时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Originals”… | |
[00:02] | Right now, people like me are out there getting killed | 现在 我们普通民众们惨遭谋杀 |
[00:04] | By people like you, | 行凶者正是你们 |
[00:05] | conveniently timed with the arrival of your old acquaintance. | 而你的老相识 又正好这个时间点出现了 |
[00:09] | So you came all this way to deliver a warning. | 所以你跑这么远就是为了警告我吗 |
[00:12] | The life of every vampire is linked back | 每一个吸血鬼的命都可以追溯到 |
[00:14] | to the original who begat the line. | 转化链上的始祖吸血鬼 |
[00:16] | Kill an original, wipe out an entire line. | 杀死一个始祖 就能扫清一整条血脉的人 |
[00:18] | If you want to know what I’d do | 如果你想知道我为 |
[00:20] | about the dangers you now face, | 你们面对的威胁做了什么 |
[00:21] | there is something that you must see. | 有些东西你必须看看 |
[00:24] | Your ancient heart beats strong, indeed, | 对已经陷入如此危境的人来说 |
[00:26] | for someone in such danger. | 你的心跳确实很有力 |
[00:27] | If you have a warning to deliver, luv, | 如果你要警告我什么 亲爱的 |
[00:29] | best get on with it. | 最好赶快说 |
[00:30] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:33] | you will all fall…one by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 |
[00:35] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:38] | You’ve acquired countless enemies, | 还有这些年里 你树敌无数 |
[00:40] | and with the sire lines at war, | 眼下认祖归宗的吸血鬼在相互残杀 |
[00:42] | you now have mine, as well. | 我的敌人也成了你的敌人 |
[00:43] | Anyone who would kill me | 任何想杀死我的人 |
[00:45] | could now come after you. | 都可能找上你 |
[00:46] | From now on, I am the only one you can trust. | 从现在起 我是你唯一可以信任的人 |
[00:53] | 马赛伯爵府 公元后 1002年 | |
[01:00] | My memory of Lucien goes back | 我对卢西安的印象可以追溯到 |
[01:02] | to a time when our family was happy. | 当年我们家族还很和睦的时候 |
[01:04] | Things were good, or as good as they can be | 波澜不惊 至少对于大隐于市的吸血鬼而言 |
[01:07] | for vampires hiding in plain sight. | 日子过得还算不错 |
[01:10] | Everyone in Marseilles was held in the thrall | 马赛的一概民众皆是 |
[01:12] | of the count’s arrogant son Tristan | 伯爵傲慢的儿子特里斯坦 |
[01:15] | and his sister…the Lady Aurora. | 还有他妹妹奥罗拉小姐手下的仆人 |
[01:18] | In hindsight, I could’ve done more to prevent what was to follow, | 现在看来 我本该阻止事情的发生 |
[01:22] | but then, even an endless life cannot be played in reverse. | 但是 即使是永生亦无法重头来过 |
[01:26] | It’s impressive work, milord. | 真了不起 大人 |
[01:28] | It’s a trifle meant to pass a dull day, | 用来打发无聊日子的玩意罢了 |
[01:30] | but I’ll take it along with the word of a friend. | 但既是朋友的赞美 我便接受了 |
[01:33] | It is as a friend that I come to you now. | 既然我已经成了你的朋友 |
[01:36] | There is something I must ask of you. | 有件事我想请你帮忙 |
[01:42] | For the Lady Aurora. | 这是要给奥罗拉小姐的 |
[01:44] | If you would deliver this to her in secret, | 如果你能偷偷递给她的话 |
[01:46] | I would be eternally grateful. | 我会感激你一辈子 |
[01:48] | Are these declarations of love? | 这是对她的示爱之辞吗 |
[01:51] | That’s a bold move. | 这可谓是大胆至极 |
[01:53] | Well, we shared affection for one another when we were children, | 我们打小便是青梅竹马 相互爱慕 |
[01:57] | but since then, my station in life | 但从一开始 因为身份悬殊 |
[01:59] | has prohibited me from declaring my intentions. | 我无法向她袒露心声 |
[02:03] | If she would leave this place with me… | 如果她愿意跟着我离开这里 |
[02:05] | Not an idea I would advise. | 这念头我可不能同意 |
[02:07] | Besides, my family needs you. | 何况 我的家族需要你 |
[02:11] | But your family staying here cannot last much longer, anyhow, | 反正 你家族在这里也待不了很久 |
[02:15] | not given your brother Kol’s decadence. | 尤其是在你弟弟科尔的所作所为以后 |
[02:18] | The local religious believe they are beset by demons. | 当地教会认为他们遭遇了恶魔的洗劫 |
[02:21] | Soon, you’ll need to run. | 很快 你们就得卷席而逃 |
[02:24] | Aurora and I can run with you, | 奥罗拉和我可以跟你们一起走 |
[02:26] | aid you in your endeavors. | 给你们提供帮助 |
[02:28] | Niklaus, please. | 尼克劳斯 拜托了 |
[02:31] | I would give her the note myself, | 我很想亲自给她 |
[02:33] | But Tristan’s jealousy is tyrannical. | 但是特里斯坦嫉妒起来像个暴君 |
[02:35] | I cannot go near her, | 我不能靠近她 |
[02:37] | But you…you need not fear him or anyone. | 但是你 你不需要忌惮他或是任何人 |
[02:50] | Hoping to dissuade Lucien, | 我本想让卢西安打消这个念头 |
[02:52] | I told him Aurora would not accept his note. | 告诉他说奥罗拉不愿意和他私奔 |
[02:55] | I thought the matter settled. | 我觉得事情就此解决了 |
[02:58] | How could I tell him that Aurora | 但是我怎能可以告诉他 |
[02:59] | was already in love with another? | 奥罗拉的芳心早已另许他人 |
[03:07] | But Lucien was a hopeless romantic. | 然而卢西安是个无可救药的浪漫份子 |
[03:10] | In his desperation, he sought her out. | 绝望之际 他亲自前来找她 |
[03:14] | No. | 不 |
[03:15] | You were not meant to see this. | 你不该看见这些的 |
[03:17] | I trusted you. | 我信任你 |
[03:18] | Quiet. I’m meant to be in prayer. | 安静 别人以为我在做礼拜 |
[03:21] | If anyone finds you here… | 一旦有人发现你 |
[03:23] | It’s too late. The guards are coming. | 晚了 护卫已经过来了 |
[03:26] | My handmaids must have seen him enter. | 我侍女一定撞见他进来了 |
[03:28] | Well, if the guards know, | 如果护卫知道了 |
[03:29] | then Tristan himself will be alerted. | 特里斯坦一定也知晓了 |
[03:31] | I will deal with them. | 我来处理 |
[03:33] | No, Niklaus. He’s my brother. | 不 尼克劳斯 他是我哥哥 |
[03:35] | Do you think he cares? | 你觉得他会在意吗 |
[03:36] | Do you not know what manner of man you are with? | 你不知道这个男人是什么样子吗 |
[03:38] | He is a beast. | 他是野兽 |
[03:39] | Lucien, my friend… | 卢西安 我的朋友 |
[03:41] | We are not friends. | 我们不是朋友 |
[03:43] | Go now, please, | 赶紧走 拜托 |
[03:45] | Please, by the window, same as you came. | 拜托 从你来的窗户走 |
[03:48] | Niklaus, go, please. | 尼克劳斯 求你了 |
[03:51] | Lucien, follow me. | 卢西安 跟我来 |
[03:53] | Lucien, go. There is no time. | 卢西安 走吧 没时间了 |
[03:54] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[03:59] | You. | 是你 |
[04:03] | Take him. | 带走 |
[04:05] | And, given the circumstance, | 在这种情况下 |
[04:07] | Lucien qualifies as both friend and foe, | 卢西安可被视作朋友跟敌人 |
[04:09] | And according to Freya’s prophecy… | 根据弗雷娅的预言 |
[04:11] | You have to beware of both friend and foe, | 你必须警惕朋友 以及敌人 |
[04:13] | but let us not forget family, Niklaus. | 别忘了还有家人 尼克劳斯 |
[04:16] | Lucien’s two out of 3. | 卢西安三个里面占了两个 |
[04:17] | I say we put him down, | 我建议杀了他 |
[04:18] | just like old times. | 像原来一样 |
[04:19] | Just like old times? | 像原来一样吗 |
[04:21] | Brother, I wonder who among our family, | 弟弟 我在想家族里 |
[04:23] | do you suppose, has the greatest predilection for betrayal. | 你认为谁最以背叛为嗜好 |
[04:25] | Brother, please. | 哥哥 拜托 |
[04:26] | Now, before we murder Lucien, | 在我们谋杀卢西安以前 |
[04:28] | There are certain questions that need to be answered, | 我有几个问题想问你 |
[04:31] | Chiefly, what is he doing here? | 最主要的是 他来此的目的是什么 |
[04:35] | And the wolf venom. | 还有狼人毒液 |
[04:38] | Why would he lie to you, his sire? | 他为什么对你撒谎 你是他的忠主 |
[04:41] | I’m afraid we might have to resort | 我们恐怕要在这里 |
[04:42] | to something deliciously medieval here, brother. | 享受一些中世纪口味绝佳的东西了 弟弟 |
[04:46] | “We.” | 我们 |
[04:48] | I take it you will lower yourself | 所以你愿意放低身姿 |
[04:50] | to associate with your bastard brother, then. | 跟你的混账弟弟同流合污了 |
[04:56] | Have you finally forgiven me? | 你终于原谅我了吗 |
[04:59] | I will consider it… | 我会考虑 |
[05:02] | When Hayley forgives you, | 当海莉原谅你 |
[05:03] | Gia rises from the dead, and hell freezes over. | 吉娅死而复生 地狱解冻时 |
[05:05] | For now, however, | 然而 目前 |
[05:06] | let’s just hope your little friendship with Lucien | 让我们希望你和卢西安的友谊 |
[05:08] | doesn’t disrupt our mission. | 不会破坏我们的任务 |
[05:24] | Mr. Castle, detective Kinney, NOLA PD. | 卡斯尔先生 我是新奥尔良警局的警探金尼 |
[05:28] | Was hoping to ask you a few questions. | 我希望能问你几个问题 |
[05:30] | By all means. Your place or mine? | 可以啊 去警察局还是就在我家 |
[05:34] | Every one of the victims has the same profile… | 每个死者都有相同的背景 |
[05:37] | Grew up rich, family comes from old money, | 自幼在富人家长大 祖辈都继承了大笔财富 |
[05:39] | successful, educated, white males | 成功高学历的白人男性 |
[05:41] | living a playboy lifestyle. | 过着花花公子的生活 |
[05:42] | So it is one guy, not a copycat. | 所以凶手是一个人 不是模仿者 |
[05:45] | Not just any guy. | 不是随便什么人 |
[05:46] | It’s Lucien–I’d bet my degree on it… | 是卢西安 我敢拿我的学位打赌 |
[05:48] | which doesn’t excuse your detective friend | 但这并不以为你的警探朋友 |
[05:50] | from stealing my laptop. | 可以随便偷走我的手提电脑 |
[05:53] | Oh, that’s convenient. It’s Kinney. | 真巧 是金尼 |
[05:57] | They got Lucien at the station. | 他们把卢西安带去了警局 |
[05:59] | I should head down there. | 我该过去了 |
[06:00] | They might need the type of help a gun can’t provide. | 他们也许需要枪支无法提供的帮助 |
[06:03] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[06:04] | I want to hear what he has to say. | 我想听听他要说什么 |
[06:16] | It’s not jazz fest. | 这可不是爵士音乐节 |
[06:17] | Some of us have toddlers who need to sleep. | 有人家里有需要睡觉的小孩 |
[06:32] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[06:33] | Oh, she was having a really nice nap | 她本来午睡得挺好 |
[06:35] | until that stupid music woke her up. | 直到那愚蠢的音乐吵醒了她 |
[06:38] | How–how are we supposed to live with all this noise? | 我们该怎么忍受这噪音啊 |
[06:41] | You’re just sensitive to it, ok? | 你只是太敏感了 好吗 |
[06:42] | We spent 6 months as wolves in the bayou. | 我们作为狼人在河口过了六个月 |
[06:45] | We’ve been back a day. | 我们才回来一天 |
[06:46] | I think it’s ok to take a minute to adjust. | 我觉得花点时间来调整是可以的 |
[06:48] | Easy for you to say. You’re not half vampire. | 你说得轻松 你又不是半吸血鬼 |
[06:50] | Everything for me is heightened. | 对我来说一切都被放大了 |
[06:53] | It’s not just the noise. | 不只是噪音 |
[06:54] | I’m claustrophobic. My skin is crawling. | 我有幽闭恐惧症 我的皮肤敏感 |
[06:57] | I’m irritable. I’m hungry. | 易怒 饥饿 |
[07:00] | I wanted to be with her so badly, | 我好想跟她在一起 |
[07:03] | and now I am, and I just feel off. | 现在在一起了 我却觉得不大正常 |
[07:07] | Well, you got to let it out. | 你得发泄 |
[07:08] | Well, if talking won’t cut it, | 如果倾诉不管用的话 |
[07:10] | I have an idea that will. | 我有个好主意 |
[07:11] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[07:12] | Calling Freya to baby-sit. | 叫弗雷娅来照顾孩子 |
[07:15] | See, this unpacking can wait, all right? | 行李可以过会再整理 好吗 |
[07:17] | I’m taking mommy out for the day. | 我要带孩子她妈出去玩 |
[07:19] | Long as this serial killer’s in the news, | 只要还有新闻关注这个连环杀手 |
[07:21] | cops are gonna be all over this city like a rash, | 警察就会遍布城市 |
[07:23] | so for now, no feeding on tourists, | 所以暂时不许吃游客 |
[07:26] | and don’t even think about going near the locals. | 想都别想接近当地人 |
[07:28] | So what, then, puppies and bunnies? | 那吃什么 小狗和兔子吗 |
[07:31] | Josh, you can talk to our contacts | 乔什 你可以跟我们在 |
[07:33] | at the blood banks and hospitals. | 血库和医院的线人联系 |
[07:35] | Let them know you’ll be coming by. | 让他们知道你会过去 |
[07:37] | For the rest of you, keep everyone else in line. | 你们其余人 管好大伙儿 |
[07:40] | All we got to do is ride it out. | 我们只用渡过难关 |
[07:42] | Klaus and Elijah will get it sorted out, | 克劳斯和以利亚会想办法的 |
[07:44] | and we’ll be back to business in no time. | 很快我们就会重操旧业了 |
[07:46] | Somehow I doubt that. | 我很怀疑 |
[07:48] | Your current dilemma will get worse before it gets better. | 你目前的困境只会越来越糟糕 |
[07:52] | The good news is, I can help. | 好消息是 我可以帮忙 |
[07:57] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[07:59] | but you definitely walked into the wrong place. | 但你显然来错地方了 |
[08:02] | I’m Aya. | 我是阿亚 |
[08:04] | Nice to meet you, Marcel Gerard. | 很高兴见到你 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[08:07] | Now, are you going to be rude, | 你是要对女士失礼呢 |
[08:08] | or are you going to offer me a drink? | 还是要请我喝一杯 |
[08:11] | I don’t have time for this. Get her out of here. | 我没时间跟她瞎扯 带她出去 |
[08:13] | A shame. I’d heard you were more hospitable. | 真可惜 我听说你们更加热情好客呢 |
[08:17] | What a disappointment. | 真是令人失望 |
[08:25] | Thing is, | 问题是 |
[08:26] | I was instructed not to leave without making you an offer. | 我得到的指示是离开前必须向你提议 |
[08:31] | Will you hear my offer, or not? | 你愿不愿意听我的提议 |
[08:37] | Lucien? | 卢西安 |
[08:39] | Come out, come out, wherever you are. | 出来吧 不管你在哪 |
[08:42] | I’m afraid you missed him. | 恐怕你们错过他了 |
[08:48] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[08:49] | At the police station. | 警察局 |
[08:51] | A detective Kinney had some questions for him. | 金尼警探有些问题要问他 |
[08:54] | And he allowed himself to be arrested? | 他就任凭自己被捕了吗 |
[08:58] | He has nothing to hide. | 他没什么可隐瞒的 |
[09:01] | Lucien’s occupied. | 既然卢西安没空 |
[09:03] | Perhaps we should entertain ourselves right here. | 也许我们该在这里自娱自乐 |
[09:09] | Oh. Well… | 这个嘛 |
[09:12] | I’ve never been one to turn down a snack. | 我从来都不会拒绝零食 |
[09:23] | Mr. Castle, | 卡斯尔先生 |
[09:24] | thought you might want to see this… | 想着你也许想看看这个 |
[09:33] | I read about this. Oh, those poor men. | 我看过这个 那些可怜的人 |
[09:38] | Oh, they were, in life, anything but poor… | 他们这一生锦衣玉食 |
[09:40] | Solid gold cufflinks, Bulgari watches. | 纯金袖扣 宝格丽手表 |
[09:43] | Such ostentatious displays of wealth | 这样炫耀财富 |
[09:45] | no doubt attracted the attention of some vile, criminal element. | 难怪会吸引邪恶罪犯的注意 |
[09:48] | You seem to know a lot about the case. | 你好像对这件案子了解甚多 |
[09:49] | Big fan of true crime? | 是真实犯罪的粉丝吗 |
[09:53] | Look at my watch, Mr. Kinney, my cufflinks. | 看看我的手表 金尼先生 我的袖扣 |
[09:56] | But for a twist of fate, | 要是时运不济 |
[09:57] | one of those faces might be mine. | 我也许会成为死者 |
[09:59] | Well, you sound real frightened by the prospect. | 你好像觉得这很可怕 |
[10:02] | You know, in my experience | 根据我的经验 |
[10:04] | people like you don’t believe in fate. | 你这种人不相信命运 |
[10:05] | They make their own luck, | 他们自己创造运气 |
[10:07] | whether it’s good or bad. | 不管是好运气还是坏运气 |
[10:11] | Well, then I shouldn’t be here long. | 那我不该久留在这里 |
[10:14] | People like me tend to have exceptional lawyers | 我这种人会有杰出的律师 |
[10:17] | to get us out of trouble like this, | 帮我们摆脱这种麻烦 |
[10:20] | but while I’m here, | 但既然我来了 |
[10:22] | you should know that I do hate to be bored, | 你该知道我讨厌觉得无聊 |
[10:27] | and you bore me. | 而你让我觉得无聊 |
[10:28] | I know that behind that mirror is Cami O’connell, | 我知道镜子后面是卡米·奥康纳 |
[10:32] | and I would very much like to talk to her alone. | 我想跟她单独谈谈 |
[11:01] | Pretty sure that Marcel opened this place for vampires. | 马塞尔肯定是为吸血鬼开办了这地方的 |
[11:05] | Well, you said yourself, you’re part vampire. | 你自己说过 你一半是吸血鬼 |
[11:07] | Figured it’d be a good place for you to blow off some steam. | 我觉得这里适合你宣泄一些压力 |
[11:10] | You might feel better if you hit something, | 可能动动拳头你会好受些 |
[11:11] | even if it’s me. | 哪怕是对我 |
[11:13] | I can’t cut loose with you, Jack. You’ll get hurt. | 我无法手下留情 杰克 你会受伤的 |
[11:16] | I have an advantage, being, you know, | 我有优势 |
[11:17] | I’m dead. | 因为我已经死了 |
[11:20] | Here. | 来吧 |
[11:21] | You got muscle and a bad temper, | 虽然你能打且脾气不好 |
[11:23] | but I’m pretty good with one of these things, | 不过我玩这个也不错 |
[11:27] | might make us even, | 说不定能打成平手 |
[11:29] | at least enough to get a workout in. | 至少可以陪你练练 |
[11:33] | I get what you’re doing, Jack. | 我知道你想做什么 杰克 |
[11:35] | I’m just–I’m really not in the mood | 只是 我真的没心情 |
[11:36] | for some half-assed sparing match, so… | 跟你假惺惺地打一场… |
[11:41] | Are you gonna stand there whining all day, | 你是打算一直站着抱怨呢 |
[11:43] | or you gonna show me what you got? | 还是过来跟我较量一番 |
[12:01] | That’s my girl. | 真乖 |
[12:10] | No. You’re not going in there. | 不 你不能进去 |
[12:11] | Vincent, he’s not going to kill me | 文森特 这里是警局 |
[12:13] | in the middle of a police precinct. | 他杀不了我的 |
[12:22] | You asked to speak to me. | 你要找我 |
[12:23] | Here I am, willing to listen, | 我来了 洗耳恭听 |
[12:26] | which, if I’m gonna be honest, is more than you deserve. | 你本没有资格得到我的这种仁慈 |
[12:28] | I thought new Orleans had the same burden of proof | 新奥尔良不是跟其他殖民地一样 |
[12:30] | as the rest of the colonies. | 有举证责任呢 |
[12:32] | What is it? Ah, yes… innocent until proven guilty. | 应该是 未经证实有罪前仍视为无罪 |
[12:36] | The murders started the same day you got into town. | 自从你来这里 就开始死人 |
[12:39] | All the victims match a pattern, | 所有受害者死法都很相似 |
[12:41] | wealth that, uh, you yourself seem to exude, | 都很富有 就像你显露出来的一样 |
[12:45] | not to mention we know what you are. | 况且我们知道你的身份 |
[12:49] | What I am is a ruthless, vicious, unstoppable killer. | 我是一个残忍狠辣的冷血杀手 |
[12:55] | That’s not to say I had anything to do with this, | 但我与这件事毫无干系 |
[12:58] | far from it. | 完全没有 |
[12:59] | Why bother denying it if you are what you say you are? | 你自己都承认是杀手 为何还要否认 |
[13:02] | Cami, you don’t know me, | 卡米 你不了解我 |
[13:05] | but if you did, you would see that we were the same, | 如果你了解 就会知道我们是一样的 |
[13:08] | all 3 of us, actually… | 我们三人 |
[13:10] | 3 souls caught in the orbit of family Mikaelson | 三个被困在迈克尔森家族诅咒中的灵魂 |
[13:14] | yet somehow survived to tell the tale, | 却有幸存活到了现在 |
[13:17] | though each of us has our share of scars. | 虽然每人都有各自的伤痛 |
[13:31] | Have you two come to watch as Lucien receives his punishment? | 你们是来看卢西安受惩戒的吗 |
[13:35] | I fear I’m being a touch lenient, | 我似乎对他太过仁慈了 |
[13:37] | given his intentions for my sister. | 毕竟他居然胆敢对我妹妹起了歹心 |
[13:39] | Why torture a loyal servant? | 为何要折磨一个忠实的仆人 |
[13:41] | I’m sure this is all a misunderstanding. | 这之间肯定有误会 |
[13:43] | One that remains outside your concern. | 就算是 也与你无关 |
[13:46] | As son of the count, I may discipline staff as I see fit. | 作为伯爵之子 我可以随意惩戒仆人 |
[13:50] | Should you take issue, | 你若对此有意见 |
[13:52] | then I’ll need to remind you that you are a guest. | 我可以提醒你 你只是客人 |
[13:58] | Step away from him now. | 不许动他 |
[14:04] | I know what you are. | 我知道你是什么人 |
[14:06] | Our house servants speak of demons hunting in the night. | 我们的家仆提到过有恶魔在夜里出没 |
[14:10] | I myself interviewed one such maiden, | 我采访过一位姑娘 |
[14:12] | quite pretty, thus far, the only survivor of these attacks. | 她很美 是至今唯一的幸存者 |
[14:16] | I asked what manner of creature had hunted her. | 我曾问过是什么怪物盯上了她 |
[14:20] | She said she was certain it was the Lord Kol | 她说很确定是科尔大人 |
[14:24] | but with the face of a beast. | 但是长着怪兽的脸 |
[14:26] | Your entire family sought refuge here | 你们整个家族来这里寻求庇护 |
[14:29] | claiming to be noblemen when, in fact, you are fiends. | 声称自己血统高贵 然而你们是魔鬼 |
[14:33] | I can only surmise that you are hiding, | 我猜你在掩饰 |
[14:35] | which means you’re afraid. | 也就是说你在害怕 |
[14:37] | Somewhere out there, | 你也有畏惧 |
[14:38] | something is even more savage than you. | 畏惧比你更可怕的生物 |
[14:50] | This is not going to be pleasant. | 真是令人不爽 |
[14:56] | Do so at your peril, | 随你便 |
[14:58] | but should any misfortune befall me, | 我已经通知了最快的骑手 |
[15:02] | know that I have instructed my fastest riders | 一旦我出了什么事 |
[15:04] | to spread word of your presence here. | 他们会马上将你们的存在曝光于世 |
[15:07] | Whomever seeks you would most certainly hear the news. | 不管是谁在找你们 肯定会收到消息 |
[15:11] | Niklaus, release him. | 尼克劳斯 放开他 |
[15:15] | Please. | 拜托 |
[15:22] | See? We’re not so different, after all. | 看到了吗 我们没什么不同 |
[15:25] | You wish to protect your family. | 你想保护你的家人 |
[15:28] | I wish to protect mine. | 我也一样 |
[15:48] | Even after all these years, | 就算过了这么多年 |
[15:50] | you continue to re-enact your trauma. | 你还是会想起曾经的伤痛 |
[15:52] | You’re choosing victims who are | 所有受害者 |
[15:54] | the contemporary equivalent of the privileged son who hurt you. | 原型都是当初伤害你的那个纨绔子弟 |
[16:02] | I share a deeply personal tale of woe, | 我跟你们分享如此不幸的过往 |
[16:04] | one meant to garnish sympathy | 一般人会同情 |
[16:06] | and inspire kinship, | 会产生共鸣 |
[16:08] | yet all you take away is an admission of guilt. | 而你却只听出了认罪的意思 |
[16:12] | Messed-up new guy comes to town, | 一个变态来了镇里 |
[16:14] | messed-up new guy is responsible for murders. | 那死的人肯定都是他杀的 |
[16:17] | Uh, ok. Heh. | 好吧 |
[16:19] | Given that you seem incapable of comprehending | 你似乎很难理解 |
[16:21] | a sophisticated solution, | 如此复杂的情况 |
[16:23] | allow me to posit an equally simple one. | 我来给你简单讲解一下 |
[16:25] | These murders are an attempt to disparage my good name, | 这些案子 都是为了损坏我的名声 |
[16:28] | thus poisoning me against the one person | 让我转而对付我想要保护的人 |
[16:31] | I came here to protect… Niklaus himself. | 也就是 尼克劳斯 |
[16:35] | Now, if someone wants to weaken my ability to protect Niklaus, | 如果有人想要阻止我保护他 |
[16:39] | perhaps it’s because they themselves would like to see him dead. | 也许是因为他们想让他死 |
[16:46] | 乘车等待区 | |
[16:49] | I have to say, I’m impressed. | 不得不说 你很了不起 |
[16:52] | Given that I’m 3 times your age, | 虽然我活得有你三倍之久 |
[16:53] | you held your own quite well. | 你的本事确实不错 |
[16:55] | That’s me. Never know when to quit. | 没错 永不言败 |
[17:02] | I suspect we could go at this for quite some time, | 看来 我们可以继续很久 |
[17:05] | but, as I said, | 但我说过 |
[17:07] | I’ve been instructed to make you an offer, | 有人叫我来给你一个建议 |
[17:10] | and since you seem so intent | 既然你这么执着 |
[17:11] | on defending your humble abode | 想要保护自己的小地盘 |
[17:12] | and maintaining your reputation in front of this motley retinue, | 并且在追随者面前维持自己的形象 |
[17:16] | we’ll adjourn to somewhere more appropriate. | 我们换个地方再谈吧 |
[17:44] | How much longer is this going to take? | 还要花多久 |
[17:46] | Elijah and I can begin now, | 可以先从以利亚开始 |
[17:49] | but just us. | 单独进行 |
[17:50] | Sadly, I’ve already shown you what visions | 很抱歉 我已经给你看过了 |
[17:52] | of yours I’ve managed to divine. | 我所看到的影像 |
[17:53] | The warning was for both of us… | 我们收到的警告是一样的 |
[17:55] | friend, foe, and family. | 朋友 敌人和家人 |
[17:56] | I’d like to see his, please. | 所以我想看他的 谢谢 |
[18:00] | Since family is one of your concerns | 既然家人也需要防备 |
[18:03] | and you two are brothers, | 而你们是兄弟 |
[18:05] | are you so sure you want to see | 你确定想看看 |
[18:08] | what I have to show you? | 我要展示的东西吗 |
[18:14] | Oh, I never could resist a good spoiler. | 我怎么能拒绝这么美的预言家呢 |
[18:40] | Well, at least your visions were specific. | 至少你的幻想明确多了 |
[18:43] | It seems Lucien has intentions for Camille. | 看来卢西安要对卡米尔下手 |
[18:46] | And what of Marcel, family and friend? | 那马塞尔呢 家庭 朋友 |
[18:49] | Where do his loyalties lie? | 他效忠的是谁 |
[18:51] | Find him and question him. | 找到他 质问他 |
[18:52] | And where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:53] | I’m going to eliminate an old friend | 我要在那个老朋友 |
[18:55] | before he gets his teeth into my therapist. | 惹上我的心理医生之前消灭他 |
[19:16] | Come on, focus. | 拜托 专心点 |
[19:18] | Every full moon, every time I would turn human, | 每次满月 我变成人 |
[19:21] | I would look at our pack, | 我看着我们的族群 |
[19:22] | at you, and all I could think about was–. | 看着你 但我想的只有… |
[19:25] | – Blood. I get it. – No, Jack. | -血 我明白 -不 杰克 |
[19:27] | You don’t get it. It wasn’t just blood. | 你不明白 我想的不只是血 |
[19:29] | It was– | 是… |
[19:33] | It was Klaus. | 是克劳斯 |
[19:34] | What he did to us, | 他对我们做的那些事 |
[19:36] | His gloating. Davina using us. | 他洋洋得意的脸 利用我们的达维娜 |
[19:38] | If she blows out that candle, | 如果她熄灭那支蜡烛 |
[19:40] | we’re back to being wolves, | 那我们又要变回狼 |
[19:42] | and what if I’m holding Hope? | 要是我当时正抱着霍普怎么办 |
[19:44] | You ain’t gonna hurt her. | 你不会伤害她的 |
[19:45] | Every day, every day, | 每天 每天 |
[19:47] | all I can think about is ripping everything apart. | 我想的就是撕毁一切 |
[19:50] | Ok. Well, come on, then. | 好了 |
[19:51] | Get it out of your system, all right? | 忘了这些事 好吗 |
[19:52] | Are you gonna stand there feeling sorry for yourself? | 你难道就要站在那自惭形秽吗 |
[19:59] | Jack, I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 杰克 对不起 我不是有意的 |
[20:13] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[20:16] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[20:20] | I’m not afraid, Hayley. | 我不害怕 海莉 |
[21:12] | Joshua… | 约书亚 |
[21:15] | Would you kindly enlighten me as to what happened here? | 你能告诉我这发生什么了吗 |
[21:21] | God, this woman. | 天啊 那个女人 |
[21:23] | What woman? | 什么女人 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. | 我不认识 |
[21:27] | She walked in like she owned the place, | 她大摇大摆地走进来 |
[21:30] | said she had to talk to Marcel in private. | 说她要和马塞尔单独谈谈 |
[21:32] | We tried to get rid of her, and, boom, | 我们想赶走她 突然 |
[21:35] | smackdown city, which, obviously, | 冲击袭来 显然 |
[21:37] | went quite well. | 很成功 |
[21:44] | Did this woman happen to have a name? | 她叫什么 |
[21:48] | I don’t know. Um, Aya? | 我不确定 好像是阿亚 |
[21:52] | Aya. Let me guess– | 阿亚 我猜 |
[21:54] | 5’7″, built like a goddess, vicious as a viper. | 身高一米七 女神外表 蛇蝎心肠 |
[21:57] | So you know her. | 所以你认识她 |
[22:00] | I sired her. | 我转化了她 |
[22:11] | You’re an intelligent man, so I won’t insult you. | 你是个聪明人 我就不侮辱你的智商了 |
[22:14] | We both know that nothing you say proves anything, | 我们都知道你说的话不能证明任何事 |
[22:17] | so what I want to know is why you asked to speak to me. | 我想知道的是你为什么要和我说话 |
[22:21] | Why tell me your story? | 为什么告诉我你的故事 |
[22:22] | Is it because I know Klaus | 是因为我认识克劳斯吗 |
[22:24] | and part of you must still blame him? | 而你还是有些责怪他的 |
[22:26] | Maybe you want to make him look bad | 或许你就想在他朋友面前 |
[22:28] | in the eyes of a friend. | 诋毁他 |
[22:31] | I’m so– | 我很… |
[22:33] | Oh, now I know why Klaus is so taken with you, | 现在我明白克劳斯为什么被你迷住了 |
[22:37] | that delicious, mortal mind framing | 你那美丽的 凡人的头脑 |
[22:39] | every moment of your meager life span. | 让你短暂的生命大放异彩 |
[22:46] | The truth is, I know you have Klaus’ ear, | 事实是 我知道克劳斯愿意听你的 |
[22:49] | and I need him to trust me. | 我需要他相信我 |
[22:52] | As for your claim that I blame him for my ancient wounds, | 至于你说的我为他多年前做的事责怪他 |
[22:55] | well, time heals all wounds, | 我只能说 时间会抚平一切伤口 |
[22:58] | and my wounds healed a thousand years ago. | 而我的伤口在千年前就愈合了 |
[23:08] | I brought you water. Drink. | 我给你带了点水 喝吧 |
[23:17] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[23:28] | I am sorry, my friend. | 对不起 我的朋友 |
[23:36] | Are you mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[23:39] | You know what I am. | 你知道我是什么人 |
[23:42] | This rage is pointless. | 你这样做是没有意义的 |
[23:46] | You cannot hurt me! | 你伤害不了我 |
[24:10] | My blood… | 我的血… |
[24:14] | healed you. | 治愈了你 |
[24:22] | I am like you? | 我也变成吸血鬼了吗 |
[24:25] | Of course, I wasn’t, not yet, | 当然 我当时还不是吸血鬼 |
[24:28] | not that it would have mattered, anyway. | 但这也不重要 |
[24:30] | All I wanted was revenge. | 我想要的只有复仇 |
[24:33] | Tristan. | 特里斯坦 |
[24:36] | How, by all that is damned, are you free? | 你是怎么逃脱的 |
[24:54] | And so I died for a little while. | 所以我死了一段时间 |
[24:58] | Talk about trauma, | 说到创伤 |
[25:00] | not the wounds themselves or even the execution, | 并不是伤口本身 甚至也不是死刑 |
[25:03] | but the humiliation | 而是那种屈辱 |
[25:05] | of being judged by one’s supposed betters. | 被上位者审判的屈辱 |
[25:09] | I will never again stand for such judgment… | 我永远都不会再被这样审判 |
[25:16] | Though for you, Camille, | 而你 卡米尔 |
[25:17] | I will gladly declare my innocence. | 我会很愿意告诉你我是清白的 |
[25:21] | In fact, I can prove it. | 事实上 我能证明我的清白 |
[25:23] | Prove it how? | 怎么证明 |
[25:24] | Well, if by nothing else, then, perhaps, logic. | 如果没有其他证据 可以用逻辑证明 |
[25:27] | Why should I undermine my own safety | 我为什么要留下一堆死尸 |
[25:29] | by leaving behind a trail of dead bodies? | 把我自己都置于危险当中 |
[25:32] | I mean, why commit myself to these preposterous murders? | 我为什么要做这些荒谬的杀人行为 |
[25:35] | Unlike my enemies, I have nothing to gain. | 和我的敌人不一样 我又不能从中得到好处 |
[25:38] | Your enemies? | 你的敌人 |
[25:40] | You really think someone is trying to frame you for this? | 你真觉得是有人陷害你吗 |
[25:42] | Who? | 谁 |
[25:43] | Now, isn’t that the question we should be asking, | 这才是我们该问的问题 不是吗 |
[25:46] | and how fortunate it’s one I can answer? | 幸运的是 我能回答这问题 |
[25:49] | I’d have thought your time with me would inspire | 我以为你和我相处之后 |
[25:51] | a more careful selection of company you keep. | 会更认真选择你的同伴 |
[25:53] | We’re leaving. | 我们走 |
[25:54] | Klaus, he says he knows who the killer is. | 克劳斯 他说知道凶手是谁 |
[25:56] | Whatever Lucien’s said to you today | 不管卢西安今天跟你说了什么 |
[25:58] | has more certainly been a lie. | 肯定都是谎话 |
[25:59] | Oh, come on, Nik. Why should I lie? | 拜托 尼克 我为什么要撒谎 |
[26:01] | For the same reason you lied about avoiding a werewolf bite | 和你撒谎没有被狼人咬是一个原因 |
[26:04] | when Elijah saw it with his own eyes. | 以利亚亲眼看到你被咬了 |
[26:06] | This ends now. | 到此为止了 |
[26:07] | Then you’re giving Tristan the victory he seeks. | 那你就让特里斯坦如愿了 |
[26:11] | He is the guilty one. | 他才是罪魁祸首 |
[26:16] | I’m going to need a word with Lucien | 我要和卢西安 |
[26:19] | in private. | 单独谈谈 |
[26:37] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你到底对我做了什么 |
[26:39] | Scratched you with a toxin of my own devising. | 抓伤你前 我在上面抹了自制的毒药 |
[26:42] | Kicks like a mule, doesn’t it? | 效果很好 不是吗 |
[26:44] | Here. This should help. | 给你 这个应该有用 |
[26:47] | Plenty more where that came from. | 和这个一起的 还有很多 |
[26:50] | My friends and I could help | 我的朋友们和我 |
[26:51] | with your daylight ring situation, as well. | 也可以帮你解决日光戒指的问题 |
[26:57] | Ok. Now you have my attention. | 好吧 我现在感兴趣了 |
[27:00] | Marcel Gerard, | 马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[27:03] | you were turned by an original, | 你被始祖转变 |
[27:04] | yet you made yourself in your own image. | 然而你却以你想要的方式塑造了自己 |
[27:06] | You built a vampire community from ash, | 你从灰烬中建立了吸血鬼社区 |
[27:09] | and this city thrived under your rule. | 在你的领导下 这座城市变得繁荣 |
[27:12] | Let us help you return New Orleans | 让我们帮助你将新奥尔良 |
[27:15] | to what it should be with you as its king. | 变成你称王时该有的模样 |
[27:20] | A great sales pitch, really. | 销售语不错 真的 |
[27:23] | Just one thing– who’s us? | 只有一个问题 我们是谁 |
[27:27] | The oldest society of vampires this world has ever known. | 这个世界上已知的最古老的吸血鬼社会 |
[27:31] | We are called the Strix. | 我们叫做斯特里克斯 |
[27:33] | Quite the prestigious organization | 非常有名望的组织 |
[27:36] | responsible for countless wars, | 发动了无数的战争 |
[27:38] | numerous plagues, assassinations. | 造成众多瘟疫 进行暗杀 |
[27:42] | You have to break rules if you want to build a new world. | 想要建立新世界就要打破规矩 |
[27:47] | Hello, Elijah. It’s been a while. | 你好 以利亚 好久不见 |
[27:51] | You two know each other. | 你们俩认识 |
[27:52] | Intimately. | 非常熟悉 |
[27:56] | What ever you are doing here, | 不管你在这里干什么 |
[27:59] | I know you’re not alone. | 我知道你不是一个人 |
[28:01] | Let her go, Elijah. | 放开她 以利亚 |
[28:03] | No need for this to become vulgar. | 没必要把事情变得难堪 |
[28:06] | And…there he is– | 他来了 |
[28:11] | Tristan. | 特里斯坦 |
[28:23] | You go left? I go right? | 你往左 我往右 |
[28:25] | Why don’t you stay where I can see you? | 不如你待在我能看得见的地方 |
[28:28] | It’s been ages since I’ve enjoyed a good scrap, | 已经有很久我都没能好好打一架了 |
[28:31] | but, uh, it’s not why I’m here. | 但是 我不是为此才来的 |
[28:38] | Mr. Mikaelson and I require the room. | 迈克尔森先生和我需要单独待会 |
[28:40] | Please leave us. | 请大家离开 |
[28:50] | Elijah, your sire line, | 以利亚 你的认祖归忠这一族 |
[28:54] | your life is at stake. | 你的生命处在危险之中 |
[28:56] | You want to hear what I have to say? | 我想听听我要说的吗 |
[29:00] | Marcellus, please… | 马塞勒斯 请出去 |
[29:04] | And you would do well to be selective | 对未来的同伴留有选择 |
[29:06] | about the company you keep in future. | 你会做得很好的 |
[29:10] | Maybe you should remember who your friends are. | 也许你应该记住谁是你的朋友 |
[29:13] | It looks like you’re gonna need them. | 看起来你会需要的 |
[29:17] | What ever Tristan’s role in this charade may be, | 不管特里斯坦在这个谜中谜中角色是什么 |
[29:20] | have no fear, I will discover it. | 我并不畏惧 我会查出来的 |
[29:23] | First, I’m going to drain you of vervain. | 首先 我会给你灌下马鞭草 |
[29:26] | Then I’m going to ask you a few questions, | 然后我要问你几个问题 |
[29:28] | And once you’ve answered if I’m feeling sentimental, | 一旦你回答了 如果让我觉得伤感 |
[29:30] | perhaps I’ll grant you a painless death. | 也许我会赐你毫无痛苦的死亡 |
[29:33] | Please. Enough posturing. | 拜托 装腔作势够了 |
[29:36] | Ask me anything you want. | 你想要什么就问吧 |
[29:38] | As I’ve said, I am only here to protect you. | 如我所说 我只是来保护你的 |
[29:40] | And yet you lied about your werewolf bite. Why? | 然后你却隐瞒了被狼人咬伤的事情 为什么 |
[29:44] | I simply didn’t want to bother you. | 我只不过是不想麻烦你 |
[29:46] | Don’t you have greater concerns | 比起我自己能治愈的小小狼人咬出的伤口 |
[29:47] | than a little wolf bite that I can cure on my own? | 难道你没有更需要担心的事情 |
[29:52] | Let’s discuss these absurd murders. | 我们来讨论一下这些荒谬的谋杀 |
[29:55] | If it were true that I was scattering bodies about | 如果真的是我散布了这些尸体 |
[29:57] | and scarring up faces, | 在脸上留下伤痕 |
[29:58] | then you’d be right to assume I’m mentally unstable– | 那么你认为我精神不稳定就没错 |
[30:02] | I’m not, by the way– | 其实我并没有 |
[30:04] | but who would benefit most from you thinking that I am? | 但让你觉得凶手是我 谁获利最大 |
[30:08] | Who else but Tristan? | 除了特里斯坦还能有谁 |
[30:09] | Because if you don’t trust me, | 因为如果你不相信我 |
[30:11] | if you kill me and are forced to stand alone, | 如果你杀了我 被迫孤立 |
[30:14] | wouldn’t that benefit him? | 难道不会对他有利吗 |
[30:19] | It’s a very interesting theory, | 非常有趣的理论 |
[30:23] | Only I don’t need your protection. | 只不过我不需要你的保护 |
[30:27] | I’m quite capable of protecting myself. | 我完全有能力保护自己 |
[30:30] | Undoubtedly, | 毫无疑问 |
[30:33] | but who looks after your family, hmm, | 但谁来照顾你的家人 |
[30:35] | your friends, Camille, for instance? | 你的朋友 比如卡米尔 |
[30:37] | Such associations make you vulnerable | 这些关系让你变得脆弱 |
[30:40] | and, thus, in need of me. | 因此 需要我 |
[30:47] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[30:48] | I’m Mr. Castle’s legal consult, | 我是卡斯尔先生的律师 |
[30:51] | here to ensure justice is served. | 来确保司法正义 |
[30:55] | Well, your client’s not gonna need you today. | 你的委托人今天不会需要你了 |
[30:58] | We found another body. | 我们又发现了一具尸体 |
[30:59] | This one’s fresh. | 这个是刚被杀的 |
[31:01] | It couldn’t have been you. | 不可能是你 |
[31:03] | You’re free to go, Mr. Castle. | 你可以走了 卡斯尔先生 |
[31:05] | Don’t leave town. | 别出城 |
[31:09] | And, like a phoenix, I rise. | 如同凤凰 我涅槃了 |
[31:14] | Do think about what I said, Nik. | 好好想想我说的话 尼克 |
[31:23] | You waltz into my city unannounced | 你突然冲进我的城市 |
[31:27] | with your flock of sycophants | 带着你的追捧者 |
[31:30] | flaunting news of a threat. | 宣称有威胁 |
[31:31] | All the while, your little lapdog Aya | 至始至终 你的小狗腿阿亚 |
[31:34] | is conspiring with none other than Marcel Gerard. | 却正是和马塞尔·杰拉德密谋的人 |
[31:37] | “Conspiring.” How grandiose. | “密谋” 真是太夸张了 |
[31:39] | I thought I was the one with a flair for the dramatic. | 我以为我才有浮夸的天分 |
[31:41] | Watch your tongue. | 注意你的语气 |
[31:47] | I am not the patient, | 我不是那个你记忆里的 |
[31:50] | fun-loving social butterfly | 有耐心的 |
[31:53] | you might recall. | 爱找乐子的交际花 |
[31:56] | Your Marcel is a potential recruit. | 你的马塞尔具有潜力 |
[31:58] | He has nothing to do with the larger issue we face. | 他和我们面对的更大的问题没有牵扯 |
[32:01] | The larger issue? | 更大的问题 |
[32:03] | You’ve no doubt heard about the war between the sire lines. | 毫无疑问你听说了各血脉之间的战争 |
[32:07] | Well, as it happens, your line, | 碰巧 你的血脉 |
[32:09] | thanks to my Strix, has wreaked all manner | 多亏了我的斯特里克斯 削弱了 |
[32:11] | of havoc on Lucien and his assorted interests. | 卢西安各种破坏和他的利益 |
[32:14] | As a result, he’s desperate to exterminate | 因此 他孤注一掷要消灭 |
[32:16] | the lot of us–me, Aya, everyone you sired. | 我们中许多人 我 阿亚 你的全部血脉 |
[32:19] | Of course, the economical way | 当然 实现这个目标 |
[32:20] | to complete this task would be for him to kill you. | 最划算的办法就是杀掉你 |
[32:25] | You don’t believe me. | 你不信我 |
[32:27] | Perhaps you underestimate Lucien’s ambition. | 也许你低估了卢西安的野心 |
[32:29] | While I doubt he’d have the gall to attack you directly, | 我想他不会好意思直接攻击你 |
[32:32] | I believe he might try and find someone else to do it, | 我相信他也许会找别人来这么做 |
[32:36] | namely Niklaus. | 名叫尼克劳斯 |
[32:40] | What makes you so certain that Niklaus | 是什么让你如此确定 |
[32:42] | would select Lucien over his own family? | 尼克劳斯会选择卢西安而不顾自己的家人 |
[32:44] | From what I hear, he tortured his friend Marcel, | 据我所知 他折磨朋友马塞尔 |
[32:47] | cursed the mother of his child, | 诅咒他孩子的母亲 |
[32:48] | and burned your paramour in front of you, | 当着你的面烧死了你的情人 |
[32:51] | all because he thought it the logical way | 全是因为他按照逻辑思维 |
[32:52] | to defeat his enemy. | 去打败他的敌人 |
[32:54] | With Lucien in his ear, | 有卢西安从中作梗 |
[32:57] | how long before the logical thing | 让除掉你成为一件合理的事情 |
[32:59] | is to get rid of you? | 还需多久 |
[33:00] | Well, how very fortunate, indeed, then, | 那简直太幸运了 |
[33:02] | Niklaus is on his way right now | 尼克劳斯正要去杀死卢西安 |
[33:05] | to put Lucien out of our collective misery. | 解决我们共同苦恼的问题 |
[33:07] | You have to stop him. | 你必须阻止他 |
[33:08] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要那样做 |
[33:10] | Lucien’s seer believes there’s an object | 卢西安的预言家说 |
[33:11] | capable of killing you. | 有件物品可以杀死你 |
[33:13] | I’m well aware. | 我十分清楚 |
[33:15] | Well, I don’t have it. | 但没在我手上 |
[33:15] | I’m quite certain my sister doesn’t have it, either. | 我十分肯定我的妹妹也没有 |
[33:19] | Logically, then, one must assume | 按理说 我们可以推测 |
[33:20] | that Lucien has it or he knows where it is. | 东西在卢西安手上 或者他知道它的下落 |
[33:23] | If he dies, none of us will find it, | 如果他死了 我们谁都找不着 |
[33:25] | not until some other assassin | 除非又有其他刺客 |
[33:26] | attempts to use it against you. | 试图运用它来对付你 |
[33:30] | If you’ve any hope of finding that which can kill us all, | 如果你有任何一丝希望找到那件足以杀死我们的物品 |
[33:33] | Niklaus needs to be stopped. | 就必须阻止尼克劳斯 |
[33:58] | For the record, Vincent thinks you should kill him, | 声明一下 文森特认为你应该杀了他 |
[34:01] | but you can’t execute someone without, you know, due process. | 但非经正当程序 你不能处决任何人 |
[34:03] | Are we really going to have a legal debate about this? | 我们真有必要对此展开一场法律辩论吗 |
[34:07] | He said something about rising like a phoenix. | 他说到了什么像凤凰一样涅槃 |
[34:11] | What did that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[34:14] | Lucien has a taste for hyperbole, | 卢西安喜欢夸张 |
[34:17] | although in this case, he’s rather on point. | 然而在个案件上 他说到点子上了 |
[34:32] | Do you really think it was your blood that healed him? | 你真的相信是你的血让他复活的吗 |
[34:34] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 是我亲眼所见 |
[34:36] | When I found his body, I tried to feed him more, | 但我发现他尸体时 我想尽可能地给他饮血 |
[34:40] | and… | 然后… |
[34:44] | Nothing. | 没起作用 |
[34:47] | So then we– | 所以我们 |
[34:50] | We only heal the living. | 我们只能治愈活人 |
[34:53] | That’s peculiar. | 那真很罕见 |
[34:57] | I know this can’t be easy for you, brother. | 弟弟 我知道这对你的打击很大 |
[35:21] | What– | 什么 |
[35:29] | He’s the first person you ever turned. | 他是你转化的第一个人 |
[35:32] | Is that why this is so hard for you, | 这对你来说这么困难 |
[35:33] | because he’s the first of your sire line? | 就因为他是你第一个认祖归忠的人吗 |
[35:45] | Klaus, if he’s not lying, | 克劳斯 如果他没撒谎 |
[35:47] | if he is telling the truth, if he is here to help you, | 如果他说的是真话 如果他是来帮忙 |
[35:49] | you don’t have to kill him. | 你没有必要杀他 |
[35:51] | Camille, so eager to keep me | 卡米尔 你如此热心地 |
[35:53] | from a mistake I might regret. | 阻止我去犯一个或许我会后悔的错误 |
[35:57] | It means more than you know. | 这对我而言意义非凡 |
[36:26] | We should talk. | 我们应该谈谈 |
[36:27] | It’s too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[36:28] | Lucien has to die. You said so yourself. | 卢西安得死 你亲口说的 |
[36:30] | I have new information. | 我得到新的情报 |
[36:34] | Brother, if you desire any kind of reconciliation with me, | 弟弟 如果你期盼任何与我和好的机会 |
[36:37] | stay your hand. | 就此罢手 |
[37:00] | Oh, you do not know all that you are missing. | 你不知道你错过了什么 |
[37:08] | I feel as though I have left the fog of winter | 仿佛我从冬日的迷雾中走出 |
[37:11] | to enter the most glorious springtime. | 来到了最绚丽多彩的春天 |
[37:14] | Please. My family. | 求求你 我的家人 |
[37:17] | Lucien, no. | 卢西安 住手 |
[37:19] | Th–this will not go unnoticed. | 这一定会被人发现的 |
[37:22] | Now we will have to leave. | 现在我们必须离开了 |
[37:23] | I know you despise me. | 我知道你鄙视我 |
[37:24] | Uh, no. | 不 |
[37:26] | Not anymore. | 不再鄙视了 |
[37:27] | Ah, this change in me. | 我身体里的改变 |
[37:30] | We are as alike now as brothers, are we not? | 我们现在就如同亲兄弟 不是吗 |
[37:37] | It seems so. | 好像是 |
[37:40] | Then teach me, Niklaus. | 那就教导我 尼克劳斯 |
[37:45] | Teach me to be what we are. | 教导我成为我们原本的样子 |
[37:52] | Gladly. | 乐意至极 |
[37:58] | And now I reap what I sowed. | 如今我要为我埋下的祸因负责 |
[38:00] | I should have killed him in that chapel. | 我本应该在那间小教堂里杀了他 |
[38:04] | Yet you played right alongside him, | 然而你却和他一同放纵 |
[38:07] | succumbing to your savagery. | 臣服于你的野性 |
[38:08] | He brought out the worst in you, Niklaus. | 他激发出了你内心最邪恶的一面 尼克劳斯 |
[38:10] | We brought out the worst in each other. | 我们激发出了彼此内心最邪恶的东西 |
[38:14] | In some ways, we made each other who we are. | 在某些方面 我们造就了如今的我们 |
[38:17] | Well, the moment we have that weapon, | 我们一旦拿到那件武器 |
[38:19] | We will end him, he and Tristan. | 我们就干掉他 还有特里斯坦 |
[38:25] | It is good to hear that word again– | 再次听到那个词语感觉真好 |
[38:28] | “We.” | 我们 |
[38:31] | It’s purely circumstantial, | 这只是随口说出来的 |
[38:34] | let me assure you, brother. | 弟弟 我向你保证 |
[38:36] | This is not forgiveness. | 这不是饶恕 |
[38:47] | I’ve claimed righteousness | 我已经解释过对你和海莉 |
[38:49] | in my actions towards you and Hayley… | 所做的事情是正确的 |
[38:55] | But perhaps I did stray | 但或许我的的确确 |
[38:56] | a little too far from the shores of reason. | 做事情有点过头 |
[39:03] | Freya’s prophesy speaks of family against family, | 弗雷娅预言我们家人间会反目成仇 |
[39:09] | and I want you to know… | 但我想让你知道 |
[39:16] | You will never fall by my hand. | 我不会对你狠下毒手 |
[39:51] | Dude, is it just me, or is vampire blood, | 老兄 是我还是吸血鬼的血 |
[39:53] | like, a thousand times harder | 比清理掉人类的血 |
[39:54] | to get out than normal blood? | 还要难一千倍 |
[40:00] | Hey, you ok? | 你还好吧 |
[40:00] | 路易斯安那州新奥尔良市查尔斯大道7041街 | |
[40:02] | I’m not sure what’s more annoying, | 我不知道还有比这更烦人的 |
[40:05] | The Strix coming into my home | 不管是闯入我家的斯特里克斯 |
[40:08] | or Elijah dismissing me like some kid. | 还是以利亚像赶小孩一样把我撵走 |
[40:23] | So now what, back to square one? | 现在又是为何 从头来过吗 |
[40:26] | If Lucien isn’t the killer… | 如果卢西安不是杀手 |
[40:28] | Then what the hell are we really dealing with? | 那我们到底在和谁打交道 |
[41:06] | Tristan, it’s me. | 特里斯坦 是我 |
[41:08] | I’ve been feeling a little cooped up, | 我总感觉我有点被束缚了 |
[41:12] | so I’ve decided to cut my stay short. | 所以我想缩短我在外停留的时间 |
[41:14] | I’ll be in New Orleans shortly. | 不久后我就回到新奥尔良市了 |
[41:17] | Don’t start the party without me. | 等我回来再开派对 |