时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The originals” | |
[00:02] | Who are they? | 他们是谁 |
[00:03] | The lord Tristan and his sister, the lady Aurora. | 特里斯坦勋爵和他的妹妹 奥罗拉小姐 |
[00:06] | Lucien… what are you really doing in my city? | 卢西安 你在我的城市到底想干什么 |
[00:08] | The life of every vampire is linked back | 吸血鬼的命都可以追溯到 |
[00:11] | to the original who begat the line. | 转化链上的始祖吸血鬼 |
[00:12] | Kill an original, wipe out an entire line. | 杀死一个始祖 就能扫清一整条血脉的人 |
[00:15] | If you want to know what I do | 如果你想知道我为 |
[00:16] | about the dangers you now face, | 你们面对的威胁做了什么 |
[00:18] | There is something that you must see. | 有些东西你必须看看 |
[00:20] | You have a warning to deliver, luv. | 如果你要警告我什么 亲爱的 |
[00:21] | Best get on with it. | 最好赶快说 |
[00:22] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:25] | you will all fall– one by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 |
[00:27] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:30] | I’m Aya. | 我是阿亚 |
[00:31] | I was instructed not to leave | 我得到的指示是 |
[00:32] | without making you an offer. | 离开前必须向你提议 |
[00:33] | I don’t have time for this. Get her out of here. | 我没时间跟她瞎扯 带她出去 |
[00:38] | Let us help you return New Orleans | 让我们帮助你将新奥尔良 |
[00:40] | to what it should be with you as its king. | 变成你称王时该有的模样 |
[00:42] | Who’s us? | 我们是谁 |
[00:43] | We are called the Strix. | 我们叫做斯特里克斯 |
[00:45] | Let her go, Elijah. | 放开她 以利亚 |
[00:46] | Tristan. | 特里斯坦 |
[00:47] | Marcellus, you would do well to be selective | 马塞勒斯 对未来的同伴留有选择 |
[00:49] | about the company you keep in future. | 你会做得很好的 |
[01:36] | By all means, help yourself to the good…stuff. | 自己吃点好东西吧 |
[02:03] | 未知来电 | |
[02:06] | You want to dress me up in nice clothes, | 你想让我穿上西装 |
[02:08] | all you had to do was ask. | 你只用说就行了 |
[02:09] | I’ll keep that in mind in the future, Mr. Gerard. | 我以后会记住的 杰拉德先生 |
[02:13] | Thought you were someone else. | 我还以为你是别人 |
[02:15] | Perhaps my associate Aya. | 也许是我的助手阿亚 |
[02:16] | Clearly, she made quite an impression. | 显然她让你印象深刻 |
[02:18] | She is an exquisite beauty, | 她的确国色天香 |
[02:20] | and, in fairness, the violence was my idea. | 而且公平点说 动粗是我的主意 |
[02:23] | Had you simply come willingly, | 如果你自愿过来 |
[02:24] | none of that would have been necessary. | 那一切都没有必要 |
[02:26] | So this is your version of asking me something nicely. | 这就是你友好要求的方式 |
[02:29] | It’s an invitation. | 这是个邀请 |
[02:30] | I believe Aya told you a bit about the Strix– | 我想阿亚跟你说了斯特里克斯的一些事 |
[02:33] | Who we are, what we’re capable of. | 我们的身份和能力 |
[02:33] | 圣查尔斯大道7041号 午夜 | |
[02:36] | Every few years, we gather to celebrate | 每隔几年 我们齐聚一堂 |
[02:38] | our status as the most elite creatures in the world, | 庆祝我们是世界上最优秀的生物 |
[02:42] | and in the rare instance | 很少的情况下 |
[02:43] | we feel we’ve identified someone worthy of our attention, | 我们觉得发现了值得注意的人 |
[02:45] | we open our doors. | 就会敞开大门 |
[02:47] | What makes you so sure I’m interested in you? | 你怎么这么确定我对你感兴趣 |
[02:50] | You haven’t hung up the phone yet. | 你还没挂电话 |
[02:52] | I understand you fostered quite a community here in New Orleans. | 我知道你在新奥尔良建立了一个社区 |
[02:56] | We can offer you a global network– | 我们可以给你提供全球网 |
[02:58] | Resources, access, power. | 资源 门路 权力 |
[03:01] | You’re a born leader, Marcel. | 你天生就是领导 马塞尔 |
[03:02] | Why stop at just one city? | 为什么不扩张 |
[03:05] | Maybe I’m happy with what I’ve got. | 也许我对现状很满意 |
[03:07] | Somehow I doubt that, | 我有点怀疑 |
[03:10] | but if I’ve failed to pique your interest, | 但如果我没能激起你的兴趣 |
[03:13] | by all means, disregard this call. | 那就别管这通电话 |
[03:15] | If, on the other hand, | 另一方面 如果 |
[03:16] | you feel you’d be a worthy addition to our ranks, | 你觉得你值得加入我们 |
[03:20] | join us tonight and don’t be late. | 那今晚来找我们 别迟到了 |
[03:43] | Something the matter, Elijah? | 有什么要紧的事吗 以利亚 |
[03:46] | There something that you want to talk about, | 你想聊聊什么吗 |
[03:48] | like the Strix? | 比如说斯特里克斯 |
[03:51] | “I do hope that you can come, old chum,” signed, Tristan. | 我希望你能来 老朋友 签名是特里斯坦 |
[03:57] | I was picking up Hope when some random vampire dropped it off. | 这是我在接霍普的路上某个吸血鬼给我的 |
[04:00] | 我希望你能来 老朋友 特里斯坦 | |
[04:01] | You care to fill me in? | 你想告诉我是什么情况吗 |
[04:03] | This isn’t your concern. | 你不用操心 |
[04:05] | Oh, but it is, | 我要的 |
[04:08] | so why don’t you cut the protective macho crap | 所以你少说要保护我什么的 |
[04:10] | and tell me what’s really going on? | 快告诉我到底发生了什么事 |
[04:11] | I’m part of this family, too, Elijah. | 我也是家族的一员 以利亚 |
[04:13] | I thought you, of all people, would act like it. | 我还以为你会表现如此呢 |
[04:17] | So what do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[04:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:28] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[04:29] | Yes, obviously. | 显然 |
[04:31] | I just hadn’t realized you were back | 我只是没意识到 |
[04:32] | from wherever it is you go to when you leave. | 你不知道从哪里回来了 |
[04:35] | Perhaps I was thrown off by the lack of | 也许我是因为今早 |
[04:37] | strange gentleman callers perusing the contents | 没有奇怪的先生翻阅 |
[04:40] | of my refrigerator this morning. | 我冰箱里的东西感到奇怪 |
[04:42] | Your concern for my whereabouts | 你关心我的行踪 |
[04:44] | is touching. | 这令我感动 |
[04:45] | I simply want to know who is here at any give moment. | 我只是想知道这里任何时候有谁在 |
[04:48] | I hardly think that’s too much to ask. | 我觉得这要求不过分 |
[04:51] | Well, as long as we’re taking attendance– | 既然我们在点名了 |
[04:53] | Oh, good. It’s my not-so-loving elder brother | 真好 是我不怎么可爱的哥哥 |
[04:55] | and my former one-night stand. | 和我之前的一夜情对象 |
[04:56] | What a nice, normal family gathering. | 真是温馨正常的家庭聚会啊 |
[04:59] | Charming. | 真迷人 |
[05:00] | Elijah was just catching me up | 以利亚只是在告诉我 |
[05:01] | on how you have no clue which one of you long-lost buddies | 你完全不知道你能信任哪个 |
[05:04] | you can trust and which one is trying to kill you. | 长久失散的朋友 哪个又想杀了你 |
[05:06] | Well, clearly what the situation needs is more opinions. | 显然这局势需要的是更多的意见 |
[05:09] | I assume you told her about the blood prophesy. | 我想你跟她说了该死的预言的事 |
[05:12] | I was just getting to that. | 我刚想说 |
[05:12] | Now would be good. | 现在说就挺好 |
[05:14] | Well, it appears my old mate Lucien | 看来我的老朋友卢西安 |
[05:15] | has acquired a genuine seer, | 得到了一位真正的先知 |
[05:17] | and in an effort to prove his good intentions, | 为了证明他的好意 |
[05:19] | he got her to show us some rather dire visions of future doom. | 他让她给我们展示一些相当可怕的末日景象 |
[05:21] | It’s grim stuff, really, | 特别阴森恐怖 |
[05:23] | not for the faint of heart. | 胆小鬼最好就别看了 |
[05:24] | Whose doom are we talking about? | 预言谁的末日 |
[05:26] | Because if it’s yours, then I think we’re all OK with that. | 因为如果是你的 我想我们无所谓 |
[05:29] | Well, sadly, we’re all on the chopping block, | 可惜 我们同坐一条沉船 |
[05:31] | but chin up. | 但别灰心 |
[05:32] | This witch claims her visions are constantly evolving, | 这个女巫称自己的预言会随着时间改变 |
[05:36] | so you may just get your wish. | 说不定真会如你所愿 |
[05:39] | Well, I want to meet this psychic witch… | 我想见见这位灵媒女巫… |
[05:43] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[06:02] | Na zdorovie! | 干杯 |
[06:07] | Come here, you. | 你过来 |
[06:10] | There’s my old friend… | 这就是我的老朋友… |
[06:12] | Nik. | 尼克 |
[06:13] | Hard at work ensuring my safety, I see. | 恪守职责 保我安全 我看出来了 |
[06:16] | By all means, come join us. | 那是当然 来一起玩吧 |
[06:18] | Business before pleasure. | 先工作 后娱乐 |
[06:20] | Ah. Well, excuse me, ladies. | 女士们 先离开一下吧 |
[06:31] | Ah, so you’ve noticed Gregory, | 你看到格雷戈里了 |
[06:33] | former Navy Seal. | 他是前海豹突击队 |
[06:35] | Turned him personally to head my security team. | 我转化了他来领导我的保安队 |
[06:37] | Yes. I’ve noticed a lot of new faces at my favorite haunt. | 是 我注意到很多新面孔出现在我最爱待的地方 |
[06:40] | It’s strictly for your protection. | 都是为了保护你的安全啊 |
[06:48] | Your resources are extensive. | 你手上的资源真丰富 |
[06:52] | And you don’t even know the half of it. | 这还不算什么 |
[06:56] | You see, mate, | 是这样 兄弟 |
[06:57] | I have spent several lifetimes building a company | 我花了几辈子时间建立一家公司 |
[07:01] | devoted to shattering the very limits of what is possible. | 专门用来将一切不可能化为现实 |
[07:05] | I have some of the most brilliant minds | 我手下有几个聪明绝顶的人才 |
[07:07] | in the world developing technologies | 他们研发的科技 |
[07:09] | that you couldn’t imagine. | 你都没法想象 |
[07:11] | With Alexis as your crowning achievement, | 拥有阿丽克西斯这样的至宝 |
[07:14] | – no doubt. – Well… | -毫无疑问 -这个嘛 |
[07:16] | the single cure to the most terrifying threat of all– | 最可怕的危险也敌不过一个因素 |
[07:19] | the unknown– | 未知 |
[07:22] | speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[07:24] | Perhaps we should go pay your seer another visit, | 也许我们可以再去见见你的先知 |
[07:27] | see if anything has snapped into focus in regards | 看看将我们置于险境的神秘威胁 |
[07:30] | to that mysterious threat against us | 有没有新的变化 |
[07:33] | If, that is, | 前提是 |
[07:36] | you’re prepared to share your resources. | 你准备好分享你的资源了 |
[07:39] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[07:40] | Her visions are our greatest chance for survival. | 我们能否幸存就靠她的预言了 |
[07:43] | Only regret–I didn’t suggest it myself. | 我真后悔我没先提出来 |
[07:54] | Alexis? | 阿丽克西斯 |
[07:59] | Alexis. | 阿丽克西斯 |
[08:09] | Perhaps you should place your special lady friend on a shorter leash. | 也许你该将这位特殊朋友看得更紧一些 |
[08:13] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:14] | Alexis doesn’t go outside unless she has to. | 不到万不得已 阿丽克西斯不会轻易出去 |
[08:16] | She’s too sensitive. | 她太敏感了 |
[08:20] | If she’s gone, | 如果她不见了 |
[08:21] | then someone took her. | 一定是有人抓走了她 |
[08:30] | I don’t want your excuses. | 别给我找借口 |
[08:32] | I simply want her found. | 给我找到她 |
[08:34] | Do you understand? | 听懂了吗 |
[08:35] | All the kings horses and all the kings men | 所有的精兵强将 |
[08:38] | couldn’t find one prognosticating witch. | 竟然找不到一个先知女巫 |
[08:41] | Ah, well. Takes one to find one, I always say. | 我就一直认为 同类才能找到同类 |
[08:49] | What is it now, Niklaus? | 怎么了 尼克劳斯 |
[08:51] | Really, Freya? | 不是吧 弗雷娅 |
[08:52] | Is that the way you greet the brother | 你花了一生时间找寻我这个弟弟 |
[08:53] | you’ve spent your entire life trying to find? | 结果就这个态度接我电话吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, I’m sorry. Are you not calling for a favor? | 抱歉了 难道你不是打来找我帮忙吗 |
[08:59] | You’re absolutely right, luv. | 你说对了 亲爱的 |
[09:02] | We need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[09:04] | A dear, dear friend of mine has gone missing, | 我亲爱的挚友不见了 |
[09:06] | and we must find her. | 必须要找到她 |
[09:08] | Our lives depend on it. | 我们想活命就指望她了 |
[09:10] | And, I take it, I was the only one willing to answer your call. | 这么看来 我是唯一愿意接你电话的人了 |
[09:12] | Well, you’re certainly the loveliest. | 但你是最讨人喜欢的一个 |
[09:16] | Niklaus, please tell your creepy friend | 尼克劳斯 请转告你这位思想龌龊的朋友 |
[09:19] | that just because he’s good-looking | 就算他相貌不错 |
[09:20] | doesn’t mean I won’t turn him inside out | 我也舍得对他下毒手 |
[09:22] | and hang what remains from a pole. | 将他撕碎 挂着杆子上 |
[09:25] | Freya, please. | 弗雷娅 拜托 |
[09:27] | I am asking as your brother for your help. | 我以弟弟的身份求你帮忙 |
[09:31] | Fine. Text me the address. | 好吧 把地址发给我 |
[09:40] | Come on, Rebekah. You got to have something. | 拜托 丽贝卡 你肯定有件像样的礼服 |
[09:43] | May I? | 我可以帮你选吗 |
[09:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | I’d wear my own clothes, but… | 我想穿我自己的衣服 但… |
[10:13] | I don’t usually lean towards formal wear. | 礼服不是我的风格 我没几件 |
[10:16] | I take it your husband is fine with tonight’s little adventure. | 这么说 你丈夫同意你今晚的行动了 |
[10:23] | Yeah. Jackson’s cool. | 是的 杰克逊不介意 |
[10:25] | He knows that I can handle myself. | 他知道我能处理好 |
[10:32] | That’s not what I meant. | 我说的不是这个 |
[10:35] | I know. | 我懂 |
[10:39] | So… | 那么… |
[10:42] | What, exactly, am I walking into tonight? | 我今晚到底面临的是什么 |
[10:45] | Only the most dangerous and influential | 世上最危险 |
[10:47] | congregation of vampires the world has ever known. | 势力最庞大的吸血鬼集会 |
[11:29] | Marcel, welcome. | 马塞尔 欢迎你 |
[11:32] | I admire your confidence. | 我很欣赏你的自信 |
[11:34] | Please, allow me to make some introductions. | 请允许我为你介绍些朋友 |
[11:41] | – Is that– – One of our more famous faces. | -那不是… -我们中的名人之一 |
[11:43] | We count amongst our society | 我们渗透到各个行业 |
[11:45] | celebrated actors, artists, politicians. | 明星 艺术家 政客 |
[11:48] | Of course, | 当然 |
[11:49] | most of us prefer to live a life outside the public eye. | 我们大多数喜欢远离公众的视线生活 |
[11:53] | That doesn’t make our talents any less impressive. | 但这不会限制我们的才华 |
[12:14] | Why are they all staring at you? | 他们为什么都盯着你 |
[12:17] | Kind of a big deal around here. | 我在这算是个大人物 |
[12:22] | They’re all part of your sire line. | 他们都是你这一脉的 |
[12:24] | Most of them, tragically, yes. | 很不幸 大多数都是 |
[12:26] | You see, Hayley, I wanted to assemble minds | 海莉 我原来希望能集结 |
[12:28] | curious about the world and eager to improve it | 充满好奇心 期待能改变世界的人 |
[12:32] | along with time and circumstance to do so. | 让他们有时间和条件去改变世界 |
[12:34] | My desire was to create an elite brotherhood | 我想建立一个精英联盟 |
[12:36] | devoted to a new, better civilization. | 致力于创造全新的 更完美的文明帝国 |
[12:41] | It was naive. | 我太天真了 |
[12:44] | Eventually, I was forced to abandon them | 最终 我被迫抛弃了他们 |
[12:45] | once I realized I’d cultivated a legion | 因为我发现我培养了一群 |
[12:48] | of egomaniacal sociopaths. | 极端利己的反社会分子 |
[13:03] | It’s quite like your city’s own beloved masquerade. | 这和你们城市知名的化装舞会很像 |
[13:06] | Beneath the disguise, the poor become rich, | 伪装之下 穷人变得富有 |
[13:08] | and the rich, well, | 富人 |
[13:11] | they can do anything they please. | 他们可以做任何想做的事 |
[13:13] | We’re the top of the food chain– | 我们处在食物链的顶端 |
[13:15] | The smartest, the strongest– | 最有智慧 最强壮 |
[13:18] | And we take what we want. | 我们会取得想要的一切 |
[13:21] | And now you want me. | 现在你想要我 |
[13:23] | Tristan has been a collector of extraordinary talent | 特里斯坦喜欢集结极其有才华的人 |
[13:25] | for the better part of a millennium. | 这可是这个世界的福音呢 |
[13:27] | He chooses the best of the best | 他选出人中龙凤 |
[13:29] | and then helps them evolve. | 帮助他们进化 |
[13:30] | Tristan wants to help me reach my full potential. | 特里斯坦想帮我充分挖掘我的潜力 |
[13:33] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[13:34] | You’re clever, bold, a talented strategist, | 你聪明 勇敢 是个有才华的战略家 |
[13:38] | and, should you join us, | 你该加入我们 |
[13:40] | you’d be the very first member sired not from Elijah, | 你会是第一个非以利亚血脉 而是克劳斯 |
[13:43] | but from klaus. | 血脉的成员 |
[13:45] | Marcel, we think you could help us | 马塞尔 我们认为你可以帮助我们 |
[13:46] | bridge the gap between sire lines | 缓解各血脉间的争斗 |
[13:48] | and finally put this war to bed, | 最终消弭这场战争 |
[13:52] | That is, | 当然 |
[13:55] | if you are, in fact, everything we hope you to be. | 你得和我们想的一样优秀 |
[14:10] | Please do come in. | 请进 |
[14:13] | This place smells like dried blood and bad cologne. | 闻起来一股血和破古龙水味 |
[14:16] | That’s just my natural musk. | 这只是我天然的体香 |
[14:18] | I find the ladies love it. | 我发现女士们都喜欢呢 |
[14:20] | If you’re quite finished, here. | 如果你说完了 给你 |
[14:23] | This is hers. | 这是她的东西 |
[14:27] | Your brother must have told Tristan about the prophecy. | 你兄弟肯定告诉特里斯坦预言的事了 |
[14:30] | If that sadistic bastard so much as touches a hair on her head– | 如果那个残暴的混蛋碰了她一根头发… |
[14:33] | Yes. The witch’s hair isn’t what has me worried. | 我倒不担心她的头发 |
[14:36] | Frankly, your girl seems a bit wanton | 说实话 你的女人总是很随意地 |
[14:39] | when it comes to handing out visions. | 就给别人看预言了 |
[14:41] | Alexis would not share her gifts with him. | 阿丽克西斯不会给他看预言的 |
[14:44] | That doesn’t mean he wouldn’t torture it out of her. | 但他可能会折磨她来达到目的 |
[15:01] | Ah, the Davilla estate. Brilliant. Isn’t that where– | 戴维拉庄园 好 那不是… |
[15:05] | Our old friend Tristan lured Elijah just the other night. | 我们的老朋友特里斯坦诱以利亚去的地方 |
[15:09] | It seems your fears are warranted. | 看来你的担忧成真了 |
[15:12] | Granted, we are the two most cunning, powerful, | 当然 我们两个一直是最精明 强壮 |
[15:15] | and handsome vampires of all time… | 帅气的吸血鬼 |
[15:18] | Granted. | 当然 |
[15:19] | But that still leaves us a bit outnumbered. | 但我们还是寡不敌众 |
[15:22] | How do you propose we fight our way | 你说我们要是一路杀进 |
[15:24] | into an entire secret society of ancient vampires? | 古老吸血鬼的秘密社团怎么样 |
[15:29] | Oh, luckily, I have a plan. | 幸运的是 我有个计划 |
[15:40] | Marcel, I’d like you to meet my mentor Mohinder. | 马塞尔 给你介绍一下我的导师穆罕德 |
[15:43] | He taught me everything I know about combat. | 我的战斗技巧都是他教的 |
[15:45] | Oh, if that’s the case, then I am impressed. | 如果是这样 那真是镇住我了 |
[15:53] | Intense guy. | 戒心挺强啊 |
[15:56] | As part of his discipline, | 他的原则是 |
[15:57] | he drinks only the blood of vampires | 只喝自己打败的 |
[15:59] | he’s vanquished in combat. | 吸血鬼的血 |
[16:00] | He can go weeks without feeding, | 他可以几周不饮血 |
[16:02] | yet suffer no effects of hunger, | 却不感觉饥饿 |
[16:04] | Such is his control over body and mind. | 他管控着自己的身体与精神 |
[16:10] | So where is this Tristan guy? | 特里斯坦在哪 |
[16:13] | I want to meet him for myself. | 我想亲自见见他 |
[16:19] | Elijah, what’s wrong? | 以利亚 怎么了 |
[16:23] | What are they doing here? | 他们怎么来了 |
[16:27] | What the hell is Marcel doing here? | 马塞尔怎么在这 |
[16:29] | – I should have known. – What? | -我早该想到的 -什么 |
[16:33] | This isn’t a party. It’s an initiation. | 这不是聚会 这是入会仪式 |
[16:55] | Distinguished friends, welcome. | 尊贵的朋友们 欢迎光临 |
[16:57] | It’s so rare that we’re able to come together like this | 很难得我们能像这样聚在一起 |
[17:00] | to revel for one night in the company of true equals. | 和同等智商的人一起欢度一晚 |
[17:04] | Now I’d like to take a moment to welcome | 现在我想介绍一位 |
[17:06] | a very special guest– Mr. Marcel Gerard. | 特别来宾 马塞尔·杰拉德先生 |
[17:13] | Thank you. I’m honored. Thank you. | 谢谢 我很荣幸 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Of course, before we tell Marcel all of our secrets, | 当然 和马塞尔分享我们的秘密之前 |
[17:18] | there’s one small piece of business | 还有一件小事 |
[17:20] | to which we must first attend. | 必须要先完成 |
[17:24] | We must determine his worth. | 我们必须先确定他的价值 |
[17:27] | That’s funny. | 真搞笑 |
[17:29] | I seem to recall you being the one knocking on my door. | 我记得是你主动找上我的 |
[17:34] | You’ll notice, Mr. Gerard, | 你该注意到 杰拉德先生 |
[17:35] | that over the course of the evening, | 今天晚上 |
[17:37] | someone has managed to take something quite dear to you. | 有人设法把你很重要的东西拿走了 |
[17:41] | Your daylight ring. | 你的日光戒指 |
[17:47] | What the hell is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[17:49] | The test is quite simple. | 这个测试很简单 |
[17:51] | First, you need to deduce the identity of the thief. | 首先 你要找出偷戒指的人 |
[17:54] | Then you are simply to take back what is yours… | 然后把属于你的东西拿回来就行了 |
[18:02] | Although I doubt the prize will be easily relinquished. | 不过我觉得你不会那么容易成功的 |
[18:05] | After all, despite our refinement, | 尽管我们都很文雅 |
[18:07] | we’re still a rather violent bunch. | 我们还是一群凶残的暴徒 |
[18:11] | In victory, you become one of us. | 成功 你就成为我们的一员 |
[18:14] | In failure, you meet your death. | 失败 你就死路一条 |
[18:19] | You have a few hours until dawn. | 黎明前还有几小时 |
[18:22] | I wish you the best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[18:39] | These vampires are ancient. | 这些吸血鬼都很古老 |
[18:41] | How is Marcel supposed to beat one of them? | 马塞尔怎么打败他们 |
[18:43] | With guile, courage, perhaps a bit of trickery. | 狡诈 勇气 可能还要耍点花招 |
[18:46] | Admittedly, it’s a long shot, | 我承认机会确实渺茫 |
[18:47] | but then sometimes the new candidates surprise us. | 但新候选人有时候能给我们惊喜 |
[18:50] | Allow me to introduce myself. | 允许我自我介绍 |
[18:51] | My name is Tristan De Martel, | 特里斯坦·德·马特尔 |
[18:53] | and you must be the famous Hayley Marshall Kenner, | 你一定就是大名鼎鼎的海莉·马歇尔·肯纳 |
[18:57] | alpha to the crescent wolves. | 新月狼族的首领 |
[19:02] | The pleasure’s all mine, I see. | 非常荣幸 |
[19:05] | Elijah, when I sent your invitation, | 以利亚 我递请柬时 |
[19:08] | I didn’t dare think you’d come. | 没敢奢望你来 |
[19:09] | Tell me, as our founder and patriarch, | 告诉我 作为建立者和始祖 |
[19:11] | what do you make of our latest candidate? | 你觉得新候选人怎么样 |
[19:14] | Well, let me see. Marcel…he’s arrogant. | 我想想 马塞尔 他很傲慢 |
[19:18] | He’s stubborn, prone to self-aggrandizement. | 很顽固 有自命为王的倾向 |
[19:20] | He should fit in perfectly. | 他应该可以好好融入 |
[19:22] | If he survives. | 他活下来再说 |
[19:25] | I take it Mr. Gerard is a friend of yours. | 我明白杰拉德先生是你的朋友 |
[19:28] | We’re friends, | 我们确实是朋友 |
[19:29] | and even if we weren’t, I don’t much like bullies. | 但就算不是 我也不太待见恶霸 |
[19:32] | A bully? | 恶霸 |
[19:33] | My dear, you barely know me. | 亲爱的 你真不了解我 |
[19:36] | Allow me to remedy that, | 允许我补救一下 |
[19:38] | and, in so doing, I can explain our methods. | 解释我们的规矩 |
[19:42] | Please, just one dance | 只是跳支舞 |
[19:45] | if it’s not an intrusion. | 如果不介意的话 |
[19:51] | Why, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[20:11] | I’m glad you came, Hayley. | 很高兴你来了 海莉 |
[20:14] | Like it or not, when one refers to the Mikaelsons, | 不论你喜不喜欢 当人们提到迈克尔森家族时 |
[20:16] | they’re referring to you, as well. | 通常也会提到你 |
[20:19] | Tonight will allow you to make up your own mind about our organization. | 今晚可以让你改变对我们组织的想法 |
[20:24] | And you think by killing my friend, | 你觉得杀我的朋友 |
[20:26] | you’re gonna make the best impression? | 会让你给我留下好印象吗 |
[20:28] | I think tonight you’ll bear witness to the truth. | 你今晚将从只了解表面变为了解真相 |
[20:31] | At the very least, you cannot call us liars. | 至少你不会再叫我们骗子 |
[20:42] | I could have warned you. | 我本要警告你 |
[20:48] | Look. I didn’t tell you I was coming tonight because– | 我没告诉你我今晚会来是因为 |
[20:50] | I wouldn’t have allowed it. | 我本不会同意的 |
[20:51] | Yeah. There’s that word–“Allowed.” | 没错 “同意” |
[20:54] | You know, I thought I’d earned the right to be considered an equal, | 我本想赢得被一视同仁的权利 |
[20:57] | but that’s not the way it works in your family, | 但在你的家族行不通 |
[21:00] | so it’s time I consider my options. | 所以我该为自己考虑 |
[21:02] | If nothing else, | 别的不说 |
[21:03] | the Strix aren’t interested in me as a sidekick. | 斯特里克斯跟我关系并不亲密 |
[21:05] | These options, as you describe them, | 你说的这些决定 |
[21:06] | are a death sentence. | 等于宣判死刑 |
[21:09] | I suppose I shall have to intervene. | 我以为我得出面 |
[21:11] | It is a shame. | 太可惜了 |
[21:11] | I expect it shall ruin my tuxedo. | 我觉得会弄脏我的燕尾服 |
[21:13] | I have had this suit for over a hundred years. | 这套衣服穿了上百年 |
[21:16] | It’s proven far more reliable than you, Marcellus. | 比你可靠多得多 马塞勒斯 |
[21:19] | Relax, all right? | 别紧张好吗 |
[21:22] | I got this under control. | 都在我掌控之中 |
[21:23] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[21:25] | I hope so. | 希望如此 |
[21:26] | That is a nice jacket. | 外套不错 |
[21:36] | Is this how you people get your kicks, | 你们就是这么选人的 |
[21:38] | killing each other for sport? | 自相残杀只为娱乐 |
[21:39] | Take your hand off me, | 放开我 |
[21:41] | or I will tear your arm from its socket. | 不然就把你胳膊从胳肢窝给扯下来 |
[21:43] | What I built in this city might seem small to you, | 我在这座城市建立的东西在你看来微不足道 |
[21:46] | but at least my guys have rules. | 但我的人至少循规蹈矩 |
[21:48] | We don’t kill each other, simple code, | 最简单的准则就是不自相残杀 |
[21:51] | begins with loyalty, something you clearly | 从忠诚开始 而你们完全 |
[21:54] | don’give a damn about. | 不在意这一点 |
[21:56] | Death is inevitable, | 人总有一死 |
[21:57] | even for those such as we. | 连我们也是 |
[21:59] | Acknowledging that makes even the longest of lives | 认识到这一点会让最长久的生命 |
[22:01] | all the more intoxicating. | 更加陶醉 |
[22:19] | A fine effort, Marcel, | 干得不错 马塞尔 |
[22:23] | but I don’t have your daylight ring. | 但日光戒指不在我手上 |
[22:26] | I do hope you’re able to find it, though, | 但我确实希望你能找到 |
[22:30] | what little time remains. | 时间不多了 |
[22:36] | There are few novelties left in the world, | 这世上的传说不多了 |
[22:39] | especially to us. | 尤其是关于我们的 |
[22:41] | A creature such as you is certainly among them. | 你这种生物肯定也在其中 |
[22:44] | Yeah, and what kind of a creature might that be? | 没错 我是哪种生物呢 |
[22:49] | A hybrid, of course, | 当然是混血儿 |
[22:50] | the only one among us whose life doesn’t depend | 我们中唯一不依赖 |
[22:53] | on the survival of the original family. | 始祖家族生存的人 |
[22:56] | You, Hayley Marshall Kenner, | 海莉·马歇尔·肯纳 |
[22:59] | are one of a kind and a true beauty, at that. | 所以你是万中无一真美人 |
[23:18] | What a beloved occasion. | 这地方不错啊 |
[23:20] | My, god, it’s a room full of Elijahs. | 天 都是以利亚血脉的人 |
[23:21] | I had that exact same nightmare once. | 我做过一模一样的噩梦 |
[23:25] | Go and grab us a drink, luv. | 去给我们拿喝的 亲爱的 |
[23:26] | Feel free to fetch one for yourself. | 随便拿 别客气 |
[23:28] | One for me, please, and one for her | 也请给我拿一杯 她一杯 |
[23:30] | and her and her and her. | 还有她 她 她 |
[23:31] | Tristan? Tristan! | 特里斯坦 特里斯坦 |
[23:48] | I know you don’t know me, but this evening, | 我知道你不认识我 但今晚 |
[23:51] | I’m going to be your knight in hot-pink armor. | 我会成为你的粉辣装甲骑士 |
[23:56] | I don’t need a knight. | 我不需要骑士 |
[23:57] | You see, things have become clearer. | 事情越来越清晰 |
[24:01] | Possible outcomes have been stripped away, | 可能的结果逐一消失 |
[24:04] | and a more definitive picture of what is to come has emerged. | 未来的确切画面拼凑在了一起 |
[24:09] | I watched them fall. | 我看到他们失败了 |
[24:11] | I watched them burn, | 我看到他们燃烧 |
[24:13] | every soul they’ve ever turned. | 每个他们所转化的灵魂 |
[24:16] | Lucien is doomed. | 卢西安注定要失败 |
[24:33] | Ok. I don’t know what you think you saw, | 我不知道你以为自己看到了什么 |
[24:35] | but we’re in a little bit of a rush here, | 但我们时间有点紧迫 |
[24:37] | so this isn’t a request. | 所以这不是请求 |
[24:38] | We’re going now. | 我们现在就走 |
[24:40] | And how, exactly, | 到底要怎么走 |
[24:41] | do you plan to force me to go? | 你打算强迫我走吗 |
[24:43] | I was thinking of a blinding spell, | 我考虑的是失明咒语 |
[24:46] | the kind that starts as a pin prick | 那种一开始在眼睛后面 |
[24:48] | just behind the eyes and then spreads with such intensity, | 略刺痛 然后刺激感蔓延 |
[24:52] | you’d rather tear them out | 你宁愿把眼睛撕扯出来 |
[24:53] | than endure another second of pain. | 都不愿再忍受一秒的痛苦 |
[24:55] | You could try it, | 你可以试试 |
[24:57] | but the aphasia spell I already cast in anticipation | 不过 我预先就下好的失语症 |
[25:02] | might make it difficult. | 也许会让这变得有些困难 |
[25:10] | What ever spell you choose, | 不管你选择什么咒语 |
[25:11] | I will be one step ahead. | 我都会先你一步 |
[25:13] | Since the moment you walked in, | 从你走进来的那一刻起 |
[25:15] | I’ve seen a thousand ends to this little confrontation, | 我就看到了这次对质的数千种结局 |
[25:20] | none of them very favorable for you. | 没有一个对你有利 |
[25:25] | You’re a Mikaelson. | 你是迈克尔森家族的人 |
[25:40] | The family blood you sought to find | 你竭力寻找的家族血脉 |
[25:42] | shall be what lays you low in kind. | 同样会是你的末路 |
[25:47] | Poor girl. | 可怜的姑娘 |
[25:49] | You searched a thousand years for family, | 你为了家族 寻找千年 |
[25:52] | and in finding them, | 因为找到他们 |
[25:55] | they will be your undoing. | 他们会成为你的末路 |
[25:59] | Either you’re right or you’re wrong, | 你要么对 要么错 |
[26:03] | although you do make one good point. | 尽管你说得的确很好 |
[26:07] | I am a Mikaelson. | 我是迈克尔森家的人 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry. Please excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪 |
[26:20] | You should, uh, move along. | 你们应该离开 |
[26:21] | You’re not welcome here. | 这里不欢迎你们 |
[26:23] | Ok. We’re– we’re not welcome here– | 好吧 这里不欢迎我们 |
[26:28] | Or maybe you should move along | 或者也许是你该离开 |
[26:30] | before I make you cry in front of all your little friends. | 趁我还没让你在小朋友们前痛哭流涕 |
[26:35] | My concern is for your companions. | 我关心的是你的同伴 |
[26:37] | They appear out of sorts without a shiny pole to ride upon. | 显然他们没有了闪亮的杆子就会身体不适 |
[26:40] | Oh, he’s suggesting that you’re exotic dancers, | 他说你们是脱衣舞女呢 |
[26:44] | which, to him, is an insult. | 对他来说是种侮辱 |
[26:46] | If not somewhat hypocritical, | 若要少几分虚伪 |
[26:48] | but don’t take it personally, luv. | 请别放在心上 亲爱的 |
[26:50] | He finds all work demeaning. | 他觉得所有的职业都很卑贱 |
[26:52] | The only dignified way to accumulate wealth is by birth. | 积攒财富的唯一有尊严的方式就是继承 |
[26:57] | Isn’t the right, Tristan, hmm? | 是不是这样 特里斯坦 |
[26:59] | – Niklaus. – What is it? | -尼克劳斯 -怎么了 |
[27:04] | You’re hammered, | 你喝醉了 |
[27:06] | which should come as very little surprise to anyone here, | 对在场的人来说有点惊讶 |
[27:09] | but it does hamper the festivities somewhat, | 但这样的确妨碍了这里的欢宴 |
[27:13] | so could I recommend that you… | 所以 请允许我建议你 |
[27:15] | You find the nearest exit and… | 从最近的出口离开 |
[27:17] | – Just… – Yes, | -就这样… -对 |
[27:19] | and could you take your playthings with you too? | 能把你的玩物都带走吗 |
[27:32] | You know, I used to find it insulting | 我曾经觉得被禁止出入 |
[27:35] | that I was barred from your special, little club, | 你特殊的小俱乐部很侮辱 |
[27:38] | but now I realize I lack the flexibility | 但现在我意识到要成为其中一员 |
[27:41] | to become a member. | 我缺乏灵活性 |
[27:43] | I could never get my head far enough up my own ass. | 我永远也没法把头塞进自己屁股 |
[27:58] | Cheap. | 廉价 |
[28:00] | Come on. Let’s go. | 行了 我们走 |
[28:01] | This party’s dead, anyway. | 反正这派对也了无生趣 |
[28:21] | If you’d please come with us, Mr. Gerard… | 请跟我们来 杰拉德先生 |
[28:53] | Mr. Gerard, it’s time. | 杰拉德先生 是时候了 |
[28:56] | You’re pushing up the clock. | 你提前了时间 |
[28:58] | I have another hour. | 我还有一小时呢 |
[28:59] | And I’m afraid that an inability to improvise | 恐怕不能临时变动 |
[29:01] | is the most common of failings. | 是最普遍的失败 |
[29:03] | Either you have an answer or you don’t. | 你有没有答案 |
[29:17] | Aya. | 阿亚 |
[29:19] | Aya took my ring. | 阿亚拿走了我的戒指 |
[29:21] | Then I am impressed. | 那真是镇住我了 |
[29:24] | Intense guy. | 戒心挺强啊 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, but I don’t have your… | 抱歉 但我没有 |
[29:29] | Hold off. I said you took it. | 等等 我说是你拿走的 |
[29:30] | I didn’t say you still have it. | 我没说现在还在你那里 |
[29:33] | See, after you lifted it off me… | 你从我手上拿走之后 |
[29:37] | You gave it to my man Mohinder over there. | 你给了这位穆罕德 |
[29:40] | What are they doing here? | 他们在这里干什么 |
[29:46] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[29:47] | Of course, as you know, | 当然 如你所知 |
[29:49] | that was only half the challenge. | 那只是一半挑战 |
[30:00] | Let’s see how he does. | 我们来看看他的表现 |
[30:02] | There’s no shame in dying at the hands of one’s superior. | 死在出众者手里也没什么遗憾的 |
[30:06] | There’s not much glory in it, either. | 也没什么好得意的 |
[31:39] | You fought with honor. | 与荣誉为战 |
[31:40] | Embrace the nobility of this end. | 接受这结局的高贵 |
[31:42] | I will if you will, | 你会我就会 |
[31:44] | or do you still not know? | 还是你还不知道 |
[31:47] | You must have tasted it in my blood. | 你一定在我的血中尝到的 |
[31:50] | Oh, now you’re starting to feel it, aren’t you, | 现在你开始感觉到了 不是吗 |
[31:53] | that burning sensation in your gut… | 你内脏的灼烧感 |
[31:56] | Wolf’s venom, | 狼人毒液 |
[31:58] | a going-away gift from me. | 是我送你的离行礼物 |
[32:00] | I may not have beaten you, but you lost all the same. | 我也许打不过你 但你一样也输了 |
[32:03] | I suggest you make your peace. | 我建议你看开点 |
[32:05] | We’re both dead men walking. | 我们都已是行尸走肉 |
[32:08] | A desperate ploy, a lie! | 孤注一掷的阴谋 谎言 |
[32:16] | You know, I used to find it insulting | 我曾经觉得被禁止出入 |
[32:18] | that I was barred from your special, little club, | 你特殊的小俱乐部很侮辱 |
[32:21] | But now I realize… | 但现在我意识到 |
[32:26] | I don’t know why they want you dead, | 我不知道他们为什么想让你死 |
[32:28] | But clearly they do. | 他们显然想让你死 |
[32:31] | Why else tell me all about his little feeding habits | 否则为什么要告诉我他的进食习惯 |
[32:34] | or give me a taste of his technique | 上次来我的健身房时 |
[32:35] | when you came into my gym the other day? | 还给了演示了他的招数 |
[32:38] | All I had to do was be observant, | 我只需要有足够的观察力 |
[32:43] | but I’m done picking up your bread crumbs. | 我懒得陪你玩线索游戏了 |
[32:46] | You want him dead, you’re gonna have to do it yourself. | 想杀他 就自己动手 |
[32:49] | As far as I can see, the only thing he’s done to deserve it | 在我看来 他唯一做错的事 |
[32:53] | is picking his friends poorly. | 就是选错了朋友 |
[33:33] | You chose well. | 你选得倒是很好 |
[33:37] | Now, I assure you, he did deserve it. | 我向你保证 他罪有应得 |
[33:39] | He’s been plotting unspeakable crimes | 他已经对他宣誓效忠的兄弟姐妹 |
[33:41] | against his sworn brothers and sisters. | 犯下了无数罪行 |
[33:43] | Of course, you couldn’t have known. | 当然 这一切你事先一无所知 |
[33:46] | Beating such a worthy opponent is proof | 打败如此强大的对手 |
[33:49] | of your strength and courage, | 足以证明你的能力及胆量 |
[33:52] | but your restraint, your refusal to kill | 但你的克制力 拒绝无缘的杀戮 |
[33:54] | without cause demonstrates a rare integrity. | 展现了罕见的正直人格 |
[33:58] | You see, Marcel Gerard, this was the test. | 马塞尔·杰拉德 这才是你的测试 |
[34:10] | Welcome to the Strix… | 欢迎加入斯特里克斯 |
[34:16] | Provided, of course, | 前提是 |
[34:17] | you survive your own gambit. | 你能治愈自己这狼人咬伤 |
[34:26] | I bet they were all so impressed, | 他们相比十分惊艳吧 |
[34:31] | weren’t they, hmm, your new mates, | 你的那些新伙伴们 |
[34:35] | positively taken by your boldness, | 被你的胆量所征服 |
[34:38] | your cunning wit, and your steely resolve, | 还有你的足智多谋 以及高超手段 |
[34:41] | and you just assumed | 然而你却天真的以为 |
[34:43] | that I would be willing… eager, even… | 我会愿意 甚至迫不及待地 |
[34:47] | to drain the blood from my veins in the aftermath. | 抽出我自己的血液来给你收场 |
[34:54] | We cannot tell friend from foe, | 我们现在无法分清朋友和敌人 |
[34:57] | and what are you doing? | 这时候你干了什么 |
[34:58] | You’re pledging a fraternity | 你居然要加入 |
[35:00] | run by those conspiring against us. | 那帮计谋杀害我们的人 |
[35:04] | My interest in the Strix is because of you. | 我追查斯特里克斯就是因为你 |
[35:08] | I don’t get to choose sides. | 我没有选择阵营的权利 |
[35:12] | Whoever comes for you comes for me. | 你的敌人就是我的敌人 |
[35:15] | That’s all I need to know. | 我只需要知道这点 |
[35:23] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[35:32] | Yes. Whoever comes for me | 没错 我的敌人 |
[35:34] | may very well come for you… | 很有可能也是你的敌人 |
[35:49] | But they may also come through you, Marcellus. | 但他们可能会通过你接近我 马塞勒斯 |
[35:58] | Remember that. | 记住这点 |
[36:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[36:06] | I hoped I was wrong, Lucien…I really did… | 我也希望自己看错了 卢西安 真的 |
[36:09] | But I saw it. | 但我看见了 |
[36:17] | I saw him die. | 我看见他死了 |
[36:23] | Did you see the weapon? | 你看见武器了吗 |
[36:26] | What is it? | 武器是什么 |
[36:28] | To understand, it must be seen. | 要想明白一切 必须亲眼窥探 |
[37:10] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
[37:11] | It’s poison. | 毒药 |
[37:19] | No. No. No. No. | 不不不不 |
[37:21] | No. No. No. | 不不不 |
[37:23] | No! | 不 |
[37:25] | No. | 不 |
[37:47] | So… | 那么… |
[37:49] | When do I learn the secret handshake? | 什么时候教我组织的秘密握手礼 |
[37:50] | Wait. Do you guys know who killed JFK? | 等等 你们知道肯尼迪是谁杀的吗 |
[37:53] | Patience. All in time. | 有点耐心 你迟早会知道一切 |
[37:57] | What would you have done if I didn’t figure it out? | 如果我没通过测试 你会怎么做 |
[38:04] | Compelled someone to clean up your burning husk, | 命令人清理干净你的残骸 |
[38:07] | never thought of you again. | 从此再也不会想起你 |
[38:24] | Of course it was Lucien. | 想来也是卢西安搞得鬼 |
[38:26] | I have to give him credit. | 这我不得不服 |
[38:27] | It’s quite the stroke of genius. | 这招的确挺高 |
[38:29] | The entirety of his claims against me | 他对我的指控 |
[38:31] | rest on these visions. | 全建立在那女巫的幻象纸上 |
[38:33] | His promise that they’d become more specific | 他承诺幻象会变得更为仔细 |
[38:35] | was necessary but impractical. | 理所当然 然而并无用处 |
[38:38] | Details can be verified, cross-examined, debunked. | 细节能被验证 追查到底 吹毛求疵 |
[38:43] | The longer his allegations remain vague, | 只要他的指控一日模糊不定 |
[38:45] | the less credible they become, | 可信度只会日益减少 |
[38:47] | So removing them entirely | 所以杀害先知 |
[38:49] | was actually the only move left to make. | 是他唯一的出路 |
[39:02] | Your words are no more compelling than his. | 你的可信度并不比他高 |
[39:07] | I want proof. | 我要看证据 |
[39:47] | I finally got her to sleep. | 我总算把她哄睡了 |
[39:52] | I’ll have to explain this family to Hope someday. | 总有一天我得向霍普解释这个家庭 |
[39:57] | I think about that sometimes. | 我有时候会想到时候该怎么说 |
[40:00] | What do you think? | 结果如何 |
[40:05] | I wouldn’t lie to her. | 我不会对她说谎 |
[40:08] | I’ll never lie to her… | 我永远不会对她说谎 |
[40:08] | 提醒你一句 我今天一直都在家 弗雷娅 | |
[40:13] | But you know what I’ll start with? | 你知道我会先跟她说什么吗 |
[40:19] | “Always and forever.” | “守护家人 永恒不变” |
[40:27] | 谢谢 | |
[40:35] | I’m sorry. I… | 抱歉 我… |
[40:37] | I should’ve told you what was happening. | 我本该告诉你这一切 |
[40:40] | You made him, right, Tristan? | 是你把特里斯坦变成吸血鬼的对吧 |
[40:45] | Think it would be more accurate to say | 更准确的说法是 |
[40:47] | that we made each other, but, yes, | 我们互相造就今天的我们 但没错 |
[40:50] | I turned him. | 是我把他变成了吸血鬼 |
[40:53] | What was your impression of Tristan de Martel? | 你对特里斯坦·德·马特尔印象如何 |
[40:58] | I don’t know. He seemed… | 不好说 他看起来… |
[41:01] | Incomplete. | 若有所失 |
[41:08] | He has a sister… Aurora. | 他有个妹妹 奥罗拉 |
[41:17] | To be perfectly frank with you, | 老实跟你说 |
[41:18] | I’m surprised that he’s without her. | 我很惊讶看见他单独出现 |
[41:19] | His devotion to her is absolutely pathological. | 他对妹妹的保护达到了病态的程度 |
[41:26] | It’s dangerous. | 极其危险 |
[41:27] | Loyalty doesn’t make people dangerous, Elijah. | 忠诚不会让人变得危险 以利亚 |
[41:46] | {\pos(305,108)}欢迎前往苹果商店 | |
[41:46] | {\pos(305,208.6}通过底部菜单可直接下载客户端 |