked the tablecloth, and that knickknack fell on her. | 她把桌布扯下来 那玩意儿砸到了她 |
[12:22] | It’s just a scratch. Oh… | 好了 只是个小擦伤 |
[12:35] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[12:37] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[12:38] | Yes. Forgive me. | 是的 抱歉 |
[12:52] | So what is the secret, anyway? | 所以秘密到底是什么 |
[12:53] | The term “secret” implies something only known | 秘密 指的是私密之事 |
[12:56] | by those who have earned the right to be aware of it. | 有资格的人才能知道 |
[13:00] | Start the spell. | 快开始施咒 |
[13:01] | Well, it’s easier said than done. | 你说得轻巧 |
[13:03] | Finn is channeling the power from our parents. | 芬恩的从我们父母身上汲取能力 |
[13:06] | He’s a lot stronger than something | 他比某些老弱女巫 |
[13:07] | some week-old witch and I can do. | 比我强大多了 |
[13:09] | Now hang on. I might not be trained, but I– | 拜托 我可能是没受过训练 但我 |
[13:18] | blast. | 完了 |
[13:20] | We need a stronger witch. Call Davina. | 我们需要更强大的女巫 叫达维娜 |
[13:22] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[13:24] | I don’t want her to know that I’m sick. | 我不想让她知道我出问题了 |
[13:25] | Then do a better bloody job. | 那你给我表现好一点 |
[13:27] | I just need time. | 我需要时间 |
[13:29] | This spell that Finn cast to lock you | 芬恩施的那种法术 |
[13:31] | in your body, do you remember it? | 把你困在身躯里的法术 你记得吗 |
[13:34] | Well, I was a little distracted by the murdery part. | 我当时只顾着他要杀我 |
[13:37] | If we can use his own spell against him, | 要是我们能以彼之道还施彼身 |
[13:39] | once he’s locked in his body, I can end | 把他困在身躯里 我就能 |
[13:40] | our collective woes with a brief snap of the neck. | 扭断他的脖子 了结所有问题 |
[13:44] | All I need to do is pull it from your memory. | 我只需要读取你的记忆 |
[13:47] | No. No, no. | 不 不行 |
[13:47] | I am not allowing anybody into my mind. | 我绝不允许任何人进入我的脑袋 |
[13:49] | Do you understand? | 明白吗 |
[13:50] | You came into my home asking for my help. | 你自己来我的地盘 找我帮忙 |
[13:55] | This is it. | 这就是我的方式 |
[13:58] | It’s not a request. | 这不是请求 |
[14:00] | I’ve wanted one thing for years– | 这是我多年的夙愿 |
[14:02] | to drive a dagger into his heart. | 把匕首插进他的心脏 |
[14:12] | See? | 你瞧 |
[14:13] | I’m guessing just by the look on your face | 从你的脸色 我估计 |
[14:16] | that it worked, but just listen. | 读取记忆成功 听我说 |
[14:21] | It’s a trigger. | 这是诱发因素 |
[14:23] | You pulled yourself back, which is improvement, | 你控制住了自己 这的确是进步 |
[14:24] | for sure, but we can’t ignore the fact | 但我们不得不正视 |
[14:26] | that your mind clearly went elsewhere. | 你有一瞬已经失去意识了 |
[14:28] | It’s very common in traditional ptsd patients. | 这是典型的创伤后精神障碍症状 |
[14:31] | You’ve done the work to face your atrocities. | 你已经面对了自己过去的暴行 |
[14:34] | The truth is, it’s just going to take some time to settle. | 但事实上 还需要时间来冷静 |
[14:37] | And you believe you have the power to resolve this. | 你认为你有能力来解决我的问题 |
[14:40] | It’s not that easy. There’s no… | 这并不容易 不可能… |
[14:43] | And you’re fixed. | 然后你就痊愈了 |
[14:44] | In cases like yours, sometimes not dwelling | 像你种情况 有时更有效的办法是 |
[14:46] | on the problem is more productive | 不要从病情本身着手 |
[14:48] | than examining it through the minutia of therapy. | 不要去做繁琐的治疗 |
[14:51] | Staying mentally busy instead of physically. | 你需要保持心理繁忙 而不是身体繁忙 |
[14:54] | This house, though charming, | 这房子 虽然漂亮 |
[14:56] | is completely falling apart. | 但毕竟年久失修 |
[15:01] | So this is your solution. | 这就是你的解决方案 |
[15:03] | Mend the home, mend the man. | 修缮房子 修补病人 |
[15:06] | Or we could go fishing, and I could tell you | 或者我们可以去钓鱼 我会告诉你 |
[15:07] | about the summer I lost my virginity. | 我失去第一次的故事 |
[15:08] | I’ll mend the home. | 修房子吧 |
[15:10] | I’ll spend the day with Hope, | 我来照顾霍普 |
[15:12] | and you spend the day not thinking | 而你 什么都别想 |
[15:14] | and fixing the heater because this place is freezing at night. | 把加热器修一修 这地方晚上冷死了 |
[15:24] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[15:30] | Hey that’s mine. Let’s go to the water. | 那是我的 咱们去河边 |
[15:35] | Come on, come on. | 快来啊 |
[15:41] | Wait for me. | 等等我 |
[15:41] | Looks like I got some competition. | 看来我有情敌了呢 |
[15:45] | Unfortunately for Daisy, | 黛西非常不幸 |
[15:46] | I’m a one-woman kind of guy. | 我是个专情的男人 |
[15:49] | Our meeting is taking place up at Mary’s. | 我们去玛丽家进行仪式 |
[15:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:55] | You go ahead. I’ll be right there. | 你先过去 我随后到 |
[16:05] | Wait. I’m not here to hurt you. | 等等 我没有恶意的 |
[16:07] | Well, stalking me is a very funny way of showing it. | 跟踪我的确是没有恶意呢 |
[16:09] | You’re lucky we’re friends, or I would’ve just killed you. | 幸亏你是我的朋友 不然我早就杀了你 |
[16:11] | Ok. Remember our friendship when I tell you why I’m here. | 我告诉你我来干什么 别忘了我们是朋友 |
[16:14] | Finn sent me to get your blood. | 芬恩让我来取你的血 |
[16:17] | Why would Finn want my blood? | 芬恩要我的血干什么 |
[16:19] | I assume he needs it for a locator spell | 我想他需要做个定位咒 |
[16:22] | to find your daughter. | 来找出你女儿 |
[16:27] | No. | 不可能 |
[16:31] | How does he know? | 他怎么知道的 |
[16:33] | Put two and two together. | 根据事实推断的 |
[16:34] | Where’s Finn now? | 他现在人在哪里 |
[16:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:35] | He said he’d tell me where to meet him later. | 他说之后会告诉我去哪里碰头 |
[16:37] | But listen. | 听我说 |
[16:38] | I got to give him something. | 我必须给他带点什么 |
[16:39] | He’s killing one of my guys every hour | 每过一小时 他就杀我的一个人 |
[16:41] | until he gets it. | 除非他拿到了你的血 |
[16:44] | I need to call Klaus. | 我得联系克劳斯 |
[16:48] | You come simpering for brotherly love, and the whole time, | 你憨笑着宣扬兄弟爱 但自始至终 |
[16:50] | you’re plotting against me with that damn dagger. | 却暗地里策划用匕首杀了我 |
[16:52] | You’re no better than Finn. | 你连芬恩都不如 |
[16:54] | Ah, and you threatening me makes you better than Finn, does it? | 你这样威胁我 就比芬恩强了吗 |
[16:56] | The both of you just stop it. | 你们两个都住口 |
[16:58] | I came to you because you’re my family, | 我来找你 是因为你是我家人 |
[17:00] | But I see whilst you and Rebekah | 但我看到的是 你跟丽贝卡 |
[17:02] | and Elijah all hang portraits | 还有伊利亚挂你们的肖像 |
[17:04] | and share secrets, I’m the odd one out. | 相互分享秘密 我却被排斥在外 |
[17:07] | You want to know where Finn is? | 你想知道芬恩在哪里吗 |
[17:08] | You want to find a way to kill him? | 想知道怎么可以杀死他吗 |
[17:09] | Then you can figure it out yourself. | 那你自己去想吧 |
[17:24] | Your stupid temper will be the end of you one day. | 总有一天 你会因为这臭脾气丢了性命 |
[17:28] | Just know that. | 记住了 |
[17:34] | What is it, Hayley? | 什么事 海莉 |
[18:04] | Are you calling to gloat, | 你打电话来幸灾乐祸吗 |
[18:05] | You venomous, venomous animal? | 你这邪恶刻毒的禽兽 |
[18:07] | There’s no need for such language. | 话不用说得这么难听 |
[18:12] | I’m calling with a proposition | 我是来提条件的 |
[18:13] | that might motivate me to spare your life. | 办得好 说不定就饶了你小命 |
[18:18] | You’ve got my interest. | 我有兴趣听听 |
[18:20] | I need you to draw some of Klaus’ blood. | 我要你去取克劳斯的血 |
[18:22] | Bring me some in an hour, | 一小时后带给我 |
[18:24] | And I’ll heal you. | 我就治愈你 |
[18:34] | It would be my pleasure. | 乐意之至 |
[19:17] | Pick up the damn phone, Elijah. | 快接电话啊 伊利亚 |
[19:18] | Finn is trying to find Hope. | 芬恩在找霍普 |
[19:19] | She’s safe. | 她很安全 |
[19:20] | It’ll take 100 witches to break the cloaking spell. | 得要一百名巫师才能打破藏身咒语 |
[19:22] | I would’ve said the same about mother finding you, | 母亲找你的下落时 情况不也是一样 |
[19:24] | And yet a flock of starlings later, | 但还不是一瞬间 |
[19:26] | and here we are. | 我们就落到了这种田地 |
[19:26] | He won’t let them get to her, Nik, | 他不会让他们得逞的 尼克 |
[19:28] | but you need to remain calm. | 但是你需要冷静 |
[19:29] | Our brother doesn’t do calm. | 冷静不是我们哥哥的风格 |
[19:41] | Oh, you’re angry, are you? Well, join the party. | 你生气了 对不对 欢迎加入我的世界 |
[19:43] | I’ve been here 1,000 years. | 这怒火我已背负了千年 |
[19:49] | I was building that dagger to protect myself against you, Nik. | 我铸造匕首是为了保护自己不受你伤害 尼克 |
[19:52] | I’m not the bad guy | 我们家族上演的故事里 |
[19:54] | in this chapter of our family’s story. | 我扮演的不是坏人 |
[19:57] | I’m the wronged. | 是被辜负的那个 |
[19:58] | I’m the dead but never mourned, | 死了也没人哀悼的那个 |
[20:00] | and whilst you got everything that you wanted, | 你得到了想要的一切 |
[20:02] | I got a family who didn’t care if I lived or if I died. | 我得到的却是 不在乎我死活的家人 |
[20:06] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[20:08] | We’ve all suffered! We’ve all been wronged! | 我们都遭过罪 都被辜负过 |
[20:11] | Go on. Go on. Finish it off. | 来啊 来啊 做个了断吧 |
[20:15] | Go on. Kill me. | 来啊 杀了我啊 |
[20:20] | I’m not gonna kill you, you idiot. | 我才不会杀你 你这个笨蛋 |
[20:23] | Despite your behavior, you’re still my brother. | 仅管你劣迹斑斑 但始终还是我兄弟 |
[20:29] | Yeah, just the one you dagger repeatedly. | 是啊 被你一次又一次用匕首封印的兄弟 |
[20:32] | I’ve daggered all of you, | 我用匕首封印过你们所有人 |
[20:34] | each for your own good. | 都为了你们好 |
[20:36] | If you don’t agree with my motives, fine… | 你要不认同我的动机 没关系 |
[20:38] | I never claimed to be the bastion of temperance… | 我从来没说过自己能克己自制 |
[20:40] | but stop this drivel about being singled out and unloved. | 但别再胡说什么自己被排斥 不被爱 |
[20:44] | You are a Mikaelson. | 你是迈克尔森家族的一员 |
[20:48] | You’re my blood, | 你是我的血亲 |
[20:51] | and I need you. | 而我需要你 |
[20:53] | I need you by my side. | 需要你的支持 |
[20:59] | What does it even mean, Nik, hmm? | 你这是什么意思呢 尼克 |
[21:03] | You talk about family — family this, family that. | 你老是提家族长家族短的 |
[21:06] | I haven’t even earned the right | 但我连与你们共享秘密的资格 |
[21:07] | to share your secrets, have I? | 都没有 不是吗 |
[21:09] | No. You haven’t, | 没错 |
[21:13] | but by all means, brother, prove yourself. | 随便你怎么做 弟弟 证明给我看 |
[21:18] | It’s not too late. | 为时未晚 |
[21:35] | Finn wants your blood. | 芬恩想要你的血 |
[21:38] | He promised to heal me if I delivered it. | 他答应我 把它带过去就治愈我 |
[21:40] | You know where he is? | 你知道他在哪里吗 |
[21:42] | You’ve got to tell me why he wants it. | 你得告诉我 他为什么想要它 |
[21:45] | Look, Nik. | 听着 尼克 |
[21:46] | You’ve got to trust me for once in your life, | 这辈子 你总得相信我一次 |
[21:48] | and I will stand by your side, I promise. | 那我效忠于你 我保证 |
[21:51] | You would risk your life to help me? | 你会为了帮我而牺牲自己吗 |
[21:53] | I know enough about dark magic | 我太了解黑魔法了 |
[21:54] | to know that I’m hexed. | 知道自己中的是死咒 |
[22:00] | There’s no reversing what Finn’s done to me, | 芬恩对我施的魔法是不可逆的 |
[22:04] | which makes him a murderer and a liar, | 这让他既成了凶手 又成了骗子 |
[22:06] | and if I’m gonna die, I’ll be damned | 如果我难逃一死 他要是能够得逞 |
[22:08] | if he gets what he wants. | 我一定死不瞑目 |
[22:13] | Finn has been dead to me for a long time. | 芬恩在我眼里早就是死人了 |
[22:16] | Tonight I intend to make that official. | 今晚就干脆让他变正式的死人吧 |
[22:20] | Help me. | 帮我 |
[22:21] | Then I will share my secret with you. | 然后我就把秘密告诉你 |
[22:31] | He’ll be in the bell tower of the Saint Louis Cathedral. | 他会去圣路易斯大教堂的钟楼 |
[22:39] | Go inside my head. Find the spell. | 进入我的思想 找到咒语 |
[22:44] | Let’s finish this. | 让我们终结这一切 |
[22:55] | Wolves are bonded by what is most important to us… | 对狼人而言至关重要的东西 将我们牢系在一起 |
[22:59] | the earth of our territory, the blood of our packs. | 我们的领土 族人的血液 |
[23:05] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:06] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[23:08] | Too many ears… | 闲人太多 |
[23:12] | But I need some of your blood. | 我需要一点你的血 |
[23:15] | It’s– it’s a stall. I’ll explain later. | 为了拖延时间 我一会跟你解释 |
[23:20] | Your timing is perfect. | 你来得正是时候 |
[23:24] | Mixing these elements, | 混合这些元素 |
[23:26] | we irrevocably bind ourselves to one another, | 我们义无反顾地与对方相联系 |
[23:30] | creating a new crescent pack. | 创造新生的狼群 |
[23:33] | I ask each one of you, | 我问大家 |
[23:35] | do you renounce your alpha status? | 是否放弃首领身份 |
[24:02] | Well, where is he? Is this a trick? | 他在哪里 这是一个陷阱吗 |
[24:06] | He said he’d be here, I swear. | 我发誓他说他会过来的 |
[24:12] | This is the remnant of a spell, | 这是施咒后残留下的东西 |
[24:15] | ancient. | 古老的咒语 |
[24:19] | It’s impressive. | 很厉害啊 |
[24:20] | Admire its artistry later. Tell me what he’s set in motion. | 你等会儿再膜拜吧 告诉我他在施什么咒 |
[24:23] | Kol, what is that? | 科尔 那是什么 |
[24:54] | Runic tiles. What’s it mean? | 北欧古牌 什么意思 |
[24:57] | It’s the symbol for baby. | 是婴儿的象征 |
[25:12] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 秘密就是这个 对吧 |
[25:16] | Your baby’s still alive. | 你的孩子还活着 |
[25:18] | Finn tricked us into running about all day | 芬恩用计使我们在外面奔波了一天 |
[25:20] | thinking he was looking for a way to find Hope. | 以为他是在想办法找霍普 |
[25:22] | When he knew where she was all along. | 其实他一直都知道她的所在 |
[25:35] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[25:36] | Finn knows about Hope, about everything. | 芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了 |
[25:39] | I don’t know how long until he gets there, | 我不知道他还要多久会过去 |
[25:40] | but he is on his way. | 但他已经在路上了 |
[25:44] | Yes, remarkably well on his way, | 是 赶路赶得很快啊 |
[25:46] | I would say, brother. | 都到了 弟弟 |
[26:06] | Hey, Elijah, | 以利亚 |
[26:07] | I left my cell at the house like an idiot. | 我好傻 竟忘了带手机 |
[26:09] | Luckily, pay phones are still a thing out here in the sticks. | 还好 乡下还有公用电话亭 |
[26:19] | Um, anyway, we’re heading home now. | 总之 我们准备回家了 |
[26:33] | I don’t know if the pediatric ward | 不知道儿童医院 |
[26:35] | would approve of uncle Elijah | 赞不赞成让以利亚叔叔 |
[26:36] | using vampire blood to heal boo-boos. | 用吸血鬼的血液来给宝宝疗伤 |
[26:41] | Cami is not answering. | 卡米不接电话 |
[26:42] | Elijah will protect them. | 以利亚会保护她们 |
[26:44] | Finn is channeling both our parents. | 芬恩汲取了我们双亲的力量 |
[26:45] | He’s too strong. | 他太强大了 |
[26:46] | We need to find a way to sever his link to them. | 我们要想办法切断这个连结 |
[26:48] | How do we do that? | 怎么做 |
[26:49] | I can’t sever the link, | 我切断不了这连结 |
[26:52] | But there is something that we can try. | 但我们可以试试其他方法 |
[26:56] | It’ll take power of our own…. | 要用掉我们的法力… |
[26:59] | and a lot of it. | 大量的法力 |
[27:10] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[27:12] | Little help from our sister. | 有姐妹相助 |
[27:14] | Rebekah would never lower herself | 丽贝卡才不会自贬身价 |
[27:16] | to wallow in your filth. | 跟你同流合污 |
[27:17] | We have more than one, you know, | 我们的姐妹可不止一个 |
[27:21] | and I get the sense she doesn’t like you all that much. | 我感觉她不太喜欢你 |
[27:26] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[27:27] | Mother warned me Dahlia would kill us all | 母亲警告过我 为了得到另一个迈克尔森长子 |
[27:29] | to acquire another firstborn Mikaelson, | 达莉亚不惜将我们赶尽杀绝 |
[27:32] | and me, I’m in no mood to die. | 我可不想死 |
[27:37] | Klaus said it was all just a plan to keep us distracted. | 克劳斯说这一切都只是调虎离山之计 |
[27:40] | He’s going after her. I have to get there. | 他去对付她了 我得赶紧过去 |
[27:42] | Wait. You said so yourself. It’s 6 hours away. | 等下 你自己说过 要六个小时才能到那 |
[27:45] | Finn’s already there. | 芬恩已经到了 |
[27:45] | I can’t just stand here and do nothing, Marcel. | 我不能在这里干等着 马塞尔 |
[27:48] | Hayley, listen to me. | 海莉 听我说 |
[27:49] | There is no way that Elijah is gonna let anything | 有以利亚在那里保护她 |
[27:51] | happen to your baby girl today. | 你女儿不会有事 |
[27:54] | So go help Jackson build the army | 所以你不如去帮杰克逊建立一支 |
[27:56] | that’ll help keep her safe tomorrow. | 能在将来保护她的大军 |
[28:28] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[28:32] | I smell blood. | 我闻到了血味 |
[28:40] | Cowering behind your witchcraft. | 蜷缩在法术后面 |
[28:42] | You always were pathetic, Finn. | 你一直都这么没出息 芬恩 |
[28:44] | After nearly a millennium of dishonorable acts | 你将自己的不耻行为掩埋在脑海深处 |
[28:47] | hidden away in your own mind, | 自欺欺人近千年 |
[28:49] | You have the audacity to call me names. | 你还有什么资格评论我 |
[28:53] | What I do now I do for the members of my family | 我如今的所作所为是为了拯救 |
[28:56] | who can still be saved. | 家族里还值得被救赎的成员 |
[28:58] | Unfortunately, neither you nor Niklaus | 可惜 你和尼克劳斯 |
[29:01] | Managed to make that list. | 都不在我的拯救名单上 |
[29:35] | We can’t get in without Finn’s blood. | 没有芬恩的血 我们进不去 |
[29:37] | How do we disrupt Finn from channeling our parents in there | 如果我们连血咒环都进不去 |
[29:39] | if we can’t even get to the bloody binding circle? | 还怎么中断芬恩与我们父母的力量连结 |
[29:41] | We’re not here to disrupt Finn’s power. | 我们过来不是为了中断他的法力 |
[29:44] | We’re trying to overload it. | 而是给他超出负荷的力量 |
[29:45] | Are you daft? You want to make him stronger? | 你脑子短路了吗 你还想让他更强大 |
[29:48] | Look. A witch can only ever channel so much power. | 听着 巫师所能承载的法力是有限的 |
[29:52] | After this, things start to get ugly. | 超过负荷 后果不堪设想 |
[29:54] | I mean, you literally start to disintegrate from the inside. | 你将会被力量反噬 由内部开始四分五裂 |
[29:57] | He’ll either have to release the power | 他要么释放掉他的法力 |
[29:59] | or, well, let it kill him. | 要么被反噬而死 |
[30:01] | But he won’t be dead. He’ll just body-jump. | 但他不会死 他只会跳入其他身体 |
[30:03] | Yes, into a body 300 miles away | 对 跳入一个远在四十八万米以外的身体 |
[30:06] | from the niece that he’s trying to nab. | 远离他想掳走的外甥女 |
[30:11] | In case you’re wondering, | 假如你想知道的话 |
[30:12] | this is the side of you I like. | 我就喜欢你的这一面 |
[30:20] | Look. I am… | 听着 我… |
[30:25] | I’m gonna get you back in your body, bex, | 我会把你放回你自己的身体 小贝 |
[30:28] | if it’s the last thing I do, I promise. | 就算我死 也会在咽气前做到 |
[30:32] | Right now, just worry about how in blazes | 此刻 还是好好想想 |
[30:34] | I’m gonna be any use to you whatsoever | 我究竟怎么才能帮上你 |
[30:35] | when I know nothing about magic. | 毕竟我完全不懂魔法 |
[30:37] | You don’t need to know anything about magic. | 你不需要知道如何施展魔法 |
[30:39] | I’m just gonna have to channel you. | 我会汲取你的法力 |
[30:42] | Did you get me what I asked for? | 我要的东西你带来了吗 |
[30:45] | Mystical artifacts and dark objects galore | 大量的上古神器和黑魔法物品 |
[30:47] | from my own personal collection garnered over 1,000 years. | 都是我私人珍藏了一千年之久的物品 |
[30:51] | I wondered where this had gone. | 我还琢磨过这东西跑哪去了 |
[30:52] | Half this stuff is mine. | 里面一半的东西都是我的 |
[30:54] | There’s more. | 还有更多 |
[31:09] | You want to trust me with this? | 你愿意相信我 把这给我吗 |
[31:11] | Whatever you need. | 无论你需要什么 |
[31:15] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[31:18] | All right. Let’s get started. | 好吧 我们开始吧 |
[31:43] | After the anointing of the alphas | 在完成首领赠与之后 |
[31:46] | will be the final seal of our… | 就是最后的封印 |
[32:02] | Gia, you don’t have to do this. | 吉娅 你没必要这么做 |
[32:03] | Sorry, but I do. | 抱歉 但我必须这么做 |
[32:08] | No! | 不 |
[32:10] | We just need to keep them at bay until Finn’s spell breaks. | 我们只要在芬恩的咒语打破前把他们留在河口就行 |
[32:14] | It’s a hell of a spell. | 这该死的咒语有够厉害的 |
[32:15] | Get the alphas in the cabin. I’ll hold them off. | 把首领们带去屋里 我来拖住他们 |
[32:18] | Try to keep my guys alive. | 尽量别杀害我的人 |
[32:19] | Ditto. | 同上 |
[32:32] | Marcel, you got any idea how to end this? | 马塞尔 你知道要如何结束这一切吗 |
[32:33] | Just weather the storm until we figure that out. | 在我们弄明白前 先度过这段危急 |
[33:07] | Where are you, Camille? | 卡米尔 你在哪儿 |
[33:09] | There’s no use in hiding. | 躲也没用的 |
[33:33] | We’re close. | 就差一点 |
[33:35] | We just need something to put it over the top. | 我们只需要再加一点法力 |
[33:40] | Take me. | 汲取我的力量 |
[33:43] | I am a vampire-werewolf hybrid | 我是吸血鬼狼人混血儿 |
[33:45] | with 10 centuries of blood on my hands. | 我拥有1000年的血脉 |
[33:47] | Channel me. | 汲取我的力量 |
[33:48] | No. I can’t. | 不 不行 |
[33:49] | You wanted my trust, brother. | 你想要我的信任 弟弟 |
[33:51] | Here it is. | 现在是时候了 |
[34:00] | Do not fail me. | 不要让我失望 |
[34:48] | I know you’re in here, Camille. | 我知道你在这里 卡米尔 |
[36:25] | I don’t want to kill you, Gia. | 我不想杀你 吉娅 |
[36:38] | They broke the spell. | 他们打破了咒语 |
[36:42] | You’re a genius, you glorious bastard. | 你真是天才 你这个混蛋 |
[36:50] | I’m a little surprised it worked myself. | 我自己也有点惊讶居然成功了 |
[36:58] | Kol? | 科尔 |
[37:03] | Listen. I am not gonna let you die, | 听着 我不会让你死的 |
[37:08] | You hear me… | 听到了吧 |
[37:11] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[37:19] | Hayley… | 海莉 |
[37:37] | Hope will be all right. Elijah will protect her. | 霍普会没事的 以利亚会保护她 |
[37:40] | I know it, but, Jack, this stuff, | 我知道 但是 杰克 这事 |
[37:42] | these attacks, they’re only gonna get worse. | 这些攻击 只会越来越糟 |
[37:49] | We need to get married as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快结婚 |
[38:01] | Tell me it worked. | 告诉我成功了 |
[38:03] | We did our bit, I promise. | 我们尽力了 我保证 |
[38:06] | Finn is back to being a normal, | 芬恩又变成了一个正常的 |
[38:07] | regular-strength, maniacal bastard. | 力量普通的疯狂的混蛋 |
[38:12] | I know in the last millennium, | 我知道在过去的一千年里 |
[38:13] | we haven’t always seen eye to eye, | 我们的看法从未一致过 |
[38:15] | But in this moment, I am reminded once again | 但在这一刻 我又一次想起 |
[38:19] | of something Elijah has always said. | 以利亚常说的话 |
[38:27] | Family is power. | 家庭就是力量 |
[38:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:42] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:44] | Speaking of Elijah– | 说到以利亚 |
[38:47] | He will prevail. Of that I have no doubt. | 他会赢的 这点我毫不怀疑 |
[39:28] | It’s ok. It’s ok. | 没关系 没关系 |
[39:36] | Look at you, brother. | 看看你 弟弟 |
[39:38] | You’re a mess, and, as we both know, | 你一团糟 我们都知道 |
[39:41] | untidiness is your undoing. | 凌乱是你的毁灭 |
[39:47] | Tell me, do your soiled clothes | 告诉我 你满是污渍的衣服 |
[39:51] | serve as a reminder of your filthy memories, | 是否让你想起了肮脏的记忆 |
[39:55] | Your many sins? | 你犯下的种种罪孽 |
[39:57] | Are you having bad memories now, brother, | 你现在是不是在回忆痛苦的记忆 弟弟 |
[40:01] | perhaps of the innocent Tatia… | 也许是无辜的塔提亚 |
[40:05] | Or any one of the other poor souls | 或者是其他在你手中 |
[40:06] | who met their fate at your hands? | 终结命运的可怜人 |
[40:18] | That’s a shame, really, because, in a way, | 真可惜 真的 因为在某种程度上 |
[40:20] | the child is just another one of your victims. | 那孩子只是你的受害者之一 |
[40:23] | Had you the will to stand against me, | 你对抗我 |
[40:25] | you might have saved her, | 也许会救下她 |
[40:25] | but because she was left | 但因为她被托付给 |
[40:27] | under the protection of a wretch, a beast | 一个可怜虫 一个靠他人 |
[40:30] | that basks in the blood of others, | 血液取暖的畜生来保护 |
[40:32] | she will die. | 她必死无疑 |
[40:37] | I suppose your little niece never really had a chancee. | 我想你的小侄女从没有过真正的机会 |
[41:04] | I’d ask for a response, | 我想要你的回应 |
[41:05] | but I wouldn’t want to taint myself | 但我不想用粗鲁的拒绝 |
[41:07] | with the vulgar refuse that must, even now, | 玷污我自己 即使现在 你脑海里 |
[41:09] | be flashing through your mind. | 一定一闪而过这样的念头 |
[41:16] | Let me assure you, my mind is quite clear… | 我向你保证 我的头脑非常清晰 |
[41:21] | Much like the gas which has pervaded | 就像是弥漫在这房子里 |
[41:23] | every single room in this home | 每一间屋子的瓦斯 |
[41:25] | whilst you have been ranting | 就在你像疯子一样 |
[41:26] | like the lunatic that you are. | 咆哮之时 |
[41:30] | You have disgraced this family for the last time. | 这是你最后一次 让整个家族蒙羞了 |
[41:39] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见了 哥哥 |
[41:44] | Oh my God. | 我的天呐 |