时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | In the beginning, | 最初 |
[00:06] | we were so naive. | 我们那么天真 |
[00:09] | {\pos(190,230)}公元1002年 法国南部 | |
[00:11] | Our mother hade made us into beasts that fed on blood, | 母亲把我们变成了吸血的怪物 |
[00:15] | but immortality was beyond our grasp, | 然而永生还不能实现 |
[00:19] | compulsion a trick we had yet to learn. | 意识控制也依旧不太熟练 |
[00:24] | All we knew was a fear of being hunted. | 我们只知道躲避追捕 |
[00:32] | That and a terrible hunger. | 以及 销魂蚀骨的嗜血渴望 |
[00:38] | So we ran… | 我们逃跑… |
[00:40] | as a family… | 一家人一起 |
[00:43] | and when we needed to… | 等需要的时候 |
[00:46] | as a family… | 一家人一起 |
[00:49] | we fed. | 进食 |
[00:56] | Kol, are you quite done? | 科尔 你差不多了吧 |
[00:59] | Oh, bother, Elijah. Is all this truly necessary? | 兄弟 以利亚 真的有必要这样吗 |
[01:02] | Brother, the road is a major thoroughfare. | 兄弟 这条路四通八达 |
[01:04] | If the bodies are found, | 如果尸体被发现 |
[01:06] | word of our presence will spread to Mikael. | 我们出现的消息就会传到迈克尔耳中 |
[01:08] | We have run through autumn and winter, | 我们为了逃命已经不分春秋 |
[01:10] | through sleet and snow. | 不分冬夏 |
[01:11] | Are we cursed to forever live in fear of our father? | 我们难道一定要活在父亲的威胁中吗 |
[01:14] | I should say yes sadly. | 很抱歉 是这样的 |
[01:15] | Finn, please. Niklaus. | 芬恩 拜托 尼克劳斯 |
[01:17] | Do we have any idea where we’re running to next? | 你们知道接下来要往哪里跑吗 |
[01:20] | Why not just do what we’ve all thought of doing? | 为什么不试试之前想到的办法呢 |
[01:22] | Split up. | 分开逃 |
[01:25] | We swore a vow. | 我们发过誓 |
[01:26] | Your vows haunt me more than father himself. | 你们那些誓言比老爹还可怕 |
[01:29] | At least he can’t chase us all. | 至少他没办法一次追捕所有人 |
[01:30] | I say we take our chances. | 不如冒个险 |
[01:34] | Perhaps Kol is right. | 科尔说得也许有道理 |
[01:35] | Thank you, Finn. | 谢谢 芬恩 |
[01:37] | Yeah, I’ve always said eldest is the most intelligent. | 我一直都说 年纪最大的最有智慧 |
[01:39] | Stop talking! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[01:41] | I take no joy in our assent, | 赞同科尔我也不开心 |
[01:42] | but I do wish to sleep in a bed, | 但我的确希望能睡在床上 |
[01:44] | to bathe in a bath, to feed of proper food. | 泡个澡 好好吸一顿血 |
[01:47] | – if we divide– – No, brother. | -如果能分开 -不 兄弟 |
[01:50] | Niklaus is right. We made a vow. | 尼克劳斯说得对 我们发过誓 |
[01:54] | Family above all. | 家人高于一切 |
[01:58] | Always… | 一如既往 |
[02:01] | Forever. | 永不改变 |
[02:15] | Always and forever indeed. | 正是这样 |
[02:30] | “My dear Rebekah… | 亲爱的丽贝卡 |
[02:32] | “I hope this finds you well. | 希望你能看到这封信 |
[02:35] | “I write to offer an update | 写这封信是为了汇报近况 |
[02:38] | “and to ask your advice. | 希望听到你的意见 |
[02:41] | “Our brothers remain at odds. | 兄弟们的关系依旧微妙 |
[02:44] | “Klaus will never apologize, | 克劳斯绝不会道歉 |
[02:46] | “not for the blood he shed, | 不会反省自己杀的人 |
[02:48] | nor the suffering Hayley continues to endure”… | 也不会心疼海莉为他受的苦 |
[02:53] | “And Elijah cannot forgive him.” | 以利亚无法原谅他 |
[02:56] | “Despite my efforts, | 虽然我很努力 |
[02:58] | we are a house divided” | 但家人依旧分崩离析 |
[03:02] | which is not to say, | 但并不是说 |
[03:04] | I have no good news. | 我没有好消息 |
[03:06] | “Niklaus kept his word. | 尼克劳斯说话算话 |
[03:08] | “Marcel controls the quarter. | 马塞尔控制着法属区 |
[03:10] | “There he has founded a fight gym | 他在旧圣安妮教堂 |
[03:11] | “in the old st. Anne’s church, | 建立了搏击俱乐部 |
[03:13] | “where he tests the mettle of those who wish to join | 他会在那里检验每个人是否拥有 |
[03:15] | “his vampire community. | 加入吸血鬼社群的资格 |
[03:17] | “Elijah has begun joining him for sparring. | 以利亚已经开始参与打斗 |
[03:21] | I believe it helps him work through his anger”… | 似乎可以帮助他控制自己的愤怒 |
[03:25] | “And he has much anger.” | 他的火气很大 |
[03:29] | “While Hope continues to flourish, | 霍普继续茁壮成长 |
[03:32] | “it is clear that she misses her mother. | 不过她特别想念妈妈 |
[03:35] | “Though Niklaus remains the doting father, | 尼克劳斯还是一如既往溺爱她 |
[03:38] | “he has been of no help in finding a cure for Hayley’s curse.” | 却一直没有帮海莉找诅咒的解药 |
[03:43] | “Despite my best efforts, | 虽然我一直在努力 |
[03:44] | “I have yet to find a means to undo the spell | 但是一直没办法解开 |
[03:46] | “placed on her and the crescent wolves, | 她和新月狼族身上的诅咒 |
[03:49] | “And Hayley herself continues to struggle, | 海莉一直在痛苦挣扎 |
[03:52] | “unable to see her child except once a month | 每个月只有满月的那天 |
[03:55] | on a full moon”… | 能见到孩子 |
[03:58] | “And we’re in no position to ask for outside help.” | 而且我们也没办法请别人帮忙 |
[04:01] | Can you just hear me out? | 你能听我说完吗 |
[04:02] | No. Witches don’t do favors for vampires, | 不行 女巫不能帮吸血鬼的忙 |
[04:05] | Including daylight rings. Those are the rules. | 包括日光戒指 这是规矩 |
[04:08] | An act of good faith will help keep the peace. | 如果你帮个忙 和平就能得到保障 |
[04:11] | The ninth ward coven thinks I’m a vampire sympathizer. | 第九区的女巫认为我很同情吸血鬼 |
[04:13] | I won’t prove them right. | 我绝不能落人口实 |
[04:16] | You’re on your own. | 好自为之吧 |
[04:17] | “Davina’s rage at our family has only grown, | 达维娜对我们家人的愤怒一直在膨胀 |
[04:20] | “and as regent of all covens, | 目前她是女巫之主 |
[04:22] | “she’s far too formidable to be swayed. | 根本无法接近 |
[04:26] | “Meanwhile, Niklaus has begun to see Camille | 同时 尼克劳斯开始去见卡米尔 |
[04:28] | “for what he calls their little chats. | 他说这是他们的闲聊 |
[04:31] | “He claims a desire to amend his ways. | 他声称想要要改正自己的做法 |
[04:34] | In truth, he seems utterly free of remorse”… | 但其实 他根本毫无悔意 |
[04:39] | “Which only drives Elijah further away. | 这让以利亚更加失望 |
[04:42] | “I wonder if you would write me with any advice | 你能不能告诉我 |
[04:45] | “you have on how to heal their fractured bond. | 该如何修复他们破裂的关系 |
[04:48] | Until then, I remain your loving sister Freya.” | 爱你的姐姐 弗雷娅 |
[05:22] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[05:23] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[05:25] | Why did you ask me to meet you here? | 你为什么要我来这里见你 |
[05:27] | Well, I had hoped we might have one of our little chats, | 我想找你聊个天 |
[05:30] | and I thought you might appreciate the change of venue, | 想着也许换个地点会更好 |
[05:34] | so I’m allowing you a private tour | 所以我打算带你参观一下 |
[05:37] | of my exhibition. | 我的个人展 |
[05:40] | These are yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[05:44] | I spent the better part of a millennia | 我花了几百年 |
[05:45] | trying not to draw my father’s attention, | 销声匿迹 避免吸引父亲的注意 |
[05:48] | and now he’s dead, | 现在他死了 |
[05:49] | and all those who stood against me have been vanquished. | 曾经反抗过我的人 也已经被征服 |
[05:53] | I see no reason the fruits of my labor should go unappreciated. | 所以我的劳动成果不应该被湮没 |
[05:59] | I didn’t come here to appreciate art. | 我不是来品鉴艺术的 |
[06:02] | If you want to talk about your progress | 你要是需要我聆听一下 |
[06:04] | as a person striving for empathy, fine. | 你的倾诉 那可以 |
[06:06] | If not, I’ll go. | 如果不是 那我走了 |
[06:09] | Have I offended you? | 是我冒犯到你了吗 |
[06:10] | I agreed to see you professionally, | 我愿意在心理咨询方面帮你 |
[06:13] | but I was very clear when I set our boundaries, | 但我说得很清楚 界限要分清 |
[06:17] | and they don’t include private art shows. | 个人艺术展很明显越界了 |
[06:20] | Oh. Well, then perhaps you’d prefer to | 那好吧 也许你更希望… |
[06:22] | escort me to tomorrow’s opening. | 送我去明天的开幕式 |
[06:26] | Call me if you want to talk. | 想聊就打给我 |
[06:33] | Wait. | 等等 |
[06:36] | You’re worried no one else will come. | 你担心没人会来 |
[06:39] | Rebekah’s gone, Marcel’s angry, | 丽贝卡走了 马塞尔很生气 |
[06:41] | Elijah won’t even look at you. | 以利亚都不想看你一眼 |
[06:42] | You’ll be alone. | 你会是一个人 |
[06:46] | You’re scared because the people you love are angry with you. | 你害怕 是因为你爱的人都在生你的气 |
[06:50] | Maybe you need to think about that. | 也许你该想想 |
[06:59] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[07:09] | OK, the thing you got understand | 好 你要知道的是 |
[07:10] | is me and NOLA PD got a relationship | 我和新奥尔良警局有关系 |
[07:12] | that goes back to that nastiness with my ex-wife. | 这要牵涉到我和前妻的烂事了 |
[07:15] | I’m their expert in anything that seems occult. | 我是他们的神秘学顾问 |
[07:18] | and every so often, they come across the aftermath | 每一次他们遇到一些 |
[07:19] | of some black magic, | 黑魔法的现场 |
[07:20] | and they call me in. | 他们就打给我了 |
[07:25] | This your friend the shrink? | 这就是你的心理医生朋友 |
[07:27] | Fantastic. Will Kinney, detective, homicide. | 好极了 我是威尔·金尼 凶案组警探 |
[07:30] | Camille O’Connell, bar tender, | 卡米尔·奥康纳 调酒师 |
[07:31] | part-time shrink. | 兼职心理医生 |
[07:33] | Why am I here? | 我为什么在这 |
[07:35] | Vince, show her the body. | 小文 带她看看尸体 |
[07:38] | We’ll see if she can do what you said she can do. | 看看她是否如你所言那么厉害 |
[07:43] | So the cops want a psychological profile, | 警察想要一个心理侧写 |
[07:46] | and given what we’ve found, | 考虑到现场情景 |
[07:48] | I’d say this is your area of expertise. | 我觉得这是你的专长 |
[08:11] | She’s getting bigger by the second. | 她长得飞快 |
[08:13] | Thank you for all of your care. | 谢谢你照顾她 |
[08:16] | Tomorrow’s the full moon. | 明天是满月 |
[08:17] | I can help you bring hope to Hayley if you’d like. | 如果你想 我可以把霍普带给海莉 |
[08:19] | Won’t be necessary. | 不用 |
[08:21] | You deserve a night off. | 你应该休息一晚 |
[08:23] | I’d offer to accompany you myself | 我可以陪同啊 |
[08:25] | but I fear my fragile ego | 但我害怕脆弱的我 |
[08:27] | could not endure the litany of insult. | 忍受不了冗长的羞辱 |
[08:29] | Hayley is no doubt prepared. | 海莉显然准备好了 |
[08:30] | I doubt your presence is particularly welcome anywhere. | 我觉得你出现在哪儿都不会受欢迎的 |
[08:33] | My own brother greeting me with such disdain. | 我的哥哥如此鄙夷地跟我问好 |
[08:36] | What do you think, Freya? | 你怎么看 弗雷娅 |
[08:37] | Is he still angry for my part in Hayley’s curse? | 他还在因为我触发了海莉的诅咒而生气吗 |
[08:40] | Need I remind him it was my ploy that kept her alive. | 要我提醒他 是我的计谋才保全她的吗 |
[08:43] | But of course. Forgive me. | 当然 原谅我 |
[08:44] | So you would call this an act of heroism, | 你把这称为英雄事迹 |
[08:46] | even as you bask in her torment? | 正如你很享受折磨她的过程 |
[08:50] | Perhaps I’d be more sympathetic if Hayley apologized. | 如果海莉道歉 也许我会更加同情 |
[08:53] | After all, it was her that tried to run off with my daughter. | 毕竟是她试图带我女儿跑的 |
[08:56] | If you two must poke at one another, | 如果你们俩非要羞辱对方 |
[08:58] | may I suggest doing it else where. | 我能建议你们去别处吗 |
[09:09] | Nicely done. | 做得好 |
[09:10] | At this rate, you’ll drive the entire family away. | 这样下去 你会让整个家族疏远你 |
[09:27] | Who’s ready for the next course? | 谁准备好上下一堂课了 |
[09:28] | You’re all filthy gluttons. | 你们都是一群肮脏的饕餮之徒 |
[09:30] | And you remain ever the dullard. | 你还是那么愚蠢 |
[09:32] | Oh, such pretty clothes. | 多漂亮的衣服啊 |
[09:35] | What a shame they’ll go to waste. | 丢掉他们太可惜了 |
[09:37] | Rebekah, we have discussed this endlessly. | 丽贝卡 我们讨论过无数次了 |
[09:39] | No. You’ve discussed this. | 不 就你说了 |
[09:40] | None of us had any say in the matter. | 我们没人说过 |
[09:42] | This lot is traveling somewhere. | 这些人是要去什么地方 |
[09:43] | The car is filled with silks and finery. | 这车上放满了丝绸和衣服 |
[09:46] | 5 of them, 5 of us. | 他们五个 我们五个 |
[09:49] | Wherever they were off to, | 无论他们要去哪 |
[09:50] | why can we not simply go in their stead. | 我们为什么不能简单地取而代之 |
[09:52] | Masquerade as nobles from a land we do not know, | 连风俗都不了解 |
[09:54] | whose customs we cannot begin to understand. | 就打扮成一个不知名大陆的贵族 |
[09:55] | – Ridiculous. – You saw the castle down the road. | -真是荒谬 -你看到路上的城堡了 |
[09:58] | It was practically a gala. | 几乎就是一场盛会 |
[09:59] | This bunch were headed there. | 这群人在往那去 |
[10:02] | Look at them. They’re not any better than we are. | 看看他们 又比我们好到哪去 |
[10:05] | We could live as they do, at least for a time. | 我们可以像他们一样生活 至少一段时间 |
[10:08] | Think of it. | 想想看 |
[10:09] | Elijah, we could hide in plain sight. | 以利亚我们可以掩人耳目 |
[10:11] | – We could live ordinary lives. – Silence. | -我们可以过上平凡的生活 -安静 |
[10:30] | Well, aren’t you a handsome one? | 长得挺帅嘛 |
[10:31] | He looks like dessert to me. | 他像是我的甜点 |
[10:33] | No! Wait, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[10:34] | I can help you. | 我能帮你们 |
[10:36] | Now I am–I am the personal servant to the Count De Martel | 我是德·马特尔伯爵的私仆 |
[10:39] | Of the very estate you just mentioned. | 你们刚提到的豪宅 |
[10:41] | I wa–I was sent to escort these guests | 我被派遣护送这些宾客 |
[10:43] | to his home for a lengthy stay. | 到他家里久住 |
[10:45] | I know their customs, as–as well as the count’s habits. | 我知道他们的风俗 还有伯爵的习惯 |
[10:49] | If you mean to pose as the family you have slaughtered here, | 如果你们想表现得像你们杀掉的这家人一样 |
[10:51] | Then you’ll need my help | 那就需要我的帮助 |
[10:53] | to carry out your ruse. | 来完成你们的计划 |
[10:59] | Please we keep him? | 求你了 我们留下他 |
[11:00] | Rebekah, no. | 丽贝卡 不行 |
[11:01] | What is our most important rule? | 最重要的规矩是什么 |
[11:04] | Never leave alive someone who… | 永远不要留 |
[11:05] | has seen what we are. | 知道我们身份的人的活口 |
[11:07] | Thank you very much. | 多谢 |
[11:08] | A practice that has served us very well indeed. | 事实上这个惯例也的确很有用 |
[11:10] | She has a point. | 她说得有道理 |
[11:11] | – He may be of use. – Ah, a proper family squabble. | -也许他有用 -真是家庭纠纷的好时候 |
[11:15] | Perhaps we should put it to a vote. | 也许我们应该投票 |
[11:17] | All those in favor of letting him live. | 谁支持让他活的 |
[11:23] | Those inclined to gut him. | 倾向于分了他的举手 |
[11:28] | Well, Nik… | 尼克 |
[11:32] | What shall it be? | 你投什么 |
[11:40] | It’s a no-brainer really. | 这真不需要想太多 |
[11:43] | This penthouse is equipped with all the luxuries money can buy, | 这套顶层公寓配备了所有钱能买到的奢侈品 |
[11:46] | and while the asking price may seem daunting, | 虽然价格会让人怯步 |
[11:50] | rest assure that your view of New Orleans | 另外可以保证这看新奥尔良的景致 |
[11:52] | will be second to none. | 是独一无二的 |
[11:57] | I do like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:59] | And as for the price, | 至于价钱 |
[12:03] | nothing of worth comes without sacrifice. | 一分钱一分货 |
[12:05] | Wouldn’t you agree. | 你同意吗 |
[12:07] | Mr. Castle. | 卡斯尔先生 |
[12:08] | Please, call me Lucien | 请叫我卢西安 |
[12:21] | I’m no forensic psychologist, | 我不是犯罪心理专家 |
[12:22] | but whoever did this took their time. | 但不论谁做的都很浪费时间 |
[12:25] | He bled a lot, | 他流了很多血 |
[12:27] | which means he was alive, | 说明他当时还活着 |
[12:29] | but it’s like he just stood here. | 但是他好像只是站着 |
[12:33] | These ropes are just for display. | 这些绳索只是作秀 |
[12:35] | He wasn’t bound, there are no marks on his wrists, | 他没有被束缚 手腕上没有痕迹 |
[12:37] | no signs of struggling or clawing. | 没有挣扎和抓挠的迹象 |
[12:39] | He was compelled, Camille. | 他被精神控制了 卡米尔 |
[12:42] | Maybe rich boy pissed off the wrong vampire. | 也许阔少爷惹错了吸血鬼 |
[12:46] | How are you guys doing over here? | 你们这边怎么样 |
[12:47] | Tell me you got something. | 有什么线索了吗 |
[12:50] | It seems methodical, precise. | 现场好像很有条理 很精确 |
[12:53] | The wounds may have a special meaning for the killer. | 这些伤口可能对凶手来说有特别的意义 |
[12:55] | Not a formal ritual but intentional… | 不是正式的仪式 但是是有意的 |
[12:59] | And the things we do on purpose | 我们喜欢重复 |
[13:02] | we tend to repeat. | 我们故意做的事 |
[13:08] | Thank you for coming. | 多谢你们抽空前来 |
[13:11] | I spent the night consulting our ancestors. | 我整晚都在咨询我们的祖先 |
[13:14] | They say we must remain strong and to defend our homes, | 他们说我们必须保持坚强 保卫家园 |
[13:17] | But for now, no covens are to expand into Gentilly. | 但目前 女巫不能去珍地利 |
[13:21] | This decision is to keep us | 这一决定是为了不让我们 |
[13:23] | from a violent turf war with the vampires, | 跟吸血鬼进行暴力的地盘争夺战 |
[13:26] | and it’s final. | 这是最终决定 |
[13:29] | Excuse me, Kara. I did not dismiss you. | 抱歉 卡拉 我没有让你解散 |
[13:33] | Do not walk away from me. | 别走开 |
[13:34] | [咒语] | |
[13:36] | [咒语] | |
[13:48] | [咒语] | |
[13:50] | [咒语] | |
[14:10] | Gnarly stuff. | 令人困惑 |
[14:11] | Yeah. The guy was torn apart. | 是啊 这人被撕裂了 |
[14:13] | I mean, there are no obvious puncture wounds, | 我是说没有明显的刺伤 |
[14:15] | but whoever did that had to be a vampire. | 但是凶手一定是吸血鬼 |
[14:17] | And no one heard any screams, | 没人听到尖叫声 |
[14:18] | so he must have been compelled to just stand there | 他一定是被迫站在那儿的 |
[14:21] | and suffer. | 然后遭受痛苦 |
[14:22] | You think this was us. | 你觉得是我们的人干的 |
[14:25] | My guys know better than to leave a body in the streets. | 我的人可不会将尸体留在街边 |
[14:27] | Yeah? Well, how well do you know your guys? | 你有多了解你的人 |
[14:29] | Dead bodies lead to headlines, | 死尸会导致头条新闻 |
[14:31] | which means tourism drops. | 也就是说来旅游的人会减少 |
[14:33] | We don’t like to mess with the food supply. | 我们不喜欢扰乱食物供应 |
[14:35] | Marcel, maybe someone new lost control. | 马塞尔 也许是新人失去了控制 |
[14:38] | Maybe you should consider that my guys aren’t | 也许你该考虑一下 城里不止有 |
[14:40] | the only vampires in town. | 我的吸血鬼 |
[14:42] | You don’t think this was Klaus? | 你不会觉得这是克劳斯干的吧 |
[14:44] | Elijah says that Klaus has been on his best behavior. | 以利亚说克劳斯表现得很好 |
[14:47] | I’ve known the guy over 200 years. | 我认识他两百多年了 |
[14:49] | Best behavior ain’t exactly his thing. | 他可不会表现得很好 |
[14:52] | Sooner or later, he’ll cut loose, | 他迟早会脱离控制的 |
[14:54] | or maybe, he already did. | 或者他已经这样做了 |
[15:15] | It’s a derivative fiasco. | 这是失败的仿作 |
[15:16] | Little atmosphere, less technique. | 气氛不够 技巧不足 |
[15:19] | The work is nothing more than a celebratory ego trip. | 这幅画作只是一场庆祝自我之旅 |
[15:27] | I wouldn’t expect you to host an art show | 我没料到你办画展居然不强迫 |
[15:29] | without compelling the critic to speak to your praise. | 评论家进行赞美 |
[15:31] | And I wouldn’t expect an uncultured savage | 我也没料到一个没教养的野蛮人 |
[15:34] | to crash such a formal affair. | 居然会破坏这么正式的活动 |
[15:36] | Ah, not my usual scene, | 我一般不来这里 |
[15:38] | but that mouthy blood bag does have a point. | 但那个多嘴的血袋的确说得有道理 |
[15:41] | Your work is derivative | 你的作品是模仿 |
[15:44] | of Degas, I’d say. | 德加的 |
[15:46] | Of course, I happen to know that you compelled degas to mentor you. | 我碰巧知道你强迫德加指导你 |
[15:49] | I always thought his work improved after your influence. | 我一直觉得在你的影响下 他的画作更美了 |
[15:52] | Finally, someone with an eye for art. | 终于来了个有欣赏艺术眼光的人了 |
[15:55] | Well, live long enough, you develop a taste for it, | 活得够久 你就有艺术品味了 |
[15:58] | among other things. | 还有别的方面的品位 |
[16:00] | Speaking of which, can we please have a drink? | 说到这里 我们能喝一杯吗 |
[16:02] | I am quite parched. | 我渴死了 |
[16:27] | Hell of a spot for a picnic. | 这里真适合办野餐 |
[16:29] | Yes. If you can tolerate the mosquitoes, | 是啊 如果你能忍受蚊子 |
[16:31] | it’s actually rather serene. | 这里其实蛮宁静的 |
[16:34] | Finger sandwich? | 要小块三明治吗 |
[16:35] | Trouble is you’re trespassing. | 问题是你非法入侵了 |
[16:37] | This whole area is now property of Kingmaker Land Development. | 这片地区现在属于拥立国王土地开发公司 |
[16:41] | In two years, it’s gonna be golf courses and condos. | 两年内 这里就会建成高尔夫球场和公寓 |
[16:44] | I take it you’re not on the board of directors. | 看来你不是董事会的一员 |
[16:47] | No. My team and I are animal control. | 不 我的小队和我是动物管理局的人 |
[16:50] | There’s been an influx of wild predators. | 这里出现了大量野生食肉动物 |
[16:52] | My boss pays top dollar to, uh, wipe them out. | 我老板付了很多钱 要我消灭它们 |
[16:56] | Wild predators. | 野生食肉动物 |
[16:58] | Wolves if you can believe it. | 如果你能信的话 是狼 |
[16:59] | Killed a half-dozen last night. | 昨晚杀了半打 |
[17:02] | This baby can take a head clean off. | 这孩子可以清净了 |
[17:06] | Hey. Anyway, um, | 总之 |
[17:08] | I’m gonna have to ask you to clear out asap. | 我要求你尽早撤离 |
[17:21] | Call off your men. | 叫走你的手下 |
[17:23] | You leave this place | 离开这里 |
[17:24] | and you seek another line of work. | 换份工作吧 |
[17:26] | No more dead wolves. | 不许再杀狼 |
[17:28] | I’m an independent contractor. | 我是独立承包人 |
[17:30] | There are other teams out there. | 还有别的团队 |
[17:32] | I don’t have authority to– | 我没权力… |
[17:55] | There. | 到了 |
[17:58] | You see the Count De Martel? | 你们看见德·马特尔伯爵了吗 |
[18:00] | You address him as “Your grace,” | 你们要称呼他为大人 |
[18:01] | all other nobles as “Milord,” | 其余的贵族为阁下 |
[18:03] | And when you speak to to the count, | 你们跟伯爵说话时 |
[18:04] | you should speak of hunting. | 应该谈论打猎 |
[18:06] | He loves his hawks and his hounds, | 他喜欢他的鹰和猎犬 |
[18:09] | and, um, bow deep, | 而且要深深弯腰 |
[18:11] | milady Rebekah. He also relishes a healthy cleavage. | 丽贝卡小姐 他也喜欢乳沟 |
[18:17] | For god’s sake, all of you, stop looking up. | 看在老天的份上 你们别往上看了 |
[18:24] | Touch me again, and I’ll tear your arms straight off. | 再碰我一下 我就把你的手臂扯下来 |
[18:26] | Behave, Kol, | 守点规矩 科尔 |
[18:27] | or I will bury you in the ground to rot. | 不然我就把你埋在地里 让你腐烂 |
[18:29] | This isn’t going to work, is it? | 这不会管用的 对吧 |
[18:31] | Just speak as we practiced | 照我们练习的说 |
[18:34] | and know that you look lovely, milady. | 要知道你看起来很美 小姐 |
[18:36] | Are you worried, brother? | 你担心吗 哥哥 |
[18:38] | We’re placing our lives in the hands of a stranger, Niklaus. | 我们将生命交给了陌生人 尼克劳斯 |
[18:43] | Lucien, you were sent to fetch the conte du guise. | 卢西安 你该去接德·吉斯伯爵的 |
[18:47] | Indisposed, Your Grace. | 他身体不适 大人 |
[18:50] | Gout. | 痛风 |
[18:51] | May I present his children? | 请容许我介绍他的孩子们 |
[18:53] | The lords Finn, Niklaus, Elijah, and Kol. | 贵族芬恩 尼克劳斯 以利亚和科尔 |
[19:00] | Also the lovely lady Rebekah. | 还有可爱的小姐丽贝卡 |
[19:03] | Your father never mentioned you to me in all our dealings. | 你父亲和我来往时可没提到你们 |
[19:11] | Yes. Your grace, do forgive us. | 是的 请大人恕罪 |
[19:14] | Uh, father was forever distant with his travels, | 父亲在远方奔波 |
[19:18] | and, uh, we were largely raised by servants. | 我们主要是被仆人养大的 |
[19:22] | However, I do know that father would consider it | 但我知道父亲一定会 |
[19:24] | a glorious honor that we should be | 十分荣幸您高抬贵手 |
[19:25] | introduced to society by your noble hand, your grace. | 让我们走入社会 大人 |
[19:30] | Your grace, I look forward to hearing | 大人 我愿洗耳恭听 |
[19:33] | tales of your hunting escapades. | 您打击越轨行为的故事 |
[19:36] | May I present our sister? | 请允许我介绍舍妹 |
[19:43] | Rebekah du guise de Rochefort en Seine. | 塞纳河上罗什福尔家的丽贝卡 |
[19:50] | Charmed. | 很荣幸 |
[20:05] | You have proven to be an immense help. | 你的确帮了个大忙 |
[20:09] | Of course, milord. | 不客气 大人 |
[20:11] | Though I must say you don’t seem at all disturbed | 但我发现你完全不害怕 |
[20:14] | about leading us into your master’s home. | 把我们引到你主人家 |
[20:18] | My master is a cruel drunkard | 我的主人是残酷的酒鬼 |
[20:21] | who torments his minions for sport, | 他折磨自己的奴才 |
[20:24] | beggars who seek succor, | 寻求帮助的乞丐 |
[20:26] | vassals who cannot pay a debt, | 我父亲那样还不起债的家仆 |
[20:29] | like my own father. | 并以此为乐 |
[20:31] | All these gentlefolk behind their silks and their jewels, | 这些拥有丝绸珠宝的上流人士 |
[20:34] | they are slavers, killers. | 都是奴隶贩子 是杀手 |
[20:38] | Whatever evil you are, | 无论你们有多邪恶 |
[20:40] | you walk amongst greater evil still. | 还有更邪恶的存在 |
[20:45] | What do I care if you kill the lot of them? | 你要是杀了他们我也不在意 |
[20:57] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[20:59] | Oh. They’re the Count’s children, | 他们是伯爵的孩子 |
[21:02] | the lord Tristan and his sister | 特里斯坦勋爵和他的妹妹 |
[21:04] | the lady Aurora. | 奥罗拉小姐 |
[21:07] | She is exquisite. | 她美极了 |
[21:12] | Yes. Um, as her brother is wicked. | 没错 但她哥哥很坏 |
[21:15] | Might I suggest that you avoid them completely? | 我建议你最好避开他们 |
[21:19] | Would she really be such a threat, | 对我这种人来说 |
[21:22] | even to one like me? | 她怎么会是威胁呢 |
[21:23] | The lady Aurora doesn’t need teeth to tear a man’s soul out. | 奥罗拉小姐不用言语就能勾走男人的魂 |
[21:27] | One need only stare in her eyes and be lost. | 只要盯着她的双眼就会迷失 |
[21:33] | Oh, Kol—Kol was a bloody loon. | 科尔 科尔笨死了 |
[21:36] | Loved it. | 笨到可爱 |
[21:37] | And Finn–oh, Finn. Finn—Finn was fine | 芬恩 芬恩 芬恩还不错 |
[21:39] | as long as you didn’t actually have to speak to him. | 只要你不用跟他说话 |
[21:42] | Have you spoken to her? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[21:44] | Who? | 谁 |
[21:48] | Oh, you mean her. | 你说她啊 |
[21:51] | As you well know, | 你们都清楚 |
[21:52] | Aurora and I parted ways centuries ago. | 我和奥罗拉几个世纪前就分道扬镳了 |
[21:57] | – Champagne? – Oh no, thanks. | -喝香槟吗 -不用了 谢谢 |
[22:01] | Please excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[22:03] | There’s someone I need to speak to. | 我得和别人谈谈 |
[22:05] | Anyone tasty? | 好吃吗 |
[22:07] | Stay here and behave yourself. | 待在这儿 别乱来 |
[22:10] | Always. | 一直都是 |
[22:12] | Well, I suppose later is better than never, | 我想迟到总比不到好 |
[22:14] | but you are late indeed. | 但你确实迟到了 |
[22:15] | I’m not here for the show. | 我不是来看展出的 |
[22:16] | I have a problem, and you weren’t answering your phone. | 我有问题 但你不接电话 |
[22:22] | Who’s the dirt bag eyeing me like I’m a rack of lamb? | 那个把我当羊排看着的混蛋是谁 |
[22:25] | Old friend? | 老朋友吗 |
[22:26] | Old acquaintance, nothing more. | 老相识而已 |
[22:28] | Old acquaintance? You wound me? | 老相识 你伤到我了 |
[22:31] | He can hear us? Is he– | 他能听到我们 他… |
[22:32] | Hard of hearing? | 耳朵不好使吗 |
[22:33] | Quite the opposite actually. | 刚好完全相反 |
[22:35] | A side effect I inherited from Nik. | 尼克传给我的副作用 |
[22:36] | We can discuss my discourteous friend Lucien at our next little chat. | 我们能下次再谈我失礼的朋友卢西安 |
[22:40] | For now, let’s preserve your precious boundaries, shall we? | 现在我们继续保护你珍贵的界限 好吗 |
[22:42] | Someone tortured and killed a local, | 有人折磨并杀死了当地人 |
[22:44] | left the body right out in the open. | 尸体就留在外面 |
[22:47] | I think it was a vampire. | 我想是吸血鬼干的 |
[22:48] | Yes. Well, vampire business is now Marcel’s purview | 好吧 吸血鬼的事情由马塞尔管 |
[22:52] | or Elijah’s when he’s not busy loathing me. | 以利亚没空讨厌我时也会管 |
[22:54] | By all means, check with them. | 总之 去找他们 |
[23:02] | 卢梭酒吧 | |
[23:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:24] | Did I misinterpret the kind of exhibition you were attending? | 我是不是误解了你在参加怎样的展览会 |
[23:27] | I switched venues. | 我换了场子 |
[23:28] | Aren’t you the one who said I deserved the night off? | 不是你说我晚上该放松下吗 |
[23:31] | Forgive me. Someone needs to watch Hope. | 抱歉 得有人照顾霍普 |
[23:34] | I have an errand to run. | 我有事要处理 |
[23:36] | How ominous. What errand? | 真不吉利 什么事 |
[23:39] | A necessary evil. | 无法避免的灾难 |
[23:41] | I would rather our niece not bear witness. | 我宁愿我侄女看不到 |
[23:44] | Fair enough. Give me a minute. | 有道理 等我一会儿 |
[23:46] | I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[23:57] | Your pretty friend seems to have fouled your mood. | 你的美女朋友好像坏了你的兴致啊 |
[24:00] | Why don’t we go out, | 要不我们出去 |
[24:02] | paint the town red, et cetera, et cetera? | 血洗小镇之类的 |
[24:06] | Lucien… | 卢西安 |
[24:08] | What are you really doing in my city? | 你在我的城市到底想干什么 |
[24:12] | News has spread, old friend. | 消息传来了 老朋友 |
[24:15] | Every vampire in the world knows you’ve been attacked, | 世界上每个吸血鬼都知道你被攻击了 |
[24:18] | a number of times nearly killed. | 很多次差点被杀了 |
[24:20] | Well, I can assure you | 我可以向你保证 |
[24:21] | that all those who stood against me | 那些跟我作对的人 |
[24:22] | ended up either desiccated, dust, | 要么干枯了 化成灰了 |
[24:25] | or dinner. | 要么被吃了 |
[24:28] | Yes, but what if it had gone the other way, hmm? | 没错 但如果失败的不是他们呢 |
[24:33] | When Finn was killed, we all learned the truth– | 芬恩死后 我们都知道了 |
[24:35] | the life of every vampire is linked back to the original | 吸血鬼的命都可以追溯到转化链上的 |
[24:38] | who begat the line. | 始祖吸血鬼 |
[24:39] | Kol’s death confirmed it. | 科尔的死也证明了这一点 |
[24:41] | Two entire lines of vampires wiped out. | 整整两条转化链上的吸血鬼死光了 |
[24:45] | As you can imagine, | 你想想看 |
[24:46] | the treat of it doesn’t sit well with those of us that remain. | 这个威胁让我们剩下的吸血鬼坐立难安 |
[24:48] | Anyone fearing death as a result of my demise | 害怕因我的死而死的人 |
[24:51] | should come see me. | 都该来见我 |
[24:53] | I’ll be happy to reassure them. | 我很乐意打消他们的顾虑 |
[24:56] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[24:57] | You and your siblings are mighty indeed, | 你们兄妹确实很强 |
[25:01] | yet the attacks on you do show | 但对你的攻击确实说明 |
[25:02] | that you are not completely invulnerable. | 你不是完全无敌的 |
[25:05] | While you’ve wallowed in your family affairs, | 你身陷家族事务 |
[25:08] | your progeny have grown somewhat restless. | 而你的后代却寝食难安 |
[25:12] | The world is a finite place, territory limited, | 世界并非无限大 领土有限 |
[25:15] | and even ancient vampires are not above vicious turf wars. | 就连古老的吸血鬼也免不了惨烈的圈地战争 |
[25:19] | What if I told you there’s a growing conflict | 要是我告诉你三条仅存转化链之间的冲突 |
[25:21] | between the remaining 3 sire lines? | 愈演愈烈呢 |
[25:24] | Suppose one of them wanted to annihilate the other | 假设他们中有人想杀了以利亚 |
[25:26] | by killing Elijah, Rebekah, you? | 丽贝卡或者你来消灭其他人呢 |
[25:31] | So you came all this way to deliver a warning? | 所以你跑这么远就是为了警告我吗 |
[25:35] | Think about it. Kill an original, | 想想吧 杀死一个始祖 |
[25:37] | wipe out an entire line of competition. | 就能扫清一整条血脉的人 |
[25:40] | A tempting goal, | 这可是很诱人的 |
[25:41] | made more so by the fact that your family is divided | 更何况你家已经四分五裂了 |
[25:44] | and thus weaker than you have ever been. | 所以你们现在比任何时候都要脆弱 |
[25:46] | My family is hardly weak. | 我的家人才不弱 |
[25:49] | And in fact, we are unkillable. | 而且 我们是杀不死的 |
[25:51] | The last of the white oak is gone. | 最后一个白橡木桩已经没了 |
[25:54] | Are you so certain it’s all gone, | 你确定木桩一点不剩了吗 |
[25:57] | every last splinter of it | 哪怕一个小碎片 |
[25:59] | banished for good? | 都不存在了吗 |
[26:03] | Lucien, if you had even the slightest inkling | 卢西安 如果你是在暗示 |
[26:07] | any fragment of white oak still existed, | 白橡木桩还存在 |
[26:10] | of course you would tell me. | 想必你一定会告诉我吧 |
[26:15] | Easy, Nik. You are my sire. | 别冲动 尼克 我是你这脉的 |
[26:19] | My fate is linked to yours. | 我的命运和你是连在一块的 |
[26:24] | If you want to know what I do | 如果你想知道我为 |
[26:25] | about the dangers you now face, | 你们面对的威胁做了什么 |
[26:27] | trust me enough to come with me. | 那你就相信我 跟我来 |
[26:31] | There is something that you must see. | 有些东西你必须看看 |
[26:58] | I’d ask if everything was ok, | 我想问你是不是一切都好 |
[27:00] | but you wouldn’t be here if it were. | 但要是一切都好 你就不会来这了 |
[27:07] | You know, I was bored out of my mind when I lived up here. | 我住在这的时候简直是无聊透了 |
[27:10] | I don’t miss it, but things were a lot simpler. | 我不想念这 但那会生活简单多了 |
[27:15] | And at least I felt safe. | 至少我觉得安全 |
[27:19] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[27:21] | I was attacked. | 我被袭击了 |
[27:23] | One of my own people tried to use a spell to ruin my hands. | 我的族人想用咒语毁了我的双手 |
[27:26] | What’s next, my eyes, my heart? | 下一步呢 毁了我的眼睛 我的心吗 |
[27:29] | They hate me. I knew that, | 他们恨我 这我知道 |
[27:30] | but I didn’t think they would just revolt. | 但我没想到他们会背叛我 |
[27:32] | Witches in New Orleans have a habit | 新奥尔良的女巫有 |
[27:34] | of getting homicidal, all right? | 嗜好杀人的习惯 |
[27:35] | Why do you think I was so hard on them? | 不然你认为我原来为什么把她们管那么严 |
[27:36] | But I’m regent. They should respect me. | 但我是摄政者 她们应该尊敬我 |
[27:38] | I didn’t sign up for this. | 这又不是我选的 |
[27:39] | Sure you did. You chose to be their leader. | 当然是 是你选择做她们的领袖 |
[27:42] | The target on your back, it comes with the job. | 你当了领袖 危险也随之而来了 |
[27:44] | So what do I do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[27:46] | Say the word, all right? Me and my guys will… | 只要你说 我会带着我的人… |
[27:48] | You’ll what? | 你们会怎么样 |
[27:49] | They see me siding with you against my own kind, | 她们要是看到我和你们一起对付已族 |
[27:51] | I’ll just be proving them right. | 那就证明她们是对的了 |
[27:53] | “D, someone came at you. | 小达 有人冲你来了 |
[27:56] | It might be one today, | 可能今天是一个人 |
[27:56] | but if you sit back and do nothing, | 但如果你什么都不做 |
[27:58] | and by tomorrow, there’ll be more. | 那明天 就会有更多人来对付你 |
[28:00] | You got to respond with a show of force. | 你必须要反抗 显示出你的力量 |
[28:02] | If not me, find another way, | 如果不找我 那就另找一个方法 |
[28:05] | but it’s got to be done. | 但你必须要这么做 |
[28:23] | Hello, sweetie. | 你好 甜心 |
[28:25] | You’ll have to excuse your auntie Freya. | 你要原谅弗雷娅阿姨 |
[28:28] | I’ve had a few big girl drinks tonight. | 我今晚喝了几杯 |
[28:52] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:57] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[28:58] | Where are my manners? | 我都忘了礼节了 |
[29:01] | Permit me to explain. | 让我解释一下 |
[29:15] | Lesson one of the hunt… | 狩猎第一课 |
[29:21] | Lay the bait. | 放好诱饵 |
[29:34] | How precious. | 来得正好 |
[29:38] | And just in time for lesson two. | 刚好上到第二课了 |
[29:50] | Please excuse the mess. I’ve been entertaining. | 抱歉 家里有点乱 我在招待朋友 |
[29:59] | Well, you never were one for subtlety. | 你从来都不是低调的人 |
[30:34] | You brought me here to have a seance? | 你带我来参加招神会吗 |
[30:38] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[30:40] | I present my personal forecaster… | 给你介绍我的私人预言家 |
[30:43] | The lovely Alexis. | 可爱的阿丽克西斯 |
[30:46] | Don’t tell me you’re here to scry | 别告诉我你是来占卜 |
[30:47] | some future portents of my doom. | 我未来失败的迹象的 |
[30:50] | Alexis is no back alley palm reader. | 阿丽克西斯可不是小巷里骗钱的家伙 |
[30:52] | She’s an expert cipher of patterns, trends, cycles. | 她是个解密模式 趋势 周期的专家 |
[30:56] | She’s extraordinary on the stock market | 她在股票市场有很亮眼的表现 |
[31:00] | and never fails to guess the winner of “The bachelorette.” | 而且从没猜错《单身女郎》的赢家 |
[31:00] | 全美收视冠军真人秀 | |
[31:07] | A touch forward, isn’t she? | 她喜欢近距离接触啊 |
[31:08] | I’ve heard so much about you, | 我听说了你很多事 |
[31:10] | The famous hybrid. | 有名的混血儿 |
[31:11] | Your ancient heart beats strong indeed | 对已经陷入如此危境的人来说 |
[31:13] | for someone in such danger. | 你的心跳确实很有力 |
[31:16] | If you have a warning to deliver, luv, | 如果你要警告我什么 亲爱的 |
[31:18] | best get on with it. | 最好赶快说 |
[31:21] | By all means, | 当然可以 |
[31:23] | but if you want the most from the experience, | 但如果你想要真实体验一下 |
[31:25] | I suggest you feed on me. | 我建议你饮我的血 |
[31:27] | As you do, I’ll allow you into my mind. | 你这样做 我就会让你进入我的思想 |
[31:31] | You can see for yourself. | 你可以自己看 |
[31:34] | Come on. How long has it been since we shared a real drink? | 来吧 我们多久没一起饮血了 |
[31:46] | Drink deep, but beware. | 多喝点 但是要注意 |
[31:48] | What you broke is past repair. | 伤害的已无法弥补 |
[31:51] | All your oaths you betray. | 所有你打破的誓约 |
[31:53] | Your sacred vows you sever, | 背弃的誓言 |
[31:56] | and now you see that nothing lasts | 现在你会看到没有什么 |
[31:59] | for always and forever. | 能永远持续 |
[32:02] | 3 yet remain, 2 already crossed, | 尽管三个人还在 两个已经死去 |
[32:04] | yet in one year’s time, you’ll all be lost. | 但一年后 你们都将毁灭 |
[32:07] | As your family is undone, | 你的家庭已经支离破碎 |
[32:10] | you will see the beast that is to come. | 你会看到将要来临的猛兽 |
[32:15] | Do you think you can fool me | 你觉得你可以用糟糕的诗词和 |
[32:16] | with bad poetry and parlor tricks? | 小把戏迷惑我吗 |
[32:19] | My visions conjure from you. | 我的预言是从你身上来的 |
[32:21] | The threat you face will be more clear | 我和你在一起的时间越长 |
[32:22] | the longer I’m in your presence. | 你所面临的威胁也就越清晰 |
[32:23] | Kill me, you’ll never see what’s coming. | 杀了我 你就永远不知道未来会发生什么了 |
[32:51] | You will provide me with the precise location | 你会告诉我剩下的 |
[32:53] | of every last one of those vulgar traps, | 每一个陷阱的准确位置 |
[32:55] | As well as the routes used by any of your other men. | 还有你的其他同伴的路线 |
[32:58] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:07] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[33:14] | Forgive me. I–I thought… | 原谅我 我以为… |
[33:15] | I know who you thought I was. | 我知道你把我当成谁了 |
[33:21] | Do you know where she is? | 你知道她在哪吗 |
[33:22] | Judging by what these hunters did, | 根据这些猎人的行为 |
[33:25] | the traps they set and the blood I saw, | 他们设的陷阱还有我刚才看到的血 |
[33:27] | if she’s not with her daughter, | 如果她没有和她的女儿在一起 |
[33:28] | She’s probably dead. | 她很可能已经死了 |
[33:33] | You seem pretty convinced Klaus had nothing to do with it. | 似乎你很确信克劳斯与此事无关 |
[33:36] | Now that only leaves… Thank you… | 现在只剩下 谢谢 |
[33:39] | A couple hundred vampires in the quarter. | 区里的几百个吸血鬼 |
[33:41] | That’s the thing. | 这才是问题的关键 |
[33:42] | Even if we figure out who killed this guy, | 即使我们查出了谁是杀人凶手 |
[33:45] | then what? | 又能怎样呢 |
[33:46] | It’s a vampire. | 凶手是吸血鬼 |
[33:47] | What are the police gonna do? | 警察又能干些什么 |
[33:48] | We’d be sending the arresting officers to get slaughtered, | 我们是在让这些警员白白去送死 |
[33:51] | and if we warned them, | 如果我们警告他们 |
[33:51] | we’d get locked up for being insane. | 我们会被当成疯子关起来 |
[33:54] | Yeah. That’s New Orleans. | 没错 这就是新奥尔良 |
[33:55] | Our city, our streets, not our fault, | 我们的城市 街道 虽不是我们的过错 |
[33:59] | but it is our problem. | 却是我们的问题 |
[34:06] | Hello? | 您好 |
[34:07] | Hey. It’s Kinney. | 您好 我是凯尼 |
[34:08] | Wanted to let you know you were right. | 我想告诉你 你的想法是对的 |
[34:10] | It happened again. | 悲剧又上演了 |
[34:12] | So if you’re not busy, | 如果你有时间 |
[34:17] | I could use your brain. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[34:19] | Yeah. Of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[34:27] | I told you. | 我曾经对你说过 |
[34:29] | Something is coming. | 厄运即将降临 |
[34:32] | You’ll need me. | 你需要我 |
[34:36] | I am Klaus Mikaelson! | 我可是尼克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[34:38] | I don’t need anyone, | 我不需要任何人 |
[34:40] | nor will I be warned by lesser men! | 也不需要你这种劣等人警告我 |
[34:44] | I am the thing that lesser men fear. | 我乃劣等之人最大的畏惧 |
[34:48] | Then act like it | 那就表现得让人畏惧 |
[34:51] | instead of doting on your pretty human girls | 而不是整天宠着你那人类女朋友 |
[34:55] | and pouting about your family’s disapproval. | 或是整天唠叨对家人的不满 |
[34:57] | Yes, you are Klaus Mikaelson! | 没错 你是尼克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[35:01] | You are the most ruthless, wicked beast to ever live. | 你是有史以来最残忍 最邪恶的野兽 |
[35:05] | I came here to remind you of that | 我来就是为了提醒你 |
[35:08] | because, quite frankly, | 因为 坦白地讲 |
[35:12] | I’ve been worried that you’ve lost a step. | 我一直担心你已经失去了自我 |
[35:15] | I need no reminding of who I am. | 我不需要谁来提醒我 |
[35:18] | That truth has been clear to me for a thousand years. | 千百年以来我都知道我是谁 |
[35:22] | And in those years, you’ve acquired countless enemies, | 还有这些年里 你树敌无数 |
[35:26] | and with the sire lines at war, | 眼下认祖归宗的吸血鬼在相互残杀 |
[35:28] | you now have mine, as well. | 我的敌人也成了你的敌人 |
[35:31] | Anyone who would kill me could now come after you, | 任何想杀死我的人都会找上你 |
[35:36] | and since I have | 鉴于我有 |
[35:38] | so many rivals | 无数的敌人 |
[35:40] | and because I do not want to die, | 也因为我不想死 |
[35:43] | I beg you let me help you. | 我祈求你让我帮你 |
[35:46] | From now on, I am the only one you can trust. | 从现在起 我是你唯一可以信任的人 |
[35:56] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我不相信任何人 |
[36:46] | I thought you said no vamp speed, Marcel. | 马塞尔 你说过不使用吸血鬼速度 |
[36:48] | Come on, Vincent. | 拜托 文森特 |
[36:50] | If I move any slower, I’ll be going in reverse. | 如果我速度再慢点 就该成倒带了 |
[36:55] | Fighting angry. | 克制愤怒 |
[36:57] | Because they found that second dead body? | 因为他们发现了第二具死尸 |
[36:59] | You still think it’s my guys. Huh? | 你仍以为是我的人干的吗 |
[37:07] | Don’t matter what I think, Marcel. | 别管我怎么想 马塞尔 |
[37:10] | News breaks there’s a killer loose in the quarter, | 新闻要是报道有一个杀手在区里逍遥法外 |
[37:12] | Tourism is gonna drop, | 旅游业就会下滑 |
[37:14] | and who are your vampires gonna feed on then? | 你的那些吸血鬼还能吸谁的血 |
[37:17] | Locals? No. | 当地人吗 不能 |
[37:19] | Not unless they want a war with the covens! | 除非他们想挑起与女巫之间的战争 |
[37:24] | Speaking of covens, you remember Davina, | 说到女巫 还记得达维娜吗 |
[37:28] | girl you were supposed to mentor? | 那个你本应该做她导师的女孩 |
[37:33] | I offered her my advice months ago. | 几个月前我对她提了一些忠告 |
[37:35] | I told her to make peace at all cost, and she refused me. | 告诉她要不惜代价维持和平 她拒绝了 |
[37:38] | All right. That girl’s got a bigger chip on her shoulder | 好吧 那个女孩心中的仇恨 |
[37:39] | than you do. | 比你更强烈 |
[37:42] | You got her into this. You should be helping her out. | 是你把她拉下水的 你应该帮她 |
[37:44] | These witches keep messing with her, | 这些女巫一直和她作对 |
[37:46] | she’s gonna get angry. | 她就会愤怒 |
[37:48] | You think that’s gonna end well for anyone? | 你认为谁会有好果子吃吗 |
[38:06] | What the hell am I doing here? | 我到底在这里做什么 |
[38:08] | Why am I trapped? | 为什么我会被困住 |
[38:10] | I used magic to draw you here | 我施魔法把你引诱到此 |
[38:12] | and to keep you a captive audience. | 让你做我的观众 |
[38:14] | Davina, I need to see my daughter. | 达维娜 我要见我女儿 |
[38:17] | I’m sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[38:19] | but there’s something I need you to do for me first. | 首先你得为我做点事情 |
[38:34] | Who’s there? | 是谁在那儿 |
[38:36] | You’re on edge. | 你很紧张 |
[38:39] | And you’re trespassing. | 你这是私闯民宅 |
[38:41] | You can’t just come… I mean, Klaus, seriously. | 你不能就这样进来 克劳斯 |
[38:43] | I didn’t come here to quarrel. | 我不是来和你吵架的 |
[38:44] | I came to offer you a gift, | 我是来给你送一份礼物 |
[38:47] | maybe in exchange for one of our little chats | 或许可以换得和你一块聊天的机会 |
[38:49] | of which I’m in particular need, | 我现在特别想和你聊天 |
[38:51] | given as my brother doesn’t bother to answer my calls, | 因为我哥哥不接我电话 |
[38:53] | and now my old mate Lucien has swanned into town | 而且我的老朋友卢西恩突然出现 |
[38:55] | with all manner of troubling news. | 带来各种各样的坏消息 |
[38:56] | Fine. If you want to talk it through, come back tomorrow. | 好吧 如果你想好好谈谈 明天再来 |
[39:01] | I’m afraid I need to talk about it now. | 我想现在就和你谈谈 |
[39:03] | No. | 不行 |
[39:04] | No! You don’t get to just come into my house uninvited. | 不行 你不能没经我允许就到我家里来 |
[39:08] | Well, you already invited me in once, luv, so technically… | 你曾经允许我进来过 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | Don’t do that. | 不要那样做 |
[39:12] | Don’t be so flippant and self-absorbed. | 不要如此轻率无礼 妄自菲薄 |
[39:14] | Right now, people like me are out there getting killed | 此时此刻 像我这样的人在屋外被人杀害 |
[39:16] | by people like you, | 就是像你这样的人下的毒手 |
[39:17] | conveniently timed with the arrival | 正好就是在 |
[39:19] | of your old acquaintance, | 你一个老相识到来的时候 |
[39:21] | and you just barge in here and start mouthing off orders? | 而你就这样闯进来 对我下命令 |
[39:24] | I get it. You’re a vampire. | 我懂了 你是吸血鬼 |
[39:25] | It’s a tortured existence. | 是一种遭受折磨的存在 |
[39:27] | I’m sorry, but do you really have to be | 我很抱歉 但是你非得 |
[39:28] | such an insensitive disappointment? | 成为一个如此麻木不仁的失败者吗 |
[39:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:37] | That wasn’t fair. | 我说得有点过了 |
[39:42] | Keep the gift. | 收下礼物 |
[39:45] | I painted it for you. | 我专门为你画的 |
[39:53] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[40:13] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[40:16] | I wonder if we might discuss your analysis of my work. | 我想我们可以讨论一下你对我作品的分析 |
[40:39] | 拥王者 | |
[41:53] | It won’t be long now. | 要不了多久了 |