时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dahlia will come here, | 达莉亚一定会来 |
[00:03] | drawn by your daughter. | 被你的女儿吸引而来 |
[00:04] | She will kill anyone who would defy her. | 她会杀掉任何反抗她的人 |
[00:06] | And yet you would defy her. | 但你却还是决定反抗她 |
[00:07] | My one chance is to align with you and kill her. | 我唯一的机会就是和你们结盟并杀掉她 |
[00:09] | Should Freya betray us | 如果弗雷娅背叛我们 |
[00:10] | what if Hope should be harmed through her actions? | 如果霍普因她而受到伤害呢 |
[00:12] | We have to consider every weapon at our disposal, brother. | 我们现在要利用一切资源作为武器 弟弟 |
[00:15] | The Treme coven wants Vincent Griffith returned. | 特莱美巫师团要求你归还文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[00:22] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[00:23] | Vincent Griffith is alive | 文森特·葛里菲兹还活着 |
[00:24] | and free from the influence of my brother Finn. | 而且再也不受我哥哥芬恩的控制 |
[00:26] | A witch named Eva Sinclair | 一个名叫伊娃·辛克莱的女巫 |
[00:27] | was stealing children to channel their power. | 盗窃婴儿以偷取他们的力量 |
[00:30] | Given that there’s a witch inside me trying to break out, | 鉴于我体内有个女巫想要逃出来 |
[00:33] | I probably shouldn’t be alone right now. | 我目前最好还是不要落单 |
[00:34] | I see Marcel let you out. | 马塞尔放你出来了 |
[00:35] | I told him what I knew, | 我知道的都跟他说了 |
[00:36] | but if Eva’s coming back here, | 但伊娃要是回来了 |
[00:38] | I don’t want anything to do with her. | 我可不想跟她有任何关系 |
[00:40] | Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 |
[00:42] | I keep having flashes of memory, | 我总是出现闪回的记忆 |
[00:44] | but they fade almost as soon as I’ve had them. | 但总是转瞬即逝 让我难以记起 |
[00:55] | All of us live with a demon inside. | 每个人心中都有恶魔 |
[00:58] | Rebekah Mikaelson! | 丽贝卡·迈克尔森 |
[01:03] | You can’t hide from me forever. | 你不可能永远躲着我 |
[01:08] | Somedays you control the demon. | 有时你控制恶魔 |
[01:14] | This is my house! | 这是我家 |
[01:20] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[01:21] | And other days they controls you. | 有时恶魔控制你 |
[01:28] | And there is always hungry. | 还有无尽的饥渴 |
[01:32] | It feeds on lust, on longing. | 再多的情欲渴望也无法满足 |
[01:40] | And while you may slumber, | 尽管有时你会沉睡 |
[01:43] | the demon never sleeps. | 但恶魔永不休息 |
[01:50] | It tempts you into crossing every line you’ve ever drawn… | 它会诱惑你突破自己所有底线 |
[01:57] | All while it hunts you… | 并追捕你 |
[02:03] | haunts you… | 缠扰你 |
[02:05] | renders you incapable of telling friend from foe… | 让你无法辨识身边的人是敌是友 |
[02:14] | But once it has turned your loved ones into enemies, | 一旦它将你挚爱之人变为敌人 |
[02:19] | the demon will have consumed you whole. | 恶魔就会彻底吞噬你 |
[02:29] | Get away from her! | 离她远点 |
[02:37] | Rebekah, what are you doing? | 丽贝卡 你在干什么 |
[03:03] | I should stop packing these away. | 我不该再整天把它收起来了 |
[03:05] | There’s always one family member or another | 时不时总会有那么一个家人 |
[03:07] | in need of a good shackling. | 需要好好教训教训 |
[03:09] | Find Rebekah or Eva | 找到丽贝卡 或者说伊娃 |
[03:11] | or whoever the bloody hell that was, | 管她到底是谁 |
[03:13] | Use these to stop her from doing magic, | 用这个阻止她使用魔法 |
[03:15] | and don’t hurt her. | 还有 别伤害她 |
[03:17] | The nonpsychopathic bits are still my sister. | 毕竟她体内正常的那一面还是我妹妹 |
[03:20] | All right. I won’t be the only one looking for her. | 行 但我不是唯一找她的人 |
[03:22] | She killed witch kids. | 她杀了许多巫师小孩 |
[03:23] | The 24-hour hold that Elijah got | 以利亚向巫师团争取来的 |
[03:25] | the covens to agree to ended at midnight. | 24小时暂缓期今夜就结束了 |
[03:28] | Every witch in the city is gonna be gunning for her. | 到时城里的所有巫师都会追捕她 |
[03:31] | Go to Elijah, | 去找以利亚 |
[03:33] | get him to charm his elderly witch | 让他用魅力说服长老女巫 |
[03:34] | into calling off the hunt. | 让他们停止追捕 |
[03:35] | And leave Hope? | 留霍普在这吗 |
[03:37] | Don’t you think I should stay here | 难道你不认为我该留在这 |
[03:38] | and protect our daughter? | 保护我们的女儿 |
[03:39] | Jackson has been working night and day | 杰克逊一直在日以继夜地 |
[03:41] | to secure this compound, | 加固我们府邸的防御 |
[03:42] | surrounding it with his werewolf army, | 在周围布置了他的狼人大军 |
[03:44] | not to mention the fact that I’m here, | 再说了 我会留在这 |
[03:47] | and I know the best way to protect our child | 我知道保护我们孩子最好的方式 |
[03:50] | is to get Rebekah out of that serial killer’s body | 就是把丽贝卡从那连环杀人犯身体里弄出来 |
[03:52] | and back into the original model. | 回到她的本体中 |
[03:55] | And what will you be doing | 让我们去干这些脏活 |
[03:57] | while we’re doing all the dirty work? | 那你做什么 |
[03:59] | Why, attending to the even dirtier work | 当然是去干更脏的活了 |
[04:04] | as usual. | 跟以往一样 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna go see if I can find Josephine. | 我去看看能不能找到约瑟芬 |
[04:30] | Well, now I see why you didn’t answer my calls. | 现在我知道你为什么不回我电话了 |
[04:35] | Did she have to come with us? | 她一定得跟我们一起去吗 |
[04:38] | Josephine LaRue can be rather recalcitrant. | 约瑟芬·拉鲁不是那么容易说服的 |
[04:40] | She is, however, enamored with Gia’s musical prowess | 但她却对吉娅的音乐造诣 |
[04:43] | and cavalier spirit. | 和不屈深为折服 |
[04:44] | So the baby vamp is now the witch whisperer. | 这么说小吸血鬼如今成了巫师的身边人了 |
[04:47] | I’m just glad that you found someone | 我真为你高兴 你能找到一个 |
[04:50] | so…multitalented to spend your time with. | 如此多才多艺的人共度良宵 |
[04:53] | What exactly do you want from me? | 你到底想要我怎么做 |
[05:00] | Madame LaRue. | 拉鲁夫人 |
[05:01] | Mr. Mikaelson. | 麦克尔森先生 |
[05:05] | Have you come to impress me once more | 你今天造访是为了让我再一次 |
[05:07] | with young Gia’s rare talents? | 欣赏吉娅的天赋吗 |
[05:14] | What, pray tell, does this one do? | 请告诉我 这人是来干什么的 |
[05:17] | This one is family, madame. | 这是我的家人 夫人 |
[05:22] | We’ve come to ask a favor. | 我们来是为了一个请求 |
[05:32] | Our sister was quite the beauty. | 我们的妹妹真是个美人 |
[05:34] | You said that you could put Rebekah | 你说你可以让丽贝卡 |
[05:36] | back in her original body. | 回到自己的身体 |
[05:38] | Do it. | 那就做给我看 |
[05:40] | So you’ve come to your senses. | 看来你终于明白事理了 |
[05:42] | My senses have not faltered. | 我一向都很明白 |
[05:43] | They still demand that you are not to be trusted. | 而我的理智告诉我不能相信你 |
[05:45] | However, circumstance dictates otherwise | 但 事急从权 |
[05:49] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[05:51] | What’s changed? | 发生了什么 |
[05:52] | Eva Sinclair has resumed control of her body, | 伊娃·辛克莱重新控制了她的身体 |
[05:55] | leaving Rebekah trapped and powerless, | 如今丽贝卡只能无助地困在她体内 |
[05:57] | so make with your spells and enchantments | 所以你赶快给我施法 |
[06:00] | and put my sister back in her true body. | 让我妹妹回到她自己的身体 |
[06:02] | I’m afraid it’s not that simple. | 恐怕不是那么简单 |
[06:04] | More stalling. Very well. | 跟我绕圈子是吧 很好 |
[06:07] | I know I can’t kill you, | 我知道我杀不了你 |
[06:09] | but I shall have a fine time trying. | 但我很乐意尝试 |
[06:12] | Tell me, have you ever been skinned alive? | 告诉我 你试过被活活剥皮吗 |
[06:14] | The problem is Rebekah’s condition has worsened. | 问题在于如今丽贝卡的情况愈发糟糕 |
[06:18] | When I offered to help, she was in control of Eva’s body. | 当我提出帮助时 她还控制着伊娃的身体 |
[06:22] | If she’s lost inside Eva, | 如果她的意识输给了伊娃 |
[06:23] | I don’t have a spell that can breach Eva’s mind | 我没法施法进入伊娃的意识里 |
[06:25] | and find her. | 去寻找她 |
[06:26] | Fortunately for you, I know someone | 幸运的是 我认识一个 |
[06:28] | well versed in such spells. | 精通这种法术的人 |
[06:36] | Let’s go meet her, shall we? | 我们去见见她 如何 |
[07:01] | A little early, isn’t it? | 有点太早了吧 |
[07:05] | You know why I’m sitting here day drinking | 你知道我为什么大白天的 |
[07:07] | in the corner all by lonesome? | 一个人坐在角落喝酒吗 |
[07:11] | Because I’m pretty much done | 因为我不想 |
[07:12] | and through with the vamps, wolves, | 再跟这座城市里的吸血鬼 狼人 |
[07:14] | and witches of this town, | 和巫师扯上任何关系 |
[07:15] | and from some of the looks I’ve been getting, | 而从他们对我的反应看来 |
[07:16] | they’re through with me, too, | 他们也厌倦了我 |
[07:17] | so if I sit in here, they don’t see me, | 所以如果我坐在这里 他们就不会看见我 |
[07:21] | and if I drink… | 如果喝酒 |
[07:27] | after a while, I don’t see them either. | 过一阵后 我也就看不见他们了 |
[07:32] | And how many is it gonna take before she disappears? | 那要喝多少才能让她消失 |
[07:35] | Come on. | 还给我 |
[07:36] | You need to know that she is back and on the loose. | 你得知道她回来了 逍遥在外 |
[07:37] | Now I need to find her before the witches do | 如今我要赶在巫师之前找到她 |
[07:40] | so I can save my friend who is trapped inside of her, | 这样才能解救我困在她体内的朋友 |
[07:43] | and I came to you because you are the only person | 我来找你是因为 这座城市里 |
[07:45] | in this city who knows her inside out. | 最熟悉她的人就是你 |
[07:52] | Look, man. I’m sorry about your friend, | 哥们 你朋友的事我很抱歉 |
[07:57] | but if Eva is back in control of her body… | 但如果伊娃夺回了她的身体 |
[08:00] | then you need to let the witches | 那你就该让巫师们 |
[08:01] | put that body down. | 把她给杀了 |
[08:03] | Eva will use up your sister | 伊娃会耗尽你妹妹的能力 |
[08:07] | just like she did the others. | 就像她对其他人做的那样 |
[08:09] | The others? | 其他人 |
[08:10] | First of the kids went missing two years ago. | 第一个小孩失踪是两年前 |
[08:14] | Feels like a lifetime. | 感觉像是上辈子的事了 |
[08:15] | I was, uh, clocking in– | 当时我的生活很充实 |
[08:17] | college, work, coven. | 大学 工作 巫师团 |
[08:19] | Felt like a normal life, | 过着像正常人一样的生活 |
[08:20] | but, um, had this woman. | 但这个女人在我身边 |
[08:24] | Met when we were 16 years old, | 我们十六岁时认识的 |
[08:26] | did our first bit of magic together, | 一起开始研习魔法 |
[08:27] | and it was on. | 就这么陷入了爱情 |
[08:30] | Insanely intense. | 而且不能自拔 |
[08:32] | Eva was a wild beauty practicing a wild magic, | 伊娃是个野性美人 她的魔法也野性十足 |
[08:36] | but she and Vincent were so happy, | 但看她和文森特那么幸福 |
[08:39] | we let them be. | 我们就认可了 |
[08:40] | And then the children began to disappear. | 之后就开始有孩子失踪 |
[08:43] | The first was a little girl named Amelie Dupres | 第一女孩叫艾蜜莉·都普瑞斯 |
[08:46] | from Algiers. | 来自阿尔及尔 |
[08:48] | Then LuAnn Hughes form the ninth, | 第九大街的卢安娜·休斯 |
[08:51] | Nicolas Asace from the treme, | 郊区的尼古拉斯·阿塞斯 |
[08:54] | all young kids, all witch prodigies. | 都是小孩子 都有巫师天分 |
[08:57] | All vanished into thin air. | 都消失的无影无踪 |
[08:58] | So I put together a posse of guys | 所以我从每个巫师团挑人出来 |
[09:00] | from each of the covens, | 组成了一个防卫队 |
[09:01] | but the killer cloaked the kids so quickly, | 但凶手对孩子的隐形咒作用太快 |
[09:03] | our locator spells was useless. | 我们的定位咒完全没用 |
[09:05] | But because of Vincent’s tenacity, | 但因为文森特的坚持 |
[09:07] | she was caught. | 她还是被抓住了 |
[09:08] | It was a fluke. | 那完全是侥幸 |
[09:09] | I was able to slap a locator spell | 我在一个孩子刚被抓到时 |
[09:11] | on one of the kids right after he got snatched, | 刚好给他加了定位咒 |
[09:13] | and I got nothing at first, | 一开始什么都没有 |
[09:14] | and then a car and then a face, | 后来出现了一辆车和一张脸 |
[09:17] | but that face… | 但那张脸 |
[09:19] | it was Eva, the love of my life. | 属于伊娃 我的挚爱 |
[09:24] | So I caught her, confronted her, | 所以我抓住了她 当面质问 |
[09:27] | and then I saw the truth. | 然后得知了真相 |
[09:28] | She kept pleading with me, | 她不住的求我 |
[09:30] | “Vince, just 3 more little girls, Vince, just 3.” | 小文 再要三个女孩 就三个 |
[09:34] | Why 3? | 为什么要三个 |
[09:34] | To complete the right of 9s. | 组成九巫师团之权 |
[09:37] | The right of 9s? | 九巫师团之权 |
[09:39] | Eva thought that if she sacrificed | 伊娃认为如果她从9个巫师团 |
[09:41] | a witch from each of the 9 covens, | 各选一个女巫献祭 |
[09:43] | it would create a new witch order in new Orleans. | 就能重置新奥尔良的巫师秩序 |
[09:46] | She would have been more powerful than an elder, | 她的力量将比任何法老 任何收获祭女孩 |
[09:48] | any harvest girl. | 都要强 |
[09:50] | Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[09:52] | But why kids? | 那又为什么要选孩子 |
[09:53] | Because their magic’s untapped. | 因为他们的魔力还未开发 |
[09:56] | It’s pure, | 十分纯净 |
[09:57] | and they’re a hell of a lot easier to subdue. | 而且他们也最容易被抓住 |
[09:59] | That’s why she went after my baby. | 所以她才想要我的孩子 |
[10:03] | She would have killed your daughter, | 她本来要杀掉你的女儿 |
[10:06] | channeled her powers, | 汲取她的力量 |
[10:08] | as she did those other poor children. | 就像她对那些可怜的孩子一样 |
[10:13] | I never found those kids. | 我从未找到过那些孩子 |
[10:16] | They died unconsecrated, | 他们的死亡并不神圣 |
[10:18] | unable to be with our ancestors, | 所以无法和我们的祖先同往 |
[10:20] | used as a source for Eva’s magic. | 只是成为了伊娃魔力的源泉 |
[10:23] | So help me find her before she takes | 所以在她伤害更多生命 包括丽贝卡前 |
[10:25] | any more lives, including Rebekah’s. | 帮我找到她 |
[10:30] | Help me stop her. | 帮我阻止她 |
[10:32] | We agree she must be stopped. | 我们一致认为必须阻止她 |
[10:34] | No more of our youth will die. | 不能有更多我们的孩子被牺牲 |
[10:37] | That is why, mr. Mikaelson, | 所以 迈克尔森先生 |
[10:40] | I will not extend your 24 hours. | 我无法再给你那一天时间 |
[10:44] | Eva Sinclair now has a bounty on her head. | 伊娃·辛克莱将被悬赏捉拿 |
[10:47] | You would condemn my sister to her death. | 你这样也就害死了我妹妹 |
[10:49] | I dislike the term collateral damage, | 对于造成的间接伤害我也很痛心 |
[10:52] | but there it is. | 但它无法避免 |
[10:54] | If one or two must fall in order | 如果为了消灭伊娃 |
[10:57] | to take Eva down for good, | 牺牲无法避免 |
[11:00] | so be it. | 那我将认可 |
[11:11] | I fail to see the need for these. | 我觉得这手铐完全没必要 |
[11:13] | I’m not your enemy. | 我并不是你的敌人 |
[11:14] | Oh, they’re not protect me, luv. | 这些不是用来保护我的 亲爱 |
[11:16] | They’re to protect her, | 是为了保护她 |
[11:17] | the one who knows more | 那位关于思想入侵 |
[11:19] | about mind invasion and body jumping | 和附身的了解比我们 |
[11:22] | than all of us put together. | 加在一起还要多的人 |
[11:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[11:47] | Mother… | 母亲 |
[11:49] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[11:50] | Freya, mother. | 弗雷娅 母亲 |
[11:54] | It can’t be. | 不可能 |
[11:56] | You won’t trust me, yet you would trust her? | 你不信任我 却愿意信任她 |
[11:59] | I trust my mother about as much | 我对母亲的信任如同 |
[12:00] | as I would stuck a snake. | 困住一条毒蛇 |
[12:03] | Fortunately, she is now a vampire, | 不过幸运的是 她现在是个吸血鬼了 |
[12:05] | and as such, vulnerable to my compulsion. | 而吸血鬼 必须听从我的命令 |
[12:10] | You will answer me | 老实回答我的 |
[12:13] | truthfully. | 问题 |
[12:17] | There. Now at lest everything that comes | 好了 现在至少她那张只会骗人的嘴里 |
[12:19] | out of her wretched mouth will be honest. | 吐出来的都是实话了 |
[12:23] | Let’s raid mommy dearest’s mind for spells, shall we? | 让我们也入侵妈妈的思想来学学咒语吧 |
[12:33] | Oh, yes. | 好的 |
[12:48] | Not really keen on another witch headache. | 我可不喜欢巫师对我用咒 |
[12:51] | Dark objects. | 黑暗物件 |
[12:52] | How did a damn vamp find me? | 吸血鬼怎么可能找到我 |
[12:54] | Had a little help, someone who knew | 有人帮忙 一个知道 |
[12:56] | where an injured witch on the run might go to heal up. | 受伤逃亡的巫师会去哪里疗伤的人 |
[13:03] | Vince. | 小文 |
[13:05] | No time for catch-up. Release Rebekah now! | 没时间叙旧了 释放丽贝卡 马上 |
[13:09] | You best not damage the package, | 你最好不要弄坏了我的身体 |
[13:10] | or you might never see her again | 否则你可能再也见不到她了 |
[13:12] | or your other little adopted witch. | 还有你喜欢的那个小女巫 |
[13:13] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[13:16] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 |
[13:19] | Oh, some daddy figure you are. | 你这守护者当的真称职啊 |
[13:21] | I’ve been feeding off her for days, | 我都从她身上汲取力量很多天了 |
[13:22] | and you didn’t even know she was gone? | 你却连她失踪了都没发现吗 |
[13:25] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[13:27] | Release me, and you can have what’s left. | 放了我 否则她剩下的半条命你也别想救 |
[13:29] | No. | 不 |
[13:31] | I think I’ll just torture you | 我还是打算选择折磨你 |
[13:32] | until you give me what I need! | 直到你回答我的问题 |
[13:34] | Torture ain’t gonna do it, man. | 折磨她可不是个办法 哥们儿 |
[13:35] | Half the witches in this city went after her, | 城里半数的巫师都对她试过 |
[13:37] | she ain’t say a thing. | 也没能让她开口 |
[13:41] | You got a better idea? | 那你有更好的办法吗 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 有 |
[13:46] | Let me talk to her. | 让我跟她谈 |
[13:51] | Let me assure you,madam LaRue. | 我保证 拉鲁夫人 |
[13:53] | We will defend your witches with a fearsome vigilance. | 我们会竭力保护好你的巫师们 |
[13:56] | You have wonderful way with words really. | 你真的很会说话 |
[13:58] | Your cadence is pleasant. | 韵律也优雅 |
[14:01] | Normally, I could listen to it all day long, | 换做平时 我绝对百听不厌 |
[14:04] | But I grow tired of this. | 但我现在已经烦了 |
[14:08] | My mind remains unchanged. | 我不会收回成命的 |
[14:11] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[14:13] | She puts on a talent show, | 她上演了一出表演秀 |
[14:15] | he has every vampire in the quarter kissing you ass, | 他让区里的所有吸血鬼对你俯首称臣 |
[14:17] | and your final answer is “Screw you”? | 你的回答却是给我走人 |
[14:19] | – Hayley. – Back off. | -海莉 -闭嘴 |
[14:20] | We came here to honor the alliance between us. | 我们是来履行同盟之职的 |
[14:23] | If this is something you wish to rescind, | 如果你想打破同盟 |
[14:25] | so be it. | 我们乐意奉陪 |
[14:28] | Don’t you dare walk into my house | 你竟敢闯进我家 |
[14:33] | and threaten me. | 来威胁我 |
[14:35] | I am not the one that needs you, Elijah Mikaelson. | 我并不需要你 以利亚·迈克尔森 |
[14:39] | It is you who needs us, | 是你需要我们 |
[14:41] | or you will soon enough. | 你很快就会意识到 |
[14:49] | There’s a storm coming, Cherie, | 风暴将至 孩子 |
[14:53] | and your darkest demons | 你最黑暗的魔鬼 |
[14:57] | ride upon it. | 将随之而来 |
[14:58] | I do not know its name, | 我还不知道它的名字 |
[15:01] | but when I peer into your future, | 但当我窥视你的未来 |
[15:06] | there is a blackness… | 我看到了黑暗 |
[15:11] | That should terrify you. | 让你恐惧的黑暗 |
[15:17] | I heard they’d gotten you, | 我听说他们抓到了你 |
[15:19] | that you’d been taken over by the crazed brother | 被我身体里那位的 |
[15:21] | of the one that’s still inside me. | 疯子哥哥抓住了 |
[15:23] | Yep. | 没错 |
[15:26] | But I’m back now. | 但我回来了 |
[15:28] | So you are, | 确实 |
[15:30] | the man that sold out his own girl | 还是那个出卖了自己女友 |
[15:32] | and gave up on their future. | 放弃了他们未来的男人 |
[15:33] | Eva, don’t start with me. Now Marcel said that– | 伊娃 别跟我提这事 马塞尔说 |
[15:36] | Oh, Vincent, are you kissing vampire ass now? | 文森特 你现在是吸血鬼的走狗了吗 |
[15:39] | This city could have been free of their kind | 这座城市本可以摆脱吸血鬼 |
[15:40] | if you hadn’t been such a weak, little coward! | 如果你不是个懦弱的胆小鬼 |
[15:42] | You left me with no choice. | 是你让我别无选择 |
[15:43] | I couldn’t let you go on doing what you– | 我不能眼睁睁看着你继续… |
[15:44] | Oh, please. You saw how beaten down we’d become– | 得了吧 你心里清楚我们 |
[15:46] | Covens from every ward fighting each other, | 巫师会内部斗争不断 |
[15:48] | half of them working with vampires. | 一半的人为吸血鬼做事 |
[15:50] | Now change was necessary. | 现在我们需要改变 |
[15:52] | Unity was necessary. | 需要团结一致 |
[15:53] | Killing kids was necessary? | 也需要屠杀孩子吗 |
[15:55] | Vincent, I didn’t kill any kids. | 文森特 我没有杀那些孩子 |
[15:59] | They’re still alive, | 他们还活着 |
[16:01] | just asleep, | 只是睡着了 |
[16:03] | cloaked of course. | 被我藏起来了 |
[16:08] | All of them? | 所有人吗 |
[16:11] | I just need their power. | 我只是需要他们的能量 |
[16:11] | They don’t need to die. | 没必要让他们死 |
[16:17] | My beautiful girl, | 漂亮的宝贝 |
[16:19] | my firstborn. | 我的第一个孩子 |
[16:20] | Touch me, and I will use these chains to strangle you. | 敢动我一下 我就用链子勒死你 |
[16:23] | Yes. Well, now that we have the pleasantries | 既然我们玩笑开够了 |
[16:26] | out of the way, let’s begin, shall we? | 那就说正事吧 好吗 |
[16:29] | It appears your delightful sister Dahlia is on her way | 你可爱的妹妹达莉亚似乎正赶来新奥尔良 |
[16:33] | to New Orleans and hell-bent on stealing my child. | 准备不顾一切盗走我的孩子 |
[16:36] | I need Rebekah back in her original body | 我得让丽贝卡回到她原来的身体 |
[16:38] | so she can help me destroy her. | 让她帮我干掉她 |
[16:40] | Your–your child? | 你的孩子吗 |
[16:44] | Yes, I suppose it is difficult | 我想这的确挺难的 |
[16:45] | keeping up on current events | 在这墓穴里腐烂的同时 |
[16:47] | whilst rotting inside a tomb. | 还得跟进实时动态 |
[16:50] | Very well. The short version. | 好吧 简单来说 |
[16:53] | My child is alive, | 我的孩子还活着 |
[16:55] | Dahlia is on her way, | 达莉亚就要来了 |
[16:56] | but now the previous tenant of Rebekah’s body has seized | 但丽贝卡之前占据的那个身体 |
[16:59] | control and isn’t keen on giving it up. | 被原来的主人控制了 而且不想放手 |
[17:01] | Young Freya here, although powerful, | 虽然弗雷娅年轻又强大 |
[17:03] | lacks the spell to put Rebekah back in her true body, | 但还是没法让丽贝卡重回真身 |
[17:06] | and that’s where you come in. | 所以你的任务到了 |
[17:09] | I need you to be a dear and dig deep | 你给我放聪明点 |
[17:12] | in that ex-witch mind of yours. | 用你的女巫脑子好好想想 |
[17:17] | Give me the spell that puts Rebekah back. | 给我能让丽贝卡重回真身的咒语 |
[17:31] | You know, even when you betrayed me, I didn’t blame you. | 即使你曾背叛我 我也没有怪你 |
[17:37] | You just couldn’t see the light, | 你只是看不清方向 |
[17:40] | but you see it now, don’t you, | 但你现在看见了 不是吗 |
[17:44] | Now that your body was stolen | 你的身体被人偷用了 |
[17:45] | by the very same family of vampires | 就是那个家族的吸血鬼 |
[17:47] | that are trying to steal mine! | 现在还想偷我的身体 |
[17:50] | You see what’s got to be done. | 你清楚我们该做什么 |
[17:57] | Now I just need one more witch, | 现在只需要再多一名巫师 |
[18:00] | and then we can finish the ritual together. | 我们就能一起完成仪式 |
[18:04] | Take all the power we need, | 得到我们所需的一切能量 |
[18:06] | and then those kids can go home to their mums. | 那些孩子也就能回到亲人的身边 |
[18:10] | And we need never be under their control ever again. | 我们就再也不会受他们的控制 |
[18:16] | I can hear her yapping, but clearly she’s not talking. | 她这是在瞎嚷嚷 没一句人话 |
[18:20] | I guess we’re back to square one. | 我想我们得从头开始 |
[18:26] | Actually, she did talk, | 事实上 她说得对 |
[18:29] | and I decided to listen. | 我也听进去了 |
[18:57] | Great. So Eva is still in the wind, | 很好 伊娃的计划仍在继续 |
[18:59] | although now she has a sidekick. | 而且现在还多了个同伴 |
[19:01] | The charming Vincent Griffith. | 可爱的文森特·葛里菲兹 |
[19:03] | It gets worse. | 不止如此 |
[19:04] | If Eva has Davina, then she has 8 | 要是伊娃抓了达维娜 |
[19:06] | of the witches she needs to finish the ritual. | 那她就有了完成仪式所需的8名女巫 |
[19:09] | She just needs one more. | 她只需要再多一人 |
[19:11] | If she comes after Hope, | 如果她来抓霍普 |
[19:13] | Rebekah or no Rebekah, | 不管丽贝卡是否还在她体内 |
[19:15] | I will put her down for good. | 我都会把她干掉 |
[19:16] | Fortify this house. | 加强这里的防御 |
[19:18] | When they do come, kill him, | 他们要是真的来了 杀了男的 |
[19:19] | capture her. | 活捉女的 |
[19:20] | Capture? | 活捉吗 |
[19:20] | I will not abandon my sister. | 我绝不会抛弃我的妹妹 |
[19:25] | Now gather what wolves you have. | 把你的狼人都召集起来 |
[19:26] | With Vincent by her side, | 她有了文森特的帮助 |
[19:27] | she will strike with considerable force. | 她的力量将会相当强大 |
[19:45] | The revered Josephine Larue. | 尊敬的约瑟芬·拉鲁 |
[19:48] | How are you on this very fine day, dear? | 亲爱的你好啊 |
[19:52] | You look nervous. | 你好像很紧张 |
[19:55] | Are you nervous, Josie? | 你紧张吗 约瑟 |
[19:58] | You should be. | 你该紧张 |
[19:59] | You see, I just need one more special witch | 我只需要再多一名巫师 |
[20:03] | to complete my circle. | 就能完成我的仪式 |
[20:05] | Now the hybrid child was a target of opportunity. | 那个混血孩子 不好得手 |
[20:09] | You… | 而你 |
[20:12] | You’re a target of choice. | 手到擒来 |
[20:15] | Vincent, you’re not listening to her. | 文森特 别听她的 |
[20:21] | You haven’t been yourself lately. | 你最近都不在你的身体里 |
[20:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:24] | I haven’t been, | 我不在 |
[20:26] | But now that I’m back, | 但现在我回来了 |
[20:28] | I realize something. | 我意识到一些事 |
[20:30] | The only time I’ve ever been myself… | 只有和她在一起的时光 |
[20:36] | is when I’m with her. | 我才是我自己 |
[20:38] | No! | 不 |
[20:45] | What is taking so long? | 怎么这么久 |
[20:47] | You didn’t tarry when you attempted to kill my child. | 想杀我孩子的时候可不会耽误这么久 |
[20:50] | I took no joy in that. | 我也不乐意那样做 |
[20:52] | I knew if your daughter lived | 我知道如果你女儿活了下来 |
[20:54] | Dahlia would come not only for her | 达莉亚不仅会来找她 |
[20:56] | but for all of you, | 还会来找你们所有人 |
[20:58] | and however you may despise me, | 不管你们怎么蔑视我 |
[20:59] | I would not wish that upon you. | 我都不想让那样的事发生 |
[21:02] | How touching. | 真是感人啊 |
[21:03] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 |
[21:04] | I always wondered what maternal compassion sounded like. | 我一直想知道母亲的关怀是什么样子 |
[21:07] | Of course, I wouldn’t know | 当然我从不知道 |
[21:08] | since you sold me into slavery at the age of 5. | 因为你在我5岁的时候把我送去当奴隶 |
[21:12] | When I made that bargain with my sister, | 我和妹妹商讨此事的时候 |
[21:15] | I had no idea what it meant to be a mother. | 我完全不知道母亲意味着什么 |
[21:19] | I thought if I had a dozen children | 我以为如果有了更多的孩子 |
[21:20] | I–I would not miss the one, | 我就不会为其中之一牵肠挂肚 |
[21:24] | and then you were born. | 接着你就出生了 |
[21:26] | You were beautiful. | 你很漂亮 |
[21:29] | You had a light about you. | 你有独特的光芒 |
[21:32] | It put a smile on the face | 能让一个 |
[21:33] | of the hardest man I had ever known, | 最冷血的男人展露笑容 |
[21:36] | and when Dahlia took you, | 当达莉亚把你带走之时 |
[21:38] | I believed that same light might warm her embittered heart, | 我相信这光芒能温暖她那痛苦的心 |
[21:42] | that you would lead a good life. | 你能有美好的人生 |
[21:46] | A good life? | 美好的人生 |
[21:48] | You were my mother! | 你是我的母亲 |
[21:51] | You should have come for me. | 你应该来找我的 |
[21:54] | Yes, I should have, | 是的 我应该去找你 |
[21:58] | But it would have been a mistake, | 但那会是一个错误 |
[22:01] | the same mistake you’ll be making | 你现在就在犯同样的错误 |
[22:02] | if you let this girl help you. | 如果你让她帮你 |
[22:05] | For god’s sake, speak plainly. | 上帝啊 能说明白点吗 |
[22:09] | The light I saw in Freya as a child, | 弗雷娅小时候的光芒 |
[22:11] | it’s gone. | 已经不见了 |
[22:13] | While she was mine for 5 years, | 她只当了5年我的孩子 |
[22:15] | Dahlia was her mentor for a thousand. | 而达莉亚教导了她一千年 |
[22:17] | And like her mentor, | 和她的老师一样 |
[22:19] | she will offer to solve your problem but for a price. | 她会帮你解决难题 但你会付出代价 |
[22:24] | There is no price. I loathe Dahlia! | 没有代价 我恨达莉亚 |
[22:26] | No violence until she’s finished writing the spell, please. | 在她写完咒语之前请不要动粗 |
[22:30] | Honestly, it’s all temper and no timing with this one. | 老实说 现在没时间发脾气 |
[22:33] | Heh. I for one am glad you gave her away | 我就很感激你把她送走了 |
[22:36] | So that I could be born. | 这样我才能来到这世上 |
[22:38] | You should think of me as an upgrade. | 你应该把我当成改良品 |
[22:45] | There. | 那儿 |
[22:49] | Where are the others? | 其他人呢 |
[23:00] | That’s the harvest girl. | 那就是收获祭女孩 |
[23:03] | Davina Claire. | 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[23:04] | Now once I link Josephine, we can begin. | 我连接约瑟夫之后 就可以开始了 |
[23:09] | Though I should admit | 不过我得承认 |
[23:11] | I told a little lie earlier. | 之前我撒了点小谎 |
[23:14] | In order to save the many, | 要拯救大多数人 |
[23:16] | we’ve got to sacrifice a few. | 我们得牺牲小部分 |
[23:20] | You understand, Vince? | 你能理解吗 小文 |
[23:23] | Yeah. | 能 |
[23:37] | Yeah. I figured as much. | 是啊 我也猜到了 |
[23:41] | Still no sign of her. | 她还没出现 |
[23:42] | What the hell is she waiting for? | 她到底在等什么 |
[23:44] | She didn’t wait. | 她没有等 |
[23:45] | She took Josephine LaRue half an hour ago. | 她半小时前绑走了约瑟芬·拉鲁 |
[23:47] | If Eve doesn’t need Hope, | 若伊芙不需要霍普 |
[23:48] | then where would she go? | 那她会去哪里 |
[23:50] | Same place she kept all the other captives, | 去她囚禁那些人的地方 |
[23:52] | where she took davina. | 抓走达维娜的地方 |
[23:53] | A place no one has been able to find for two years. | 两年内都没人能找到的地方 |
[24:03] | When I find you, | 等我找到你 |
[24:03] | I am going to rip your head from your neck. | 我会把你的头扯下来 |
[24:06] | You might want to hold off on that decapitation. | 先别想着扯下我的头 |
[24:09] | I found them all. | 我找到他们了 |
[24:11] | Davina’s alive. | 达维娜还活着 |
[24:12] | Sorry. I had to make it look convincing. | 抱歉 我得演得像一点 |
[24:14] | If you were in on the plan, | 如果提前跟你说好计划 |
[24:16] | Eva would have known. | 伊娃会察觉到的 |
[24:18] | Yeah. Blasting me through a couple glass doors really sold it. | 把我炸出玻璃门外 这戏演得真好 |
[24:20] | All right. Round of applause. | 好 给你鼓个掌 |
[24:22] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[24:29] | Now we got a problem. | 现在出现了个麻烦 |
[24:31] | These kids, they’re all linked to her. | 这些孩子跟她相联在一起了 |
[24:36] | If she dies, they all die. | 如果她死了 他们都会死 |
[24:39] | So we’ll find a witch to unlink them. | 那我们找个巫师解除联系 |
[24:43] | We’re gonna need somebody with some serious power. | 我们要找个法力强大的巫师 |
[24:55] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[24:56] | This spell requires an enormous amount of power. | 这个咒语需要极强大的法力 |
[24:59] | Which you have. | 你法力很强大 |
[25:00] | And that power needs to be anchored, | 这种法力需要一个人做”锚” |
[25:02] | or I’ll be lost inside Eva’s mind along with Rebekah. | 不然我会和丽贝卡一起迷失在伊娃的头脑中 |
[25:05] | Unlike your magic, mine isn’t anchored to any one place. | 跟你的魔法不同 我没有任何”锚”作为依靠 |
[25:08] | Because of you, I have no home. | 因为你 我无家可归 |
[25:11] | Perhaps, | 也许吧 |
[25:12] | but there is no other spell. | 但没有其他咒语了 |
[25:16] | You. | 你 |
[25:20] | I can use you as my anchor. | 我可以用你做”锚” |
[25:23] | I’ll channel your power while I breach Eva’s mind. | 当我进入伊娃的大脑时 连接你的力量 |
[25:26] | And there it is. The price. | 瞧见了吧 代价来了 |
[25:29] | If she channels you, she will have access to your mind | 如果你跟她连接 她就能进入你的大脑 |
[25:32] | past and present. | 获知你的过往与现在 |
[25:34] | She will know everything about you. | 她将了解你的一切 |
[25:41] | All of my strategies | 我深谋的策略 |
[25:44] | and all of my secrets laid bare | 埋藏的秘密都将暴露无遗 |
[25:48] | to give to Dahlia. | 你会将这些献给达莉亚 |
[25:53] | You must think I’m a fool. | 你当我傻啊 |
[25:56] | Unless it’s not a trick. | 除非这不是骗局 |
[26:00] | I’ll be the anchor. | 我来当你的”锚” |
[26:01] | Brother, I think not. | 哥哥 还是不要吧 |
[26:04] | Brother, whatever this is, | 弟弟 不管这是什么 |
[26:07] | nothing must prevent us from saving our sister. | 我们势必要救我们的妹妹 |
[26:09] | I will not lose Rebekah. | 我一定不能失去丽贝卡 |
[26:12] | Oh, yes, by all means, let’s give Dahlia’s whelp | 好 行 就让达莉亚的小奴隶 |
[26:14] | access to all the information she needs | 获取所有她想知道的信息 |
[26:17] | to destroy us. | 用来毁灭我们 |
[26:17] | And since do we heed the word of this serpent? | 我们什么时候开始听信这毒妇的话了 |
[26:20] | Enough! | 够了 |
[26:26] | For an upgraded model, you’re not very sharp. | 作为加强版始祖 你不太机灵啊 |
[26:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:39] | Oh. This place smells like werewolf. | 这地方充满着狼人的气味 |
[26:43] | Well, that’s because Jackson has a whole platoon of them out there. | 因为杰克逊和他的狼人军队在外面守着 |
[26:47] | You know, you can go. | 你可以走的 |
[26:48] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用留下 |
[26:50] | Elijah says you and your kid have more than one enemy. | 以利亚说你和你的孩子树敌众多 |
[26:57] | If someone manages to make it through the dog show outside, | 要是有人攻破了那群不中用的狼人 |
[27:00] | You and the baby run, | 你带着宝宝逃跑 |
[27:02] | I stay and stall them. | 我来拖住他们 |
[27:04] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[27:06] | Why would you put yourself in harm’s way for us? | 为何愿意为了我们至自己于险境 |
[27:10] | I don’t have to know you. | 我不用了解你 |
[27:13] | I know Elijah, | 我了解以利亚 |
[27:16] | and I know what you mean to him… | 我知道你对他意味着什么… |
[27:22] | What this baby means to him. | 这个宝宝对他更是重要 |
[27:25] | He talks about me with you. | 他跟你谈起过我 |
[27:30] | No, but I’m not blind. | 没有 但我又不瞎 |
[27:32] | It’s pretty obvious you have the guy | 明眼人都能看出来 |
[27:34] | all bent out of shape. | 他为你动怒了 |
[27:37] | Look. After you got married, | 你结婚后 |
[27:38] | we started hanging out. | 我们开始一起消遣 |
[27:40] | He was just so wound up. | 他很受伤 |
[27:45] | I guess it must be tough to spend | 我想当一千年 |
[27:46] | a thousand years being the shoulder | 大家依靠的肩膀 |
[27:48] | everyone else leans on. | 一定很不容易 |
[27:53] | Maybe he just needs to live his life for himself for once. | 也许他应该为自己活一次 |
[28:03] | Lay her inside the salt | 把她放入盐圈 |
[28:04] | and lie on either side of her. | 你们躺在她的两边 |
[28:06] | Each of you take her hand. | 每个人都抓住她的手 |
[28:07] | I will act as a bridge into her mind, | 我充当与她大脑相连的桥梁 |
[28:10] | but I’m trusting you to anchor me, brother. | 但我信任你会做我的”锚” 弟弟 |
[28:12] | Do what you need to do. | 悉听尊便 |
[28:14] | Rebekah’s buried deep. | 丽贝卡被藏在她脑海深处 |
[28:16] | Eva will not give her up without a fight. | 伊娃一定会强势反击 |
[28:18] | Then she gets a fight. | 那就跟她打 |
[28:20] | Be careful. You’re entering Eva’s mind. | 小心 你在伊娃的大脑里 |
[28:22] | If she kills you in there, you will be lost, | 如果她在那里杀了你 你会迷失在那里 |
[28:26] | and if you kill her before you free Rebekah, | 而如果你在她放了丽贝卡之前杀了她 |
[28:28] | then Rebekah will be gone forever. | 丽贝卡会永远消失 |
[28:30] | Once you have Rebekah, | 你救出丽贝卡之后 |
[28:31] | then and only then can Eva be dealt with. | 只有在那时才能处理掉伊娃 |
[28:35] | We got it. | 我们懂了 |
[28:37] | You need a weapon. | 你需要一件武器 |
[28:42] | How am I supposed to take that with me? | 我怎么带进去 |
[28:45] | Lamina ferri in mentem. | [咒语] |
[28:47] | Lamina ferri in mentem. | [咒语] |
[28:48] | Lamina ferri in mentem. | [咒语] |
[28:51] | This is going to hurt. | 会有些疼 |
[29:09] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:11] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:13] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:15] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:17] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:19] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:22] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[29:30] | Rebekah! | 丽贝卡 |
[29:35] | Marcel! | 马塞尔 |
[29:49] | You recover fast, but they’re gone. | 你恢复得很快 但他们已经走了 |
[29:52] | I compelled you to tell the truth, | 我是意念控制你说实话 |
[29:53] | not state the bloody obvious. | 不是让你说些明摆着的事情 |
[29:56] | She will poison them against you. | 她会蛊惑所有人跟你对抗 |
[29:58] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[30:00] | And you suddenly care, do you? | 你突然关心我了 是吗 |
[30:03] | Klaus, lying here, starving in the darkness, | 克劳斯 蜷缩在此 在黑暗中忍受饥饿 |
[30:08] | I have thought of nothing except what could have been | 我一直在想若我当初让你过上平凡人的生活 |
[30:12] | if I had left you to live a single mortal life. | 那将会是怎样一番光景 |
[30:17] | We would have burnt bright for a while | 我们会如同蜡烛 迸发明亮的光芒 |
[30:20] | and then burnt out. | 然后燃烧殆尽 |
[30:23] | You see, you think of turning us as your greatest sin, | 你认为转化我们是你最深重的罪孽 |
[30:26] | but the truth is it’s the only one of your many faults | 但事实是 这是你仅有的一个错误 |
[30:30] | I’ve come to forgive. | 我可以原谅 |
[30:33] | I prefer us as we are. | 我更喜欢吸血鬼的身份 |
[30:37] | No, my son. | 不 我的儿子 |
[30:40] | We are a macabre echo of a family, | 我们是恐怖畸形的一家人 |
[30:43] | and I take all the blame for that. | 全都是我的错 |
[30:45] | I only wanted to undo my evil | 我只想洗清我的罪孽 |
[30:49] | that you might love me again. | 你会重新爱我 |
[30:58] | My mother… | 我的母亲… |
[31:01] | The comedian. | 真会演戏 |
[31:05] | Enjoy the darkness. | 好好享受你的黑暗吧 |
[31:22] | Rebekah? | 丽贝卡 |
[31:27] | Rebekah, it’s ok. It’s safe. | 丽贝卡 没事了 安全了 |
[31:30] | You people just don’t give up, do you? | 你们这群人真是百折不饶啊 |
[31:33] | Run. | 跑 |
[31:39] | You think you’re a vampire in here, | 你以为你在这里还是吸血鬼 |
[31:41] | in my world? | 在我的世界里 |
[31:43] | I’m the one who makes the rules in here. | 我的地盘 规则由我来定 |
[31:45] | I’m the one who says how you die. | 由我决定你如何死 |
[32:05] | The great Marcel, one-time vampire king. | 伟大的马塞尔 曾经的吸血鬼王 |
[32:11] | Eva! | 伊娃 |
[32:13] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[32:14] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[32:19] | Not a bad bit of acting, | 演得不错 |
[32:22] | fooling me back there. | 骗到了我 |
[32:24] | Pretty slick and cold. | 相当聪明冷血 |
[32:29] | Colder than I remembered you. | 比我记忆中的你还要冷血 |
[32:34] | It’s your eyes, | 是你的眼睛 |
[32:36] | those damn sexy eyes, | 该死的性感的眼睛 |
[32:39] | making me think you love me | 让我以为你爱我 |
[32:41] | right before you bury a knife in my back. | 就在你将刀刺进我的背后之前 |
[32:47] | You break my heart, Vince. | 你伤了我的心 小文 |
[32:50] | Fool me once, shame on you. | 骗了我一次 太无耻了 |
[32:54] | Fool me twice… | 骗我两次 |
[33:10] | I’m losing them. | 我要失去他们了 |
[33:12] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[33:14] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[33:20] | We’re not finished, you and I, | 我们还没完 你和我 |
[33:21] | but for right now, | 但现在 |
[33:23] | save my sister. | 救下我妹妹 |
[33:27] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[33:29] | Pontem praesidio. Anchora immortalibus. | [咒语] |
[33:39] | Is that what you think heartache feel like, eva? | 那就是你以为的心痛的感觉吗 伊娃 |
[33:43] | Oh, you got no idea. | 你可真不了解 |
[33:46] | I wanted to rip my own heart out every time I woke | 每次我醒来 都想要撕碎自己的心脏 |
[33:49] | so couldn’t feel what you did to me, | 这样我就不用感觉到你对我做的事 |
[33:52] | that bone-deep hurt knowing | 痛之入骨地确信 |
[33:53] | that I could not save them kids from you, | 我没法从你手里救下那些孩子 |
[33:57] | the woman I loved more than my own life. | 从一个我深爱甚至超过爱自己的女人手里 |
[34:02] | We could have had everything. | 我们本可以拥有一切 |
[34:05] | You chose this. | 这是你的选择 |
[34:07] | It’s on you. | 都怪你 |
[34:11] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[34:12] | Good-bye, Vince. | 再见 小文 |
[34:44] | Did it work? | 成功了吗 |
[34:49] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[34:56] | They’re ok! | 他们没事 |
[34:58] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[35:09] | Why isn’t she waking? | 她为什么还不醒 |
[35:21] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[35:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:48] | You’re not fishing for a thank you, I hope. | 我希望你不是想要一句谢谢你 |
[35:50] | I’d find myself freezing in hell | 在听到你说感谢之前 |
[35:52] | before I got one from you. | 我早就得下地狱了 |
[35:54] | Well, come on then. Let’s get you back in your proper body, | 走吧 我们把你弄回自己的身体里 |
[35:57] | Though I’ll likely have to torture Freya and Esther To do so, | 尽管我很可能得折磨弗雷娅或埃斯特来这么做 |
[36:00] | which actually might be quite fun. | 但其实这样也许挺有趣的 |
[36:03] | No, Nik. I’m staying put. | 不 尼克 我就这样吧 |
[36:06] | Eva’s gone for good, but her body, | 伊娃永远不在了 但她的身体 |
[36:08] | this body is still linked to Davina and those children. | 这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子 |
[36:12] | I can feel it, | 我能感觉到 |
[36:14] | and if I leave it, then it dies, | 如果我离开 身体死亡 |
[36:15] | and Davina and the others die with it. | 达维娜和其他人就会随之死去 |
[36:18] | So bloody what? | 那又怎样 |
[36:20] | I happen to like Davina. | 我恰好喜欢达维娜 |
[36:22] | I’m not about to let her die. | 我不会让她死 |
[36:25] | Besides, do you really want the wrath | 另外 你真的想让新奥尔良 |
[36:26] | of every New Orleans witch upon us just as Dahlia arrives? | 所有的巫师在达莉亚来时和我们作对吗 |
[36:31] | We need them on our side | 我们需要他们站在我们这边 |
[36:32] | or at the very least not siding against us, | 或者至少不站在我们的对立面 |
[36:38] | and there’s also the matter of Kol. | 同时还因为科尔 |
[36:40] | I vowed I’d I’ing him back. | 我发誓我会让他复活 |
[36:42] | I can’t even attempt to do that if I’m not a witch. | 如果我不是女巫 我连尝试的机会都没有 |
[36:49] | Freya’s been inside my head. | 弗雷娅曾经进入过我的头里 |
[36:52] | She knows my secrets. | 她知道我的秘密 |
[36:55] | So she knows you go very far for very few? | 所以她知道你会为了很少的几个人不择手段 |
[36:59] | So bloody what? | 那又怎样 |
[37:04] | Niklaus, just for one second, | 尼克劳斯 哪怕只有一秒 |
[37:08] | can we just be what we need to be, | 我们能不能只做我们需要做的 |
[37:10] | a family united? | 一个团结的家族 |
[37:19] | For now, | 暂时 |
[37:21] | for you. | 为你 |
[37:32] | Nik. | 尼克 |
[37:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | There’s a saying in my family– | 我的家族里有一个说法 |
[37:49] | “Kill a demon today, | “今日杀死魔鬼 |
[37:52] | face the devil tomorrow,” | 明日面对魔王” |
[37:55] | Yet even as you dance on that demon’s grave, | 即使你在魔鬼的坟墓上舞蹈 |
[37:59] | you can’t help but wonder | 你也会忍不住想知道 |
[38:01] | was that demon alone… | 那个魔鬼是否是孤独的 |
[38:05] | Or do you have other, deadlier ones to fight? | 还是你会拥有其他更致命的要对抗 |
[38:11] | And though you celebrate having won the battle… | 尽管你庆祝赢得了一场战斗 |
[38:17] | You are one of us now. | 你现在是我们中的一员 |
[38:19] | New Orleans is your home. | 新奥尔良是你的家 |
[38:22] | Your friends are our friends, | 你的朋友 就是我们的朋友 |
[38:25] | your enemies ours. | 你的敌人也是我们的 |
[38:30] | Have you really prepared for the war? | 你真的准备好战斗了吗 |
[38:38] | Come to check on me again, brother? | 又来看我吗 弟弟 |
[38:47] | Maybe you’ve wormed your way into the witches’ good graces | 也许你用你缓慢的方式赢得了女巫的信任 |
[38:51] | and my siblings’, too, | 还有我哥哥妹妹的 |
[38:54] | but I see you | 但我看到的你 |
[38:56] | for what you really are, | 是真正的你 |
[38:59] | even if they cannot. | 即使他们不能 |
[39:02] | They are not burdened by crippling paranoia, | 他们不会受到严重妄想的负累 |
[39:06] | the kind that leaves you muttering to yourself alone in the dark, | 这是让你在黑暗中独自喃喃而语的原因 |
[39:10] | “Where has everyone gone?” | “大家都去哪儿了” |
[39:14] | Mean of me, yes. | 我的意思是 是的 |
[39:16] | Shouldn’t bring up your childhood secrets, | 不应该提起你童年的秘密 |
[39:19] | but don’t worry. | 但别担心 |
[39:20] | All I saw when I channeled you | 在我和你连通时看到的 |
[39:21] | were anger issues and a questionable taste in women. | 是愤怒问题和对女人值得怀疑的品味 |
[39:26] | I was once alone, brother. | 我曾经独自一人 弟弟 |
[39:31] | It would be a shame if you were the one | 如果你现在发现自己也是如此 |
[39:34] | who now found himself so. | 那真是太可惜了 |
[39:38] | It doesn’t have to be like this of course, | 当然没必要要变成这样 |
[39:42] | but be careful. | 但小心点 |
[39:43] | I have only so much patience. | 我只有这么点耐心 |
[39:48] | So as we dress ourselves in the armor needed for this new fight… | 在我们为新的战斗武装好自己之时 |
[39:54] | we must first tend to our wounds, | 我们必须首先关注我们的伤口 |
[39:57] | starting with the deepest. | 从最深的开始 |
[40:03] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[40:04] | You were wrong about me. | 你看错我了 |
[40:08] | I loathe Dahlia more than you could ever know. | 我比你以为的更讨厌达莉亚 |
[40:12] | You don’t see that light in me? | 你在我身上看不到那光芒 |
[40:15] | That’s because she snuffed it out. | 那是因为被她扼杀了 |
[40:19] | I was 5, | 我那时才5岁 |
[40:21] | and she was the devil. | 她就是魔鬼 |
[40:25] | She took my light, | 她夺走了我的光 |
[40:29] | my love, | 我的爱 |
[40:32] | my will to live, | 我求生的意志 |
[40:35] | my ability to die. | 我寻死的能力 |
[40:39] | You are no longer my mother, | 你不在是我的母亲 |
[40:43] | but I am not her child. | 但我也不是她的孩子 |
[40:47] | I am so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[40:50] | It’s a little late for that, | 道歉有点晚了 |
[40:54] | but it turns out you were right about one thing. | 但结果证实 你说对了一件事 |
[40:57] | Maybe Klaus shouldn’t have let me glimpse inside his mind. | 也许克劳斯不该让我瞥见他思想深处 |
[41:02] | I warned him to be wary of you, | 我警告过他要提防你 |
[41:04] | of what you might see. | 提防你可能看到的 |
[41:06] | Oh, I saw quite a bit, | 我看到了很多呢 |
[41:09] | but I only learned one thing. | 但我只了解到一件事 |
[41:11] | Klaus and I can never be allies. | 克劳斯和我永远不能成为盟友 |
[41:15] | I now see that he will never trust me, | 我现在知道他永远不会信任我 |
[41:18] | so he leaves me no choice. | 所以这让我别无选择 |
[41:21] | I will have to turn the family against him | 我不得不将家族与之为敌 |
[41:24] | one by one, and now I know how to do it. | 一个个 现在我知道该怎么做 |
[41:28] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要告诉我这些 |
[41:35] | Because you won’t be around to see it. | 因为你不会还活着看到这一切 |