时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on “The Originals” | |
[00:02] | If this prophesy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall– | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:05] | one by friend, one by foe, | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 |
[00:07] | and one by family. | 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | When I am buried, the family part of the prophecy will be over. | 我被埋藏后 预言关于家人的部分就会结束 |
[00:12] | Elijah, do it! | 以利亚 动手 |
[00:14] | Someone is ascending to the regency, | 有人已经晋升为摄政王 |
[00:17] | the witch who was once inhabited by Finn Mikaelson. | 一个曾被芬恩·迈克尔森寄身的巫师 |
[00:20] | They took it, the Serratura. | 他们抢走了诅咒之锁 |
[00:22] | The weapon that’s used to take down Klaus and Elijah? | 用来对付克劳斯和以利亚的武器吗 |
[00:25] | I was meeting with a witch. | 我之前遇到了一个巫师 |
[00:26] | I was hoping she could help me destroy it. | 我希望她能帮我摧毁它 |
[00:28] | The only way to get rid of it is to use it. | 摆脱它的唯一方法就是使用它 |
[00:30] | Do you actually love her? | 你真心爱她吗 |
[00:34] | I’ve lost count of the amount of times | 我已经记不清 |
[00:36] | you’ve been there for me. | 你为我挺身而出的次数 |
[00:40] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[00:46] | I think you’re far more affected | 你被这个世界影响的程度 |
[00:48] | by this world than you care to admit. | 比你嘴里说得要更深 |
[00:50] | You want to control it rather than allow it to control you. | 你想控制世界 而不是任由世界控制你 |
[00:54] | The inevitable, unavoidable parts of life make you uneasy. | 生活中无法避免的事情让你很不安 |
[00:59] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 |
[01:06] | Some might say death is inevitable, | 有人说死亡无法避免 |
[01:08] | and yet here I am a thousand years old, | 而我已经一千多岁了 |
[01:11] | sipping an exquisite aged whiskey | 小酌陈年佳酿 |
[01:13] | while a beguiling muse sits across from me. | 还有迷人女神陪着我 |
[01:15] | I am the perfect picture of health and vitality, | 我是健康与活力的完美写照 |
[01:19] | a master of my fate, | 自我命运的主人 |
[01:20] | a conqueror of death itself. | 死亡本身的征服者 |
[01:26] | See? That’s exactly my point. | 看到没 我说中了 |
[01:28] | You make some glib, throwaway line about death | 你油嘴滑舌 漫不经心地诉说着死亡 |
[01:30] | as though it means nothing to you, but it does. | 对你来说没有意义 但其实有 |
[01:33] | If not your own, then at least the death of others. | 你自己的生死没有 但至少他人的生死有意义 |
[01:36] | So beneath the devilish banter and charming wit, | 在邪恶的玩笑和迷人的智慧背后 |
[01:39] | Klaus Mikaelson bears the burden | 克劳斯·迈克尔森受到 |
[01:41] | of a deep-seated psychological trauma about death. | 死亡的深刻心理创伤 |
[01:51] | I’ll tell you what I know about death, Camille. | 我来告诉你我对死亡的看法 卡米尔 |
[01:53] | Death dances silently in everyone’s shadow, | 死亡在每个人的阴影下默默舞蹈 |
[01:58] | and she doesn’t give a damn, so… | 而她毫不在意 所以 |
[02:01] | Why give a damn about her? | 你在意她干什么 |
[02:04] | You do give a damn. | 你确实在意 |
[02:07] | Why else surround yourself with immortals | 要不是为了避免失去的痛苦 |
[02:09] | if not to avoid the agony of loss? | 不然你身边怎么都是永生者 |
[02:14] | You disagree. Fine. | 你不同意 好吧 |
[02:18] | I hope it’s a long time before I’m proven right. | 我希望在证明我没错以前还有大把时间 |
[02:52] | Klaus. | 克劳斯 |
[03:05] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么了 |
[03:12] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[03:15] | The moment he looks at you as he looked at me, | 他看着你就好像看到我的那一刻 |
[03:18] | the moment you know he is in love with you, | 你知道他爱上你的那一刻 |
[03:20] | you’re going to do something for me. | 你要帮我做些事情 |
[03:26] | You will drink this blood of mine, | 喝下我的血 |
[03:28] | and then you will slit your own throat | 然后割破你自己的喉咙 |
[03:31] | and bleed out silently. | 默默失血而死 |
[03:33] | You will want to cry out, | 你想叫喊出来 |
[03:34] | but you will not make a sound. | 但你不会发出一点声音 |
[03:37] | She did this to me. | 是她干的 |
[03:41] | I died. | 我已经死了 |
[03:46] | I’m dead. | 我死了 |
[03:49] | Well, you will not stay dead. | 但你不会一直死 |
[03:54] | She will pay for her actions, I swear to you! | 她会为自己的行为付出代价 我向你发誓 |
[03:57] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么回事 |
[04:00] | You’re transitioning. | 你在转化 |
[04:02] | You need to feed on blood soon, | 你必须马上喝血 |
[04:05] | or you will die again, this time for good. | 不然你还会死 这次就永远死了 |
[04:46] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[04:47] | She’s just risen from the dead. | 她刚复活 |
[04:49] | As soon as she feeds, her mood will change for the better. | 她喝下血 心态就会永远改变 |
[04:52] | In the meantime, these attacks need to be answered! | 同时我们必须回应这些攻击 |
[04:55] | Our retribution must be swift, | 我们要尽快报仇 |
[04:57] | – and it must be brutal! – Agreed. | -还必须狠狠报仇 -同意 |
[04:59] | After the Serratura has been recovered. | 等诅咒之锁恢复 |
[05:02] | Freya’s pendant is also missing. | 弗雷娅的坠子也不见了 |
[05:05] | And Finn’s mystical essence along with it. | 芬恩的灵魂也随之消失 |
[05:07] | So let the imbecile stay lost. | 蠢货丢了就丢了 |
[05:09] | Our business today is to finish off the De Martels. | 我们今天的任务是要干掉德·马特尔一家人 |
[05:12] | No, brother. Think, think. | 不 弟弟 仔细想想 |
[05:13] | Tristan needs the most powerful witch in the city | 特里斯坦需要市里最强大的巫师 |
[05:15] | to activate that weapon, | 来启动武器 |
[05:17] | A regent. | 摄政者 |
[05:19] | Vincent, | 文森特 |
[05:20] | who was once possessed by Finn! | 曾被芬恩附身的人 |
[05:22] | No. Stay here. | 不 你留在这儿 |
[05:26] | She will need you, brother. | 她需要你 弟弟 |
[05:47] | I trust this won’t take much longer. | 我相信这用不了多久 |
[05:50] | I’m on a schedule. | 我时间很紧 |
[05:51] | Look, man. If you want me to activate your big, bad Serratura, | 听着 如果你想让我启动巨大邪恶的诅咒之锁 |
[05:53] | you’re gonna have to back up, give me some space. | 你得退后 给我些空间 |
[05:55] | Or I could always have my witch put Finn | 我也可以让我的巫师将芬恩的灵魂 |
[05:58] | back inside of you, | 放回你体内 |
[05:59] | Have him complete the deed. | 让他完成仪式 |
[06:02] | I’m sure he’d be quite pleased to aid in his brothers’ downfall. | 他肯定非常乐意帮助击垮他的弟弟们 |
[06:08] | I do this for you, I get that pendant. | 我帮你做了 就给我坠子 |
[06:11] | Of course. That was the deal. | 当然 交易如此 |
[06:24] | Reveye ak. | [咒语] |
[06:27] | Reveye moman ak trape dife. | [咒语] |
[06:33] | Moman ou sè prè. | [咒语] |
[06:35] | Tann prizonye ou. | [咒语] |
[06:49] | You wanted it, you got it. | 你想要的已经得到了 |
[06:53] | Give me the pendant. | 把坠子给我 |
[06:54] | Hold him here. | 把他关在这儿 |
[06:57] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[06:58] | We may have use for him yet. | 他对我们也许还有用 |
[07:00] | You really want to cross a tremé witch? | 你真要惹怒一个特莱美巫师吗 |
[07:04] | If he acts up, | 如果他不听话 |
[07:05] | place my old friend Finn back inside him. | 就将我老朋友芬恩的灵魂放回他体内 |
[07:10] | Ok. You poked the witches nest. | 好吧 你捅了巫师这个马蜂窝 |
[07:14] | What’s your plan now? | 你现在还有什么计划 |
[07:16] | Worry will be the death of you, Marcel. | 好奇会害死你的 马塞尔 |
[07:18] | The rest of our plan is already in play. | 我们其他的计划已经在进行当中了 |
[07:24] | Still say we should take my dartboard. | 我还是觉得应该带上标靶 |
[07:26] | Your Calendar Girls, too? | 再带上《日历女孩》 |
[07:28] | Some things are best left behind, Jack, | 有些东西还是不要拿来好 杰克 |
[07:30] | and besides, I let you take your bow and arrow. | 而且 我都让你带你的弓箭了 |
[07:32] | Not exactly sure what we’re gonna hunt | 但我不太确定我们会在 |
[07:34] | in the french quarter, though. | 在法属区能猎到什么 |
[07:36] | Hipsters. | 潮人 |
[07:38] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[07:41] | You gonna hide in the woods, | 你打算躲在树林里 |
[07:42] | or are you gonna come out here and fight? | 还是打算出来打一架 |
[07:45] | Gladly. | 我很乐意打架 |
[08:08] | Hayley! | 海莉 |
[08:10] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[08:34] | The light is killing me. | 光线太亮 我都要死了 |
[08:35] | You’ll adjust. | 你会适应的 |
[08:37] | Why does the music sound so loud? | 为什么音乐听起来这么响 |
[08:41] | Why does everything hurt so much. | 为什么一切都让我痛苦 |
[08:44] | As soon as you feed, your heightened senses | 只要你喝了血 你这种放大的情感 |
[08:46] | will cease to be painful and become… | 就不再是痛苦的了 会变得… |
[08:50] | euphoric. | 愉悦 |
[08:52] | You just assume I’m gonna do it? | 你就认为我会那么做了吗 |
[08:57] | Feed on human blood? | 喝人类的血 |
[09:00] | What did I expect? I chose to live here | 我能指望什么 我选择住在这 |
[09:03] | right along all of you, knowing what you are. | 和你们一起 了解你们的真实面目 |
[09:05] | What the hell did I think was gonna happen? | 我以为还能发生什么呢 |
[09:08] | This was only ever gonna end one way. | 事情只会发展成这样 |
[09:13] | I deserve this. | 这都是我活该 |
[09:14] | No one deserves this, | 除非是自己选择至此的 |
[09:16] | not unless they choose it, | 不然没人是活该如此 |
[09:17] | and some of us don’t have that choice. | 而我们有些人根本没得选择 |
[09:19] | We just have to survive | 我们只能在面对强加于身的苦难时 |
[09:21] | what is forced upon us. | 努力生存下去 |
[09:22] | But I do have a choice. | 但我有选择 |
[09:26] | I can choose not to feed. | 我可以选择不喝血 |
[09:38] | You’re an Obeah witch, right? | 你是个奥比女巫 对吧 |
[09:40] | Older sect, too, with all that show you got going on. | 看你们的样子 还是个很古老的宗派 |
[09:42] | Do not speak to me. | 不要跟我说话 |
[09:47] | You’re powerful witches, proud people, | 你们是很强大的巫师 也很自傲 |
[09:50] | and rightly so from what I understand . | 至少在我来看理当如此 |
[09:52] | I mean, you don’t usually bow down to anybody. | 你们是不会随便屈从他人的 |
[09:58] | Your ancestors must be turning in their graves right now, | 你们的先祖们一定在九泉之下也无法安宁 |
[10:01] | watching you running around here, | 看着你们在这 |
[10:03] | doing a vampire’s business. | 为吸血鬼做事 |
[10:04] | I said do not talk. | 我说了不要说话 |
[10:06] | Yeah, I heard you. | 对 我听到了 |
[10:08] | I just have to know. What does it feel like | 但我一定要知道 做个暗箭伤人的叛徒 |
[10:12] | to be a backstabbing traitor? | 究竟是什么感觉 |
[10:15] | Stay on task. | 专注于任务 |
[10:29] | This is for your ancestors. | 这是替你的先祖们教训你 |
[10:35] | May they judge you harshly. | 愿他们狠狠批判你 |
[10:54] | Vincent… | 文森特… |
[10:57] | We should chat. | 我们该聊聊了 |
[11:08] | 尼克尔斯政府 | |
[11:36] | Oh, I miss him. | 我好想念他 |
[11:41] | He just wanted me to be happy, | 他只是想让我开心 |
[11:45] | get married, have a few kids. | 结婚生子 |
[11:50] | I guess the great O’connell family line endeth here. | 我想伟大的奥康纳家就此结束了 |
[11:55] | You know… | 你知道吗… |
[11:57] | I never really got, uh– | 我从没真正像他一样 |
[12:00] | the comfort he got from his faith, | 从信仰中获得安慰 |
[12:04] | but right now, I wish I believed in an afterlife. | 但现在我真希望我相信死后的世界 |
[12:08] | Vampirism is by definition an afterlife. | 就概念来说 吸血鬼过得就是死后的生活 |
[12:13] | Which one is it, Klaus, heaven or hell? | 吸血鬼算什么 克劳斯 天堂还是地狱 |
[12:18] | Look. I don’t know what to tell you, man. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[12:19] | You want your big, bad Serratura, | 你想要你的诅咒之锁 |
[12:20] | you’re gonna have to go after Tristan | 你就得去找特里斯坦 |
[12:21] | because he took it with him | 因为他带走了 |
[12:22] | after he forced me to activate it. | 走前还强迫我启动了它 |
[12:24] | So deactivate it. | 那就解除启动啊 |
[12:26] | I couldn’t even if I wanted to, | 就算我想这么做我也办不到 |
[12:27] | and just for the record, I’m all done | 而且我说明一下 我今天已经 |
[12:29] | with vampire demands for the day. | 受够了听吸血鬼的指令了 |
[12:32] | Push me and see what happens. | 你强迫我试试看啊 |
[12:33] | You don’t want to see what happens. | 你不会想试的 |
[12:35] | My family’s in jeopardy, you’re responsible. | 我的家人有危难 你是罪魁祸首 |
[12:37] | That’s on you, man! | 那是因为你 |
[12:39] | If Tristan didn’t have the pendant, | 如果特里斯坦没有那个坠子 |
[12:40] | then he wouldn’t have any leverage over me. | 他就没有能要挟我的东西 |
[12:51] | The longer you wait, the more you’ll suffer. | 你等的时间越久你就越痛 |
[12:55] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[12:57] | I think it’s better this way. | 我觉得这样更好 |
[12:59] | I mean, look at me. | 看看我 |
[13:02] | I’m gonna make a superhot corpse, right? | 我肯定会是个非常火辣的尸体 对吧 |
[13:05] | – Perfect for an open casket. – Camille. | —最适合开棺葬礼了 -卡米尔 |
[13:06] | I want my wake to be at Rousseau’s. | 我希望我的守丧在卢梭酒吧举行 |
[13:08] | I want it to be epic… | 我希望搞得很盛大… |
[13:09] | An open bar and dancing, | 免费酒水 舞曲 |
[13:12] | and no one cries, or I come back, | 都不许哭 不然我就回来 |
[13:13] | – and I poltergeist the hell out of… – Stop it! | -闹死你们… -闭嘴 |
[13:17] | I will not entertain this kind of talk any longer. | 我不想再进行这种对话了 |
[13:21] | You must feed. | 你必须喝血 |
[13:25] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[13:37] | This is not about you. | 此事不关乎你 |
[13:38] | This is about me. | 是我的命运 |
[13:40] | I like who I am. | 我喜欢现在的我 |
[13:41] | I’ve spent my entire life being this exact version of sane, | 我一辈子都是精神正常的典范 |
[13:46] | and if I turn, if I become a vampire, | 如果转化 变成吸血鬼 |
[13:48] | I don’t know what I’ll be, | 我不知道我会变成什么样 |
[13:50] | I don’t know who I’ll be. | 我不知道我会变成什么人 |
[13:51] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:53] | I know you’ll be an extension of the person you are now. | 我知道你可以继续做现在的自己 |
[13:55] | You’ll be strong and–and understanding and brave. | 一样坚强 善解人意 一样勇敢 |
[13:58] | No! You don’t know me! | 不 你不了解我 |
[14:01] | You think you know me, but you don’t. | 你以为你了解 但其实并非如此 |
[14:04] | There is a darkness inside of everyone, Klaus. | 每个人的心里都有黑暗 克劳斯 |
[14:06] | What if mine takes over? | 如果我输给了自己的黑暗呢 |
[14:08] | I won’t let it. | 我不会允许的 |
[14:08] | You can barely contain your own darkness. | 你连自己的黑暗都快控制不了了 |
[14:12] | It is better I die as someone I’m proud of | 我作为自己想做的人死去 |
[14:15] | than live as someone I despise. | 总比作为连自己都鄙夷的人活着好 |
[14:17] | No! It’s better a flawed life lived | 不 有缺憾的活着 |
[14:18] | than wasted rotting in clay! | 比在泥土中腐烂要好 |
[14:22] | It’s not gonna happen, | 不会那样的 |
[14:23] | Not to you. | 你不能那样 |
[14:33] | I’m not gonna feed, all right? | 我不会吸血的 好吗 |
[14:35] | So you can either respect that, | 所以要么你尊重我的决定 |
[14:37] | or we can spend the last… | 要么我们把我们 |
[14:39] | couple of hours we have together | 拥有的最后几小时 |
[14:43] | in a screaming match. | 用来吵架 |
[14:57] | I tried that. | 我试过了 |
[15:00] | I tried that. | 也试过了 |
[15:02] | The more you struggle, | 你越挣扎 |
[15:03] | the more wolfsbane gets pumped into your veins. | 附子草就会越快流入血管 |
[15:14] | Jack, your leg. | 杰克 你的腿 |
[15:17] | Are you ok? | 没事吧 |
[15:19] | Yeah. They worked me over pretty good. | 我确实伤得不轻 |
[15:24] | With all the– the wolfsbane in my system, | 而且因为 被注入了太多附子草 |
[15:27] | I ain’t healing so well. | 伤口完全没有在愈合 |
[15:30] | Just breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[15:32] | When we get a chance to fight, be ready. | 做好准备 等待战斗的机会 |
[15:34] | Hayley, Hayley, listen. | 海莉 海莉 听我说 |
[15:36] | I don’t know if I’m gonna get that chance. | 我不知道我还能不能等到那个机会了 |
[15:40] | Stop. | 别说这种话 |
[15:41] | We are gonna get out of here, Jack. | 我们一定能出去的 杰克 |
[15:43] | I love you. Ok? | 我爱你 好吗 |
[15:45] | – I’ve–I’ve always loved you. – Don’t. | -我 我一直爱着你 -别说了 |
[15:50] | When I first saw you, I broke. | 我第一眼见到你 就沦陷了 |
[15:54] | You broke me, | 你让我沦陷了 |
[15:56] | and nothing has ever been the same since. | 我再也没有改变过对你的爱 |
[16:01] | I just want you to know that it was all real. | 我只想让你知道这段感情都是真的 |
[16:06] | Every moment, every touch, every word. | 每一秒 每一次触碰 每句话 |
[16:12] | How absolutely darling | 多么感人啊 |
[16:14] | or pathetic. | 或者说悲哀 |
[16:15] | I suppose it’s all relative. | 一个意思 |
[16:17] | You let us out of here, or so help me, | 赶紧放了我们 否则我告诉你 |
[16:19] | I will kill you! | 我一定杀了你 |
[16:20] | Hmm. Somehow, I doubt it. | 我就是不信呢 |
[16:26] | I’ve been pondering this moment | 我等待这个时刻很久了 |
[16:28] | since you tortured me. | 从你折磨我那刻就开始了 |
[16:32] | What’s the best way to truly hurt a hybrid? | 你说伤害混血儿最好的办法是什么呢 |
[16:38] | And then it came to me. | 然后我想到了一个办法 |
[16:40] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[16:43] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[17:03] | Freya? | 弗雷娅 |
[17:05] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[17:08] | Some compelled tourist. | 几个被迷惑的旅者 |
[17:11] | He left this. | 送来了这个 |
[17:30] | – Who? – Jackson. | -谁的 -杰克逊 |
[17:35] | Courtesy of the Strix. | 斯特里克斯的附信 |
[17:41] | 亲爱的朋友 附上杰克逊的心 海莉的随后奉上 除非你来科尔特兰汽车店 此致 特里斯坦 | |
[17:49] | So unless we meet their demands, | 除非我们答应他们的要求 |
[17:52] | Hayley will be next. | 否则海莉就是下一个 |
[18:08] | Jack, I’m so sorry. | 杰克 我对不起你 |
[18:12] | I never should have brought any of this into your life. | 我就不该把这些事带进你的生活 |
[18:18] | I was so selfish. | 是我太自私 |
[18:24] | I never met anyone who was always just there for me. | 我从来没遇到过一个永远陪在我身边的人 |
[18:33] | You let me feel what it is to be loved. | 是你给了我被爱的感觉 |
[18:48] | But I will make them suffer for this. | 但我会让他们付出代价 |
[18:51] | I promise you. | 我向你保证 |
[18:55] | I will make all of them suffer. | 我一定让他们付出代价 |
[19:03] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[19:04] | I’m afraid I don’t have time to be delicate. | 恐怕我没有时间温柔了 |
[19:13] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[19:14] | I had Freya create a boundary spell. | 我让弗雷娅设了个结界 |
[19:17] | – Klaus. – I’m off to save the mother of my child, | -克劳斯 -我得去救我孩子的母亲 |
[19:20] | And to do so, I must face those with a distinct advantage. | 要救她 就得解决已经占了上风的敌人 |
[19:23] | I cannot wage war if I am worried about you, | 我没法一边担心你一边战斗 |
[19:25] | and I will not entertain any thought of letting you die. | 我也决不允许你死掉 |
[19:27] | You have no right to do this. | 你无权这么做 |
[19:31] | I will be back long before you starve. | 在你饿死前我一定回来 |
[19:33] | In the meantime, if the pain should get too great, | 与此同时 如果你忍受不了痛苦 |
[19:35] | I suggest you stop this foolishness and feed. | 那我建议你停止犯傻 喝点人血 |
[19:40] | Type o negative. | O型的 |
[19:41] | Just a hint of copper aftertaste. | 入口稍微有点辣 |
[19:43] | Trust me, you’ll learn to love it. | 相信我 你会爱上它的 |
[19:48] | This is the same as force-feeding me! | 你这样跟逼我喝掉它没区别 |
[19:50] | Klaus! | 克劳斯 |
[19:51] | If you care about me at all, | 如果你有那么一点点在乎我 |
[19:54] | you won’t do this. | 就不要这么做 |
[19:59] | I will never forgive you. | 我不会原谅你的 |
[20:02] | I’m just going to have to risk you never forgiving me. | 我只能冒一下你不原谅我的风险了 |
[20:06] | I’ll never forgive myself if I let you die. | 因为如果让你死掉我也绝不会原谅自己 |
[20:11] | No! | 不 |
[20:13] | Two original vampires and two powerful witches | 两名吸血鬼始祖与两位强大的巫师 |
[20:15] | against an army of miscreants– | 对抗一群异教徒 |
[20:16] | I’m rather looking forward to it. | 我可是相当期待 |
[20:18] | Keep in mind that I’m mortal, | 请牢记我可是肉体凡胎 |
[20:19] | and as much as I want these guys out of my city, | 尽管我也想这些家伙从我的城市里滚蛋 |
[20:22] | I like breathing, so let me go to the covens. | 我喜欢活着 所以让我去找女巫 |
[20:25] | I can propose an alliance. | 我可以提议让你们结为同盟 |
[20:26] | They hate you guys, but if I explain what’s going on– | 他们痛恨你们 但如果我去解释一下… |
[20:28] | There’s no time. | 时间来不及 |
[20:29] | There never is, | 从来都来不及 |
[20:31] | but before we rush into battle, | 但在我们仓促行动之前 |
[20:33] | let’s keep in mind that Tristan may be | 我们要记住或许特里斯坦 |
[20:34] | the very foe to lead you to your doom. | 正是把你们带向灭亡的那个敌人 |
[20:39] | Isn’t this exactly what the prophecy foretold? | 这不正是预言预示的那样吗 |
[20:42] | Rebekah’s on the run. | 丽贝卡逃亡在外 |
[20:43] | I will not lose the two of you, as well. | 我不会再失去你们俩 |
[20:47] | Rebekah’s safe. | 丽贝卡很安全 |
[20:50] | Brother, perhaps you should stay. | 弟弟 或许你应该留下 |
[20:52] | And what kind of father would I be | 那我还算什么父亲 |
[20:54] | if I didn’t fight for the mother of my child? | 如果我不去拯救我孩子的母亲 |
[20:56] | No. I have no intention of being outmaneuvered | 不 我可不想被 |
[20:59] | by Tristan De Martel of all people. | 特里斯坦·德·马特尔的计谋打败 |
[21:01] | Intention’s got nothing to do with it. | 可惜事与愿违 |
[21:03] | As long as Tristan Du Martel | 只要特里斯坦·德·马特尔 |
[21:05] | has the Serratura and your baby’s mama, | 拥有诅咒之锁与你孩子的母亲 |
[21:07] | the advantage is all his. | 他就具有优势 |
[21:09] | Well, then we should take that advantage from him. | 那么我们就夺走他的优势 |
[21:15] | I’m gonna need something that belonged to his sister. | 我需要一些属于他妹妹的东西 |
[21:35] | Sispann agresè. | [咒语] |
[21:39] | Run him down. | 撞死他 |
[22:11] | Nice timing. | 来得正好 |
[22:15] | Oh. My love, | 噢 我的爱人 |
[22:16] | I knew you’d find me. | 我就知道你会找到我 |
[22:21] | Hello, Camille. | 你好 卡米尔 |
[22:24] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[22:26] | Have you come to gloat? | 你是来幸灾乐祸的吗 |
[22:27] | Actually, I’m quite sympathetic to your plight. | 事实上 我十分同情你目前的处境 |
[22:30] | I was once denied the right to die with dignity. | 曾几何时有人剥夺了我体面死去的权利 |
[22:34] | I grew to hate the one who took that choice away from me, | 我后来痛恨那个夺走我那个选择的人 |
[22:38] | so if you have decided to die, so be it. | 所以如果你选择死 那就如你所愿 |
[22:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[22:56] | All things considered, that’s the nicest thing | 总的来说 这是今天别人为我做过的 |
[22:58] | anyone’s done for me all day. | 最贴心的事情 |
[23:00] | As you prepare for what’s to come, | 在你准备迎接你的结局的同时 |
[23:02] | I would offer you another choice. | 我想给你一个另外的选择 |
[23:05] | You can starve alone, | 你可以独自挨饿 |
[23:09] | or you can choose to risk what remains of your life to help me. | 或者你可以赌上你余下的生命来帮我 |
[23:23] | If you touch a hair on her head… | 如果你敢动她一根头发… |
[23:25] | I’ll do my very best to restrain my brother, Tristan, | 我会尽我最大的努力约束我弟弟 特里斯坦 |
[23:27] | but you and I both know he can be impossibly savage | 但是你我都知道当他想时候 |
[23:30] | when he wants to be. | 他能变得异常残酷 |
[23:32] | State your terms. | 讲你的条件 |
[23:33] | You’ll meet us at Patrick’s dock, the warehouse. | 你到帕特里克码头的仓库里与我们碰面 |
[23:35] | We exchange Aurora for Hayley and the Serratura. | 我们用奥罗拉交换海莉与诅咒之锁 |
[23:39] | Oh. Tristan, I would make it snappy | 噢 特里斯坦 如果是我 我会尽快 |
[23:42] | unless of course you want Niklaus | 如果你不想让尼克劳斯 |
[23:43] | to eviscerate that poor girl. | 取走那个可怜女孩的内脏的话 |
[23:48] | Go retrieve that filthy cur. | 把那个肮脏的婊子带来 |
[23:51] | Double the dosage of wolfsbane. | 把附子草的剂量加倍 |
[23:53] | Make certain she suffers. | 一定要让她尝够苦头 |
[23:55] | Now hold up. | 等一下 |
[23:57] | Maybe we should think this through, huh? | 或许我们应该仔细考虑一下 好吗 |
[23:58] | I already have. | 我已经考虑过了 |
[24:00] | The Mikaelsons want to make a deal, | 迈克尔森兄弟想与我做交易 |
[24:01] | so I’ll give them exactly what they want, | 所以我会给他们想要的东西 |
[24:04] | and once I know Aurora is safe, | 一旦我确定奥罗拉安全了 |
[24:05] | I’ll order the strix to descend en masse. | 我就下令斯特里克斯全体出击 |
[24:09] | Before the night is over, | 在夜尽之前 |
[24:13] | we will seal them away for all time. | 我们就可以永远封印他们 |
[24:26] | You think this is gonna work? | 你认为这能行得通吗 |
[24:28] | You are a regent to the city | 你是这个城市的摄政者 |
[24:30] | filled with the power of your ancestors. | 拥有你先辈的魔力 |
[24:33] | I can channel you, add your power to mine, | 我可以和你连通 把你的魔力加到我身上 |
[24:35] | and then we’ll see. | 然后我们再看情况 |
[24:40] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[24:43] | Kache l’nan san. Je chèch je yo. | [咒语] |
[24:50] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[25:02] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[25:04] | I wish I could say it was a pleasure. | 我真希望可以说见到你们很高兴 |
[25:06] | Marcellus, made your bed with the enemy, I see. | 马塞勒斯 你投向了敌人 我明白了 |
[25:10] | Membership has its privileges. | 会员身份享有特权 |
[25:14] | Let’s get on with this, shall we? | 让我们进行交易 可以吗 |
[25:24] | Hayley Marshall Kenner | 海莉·马歇尔·肯纳 |
[25:26] | only slightly worse for wear. | 只是遭受了一点轻微的折磨 |
[25:28] | You’ll have to forgive her if she seems a bit off. | 你们必须得原谅她现在看上去有点失常 |
[25:30] | There’s enough wolfsbane in her system | 她体内拥有的附子草 |
[25:33] | to kill an entire pack. | 足够杀死整个狼群 |
[25:34] | However, here she is as requested. | 不管怎么样 按照要求把她带来了 |
[25:38] | Now where’s my sister? | 现在我的妹妹在哪儿 |
[25:39] | She lives. You can thank Elijah for that. | 她还活着 这你应该感谢以利亚 |
[25:43] | I wanted to flay her and hang her skin as a flag. | 我曾想剥她的皮 再把它像挂旗子一样挂着 |
[25:47] | Anyway, enough chitchat. | 总之 聊天聊够了 |
[25:49] | Let’s conclude this tedious business, shall we? | 让我们结束这无聊的交易 好吗 |
[25:57] | My sister first, | 先把我妹妹给我 |
[26:00] | and if you’re tempted to argue, | 如果你想讨价还价 |
[26:04] | consider the numbers. | 先想想我们的人数差距 |
[26:33] | If they try anything, attack. | 如果他们敢乱动 就动手 |
[26:50] | Oh, brother, you came for me. | 噢 哥哥 你来救我了 |
[26:52] | Always. | 永远都会 |
[26:58] | Come on. | 起来 |
[27:11] | Rory… | 罗里 |
[27:15] | What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[27:27] | No. Aurora, what have you done to us? | 不 奥罗拉 你对我们做了什么 |
[27:32] | Kache l’nan san. Je chèch je yo. | [咒语] |
[27:36] | Kache l’nan san. Je chèch je yo. | [咒语] |
[27:40] | Not to us. | 不是对我们 |
[27:40] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[27:42] | To you. | 是对你 |
[27:46] | Kache l’nan san. Je chèch je yo. | [咒语] |
[27:56] | What is this? | 这是干什么 |
[27:58] | You know what they say. | 你知道他们说的 |
[28:01] | Payback’s a bitch. | 报应轮回 |
[28:03] | How is this possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[28:06] | The serratura creates an impenetrable boundary. | 诅咒之锁能产生不可打破的结界 |
[28:09] | Nothing living or dead can pass through. | 任何活人或者死人都不能通过 |
[28:11] | And thanks to your lunatic sister, I’m neither. | 感谢你的疯子妹妹 我两者都不属于 |
[28:14] | No. | 不 |
[28:16] | No. | 不 |
[28:19] | No! | 不 |
[28:21] | Stay close to me, ok? | 待在我身边 好吗 |
[28:22] | What are you waiting for? Take them now! | 你们还在等什么 抓住他们 |
[28:29] | Before you rush headlong | 在你们急切地 |
[28:30] | toward almost certain death, | 奔向死亡之前 |
[28:34] | as your sire, I would like to invite you all | 作为你们的忠主 我想先和你们 |
[28:37] | to employ just a little bit of common sense. | 说一点点常识 |
[28:41] | We are ancient vampires, Elijah, | 我们都是古老吸血鬼 以利亚 |
[28:44] | Each of us almost as strong as you. | 我们每个人都和你差不多强壮 |
[28:46] | You might almost be successful in subduing us, | 你们也许最终能够成功制服我们 |
[28:51] | but at what price? | 但代价是什么呢 |
[28:53] | Most of you will die in the process, | 在此之前你们大部分人都会死 |
[28:55] | and for what? | 为了什么呢 |
[28:58] | To avenge a fool | 为了给一个 |
[29:02] | marching you headlong | 以女巫的预言为名 |
[29:04] | toward your very extinction | 指使你们 |
[29:05] | in the name of a witch’s prophecy? | 踏上死亡灭绝之路的傻瓜报仇吗 |
[29:08] | You do realize he engineered | 你们知道他编造出 |
[29:10] | absolutely all of this | 这一切 |
[29:11] | purely to satisfy some petty grievance | 纯粹是为了发泄他自己 |
[29:14] | against my family? | 对我们家族的不满吧 |
[29:16] | Tristan… | 特里斯坦… |
[29:19] | doesn’t care for any of you. | 他完全不在乎你们任何一个人 |
[29:20] | Stop listening to him! | 别听他的 |
[29:23] | The only danger here | 这里唯一的危险 |
[29:25] | is the choice that you must make. | 是你们做出的抉择 |
[29:28] | You see, I’m not your enemy. | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[29:31] | It’s true. | 没错 |
[29:32] | I delivered you into this existence. | 我将你们带入这种境地 |
[29:34] | I can just as easily pluck you out of it. | 我也可以轻易地放你们离开 |
[29:36] | The choice is yours to make. | 决定权在你们手中 |
[29:43] | It’s done. The moment has passed. | 结束了 我们错失良机了 |
[29:46] | Be smart, Aya, smarter than Tristan. | 放聪明点 阿亚 比特里斯坦聪明点 |
[29:51] | Don’t waste any more of our guys. | 不要再浪费我们的人了 |
[29:58] | Stand down. | 退下 |
[30:00] | You will not abandon me. | 你们不能抛弃我 |
[30:16] | It’s a shame it has to end like this. | 很遗憾结局是这样 |
[30:19] | Aya, this isn’t over. | 阿亚 这没完 |
[30:23] | May the ghosts of our fallen keep you company. | 希望我们的先人之魂能伴你左右 |
[30:28] | Aya. Aya! | 阿亚 阿亚 |
[30:31] | Aya! | 阿亚 |
[30:42] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[30:44] | Are you so eager to die? | 你就这么想死吗 |
[30:46] | I’m already dead. | 我已经死了 |
[30:47] | Well, at least let me thank you. | 至少让我感谢你 |
[30:54] | Do not mistake me helping your family | 不要把我帮助你家人的行为 |
[30:57] | with forgiveness for what you tried to do. | 当做我已经原谅你做的事情了 |
[31:01] | My choice in this is the only thing I have left, | 自己选择是我现在唯一剩下的事情 |
[31:02] | and no one is taking that away from me. | 没有人能够抢走它 |
[31:04] | You need to get that. | 你要明白这一点 |
[31:14] | Camille, I’m begging you. | 卡米尔 求你 |
[31:19] | Don’t leave me. | 不要离开我 |
[31:36] | I won’t let her die. | 我不会让她死 |
[31:37] | If you care for her, | 如果你真的关心她 |
[31:39] | you will let her choose. | 你就让她自己选择 |
[31:43] | I will not lose her because of your stupid principles. | 我不会因为你那该死的原则就这样失去她 |
[31:46] | Allow her the dignity of this choice, Niklaus. | 让她拥有自主选择的尊严 尼克劳斯 |
[31:50] | You force her, you lose her forever. | 如果你强迫她 你会永远的失去她 |
[31:56] | We finish this. | 我们来了结这事 |
[32:03] | So this is to be my end. | 这里就是我的终结 |
[32:07] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[32:11] | This is the very beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[32:15] | You are going to the bottom of the ocean, | 你会沉到海底 |
[32:18] | where you will drown in darkness | 在那里你会在无尽的黑暗中 |
[32:20] | again and again and again | 一次又一次窒息溺水的 |
[32:22] | over the course of centuries. | 度过无数个世纪 |
[32:26] | This will be your splendidly horrific | 这才是你那非常可怕的 |
[32:30] | and perpetual end. | 永恒的终结 |
[32:36] | What have you done with my sister? | 你们对我妹妹做了什么 |
[32:38] | Nothing… | 什么都没做 |
[32:39] | yet. | 目前为止 |
[32:41] | But I assure you her death | 但是我向你保证 |
[32:43] | will be spectacular. | 她的死亡会很壮观 |
[32:48] | Wait. | 等等 |
[33:03] | You took a very good man from this world. | 你夺走了这世上一个很好的人的性命 |
[33:08] | He will be with me forever, | 他将会永远陪伴着我 |
[33:11] | but you–you will be forgotten… | 但是你 你会被人遗忘 |
[33:18] | And as you rot in the ocean, | 当你在海底腐烂的时候 |
[33:23] | remember my face. | 记住我的脸 |
[33:30] | Because it’s gonna be the last one that you ever see. | 因为这将是你最后看到的东西 |
[33:57] | Got your text. | 收到你的信息了 |
[33:59] | It’s a funny place to have a chat. | 这里真是个不错的聊天地点 |
[34:01] | Hmm. Hilarious. | 真幽默 |
[34:04] | A dead girl leaving soon-to-be dead flowers | 一个死掉的女孩拿着一束活不了多久的花 |
[34:06] | at her dead brother’s grave. | 在她死去的弟弟墓前 |
[34:08] | It’s just another pointless ritual in a pointless life. | 只是无意义的人生里又一场无意义的仪式 |
[34:13] | I know what you’re going through. | 我明白你的煎熬 |
[34:15] | I–look. | 我…听我说 |
[34:17] | As pointless as you think your life is, | 尽管你认为自己的生命毫无意义 |
[34:19] | there are people out there right now, right now– | 此时此刻 还有其他人 |
[34:21] | Davina, Kinney, hell, even Klaus– | 达维娜 金尼 甚至克劳斯 |
[34:25] | who know better. | 会有不同意见 |
[34:34] | Well, you don’t need to give me a speech. | 你不用对我讲什么长篇大论 |
[34:38] | I called you here | 我把你叫来 |
[34:42] | because you’ve been a friend, | 是因为你一直是我的朋友 |
[34:45] | and I figured you wouldn’t be judgey | 而且我想无论我如何选择 |
[34:46] | no matter what I choose. | 你都不会批判我 |
[34:47] | No way. I’m the last person to be judgey. | 当然不会 我最不会批判别人了 |
[34:49] | My life is messed up as it is. | 我自己的生活也是一团糟 |
[34:52] | But, uh, I will say this. | 但我得承认 |
[34:54] | As crazy as this world is | 尽管这个疯狂的世界 |
[34:56] | with the monsters and the lunatics running around, | 到处充斥着禽兽和疯子 |
[35:02] | it’s still a better place with you in it. | 它还是因为有你而变得美好一些 |
[35:11] | You know, I did something today. | 我今天做了一件事 |
[35:14] | I risked my life fighting one of those monsters. | 我冒着生命危险反抗了一个禽兽 |
[35:21] | It felt good. | 感觉很好 |
[35:22] | Yeah. I know that feeling. | 我明白这种感觉 |
[35:25] | It’s amazing what happens when you stop fighting what you are. | 当你不再抗拒真实的自己 会发生奇妙的事 |
[35:32] | My uncle was really big into doing the right thing, | 我叔叔执着于做对的事情 |
[35:37] | wanted to help the peop, fix the city. | 他想要帮助别人 拯救城市 |
[35:41] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[35:44] | if I stuck around I could… | 如果我留在这里 我就能 |
[35:48] | continue what he did. | 继续做同样的事 |
[35:53] | If I was a vampire, | 如果我变成吸血鬼 |
[35:58] | I would have the strength to make a difference. | 我就有能力做些改变 |
[36:06] | Of course, I would have to feed. | 当然 我就得吸血了 |
[36:27] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[36:30] | Not in the slightest. | 一点也不 |
[36:55] | Back inside enemy lines, huh? | 杀回敌人大后方来了 |
[36:59] | I hardly think we’re enemies, Marcellus. | 我不认为我们是敌人 马塞勒斯 |
[37:07] | I know where your loyalties lie. | 我知道你忠诚归属于谁 |
[37:10] | If I had know that they were gonna go after Hayley, | 如果我早知道他们要对付海莉 |
[37:12] | I would have warned you. | 我会提醒你的 |
[37:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:21] | And speaking of where things lie, | 既然说到归属问题 |
[37:24] | what did you do with Tristan? | 你们对特里斯坦做了什么 |
[37:28] | Well, I persuaded some rather dedicated longshoremen | 我说服一个敬业的码头工人 |
[37:32] | to release our little monster in a box | 把装在盒子里的这个禽兽 |
[37:34] | to the deepest, darkest depths | 扔进了最深最暗的 |
[37:35] | of I don’t give a damn. | 我也不知道是哪的鬼地方 |
[37:38] | Well, then to the devil in the deep blue sea. | 敬蓝色深海里的魔鬼 |
[37:49] | How can Aurora be gone? | 奥罗拉是怎么走掉的 |
[37:51] | Oh. Apologies I left your lunatic ex unattended. | 抱歉我没看好你疯疯癫癫的前女友 |
[37:55] | See, I was busy casting the spell that saved the day. | 我在忙着施咒拯救大家 |
[37:57] | The effort left me a little taxed. | 让我有点筋疲力尽 |
[38:00] | She was drugged to a stupor and confined by your spell. | 她陷入昏迷 被困在你的咒语里 |
[38:03] | Well, she couldn’t have broken free | 她没法仅凭一己之力 |
[38:04] | of my barrier on her own. | 冲破我设的屏障 |
[38:06] | Either she was aided by a witch | 除非有巫师 |
[38:07] | Or someone who has access to dark objects. | 或者拥有黑魔法法器的人帮她 |
[38:13] | Lucien. | 卢西安 |
[38:15] | He’s the only one left who would risk his life for Aurora. | 他是唯一一个愿为奥罗拉冒生命危险的人 |
[38:19] | 杰克逊·肯纳 | |
[38:36] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:25] | Till death do us part. | 直至死亡将我们分开 |
[41:01] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[41:05] | I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不会介意 |
[41:08] | I helped myself to the Mikaelson family blood stash. | 我从迈克尔森家的血液储藏里自己拿了点 |
[41:14] | And how do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[41:18] | I have to admit | 我得承认 |
[41:20] | at first it felt strange, | 那股金属味 |
[41:22] | that…metallic taste, | 一开始觉得很奇怪 |
[41:26] | but then it was like electricity | 但接下来就像电流 |
[41:28] | coursing through my body, | 穿过我的身体 |
[41:30] | a million stars exploding in my mind all at once | 亿万颗星辰在我脑中同时爆炸 |
[41:34] | like nothing I have ever felt before. | 是我从未体验过的感觉 |
[41:35] | {\pos(298.844,138.297)}随时随地查看更新信息 控制路由器远程下载 签到升级更加方便 赶快安装起来吧 | |
[41:35] | {\pos(305,208}http://app.zimuzu.tv | |
[41:41] | It was amazing, | 太奇妙了 |
[41:44] | And all I can think now… | 我现在只想着 |
[41:50] | is I want to do it again. | 能再来一次 |