时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Originals”: | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:05] | you will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | I will find you. | 我都一定会找到你 |
[00:11] | You won’t. There are things lurking in the shadows, | 不 你找不到我 黑暗中暗藏可怖的生物 |
[00:14] | and in the face of these, | 在它们面前 |
[00:15] | you are nothing. | 你脆弱得不堪一击 |
[00:16] | The Serratura. My brother and Lucien want to use it | 诅咒之锁 我哥哥和卢西安想要用这法器 |
[00:19] | to lock you and your siblings away forever. | 把你们兄妹都关起来 |
[00:22] | Which is why they sent a legion of Strix to collect my sister. | 所以他们才派大批斯特里克斯成员带回我妹妹 |
[00:25] | I decided to put her someplace safe. | 我决定将她安置在安全之地 |
[00:27] | At the bottom of the ocean. | 她被放在海底最深处 |
[00:28] | Records show the very night our sister was taken. | 我们妹妹被抓的那晚有飞行记录 |
[00:30] | All we need to do is match the path. | 我们只要找到匹配的点就行了 |
[00:32] | With the latitude I plucked from Aurora. | 用我从奥罗拉那里得到的维度 |
[00:35] | You presume to know me? | 你以为你了解我吗 |
[00:36] | I will end you for what you did to Camille. | 我会杀了你 弥补你对卡米尔所作的一切 |
[00:39] | Tonight, I’d like you to stay here, | 我希望你今晚住在这 |
[00:40] | where I can protect you. | 这样我能保护你 |
[00:44] | Marcel once asked me what it feels like | 马塞尔曾经问过我 被匕首封印 |
[00:46] | being daggered. | 是什么感觉 |
[00:48] | I told him it’s like a deep, dreamless sleep, | 我告诉他就像进入了深度 无梦的睡眠 |
[00:52] | but this is no ordinary dagger. | 但这匕首却与众不同 |
[00:56] | This stake ensures I feel everything– | 这个木桩确保了我能感受到一切 |
[00:58] | The aching cold, | 刺骨的寒冷 |
[01:00] | the suffocating darkness, | 令人窒息的黑暗 |
[01:03] | the burn of my veins crying out for blood, | 我的身体急需血液的焦灼 |
[01:06] | and the long agony of waiting. | 以及漫长痛苦的等待 |
[01:10] | Right where he said it would be. | 就在他说的地方 |
[01:12] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[01:14] | This Mr. Elijah Smith | 这个以利亚・史密斯 |
[01:17] | paid big money to have this dredged out of the gulf. | 花了大价钱从海湾里捞出这东西 |
[01:20] | What’s ever in it, | 不管里面是什么 |
[01:22] | it’s got to be worth a fortune. | 肯定价值连城 |
[01:24] | I say we renegotiate. | 要我说 我们再提提价 |
[01:32] | I’m afraid that was my final offer. | 我恐怕那是我的最后报价了 |
[02:09] | Hello, sister. | 你好 妹妹 |
[02:11] | Tell me I didn’t miss Christmas. | 告诉我 我没错过圣诞节吧 |
[02:23] | Do they, like, pay you? | 他们 付你钱了吗 |
[02:25] | Handsomely and with a generous Christmas bonus. | 工资很高 还有一大笔圣诞奖金 |
[02:28] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[02:33] | So you just compel her to nod and agree with whatever you say? | 所以你控制她 不管你说什么都点头认同吗 |
[02:35] | I compel her to feed me | 我控制她给我血 |
[02:37] | and to hang the occasional Christmas ornament. | 还有挂点圣诞节装饰物 |
[02:39] | She can say whatever the hell she wants. | 她想说什么都可以 |
[02:42] | You seem better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[02:45] | Yeah. Thank you for letting me stay here | 对 谢谢你让我过去几天 |
[02:47] | for the past couple days | 呆在这 |
[02:49] | and giving me space to not talk. Heh. | 还给我空间 不多问 |
[02:55] | Why didn’t you go with Elijah to help Rebekah? | 你为什么不和以利亚一起去找丽贝卡 |
[02:58] | I hope it’s not to stay and baby-sit me. | 我希望不是因为要在家里照顾我 |
[03:01] | It’s not a good idea for he and I to spend | 让我和他呆在同一个封闭空间里 |
[03:03] | hours together in confined spaces, | 几个小时可不是什么好主意 |
[03:05] | given that the prophecy foretells | 毕竟预言说 |
[03:07] | one family member felling another. | 一个家族成员会把另一个杀掉 |
[03:10] | You don’t think he would hurt you? | 你不会认为他会伤害你吧 |
[03:13] | I don’t know what to think… | 我不知道该怎么想… |
[03:17] | And that damn fortune teller’s predictions continue | 而且尽管我们采取了各种措施 |
[03:20] | to unfold despite all our efforts. | 一切还是按预言般进展 |
[03:25] | 文森特 金尼有麻烦了 | |
[03:26] | It’s Vincent. I have to go. | 是文森特 我得走了 |
[03:31] | 圣詹姆斯 | |
[03:36] | Taking over my bar. | 接管我的酒吧了啊 |
[03:38] | You don’t really strike me as a jazz fan. | 没看出来你喜欢爵士啊 |
[03:40] | You’re a Strix now, Marcel. | 你是斯特里克斯的一员了 马塞尔 |
[03:41] | What’s yours is our and vice versa. | 你的就是我们的 反之亦然 |
[03:44] | You should be grateful. | 你该感激我才是 |
[03:45] | You need my help, | 你需要我的帮助 |
[03:46] | as I imagine the Mikaelsons still want your head. | 因为我想迈克尔森家族还想要你的小命吧 |
[03:50] | This venue is brilliant. | 这个地方太棒了 |
[03:53] | A neutral space where magic is useless. | 一个魔法不起作用的中立空间 |
[03:57] | It should do nicely, at least until I install | 至少在我安排好适合的摄政者 |
[04:00] | a suitable regent to shepherd the local witches. | 带领本地的女巫之前 这应该很方便 |
[04:02] | Well, that might take a while. | 那可得费点时间 |
[04:04] | See, the last regent was shunned | 因为上一任摄政者被罢黜了 |
[04:06] | and the one before that murdered. | 再之前的一个被杀了 |
[04:07] | No one’s really eager to step up. | 没人真的想站出来了 |
[04:10] | As a member of this organization, | 作为这个组织的一员 |
[04:12] | you should know that we do not wait for men to step up. | 你应该知道我们不会等别人站出来 |
[04:17] | We step them up. | 我们让他们站出来 |
[04:19] | Ok. So we install an ally as regent. | 好 我们安排一个同盟做摄政者 |
[04:23] | Good plan if you can find a witch willing to do your bidding. | 要是你能让女巫听你号令的话倒是个好计划 |
[04:26] | In fact, I have a candidate– | 事实上 我已经有个候选人了 |
[04:28] | Young, malleable. | 年轻 有可塑性 |
[04:29] | His name is Van Nguyen. | 他的名字叫凡阮 |
[04:31] | It seems someone killed his mother. | 似乎有人杀了他母亲 |
[04:33] | As it is Christmas and I am, despite reputation, | 既然圣诞节 尽管名声不好 但我是 |
[04:37] | a charitable man, I made an offer. | 乐善好施的人 我 |
[04:40] | He’ll use his powers to do as I ask. | 他会利用他的法力为我做事 |
[04:52] | You’re jumpy. | 你太容易受惊了吧 |
[04:54] | Maybe that’s from being jumped so many times. | 或许是因为被偷袭太多次了 |
[04:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:57] | I haven’t been out since everything. | 发生那些事之后我都没出来过 |
[04:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[05:00] | I need fed you to make a house call. | 我需要你去出个诊 |
[05:01] | Kinney got fired last week. | 金尼上周被开除了 |
[05:03] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -对 |
[05:04] | No, but he–he’s a good cop. | 不 但他是个好警察 |
[05:06] | Yeah, he was a good cop | 对 他曾是个好警察 |
[05:08] | until he started having blackouts, | 直到他开始丧失记忆 |
[05:09] | going MIA when he’s supposed to be on duty. | 在该执勤的时候不见了 |
[05:11] | I mean, there are gaping holes in his reports, | 他的报告里有很多漏洞 |
[05:13] | arrests he can’t explain, | 他交代不清逮捕情况 |
[05:15] | missing evidence he can’t explain, | 证据丢失他也不知原因 |
[05:17] | and now he’s isolating, he’s not coming out of the house, | 现在他完全孤立了 他不出家门 |
[05:19] | he’s not taking my phone calls. | 也不接我电话 |
[05:21] | I’ll go see him. There has to be something I can say. | 我去看看他 我肯定能说点有用的 |
[05:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | I know you needed space, Jack, | 我知道你需要空间 杰克 |
[05:39] | but I kind of eventually thought you would come home. | 但我感觉你最终还是会回家的 |
[05:42] | Right. To the apartment Elijah compelled somebody to rent us | 去住以利亚催眠别人租给我们的房吗 |
[05:45] | and the bedroom that looks in on his library. | 卧室看起来跟他的书房似的 |
[05:48] | – Do you love him? – Jack. | -你爱他吗 -杰克 |
[05:50] | Just tell me the truth for once. | 就跟我说一次实话吧 |
[05:52] | You knew–you knew when you married me. | 你和我结婚的时候就知道啊 |
[05:56] | It’s been a year. | 已经一年了 |
[05:57] | I have stood by you, I have fought for you, | 我一直站在你这边 为你战斗 |
[05:59] | I have loved you and you daughter, | 我一直爱你和你的女儿 |
[06:02] | And do you know what the worst part is? | 而你知道最糟糕的是什么吗 |
[06:05] | Coming out of those woods just now, | 刚才我走出树林的时候 |
[06:06] | seeing you sitting there, | 看到你坐在那 |
[06:09] | I’ll be damned if it wasn’t the best thing I had ever seen. | 那一刻要不是我最开心的时候我就去死 |
[06:13] | Even when I’m pissed as hell, | 尽管我非常生气 |
[06:14] | I would rather be near you than anywhere else. | 我还是想要待在你身边 |
[06:16] | Now what kind of fool does that make me? | 我是有多蠢啊 |
[06:18] | My feelings for Elijah are complicated… | 我对以利亚的感情很复杂 |
[06:24] | But that doesn’t mean that I love you any less, Jack. | 但不代表我对你的爱少啊 杰克 |
[06:29] | I chose you, | 我选择了你 |
[06:31] | and I choose you again every single day. | 每天我都选择你 |
[06:33] | Can’t that be enough? | 难道这还不够吗 |
[06:37] | It’s our first Christmas together. | 这是我们第一次一起过圣诞 |
[06:41] | I’ve never had a happy one. | 我从没开心得过过圣诞节 |
[06:45] | I just want a quiet night with you and Hope, | 我只希望能和你还有霍普安静过一晚 |
[06:48] | our family, | 和我们的家庭 |
[06:50] | and I don’t care if their house is on fire. | 哪怕他们房子着火了我也不在乎 |
[06:53] | For one night, I will let it burn. | 就这晚 随他们去 |
[06:55] | Just please, please come home. | 拜托 请回家吧 |
[07:02] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:06] | I’ll meet you there. | 我们家里见 |
[07:08] | Ok. | 好 |
[07:10] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[07:30] | How many days has it been? | 多少天了 |
[07:32] | Please go relax. | 拜托你去休息一下 |
[07:34] | I’ll be up shortly with your next dose. | 我很快就带下一剂去找你 |
[07:36] | – No, no. – Let’s try to avoid another episode. | -不 不 -我们尽量别再搞出什么事了 |
[07:39] | No, no. I will not relax until Niklaus is buried alive. | 不 除非尼克劳斯被活埋 不然我不休息 |
[07:42] | We need to get back the Serratura | 我们得拿回诅咒之锁 |
[07:44] | and lock them all away in a pit of fire. | 确保他们都火坑里烧掉 |
[07:47] | It’s being taken care of, darling. | 我已经在办这事了 亲爱的 |
[07:49] | Here. The sister has heen researching | 看 迈克尔森家族拿到奖章之后 |
[07:52] | the medallion since it’s been in the Mikaelsons’ possession. | 他们的姐姐就在研究它 |
[07:55] | By end of day, we’ll have what is ours, | 今天结束前 我们就能拿回属于我们的东西 |
[07:58] | and we’ll have taken care of the only witch | 而且我们还会除掉唯一愿意 |
[08:00] | willing to protect them. | 保护他们的女巫 |
[08:11] | I think I prefer the bottom the murky sea to that restroom. | 我宁愿回到黑暗的海底也不想再进这个厕所 |
[08:15] | Still hungry, are we? | 还没饱 是吧 |
[08:18] | I’m not hungry, I’m angry– | 我不饿 我是生气 |
[08:20] | Staked your ex, drowned by Nik’s. | 被你前任插木桩 被尼克前任沉到海里 |
[08:22] | You two need a lesson in women. | 你们俩真该上上课学学女人了 |
[08:24] | Could the lesson not be yours to learn, Rebekah? | 该上课的是你吧 丽贝卡 |
[08:26] | Didn’t you damn one of them to eternity, | 你难道不是永生的女人吗 |
[08:27] | viciously antagonize the other? | 永远要敌视其他人吗 |
[08:29] | Those lunatics actually believe the prophecy. | 那些真的相信预言的蠢货 |
[08:33] | You don’t, do you? | 你不是吧 |
[08:34] | You’d be foolish to ignore the manifestation of these omens. | 你要是忽略那些征兆就太傻了 |
[08:37] | We can’t be killed, Elijah. | 我们是杀不死的 以利亚 |
[08:38] | This prophecy does state one of us will fall by family. | 预言确实说了我们中的一个会被家人击倒 |
[08:41] | Well, I would never harm you, | 我永远不会伤害你 |
[08:42] | you killed half the navy rescuing me, | 你为了救我杀了大半海军 |
[08:44] | Freya hates traitors. | 弗雷娅恨背叛者 |
[08:45] | Yes. Freya. Let’s not forget her allegiance to Finn. | 是 弗雷娅 别忘了她对芬恩的”忠诚” |
[08:48] | I do want to trust her, but… | 我真希望能信任她 但… |
[08:50] | So that leaves Nik. | 这样就只剩下尼克了 |
[08:53] | Do you think he’s learned his lesson | 你觉得他吸取教训了吗 |
[08:54] | about backstabbing his family? | 还会暗算自己的家族吗 |
[08:56] | Oh, I think he learns that lesson all the time. | 我认为他总是虚心接受 |
[08:59] | He’s just a terrible student. | 但屡教不改 |
[09:04] | Do you ever want to just rip out his heart | 你有没有想过从他胸膛里扯出他的心脏 |
[09:06] | and see how long it takes to grow back? | 看看它长回去需要多久 |
[09:15] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[09:17] | Marvelous. | “好”极了 |
[09:18] | What do you get the girl who has everything this Christmas? | 今年圣诞送一个什么都不缺的姑娘什么礼物好 |
[09:21] | A cure to a magical mark growing on her bloody arm. | 想办法治愈她手上的神奇印记就不错 |
[10:00] | I’ll warn you– I’m armed. | 我警告你 我有武器 |
[11:05] | Will, you in there? It’s Cami. | 威尔 你在吗 我是卡米 |
[11:08] | I assume you called first. | 我想你来之前有打过电话吧 |
[11:11] | I’ve been told turning up at someone’s home uninvited | 有人告诉过我说不请自来 |
[11:13] | could be considered rude. | 是一件很失礼的事 |
[11:14] | Are you seriously following me? | 你是真的要跟紧我 |
[11:16] | Klaus, I don’t need a bodyguard | 克劳斯 我不需要保镖 |
[11:18] | or some white knight trying to protect me. | 或是想保护我的英勇骑士 |
[11:21] | I’m here as your friend. | 我是以一个朋友的身份保护你 |
[11:30] | Vincent said he’d be home. | 文森特说他会在家的 |
[11:41] | – Oh, my god! Will! No! – Camille! | -天啊 威尔 不要 -卡米尔 |
[11:44] | You shouldn’t have come here! | 你不该来这里 |
[11:45] | Will, it’s gonna be ok. | 威尔 一切都会好的 |
[11:47] | Just drop the gun. | 放下枪 |
[11:48] | Insert empathetic psychobabble here. | 你这只是在安慰我罢了 |
[11:50] | – It’s not ok! – Put the gun down! | -我很不好 -放下枪 |
[11:52] | Or what, you’ll save me the bullet? | 不然怎样 你要替我省子弹杀了我吗 |
[11:55] | I am the definition of worthless! | 我就是一文不值的典范 |
[11:57] | I try and try to make a difference, | 我不断尝试 想要改变什么 |
[12:00] | but there are things lurking out there in the shadows, | 但有东西潜伏在阴影里 |
[12:04] | and–and in the face of them, I am nothing. | 而面对他们时 我什么也不是 |
[12:06] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[12:09] | It’s Lucien’s compulsion. | 是卢西安的精神控制 |
[12:11] | Is there anything you can do, Klaus? Please. | 克劳斯 你能不能做什么 求你了 |
[12:16] | Invite me in. | 请我进去 |
[12:22] | Hey! I got your text. What happened? | 我收到你的短信了 发生了什么 |
[12:25] | She got jumped. | 她被一群人偷袭了 |
[12:26] | 3 vampires all dressed like yuppies. | 三只吸血鬼 打扮得像有为青年 |
[12:28] | The Strix. | 是斯特里克斯 |
[12:29] | Yeah. She needs your blood. | 没错 她需要你的血 |
[12:34] | You ok? | 没事吧 |
[12:36] | Kind of hard to ignore it when someone needs your help, huh? | 有人需要你帮忙的时候 很难独善其身吧 |
[12:42] | They took it. | 他们抢走了 |
[12:43] | The serratura. | 诅咒之锁 |
[12:45] | I was meeting with a witch | 我之前与一个制造了这个锁的 |
[12:47] | from the bloodline who built the lock. | 与我血脉相通的巫师 |
[12:48] | I was hoping she could help me destroy it, | 我希望她能帮我摧毁它 |
[12:50] | but it’s not possible. | 但这行不通 |
[12:52] | She said the only way to get rid of it | 她说能摆脱它的唯一方法 |
[12:54] | is to use it. | 就是使用它 |
[12:56] | We have to get it back and lock something else away, | 我们必须把它抢回来 把别的东西关进去 |
[12:58] | anything but my family. | 只要不是我的家人 什么都行 |
[13:00] | Great. Why don’t we pay Tristan a visit | 很好 不如我们去拜访一下特里斯坦 |
[13:02] | and ask him really, really nicely? | 好好问问他 |
[13:07] | I’m afraid we have a far more urgent problem. | 恐怕有更重要的问题亟待解决 |
[13:10] | Well, to be fair, I am the prettiest | 平心而论 我是到目前为止 |
[13:13] | urgent problem you have ever seen. | 所有紧急情况里最漂亮的那个 |
[13:18] | I opened this gym for warriors. | 我开体育馆 是为迎接战士 |
[13:22] | You’re not welcome anymore. | 这里不再欢迎你 |
[13:24] | Excuse me. | 你说什么 |
[13:25] | Van Nguyen, the kid whose mom went after Davina– | 凡阮 他的妈妈追杀达维娜 |
[13:28] | family business got shut down. | 家族生意被迫关门大吉 |
[13:29] | He can’t put food on the table for his sisters. | 他家里都揭不开锅了 |
[13:32] | Life’s a bitch in the ninth. What else is new? | 生活就是如此糟糕 这有什么新鲜的 |
[13:35] | Today, Tristan transfered 50 Gs into Van’s account. | 今天 特里斯坦往凡的账户里打了5万美元 |
[13:38] | Tonight, Van will ascend to the regency. | 而今晚 凡会掌权 |
[13:41] | The leader of the witches will be some kid | 巫师的首领会是一个 |
[13:44] | with a debt to the Strix. | 欠斯特里克斯钱的小屁孩 |
[13:47] | Meanwhile, you’re here, | 然而 你却在这里 |
[13:49] | fighting shadows. | 与看不见的敌人过招 |
[13:50] | Marcel, you got no idea what I fight. | 马塞尔 你不明白我是在和什么作战 |
[14:00] | Whatever it is, it’s gonna be a lot worse | 无论是和什么 当你手上沾了同胞的血 |
[14:02] | when you have the blood of your people on your hands, | 情况都会急转直下 |
[14:04] | all because you sat back and let it happen. | 而这一切都因为你袖手旁观 听之任之 |
[14:06] | Since when have you given a damn about my people? | 什么时候你关心起我的人了 |
[14:08] | I’m New Orleans born and bred. | 我是土生土长的新奥尔良人 |
[14:10] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[14:12] | Yeah, witches and vampires have been fighting for power | 没错 巫师和吸血鬼在城市还是一片沼泽时 |
[14:14] | since this city was a swamp, | 就开始彼此争斗 争权夺利 |
[14:15] | but we are all New Orleans, | 但我们都是新奥尔良人 |
[14:17] | and now you’re gonna hand over 9 powerful covens | 而你现在要把九个强大的巫师团 |
[14:20] | to some outsider! | 拱手让给外人 |
[14:22] | Witch business ain’t your business. | 巫师的事你管不着 |
[14:24] | I think you should back off. | 你别多管闲事 |
[14:25] | Or what? You gonna get another little teenage girl | 不然如何 你要让另一个青年姑娘 |
[14:28] | to do your dirty work? | 做你那些肮脏的事吗 |
[14:42] | I have been holding back my power for a long time. | 很长一段时间以来 我一直在收敛我的力量 |
[14:46] | Today that stops. | 这也到此为止了 |
[14:48] | See, I came here for a little bit of clarity, | 我来这里 是为了让脑子更清楚些 |
[14:50] | and I think I just got that. | 我想我刚才想明白了 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna take back the regency, Marcel, | 我要夺回统治权 马塞尔 |
[14:54] | but you ain’t gonna like what I’m gonna do with it. | 但你不会喜欢我要拿这权利做的事的 |
[15:09] | While I cannot take away the feelings of worthlessness | 尽管我无法夺走这种困扰着你的 |
[15:12] | that haunt you now, | 卑劣感 |
[15:12] | I can tell you you will learn to live with them. | 但我能告诉你 你能学会忍受这种感觉 |
[15:16] | I certainly have. | 我就学会了 |
[15:18] | I have also come to find | 我同时也发现了 |
[15:20] | that the very thing you believe is worth the least | 你所相信的一文不值的东西 |
[15:24] | matters most of all. | 事实上却重逾一切 |
[15:26] | There is beauty in the courage of the fragile fighter, | 那些脆弱的战士的勇气里有一种美 |
[15:32] | those who persevere despite all they’ve been through, | 他们无论遭受怎样折磨都不屈不挠 |
[15:37] | those who still believe there is good in the world. | 他们仍然相信这世上有真善美 |
[15:46] | Us dark things often find we need that light the most. | 我们这些阴暗的家伙通常是最需要光明的人 |
[15:53] | What you do not see in yourself | 你眼里看不到的自己的好 |
[15:55] | others see in you. | 有别人能看到 |
[15:57] | You do matter. | 你很重要 |
[16:09] | Have you a family? | 你有家人吗 |
[16:12] | Yeah, a sister. Baton rouge. | 有个妹妹 住在巴顿鲁日 |
[16:15] | Go to her. Enjoy christmas. | 去找她吧 享受圣诞 |
[16:18] | In the new year, you will return to your captain, | 新的一年 你会回到你领导身边 |
[16:21] | and he will welcome you with open arms, | 他会张开双臂欢迎你 |
[16:24] | and, detective, | 还有 警探 |
[16:27] | you will remember today as your darkest day. | 你就把今天当做是你人生中最黑暗的一天 |
[16:32] | Tomorrow will be better, | 明天会比今天好 |
[16:37] | the day after better still. | 后天会比明天好 |
[16:41] | You will go on. | 你会没事的 |
[16:51] | Give me the bad news, doc. | 直说有多严重吧 医生 |
[16:53] | Aya’s stake was cursed. | 阿亚的木桩被诅咒了 |
[16:55] | It infected you. | 它感染了你 |
[16:57] | As this mark grows, you will go mad. | 随着这个记号越长越大 你会疯掉 |
[17:00] | Left unchecked, you will become | 放任不管的话 你会变成 |
[17:02] | a relentless, unstoppable ripper. | 无可救药的残忍撕裂者 |
[17:06] | Aya always was thorough. | 阿亚总是想得很周全 |
[17:07] | Strix always employ a safeguard. | 斯特里克斯总会做好保险措施 |
[17:09] | In the event that we were successful at retrieving your body, | 即使我们成功救回了你 |
[17:11] | you were cursed. | 你也已经被诅咒了 |
[17:12] | You see, if one is on a rampage, | 如果有人发疯的话 |
[17:15] | one is not difficult to hunt. Can you fix this? | 要狩猎他也就没那么难了 你能治好吗 |
[17:19] | The spell is carved here. | 咒语被刻在了这里 |
[17:21] | I can–I can reverse it. | 我可以使它失效 |
[17:23] | I just…need some time | 但我需要时间 |
[17:26] | and a hell of a lot of magic. | 还有很多魔法 |
[17:37] | She was fine. Hayley healed her. | 她之前没事了 海莉治好了她 |
[17:42] | This scratch is not healed. | 这个擦伤没有愈合 |
[17:44] | This is poison. | 她中毒了 |
[17:47] | This is an assassination attempt. | 有人想暗杀她 |
[17:57] | She’s waking up. | 她醒过来了 |
[18:02] | You ok? | 你还好吗 |
[18:03] | I feel weak. | 我很虚弱 |
[18:05] | Those vampires must have stabbed her with something. | 那些吸血鬼肯定用什么刺伤了她 |
[18:10] | So the Strix are fond of this slow-acting poison. | 斯特里克斯喜欢缓缓发作的慢性毒药 |
[18:12] | There is an antidote. | 肯定有解药 |
[18:14] | If I can get my hands on it. | 只要我能拿到的它 |
[18:18] | For this, I’ll need a pure silver knife, | 要治好这个 我要一把纯银的刀 |
[18:21] | some white muskroot. | 一些白五福花阿魏根 |
[18:23] | I’ll get the knife. | 我去拿刀 |
[18:24] | I’ll track down the root. | 我去搜集植物根须 |
[18:26] | Freya, you can barely float a feather right now, | 弗雷娅 你现在自己都自身难保 |
[18:28] | Let alone save the world. | 更别提拯救世界了 |
[18:30] | I’ll channel Finn. | 我要借芬恩的力量 |
[18:31] | Oh, lovely. | 真是太”好”了 |
[18:33] | My fate rests in the hands of our black sheep of a brother | 我的命运掌握在那个被困在项链里的 |
[18:36] | that we have trapped in a necklace. | 害群之马哥哥手里 |
[18:37] | I’m sure he’s just leaping to help. | 我相信他一定”愿意”帮忙 |
[18:39] | Well, he’s the only other powerful witch here, | 除了我 他是唯一一个强大的巫师了 |
[18:42] | and you and I are out of options, sister. | 而妹妹 我们别无选择 |
[18:54] | He’s packing. | 他在收拾东西了 |
[18:56] | Klaus… | 克劳斯… |
[18:57] | – What you did– – Was nothing. | -你所做的 -没什么 |
[19:01] | It was not nothing. | 并不是没什么 |
[19:12] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[19:27] | The pain you endure for these monsters you call family. | 你为那些称之为家人的禽兽忍受的痛苦 |
[19:30] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[19:32] | It isn’t worth it, sister. | 这不值得 姐姐 |
[19:34] | It is. It has to be. | 值得 必须是 |
[19:39] | The ingredients are complicated. | 材料找齐了 |
[19:40] | I don’t need the recipe. | 我不需要配方 |
[19:41] | I know exactly where I can find the antidote. | 我知道哪里有解药 |
[19:43] | I’ll be quick. | 我会很快的 |
[19:46] | If the Strix have been using this poison for centuries, | 如果斯特里克斯使用了数世纪的毒药 |
[19:48] | then Lucien has a cure, I guarantee it. | 那卢西安一定有解药 我敢保证 |
[19:50] | Probably keeps it tucked away | 可能就藏在 |
[19:51] | next to his cure for werewolf bites. | 治愈狼人咬伤的解药旁边 |
[19:53] | I’m sure he won’t mind if we break in and borrow it. | 我确定他不会介意我们闯进去借用 |
[19:56] | You go. I’ll be fine. | 你走吧 我没事的 |
[19:59] | No. | 不 |
[20:01] | If I’m going to save my sisters, | 如果我要去救我姐姐 |
[20:02] | I can’t be worried about you. | 我就不能担心你 |
[20:05] | Right now, the safest place for you is with me. | 现在 对你来说最安全的地方就是在我身边 |
[20:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[20:17] | Don’t fret. I haven’t gone full hellion yet. | 别害怕 我还没完全变成坏人呢 |
[20:20] | No more than usual. | 非常正常 |
[20:22] | Well, that’s good. I wouldn’t want to have to | 那就好 这样我就不用在抱你前 |
[20:23] | kick your ass before I got to hug you. | 先揍你一顿了 |
[20:26] | You know, we need to talk about your sartorial choices. | 我们得聊聊你的服装选择 |
[20:29] | This is positively darling. | 这个也太可爱了 |
[20:31] | That is not mine. That is Cami’s. | 那不是我的 是卡米的 |
[20:34] | She has been staying here the past few nights. | 过去几晚她都待在这里 |
[20:35] | Actually, Jackson and I have our own place now, | 实际上 杰克逊和我有自己的地方了 |
[20:39] | although we still can’t manage to stay out of Mikaelson drama. | 尽管我们还是没法摆脱迈克尔森家族闹剧 |
[20:44] | You dou’t seem to mind the family drama | 当你需要我们付出时 |
[20:46] | when you need something from us, | 似乎就不介意家族闹剧了 |
[20:48] | like a decent dress or a babysitter. | 比如体面的裙子或是保姆 |
[20:51] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:52] | But when you’re looking for someone to blame | 但当你需要为自己的不开心 |
[20:54] | for your unhappiness, | 找人问责时 |
[20:55] | we seem to be the enemy. | 我们似乎就是敌人了 |
[20:58] | Rebekah, you’re wrong. | 丽贝卡 你错了 |
[21:01] | This–this isn’t you. | 这不是你 |
[21:03] | I am wrong. | 我是错了 |
[21:05] | I believed we were friends, | 我曾相信我们是朋友 |
[21:08] | nearly sisters, | 几乎都是姐妹了 |
[21:09] | but the last time we spoke, | 但上次我们说话时 |
[21:10] | you were planning on taking Hope away | 你却计划着要将霍普 |
[21:11] | from this family forever, | 从家人身边永远带走 |
[21:13] | so where do you stand, Hayley? | 所以你的立场到底怎样 海莉 |
[21:15] | Are you a friend, | 你是朋友吗 |
[21:18] | are you family, | 是家人吗 |
[21:21] | or perhaps… | 又或许 |
[21:25] | You’ve been a foe all along. | 你一直以来都是敌人 |
[21:35] | You are dying for her. | 你这是为她送命 |
[21:38] | Let Rebekah go. | 别管丽贝卡了 |
[21:39] | Let them all go. | 别管他们了 |
[21:41] | It will just be the two of us again. | 那样又会只有我们两人 |
[21:43] | I will save her. | 我会救她 |
[21:45] | If I am at all important to you, brother, help me. | 如果我对你来说很重要 那就帮我 |
[21:49] | Freya, stop, please! | 弗雷娅 停下 拜托 |
[21:52] | No! Don’t touch me! | 不 别碰我 |
[21:53] | Do not stop me. | 别阻止我 |
[21:55] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[21:57] | We must help Rebekah, | 我们必须帮助丽贝卡 |
[21:58] | but we must not lose you in the process. | 但我们不能在此期间失去你 |
[22:00] | Help me or get out! | 要么帮我 要么滚出去 |
[22:09] | This will strengthen you. | 这会让你变强 |
[22:11] | As will my power | 还有我的能量 |
[22:12] | just this once, sister, for you. | 仅此一次 姐姐 只为你 |
[22:21] | Be honest. You want Klaus dead, don’t you? | 说实话 你想让克劳斯死 是不是 |
[22:26] | Rebekah, I have been busting my ass, | 丽贝卡 我一直在努力 |
[22:28] | trying to fight this prophecy | 想要对抗预言 |
[22:29] | at the expense of my own family. | 以我自己的家庭为代价 |
[22:32] | You mean that fake husband | 你是说那个被你用来 |
[22:34] | you’ve been parading around in front of elijah? | 在以利亚面前炫耀的假丈夫吗 |
[22:37] | Do you know the agony it causes him? | 你知道这给他带来多少痛苦 |
[22:41] | Perhaps you like it, | 也许你喜欢 |
[22:43] | knowing you still have the power to break his heart. | 是因为知道自己还有能力伤他心 |
[22:52] | Good luck, sister. | 祝你好运 姐姐 |
[22:54] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[22:55] | I can’t focus. | 我没法集中注意力 |
[22:58] | She’s burning up. I guess a hospital’s out of the question. | 她好烫 我想医院是指望不上了吧 |
[23:01] | A hospital won’t help her. | 医院帮不了她 |
[23:03] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:04] | It kills me to hurt him. | 伤害他我痛苦得要死掉 |
[23:06] | Well, it hasn’t yet, luv, | 还没有呢 亲爱的 |
[23:08] | but it might today. | 但也许今天就会 |
[23:10] | You tore my brothers apart. | 你让我的哥哥们分裂 |
[23:12] | If they turn on each other, as the prophecy suggests, | 如果他们如预言所说的 反目成仇 |
[23:15] | it’s because of you! | 那都是因为你 |
[23:23] | Where’s Hayley? | 海莉在哪儿 |
[23:27] | You stay with her, please. | 请你陪着她 |
[23:40] | Listen to me. Listen to me! | 听我说 听我说 |
[23:42] | Rebekah, look at me! Rebekah! | 丽贝卡 看着我 丽贝卡 |
[23:47] | Control yourself. | 控制自己 |
[23:57] | Dear brother, I have control. | 亲爱的哥哥 我有控制力 |
[24:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:11] | Rebekah! | 丽贝卡 |
[24:15] | Not her. | 不能伤害她 |
[24:21] | Not her either! | 她也不行 |
[24:27] | Dear, sweet Cami. | 亲爱的宝贝卡米 |
[24:30] | You’re so afraid that you’ll ruin her, | 你太害怕你会毁了她 |
[24:33] | you keep her behind glass | 你就把她装在玻璃里 |
[24:34] | like some breakable object. | 好像易碎品似的 |
[24:36] | She’s not precious. | 她并不珍贵 |
[24:38] | Nik, every woman that you and Elijah | 尼克 你和以利亚带进我们生活里的 |
[24:40] | bring into our lives turns to poison. | 每个女人都变成了毒药 |
[24:44] | She’ll grow toxic, too. | 她也会成毒药 |
[24:50] | I’m ok. | 我没事 |
[24:52] | In her heart. | 打在她心上 |
[25:05] | Did you get the muskroot? | 你拿到了五福花吗 |
[25:13] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[25:30] | Hold her! | 按住她 |
[26:06] | Well, that was annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[26:20] | You ready to go? | 你准备好走了吗 |
[26:21] | Am I the world’s worst mother | 我是全世界最糟糕的母亲吧 |
[26:22] | for letting my teething toddler gnaw | 让我正在长牙的宝宝 |
[26:25] | on something that’s been around for a millennium? | 咬着存在了数千年的东西 |
[26:28] | Hope’s tough. I think she can take it. | 霍普很坚强 我觉得她能接受 |
[26:30] | Are you ok? | 你还好吗 |
[26:31] | Oh, you never get used to the feeling | 你永远体会不到 |
[26:33] | of a fist around your heart. | 心上来一拳的感觉 |
[26:36] | I’m really sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:38] | I know I promised that we’d spend the night alone. | 我知道我保证过我们会单独过一晚 |
[26:41] | I even had this really dumb plan | 我还准备了特别傻的计划 |
[26:43] | that we were gonna drink hot whiskeys | 我们要一起和热威士忌 |
[26:45] | and watch “It’s a wonderful life” together, | 然后一起看《生活多美好》 |
[26:47] | Yet here we are. | 然而我们却在这里 |
[26:49] | You don’t need to apologize. | 你不必道歉 |
[26:51] | Today, it was me | 今天是我 |
[26:54] | that saw their house on fire and decided | 看到他们家后院着火 决定 |
[26:55] | not to let it burn. | 不让那里烧起来 |
[26:58] | Why did you decide to help them | 经历一切之后 你为什么决定 |
[27:00] | after everything? | 要帮他们 |
[27:05] | Instinct. | 直觉 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. I felt like one of my pack | 我不知道 我觉得是我的族人 |
[27:09] | was in danger, and I acted. | 身处危险 所以我出手了 |
[27:11] | I mean, don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[27:12] | My in-laws really suck… | 我妻子的家人真是糟透了 |
[27:16] | But, hey, they fought like hell to protect each other today, | 但他们今天拼命为保护彼此而努力 |
[27:20] | and I respect that. | 我尊敬这一点 |
[27:24] | I was born to love you, Hayley, | 我生来就是要爱你的 海莉 |
[27:27] | and if that means I have to deal with the Mikaelsons, | 如果那意味着我不得不和迈克尔森打交道 |
[27:29] | then ok. | 那么好吧 |
[27:33] | I’m in. | 我同意 |
[27:41] | If we leave now, we could still catch | 如果我们现在离开 我们还能在她睡前 |
[27:42] | the end of “It’s a wonderful life” before her bedtime. | 赶上《生活多美好》的结局 |
[27:47] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[28:10] | Said you wanted a happy family Christmas. | 你说你想要一个快乐的家族圣诞节 |
[28:13] | Well, the family’s all here. | 家人都在这里 |
[28:17] | Merry Christmas, little one. | 圣诞快乐 小家伙 |
[28:21] | Thank you for helping Freya. | 谢谢你帮助弗雷娅 |
[28:26] | Unfortunately, we’re all out of mason jar moonshine. | 不幸的是 我们没有月光瓶了 |
[28:31] | Well, Nik, you are positively merry tonight. | 尼克 你今晚还真是欢乐 |
[28:34] | All that therapy must be paying off. | 治疗一定是有效果了 |
[28:37] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[28:39] | Yes, I know it’s not exactly a bonfire, | 是的 我知道那算不上篝火 |
[28:41] | but I improvised. | 但我临时准备了 |
[28:43] | Come on. It’s tradition. | 来吧 这是传统 |
[28:45] | Tradition? | 传统 |
[28:46] | We write our wishes and then burn them for luck. | 我们写下愿望 然后烧了乞求实现 |
[28:49] | Strangely, I don’t recall wishing for an influx of enemies, | 奇怪的是 我不记得许愿要有这么多敌人 |
[28:51] | and yet year after year– | 然而一年年 |
[28:53] | How odd. Forever on Santa’s naughty list. | 真奇怪 永远在圣诞老人淘气小孩名单上 |
[29:07] | One of us is still meant to fall by family. | 我们中有一人 始终得为家族倒下 |
[29:10] | Right now, what concerns me is our enemies. | 现在 我担心的是我们的敌人 |
[29:14] | They have the weapon they intend to use against us. | 他们有计划对付我们的武器 |
[29:18] | They cannot know that we found you, Rebekah. | 他们不能知道我们找到了你 丽贝卡 |
[29:22] | Our best advantage is if they believe you are lost at sea. | 如果他们认为你被困在海底对我们最有利 |
[29:28] | Then I can’t stay, can I? | 那我不能留下来 对吗 |
[29:45] | It’s ok. | 没关系 |
[29:47] | My wish already came true. | 我的愿望已经实现了 |
[29:49] | We have this moment. | 我们拥有此刻 |
[30:16] | Rather lonely place to spend a holiday. | 这个地方过节很是冷清 |
[30:18] | Have you no special love to spend it with? | 你没有陪特别亲近的人一起过节吗 |
[30:22] | Oh. Right. | 对了 |
[30:24] | Don’t tell me. | 不要告诉我 |
[30:25] | You planning on taking over the gym, too? | 你也想抢走这间健身房吧 |
[30:27] | Hardly. I can’t stand churches. | 不会 我受不了教堂 |
[30:29] | I need your expertise, Marcel. | 我需要你的专业知识 马塞尔 |
[30:32] | I’ve been informed that our chosen regent, | 我被告知我们选定的摄政王 |
[30:35] | the young Van Nguyen, | 年轻人凡阮 |
[30:36] | has been rejected by the ancestors. | 被祖先们拒绝了 |
[30:38] | Rejected, huh? Well, nola witches | 被拒绝了 好吧 高贵的女巫 |
[30:40] | aren’t easily manipulated, | 不容易操纵 |
[30:42] | especially the dead ones. | 特别是那些死去的女巫 |
[30:45] | And yet there’s a rather dramatic ceremony happening | 然而有一场十分盛大的仪式 |
[30:47] | in the cemetery right now. | 正在墓地中举行 |
[30:49] | Someone is ascending to the regency as we speak. | 在我们说话的同时有人已经晋升为摄政王 |
[30:53] | I assume you’ve had your ear to the ground. | 我想你肯定觉察到了这件事 |
[30:56] | Who is it? | 他是谁 |
[30:57] | Uh, his name’s Vincent Griffith. | 他名叫文森特・葛里菲兹 |
[30:59] | Ah. The witch who was once inhabited by Finn Mikaelson. | 一个曾被芬恩・迈克尔森寄身的巫师 |
[31:03] | Yeah, that’s him, and he isn’t gonna be so easily bought. | 没错 就是他 他很不容易被收买 |
[31:09] | You have a merry christmas now. | 祝你过一个快乐的圣诞节 |
[31:32] | Rebekah, so soon. | 丽贝卡 这么匆忙 |
[31:36] | Take care of our brothers, Freya. | 照顾好我们的哥哥们 弗雷娅 |
[31:39] | God knows they need it. | 都知道他们需要你的照顾 |
[31:46] | Bye, baby. | 再见 小心肝 |
[31:53] | I’m so sorry about what I said, Hayley. | 我为我说过的话道歉 海莉 |
[31:55] | It’s fine. | 没事儿 |
[31:59] | You know, when I left last, | 你知道 上一次我离开的时候 |
[32:01] | I thought for sure you’d hate Klaus forever. | 我想你会永远恨克劳斯 |
[32:06] | Oh, I will, but even when you hate him… | 没错 我会 但即使在恨他的时候 |
[32:16] | You’re always leaving. | 你总是要离开 |
[32:18] | And I always come back. | 但我总是会回来 |
[32:28] | Run far and fast, stay on the move, | 要跑得远跑得快 不要停留 |
[32:32] | and should you happen to meet some handsome fool, | 你就会碰巧遇见一个帅气的傻瓜 |
[32:36] | know your weaknesses. | 深知你的缺点 |
[32:39] | Well, perhaps it’s time our roles reversed. | 好吧 或许是该我们互换角色的时候了 |
[32:43] | I’ll run away from love | 我将逃避爱情 |
[32:45] | if you run toward it. | 而你奔向它 |
[33:09] | 100 years ago, I snuck into | 一百年前 我偷偷溜进了 |
[33:11] | a Christmas ball here. | 在这里举行的一场圣诞舞会 |
[33:15] | I wanted so much to be a part of it, | 我很想成为其中的一员 |
[33:18] | but I thought I was forever fated to be an outsider, | 但我知道我注定永远只能是旁观者 |
[33:23] | always looking in. | 不停地往里面窥探 |
[33:25] | I know this hasn’t been your most elegant family Christmas, | 我知道这并不是你最华丽的家庭圣诞聚会 |
[33:28] | but, well, | 但是 |
[33:31] | it’s already been the best one I’ve ever had. | 这是我度过最好的一次圣诞聚会 |
[33:35] | I suppose some things are worth the wait. | 我想有些事情值得等待 |
[33:49] | You look– | 你看上去 |
[33:49] | Don’t say tired. | 不要说是疲惫 |
[33:52] | You’ve lived long enough to know you should never tell | 你活了这么久应该知道不能对一位女士讲 |
[33:55] | a woman she looks tired. | 她看上去很疲惫 |
[33:56] | I was going to say contemplative. | 我想要说你在沉思 |
[34:03] | A penny for your thoughts. | 告诉我你在想什么 |
[34:08] | I was thinking about you | 我在想你 |
[34:11] | and what Rebekah said. | 还有丽贝卡说的话 |
[34:14] | Is she right? Do you see me | 她说对了吗 你是不是把我当成 |
[34:16] | as this fragile thing that needs to be kept behind glass | 一个脆弱的生灵需要被装进玻璃瓶里 |
[34:20] | to protect me from Aurora– | 保护我不受奥罗拉的伤害 |
[34:22] | Don’t. Please. | 请不要说了 |
[34:25] | When I think of all the ways she could have hurt you– | 我一想到她可能伤害你的所有方法 |
[34:27] | She didn’t. | 她没有伤害我 |
[34:28] | Klaus, she didn’t… | 克劳斯 她没有 |
[34:33] | Because of you. | 因为有你 |
[34:36] | I’ve lost count of the amount of times | 我已经记不清 |
[34:38] | you’ve been there for me | 你为我挺身而出的次数 |
[34:40] | and everyone you care about, | 还有为你所关心的所有人 |
[34:44] | but today, you saved someone | 但今天 你挽救了一个 |
[34:45] | Who doesn’t mean a thing to you. | 与你毫不相关的人 |
[34:47] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:51] | Because you wished it. | 因为你希望我这样做 |
[34:54] | Because what’s important to you | 因为对你重要的东西 |
[34:55] | is important to me. | 都对我重要 |
[34:57] | What makes you happy makes me want to keep you so. | 让你快乐的东西都使我想让你一直快乐 |
[35:01] | What scares you I want to tear apart. | 让你害怕恐惧的东西 我都想将它们摧毁 |
[35:07] | I do not wish to watch you from behind glass, Camille. | 我不希望从玻璃后面注视你 卡米尔 |
[35:16] | What do you wish? | 你希望什么 |
[35:57] | No. No, no! Finn! | 不 不 不 芬恩 |
[36:02] | All right. Y’all wanted me. You got me. | 好吧 你们都想找我 被你找到了 |
[36:04] | You got me, and I ain’t in the mood | 你找到我了 我没有心情 |
[36:06] | for pomp and circumstance. | 和你装腔作势 |
[36:08] | Our city is collapsing, | 我们的城市日益崩溃 |
[36:10] | And I’m gonna need all the guidance I can get. | 我将需要我能得到的所有指引 |
[36:17] | Congratulations, Mr. Griffith. | 恭喜您 葛里菲兹先生 |
[36:20] | The regent witch of New Orleans– | 新奥尔良的摄政巫师 |
[36:24] | How grand. | 真壮观 |
[36:25] | Let me guess– | 我猜 |
[36:28] | Lord Tristan De Martel. | 阁下是特里斯坦・德・马特尔勋爵 |
[36:31] | You know, I’ve always despised churches, | 对你讲 我一直很鄙视教堂 |
[36:34] | but cemeteries I love. | 但我喜欢墓地 |
[36:36] | Churches celebrate fairy tales, | 教堂颂扬神话故事 |
[36:40] | guardian angels, patron saints, | 守护天使 还有守护神 |
[36:43] | but cemeteries hold concrete proof | 但墓地却清清楚楚地昭示 |
[36:45] | that not one of those things can save you from the inevitable. | 没有任何一个神能够拯救你逃脱必然的结局 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:52] | So your strix vampires, they’ve been watching me, | 你手下的斯特里克斯吸血鬼 一直监视我 |
[36:55] | tailing me, listening to me, | 跟踪我 偷听我 |
[36:57] | so they know I’m not an easy target, | 所以他们很清楚我不是容易被你左右的人 |
[37:00] | and I’m sick and tired of good people | 并且我厌倦了目睹善良的人成为 |
[37:02] | falling victim to the trash | 由始祖吸血鬼带进城里的那些废物 |
[37:03] | that the originals bring to town. | 手中的受害者 |
[37:07] | Now normal people can’t enforce justice on vampires, | 普通人不能对吸血鬼实施制裁 |
[37:09] | but I will. | 但是我会 |
[37:11] | I can, and I will, | 我能 而且我会 |
[37:13] | So… | 所以 |
[37:15] | You guys keep watching me, | 你们暗中监视我 |
[37:18] | but know for sure | 但清楚地记住 |
[37:21] | I’m watching you, too. | 我也在监视你 |
[37:24] | That’s very brave. | 真勇敢 |
[37:26] | A vigilante witch that fears no vampire? | 一个不惧怕吸血鬼的维持治安的巫师 |
[37:30] | Or so it seems, | 或许只是表面是 |
[37:32] | But I know someone you do fear. | 但是我知道能让你畏惧的人 |
[37:38] | So if you don’t do as I ask, | 所以如果你不按照我吩咐的做 |
[37:41] | I’m certain Finn Mikaelson will. | 我确信芬恩・迈克尔森会 |
[37:59] | I got your message. | 我收到你信息了 |
[38:10] | I was halfway to the airport | 我在去机场的半路上 |
[38:11] | When I suddenly got the urge to | 突然我就一冲动 |
[38:12] | rip out my taxi driver’s jugular. | 扯开了出租车司机的咽喉 |
[38:16] | I only just resisted. | 我只是能勉强控制 |
[38:23] | No. | 不 |
[38:26] | I’m afraid so. | 我担心情况不妙 |
[38:30] | Freya can try something else. | 弗雷娅可以尝试其他的办法 |
[38:31] | What if we’ve run out of time? | 如果我们时间不够怎么办 |
[38:34] | I already went after Hayley. | 我已经袭击过海莉 |
[38:36] | Who’s next– Freya herself, Hope? | 下一个会是谁 弗雷娅 霍普吗 |
[38:42] | And even if she can– | 即使她能 |
[38:43] | You don’t want to run. | 你不想逃了 |
[38:45] | You know I always hated it. | 你知道我一直很讨厌亡命天涯 |
[38:49] | Hide my body. | 藏好我的身体 |
[38:54] | Don’t tell a soul, | 不要对别人说 |
[38:56] | especially not Niklaus. | 特别是尼克劳斯 |
[38:59] | Let him be happy just for once. | 就让他这一次能够感受快乐 |
[39:01] | This is our burden to bear, yours and mine. | 这是你我需要承担的烦恼 |
[39:12] | And when the year that the prophecy foretold is over, | 等到预言预示的那一年过去 |
[39:14] | have Freya work out a cure, wake me up, | 让弗雷娅找到解药 唤醒我 |
[39:16] | and throw me a hell of a party. | 然后再为我举办一场聚会 |
[39:18] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[39:21] | Maybe the only way to stop | 也许唯一能够阻止 |
[39:23] | this stupid prophecy is to embrace it, control it. | 这个糟糕预言的办法就是接受它 控制它 |
[39:27] | If we can control it, then maybe we can change it. | 如果我们能控制预言 我们也许能够改变它 |
[39:28] | When I am buried, the family part of the prophecy | 我被埋藏后 预言关于家人的部分 |
[39:31] | will be over. | 就会结束 |
[39:32] | You will be over to trust them again– | 你就能够重新信任他们 |
[39:33] | Freya, Hayley, Niklaus. | 弗雷娅 海莉 尼克劳斯 |
[39:36] | You can stop anyone, friend or foe, that comes at you, | 你能够阻止攻击的任何人 无论是朋友还是敌人 |
[39:39] | So do it, Elijah! | 动手吧 以利亚 |
[39:41] | No. | 不 |
[39:42] | – Do it! – Shh, shh, shh. | -动手 -不 不 不 |
[39:45] | Elijah, do it! | 以利亚 动手 |
[40:45] | Beautiful. | 真动听 |
[40:47] | You should play more. | 你应该多弹 |
[40:50] | Oh, I never stop playing. | 我从未停止弹奏 |
[40:54] | I compose whole sonatas in my head, brother. | 我在头脑里编写这整首奏鸣曲 哥哥 |
[40:57] | You had a good day then, my love? | 你今天过得好吧 亲爱的妹妹 |
[40:59] | Mmm. Yes. | 过得好 |
[41:01] | A beautiful day. | 美好的一天 |
[41:09] | And here’s to an even better tomorrow. | 明天会过得更好 |
[41:29] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[41:33] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[41:35] | {\pos(298.844,138.297)}随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[41:35] | {\pos(305,208}http://app.zimuzu.tv | |
[41:40] | No! | 不 |