时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – Hello, Nik. – Rebekah. | -你好啊 尼克 -丽贝卡 |
[00:04] | – You know who I am. – Freya. | -你知道我是谁 -弗雷娅 |
[00:05] | Tell our brothers I’ll be coming to see them soon. | 告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们 |
[00:08] | Do you renounce your alpha status? | 你们是否放弃首领身份 |
[00:12] | These attacks, they’re only gonna get worse. | 这些攻击 只会越来越糟 |
[00:15] | We need to get married as soon as possible. | 我们得尽快结婚 |
[00:17] | I curse you to this body, | 我诅咒你困在这具身体里 |
[00:20] | A meaningless, lonely death. | 万念俱灰地孤独死去 |
[00:22] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 |
[00:23] | Finn knows about Hope, about everything. | 芬恩发现霍普还活着的事了 |
[00:25] | He is on his way. | 他已经在路上了 |
[00:35] | Gas has pervaded every single room in this home. | 如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯 |
[00:38] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见了 哥哥 |
[00:53] | It’s ok, sweet girl. | 没事的 乖宝宝 |
[00:54] | I just need to find a pay phone. | 我只是要去找个公共电话 |
[01:15] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[01:16] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 真的很抱歉 |
[01:18] | You’re being so brave. | 你已经很勇敢了 |
[01:19] | The least I could do is watch my– | 我至少该看着点我的… |
[01:24] | Whoever’s out there, if you try anything, | 不管你是谁 如果你敢轻举妄动 |
[01:26] | I will gouge out your eyes! | 我就把你眼睛挖出来 |
[01:30] | Actually, Camille, it’s probably not necessary. | 卡米尔 我想没这个必要 |
[01:32] | What the hell happened back there? | 刚才发生什么了 |
[01:34] | That’s a discussion for the car. | 上车再谈 |
[01:36] | Let’s move. | 我们走吧 |
[01:44] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你这是要干什么 |
[01:45] | Elijah said they’re on the road, | 以利亚说他们已经在路上了 |
[01:46] | so I’m gonna go to them and get my daughter. | 我要去找他们 接回我女儿 |
[01:49] | Do not tell me that it’s not safe. | 别跟我说这么做不安全 |
[01:51] | I’ll tell you what’s not safe– | 我来告诉你什么才不安全 |
[01:52] | Blowing up a house | 炸掉一间屋子 |
[01:53] | just to keep your evil brother from finding her. | 就为了不让你那邪恶哥哥找到她 |
[01:55] | We will deal with Finn. | 我们会解决芬恩的 |
[01:56] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[01:57] | Every time you kill him, he’s just gonna jump into another body. | 每次你们杀了他 他只会再附身于另一具躯体 |
[02:00] | We tried running, we tried hiding. | 我们试过逃跑 试过躲藏 |
[02:02] | Neither will work. | 但都不管用 |
[02:03] | So what’s your bright idea? | 那你还有什么好主意 |
[02:04] | As it happens, I’m working on a plan as we speak, | 如今我已经在制定计划 |
[02:05] | one which will be bolstered greatly | 这个计划一定会管用 |
[02:07] | if you just calm down and keep your eye on the prize. | 只要你能冷静下来 以大局为重 |
[02:09] | Do not manage me. I have every right– | 别想操纵我 我绝对有权力… |
[02:11] | Hayley, you’re getting married today, | 海莉 今天是你的大婚之日 |
[02:13] | an act which will seal the loyalty | 这能确保所有听命于芬恩的狼人 |
[02:14] | of all the wolves that answer to Finn. | 都将效忠于你 |
[02:18] | You will be queen to an army. | 你将成为他们的女王 手握大军 |
[02:25] | And a queen does not run. | 而女王绝不会逃跑 |
[02:31] | Well, you still don’t look so good. | 你看起来还是很糟糕 |
[02:33] | Oh, it’s worse than the halloween hangover of 2011. | 这比2011年万圣节喝醉那次还糟 |
[02:38] | I went after Aiden, didn’t I? | 我对艾登下手了 是不是 |
[02:43] | You know, he was up all day, all night with you | 知道吗 他不分昼夜一直守在你身边 |
[02:45] | until Marcel called and said that the spell was broken. | 直到马塞尔打来电话说咒语已经解除了 |
[02:51] | Well, you guys totally saved my ass. | 你们真是我的救星 |
[02:54] | Yeah? Well, don’t mention it. | 是吗 别客气 |
[02:56] | There you go. Here’s a little go juice, | 给你 恢复体力的 |
[02:58] | so you should be, uh, well, going. | 这样你就能… 赶紧离开这里 |
[03:03] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:10] | So where were you yesterday? | 你昨天上哪儿去了 |
[03:11] | Oh, you know, being a hero, | 你知道的 跟往常一样 |
[03:13] | saving the day, the usual. | 当个英雄 救世人于水火 |
[03:14] | Ah. And you didn’t think I could help? | 你不认为我能帮你吗 |
[03:16] | Well, you were with your mate. | 当时你跟你的伙伴在一起 |
[03:18] | You can’t call me? It takes 10 seconds. | 你就不能打电话给我吗 就十秒的事 |
[03:22] | This is a right proper spot we’re having. | 看来咱们的关系有了进展啊 |
[03:24] | It’s almost as if we’re, uh– | 几乎就像我们 |
[03:26] | oh, what is that phrase? | 怎么说来着 |
[03:28] | Going steady. | 进入了稳定期 |
[03:30] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[03:31] | Well, maybe, and maybe I can make it up to you | 或许我可以补偿你 |
[03:34] | by, uh, oh, | 用… |
[03:37] | finishing a mystical dagger. | 一把完成的神秘匕首 |
[03:39] | What do you say? | 你觉得如何 |
[03:42] | All those alphas dead. | 所有首领都死了 |
[03:45] | That’s a lot of wolves that are gonna want revenge. | 会有一大批狼人渴望复仇 |
[03:49] | We’ll make it clear the witches were behind this. | 我们得声明这是巫师在背后捣的鬼 |
[03:51] | The vampires were manipulated by dark magic. | 那些吸血鬼是被黑暗魔法操纵了 |
[03:53] | This wasn’t their fault. | 这不是他们的错 |
[03:55] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[03:59] | I come bearing gifts. | 我给你们带了礼物 |
[04:02] | What the hell did you do? | 你该死的干了什么 |
[04:03] | I removed the heads of the wolf leaders | 我把那些不肯交出芬恩的月光戒指的 |
[04:05] | who refused to relinquish Finn’s moonlight rings. | 狼人首领头颅都拧了下来 |
[04:07] | You brought me a bag of werewolf heads? | 你给我带了一袋子狼人头颅 |
[04:10] | Well, I had hoped you’d see it as an early wedding present. | 就当是我提前送给你们的结婚礼物吧 |
[04:14] | Besides, I can’t have witch sympathizers in my army. | 再说了 我不能容许我的军队里有巫师同伙 |
[04:17] | The wolves are not now nor will ever be your army. | 狼人从来不是你的军队 将来也不会是 |
[04:22] | You know, you are brave and selfless leader, Jackson, | 你是个勇敢无私的领袖 杰克逊 |
[04:28] | and I’m positive you’ll remain so | 我也确信在你掌权的时期 |
[04:29] | for the entire duration of your reign. | 你会一直如此 |
[04:33] | Festivities begin at 8:00 at my compound. | 庆典八点开始 在我的府邸 |
[04:35] | Spread the word and do arrive early enough | 把消息传出去 然后早点来 |
[04:37] | to clean yourself up. | 把你自己洗梳干净 |
[04:38] | It’s your wedding day for god’s sake. | 要知道 这可是你的婚礼 |
[04:44] | Am I crazy, or did he just do his version of a nice thing? | 是我疯了 还是他真的干了件好事 |
[05:11] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[05:12] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:14] | Never done this before, remember? | 我从没这么做过 记得吗 |
[05:15] | I’ve never actually completed the spell itself, | 我从未真正完成过这个咒语 |
[05:18] | But then, uh, I’ve never had an accomplice quite as powerful as you. | 但那时我没有一个像你这么强大的同伙 |
[05:25] | So let’s do it then. | 那么 我们开始吧 |
[05:27] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[05:45] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[05:48] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[05:50] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[05:52] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[05:59] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[06:02] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[06:20] | I think it worked. | 我想起作用了 |
[06:34] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[06:36] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[06:38] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[06:40] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[06:47] | Kol, are you ok? | 科尔 你还好吗 |
[06:48] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[06:51] | begin panet. | [咒语] |
[06:53] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] |
[06:55] | Begin panet. | [咒语] |
[07:03] | Kol, are you sure you’re all right? | 科尔 你真的没事吗 |
[07:11] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[07:13] | A spell like that takes its toll, doesn’t it? | 强大的咒语总得有相应代价的不是吗 |
[07:17] | And you hide that for now, ok, | 把它先藏起来吧 |
[07:19] | because, uh, well, today, we’ve got a reason to celebrate. | 今天 可有件大喜事等我们庆祝呢 |
[07:26] | Come to the wedding with me. | 和我一起去参加婚礼吧 |
[07:27] | Fine, but if there’s music, | 好吧 但如果婚礼上放了音乐 |
[07:30] | we’re dancing. | 你可得和我跳舞 |
[07:44] | Beks? Beks, it’s your brother. | 贝卡 贝卡 我是你哥哥 |
[07:50] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[08:03] | All right. Bad news first. | 好吧 先说坏消息 |
[08:05] | I will have to miss your nuptials. | 我恐怕没法参加你的婚礼了 |
[08:07] | Kol has a bit of a life-and-death matter | 科尔遇到了生死攸关的问题 |
[08:08] | he needs help dealing with. | 需要我去帮忙 |
[08:09] | Anything I can do, Rebekah? | 我能帮什么忙吗 丽贝卡 |
[08:11] | It’s witch business, which now seems to be my thing. | 事关巫术 就目前而已是我的领域了 |
[08:14] | Besides, you have enough to deal with. | 再说 你要处理的事也够多了 |
[08:17] | On that note… | 说到这儿 |
[08:22] | Now it’s white, which won’t fool anyone, | 虽然是白的 大家也都懂 |
[08:25] | but you can’t get married in skinny jeans and combat boots. | 但你也不能穿着牛仔裤加靴子结婚 |
[08:27] | Oh, Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 |
[08:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:37] | Oh, it’s beautiful. | 它真美 |
[08:39] | Well, I happen to be the only woman alive | 我恐怕是唯一一个还活着的 |
[08:40] | who’s commission wedding dress | 在5个世纪里 |
[08:41] | in 5 different centuries. | 都传承同一件婚纱的人 |
[08:43] | Never made it down the aisle of course. | 当然 我还未曾有幸穿它踏上过红地毯 |
[08:46] | Well, you know, it’s not too late. | 但现在还不晚啊 |
[08:48] | From what I understand, Marcel is still single. | 就我所知 马塞尔还是单身吧 |
[08:53] | Have you told him yet that you’re… you? | 你告诉他你就是 你了吗 |
[08:57] | I thought I’d hold off on that for the moment. | 我想目前暂时还是不说了 |
[08:58] | Only complicates matters, | 告诉他只能节外生枝 |
[09:00] | and I’m not exactly sure how long this is going to last. | 而且我自己也不知道这副模样得持续多久 |
[09:04] | Right. | 也对 |
[09:07] | Hayley, I wanted to say | 海莉 我想说的是 |
[09:09] | now you may be marrying Jackson Kenner | 虽然你要嫁给杰克逊·肯纳 |
[09:11] | of the boozy backwater Kenners, | 那个流放地来的嗜酒的肯纳家的人 |
[09:14] | but you’re still one of us, | 但你还是我的家人 |
[09:16] | a Mikaelson. | 属于迈克尔森家族 |
[09:19] | Always will be. | 永远不会变 |
[09:21] | Gosh, that would be such a nice compliment | 要是这名字和那些嗜血的杀人狂无关 |
[09:22] | if it didn’t link me to so many homicidal lunatics. | 这将是怎样一个无上的称赞啊 |
[09:39] | Thanks for coming. Look. I know I owe you a massive… | 谢谢你能来 我知道我应该向你郑重 |
[09:42] | apology. | 道歉 |
[09:45] | You scared the hell out of me. | 你可吓死我了 |
[09:47] | I-I know, and I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[09:48] | I just– | 我只是 |
[09:49] | Look. Hayley and Jackson are getting married today. | 海莉和杰克逊今天就要结婚了 |
[09:54] | Quarter’s gonna be packed with wolves, ok, | 法属区今天肯定满是狼人 |
[09:55] | and after this wedding, our whole pack | 而且婚礼后 我们整个狼群 |
[09:58] | will inherit Hayley’s control of her wolf form. | 都将服从于海莉 |
[10:01] | That means wolves will be able to turn at will. | 也就是说狼人将可以自由变身了 |
[10:03] | We’ll be that much more deadly to vampires, to you. | 我们对吸血鬼 对你来说将更危险 |
[10:10] | I think… | 我想 |
[10:12] | we need a timeout. | 我们暂时不该继续来往了 |
[10:16] | I’m sorry. Is this the world’s worst breakup speech? | 抱歉 这恐怕是世上最烂的分手理由了 |
[10:19] | Because if so, just say it like it is. | 如果你想分手 直说好了 |
[10:21] | You want to call things off because it would look weird | 你想分手是因为狼人的副领袖和我约会 |
[10:23] | for the werewolf vp to be dating me. | 会遭人非议 |
[10:26] | No. Dating me puts a target on your back. | 不是 是因为和我约会你会更危险 |
[10:28] | I’m just trying to keep you safe. | 我只是想保护你 |
[10:30] | Well, you know what? I can’t remember the last time I was safe. | 是吗 可我一直都身处危险啊 |
[10:37] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[10:44] | Oh, I so do not belong in your world. | 我真是和你的世界格格不入啊 |
[10:47] | My world? Give me some credit. | 我的世界 饶了我吧 |
[10:49] | I’m not exactly the kind of girl | 我可不是那种 |
[10:50] | who sat around fantasizing about her wedding day, | 整天坐在那里幻想婚礼场景的傻女孩 |
[10:53] | And if I had, it probably would have looked a little less this. | 就算是 也会稍稍离这样的想象远点 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:02] | You getting cold feet? | 你后悔了吗 |
[11:03] | No. This is what’s right | 没有 我必须这么做 |
[11:06] | for Hope, for our pack. | 为了霍普 为了狼群 |
[11:10] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[11:13] | If I might intrude, there’s someone who wishes to say hello. | 打扰一下 有人想见你 |
[11:27] | You brought them here? | 你怎么把他们带来了 |
[11:28] | Finn could be anywhere. | 芬恩可能会随时出现 |
[11:30] | I’ve taken precautions. | 我做好防御措施了 |
[11:31] | There will be no uninvited guests at your wedding, | 你的婚礼不会出现任何未被邀请的客人 |
[11:33] | and after, your pack will be the first line of defense to this home. | 婚礼后 狼群将是这个家的第一道防线 |
[11:38] | No more running, queen. | 别再逃了 女王 |
[12:03] | Hope, this is Jackson. | 霍普 他是杰克逊 |
[12:06] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[12:08] | This is Hope. | 她是霍普 |
[12:24] | I thought your daughter’s return would please you. | 我以为见到女儿会让你开心的 |
[12:26] | I’m overjoyed, | 我是太开心了 |
[12:28] | and I’ll be even more so | 而且我会更开心些 |
[12:30] | provided you do nothing to dissuade Hayley | 如果你不会劝阻海莉 |
[12:33] | from going through with this wedding. | 完成这场婚礼 |
[12:36] | Is there something you wish to discuss, Niklaus? | 你是有话想说吗 尼克劳斯 |
[12:40] | Everybody knows you’re in love with her, | 大家都知道你爱她 |
[12:42] | but Hayley has a duty to this family, | 但海莉得为这个家尽责 |
[12:45] | and so do you. | 你也是 |
[12:46] | I was under the impression this was Hayley’s choice. | 我以为这是海莉自己的主意呢 |
[12:49] | Tell me you did nothing to bully this decision. | 告诉我你没有强迫她做出这个选择 |
[12:51] | We’re mobilizing an army. | 我们是在集结一个军队 |
[12:53] | She will do what is asked of her, | 她当然会做出最合理的选择 |
[12:55] | and you will do nothing to prevent that. | 而你 不能横加干涉 |
[12:58] | Unless of course I learn that she was pressured | 除非让我知道她是以什么 |
[13:00] | into sacrificing her freedom in the name | 政治同盟为名而被迫 |
[13:01] | of some political alliance. | 牺牲了自己的自由 |
[13:03] | Hayley is putting family first. | 海莉这么做是为了家族 |
[13:06] | I suggest you do the same. | 我建议你也这么做 |
[13:08] | Family is always first. | 家族当然是最重要的 |
[13:10] | Well, then we won’t have a problem, will we? | 那我们应该是达成一致了 对吗 |
[13:26] | Calm down. | 镇定 |
[13:28] | You need to keep your wits if you’re to beat this. | 想要战胜这个咒语你就得保持头脑清醒 |
[13:35] | There is no beating it. | 我就没法战胜它 |
[13:39] | It’s a large town to likewise. | 这也是座很大的城 |
[13:41] | So you’re giving up. | 那你是要放弃了 |
[13:42] | What happened to the brother I used to know, | 我以前了解的哥哥哪去了 |
[13:45] | the one who laughed death in the face? | 那个可以笑看死亡的哥哥 |
[13:46] | That’s a lot easier to do when you haven’t died already once. | 要没死过的人嘲弄死亡很容易 |
[13:51] | I hated it the first time. | 刚开始我很讨厌那种感觉 |
[13:56] | The ironic thing is I actually preferred this go-round, | 讽刺的是现在我却爱上了它 |
[14:00] | being a witch. | 当一个巫师 |
[14:02] | no heightened emotion, | 没有被放大的情感 |
[14:05] | no bloodlust. | 没有嗜血欲望 |
[14:11] | It’s just me. | 我只是我 |
[14:15] | For a while anyway. | 虽然时间不长 |
[14:22] | I still can’t believe that you’re here. | 我还是不敢相信你在这 |
[14:28] | Mommy has to go and do this big thing, | 妈妈得去做件大事 |
[14:30] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[14:31] | Miss Cami will watch you, | 卡米小姐会照顾你 |
[14:34] | and after that, | 在那之后 |
[14:36] | I’m not letting you out of my sight. | 我再也不会让你离开我的视线 |
[15:01] | You look perfect. | 你真美 |
[15:08] | Hayley, I understand this arrangement is | 海莉 我明白这次婚礼对你而言 |
[15:09] | important to your cause, | 至关重要 |
[15:11] | and I will do nothing to dissuade you from it, | 我不会多加劝阻 |
[15:14] | but I’d be remiss if I didn’t tell you at least once… | 但我会后悔莫及 若我从不曾对你说过 |
[15:16] | Don’t. | 别 |
[15:21] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[15:24] | Ever since the first day that I met you, | 从我第一天遇见你开始 |
[15:28] | I have felt everything for you, | 就倾注了满腔的爱恋 |
[15:35] | and all this time, | 但一直以来 |
[15:38] | you were never able to say how you feel about me, | 你从未曾坦白过你对我的情感 |
[15:43] | and I get it. | 我能理解 |
[15:45] | You can’t just be the guy who says how he feels. | 你不是能不管不顾直诉衷肠的人 |
[15:55] | But Jackson is. | 但杰克逊能 |
[16:00] | And I think that I can be happy with him, | 我觉得跟他在一起我能幸福 |
[16:04] | and I just want to be happy, Elijah. | 我只是想过得幸福 以利亚 |
[16:14] | So whatever you were gonna say to me… | 所以 不管你要对我说什么 |
[16:18] | Please don’t say it. | 不要说出口 |
[16:43] | Need a hand with that? | 要帮忙吗 |
[16:44] | No. | 不用 |
[16:48] | Look. I’m sorry Oliver couldn’t be here. | 奥利弗不能来真可惜 |
[16:53] | Yeah, me, too. | 是的 |
[16:56] | Although I’m sure he’d have a lot to say | 要真来了 他肯定对我在吸血鬼的府邸 |
[16:58] | about me in this get-up in a vampire house. | 打扮成这模样有意见 少不了评头论足 |
[17:03] | So you really think the wolves will be cool with the vampires? | 你真的觉得狼人能和吸血鬼和平共处吗 |
[17:08] | And if not, screw them. | 就算不能 那又如何 |
[17:10] | I mean, we’re done chasing old grudges. | 冤冤相报何时了 |
[17:12] | We got real enemies to worry about. | 我们现在有共同的敌人 |
[17:23] | This ain’t about vamps in general, though, is it? | 你这话不是针对吸血鬼群体 对吧 |
[17:28] | Look. I know you know about me and Josh, | 我知道你知晓我和乔什的关系 |
[17:31] | and I’m not asking you for permission, ok? | 我也不是在请求你的批准 |
[17:33] | Good because I’m pretty sure we had the love is love talk | 好极了 因为爱情无分性别这套 |
[17:37] | when you were 17. | 你17岁的时候我们就谈过了 |
[17:41] | He’s good enough for you, | 如果你喜欢他 |
[17:43] | end of discussion. | 就没什么好说的了 |
[17:44] | I just don’t want him getting caught in the crossfire, you know? | 我不想他被卷入两派争斗中受伤 |
[17:49] | That won’t be easy, but we got no chance of winning this fight | 这不容易 但若没有为之战斗的目标 |
[17:53] | without something to fight for. | 这场战斗我们必输无疑 |
[18:04] | I think that’s my cue. | 我想我该识趣离开了 |
[18:07] | There’s no rule about seeing each other | 没什么在仪式前 |
[18:09] | before the ritual, is there? | 不能见面的规矩吧 |
[18:19] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[18:21] | Yes. | 没事 |
[18:24] | Getting a little nervous. | 只是有点紧张 |
[18:26] | Wanted to see you, | 想来见见你 |
[18:29] | Make sure that you weren’t wearing a flannel tux. | 确保你不会穿灯笼绒的燕尾服出现 |
[18:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:45] | I’m-I’m actually glad you’re here. | 你来得正好 |
[18:47] | I got something for you. | 我有东西要送你 |
[18:55] | The, uh, the stone is moss agate. | 这石头是藓纹玛瑙 |
[18:59] | You were born under a planting moon, | 你是新月下出生的孩子 |
[19:01] | so it’s your mineral totem. | 这是你的矿石图腾 |
[19:06] | It symbolizes healing and courage, | 象征着疗愈以及勇气 |
[19:08] | and after everything you’ve done for our pack, | 你为我们的族群做了那么多 |
[19:12] | I’d say that’s just about right. | 这象征意义再适合不过了 |
[19:15] | I don’t know what to say, Jack. | 我都不知道该说什么了 杰克 |
[19:19] | You’re wearing Rebekah’s dress | 你穿着丽贝卡的裙子 |
[19:22] | and getting married in Klaus’ house. | 又要在克劳斯的府邸成婚 |
[19:25] | I figured you should have at least one thing | 我觉得你至少要有一样 |
[19:28] | that’s just yours. | 只属于自己的东西 |
[19:46] | Hey, Davina. | 达维娜 |
[20:01] | You mind? | 能换个位置吗 |
[21:12] | Please be seated. | 请诸位入座 |
[21:17] | We gather together | 我们同聚一堂 |
[21:19] | as a community seeking peace, | 作为寻求和平的族群 |
[21:22] | inspired by the union of this couple before you. | 受面前这对新人的结合激励 |
[21:27] | There was a time when werewolves | 曾几何时 狼人们都认为 |
[21:30] | saw themselves not as cursed | 自己是被诅咒的存在 |
[21:32] | but as blessed | 但这也是福泽 |
[21:34] | with a connection to our most pure selves. | 与最纯净自我的羁绊 |
[21:39] | And tonight, we honor that blessing | 今晚 我们以盼望已久的 |
[21:42] | with the long-awaited unification | 新月狼族血亲联合 |
[21:46] | of the two crescent bloodlines. | 作为对福泽的敬意 |
[21:49] | In doing so, | 如此一来 |
[21:52] | we choose to embrace Hayley’s vampire nature. | 我们选择接纳海莉的吸血鬼身份 |
[21:57] | With this union, Hayley will share | 联合之下 海莉将在此 |
[22:00] | here unique gifts with her pack. | 与她的族群分享独特的礼物 |
[22:07] | And now | 现在 |
[22:09] | your vows. | 请宣读誓言 |
[22:13] | I pledge to honor and defend you and yours | 我承诺尊重以及捍卫你和你的家人 |
[22:17] | above all others… | 胜过一切 |
[22:19] | To share in blessings and burdens, | 共享福泽 共担重责 |
[22:23] | to be your advocate, | 支持你 |
[22:26] | your champion… | 拥护你 |
[22:28] | To be your comfort, your sanctuary, | 呵护你 爱惜你 庇护你 |
[22:32] | and for as long as we both shall live… | 直至生命终结之时 |
[22:37] | To be your family… | 成为你的家人 |
[22:40] | To be your family. | 成为你的家人 |
[22:57] | You two have endured all the traditional | 你们完成了所有狼人的 |
[23:00] | werewolf rituals and trials. | 传统仪式以及试验 |
[23:03] | There’s only one remaining. | 只剩最后一项 |
[23:06] | Jackson, you may kiss your bride. | 杰克逊 你可以亲吻你的新娘 |
[24:11] | I know that look. | 我知道你这表情 |
[24:13] | I’ve seen it all too often. What are you planning? | 看过太多遍了 你有何预谋 |
[24:15] | I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[24:17] | Jackson is marrying the mother of your child | 杰克逊在我们家中迎娶了 |
[24:19] | in our home, solidifying his rule | 你孩子的母亲 巩固了 |
[24:21] | over the wolves you yourself once sought to control. | 他对你曾想控制的狼人的统治 |
[24:24] | Talk to me. | 告诉我 |
[24:25] | Let Jackson have Hayley, | 杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻 |
[24:27] | although he isn’t exactly fit to lead an army tasked | 虽然他的确不够格领导军队 |
[24:29] | with protecting my daughter. | 保护我的女儿 |
[24:30] | His reign will be short-lived. | 他的统治不过昙花一现 |
[24:34] | Niklaus, you can’t honestly believe | 尼克劳斯 你该不会认为 |
[24:36] | that I would allow you to harm Jackson | 我会允许你伤害杰克逊 |
[24:38] | on the day of Hayley’s wedding. | 尤其是在海莉婚礼当天 |
[24:38] | He’s not one of us, Elijah. | 他和我们不同 以利亚 |
[24:42] | He’s mortal. | 他不能永生 |
[24:43] | Mortals perish. | 总有一天会死亡 |
[24:46] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[24:46] | Confide in me, brother. | 跟我倾诉一下 哥哥 |
[24:48] | How does it feel when you see Hayley look at him? | 当你看到海莉望着他时 你什么感觉 |
[24:51] | Niklaus, I’m warning you. | 尼克劳斯 我警告你 |
[24:53] | Face the facts. You’re even now forcing yourself to deny. | 面对现实吧 尽管你不承认 |
[24:57] | You want jackson dead just as much as I do. | 但你跟我一样都想杰克逊死 |
[25:02] | In fact, | 实际上 |
[25:04] | I think you want it more. | 你比我更想让他死 |
[25:46] | Are you to be my chaperone the entire evening, brother? | 你要在这儿守着我整晚吗 哥哥 |
[25:50] | Chaperone, steward, baby-sitter, | 监护人 管家 保姆 |
[25:53] | whichever term tickles you fancy most, brother. | 只要你高兴 你怎么叫我都行 弟弟 |
[25:57] | You are welcome to indulge whomever | 你想纵容谁就纵容谁 |
[25:58] | and whatever you please | 想做什么就做什么 |
[26:02] | I would only ask that you refrain from any | 我只希望你克制自己 |
[26:04] | homicidal behavior. | 不要大开杀戒 |
[26:05] | Just one day back, | 你才回来一天 |
[26:07] | And already you’ve more than fulfilled | 就又开始摆出哥哥的架子 |
[26:08] | your quota for irritating brotherly conduct. | 开始对我谆谆教导了 |
[26:12] | Let me make myself quite clear, niklaus. | 让我把话说明白 尼克劳斯 |
[26:16] | So long as Jackson brings | 只要杰克逊 |
[26:17] | even an inkling of joy into hayley’s life, | 给海莉的生活带来一丝喜悦 |
[26:20] | You are not go near him. | 你就不能靠近他 |
[26:22] | It’s amusing listening to you defending the man | 看着你维护自己心爱女人的丈夫 |
[26:24] | who married the woman you love, | 真是太有趣了 |
[26:25] | But then you’ve always coveted that | 但你总是垂涎 |
[26:27] | which is not yours to have. | 不属于你的女人 |
[26:28] | Listen to yourself, | 听听你自己的胡话 |
[26:29] | fueled by your delusions Of persecution. | 满脑子尽是些迫害妄想的想法 |
[26:31] | Think, Niklaus. | 好好想想 尼克劳斯 |
[26:32] | If you kill Jackson, | 如果你杀了杰克逊 |
[26:33] | the wolves will descend into chaos. | 狼族会陷入混战 |
[26:35] | You are acting out of fear, | 你是出于恐惧 才想让他死 |
[26:38] | terrified that Jackson might be a better father to Hope. | 你害怕杰克逊更适合做霍普的父亲 |
[26:41] | Do not bring the child into this. | 别把孩子扯进来 |
[26:43] | Your child arrived here today, | 你的孩子今天刚到这里 |
[26:45] | Her security strengthened | 有那些狼人的保护 |
[26:46] | by those wolves that would defend her, | 她才更加安全 |
[26:48] | And you would jeopardize that alliance. | 而你却要破坏这样的盟友关系 |
[26:51] | Niklaus, you yourself even mentioned | 尼克劳斯 你自己也说过 |
[26:53] | had you been raised by Ansel | 如果是安瑟尔把你养大 |
[26:55] | you might have been a better man. | 你也许能长成一个更好的人 |
[26:56] | Now perhaps a better man has entered hope’s life, | 现在一个更好的人走进了霍普的生命 |
[27:00] | And seeing that, you are shaken to your core. | 看清这一点 让你极度恐惧 |
[27:02] | You have the audacity to analyze me? | 你胆敢分析我 |
[27:05] | That’s ambitious, | 你野心不小啊 |
[27:06] | considering your psychological deficiencies. | 鉴于你的心理缺陷 |
[27:08] | How was your time with my therapist? | 你跟我的心理医生处得怎么样了 |
[27:10] | Was it helpful? Because it was a great risk | 有帮助吗 因为让你们单独在一起 |
[27:12] | leaving you alone with her.. | 实在太危险了 |
[27:14] | These days, who knows what you might do? | 如今 谁知道你会干出什么来 |
[27:16] | I have stood by you, | 我一直支持着你 |
[27:17] | and I have defended you For as long as I can recall, | 这么多年 相伴左右 维护着你 |
[27:20] | But in the name of your daughter and her mother, | 但我以你女儿和她母亲的名义起誓 |
[27:25] | I will not watch you commit this evil. | 我绝不会眼睁睁看着你做出如此恶行 |
[27:33] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[27:34] | Yeah, totally. | 我没事 |
[27:35] | My boyfriend and his buddies are superwolves now. | 我男友和他兄弟们现在是超级狼人了 |
[27:44] | It’s gonna be awesome. | 这下可太棒了 |
[27:47] | At least your boyfriend showed up. | 至少你男友没放你鸽子 |
[27:50] | Aw, come on. | 别这样 |
[27:57] | Is that… | 那个是… |
[28:04] | Kol… | 科尔… |
[28:06] | What’s wrong? | 你怎么了 |
[28:07] | Aren’t you a sight, eh? | 你好美啊 |
[28:13] | You’re ice cold. | 你手好冰啊 |
[28:14] | Now you listen to me, ok? | 仔细听我说 好吗 |
[28:17] | Finn–he got a bit perturbed | 我们去救乔什时 |
[28:20] | when we went to rescue Josh, | 把芬恩给惹怒了 |
[28:24] | And, uh… | 然后… |
[28:27] | And I thought I was gonna be ok, | 我以为我会没事 |
[28:28] | but I’m running out of time. | 但我时日不多了 |
[28:48] | I heard her crying. | 我听到她哭了 |
[28:49] | Oh, she’s probably just teething. | 可能只是开始长乳牙了 |
[28:56] | Thank you for taking care of her. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[29:01] | She’s actually pretty low-maintenance. | 她其实很好照顾 |
[29:03] | She’s been smiling and looking all around. | 她在环顾四周 一直在笑 |
[29:05] | I think she likes it here. | 我觉得她喜欢这里 |
[29:07] | It feels like home. | 有家的感觉 |
[29:10] | Do you want to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[29:20] | I know this all must be pretty overwhelming, | 我知道这一切让你有些不知所措 |
[29:22] | But some advice I learned from developmental psych… | 但给你几条我在发展心理学上学到的建议 |
[29:26] | Happy mom, happy dad, happy baby. | 有欢乐的父母 宝宝才会幸福 |
[29:48] | Look. I know that this won’t be easy… | 听我说 我知道这对你很不容易… |
[30:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[30:24] | May I have your attention, please? | 请大家静一下 |
[30:27] | Hayley, if you would join me, | 海莉 能请你过来一下吗 |
[30:28] | I’d like to propose a toast. | 我想致敬酒辞 |
[30:40] | I want to welcome you all. | 欢迎各位 |
[30:42] | As you know, last spring, | 众所周知 去年春天 |
[30:44] | Hayley and I had a daughter. | 我和海莉的女儿出生了 |
[30:47] | Due to tragic circumstance, | 缘于一些不幸的事件 |
[30:49] | She was lost. | 她失踪了 |
[30:51] | Now she has returned home. | 如今她返回家园了 |
[30:55] | Her name is Hope. | 她叫霍普 |
[30:58] | She will live here among you, | 她会跟你们共同生活在此 |
[31:01] | her pack, her family. | 她的族人 她的家人 |
[31:05] | We implore you protect our daughter. | 我们恳求你们 保护我们的女儿 |
[31:10] | Teach her, love her | 教导她 爱护她 |
[31:13] | as one of your own. | 视如己出 |
[31:26] | Jackson… | 杰克逊 |
[31:29] | I invite you and your bride to live here, | 我邀请你和你的新娘住在这里 |
[31:35] | uniting your proud and noble people in peace. | 将你自豪与高尚的族人团结起来 |
[31:41] | Welcome to the family, mate. | 欢迎加入大家庭 兄弟 |
[31:46] | To Jackson and Hayley. | 敬杰克逊和海莉 |
[32:01] | Transubstantiation. | “圣餐仪式” |
[32:02] | We combine this with the protection spell. | 我们将它与保护咒结合起来 |
[32:03] | Finn’s spell blocks that. | 对芬恩的咒语不管用 |
[32:05] | The body Kol’s in is already dying. | 科尔的身躯已经开始死亡 |
[32:06] | We need to jump into a new one. | 我们要帮他跳入另一个人体内 |
[32:08] | We can’t just pick another body at the farmer’s market. | 我们总不能在农贸市场随便找个人吧 |
[32:10] | We don’t even have the spell for that. | 我们连转换咒语都不知道 |
[32:13] | Beks. | 小贝 |
[32:16] | Will you give me a minute alone with Davina? | 你能让我和达维娜单独待一会吗 |
[32:33] | I believe I owe you a dance. | 我想我欠你一支舞 |
[32:50] | A lovely ceremony. | 婚礼很不错 |
[32:52] | It was. Thank you for being there. | 是的 谢谢你能来参加 |
[32:56] | Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe, | 狼人被统一 霍普安全了 |
[33:00] | and… everything is exactly as you intended. | 一切都和你预期的一样 |
[33:08] | So in interest of maintaining the peace, | 为了维持和平 |
[33:10] | I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers. | 我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔 |
[33:12] | I believe with the correct instruction and guidance | 我相信有正确的指令和引导 |
[33:15] | his community may well prosper. | 他的群体可能会繁荣 |
[33:18] | You’re moving out? | 你要搬走吗 |
[33:21] | Elijah, this is your home. | 以利亚 这是你的家 |
[33:24] | In my long, long life, | 在我漫长的人生里 |
[33:25] | I’ve called many places home, Hayley. | 许多地方都是我的家 海莉 |
[33:27] | I didn’t know that Klaus would ask Jack and me to live here, | 我不知道克劳斯会让杰克和我住在这里 |
[33:30] | but that–that doesn’t mean that you have to leave. | 但那并不意味着你必须得离开 |
[33:36] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[33:52] | Must you intrude on every moment? | 你非得不停我打扰我吗 |
[33:55] | I’m not here to quarrel, brother. | 我不是来吵架的 弟弟 |
[33:57] | It’s Kol. I couldn’t help him. | 是科尔 我不能帮他 |
[34:03] | He’s not gonna last the night. | 他活不过今晚 |
[34:21] | You know that girl? | 你认识那女孩吗 |
[34:25] | I think I might. | 我想我可能认识 |
[34:50] | I know that we’re in a cemetery | 我知道 我们在公募 |
[34:54] | and I happen to be terminal. | 我恰好大限将至 |
[34:58] | You got to admit the stars are lovely. | 但你得承认星星都很美 |
[35:02] | How can you joke right now? | 你现在怎么能开玩笑 |
[35:05] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[35:08] | Under the same stars, there’s.. | 在同一片星空下 有… |
[35:12] | there’s some guy, | 有一个人 |
[35:14] | and he’s with this girl, | 他和这个女孩一起 |
[35:15] | and he’s got all the time in the world, | 他拥有全世界的时间 |
[35:18] | and he’s right. | 他是对的 |
[35:23] | And I hate him. | 我恨他 |
[35:31] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[35:34] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[35:43] | I think I want to be alone for this bit. | 我想我要独自面对 |
[35:52] | I’m afraid that’s not an option. | 这恐怕不行 |
[35:55] | Always and forever is not just something weasel out of, brother. | 永远和永恒是没法逃避的 弟弟 |
[36:17] | Everybody’s headed home. | 大家都回家了 |
[36:20] | Now what? | 现在怎样 |
[36:22] | Uh, wedding night. | 新婚夜 |
[36:24] | Awkward. | 好尴尬 |
[36:28] | Uh, knowing you, I’m thinking you | 了解你 所以我想 |
[36:29] | probably just want to stay up all night, | 你可能想整晚都不睡 |
[36:31] | watching Hope sleep. | 看着霍普睡觉 |
[36:34] | That sounds good to me. | 听起来不错 |
[36:39] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[36:45] | When I told you that the wedding | 当我告诉你 这婚礼 |
[36:47] | was the right thing to do for our pack, | 对我们狼群来说是正确的事情时 |
[36:50] | there was something else that I should have told you. | 还有件事我该告诉你 |
[36:53] | I should have told you that when I first got to New Orleans | 我应该告诉你 当我一开始来到新奥尔良 |
[36:57] | I was terrified, pregnant, | 我怀着孕 很害怕 |
[37:01] | for a long time basically alone, | 很长一段时间几乎都是孤身一人 |
[37:04] | and then one night, a wolf appeared out of the woods, | 然后一天晚上 一只狼出现在树林里 |
[37:07] | and I knew that I was safe. | 我就知道自己是安全的 |
[37:12] | From the moment I saw you, I knew I could trust you. | 从我看到你的那刻开始 我就知道我能信任你 |
[37:17] | You never made me feel ashamed about being a hybrid | 你从不会让我因为变成混血儿感到羞愧 |
[37:20] | or questioned why I had to lie to you about Hope. | 或是质疑我为什么在霍普的事情上骗了你 |
[37:24] | I told you I love you. | 我告诉过你 我爱你 |
[37:26] | I meant it. | 我是真心的 |
[37:31] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:34] | And that’s the first time anyone’s ever said that to me. | 这是第一次有人这么和我说 |
[37:44] | I want you to know that… | 我想让你知道 |
[37:47] | I didn’t marry you for all those people. | 我不是为了那些人而嫁给你 |
[37:55] | I married you for me. | 我是为了自己而嫁给你 |
[38:01] | That’s what I should have told you. | 这是我该告诉你的话 |
[38:34] | All my life, | 我这一生 |
[38:38] | all I ever wanted was… | 我所想要的就是 |
[38:41] | You lot… | 你们 |
[38:44] | to care about me. | 能在乎我 |
[39:05] | Kol, listen to me. | 科尔 听我说 |
[39:09] | You don’t have longer. | 你时间不多了 |
[39:12] | You’re going to die, | 你要死了 |
[39:15] | but you will die a witch, | 但你死时是巫师 |
[39:17] | and we will consecrate your body. | 我们会祭献你的身体 |
[39:19] | You will join the ancestors of the French quarter, | 你将会加入法属区的巫师祖先 |
[39:22] | and those spirits can be brought back… | 那些灵魂可以被复活 |
[39:27] | and I promise you, brother, | 我向你保证 哥哥 |
[39:30] | I will not leave this body | 我不会放弃这具身体 |
[39:31] | until I find a way to bring you home. | 直到我找到办法带你回家 |
[39:46] | I tried a different spell. | 我尝试了不同的咒语 |
[39:51] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[39:57] | I’m-I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[40:40] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[40:42] | It took a while, but I healed you, | 用了一些时间 但我治好了你 |
[40:44] | brought you back from death using this. | 用这个 让你起死回生了 |
[40:47] | Your pendant. | 你的坠子 |
[40:52] | You said it would protect me. | 你说过它会保护我 |
[40:53] | It’s a talisman used to focus my power. | 这是护身符 用来集中我的法力 |
[40:56] | I knew it would be dangerous to face Elijah. | 我知道面对以利亚会很危险 |
[40:59] | I didn’t want you to be hurt. | 我不想你受伤 |
[41:01] | Just like when we were children. | 就像我们孩童时一样 |
[41:07] | I seem to recall you were always defending me. | 我记得你以前总是会保护我 |
[41:11] | You’re my brother, Finn. | 你是我的弟弟 芬恩 |
[41:13] | I love you, and we’ll need to protect each other. | 我爱你 我们需要保护彼此 |
[41:16] | If Dahlia has sensed Klaus’ child, | 如果达莉亚感觉到克劳斯的孩子 |
[41:19] | she’s already on her way. | 她就已经在来的路上了 |
[41:21] | Niklaus used magic to cloak the baby from my mother. | 尼克劳斯使用了魔法将孩子隐匿让我妈妈找不到 |
[41:24] | It’s gonna take a bit of time before Dahlia find… | 在达莉亚发现之前还会有一段时间 |
[41:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[41:28] | Ester was nothing compare to Dahlia. | 和达莉亚相比 埃斯特算不上什么 |
[41:32] | I was taken when I was only 5 years old. | 我5岁时就被带走了 |
[41:35] | I’ve just started to display a protantial for magic. | 我才刚刚显露出魔法的潜力 |
[41:40] | It was the magic that would draw Dahlia. | 吸引达莉亚的 是魔法 |
[41:44] | It was serviced as a beacon | 那就像灯塔 |
[41:46] | calling to her. | 召唤着她 |
[41:48] | Dahlia will come. | 达莉亚会来的 |
[41:52] | And she will take what’s hers. | 她会带走属于她的 |