| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Previously on “The originals”… | |
| [00:02] | If this prophesy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 | 
| [00:04] | you will all fall– one by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 | 
| [00:07] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 | 
| [00:10] | In the moments before you asked me to flee with you, | 在你问我能不能和你逃走之前 | 
| [00:12] | I saw your brother. | 我看到了你的哥哥 | 
| [00:14] | You must only think of him | 你必须看到他 | 
| [00:15] | as the monster that he truly is. | 禽兽的本质 | 
| [00:17] | I see him as the monster that he is. | 我看到他的本质 将他视为禽兽 | 
| [00:20] | Those remains used to be my mom. | 那些骸骨是我母亲的 | 
| [00:21] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 | 
| [00:22] | I’m gonna find out how this happened. | 我会搞清这一切的来龙去脉 | 
| [00:24] | Even if we figure out who killed this guy, | 即使我们查出了谁是杀人凶手 | 
| [00:26] | It’s a vampire. | 凶手是吸血鬼 | 
| [00:28] | I think you know exactly where my medallion is. | 我认为你知道奖章的确切所在 | 
| [00:31] | Take it. It’s in here. | 给你 就在这里面 | 
| [00:34] | My brother and Lucien want to use it | 我哥哥和卢西安想要用这法器 | 
| [00:37] | to lock you and your siblings away forever. | 把你们兄妹都关起来 | 
| [00:39] | Which is why they sent a legion of Strix to collect my sister. | 所以他们才派大批斯特里克斯成员把我妹妹带回来 | 
| [00:42] | I can’t find her, her witch body. | 我找不到她 她的女巫肉身 | 
| [00:44] | It’s as if it just vanished. | 好像就这么凭空消失了 | 
| [00:45] | Two of the men sent to retrieve her were from my sire line. | 被派去接她的两个人是我这一脉的 | 
| [00:49] | They procured your sister’s body. | 他们夺回了你妹妹的身体 | 
| [00:51] | Now come back to bed. | 回床上陪我 | 
| [00:59] | So where is Klaus? | 克劳斯人呢 | 
| [01:00] | When I told him about Rebekah, | 我告诉他丽贝卡的事情 | 
| [01:01] | he said he’s pursue another lead. | 他说他在追查另一条线索 | 
| [01:08] | Forget Niklaus. | 别管尼克劳斯了 | 
| [01:11] | You will find her. | 你会找到她的 | 
| [01:13] | Now, you sure you got enough juju | 你现在要保证你有足够的法力 | 
| [01:14] | for a worldwide locator spell? | 来施全球定位咒 | 
| [01:16] | She’s my family. I won’t lose her. | 她是我的亲人 不会弄丢她的 | 
| [02:11] | Damn it. | 见鬼 | 
| [02:14] | So much for witch GPS. | 女巫定位系统的名堂真多 | 
| [02:16] | I assumed they’d cloak her. | 我想到了他们会对她施隐蔽咒 | 
| [02:17] | I didn’t expect a spell this strong. | 但我没想到咒语这么强大 | 
| [02:19] | No doubt conjured by the very witch | 肯定是引丽贝卡进圈套的 | 
| [02:21] | who lured Rebekah into this trap. | 那个女巫施的咒语 | 
| [02:24] | You should all go. | 你们应该都离开 | 
| [02:26] | I have my work cut out for me. | 我得自己处理这事 | 
| [02:28] | The Strix trust me. | 斯特里克斯相信我 | 
| [02:30] | If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her. | 如果他们知道丽贝卡在哪儿 我能找到她 | 
| [02:32] | We don’t have time. | 我们时间不多 | 
| [02:33] | You need to stop Davina from activating | 你得阻止达维娜激活 | 
| [02:35] | Lucien and Tristan’s weapon. | 卢西安和特里斯坦的武器 | 
| [02:36] | We need to find Rebekah. | 我们得找到丽贝卡 | 
| [02:37] | Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found. | 马塞尔 不找到我妹妹我誓不罢休 | 
| [02:44] | All right. Fine. I’ll handle Davina. | 好吧 行 我处理达维娜 | 
| [02:48] | Well, in the meantime, | 同时 | 
| [02:49] | please tell me that we’re gonna kill someone. | 请告诉我 我们要杀人 | 
| [02:51] | Oh, we will kill many someones, | 我们要杀很多人 | 
| [02:53] | but first, if we’re to start a war, | 但开战前 | 
| [02:55] | let us determine where our allegiances lie. | 先让我们决定对谁效忠 | 
| [03:01] | Niklaus? | 尼克劳斯 | 
| [03:08] | Niklaus. | 尼克劳斯 | 
| [03:10] | You shout loud enough to wake the dead. | 你声音大到能吵醒死人 | 
| [03:14] | Can’t pick up your phone? Your sister is missing. | 你就不能接电话吗 你妹妹失踪了 | 
| [03:18] | Well, she’s not exactly missing… | 她也不算失踪… | 
| [03:24] | And as long as everyone behaves themselves, | 只要每个人乖乖的 | 
| [03:26] | you can trust me to tell you where she is. | 你就能相信我会告诉你她在哪里 | 
| [03:30] | Hello, Elijah. | 你好 以利亚 | 
| [03:34] | Give me my sister, | 把我妹妹还给我 | 
| [03:36] | or perhaps I could pay a little visit to your brother Tristan. | 不然我也许就要稍微找下你哥哥特里斯坦了 | 
| [03:39] | Elijah, please. | 以利亚 拜托 | 
| [03:41] | Aurora and I have come to an agreement. | 奥罗拉和我达成了一致 | 
| [03:43] | Yes. Nik and I find that, | 没错 尼克和我发现 | 
| [03:45] | now your vile act of compulsion has been revealed, | 既然你卑鄙的强迫行为已经大白天下 | 
| [03:48] | there’s really no reason why we can’t pick up | 那我们就没有理由 | 
| [03:50] | where we left off a thousand years ago. | 不再续千年的情缘 | 
| [03:55] | Go on, luv. | 你去吧 亲爱的 | 
| [03:58] | I need to have a word with my brother. | 我得和我哥哥谈几句 | 
| [04:06] | Am I to assume that you’ve gone completely mad? | 我可以认为你已经完全疯了吗 | 
| [04:08] | You see madness. I see method. | 你觉得是疯狂 我觉得是办法 | 
| [04:11] | And that method would be what, Niklaus, | 那是什么办法 尼克劳斯 | 
| [04:13] | to fornicate with the she-devil who took our sister? | 私通夺走我们妹妹的女恶魔吗 | 
| [04:17] | To be clear, the Strix took our sister. | 说清楚 是斯特里克斯夺走了我们的妹妹 | 
| [04:19] | Aurora simply hijacked her. | 奥罗拉只是截下了她 | 
| [04:20] | I will get Rebekah back, trust me. | 我会弄回丽贝卡的 相信我 | 
| [04:23] | Keeping Aurora close garners the goodwill we need. | 让奥罗拉在身边保持我们需要的善意 | 
| [04:27] | Well, it is a bold, if somewhat lecherous plan. | 真是个大胆 又有点淫荡的计划 | 
| [04:30] | Will you employ the same tactic | 当要夺取卢西安和特里斯坦 | 
| [04:31] | when it comes time to retrieve the medallion | 手上的奖章时 你还会采取 | 
| [04:32] | from Lucien and Tristan? | 同样的策略吗 | 
| [04:33] | They’re not really my type. | 他们不是我的菜 | 
| [04:38] | There must be another way. | 肯定还有办法 | 
| [04:40] | Aurora will always protect Tristan, | 奥罗拉会一直保护特里斯坦的 | 
| [04:43] | and, given that he and Lucien are aligned, | 并且考虑到她和卢西安已经结盟 | 
| [04:45] | the 3 of them together have a distinct advantage, unless– | 他们三个一起有很明显的优势 除非 | 
| [04:52] | Unless we break that advantage. | 除非我们摧毁这个优势 | 
| [04:55] | Now, there’s a strategy I wholeheartedly endorse. | 这才是让我全心全意赞同的策略 | 
| [04:59] | What do you have in mind? | 你有什么想法 | 
| [05:00] | It’s Thanksgiving. | 感恩节来了 | 
| [05:02] | Let’s invite them for a friendly meal, | 邀请他们吃一顿友善的晚餐 | 
| [05:04] | systematically turn them against one another, | 计划好让他们反目 | 
| [05:05] | and then devastate their pitiful alliance. | 然后破坏他们卑微的联盟 | 
| [05:11] | I can feel the holiday spirit already. | 我已经能感受到节日氛围了 | 
| [05:41] | Perhaps I should apologize. | 也许我该道歉 | 
| [05:44] | I know you were expecting to find Rebekah’s body, | 我知道你本想找到丽贝卡的躯体 | 
| [05:46] | but I’ve got other plans. | 但我另有打算 | 
| [05:52] | Aurora… | 奥罗拉 | 
| [05:54] | what am I to do with you? | 我该那你怎么办 | 
| [05:56] | Oh, my dear brother, after all this time, | 我亲爱的哥哥 尽管过了这么久 | 
| [05:58] | why not simply choose to trust me? | 你怎么就不能相信我呢 | 
| [06:00] | Well, because I know you arrived in this city days ago. | 因为我知道你几天前就到这座城市来了 | 
| [06:04] | You’ve had time to poison Lucien’s witch | 你有时间毒杀卢西安的女巫 | 
| [06:07] | and see your infamous ex, | 见你声名狼藉的前任 | 
| [06:09] | but you’ve all but ignored your own brother. | 但你就是忽视了自己的哥哥 | 
| [06:11] | Well, next time, don’t leave me a prisoner in some stuffy monastery. | 那下次别把我关在无聊的寺院了 | 
| [06:15] | Message received, | 收到 | 
| [06:16] | unfortunately for those poor monks. | 可怜的僧人真不幸 | 
| [06:19] | May I ask what you did with the head of your sire line? | 我想问你对你血脉的头领做了什么 | 
| [06:24] | Acquiring her was part of my plan. | 得到她是我计划的一部分 | 
| [06:26] | Oh, yes, that plan, that plan that | 没错 那个计划 | 
| [06:28] | you and Lucien were keeping from me. | 你和卢西安对我保密的计划 | 
| [06:29] | You were recovering, | 你当时还没痊愈 | 
| [06:32] | And, if you must know, | 如果你一定要知道 | 
| [06:34] | we needed Rebekah as bait to lure Klaus and Elijah. | 我们需要丽贝卡作诱饵引诱克劳斯和以利亚 | 
| [06:36] | She’d have been perfectly safe with us. | 她在我们手上安全得很 | 
| [06:39] | – You’d have been safe. – ?Yes. | -你也很安全 -没错 | 
| [06:42] | Well, I prefer to be in control of my own fate. | 但我更希望自己掌控命运 | 
| [06:48] | Should I even bother to ask what these are? | 我要担心这些是什么吗 | 
| [06:53] | Call it insurance. | 这叫保险 | 
| [06:55] | Perhaps you’ll trust me now. | 你现在也许会相信我了 | 
| [06:57] | You’ll need to if you are to join me | 如果你想和我一起去迈克尔森家的晚宴 | 
| [06:58] | for dinner at the Mikaelsons’. | 你会需要这个的 | 
| [07:00] | I received their invitation to this Thanksgiving summit. | 我收到他们感恩节峰会的邀请了 | 
| [07:03] | It’s clearly a trap. | 明显是个陷阱 | 
| [07:05] | Open the envelope. Put your mind at ease. | 打开信封 放松心情 | 
| [07:11] | You’re my family, Tristan. | 你是我的亲人 特里斯坦 | 
| [07:13] | You have always taken care of me. | 你一直照顾我 | 
| [07:16] | Allow me to return the favor. | 让我还这份恩情 | 
| [07:26] | 感恩节十千米跑 | |
| [07:43] | Oh, don’t you look lovely. | 你真美 | 
| [07:46] | Something wrong? | 怎么了 | 
| [07:47] | Should I make a list? | 我要列张单子吗 | 
| [07:49] | You tortured detective Kinney, | 你折磨了警探金尼 | 
| [07:51] | gave him a compulsion lobotomy, | 强迫他做事 | 
| [07:52] | not to mention you’re holding me against my will | 更别说你让我不自愿地留下 | 
| [07:55] | and using up all of my minutes. | 耗光我的全部时间 | 
| [07:58] | I mean, I appreciate your dead witch’s hand-me-downs | 我感谢你死去女巫的旧衣服 | 
| [08:01] | and remembering to feed me, | 也记得喂我东西吃 | 
| [08:02] | but did you really think I was just going to smile and eat up? | 但你真以为我会笑着吃完吗 | 
| [08:05] | Well, think of all the poor people | 想想那些贫困的人 | 
| [08:07] | who are starving in– well, somewhere. | 正在…某处挨饿 | 
| [08:11] | I’d join you, | 我想和你一起 | 
| [08:12] | but I’ve been called to dine with the Mikaelsons. | 但我被邀请和迈克尔森一家共进晚餐 | 
| [08:15] | Are they going to serve your head on a platter? | 他们要把你的头摆在餐盘上吗 | 
| [08:17] | Doubtful. Niklaus and I are allies | 难说 自从邪恶的特里斯坦来了 | 
| [08:19] | now that the evil Tristan is in town. | 尼克劳斯和我就结盟了 | 
| [08:22] | Um, let me ask, are you more likely to tell Vincent that | 我问下 你更愿意告诉文森特 | 
| [08:24] | you’re drowning in a tub of bourbon | 你溺死在波本酒的浴缸内 | 
| [08:26] | or awash in a sea of chardonnay? | 还是淹死在霞多丽酒的海洋中呢 | 
| [08:28] | – Go to hell. ?- Bourbon it is. | -去死吧 -那就波本酒了 | 
| [08:30] | Do you really think you can trick my friends | 你真以为能骗过我朋友 | 
| [08:32] | into thinking I’m fine? | 让他们以为我没事吗 | 
| [08:34] | Someone’s gonna notice that I’m gone, | 肯定会有人发现我失踪了 | 
| [08:36] | and when they do, they’ll track me here. | 发现后 他们就会找到这里来 | 
| [08:39] | Well, not within the next few hours, | 接下来几个小时不会 | 
| [08:42] | by which time, you’ll be free of vervain, | 但那时 你会代谢完马鞭草 | 
| [08:44] | and I’ll be able to compel you to forget everything, | 我就可以催眠你忘记一切 | 
| [08:47] | including all manner of tortures and punishments | 包括所有我可能因为你的无礼 | 
| [08:49] | I might yet employ should you continue to prove disrespectful. | 而使用的折磨和惩罚 | 
| [08:55] | That’ll be the nanny. | 应该是保姆 | 
| [09:04] | This is Anton, a very loyal and very dangerous friend. | 这是安东 很忠诚也很危险的朋友 | 
| [09:09] | Tread carefully, oh, and, uh, Anton, | 小心折磨她 还有 安东 | 
| [09:12] | if you should not hear from me by nightfall, | 如果傍晚还没收到我的消息 | 
| [09:14] | go on and kill her… | 那就狠一点 然后杀了她 | 
| [09:18] | But do it quickly, oh, and for god’s sake, | 但利索点 天啊 | 
| [09:20] | don’t ask if she has any final words. | 别问她有没有遗言 | 
| [09:22] | You’ll be here through the weekend. | 你整个周末都留在这里 | 
| [09:32] | You said you’d be here 15 minutes ago. | 你说你一刻钟前就回到 | 
| [09:34] | I got held up. What’s the problem? | 耽搁了 有什么问题 | 
| [09:36] | The problem is that there’s a new group of vampires in town. | 问题就是城里来了群新吸血鬼 | 
| [09:39] | Oh, the Strix? Come on, Marcel. | 斯特里克斯吗 得了吧 马塞尔 | 
| [09:42] | You think the ancestors wouldn’t give me a heads-up? | 你以为先祖们不会警告我吗 | 
| [09:45] | Did the ancestors also give you a heads-up | 那先祖们有警告你 | 
| [09:47] | that the Strix are looking for you? | 斯特里克斯在找你吗 | 
| [09:49] | The Strix want you to help them take down the Mikaelsons. | 斯特里克斯的人想让你帮他们解决迈克尔森家族 | 
| [09:52] | Now, if you say no, they will kill you. | 如果你拒绝 他们会杀了你 | 
| [09:53] | If you say yes, Klaus will do something much worse. | 如果你同意 克劳斯会做更糟糕的事 | 
| [09:56] | Please, D., let me help you get out of town. | 拜托了 达维娜 让我帮你逃跑 | 
| [09:59] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 | 
| [10:01] | Marcel, you still see me as this | 马塞尔 你仍把我视作 | 
| [10:03] | little girl in the attic. | 阁楼里的那个小女孩 | 
| [10:05] | I’m not that girl anymore. | 我已经不再是那个女孩了 | 
| [10:07] | I don’t run from anyone. | 我不会因为害怕谁而逃跑了 | 
| [10:16] | Hey, Hope is down for a nap. | 霍普在休息 | 
| [10:20] | If I leave now, | 如果我现在就走 | 
| [10:20] | I can be back in time for dinner. | 我晚饭前就能回来 | 
| [10:23] | I can’t believe you’re seriously considering this. | 我不敢相信你居然真的考虑这么做 | 
| [10:25] | I want to be here with you and Hope, | 我想在这里陪你和霍普 | 
| [10:27] | but I can’t just do nothing, | 但我不能袖手旁观 | 
| [10:29] | and, Jack, those sire-line losers took Rebekah. | 杰克 那些认祖归宗的废物抓走了丽贝卡 | 
| [10:33] | ?Yeah. They also went after you. | 是啊 他们同样也在追杀你 | 
| [10:35] | Look. Let Klaus and Elijah handle this. | 听着 让克劳斯和以利亚处理这件事 | 
| [10:37] | Rebekah kept Hope safe for months. | 丽贝卡几个月来一直保护霍普的安全 | 
| [10:40] | She’s my friend, and she’s Hope’s family. | 她是我的朋友 也是霍普的家人 | 
| [10:42] | I’m not gonna look my daughter in the eye one day | 我不要在某一天看着我女儿的眼睛 | 
| [10:45] | and explain to her that I sat back and did nothing | 和她解释说在那些人绑架了她的姑姑 | 
| [10:48] | while those people just kidnapped her aunt. ? | 而我却在一旁袖手旁观毫无作为 | 
| [10:51] | You didn’t do nothing. | 你并不是毫无作为 | 
| [10:54] | You kept your daughter safe. | 你保护了你女儿的安全 | 
| [10:57] | You let Klaus do things his way. | 你让克劳斯以他的方式去处理 | 
| [11:01] | This dinner is gonna be a bloodbath, | 这次晚宴会掀起一场腥风血雨 | 
| [11:03] | and last time I checked, | 我没记错的话 | 
| [11:04] | the Mikaelsons didn’t need any help killing anyone. | 迈克尔森家族杀人不需要任何人帮忙 | 
| [11:09] | Look, babe. It’s Thanksgiving. | 听着 亲爱的 今天是感恩节 | 
| [11:12] | I–I don’t see why this has to be a fight. | 我不明白我们为什么要吵架 | 
| [11:16] | It doesn’t. I hear you. | 我们不会吵架的 我听你的 | 
| [11:32] | Ah, flowers for me. You shouldn’t have. | 送我花 不用这么客气的 | 
| [11:34] | That’s for the lady of the house. | 是给家里的女主人的 | 
| [11:36] | The well-mannered bring a gift when invited to dinner. | 有教养的人在受到晚宴邀请时会带上礼物去 | 
| [11:39] | I assume you brought nothing. | 我猜你什么都没带 | 
| [11:41] | Nothing but my deepest respect for you. | 我带了对你最诚挚的敬意 | 
| [11:44] | Lovely. We’re all getting along. | 真好 大家相处得很融洽 | 
| [11:46] | Like a fuse and a match. | 契合金兰 | 
| [11:48] | I take it Aurora is on her way. | 我想奥罗拉应该在路上了 | 
| [11:50] | I’m sorry I’m late. Just freshening up. | 抱歉我迟到了 刚刚在梳洗 | 
| [11:53] | I did want to look pretty. | 我想看上去漂漂亮亮的 | 
| [11:58] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧 | 
| [11:59] | If it isn’t my old friend Lucien. | 这不是我的老朋友卢西安嘛 | 
| [12:03] | Hello, Aurora. It’s been ages. | 你好 奥罗拉 好久不见 | 
| [12:07] | You look… | 你看上去… | 
| [12:08] | You look ravishing. | 你看起来很迷人 | 
| [12:16] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎来我们家 | 
| [12:19] | I do wish it was under better circumstances. | 真希望我们能在更好的形势下欢聚一堂 | 
| [12:22] | We all face a common threat… | 我们都面临一个共同的威胁 | 
| [12:24] | a prophecy warning that my siblings and I | 有预言称我和我的兄弟姐妹们 | 
| [12:28] | would all fall within a year. | 都会在一年内相继死去 | 
| [12:32] | I fear my sister already has. | 恐怕我的妹妹已遭此劫 | 
| [12:35] | – Only as a precautionary measure, I assure you. – Interesting. | -我保证 这只是安全措施 -有意思 | 
| [12:39] | You see, I would have called it an entirely unnecessary measure. | 我会认为这个措施是完全没有必要的 | 
| [12:42] | We need to unite to prevent the prophecy from coming to pass, | 为阻止预言灵验 我们必须团结 | 
| [12:46] | and since any alliance is impossible without honesty, | 既然结盟的基础是坦诚 | 
| [12:49] | let us begin this evening’s proceedings | 就让正式承认你们那偷鸡摸狗的结盟 | 
| [12:51] | by formally acknowledging your clandestine alliance. | 来拉开今夜的序幕 | 
| [12:58] | Now, gentlemen, before… | 先生们 在… | 
| [13:01] | Lucien, please. | 卢西安 拜托 | 
| [13:05] | Let’s not ruin the dinner before it begins. | 晚宴还没开始 别把它毁了 | 
| [13:07] | And do try to bear in mind, | 别忘了 | 
| [13:08] | we expect an honest and productive | 我希望我们今夜的协商 | 
| [13:10] | negotiation this evening. | 能是坦诚且卓有成效的 | 
| [13:15] | Shall we begin? | 可以开始了吗 | 
| [14:09] | Do I look like I need company? | 我看起来像是需要有人陪吗 | 
| [14:11] | I tracked you down. | 我找到了你 | 
| [14:12] | Least you can do is hear me out. | 你最起码该听我把话说完吧 | 
| [14:14] | Forgive me if I don’t feel like drinking with one of your kind. | 原谅我不想和你们这种生物喝酒 | 
| [14:19] | I don’t care if you don’t like me. | 我不在乎你是不是喜欢我 | 
| [14:24] | Some new vampires are in the quarter from out of town, | 一些新生吸血鬼待在城外的一个区 | 
| [14:28] | way out of town, | 离这个城市远远的 | 
| [14:29] | and they want the regent on their side. | 而他们想要一个站在他们这边的摄政者 | 
| [14:32] | And if Davina says no, | 如果达维娜拒绝了 | 
| [14:35] | they’re going to kill her. | 他们会杀了她 | 
| [14:37] | I want her to leave town, | 我希望你带她出城 | 
| [14:39] | but she would rather, of course, stay and fight, | 但她当然宁愿待在这里 抗争到底 | 
| [14:41] | and I’d rather not sit back | 而我不想袖手旁观 | 
| [14:43] | and watch her get herself killed. | 看她害死自己 | 
| [14:49] | There might be a way to get her out of trouble, | 或许有办法让她摆脱困境 | 
| [14:53] | but you ain’t gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢的 | 
| [14:59] | It’s a bit odd, isn’t it, celebrating an American holiday? | 庆祝一个美国节日是不是有点奇怪 | 
| [15:02] | Well, you know, Lucien, I rather enjoy Thanksgiving… | 卢西安 我倒是挺享受感恩节的 | 
| [15:05] | the turkey, the cranberry sauce, | 油滋滋的火鸡 酸甜可口的蔓越莓酱 | 
| [15:07] | the lies, the deceit, the betrayal. | 那些谎言 欺骗和背叛 | 
| [15:13] | Perhaps we should begin this evening’s proceedings | 或许或许我们应该以忏悔 | 
| [15:15] | with a little confession, | 拉开今晚的序幕 | 
| [15:16] | and do help yourselves. | 你们请自便 | 
| [15:18] | So this entire dinner is meant to be some boorish inquisition. | 所以这场晚宴只不过是一场粗暴的审讯 | 
| [15:22] | How rude. | 真无礼 | 
| [15:23] | Nonsense, luv. | 胡说 亲爱的 | 
| [15:24] | My brother merely wishes to make certain | 我的哥哥只是想确保 | 
| [15:26] | we’re all on the same page, | 我们达成了共识 | 
| [15:28] | So who would like to begin? | 谁想先开始呢 | 
| [15:31] | Well, Lucien and I have always loathed each other. | 卢西安和我一直相看两厌 | 
| [15:34] | Had we arrived as allies with news of a bleak future, | 如果我们当初作为带来希望渺茫消息的同盟 | 
| [15:37] | you would have doubted us. | 你一定会质疑我们 | 
| [15:39] | We sought to remove suspicion by maintaining appearances. | 我们为了消除怀疑 而虚与委蛇 | 
| [15:42] | Oh, my dear, these pathetic lies promise to be | 天啊尼克劳斯 这些可悲的谎话一定就像 | 
| [15:45] | as difficult to swallow as your stuffing this year, Niklaus. | 你今年填在火鸡里的东西一样难以下咽 | 
| [15:48] | Walnuts. Honestly. | 居然塞了胡桃 | 
| [15:50] | The bottom line is, we came to protect you | 归根结底 我们来是为了保护你们 | 
| [15:52] | and ourselves. | 和我们自己 | 
| [15:54] | We have never wavered on this point. | 在这一点上我们从未动摇 | 
| [15:56] | And the bodies on my streets, | 那我地盘上的那些尸体 | 
| [15:58] | is that your protection, as well? | 那些也是你的保护手段吗 | 
| [16:00] | It’s business as usual for the Strix. | 只是斯特里克斯一贯的做法 | 
| [16:02] | An old tactic used often and to great success… | 这个屡见不鲜的策略总能获得奇效 | 
| [16:05] | Jack the Ripper, son of Sam. | 撕裂者杰克 山姆之子 | 
| [16:07] | A frightened human populace is that much easier to control. | 惊吓过度的人类平民总是更容易控制 | 
| [16:11] | If tourism should decline | 如果旅游业受损 | 
| [16:12] | and the local vampires are deprived of fresh blood, | 本地吸血鬼们没有了新鲜的血液 | 
| [16:16] | well, you saw how quickly Marcel joined our ranks. | 你也看到了 马塞尔很快就加入了我们 | 
| [16:20] | Pedestrian. | 平庸至极 | 
| [16:21] | I would’ve expected more from such gaudy theatrics. | 我还以为这种华而不实的把戏能有更多噱头 | 
| [16:23] | Well, if one wanted to obtain a certain item | 如果我们想要某样东西 | 
| [16:27] | in, say, a private collection | 譬如说 是私人藏品 | 
| [16:28] | but one was not invited to the home | 但我们却无法受邀进入 | 
| [16:30] | where said private collection was located, | 私人藏品所在的地方 | 
| [16:33] | police investigation could come in very handy | 这时警方调查就会非常有用 | 
| [16:36] | to remove these items as evidence. | 很容易就把这些东西作为证据回收 | 
| [16:39] | I take it that you are referring to the medallion. | 我想你是指那个小奖章 | 
| [16:43] | I suppose it was my sister | 我想大概是我妹妹 | 
| [16:44] | who shared that bit of information. | 分享了这个情报 | 
| [16:47] | Don’t blame Aurora. | 别怪奥罗拉 | 
| [16:48] | You two are hardly conspiratorial geniuses. | 你们两个可算不上什么玩阴谋诡计的天才 | 
| [16:51] | Funny story… it turns out all along | 好玩的是 事实上 | 
| [16:53] | that the medallion was in the hands of Nik’s friend Camille | 这个奖章一直都在尼克的朋友卡米尔 | 
| [16:57] | the bartender- slash-therapist. | 酒吧女兼心理治疗师手里 | 
| [17:00] | Had to get her arrested in order to search her goodies, | 为了搜她的藏品 不得不逮捕她 | 
| [17:02] | so to speak, | 可以这么说 | 
| [17:04] | but I would never allow any harm to come to her, | 但我知道你多爱她 | 
| [17:07] | knowing the great affection you have for her. | 我永远不会允许有人伤害她 | 
| [17:14] | Seriously? Football? You’re a vampire. | 真的假的 看橄榄球 你可是个吸血鬼 | 
| [17:18] | Shut up and get me a beer. | 闭嘴 给我拿瓶啤酒来 | 
| [17:23] | Should I find another way to quench my thirst? | 还是要我换种方法来解渴 | 
| [17:46] | I can’t kill you, but I can hurt you… | 我是不能杀你 但我可以伤害你 | 
| [17:49] | break bones, slice up your pretty face, | 打断你的骨头 割伤你漂亮的脸蛋 | 
| [17:53] | heal you, then do it all over again. | 治好你 再重新来一次 | 
| [17:56] | Next time, that’s how this goes down. | 再有下次 我就会这么干 | 
| [17:59] | Got it? | 明白了吗 | 
| [18:02] | Got it. | 明白了 | 
| [18:03] | Drink up. | 喝吧 | 
| [18:05] | You ain’t going anywhere. | 反正你哪里也去不了 | 
| [18:08] | A medallion that could lock us away | 一个可以把我们都关起来的小奖章 | 
| [18:11] | hardly seems like a wise strategy for those come to protect us. | 可不像是明智的保护我们的手段 | 
| [18:16] | Hand it over. | 把它交出来 | 
| [18:17] | And release Rebekah. | 放了丽贝卡 | 
| [18:20] | Uh, just a tick. Aurora has Rebekah, hmm? | 我插一句 丽贝卡在奥罗拉手上对吧 | 
| [18:26] | No reason why I shouldn’t be trusted with my sire’s safety. | 没理由质疑我不会保护忠主的安全 | 
| [18:29] | Of course, | 当然了 | 
| [18:31] | unless you were to have one of your episodes. | 除非你精神异常发作了 | 
| [18:33] | Easy, Lucien. | 别激动卢西安 | 
| [18:34] | My sister sought leverage to protect herself. | 这只是我妹妹保护自己的筹码 | 
| [18:37] | Who among us would do otherwise? | 我们之中有谁不是这样 | 
| [18:39] | Niklaus, would you politely remind me | 尼克劳斯 你能不能提醒我一下 | 
| [18:40] | why we shouldn’t just compel them all | 我们为什么不直接命令他们 | 
| [18:42] | to give us what we want? | 给我们我们想要的 | 
| [18:47] | I’m sorry. Did Elijah say something amusing? | 抱歉 以利亚刚刚说了什么让你们笑成这样 | 
| [18:50] | We lost a century to compulsion, my love, | 亲爱的 因为精神控制我们错失了一个世纪 | 
| [18:53] | and some of us lost a great deal more. | 我们中还有人付出了更惨痛的代价 | 
| [18:56] | Surely you can’t believe we’d allow ourselves | 我们绝不会允许自己 | 
| [18:58] | to come here vulnerable. | 毫无防备地过来 | 
| [19:00] | My dearest Aurora, compulsion is not my only party trick. | 亲爱的奥罗拉 精神控制不是我的唯一技能 | 
| [19:03] | I do not like these threats. | 我可不喜欢这些威胁 | 
| [19:05] | Our continued existence depends on the Mikaelsons. | 我们是否能继续存在还要靠迈克尔森家族 | 
| [19:09] | We’ve known that since Finn and Kol died. | 自从费恩和科尔死后 我们就明白了 | 
| [19:11] | Unfortunately, so does every other vampire in the world. | 不幸的是 世上其他的吸血鬼也知道这点 | 
| [19:14] | Given that the sire lines have declared war | 鉴于那些认祖归宗的吸血鬼发起了战争 | 
| [19:17] | against one another, | 窝里斗个不停 | 
| [19:18] | you can imagine how many young upstarts | 你可以想象多少年轻的巫师 | 
| [19:21] | have come to the same conclusion… kill an original, | 得出一个同样的结论 杀死一个始祖 | 
| [19:24] | wipe out an entire line of rivals. | 把一整支敌对血脉消灭干净 | 
| [19:27] | Heavy burden, isn’t it, the lives of thousands | 沉重的负担 不是吗 数以千计的 | 
| [19:29] | of sired vampires resting on your shoulders? | 认祖归宗的吸血鬼的生命与你休戚相关 | 
| [19:33] | In a perfect world, | 最完美的情况是 | 
| [19:35] | you’d allow us to seal you away forever, | 你会允许我们把你永远封印 | 
| [19:38] | thus eliminating the threat. | 从而消除这个威胁 | 
| [19:41] | Fortunately, the world is far from perfect. | 幸好 这个世界远称不上完美 | 
| [19:57] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 | 
| [19:58] | I can’t find the continent she’s on, | 我都找不到她在哪个大陆 | 
| [20:00] | let alone the city. | 更别说城市了 | 
| [20:01] | Maybe you just need something of hers, | 也许你需要她的随身物 | 
| [20:02] | maybe a– a hair brush or– | 比如梳子或… | 
| [20:04] | Her blood is in my veins. That should be enough. | 我体内流着她的血 这应该足够了 | 
| [20:09] | Wait. Hey, Freya, | 等下 弗雷娅 | 
| [20:11] | you can’t just give up. | 你不能这么放弃 | 
| [20:13] | I’m not giving up. | 我不会放弃 | 
| [20:21] | What did you want? | 你找我干什么 | 
| [20:24] | Marcel told me what was going on. | 马塞尔告诉我发生了什么 | 
| [20:26] | Mm, and you decided to care? | 你突然就在乎了吗 | 
| [20:29] | This is witch business, Vincent. | 这是巫师之间的事 文森特 | 
| [20:31] | You don’t even practice anymore… | 你已经放弃魔法了… | 
| [20:35] | And as for the Strix, | 至于斯特里克斯 | 
| [20:37] | if they come after me, I’ll deal with it. | 如果他们对付我 我自会应付 | 
| [20:39] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕他们 | 
| [20:44] | Maybe you should be. | 也许你该怕 | 
| [20:48] | – You trying to scare me? – No, Davina. | -你想吓唬我吗 -不 达维娜 | 
| [20:50] | I’m trying to warn you, but you don’t like it | 我是想提醒你 但你并不喜欢 | 
| [20:52] | when people disagree with you. | 别人跟你有分歧 | 
| [20:53] | From what I hear, you get pretty mad. | 我听说你还会因此动怒 | 
| [20:55] | What makes me mad is getting lectured | 让我生气的是 | 
| [20:57] | by the guy who walked away from being a witch. | 被一个放弃巫师身份的人说教 | 
| [21:02] | Well, then I best be careful, | 那我最好小心些了 | 
| [21:04] | or else I’m gonna end up like all the people | 不然我会跟那些惹你生气的人一样 | 
| [21:06] | you got mad at last time, right? | 悲惨收场 对吧 | 
| [21:10] | Kara Nguyen attacked me. | 卡拉·阮袭击了我 | 
| [21:12] | So you had her killed? | 那你就杀了她吗 | 
| [21:14] | You gonna kill anybody who disagrees with you, Davina? | 你要杀了所有跟你意见不合的人吗 达维娜 | 
| [21:16] | I took care of a threat. | 我处理掉了一个威胁 | 
| [21:20] | That’s what leaders do, | 这是领袖的职责 | 
| [21:22] | and if anyone tries to stand against me, | 如果有人再想反抗我 | 
| [21:25] | I’ll do it again. | 我还是会狠下杀手 | 
| [21:37] | Funny thing about a willow hoop– | 柳树箍的奇妙之处就是… | 
| [21:39] | never know what you’re gonna see. | 永远不知道你会看到什么 | 
| [21:48] | Told you I’d find out what you did. | 就跟你说 我会查出你干的坏事 | 
| [21:51] | Now everyone else knows, too. | 现在大家都知道了 | 
| [21:55] | With all the nauseating dinner theater | 几个世纪以来 | 
| [21:57] | we’ve endured throughout the centuries, | 我们忍受了多少矫揉造作的晚宴 | 
| [21:58] | these performances are, by far, the worst. | 这次是最糟的 | 
| [22:01] | Aurora, my sister– | 奥罗拉 我妹妹… | 
| [22:04] | Aurora is quite aware | 奥罗拉很清楚 | 
| [22:06] | of our desire to see Rebekah home, | 我们有多想找回丽贝卡 | 
| [22:08] | and I’m sure she’ll do everything in her power to oblige. | 我确信她会尽一切所能为我们效劳 | 
| [22:15] | We’re welcoming our enemies to the dinner table now? | 我们如今开始跟敌人同享晚宴了吗 | 
| [22:18] | Convenient, given she’s the one who has the answers I want. | 这倒省事了 毕竟我有事想问她 | 
| [22:22] | Oh, for heaven’s sake, | 真受不了 | 
| [22:23] | now I have to deal with the long-lost sister? | 如今我还要跟失散已久的姐姐打交道吗 | 
| [22:26] | Nik, please spare me your family’s rage and paranoia. | 尼克 别再让我忍受你家人的愤怒与多疑了 | 
| [22:28] | It is exactly this kind of lunacy | 我最开始就是因为 | 
| [22:31] | which led me to steal Rebekah in the first place. | 这种神经质的行为而偷走丽贝卡 | 
| [22:33] | What did you do with her? | 你把她怎么样了 | 
| [22:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, luv, | 很抱歉 亲爱的 | 
| [22:35] | but this prophecy Has you all acting as fools, | 但你们因为这个预言全都变傻了 | 
| [22:38] | and I’ve no intention of risking my life to foolishness. | 我可不想把命搭在愚蠢上 | 
| [22:42] | Now, I can’t trust Rebekah with any of you, | 我不放心把丽贝卡交给你们任何一人 | 
| [22:45] | and I certainly can’t trust the silly dear | 我自然不信这个傻丫头 | 
| [22:47] | to endure on her own, | 自己承受这一切 | 
| [22:48] | so I decided To put her someplace safe. | 于是我决定将她安置在安全之地 | 
| [22:52] | Imagine a spot where no harm could come to her, | 想象一个没人能伤害她的地方 | 
| [22:55] | where, in fact, no one could possibly even track her down. | 而且实际上 还没人能追踪到她的地方 | 
| [23:00] | Yes. Rest assured, Rebekah is perfectly fine… | 你们都放心 丽贝卡很安全… | 
| [23:05] | at the bottom of the ocean. | 她被放在海底最深处 | 
| [23:15] | You’re bluffing. | 你在唬人 | 
| [23:18] | Tell me you’re bluffing. | 告诉我 你在唬我们 | 
| [23:21] | Oh, you should all be thanking me. | 你们都该谢我 | 
| [23:23] | Rebekah’s never been safer. | 丽贝卡再安全不过了 | 
| [23:26] | She has plenty of company down there. | 她在海底有好多小伙伴 | 
| [23:27] | There’s all the little crabs and octopus and– | 小螃蟹 小章鱼 还有… | 
| [23:31] | Harm my sister, and I’ll be forced to return the favor. | 你敢动我妹 我就还治其人之身 | 
| [23:37] | Oh, this all escalated very quickly. | 这么快就动起手来了 | 
| [23:39] | Shut up, Lucien, | 闭嘴 卢西安 | 
| [23:40] | or I’ll tear your tongue from your head. | 不然我把你舌头扯出来 | 
| [23:42] | Be careful with your threats, Nik. | 别随便威胁我 尼克 | 
| [23:44] | Anything should happen to me, | 要是我出了什么事 | 
| [23:45] | I won’t be able to protect your precious Cami. | 就保不住你心爱的卡米了 | 
| [23:47] | Ok. That is the second time I’ve heard her name. | 够了 我第二次听到这个名字了 | 
| [23:50] | Just who is this Cami? | 这个卡米究竟是谁 | 
| [23:51] | You have bigger problems. | 你还是关心更大的麻烦吧 | 
| [23:54] | Freya! ? | 弗雷娅 | 
| [23:55] | Niklaus… | 尼克劳斯 | 
| [23:58] | Which of these two vulgar parasites | 这几个卑劣的寄生虫 | 
| [24:00] | would you first like to torture? | 你想先折磨谁呢 | 
| [24:03] | Well, it’s half a dozen of one and 6 of the other, isn’t it? | 一家一半 正好不是吗 | 
| [24:07] | Why don’t you take the stable boy? | 你来负责马夫如何 | 
| [24:10] | Tristan and I are long overdue a good catch-up. | 我和特里斯坦还没好好叙叙旧呢 | 
| [24:14] | Oh, if anything happens to Camille– | 要是卡米尔少了根头发… | 
| [24:17] | Oh, I’m quite certain Lucien’s aware, | 我确信卢西安很清楚 | 
| [24:19] | devastating error. | 那不会有好下场 | 
| [24:28] | You all heard her. | 你们都听见她的话了 | 
| [24:31] | She admitted it herself. | 她亲口承认的 | 
| [24:35] | Davina Claire is a murderer. | 达维娜·克莱尔是杀人凶手 | 
| [24:37] | No. I–I was trying to stop a mutiny. | 不 我只是想平定叛乱 | 
| [24:41] | I’m sorry for what happened, but it was my responsibility– | 我对此很抱歉 但这是我的职责… | 
| [24:42] | It’s over, Davina. | 都结束了 达维娜 | 
| [24:47] | You kill a witch, you lose your place among the witches. | 你杀了一个巫师 就不再属于巫师团了 | 
| [24:51] | For what you’ve done, you need to be shunned. | 你要因此被逐出巫师会 | 
| [24:58] | When Aurora wakes, | 等奥罗拉醒来 | 
| [24:59] | you will convince her to return my sister. | 你要说服她把我妹还给我们 | 
| [25:03] | Oh, would that it were so simple. | 我要能说服她就好了 | 
| [25:05] | Aurora has made it clear | 奥罗拉说得很清楚 | 
| [25:07] | she means to control her own fate. | 她要主宰自己的命运 | 
| [25:09] | I presume that includes keeping her own counsel, as well. | 我想这也表示很难劝动她 | 
| [25:15] | I think she might be more amenable | 我想她要是被迫看到你 | 
| [25:17] | if she’s forced to watch as I tear you limb from limb. | 被我大卸八块 可能就肯合作了 | 
| [25:20] | You could torture me, | 你可以对我用刑 | 
| [25:21] | but even if my sister decided to return yours as a result, | 但即使最后我妹决定把你妹还回来 | 
| [25:25] | Rebekah’s homecoming would be marred by the Strix, | 斯特里克斯也会阻挠丽贝卡回归 | 
| [25:26] | who would descend upon the city like a plague of locusts, | 他会像蝗灾一样突袭这座城市 | 
| [25:30] | killing whomever stood in their way. | 杀光所有阻碍他的人 | 
| [25:33] | Violence is unavoidable, then. | 看来一定要使用暴力了 | 
| [25:37] | Well, I tried. | 我尽力动口不动手了 | 
| [25:38] | Think, Niklaus. | 好好想想 克劳斯 | 
| [25:40] | All these threats, | 所有的威胁 | 
| [25:41] | this needless escalation of violence, | 这些不必要的武力 | 
| [25:43] | we play into the worst possible outcome of this prophecy. | 都让我们顺着那可怕的预言发展 | 
| [25:47] | There’s a better solution. | 还有更好的办法 | 
| [25:49] | What might that be? | 什么办法 | 
| [25:51] | We cannot prevent fate, | 命运虽不可避免 | 
| [25:53] | but we can take control of it. | 但我们能自主掌控命运 | 
| [25:56] | Keep your siblings alive | 想让你的兄弟姐妹活命 | 
| [25:57] | by helping me seal them away. | 就助我一臂之力 将他们沉封起来 | 
| [25:59] | Let them fall only for the year | 就让他们沉睡一年 | 
| [26:02] | and leave yourself free to stand guard over them. | 你可以尽管去守卫他们 | 
| [26:06] | If you care for them at all, | 如果你在乎他们的话 | 
| [26:08] | it really is your only choice. | 这才是你唯一的选择 | 
| [26:15] | No doubt you’re angry… | 你确实很生气… | 
| [26:19] | Rightfully so. | 确实该生气 | 
| [26:21] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎么样 | 
| [26:22] | I was horrified by Aurora’s thoughtless actions, | 我也被奥罗拉这个轻率的举动吓了一跳 | 
| [26:25] | But, I assure you, | 但我保证 | 
| [26:30] | Cami will be fine, | 卡米不会有事 | 
| [26:31] | provided I’m allowed to leave here with my head intact. | 前提是我活着离开这里 | 
| [26:34] | Give me Camille and the medallion, | 把卡米尔和奖章交给我 | 
| [26:36] | and then we may consider the future of your head. | 我们再来谈如何处置你 | 
| [26:42] | Elijah, I have always been consistent. | 以利亚 我一直都只为一件事 | 
| [26:45] | I only wanted to stop the prophecy to thereby save myself. | 我只想阻止预言发生 保住自己的小命 | 
| [26:49] | And how do I know that you’re not the author | 我怎么知道是不是你编造了 | 
| [26:50] | of this very prophecy? | 这个预言呢 | 
| [26:52] | Alexis was your little fortune teller, | 阿丽克西斯是你手下的先知 | 
| [26:55] | and anything that may have come to pass | 她传达的预言也许是你教的 | 
| [26:57] | could be the result of your own duplicitous, little games. | 而这都是你的阴谋诡计 | 
| [27:00] | Well, you give me far too much credit for being clever. | 你太瞧得起我了 我没那么精明 | 
| [27:04] | Instead consider the rift | 你怎么不想想 | 
| [27:06] | between Niklaus and yourself, | 因为奥罗拉的出现 | 
| [27:08] | made worse, thanks to Aurora. | 你跟尼克劳斯的感情变得更糟了 | 
| [27:11] | One shall fall by family. | 预言说 一个将被家人击倒 | 
| [27:14] | That does not bode well for you. | 这对你来说 可不是个好兆头 | 
| [27:15] | What ever differences we have | 不管我们之间有什么分歧 | 
| [27:17] | and however smitten my brother may be… | 不管我弟弟如何爱得死去活来 | 
| [27:22] | I am certain Niklaus will always put family first. | 我确信在尼克劳斯心中 家人永远排第一位 | 
| [27:26] | Really? | 是吗 | 
| [27:27] | Aurora drops your sister in the bottom of the ocean, | 奥罗拉将你妹妹扔到海底深处 | 
| [27:29] | yet Klaus does not seem particularly inclined | 然而克劳斯似乎却不想要 | 
| [27:31] | to make her suffer for it. | 因此惩罚她 | 
| [27:36] | I wonder why. | 这又是为何 | 
| [27:52] | Took you long enough. | 你总算醒了 | 
| [27:54] | Oh, are we to play a fun game? | 我们要玩游戏吗 | 
| [27:58] | Actually, yes, and now that my spell | 确实是的 我刚施了魔法 | 
| [28:01] | has made it so that no one can hear what happens… | 让大家都听不到我们 | 
| [28:05] | We’re gonna have a lot of fun. | 我们可以好好玩玩了 | 
| [28:10] | Hayley, | 海莉 | 
| [28:12] | the mother of Niklaus’ child. | 尼克劳斯的孩子她妈 | 
| [28:14] | Ooh, I was really hoping I’d get to meet you. | 我之前一直很想见你 | 
| [28:16] | Feeling’s not mutual. | 我可不想见你 | 
| [28:19] | Oh, OK, so then what, | 好吧 那能告诉我 | 
| [28:22] | pray tell, are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么吗 | 
| [28:25] | You’re gonna tell us where to find Rebekah, | 你要告诉我们怎么找到丽贝卡 | 
| [28:28] | or we’re going to kill you. | 不然我们就杀了你 | 
| [28:39] | By order of the law set forth by the ancestors, | 根据先祖定下的规矩 | 
| [28:41] | in accordance to the decree of the nine covens, | 按照九大巫师团的判决 | 
| [28:45] | Davina Claire, you are henceforth banished from this community. | 达维娜·克莱尔 你将被逐出巫师会 | 
| [28:49] | Your title is revoked, | 你将被剥夺头衔 | 
| [28:50] | as is your link to those that have come before. | 以及之前相关的职权 | 
| [28:53] | You will no longer have contact with the ancestors. | 先祖们将切断与你的联系 | 
| [28:57] | To the New Orleans witches, | 对于新奥尔良的巫师们来说 | 
| [29:00] | it will be as though you were never born. | 大家会当你不存在 | 
| [29:03] | Traitor! Traitor! ?Murderer! | 叛徒 叛徒 凶手 | 
| [29:13] | I’m sorry, Davina. | 对不起 达维娜 | 
| [29:16] | It’s time. | 是时候了 | 
| [29:55] | I’m gonna ask you again– | 我再问你一遍 | 
| [29:57] | Where is Rebekah? | 丽贝卡在哪儿 | 
| [29:59] | You’re quite strong for an infant. | 作为新生儿你挺厉害的 | 
| [30:21] | That actually hurt. | 那下倒是挺疼 | 
| [30:23] | Oh, I haven’t felt pain since the 1700s– | 从十八世纪以来我还没感受过疼痛 | 
| [30:26] | kind of tickles– | 还挺痒的 | 
| [30:28] | and for that, I’m gonna make you suffer. | 就凭这 我要让你尝尝苦头 | 
| [30:32] | How about a werewolf bite, you psychotic, little bitch? | 要不要让我咬一口 你这个变态的婊子 | 
| [30:35] | By all means if only I can laugh in your face | 如果在尼克治愈我时 | 
| [30:37] | when Nik heals me. | 能够当面羞辱你就可以 | 
| [30:41] | Maybe Klaus would heal you, | 也许克劳斯会治愈你 | 
| [30:43] | but I doubt he would heal your brother. | 但是我怀疑他会治愈你哥哥 | 
| [30:46] | Why don’t you bite him instead? | 为什么你不咬他呢 | 
| [30:50] | No one should dare harm my brother… | 没有人敢伤害我哥哥 | 
| [30:55] | Seeing as you’re all going to need him | 鉴于你们都需要他 | 
| [30:57] | if you want your precious Rebekah back. | 如果你们想找回丽贝卡的话 | 
| [31:00] | It’s quite the conundrum, isn’t it? | 这真是一个难题 对吗 | 
| [31:02] | If I kill you, Aurora will be furious, | 如果我杀了你 奥罗拉会生气 | 
| [31:08] | and she’s my sister’s keeper. | 我妹妹还在她手上 | 
| [31:10] | Not to mention the object of your depraved desires. | 她还是你邪恶欲望的发泄对象 | 
| [31:13] | Yet, despite all your time together, | 然而 尽管你们在一起很久 | 
| [31:15] | you hold no influence over her. | 你完全无法影响她 | 
| [31:18] | I do, and once Elijah’s safety is assured | 但我有 只要确保以利亚的安全 | 
| [31:21] | and, thus, mine, as well, | 以及我的安全 | 
| [31:22] | I’ll convince Aurora to turn Rebekah over to us. | 我就会说服奥罗拉把丽贝卡交给我们 | 
| [31:26] | And were I to dagger Elijah, | 如果我用匕首封住以利亚 | 
| [31:28] | were I to lock my brother in a box, | 把我哥哥关在棺材里 | 
| [31:33] | that would fulfill 2/3 of the prophecy, | 那样就会完成预言的三分之二 | 
| [31:35] | leaving only little, old me. | 只留下孤苦伶仃的我 | 
| [31:40] | Perhaps you think I’d be an easier target | 或许你认为要是我独自一人 | 
| [31:42] | if I were alone. | 会让你们很好下手 | 
| [31:44] | That’s not the first time you’d have let siblings slumber | 这又不是你第一次宁愿让兄弟姐妹睡大觉 | 
| [31:47] | while you toil on, | 而自己却埋头苦干了 | 
| [31:48] | and in a year’s time when the prophecy has passed | 当一年以后预言失效 | 
| [31:51] | and each of our fates secure, | 我们每一个人的命运都得到保证 | 
| [31:53] | you may wake them at your own leisure if you so choose. | 你可以随心所欲唤醒他们 如果你会的话 | 
| [31:57] | That’s very bold of you to suggest I betray my own blood. | 你真是胆大 暗示我会背叛我自己的血亲 | 
| [32:02] | Perhaps I should kill you right now. | 或许我真应该立马杀了你 | 
| [32:05] | Well, there is one thing | 对了 有件事 | 
| [32:07] | I know which you do not | 我知道 但你不知道 | 
| [32:11] | with regard to your beloved sister. | 是与你挚爱的妹妹有关 | 
| [32:14] | You see, while I did ensure that Rebekah | 虽然我确信丽贝卡 | 
| [32:16] | was dropped in the ocean, | 被仍进了大海里 | 
| [32:19] | I don’t know precisely where. | 但我不知道准确的位置 | 
| [32:21] | I had some old friends do it for me, | 我请了一些老朋友帮我 | 
| [32:24] | and then I killed them. | 然后我把他们全杀了 | 
| [32:25] | Aurora has procured the exact location | 奥罗拉从两封密封的信中 | 
| [32:29] | of Rebekah’s watery grave in two sealed envelopes. | 得知了丽贝卡埋葬的准确位置 | 
| [32:34] | Hers contained the latitude. | 她的信封里装着纬度 | 
| [32:36] | And Tristan got the longitude. | 特里斯坦的信封里装着经度 | 
| [32:39] | Thus, each of us has one half | 这样 我们每一个人 | 
| [32:42] | of the coordinates you need to find your sister… | 拥有你需要用来找到你妹妹一半的坐标 | 
| [32:47] | “X” marks the spot. | 合起来才是准确的地点 | 
| [32:49] | Assuming, of course, you keep us both alive. | 当然 前提是我俩都活着 | 
| [32:52] | So tell me, girls… | 告诉我 女孩们 | 
| [32:57] | Who has the advantage now? | 现在谁占优势 | 
| [33:11] | Longitude and latitude. | 经度和纬度 | 
| [33:15] | Lovely. | 太好了 | 
| [33:16] | Well, despite our differences, | 尽管我们有分歧 | 
| [33:19] | I believe great strides were made today. ? | 但我相信今天我们的关系取得了重大进展 | 
| [33:21] | Tristan, I can’t murder you this very moment, | 特里斯坦 我虽不能在这个节骨眼上杀了你 | 
| [33:24] | but I could just as easily tear those eyeballs | 但是我可以轻而易举地把你的眼球 | 
| [33:26] | from your skull and feed them to your sister. | 从你的头盖骨中挖出来喂给你妹妹 | 
| [33:29] | Elijah, | 以利亚 | 
| [33:33] | these are our guests. | 这些都是我们请的客人 | 
| [33:36] | Nik, it’s so sweet of you to defend us. | 尼克 你能为我们说话真是太好了 | 
| [33:41] | You know, | 你知道 | 
| [33:43] | I doubted my brother’s wisdom in bringing us | 我曾怀疑我哥哥今天把我们团聚在一起 | 
| [33:46] | all together today, but he was right. | 是否明智 但是他是对的 | 
| [33:49] | We must confront the harsh realities we all face | 我们必须面对所有残酷的现实 | 
| [33:53] | and make difficult choices… | 以及做出艰难的选择 | 
| [33:57] | to ensure our collective survival… | 才能确保我们都能活下去 | 
| [34:07] | And I have every confidence that my choice… | 我十分相信我的选择 | 
| [34:14] | will be the right one. | 将会是正确的 | 
| [34:21] | Were you anyone else, | 如果换做是别人 | 
| [34:22] | the servants would already | 我的仆人早就擦干净 | 
| [34:23] | be mopping your blood from the floor. | 你们留在地板上的血迹了 | 
| [34:24] | If you do not bring my sister home, | 如果你不把我的妹妹带回来 | 
| [34:26] | Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain. | 特里斯坦将会缓慢痛苦的死去 | 
| [34:29] | You betray me after all your promises of love. | 你终究还是背叛了对我许下的爱的誓言 | 
| [34:32] | I meant to keep those promises! | 我原本是想信守这些誓言 | 
| [34:34] | It was you who shattered them | 是你粉碎了誓言 | 
| [34:36] | when you took Rebekah! | 夺走了丽贝卡 | 
| [34:39] | Now I have your brother, | 现在你哥哥在我手里 | 
| [34:40] | a sibling for a sibling. | 一个哥哥换一个妹妹 | 
| [34:42] | I want Rebekah back. | 我要丽贝卡回来 | 
| [34:46] | You will regret this. | 你会后悔的 | 
| [34:53] | After everything today, you just let her go? | 今天发生了这么多事 你就这样放她走了 | 
| [34:56] | Aurora should be easy enough to control. | 奥罗拉是一个很容易控制的人 | 
| [34:58] | We have Tristan now. | 现在特里斯坦在我们手上 | 
| [35:01] | Lucien… | 卢西安 | 
| [35:04] | You will take me to Camille, | 带我去找卡米尔 | 
| [35:07] | and you will surrender the medallion, | 把小奖章交出来 | 
| [35:09] | or you will meet an end so cruel, | 否则你会面临一个悲惨的结局 | 
| [35:12] | the devil will weep. | 就连魔鬼都会恸哭 | 
| [35:16] | Thought I told you to sit still. | 我想我有让你坐着别动 | 
| [35:18] | No. You told me to drink, | 没有 你要我喝酒 | 
| [35:20] | so I drank, and now I’m cleaning up. | 我就喝酒了 现在在把它们收拾干净 | 
| [35:26] | How much do you know about Klaus Mikaelson? | 你对克劳斯·迈克尔森了解多少 | 
| [35:31] | Because the chances of Lucien coming back | 因为卢西安能够活着回来的几率 | 
| [35:35] | are, um, kind of slim. | 微乎其微 | 
| [35:40] | You better hope you’re wrong, | 你最好盼望你是错的 | 
| [35:42] | or you might not make it through the night. | 否则你活不过今晚 | 
| [35:43] | Oh, I don’t think you want to hurt me. | 我想你不会伤害我 | 
| [35:46] | See, Klaus is the most ruthless vampire | 克劳斯是有史以来 | 
| [35:51] | in all of history, | 最无情的吸血鬼 | 
| [35:52] | and guess what. | 猜猜看 | 
| [35:54] | He kind of likes me, | 他有点喜欢我 | 
| [35:56] | so maybe you should be the one worrying about | 所以或许你才应该担心 | 
| [36:00] | whether or not you make it through the night. | 你能不能活过今晚 | 
| [36:04] | You’re a bad drunk. | 你酒品很差 | 
| [36:09] | I think I’m a pretty good drunk. | 我想我酒量好着呢 | 
| [36:12] | I’m gonna kill you. | 我要杀了你 | 
| [36:17] | Not while the sun’s still out. | 但不是当天还没黑的时候 | 
| [36:33] | You must be Cami. | 你肯定是卡米 | 
| [36:52] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 | 
| [36:53] | I told you. She took my daylight ring and ran. | 我对你讲了 她拿了我的日光指环然后跑掉了 | 
| [37:01] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 | 
| [37:03] | Well, to be fair, | 公平地说 | 
| [37:03] | if Cami had done as she was told, she’d still be here, | 如果卡米按照吩咐的做 她仍然还在这儿 | 
| [37:06] | So technically, it’s her fault. | 所以严格地说 是她的错 | 
| [37:09] | Now, you may hate me for involving your pretty friend, | 你可能会因为我牵扯到你的漂亮朋友而恨我 | 
| [37:12] | but I needed your full attention. | 但是我要你集中精神 | 
| [37:17] | You certainly don’t listen to me, | 你肯定不会听我的 | 
| [37:19] | despite my nonstop efforts to keep you alive. | 尽管我一直不断的让你活着 | 
| [37:33] | If that really is the weapon | 如果那个东西真是 | 
| [37:35] | that can lock me away for eternity, | 能够永远把我锁住的武器 | 
| [37:38] | why hand it over? | 为什么交给我 | 
| [37:41] | Proof of my loyalty. | 以示我对你的忠诚 | 
| [37:43] | Yes. I sided with Tristan, | 没错 我支持特里斯坦 | 
| [37:45] | but it’s quite clear his devotion to Aurora | 但是显然他对奥罗拉的热爱 | 
| [37:47] | outweighs even the value he places on his own life. | 远远超过他对自己生命的重视 | 
| [37:52] | Take it. It’s yours. | 拿去 它是你的了 | 
| [38:01] | 皮特大街 | |
| [38:17] | Can you help her? | 你能帮她吗 | 
| [38:19] | If she lets me. | 如果她愿意 | 
| [38:21] | I’m not holding my breath. She’s been through a lot. | 我可不能保证什么 她经历了太多的磨难 | 
| [38:24] | She’s alive. That’s what counts. | 她还活着 比什么都重要 | 
| [38:28] | Yeah. | 没错 | 
| [38:29] | We’ll keep telling ourselves that, won’t we? | 我们会不断这么自欺欺人 对吗 | 
| [38:41] | Cami? | 卡米 | 
| [38:43] | Camille? | 卡米尔 | 
| [38:52] | It’s Cami. Leave a message. | 我是卡米 请留言 | 
| [38:54] | ?I need– | 我要 | 
| [38:58] | I need to know you’re safe. | 我要知道你很安全 | 
| [39:00] | Call me back, please. | 给我回电话 求你了 | 
| [39:28] | Jack, I am so sorry. | 杰克 对不起 | 
| [39:30] | I thought I would be back in time. | 我原以为我会很快回来 | 
| [39:32] | Is Hope still up? | 霍普还醒着的吗 | 
| [39:36] | Hope’s asleep. | 霍普睡了 | 
| [39:38] | She cried a little bit and finally went down. | 她哭了一小会但最终还是平静了 | 
| [39:42] | The family needed my help. | 我的家人需要我帮忙 | 
| [39:46] | I asked you for one thing today– | 今天我就请求你一件事 | 
| [39:48] | Just leave it be. | 别插手了 | 
| [39:49] | Don’t make it a fight. That’s all I wanted. | 别让我们因此吵架 这就是我想要的 | 
| [39:51] | And I wanted to give that to you, but– | 我也希望能答应你 但是 | 
| [39:54] | But nothing. I should know this by now. | 没有但是 到现在我该明白了 | 
| [39:57] | No matter what Klaus does to you, to me, to the pack, | 不管克劳斯对你 对我 对狼群做过什么 | 
| [40:01] | whenever the Mikaelsons come calling, | 只要迈克尔森家族需要帮助 | 
| [40:03] | you will always be there to answer. | 你总是会答应 | 
| [40:10] | Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 | 
| [40:12] | Out to the bayou. | 去河口 | 
| [40:14] | I figured I’d spend the rest of this holiday | 我想明白了剩下的假期 | 
| [40:15] | with my family. | 我会陪我的家人 | 
| [40:22] | Jack… | 杰克 | 
| [40:42] | Have you found Camille? | 你找到卡米尔了吗 | 
| [40:44] | Not yet, but I will. | 还没 但我会找到的 | 
| [40:46] | Niklaus, do you think it was wise, | 尼克劳斯 你觉得放走奥罗拉 | 
| [40:48] | allowing Aurora to go free? | 是明智的吗 | 
| [40:50] | With her brother captured, | 有她哥在手 | 
| [40:51] | she has no choice but to bring our sister home. | 她只有乖乖把妹妹带回家 | 
| [40:57] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 | 
| [41:00] | My affections are not the point. | 我的情感不是重点 | 
| [41:02] | What matters now is that we have | 现在重要的事情是 | 
| [41:03] | this maddening prophecy under control. | 我们必须控制这个令人发疯的预言 | 
| [41:08] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 | 
| [41:29] | {\pos(298.844,138.297)}随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
| [41:29] | {\pos(305,208}http://app.zimuzu.tv |