时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I will use these ingredients to create a killing ground. | 我会用这些原料制造一个杀死她的地点 |
[00:05] | Our sister wants to use Hope | 我们的姐姐想要用霍普 |
[00:06] | to lure Dahlia into a trap. | 来引诱达莉亚 |
[00:08] | If we can find a way to replicate | 如果我们能想办法 |
[00:09] | the baby’s power source, | 复制霍普的能力 |
[00:10] | transferring it into the doll, that’s our decoy. | 并转移到人偶上 那就是我们的诱饵 |
[00:12] | No powerful witch is gonna be fooled by a doll. | 一个假娃娃可骗不了强大的巫师 |
[00:15] | They need a heartbeat. | 要有活人的心跳才行 |
[00:19] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[00:20] | Hope’s blood is now in you. You are now the bait. | 你体内有霍普的血 现在你是诱饵了 |
[00:22] | And this body is still linked to Davina and those children. | 这身体仍然连系着达维娜和其他孩子 |
[00:25] | If I leave it and it dies, | 如果我离开 身体死亡 |
[00:27] | then Davina and the others die with it. | 达维娜和其他人就会随之死去 |
[00:28] | You helped hayley escape with my daughter. | 你帮助海莉带着我的女儿逃走了 |
[00:36] | Get out of my head. | 滚出我的意识 |
[00:37] | I’m not in your head. You’re in mine. | 我没有进入你的意识 是你进入了我的 |
[00:39] | If you have a deal to propose, then undagger me. | 如果你要跟我做交易 那就把我身上的匕首拔了 |
[00:42] | You will get to raise your daughter, | 你可以亲自养育自己的女儿 |
[00:44] | and I will channel the magic that has been promised to me. | 我可以连接我需要的法力 |
[00:48] | Hayley is attempting to flee. | 海莉想逃跑 |
[00:51] | Don’t worry. She won’t get far tonight. | 别担心 她今晚跑不远 |
[01:05] | All right, then. | 好吧 |
[01:06] | Simple bit of witchy business. | 不就是点简单的魔法 |
[01:08] | How difficult can it be? | 能有多难 |
[01:10] | Remember, the hard part was Eva linking herself to the kids, | 记住 最难之处在于伊娃将自己与孩子们相连 |
[01:13] | and now it’s your body. | 如今这已经成了你的身体 |
[01:14] | Just got to do the unlinking yourself. | 只要你亲自解除连系就好 |
[01:17] | Read what I wrote, abracadabra, the link’s severed. | 照我写的念 连系就能解除 |
[01:20] | Lovely. | 真好 |
[01:21] | Here’s hoping I don’t turn us all into a horde of bullfrogs. | 祈祷我别把大家全变成了牛蛙就好 |
[01:59] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[02:01] | I wonder if you could help me. | 能帮我个忙吗 |
[02:03] | I’m feeling a bit famished. | 我饿坏了 |
[02:05] | I’m sorry. I–I don’t have any change. | 抱歉 我身上没零钱 |
[02:08] | Well, that’s no problem, mate. | 没关系 哥们 |
[02:12] | I’ll just help myself. | 我自己来就好 |
[02:22] | Almost there. Keep going. | 快好了 继续 |
[02:30] | Is it finished? | 结束了吗 |
[02:31] | Only one way to find out. | 只有一种方法试试看了 |
[02:54] | You must be hungry, | 你一定是饿坏了 |
[02:56] | considering what you’ve endured. | 鉴于你经历的一切 |
[02:58] | I’ve never been daggered. | 我从未被匕首封印过 |
[03:00] | Never knew it was such an agonizing experience. | 不知道这会是如此痛苦的经历 |
[03:04] | It does help explain why my siblings loathe me. | 这也解释了为什么我的兄弟姐妹们都如此恨我 |
[03:07] | You need your strength for what’s to come. | 你需要恢复力量来应付接下来的一切 |
[03:09] | I suggest you replenish yourself | 我建议你在风暴来临之前 |
[03:12] | before the storm. | 补充好体力 |
[03:25] | It’s done. | 我做到了 |
[03:26] | I’m delinked from those children. | 我解除了跟孩子们的连系 |
[03:28] | The covens are most grateful, | 巫师们对此十分感激 |
[03:30] | and we even beat the rain. | 我们还成功避过了大雨 |
[03:31] | I trust Davina will play her part. | 我相信达维娜也会履行她的承诺 |
[03:33] | Yeah, against my better judgment. | 尽管我不愿她这么做 |
[03:34] | Stop being so overprotective. | 别老是过度保护她了 |
[03:36] | If Davina’s made regent to all 9 covens, | 如果达维娜成为九个巫师团之首 |
[03:38] | she’ll be granted the power to resurrect Kol | 她就能拥有复活科尔的力量 |
[03:40] | and the political clout to connect the witches to our cause. | 和足够的政治影响来促成巫师与我们的合作 |
[03:42] | Don’t pop the champagne just yet. | 先别急着庆祝 |
[03:44] | Dahlia said she’d come for the baby, | 达莉亚说过她会来夺走宝宝 |
[03:45] | and now a storm springs up out of nowhere. | 如今突然之间狂风大作 |
[03:47] | You really think that’s a coincidence? | 你们真的认为这只是巧合吗 |
[03:49] | Regardless of her power, she needs to be dealt with. | 无论她力量多强大 我们都必须对付她 |
[03:51] | Fortunately, | 幸运的是 |
[03:54] | we have a weapon. | 我们有武器 |
[03:55] | Look. No offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[03:56] | but are we really gonna put all our eggs | 但我们真的要把所有的鸡蛋 |
[03:58] | into one still kind of mysterious basket. | 放在这个仍然充满神秘的篮子里吗 |
[04:00] | I assure you I am quite motivated | 我向你确保 我绝对愿意 |
[04:02] | to aid in Dahlia’s defeat, | 帮助你们打败达莉亚 |
[04:05] | particularly now that Elijah has forced me to be the bait. | 特别是如今以利亚逼迫我成为了诱饵 |
[04:08] | And if we should fail, Davina and the witches | 如果我们失败了 达维娜和巫师们 |
[04:09] | will take up the task, | 就会继续我们的任务 |
[04:11] | at the very least distracting Dahlia | 至少拖延住达莉亚足够长的时间 |
[04:12] | long enough for Hope and Hayley to disappear. | 让霍普和海莉离开这里 |
[04:21] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[04:27] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[04:30] | Where the hell is he? | 他去哪了 |
[04:40] | Have you had your fill? | 你喝够了吗 |
[04:42] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[04:44] | I’m beginning to feel like my old self again. | 我仿佛感觉回到了以前的自己 |
[05:14] | How’s that little one? | 小家伙怎么样 |
[05:16] | Sleeping right through the storm. | 狂风暴雨一样睡得很安稳 |
[05:18] | Mary, I appreciate you coming, | 玛丽 很感激你能来 |
[05:20] | but you should know what you’re going up against. | 但你应该知道你要面对的是什么 |
[05:23] | Ancient witch wants to steal my granddaughter? | 想偷走我曾孙女的远古女巫吗 |
[05:26] | Not on my watch. | 有我在别想 |
[05:27] | I brought you something might come in handy. | 我给你带了些东西 可能会有用 |
[05:29] | In my youth, wolves and witches had a peace. | 在我年轻的时候 狼人与巫师和平共处 |
[05:32] | Voodoo queen I knew | 我认识的一个巫毒女王 |
[05:34] | showed me how to use herbs to tell when magic’s afoot. | 教过我如何用草药预示附近的魔法 |
[05:38] | Combine solomon seal and snapdragon | 将黑孜然和金鱼草混合在一起 |
[05:42] | and burn them. | 然后点燃 |
[05:48] | If the smoke is white, all’s clear. | 如果是白烟 就说明安全 |
[05:51] | If it’s black, | 如果是黑烟 |
[05:52] | there’s a hex in the air, | 就说明附近有魔法 |
[05:53] | and if it’s red, | 如果是红烟 |
[05:54] | well, then you know you’re in trouble. | 你就知道自己有麻烦了 |
[05:59] | Just what I thought. | 跟我想的一样 |
[06:01] | This storm ain’t natural. | 这风暴太不正常 |
[06:03] | It’s Dahlia. | 是达莉亚 |
[06:05] | She’s trying to pin us down. | 她想找出我们的所在 |
[06:08] | The road to the highway’s flooded. | 通往高速的路被淹了 |
[06:10] | Quickest way out of here’s on foot through back roads. | 离开这里最快的方式是由小路步行出去 |
[06:12] | Let’s roll. | 我们走吧 |
[06:14] | Elijah called. Klaus is gone. | 以利亚打来了电话 说克劳斯逃走了 |
[06:16] | We don’t know where he went. | 我们不知道他去了哪里 |
[06:18] | That settles it. We got to get out of here. | 就这么定了 我们必须离开这里 |
[06:19] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[06:24] | All right, everybody. Listen up. | 好了 大家听着 |
[06:28] | I want to thank you all for staying with us, | 我想感谢你们一直陪着我们 |
[06:31] | protecting us. | 保护我们 |
[06:33] | For the past few weeks, each one of you | 过去几周来 你们中的每一个人 |
[06:36] | has shown me more kindness than I have ever known. | 对我付出的关心是我从未拥有过的 |
[06:39] | Despite hardships and tragedy, | 尽管遭遇了这些困境和不幸 |
[06:42] | you’ve all become the family that I always wanted. | 你们早已成为了我最渴望拥有的家人 |
[06:47] | You’re my pack, | 你们是我的族人 |
[06:49] | but I can’t let you risk your lives | 但我不能让你们再继续 |
[06:51] | any more than you already have. | 为了我们冒更大的生命危险 |
[06:54] | The witch who’s coming, | 即将到来的女巫 |
[06:56] | she’s powerful, and she’s not gonna stop. | 她法力强大 不达目的誓不罢休 |
[07:01] | Jack and I will be better off taking Hope | 如今之计 杰克和我最好独自 |
[07:03] | and getting as far away as we can | 带着霍普离开这里 |
[07:07] | alone. | 越远越好 |
[07:11] | I want you to know how grateful I am | 我想让你们知道 你们给予我 |
[07:14] | for everything | 给予我们的一切 |
[07:16] | that you have offered me, us… | 我有多么感激 |
[07:26] | But I can’t be your queen anymore. | 但我不能继续做你们的女王了 |
[07:44] | You will always be their queen. | 你永远都是他们的女王 |
[07:55] | What do you mean he’s gone? | 什么叫做他不见了 |
[07:57] | Exactly that. The coffin’s empty, | 就是不见了 棺材里空了 |
[07:58] | and he is nowhere to be found. | 他人也已经不知所踪 |
[08:01] | If I had to guess, I’d say he’s planning | 要我猜 他一定是在计划着 |
[08:02] | a long list of cruel and unusual punishments | 为背叛他的兄弟姐妹准备一长串 |
[08:05] | for his treacherous siblings. | 残忍而别出心裁的惩罚 |
[08:07] | Given that we have an ancient witch to kill, | 鉴于我们如今还有远古女巫要对付 |
[08:09] | I hoped you might try reasoning with him, | 我希望你能试着说服他 |
[08:11] | ideally before he goes ballistic. | 最好是在他发狂之前 |
[08:13] | I’m flattered, I guess, | 我该说受宠若惊吗 |
[08:14] | but what exactly am I supposed to say to him? | 但我要跟他说什么 |
[08:16] | Look. Anything is better than nothing | 随便说点什么都好 |
[08:17] | as long as it comes from you. | 只要是你说的 |
[08:19] | You’re the only person he’ll listen to. | 他唯一能听进去的话只有你的 |
[08:22] | Your brother is an unstable paranoid narcissist | 你哥哥是个极度不稳定的偏执自大狂 |
[08:24] | With chronic mood issues | 还有长期情绪问题 |
[08:26] | and zero impulse control. | 完全无法克制冲动 |
[08:27] | Right now, he’s furious because | 现在 他正怒火冲天 |
[08:28] | the people he loves most literally | 因为他最爱的那个人 |
[08:30] | stabbed him in the heart. | 刺伤了他的心 字面义 |
[08:31] | That is his worst fear come true. | 他最大的恐惧成真了 |
[08:32] | What makes you think he’ll listen to anyone, | 你为什么觉得他有可能听进去劝告 |
[08:34] | least of all me? | 尤其是我的劝告 |
[08:35] | Please, Cami. Isn’t it clear by now | 拜托 卡米 你还看不出吗 |
[08:37] | he fancies you? | 他喜欢你 |
[08:40] | Will you help us or not? | 你到底帮不帮忙 |
[08:44] | Yeah. I’ll try. | 我试试吧 |
[09:00] | My deadline has come and gone, | 我定的期限已经过了 |
[09:02] | and yet you bring me here. | 但你却带我来了这里 |
[09:05] | I find it fitting. | 我觉得这里很合适 |
[09:06] | This is where Freya plotted her own treachery. | 这里是弗雷娅叛变的地方 |
[09:09] | When I granted you the strength | 当我答应给你 |
[09:10] | to overcome that dagger’s curse, | 结束匕首的诅咒的力量时 |
[09:11] | I assumed you would thank me | 我是认为你会以采取 |
[09:13] | by taking swift and merciless action. | 迅速而无情的反击来谢谢我的 |
[09:17] | Am I to traipse around in this monsoon you’ve created? | 那你觉得我是在你弄出来的季风里闲逛吗 |
[09:24] | This storm is to stop your family | 这次风暴是为了阻止你的家人 |
[09:25] | from running with the child, | 带着孩子逃跑 |
[09:27] | so I wonder — are you having second thoughts | 所以我想知道 你是不是又不想 |
[09:30] | about standing against them? | 和他们对抗了 |
[09:32] | They are the family after all | 你的这些家人 可正是 |
[09:34] | who left you here to rot. | 丢下你等死的那群人 |
[09:39] | I assure you there are no second thoughts. | 我保证我没有后悔 |
[09:42] | We struck a bargain | 我们达成的协议 |
[09:43] | for the benefit of your child | 是为了你的女儿好 |
[09:45] | so that she would be delivered to me safely | 这样她才能安全的送到我这里来 |
[09:48] | and be content by the presence of her father. | 并且有她的父亲陪在身边 |
[09:51] | Make no mistake, | 别搞错了 |
[09:52] | I will take her with or without you. | 有没有你我都一定会得到她 |
[09:55] | Let me be clear about one thing, witch. | 有件事我得跟你说清楚 女巫 |
[09:58] | You need me. | 你需要我 |
[10:00] | I know my siblings better than anyone, | 我对我兄弟姐妹的了解比任何人都多 |
[10:01] | their strengths, their weaknesses. | 他们的优劣长短 |
[10:04] | They are a powerful and determined lot, | 他们力量强大 意志坚定 |
[10:06] | perhaps capable of evading you | 也许足以拖延到 |
[10:08] | for the short year that you have | 你这短短一年生命的结束 |
[10:09] | until your slumber begins anew. | 下一次长眠的开始 |
[10:11] | You may well lose everything, | 你也许会输掉一切 |
[10:16] | but I know how to vanquish those | 但我知道该怎么消灭 |
[10:18] | who stand against us, | 我们的敌人 |
[10:19] | and that is exactly what I intend to do. | 而且这正是我的打算 |
[10:30] | The storm has served its purpose. | 风暴已经完成了任务 |
[10:32] | Now enough delays. | 拖延的也够了 |
[10:34] | I will take what is owed to me, | 属于我的东西我一定要拿到 |
[10:36] | and if the mother resists or attempts to run, | 如果她的妈妈想跑或者抗拒我 |
[10:38] | I will kill her myself. | 我会亲手杀掉她 |
[10:41] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about that. | 这事不用你担心 |
[10:45] | I have something planned for Hayley | 我为海莉准备的结局 |
[10:47] | that’s far worse than death. | 会让她生不如死 |
[10:51] | Until Niklaus is found, | 在找到尼克劳斯之前 |
[10:52] | Marcel and his men will scour the city. | 马塞尔和他的手下会在城里巡逻 |
[10:54] | Assuming Nik doesn’t slaughter them. | 如果他们没被尼克杀掉的话 |
[10:56] | You know as well as I do he’ll be on the warpath, | 你我都清楚他肯定要跟我们做对 |
[10:58] | which again raises the question | 所以老问题又来了 |
[10:59] | how in the hell is he even awake? | 他到底是怎么醒的 |
[11:01] | It was Dahlia. | 是达莉亚 |
[11:03] | This was all part of her plan. | 这一直就是她计划的一部分 |
[11:05] | No doubt she killed Aiden, | 肯定是她杀掉了艾登 |
[11:07] | hoping That the blame would fall on Klaus, | 等着罪过落在克劳斯身上 |
[11:09] | the family would divide, | 让家族分裂 |
[11:11] | And she could win Klaus to her cause. | 这样她就能让克劳斯站在她那边 |
[11:13] | That is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 |
[11:14] | Nik would never align with Dahlia. | 尼克绝对不会和达莉亚合作的 |
[11:16] | You continue to defend him. | 你还在为他说话 |
[11:17] | He’d kill anyone who tried to take his daughter. | 他不会放过任何企图夺走他女儿的人 |
[11:19] | Isn’t it Hayley who is trying to take his daughter? | 想夺走他女儿的人好像是海莉吧 |
[11:22] | Their daughter. | 海莉是孩子的妈妈 |
[11:23] | Let’s not forget that Dahlia’s the true enemy here. | 别忘了真正的敌人是达莉亚 |
[11:27] | How good then that I finished my spell. | 那不如让我完成我的咒语吧 |
[11:30] | The ingredients in the paint | 他画中的颜料 |
[11:31] | of his artwork combined with my blood | 加上我的血 |
[11:32] | will render Dahlia vulnerable. | 可以削弱达莉亚的力量 |
[11:35] | The moment she passes between these paintings, | 只要她踏入这些画之间的区域 |
[11:38] | she will be mortal. | 她就会成为凡人 |
[11:41] | You can kill her using this. | 你可以用这个杀了她 |
[11:47] | Father’s knife. | 父亲的刀 |
[11:49] | I thought it appropriate. | 我觉得这个比较合适 |
[11:52] | We have a visitor. | 有人来了 |
[11:55] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来的 |
[11:57] | Marcel told me about Josephine. | 马塞尔跟我说了约瑟芬的事 |
[11:58] | I want to know who we need to kill. | 我想知道我们到底该杀谁 |
[12:00] | We don’t need kill anyone. | 谁也不用杀 |
[12:01] | Leave here now, please. | 走吧 谢谢 |
[12:02] | You know what? I am done taking orders from you. | 告诉你 我不要再听你的命令了 |
[12:05] | Who do you think you are? | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[12:06] | Now is not the time for this. | 我现在没时间跟你扯这事 |
[12:07] | – It never is. – Nor is it the place. | -那什么时间合适 -地点也不合适 |
[12:09] | Now believe me when I tell you | 请你听我一句 |
[12:10] | you cannot be here. | 你不能待在这里 |
[12:11] | Is this — is this your way of looking out for me? | 这是你关心我的方式吗 |
[12:16] | Whatever. Too bad I don’t play guessing games. | 算了 很抱歉我不做猜谜游戏 |
[12:29] | You don’t have to. | 不用猜了 |
[12:32] | Go. | 快走 |
[12:39] | Please. | 求你 |
[12:43] | You find him, keep your distance. | 如果找到他 离他远点 |
[12:45] | Call me. I’ll handle it. | 给我打电话我会处理 |
[12:47] | Sound advice. | 听起来不错 |
[12:50] | Although I do wonder… | 不过我真的想知道 |
[12:53] | How exactly would you handle me? | 你是打算怎么处理我 |
[12:55] | Now before you get angry– | 在你生气以前 |
[12:58] | I am well past angry, marcellus. | 我已经不是生气了 马塞勒斯 |
[13:00] | I am mad with rage, but today is your lucky day | 我是狂怒 但今天是你的幸运日 |
[13:02] | because I’m not gonna kill you. | 因为我没打算杀你 |
[13:04] | No. I need something from you, | 不 我需要你的某样东西 |
[13:06] | so instead I’m gonna take solace | 所以想到之后我将 |
[13:07] | in the anticipation of ripping it out of you. | 从你那夺走它着实让我愉快 |
[13:27] | And you are certain this can work? | 你确定这个可以成功吗 |
[13:28] | Let’s not toss around words like “Certain.” | 请别在她身上随意使用确定这个程度词 |
[13:31] | Nonsense. You grow more adept with magic each day, | 可笑 你已经越来越精通魔法了 |
[13:34] | and this spell is flawless, | 这个咒语可以说是完美无瑕 |
[13:36] | Though I might have preferred Elijah ask my permission | 虽然我很希望以利亚在让我当诱饵前 |
[13:39] | before volunteering me as the bait. | 先征求我的意见 |
[13:41] | Guess I’m not in the habit of asking permission. | 我想我不是很喜欢征求别人的意见 |
[13:43] | No matter. We have all that we need. | 无所谓 万事俱备了 |
[13:46] | Rebekah will perform the spell, | 丽贝卡来施咒 |
[13:47] | using my heartbeat and the golem to craft | 用我的心跳和石像 |
[13:49] | the illusion of Hope’s presence. | 制造出霍普在这里的假象 |
[13:51] | Once Dahlia’s lured into the killing ground, | 只要把达莉亚骗进了杀戮区 |
[13:53] | you will do what is necessary. | 就该你上场了 |
[13:56] | You’re rather calm, | 你好镇定啊 |
[13:57] | which is odd since there are a million ways | 镇定得奇怪 因为你这个计划 |
[13:58] | this whole plan could fall to pieces. | 漏洞百出 |
[14:02] | I admit… | 我承认 |
[14:03] | At first I was upset when Elijah ignored my plan | 开始我是很生气因为以利亚无视我的计划 |
[14:06] | in favor of his own. | 执意用他的 |
[14:09] | You are all so determined to protect Hope | 你们一心义无反顾的要保护霍普 |
[14:11] | at all cost. | 不惜代价 |
[14:13] | Perhaps I’m envious. | 也许我是处于嫉妒吧 |
[14:15] | No one ever fought so hard to protect me. | 因为没有人这么努力的保护过我 |
[14:20] | Then I recalled what I saw when I looked inside your mind, | 但后来我想起我进入你思想时 |
[14:24] | the day you all swore and oath to stand by one another | 看到你们发誓要为对方生死不计 |
[14:28] | always and forever. | 永永远远 |
[14:30] | There’s strength in such vows. | 这样的誓言有它的力量 |
[14:32] | I can assure you it has not been free of consequence. | 我可以告诉你这样的誓言也是有代价的 |
[14:35] | That is an understatement. | 说代价都轻了点 |
[14:37] | Ask me, that vow’s been more trouble than it’s worth. | 要我说 誓言带来的麻烦比好处多多了 |
[14:40] | And yet here you are, | 但你现在并未离开 |
[14:42] | proving my point. | 恰证明了我的观点 |
[14:44] | Family defines you even if it does demand sacrifice. | 就算会有牺牲 家人也会保护对方 |
[14:52] | My entire life, I have longed for what you have. | 我这一生 都在渴望你已拥有的东西 |
[14:57] | It is better to at least glimpse it facing death | 与其逃亡一生 与家人远离 |
[15:00] | than run forever and know nothing of family. | 不如欣然面对死亡 |
[15:09] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒 |
[15:12] | I was getting bored, | 我本来好无聊 |
[15:15] | but then some of your associates popped by | 但你的手下们出现 |
[15:16] | to keep me entertained. | 要来跟我玩 |
[15:19] | Keep them out of this. | 不要动他们 |
[15:20] | Easy, easy. You’ve suffered | 冷静点 冷静点 |
[15:22] | a substantial amount of blood loss. | 你失了很多血 |
[15:24] | I had to excise the vervain from your system, | 我得把你体内的马鞭草除掉 |
[15:27] | but then I can’t have you impervious | 但现在我的精神控制 |
[15:29] | to my compulsion now, can I? | 对你不起作用 |
[15:41] | Pretty, I think you’re gonna come in rather useful | 我想再过些时候你会 |
[15:45] | later on. | 非常有用 |
[15:47] | You’ve got what you came for. | 你来的目的已经达到了 |
[15:48] | Just kill them and be done with it. | 赶紧杀了他们完事 |
[15:50] | With respect, | 怀着敬意 |
[15:52] | dear aunt Dahlia, | 亲爱的达莉亚姨妈 |
[15:53] | This is all part of my plan. | 这就是我计划的一部分 |
[15:56] | My family, powerful though they may be, | 我们家族 虽然很强大 |
[15:59] | are bound by love, vows of friendship, | 是以爱和朋友之誓约 |
[16:02] | and nauseating romantic entanglements, | 以及爱恨纠缠而维系 |
[16:05] | all of which I intend to use against them. | 我要用这些来对付他们 |
[16:10] | Marcellus will help turn the tide. | 马塞勒斯能让我们扭转局势 |
[16:13] | Mark my words. | 记住我的话 |
[16:15] | By day’s end, | 今晚之前 |
[16:17] | they will be laid low, | 他们就会被打败 |
[16:19] | and my daughter will be safe | 我女儿就会安全地 |
[16:23] | with us. | 回到我们身边 |
[16:25] | Listen, Davina. The rite of supplication is just a formality. | 听着达维娜 祈祷仪式只是形式 |
[16:27] | You meet the elders and you show a little bit of respect– | 见长老 然后表示敬意 |
[16:30] | What happened to you just telling them I’m gonna be regent? | 你怎么不直接告诉他们我要成为摄政者 |
[16:33] | They only listened to me | 只有我接下了这活 |
[16:33] | when they thought I was accepting the job, | 他们才会听我的话 |
[16:35] | And if it’s gonna be you, we got to grease some wheels. | 如果要换成你 我们得去套套近乎 |
[16:38] | The covens aren’t just gonna choose me. | 巫师团不可能会选我 |
[16:39] | I mean, for that matter, why’d they want you? | 不然他们为什么想让你当 |
[16:40] | Because they think I’m a selfless saint | 因为他们认为我是个无私的圣人 |
[16:43] | who betrayed his wife to save a bunch of kids. | 为了救孩子背叛了自己的妻子 |
[16:47] | And if I got no one to answer to, | 我没有人可以倚仗 |
[16:48] | I’m less inclined to play favorites. | 我不会厚此薄彼 |
[16:50] | Basically, I’m an outsider | 基本上我就是个外人 |
[16:52] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[16:55] | You know, I was put to death by people like this. | 就是这群人想要处死我 |
[16:57] | They sacrificed me and my friends for nothing. | 他们白白牺牲了我和我的朋友 |
[17:02] | And as regent, you’d have the power | 作为摄政者 你就有能力 |
[17:03] | to make sure nothing like that ever happened again. | 让这样的事不再重演 |
[17:10] | I’m only doing this because you said it will give me the power | 我答应你 仅仅是因为你说我能拥有 |
[17:12] | I need to bring back Kol. | 复活科尔的能力 |
[17:25] | This is it. | 到了 |
[17:26] | Good. Tell the others they can go. | 很好 让其他人走吧 |
[17:29] | We’ll be fine from here. | 我们在这里很安全 |
[17:32] | They said they’re not leaving us | 他们说在到达目的地之前 |
[17:33] | till we get where we’re going. | 不会丢下我们 |
[17:37] | So far, so good. | 目前还不错 |
[17:39] | Here. Let me hold that little girl | 把孩子给我吧 |
[17:40] | while you figure out where to cross. | 你们去看看从哪里过河 |
[17:43] | Here, baby girl. | 好孩子 |
[17:45] | Aw. I got you right here. | 来我这里来 |
[17:54] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[17:55] | Get across, get to the highway, | 过河 上高速 |
[17:56] | steal a car, and just go. | 偷一辆车 只管走吧 |
[18:02] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:03] | It was a nice idea– | 本来这一切很好 |
[18:05] | marry you, make our people strong, | 嫁给你 让我们的族人变强大 |
[18:09] | raise my baby girl surrounded by the pack. | 在狼群中养育我的孩子 |
[18:11] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[18:11] | This morning when I told them they could go, | 今早我告诉他们让他们走 |
[18:14] | I never let you off the hook. | 我从没让你脱离过困境 |
[18:16] | Don’t. | 不要 |
[18:17] | I’m sick of other people making sacrifices for me, | 我不想再让别人为我牺牲了 |
[18:20] | fighting my battles. | 卷入我的战斗中 |
[18:22] | Hey. That’s what family is. | 那就是家人的意义啊 |
[18:25] | It’s the people you’re born to | 他们是你的归属 |
[18:26] | and the people you choose | 你选择了他们 |
[18:27] | who stand beside you when things are hard. | 在你困难之时会站在你身边 |
[18:31] | There ain’t no place I’d rather be | 我不想去任何地方 |
[18:33] | than right beside you, ok? | 只想在你身边 |
[19:37] | I come all this way | 我来这里 |
[19:39] | to collect what is owed to me, | 只为取回属于我的东西 |
[19:40] | and whom should I find? | 我该找谁要呢 |
[19:42] | Tante, please listen. | 姨妈 听我说 |
[19:43] | I betrayed my siblings so I could procure this child. | 我背叛手足得到了这个孩子 |
[19:51] | I offer her to you now, and in exchange, | 我把她献给你 作为交换 |
[19:54] | I only ask that you release me | 我只求你放了我 |
[19:56] | from my obligation to you. | 解除我对你的义务 |
[19:57] | How curious that you should bargain with me | 真是奇怪 你还跟我谈条件 |
[20:00] | for that which is already mine, | 这孩子本来就是我的 |
[20:02] | But by all means, make your case | 你倒是好好说说 |
[20:04] | for why you should be freed, | 我为什么要放了你 |
[20:05] | and then I will decide | 然后我再决定 |
[20:07] | whether to release you | 是要放了你 |
[20:09] | or kill you | 还是杀了你 |
[20:11] | once and for all. | 让你永不超生 |
[20:17] | Should be right here. | 就在这里 |
[20:26] | Wanna help her? | 要帮她吗 |
[20:28] | I got it. | 我可以的 |
[20:42] | Look what I got. | 看我找到什么 |
[20:46] | Ok. Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:51] | Listen–listen to me, people. | 听着 听我说 |
[20:53] | Listen to me, please, now. | 听我说 |
[20:54] | This young lady serves as an opportunity for all of us. | 这姑娘是我们所有人的机会 |
[20:57] | Davina Claire is a remnant of the failed harvest ritual. | 达维娜·克莱尔是收获祭失败的残余 |
[21:00] | Let’s not forget she aligned with the vampires. | 她还和吸血鬼结盟了 |
[21:03] | How many witches died because of her? | 有多少巫师因她而死 |
[21:05] | She was manipulated. | 她被人操控了 |
[21:07] | I mean, the ancestors forgave her. | 但祖先原谅她了 |
[21:09] | they brought her back to life. | 他们让她死而复生 |
[21:10] | Now that’s surely a sign– | 这一定意味着什么 |
[21:11] | She is no regent. | 她绝不能成为摄政者 |
[21:14] | That role was meant for you. | 这个位置注定是你的 |
[21:16] | And I already told you I ain’t gonna do it. | 我已经告诉过你我不会接受 |
[21:17] | You recuse yourself and instead offer up | 你拒绝接受 给了我们一个 |
[21:19] | an inferior candidate. | 下等的人选 |
[21:21] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[21:22] | No. I’ve stood here long enough. | 我真是听不下去了 |
[21:27] | My whole life, the witches of this city have lived in fear. | 这座城市的巫师一直活在恐惧之中 |
[21:30] | Vampires run wild, children are sacrificed. | 吸血鬼肆虐 孩子成为牺牲品 |
[21:34] | Nobody took charge. | 没有人负责 |
[21:36] | Now be honest. | 说实话 |
[21:38] | Have any of you ever stood up to the vampires… | 有任何人挑战过吸血鬼吗 |
[21:42] | The Mikaelsons? | 迈克尔森家族 |
[21:44] | No? Well, I have, | 没有吗 我挑战过 |
[21:46] | and I have won. | 并且赢了 |
[21:48] | Now I might be young, | 我可能年纪小 |
[21:49] | but the truth is I know better than anyone here | 但我比你们所有人都更明白 |
[21:51] | what we’re really up against. | 我们面对的是什么 |
[21:54] | And I can help build a peace, | 我能建立起和平 |
[21:57] | or I can burn our enemies to the ground. | 或是将敌人彻底打败 |
[22:02] | The question isn’t whether or not | 问题不是我是否 |
[22:03] | I should be made regent. | 应该成为摄政者 |
[22:06] | The question is what the hell would you do without me? | 问题是没有我 你们将何去何从 |
[22:19] | You surprise me, | 真让我吃惊 |
[22:20] | betraying the family you meant to coax to your side. | 背叛你想要结合的家人 |
[22:24] | How very ruthless of you. | 你真是无情 |
[22:28] | I had hoped that they would welcome me as a sister. | 我本希望他们能接受我这个姐姐 |
[22:31] | I was wrong. | 我之前错了 |
[22:32] | Of course you were, you poor, little fool. | 你当然错了 你个可怜的蠢丫头 |
[22:35] | To think that Esther’s wicked progeny could ever care for you. | 竟然以为埃丝特邪恶的后代会在乎你 |
[22:38] | They are known the world over for obscene acts of violence, | 他们以暴虐嗜杀而闻名于世 |
[22:41] | and yet you sought them out | 但你还是去寻觅他们 |
[22:43] | instead of staying where you belonged– | 而不是待在属于你的地方 |
[22:45] | with me. | 跟我在一起 |
[22:48] | I offered to protect you for all time, | 我一直尽心保护你 |
[22:52] | And you left me, | 而你却离开了我 |
[22:54] | And now it is you who is alone. | 如今落得形影单只 |
[22:57] | But then… | 但是… |
[23:04] | Who could love such a deceitful, little wretch? | 谁会爱一个如此狡诈的窝囊废 |
[23:13] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[23:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:15] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[23:26] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[23:27] | Elijah, now! | 以利亚 动手 |
[23:32] | And so the wheel of betrayal circles round once more. | 风水轮流转 这回轮到你被背叛了 |
[23:38] | You treacherous, little shrew! | 你个阴险狡诈的小贱人 |
[23:51] | She’s controlling you. | 她在控制你 |
[23:53] | You have to fight her. | 你要反抗 |
[23:54] | The only thing she did is pull | 她唯一做的一件事就是 |
[23:56] | out the dagger you stuck in my heart. | 将你插在我心脏的匕首拔出来 |
[24:14] | After all I have given you, | 我为你付出了这么多 |
[24:16] | this is how you repay me, | 你就是这么报答我的 |
[24:18] | A death trap rendered by those elements | 将我置于一场集合所有元素 |
[24:21] | that compose my sole weakness? | 构成我唯一弱点的死局吗 |
[24:24] | And even in this in you fail. | 即便在这场局中你还是失败了 |
[24:28] | What do I sense? | 里面都有什么 |
[24:30] | Sacred soil, viking ash, and the blood of a witch I loved? | 神圣之土 维京人的骨灰 我心爱女巫之血 |
[24:41] | Not the witch I loved most, though. | 但不是我最爱的女巫 |
[24:43] | Oh, Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[24:45] | Did you think that your blood | 你以为你的血 |
[24:47] | was the key to my demise? | 是致我于死地的关键吗 |
[24:50] | I only wanted to be free. | 我只想自由 |
[24:54] | You pathetic girl. | 你真可悲啊 |
[25:00] | How should I punish you? | 我该怎么惩罚你 |
[25:03] | Oh. I know. | 我知道了 |
[25:07] | I’ll send you to bed early. | 让你早点睡去 |
[25:17] | She will take… | 她会… |
[25:18] | everything from us. | 夺走我们的一切 |
[25:19] | You took everything when you broke our vow. | 你打破我们誓言时 就已经夺走了一切 |
[25:22] | Perhaps I’ll take something from you. | 也许我该夺走些你的东西 |
[25:31] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[25:31] | Gia, be a sweetheart | 吉娅 乖 |
[25:34] | and take off your daylight ring. | 摘下你的日光戒 |
[25:35] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[25:36] | I can’t stop myself. | 我控制不了自己 |
[25:38] | No! | 不 |
[25:40] | Noooo! | 不要 |
[25:45] | No! | 不 |
[25:46] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[25:58] | You seem vexed, brother. | 你看起来很恼火 哥哥 |
[26:01] | Wait until you see what I’ve got in store for Hayley. | 还是等看完我怎么折磨海莉再动怒吧 |
[26:15] | Is that a hint of the fabled beast behind the red door? | 你这是要释放你心中的那头猛兽了吗 |
[26:19] | Come on, brother. Let him out to play. | 来吧 哥哥 放他出来陪我玩玩 |
[26:26] | You should know better than to fight me in anger, | 你该知道我愤怒时 不该跟我打 |
[26:28] | for my anger is unending. | 因为我的愤怒是无止境的 |
[26:34] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[26:42] | You shouldn’t have come here, Camille. | 你不该来 卡米尔 |
[26:44] | I came here because you need me. | 我过来是因为你需要我 |
[26:48] | You need me | 你需要我 |
[26:50] | to tell you that this– | 告诉你… |
[26:53] | This is not you, | 这不是你的本性 |
[26:56] | And I know you are hurt, | 我知道你很受伤 |
[26:58] | but please listen to me. | 但请好好听我说 |
[27:01] | You are better than this. | 你绝不至于堕落于此 |
[27:03] | Is there a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[27:06] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[27:08] | Just another victim. | 只是又多了个受害者而已 |
[27:09] | No. | 不 |
[27:11] | Klaus, I know you won’t hurt me. | 克劳斯 我知道你不会伤害我 |
[27:15] | I have known that from the second we met. | 我们第一次见面时 我就知道你不会 |
[27:18] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[27:22] | Then you are already lost. | 那说明你已经迷失了 |
[27:25] | No! | 不要 |
[27:44] | Quite the sinister plot they had planned. | 他们真是策划了一场精彩的阴谋啊 |
[27:47] | It would have failed in the end, though. | 但最终还是会失败 |
[27:49] | Just as well you came to your senses and sided with me. | 幸好你想明白跟我联手 |
[27:53] | Have you lost your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[27:54] | My mind is quite clear. | 我思路清晰得很 |
[27:55] | I just decided to purge it of treacherous barnacles. | 只是想清理门户 解决掉叛徒 |
[27:58] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[27:59] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[28:00] | Actually, it was rather simple. | 实际上 很简单 |
[28:02] | I just recalled what Elijah did to me | 想想以利亚对我的所为 |
[28:03] | and reciprocated ten-fold. | 十倍奉还给他而已 |
[28:05] | Be careful, or I’ll apply the same equation to you. | 你给我小心点 不然我会在身上如法炮制 |
[28:08] | Marcellus, keep Rebekah here. | 马塞勒斯 看住丽贝卡 |
[28:11] | If she tries to leave– | 如果她想逃走… |
[28:12] | Well, you do enjoy life as a mortal– | 反正你喜欢作为凡人的生活 |
[28:14] | You can punish her by taking that life away. | 你可以取她性命作为惩戒 |
[28:17] | Go to hell. | 下地狱吧 |
[28:18] | If by hell you mean somewhere you are | 如果你口中的地狱是指 |
[28:19] | betrayed by those you hold most dear, | 被最亲的人背叛 |
[28:21] | then it’s from hell I’ve just come. | 那我已经去过了 |
[28:23] | I didn’t much care for it. | 我不是很喜欢 |
[28:26] | Do as you’re told. | 你给我听命行事 |
[28:28] | There’s a good lad. | 这样才乖嘛 |
[28:31] | The child’s magic is still cloaked. | 那孩子的魔法还处于被隐藏的状态 |
[28:33] | I shall need your blood to track her. | 我需要你的血来追踪她 |
[28:36] | No. Nik, don’t! | 不 尼克 不要 |
[28:51] | Keep your eyes peeled. | 保持警惕 |
[29:00] | So the guys set up a perimeter. | 手下们已布好边界了 |
[29:02] | We’ll keep first watch. | 我们当第一轮守夜人 |
[29:04] | You should get some rest. | 你去休息吧 |
[29:05] | No. Hope’s finally sleeping, Mary’s watching her, | 不 霍普终于睡了 玛丽在看着她 |
[29:08] | which means that we have 5 minutes to think. | 也就是说我们有五分钟时间思考 |
[29:10] | Ok. What’s on your mind? | 好 你有什么想法 |
[29:12] | I want to decide where we’re going. | 我想确定我们的方向 |
[29:14] | I don’t want to spend our life like this, always on the run, | 我不想过这样的生活 一直逃亡下去 |
[29:17] | looking over our shoulders everywhere we go. | 到每一个地方都要胆战心惊 |
[29:19] | If that’s what we got to do– | 如果我们必须这样做… |
[29:21] | I know, and I’m not afraid. | 我懂 我不害怕 |
[29:23] | I just–I want something better for her, for us. | 我只是… 想让孩子和我们过上更好的生活 |
[29:29] | So what do you think? | 你有什么想法 |
[29:31] | Montana, North Dakota, | 蒙大拿州 北达科他州 |
[29:34] | Washington? | 华盛顿 |
[29:36] | We can go wherever you want. | 你想去哪 我们就去哪 |
[29:40] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[29:42] | Look. I know that I don’t have to say this, | 我知道我不必言明 |
[29:45] | and I know that we’re in a junkyard in the middle of nowhere, | 我也知道我们在偏僻的废物堆积场里 |
[29:47] | which is the least romantic place | 绝对不是个浪漫的地方 |
[29:49] | to say this for the first time, but… | 能让我第一次对你说… |
[29:57] | I just want you to know that I love you. | 我只想让你知道 我爱你 |
[30:08] | Think it through. | 好好想一下 |
[30:09] | If I try to go, you kill me. | 如果我逃走 你会杀了我 |
[30:11] | If I remove these– | 但如果我打开镣铐… |
[30:12] | That is the same as trying to go. | 跟逃走没有分别 |
[30:14] | Can’t you fight the compulsion? | 你就不能反抗意念控制吗 |
[30:15] | He bled the vervain out of my body. | 他将我体内的马鞭草全抽走了 |
[30:24] | Maybe this is all part of Nik’s twisted revenge. | 也许这才是尼克变态复仇计划的一部分 |
[30:28] | He doesn’t mean for me to die. | 他不是真想让我死 |
[30:30] | He wants you to kill this body | 他想让你杀死这具身体 |
[30:32] | so I wake up in the original, | 这样我会回到原来的身体 |
[30:34] | robbing me of my one chance to have everyrthing I want– | 夺走我此生唯一实现夙愿的机会 |
[30:38] | Children, my promise to Kol. | 孩子 我对科尔的承诺 |
[30:41] | Then we don’t give him what he wants, all right? | 那我们不能让他得逞 |
[30:42] | Don’t run, and I won’t hurt you. | 不要逃跑 我就不会伤害你 |
[30:45] | I won’t let that witch get her hands on my niece, | 我不会让那女巫得到我的侄女 |
[30:50] | which means we’re gonna have to do this the hard way. | 这就意味着我们得来硬的了 |
[31:01] | What about Alaska? | 阿拉斯加怎么样 |
[31:04] | I could live in Alaska. | 我可以在阿拉斯加生活 |
[31:18] | Good evening, crescents. | 晚上好 新月族 |
[31:21] | It will come as no surprise to learn | 毫无意外 |
[31:23] | that things will not be ending well for you. | 你们并不会有什么好下场 |
[31:27] | Go back inside. Get Hope and Mary out of here. | 进去 带霍普和玛丽离开这里 |
[31:29] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
[31:30] | I’ll be right behind you. | 我马上就来 |
[31:30] | – Jack. – Just get Hope and run. | -杰克 -带上霍普快逃 |
[31:44] | Let’s take him. | 拿下他 |
[32:03] | You think you can defeat me with your toys? | 你觉得你可以用玩具打败我 |
[32:07] | We’re just getting warmed up. | 我们只是热热身 |
[32:09] | So Hayley runs, and you hold the line. | 海莉逃走 你死守 |
[32:11] | How valiant. | 多么英勇 |
[32:13] | Not too bright though. | 但并不聪明 |
[32:14] | You do remember our last somewhat one-sided altercation. | 你还记得我们上次一边倒的争执吧 |
[32:23] | This ain’t gonna be like last time. | 这次不会和上次一样 |
[32:26] | What about Jack? | 杰克怎么办 |
[32:27] | He and the others will meet us up the road. | 他和其他人会在路上和我们碰头 |
[32:33] | It’s her–Dahlia. | 是她 达莉亚 |
[32:34] | All the more reason to go. | 更应该离开了 |
[32:39] | No. | 不 |
[32:42] | I’m not gonna teach my daughter | 我不会教我的女儿 |
[32:43] | that it’s ok to leave the ones you love to die. | 放任自己爱的人送死是应该的事情 |
[32:47] | Take her and get her as far away from here as you can. | 带上她 尽可能走得越远越好 |
[32:52] | It’s ok. It’s ok, baby. | 没关系 没关系的 宝贝 |
[32:58] | Mama’s gonna catch up with you real quick, ok? | 妈妈很快就会追上你的 好吗 |
[33:01] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[33:03] | I’m gonna rip that bitch apart. | 我要把那贱人撕碎 |
[33:04] | That’s not happening! | 不可能 |
[33:06] | End of discussion! | 讨论到此结束 |
[33:06] | Think about it. Why did mother want to destroy my true body? | 你想想 为什么妈妈想要毁掉我的真身 |
[33:09] | Answer–to ensure I could never go back, | 答案就是 确保我永远回不去 |
[33:12] | meaning if something happens to this one | 意味着如果这身体有什么意外 |
[33:13] | my spirit’s default is to jump back to the original. | 我的灵魂就会自动跳回原来的身体 |
[33:16] | But do you really want to bet your life on that? | 你真的想赌命一试吗 |
[33:17] | Of course, I don’t want to! | 我当然不想 |
[33:19] | That’s part of Nik’s maniacal plan. | 这是尼克的疯狂计划中的一部分 |
[33:22] | He’s not leaving me a choice. | 他没给我留下选择 |
[33:25] | What if he just wants you dead? | 如果他就是想让你死呢 |
[33:26] | No. However angry he is, I know my brother. | 不 不管他有多愤怒 我了解我哥哥 |
[33:31] | Endless torment, fine, but he will never let me die. | 无尽的折磨 是的 但是他绝不会让我死 |
[33:35] | So all we have to do is just play this out. | 所以我们只能按他的计划继续 |
[33:40] | I try to go, you kill me, | 我试着离开 你杀了我 |
[33:44] | and then… | 然后 |
[33:46] | I wake up in my true body. | 我在自己的身体里醒来 |
[33:48] | Don’t make me to do this, all right? | 别逼我 好吗 |
[33:50] | I don’t want to hurt you, | 我不想伤害你 |
[33:50] | but if you don’t back down, | 但如果你不后退 |
[33:52] | I won’t be able to stop myself. | 我没发阻止自己 |
[33:56] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[33:59] | you really do care for me. | 你真的在乎我 |
[34:02] | Well, the least I can do is save you from the awful act itself. | 至少我可以让你不用做这可怕的行为 |
[34:31] | You have gotten stronger. | 你得坚强些 |
[34:34] | I reckon you’ve gone from field mouse to lapdog. | 我想你已经从田鼠变成了玩赏狗了 |
[34:38] | Come on then. | 那来吧 |
[34:55] | Enough. | 够了 |
[34:58] | Why is she with you, Klaus? | 她为什么和你一起 克劳斯 |
[35:00] | Unlike some, he’s doing what is best for his daughter. | 不像某些人 他为女儿做了最好的打算 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna skin you alive! | 我要活剥了你 |
[35:16] | What are you doing to us? | 你对我们做了什么 |
[35:17] | Oh, this? | 这个吗 |
[35:19] | No. This was my idea, | 不 这是我的主意 |
[35:21] | stealing from Marcel the crescent curse | 偷用了马塞尔曾经用在你们族群身上的 |
[35:24] | he once used on your pack. | 新月族诅咒 |
[35:26] | Dahlia was all too happy to make the necessary adjustments | 达莉亚 非常乐意做出了必要的调整 |
[35:29] | to accommodate your hybrid nature. | 以适应你的混血天性 |
[35:34] | Now you will be trapped in wolf form, | 现在你会被困在狼形 |
[35:36] | save for the full moon, | 除了月圆之夜 |
[35:37] | leaving you very little time to cause any further mischief. | 这样你就没多少时间造成不必要的伤害 |
[35:44] | And because of the unification ritual | 因为联合仪式 |
[35:46] | linking you to your pack, | 将你和你的族群联系在一起 |
[35:49] | now they will share your fate, queen. | 现在他们都将共享你的命运 女王 |
[36:15] | Please. Please don’t do this, Klaus. | 求你了 求你别这么做 克劳斯 |
[36:20] | She’s gonna steal our baby. | 她会偷走我们的孩子 |
[36:22] | It was you who tried to steal my child, | 是你试图偷走我的孩子 |
[36:25] | and for that, you will suffer. | 因此 你将接受惩罚 |
[37:02] | Fellow witches of New Orleans, | 新奥尔良的巫师们 |
[37:04] | the ancestors call us here today to bear witness | 今天祖先将我们召唤至此是为了见证 |
[37:06] | as I accept the role of regent to our people. | 我接受摄政统治我们的人 |
[37:10] | Should any among you have cause to argue | 你们之中是否有人对我的接受 |
[37:12] | my acceptance of this role, | 持有不满的意思 |
[37:13] | now is your final chance to speak. | 现在是最后说出口的机会了 |
[37:19] | Then it’s settled. | 就此决定 |
[37:40] | Not too long ago, I was sacrificed by own coven. | 不久前 我被我们的女巫团献祭 |
[37:45] | Feeling betrayed, I sided with vampires | 感觉到背叛 因此站在了吸血鬼那边 |
[37:47] | against the very witches who lied to me, | 对抗欺骗我的巫师 |
[37:50] | but tonight, I say let the past be the past. | 但今晚 我宣布 过去的事就过去吧 |
[37:55] | From now on, we stand together against anyone who dare hold us down, | 从今往后 我们联合起来对抗任何胆敢压制我们的 |
[37:59] | Even Klaus Mikaelson himself. | 即使是克劳斯·迈克尔森也不行 |
[38:03] | Here and now | 此时此地 |
[38:06] | begins the time of the witches. | 巫师的时代 开始了 |
[38:27] | Daddy’s here. | 爸爸来了 |
[38:29] | It’s all gonna be ok, I promise. | 我保证一切都会没事的 |
[38:34] | And there she is. | 是她 |
[38:43] | Such a beautiful child. | 多么漂亮孩子 |
[38:57] | No! | 不 |
[38:59] | Cami, do exactly as I say. | 卡米 我让你做什么你就做什么 |
[39:17] | I want to thank you | 我想要感谢你 |
[39:18] | for your hand in procuring her for me. | 将她送给我 |
[39:20] | It must not have been easy betraying your family. | 背叛你的家人一定很不容易 |
[39:24] | I will not see my daughter handed over | 我不会看着我的女儿像某场战争的 |
[39:26] | like the spoils of some war. | 战利品一样被交过去 |
[39:29] | To that end, I remind you of your promise. | 因此 我提醒你 你做出的承诺 |
[39:31] | You will protect and mentor Hope, | 你会保护教导霍普 |
[39:34] | drawing from her only what power you require to keep her safe. | 只汲取能够确保她安全的能力 |
[40:02] | I will bond her to me first. | 我会先把她和我结合在一起 |
[40:05] | Once I can channel Hope’s power, | 一旦我可以引导霍普的能力 |
[40:08] | I will be able to keep her safe from all harm, | 我就能保证她不受任何伤害 |
[40:11] | always under my protection. | 一直受我保护 |
[40:17] | I think not. | 我想不是 |
[40:20] | Elijah? | 以利亚 |
[40:21] | Elijah, you have to listen to me. | 以利亚 你得听我说 |
[40:23] | He got in my head, he spoke to me. | 他进到我的脑中跟我说话 |
[40:26] | You offered an alliance that would benefit my daughter, | 你提出结盟 对我女儿有利 |
[40:28] | and now you wish to link to her, | 现在你想要和她结合 |
[40:29] | even though you yourself still suffer from that sleep spell. | 即使是你 也要饱受睡眠咒语的折磨 |
[40:32] | I will not lose my daughter to your affliction. | 我不会让我的女儿受你的折磨 |
[40:36] | I will use her power to free myself as I said. | 我说过了 我会用她的力量释放自己 |
[40:39] | And if you fail or if Hope is not strong enough? | 如果你失败了 或者霍普还不够强壮呢 |
[40:43] | She is, after all, but a child. | 她毕竟只是个孩子 |
[40:46] | I will not condemn her to your fate, | 我不会让她获得你的命运 |
[40:48] | not when there is so obvious an alternative. | 特别是有明显的选择的情况下 |
[40:53] | This, all of this, it’s a trick. | 这个 这一切都是假的 |
[40:58] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[41:01] | He has lost his mind. | 他疯了 |
[41:02] | He needs her to trust him so he can do what he needs to do. | 他需要她相信他 这样他才能做他该做的 |
[41:05] | If you require power to be immortal | 如果你需要能力来永生不死 |
[41:08] | without the need to sleep for centuries, | 不需要数世纪的沉睡 |
[41:09] | then why not channel one who already has eternal life? | 为什么不连通一个已经拥有永生的人呢 |
[41:16] | Bond yourself to me, | 和我联结吧 |
[41:19] | the immortal hybrid. | 永生的混血儿 |
[41:22] | Once your sleep spell is broken, | 一旦你的睡眠咒语被打破 |
[41:23] | then and only then | 那时 只有那时 |
[41:26] | may you link yourself to Hope. | 你才可以和霍普结合 |
[41:38] | He had to make it look convincing. | 他必须让这一切看起来令人信服 |
[41:40] | To–to–to what possible end? | 为了什么 |
[41:45] | He told me her secret. | 他告诉了我她的秘密 |
[41:48] | I know how we can kill Dahlia. | 我知道我们怎么可以杀死达莉亚 |