时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The originals”… | |
[00:02] | If his prophesy is fulfilled. | 他的预言实现了 |
[00:04] | You will all fall– one by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 |
[00:06] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | We are called the Strix, | 我们叫做斯特里克斯 |
[00:11] | the oldest society of vampires this world has ever known. | 这个世界上已知的最古老的吸血鬼社会 |
[00:15] | Marcellus, you would do well to be selective | 马塞勒斯 对未来的同伴留有选择 |
[00:16] | about the company you keep in future. | 你会做得很好的 |
[00:19] | Aurora has procured the exact location | 奥罗拉从两封密封的信中 |
[00:23] | of Rebekah’s watery grave in two sealed envelopes. | 得知了丽贝卡埋葬的准确位置 |
[00:26] | Hers contained the latitude. | 她的信封里装着纬度 |
[00:28] | And tristan got the latitude. | 特里斯坦的信封里装着经度 |
[00:32] | If you do not bring my sister home, | 如果你不把我的妹妹带回来 |
[00:34] | Tristan will die slowly and in tremendous pain. | 特里斯坦将会缓慢痛苦的死去 |
[00:39] | You must be Cami. | 你一定是卡米 |
[01:07] | Aw, poor dear. Still sleeping? | 可怜虫 还没睡醒 |
[01:11] | Well, you have a big day ahead of you. | 你今天还有重要节目呢 |
[01:13] | We should get started. | 我们得开始了 |
[01:20] | That was not nice. | 你这样可不友好 |
[01:23] | Ok. You and I need to have a little heart-to heart conversation. | 我们要好好谈谈心了 |
[01:26] | Come along. | 跟我走 |
[01:30] | What are we doing here? | 我们来这里干什么 |
[01:31] | I heard a rumor these men train here | 传闻这些人在这里训练 |
[01:33] | hoping to be made into vampires, | 希望被转化为吸血鬼 |
[01:35] | so I’m going to grant them their wish. | 所以我要让他们得偿所愿 |
[01:37] | Wait. Please. | 等下 拜托 |
[01:39] | I don’t know who you are, | 我不知道你是谁 |
[01:40] | but if you have a problem with me, fine. | 但如果你想找我麻烦 就找吧 |
[01:42] | Just let them go. | 但放过他们 |
[01:45] | I assumed you knew who I was. | 我还以为你知道我是谁 |
[01:47] | No matter. Allow me to introduce myself. | 没关系 我来自我介绍一下 |
[01:50] | I am Aurora De Martel, | 奥罗拉·德·马特尔 |
[01:53] | long-lost love of Niklaus Mikaelson. | 尼克劳斯·迈克尔森失散多年的恋人 |
[01:55] | He and I are having just a little bit of a spat | 我们俩刚刚发生了小口角 |
[01:57] | at the moment, as he took my brother captive. | 因为他把我哥囚禁起来了 |
[01:59] | Now, it’s come to my attention that you | 我注意到 |
[02:01] | are quite precious to him, | 你对他来说很重要 |
[02:04] | so I’m taking you, | 所以我抓了你 |
[02:07] | and these lovely, delicious, delightful specimens | 这些迷人 健美 讨人喜欢的小白鼠 |
[02:10] | are going to provide incentive. | 会成为我的”帮手” |
[02:13] | Once they’re in transition, they’ll need to feed, | 一旦他们转化 他们就要吸血 |
[02:15] | and since you will be the only human blood available, | 因为你是这里唯一能提供血液的人类 |
[02:19] | Well, Nik had better give me what I want. | 尼克最好满足我的要求 |
[02:24] | Gentlemen, come down. | 先生们 下来 |
[02:27] | Quick, quick. Off you pop. | 快 快 动作快点 |
[02:29] | Thank you. Hello. | 谢谢 大家好 |
[02:31] | You two, come on. | 你们俩也是 过来 |
[02:34] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[02:36] | You have all been selected to receive | 你们都被选中 |
[02:37] | the highest honor bestowed upon your pitiful species. | 接受卑微人类无法企及的至高荣耀 |
[02:41] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[02:55] | Next? | 下一个 |
[03:06] | The spell is complete. | 咒语完成了 |
[03:08] | Tristan cannot cross the boundary of his own will, | 特里斯坦无法走出这个界线 |
[03:10] | but we can enter and leave as we please. | 但我们可以自由出入 |
[03:13] | I took the liberty of injecting him with hibiscus and mugwort | 我擅自给他注射了木槿和艾蒿 |
[03:16] | to counteract any vervain in his system. | 用于抵消他体内的马鞭草 |
[03:20] | All you have to do is compel him | 你只需要对他精神控制 |
[03:21] | to give you the longitude of Rebekah’s location. | 让他说出丽贝卡所在位置的经度就好 |
[03:24] | He says he’s immune. | 他说他不受精神控制 |
[03:26] | Well, I’ll find some other way to make him talk. | 那我想其他办法让他开口 |
[03:29] | Will you? | 是吗 |
[03:37] | You’re still upset I tortured Aurora without your permission? | 你还在气我擅自对奥罗拉动刑的事吗 |
[03:40] | Freya, I’m obscenely fond of torture, but, yes, | 弗雷娅 我很喜欢私刑 但没错 |
[03:43] | when I’m entertaining, I like to be the one to choose precisely | 我待客时 对客人动手的时间与方式 |
[03:45] | when and how we violate the guests. | 我喜欢由我说了算 |
[03:51] | Fine. How should we proceed? | 行 那要怎么进行 |
[03:53] | Devastate the body, infiltrate the mind, | 身体摧残 思想入侵 |
[03:55] | and steal the information we need. | 偷到我们所需的信息 |
[03:57] | To that end, I invited a friend. | 为了达到这个目的 我邀请了一位朋友 |
[03:59] | Elijah, I got your text. | 以利亚 我收到你的短信了 |
[04:02] | Unless she’s violently teething, | 除非她处于”凶狠”的长牙期 |
[04:04] | I don’t recommend this as a day care. | 不然她不适合参与这事 |
[04:06] | Jack’s gone, and I don’t know if he’s coming back. | 杰克走了 我不知道他还会不会回来 |
[04:09] | I also really don’t want to talk about it, | 我也不想谈论这件事 |
[04:11] | so which one of you will take Hope | 你们谁来带霍普 |
[04:13] | while I take my anger out on this pompous dick? | 我要把怒气都发泄在这个狂妄的混蛋身上 |
[04:20] | Come here, baby girl. | 过来 小宝宝 |
[04:29] | Bon appetit. | 慢慢享用 |
[04:39] | Not a fan of knocking, are we? | 不喜欢敲门啊 |
[04:40] | I afford courtesy to those in my good graces. | 我只对我宠信之人才表现出礼貌 |
[04:43] | You’ve fallen short. | 你把事情都办砸了 |
[04:44] | Which is why I’ve called you here. | 所以我才找你过来 |
[04:45] | The whole Cami situation has gotten a tad out of hand. | 卡米这事有点失控了 |
[04:48] | Out of your hand. You put her in danger. | 你搞砸的 你把置她于险地 |
[04:50] | I put her in protective custody. | 我对她是保护性监禁 |
[04:52] | Her decision to leave was rather ill-advised. | 她出逃的决定 非常欠考虑 |
[04:56] | See for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[05:02] | I would say this does not bode well for your friend Camille. | 这对你朋友卡米尔来说很不利 |
[05:08] | Aurora is upset because I have her beloved brother. | 奥罗拉因为我抓了她亲爱的哥哥而生气 |
[05:11] | She took Camille as leverage. | 她抓走卡米尔当筹码而已 |
[05:14] | Well, it’ll be the last mistake she ever makes. | 这是她最后一次犯错的机会了 |
[05:17] | Might I suggest you pause just a tick | 你能稍微冷静下 |
[05:19] | and think this through? | 好好想想这事吗 |
[05:20] | Move now. | 立刻 让开 |
[05:24] | If Aurora is upset with you, | 如果奥罗拉生你气 |
[05:26] | might she just be leading you into a trap? | 她不会引你进陷阱吗 |
[05:27] | Aurora has neither the means nor the will to harm me. | 奥罗拉伤不了我 也不会想伤我 |
[05:30] | So you say, yet she is a vindictive lunatic. | 话虽如此 但她是个报复心强的疯女人 |
[05:34] | The prophesy said you and your siblings would fall– | 先知说你和你的兄弟姐妹会被击倒 |
[05:36] | one by foe, one by family, one by friend. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 一个被朋友 |
[05:39] | What is Aurora to you if not a friend | 如果你跟奥罗拉不是炮友 |
[05:41] | with certain benefits? | 那是什么 |
[05:43] | Perhaps I should murder my friends, | 也许我该杀死我的朋友们 |
[05:45] | starting with you. | 从你开刀 |
[05:47] | You are my sire. | 我是你这一脉的 |
[05:48] | I have a vested interest in keeping you alive. | 你活着 对我大有益处 |
[05:51] | That means I won’t sit back and watch | 也就是说 我不会眼睁睁看着 |
[05:53] | while you walk half-cocked into a trap. | 你鲁莽地走进陷阱 |
[05:58] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[06:00] | Just stay out of my way. | 别碍我事就行 |
[06:06] | It’s odd you’d be his therapist. | 你竟会做他的心理医生 |
[06:09] | Isn’t it true Nik killed your beloved uncle right about… | 尼克不是杀了你亲爱的叔叔 就在 |
[06:14] | Here? | 这里 |
[06:17] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:19] | It was a mercy killing. | 是安乐死 |
[06:21] | “Mercy.” That is such an odd, little word. | “安乐” 这个词真奇怪 |
[06:24] | Tell me, was it difficult to watch? | 告诉我 当初你不忍心看吧 |
[06:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:33] | This church hasn’t been much luck for your family, has it? | 这座教堂给你留下了不少悲伤的回忆吧 |
[06:37] | You know about my brother? | 你知道我弟弟的事吗 |
[06:40] | I confess, when I first heard your name, | 我坦白 第一次听说你的名字 |
[06:42] | I was intrigued. | 我很好奇 |
[06:43] | Nik cares for so few people, | 尼克很少会这么在意一个人 |
[06:45] | so I looked you up. | 所以我去查了一下 |
[06:47] | The internet, it is such a marvel. | 网络 真是好东西 |
[06:50] | I learned all about your storied past. | 我查清了你的过去 |
[06:53] | The insane twin brother slaughters 9 seminary students | 你那个疯子弟弟 杀了9个神学院学徒 |
[06:56] | and then does himself in. | 然后自杀 |
[07:00] | Are you enjoying this, | 你觉得很享受吗 |
[07:02] | bringing up the tragedies of my life? | 揭开我的旧伤疤 |
[07:05] | Do you get off on being cruel? | 你很喜欢待人冷酷吗 |
[07:07] | Maybe I’m looking for the ways in which we are alike. | 也许我只是想找我们的共同点 |
[07:13] | See, Nik’s been obsessed with me for centuries, | 几个世纪来 尼克一直放不下我 |
[07:16] | and now he’s infatuated with you. | 而如今他为你着迷 |
[07:21] | What do you think the overlap is between us? | 你觉得我们之间的共同点在哪里 |
[07:23] | Is it crazy brothers? | 是都有疯子兄弟吗 |
[07:26] | Yours was quite mad, and mine, well– | 你那个兄弟确实挺疯的 而我的 |
[07:30] | Tristan, I love him, | 特里斯坦 我很爱他 |
[07:33] | but he can be a bit daft sometimes. | 但他有时候确实有点闹腾 |
[07:36] | You know, he likes to have me committed every so often, | 他经常会让我去做检查 |
[07:39] | hoping to cure my more eccentric predispositions. | 想治愈我偏执的性格 |
[07:43] | Thanks to him, I’ve been plunged into ice baths, | 多亏了他 我泡过冰浴 |
[07:46] | bled for melancholia, and exorcized for demons 5– | 被鉴定为抑郁症 还被驱魔五次… |
[07:49] | no, 6–6 times, | 不 六次 |
[07:54] | and my latest diagnosis is bipolar disorder. | 最近一次诊断是双极性精神紊乱 |
[07:58] | I imagine with your credentials, you’re familiar with it. | 你就是学这专业的 应该很熟悉的 |
[08:01] | And there have been great strides in– | 在这一方面 医学已经有进步… |
[08:02] | Shut up, Cami. | 闭嘴 卡米 |
[08:03] | I prefer not to be condescended to | 你刚拿到学位 |
[08:05] | by someone who only just got her degree. | 最好不要在我面前颐指气使 |
[08:08] | Now tell me a bit more about you, | 再跟我讲讲你的事吧 |
[08:11] | starting with how you feel about Nik, | 先说说你对尼克的看法 |
[08:13] | and do bear in mind, | 记住 |
[08:16] | I am a stickler for honesty. | 我很重视诚实 |
[08:20] | 欢迎来到旧阿尔及尔 | |
[08:21] | Yeah. I know exactly how big the quarter is. | 我知道这个区有多大 |
[08:25] | Stop whining and find her, and when you do, you call me. | 别抱怨了 找到她 找到之后打给我 |
[08:30] | Trouble in crescent city? | 新月之城出事了吗 |
[08:33] | Nothing I can’t handle. | 我能解决 |
[08:34] | Such hubris, surprising, | 这么骄傲自恃 真稀奇 |
[08:37] | given your lack of accomplishment. | 分明一无所成 |
[08:38] | Tell that to your boy Mohinder. | 跟你的那位穆罕德说去吧 |
[08:40] | Oh, that’s right. You can’t. He’s dead. | 等等 好像不行 他已经死了 |
[08:43] | Your boss killed him right after I made him look like a chump. | 我让他出丑 你的老大立刻就杀了他 |
[08:47] | Is that how you recall it? | 你是这么记得的吗 |
[08:49] | Yeah. That’s pretty much how it went down. | 对啊 事情就是这样 |
[08:51] | You are a skilled revisionist. | 你很擅长修订 |
[08:53] | Why not tell me your version of another tale | 不如跟我讲讲 你是怎么记得的 |
[08:56] | about the witch regent who was shunned by her own people? | 关于当年被族人孤立的摄政女巫 |
[09:00] | I don’t know that one. | 我不知道 |
[09:02] | Witch politics isn’t my thing. | 女巫的政事我没兴趣 |
[09:05] | You were once guardian to Davina Claire, | 你曾是达维娜·克莱尔的守护者 |
[09:07] | and just as she’s about to be recruited | 当她快要成为 |
[09:09] | by a consortium of the most powerful vampires in the world, | 强大吸血鬼始组织的成员时 |
[09:12] | her status as regent is revoked, making her all but useless. | 她作为摄政王的地位被取消 她失去了利用价值 |
[09:17] | You have to admit, that’s quite a coincidence. | 我必须说 这是个巧合 |
[09:20] | The covens hate me. | 女巫们非常恨我 |
[09:21] | You really think that I got them | 你觉得我能说服他们 |
[09:23] | to impeach their regent? | 废弃自己的摄政王吗 |
[09:27] | It would be foolish of you to defy | 你绝对不会公然抵抗 |
[09:28] | the very organization that had srecently granted you membership. | 刚保证你地位的组织 |
[09:32] | After all, you and your menagerie of downtrodden vampires | 毕竟 你和你那些被压迫的吸血鬼 |
[09:36] | have only just begun to reap the benefits we provide. | 才刚开始享用我们提供的好处 |
[09:41] | The Strix have no tolerance for insubordination. | 斯特里克斯绝不容许反抗 |
[09:45] | Oh, well, I guess I better pay my dues. | 看来我得缴会费了 |
[09:48] | Funny you should mention that. | 你居然会提到这个 |
[09:51] | We do have a favor we require. | 我们确实有事需要你帮忙 |
[09:58] | Don’t be such a baby, | 别这么幼稚 |
[09:59] | or I’ll give you something to really cry about. | 小心我让你真的哭出来 |
[10:01] | You mistake me, milady. | 你误会了 女士 |
[10:04] | I cry out only in grief. | 我只会因悼念而哭泣 |
[10:06] | I was so struck by your beauty | 初见时 |
[10:08] | when I saw you at the gala, | 我惊艳于你的美貌 |
[10:10] | and now, after this affront to my person, | 不过经过今天的事 |
[10:13] | I’ll be forced to pluck those lovely almond eyes | 我不得不从你那完美的头骨上 |
[10:16] | from your perfectly shaped skull. | 挖出你这双杏仁色的眼珠 |
[10:19] | My goodness, I could watch this forever, | 天哪 简直看不够 |
[10:23] | if only my sister wasn’t trapped | 可我妹妹还在海底沉睡 |
[10:26] | in the bottom of the ocean. | 不能浪费时间 |
[10:28] | Let me ask you again, Tristan– | 我再问你一次 特里斯坦 |
[10:31] | The coordinates, please. | 位置坐标告诉我 |
[10:34] | If I tell you, you’ll just kill me. | 如果我告诉你 你只会杀了我 |
[10:38] | The alternative is significantly less pleasant. | 但是另一个选择会非常痛苦 |
[10:43] | I think I’ll hold off on any confessions, | 我还是不多说了 |
[10:47] | at least until the Strix arrive to free me | 至少等到斯特里克斯来救我 |
[10:50] | and burn your home to the ground. | 把你的家烧成灰烬 |
[10:59] | I think the pompous dick could use a little more persuasion. | 看来这个自大的混蛋需要好好”劝说”一下 |
[11:06] | You want to go to war with the Mikaelsons. | 你要跟迈克尔森家族宣战 |
[11:09] | The Mikaelsons declared war | 他们抓了特里斯坦 |
[11:11] | when they took Tristan captive. | 就是在向我们宣战 |
[11:12] | I’m calling on you as a Strix | 作为斯特里克斯的成员 |
[11:14] | to come to the aid of your brethren. | 我号召你来拯救同伴 |
[11:15] | By going on a suicide mission. | 这是自杀式任务 |
[11:17] | I assure you, Marcel, | 我向你保证 马塞尔 |
[11:18] | I have no suicidal tendencies. | 我无意让你自杀 |
[11:21] | What I do have is a weapon, | 不过我有武器 |
[11:24] | one that can take down even an original. | 可以放倒始祖吸血鬼的武器 |
[11:27] | It won’t kill them, | 不会杀死他们 |
[11:28] | but it will subdue them indefinitely. | 但是有希望打败他们 |
[11:30] | I used one much like it on your darling Rebekah. | 我曾对你深爱的丽贝卡用过类似武器 |
[11:39] | That thing can take down an original? | 这东西能打败始祖吸血鬼吗 |
[11:43] | You’ll take this, go into the Mikaelsons’ home | 你带着这个 去迈克尔森家 |
[11:46] | under the guise of friendship, | 假意示好 |
[11:47] | and then you will drive this stake into Elijah’s heart. | 然后把这个插进以利亚的心脏 |
[11:50] | We will free Tristan and imprison the head of our sire line, | 我们要在一夜之间 拯救特里斯坦 |
[11:53] | all in a single evening. | 还要抓走一个始祖当人质 |
[11:55] | Do this, and you will have proven your loyalty to the Strix. | 如果能做到 就证明了你对斯特里克斯的忠诚 |
[11:59] | Fail, and we will revoke your membership | 失败了 那我们就收回你的会员资格 |
[12:04] | and your life along with it. | 和你的生命 |
[12:19] | 皇家车站 | |
[12:29] | You must be the sister. Freya? | 你就是那个姐姐 弗雷娅吧 |
[12:31] | – And who are you? – Name’s Mary. | -请问你是 -我是玛丽 |
[12:34] | I’m a crescent, | 我也是新月狼族的 |
[12:35] | closest thing your niece has to a great-grandmother. | 最接近你侄子的奶奶身份的人吧 |
[12:40] | – Figure she’s napping. – That’s right. | -她是睡着了吗 -没错 |
[12:42] | And Hayley? | 海莉呢 |
[12:44] | She’s across the street helping with a family matter. | 她去街那边帮家人解决家事去了 |
[12:49] | Was that Elijah’s idea? | 以利亚的主意吗 |
[12:52] | Yeah. She’s fine. | 嗯 她是好人 |
[12:54] | She’s a little rough around the edges, but she’s family. | 虽然脾气火爆点 但是家人 |
[12:58] | Don’t worry. I’ll be there soon. | 别担心 我尽快过去 |
[13:03] | Is everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[13:07] | Just fun with the in-laws. | 亲家的事 |
[13:10] | Jackson’s grandmother just showed up, which is very strange, | 杰克逊的奶奶来了 挺奇怪的 |
[13:13] | considering that he’s out sulking in the bayou, | 因为他还在河口生气呢 |
[13:17] | not that I can really blame him, | 虽然这不怪他 |
[13:23] | Mainly because I figured that you would need me here. | 主要是因为我觉得你需要我 |
[13:31] | You’ve done more than enough. Go to your family, please. | 你做的够多了 去找你的家人 谢谢 |
[13:49] | It’s typical of Aurora, | 典型的奥罗拉 |
[13:51] | forcing us to look for one of her needles | 逼我们去一个庞大的稻草堆里 |
[13:53] | in a rather vile haystack. | 找她的小针 |
[13:55] | Yes. It’s quite the undertaking, | 说的一点没错 |
[13:57] | made all the more onerous by your incessant chatter. | 被你不停地唠叨着就更烦了 |
[14:00] | I speak so that I might be listened to. | 我说话是为了让人听的 |
[14:03] | Aurora clearly has some devious plan in mind, | 奥罗拉显然有什么不轨的企图 |
[14:05] | which begs the question, given how vindictive she is, | 于是问题来了 鉴于她这么记仇 |
[14:08] | why bother playing her game? | 你为什么还要跟她玩游戏 |
[14:12] | I’m not playing for her. | 我玩不是为了她 |
[14:14] | Ah, then– then tell me, | 那告诉我 |
[14:16] | what’s the best-case scenario? | 最好的结果是什么 |
[14:17] | You save Cami today, Aurora will just kill her some other time, | 你今天救了卡米 奥罗拉也会再找时间杀她 |
[14:20] | and you can’t very well kill Aurora, | 你又没法杀奥罗拉 |
[14:22] | given she alone has the information needed to find Rebekah. | 因为只有她知道怎么找到丽贝卡 |
[14:25] | I’m quite aware of the dilemma, thank you. | 我很清楚我的困境 谢谢 |
[14:27] | Oh, yet you’re still determined to rush into this harpy’s trap. | 但你还是一心要进她的陷阱 |
[14:33] | What for? Why do you even care about Cami? | 为什么 你在乎卡米什么啊 |
[14:37] | I trust her, | 我信任她 |
[14:39] | which is more than can be said for you. | 对你就不那么一样了 |
[14:41] | Now, if you’re gonna help me, then help me. | 如果你要帮我 那就帮忙 |
[14:44] | Otherwise, bugger off. | 否则赶紧滚 |
[14:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:51] | You really said that to him? | 你真跟他这么说的啊 |
[14:53] | “People are not awful. They want to be good.” | 人类不坏 他们是想干好事的 |
[14:57] | Wow, a bit saccharine, no? | 这也太虚伪了点吧 |
[14:59] | Why don’t you ask your boyfriend? | 你怎么不去问问你男友的态度 |
[15:02] | You feeling jealous? | 你在吃醋吗 |
[15:04] | It seems as though you are, | 虽然你好像是吃醋了 |
[15:05] | and yet you and Nik are not lovers. | 但你俩其实并不是情侣啊 |
[15:07] | You admitted so yourself. You’ve never even kissed. | 你自己也承认了 你们连接吻都没有过 |
[15:10] | We’re not romantically involved, no, | 我们并非恋人 确实 |
[15:12] | but I do care about him. | 但我真的在乎他 |
[15:15] | I see that he wants to be more than what he is, | 我看的到他想成为更好的人 |
[15:17] | and I don’t think you would do much to help him get there. | 我不认为你能帮他达到这个目的 |
[15:20] | You see the good in Nik. | 你看到了尼克善良的部分 |
[15:23] | Tell me, are you the one to bring it out of him, | 告诉我 你就是那个让他发现善意 |
[15:27] | the frail, little human that he has manipulated, | 那个脆弱的 被他玩弄 虐待 |
[15:30] | abused, and compelled to be everything from stenographer to spy? | 被控制从速记员到间谍都当过的人吗 |
[15:35] | He doesn’t care about you, darling. | 他不在乎你 亲爱的 |
[15:38] | You’re just a thing that he uses from time to time. | 你只是个他时不时玩玩的玩具而已 |
[15:41] | That’s all. | 只是如此 |
[15:43] | You can say whatever you want– | 你想说什么都行 |
[15:45] | I can’t stop you– | 我没办法阻止你 |
[15:47] | But I do find it interesting how angry you are. | 但是我确实觉得你会这么生气很有趣 |
[15:50] | I think you’re worried. | 我觉得你在担心 |
[15:52] | If there’s anything that Klaus likes about me, | 担心克劳斯喜欢我的 |
[15:54] | it’s my mind, that I can understand him, | 是我的思想 因为我能理解他 |
[15:57] | and you, | 而你 |
[15:58] | you are beautiful, and you are powerful, | 你很美 很有力量 |
[16:01] | and you do have a long history together, | 而且你们确实有段很长的过往 |
[16:03] | but you’re worried he doesn’t love you, | 但你在担心他不爱你 |
[16:06] | that maybe he does see the truth– | 担心他也许也明白 |
[16:08] | that your mind, | 你的思想 |
[16:10] | it’s a bit damaged, isn’t it? | 扭曲的挺厉害的 对吧 |
[16:32] | I gave this to Camille as a gift. | 这是我给卡米尔的礼物 |
[16:41] | So now Aurora has you attending church. | 奥罗拉现在要让你去教堂啦 |
[16:44] | Have you not had enough of her leading you | 你还没受够她这样用 |
[16:45] | on a leash like some lovesick imbecile? | 相思的束缚玩弄你吗 |
[16:53] | Ok. I’ve had enough. Now let’s just– | 好了 我受够了 现在 |
[16:55] | Let’s shine the light back on you, shall we? | 还是让你重回聚光灯下吧 好吗 |
[16:57] | Tell me your deepest, darkest secret, | 告诉我你最黑暗最邪恶的秘密 |
[16:59] | and if I sense that you are holding back, well, | 如果被我发现你有所隐瞒 |
[17:03] | you might not live long enough for Nik to get here. | 那你可能就活不到尼克赶到了 |
[17:09] | Will you please listen to me? | 你就不能听我一句吗 |
[17:12] | All I suggest is that we find another way | 我只是建议我们换个方法 |
[17:14] | to deal with Aurora than follow blindly | 不要盲目的被奥罗拉撒下的 |
[17:16] | along her bread-crumb trail. | 面包屑牵着乱走 |
[17:18] | You know, even as you talk, | 虽然你这么说 |
[17:19] | I cannot help but recall you were the arrogant wanker | 我还是无法忽视你就是那个害卡米尔 |
[17:21] | who endangered camille in the first place. | 陷入危险的自大的白痴 |
[17:23] | Well, better arrogant than foolish. | 自大总比愚蠢这个评价好 |
[17:26] | Your judgment is off, my friend, | 你的判断不理智了 哥们儿 |
[17:28] | and all because of this mortal girl. | 就因为一个人类女孩 |
[17:31] | Well, I say, let Cami die. | 我建议 就让卡米死掉 |
[17:36] | All of your secrets and vulnerabilities can die with her. | 这样你那些脆弱和秘密也就永远安全了 |
[17:53] | He’s as weak as I can make him. | 他已经不能更虚弱了 |
[17:55] | If I push further, I might kill him. | 我再施压 他可能会死的 |
[17:59] | Weak as I am, | 虽然我很虚弱 |
[18:00] | you still won’t take from me what you seek. | 也绝不会把你想要的东西给你 |
[18:04] | It’s an unpleasant thing, | 真是很不愉快 |
[18:07] | delving into such a depraved and repellant mind. | 要探索这么一个堕落排斥的思想 |
[18:14] | Tristan, unless you’d like me to fetch the chainsaw, | 特里斯坦 除非你想让我去拿链锯 |
[18:20] | I recommend you give me what I seek. | 我建议你还是把我要的东西给我 |
[18:25] | 仙王座 | |
[18:33] | What did you see? | 看到什么了 |
[18:35] | Just flashes. | 闪光灯 |
[18:36] | He’s resisting, but still, th– | 他在抗拒 但是 |
[18:40] | There’s something else. | 还是有东西的 |
[18:41] | It was a word. What was it, Tristan, hmm? | 是个单词 是什么 特里斯坦 |
[18:45] | What is Cepheus? | 仙王座是什么 |
[18:46] | What’s next, charades? | 接下来还有什么 字谜吗 |
[18:49] | While you guys host the world’s most messed-up game night, | 你们在玩着世界上最乱七八糟的游戏 |
[18:51] | you got bigger problems. | 然而这还不是你们面临的最大的问题 |
[18:53] | Freya, would you mind dealing with this situation, please? | 弗雷娅 你介不介意应付一下他 |
[18:55] | Oh, no offense to your lovely sister, | 无意冒犯你可爱的姐姐 |
[18:56] | but you and I need to talk. | 但我们需要谈谈 |
[19:00] | I’m here on behalf of the Strix, | 我代表斯特里克斯 |
[19:02] | and I’m not leaving without Tristan. | 不带上特里斯坦我是不会走的 |
[19:18] | Elijah, look. The way I see it, you don’t have a choice. | 听着 以利亚 在我看来 你别无选择 |
[19:20] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[19:21] | How long before the Strix decide to come get their guy? | 在斯特里克斯决定亲自出马带走他前还有多久 |
[19:23] | And if they destroy half the quarter in the process– | 如果他们在这过程中摧毁了半个法属区… |
[19:26] | I can handle the strix. | 我可以对付斯特里克斯 |
[19:27] | Oh, you can’t even handle Tristan. | 你连特里斯坦都对付不了 |
[19:28] | He’s about to O.D. on wolf venom, | 他就要因为狼人的毒液过量而死 |
[19:30] | and the only thing that you can get out of him is–is Cepheus, | 而你从他嘴里套出来的只有”仙王座” |
[19:33] | whatever the hell that’s supposed to mean. | 鬼知道那是什么意思 |
[19:34] | The guy has been around for a millennium. | 这个男的千年来一直在我们身边 |
[19:36] | He can withstand all your vampire mind games, | 他能忍受你各种吸血鬼的玩弄人心的把戏 |
[19:39] | and if you end up killing him, we lose Rebekah for good. | 如果你杀了他 我们就会永远失去丽贝卡 |
[19:42] | So what are you suggesting here, Marcel, | 你什么意思 马塞尔 |
[19:44] | I simply hand over this wretched fiend | 要我交给你们这个卑鄙的恶魔 |
[19:46] | and stand idly by as you set him free? | 眼睁睁看着你放走他无动于衷 |
[19:48] | If I take Tristan, make it look like I busted him out, | 如果我带走特里斯坦 让他以为是我放走他 |
[19:51] | I get in tighter with him and the strix. | 我会更接近他和斯特里克斯 |
[19:53] | I can find out where Rebekah is | 我可以查清楚丽贝卡在哪里 |
[19:54] | and keep them from declaring war on the quarter if you trust me. | 如果你信任我 我能阻止他们向法属区宣战 |
[19:58] | I will not release that filth. | 我不会放走那个贱货 |
[20:03] | Jack is my grandson. | 杰克是我的孙子 |
[20:04] | I love him, stubborn as he is, | 我爱他 尽管他很固执 |
[20:07] | and I know he loves you. | 我知道他也爱你 |
[20:08] | Then where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[20:10] | Drinking whiskey, chopping wood, shooting arrows, | 喝威士忌 劈柴 射箭 |
[20:13] | gets that way when he doesn’t know what to do, | 他不知道要怎么打发时间的时候就会这样 |
[20:15] | and–and right now, | 而现在 |
[20:18] | he doesn’t know how to help you, | 他不知道该如何帮你 |
[20:19] | which makes sense, | 这也有道理 |
[20:20] | seeing as how you don’t know how to help yourself. | 毕竟你也不知道该如何自救 |
[20:23] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[20:25] | After all the Mikaelsons took from you, | 迈克尔森家族从你身上夺走了那么多东西 |
[20:28] | you’re still over there playing right along | 你还和他们友好相处 |
[20:30] | like you was one of them. | 好像你是他们中的一员 |
[20:32] | They’re my family, Mary. | 他们是我的家人 玛丽 |
[20:35] | They’re Hope’s family. | 他们是霍普的家人 |
[20:37] | And when you got married, | 可当你结婚时 |
[20:38] | Jack became your family, | 杰克也成为了你的家人 |
[20:40] | and maybe they need you, | 或许他们确实需要你 |
[20:42] | but your husband needs you, too. | 但你的丈夫也一样需要你 |
[20:49] | There really is no need for this. | 真的没必要这样 |
[20:51] | You and I have much in common. | 我们有许多共同之处 |
[20:54] | For one, we both adore our sisters. | 比如 我们都爱自己的妹妹 |
[20:56] | Whatever we have in common, trust me, | 无论我们有什么共同之处 相信我 |
[20:59] | it’s outweighed by the fact that I want you dead. | 我想弄死你的心足以我罔顾惺惺相惜之情 |
[21:02] | I must have spent centuries looking for your family, | 我花了好几个世纪寻找你的家族 |
[21:05] | only to find animals, treacherous savages | 可我只找到了禽兽 奸诈的野蛮人 |
[21:08] | who betray even one another. | 甚至会背叛自己的家人 |
[21:10] | Were you disappointed? | 你失望了吗 |
[21:11] | They’re my family, my blood. | 他们是我的家族 与我血脉相连 |
[21:15] | Such devotion, it is admirable. | 你对家族的忠诚真是让人敬佩 |
[21:19] | I wonder, why does it not extend to your poor brother Finn? | 真好奇为什么你对你的弟弟芬恩就不是如此 |
[21:25] | What do you know about Finn? | 你知道芬恩的什么 |
[21:28] | We were acquaintances a thousand years ago. | 我们千年前就是熟人 |
[21:30] | He was the most noble of your siblings, | 他是你兄弟姐妹中最高尚的一个 |
[21:32] | and he knew me as a man of my word. | 他知道我言出必行 |
[21:34] | Why not ask him yourself, | 你为什么不自己问他呢 |
[21:37] | assuming that he will speak to you | 如果在你让他受了这么多苦后 |
[21:39] | after what you’ve put him through? | 他还愿意和你说话的话 |
[21:50] | I will not ask again. | 我只问你一次 |
[21:52] | Your greatest shame– | 你最大的耻辱 |
[21:53] | admit it and do not bother lying because I will know | 告诉我 别费心撒谎了 我会知道的 |
[21:56] | and then I will end you. | 我会杀了你 |
[22:00] | Junior year of college, I was arrested for assault, battery. | 大三那年 我因连续殴打他人被捕 |
[22:07] | Ooh, fabulous. Now, that’s more like it. | 很好 这才像话嘛 |
[22:12] | Now do go on. | 说下去 |
[22:16] | It was some guy. | 是一个男的 |
[22:21] | He was dating my roommate. | 他和我的室友约会 |
[22:25] | She tried to break up with him, so he hit her, | 她想和他分手 于是他打了她 |
[22:28] | broke her nose. | 打断了她的鼻子 |
[22:31] | I tried to get her to go to the police, | 我试图带她去报警 |
[22:34] | the dean, anybody, but she was too scared. | 或是找院长之类的 但她太害怕了 |
[22:38] | I hated that he was just getting away with it | 我真恨他就这样若无其事 |
[22:41] | like nothing ever happened. | 逍遥法外 |
[22:45] | I saw him one night at a bar | 有一天晚上我看到他在酒吧 |
[22:47] | hitting on a freshman… | 殴打一个新生 |
[22:53] | So I took a beer bottle, | 所以我就抓起啤酒瓶 |
[22:56] | and I smashed it in his face. | 冲着他的脸砸了下去 |
[23:01] | The next thing I knew, | 接下来我只记得 |
[23:02] | I was kneeling on his chest | 我正跪在他的胸口 |
[23:04] | and pounding his head into the floor, | 抓着他的头往地上猛砸 |
[23:06] | and by the time they pulled me off of him… | 等他们把我从他身上拉开时 |
[23:13] | Well, he wasn’t laughing. | 反正他是笑不出来了 |
[23:22] | You’re not ashamed that you did it. | 你对你的所作所为并不感到羞愧 |
[23:28] | You’re ashamed that you enjoyed it… | 你只是愧于承认你乐在其中 |
[23:34] | And that’s why you study psychology, | 你也是因此学了心理学 |
[23:36] | to understand your own dark impulses. | 试图理解你内心阴暗的冲动 |
[23:39] | Here, I thought I was the shrink. | 我还以为我是心理医生呢 |
[23:42] | Well, I see why Nik is so taken with you. | 我明白尼克为什么如此为你神魂颠倒了 |
[23:46] | The trouble is, my burgeoning respect for you | 问题是 我那迅速增长的对你的钦佩之情 |
[23:48] | is overshadowed by my somewhat puerile jealousy, | 还是压不过我那堪称幼稚的嫉妒 |
[23:52] | so I suppose we’ve reached the inevitable, | 所以我想这个结局是不可避免的了 |
[23:55] | wouldn’t you say, my love? | 是吧 亲爱的 |
[24:03] | Stop this game. | 别玩了 |
[24:05] | This is not a game, Nik. This is an intervention. | 这不是游戏 尼克 而是对你的劝诫会 |
[24:08] | You’re in danger of losing the love of your life– | 你要失去你的挚爱了 |
[24:12] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[24:14] | We’re finally together after so long apart, | 我们分离了那么就终于又在一起 |
[24:17] | all the world before us, | 我们有无比美好的未来 |
[24:19] | if we can just dodge a few minor obstacles– | 只要我们能扫清一些小障碍… |
[24:22] | like this nuisance of a prophecy, | 比如我可以忍耐讨厌的预言 |
[24:25] | my brother’s internment, | 我哥哥被囚禁 |
[24:27] | the insufferable influence of Elijah– | 以利亚那不可容忍的影响 |
[24:29] | But what I cannot overcome is your affections for someone else. | 但我不能接受的是你喜欢上了别人 |
[24:36] | I’ve waited far too long to share you now. | 我等待了太久 不容别人分享你 |
[24:40] | Call me jealous. | 就当我是妒忌 |
[24:41] | I remember full well the extent of your jealousies, | 我清楚的记得能让你妒忌的对象 |
[24:44] | but what surprises me is that they extend | 但让我吃惊的是一个微不足道的心理咨询师 |
[24:47] | to the, uh– the lowly therapist. | 都能让你妒忌 |
[24:52] | Aurora, you can’t believe she means anything to me. | 奥罗拉 你不能相信她对我重要 |
[24:55] | But I do believe it, Nik. I see it, | 但我相信 尼克 我亲眼看见了 |
[24:59] | the fear in your eyes. | 在你眼中看见了恐慌 |
[25:01] | Do you actually love her? | 你真心爱她吗 |
[25:03] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[25:07] | I’m so glad you admitted that. | 我很高兴你承认了 |
[25:10] | I wanted Cami to hear it | 我想卡米亲耳听你说 |
[25:13] | before I rip out her throat. | 在我扭断她脖子前 |
[25:26] | Honestly, Aurora, these petty displays | 说实话 奥罗拉 这些小把戏 |
[25:28] | are so far beneath you. | 真得很让你掉价 |
[25:30] | Wild scavenger hunts, | 你对那些无辜的熟人 |
[25:32] | threats against innocent acquaintances– | 展开疯狂残忍的猎杀与威胁 |
[25:33] | they cast you in a very unflattering light. | 他们把你的本来面目展露无遗 |
[25:37] | Jealousy’s more my game. | 嫉妒我更在行 |
[25:39] | Oh, would that I didn’t have the need for it. | 我真希望我不需要它 |
[25:42] | Why should you? | 为什么你需要呢 |
[25:43] | Camille is no rival to you. | 卡米尔不是你的情敌 |
[25:46] | Your fears are ridiculous. | 你的担忧很荒唐 |
[25:48] | Nik, I have no doubt that you love me. | 尼克 我丝毫不怀疑你爱我 |
[25:50] | I was just hurt to learn | 只是我很伤心地发现 |
[25:51] | that you would lower yourself to this distraction | 你竟然自降身价的钟情于她 |
[25:55] | and particularly when she constitutes a rather fiendish lie. | 特别是当她编造了一个巧妙的谎言 |
[26:00] | You were drawn to her under the mistaken belief | 你对她有好感是错以为 |
[26:02] | that she is pure, | 她是纯洁无暇的 |
[26:04] | and she tells you that people want to be good, | 她告诉你人心应该向善 |
[26:06] | but she’s not quite the ray of unwavering sunshine | 然而她并不是你所认为的那样 |
[26:08] | that you believe her to be. | 是一束坚定纯洁的阳光 |
[26:10] | No. There is a darkness in her. | 她心中有邪恶 |
[26:15] | Why else would she be drawn to the darkness? | 为什么她会被邪恶吸引 |
[26:19] | Why else would she be drawn to you? | 为什么她会对你有好感 |
[26:22] | See, I might have my own imperfections, | 虽然我可能有不完美的地方 |
[26:25] | but at least I am not a fake, | 但至少我不是冒牌货 |
[26:28] | whereas Cami here, | 然而这里的卡米 |
[26:30] | well, she’s– she’s just an illusion. | 只是一个幻象 |
[26:32] | – Aurora– – She’s right. | -奥罗拉 -她是对的 |
[26:35] | Klaus, everything I ever said to you is a lie. | 克劳斯 我曾对你所说的一切全是谎言 |
[26:47] | Poor, frail, little thing. | 可怜 脆弱的小美人 |
[26:49] | How sad you involved her in all of this. | 你把她牵扯进来真是让人悲哀 |
[26:56] | Elijah, I’m not finished. | 以利亚 我还没说完 |
[26:58] | Why don’t you run along to your little friends | 你为何不回去找你那些胆小的朋友 |
[26:59] | and remind them that any attack on me | 提醒他们对我的任何攻击 |
[27:00] | is a really bad idea. | 绝对都不是什么好主意 |
[27:02] | That’s not gonna work. | 那样没有用 |
[27:03] | They’re as stubborn as you are. | 他们和你一样顽固 |
[27:05] | So stay away from them, Marcel, | 那就离他们远点 马塞尔 |
[27:07] | before I interpret your behavior as an act of betrayal. | 在我把你的行为理解为背叛之前 |
[27:10] | That’s the thing, Elijah. | 事实是 以利亚 |
[27:13] | See, | 瞧 |
[27:15] | I betrayed you before I even got here. | 在我来之前我已经背叛了你 |
[27:46] | You sister put up more of a fight. | 你妹妹挑起的不仅仅是一场战争 |
[27:52] | Took you long enough. | 你这么久才来 |
[28:01] | Ok. I think I have everything. | 好了 我想我要的东西都齐了 |
[28:14] | There’s something going on over there. | 外面有事发生 |
[28:16] | Hayley, no. | 海莉 不要 |
[28:17] | Whatever trouble that is, it ain’t yours. | 不管发生什么 都与你无关 |
[28:33] | Elijah! | 以利亚 |
[29:29] | Oh, Freya, | 弗雷娅 |
[29:31] | things might have been different. | 事情可能有点不一样了 |
[29:34] | Alas, you chose poorly. | 阿拉斯 你的选择很糟糕 |
[29:36] | Hey, you need to get him out of here. | 你必须把他带走 |
[29:38] | Are you giving me an order? | 你在对我下命令吗 |
[29:39] | Look. He’s too weak to fight, | 听着 他太虚弱了无法战斗 |
[29:41] | and Elijah’s cavalry just got here. | 以利亚的骑兵刚刚到 |
[29:43] | Go now. | 马上走 |
[29:56] | Your brother’s gonna wake up mad at me. | 你哥哥醒来后肯定会对我发火 |
[29:58] | When he does, be sure to remind him who his friends are. | 当他醒来 一定要告诉他谁是他的朋友 |
[30:07] | You’re quite cross, aren’t you? | 你十分生气 是吗 |
[30:09] | I haven’t seen you this mad in a thousand years. | 一千年以来我都没见过你这般生气 |
[30:10] | If you don’t behave yourself, you’ll see a lot worse. | 如果你不规矩点 你会见识更糟的表情 |
[30:13] | I don’t much like that tone, | 尽管我很不喜欢这样的语气 |
[30:16] | although, given what I did to Rebekah, | 但鉴于我对丽贝卡做了坏事 |
[30:18] | I suppose it’s to be expected | 你对我发火也是理所应当的 |
[30:20] | unless the source of your fire | 那要不然你发火的原因 |
[30:22] | is the threat I made against your little pet. | 就是我威胁了你的宠儿 |
[30:47] | I’m so hungry. | 我好饿 |
[30:52] | You really do care about her, don’t you? | 你真的很关心她 不是吗 |
[30:56] | Well, now I suppose I shall have to kill her. | 现在我想我真应该杀了她 |
[31:02] | Are we to play rough now? | 现在我们要玩点刺激的吗 |
[31:04] | Foreplay’s changed in the last millennium. | 在过去的一千年中前戏都变了 |
[31:07] | Tell me, can your pathetic Cami | 告诉我 你可怜的卡米 |
[31:09] | excite you the way that I can? | 也像我这样挑起你的性欲吗 |
[31:11] | Can she allow you the joy | 她能让你享受 |
[31:12] | of giving in to your most wicked desires? | 释放你最邪恶的欲望后的快感吗 |
[31:14] | Listen to me, all right? | 听我说 好吗 |
[31:17] | You’re in transition. | 你正在转换 |
[31:19] | You’re gonna have to feed on blood. | 你必须吸食血液 |
[31:22] | I know the rules. Marcel told us. | 我知道规矩 马塞尔告诉过我们 |
[31:26] | If I don’t feed, I die. | 如果我不吸食血液 我就会死 |
[31:30] | I tire of this fantasy. | 我厌倦了这种幻想 |
[31:32] | You were someone I left behind long ago. | 你是我很久以前就已经离开的人 |
[31:37] | There is nothing between us now. | 现在我们之间已经没有任何感情 |
[31:41] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[31:43] | We say things to hurt each other when we’re angry– | 我们生气的时候都会说一些伤害彼此的话 |
[31:45] | That’s what lovers do– | 情侣都是这样 |
[31:46] | but I know that I’m the one for you, | 但我知道我是最适合你的人 |
[31:48] | as I know that you will thank me eventually | 因为我知道你最终会感激我 |
[31:52] | for killing your little, human pet. | 杀了你那惹人怜的宠儿 |
[31:55] | Back off right now! | 退后 马上 |
[31:58] | You presume to know me? | 你以为你了解我吗 |
[32:01] | Then know this. | 那就记住 |
[32:02] | I will gladly end you for what you did to Camille, | 我会很乐意地杀了你 弥补你对卡米尔所作的一切 |
[32:05] | but first, I’m gonna make you suffer | 但是首先 我要让你遭受 |
[32:07] | in ways your spoiled, little mind | 你那娇生惯养以及狭隘的思想 |
[32:09] | cannot possibly imagine, | 无法想象的痛苦 |
[32:12] | and when it’s over, | 当这一切都结束时 |
[32:13] | when your sweet recollections have been rendered obsolete, | 当你所有甜蜜的回忆都化作虚无时 |
[32:17] | you will associate my name with fear | 你就会记住我的名字就代表恐怖与痛苦 |
[32:20] | and pain and perhaps the dull realization that you.. | 以及明白一个简单的事实 |
[32:26] | are nothing to me. | 你对我什么而言都不是 |
[32:42] | You went into my mind. | 你进入了我的思想 |
[32:45] | And took the only thing I needed from you, | 而且拿到了我唯一需要的东西 |
[32:48] | so… | 所以… |
[32:51] | What’s to stop me from killing you now? | 现在我还有什么理由不杀你呢 |
[32:54] | I said, get back. | 我让你退后 |
[33:00] | But I love you, | 但我爱你 |
[33:03] | and I know that you love me. | 我知道你也爱我 |
[33:05] | Get of me. | 离我远点 |
[33:44] | This stake was imbued with dark magic. | 这个木桩充满了黑魔法 |
[33:46] | It’s strong enough to take down even you. | 它很强大 甚至连你也敌不过 |
[33:49] | So apparently, the Strix have no shortage of weapons. | 所以显然 斯特里克斯不缺武器 |
[33:52] | Well, at least they don’t have Marcel. | 至少马塞尔和他们不是一头的 |
[33:54] | I’m not so sure about that. | 这我不能确定 |
[33:55] | Look. I know he attacked you, | 我知道他袭击了你 |
[33:58] | but he could’ve used that thing on you, | 但他本可以用这武器杀了你 |
[34:00] | and he didn’t, | 他没有 |
[34:03] | and, for what it’s worth, he did save me. | 而且 不管怎么说 他还救了我 |
[34:07] | And healed me. | 也治愈了我 |
[34:09] | A few minutes more, and I would have been dead. | 再等几分钟 我就死了 |
[34:13] | Do I need to remind you that because of your beloved hero, | 需要我提醒你们吗 你们亲爱的英雄 |
[34:15] | Tristan is free, Rebekah is lost. | 放跑了特里斯坦 丽贝卡也找不回来了 |
[34:23] | This prophecy threatens to devour us still. | 根据预言我们还是可能会全部毁灭 |
[34:33] | Klaus’ blood. | 克劳斯的血 |
[34:35] | I got it from him a while back, | 之前他给我的 |
[34:36] | only thing I know that’s guaranteed to heal a wolf bite. | 这是我知道的唯一能确保治愈狼人咬伤的办法 |
[34:46] | Aye, you’ve proven quite helpful, Marcel. | 马塞尔 你证明了自己很有用 |
[34:49] | You have my gratitude. | 谢谢你 |
[34:56] | We should go. There’s much to do. | 我们该走了 还有很多事要做 |
[35:01] | Marcel, we’ll be in touch. | 马塞尔 再联系 |
[35:04] | Wait. So, what, that’s it? | 等等 这就完了吗 |
[35:06] | You were expecting something more? | 你还想要什么吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. You’re damn right. | 对 当然了 |
[35:09] | Your deputy here came into my home, | 你的副手闯进我家 |
[35:12] | threatened me, gave me no choice but to declare war | 威胁我 让我被迫向世界上 |
[35:14] | on the most dangerous vampires in the world. | 最危险的吸血鬼们宣战 |
[35:17] | Now I’m a marked man. | 现在我成了众矢之的 |
[35:18] | You talk a lot about my loyalty to the Strix. | 你总谈我对斯特里克斯的忠诚 |
[35:21] | How about your loyalty to me? | 那你们对我的忠诚呢 |
[35:23] | We have every intention of making good on– | 我们真心希望能兑现… |
[35:24] | Don’t give me that. | 别跟我扯淡 |
[35:25] | Today was proof you need me on your side, | 今天的事证明了你需要我 |
[35:29] | but if this is how you treat your friends, | 但如果你就这样对待你的朋友 |
[35:32] | I might not be there. | 那我可能就不跟你一头了 |
[35:33] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[35:36] | Marcel, you’ve earned a place at our side | 马塞尔 既然你已经成为我们的一员 |
[35:39] | and everything that entails. | 那其他事也该告诉你 |
[35:41] | Come with us. | 跟我们来 |
[35:59] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | Yeah. I’m doing a lot better than the other guy. | 好 我比另一个人好多了 |
[36:04] | Well, then you’re damn lucky | 那你太幸运了 |
[36:06] | along with being damn foolish. | 但你也太蠢了 |
[36:08] | The Mikaelsons are a thousand years old. | 迈克尔森一家已经有一千岁了 |
[36:10] | You’re, what, 25 and with a baby? | 而你呢 二十五岁还带个孩子 |
[36:14] | The way you risk your life for those people, | 你这样为了他们拼命 |
[36:17] | it ain’t right. | 不值得 |
[36:18] | We all risk our lives, Mary. | 我们都在拼命存活 玛丽 |
[36:20] | That’s just the world that we live in. | 我们的生活的世界就是如此 |
[36:22] | Well, maybe, but you go out of your way to help them, | 或许吧 但你每次都舍弃自己去救他们 |
[36:24] | and every time you do, you’re tempting fate. | 每次你这样做都是在冒险 |
[36:26] | I fight to protect the people I care about, | 我是为了保护我关心的人而战斗 |
[36:31] | and if Jackson loves me, | 如果杰克逊爱我 |
[36:32] | then he would be here doing the same thing. | 那他就会在这和我一起战斗 |
[36:39] | He needs time. I get it. | 他需要时间 我理解 |
[36:42] | Just tell him that when he wants to talk, | 告诉他 他想谈的时候 |
[36:46] | he should come home. | 就回家谈 |
[36:58] | 马塞尔 想知道仙王座是什么吗 | |
[37:02] | 我得到了一些内部消息 | |
[37:06] | Strix have numerous corporate assets, | 斯特里克斯拥有很多公司 |
[37:09] | including private airlines. | 包括一些民营航空公司 |
[37:11] | One of them specializes in cargo jets. | 其中一家是专做喷气式货机的 |
[37:15] | Now, according to Marcel, | 据马塞尔所说 |
[37:18] | a vessel they favor the most | 他们最重视的货机 |
[37:19] | has the codename Cepheus. | 代号是仙王座 |
[37:24] | Records show this flight here | 记录显示我们妹妹被抓的那晚 |
[37:27] | left Marrakech to Miami | 这架飞机 |
[37:28] | the very night our sister was taken. | 从马拉喀什飞到了迈阿密 |
[37:30] | Now that we have the course, | 既然知道了飞行轨迹 |
[37:30] | all we need to do is match the path. | 我们只要找到匹配的点就行了 |
[37:33] | With the latitude I plucked from Aurora. | 用我从奥罗拉那里得到的维度 |
[37:36] | “X” marks the spot. | 找到交叉点 |
[37:37] | The very moment we have our sister once again, | 只要我们夺回我们的妹妹 |
[37:39] | Tristan and Aurora no longer have any leverage whatsoever, | 特里斯坦和奥罗拉就没有筹码了 |
[37:41] | and we are free to deal with them however we choose. | 我们可以随意处置他们 |
[37:45] | I recommend something delightfully gruesome. | 我建议来点毛骨悚然的有趣惩罚 |
[37:52] | Just make sure you leave Aurora to me. | 只要把奥罗拉留给我就行了 |
[38:16] | If you ask me, Niklaus is an utter fool, | 要我说 尼克劳斯太蠢了 |
[38:20] | always has been. | 一直如此 |
[38:45] | Can I get you anything? | 需要什么吗 |
[38:48] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[38:49] | I mean, my head is throbbing, | 我的头隐隐作痛 |
[38:51] | but, all things considered… | 但就总的来说… |
[38:56] | Well, for tonight, I’d like you to stay here, | 我希望你今晚住在这 |
[38:59] | where I can protect you. | 这样我能保护你 |
[39:04] | Camille, I want you to know, | 卡米尔 我想告诉你 |
[39:08] | what happened today… | 今天发生的事… |
[39:09] | Hey, forget about it. | 忘了它吧 |
[39:13] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[39:20] | I have to ask, | 我必须要问 |
[39:23] | right before you showed up, | 你出现之前 |
[39:25] | did you hear what Aurora and I were talking about? | 你听到奥罗拉和我在谈什么了吗 |
[39:33] | Your incident at the university, | 你在大学发生的事 |
[39:36] | the man you assaulted. | 你袭击了人 |
[39:40] | I’ve already compelled some people | 我已经催眠别人 |
[39:42] | to go and kill him. | 去杀他了 |
[39:45] | That’s a joke, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[39:47] | Doesn’t have to be. | 不一定非得是玩笑啊 |
[39:51] | Don’t kill anyone for me, please. | 别为了我杀人 拜托 |
[39:55] | Whatever you want. | 随你所愿 |
[40:09] | It’s been a lousy couple of days. | 这几天过得太糟糕了 |
[40:12] | Do you mind if I just close my eyes for a second? | 你介意我睡一会吗 |
[41:30] | Sister. | 姐姐 |
[41:31] | Finn, my brother, | 芬恩 我的弟弟 |
[41:35] | {\pos(298.844,138.297)}随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[41:35] | {\pos(305,208}http://app.zimuzu.tv | |
[41:36] | I believe it’s time we had a talk. | 我觉得我们该谈谈了 |