时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on “The originals”… | |
[00:02] | She is exquisite. | 她美得不可方物 |
[00:05] | As her brother is wicked. | 然而她哥哥却是坏心肠 |
[00:06] | The Lord Tristan and his sister the Lady Aurora. | 特里斯坦勋爵和妹妹奥罗拉小姐 |
[00:10] | Right now, people like me are out there getting killed | 现在 我们普通民众们惨遭谋杀 |
[00:12] | by people like you, | 行凶者正是你们 |
[00:13] | Conveniently timed with the arrival of your old acquaintance. | 而你的老相识 又正好这个时间点出现了 |
[00:17] | – What happened? – I was attacked. | -发生什么事了 -我被袭击了 |
[00:18] | Kara, do not walk away from me. | 卡拉 你胆敢走开试试 |
[00:20] | [咒语] | |
[00:22] | I’m regent. They should respect me. | 但我是摄政者 她们应该尊敬我 |
[00:24] | The target on your back, it comes with the job. | 身处其位 也就会必然背上靶子 |
[00:26] | You got to respond with a show of force. | 你必须要反抗 显示出你的力量 |
[00:29] | What are you doing to us. | 你对我们做了什么 |
[00:29] | Because of the crescent curse, | 因为新月族的诅咒 |
[00:31] | now you’ll be trapped in wolf form. | 现在你们只能保持狼形 |
[00:33] | Trespassing. | 非法入侵 |
[00:34] | This whole area is now property of Kingmaker Land Development. | 这片地区现在属于国王土地开发公司 |
[00:37] | My team and I are animal control. | 我们是动物管理局的人 |
[00:39] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[00:49] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[00:52] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[01:15] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[01:17] | Where the hell is Hayley? | 海莉到底去哪里了 |
[01:44] | Davina, let me out of here right now, | 达维娜 立刻放我出去 |
[01:47] | or I swear I will kill you. | 否则我发誓杀了你 |
[01:48] | You can try, | 你可以试试 |
[01:51] | or we could have a polite conversation. | 或者我们礼貌地的谈话也行 |
[01:52] | You magically kidnapped me | 你用魔法绑架了我 |
[01:54] | on the one night that I can see my daughter. | 而这天晚上 我本该见到我女儿的 |
[01:56] | Do not talk to me about polite. | 别跟我谈什么礼貌 |
[01:58] | I drew you here to help you. | 我请你过来是为了帮助你 |
[02:00] | Elijah asked you months ago to break the curse, | 以利亚几个月前就拜托你解除咒语 |
[02:02] | and you said no. | 而你却拒绝了 |
[02:03] | The regent of witches can’t be seen | 女巫摄政者若是被人看见 |
[02:05] | doing favors for the Mikaelsons, | 帮助迈克尔森家族 这样不合适 |
[02:08] | but maybe we can help each other. | 但或许我们之间可以互相帮助 |
[02:11] | Look. I have access to the witch ancestors. | 我有办法召唤女巫祖先 |
[02:13] | I can channel the power of the one who created | 我能找到对你施咒的那个女巫 |
[02:15] | the spell used to curse you. | 跟她的魔法连通起来 |
[02:16] | You can be free, Hayley. | 然后你就自由了 海莉 |
[02:18] | Under your terms, I’m guessing. | 但得满足你的要求 我猜想 |
[02:24] | Spill. | 说吧 |
[02:27] | There’s a witch in the ninth ward who hates that I’m regent. | 第九区有个女巫 憎恶我当摄政者 |
[02:30] | She tried to kill me. | 她想要杀掉我 |
[02:31] | If I retaliate, I’m starting a civil war, | 但如果我寻仇 便会挑起内战 |
[02:33] | and I don’t want to do that. | 我不希望那样的局面出现 |
[02:35] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:38] | Just tell me who you want dead. | 告诉我你想要谁死 |
[03:03] | Take my blood. | 喝点我的血吧 |
[03:06] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[03:08] | We need to find Hayley. | 我们得找到海莉 |
[03:10] | There’s still no sign of her. | 现在仍然没有她的踪迹 |
[03:12] | I’ve seen the bodies. | 尸体我都查看过了 |
[03:15] | Hunters set up traps all over the bayou | 猎人们在河口布满了陷阱 |
[03:18] | and mowed us all down with gunfire. | 用猎枪对我们进行屠杀 |
[03:20] | Any wolf that wasn’t taken out scattered. | 若有狼人侥幸逃走 也走散了 |
[03:24] | Elijah, how many bodies? | 以利亚 有多少具尸体 |
[03:34] | A trap wouldn’t hold Hayley after she turned back. | 海莉恢复人形以后 陷阱就困不住她了 |
[03:40] | Nothing would stop her from seeing that little girl. | 没有任何事情能阻止她见自己女儿 |
[03:42] | Something’s wrong. | 事情不对劲 |
[03:46] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[03:48] | I’m taking my niece home. | 我先带侄女回去 |
[03:50] | Then I’ll continue the search. | 然后我会继续搜索 |
[03:51] | You stay here, you tend to your dead. | 你待在原地 照料死去的同族人 |
[03:52] | No, no. Look. I got 5 hours | 不不 听着 我只有五个小时 |
[03:55] | until I’m a wolf again. | 过了时间 就会变回狼形 |
[03:57] | Elijah, she’s my wife. | 以利亚 她是我妻子 |
[04:16] | Need a break from family drama? | 需要从家族的事情里暂时解脱出来吗 |
[04:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:22] | You see, I’ve been trying to get my brothers | 我一直在努力帮助我的兄弟们 |
[04:24] | to mend fences, but Elijah remains bitter, | 修复关系 但是以利亚依旧愤愤不平 |
[04:29] | And Klaus remains obstinate, | 克劳斯依旧冥顽不化 |
[04:31] | thus Tequila! | 还是龙舌兰来得痛快 |
[04:33] | Thing is, it’s almost midnight. | 问题是 现在都快午夜了 |
[04:36] | Well, I’m not wearing glass slippers. | 我又不是穿着水晶鞋 |
[04:40] | Do you have to turn the best club in town | 你非得让这家城里最好的酒吧 |
[04:42] | into your personal blood bank? | 成为你的私人血库吗 |
[04:45] | We feed on tourists, compel them to forget, | 我们喝游客的血 催眠他们遗忘过程 |
[04:48] | locals turn a blind eye. | 本地人睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[04:49] | That’s how NOLA works, | 这是新奥尔良的模式 |
[04:50] | has been for a long time, | 这不是最近才有的 |
[04:52] | so unless you want to become an appetizer… | 所以除非你想别人拿你开刀 |
[04:54] | – I’ll pass. – Good. | -还是算了吧 -聪明 |
[04:57] | This one’s coming with me. | 这个人我要了 |
[05:16] | 犯罪现场的仪式与记号 | |
[05:29] | 面部毁损 | |
[05:33] | 受害者非人化 | |
[05:37] | 渴望权力 有虐待史 催眠控制吗 恶性自我崇拜 | |
[05:49] | 新奥尔良报 | |
[05:53] | 卢西安·卡斯尔 | |
[05:56] | Listen to the advice of your superiors | 认真听取上级的意见 |
[05:59] | 卢西安·卡斯尔 国王土地开发公司首席执行官 | |
[05:59] | then do better. | 然后做得比意见更出色 |
[06:01] | Study the weaknesses of those who outrank you | 研究那些在你之上人的弱点所在 |
[06:05] | and eliminate them from your own experience. | 然后靠自己的本事去打败他们 |
[06:07] | Authority is meant to be challenged. | 权威的存在即意味着被挑战 |
[06:10] | Great achievers refuse to stand in shadows. | 伟大的成就者们都不甘于置身在暗处 |
[06:26] | I need you to delete that. | 麻烦你删掉 |
[06:27] | Freedom of the press, officer. | 这是新闻者的自由 长官 |
[06:29] | It’s detective. How about a little decency? | 是探长 请你放尊重一些好吗 |
[06:30] | That kid’s got a family. | 被害的孩子可是有家人的 |
[06:32] | I’m not instagramming it. I’m with the “Sentinel.” | 我不是要发到网上 我是《哨兵报》的 |
[06:34] | Would you care to comment on all the rumors– | 介意评价一下所有的传言吗 |
[06:36] | Behind the tape, please. | 请站到警戒线外 |
[06:56] | I thought I smelled swamp. | 感觉闻到了沼泽的味道 |
[06:59] | What’d you do with Hayley? | 你对海莉做了什么 |
[07:01] | Tell me what you know. | 如实交代 |
[07:02] | Has Jackson misplaced his bride? | 杰克逊把他新娘弄丢了吗 |
[07:05] | Come to think about it, | 想想看 |
[07:06] | I did read that global warming has disrupted migration patterns. | 我确实看到过全球变暖扰乱了迁徙的规律 |
[07:10] | Try Georgia. | 不如去乔治亚州吧 |
[07:11] | I just left the bodies of people | 我刚刚将我在意的人 |
[07:12] | I care about to rot in the woods | 留在树林里腐烂 |
[07:14] | because you left them defenseless against poachers | 正是因为你把他们毫无防备地 |
[07:18] | sent by Kingmaker Land Development. | 留给国王土地开发公司的入侵者 |
[07:20] | That ring a bell? | 有印象了吗 |
[07:22] | Yeah. The CEO is Lucien Castle. | 总裁是卢西安·卡斯尔 |
[07:25] | Elijah tells me that you two go way back. | 以利亚跟我说你们一起回去的 |
[07:27] | So I will ask you once again– | 那么我再问一遍 |
[07:29] | What do you know? | 你知道些什么 |
[07:31] | As it happens, I just came back. | 那个时候 我刚从我们的好朋友 |
[07:33] | from a romp with our good friend Lucien. | 卢西安那玩耍回来 |
[07:35] | You can find him in the penthouse | 你可以在河边那幢花哨公寓的 |
[07:37] | of the gaudy new construction on canal, | 顶层找到他 |
[07:39] | and while you two are catching up, | 在你们俩小聚的时候 |
[07:40] | be sure to ask him about the prophetic vision | 一定要问问他关于 |
[07:43] | he showed me of our family’s spectacular downfall. | 我们家族迅速衰落的预言 |
[07:47] | You could use a good laugh. | 太可乐了 |
[07:48] | Stay here. | 留在这 |
[07:49] | Niklaus and I will deal with this. | 尼克劳斯和我来处理这件事 |
[07:51] | Actually, as long as Hayley is prowling about | 事实上 只要海莉到处闲逛 |
[07:52] | on two legs and unaccounted for, | 并且下落不明 |
[07:54] | I am staying with my daughter, | 我就和我女儿待在一起 |
[07:56] | and should I discover that this is yet another cockeyed scheme | 还有我会不会发现这是你和海莉 |
[08:00] | for Hayley and you to abscond with her… | 想要带着她逃走的狡猾计划 |
[08:05] | The paltry remains of your beloved wolf pack | 你心爱的狼群残党 |
[08:07] | will be sniffing at your entrails come morning. | 会在早上嗅探你的内脏的 |
[08:16] | This doesn’t frighten you, brother, | 不是恐吓你 弟弟 |
[08:17] | but one day, your daughter will know | 但总有一天 你女儿会知道 |
[08:19] | exactly the kind of man that her father is. | 她父亲到底是个什么样的人 |
[08:23] | If anything should happen to Hayley, | 如果海莉出什么事 |
[08:24] | you mark my words, no one will have to take Hope from you. | 你记住 就算没人非要夺走霍普 |
[08:29] | She will without question leave you of her own accord. | 她也会头也不回地自愿离开 |
[08:47] | You’re completely cloaked. | 你完全隐形了 |
[08:49] | No magic will be able to track you. | 没有魔法能追踪到你 |
[08:51] | The witch’s name is Kara Nguyen. | 女巫的名字是卡拉·阮 |
[08:53] | She runs the cafe CHIM LAC in the lower ninth ward. | 她在下九区那开了一家叫轻落的咖啡店 |
[08:56] | She’ll be there before dawn. | 黎明前她会在那 |
[08:58] | As long as the candle burns, | 只要蜡烛在烧 |
[08:59] | your curse won’t be active. | 你的诅咒就不会生效 |
[09:01] | And when a strong wind comes along? | 要是刮大风呢 |
[09:08] | My magic will protect the flame. | 我的魔法会保护火焰的 |
[09:10] | Of course, you’ll have to work with me. | 当然你得跟我合作 |
[09:18] | I’m doing this for my pack. | 这是为了我的狼群 |
[09:20] | If I turn into a wolf tonight before seeing my daughter, | 如果今晚见我女儿之前我变身成狼了 |
[09:23] | I will come for you, Davina, | 我会找你算账的 达维娜 |
[09:26] | and I will tear you apart. | 我会把你碎尸万段 |
[09:29] | When the sun comes up tomorrow and you’re still you, | 当明天太阳升起时你要是没有变身 |
[09:32] | you’ll owe me an apology. | 你就欠我一个道歉 |
[09:39] | You have two hours. | 你有两个小时 |
[09:41] | Get it done. | 把事搞定 |
[09:48] | Freya, I’m aware that 21st century technology | 弗雷娅 我知道你对21世纪的科技 |
[09:51] | remains a mystery to you, | 还有所疑虑 |
[09:51] | but when you see my name pop up on your phone, | 但当你看见我名字出现在你手机上时 |
[09:54] | you answer it. | 就接电话 |
[09:55] | Come home immediately. | 立刻回家 |
[10:00] | Mere hours after you lecture me about boundaries, | 就划分界限的问题给我上了一课后 |
[10:02] | and here you are at my house | 才过几个小时 |
[10:04] | in the middle of the night. | 就大半夜地来我家 |
[10:06] | I came through the front door. | 我从前门进来的 |
[10:07] | You appeared through the window like a creeper. | 你是像爬虫一样从窗户出现 |
[10:09] | Besides, this is a matter of life and death. | 另外 这事有关生死 |
[10:11] | Oh, how novel. | 真新奇 |
[10:12] | Call it a hunch, but I think your friend Lucien | 也许是直觉吧 但我觉得你的朋友卢西安 |
[10:14] | is torturing and killing humans in the quarter. | 在法属区里虐待杀人 |
[10:16] | There have been two victims so far, | 目前已经有两名受害者了 |
[10:17] | but I’ve constructed a psychological profile of the killer, | 但我对杀手做了心理侧写 |
[10:19] | and I don’t think it’s going to end there. | 我认为虐杀还会继续 |
[10:21] | Lucien would never be so sloppy. | 卢西安才不会这么马虎 |
[10:26] | Although I admit there is a familiar method | 虽然我承认对这种特别的疯狂行径 |
[10:29] | to this particular madness. | 有种熟悉的感觉 |
[10:31] | You want to prove to me you’re turning over a new leaf? | 你想向我证明你在改过自新 |
[10:33] | Make sure this latest victim is the last one. | 那就向我保证这是最后一个受害者了 |
[10:36] | Heh. Are you suggesting I prove my redeemability | 你是在暗示我通过谋杀我老朋友 |
[10:40] | by killing my oldest friend? | 来兑现诺言吗 |
[10:42] | Such irony. | 真讽刺 |
[10:43] | Look. NOLA PD can’t take down | 新奥尔良警局可干不掉 |
[10:46] | A thousand-year-old psycho with vampire powers, | 一个一千岁还有吸血鬼力量的疯子 |
[10:48] | but you can. | 但是你可以 |
[10:49] | You’re the smartest and the strongest | 你是最聪明 最强壮 |
[10:52] | and the scariest, so make him stop. | 也是最可怕的 所以阻止他 |
[11:20] | Elijah, what a glorious pleasure. | 以利亚 真让人受宠若惊 |
[11:22] | I do apologize for the hour. | 抱歉这么晚打扰 |
[11:24] | Eh, it’s no matter. | 没关系 |
[11:25] | I’ve long been nostalgic for the days | 我一直以来都怀念那段 |
[11:26] | when vampires conducted business in the dark. | 吸血鬼们在晚上打交道的岁月 |
[11:31] | It’s a boundary spell. | 下了界限咒语 |
[11:33] | No vampire from another side line can enter without an invitation | 不被邀请的吸血鬼是没法从另一边进来的 |
[11:38] | given the circumstances, you know. | 介于现在的形式 只能这样 |
[11:40] | Lucien, I didn’t come here to chinwag. | 卢西安 我不是来闲聊的 |
[11:41] | Your little corporation has been butchering wolves | 你的小公司还在拉福什河口 |
[11:44] | in the bayou lafourche. | 屠杀狼人 |
[11:45] | It’s population control. | 是控制人口 |
[11:47] | There’s viable land out there, | 那片是可发展土地 |
[11:48] | viable, that is, | 只要突然涌入的 |
[11:49] | once the sudden influx of mangy wildlife has been eliminated. | 肮脏的动物被消灭 就是可发展的 |
[11:52] | I take it you are alluding to the crescent pack. | 你好像是在暗指新月狼群 |
[11:55] | Hayley Kenner, one of the alphas, is missing. | 一名叫海莉·肯纳的首领失踪了 |
[11:58] | The, uh, hybrid Nik knocked up? | 尼克搞大肚子的混血儿吗 |
[12:02] | Heh. Surprised by your concern, Elijah. | 你居然会担心 以利亚 |
[12:05] | When your family left her to prowl the woods all these months, | 你的家人任凭她在树林里徘徊了好几个月 |
[12:08] | I just figured the tramp was persona non grata, fair game. | 我还以为那个荡妇是不受欢迎的 可以捕猎 |
[12:32] | Now he asked you what your hunters did to my wife. | 他问了你 你的猎人把我的妻子怎么了 |
[12:35] | Answers now. | 快回答 |
[12:39] | I’ll have them inspect the road kill in the morning. | 我会让他们早上检查被车压死的人 |
[12:42] | Jackson, your time is short. | 杰克逊 你时间紧迫 |
[12:44] | You go to the compound, fetch the chains from the carriage room. | 你去府邸拿来马车房里的链条 |
[12:59] | My darling Lucien, | 亲爱的卢西安 |
[13:02] | I’m quite happy to stand here and watch you die, | 我很高兴站在这里看你死去 |
[13:05] | or you can invite me in. | 或者你可以邀请我进来 |
[13:08] | The choice is yours. | 你来选择 |
[13:32] | Hey. Hey. It’s just me. | 是我啦 |
[13:35] | Maybe not the best time to be sneaking up on people. | 现在不大适合偷偷接近别人 |
[13:37] | Oh, sorry. It’s been a long night. | 抱歉 今晚很漫长 |
[13:39] | I saw you walking in. | 我看你走进来了 |
[13:41] | Thought you might not mind pouring me a drink. | 想着你也许不介意给我倒杯酒 |
[13:50] | Nightcap? | 睡前喝的酒吗 |
[13:51] | You’ll find bourbon on basically every horizontal surface. | 基本在每个水平面你都能找到波旁威士忌 |
[13:56] | Or we could skip to the fun part. | 或者我们直奔有趣的部分 |
[14:01] | Freya! It is about time you brought a gentleman home | 弗雷娅 你也该带个绅士回来 |
[14:04] | to meet the family. | 跟家人见见面了 |
[14:05] | I’m Freya’s brother, and you are? | 我是弗雷娅的弟弟 你是哪位 |
[14:06] | No. Don’t tell me. Let me guess– | 不 别告诉我 让我猜 |
[14:08] | Brad, Chad, Brody? Let’s go with Brody. | 布拉德 查德 布洛迪 就布洛迪吧 |
[14:11] | What are your intentions for my sister? | 你想对我姐姐干什么 |
[14:13] | Shall we discuss a dowry? | 我们要讨论嫁妆的事吗 |
[14:17] | Bro, what the– | 哥们 什么情况 |
[14:18] | Leave now. | 快走 |
[14:26] | Well, he was drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[14:27] | No one will believe his story. | 没人会信他的话 |
[14:29] | Not 3 months ago, you utterly despised me. | 不到三个月前 你十分藐视我 |
[14:32] | Now you’re playing protective brother. | 现在你又在扮演保护我的弟弟 |
[14:34] | I’m sure you’re quite capable of protecting yourself | 我很肯定你能保护自己 |
[14:36] | from the scourge of fraternity row. | 免受兄弟会的责罚 |
[14:40] | I need you to perform a locator spell. Hayley’s missing. | 我需要你施定位咒 海莉不见了 |
[14:46] | You’re worried about her. | 你担心她 |
[14:48] | I prefer to know the whereabouts of my enemies. | 我更愿意知道我敌人的下落 |
[14:51] | Besides, Hayley has a history of taking what’s mine. | 而且 海莉夺走过我的东西 |
[14:56] | No. You’re afraid she’s truly lost. | 不 你害怕她失踪了 |
[15:05] | I’ll need the best connection to Hayley. | 我需要跟海莉关系最密切的人 |
[15:08] | You’ll have to wake Hope. | 你得叫醒霍普 |
[15:11] | So any progress on the killer’s profile? | 凶手的情况有什么进展了吗 |
[15:14] | Listen. | 听着 |
[15:17] | I know Vincent said that I could help, | 我知道文森特说过我可以帮忙 |
[15:19] | but you should probably consult someone | 但你也许该咨询 |
[15:21] | with a little more experience. | 更有经验的人 |
[15:24] | Yeah. True. | 是的 |
[15:27] | I’ve seen you around town before | 我之前在市里见到过你 |
[15:30] | with Klaus Mikaelson, | 和克劳斯·迈克尔森一起 |
[15:32] | a mysterious philanthropist/artist with no past on record. | 一个神秘的慈善家/艺术家 过去没有任何记录 |
[15:36] | Is he a friend or a patient? | 他是朋友还是病人 |
[15:40] | You know, I think we should call it. | 我们该收工了 |
[15:41] | Cami. | 卡米 |
[15:43] | I’m not allowed to discuss my clients. | 我不能谈论我的客户 |
[15:45] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[15:50] | Right. | 对 |
[15:52] | My brother murdered a church full of seminary students, | 我哥哥谋杀了一教堂的神学院学生 |
[15:56] | so my name must be familiar to the local PD. | 所以当地警局肯定知道我的名字 |
[15:58] | It is. | 是的 |
[16:01] | But after Vincent brought you around, I did further research. | 但是文森特带你来之后 我进行了进一步调查 |
[16:05] | For example, your uncle Kieran’s death last year, | 比如说 你叔叔基兰去年去世了 |
[16:08] | that autopsy report was just full of plot holes. | 尸检报告满是漏洞 |
[16:11] | He had a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作了 |
[16:13] | Perfectly rational explanation. | 很合理的解释 |
[16:15] | There’s always a perfectly rational explanation. | 总是有很合理的解释 |
[16:22] | Your family has a whole century of strange deaths, | 整个世纪以来 你的家庭都有奇怪的死亡 |
[16:26] | unexplainable behavior, | 无法解释的行为 |
[16:28] | grave robberies, beheadings, missing persons, | 盗墓 斩首 失踪人口 |
[16:31] | police reports with entire sections blacked out. | 警察报告声称整个地区都停电了 |
[16:33] | Whenever there’s a problem in the quarter, | 每次法属区出了事 |
[16:35] | there’s an O’connell either causing it | 奥康纳家的人要么是始作俑者 |
[16:38] | or cleaning it up. | 要么在收拾烂摊子 |
[16:45] | Are you accusing me of something? | 你在指控我什么吗 |
[16:48] | No. | 没有 |
[16:51] | I just think your whole good Catholic family thing is a cover. | 我只是觉得你的天主教家庭是个幌子 |
[16:56] | I just haven’t figured out what you’re covering yet, | 我只是还没搞明白你们在掩盖什么 |
[16:59] | But I will. | 但我会搞明白的 |
[17:19] | 塞莱斯特·杜博 1790年出生 | |
[17:45] | I can’t find her. | 我找不到她 |
[18:09] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:09] | There’s…nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[18:12] | It’s like she doesn’t exist, | 像是她根本不存在 |
[18:14] | or sh– | 或者她 |
[18:16] | Or she’s dead. | 或者她死了 |
[18:17] | No, no. | 不不 |
[18:19] | No. You have to find her. | 不 你得找到她 |
[18:29] | No. No. Please. | 不不 拜托 |
[18:31] | Please. You need to listen to me. Please. | 拜托 你得听我说 |
[18:47] | Klaus, the chains. | 克劳斯 链条 |
[18:49] | Please. I know you don’t want to help me, | 拜托 我知道你不想帮我 |
[18:51] | but Hayley can be used against Klaus. | 但海莉可以被利用来对抗克劳斯 |
[18:53] | She’s the only one that he truly fears. | 他只害怕她一个人 |
[18:59] | Ohh! Freya, please! | 弗雷娅 拜托 |
[19:02] | Please do the spell again! | 再施咒吧 |
[19:03] | I can’t go a month with–agh! Unh! | 我不能忍受一个月… |
[19:07] | Please, please. I need you to listen to me. | 拜托 你得听我说 |
[19:18] | It stopped. | 停止了 |
[20:03] | My contacts will get back to me | 我的线人会联系我 |
[20:05] | if they have any information about a wolf | 如果他们获取了一只 |
[20:06] | matching your description. | 符合你描述的狼人的信息 |
[20:09] | You’re going to need Niklaus’ blood for that wound. | 你需要尼克劳斯的血来治伤口 |
[20:11] | Just FYI. | 顺便说一句 |
[20:12] | I’m sure he’ll respond favorably | 我相信一旦找到他孩子的母亲 |
[20:13] | once the mother of his child has been… | 他一定会同意帮忙 |
[20:16] | recovered. | 答应 |
[20:16] | Oh, feel free to have a drink. | 想喝什么请自便 |
[20:18] | She’s not dead, just mouthy. | 她还没死呢 就是太多嘴 |
[20:21] | I compelled her quiet. | 我让她给我安静一点 |
[20:22] | You can spare me the counterfeit camaraderie. | 你就别在我面前装得很友善了 |
[20:24] | So you say that you’re in conflict with those of my sire line. | 你说你和我的族人有冲突 |
[20:27] | Am I to assume that the lord Tristan De Martel | 我猜特里斯坦·德·马特尔勋爵 |
[20:29] | is up to his usual tricks? | 是不是又想故技重施了 |
[20:31] | This is no quarrel, Elijah. | 这可不是小打小闹 以利亚 |
[20:33] | We are on the brink of war. | 我们现在就站在战争边缘 |
[20:34] | Tristan knows that if he kills klaus | 特里斯坦知道 如果他除掉克劳斯 |
[20:36] | he will eliminate all his enemies. | 他就能除掉他所有的敌人 |
[20:38] | And so wait. By this logic, | 等等 照你这么说 |
[20:39] | am I to assume that I am your ultimate target? | 我想你最终的目标是我 |
[20:43] | If I kill you, then I trade all of the money, | 如果我杀了你 那我就得放弃所有财产 |
[20:46] | the women, the jets… all for an eternity on the run | 女人和喷气飞机…只为了永生永世 |
[20:48] | from Nik and Rebekah. | 逃避尼克和丽贝卡的追杀 |
[20:51] | Leave this city. | 离开这座城市 |
[20:52] | No one needs your protection. | 没人需要你的保护 |
[20:53] | The white oak was destroyed. | 白栎树木桩已经没了 |
[20:54] | We cannot be killed. | 没人能杀死我们 |
[20:59] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[21:00] | Talk to Nik. | 和尼克谈谈 |
[21:02] | He’s seen the prophecies. | 他看到了预言 |
[21:03] | Visions of darkness surround your family. | 你的家族被黑暗包围的幻象 |
[21:05] | You are not immune to death, Elijah, | 你并非不死之身 以利亚 |
[21:10] | and you don’t seem particularly fazed. | 你好像没有因此慌乱动摇 |
[21:12] | Well, I’m no stranger to death, young Lucien. | 死亡对我而言可不陌生 年轻的卢西安 |
[21:17] | Or third-rate prophecies, for that matter. | 三流的预言也吓不倒我 |
[21:19] | Or perhaps immortality has finally soured you. | 又或许 不死之身终于厌倦了对你的眷顾 |
[21:23] | After all, you’ve abandoned your eternal effort to save Nik’s soul. | 毕竟 你放弃了拯救尼克灵魂 |
[21:27] | What’s left for the legendary Elijah Miakelson | 没了唯一的动力 传奇的以利亚·迈克尔森 |
[21:30] | without that single motivation? | 还剩下些什么 |
[21:59] | We got a problem. | 出事了 |
[22:04] | 11 bodies, a lot of pissed off loved ones. | 十一具尸体 很多被惹毛了的爱人 |
[22:08] | They thought it was a vampire thing, | 他们以为是吸血鬼干的 |
[22:10] | but all my guys were accounted for | 但昨晚 我的人都被证实 |
[22:11] | at the Abattoir last night. | 昨晚在角斗场 |
[22:15] | Where’s my mom? | 我妈妈在哪里 |
[22:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[22:22] | Oh, no! No, no! | 不 不 不要 |
[22:46] | I taught you better than to leave your leftovers in the streets, | 我教过你最好别把吃剩的东西扔在街上 |
[22:49] | my streets. | 还是我的地盘上 |
[22:51] | You’ll have to elaborate, mate. | 你得再说得清楚点 伙计 |
[22:53] | Two bodies were found sporting | 两具尸体被发现了 身上留有 |
[22:54] | rather memorable lacerations. | 让人印象深刻的撕裂伤 |
[22:56] | Are you exorcising your demons | 你是通过割无辜的新奥尔良人身体 |
[22:58] | by carving up the innocents of New Orleans. | 来驱赶自己内心的恶魔的吗 |
[23:02] | Your family’s full of unfounded accusations today, | 你们家族的人今天真爱做些子虚乌有的指控 |
[23:05] | and if I was the culprit, why would you care? | 就算是我干的 你又在意什么 |
[23:07] | We used to make fantastic messes together. | 我们以前一起做过很多很棒很疯狂的事 |
[23:09] | There is a delicate balance in this city. | 在这座城市里 存在着微妙的平衡 |
[23:12] | There are rules. | 有规矩 |
[23:14] | And people you care about. | 也有你关心的人 |
[23:15] | You can’t afford weaknesses like that right now. | 你现在可不能这样软弱 |
[23:20] | Speaking of weaknesses, | 说到软弱 |
[23:21] | there is a wolf chained to my wall | 我的墙上还用链条拷着一只狼 |
[23:22] | who claims he took a chunk out of your arm. | 他声称他从你胳膊上撕下了一大块肉 |
[23:24] | Come see me. I’ll give you my blood | 来见我 我会给你我的血 |
[23:27] | in exchange for your word that these killings will stop. | 条件是你要发誓不再滥杀无辜 |
[23:30] | I’m afraid your family dog missed the mark, friend. | 很遗憾你们家的狗咬偏了 朋友 |
[23:33] | Barely a scratch. No venom reached the skin. | 连擦伤都算不上 毒液没有碰到皮肤 |
[23:36] | You listen carefully, friend. | 你给我听仔细了 朋友 |
[23:39] | My city has enjoyed months of relative peace. | 我的城市已经维持了数月相对和平的日子 |
[23:42] | If that peace is any way disrupted, | 如果那和平稍有破灭 |
[23:45] | the next gruesome murder will be yours. | 下一个 惨死街头的就是你 |
[23:48] | Now there’s the Klaus I know. | 这才是我熟悉的克劳斯 |
[23:55] | Can I get you some water | 要给你倒些水 |
[23:57] | or something? | 或者什么吗 |
[24:00] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[24:01] | It’s dawn. I haven’t turned back yet. | 已经破晓了 我还没有变回去 |
[24:04] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这很奇怪 |
[24:05] | I need to find Hayley. | 我必须找到海莉 |
[24:09] | I can feel the curse in your blood. | 我能感觉到你血液中的诅咒 |
[24:12] | Something’s restraining it, | 有什么东西在压制它 |
[24:13] | but you could transition at any moment. | 但你随时都有可能转化 |
[24:19] | Where the hell is that bastard? | 那个混蛋到底在哪里 |
[25:05] | Versailles witches, this is an unbearable tragedy. | 凡尔赛女巫 这是个难以承受的悲剧 |
[25:08] | In the wake of such sorrow, | 为了避免这种伤痛不再发生 |
[25:09] | please allow me | 请允许我 |
[25:10] | to bring you under the protection of the ancestors. | 将你们纳入先祖的保护 |
[25:13] | Whoever did this was stong, | 犯下这种事的人很强 |
[25:15] | and, for all we know, might return. | 而且 很可能再回来 |
[25:18] | If you follow my rules, | 如果你们按我的规矩办 |
[25:19] | I promise to keep you safe. | 我保证保护你们的安全 |
[25:22] | Nothing like this will ever happen to you. | 这样的惨剧再也不会发生 |
[25:26] | Not again. | 不会有下一次 |
[25:30] | Hayley, what happened? | 海莉 发生了什么事 |
[25:31] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[25:33] | Come to apologize for all your transgressions? | 是为了你的恐惧来道歉的吗 |
[25:36] | Do you have any idea what you have taken from me? | 你知不知道你从我这里夺走了什么 |
[25:41] | The very thing you saw to take from me. | 不正是你从我身边夺走的 |
[25:43] | The chance to raise our daughter. | 养育我们女儿的机会 |
[25:45] | Your punishment fits your crime. | 你的惩罚 是你犯下的罪应得的下场 |
[25:46] | Your family was ruining her life. | 你的家族差点毁了她的生活 |
[25:49] | My family saved her life | 当你们离开 在森林里 |
[25:50] | while you were off playing hide-and-seek In the forest! | 玩躲猫猫的时候 是我的家族救了她 |
[25:59] | Aah! God. | 天啊 |
[25:59] | Let me go. He’ll kill her! | 让我过去 他会杀了她的 |
[26:00] | He’ll kill you! | 他会杀了你的 |
[26:02] | There’s a very short list of people | 有少数几个人 |
[26:03] | who’ve tried to take Hope away from me, | 想要从我身边带走霍普 |
[26:05] | and you’re the only one left breathing. | 你是唯一一个活口了 |
[26:07] | Are you that delusional, Klaus? | 你有妄想症吗 克劳斯 |
[26:10] | You cursed all of us, every wolf that I fought for, | 你诅咒了我们所有人 我想要保护的每匹狼 |
[26:13] | everyone that stood up for our daughter. | 支持我们女儿的每个人 |
[26:15] | You took all of them away from their families. | 你害他们与家人离散 |
[26:17] | Yes, yes, your precious pack. | 对 对 你那宝贝狼群 |
[26:19] | That family you chose over us. | 你选择了所谓的家人而不是我们 |
[26:21] | And in doing so, you chose over Hope. | 你这样做也便是放弃了霍普 |
[26:24] | Is that what you are planning on telling her | 等她长大些问起我时 |
[26:26] | when she got older and asked for me, | 你就打算这么告诉她吗 |
[26:27] | that I abandoned her? | 说我抛弃了她 |
[26:40] | My parents left me! Yours turned their backs on you! | 我父母抛弃了我 你父母则对你视而不见 |
[26:42] | Look at us now, Klaus! | 看看现在的我们 克劳斯 |
[26:46] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[26:48] | She deserves something better than what we had, | 她值得拥有比我们更美好的人生 |
[26:51] | and all I have ever wanted for her is something better! | 我所希冀的一切就是她能过得更好 |
[26:56] | Fight back! Fight back! | 还手 还手啊 |
[27:26] | She’s walking. | 她在走路 |
[27:29] | When did she start walking? | 她什么时候学会走路的 |
[27:50] | I missed it. | 我错过了 |
[27:53] | I missed everything. | 我错过了一切 |
[28:22] | What happened? Is the curse broken? | 发生了什么 诅咒被打破了吗 |
[28:23] | Oh, that’d be later. | 之后会的 |
[28:25] | We’re safe for now. | 我们目前是安全的 |
[28:26] | Good for you. | 做得不错 |
[28:27] | I’ll have your bedroom made up. | 我会为你整理间卧室的 |
[28:29] | The only way that I will stay under your roof | 除非我进了棺材否则别想让我 |
[28:30] | is if I’m in a coffin. | 跟你同在一个屋檐下 |
[28:32] | If you think I will allow Hope out | 我绝不允许霍普脱离我的庇护 |
[28:34] | of my protection for a second. | 一秒钟都不行 |
[28:35] | What you’ll allow doesn’t matter, Klaus. | 你允不允许无所谓 克劳斯 |
[28:39] | Welcome to a 21st century custody battle. | 欢迎加入21世纪监护权争夺战 |
[28:41] | Moms win them now. | 现在都是母亲赢 |
[28:43] | If I may. | 请容我讲两句 |
[28:46] | The apartment accross the street | 街对面的公寓 |
[28:47] | have recently been renovated. | 近期已被修缮 |
[28:49] | I might pay visit to the management. | 我可以去拜访一下管理者 |
[28:51] | The fact that Hope will never be out of earshot | 霍普永远不会离开你听不到的范围 |
[28:52] | should assuage your incessant paranoia. | 应该可以缓解你那无休止的妄想症 |
[28:56] | So we are to listen as my daughter is raised by savages. | 所以我们要听我女儿被野蛮人抚养 |
[28:59] | Because everyone here is so damn civilized? | 难道这里的人就有多文明吗 |
[29:01] | Brother, you created a problem. | 弟弟 你制造了麻烦 |
[29:04] | This might will be the solution. | 这或许就是解决办法 |
[29:08] | Put the place in Jackson’s name. | 将这处房产归至杰克逊名下 |
[29:13] | Klaus won’t be invited in. | 克劳斯不会被邀请入内 |
[29:36] | You’re gonna need to take care of those bodies discreetly. | 你得谨慎看管那些尸体 |
[29:39] | I know. Keep everything covered up, | 我懂 掩盖一切 |
[29:40] | keep it out of the papers. | 谨防公开 |
[29:42] | Davina. | 达维娜 |
[29:46] | Tell me you didn’t do this. | 告诉我这不是你做的 |
[29:49] | You’re the one who told me I had to use a sign of force. | 是你让我展示自己的力量 |
[29:51] | Against the one who went after you. | 是用来对付追杀你的人 |
[29:53] | I did not suggest a massacre. | 我可没让你搞一场大屠杀 |
[29:57] | Are you really gonna lecture me about dead witches? | 你是要在死去的女巫这事上对我说教吗 |
[30:01] | This is New Orleans! | 这里是新奥尔良 |
[30:03] | We’re always at war, and collateral damage happens. | 战乱频发 会产生附带损害 |
[30:05] | I learned that from you. | 这可是从你那学来的 |
[30:07] | Guess who I learned it from. | 知道我是从谁那学的吗 |
[30:09] | You’re not gonna get the better of Klaus by becoming him. | 打败克劳斯的唯一办法就是成为他 |
[30:11] | All right? You need a break. | 懂吗 你该休息一下了 |
[30:12] | Get out, live a little, have some fun. | 走出去 活得轻松些 找点乐趣 |
[30:14] | Vincent should have never gotten you into this. | 文森特就不该让你卷入这一切 |
[30:16] | you’re too young to have that kind of blood on your hands. | 你还太年轻 不该染指那样的血案 |
[30:19] | I’m a French quarter witch. | 我是法国区的女巫 |
[30:21] | I was born with blood on my hands! | 我手染鲜血而生 |
[30:28] | And you’re not supposed to be in the cemetery, Marcel. | 你不该出现在墓地里 马塞尔 |
[31:15] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[31:16] | I’m fine. Come in. | 我没事 进来吧 |
[31:19] | Jackson’s gathering the pack | 杰克逊在召集族群 |
[31:21] | to tell them to go back to their families, | 让他们回到各自家人身边 |
[31:23] | What’s left of them. | 仅存的家人 |
[31:28] | You should be quite comfortable. | 你在那里会住得很舒适 |
[31:31] | Thank you for this. | 感谢你所做的一切 |
[31:37] | You know, there was a moment at the bonfire last year | 去年篝火节时 我曾有片刻 |
[31:40] | when I thought we would be OK, | 以为我们一切都会好 |
[31:43] | that Hope could be raised by a real family. | 霍普会被一个健全的家庭养大 |
[31:49] | For the first time, I was happy. | 我第一次感到开心 |
[31:56] | I hate Klaus for taking that away from me. | 我恨克劳斯夺走了那一切 |
[32:03] | These belong to you. | 这些是属于你的 |
[32:06] | I recovered them after you turned. | 你转化后我修复它们 |
[32:16] | I thought only of you. | 我一直想念着你 |
[32:22] | Every day, I fought for your return, and… | 我每天都在争取你的回归 |
[32:27] | searching for a way. | 寻找办法 |
[32:34] | You were not forgotten. | 你没有被遗忘 |
[33:06] | Those remains used to be my mom. | 那些骸骨是我母亲的 |
[33:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[33:10] | Spare me. | 你省省吧 |
[33:13] | She went after you. | 她曾追杀你 |
[33:16] | We had our differences, but– | 我们之间有分歧 但 |
[33:17] | Look. I’m gonna find out how this happened, | 听着 我会搞清这一切的来龙去脉 |
[33:20] | then I’m gonna expose you, | 我会揭发你 |
[33:22] | then you’ll be shunned, | 你就会被排除在外 |
[33:23] | unable to practice, exiled from the city. | 不得施法 被驱逐出这城市 |
[33:25] | Basically… | 简而言之 |
[33:28] | I’m gonna erase you. | 我要除掉你 |
[33:47] | Come on in. | 快进来 |
[33:58] | Not quite as luxurious as the Airstream, but… | 虽没清风房车那样豪华 但 |
[34:01] | Eh, we’ll make it a good home, Hayley. | 我们会把它变成温馨的家 海莉 |
[34:03] | Hope will be surrounded by people who love her. | 霍普会被爱她的人所围绕 |
[34:06] | She’ll be happy, you’ll be happy. | 她会很快乐 你会很快乐 |
[34:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[34:21] | I just missed you. | 我想你 |
[34:31] | These were found in the junkyard. | 这是在废车场找到的 |
[34:56] | Well, you saved us again. | 你又一次救了我们 |
[35:00] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[35:01] | Davina’s not gonna let us forget | 达维娜不会让我们忘了 |
[35:02] | she’s the reason why we’re here. | 因为她我们才在这里 |
[35:05] | Our freedom comes with a price. | 我们的自由是有代价的 |
[35:08] | Everything does in this town, | 在这个镇上 一切都是 |
[35:11] | but the worst is over, | 但最糟糕的已经过去 |
[35:12] | and so | 因此 |
[35:14] | just for today, | 就今天 |
[35:16] | why don’t you let me take care of you for a change, huh? | 不如让我来照顾你吧 |
[35:19] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[35:21] | Just this once. | 只此一次 |
[35:57] | Staking out my apartment now. | 现在还监视我的公寓了 |
[35:59] | Something else you want to steal? | 你还想偷什么吗 |
[36:01] | All the interesting stuff was password protected, | 所有有趣的东西都有密码保护 |
[36:05] | but I knew Vincent wouldn’t just pull you in for kicks. | 但我知道文森特不会无缘无故让你参与 |
[36:08] | You’re not an amateur. | 你不是业余者 |
[36:11] | I finished up the end of that video you were watching. | 我看完了你在看的那段视频 |
[36:13] | Lucien Castle. Highly motivating. | 卢西安·卡斯尔 很激励人心 |
[36:16] | Feeling like my best self already. | 已经感觉非常好了 |
[36:18] | So he fits the profile, right? | 他符合侧写 对吧 |
[36:21] | What, narcissistic personality disorder? | 自恋型人格障碍症 |
[36:23] | I should report you. | 我可以举报你 |
[36:24] | You definitely should, | 当然可以 |
[36:26] | yet you haven’t | 但你却没有 |
[36:28] | because you know I was right about your family. | 因为你知道关于你家的事 我说得没错 |
[36:33] | You’re not a suspect, Cami. | 你不是嫌疑犯 卡米 |
[36:35] | I’m actually looking out for you. | 我实际是在照顾你 |
[36:37] | I think you’re mixed up in something | 我认为你被搅进了 |
[36:38] | much bigger than you realize. | 比你想象中更复杂的事情 |
[36:40] | Trust me. I realize. | 相信我 我知道 |
[36:43] | Wait. Turn up your radio. | 等等 把你的收音机调大 |
[36:46] | While police refuse to release information, | 警方拒绝透露信息 |
[36:48] | sources allege that a manhunt is on for a possible serial killer. | 据透露正在对疑似连环杀手进行追捕 |
[36:52] | Two violently mutilated bodies entirely drained of blood | 两具被残忍肢解的尸体 被抽干了全部血液 |
[36:56] | have been recovered. | 目前已被发现 |
[36:56] | How the hell did they know about the blood? | 他们怎么知道血的事情 |
[36:58] | 新奥尔良报 | |
[37:10] | You’re welcome for the tip. | 不用谢我给你消息 |
[37:41] | I suppose I was misguided to believe | 我想我被误导而相信 |
[37:43] | Hayley’s return would ease tensions in this house. | 海莉的回归将会缓解家里的紧张气氛 |
[37:47] | Misguided, | 被误导 |
[37:49] | delusional, | 妄想 |
[37:52] | refreshingly optimistic. | 特别乐观 |
[37:57] | You’re new. | 你变了 |
[38:00] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[38:02] | I received some unsettling information. | 我收到了令人不安的信息 |
[38:05] | From Lucien Castle. | 来自卢西安·卡斯尔 |
[38:08] | I don’t trust the source, but I…trust you. | 我不相信来源 但我相信你 |
[38:16] | If you fed on this prophetic witch, | 如果你以这个预言巫师为食 |
[38:18] | her blood is still in your system. | 她的血还留在你体内 |
[38:21] | If there’s a weapon that can kill you, | 如果有武器能够杀死你 |
[38:24] | we need to know. | 我们得知道 |
[38:37] | [咒语] | |
[38:56] | Freya? Stop! | 弗雷娅 停下 |
[39:08] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[39:11] | You have a terrible shadow over you. | 有个可怕的影子跟着你 |
[39:15] | Rebekah, too. | 丽贝卡也是 |
[39:18] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[39:23] | you will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[39:27] | One by friend, one by foe, | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 |
[39:29] | And one… | 一个 |
[39:33] | by family. | 被家人 |
[40:05] | You’re distracted. | 你思想不集中 |
[40:07] | My time with you is limited, Tristan. | 我和你在一起的时间有限 特里斯坦 |
[40:09] | I’m thinking only of you, sister. | 我只想着你 妹妹 |
[40:16] | I’m told there was an incident here yesterday. | 我听说昨天这里有个小插曲 |
[40:20] | Well, as I recall, | 据我回想 |
[40:23] | I was awaiting your visit | 我在等你来访 |
[40:24] | when I received a letter informing me | 却收到了来信通知我 |
[40:26] | that you were unavailable. | 你没空 |
[40:28] | Can you imagine my dismay? | 你能想象我的沮丧吗 |
[40:30] | I had so hoped you would handle it better. | 我本希望你能更好地接受 |
[40:33] | I get better every day. | 我每天都在好转 |
[40:35] | And you always say, “It won’t be long now.” | 你一直都说”不会太久了” |
[40:37] | Well, it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:39] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[40:40] | Let me out! | 让我出去 |
[40:41] | You know I can’t do that | 我知道我不能这么做 |
[40:43] | while you’re in this state. | 你还是这种状态 |
[40:46] | I will miss you, though, | 不过我会想你的 |
[40:48] | my sweet Aurora. | 我亲爱的奥罗拉 |
[40:51] | Miss me? | 想我 |
[40:54] | You’re leaving? | 你要走了吗 |
[40:58] | No. No! Why? | 不 不 为什么 |
[41:05] | Tristan, no. No, please. | 特里斯坦 不要 求你了 |
[41:08] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:09] | I’ll be better. | 我会更好的 |
[41:11] | Please take me with you. | 求你带我一起走 |
[41:14] | Take me with you. | 带我一起 |
[41:15] | – It’s all right. It’s all right. – Tristan, please. | -没事的 没事的 -特里斯坦 求你 |
[41:23] | Increase her dosage while I’m gone. | 我不再时 加大她的剂量 |
[41:24] | She may be a danger to others, | 她可能会伤害别人 |
[41:27] | to herself. | 伤害自己 |
[41:29] | Tell her I’ll be back soon, | 告诉她我会很快回来 |
[41:30] | and I’ll bring her a gift, | 我会给她带礼物 |
[41:32] | A lovely little souvenir… | 可爱的小纪念品 |
[41:37] | From New Orleans. | 来自新奥尔良的 |