时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We take Hope and the pack, | 我们带上霍普和狼群 |
[00:04] | and we leave town tonight. | 今晚就离开这里 |
[00:05] | There’s a jazz club in Algiers | 阿尔及尔有个爵士俱乐部 |
[00:07] | Josephine is fortifying it as a sanctuary against magic. | 约瑟芬正在将其改造成防御魔法的庇护所 |
[00:10] | Pack your things. | 收拾行李 |
[00:11] | So while my hands are full, | 我现在比较忙 |
[00:12] | I need you to serve as my eyes and ears. | 所以我需要你帮我上点心 |
[00:14] | I can’t just stab him in the back. | 我不能在他背后捅刀子 |
[00:16] | I don’t know if you have a choice. | 我认为你没得选 |
[00:18] | He should be here by now. | 他现在应该到了的 |
[00:19] | Something must have happened. | 一定发生了什么 |
[00:20] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[00:21] | Are we going to Algiers, or what? | 我们还去不去阿尔及尔 |
[00:23] | Right now, that club is the safest place in town. | 现在 那个酒吧是镇上最安全的地方 |
[00:25] | You lost the one thing that you could have used against me, | 你失去了唯一一件你可以用来对抗我的东西 |
[00:28] | The weapon you created. | 你所创造的武器 |
[00:30] | No! | 不 |
[00:32] | This was not my plan. | 这不是我的计划 |
[00:34] | You rushed it and made but a single weapon. | 你们匆匆忙忙 制成了唯一的武器 |
[00:36] | Your materials are easily found. | 你的材料很容易找到 |
[00:43] | Viking ash is indeed rare… | 维京骨灰的确稀少 |
[00:45] | but all you really need is a burning viking corpse. | 但你真正需要的 是一具燃烧的维京尸体 |
[00:47] | I must use you to send a message | 我得利用你给那些 |
[00:50] | to all those who would side against me. | 站在我对立面的人传个信 |
[01:01] | Is something the matter, brother? | 怎么了 哥哥 |
[01:03] | Could I fix you a drink perhaps? | 要我给你调杯酒吗 |
[01:05] | Strangely enough, Niklaus, I’m not in a mimosa mood. | 尼克劳斯 我现在没有喝酒的心情 |
[01:07] | Fantastic! More for me. | 太好了 我能多喝点 |
[01:09] | Let’s discuss strategy, shall we, Niklaus. | 我们能讨论下战略吗 尼克劳斯 |
[01:11] | Just wondering if you actually have one. | 不知道你到底有没有考虑过这个问题 |
[01:14] | We can begin with Mikael’s ashes. | 就从迈克尔的骨灰说起吧 |
[01:15] | Given that they are the main ingredient | 鉴于那是我们制造 |
[01:17] | in our weapon against dahlia, | 对付达莉亚武器的主要材料 |
[01:18] | Would you care to tell me where they disappeared to? | 能告诉我它们到底去哪了吗 |
[01:21] | Elijah, I have compelled the city’s | 以利亚 我已经催眠了这座城市 |
[01:22] | finest pastry chef for your personal edification, | 最好的面包师来迎合你的口味 |
[01:26] | and yet you ignore my efforts in favor of needless concerns. | 你却仍为了无谓的担心忽视我的好意 |
[01:30] | Can we stop talking so loudly? | 说话能别这么大声吗 |
[01:34] | Give me that. | 我得来点那个 |
[01:35] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[01:36] | New witch body not up to last night’s bender? | 新女巫身体适应不了昨晚的狂欢吗 |
[01:39] | So I had a few. | 我是有点喝多了 |
[01:41] | It’s not every day you lose your father | 可不是每天都能见着 |
[01:43] | at the hands of your brother | 自己的父亲死在哥哥手里 |
[01:45] | again. | 还不止一次 |
[01:46] | Who ever said opportunity only knocks once, eh? | 谁说机会只有一次呢 |
[01:52] | Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael’s tyranny together for centuries. | 别这样 几个世纪来我们都在逃避迈克尔的追捕 |
[01:55] | I would have thought the mood this morning | 我还以为今天早上 |
[01:56] | might be a bit more jubilant. | 大家的心情会更雀跃呢 |
[01:57] | Under normal circumstances, | 一般情况下 |
[01:58] | the annihilation of our father | 消灭我们的父亲 |
[02:00] | would be rather commendable, Niklaus. | 的确是件大快人心的事 尼克劳斯 |
[02:01] | Unfortunately, we have a greater threat to contend with. | 不幸的是 我们还有更大的威胁要考虑 |
[02:04] | You know, for someone who’s been invited | 我邀请你是来享用 |
[02:06] | to a celebratory breakfast, | 庆祝早餐的 |
[02:08] | you’re proving quite the buzz kill. | 但你还真是会破坏气氛 |
[02:10] | Well, Niklaus if indeed anything has killed the buzz, | 尼克劳斯 如果气氛真像你说的 |
[02:13] | as you say, perhaps it was because | 被破坏了 那或许是因为 |
[02:14] | murdering father alienated the one person | 杀死父亲疏远了唯一知道 |
[02:17] | who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia. | 打败达莉亚真正方法的人 |
[02:19] | If Freya wants to be a part of this family, | 如果弗雷娅真想成为这家庭的一份子 |
[02:21] | she should be willing to accept us, | 她就该接纳我们 |
[02:24] | warts and all. | 包容一切 |
[02:25] | Elijah’s right. | 以利亚说得没错 |
[02:26] | Freya loved Mikael, | 弗雷娅深爱迈克尔 |
[02:28] | and you’ve likely ruined everything. | 你很可能毁掉了一切 |
[02:30] | Pity. Whatever shall I do? | 真可惜 那我该怎么办 |
[02:32] | Whatever you please apparently. | 显然 随你所欲 |
[02:34] | Do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity. | 别见我如此高兴就以为我看不清事实 |
[02:37] | I know full well the threat we face, | 我很清楚我们面对的威胁 |
[02:39] | and I intend to deal with it personally. | 我也会亲自去解决 |
[02:48] | Someone’s here. | 有人来了 |
[02:54] | Josephine. | 约瑟芬 |
[02:56] | Forgive me for calling so early, Elijah, | 抱歉这么早来打扰你们 以利亚 |
[02:59] | but I’ve come bearing a message | 但我来是向你们传递一个信息 |
[03:01] | from your Aunt Dahlia. | 来自你们的达莉亚姨妈 |
[03:03] | She is owed a debt, and she means to be paid. | 你们欠了她东西 她希望能收回 |
[03:07] | She can writhe in hell first. | 让她下地狱去吧 |
[03:09] | For merely taking what your mother promised her? | 只因为她要拿回你们母亲承诺过给她的东西吗 |
[03:12] | If you must harbor hatred, | 如果你们真要恨 |
[03:13] | isn’t it better spent on the one who traded your child away | 不该恨那个一千年前就以你的孩子 |
[03:17] | a thousand years ago? | 做交易的那人吗 |
[03:19] | Blame Esther if you must, | 要怪就怪埃丝特 |
[03:22] | but I seek only to fulfill a bargain, | 但我只想完成交易 |
[03:26] | a bargain that consequently resulted | 正是这个交易使你们 |
[03:29] | in your very existence. | 如今还能站在这里 |
[03:32] | Perhaps you should be thanking me. | 或许你们该感谢我 |
[03:42] | Dahlia. | 达莉亚 |
[03:44] | My child, | 孩子们 |
[03:46] | I prefer Aunt Dahlia. | 或许你们该叫我达莉亚姨妈 |
[03:53] | You dare enter my home? | 你居然敢踏进我家 |
[03:56] | I only came for what is mine. | 我只是来取回属于我的东西 |
[04:01] | The time has come | 时机已到 |
[04:03] | to add the child’s power to my own, | 我要将这孩子的能力归为己有 |
[04:06] | though I do not detect her here. | 但我并没感应到她在这 |
[04:09] | I see you’ve used a spell | 看来你是用了咒语 |
[04:12] | to cloak her. | 来隐藏她 |
[04:13] | No matter. Such spells will yield, | 没关系 这些咒语都不是我的对手 |
[04:17] | as will you. | 你也是 |
[04:19] | Say your farewells. | 跟她道别吧 |
[04:22] | You have till nightfall tomorrow, | 你们有到明晚日落之前的时间 |
[04:25] | and then the child shall be mine. | 然后这孩子将属于我 |
[04:30] | Be a dear and inform the mother. | 记得帮我知会孩子母亲一声 |
[04:33] | No reason we can’t be civilized about this. | 我们并不一定要兵刃相见 |
[04:58] | Ok. Good news– | 好消息 |
[05:00] | Dahlia still doesn’t know that we’re here. | 达莉亚还不知道我们在这里 |
[05:01] | Bad news–she’s given us until tomorrow night, | 坏消息 她只给我们到明晚日落的时间 |
[05:03] | and then she’s coming for Hope. | 然后她就会来夺走霍普 |
[05:07] | Well, I say we get the hell out of here. | 我建议咱们赶紧离开这里 |
[05:09] | Look, Jack. I want to go as much as you do, | 杰克 我跟你一样想离开 |
[05:11] | But think. | 但想想 |
[05:12] | Freya said that Dahlia was drawn to Hope’s magic. | 弗雷娅说过达莉亚是受霍普的法力吸引 |
[05:14] | No matter how far we go, | 无论走得多远 |
[05:15] | she’s still gonna be able to track us. | 她都能找到我们 |
[05:17] | At least this place is spelled. | 至少这里还有咒语保护 |
[05:19] | No one can do magic here, not Hope or Dahlia. | 没人能在这里使用魔法 霍普或达莉亚都不行 |
[05:22] | Sure this place is spelled, | 确实这里有咒语保护 |
[05:23] | but we’ve seen bigger magic than this break. | 但我们也见过比这更强力的魔法失效 |
[05:25] | I say we run while we can. | 要我说趁能走赶紧走 |
[05:31] | It’s a risk either way. | 无论怎样都有风险 |
[05:33] | She’s just so little. | 她还这么小 |
[05:34] | It’s not fair. | 太不公平了 |
[05:36] | Witchcraft and magical spells. | 魔法 咒语 |
[05:38] | She didn’t ask for any of this, | 这都不是她想要的 |
[05:42] | which means that she wouldn’t miss it if it was gone. | 意味着失去了她也不会觉得可惜 |
[05:47] | Jack, maybe that’s it. | 杰克 或许这就是了 |
[05:49] | Dahlia can only sense her when she’s using magic, | 达莉亚只能在她使用魔法时感应到她 |
[05:52] | So what if there’s a way of stopping her | 如果有方法制止她 |
[05:54] | from doing it in the first place? | 直接阻止她用呢 |
[05:56] | She’s just a baby. How we gonna do that? | 她只是个婴儿 我们要怎么做呢 |
[05:58] | I have an idea, | 我有个主意 |
[05:59] | although it’s dangerous, | 虽然很危险 |
[06:02] | especially now. | 尤其是现在 |
[06:03] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[06:05] | Look. Whatever it is, | 不管是什么 |
[06:08] | it’s my fault you guys didn’t get away yesterday. | 你们昨天没能离开是我的错 |
[06:11] | That wasn’t your fault, Aiden. | 那不是你的错 艾登 |
[06:12] | Please just give me a chance to make it up to you. | 拜托就给我个弥补的机会吧 |
[06:26] | Freya, I am so sorry. | 弗雷娅 我很抱歉 |
[06:30] | About what? | 抱歉什么 |
[06:33] | Certainly not our father. | 肯定不是为父亲吧 |
[06:34] | I alone mourn him | 就我一个人悼念他 |
[06:36] | as I alone loved him, | 就像只有我一个人爱着他 |
[06:39] | and now because of Klaus, | 现在因为克劳斯 |
[06:41] | my father is taken from me once more. | 我又一次失去了父亲 |
[06:46] | I never knew the man you’re now mourning. | 我并不了解你在悼念的他 |
[06:49] | He showed more tenderness to you yesterday | 昨天他对你的温柔 |
[06:52] | than we have ever seen. | 是我们从未体会过的 |
[06:54] | All I can recall is his terrible temper, | 我记得的只有他的坏脾气 |
[06:58] | his awful cruelty, especially to Klaus. | 他的残忍 尤其是对克劳斯 |
[07:01] | That is not an excuse. | 这借口没有用 |
[07:03] | Isn’t it? | 没有吗 |
[07:06] | I know that Klaus can be infuriating, | 我知道克劳斯有时很让人讨厌 |
[07:09] | treacherous even, | 甚至是很危险 |
[07:10] | but there is no one better to have by your side | 但要想对付达莉亚 没有比他更好的 |
[07:12] | against someone like Dahlia. | 同盟了 |
[07:18] | Klaus wants Hope safe just as much as you want your freedom. | 克劳斯希望霍普安全和你对自由的渴望一样 |
[07:22] | We need to work together. | 我们必须同心协力 |
[07:23] | Oh, how can you defend him? | 你怎么能为他说话 |
[07:26] | I was abducted by Dahlia, | 我被达莉亚带走 |
[07:28] | spent years under her control, | 在她的控制下活了这么多年 |
[07:29] | and yet he acts as if I am the enemy. | 但他却把我当敌人 |
[07:31] | I have given you all every reason to trust me, | 我从没做过让你们觉得我不可信任的事 |
[07:36] | and still Klaus rejects me. | 但克劳斯却并不信任我 |
[07:39] | In all honesty… | 说实话 |
[07:43] | I cannot understand why you would continue to trust him. | 我很不理解你为什么还能信任他 |
[07:52] | You and Elijah have a choice. | 你和以利亚必须选择 |
[07:55] | From now on, it’s either Klaus or me. | 从现在起 要么跟我要么跟克劳斯 |
[08:14] | You do understand there is no time. | 你知道我们已经没时间了吧 |
[08:19] | Niklaus, if Mikael’s ashes | 尼克劳斯 迈克尔的骨灰 |
[08:21] | are the key to ending Dahlia, | 是阻止达莉亚的关键 |
[08:22] | then surely you must see the need to share their whereabouts. | 你应该明白需要告诉我们骨灰在哪儿 |
[08:24] | I see nothing of the sort. | 我怎么没觉得呢 |
[08:27] | It is no secret | 大家都知道 |
[08:28] | that you often strategize while painting. | 你画画的时候是在制定战略 |
[08:31] | I assume you have a plan, Nik. | 我想你一定有计划了吧 尼克 |
[08:32] | You ask that I share my strategies | 你要我告诉你我的战略 |
[08:34] | so you can run straight to Freya | 然后你就直接去告诉弗雷娅 |
[08:36] | and bring her into the circle of trust. | 让她也知情 |
[08:37] | I think not. | 还是算了 |
[08:39] | It is too dangerous for you, brother. | 这太危险了 弟弟 |
[08:40] | You cannot do this alone. | 你不能独自承担 |
[08:41] | And whom should I trust to protect Hope? | 那我应该信任谁来保护霍普 |
[08:44] | Our newfound sister with duplicitous motives of her own? | 我们久别重逢心怀鬼胎的姐姐吗 |
[08:48] | Hayley, whose allegiance to her husband grows stronger by the day, | 对丈夫日渐忠诚的海莉 |
[08:51] | or how about Jackson, | 还是杰克逊 |
[08:52] | the self-declared king of the wolves? | 那个自私自利的狼王 |
[08:54] | You need only trust me. | 你只需要信任我 |
[08:55] | I would love to, Elijah. | 我很想信任你 以利亚 |
[08:57] | Now more than ever, I need my brother, | 尤其是现在 我需要我哥哥 |
[08:58] | my closest ally, by blood… | 我最亲密的同盟 我的血亲 |
[09:03] | But you have not been the same | 但自从母亲侵入了你的头脑 |
[09:04] | since mother got inside your head. | 你就一直有点不对劲 |
[09:07] | Your judgment is not what it was. | 你的判断不如从前了 |
[09:08] | You are not what you were. | 你变了 |
[09:10] | The Elijah I know would never have clung | 我认识的以利亚绝不会 |
[09:12] | so desperately to the word of a duplicitous stranger, | 这么坚持听信一个只告诉他他想听的话的 |
[09:16] | telling him what he wants to hear. | 心怀鬼胎的陌生人 |
[09:17] | Freya is our blood, brother. | 弗雷娅也是我们的血亲 弟弟 |
[09:19] | She also has every reason to want Dahlia’s demise. | 而且她也有充分理由希望达莉亚死 |
[09:22] | We have no cause to distrust her. | 我们没理由不信任她 |
[09:23] | Which is a far cry from being trustworthy. | 但这和值得信任的距离更远 |
[09:27] | She vanquished Finn, yes, | 她征服了芬恩 没错 |
[09:29] | but only after she herself resurrected him, | 但之后又是她复活了他 |
[09:31] | and though lauded for saving Rebekah from Eva Sinclair, | 虽然她是从伊娃·辛克莱那救了丽贝卡 |
[09:33] | how do we know she didn’t have a hand | 但我们又怎么能知道 |
[09:34] | in waking that demon in the first place? | 唤醒了那个魔鬼不是她干的好事呢 |
[09:36] | Niklaus, if we cannot trust one another, | 尼克劳斯 如果我们不能相互信任 |
[09:39] | we can’t work together. | 就没法合作 |
[09:44] | No. We cannot. | 确实 我们没法合作了 |
[09:57] | Aiden. | 艾登 |
[09:59] | To what do I owe this visit? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[10:01] | I just wanted to tell you that Hayley, Jackson, | 我只是想来告诉你海莉 杰克逊 |
[10:04] | and Hope are at Marcel’s jazz club, | 还有霍普都在马塞尔的爵士俱乐部 |
[10:06] | and they’re safe there, very well protected. | 而且他们很安全 保护十分周到 |
[10:10] | Well, you can hardly be my eyes and ears there | 但你站在我面前的时候不就没法 |
[10:13] | if you’re standing before me. | 帮我监视他们了吗 |
[10:17] | Why are you here? | 你来干什么 |
[10:19] | Uh, for this. | 来找这个 |
[10:22] | Hayley said she left it here yesterday. | 海莉说她昨天落在这儿了 |
[10:23] | I guess it’s Hope’s favorite. | 我想这是霍普的最爱吧 |
[10:34] | Your loyalty is refreshing. | 你的忠诚真令人感动 |
[10:41] | However… | 但是 |
[10:44] | Your life will be worth less | 如果让我发现你 |
[10:46] | than the velveteen on this little rabbit | 辜负了我的信任 你的命 |
[10:49] | if I find my faith in you has been misplaced. | 会连这小兔子上的绒毛都不如 |
[10:54] | Understood? | 明白了吗 |
[10:58] | Klaus doesn’t suspect a thing. | 克劳斯没有怀疑 |
[11:00] | Oh, right. Yes, I’m sure that | 是吗 我信了 我相信 |
[11:02] | Klaus “Color me paranoid” Mikaelson | 以多疑出名的克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[11:04] | totally fell for your whole | 完全相信了你那个 |
[11:05] | “I came across the river for Hope’s bunny” ruse. | 我是来为霍普取小兔子的完美谎言 |
[11:07] | Look. These manacles are spelled | 这些镣铐被施了魔咒 |
[11:09] | to neutralize witch power, right? | 可以使巫师的咒语失效对吗 |
[11:11] | So, Davina, if you could transfer the magic from these | 达维娜 那你能不能把这个魔法 |
[11:13] | onto something smaller, just think about it. | 转移到更小的东西上 想想看 |
[11:15] | If the baby can’t give off magic, | 如果孩子不能显示出魔力 |
[11:17] | then Dahlia won’t be able to track her. | 达莉亚就找不到她了 |
[11:19] | I could try, but what difference does it make? | 我可以试试 但有什么区别吗 |
[11:21] | I thought the baby was already safe. | 孩子不是已经安全了吗 |
[11:23] | Jackson and Hayley are getting ready to run. | 杰克逊和海莉正在打算逃跑呢 |
[11:28] | Good for them. | 很好 |
[11:32] | If Kol had asked me to run before he got hexed, | 如果科尔在被施咒前能要我跟他一起逃 |
[11:36] | well, he wouldn’t have had to ask me twice. | 我绝对会立刻答应 |
[11:43] | Ok. Let’s say I do this. | 就算我答应 |
[11:48] | Aren’t we forgetting one really important thing? | 是不是还忘记了件很重要的事 |
[11:53] | If Klaus finds out what you did– | 如果让克劳斯发现你们 |
[11:54] | Let me worry about that. | 这事我会处理 |
[12:23] | They’re Dahlia’s. | 是达莉亚的 |
[12:25] | She knows we’re here. | 她知道我们在这里了 |
[12:39] | “Tadadi.” | [咒语] |
[12:42] | “Tadadi.” | [咒语] |
[12:45] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[12:54] | I need you to go get help now. Go, go! | 你得去求救 快去 |
[13:24] | So that’s it? | 所以就这样 |
[13:25] | I’m to choose between the brother | 我要在那个我认识了 |
[13:27] | I’ve known a thousand years | 一千年的哥哥和我一直 |
[13:28] | and the sister I’ve always wanted, | 想要的姐姐之间做出选择 |
[13:30] | and of course, Nik doesn’t exactly make it easy | 而且当然了 尼克也没有让我能轻易选择 |
[13:32] | with his ruddy painting. | 他正画着他的大作 |
[13:34] | It’s like he’s just fiddling away while Rome burns. | 他只是冷酷无情而已 |
[13:37] | Klaus is at his best when there’s an enemy he needs to take down. | 克劳斯在面对敌人之时最为强大 |
[13:40] | I guarantee he’s got a plan. | 他肯定有自己的计划 |
[13:42] | And what if that plan doesn’t bear fruit | 万一他的计划在明天日落之前 |
[13:44] | before nightfall tomorrow? | 无法奏效呢 |
[13:46] | We’ve been through worse, all right? | 更糟的情况我们都过来了 不是吗 |
[13:47] | We’ll get through this. | 我们能度过这一关 |
[13:51] | I wish I could just ship him off | 真想把他丢到船上 |
[13:52] | to bloody Sardinia or somewhere | 送去撒丁岛或其他什么鬼地方 |
[13:55] | with his paints and his wine cellar | 带上他的画和酒 |
[13:56] | until this all blows over. | 直到一切平息下来 |
[13:59] | So what’s the alternative? | 还有别的方法吗 |
[14:00] | We can’t go up against him, | 我们不能反抗他 |
[14:01] | we got no way to put him down. | 也没这个能力打倒他 |
[14:03] | No. | 确实 |
[14:05] | Instead, here we are, | 我们现在只能 |
[14:08] | gearing up for the fight of our lives, | 全力准备这一场恶战 |
[14:10] | and all anyone can worry about is his next move. | 担心的却是他的下一步行动 |
[14:23] | I had a feeling I would be seeing you. | 我就知道你会来 |
[14:27] | I understand you built a marker for father. | 我知道你想给父亲做个标识 |
[14:32] | I wish to contribute this. | 这个送给你 |
[14:41] | How did you– | 你怎么… |
[14:41] | Niklaus stole it from Mikael long ago. | 很久以前尼克劳斯从迈克尔那儿偷来的 |
[14:44] | He would use it to carve these tiny, little wooden figurines | 他会刻些木雕小玩意儿 |
[14:48] | for Rebekah and myself. | 送给我和丽贝卡 |
[14:51] | Like your own, his was not a happy childhood. | 和你一样 他的童年也不幸福 |
[14:54] | Art was something of a sanctuary for Niklaus | 艺术能让他寄托慰藉 |
[14:57] | and remains so to this day. | 至今如此 |
[14:59] | Do you tell me this so I might sympathize with him | 你告诉我这些 是想让我同情他吗 |
[15:01] | As you do incessantly? | 如你一贯那样 |
[15:05] | I assume Rebekah gave you my ultimatum. | 丽贝卡应该已经替我下了最后通牒 |
[15:07] | I don’t accept ultimatums, | 我不接受最后通牒 |
[15:09] | Nor will I make a choice between yourself and Niklaus. | 也不会在你和尼克劳斯之间做选择 |
[15:13] | I will not trust my freedom to an alliance with Klaus, | 我不会把我的自由交付给克劳斯 |
[15:17] | which means you will fight Dahlia alone, | 你们自己去和达莉亚斗吧 |
[15:20] | and you will lose. | 你们赢不了 |
[15:21] | You came to us, tired of running, | 你来找我们 厌倦了逃亡 |
[15:24] | desperate to be free, | 极度渴望自由 |
[15:26] | and searching for the kind of strength | 寻求那种力量 |
[15:27] | that can only come from family. | 只能来源于家人的力量 |
[15:29] | Now with or without you, | 不管有没有你 |
[15:31] | Klaus and I will defeat Dahlia, | 我和克劳斯将打败达莉亚 |
[15:33] | and I would prefer you to be by our side. | 但我希望你能站在我们这边 |
[15:35] | You would ask me to stay and watch | 你让我留下来亲眼见证 |
[15:37] | as we all become Dahlia’s chattel. | 所有人沦为达莉亚的奴隶吗 |
[15:39] | Stay… | 留下来 |
[15:43] | and we defeat Dahlia together. | 我们一起打败达莉亚 |
[15:46] | Or you may leave | 或者你也可以离开 |
[15:47] | and consign yourself to a life of solitude. | 将自己的一生托诸独孤 |
[15:50] | My sister, is there really any choice? | 姐姐 真的有选择的余地吗 |
[15:57] | Swear to me that you will not allow | 向我发誓 你绝不会 |
[15:59] | Klaus to be our undoing. | 让克劳斯毁了一切 |
[16:10] | Bad time? | 不开心吗 |
[16:12] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[16:14] | Ah, yes. | 是的 |
[16:15] | As I’ve recently proved disagreeable, | 我最近好像挺惹人厌的 |
[16:16] | I assume Elijah asked you here | 我想是以利亚让你来的吧 |
[16:18] | to play therapist to the savage beast. | 来给野蛮人做心理治疗 |
[16:20] | Actually, I was just gonna say | 事实上我想说的是 |
[16:21] | you look like you could use some fresh air. | 你看上去需要透透气 |
[16:24] | Maybe we could go for a walk. | 不如我们出去走走 |
[16:25] | You could spend, I don’t know, 5 seconds | 花五分钟的时间 |
[16:27] | not obsessing about who not to trust | 不去纠结该信任谁 |
[16:29] | and who you’re gonna murder next. | 下一个该杀谁这些问题 |
[16:31] | I quite enjoy my obsessions. | 我挺享受这些困扰的 |
[16:33] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你的提议 |
[16:35] | Fear not. I shall tell Elijah you came as asked, | 别担心 我会告诉以利亚你来过了 |
[16:37] | and you may leave assured your duty is fulfilled. | 确信任务完成之后才离开的 |
[16:42] | Klaus… | 克劳斯 |
[16:46] | Talk to me | 跟我聊聊 |
[16:48] | And not because Elijah sent me. | 这次不是因为以利亚 |
[16:57] | It’s ok, baby girl. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[17:08] | What a beauty. | 真是个美人 |
[17:10] | Hello, my child. | 你好 我的孩子 |
[17:14] | I… | 我 |
[17:19] | I was hoping for a more intimate chat, | 本来还想和她更亲近一些 |
[17:21] | though I sense by entering | 可一进来我就发现了 |
[17:24] | you would have me at a considerable disadvantage. | 你会让我处于极其劣势 |
[17:26] | Why don’t you come on in? | 你怎么不进来 |
[17:27] | I’d love to show you some hybrid hospitality. | 我很乐意向你展示混血儿的热情好客 |
[17:30] | I only wanted to see the little one | 我只是想看看小家伙 |
[17:32] | who has been promised to me. | 她已经是属于我的了 |
[17:34] | Won’t be long now. | 不会太久了 |
[17:36] | Surely you’ve noticed the spell protecting you | 你一定也发现保护你的咒语 |
[17:38] | is growing weaker. | 越来越弱了 |
[17:39] | If you lay a finger on her, | 你敢动她一根手指 |
[17:41] | I swear I will make you suffer in ways | 我发誓会让你痛不欲生 |
[17:43] | even your evil mind can’t imagine. | 任你如何邪恶都无法想象 |
[17:47] | Hayley, is it? | 你叫海莉是吧 |
[17:49] | I have no quarrel with you. | 我不跟你吵 |
[17:50] | Esther made this bargain long ago. | 埃丝特以前跟我做过交易 |
[17:52] | It’s most unfortunate that you’ve been dragged into it. | 很遗憾你是被无辜牵连的 |
[17:55] | You talk like you don’t have a choice. | 说的好像你别无选择 |
[17:57] | But this is your doing. | 但这一切都是你造成的 |
[17:58] | When I give my word, I keep it, | 我说过的话 向来算数 |
[18:00] | And I expect others to do the same. | 我也希望别人能说话算话 |
[18:03] | Esther and I made a bargain a long time ago, | 很久以前我和埃丝特做过交易 |
[18:06] | and so, you see, that child is rightfully mine. | 所以按理来说这孩子是我的 |
[18:10] | The only question that you need ask | 你需要问的只是 |
[18:12] | is would you deny me, | 是否要反抗我 |
[18:13] | knowing that it would mean your death? | 明知反抗即为死亡 |
[18:15] | You’re not taking her. | 我不会让你带走她 |
[18:18] | You’re frightened for your child. | 你在为你的孩子担心 |
[18:22] | I can assure you anything that Freya | 我能跟你保证弗雷娅说的 |
[18:24] | may have told you about our life together, | 关于我和她的一切 |
[18:26] | Well, she always had a flair for the dramatic. | 她总是喜欢说得很夸张 |
[18:28] | Well, it seems to run in the family. | 这似乎是家族特性 |
[18:31] | Well, then of course, | 当然 |
[18:32] | most of my troubles with Freya stemmed from the fact | 我和弗雷娅之间的矛盾 |
[18:35] | that I came for her so late in life. | 大多因为我太晚将她带走 |
[18:39] | She had such a strong memory of the family | 她对原来的家人已经有了 |
[18:41] | that I took her from, | 强烈的记忆 |
[18:42] | But Hope is still young. | 但霍普还小 |
[18:47] | She won’t cling to the memory of you | 她不会抓着你的回忆不放 |
[18:49] | or cry for you in her sleep. | 也不会在睡梦中哭着找你 |
[18:52] | You can take comfort in the fact | 你能由此感到安慰 |
[18:54] | that for her it will be as if you never existed. | 因为对她来说 你从来没有存在过 |
[18:58] | Come closer. | 再敢靠近 |
[18:59] | Let’s see how a witch with no magic does against me. | 我们看看没有巫术你能拿我怎样 |
[19:04] | Well…you’ve upset the child. | 你吓到孩子了 |
[19:11] | Pity. | 可惜了 |
[19:12] | You ought not to waste your last hours with her this way. | 不该这样浪费和她的最后时光 |
[19:16] | You should spend your time saying your farewells. | 你应该好好道别的 |
[19:19] | Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon. | 明日黄昏很快就会到来 |
[19:25] | Good-bye for now, little one. | 小家伙 我们一会儿见 |
[19:37] | Have you ever thought about | 你有想过 |
[19:37] | how hard this must have been for Freya, | 被这样一个女人养大 |
[19:39] | being raised by this woman? | 弗雷娅得有多难受吗 |
[19:41] | I mean, you of all people should at least | 你们至少应该 |
[19:43] | have some compassion for that. | 更同情她 |
[19:44] | Yes, yes, poor Freya, but that’s my point exactly. | 是 弗雷娅是可怜 但这正是我要说的 |
[19:48] | I of all people know whether the parent raising you | 我最清楚 不管父母是否养育了你 |
[19:50] | loves you or loathes you, they still form who you are. | 是否爱你 憎恶你 他们还是造就了你的为人 |
[19:54] | After all this time, am I not Mikael’s son, | 我始终不都是迈克尔的儿子吗 |
[19:57] | and therefore, | 因此 |
[19:58] | is Freya not just as dangerous as Dahlia herself? | 弗雷娅不也跟达莉亚一样危险吗 |
[20:01] | We’ve been talking for 20 minutes, | 我们谈了二十分钟了 |
[20:03] | and that’s the first time you brought up Mikael. | 这是你第一次提起迈克尔 |
[20:04] | I see no reason to dwell on the deceased. | 已故之人 不提也罢 |
[20:07] | You made an alliance with him, | 你跟他结盟了 |
[20:08] | you fought beside him, | 你们携手抗敌 |
[20:09] | and then you killed him. | 然后你杀了他 |
[20:11] | Yes, for the second time. | 对 这是第二回杀死他了 |
[20:13] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[20:14] | You don’t have any feelings about that? | 你对此没有感觉吗 |
[20:16] | My only feeling is a lingering sense of annoyance | 我唯一的感觉就是 他第一次没死透 |
[20:20] | that he didn’t stay dead the first time. | 一直都挺让我恼火的 |
[20:22] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[20:23] | Mikael raised you. | 迈克尔养育了你 |
[20:24] | And I ended him… | 我结束了他的生命… |
[20:30] | After the first good day we ever had together. | 就在我们第一次共度了美好时光之后 |
[20:33] | We actually made quite a team, | 我们还真是不错的搭档 |
[20:34] | and just when it looked as though we might for once be allies, | 第一次感觉我们可能成为不错的盟友 |
[20:39] | I drove a stake through his heart. | 我将木桩插入了他的心脏 |
[20:45] | Because he said he loved Freya? | 因为他说他爱弗雷娅吗 |
[20:48] | Or maybe it’s just what I do– | 也许只是我本性如此… |
[20:53] | Kill my enemies, sometimes my friends. | 灭掉敌人 有时也会杀死朋友 |
[20:56] | This may come as a surprise to you, Camille, | 也许这会让你有些惊讶 卡米尔 |
[20:59] | But I’m not a terribly good person. | 但我绝非善类 |
[21:05] | So after I realized that I was spending, | 当我意识到自己花了三个小时 |
[21:06] | like, 3 hours a day on reddit, | 泡在掘客网[社交新闻网站]上之后 |
[21:07] | I just thought, “This stupid, you know? | 我就想 “这太二了 |
[21:09] | I’m just gonna start reading the times-picayune,” | 我还是看皮卡尤恩日报吧” |
[21:10] | I mean, even though it is, like, | 即便一家报纸 |
[21:11] | the weirdest name ever for a newspaper. It’s– | 竟然叫这么奇怪的名字… |
[21:13] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[21:16] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:24] | Oh, no. | 天 不是吧 |
[21:26] | What are you gonna do? | 你要打算干什么 |
[21:27] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[21:29] | I am who I am, OK? | 我不能改变本性 懂吗 |
[21:30] | Loyalty is in my DNA, | 我本性忠诚 |
[21:31] | but I can’t live with myself if I’m spying for Klaus | 我不能继续为克劳斯当卧底 |
[21:34] | because I’m not cut out to be a double agent, | 因为我不是当间谍的料 |
[21:36] | so I’m gonna tell Jackson everything. | 所以我要向杰克逊坦白一切 |
[21:38] | What? Because it’s so much better | 什么 因为死于杰克逊之手 |
[21:39] | to be killed by Jackson than Klaus? | 要好过死于克劳斯之手吗 |
[21:41] | And even if he doesn’t kill you, then what? | 即便他不杀你 然后呢 |
[21:44] | Then meet me in two hours. | 然后我们两小时后见 |
[21:45] | Let’s get out of here and finally start our life together. | 离开这里 开始我们俩的生活 |
[21:51] | You really want to just… | 你真的想… |
[21:53] | Go…with me? | 跟我远走高飞吗 |
[21:55] | Like I said, I am who I am. | 像我说的 我改变不了本性 |
[21:57] | I’m a pack guy, and you are my pack now. | 我是重视家族的人 你就是我的家人 |
[22:02] | Uh, leave? OK. Yeah. | 离开 好吧 |
[22:05] | I mean– I’m finally pronouncing all the street names right, | 我才终于把这里的街名都念对了 |
[22:09] | and I know I–I did die here and all, | 我知道我死在这里 |
[22:11] | but, well, this was the first place I ever felt like myself. | 但这里是我第一次感觉可以做自己的地方 |
[22:14] | I know this is all really fast, | 我知道这一切发生得太快了 |
[22:18] | but if you want this, | 但如果你想跟我在一起 |
[22:21] | I’ll see you in two hours. | 我们两小时后见 |
[22:40] | Yes. | 好 |
[22:42] | I’ll be there. | 我跟你走 |
[22:44] | Of course, I’ll be there. | 我一定会过去找你 |
[22:45] | OK. | 好 |
[22:57] | Good. | 好 |
[23:03] | Hey, Aiden. | 艾登 |
[23:07] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[23:28] | Hold it. It’s just me. | 别慌 是我 |
[23:30] | I–I come in peace. | 我并无恶意 |
[23:32] | You should know better than to sneak up on me. | 你知道不应该鬼鬼祟祟地接近我 |
[23:36] | I wasn’t sneaking. | 我没鬼鬼祟祟 |
[23:37] | Just haven’t talked to you in a while. | 只是很久没跟你谈谈了 |
[23:41] | What do you want, Marcel? | 你找我干什么 马塞尔 |
[23:43] | Look. I know you been going through a hard time, | 我知道这段时间你过得很艰难 |
[23:45] | holed up in here ever since Kol died, | 从科尔死了之后 就窝在这里 |
[23:47] | trying to bring him back. | 试图复活他 |
[23:49] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[23:50] | You hated him anyway. | 反正你恨他 |
[23:52] | I didn’t hate him. | 我不恨他 |
[23:53] | I just didn’t much like him, | 我只是不太喜欢他 |
[23:55] | and to be honest, I really didn’t like him for you. | 说实话 我不喜欢你跟他在一起 |
[23:58] | You know, I can be a little protective. | 我有些过分保护你 |
[24:00] | Yeah. | 是 |
[24:01] | Understatement of the year. | 这么说也未必轻描淡写了 |
[24:05] | You know, even though I appreciate you saving me from Eva… | 尽管我很感激你从伊娃手上救了我… |
[24:12] | You never once bothered to ask me | 但你从没问过我 科尔死后 |
[24:14] | how I felt after Kol died. | 我有何感受 |
[24:18] | And even after all the crazy things that I’ve been through, | 尽管我经历了这么多可怕的事情 |
[24:21] | that was the worst. | 但那件才是最虐心的 |
[24:23] | That’s when I needed you most. | 那时才是我最需要你的时候 |
[24:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:30] | I’m truly sorry that I wasn’t there for you, | 我很抱歉我那时没陪着你 |
[24:34] | but we have a problem–Klaus. | 但我们有个麻烦 克劳斯 |
[24:37] | What else is new? | 这还用说吗 |
[24:40] | Kol told me that you guys were working | 科尔告诉我你们在研究 |
[24:41] | on a weapon to use against him. | 一件可以对抗他的武器 |
[24:43] | Rebekah heard that it was a dagger, | 丽贝卡说是一把匕首 |
[24:45] | one that would work even on Klaus. | 一把可以制服克劳斯的匕首 |
[24:47] | I need to know if you finished it. | 我想知道你们是否完成了 |
[24:49] | And what if we did? | 若是完成了呢 |
[24:50] | Look, D, nobody in this city is safe | 小达 女巫达莉亚的出现 |
[24:52] | with this witch Dahlia coming around. | 使全城都不再安全 |
[24:54] | Now Klaus is off the rails, | 现在克劳斯发狂了 |
[24:56] | and he won’t trust anyone, | 他不相信任何人 |
[24:57] | and he won’t share the one weapon | 也不愿意将唯一能够 |
[24:58] | that will take down this witch. | 打倒女巫的武器共享出来 |
[25:01] | If things go south, | 如果出了岔子 |
[25:02] | that dagger might come in handy. | 那把匕首也许能派上用场 |
[25:04] | Kol gave me that dagger for my protection. | 科尔给我那把刀用来保护自己 |
[25:08] | I’ll be the one who decides if it gets used. | 使不使用这把匕首由我决定 |
[25:12] | Now I have to get back to work. | 我要继续工作了 |
[25:20] | Your transparent attempts to therapize me failed, brother. | 你想要心理疗愈我的算盘打不响了 哥哥 |
[25:24] | I suggest you allow me to make my way home in peace. | 我建议你还是乖乖让我回家吧 |
[25:27] | Enough with the games, Niklaus. | 别再玩花样了 尼克劳斯 |
[25:28] | Now is not the time. | 现在不是时候 |
[25:30] | Must I beseech you to stand with us? | 非得要我求你跟我们并肩作战吗 |
[25:32] | If by “us” you mean you and Freya, | 如果你是指你和弗雷娅是一条战线 |
[25:35] | then I will not be standing with you. | 那我不会跟你们并肩作战的 |
[25:37] | She is the best chance we have to save your child. | 有了她 我们才能救你的孩子 |
[25:39] | Yes, Elijah, my child, | 是 以利亚 是我的孩子 |
[25:42] | which is why, although she feigns innocence, | 因此 虽然她装无辜装得很像 |
[25:43] | I can’t help but recall it was Freya | 但我还是不禁想起 是弗雷娅 |
[25:45] | who led our lunatic brother Finn to the safe house, | 把我们的疯子兄弟芬恩引到了安全屋 |
[25:48] | where he would have done god knows what | 要不是你出手阻拦 天知道 |
[25:49] | if you had not intervened. | 他会做出什么丧心病狂的事 |
[25:50] | I was a breath away from taking your life. | 我差一点就杀死了你 |
[25:53] | Just a few short years ago when you broke your curse, | 就在几年前你打破诅咒时 |
[25:56] | I held your beating heart in my hand. | 我手里握着你跳动的心脏 |
[25:59] | Do you recall that, Niklaus? | 你记得吗 尼克劳斯 |
[26:00] | And yet here we are still alive, still family. | 而现在我们都还活着 还是一家人 |
[26:04] | Now we need her, Niklaus. | 现在我们需要她 尼克劳斯 |
[26:05] | Freya is our family. | 弗雷娅是我们的家人 |
[26:07] | If you cannot see the greater picture here– | 如果你看不到大前景 |
[26:08] | You see only around the next curve in the road. | 你只看到了路上下一个转弯口 |
[26:11] | I am looking from above. | 而我是从上往下看的 |
[26:13] | Freya gave herself away | 弗雷娅在抱怨 |
[26:15] | when she complained of our single weapon to kill Dahlia. | 我们唯一能杀死达莉亚的武器时 暴露了自己 |
[26:20] | Now I know there is a way to defeat | 现在我知道一个没有她 |
[26:22] | our hated enemy without her. | 也能打败我们敌人的办法 |
[26:24] | So enlighten me, | 告诉我 |
[26:25] | and I will do everything in my power to help you. | 我会竭尽所能帮助你 |
[26:27] | Forsake Freya, and I will let you in. | 放弃弗雷娅 我就算上你 |
[26:29] | Niklaus, this is insane. | 尼克劳斯 这太疯狂了 |
[26:31] | Hope is also my family. | 霍普也是我的家人 |
[26:33] | Now if you continue to walk this path, | 如果你还要继续这么走下去 |
[26:34] | you will lead her towards harm. | 你会害她受到伤害 |
[26:37] | And do not fail to understand me when I say this to you. | 当我和你这么说时 请别误解我 |
[26:40] | I will do whatever it takes to prevent this. | 我会不惜一切代价避免此事 |
[26:44] | So will I. | 我也是 |
[26:47] | So the choice remains yours, brother– | 所以选择权还是在你手里 哥哥 |
[26:50] | Freya or me. | 弗雷娅还是我 |
[27:07] | Yeah. So Davina says Hope shouldn’t be able | 对 达维娜说霍普戴着这个 |
[27:09] | to do any magic if she’s wearing that | 应该就不能施魔法了 |
[27:12] | And–to tell you good luck. | 还要跟你说 祝你好运 |
[27:15] | You did good, Aiden. | 你做得很好 艾登 |
[27:16] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:18] | Wait. There’s, uh, something, I need to, um– | 等下 有件事我得… |
[27:22] | Look, | 听我说 |
[27:23] | the reason you didn’t get out of the compound last night | 你昨晚没能离开营地 |
[27:26] | was because of me. | 是因为我 |
[27:27] | You can’t control traffic, buddy. | 你控制不了交通问题 老兄 |
[27:28] | No. I–I did it on purpose | 不 我是故意的 |
[27:33] | for Klaus. | 为克劳斯 |
[27:36] | He sucked me in. | 他让我加入 |
[27:37] | He appealed to my stupid ego, | 唤出了我愚蠢的自负 |
[27:38] | told me everything that I wanted to hear. | 跟我说了我想听的一切 |
[27:40] | Ok. Last night, he wanted me to watch you guys. | 好吧 昨晚他让我看着你们 |
[27:42] | Jax, if I had let you escape, | 杰克逊 如果我让你们逃走 |
[27:44] | he would have killed me– | 他会杀了我的 |
[27:51] | I guess I deserved that. | 我想我是活该 |
[27:52] | This thing that Klaus said that you wanted to hear, | 克劳斯跟你说的 你想听的 |
[27:54] | what was it? | 是什么 |
[27:56] | He told me I made a good alpha. | 他跟我说我会是个好首领 |
[28:00] | What a joke, right? | 多么可笑 是吗 |
[28:02] | An alpha would never turn on his pack. | 首领永远不会背叛族群 |
[28:09] | Neither did you in the end. | 你最后也没有 |
[28:14] | All I know is that today you risked your life | 我只知道 今天你为海莉和霍普 |
[28:18] | for Hayley and for Hope, | 不顾自己的生命安危 |
[28:22] | so you have to take my forgiveness. | 所以你得接受我的原谅 |
[28:23] | I don’t deserve to be a part of the pack, | 我不配继续留在族群里 |
[28:26] | so I’m leaving. | 所以我要离开 |
[28:29] | Uh, yeah. Josh and I are getting out of here. | 是的 乔什和我准备离开这里 |
[28:34] | All right. If you need to take some time like I did, | 好 如果你需要和我一样需要时间 |
[28:37] | do it, | 那就去吧 |
[28:38] | but you’ll always be a part of this pack, ok? | 但你永远都是族群的一员 明白吗 |
[28:40] | I’m not ready to lose you yet. | 我还没准备好失去你呢 |
[28:43] | Jackson, uh… | 杰克逊 |
[28:46] | Just take care of yourself, | 照顾好自己 |
[28:49] | you know, and watch your back with Klaus. | 还要小心克劳斯 |
[28:53] | Come here, you idiot. | 过来 你这个傻瓜 |
[29:10] | Of course I tried to call you, Elijah, | 当然 我试图打电话给你 以利亚 |
[29:12] | but since Dahlia was able to take down | 但是 达莉亚能够同时解决 |
[29:13] | both Klaus and Mikael, | 克劳斯和迈克尔 |
[29:15] | I am guessing that a cell phone tower was a piece of cake. | 我想手机信号塔也是轻而易举的 |
[29:17] | And where were the wolves who stood guard? | 站岗的狼人呢 |
[29:18] | Getting their asses handed to them | 应付达莉亚制造的麻烦 |
[29:20] | by Dahlia just like Klaus did. | 和克劳斯一样 |
[29:22] | That’s it. You’re coming with me to the compound. | 就这样 你跟我去营地 |
[29:24] | Where Dahlia sent Josephine this morning. | 今早达莉亚派约瑟芬去的地方 |
[29:27] | No way. We’d be sitting ducks just like we will be here | 不行 我们会成为很容易被攻击的目标 |
[29:29] | as soon as that spell breaks, | 一旦咒语被打破 这里也不安全 |
[29:33] | which is why we have to go. | 所以我们得离开 |
[29:35] | Jackson is out getting supplies, | 杰克逊出去拿补给了 |
[29:37] | and then we’re taking the wolves, | 然后我们要带着狼群 |
[29:38] | and we’re headed to the bayou. | 去河口 |
[29:39] | The swamp, so my child can be protected | 湿地 这样我的孩子会受到 |
[29:41] | by the very wolves Dahlia so easily defeated? | 能被达莉亚轻易打败的狼人的保护 |
[29:44] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[29:45] | You know, I am so over taking advice from you, Klaus. | 我受够了听你的话 克劳斯 |
[29:49] | All it has done so far is put Hope in danger. | 目前为止 只是让霍普身陷危险 |
[29:51] | From now on, I am gonna do what I want to do. | 从现在开始 我想做什么就做什么 |
[29:54] | We’re leaving. | 我们要离开 |
[29:56] | You’re not going anywhere unless I tell you to. | 除非我同意 否则你哪也不能去 |
[29:58] | I am not your prisoner, Klaus. | 我不是你的囚犯 克劳斯 |
[30:00] | Both of you, please. | 你们俩 拜托 |
[30:02] | We’re playing into Dahlia’s hands. | 我们正中达莉亚的圈套 |
[30:03] | Not doing as I say plays into her hands. | 不按我说的做 才会落入她的圈套 |
[30:07] | While you two have been kowtowing to Freya | 你们俩一直向弗雷娅低三下四 |
[30:09] | and devising ways to flee with your tail between your legs, | 制定出夹着尾巴逃走的计划 |
[30:12] | I’ve been forging a new path. | 我却开创出一条新路 |
[30:14] | I know what Freya was planning, | 我知道弗雷娅在计划着什么 |
[30:17] | and I know how to kill Dahlia. | 我知道如何杀死达莉亚 |
[30:39] | Too bad. | 太可惜 |
[30:40] | They were almost as young and beautiful as you. | 它们几乎和你一样年轻美貌 |
[30:44] | – What are you– – Hello, Aiden, sweet boy. | -你在… -你好 艾登 亲爱的 |
[30:47] | We should get started. | 我们应该动手了 |
[30:53] | Don’t fear. This will be over quickly. | 别害怕 这很快就会结束的 |
[30:59] | You are what is known as a tipping point | 你是出名的引爆点 |
[31:02] | to set Mikaelson against Mikaelson. | 可以让迈克尔森对抗迈克尔森 |
[31:10] | It is true you are a minor player, | 的确 你是微不足道的 |
[31:12] | though it only takes one match | 不过 只需要一根火柴 |
[31:13] | to burn down acres of forest. | 就能烧光数英亩森林 |
[31:15] | In my plan to divide and conquer, | 在我的分而治之计划中 |
[31:17] | you are the perfect kindling. | 你是完美的引火物 |
[31:24] | Why are you doing this to me? | 你为什么这么对我 |
[31:26] | Because… | 因为 |
[31:32] | I need to make it look convincing. | 我要让这看起来很有说服力 |
[32:03] | I promise we’ll move somewhere cool | 我发誓 我们会搬到很棒的地方 |
[32:05] | so you’ll want to come visit. | 你会想来看望我们 |
[32:07] | Any preferences, like, uh, Berlin, Rio, Joberg? | 有推荐吗 比如柏林 里约 杰士伯 |
[32:10] | You know I’d go anywhere to see you. | 你知道为了看你 我会去任何地方 |
[32:14] | You know, I–I hate to leave right after Kol and all. | 我不想在发生科尔这些事情之后这么快离开 |
[32:18] | I feel like a jerk. | 感觉自己很混蛋 |
[32:19] | No. I–I’m glad for you guys. | 不 我为你们高兴 |
[32:22] | Really, I am. | 真的 |
[32:23] | I–it’d be too depressing | 如果我们中有谁 |
[32:25] | if one of us didn’t get a happy ending. | 不能得到幸福 真的会让人特别沮丧 |
[32:32] | What the… | 搞什么 |
[32:36] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:40] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不不不 |
[32:51] | Aiden? | 艾登 |
[32:55] | Aiden! | 艾登 |
[33:16] | Freya objected to us making a single weapon | 弗雷娅反对我们制作唯一的武器 |
[33:18] | because it spoilt her plan. | 因为这会破坏她的计划 |
[33:20] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[33:21] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[33:22] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[33:24] | Oh, my god! | 我的天 |
[33:27] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:29] | Klaus made Aiden spy on us. | 克劳斯让艾登监视我们 |
[33:30] | Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him! | 只不过他把一切都告诉了我 所以你就杀了他 |
[33:35] | You killed him, | 你杀了他 |
[33:36] | one of the wolves sworn to protect our daughter? | 誓死要保护我们女儿的狼人之一 |
[33:48] | So what if I did? | 如果是我杀的呢 |
[33:53] | This is what happens to anyone who dares cross me! | 这就是任何惹我生气的人的下场 |
[33:57] | Just give us the word, Jackson. | 下命令吧 杰克逊 |
[33:58] | Yes! Come and have a go, | 是啊 来试试 |
[34:01] | but you’ll be putting your life on the line | 但你就让自己为了一个自愿背叛你的人 |
[34:02] | for one who was all too willing to betray you. | 而将自己处在危险之中 |
[34:05] | Perhaps this never would have happened | 如果他有一个真正的首领 |
[34:06] | if he’d have had a real alpha. | 这一切也许就不会发生 |
[34:16] | Do you wish to die? | 你想死吗 |
[34:19] | You want to kill me, too, Elijah? | 你也想杀了我吗 以利亚 |
[34:24] | If you come at him, you come at me. | 如果你攻击他 你就是和我作对 |
[34:31] | You lot should make better use of your time. | 你们应该好好利用你们的时间 |
[34:34] | I suggest burying your dead. | 我建议先埋了你们的死者 |
[34:36] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[34:36] | Niklaus, you mentioned a plan. | 尼克劳斯 你提到了计划 |
[34:38] | I recommend you begin. | 我建议你开始执行吧 |
[34:38] | Hayley and Hope are safe for the time being. | 海莉和霍普暂时安全 |
[34:42] | They’re not going anywhere. | 他们哪儿也不会去 |
[34:45] | Shan’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[34:52] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 不敢相信居然发生了这事 |
[34:54] | My brother’s lost his bloody mind. | 我哥哥疯了 |
[34:56] | You really think those wolves are gonna fight to protect Hope now? | 你真觉得那些狼人现在会为了保护霍普而战吗 |
[35:00] | He ruins everything he touches, | 他毁了一切 |
[35:02] | turns everyone against us. | 让所有人与我们为敌 |
[35:05] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[35:11] | We just heard. Is Josh with you? | 我们刚听说了 乔什和你在一起吗 |
[35:14] | No. When Jackson came to get Aiden’s body, | 没 杰克逊来带走艾登的尸体时 |
[35:19] | he just took off. | 他就离开了 |
[35:21] | D. | 小达 |
[35:25] | D, I’m so sorry. | 小达 我很难过 |
[35:39] | I brought something for you. | 我给你带了东西 |
[35:48] | Is that what I think it is? | 这是我想的那个吗 |
[35:51] | The dagger Kol and I made. | 科尔和我做的匕首 |
[35:54] | I want you to use it. | 我想让你用它 |
[35:56] | I want you to put Klaus down. | 我想让你解决克劳斯 |
[36:32] | Nice job today. | 今天你做得很好 |
[36:33] | First Klaus kills Aiden, and then you defend him? | 首先克劳斯杀了艾登 然后你还保护他 |
[36:35] | I was protecting Hope. | 我是在保护霍普 |
[36:36] | Yeah. Well, if that’s true, then what happens now? | 是啊 如果是真的 那现在怎么办 |
[36:39] | Somehow, I don’t think that Klaus is gonna be able to save us. | 不知为什么 我觉得克劳斯没法救我们 |
[36:41] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[36:44] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[36:46] | Well, if you do, then let us leave. | 如果你爱她 那就让我们走 |
[36:48] | If you run to the bayou, I cannot protect you | 如果你们跑去河口 我就不能保护你们 |
[36:51] | from Dahlia or niklaus. | 不受达莉亚或尼克劳斯的伤害 |
[36:53] | We have a way of keeping Hope from doing magic. | 我们有办法不让霍普施展魔法 |
[36:55] | Dahlia won’t be able to track us down. | 达莉亚没办法追踪我们 |
[36:57] | Jackson knows every inch of the bayou. | 杰克逊了解河口每一处 |
[36:59] | He can protect us, and I know that Marcel will help us | 他能保护我们 我知道马塞尔会帮助我们 |
[37:02] | get out of the city. | 离开城市 |
[37:04] | The only thing standing in our way is you. | 唯一阻碍我们的就是你 |
[37:06] | What are you asking me to do? | 你要我怎么办 |
[37:08] | We can’t run from Dahlia | 我们没法逃避达莉亚 |
[37:09] | and hide from Klaus at the same time. | 同时还要躲着克劳斯 |
[37:14] | You want to protect us? | 你想保护我们 |
[37:17] | Buy us some time. | 为我们争取点时间 |
[37:37] | Tell me you didn’t do it. | 告诉我你没这么做 |
[37:40] | Tell me you didn’t kill that sweet boy. | 告诉我 那个可爱的孩子不是你杀的 |
[37:42] | – Camille– – They said you admitted it. | -卡米尔 -他们说你承认了 |
[37:44] | Then why even come here? | 那为什么要来这里 |
[37:46] | To see for yourself, | 要亲眼看看 |
[37:48] | morbid curiosity, | 病态的好奇心 |
[37:50] | a new piece of the puzzle | 一块新的拼图 |
[37:51] | in your long-standing analysis of the immortal bastard? | 加入进对不死混蛋的长期分析中 |
[37:56] | If I tell you who I am, and you refuse to believe me, | 如果我告诉你真实的我 而你拒绝相信 |
[37:59] | then I can hardly be blamed for your disappointment. | 那我就不该因你的失望而被指责 |
[38:02] | I wish I did believe you, | 我希望我相信你 |
[38:04] | and you know what? Maybe you were right, | 你知道吗 也许你是对的 |
[38:06] | maybe about everything, even Freya. | 也许你说的一切都对 甚至是弗雷娅 |
[38:09] | Maybe she’s not what she seems. | 也许她不是表面的样子 |
[38:11] | Maybe she is out to get you | 也许她是设法针对你 |
[38:12] | and twisting everyone against you, | 让所有人都与你为敌 |
[38:13] | and maybe she is this terrible person, | 也许她就是这么可怕的人 |
[38:16] | but you know what she didn’t do, Klaus? | 但你知道她没做什么吗 克劳斯 |
[38:18] | She didn’t just kill Aiden. | 她没有就这么杀了艾登 |
[38:21] | She didn’t just murder an innocent guy. | 她没有就这么杀了一个无辜的人 |
[38:25] | And neither did I! | 我也没有 |
[38:35] | What? Why did you tell them that you did? | 什么 那你为什么跟他们说是你做的 |
[38:38] | If I have spilled crescent blood, | 如果我杀了新月族的血脉 |
[38:40] | then Hayley will be forced to question | 那海莉就会被迫怀疑 |
[38:42] | her pack’s loyalty to Hope, | 她的族群对霍普的忠诚 |
[38:44] | and she will not run. | 她就不会逃走 |
[38:45] | But if they don’t protect her, then who– | 但如果他们不保护她 那谁… |
[38:46] | Only I can save her, | 只有我能救她 |
[38:48] | and I need them to fear me! | 我需要他们害怕我 |
[38:55] | Am I supposed to fear you, too? | 我也该害怕你吗 |
[38:57] | It would be better for you if you did, | 如果你害怕 那就更好了 |
[39:00] | for you to believe I am the monster they would paint me as. | 让你相信我就是他们描述中的怪物 |
[39:06] | And then one day when all of this was past, | 等有天 这一切都过去 |
[39:09] | I might find you | 我也许会找到你 |
[39:11] | and profess my innocence, | 向你证明我的清白 |
[39:14] | and because you are you, you would believe me, | 因为你是你 所以你会相信我 |
[39:18] | and we would pass a perfect afternoon | 我们就能在街角的咖啡店 |
[39:21] | in a corner cafe together. | 共度完美的下午 |
[39:28] | And I would wish for nothing more. | 我不祈求太多 |
[39:36] | A better man would protect you with that lie, | 一个好男人会用这样的谎言保护你 |
[39:39] | but I am not that man… | 而我不是 |
[39:44] | And so I leave you with the burden of a truth | 所以我要让你背负着没人相信的 |
[39:46] | that no one will believe. | 事实的重负 |
[40:12] | You put them in the paint– | 你把它们放进了颜料中 |
[40:15] | Father’s ashes, | 父亲的骨灰 |
[40:19] | The earth from sacred ground, | 神圣的土壤 |
[40:20] | all hidden in plain sight. | 都藏在眼前 |
[40:22] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[40:24] | You’re supposed to be guarding Hayley. | 你本该在守护海莉的 |
[40:25] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[40:29] | She and Jackson took Hope, | 她和杰克逊带走了霍普 |
[40:30] | and you will not find them, brother. | 你不会找到他们的 弟弟 |
[40:34] | You helped Hayley escape | 你帮助海莉带着我的女儿 |
[40:38] | with my daughter. | 逃走了 |
[40:39] | Well, someone had to protect that child. | 总要有人保护那孩子 |
[40:43] | How dare you! | 你好大胆子 |
[40:51] | I’m a hybrid, Elijah. | 我是混血儿 以利亚 |
[40:52] | Why provoke a fight you cannot win? | 为什么要挑起你赢不了的战斗 |
[41:04] | For Hope. | 为了霍普 |