| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We gather together | 我们同聚一堂 | 
| [00:03] | with the unification of the two crescent bloodlines. | 见证新月狼族血亲联合 | 
| [00:07] | Hayley will share here unique gifts | 海莉将分享她独特的天赋 | 
| [00:10] | With her pack. | 与她的族群 | 
| [00:11] | Let Jackson have Hayley. | 杰克逊大可娶海莉为妻 | 
| [00:12] | His reign will be short-lived. | 他的统治不会长久 | 
| [00:15] | Jackson, I invite you to live here. | 杰克逊 我邀请你和你的新娘在这里住下 | 
| [00:18] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入我们的家庭 | 
| [00:20] | Well, the wolves are unified, Hope is safe, | 狼人已经统一 霍普也安全了 | 
| [00:22] | so in the interest of maintaining the peace, | 所以为了维持和平 | 
| [00:24] | I have decided to join Marcel in Algiers. | 我决定和马塞尔一起去阿尔及尔 | 
| [00:26] | -Rebekah. -Freya. | -丽贝卡 -弗雷娅 | 
| [00:28] | Tell our brothers I’ll be coming to see them. | 告诉我们的兄弟们 我很快会去看望他们 | 
| [00:29] | Gas has pervaded every single room in this home. | 如今屋里每一处都弥漫着瓦斯 | 
| [00:32] | Good-bye, brother. | 再见了 哥哥 | 
| [00:35] | Helbred bransar, belaste herte, | [咒语] | 
| [00:38] | begin panet. | [咒语] | 
| [00:40] | I will not leave this body | 我不会放弃这具身体 | 
| [00:41] | until I find a way to bring you back. | 直到我找到办法带你回家 | 
| [00:44] | Have you told Marcel that you’re you? | 你跟马塞尔说了自己是谁吗 | 
| [00:46] | I thought I’d hold off on that for the moment. | 我想暂时先不告诉他 | 
| [00:59] | Enough already with the family squabbling. | 咱们家人之间别再斗气了行吗 | 
| [01:02] | Come on, Nik. Even you can see | 别这样 尼克 你也清楚 | 
| [01:03] | how the situation has become awkward. | 如今情况有多尴尬 | 
| [01:05] | There’s nothing awkward about it. | 没什么尴尬的 | 
| [01:07] | Hayley and Hope belong in the compound, where they’re safe. | 海莉和霍普必须住在府邸里 只有这里才安全 | 
| [01:09] | As much as I would like Elijah’s help to kill Finn, | 尽管我希望以利亚能帮我除掉芬恩 | 
| [01:12] | If his delicate sensibilities are offended | 但如果他那敏感脆弱的理智无法接受 | 
| [01:14] | by the presence of Hayley’s new husband, | 海莉新丈夫的存在 | 
| [01:16] | Then he’s welcome to continue sulking across the river. | 那他大可以继续在河对岸郁郁寡欢 | 
| [01:18] | As I have explained to you repeatedly, brother, | 我跟你解释过很多次了 弟弟 | 
| [01:20] | my presence here in Algiers is purely to assemble allies, | 我来阿尔及尔纯粹是为了召集盟友 | 
| [01:23] | and given all the enemies we have afoot | 鉴于我们如今树敌无数 | 
| [01:25] | in the form of wayward siblings | 既有任性妄为的手足 | 
| [01:26] | and ancient, maniacal Aunt Dahlias, | 又有我们的远古疯狂姨妈达莉亚 | 
| [01:28] | I would think that you would applaud my efforts. | 我还以为你会赞同我的举动 | 
| [01:30] | Well, if it’s my applause you seek, | 如果只是为了寻求我的赞同 | 
| [01:31] | you shouldn’t have dashed off in a bloody huff. | 那你就不该瞬间跑得无影无踪 | 
| [01:33] | All right. Can you two at least try | 行了 你们两个 | 
| [01:35] | and stay focused on what’s best for Hope’s safety? | 能将注意力转回到霍普的安全问题上来吗 | 
| [01:37] | I would like nothing more. | 我正想如此 | 
| [01:38] | I am doing exactly that. | 我正在这么做 | 
| [01:39] | See? You’re on the same team. | 看 你们站在同一战线了 | 
| [01:42] | Conflict resolved, crisis averted. | 冲突避免了 危机也解除了 | 
| [01:59] | Excuse you, too. | 对不起都不说一句吗 | 
| [02:23] | Are you two looking for something | 你们俩想干什么 | 
| [02:24] | besides a smack in the jaw? | 是要逼我出手给你们来一拳吗 | 
| [02:26] | You will die for what you’ve done. | 你会因所作的一切而死的 | 
| [02:31] | Stupid bloody magic! | 该死的魔法不管用了 | 
| [02:42] | There’s more of them on the way. | 更多的人正在路上 | 
| [02:43] | We should probably go. | 我们该走了 | 
| [02:46] | Rebekah. | 丽贝卡 | 
| [02:49] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 | 
| [02:50] | Can we talk about that later? | 能晚点再谈吗 | 
| [02:51] | We don’t have all day. | 没时间了 | 
| [03:03] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [03:04] | I’ve made sure no one can come in here. | 我确保了没人能进来的 | 
| [03:06] | I’m not worried. I’m just | 我没担心 只是 | 
| [03:09] | impatient for a reunion | 迫不及待想跟 | 
| [03:10] | with the brothers that tried to kill me. | 试图杀死我的兄弟们重聚 | 
| [03:13] | Freya, now that I’m healed, I need power. | 弗雷娅 如今我痊愈了 我需要力量 | 
| [03:17] | Now our father’s still in the tomb where I left him. | 我们的父亲仍在我丢下他的那个坟墓里 | 
| [03:19] | I think it’s time that I go back and I channel him. | 我想是时候回去借助他的力量了 | 
| [03:23] | Finn. | 芬恩 | 
| [03:25] | I need a moment alone with him first. | 我想先单独跟他谈谈 | 
| [03:29] | It’s been a thousand years. | 都已经一千年了 | 
| [03:33] | He doesn’t even know I’m still alive. | 他甚至不知道我还活着 | 
| [03:35] | Believe me, Freya, that is for the best. | 相信我 弗雷娅 这样对大家都好 | 
| [03:37] | He’s a monster. | 他是个禽兽 | 
| [03:40] | He wasn’t a monster to me. | 对我来说不是 | 
| [03:41] | Well, he changed after you were taken. | 你被夺走后他就变了 | 
| [03:43] | Freya, I spent years hoping that he would | 弗雷娅 这么多年来我一直希望 | 
| [03:46] | go back to being himself, but he never did, | 他能恢复本性 但他一直没有 | 
| [03:49] | and from what I understand, over the centuries, | 而且在我看来 几个世纪后 | 
| [03:51] | he’s grown far worse. | 他更加变本加厉了 | 
| [03:52] | Just a few minutes, my sweet munin. | 只要几分钟就好 我的好雾尼 | 
| [03:58] | I suppose you’ll want time with our mother, as well. | 我想你一定也想和我们的母亲单独谈谈 | 
| [04:02] | Esther gave me away. | 埃丝特出卖了我 | 
| [04:06] | She is nothing to me. | 对我来说她什么都不是 | 
| [04:09] | Let her rot. | 让她腐烂吧 | 
| [04:11] | It’s time to use our werewolf army. | 是时候用我们的狼人军队了 | 
| [04:14] | Finn and the woman who calls herself my sister | 芬恩和那自称是我姐姐的女人 | 
| [04:17] | are in this city. | 就在这座城市里 | 
| [04:18] | The wolves can help us pinpoint their location. | 狼人可以帮助我们确定他们的位置 | 
| [04:20] | No. We need all hands on deck here with Hope. | 不行 我们需要所有人手保护霍普 | 
| [04:23] | Nik, you can compel humans to track your enemies. | 尼克 你可以催眠人类去帮你追踪敌人 | 
| [04:25] | Do my ears deceive me, | 是我听错了吗 | 
| [04:27] | or did you just give me an order in my own home? | 还是你刚刚在我的府邸里给我下了道命令 | 
| [04:30] | This ain’t about your ego, Klaus. | 这无关你的自尊 克劳斯 | 
| [04:32] | It’s about what’s best for that little girl. | 而是怎样才对那小女孩最好 | 
| [04:34] | How dare you question my intentions | 你好大胆子 竟敢质疑我 | 
| [04:36] | for my daughter! | 对我女儿的关心 | 
| [04:37] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [04:39] | Klaus is right. | 克劳斯说得对 | 
| [04:41] | Finn’s body disappeared from the morgue, | 芬恩的尸体在停尸间不翼而飞 | 
| [04:43] | which means that either he’s powerful enough | 如果不是他强大到足以 | 
| [04:45] | to heal from that explosion, | 从那场爆炸中自愈 | 
| [04:46] | or Freya’s powerful enough to save him. | 那就是弗雷娅有足够的能力救了他 | 
| [04:50] | Either way, we’re not finding them | 不管怎样 如果不派出最优秀的人手 | 
| [04:51] | unless we send our best people out there. | 我们是找不到他们的 | 
| [04:54] | But I’m sure you and all your merry men | 但我相信你和你的手下 | 
| [04:57] | will find them posthaste. | 一定会尽快找到他们 | 
| [05:01] | Just to be clear. | 事先声明 | 
| [05:03] | I’m giving this order because Hayley is asking. | 我这么做完全是因为海莉的请求 | 
| [05:06] | Don’t think for one second I take orders from you. | 别妄想我会听命于你 | 
| [05:16] | You haven’t spoken a word for 30 minutes. | 你30分钟都没说过一个字了 | 
| [05:21] | 31. Fine. I’ll answer for you. | 31了 行 我帮你说 | 
| [05:24] | “Thank you for rescuing me, Marcel. | “谢谢你救了我 马塞尔” | 
| [05:26] | “It’s so good of you to still care, | “真高兴你还在乎我” | 
| [05:29] | Even though no one told you that I was back.” | “尽管没人告诉你我回来了” | 
| [05:31] | I asked them not to. | 是我让他们别说的 | 
| [05:33] | There she is. | 果然是我认识的你 | 
| [05:35] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [05:37] | It’s complicated. | 情况很复杂 | 
| [05:38] | You think? | 还用你说吗 | 
| [05:40] | How did you find me anyway? | 你是怎么找到我的 | 
| [05:43] | I knew you were you, I knew you were up to something, | 我知道了你的身份 知道你一定在密谋什么 | 
| [05:45] | so I followed you, ok? | 所以我跟踪了你 | 
| [05:46] | And it’s a good thing that I did. | 还好我这么做了 | 
| [05:48] | That market is bad news. | 那市场很危险 | 
| [05:49] | The treme witches are not friendly to outsiders. | 特莱美女巫向来不欢迎外人 | 
| [05:51] | What were you doing there? | 你在那干什么 | 
| [05:54] | I was looking for anything that | 我在寻找一些东西 | 
| [05:55] | could help boost my magic. | 可以帮我提升魔法的东西 | 
| [05:57] | I promised Kol I’d find a way to bring him back, | 我跟科尔保证过会带他回来 | 
| [05:59] | and I can’t do that as an amateur hour witch. | 可我在这个业余女巫的身体里根本办不到 | 
| [06:01] | Ok. You need to be more careful. | 好 你必须加倍小心 | 
| [06:02] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 | 
| [06:04] | All evidence to the contrary. | 种种证据显示你根本做不到 | 
| [06:06] | Don’t be condescending | 别那么居高临下跟我说话 | 
| [06:07] | just because you got to play hero | 你不就做了一次 | 
| [06:09] | for one tiny moment. | 小小的英雄嘛 | 
| [06:11] | One tiny, saved your life from certain death moment. | 小小的英雄 却救了你的命 | 
| [06:17] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [06:18] | Barely. The attackers knew me, Elijah, | 差点没命 袭击者认识我 以利亚 | 
| [06:21] | not me me but this, her, whoever she is. | 不是真实的我 而是我这个身体 | 
| [06:24] | They want her dead. | 他们想置她于死地 | 
| [06:26] | We will find them and show them | 我们会找到他们的 | 
| [06:27] | why their anger is unwise. | 让他们知道这怒火有多么不明智 | 
| [06:28] | You don’t want to mess with that crowd, all right? | 你最好别去惹那伙人 好吗 | 
| [06:29] | We want answers, we need to ask Josephine LaRue. | 想要答案的话 我们该去问约瑟芬·拉鲁 | 
| [06:31] | She serves as matriarch | 她是法属区以外 | 
| [06:33] | to the covens outside the quarter. | 女巫族群的首领 | 
| [06:34] | She’ll know who wants Rebekah dead. | 她会知道谁想要丽贝卡的命 | 
| [06:36] | How can you be sure? | 你怎么敢肯定呢 | 
| [06:36] | She bankrolls the Fauline cottage. | 她为弗琳的村舍提供资金 | 
| [06:39] | She’ll know exactly who you are | 她会知道你到底是谁 | 
| [06:40] | and why you were locked up in there. | 还有你为什么会被关在那里 | 
| [06:41] | And what if she wants to lock me right back up? | 如果幕后主使人就是她呢 | 
| [06:43] | I won’t go back to that horrid place. | 我再也不想回到那个鬼地方了 | 
| [06:44] | The two of you go and see what you can find | 你们两个去寻找关于 | 
| [06:46] | about this body you now possess, | 你寄居的这个身体的信息 | 
| [06:47] | and I shall pay a visit to Josephine. | 我去拜访一下约瑟芬 | 
| [06:49] | A warning to you. | 给你一个忠告 | 
| [06:51] | You are not who you once were. | 你现在不是以前的你了 | 
| [06:53] | This body’s all too vulnerable. | 这个身体非常脆弱 | 
| [06:55] | Elijah. | 以利亚 | 
| [06:57] | Josephine is an eccentric old bat | 约瑟芬是个古怪的老太婆 | 
| [06:59] | with no love for vampires. | 而且很不喜欢吸血鬼 | 
| [07:01] | Your charms might not work as well as you think. | 你的魅力对她可能不管用 | 
| [07:03] | My charms are quite adaptable, Marcellus, | 我的魅力是多变的 马塞勒斯 | 
| [07:06] | let me assure you. | 我会证明给你看的 | 
| [07:16] | Our brothers probably have spies all over the place | 我们的弟弟们可能派党羽 | 
| [07:18] | – looking for us. – I won’t be long, Finn. | -到处在找你 -我不会耽搁太久的 芬恩 | 
| [07:21] | I promise. | 我保证 | 
| [07:23] | Freya, are you sure you want to do this? | 弗雷娅 你确定要这样做吗 | 
| [07:26] | All right. This is not the man that you remember. | 好吧 他已经不是你记忆中的那个人了 | 
| [07:30] | He is still my father. | 可他始终是我的父亲 | 
| [07:54] | Sinn vaka augas hniga. | [咒语] | 
| [07:59] | Sinn vaka augas hniga. | [咒语] | 
| [08:03] | Sinn vaka augas hniga. | [咒语] | 
| [08:08] | Sinn vaka augas hniga. | [咒语] | 
| [08:25] | Can’t we just bring wine | 我们不能带瓶酒 | 
| [08:26] | or coffee cake, bundt cake, | 或者咖啡蛋糕 圆环蛋糕 | 
| [08:29] | any kind of cake? | 或者别的什么蛋糕去吗 | 
| [08:31] | From what I can gather, Miss Larue | 据我了解 这位拉鲁小姐 | 
| [08:33] | was something of a musical prodigy in her youth. | 年轻时是位音乐天才 | 
| [08:35] | The way to her heart is with the music she loves the most– | 想和她拉近距离就要用她最喜欢的音乐 | 
| [08:38] | Beethoven, “Sonata number 9, opus 47.” | 贝多芬 第九奏鸣曲 作品47号 | 
| [08:42] | How about I bring my laptop, speakers, add a drumbeat? | 我带上电脑 扬声器 加个鼓声怎么样 | 
| [08:45] | The promise of your performance | 你演出的承诺 | 
| [08:46] | is what has opened the door for us. | 是为我们敞开大门的途径 | 
| [08:48] | If this fails, the life of someone I care for deeply | 如果不成 一个我很在乎的人的性命 | 
| [08:50] | will be in jeopardy, | 将会堪忧 | 
| [08:51] | and that would displease me immensely. | 那会让我非常生气 | 
| [08:52] | Shall we move, please? | 可以走了吗 | 
| [08:53] | No. Why don’t you make both our lives easier, | 不 为什么不替我们俩省点事 | 
| [08:57] | just compel someone from the symphony? | 催眠一个交响乐团的人去就行了 | 
| [09:00] | My darling Gia, you are an artist | 亲爱的吉娅 你是个艺术家 | 
| [09:03] | far more gifted than anyone from any local symphony. | 你比当地交响乐团里任何一个人都更有天赋 | 
| [09:07] | Unfortunately, Miss Larue despises vampires, | 不幸的是 拉鲁小姐不喜欢吸血鬼 | 
| [09:10] | and we need to show her | 我们必须向她展示出 | 
| [09:11] | that our community’s comprised of a– | 我们的团体是由 | 
| [09:13] | a different breed | 不同种类的人 | 
| [09:15] | with a new sophistication. | 结合起来的有教养的团体 | 
| [09:17] | Sophisticated, huh? | 有教养吗 | 
| [09:20] | I suppose you want me in a dress. | 我想你希望我穿上裙子吧 | 
| [09:24] | We should adapt for our audience, yes. | 我们应该迎合观众的口味 是的 | 
| [09:26] | And you–dark suit on the left side of your closet | 而你呢 穿衣柜左面的黑西装 | 
| [09:29] | or identical dark suit on the right? | 还是右面的一样黑的西装呢 | 
| [09:34] | I prefer the one in the middle, thank you so much. | 我选择中间的 非常感谢 | 
| [09:36] | Man, if anyone ever needed a woman | 老兄 如果你需要一个女人 | 
| [09:39] | to mess his life up a bit… | 来搅乱你的生活… | 
| [09:44] | Right. Uh, your girl actually went and… | 对了 你心仪的女孩走了… | 
| [09:47] | She did. | 是的 | 
| [09:47] | Married another– | 嫁给了… | 
| [09:49] | Another guy. | 别人 | 
| [09:49] | Um, look. For what it’s worth, | 无论如何 | 
| [09:53] | I thought Marcel and I had a thing, | 我以为马塞尔和我有点来电 | 
| [09:55] | but that didn’t work out. | 但那我们没能在一起 | 
| [09:59] | We may not be in the same boat, | 我们可能不在同一条船上 | 
| [10:02] | but it’s the same ocean. | 但都在同一片大海上 | 
| [10:08] | So what are we now–errand boys? | 所以我们现在算是 跑腿的吗 | 
| [10:10] | I told you Finn’s powerful. | 我说了 芬恩的能力很强大 | 
| [10:12] | If we’re gonna find him, | 如果我们想找到他 | 
| [10:13] | we need numbers, strength, and speed. | 需要更多的人 有力量有速度的人 | 
| [10:15] | Wait, Jack. These new abilities of ours, | 等等 杰克 我们的这些新能力 | 
| [10:18] | people are already talking about | 人们已经在谈论 | 
| [10:19] | what they can do individually, | 他们都能够做什么 | 
| [10:20] | and they need to feel respected, not like cannon fodder. | 他们需要得到尊重 而不是像炮灰一样 | 
| [10:22] | We’re gonna lose good men– | 我们会失去人才 | 
| [10:23] | We’re not gonna lose anybody if you stay alert. | 如果你保持警惕就不会失去任何人 | 
| [10:27] | Hunt Finn down as a pack, catch him off guard. | 像狼一样去追捕芬恩 攻其不备 | 
| [10:30] | The sooner we find this freak, | 越早找到这个变态 | 
| [10:31] | the sooner we can all relax. | 我们才能放松下来 | 
| [10:35] | And, Aiden, | 还有 艾登 | 
| [10:37] | I appreciate your concern, | 对你的担忧我表示感谢 | 
| [10:40] | but why don’t you let me worry about the pack? | 但担忧族群的事还是交给我吧 | 
| [10:48] | It’s surprising how little he values your input, | 他居然这样轻视你的付出 真让我惊讶 | 
| [10:52] | especially since it was you who led the wolves | 尤其是在他自我流放期间 | 
| [10:54] | during his self-imposed exile. | 是你在领导着狼群 | 
| [10:57] | What do you want, Klaus? | 你想干什么 克劳斯 | 
| [10:59] | Merely to offer advice | 不过是给你提个建议 | 
| [11:01] | that may save the lives of good men. | 也许会让那些人才不用送命 | 
| [11:05] | My brother Finn is not entirely sane, | 我哥哥芬恩神智不是很健全 | 
| [11:07] | but he is clever. | 但他很聪明 | 
| [11:09] | If you approach him en masse, | 如果你们一群人接近他的话 | 
| [11:11] | he will see you coming, | 他会感觉到的 | 
| [11:12] | and he will destroy you en masse. | 而他会杀掉你们所有人 | 
| [11:15] | Instead, be strategic, | 换言之 讲点策略 | 
| [11:17] | move quietly. | 悄悄地接近他 | 
| [11:20] | I’ll handle the rest. | 剩下的事交给我 | 
| [11:28] | Oh, nothing says manly | 没什么比 | 
| [11:30] | like buying a matching tea set. | 买匹配的茶具更有男人味的了 | 
| [11:32] | The good news is this guy who’s coming, | 好消息是 一会儿要来的这个人 | 
| [11:34] | he’s dialed into witch business | 他精通女巫的那些事 | 
| [11:35] | like you wouldn’t believe. | 你不会相信的 | 
| [11:36] | If anyone can tell us about you, | 如果有人可能认识你 | 
| [11:38] | It’s him. | 就是他 | 
| [11:41] | While we’re waiting, | 反正我们得等着 | 
| [11:44] | how about that explanation? | 不如给我个解释吧 | 
| [11:47] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [11:50] | Yes, I asked my brothers | 没错 是我让哥哥们 | 
| [11:51] | not to tell you I was back. | 不要告诉你我回来了 | 
| [11:54] | I didn’t want to see you after all this time | 经过这么多事 在我没找回自己的身体之前 | 
| [11:55] | when I wasn’t myself, not like this. | 我不想用这个样子来见你 | 
| [11:59] | And perhaps, | 也许 | 
| [11:59] | I feared that I might be desperate to kiss you, | 我怕自己迫不及待想要吻你 | 
| [12:02] | which I clearly can’t do while occupying someone else’s lips. | 但我绝不能用别人的嘴唇来做这件事 | 
| [12:06] | Did you? | 是吗 | 
| [12:07] | Did I what? | 什么意思 | 
| [12:08] | Want to kiss me. | 想吻我 | 
| [12:10] | No. | 不 | 
| [12:12] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 | 
| [12:13] | 100 bloody percent. | 百分之百确定 | 
| [12:17] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 | 
| [12:20] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰到你们了吗 | 
| [12:22] | No. You’re right on time. | 不 你来得正是时候 | 
| [12:26] | Allow me to introduce Ruben Morris, | 容我介绍 这位是鲁本·莫里斯 | 
| [12:28] | local seer, sage, and prognosticator for hire. | 本地圣贤 可供出租的预言家 | 
| [12:31] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢你过来 | 
| [12:32] | Yeah. Charmed. | 荣幸之至 | 
| [12:34] | Just a reminder, house calls cost double. | 提醒一下 上门服务双倍收费 | 
| [12:41] | Where’d you find her? | 你在哪儿找到她的 | 
| [12:43] | On the streets, memory wiped clean. | 在街上 她的记忆被完全抹去 | 
| [12:46] | Could be a hex or amnesia. | 可能中了巫术 或是失忆了 | 
| [12:47] | I figured you’d have an idea of who she is. | 我觉得你应该知道她是谁 | 
| [12:49] | Or maybe a way to find out. | 或者你有办法知道 | 
| [12:53] | I’ve never seen her before, | 我从没见过她 | 
| [12:56] | But… | 但是 | 
| [13:00] | That doesn’t mean we can’t figure it out. | 这不代表我们不能弄明白 | 
| [13:03] | You get what I asked you for? | 我要求的东西都备齐了吗 | 
| [13:07] | Then my leaves will tell us everything we need to know. | 那么我的叶渣会告诉我们一切 | 
| [13:19] | What devil are you? | 你到底是何方神圣 | 
| [13:22] | Someone you once loved deeply, my father. | 我是你曾深爱的人啊 父亲 | 
| [13:31] | I’ve no time for your riddles, witch. | 我没空跟你猜谜 女巫 | 
| [13:34] | Do you not recognize me? | 还没认出我来吗 | 
| [13:37] | Can you not see the daughter you thought died so long ago? | 难道你认不出 那个你以为很久之前就死了的女儿吗 | 
| [13:40] | You lie! | 你说谎 | 
| [13:43] | You named your sword Rawthul | 你将你的配剑命名为拉索 | 
| [13:46] | After the early morning sun, | 在清晨的阳光照耀下 | 
| [13:50] | its hilt was golden like the color of my hair. | 金色的剑柄就像我头发的颜色 | 
| [13:54] | You said it would remind you of me | 你说过那会让你想起我 | 
| [13:56] | while you were in battle. | 当你深处战场之时 | 
| [13:59] | That I’d be by your side | 让你觉得我就在你身边 | 
| [14:00] | no matter how far afield you traveled. | 无论你去向多远的地方 | 
| [14:03] | It can’t be. | 这不可能 | 
| [14:04] | The night before you left for war, | 你上前线的前一夜 | 
| [14:06] | you christened that sword with goat’s blood. | 你用羊血给宝剑洗礼 | 
| [14:09] | When I awoke, you were gone. | 我醒来的时候 你已经离开了 | 
| [14:15] | I never saw you again. | 从那以后我再没见过你 | 
| [14:18] | It’s been a thousand years. | 已经一千年了 | 
| [14:22] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 | 
| [14:24] | I was taken | 是达莉亚 | 
| [14:26] | by Dahlia. | 把我带走了 | 
| [14:28] | I’ll explain everything. | 我会向你解释一切 | 
| [14:29] | Just say you believe me. | 请相信我 | 
| [14:41] | My beautiful Freya. | 我的宝贝弗雷娅 | 
| [14:47] | My daughter. | 我的女儿 | 
| [15:00] | I just got her down. | 我刚哄她睡着 | 
| [15:03] | Thought you might be hungry. | 我觉得你可能饿了 | 
| [15:05] | Grilled cheese, huh? | 奶酪三明治 | 
| [15:07] | Hell of a chef. | 真是个大厨 | 
| [15:08] | I don’t like to brag. | 我这人从不吹嘘 | 
| [15:11] | You know I can help you with Hope, right? | 你知道我可以帮你照看霍普 对吗 | 
| [15:13] | You know, if you want to take a break sometime, | 如果你想要休息一下 | 
| [15:15] | I’m good with kids. | 我很会照顾孩子 | 
| [15:17] | I missed 6 months of her life. | 我错过了她人生中的六个月 | 
| [15:19] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 | 
| [15:21] | Thanks! | 谢啦 | 
| [15:23] | Hey, Jack. | 等等 杰克 | 
| [15:28] | You’ve been a million miles away lately. | 最近你一直在外奔波忙碌 | 
| [15:32] | I’m fine. Just trying to get the wolves back into the quarter. | 我没事 就是忙着把狼群带回驻地 | 
| [15:34] | Ok. I know what busy is, and I know what trying to keep busy is. | 我知道你忙 我也知道你是故意让自己忙起来 | 
| [15:38] | I’ve barely seen you. | 我最近很少见到你 | 
| [15:41] | I know. I just don’t want you feel obligated to me, this marriage. | 我知道 我不想让你觉得对我以及这场婚姻有义务 | 
| [15:44] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我得跟你说多少次 | 
| [15:46] | this isn’t an obligation? | 这不是义务 | 
| [15:53] | Are you talking about sex? | 你指的是男女之事吗 | 
| [15:56] | Look… | 听着 | 
| [15:58] | The unification ritual worked, | 联合仪式发挥效力了 | 
| [16:01] | but we still have to live as husband and wife. | 但我们还是得以夫妻之名生活 | 
| [16:03] | This isn’t something that we have to be shy about. | 这不是什么好害羞的事情 | 
| [16:06] | That’s the start of our life together. | 这是我们共同生活的开始 | 
| [16:07] | We’re both adults. | 我们都是成年人了 | 
| [16:08] | Let’s just put on some Marvin Gaye | 放点马文·盖伊的音乐 | 
| [16:11] | and light some candles, and we’ll just… | 点几支蜡烛 然后我们就… | 
| [16:16] | Or I could go and feed the baby. | 我还是先去喂孩子吧 | 
| [16:29] | Can’t we just get to the part where you tell me who I am? | 能直接告诉我 我是谁吗 | 
| [16:33] | You want the leaves to talk, | 你想要叶渣说出真相 | 
| [16:34] | you got to sip the tea. | 首先你得喝茶 | 
| [16:38] | You, too, Marcel. This is your house. | 你也一样 马塞尔 这是你家 | 
| [16:40] | Spell won’t work if you’re not part of it. | 如果你不参与 咒语无法生效 | 
| [16:56] | The leaves say you were born with a dark side | 残渣显示 你有与生俱来的黑暗面 | 
| [16:59] | and fought against your nature. | 在与你的本性对抗 | 
| [17:01] | Looks like you lost. | 似乎你输了 | 
| [17:06] | What? | 什么 | 
| [17:06] | I’ve heard of this before. | 我听说过此事 | 
| [17:08] | What is it? | 什么事 | 
| [17:10] | Last year, a witch named Eva Sinclair | 去年 一个名为伊娃·辛克莱的女巫 | 
| [17:12] | was stealing children to channel their power. | 偷窃孩童 从孩子身上汲取力量 | 
| [17:18] | That would be you. | 那人应该就是你 | 
| [17:21] | You’re a murderous psychopath. | 你是一个残暴的杀人狂 | 
| [17:24] | I can’t–I can’t breath | 我透不过气了 | 
| [17:26] | You’re having a panic attack. | 你的急性焦虑症发作了 | 
| [17:33] | She is not who you think she is. | 她不是你说的那种人 | 
| [17:36] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 | 
| [17:39] | I expected you to keep a better company of people. | 我真希望你能跟更好的人交朋友 | 
| [17:47] | No one could prove it was you, Eva. | 没人能证明那就是你 伊娃 | 
| [17:50] | They never found those kids, | 失踪的孩子始终没找到 | 
| [17:51] | And those of us with kids of our own, | 而对我们这些有孩子的人 | 
| [17:53] | we’d go to bed at night, | 每晚我们躺在床上 | 
| [17:54] | not sleep a wink knowing that you were out there. | 根本不敢合眼 因为知道你仍在外作祟 | 
| [17:57] | There was no way I was gonna let you out into the world. | 我绝不可能放你出去 | 
| [18:01] | Not if my son could be next. | 不能让我儿子成为你下一个目标 | 
| [19:12] | You are as calculating as I’ve heard, | 你果然如传闻般精明谨慎 | 
| [19:14] | Mr. Mikaelson, having your companion play | 迈克尔森先生 你让你的朋友 | 
| [19:18] | the very piece I once performed to great acclaim. | 将我曾演奏过的曲子演绎到了极致 | 
| [19:24] | Is it not also a piece that you enjoy? | 你不是也很享受这曲子吗 | 
| [19:27] | It’s best not to insult someone more powerful than you, | 最好不要对比你强大的人无礼 | 
| [19:31] | which is the only reason I allowed you into my home. | 这是我让你进我家门的唯一原因 | 
| [19:35] | Now if you will excuse me, | 现在你可以离开了 | 
| [19:38] | I have many things to do. | 我还有很多事要做 | 
| [19:40] | My goodness. I had expected a more cordial welcome here. | 天呐 我以为欢迎会更热情些呢 | 
| [19:42] | And why would I be cordial to you? | 我为什么要对你热情 | 
| [19:46] | Since your family has returned to this city, | 自你们家族回到城市起 | 
| [19:49] | our elders have been murdered, | 我们的长者们惨遭屠杀 | 
| [19:51] | promising young witches | 大好前途的年轻女巫们 | 
| [19:53] | have been inhabited against their wills. | 被违背意愿囚禁起来 | 
| [19:55] | And I can put an end to all of it. | 我能终止这一切 | 
| [19:57] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 | 
| [19:58] | I can believe that, | 要我相信你 | 
| [20:01] | as much as I believe | 就像要我相信自己 | 
| [20:04] | I will play my violin again someday, | 还能重新拉小提琴一样 | 
| [20:08] | because, Mr. Mikaelson, | 因为 迈克尔森先生 | 
| [20:10] | beneath your formal attire | 在你楚楚衣冠之下 | 
| [20:14] | and behind the lovely Beethoven, | 还有她的悦耳贝多芬背后 | 
| [20:17] | You are all the same– | 你们都是一类人 | 
| [20:20] | liars, | 骗子 | 
| [20:22] | monsters wearing the skins of humans. | 拥有人类外表的恶魔 | 
| [20:28] | Good day to you both. | 祝二位今天愉快 | 
| [20:38] | Jimson weed is nasty stuff. | 曼陀罗厉害着呢 | 
| [20:42] | Been killing people since the middle ages. | 从中世纪开始就不断有人因它丧命 | 
| [20:45] | Those hallucinations, they’re gonna get worse. | 这些幻觉只会越来越严重 | 
| [20:49] | Then the pain will start. | 然后你就会感到疼痛 | 
| [20:50] | Something… you need to know about me. | 关于我 你要弄清楚一些事情 | 
| [20:54] | And what could you tell me I don’t already know, Eva Sinclair? | 你还有什么事情我不清楚呢 伊娃·辛克莱 | 
| [20:58] | My name is Bebekah Mikaelson, | 我的名字是丽贝卡·迈克尔森 | 
| [21:01] | and I know the antidote to jimson weed. | 我知道怎么解曼陀罗的毒 | 
| [21:06] | Miss Larue, we needn’t be unpleasant. | 拉鲁女士 我们没必要闹得不愉快 | 
| [21:08] | I hold no animosity, nor I do I want to do you any favors. | 我对你没有敌意 但也不会帮你的忙 | 
| [21:11] | I simply want you to leave my home. | 我只希望你们离开我家 | 
| [21:14] | Screw her, elijah. | 去她的 以利亚 | 
| [21:15] | I don’t see a frigging crown on her head. | 她还真把自己当女王了 | 
| [21:17] | I beg your pardon. | 抱歉 你说什么 | 
| [21:18] | You’re not the queen of the witches. | 你不是女巫们的女王 | 
| [21:19] | You don’t speak for all of them. | 你没有资格替她们所有人说话 | 
| [21:21] | You know, I can’t believe I dressed up | 我居然穿得这么隆重 | 
| [21:23] | and learned how to play Beethoven. | 还学会了拉贝多芬 | 
| [21:25] | I hate Beethoven. | 我讨厌贝多芬 | 
| [21:27] | And what do you like, young lady? | 那你喜欢什么 女士 | 
| [21:28] | If not for Beethoven, then what? | 如果不是贝多芬 会是什么呢 | 
| [21:53] | Eddie South. | 艾迪·索斯 | 
| [21:55] | That makes you a true jazz girl. | 看来你喜欢的是爵士 | 
| [21:58] | You know Eddie South? | 你知道艾迪·索斯 | 
| [22:00] | At one time, I nearly eloped with a jazz musician. | 当年 我差点就和一个爵士乐手私奔了 | 
| [22:03] | Um, my mother learned of my plans and, uh… | 但是我妈妈知道了我的计划 然后… | 
| [22:07] | Let’s just say, she wasn’t pleased. | 这么说吧 她不太开心 | 
| [22:12] | Your candor is refreshing. | 你的率直倒挺与众不同 | 
| [22:14] | I find most vampires to be more calculating– | 在我看来 大多数吸血鬼都工于心计 | 
| [22:18] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [22:20] | None taken. I also on occasion admire her candor. | 不介意 我有时也很欣赏她的率直 | 
| [22:24] | He has great taste. | 他的品味不错 | 
| [22:26] | He’s also a man you can trust, | 还是个信得过的人 | 
| [22:28] | And I say that as someone who doesn’t trust easily… | 我这人向来很难信任他人 | 
| [22:33] | or at all really. | 或者根本不相信人 | 
| [22:35] | I suppose I should just hear you out, Mr. Mikaelson. | 或许我该听听你要说些什么 迈克尔森先生 | 
| [22:57] | I much prefer vampire blood, | 吸血鬼的血更对我口味 | 
| [22:59] | but after so long a slumber, | 但沉睡了这么久以后 | 
| [23:03] | one needn’t be so picky. | 也就没有什么好挑的 | 
| [23:06] | I believe this belongs to one of your mangy spies. | 我想这应该是你某只脏狗间谍的 | 
| [23:14] | Klaus is gonna kill you. | 克劳斯会杀了你 | 
| [23:16] | Is…that…so? | 是这样吗 | 
| [23:19] | Leave him, father. | 别碰他 父亲 | 
| [23:21] | Bloodshed is merely a distraction. | 大开杀戒只会让你分神 | 
| [23:23] | We have important matters to attend to. | 我们还有更重要的事情要处理 | 
| [23:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [23:39] | One of the witches that escaped the fauline cottage | 某位从弗琳的村舍逃出来的女巫 | 
| [23:41] | is of particular importance to my family. | 对我们家族来说意义重大 | 
| [23:43] | My request to you– | 我请求你 | 
| [23:46] | tell your people to leave her to me. | 告诉你的族人 把她留给我 | 
| [23:48] | You have no idea how dangerous these witches can be. | 你不清楚这些女巫有多危险 | 
| [23:50] | She will cause you no further trouble, I can assure you that. | 她不会给你惹麻烦 我向你保证 | 
| [23:54] | In return, I shall find all the remaining witches | 作为回报 我会找到余下的女巫们 | 
| [23:56] | and deliver them safely back to you. | 把她们安全地交还给你 | 
| [23:59] | Consider this the first step in a new | 把这个当做是我们建立互惠互易 | 
| [24:02] | and mutually beneficial alliance. | 新联盟的第一步吧 | 
| [24:07] | Eva Sinclair. | 伊娃·辛克莱 | 
| [24:09] | Powerful and sadistic. | 法力强大 残暴成性 | 
| [24:12] | If I am to relinquish someone like her into your custody, | 如果我要将她这样的人物交给你们 | 
| [24:16] | I will require someone equally powerful in return. | 我要求换回一个同样强大的人 | 
| [24:21] | The treme coven wants Vincent Griffith returned. | 特莱美巫师团要求你归还文森特·葛里菲兹 | 
| [24:24] | How you expel your brother Finn from his body | 至于要怎么把你哥哥芬恩从他身体里驱逐出来 | 
| [24:27] | is your concern. | 这是你的事 | 
| [24:30] | Consider it done. | 如你所愿 | 
| [24:42] | Finn! | 芬恩 | 
| [24:46] | I know you’re here! | 我知道你在这里 | 
| [24:49] | The wolves tell me you’ve been quite active | 狼人们告诉我 你最近很活跃 | 
| [24:52] | robbing graves and violating corpses. | 打劫坟墓 盗虐尸体 | 
| [24:55] | Sounds like you. | 很有你的风格 | 
| [25:01] | Why don’t you come out so we can finish this? | 为什么不出来 和我来个了断 | 
| [25:06] | Hello, Niklaus. | 你好 尼克劳斯 | 
| [25:11] | Such a pedestrian greeting. | 打招呼真是冷淡 | 
| [25:13] | How unfortunate those are to be your last words. | 真可惜 这就是你的临终遗言 | 
| [25:23] | Your hubris truly knows no bounds. | 你还真是狂妄得肆无忌惮 | 
| [25:27] | You attack a witch in the very place | 你正好就在巫师祖先的老家 | 
| [25:29] | that the ancestors call home. | 攻击了一位女巫 | 
| [25:32] | You’re a fool if you think the ancestors | 你要是以为巫师祖先拿你当回事 | 
| [25:34] | give a damn about you. | 那真是愚蠢透了 | 
| [25:35] | They may not care for me, brother, | 他们或许不在意我 弟弟 | 
| [25:38] | But they hate you. | 但是他们恨你 | 
| [25:48] | You lost a step, brother, | 你落了一步 哥哥 | 
| [25:51] | but then being blown to pieces will do that, I suppose. | 但也能理解 毕竟你才被炸得支离破碎 | 
| [25:57] | Finished so soon, | 这么快就要结束了吗 | 
| [25:58] | My indestructible brother? | 我坚不可摧的弟弟 | 
| [26:01] | Father was right about you. | 父亲没有说错 | 
| [26:02] | You’re nothing but a pathetic disappointment. | 你不过是个可悲 让人失望的存在 | 
| [26:06] | You judge me, | 你还敢说我 | 
| [26:07] | You who cursed Kol to death? | 你下诅咒 杀死了科尔 | 
| [26:11] | But you didn’t stop there, did you? | 但你还不只如此 对不对 | 
| [26:13] | No. As an encore, you sought the death of an innocent child. | 你还想杀死无辜的孩子 | 
| [26:20] | My child! | 我的孩子 | 
| [26:24] | For what you would have done to Hope, | 凭你对霍普做的事情 | 
| [26:26] | I’m going to enjoy making you suffer. | 我要让你痛不欲生 | 
| [26:36] | You didn’t answer my call. | 你没有接电话 | 
| [26:37] | Well, I was a little bit busy. | 我有点忙 | 
| [26:41] | I need him alive. | 我需要他活着 | 
| [26:42] | I have no time for your soft-hearted sympathies. | 我没时间让你慈悲心软 | 
| [26:47] | Stand aside. | 一边去 | 
| [26:56] | About bloody time you woke. | 你终于醒来了 | 
| [26:58] | I was starting to get bored. | 我快开始觉得无聊了 | 
| [27:02] | How did you– | 你怎么 | 
| [27:02] | Sertave beans and mizule counteract | 瑟塔弗豆 加上米竺勒 | 
| [27:04] | the effects of the poison. | 能中和毒性 | 
| [27:06] | Seems all my mother’s prattling about witch concoctions | 我母亲调配药的时候都会念个不停 | 
| [27:08] | wasn’t such a waste. | 这功夫没白费啊 | 
| [27:16] | Marcel, don’t. | 马塞尔 不要 | 
| [27:19] | He’s just a father trying to protect his child. | 他只是个想要保护孩子的父亲 | 
| [27:21] | He doesn’t deserve to die for it. | 罪不至死 | 
| [27:24] | I was only a parent for a few months, | 虽然我仅为人母几个月 | 
| [27:26] | but I felt that same instinct. | 我有同样的保护欲望 | 
| [27:30] | The whole time you were gone… | 你消失的这段期间… | 
| [27:34] | I thought you just up and left without looking back, | 我以为你与过去彻底断绝了 | 
| [27:37] | and then I find out you were the one protecting Hope. | 然后我发现是你一直在保护霍普 | 
| [27:40] | I had to smile. | 我很欣慰 | 
| [27:42] | Everything that you ever wanted, and you got it. | 这一直是你想要的 你终于如愿了 | 
| [27:46] | Much as I really wished you were here, | 虽然我希望你能在我身边 | 
| [27:49] | I was truly happy for you. | 但我还是真心为你高兴 | 
| [27:52] | And as much as I wished you’d left with me, | 虽然我很想让你跟我一起远走高飞 | 
| [27:56] | I was happy | 但我很开心 | 
| [27:58] | and relieved really to hear that you and Nik | 你跟尼克最终能和平共处 | 
| [28:00] | had made your peace here. | 这让我如释重负 | 
| [28:02] | Whatever my brother’s faults, | 无论我哥有什么缺点 | 
| [28:04] | he’s always been moved by acts of loyalty, | 他总是能被忠诚打动 | 
| [28:08] | as have I. | 我也是 | 
| [28:13] | Marcel… thank you… | 马塞尔 谢谢你 | 
| [28:19] | for bothering to give a damn about an old flame. | 谢谢你还这么念旧情 | 
| [28:28] | Let him die, Elijah. | 让他死 伊利亚 | 
| [28:29] | The witches want that body returned unharmed. | 这具身体要毫发未损地归还给女巫们 | 
| [28:31] | And what else do they want, a parade, | 他们还想要什么 游行庆祝 | 
| [28:33] | free broomsticks for all? | 免费的飞天扫帚吗 | 
| [28:34] | This alliance could be greatly beneficial to us all. | 这个盟友将可能对我们大有裨益 | 
| [28:36] | Yes? Well, currying some witch’s favor does not concern me. | 是吗 但我不在乎讨好什么女巫 | 
| [28:40] | It should. | 你应该在乎 | 
| [28:44] | Witch allies can prove valuable. | 女巫盟友 大有用处 | 
| [28:47] | Freya…Freya, help me. | 弗雷娅 弗雷娅 救我 | 
| [28:52] | Don’t worry, brother. | 别担心 弟弟 | 
| [28:54] | I won’t let them hurt you. | 我不会让他们伤害你 | 
| [29:10] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 | 
| [29:14] | Sleep. | 睡去吧 | 
| [29:17] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 | 
| [29:20] | Finn is now safe from harm, | 芬恩如今不足为患 | 
| [29:22] | And his hatred of you can no longer | 他对你们的仇恨再也不会 | 
| [29:24] | do damage to our cause. | 损害到我们的大业 | 
| [29:26] | Our cause? | 我们的大业 | 
| [29:27] | Yes. Ours. | 对 我们的 | 
| [29:30] | And now if you two can stop arguing long enough, | 如果你们兄弟俩闹完了 | 
| [29:34] | perhaps you’ll allow your older sister | 那就让我这个姐姐 | 
| [29:39] | to offer you a deal. | 给你们一个提议吧 | 
| [29:45] | What could you possibly offer us | 除了童话故事和谎言 | 
| [29:46] | besides fairy tales and lies? | 你还能给我们什么 | 
| [29:48] | Whatever you may think of me, brother, know this– | 不管你怎么想我 弟弟 你要清楚 | 
| [29:51] | When I speak to you, it is the truth. | 我跟你说的话 字字属实 | 
| [29:54] | If you have any doubts, remember it was I | 若你有疑虑 不要忘记 | 
| [29:56] | Who rescued Rebekah from the fauline cottage. | 是我把丽贝卡从精神病院里救出来 | 
| [29:58] | And it was not also you who led Finn | 难道同样不是你让芬恩 | 
| [29:59] | on his vile mission to take Hope’s life? | 对霍普施以毒手吗 | 
| [30:02] | The threat to Hope came from Finn, not me. | 威胁霍普的人是芬恩 不是我 | 
| [30:06] | The brother I knew would never have stooped to threaten a child. | 我认识的弟弟绝对不会恶劣到去威胁孩子的生命 | 
| [30:11] | Our mother destroyed him | 我们的母亲毁了他 | 
| [30:15] | like she did me, you, | 如同她毁了我和你们 | 
| [30:18] | everything she touched. | 以及她碰触过的一切 | 
| [30:20] | Do not speak as though we are familiars. | 别说得像我们很熟似的 | 
| [30:23] | We know nothing of you. | 我们根本不了解你 | 
| [30:26] | I cannot give up my child! | 我不能交出我的孩子 | 
| [30:27] | – Mommy! – No, Dahlia. Freya! | -妈妈 -不要 达莉亚 弗雷娅 | 
| [30:29] | Mama! | 妈妈 | 
| [30:31] | Do you think me a liar? | 你认为我在说谎吗 | 
| [30:34] | That proves nothing but your ability to conjure illusions. | 这证明不了什么 只能说明你会幻术而已 | 
| [30:37] | Before you dismiss me, | 在你赶走我之前 | 
| [30:39] | you should know this. | 你要知道 | 
| [30:41] | If I have woken from my slumber, | 如果我从沉睡中醒来 | 
| [30:42] | then Dahlia has, as well. | 达莉亚一定也已经苏醒 | 
| [30:45] | Once she’s sensed your child’s magic, | 一旦她察觉到了你孩子的魔法 | 
| [30:47] | she will come for her, | 她就会来找她 | 
| [30:49] | And she has the power to kill anyone | 她法力强大到可以杀死 | 
| [30:52] | who stands in her way unless we kill her first. | 任何阻挡她的人 除非我们先杀了她 | 
| [30:55] | It’s quite convenient, isn’t it? | 还真方便 是吧 | 
| [30:57] | You show up in the nick of time | 你出现的真是时候 | 
| [30:58] | to help us kill the woman | 愿意帮我们杀掉 | 
| [30:59] | with whom you spent a thousand years! | 一个跟你度过了一千年的女人 | 
| [31:02] | You have no idea what it took to escape her | 你不知道我为了逃脱而付出的代价 | 
| [31:05] | or what I lost in the trying. | 在一次次尝试中失去的一切 | 
| [31:06] | Her punishment will be profound. | 她的惩罚让人刻骨铭心 | 
| [31:09] | And you know how to stop her. | 你知道怎么阻止她 | 
| [31:12] | Given the proper materials, yes. | 是 只要凑足相应的材料即可 | 
| [31:15] | I’ve sent father to procure them. | 我让父亲去寻找了 | 
| [31:17] | You put the life of my child in the hands of Mikael? | 你把我孩子的命交给了迈克尔 | 
| [31:21] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 | 
| [31:23] | This woman has knowledge of the threat we now face | 这个女人知道如何应对我们面临的危险 | 
| [31:25] | and is willing to share that information. | 而且愿意告知我们 | 
| [31:27] | Well, you’ll excuse me, Elijah, | 请见谅 以利亚 | 
| [31:29] | if I’m not inclined to trust | 我不会相信 | 
| [31:30] | the mysterious sister we only just met, | 这个刚刚相识的神秘姐姐 | 
| [31:32] | but by all means, | 但你完全可以 | 
| [31:33] | if you wish to entertain this idiocy, | 如果你想被人耍得团团转 | 
| [31:36] | have at it. | 那就好好享受吧 | 
| [31:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [31:42] | Your kindness is much appreciated. | 我很欣赏你的善良 | 
| [31:45] | I may be willing to accept your identity, Freya. | 我愿意相信你是我姐 弗雷娅 | 
| [31:49] | Doesn’t mean I trust you. | 但不代表我信任你 | 
| [31:51] | Then I will look forward to earning that trust. | 那我很期待赢取你的信任 | 
| [32:08] | It’s OK. I’m here. | 没事了 妈妈在这儿 | 
| [32:12] | Oh, please stop crying. | 别哭了 | 
| [32:14] | You’re giving me a complex. | 你给我出难题啊 | 
| [32:17] | Is it possible that I am the worst mother on the planet? | 我有可能是全世界最糟糕的母亲吗 | 
| [32:22] | Oh, you’re a great mother. | 你是位很棒的母亲 | 
| [32:25] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [32:27] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [32:33] | Aiden’s back. | 艾登回来了 | 
| [32:35] | We lost Jerrick. | 我们失去了杰里克 | 
| [32:37] | What? | 什么 | 
| [32:38] | Mikael got him. | 迈克尔抓到他了 | 
| [32:40] | Jack, I am so sorry. | 杰克 我很抱歉 | 
| [32:44] | Thing is, we could have lost a whole lot more, | 事实上 我们可能会损失更多 | 
| [32:45] | but Aiden played it right, | 但艾登部署得很好 | 
| [32:47] | kept them scattered instead of grouped. | 让他们散开 而不是集体行动 | 
| [32:49] | It was a smart move. | 这招很棒 | 
| [32:51] | Well, he learned from you. | 他是从你那里学来的 | 
| [32:53] | Did he? That’s not what I told him to do. | 是吗 我可没让他这么干 | 
| [32:56] | My way, it would have all been a slaughter. | 按我的方式 一定会变成一场屠杀 | 
| [33:02] | She’s quiet. | 她不哭了 | 
| [33:05] | Told you. | 就跟你说了 | 
| [33:07] | I’m good with kids. | 我很会带孩子 | 
| [33:59] | Ruben was right. | 鲁宾是对的 | 
| [34:00] | It’s all in here, every horrible thing | 全在这里 伊娃·辛克莱 | 
| [34:02] | Eva Sinclair has ever done. | 做过的所有坏事 | 
| [34:04] | Well, you ask me, | 要我说 | 
| [34:04] | it’s a good thing you took over her body. | 你占据了她的身体是件好事 | 
| [34:06] | Anyone who does this kind of stuff to kids has it coming. | 对孩子作恶 活该有这种报应 | 
| [34:09] | Marcel, it doesn’t matter what she’s done. | 马塞尔 不管她做了什么 | 
| [34:11] | I’ve still appropriated her body without her consent. | 我还是未经她同意就占用了她的身体 | 
| [34:13] | I’m not gonna argue with you, Rebekah. | 我不会跟你吵 丽贝卡 | 
| [34:14] | I’m just saying maybe it’s a public service, | 我只是说也许这算是报应 | 
| [34:17] | but I get why it’s complicated. | 但我明白为什么这事很复杂 | 
| [34:20] | I mean, it makes sense why you won’t kiss me. | 我能理解你为什么不肯吻我 | 
| [34:23] | It’s why I wouldn’t kiss you if I wanted to, | 是即使我想我也不会吻你 | 
| [34:28] | which I don’t. | 但我不想吻你 | 
| [34:35] | I don’t, Marcel. | 我一点也不想 马塞尔 | 
| [34:37] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就继续自欺欺人吧 | 
| [34:59] | You can thank Jackson for the quiet. | 这么安静还真得谢谢杰克逊 | 
| [35:14] | You will be pleased to know | 你一定很乐意知道 | 
| [35:15] | that Finn is no longer a problem. | 芬恩不再是我们的问题了 | 
| [35:19] | However, there are other dangers on the horizon. | 但是 眼下还有别的危险 | 
| [35:23] | My father is on the loose. | 我父亲依然行踪成谜 | 
| [35:25] | I need you to use your pack to find him. | 我需要你发动狼群去找他 | 
| [35:28] | No. | 不 | 
| [35:29] | We already lost one of ours today, a good man. | 我们今天已经失去了一个兄弟 一个好人 | 
| [35:32] | I won’t let any more wolves die, Klaus. | 我不会再让我的族人去送死 克劳斯 | 
| [35:34] | Mikael is a threat to our child. | 迈克尔对我们孩子来说是个威胁 | 
| [35:36] | Mikael is a threat to you. | 迈克尔对你来说是个威胁 | 
| [35:38] | The pack will protect Hope if he comes, | 如果他来了狼群会保护霍普 | 
| [35:40] | but I’m not gonna let you use them | 但我不会让你利用他们 | 
| [35:41] | just to settle your old scores. | 报你一己私仇 | 
| [35:43] | Let me be as clear as possible. | 我明确地告诉你 | 
| [35:46] | Your pack, your friends, your husband | 你的狼族 朋友和丈夫 | 
| [35:49] | are a necessary means to keeping our daughter safe, | 是保障我们女儿安全的必要手段 | 
| [35:52] | but I am not running a charity hostel here. | 但我可不是什么慈善家 | 
| [35:56] | If they are not fighting on my side, | 如果他们不肯为我而战 | 
| [35:58] | then they will not remain alive to fight at all. | 那我就不会留下他们的性命 | 
| [36:02] | You do what you need to do to keep her safe, Klaus. | 尽你最大的力量保护她 克劳斯 | 
| [36:05] | I’ll do the same, | 我也会这么做 | 
| [36:06] | but if you ever, ever use her | 但如果你再敢利用她 | 
| [36:09] | to try to manipulate me again, | 试图操控我的话 | 
| [36:11] | it will be the last time that you see either of us. | 那你再也不会见到我们俩 | 
| [36:26] | I take it you got your man. | 看来你找到想要的人了 | 
| [36:29] | Vincent Griffith is alive and free | 文森特·葛里菲兹还活着 | 
| [36:31] | of my brother Finn’s influence. | 而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制 | 
| [36:33] | Once I’ve questioned him to my satisfaction, | 一旦我从他那问出我想要的信息 | 
| [36:35] | I shall release him once again to the witches. | 我会把他再次还给女巫们 | 
| [36:41] | So it all worked out, | 所以一切都搞定了 | 
| [36:43] | and yet I don’t recall hearing, | 但我可不记得有听到你说 | 
| [36:44] | “Nice job, Gia. | “干得好 吉娅 | 
| [36:47] | Really appreciate the help.” | 很感谢你的帮忙” | 
| [36:49] | Yes. Forgive me. I was a little tied up, | 原谅我 之前诸事烦身 | 
| [36:51] | Trying to prevent Niklaus from being… | 得阻止尼克劳斯… | 
| [36:54] | well–Niklaus, | 恢复本性 | 
| [36:56] | but, yes, nice job, Gia. | 但当然 干得好 吉娅 | 
| [36:57] | Really appreciate the help. | 很感谢你的帮忙 | 
| [36:59] | You like beer? | 你喜欢啤酒吗 | 
| [37:01] | I’m adapting to my audience. | 我正试着入乡随俗 | 
| [37:06] | You knew she’d like me. | 她一定会喜欢我的 | 
| [37:08] | Once upon a time, Josephine was rather rebellious. | 约瑟芬曾经有段叛逆的时光 | 
| [37:10] | This is a trait that you seem to exhibit in spades. | 你似乎也隐约有点叛逆的特性 | 
| [37:14] | However, circumstances all but extinguished that quality in her. | 但当时的情况将她的叛逆消磨殆尽 | 
| [37:17] | Had she know that you were coming, | 如果她知道你要来 | 
| [37:18] | she never would have welcomed us into her home, | 肯定不会欢迎我们进入她家 | 
| [37:22] | nor would she have been swayed by your… | 她也不会被你动摇 受你影响 | 
| [37:23] | What was it she called it? | 她是怎么描述你的来着 | 
| [37:24] | Candor. | 率直 | 
| [37:25] | Candor. | 率直 | 
| [37:28] | Is everything always 10 steps ahead of the game with you? | 你是不是永远都得比别人想得长远 | 
| [37:31] | Well, often, victory is allowing your opponent | 通常想获得胜利 就得让你的对手 | 
| [37:34] | to believe that they are triumphant | 认为自己胜券在握 | 
| [37:36] | till they’re not. | 直至被击败 | 
| [37:37] | Ok. Just remember who sealed the deal. | 好吧 别忘了这事是谁办成的 | 
| [37:40] | Credit where credit’s due. | 不会忘了你的功劳 | 
| [37:47] | I told you you needed a woman | 我说了 你需要一个女人 | 
| [37:49] | to mess things up for you. | 来让你摆脱这一切束缚 | 
| [38:06] | You never told me if you like me in this dress. | 你从未说过喜欢看我穿这条裙子 | 
| [38:12] | You’re right. I didn’t. | 没错 我不喜欢 | 
| [38:13] | Zipper’s stuck. | 拉链卡住了 | 
| [38:15] | Help me out of it. | 帮我拉一下吧 | 
| [38:52] | In every moment, | 每个瞬间 | 
| [38:54] | a choice exists. | 都得做出选择 | 
| [38:57] | We can cling to the past | 我们可以沉湎过往 | 
| [38:59] | or embrace the inevitability of change… | 或是欣然接受无可避免的改变 | 
| [39:05] | And allow a brighter future to unfold before us. | 让更为光明的未来在我们眼前展开 | 
| [39:13] | Such an uncertain future may call | 不确定的未来也许会需要 | 
| [39:15] | for even more uncertain allies. | 更多不确定的同盟 | 
| [39:20] | Either way, | 无论如何 | 
| [39:22] | a new day is coming, | 崭新的一天即将来临 | 
| [39:25] | whether we like it or not. | 不管我们愿意与否 | 
| [39:28] | The question is will you control it, | 问题在于 你是否能控制它 | 
| [39:32] | or will it control you? | 亦或是受控于它 | 
| [39:36] | You know, for centuries, | 知道吗 几百年来 | 
| [39:37] | werewolf alphas have lived as Kings | 狼人首领都像是受诅咒的国王 | 
| [39:41] | of a frightened and cursed people | 日日担惊受怕 | 
| [39:43] | forced to change every month on a full moon, | 每到月圆时就得被迫变身 | 
| [39:46] | but now your pack is cured. | 但现在你的狼群被治愈了 | 
| [39:50] | You can change at will. | 你可以随心所欲地变身 | 
| [39:52] | You are at peace, | 你获得了平静安宁 | 
| [39:54] | and yet Jackson takes his leadership for granted. | 但杰克逊却把首领的地位看做理所当然 | 
| [39:58] | He doesn’t see that we live in a new world, | 他看不清我们现在生活在新的世界里 | 
| [40:01] | which is precisely why the wolves need a new leader, | 所以狼群才需要一个新的首领 | 
| [40:05] | someone chosen by the wolves | 由众狼人推举出来的首领 | 
| [40:08] | to guide them into a new future, | 带领他们走向新的未来 | 
| [40:11] | someone like you. | 像你这样的人 | 
| [40:16] | I can help you | 我能帮你 | 
| [40:18] | become the leader your pack deserves. | 成为值得你们狼群拥护的首领 | 
| [40:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [40:26] | And what’s in it for you? | 那你又有什么好处 | 
| [40:28] | In return, I would only ask | 作为回报 我只要求 | 
| [40:30] | that you and your pack swear | 你和你的族人发誓 | 
| [40:32] | to protect my daughter. | 誓死保护我的女儿 | 
| [40:33] | That is all I will ever ask of you | 这是我对你们唯一的要求 | 
| [40:35] | because that is all that matters to me. | 因为我只在乎这个 | 
| [40:40] | You can let me know when you’re ready, | 想好了随时来找我 | 
| [40:43] | but do bear in mind that time | 但别忘了 | 
| [40:46] | is forever ticking forward, | 时间可不等人 | 
| [40:49] | Which means that tomorrow… | 这意味着 | 
| [40:54] | is already here. | 明天已经来临 | 
| [41:05] | You kids should know better. | 你们这些孩子们应该知道 | 
| [41:09] | It’s not safe being out this late. | 那么晚出来不安全 | 
| [41:11] | You never know who you’ll run into… | 你永远不知道会在深夜遇见什么 | 
| [41:16] | Ghosts, | 鬼魂 | 
| [41:19] | Goblins… | 小妖精 | 
| [41:24] | Eva Sinclair. | 伊娃·辛克莱 | 
| [41:31] | Sam! No! No! | 山姆 不 不 | 
| [41:34] | Don’t be scared. | 别害怕 | 
| [41:36] | I’m not gonna kill you… | 我不会杀了你 | 
| [41:40] | Not until I have taken | 直到我吸光你身上 | 
| [41:42] | every little bit of your power. | 一点一滴的法力 |