| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | We take Hope and the pack, and we leave town tonight. | 我们带上霍普和狼群 今晚就离开这里 | 
| [00:05] | This body is still linked to Davina and those children. | 这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子 | 
| [00:07] | If I leave it and it dies, | 如果我离开 身体死亡 | 
| [00:09] | then Davina and the others die with it. | 达维娜和其他人就会随之死去 | 
| [00:10] | That child is rightfully mine. | 这孩子理应属于我 | 
| [00:13] | You’re not taking her. | 我不会让你带走她 | 
| [00:14] | Nightfall tomorrow will come all too soon. | 明日黄昏很快就会到来 | 
| [00:17] | In my plan to divide and conquer, | 在我的分而治之计划中 | 
| [00:19] | you are the perfect kindling. | 你是完美的引火物 | 
| [00:24] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 | 
| [00:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 | 
| [00:26] | Klaus made Aiden spy on us. | 克劳斯让艾登监视我们 | 
| [00:28] | Instead, he told me everything, so you killed him! | 只不过他把一切都告诉了我 所以你就杀了他 | 
| [00:31] | So what if I did? | 如果是我杀的呢 | 
| [00:50] | We define ourselves by our family. | 家人与我们密不可分 | 
| [00:55] | For birth, we share their names, | 从出生起 我们便共享姓氏 | 
| [01:00] | entrust them to protect that which we hold most dear. | 将最宝贵的东西托付于他们保护 | 
| [01:11] | We value them above all others… | 将他们至于一切之上 | 
| [01:17] | And yet inevitably, we are forced apart. | 然而不可避免 我们越行越远 | 
| [01:23] | Promises are made | 我们许下了誓言 | 
| [01:26] | then left unkept. | 却无法遵守 | 
| [01:30] | Children in particular turn their backs on those who raised them | 尤其是孩子 长大后他们便会离开父母 | 
| [01:34] | seeking lives of their own. | 追寻自己的生活 | 
| [01:39] | The bond of family is not a bond forged by choice. | 血缘之亲不是你能选择的 | 
| [01:46] | In fact, | 事实上 | 
| [01:48] | some would see family as a terrible burden. | 有人会认为家人是个沉重的负担 | 
| [02:03] | And thus, Niklaus, | 所以 尼克劳斯 | 
| [02:05] | you find yourself here with me. | 你才会跟我在这里 | 
| [02:11] | Dahlia. | 达莉亚 | 
| [02:19] | What have you done to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [02:24] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪里 | 
| [02:28] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的意识 | 
| [02:29] | I’m not in your head. | 我没有进入你的意识 | 
| [02:31] | You’re in mine, | 是你进入了我的 | 
| [02:34] | and seeing as you lie daggered by your own beloved brother, | 如今你被亲爱的哥哥用匕首封印 | 
| [02:36] | you have no choice but to listen. | 你别我选择 只能听我说 | 
| [02:41] | I have a proposition for you. Come along. | 我有个提议给你 跟我来 | 
| [02:53] | Spare me the agonizing boredom and explain what it is you want. | 别跟我绕圈子了 告诉我到底想怎么样 | 
| [02:57] | Quiet. | 安静 | 
| [03:00] | I’ve no use for demented dreamscapes. | 我对梦里的幻境没兴趣 | 
| [03:02] | Niklaus, listen. | 尼克劳斯 你听 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [03:20] | The Vikings came while you were in the garden. | 你去花园的时候 维京人来了 | 
| [03:27] | – I’m scared, Dahlia. – Don’t be. | -我好害怕 达莉亚 -别害怕 | 
| [03:29] | I’ll protect us, Esther, but come what may, | 我会保护我们的 埃丝特 但无论如何 | 
| [03:31] | we must remain together always and forever. | 我们一定要永远在一起 | 
| [03:35] | – Promise? – Promise. | -答应我 -我答应你 | 
| [03:43] | No. Don’t grab me! Aah aah aah! Aah! | 不 别碰我 | 
| [03:46] | Let her be! | 放开她 | 
| [03:49] | No. No. No! Aah! | 不 不要 | 
| [03:49] | No. Stop! Ah! Stop! Let me out! | 放开我 放开我 | 
| [03:52] | Esther, no! No! Aah! | 埃丝特 不要 | 
| [03:55] | Let me go! | 放开我 | 
| [03:58] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 | 
| [03:59] | The Vikings slaughtered the entire village. | 维京人血洗了整个村庄 | 
| [04:03] | Esther and I were the only ones who survived. | 埃丝特和我是唯一幸存下来的 | 
| [04:07] | We promised to stay together. | 我们发誓永远在一起 | 
| [04:08] | Yes, always and forever, | 是的 永远在一起 | 
| [04:09] | A familiar promise, but then, you knew that. | 熟悉的誓言 但你也懂的 | 
| [04:12] | I suppose you think that makes us kindreds. | 我想这点来说我们可以算是同病相怜 | 
| [04:14] | Not exactly. | 不止如此 | 
| [04:17] | What I mean to show you is that we can be allies. | 我想让你明白的是我们可以成为盟友 | 
| [04:27] | Hayley is gone. | 海莉走了 | 
| [04:28] | You need to get her and the baby back here immediately. | 你得让她和宝宝立刻回到这里 | 
| [04:31] | When Dahlia has been defeated. | 达莉亚已经被击败 | 
| [04:32] | For now, they are safe. | 目前 她们是安全的 | 
| [04:33] | Nowhere is safe from Dahlia, | 有达莉亚在 哪里都不安全 | 
| [04:35] | and we will have no chance of ending her | 没有那孩子 我们就无法 | 
| [04:36] | without that baby. | 彻底终结她 | 
| [04:39] | What are you saying? | 你这话什么意思 | 
| [04:41] | Dahlia is protected by a powerful magic. | 达莉亚被一种强力魔法所保护 | 
| [04:44] | We have collected items that represent | 我们已经集齐了所有 | 
| [04:45] | her vulnerabilities– sacred soil, | 代表她弱点的物品 神圣之土 | 
| [04:48] | the ash of a fallen Viking, | 维京人的骨灰 | 
| [04:50] | the blood of the witch who broke her heart. | 伤透她心的女巫之血 | 
| [04:52] | – Yours. Yes. | -你的 -没错 | 
| [04:54] | Now, I will use these ingredients | 现在 我会用这些原料 | 
| [04:56] | to create a killing ground | 制造一个杀死她的地点 | 
| [04:58] | where Dahlia will be rendered mortal, | 在那里 达莉亚会被变回凡人 | 
| [04:59] | but we need to lure her there, Elijah. | 但我们必须引诱她过去 以利亚 | 
| [05:03] | Are you suggesting that I position my niece as bait? | 你是建议用我的侄女来引诱她 | 
| [05:08] | Oh, how wonderfully convenient | 那还真是巧 | 
| [05:11] | to offer this strategy when Niklaus has been removed. | 尼克劳斯不在了你才提出这个建议 | 
| [05:14] | Klaus cannot be reasoned with. | 克劳斯听不进道理 | 
| [05:16] | You can’t honestly believe that I would allow you to do this. | 你难道以为我会允许你这么做 | 
| [05:17] | What I believe is, you will make the right choice for Hope. | 我认为 你会为霍普做出正确的选择 | 
| [05:21] | There is no other way to keep her | 若想让她免受我所经历的 | 
| [05:22] | from the miserable existence I endured, | 悲惨人生 被暴君奴役 | 
| [05:25] | one of slavery under a tyrant. | 除此以外别无它法 | 
| [05:27] | Of course, if Dahlia does die, | 当然了 如果达莉亚真的死了 | 
| [05:29] | you will also be free of that tyranny– | 你也可以摆脱那暴君的统治 | 
| [05:31] | No more running, no more hiding. | 不再逃亡 不再躲藏 | 
| [05:35] | So do not insult my intelligence | 所以别再侮辱我的智商 | 
| [05:37] | by painting your actions as selfless. | 说得你这么做真是什么无私之举一样 | 
| [05:39] | If you will not bring Hayley back here, | 如果你不把海莉带回来 | 
| [05:42] | I will find Hope myself, | 我会亲自找到霍普 | 
| [05:44] | and, as I said, there is no other way. | 就像我说的 除此以外别无它法 | 
| [05:50] | I won’t stand for this chauvinism. | 真受不了你的大男子主义 | 
| [05:52] | It used to be called chivalry, | 以前你管这叫英雄救美 | 
| [05:54] | and back then, you liked it just fine. | 而且那时候 你似乎喜欢得很 | 
| [05:56] | I’m not sitting out the fight in some musty club. | 我才不要在什么破旧酒吧里傻等 | 
| [05:58] | This musty club is the only place in the city | 这个破旧酒吧是这座城市里 | 
| [06:00] | where magic can’t hurt you, | 唯一能保护你不受魔法袭击的地方 | 
| [06:02] | and it has the best bourbon. | 再说了 这里有最好的波本酒 | 
| [06:05] | Elijah needs me. | 以利亚需要我 | 
| [06:06] | Elijah can’t worry about keeping you and Hope safe. | 不能总让以利亚担心你和霍普的安全 | 
| [06:10] | We discussed it. | 我们讨论过的 | 
| [06:12] | You’ll have to kill me to keep me here. | 要我留在这里 你最好杀了我 | 
| [06:14] | Hey, look. | 听着 | 
| [06:16] | Thanks to Eva Sinclair, | 拜伊娃·辛克莱所赐 | 
| [06:17] | you are linked to 8 teenage witches, remember? | 你与八名年轻巫师相连 记得吗 | 
| [06:21] | If you get hurt, so do they, including Davina. | 如果你受了伤 他们也会 包括达维娜 | 
| [06:24] | I know you don’t want that. | 我知道你也不想这样 | 
| [06:28] | I can’t live like a porcelain doll, | 我不能像个瓷娃娃一样活着 | 
| [06:30] | and I have no clue how to undo the damn spell. | 我也不知道该如何解除这该死的咒语 | 
| [06:34] | That’s why he’s here. | 所以我叫了他来 | 
| [06:40] | Could’ve just sent me a text. | 你可以给我发条短信的 | 
| [06:42] | Well, Marcel’s in a very kidnappy mood this morning, | 马塞尔今早特别喜欢绑架人 | 
| [06:46] | but since you’re here, | 但既然你来了 | 
| [06:47] | unlink me. | 解除我的连接 | 
| [06:48] | I’ve got a thousand places I’d rather be. | 我只想赶紧离开这鬼地方 | 
| [06:50] | Whoa, this kind of dark magic, | 等等 这种黑魔法 | 
| [06:54] | mm, it’s tricky. | 不是那么简单的 | 
| [06:57] | All right. I can reverse-engineer Eva’s work, | 好吧 我可以逆转伊娃的咒语 | 
| [06:59] | but it’s gonna take some time, | 但我需要时间 | 
| [07:01] | and you’re gonna have to do your own magic. | 而且你也得帮忙施法 | 
| [07:03] | She’s not exactly a pro. | 她不会施法 | 
| [07:04] | Well, she is exactly in the host body | 但她的宿主躯体 | 
| [07:06] | that’s at the center of the link. | 正是所有连接的中心点 | 
| [07:08] | Besides, I’ve done my last bit of magic. | 再说了 我已经不愿再沾染魔法 | 
| [07:10] | Now, I want to help the kids, but after that, I’m done, | 我是想救那些孩子 但之后就结束了 | 
| [07:13] | no more witch business. | 我不要再做任何巫术 | 
| [07:14] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [07:15] | Get it done. I’ll touch base later. | 办好这件事 再联系 | 
| [07:18] | And when we’re done, we’re all done. | 这事结束了 我们就再无关系了 | 
| [07:21] | I’m not your witch for hire. | 我不是你手下的巫师 | 
| [07:37] | I left you a dozen messages. | 我给你留了一打留言找你 | 
| [07:40] | Family crisis. | 家庭危机 | 
| [07:41] | Have you spoken to Klaus? | 你跟克劳斯谈了吗 | 
| [07:42] | Well, briefly. | 谈的不多 | 
| [07:43] | Before I put him to sleep with a dagger, | 在我用匕首刺伤他进入安眠以前 | 
| [07:44] | words were exchanged. | 还是说了几句的 | 
| [07:45] | No. Elijah, Klaus didn’t kill Aiden. | 以利亚 艾登不是克劳斯杀的 | 
| [07:51] | He just took the blame | 他之所以承认 | 
| [07:52] | because of some insane dictator edict | 完全是因为什么独裁者的疯狂理念 | 
| [07:54] | about making people fear him. | 认为被统治者该对他心生畏惧 | 
| [08:00] | Nevertheless, had I left Niklaus standing, | 就算如此 如果我放了尼克劳斯 | 
| [08:02] | the very army protecting Hope would have revolted. | 保护霍普的大军肯定要起义了 | 
| [08:04] | But you can’t just leave him like that | 但现在他女儿有危险 | 
| [08:05] | while his daughter’s in danger. | 你不能就这样不管他呀 | 
| [08:07] | Please. Your feelings are clouding your judgment. | 拜托 你的感情在干扰你的判断 | 
| [08:09] | My feelings? | 我的感情 | 
| [08:11] | For my brother. I’m not a fool, Camille. | 对我弟弟的感情 我不傻 卡米尔 | 
| [08:15] | Although I valued our time together at the safe house, | 虽然我很珍视我们在安全屋度过的时光 | 
| [08:17] | make no mistake. | 别搞错了 | 
| [08:17] | I was in your head as much as you were in mine. | 你在我思想里时我也在你的思想里 | 
| [08:22] | How long are you gonna leave him like that– | 那你要让他那样睡多久 | 
| [08:24] | 5 years, 10, a lifetime? | 五年 十年 还是一辈子 | 
| [08:27] | Till Hope is safe. | 直到霍普安全 | 
| [08:32] | Now I need your help. | 现在我需要你的帮助 | 
| [08:41] | Elijah called. | 以利亚来了电话 | 
| [08:43] | Freya is doing a locator spell to find us. | 弗雷娅正在用定位咒找我们 | 
| [08:44] | We need to leave now. | 我们得赶紧离开 | 
| [08:48] | Wait. You’re burying Aiden here. | 等等 你要把艾登埋在这里 | 
| [08:50] | I can’t keep carrying him around forever. | 我不能一直带着他走 | 
| [08:53] | Just give me a minute to get him into the ground, | 给我点时间让我把他埋起来 | 
| [08:54] | and we’ll get out of here. | 我们就可以走了 | 
| [08:56] | You said that this is how wolves bury murderers and traitors. | 你说这是狼人埋葬杀人犯和叛徒的方式 | 
| [08:59] | I know that Aiden was answering to Klaus, | 我知道艾登为克劳斯当过间谍 | 
| [09:00] | but he was loyal to the pack in the end. | 但最终他还是忠于狼群的呀 | 
| [09:02] | That’s what got him killed, Jack. | 因此他才被杀的 杰克 | 
| [09:04] | You don’t think I know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [09:07] | You think this is how I want to put Aiden to rest? | 你觉得我就希望艾登这样长眠吗 | 
| [09:14] | I don’t have a choice, Hayley. | 我别无选择 海莉 | 
| [09:15] | You said it yourself. We got to go. | 你自己也说了 我们得赶紧离开 | 
| [09:19] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 | 
| [09:23] | If we expect the wolves to put their lives on the line for Hope, | 如果我们指望狼群为保护霍普献出生命 | 
| [09:25] | then they deserve to know that those lives matter to us. | 至少该让他们知道我们也很珍视他们 | 
| [09:35] | We’ll take Aiden down river, | 我们带艾登去河边 | 
| [09:37] | give him a true crescent funeral. | 给他办个像样的新月族的葬礼 | 
| [09:41] | Too much has been taken from our pack. | 我们的狼群已经失去了太多 | 
| [09:42] | I won’t let them lose this, too. | 我不能连这个传统也夺走 | 
| [09:55] | What good’s a jazz club with no bloody jazz? | 爵士俱乐部居然没有爵士乐 | 
| [10:00] | Do you mind? | 能安静点吗 | 
| [10:01] | I’m trying to reverse a very complicated sacrifice, | 我是在试图解除一个很复杂的咒语 | 
| [10:03] | but then you whining about jazz is not helping me. | 你在旁边抱怨爵士乐不叫帮忙 | 
| [10:05] | I’m afraid we have more pressing concerns. | 恐怕我们现在有个更紧迫的问题 | 
| [10:08] | What’s all this? | 那是什么 | 
| [10:08] | Dark objects, | 黑暗物品 | 
| [10:10] | because, apparently, now I’m a dispensary. | 显然 现在我就是个配给员 | 
| [10:12] | It seems that Niklaus’ distrust of Freya | 看来尼克劳斯不信任弗雷娅 | 
| [10:13] | was not entirely misplaced. | 也并非全无道理 | 
| [10:16] | Our sister wants to use Hope | 我们的姐姐想要用霍普 | 
| [10:18] | to lure Dahlia into a trap. | 来引诱达莉亚 | 
| [10:20] | And I assume you told her | 那我想你也告诉了她 | 
| [10:22] | she’s out of her lunatic mind. | 她这完全是痴人说梦吧 | 
| [10:23] | I have another idea. | 我有别的打算 | 
| [10:26] | Hope is something of a beacon for this new terror, | 霍普是这个恐怖分子的最大目标 | 
| [10:28] | and now that she’s been cloaked, | 现在有藏身咒保护她 | 
| [10:29] | perhaps we could use something else to ensnare Dahlia. | 也许我们可以用点别的东西来诱捕达莉亚 | 
| [10:32] | These enchanted objects should generate enough power | 这些魔法物品应该有足够的魔力 | 
| [10:35] | to create a decoy of some kind. | 制造出一个诱饵 | 
| [10:36] | Mr. Griffith, where do you think you’re going? | 葛里菲兹先生 你要去哪里 | 
| [10:39] | I agreed to help Rebekah break her bond | 我答应了帮助丽贝卡解除和 | 
| [10:40] | with them 8 kids. | 八个孩子的连锁咒 | 
| [10:42] | When you want to get back to that, | 等你们想继续时 | 
| [10:43] | um, text me. | 短信联系 | 
| [10:46] | Right now, I need the best minds | 眼下 我需要城里 | 
| [10:48] | and the most formidable witches in this city. | 最智慧最强大的巫师的帮助 | 
| [10:50] | Mr. Griffith, do you have any idea | 葛里菲兹先生 你知道现在 | 
| [10:52] | the danger my niece now faces? | 我的外甥女面对着怎样的危险吗 | 
| [10:53] | I wish her well– I really do– | 我希望她安全 真的 | 
| [10:55] | but I’m done with magic, and this ain’t my fight. | 但我不想再用魔法 这本身也与我无关 | 
| [11:01] | Elijah, it’s not worth it. | 以利亚 不值得 | 
| [11:03] | I’ll call Davina. I’m sure she’d be happy to help. | 我联系达维娜 她一定愿意帮忙的 | 
| [11:14] | Dahlia demanded Hope by nightfall. | 达莉亚要在夜幕降临前得到霍普 | 
| [11:15] | Time is of the essence. | 时间不等人 | 
| [11:52] | You sure you want to do this? | 你真要这么做吗 | 
| [11:54] | What else am I gonna do? | 那我应该怎么做 | 
| [12:07] | I mean, it’s not like I can call my family | 我没法打给我的家人 | 
| [12:09] | because, um, they suck. | 因为他们不好 | 
| [12:11] | I can’t get revenge because Klaus is already in a coffin, | 我没法复仇因为克劳斯已经到棺材里去了 | 
| [12:14] | and even if he wasn’t, that’s suicide. | 而且就算他没死 我也打不过他 | 
| [12:16] | So you tell me, Marcel, what else is there? | 那你告诉我 马塞尔 我还能做什么 | 
| [12:18] | I have to leave. Oh, wait. Let me guess. | 我要离开 等等 我猜 | 
| [12:22] | You, uh– | 你是 | 
| [12:23] | You need me to patrol the city for some witch. | 需要我在城里找某个巫师吧 | 
| [12:24] | No. No, Josh. | 不不 乔什 | 
| [12:27] | I’m not here to tell you what to do. | 我不是来告诉你该做什么的 | 
| [12:29] | I’m just here. | 只是来陪陪你 | 
| [12:40] | We were gonna leave town. | 我们本来要离开这里的 | 
| [12:45] | I spent his last day saying | 他生命的最后一天被我用来 | 
| [12:47] | good-bye to everybody but him. | 和所有人告别 除了他 | 
| [12:56] | Marcel, I– | 马塞尔 我 | 
| [13:00] | I didn’t even get to say good-bye. | 我都没能和他告别 | 
| [13:15] | Charming. | 真好 | 
| [13:17] | This dismal hovel is where I endured | 我在这个阴暗的小屋里 | 
| [13:19] | the terrors of Viking captivity for years. | 被维京人囚禁了许多年 | 
| [13:39] | I performed the dark magic they demanded | 我按照他们的要求施展黑魔法 | 
| [13:42] | so that Esther would be free of their violent abuse. | 使埃丝特免于遭受他们的暴力虐待 | 
| [13:46] | While she was out in the sun gathering herbs, | 她在阳光下摘着花草 | 
| [13:48] | I toiled in the gray of this room, | 我却在这里忍受阴霾 | 
| [13:50] | but I never resented her. | 但我从未怨恨过她 | 
| [13:52] | We’d made a promise. | 这是我们的约定 | 
| [13:56] | Is this your feeble attempt to garner sympathy? | 你这是想要博取点同情吗 | 
| [13:59] | To what end? | 为什么 | 
| [14:00] | No ancient plight will ever justify | 任何过去的痛苦也不能成为 | 
| [14:02] | your intention to enslave my daughter. | 你想奴役我女儿的正当理由 | 
| [14:05] | Oh, Niklaus, our plights are the same. | 尼克劳斯 我们的痛苦其实一样 | 
| [14:18] | You’ve been with Mikael. | 你去见迈克尔了 | 
| [14:19] | Heh, we were only talking. | 只是聊了聊天 | 
| [14:26] | No matter. | 没关系 | 
| [14:28] | I have something to show you. | 我有东西给你看 | 
| [14:32] | This is potent sage soaked in serpent’s blood. | 这是蛇血泡过的鼠尾草 | 
| [14:36] | It’ll give us strength. We can get out of this place. | 可以给我们力量 我们就能离开这儿了 | 
| [14:39] | Esther, together, we can live forever. | 埃丝特 我们可以永远在一起了 | 
| [14:43] | Dahlia, stop. | 达莉亚 够了 | 
| [14:47] | I no longer wish to practice magic. | 我已经不想继续用魔法了 | 
| [14:51] | Magic has kept us alive. | 我们是借魔法保护才活下来的 | 
| [14:53] | And Mikael will protect me now, sister. | 以后有迈克尔保护我了 姐姐 | 
| [14:59] | We plan to marry, have a family. | 我们打算结婚 组建家庭 | 
| [15:03] | I am your family. | 我就是你的家人 | 
| [15:07] | I’m your sister. We promised each other. | 我是你姐姐 我们有过约定的 | 
| [15:11] | You’ll always be my sister, Dahlia, | 你永远是我的姐姐 达莉亚 | 
| [15:13] | but I wish for children of my own, | 但我想要有自己的孩子 | 
| [15:17] | and…I love him. | 而且我爱他 | 
| [15:23] | Stay, Esther. Let’s sing our song. | 留下来 埃斯特 我们来唱歌 | 
| [15:25] | But I don’t remember that silly, little tune anymore, Dahlia. | 可我已经记不得那破调子了 达莉亚 | 
| [16:02] | You really went all out cataloging all this stuff. | 你还真把这些归置得整整齐齐 | 
| [16:06] | Have you diagnosed yourself with ocd yet? | 你是得了强迫症吗 | 
| [16:08] | Very funny. It’s my family’s legacy. | 有意思 这是我家的东西 | 
| [16:10] | I guess I’m done pretending i can stay out of it. | 我想我不能再置身事外了 | 
| [16:13] | Unless there’s something in that ledger | 除非我们能找到方法 | 
| [16:14] | about mimicking a magical, tribrid baby, | 造一个会魔法的混血宝宝 | 
| [16:16] | we’re up the creek. | 真是进退两难啊 | 
| [16:22] | Don’t touch that. | 别乱动 | 
| [16:28] | What, exactly, are you up to? | 你到底在搞什么鬼 | 
| [16:30] | It’s a resurrection spell for Kol. | 这是复活科尔的咒语 | 
| [16:33] | Remember him, the brother you swore to save? | 还记得他吗 这个你发誓要救的弟弟 | 
| [16:35] | I have every intention of– | 我当然很想… | 
| [16:39] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [16:41] | When Kol was trying to find a way out of dying, | 当时科尔在找活下来的方法 | 
| [16:43] | he used representational magic. | 他用了具象魔法 | 
| [16:45] | He– he tried to transfer the curse into a clay doll, a golem. | 他试图把诅咒转移到泥人或石像上 | 
| [16:50] | Here. | 这里 | 
| [16:54] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [16:56] | If we can find a way to replicate | 如果我们能复制霍普的能力 | 
| [16:57] | the baby’s power source and transfer it into the doll, | 并转移到人偶上 | 
| [17:01] | that’s our decoy. | 那就是我们的诱饵 | 
| [17:09] | You used to run these woods | 你以前变成狼人的时候 | 
| [17:10] | when you were cursed to a wolf form? | 来过这些林子里吗 | 
| [17:12] | Ran them before. I was an angry kid. | 来过 那时我年少轻狂 | 
| [17:15] | I was pissed we were exiled. | 我恨我们被放逐 | 
| [17:16] | I was pissed at my parents, pissed you were gone. | 我恨父母 也恨你离开 | 
| [17:20] | Every kid with the wolf gene is angry. | 每个有狼人基因的孩子都很易怒 | 
| [17:22] | I was a nightmare. | 我简直是噩梦 | 
| [17:25] | Triggering the curse actually settled me down. | 触发诅咒反而让我稳定下来 | 
| [17:27] | Oh, not me. I got worse. | 我不是 我更糟了 | 
| [17:29] | Of course, it was different. | 当然 每个人情况不同 | 
| [17:30] | When I triggered my curse, the crescent curse kicked in. | 我的诅咒触发后 新月诅咒也发作了 | 
| [17:34] | So I was stuck as a wolf all month long. | 我曾整个月都被困狼型 | 
| [17:36] | One full moon, our alpha didn’t show up. | 一次满月时 我们的首领没有出现 | 
| [17:39] | He was killed. | 他被杀了 | 
| [17:41] | So I stepped up, protected these people, | 于是我站出来保护众人 | 
| [17:43] | kept them safe, and that calmed me down. | 护他们周全 这让我平静下来 | 
| [17:47] | At least for a little while. | 至少能让我平静一会儿 | 
| [17:51] | I need to stop and feed her. | 我得停下来喂她 | 
| [17:53] | There’s a hideout about a half-mile south of here. | 往南半英里有一处隐匿的地方 | 
| [17:55] | Grab some guys to watch your back. | 叫些人盯梢 | 
| [17:57] | I’ll round up the rest, and we’ll make a perimeter. | 我去召集其他人把这里围起来 | 
| [17:59] | This bayou’s our territory. We’ll defend it. | 这河口是我们的 我们要守护这里 | 
| [18:12] | So Esther was cruel. | 埃斯特真是残忍 | 
| [18:14] | You’ll excuse my complete lack of surprise. | 别见怪 我一点也不惊讶 | 
| [18:16] | Seems it does run in the family. | 这果然是家族特性 | 
| [18:18] | She left me for one of the very men | 她把我丢给了那个 | 
| [18:20] | who slaughtered our village and stole us away. | 杀了全村把我们带走的男人 | 
| [18:23] | My own sister abandoned me, | 我的亲妹妹抛弃了我 | 
| [18:27] | just as your siblings have done, | 就像你的手足一样 | 
| [18:31] | And, like you, | 和你一样 | 
| [18:34] | I have been unjustly painted | 我却被描述成了 | 
| [18:36] | as the villain of the story. | 故事里的恶人 | 
| [18:51] | If you have a deal to propose, | 如果你要跟我做交易 | 
| [18:53] | then find my body and undagger me. | 那就找到我的身体 把匕首拔出来 | 
| [18:55] | Oh, I have the means to undagger you. | 我倒是有办法帮你把匕首拔出来 | 
| [19:01] | I’m just not finished here. | 不过我们这儿还没完 | 
| [19:02] | I don’t care about my mother. | 我不在乎我母亲 | 
| [19:04] | What I have to show you next is not about your mother. | 接下来我要给你看的不是关于你母亲 | 
| [19:06] | It’s about your daughter, and if you have any chance | 而是你女儿 如果你真的想 | 
| [19:09] | to save her from what is to come, | 救你的女儿 | 
| [19:11] | I suggest you listen. | 我建议你还是好好听着 | 
| [19:25] | Very cliche. | 真是老套 | 
| [19:26] | Tell me, did you inspire the witches of grimm lore, | 该不会是你吧 教格林童话里的女巫们 | 
| [19:30] | enslaving a young girl in a hut on the edge of a dark forest? | 把小女孩关在黑森林尽头的小屋里 | 
| [19:33] | I suppose you planned for this to be Hope’s fate. | 你打算让霍普过这样的生活吗 | 
| [19:35] | I did not enslave Freya. | 我没有奴役弗雷娅 | 
| [19:37] | I kept her from those who abused our craft, | 我保护她免受外人虐待 | 
| [19:39] | demonized us, and, most importantly, | 人们把我们妖魔化 更重要的是 | 
| [19:43] | I shielded her from herself. | 我保护她不受自己伤害 | 
| [19:55] | Freya? Freya, Freya, | 弗雷娅 弗雷娅 弗雷娅 | 
| [19:59] | where did you get the yarrow flower? | 你在哪里找到的蓍草花 | 
| [20:03] | You cannot go past the stream. | 你不能去小溪对面 | 
| [20:04] | It is too dangerous. | 太危险了 | 
| [20:06] | Then where shall I go, | 那我该去哪儿 | 
| [20:08] | to the hovel or maybe your garden? | 你的小屋 还是你的花园 | 
| [20:10] | Oh, no. I’m not allowed to venture that far. | 不 你不准我去那么远 | 
| [20:13] | I might encounter another person, | 我可能会遇到外人 | 
| [20:14] | and you would not stand for that. | 你不能容忍这样的事 | 
| [20:16] | People are frightened | 人们总是害怕 | 
| [20:18] | of that which they do not understand. | 他们不明白的事物 | 
| [20:20] | They will only hate you. | 他们只会恨你 | 
| [20:21] | I hate this place! | 我讨厌这个地方 | 
| [20:24] | I want to see more than the same trees, | 我不想每天只看着同一颗树 | 
| [20:27] | the same hills, a face that isn’t yours. | 同一座山 还有你的同一张脸 | 
| [20:30] | Freya, control it. | 弗雷娅 冷静点 | 
| [20:37] | Control yourself, Freya. | 冷静下来 弗雷娅 | 
| [20:38] | Freya, focus. | 弗雷娅 集中精力 | 
| [20:58] | Sing with me. Calm your heart. | 和我一起唱歌 让自己冷静下来 | 
| [21:09] | You sure it was completely out of control? | 她真的完全失控了吗 | 
| [21:11] | Firstborn witches in this bloodline | 家族的长女女巫 | 
| [21:13] | possess devastating power. | 拥有毁灭性的能量 | 
| [21:16] | You’re saying this is what’s to come for Hope. | 你的意思是霍普也会变成这样吗 | 
| [21:19] | Hope will suffer far more than Freya. | 霍普会比弗雷娅更痛苦 | 
| [21:23] | Hope’s magic will be tainted with your vampire blood | 吸血鬼血统和狼人好斗的天性 | 
| [21:25] | as well as the aggressive wolf temperament. | 会影响霍普的魔法 | 
| [21:28] | Without the proper tutelage that only I can provide, | 如果没有我的正确教导 | 
| [21:31] | Hope’s power will grow unchecked. | 霍普的能力将不受控制 | 
| [21:34] | She will lash out at everyone, including you. | 她会攻击所有人 包括你 | 
| [21:39] | She’ll devastate the city that you love, | 她会毁了你爱的城市 | 
| [21:41] | and then her terror will spread far beyond. | 还会变得越来越恐怖 | 
| [21:46] | I, too, am a firstborn, | 我自己也是长女 | 
| [21:48] | so I was the only one to help save Freya from herself, | 所以只有我能救弗雷娅 | 
| [21:51] | just as I’m the only one who can save your daughter. | 也只有我能救你的女儿 | 
| [21:55] | You’ve seen it, Klaus. You need me. | 你也亲眼见到了克劳斯 你需要我 | 
| [22:10] | Miss him already? | 已经开始想他了吗 | 
| [22:11] | Niklaus didn’t kill Aiden. | 艾登不是尼克劳斯杀的 | 
| [22:14] | So…who the hell did it, then? | 那到底是谁干的 | 
| [22:19] | Freya, Dahlia, any number of witches | 弗雷娅 或是达莉亚 | 
| [22:23] | with the desire to turn me against my brother. | 或是任何想挑拨我们的女巫 | 
| [22:28] | So, given that taking out enemies | 既然树立敌人 | 
| [22:30] | is sort of Klaus’ forte, | 是克劳斯的强项 | 
| [22:32] | you thinking about pulling that dagger out? | 你还想把匕首拔出来吗 | 
| [22:37] | Until Hope is safe, | 等霍普安全以后吧 | 
| [22:39] | I would rather not unleash that shakespearean rage. | 现在还是不要释放一头狂怒的野兽 | 
| [22:45] | Well, whoever did frame him for Aiden’s death | 不管谁是始作俑者 | 
| [22:47] | got us to take our biggest weapon off the table, | 我们最强的武器已经没了 | 
| [22:49] | which means you’re gonna have to think like him. | 也就是说你得按他的方式思考 | 
| [23:01] | So the Mikaelsons got you fetching their coffee now, huh? | 你开始帮迈克尔森家送咖啡了啊 | 
| [23:03] | It’s brain fuel. They’re struggling in there. | 这是提神补脑的 他们不容易 | 
| [23:04] | Things are catching fire that aren’t supposed to. | 事情已经火烧眉毛了 | 
| [23:06] | They’re going through dark objects like crazy. | 他们找咒语都快疯了 | 
| [23:07] | Caffeine is my Hail Mary. | 咖啡因能救我的命 | 
| [23:11] | This is for Rebekah. | 这是给丽贝卡的 | 
| [23:14] | It’s a spell that unlinks her to them kids. | 这个咒语能解除她和孩子的联系 | 
| [23:16] | It’s got everything– | 上面什么都有 | 
| [23:16] | Diagrams, pronunciations. | 图形 咒语发音 | 
| [23:18] | It should be pretty straightforward, | 应该很简单易懂 | 
| [23:19] | even for a baby witch. | 即便初学者也能学会 | 
| [23:23] | You know, wouldn’t it be easier if you just did it? | 你来做不是更简单吗 | 
| [23:26] | I mean, a kid’s life is at stake. | 孩子们性命攸关 | 
| [23:28] | I’m carrying Lattes. | 我只能买买咖啡 | 
| [23:29] | You have a gift, and you’re not using it. | 你有天赋 但却弃之不用 | 
| [23:30] | Magic is not a gift, Cami. | 魔法不是天赋 卡米 | 
| [23:32] | In my experience, | 根据我的经验 | 
| [23:33] | it’s a loaded assault rifle with a hair trigger, | 它是一把上膛的猎枪 一触即发 | 
| [23:35] | and I’m putting my gun down. | 而我放下这把枪了 | 
| [23:37] | I don’t give a damn what you, Elijah, | 我不在乎你 以利亚 | 
| [23:39] | or the covens got to say about that. | 还是巫师对此有何看法 | 
| [23:41] | “The covens”? | 巫师吗 | 
| [23:44] | Josephine LaRue. | 约瑟芬·拉鲁 | 
| [23:47] | She was our regent, chosen emissary | 她曾是巫师会的摄政者 | 
| [23:50] | for all our consecrated dead. | 被神圣的先人选为使者 | 
| [23:54] | The ancestors speak through the regent. | 巫师祖先通过摄政者传达信息 | 
| [23:57] | With Josephine gone, the covens are a mess. | 随着约瑟芬的离去 巫师会如今群龙无首 | 
| [24:00] | They need guidance. They got nothing. | 他们需要指引 但他们什么都没有 | 
| [24:02] | They think they want me, | 他们想要我来继任 | 
| [24:03] | but, like I said, I am done. | 但我说过 我不会搅这趟浑水 | 
| [24:06] | Look, Vincent. I get it. | 文森特 我懂你 | 
| [24:09] | I lost my uncle to a hex | 我叔叔死于咒语 | 
| [24:12] | and my brother, um… | 我弟弟也是… | 
| [24:18] | But even I understand | 但即便是我 | 
| [24:19] | that it’s more complicated than that. | 也能明白这其中很复杂 | 
| [24:21] | My friend Davina is trying to save someone she loved. | 我的好友达维娜在努力救活心爱之人 | 
| [24:26] | She believes in something bigger than herself, | 她相信至高无上的力量 | 
| [24:28] | and that helps her. | 这对她有很大帮助 | 
| [24:30] | What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 | 
| [24:31] | magic in the right hands can be a good thing. | 可靠之人使用魔法是件好事 | 
| [24:35] | Just not my hands, not anymore. | 只不过不是我来使用 我不会再用了 | 
| [24:40] | Wait. | 等一下 | 
| [24:41] | They have a golem. | 她们找了个傀儡 | 
| [24:43] | They keep using different binding agents. | 一直在尝试不同的结合剂 | 
| [24:45] | We’re desperate. Do you have any ideas? | 我们没辙了 你有办法吗 | 
| [24:50] | Look. | 听着 | 
| [24:52] | No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll. | 一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师 | 
| [24:55] | They need a heartbeat. | 要有活人的心跳才行 | 
| [24:58] | Hold this. | 拿一下 | 
| [25:07] | So after all that, Klaus wasn’t even the one that killed Aiden. | 我们折腾了半天 结果艾登不是克劳斯杀的 | 
| [25:09] | Thought you’d want to know. | 想着你也许想知道这事 | 
| [25:11] | Why would he take the blame? | 那他为何揽罪责上身 | 
| [25:13] | Because he’s stubborn and irresponsible | 因为他顽固 不负责任 | 
| [25:15] | on top of being a bloodthirsty, murdering lunatic. | 而且还是个暴虐嗜杀的疯子 | 
| [25:19] | You doing OK? | 你还好吗 | 
| [25:22] | It’s– | 只是… | 
| [25:24] | Pack morale isn’t exactly awesome right now. | 狼族现在士气低落 | 
| [25:28] | Jackson’s heartbroken. | 杰克逊很心碎 | 
| [25:33] | Aiden was our friend. | 艾登是我们的朋友 | 
| [25:35] | You’re a leader who cares for her people. | 你是个关心族人的首领 | 
| [25:37] | I get it. | 我懂 | 
| [25:38] | Right now, you’re a leader at war. | 但此刻 你是这场战争中的一方首领 | 
| [25:40] | Now, you can either be their friend or their queen. | 你要么做他们的朋友 要么做他们的女王 | 
| [25:43] | You can’t be both. | 二者不可兼得 | 
| [25:44] | All right. Those wolves, Jackson, they’d die for you. | 那些狼人 杰克逊 愿意为你牺牲 | 
| [25:47] | Question is, are you gonna let them? | 问题是 你愿意让他们牺牲吗 | 
| [25:52] | If the answer’s yes, | 如果答案是肯定的 | 
| [25:53] | Then you got to live with that. | 那就要接受这个事实 | 
| [26:11] | We’re out of time. | 我们没时间了 | 
| [26:13] | I’ve located Hayley, and I strongly advise, | 我找到海莉的位置了 我强烈建议 | 
| [26:16] | do not attempt to stand in my way. | 你最好不要阻拦我 | 
| [26:21] | Niklaus’ paintings contain Mikael’s ashes in the soil. | 尼克劳斯的画作里有迈克尔的骨灰 | 
| [26:26] | Go to the compound. | 你去营地 | 
| [26:28] | You cannot stop me from getting that baby. | 你不能阻止我去带走那孩子 | 
| [26:31] | You begin this spell. Prepare the battlefield. | 你开始施咒 准备好一切 | 
| [26:34] | I’ll bring Hope to you. | 我会把霍普带过去 | 
| [26:50] | Your daughter will need my guidance… | 你的女儿会需要我的指引 | 
| [26:55] | Just as Freya did. | 就如弗雷娅一样 | 
| [26:57] | I think I’ll find someone less hostile to teach her. | 我还是找个友善一些的人教导她吧 | 
| [27:00] | Shouldn’t be difficult. | 应该不难找 | 
| [27:01] | Practically anyone would fit that criteria. | 基本上所有人都比你友善 | 
| [27:04] | Will you be interviewing tutors while you lie desiccated? | 你躺在那里慢慢枯竭 还怎么给她找导师 | 
| [27:07] | How long, do you think, | 你觉得要多久 | 
| [27:10] | before Elijah and Rebekah release you? | 以利亚和丽贝卡才会放了你 | 
| [27:13] | How old will Hope be? | 霍普那时都多大了 | 
| [27:15] | So after twice failing to create a family of your own, | 在两次重组自己的家庭失败后 | 
| [27:17] | now you wish to commandeer mine? | 你想霸占我的家庭了吗 | 
| [27:19] | Not gonna happen, sweetheart. | 别做梦了 亲爱的 | 
| [27:22] | Family? Family only ever brought me pain. | 家庭 家庭只会给我带来痛苦 | 
| [27:29] | I want power. | 我要的是法力 | 
| [27:30] | I am owed Hope’s, and without it, | 我需要霍普的法力 没有它 | 
| [27:32] | I will slumber again within the year. | 一年之内我就会再次进入长眠状态 | 
| [27:35] | Freya turned on me because I denied her | 弗雷娅反抗我 是因为我剥夺了 | 
| [27:38] | a basic need– the love of a parent. | 她的基本需求 父母的爱 | 
| [27:42] | That is why I need you, Niklaus, | 所以我需要你 尼克劳斯 | 
| [27:46] | to remain her father. | 继续当她的父亲 | 
| [27:55] | Try to imagine this. | 想象一下 | 
| [27:57] | You will get to raise your daughter, | 你可以亲自养育自己的女儿 | 
| [27:59] | and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me, | 我可以连接我需要的法力 | 
| [28:02] | And in so doing, I would help Hope | 如此一来 我能帮助霍普 | 
| [28:03] | to hone her craft that you couldn’t possibly comprehend. | 掌握你根本无法理解的法术 | 
| [28:08] | With us by your side, | 我们站在同一战线 | 
| [28:09] | no one would ever test you ever again, | 没人敢再挑战你 | 
| [28:13] | or you could lie there | 或者你可以选择 | 
| [28:16] | and pray that Elijah releases you | 躺在那里 祈祷以利亚会放了你 | 
| [28:18] | Before Hope learns to call Jackson “Daddy.” | 希望那时霍普没有把杰克逊当成父亲 | 
| [28:44] | Children…please. | 孩子们 省省吧 | 
| [28:56] | I’m here to see Hope. | 我来见霍普 | 
| [28:58] | Not gonna happen. | 不行 | 
| [29:00] | One bite from us, | 被我们咬上一口 | 
| [29:00] | there’s venom in your veins. | 狼毒就会侵入你的血液 | 
| [29:01] | Hard to find anything in these woods | 等你头脑不清醒时 | 
| [29:03] | when your head’s not right. | 在林子里就什么都找不到了 | 
| [29:07] | Must we proceed with this nonsense? | 一定要继续这出闹剧吗 | 
| [29:10] | From what I understand, | 据我所知 | 
| [29:11] | you didn’t exactly fare well against my brother. | 你都不是我弟弟的对手 | 
| [29:14] | There’s a difference between you and Klaus. | 你跟克劳斯不同 | 
| [29:16] | See, you can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 | 
| [29:19] | You’re waiting for the day I die | 你在等我死的那天 | 
| [29:20] | so that you can take your immortal place beside Hayley, | 这样永生的你就会重新拥有海莉 | 
| [29:24] | and if you kill me, you lose her for good. | 而如果你杀了我 你就永远失去她了 | 
| [29:27] | She’ll never forgive you. | 她永远不会原谅你 | 
| [29:31] | And speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操就到 | 
| [29:35] | Elijah… | 以利亚 | 
| [29:37] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该过来 | 
| [29:38] | We have another plan. | 我们有了新计划 | 
| [29:39] | Rebekah and Davina found a way. | 丽贝卡和达维娜想到了一个办法 | 
| [29:42] | If we can replicate Hope’s magic, | 如果我们能复制霍普的魔法 | 
| [29:44] | we can lure Dahlia into a trap, | 我们就能将达莉亚引入陷阱 | 
| [29:46] | after which, I’ll kill her myself. | 然后 我会亲自杀了她 | 
| [29:51] | All we need is a vial of Hope’s blood. | 我们只需要霍普的血 | 
| [30:03] | I’ll give you her blood. | 我会给你她的血 | 
| [30:07] | I’m trusting you, Elijah. | 我信你 以利亚 | 
| [30:10] | The moment our home is safe, | 等我们的家园安全了 | 
| [30:12] | you can return Hope to where she belongs– | 你就可以把霍普送回属于她的地方 | 
| [30:17] | with family. | 和家人在一起 | 
| [30:22] | By all means, think it over, though know this. | 你好好想想吧 但提个醒 | 
| [30:25] | I shall not ask twice. | 我不会再问你第二次 | 
| [30:27] | In my experience, an offer from a malevolent witch | 根据我的经验 一个恶毒女巫的提议 | 
| [30:30] | always comes with a catch. | 总有附加条件 | 
| [30:34] | What’s yours? | 你有什么条件 | 
| [30:38] | Hope is all Hayley will ever have. | 霍普是海莉唯一的孩子 | 
| [30:41] | She will fight us. She will not relent. | 她会一直与我们斗争 至死方休 | 
| [30:44] | In order for us to succeed and live in peace, | 为了达到我们的目的 和平共处 | 
| [30:48] | Hayley will have to be eliminated. | 海莉必须死 | 
| [30:56] | You would have me rob my daughter | 你要让我夺取我女儿的母亲 | 
| [30:58] | of her mother so she will grow to hate me. | 好让她长大后恨我一辈子 | 
| [31:01] | When she grows, you can tell her whatever story you like, | 她长大后 你想怎么跟她说都行 | 
| [31:05] | but in the end, the truth is, | 但最终 真相就是 | 
| [31:10] | you will have made the right choice for her. | 你为她做出了正确的选择 | 
| [32:02] | The pack’s gathering for the funeral. | 来参加葬礼的族人们都到齐了 | 
| [32:04] | They’re just waiting on one more. | 大家都等着你了 | 
| [32:15] | You, Aiden, and Ollie use to hang out here? | 你 艾登和奥利以前常来这玩吗 | 
| [32:19] | Yeah. We were like brothers, | 是的 我们就跟亲兄弟一样 | 
| [32:22] | always looking out for each other. | 总是互相扶持照顾 | 
| [32:26] | Hayley, before you came to New Orleans, | 海莉 在你来新奥尔良之前 | 
| [32:28] | our pack chose me not just to lead them, | 我们的族群推选我 不光是领导他们 | 
| [32:32] | but to stand for them. | 最重要的是维护他们 | 
| [32:34] | We’ve lost too many to the Mikaelsons this year, | 今年我们因迈克尔森一家失去了太多兄弟 | 
| [32:37] | and Elijah wants you to go back to their family | 这一切都结束后 | 
| [32:40] | when this is all over… | 以利亚想让你回他们家 | 
| [32:45] | But I can’t live under Klaus’ roof | 但我不能跟克劳斯住在同一屋檐下 | 
| [32:46] | and be the alpha this pack deserves. | 这样我不配当我们族群的首领 | 
| [32:49] | What are you saying, Jack? | 你这是什么意思 杰克 | 
| [32:51] | I love you and Hope, | 我爱你和霍普 | 
| [32:54] | and I will honor our vows always, | 我们永远遵守我们的结婚誓言 | 
| [32:57] | but I need to know who your family is. | 但我得知道谁是你的家人 | 
| [33:00] | If you want to go back to the Mikaelsons’, | 如果你想重回迈克尔森家 | 
| [33:02] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能跟你回去 | 
| [33:06] | If they really are your family, | 如果他们真的是你的家人 | 
| [33:07] | then I got to protect my own. | 那我就得去保护我的家人 | 
| [33:20] | I’ll give you some time to think. | 我会给你点时间考虑 | 
| [33:50] | I don’t need time, Jack. | 我不需要时间考虑 杰克 | 
| [33:53] | I spent my whole life searching for family, | 我花了一辈子的时间找我的家人 | 
| [33:55] | and I found you and the pack. | 现在我找到你和我们的族群 | 
| [33:59] | We need to do right by them… | 我们不能辜负他们 | 
| [34:02] | starting with Aiden. | 从艾登的事开始 | 
| [34:09] | I told Josh where he could find us. | 是我告诉乔什上哪找我们的 | 
| [34:17] | Let him through. | 让他过来 | 
| [34:44] | Once the spell is set, | 一旦咒语生效 | 
| [34:46] | Dahlia won’t be able to enter | 只要达莉亚进来 | 
| [34:47] | without being rendered mortal. | 就会被变成凡人 | 
| [34:51] | Where’s the child, Elijah? | 孩子在哪 以利亚 | 
| [34:52] | If we use her power to lure Dahlia, | 如果我们用她的法力引出达莉亚 | 
| [34:54] | swear to me that hope will come to no harm. | 你得向我发誓她不会受到伤害 | 
| [34:58] | Dahlia won’t get close enough to hurt Hope. | 达莉亚不会有机会靠近霍普伤害她的 | 
| [35:00] | She won’t be able to hurt any child ever again. | 她再也不能伤害任何孩子了 | 
| [35:08] | I do hope that is true. | 希望这是真的 | 
| [35:11] | You are now the bait. | 现在你是诱饵了 | 
| [35:15] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 | 
| [35:17] | Hope’s blood is now in you. | 你体内有霍普的血 | 
| [35:20] | Therefore, Dahlia will now be hunting you. | 所以现在达莉亚要找的是你 | 
| [35:22] | All we needed was a beating heart, | 我们只需要一颗跳动的心脏 | 
| [35:25] | and though I question the purity of your heart’s intent, | 虽然我怀疑你的意图不纯 | 
| [35:28] | I hear it beating just fine. | 你的心脏起码还在跳动 | 
| [35:30] | No. If Dahlia senses a ruse… | 不 如果达莉亚发现这是个圈套 | 
| [35:33] | Rebekah assures me that this will work, | 丽贝卡向我确保这会成功 | 
| [35:35] | and I trust her far more than I trust you. | 比起你我更相信她 | 
| [35:36] | I am not your enemy, Elijah. | 我不是你的敌人 以利亚 | 
| [35:38] | We shall see. | 这还有待考量 | 
| [35:39] | Proceed with your preparations. | 继续你的准备工作吧 | 
| [36:00] | I ain’t seen a spell like that in a long time. | 好久没见过这样的咒语了 | 
| [36:04] | It’s pretty brave for someone so young, | 对于一个年轻人来说相当勇敢 | 
| [36:08] | even a harvest girl. | 即使是收获祭女孩亦然 | 
| [36:09] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 | 
| [36:12] | Well, I mean, that’s a loaded question for me, | 这是个很复杂的问题 | 
| [36:15] | but you seem to be exactly where you supposed to be. | 但看起来你相当掌控在握 | 
| [36:20] | Are you sure you can do this on your own? | 你确定你能一个人完成这咒语吗 | 
| [36:22] | Don’t remember asking for help. | 我可不记得有求过你帮忙 | 
| [36:26] | No. You didn’t. | 你是没求过我帮忙 | 
| [36:29] | I’m asking for yours. | 是我有事要求你帮忙 | 
| [36:34] | Davina, the covens need a leader, | 达维娜 女巫团需要一个领袖 | 
| [36:36] | and they want to bestow that title unto me. | 他们想把这头衔套在我头上 | 
| [36:40] | I’m not into that. They’re getting pushy. | 我不乐意 他们就急了 | 
| [36:42] | So I’m inclined to present them | 所以我想向他们 | 
| [36:43] | with an alternative– someone who’s got faith, | 推荐替补人选 有同样信仰的人 | 
| [36:46] | someone…someone who’ll use the craft to help people… | 喜欢用自己的魔法帮助他人的人 | 
| [36:51] | and from what I hear, | 从我听到的消息看来 | 
| [36:51] | you seem to fit that description pretty well. | 你挺符合这些条件的 | 
| [36:53] | I walked away from my coven. | 我从自己的巫师团逃出来了 | 
| [36:58] | I’m talking about a direct connection | 我说的可是跟 | 
| [37:00] | to the ancestors from all 9 of the covens. | 九个巫师团先祖的直接联系 | 
| [37:02] | I’m talking about voodoo, hoodoo, | 伏都教 巫毒教 | 
| [37:05] | sacrificial magic, representational magic. | 牺牲魔法 代表魔法 | 
| [37:09] | I’m talking about necromancing. | 还有降神术 | 
| [37:14] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [37:15] | See, that’s a whole lot of power, | 这可是强大的魔法 | 
| [37:19] | and you’re gonna need a hell of a lot more than this here rock | 你需要比这破石头更多的魔力 | 
| [37:23] | if you ever want to get your boyfriend back. | 才有可能救活你的小男友 | 
| [38:05] | I never thought much about | 我从没多想过 | 
| [38:06] | the whole immortality part of being a vampire. | 吸血鬼永生这一特质 | 
| [38:09] | Suddenly, forever feels like a really long time. | 忽然之间 永恒感觉久得难以忍受 | 
| [39:00] | Elijah, | 以利亚 | 
| [39:03] | I’m calling to say good-bye. | 我是打来道别的 | 
| [39:12] | Hope and I, we can’t be part of your family anymore. | 霍普和我不能继续当你的家人了 | 
| [39:17] | All Hope’s life, her family has tried to destroy her. | 霍普出生后 她的家人一直试图伤害她 | 
| [39:23] | That can’t be my little girl’s story. | 我不能让此成为我女儿的人生 | 
| [39:27] | Family is supposed to love you. | 家人应该是最爱你的人 | 
| [39:31] | Even if she is free of Dahlia’s firstborn curse, | 就算她逃过了达莉亚的长子之咒 | 
| [39:34] | Hope would still be Klaus’ daughter. | 霍普依旧会是克劳斯的女儿 | 
| [39:37] | She’d inherit 1,000 years of enemies, | 她会继承千年份的敌人 | 
| [39:40] | all his anger and rage. | 以及他的愤怒与暴戾 | 
| [39:43] | I don’t want Hope to be a Mikaelson. | 我不想让霍普成为迈克尔森家的人 | 
| [39:47] | All the pain that comes with that name, | 这名字所意味着的伤痛 | 
| [39:50] | she doesn’t deserve that. | 不该由她来承受 | 
| [39:54] | Elijah, | 以利亚 | 
| [39:56] | Good-bye. | 再见 | 
| [40:05] | She’s right, Elijah. | 她说得对 以利亚 | 
| [40:32] | I knew you were the smartest of your siblings. | 我就知道你是你兄弟姐妹中最聪明的一个 | 
| [40:37] | No brute viking blood in those veins. | 你身体里没有残忍愚昧的维京血液 | 
| [40:41] | I’m glad to see you made the right decision. | 很高兴看到你做了出正确的选择 | 
| [40:44] | I never cared for Hayley, | 我一向不在乎海莉的下场 | 
| [40:48] | but you should know, | 但你要知道 | 
| [40:50] | the rest of my family | 我其他的家人 | 
| [40:51] | will stand against us in defense of her. | 都会为了保护她而阻拦我们 | 
| [40:56] | We will have to go through them. | 但就必须打破他们的阻拦 | 
| [41:00] | Are you prepared for that? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [41:06] | They have more than earned | 考虑到他们的所作所为 | 
| [41:08] | everything that is to come. | 这一切绝对是罪有应得 | 
| [41:15] | We need to hurry. | 我们得抓紧了 | 
| [41:17] | Even now, Hayley is attempting to flee | 现在海莉正试图带着我的女儿 | 
| [41:21] | with my child. | 逃离此地 | 
| [41:23] | Hmm, don’t worry. | 别担心 | 
| [41:28] | She won’t get far tonight. | 她今晚走不远 |