| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | Previously on “The Originals” | |
| [00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 | 
| [00:04] | you will all fall. One by friend, | 你们都会被击倒 一个被朋友 | 
| [00:07] | one by foe and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 | 
| [00:10] | And as you rot in the ocean, | 当你在海底腐烂的时候 | 
| [00:12] | remember my face, Tristan, | 记住我的脸 特里斯坦 | 
| [00:14] | ’cause it’s gonna be the last one that you ever see. | 因为这将是你最后看到的东西 | 
| [00:17] | Tristan De Martel guided this organization for centuries. | 特里斯坦·德·马特尔引领组织走过数个世纪 | 
| [00:20] | I will not allow that defeat to hamper our cause. | 我不会让这次失败妨碍我们的大业 | 
| [00:23] | Those dark objects are my family’s legacy. | 那些黑暗物品是我的家族遗产 | 
| [00:25] | Give them back | 还给我 | 
| [00:26] | or I will take them back | 否则我会自己拿回来 | 
| [00:27] | and I swear you will regret this moment. | 我发誓你会为这一刻后悔 | 
| [00:29] | The only thing I regret is failing to realize | 我唯一后悔的是没能意识到 | 
| [00:32] | how far you’ve spun out of control! | 你已经完全失去控制 | 
| [00:34] | Somewhere out there is an elusive weapon | 世界上有一个未知的武器 | 
| [00:35] | capable of killing an original. | 能杀死始祖 | 
| [00:37] | I’m calling to suggest we pool our efforts to find it. | 我打来是建议我们合力找到它 | 
| [00:40] | Ariane. Come forward, please. | 阿丽亚娜 请上前来 | 
| [00:41] | And what do you want from me? | 你想从我这里得到什么 | 
| [00:43] | Water will act as a conductor, | 水将作为导体 | 
| [00:45] | allowing me to enter your mind. | 让我进入你的思想 | 
| [00:47] | Did you see it? The weapon? | 你看见武器了吗 | 
| [00:49] | An unending darkness lies before you. | 在你面前的是无止境的黑暗 | 
| [00:51] | A pale horse. | 一匹白马 | 
| [00:52] | I am released. | 我解脱了 | 
| [00:54] | There is only one other person | 还有另外一个人 只有她 | 
| [00:56] | capable of deciphering the witch’s riddle, | 能够破译女巫的谜题 | 
| [00:57] | the very person with whom I shared | 就是那个我对她分享 | 
| [00:59] | my memories of that night: My trusted therapist. | 我那晚记忆的人 我信任的治疗师 | 
| [01:02] | The horse was made of the white oak. | 这匹马就是用白栎树木做的 | 
| [01:04] | That weapon is here. | 那件武器就在这里 | 
| [01:12] | How’s it going in here? | 怎么样了 | 
| [01:14] | We’re cloaked. For now. | 我们暂时隐蔽起来了 | 
| [01:17] | But I can sense somebody’s searching for you, | 但我能感觉到有人在找你 | 
| [01:19] | and my guess is it’s Freya Mikaelson. | 我猜是弗雷娅·迈克尔森 | 
| [01:22] | I guess that’s what happens when you steal the one thing | 我想要是偷了唯一能杀死她全家的东西 | 
| [01:24] | that can kill her entire family. | 就是会发生这种事吧 | 
| [01:25] | I wouldn’t have taken it if Klaus hadn’t confiscated | 要不是克劳斯拿走了我的黑暗物品 | 
| [01:27] | my dark objects, so technically this is his fault. | 我也不会拿这马 所以这是他的错 | 
| [01:29] | You try explaining that to him. | 那你去跟他解释吧 | 
| [01:31] | I have it all worked out… | 我都想好了… | 
| [01:33] | you put up a boundary spell Klaus can’t enter. | 你施展一个克劳斯不能进入的界限咒语 | 
| [01:35] | If he wants what’s his, he’ll give me back what’s mine. | 他想要他的东西 就得把我的东西还我 | 
| [01:38] | Those dark objects were made by New Orleans witches. | 那些黑暗物品是新奥尔良的巫师们制造的 | 
| [01:40] | I want ’em back just as much as you do. | 我和你一样想把它们拿回来 | 
| [01:42] | Good. Then I chose the right partner. | 好 那说明我选对帮手了 | 
| [01:44] | Cami, you got to see the mess you’re in. | 卡米 你看看你惹了多大麻烦 | 
| [01:47] | You jacked the one weapon | 你偷了唯一 | 
| [01:49] | that can kill the most powerful vampires in the world. | 能杀死世上最强吸血鬼的武器 | 
| [01:53] | You got a target on your back. | 你已经被他们盯上了 | 
| [01:55] | Klaus wouldn’t hurt me. | 克劳斯不会伤害我的 | 
| [01:56] | Klaus ain’t the only one that’s gonna | 克劳斯不是唯一一个 | 
| [01:57] | come looking for the white oak. | 在找白橡木的人 | 
| [01:58] | Then let’s get this over with. | 那我们就赶快搞定这事吧 | 
| [02:00] | Vincent! | 文森特 | 
| [02:02] | I’m sick of playing at a disadvantage. | 我受够了当弱者 | 
| [02:05] | It’s what got me killed. | 这导致了我的死亡 | 
| [02:09] | I’m going to take your silence as a resounding agreement | 你不说话我就当你完全同意 | 
| [02:11] | with my very reasonable plan. | 我非常合理的计划了 | 
| [02:13] | Now all I have to do is invite Klaus. | 现在我只需邀克劳斯来就行了 | 
| [02:15] | Cami, are you sure you want to do this? | 卡米 你确定你想这么做吗 | 
| [02:31] | What happened to her? | 她怎么了 | 
| [02:33] | This is what befalls anyone | 这是跟以利亚·迈克尔森 | 
| [02:34] | who bargains with Elijah Mikaelson. | 谈条件的代价 | 
| [02:36] | Ariane discovered the weapon that could kill an original. | 阿丽亚娜发现了能杀死始祖的武器 | 
| [02:39] | And since Elijah would never allow anyone | 因为以利亚不会允许别人 | 
| [02:41] | to posses so deadly a secret… | 知晓如此致命的秘密… | 
| [02:45] | He killed her. | 他杀了她 | 
| [02:48] | She was nice to me. | 她对我很好 | 
| [02:50] | Then perhaps you won’t mind spending a little more time together. | 那或许你不介意多和她呆一会 | 
| [03:05] | You and the others will channel her, | 你和其他人要和她连通 | 
| [03:07] | search her mind and find the weapon. | 从她脑中寻找出武器 | 
| [03:11] | It’s a little disrespectful to the dead, don’t you think? | 这对死人不太尊重啊 不是吗 | 
| [03:13] | Not to mention dangerous. | 更不用说这有多危险了 | 
| [03:16] | If Elijah finds out… | 如果以利亚发现了… | 
| [03:17] | I know better than you how dangerous Elijah can be. | 我比你更清楚以利亚有多危险 | 
| [03:20] | And yet, as he is my sire, my life | 然而 我是他那脉的 我的生死 | 
| [03:23] | and the lives of the Strix are tied to his. | 以及斯特里克斯的生死都与他相连 | 
| [03:28] | So… | 所以… | 
| [03:31] | I will not rest | 我不找到武器 | 
| [03:33] | until that weapon is found. | 决不罢休 | 
| [03:40] | So that’s how it is. | 看来就这样了 | 
| [03:44] | You recruit a witch from my city | 你从我的城市募集一个女巫 | 
| [03:45] | and you don’t even tell me. | 而你都不跟我提一下 | 
| [03:46] | I’m not in the habit of explaining my decisions to subordinates. | 我没有向属下解释我决定的习惯 | 
| [03:50] | She’s just a kid. | 她只是个孩子 | 
| [03:53] | Davina Claire is a former regent. | 达维娜·克莱尔是前摄政者 | 
| [03:55] | A shame she aligned with us only after her shunning. | 可惜她被逐出后才和我们合作 | 
| [03:58] | But then, some things are beyond even my control. | 不过 有些事是我也控制不了的 | 
| [04:03] | I’m not gonna let her be your puppet. | 我不会让她成为你的傀儡 | 
| [04:07] | You are in no position to make demands. | 你没资格提要求 | 
| [04:10] | If the prophecy is true, the Mikaelsons will fall | 如果预言属实 迈克尔森家族一年内 | 
| [04:12] | within the year and us along with them. | 会死去 我们都会随他们而死 | 
| [04:15] | I have a plan that will keep us alive. | 我的计划能让我们都活下去 | 
| [04:18] | Perhaps you should focus on proving yourself essential to my plan. | 或许你该努力证明自己能帮得上我的计划 | 
| [04:32] | Ah. Vincent. | 文森特 | 
| [04:34] | I should have known Camille would seek powerful fools | 我该想到卡米尔会找个强大的傻瓜 | 
| [04:37] | to aid in this rather futile gambit. | 来帮她进行这场徒劳的博弈 | 
| [04:39] | As I send you off to join your ancestors, | 我送你去见你的先祖们的时候 | 
| [04:41] | just know this is her fault. | 记住这是她的错 | 
| [04:48] | I was hoping for a simple trade, | 我本希望这是场简单的交易 | 
| [04:49] | but seeing as how everything you took | 但看到你就拿了这么个箱子 | 
| [04:51] | can’t possibly fit in that briefcase, | 根本装不下你拿走的东西 | 
| [04:53] | I’m gonna go ahead and assume that “Simple” | 所以我就想”简单” | 
| [04:54] | ain’t exactly your style, huh? | 根本不是你的风格 是吧 | 
| [04:56] | Why don’t you take down this barrier? | 为什么你不撤掉结界呢 | 
| [04:58] | I’ll show you precisely what my style entails. | 我会给你瞧瞧我的风格到底是什么样 | 
| [05:02] | Seriously? | 说真的吗 | 
| [05:04] | I have an ancient, mystical weapon of doom, | 我有一个古老神秘的毁灭你们的武器 | 
| [05:07] | and instead of agreeing to my very fair trade, | 而你没有接受我非常合理的交易 | 
| [05:09] | you’re making threats. | 还在这威胁人 | 
| [05:11] | There she is. | 她来了 | 
| [05:12] | Traitor to my family, thief of that which is mine. | 背叛了我的家族 偷走了我的东西 | 
| [05:15] | Don’t be dramatic. | 别一副委屈的样子 | 
| [05:17] | Like I said, I just wanted your attention. | 我说了 我不过是想引起你的注意 | 
| [05:18] | And seeing as you’re here, I’d say I got it. | 鉴于你也来了 我想我成功了 | 
| [05:20] | Yes, a rather effective tactic. | 没错 真是个有效的策略 | 
| [05:23] | One I usually reserve for enemies, | 一般我都用在敌人身上 | 
| [05:24] | and here I thought we were intimates. | 我还以为我们是恋人呢 | 
| [05:28] | We are. | 没错 | 
| [05:30] | But relationships are built on trust and equality, | 但爱情是以信任和平等为基础的 | 
| [05:33] | and we don’t have either if you’re confiscating my stuff. | 你没收我的东西既非信任也不平等 | 
| [05:36] | And so your response is to steal what’s mine | 所以你的解决方式就是偷我的东西 | 
| [05:38] | in an attempt to bend my will to your own. | 好让我屈服于你吗 | 
| [05:40] | I just want back what you took. | 我只想要回我的东西 | 
| [05:49] | What, that’s, like, a third of them? | 这才多少 也就三分之一吧 | 
| [05:51] | So would you like a third of the white oak? | 白栎木也只给你三分之一好不好 | 
| [05:54] | Are you really gonna do this? | 你真要如此吗 | 
| [05:55] | Okay, listen, I’m gonna leave you two lovebirds alone, but, | 够了 我就留你们这对小鸳鸯自己吵吧 | 
| [05:58] | y’all want my advice, y’all best to finish this up | 但我得建议一句 你们最好在别人 | 
| [06:00] | before someone finds out what she took. | 发现她手上有什么之前结束此事 | 
| [06:15] | Okay, so what’s the plan? | 我们怎么办 | 
| [06:17] | Cami’s out there with the white oak | 卡米拿走了白栎木 | 
| [06:19] | and I’m not gonna lose one more person that I care about. | 我绝不要再失去一个我在乎的人 | 
| [06:21] | Niklaus can handle Camille. Till then, | 尼克劳斯能对付卡米尔 期间 | 
| [06:23] | I’ll keep Aya distracted. | 我会分散阿亚的注意力 | 
| [06:25] | Why don’t you just kill her? | 你为什么不直接杀了她 | 
| [06:28] | She and I have history. | 我们之间有过一段过去 | 
| [06:32] | You two had a thing? | 你们相爱过 | 
| [06:40] | Aya was a towering intellect with an insatiable curiosity. | 阿亚当时十分智慧 好奇心十足 | 
| [06:45] | Passionate, fearless | 而且热情无畏 | 
| [06:47] | and something of an outcast. | 又带着被放逐的忧伤 | 
| [06:57] | Long ago, I invited her | 很久以前 我邀请她 | 
| [06:59] | to… join a rather elite company. | 加入了一个精英团体 | 
| [07:02] | I determined she was perfectly tailored | 我认为她很合适 | 
| [07:04] | to bear the responsibility of an immortal life. | 拥有永恒的生命 | 
| [07:08] | I made her like me. | 于是转化了她 | 
| [07:10] | She was one of the first Strix. | 她是斯特里克斯最早的成员之一 | 
| [07:14] | We cared for one another deeply. | 我们深深相爱着 | 
| [07:20] | Together we created a fellowship unburdened | 一起创造出了不受人类极限 | 
| [07:24] | by the limitations of man. | 制约的团体 | 
| [07:26] | It was the pursuit of a glorious new world. | 以一个宏伟的新世纪为追求 | 
| [07:33] | And then father… | 然后父亲 | 
| [07:37] | Led by that unquenchable desire | 出于他无法遏制的 | 
| [07:40] | to slay his children, Mikael descended, | 屠杀亲子 迈克尔家族的愿望 | 
| [07:42] | accompanied by a small army. | 带来了一支军队 | 
| [07:44] | He laid to waste everything that I built. | 他毁掉了我建立的一切 | 
| [07:46] | So… We had no choice but to run. | 所以 我们别无选择只有逃亡 | 
| [07:51] | Come with me. | 和我一起走 | 
| [07:54] | Aya did not. | 阿亚没有 | 
| [07:58] | So when Tristan found her, he rescued her. | 所以特里斯坦发现她时 救了她 | 
| [08:02] | She, of course, came to see him as something of a savior. | 她当然也就视他为救命恩人 | 
| [08:05] | And in time, beneath his corrupted guidance, | 后来 在他错误的引导下 | 
| [08:07] | they made the Strix what they are today– | 他们把斯特里克斯变成了今天这副样子 | 
| [08:09] | a hive of depraved and ignorant savages. | 成为了堕落之人 自大的败类的收容所 | 
| [08:16] | And she’s never forgiven me. | 而且她再也没有原谅我 | 
| [08:26] | I’m not entirely certain I’ve ever forgiven myself. | 其实我都不知道自己有没有原谅自己 | 
| [08:32] | Well… | 那 | 
| [08:35] | Given all that, | 既然如此 | 
| [08:38] | how exactly do you plan on keeping her distracted? | 你打算怎么让她分心呢 | 
| [08:41] | With a little salt… | 给一道旧伤口上 | 
| [08:44] | in an old wound. | 撒点盐 | 
| [09:05] | We’re getting nowhere. | 完全没有进展 | 
| [09:07] | Take some time, gather your focus. | 休息一下 好集中精力 | 
| [09:08] | We’ll reconvene in an hour. And we won’t stop | 一小时后集合 不达目的 | 
| [09:11] | until we get what we need. | 决不罢休 | 
| [09:29] | I know you’re not a New Orleans witch. | 我知道你不是新奥尔良的女巫 | 
| [09:32] | But you did die here. | 但你却葬身于此 | 
| [09:34] | When I was a little girl I remember being told | 我记得小时候人家跟我讲 | 
| [09:36] | that a witch who wasn’t consecrated would never know peace. | 遗骸不能被供奉的女巫永无安息 | 
| [09:40] | The ancestors may hate me, | 也许祖先们是在恨我 | 
| [09:43] | but at the end of the day, witches take care of their own. | 但最终 我们还是会选择照顾自己人 | 
| [09:52] | …Trinket I made when we were children. A toy. | 是我们小时候我刻得一个小玩意 玩具 | 
| [09:57] | You found it, which means you’ve come to kill me. | 你找到了它 就意味着你是来杀我的 | 
| [10:07] | I think you need to calm down, | 我觉得你需要镇静 | 
| [10:09] | count to ten, focus on your breathing. | 默数十个数 深呼吸 | 
| [10:12] | Is this amusing to you? | 你觉得这很好玩吗 | 
| [10:14] | Endangering my family? | 让我的家族陷入危险 | 
| [10:15] | Am I laughing? I want to put this all behind us. | 你看我笑了吗 我也想让这事赶紧过去 | 
| [10:18] | You of all people know what I am capable of, | 所有人里 你最了解我的为人 | 
| [10:20] | and yet you seem determined to incur my wrath. | 但你却非要激怒我 | 
| [10:23] | I’m gonna ask you one last time… | 我再说最后一次 | 
| [10:25] | “Give me the white oak.” | 把白栎木给我 | 
| [10:27] | Am I right? | 对吧 | 
| [10:29] | My answer is, happily, as soon as you stop | 我的回答是 乐意之至 只要你 | 
| [10:31] | screwing around and give me back what’s mine. | 别再烦我 把我的东西还我 | 
| [10:33] | If I give your trinkets back, | 我把你的玩具还你 | 
| [10:35] | I embolden all manner of foolishness. | 那才是犯傻 | 
| [10:37] | You will grow arrogant | 你会变得自大 | 
| [10:39] | under the false belief you have power | 误认为自己力量强大 | 
| [10:40] | and ultimately you will end up dead. | 最终招来杀身之祸 | 
| [10:45] | Klaus, you’re afraid something will happen to me? | 克劳斯 你是怕我出事吗 | 
| [10:48] | Guess what, something already did. | 你不知道吗 我已经出事了 | 
| [10:51] | Your ex hates me so much, she murdered me. | 你前女友对我恨之入骨 甚至杀死了我 | 
| [10:54] | She’s gonna have to pay for that. | 她要为此付出代价 | 
| [10:56] | And since I can’t fight her fair and square, | 既然单打独斗我不是她的对手 | 
| [10:58] | I need those dark objects. | 我就需要那些黑暗法器 | 
| [11:03] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [11:09] | I’ll retrieve your toys. | 我把你的玩具还你 | 
| [11:13] | Keep this bloody barrier up till I return. | 我回来之前不要解除这倒霉的结界 | 
| [11:41] | My witches have made a discovery. | 我的女巫发现了一个秘密 | 
| [11:43] | Whatever it was, Elijah clearly wants it to remain hidden. | 不管是什么 以利亚都不想让人知道 | 
| [11:46] | We can only assume a weapon is in play | 只能说明秘密与一武器 | 
| [11:48] | and that all our lives are at risk. | 还有我们所有人的性命息息相关 | 
| [11:51] | We will not rest | 在那武器 | 
| [11:52] | until that weapon is under our control. | 为我们掌控前我们决不罢休 | 
| [11:55] | Hello, everyone. | 大家好 | 
| [12:00] | Wonderful to see you all. | 真高兴见到你们 | 
| [12:03] | Aya, don’t we look so very comfortable indeed | 阿亚 带领起特里斯坦的小杂技班 | 
| [12:07] | leading Tristan’s little circus. | 你好开心呀 | 
| [12:09] | Sadly, one does not simply ascend to the position of leader. | 可惜 首领之位不是这么轻易定的 | 
| [12:12] | Kind of has to be by my consent. | 好像得经过我同意 | 
| [12:14] | You see, I am | 因为我 | 
| [12:15] | the maker, the creator, | 是创造者 创始人 | 
| [12:17] | the founding father. | 造物主 | 
| [12:20] | I am the one who chooses the leader here, | 这里的领导应该由我来选择 | 
| [12:22] | and fortunately for every last one of you, | 幸运的是 为了仅剩的你们 | 
| [12:25] | I have an excellent candidate in mind. | 我脑海中已经有了绝佳的人选 | 
| [12:28] | See, today is the day | 就在今天 | 
| [12:30] | I take back what is mine. | 我要收回属于自己的东西 | 
| [12:34] | Do I hear any objections? | 有人反对吗 | 
| [12:38] | So ladies and gentlemen, | 那么女士们先生们 | 
| [12:39] | the offer I extend to you is simple enough. | 我给你们的条件很容易达到 | 
| [12:42] | You follow me, I shall return you all to greatness. | 跟随我 我将带你们重返伟大 | 
| [12:47] | You’re really just gonna come in here and start making demands? | 你就这样长驱直入 开始发号施令吗 | 
| [12:50] | Marcel, grown-ups are talking. | 马塞尔 我们大人在说话 | 
| [12:53] | Aya, how long has it been — eight, | 阿亚 从你上一次看见这个起 | 
| [12:56] | nine hundred years since you saw this? | 过了八九百年了吧 | 
| [13:00] | For the uninitiated — the Charter of the Strix, | 写给新成员的斯特里克斯宪章 | 
| [13:05] | written by… oh, yes — me. | 作者是 哦对 是我 | 
| [13:10] | And it says here, it shall be | 这里面写着 | 
| [13:12] | my duty to uphold the tenents of the Charter. | 保证宪章中各信条的执行是我的职责 | 
| [13:16] | Oh, this is important. | 这条很重要 | 
| [13:17] | “In the absence of a worthy leader, | 组织缺少称职的领袖时 | 
| [13:19] | “Charter shall be invoked, | 应依照宪章 | 
| [13:21] | “and complete dominion shall be restored to… | 将统治权完全归还给 | 
| [13:25] | Elijah Mikaelson.” | 以利亚·迈克尔森 | 
| [13:30] | If you were determined to state this absurd claim as founder, | 如果你非要以创立者的身份来胡言乱语 | 
| [13:35] | then I invoke the right of Ludum Regale. | 那我就要行使我发起王者游戏的权利了 | 
| [13:39] | I’m sorry, does someone want to please | 不好意思 | 
| [13:42] | explain what the hell that is? | 有没有人能解释一下那是什么东西 | 
| [13:44] | Ludum Regale — game of kings. | 王者游戏 王之间的比试 | 
| [13:47] | Let’s not do this, shall we? | 我们不要这样做 好吗 | 
| [13:48] | You cannot invoke one element of the Charter | 你不能引用宪章中的一条 | 
| [13:50] | and disregard the rest. | 同时又否定其他的 | 
| [13:51] | As it happens, I know the rules. | 碰巧了 我也知道规则 | 
| [13:55] | After all… I helped you write them. | 毕竟 是我帮助你写的 | 
| [14:01] | If our leadership is in doubt | 假如统治权不能确定 | 
| [14:03] | and politics proves divisive, | 组织内存在政治分歧 | 
| [14:05] | a contest of strength and cunning | 一场力量与谋略的比试 | 
| [14:07] | shall determine the line of succession. | 将决定统治权由谁来继承 | 
| [14:09] | So, I challenge you to a duel. | 所以 我向你提出决斗 | 
| [14:15] | Whomever holds the Charter at the stroke of midnight | 午夜钟声敲响时 手握宪章者 | 
| [14:17] | shall be the new leader of the Strix. | 将成为斯特里克斯的新领导 | 
| [14:20] | You would choose strength over cunning? | 和谋略相比你更愿意选择力量吗 | 
| [14:25] | Do you accept? | 你接受吗 | 
| [15:33] | Hey! Hey! | 喂 喂 | 
| [15:35] | Are you serious with all that noise?! | 你非要闹这么大动静吗 | 
| [15:37] | Oh, I’m sorry. Has my therapist’s betrayal | 我很抱歉 我的心理治疗师的背叛 | 
| [15:39] | inconvenienced your otherwise tranquil day? | 打搅了你平静的一天吗 | 
| [15:42] | Our daughter has been upset. | 我们的女儿很不开心 | 
| [15:44] | She’s still dealing with the fact that Jack is gone, | 她还没有适应杰克不在的日子 | 
| [15:48] | and the only thing that calms her is her favorite toy, | 唯一能使她平静的 是她最喜欢的玩具 | 
| [15:51] | which Cami stole to get back at you. | 也就是卡米偷走以报复你的东西 | 
| [15:54] | So, if you wake her up with all this slamming around, | 所以 如果这咣咣的噪音把她给弄醒了 | 
| [15:58] | so help me, Cami will be the least of your problems. | 那卡米都不算大问题了 | 
| [16:01] | It pains me that Hope is upset, | 霍普的不安使我痛苦 | 
| [16:04] | so I’ll add it to the long list of grievances | 我会让这痛苦加入我已有的 | 
| [16:07] | I’m already tallying, hmm? | 冗长的写满悲伤的记录 行了吗 | 
| [16:12] | I know that you’re angry at Cami, Klaus, | 我知道你在生卡米的气 克劳斯 | 
| [16:15] | but you know as well as I do that | 但你我都知道 | 
| [16:17] | she’s not in her right mind. | 她现在不理智 | 
| [16:19] | I beg to differ. Camille seems quite lucid tucked away | 我不敢苟同 卡米尔似乎非常清醒 | 
| [16:21] | behind the barrier spell in the city of the dead | 她躲在墓园的咒语屏障之后 | 
| [16:23] | as she taunts me with the very means of my demise! | 手握那将击溃我的物件 对我肆意嘲讽 | 
| [16:37] | Anything you care to share with the group? | 有什么想和我们分享的吗 | 
| [16:48] | Oh, we’re really gonna do this. | 我们真的要这样做吗 | 
| [16:50] | Oldest, most sophisticated society of vampires in the world, | 世界上最古老而精于世故的吸血鬼社群 | 
| [16:52] | and we settle our disputes like kids | 解决争端的方式却像小孩子 | 
| [16:54] | on the playground at recess. | 下课时间到操场打架一样幼稚 | 
| [16:56] | My sentiments precisely. Aya seems to disagree. | 我也这么认为 但阿亚似乎不同意 | 
| [17:03] | I could order my brethren to fight on my behalf. | 我可以派我的弟兄 以我的名义战斗 | 
| [17:07] | Such is their loyalty. | 这是他们忠诚的象征 | 
| [17:11] | But we both know, this is between you and me. | 但你我都知道 这是我们俩之间的事 | 
| [17:15] | Leadership must be earned, | 统治权必须亲手赢得 | 
| [17:17] | and one way or another, I will have that Charter. | 不论以何种方式 我终将夺得宪章 | 
| [17:23] | Come get it. | 来拿啊 | 
| [17:27] | Klaus should be back by now. | 克劳斯现在应该回来了 | 
| [17:28] | He’s got a lot of witch weapons to pack up, | 他有很多巫师武器要打包 | 
| [17:30] | not to mention all the pride he’s gonna have to swallow. | 暂且不谈自尊心受损给他带来的伤害 | 
| [17:32] | You don’t actually feel sorry for him, do you? | 你一点也不同情他吗 | 
| [17:34] | Hell, no! But you got to admit, | 才不呢 但是你得承认 | 
| [17:36] | you poked a real irritable bear. | 你惹了一只暴躁的熊 | 
| [17:40] | Things are gonna be different between you two. | 你们的关系会变得不同 | 
| [17:41] | I know Klaus better than anyone outside of his family. | 除了克劳斯的家人 我比谁都了解他 | 
| [17:43] | If using that knowledge is a risk to get what I want, | 如果我需要借此达到自己的目的 | 
| [17:45] | then I’ll take that risk. | 那我愿意冒这个险 | 
| [17:46] | Okay, well, here’s the thing. | 好的 但是有个问题 | 
| [17:47] | Klaus let you into his life because he trusted you. | 克劳斯带你进入他的生活 是出于信任 | 
| [17:51] | That girl never would have stolen the one thing | 那个被信任的女孩不会偷走 | 
| [17:53] | under the sun that can kill him. | 唯一可以致他于死地的东西 | 
| [17:57] | That girl is dead. | 那个女孩已经死了 | 
| [18:01] | Come on. | 拜托 | 
| [18:03] | You know something. | 你知道些什么的 | 
| [18:05] | I can tell by the look in your face. | 我从你的表情就能看出来 | 
| [18:09] | If I knew something, I’d tell you. | 如果我知道些什么 我早就告诉你了 | 
| [18:11] | We’re supposed to be sisters now, right? | 我们现在应该算是姐妹了 对吧 | 
| [18:13] | I don’t know about that. | 我不知道什么姐妹 | 
| [18:15] | After all, the weapon that we’re looking for will | 毕竟我们寻找的武器 | 
| [18:18] | probably be used to wipe out a whole sire line, | 可能被用于杀死一整条血脉 | 
| [18:23] | including some of your vampire friends. | 也包括你的一些吸血鬼朋友 | 
| [18:31] | Is that what this is? | 你这是在欺负新来的吗 | 
| [18:32] | Pick on the new girl ’cause she knows a few vampires? | 就因为我认识几个吸血鬼 | 
| [18:35] | Big deal. I agreed to work with the strix, same as you. | 这算什么 我们都同意帮斯特里克斯了 | 
| [18:39] | You’re nothing like me. | 你和我完全不同 | 
| [18:41] | You actually believe Aya’s going to make good on her promises. | 你真的相信阿亚会兑现诺言 | 
| [18:44] | She already has. | 她已经兑现了 | 
| [18:46] | She gave me the spell to help the person | 她给了我咒语 | 
| [18:47] | that I care about more than anything. | 让我能帮助我最在乎的人 | 
| [18:51] | All I need now is power, | 我现在需要的只是权利 | 
| [18:53] | and I’ll do whatever I have to to get it. | 我会付诸一切来获取它 | 
| [18:57] | I was just a kid when I became a sister. | 我做上姐姐的时候还是个小孩子 | 
| [19:00] | My family was poor, my mother was sick. | 我家很穷 我妈妈生病了 | 
| [19:05] | All I wanted was to help them. | 我只是想帮助他们 | 
| [19:10] | And there was Aya… | 然后阿亚就来了 | 
| [19:13] | with all of her promises. | 带着她的诸多承诺 | 
| [19:16] | By the time I finished doing everything she asked me… | 等我完成了她让我做的事情后 | 
| [19:20] | my own mother couldn’t even stand the sight of me. | 我的亲生母亲甚至不愿看到我 | 
| [19:26] | See, Davina, real magic, like we use here — | 达维娜 我们在此使用的真正魔法 | 
| [19:31] | it would change you. | 会改变你的 | 
| [19:34] | My guess is, it’ll be right after | 我猜应该就在你 | 
| [19:36] | you’ve saved that person you care about. | 拯救了这个你在乎的人之后 | 
| [19:38] | That’s when you’ll lose everything. | 到那时你就会失去一切 | 
| [19:41] | You’re wrong, because that person that I care about– | 你错了 因为我关心的这个人 | 
| [19:46] | He means way too much to me. | 他对我来说重于一切 | 
| [19:49] | All I care about is leaving this damn coven. | 我所在乎的只有离开这该死的女巫团 | 
| [19:53] | But first you’re gonna tell me what you know. | 但首先你要告诉我你都知道些什么 | 
| [20:25] | You quite done? | 你完事了吗 | 
| [20:27] | You’d have me submit? | 你希望我臣服吗 | 
| [20:29] | Once again, I prove I have a mind of my own. | 再一次的 我证明了我有自己的想法 | 
| [20:37] | Let’s not make this more unpleasant than it needs to be. | 不要把场面搞得太不愉快了 | 
| [20:39] | After all this time, | 这么长久以来 | 
| [20:41] | how could you think that we would follow you? | 你怎么还能认为我们会跟随你 | 
| [20:53] | All of you swore loyalty to a serpent | 你们所有人对一只毒蛇效忠 | 
| [20:57] | who seized control of this fellowship, | 他掌控着你们所做的一切 | 
| [20:59] | all in the name of furthering his tyranny. | 都是为了进一步加深他的暴政 | 
| [21:02] | Seize control– is that how you rewrite history? | 控制 你就是要这样改写历史吗 | 
| [21:07] | You ran like a coward, | 你像个懦夫一样的逃离 | 
| [21:10] | leaving Strix to be slaughtered | 把斯特里克斯留下 | 
| [21:13] | by your mad father. | 被你疯狂的父亲屠杀 | 
| [21:16] | I had no choice. | 我没有选择 | 
| [21:17] | We all have a choice! | 我们都有选择 | 
| [21:20] | And that day I watched as | 那天我眼看着 | 
| [21:21] | my fellow Strix were slaughtered by the dozens. | 我们斯特里克斯兄弟姐妹大批被屠杀 | 
| [21:24] | I returned. | 我回来了 | 
| [21:27] | The moment I knew that my family was safe, I returned… | 当我知道家人安全后 立刻就回来了 | 
| [21:31] | To the horror… | 回来看到了惊骇惨状 | 
| [21:34] | The wreckage, the corpses, the ruin. | 残骸 尸体和废墟 | 
| [21:38] | The devastation that I felt when I thought of your death. | 我以为你死去的时候感受到了绝望和破灭 | 
| [21:42] | But I did not die! | 但是我没有死 | 
| [21:44] | Thanks to the efforts of a true nobleman. | 这都要归功于一个真正的好人 | 
| [21:47] | Tristan saved us! | 特里斯坦救了我们 | 
| [21:51] | He earned our loyalty. | 他赢得了我们的忠诚 | 
| [21:52] | Tristan is a vulture, | 特里斯坦是个秃鹫 | 
| [21:55] | a usurper who stole our very dream… | 一个夺走我们的梦想的篡位者 | 
| [21:59] | Violating everything that we once fought for, | 违背了我们之前为之奋斗的一切 | 
| [22:01] | all in the name of the twisted crusade. | 全都以他那扭曲的改革名义 | 
| [22:05] | Say what you will. | 随便你怎么说 | 
| [22:07] | You choose your own family always, | 你总是首先选择你的家人 | 
| [22:10] | above all. | 高于一切 | 
| [22:12] | And that is why | 这就是为什么 | 
| [22:14] | you’re as cursed as them. | 你和他们一样该死 | 
| [22:22] | This is Elijah Mikaelson, | 这是以利亚·迈克尔森 | 
| [22:25] | traitor to our cause! | 妨碍我们大业的叛徒 | 
| [22:28] | You know I would rather die | 你知道我宁可去死 | 
| [22:30] | than accept you as leader. | 也不愿意接受你做我们的头领 | 
| [22:38] | If that’s your ultimatum… | 如果这是你的最后结论 | 
| [22:41] | …Then I accept. | 那么我接受 | 
| [22:53] | I thought you two were gonna talk each other to death. | 我还以为你们两个要用语言把对方杀死呢 | 
| [22:57] | But since this is my city, I say we play by my rules. So… | 既然这是我的城市就要遵守我的规则 所以 | 
| [23:01] | Catch me if you can. | 看你们能不能抓到我 | 
| [23:03] | If not, come midnight, | 如果不能 今晚午夜 | 
| [23:05] | I’m in charge. | 我来掌权 | 
| [23:24] | If someone’s playing games, | 如果有人要玩把戏 | 
| [23:26] | just know the contest ends | 必须要知道游戏马上终结 | 
| [23:28] | when I claim… | 当我提出 | 
| [23:36] | 无信号 | |
| [23:40] | Camille! | 卡米尔 | 
| [23:50] | 圣詹姆士 | |
| [24:23] | A young upstart steals our Charter, | 一个年轻新贵偷走了我们的宪章 | 
| [24:25] | yet you don’t seem all that concerned. | 但是你看起来一点都不担心 | 
| [24:27] | Well, I have my sources searching for Marcel. | 我已经派人去搜寻马塞尔 | 
| [24:30] | They won’t be long. | 他们花不了多少时间 | 
| [24:31] | Still, I can’t imagine that this turn of events | 仍然 我还是不觉得这事情的转机 | 
| [24:34] | will improve your odds. | 能提高你的胜算 | 
| [24:37] | The game’s not over. | 游戏还没有结束 | 
| [24:39] | When the Strix find Marcel, | 当斯特里克斯找到马塞尔 | 
| [24:41] | they’ll take back the Charter and hand-deliver it to me. | 他们会把宪章带回来给我 | 
| [24:44] | Interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [24:45] | Of course, Marcel is very popular with the locals. | 当然 马塞尔在当地人中很受欢迎 | 
| [24:50] | You understand that if he seeks refuge | 你知道如果他去了这附近的 | 
| [24:52] | in any one of the many residences around here, | 任何一家住宅中寻求庇护的话 | 
| [24:56] | neither you nor I may enter. | 无论你或是我都进不去 | 
| [25:03] | At the gym… | 在体育馆 | 
| [25:08] | …You had the chance to end me. | 你有机会杀死我 | 
| [25:10] | You hesitated. | 你犹豫了 | 
| [25:14] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [25:19] | I wouldn’t be too concerned. | 我不会太担心 | 
| [25:23] | Should the opportunity present itself again, | 如果再有那样的机会的话 | 
| [25:26] | I’ll be certain to finish the task. | 我一定会完成任务 | 
| [25:49] | Something’s not right. | 有事情不对头 | 
| [25:51] | Hey, stay here. | 待在这里 | 
| [25:55] | Camille! | 卡米尔 | 
| [25:57] | She can’t hear you. | 她听不见你 | 
| [26:00] | As a matter of fact, | 实际上 | 
| [26:02] | pretty soon now, she’ll be dead. | 很快她就要死了 | 
| [26:06] | I hope you two parted on good terms. | 我希望你们两个好好的道别了 | 
| [26:13] | Show yourself. | 出来 | 
| [26:19] | You’re one of the coven | 你是那个和斯特里克斯 | 
| [26:20] | affiliated with the Strix. | 有联系的女巫之一 | 
| [26:22] | My sisters and I have come for the one thing that can kill you. | 我和姐妹们来就是为了拿走杀死你的那个东西 | 
| [26:26] | Well, perhaps I’ll find your sisters and feed them | 也许我会找到你的姐妹们 | 
| [26:29] | what remains of your insides. | 然后把你的内脏喂给她们吃 | 
| [26:34] | I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 | 
| [26:50] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 | 
| [26:52] | We’re not alone. | 这里还有其他人 | 
| [26:53] | How is that even possible? What happened to the boundary spell? | 这怎么可能 结界不管用了吗 | 
| [26:55] | That’s all good when you’re trying to keep out a vampire. | 它能挡住吸血鬼 | 
| [26:57] | This feels like something different. | 但这个貌似是其他的东西 | 
| [27:08] | This here is hallowed ground, | 这里是神圣之地 | 
| [27:10] | home to the nine covens of New Orleans. | 埋葬着新奥尔的九大巫师团 | 
| [27:11] | Y’all need to be on y’all’s way. | 你们需要赶紧离开 | 
| [27:20] | Okay, I’m gonna give you one guess | 好吧 你可以猜猜 | 
| [27:21] | what they’re here for. | 她们来这是为了什么 | 
| [27:25] | Cami, either they’re gonna kill you | 卡米 要么是她们杀死你 | 
| [27:26] | or Klaus will for losing that thing. You need to go. | 要么克劳斯因为丢了那东西杀了你 你快走 | 
| [27:29] | No. What about you? | 不行 你怎么办 | 
| [27:31] | Go. Run. | 快走 快跑 | 
| [27:32] | Now. | 现在 | 
| [27:55] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 | 
| [27:57] | Does it really matter? | 有什么关系吗 | 
| [28:00] | You know what I’ve come for. | 你知道我是为了什么而来 | 
| [28:03] | Hand it over. | 把它交出来 | 
| [28:09] | I’m not going to ask twice. | 我不打算问两次 | 
| [28:21] | You have a high tolerance for pain. | 你对疼痛的忍耐力够强的 | 
| [28:24] | Let’s see how high. | 我们来试试到底多强 | 
| [28:30] | No. | 不 | 
| [29:25] | Well, this little escapade has been very cute indeed, Marcel. | 这场小恶作剧真挺可爱的 马塞尔 | 
| [29:28] | Why don’t you come outside and give me the Charter? | 快出来把宪章给我吧 | 
| [29:31] | Mm, no. No, I’m fine right where I am. | 不 我躲得好好的 | 
| [29:33] | I got about three minutes | 差不多再过三分钟 | 
| [29:36] | until I’m the new grand poobah. | 我就是新老大了 | 
| [29:38] | Until then, good luck trying to find me. | 在那之前 加油找我吧 | 
| [29:41] | Look outside. | 看看外面 | 
| [29:53] | It’s not difficult to track your enemies | 有个巫师做姐姐 | 
| [29:55] | when your sister’s a witch. | 追踪敌人并非难事 | 
| [29:57] | Well, in that case, good luck | 这样的话 | 
| [29:59] | getting in without an invitation. | 试试不被邀请能不能进来吧 | 
| [30:00] | If you think I’m above burning this place to the ground, | 如果你觉得我不屑于把这里烧成平地 | 
| [30:02] | you are gravely mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 | 
| [30:04] | Well, that’s not very civilized, is it? | 这样做不太文明吧 | 
| [30:09] | Outside. | 出来 | 
| [30:10] | Now. | 快点 | 
| [30:27] | Elijah? | 以利亚 | 
| [30:28] | Please come in. | 请进来吧 | 
| [30:52] | You realize this is your doing. | 你知道自己搞砸了吗 | 
| [30:54] | Your attempt to manipulate me | 你想掌控我 | 
| [30:55] | played right into our enemies’ hands. | 却把掌控权交到了敌人手里 | 
| [30:58] | And I said I’m sorry. | 我说过了我很抱歉 | 
| [30:59] | Your apologies won’t bring back what’s been lost. | 你的道歉并不能把丢了的东西找回来 | 
| [31:01] | Then shut up and let Vincent track down that witch! | 那就闭上嘴 让文森特追踪那个女巫 | 
| [31:09] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你想去哪儿 | 
| [31:10] | I want to find her just as much as you do, | 我和你一样想找到她 | 
| [31:11] | but I cannot concentrate, | 但这些无意义的斗嘴 | 
| [31:13] | not with this pointless bickering. | 让我没法集中注意力 | 
| [31:14] | Well, then, by all means, | 好吧 尽你所能 | 
| [31:16] | please, go, attend to your task. | 请去完成你的工作吧 | 
| [31:18] | You, however, are not going to leave my sight! | 而你别想脱离我的视线 | 
| [31:26] | It’s midnight, Elijah. | 午夜已过 以利亚 | 
| [31:27] | Time’s run out. According to our own laws, | 时间到了 依据我们制订的条款 | 
| [31:29] | the contest is complete. | 比赛结束 | 
| [31:30] | Guess that makes me the winner. | 也就是说我获胜了 | 
| [31:33] | Ridiculous. | 荒唐 | 
| [31:35] | This wasn’t a contest. This was evasion. | 你这不是比赛 是躲藏 | 
| [31:37] | I had a little time to read your Charter. | 我抽空读了一下你们的宪章 | 
| [31:40] | The ludum regale was never meant to be just a fistfight. | 王者游戏绝不仅限于武力角逐 | 
| [31:44] | Aspiring leaders face off | 在竞赛中对峙的领袖们 | 
| [31:47] | in a contest that requires cunning. | 必须要有谋略 | 
| [31:50] | Why? | 为什么 | 
| [31:52] | Because you want a leader | 因为相比于力量 | 
| [31:53] | with more brains than brawn. | 你们更想要一个有智慧的领袖 | 
| [31:55] | Reason I beat you all is because I know | 我之所以战胜了你们所有人 | 
| [31:58] | every nook and cranny in the quarter. | 是因为我熟悉法属区每一处角落缝隙 | 
| [32:00] | Underground tunnels, secret passageways between properties. | 地下隧道 建筑间的秘密通道 | 
| [32:04] | And since I’m so charming, | 并且 鉴于我的个人魅力 | 
| [32:07] | I get invited everywhere. | 每个人都愿意请我进屋 | 
| [32:18] | Hey, you kill me, | 你杀了我 | 
| [32:19] | you are in violation of your own damn charter. | 你就违反了你自己制订的宪章 | 
| [32:21] | Nobody’s gonna follow your rules if you can’t | 如果你自己都不遵守你定的规矩 | 
| [32:23] | follow them yourself. | 没人会遵守 | 
| [32:25] | He’s right, Elijah. Let him go. | 他说的对 以利亚 放开他 | 
| [32:43] | I’m not the strongest one here. | 我不是这里最强的 | 
| [32:48] | But I won the game. | 但我赢了这场游戏 | 
| [32:51] | I’ve been watching the Mikaelsons my whole life. | 我毕生的时间都在观察着迈克尔森家族 | 
| [32:54] | Studied them since I was a kid. | 自孩童时期就从中学习 | 
| [32:57] | That’s how I drove them out of New Orleans in the first place. | 因此我才能在之前把他们赶出新奥尔良 | 
| [33:01] | Rebuilt this city in my image under my rules. | 依据我的想法和意志重建这座城市 | 
| [33:05] | Offered alliances to all of my friends | 与我所有的朋友结为同盟 | 
| [33:07] | and got rid of everybody else. | 排除掉每一个异类 | 
| [33:09] | This is my city because I took it. | 这是我的城市 因为我掌管了它 | 
| [33:14] | That is what a leader does! | 这才是一个领袖的所作所为 | 
| [33:20] | If this prophecy that you’re all afraid of is gonna happen, | 如果这个你们人人都怕的预言会成真 | 
| [33:24] | it’s gonna happen here, | 那它注定会发生在这 | 
| [33:26] | on my streets. | 在我的地盘上 | 
| [33:28] | And if we’re gonna stop it from killing us all, | 如果要阻止我们大家被预言杀死 | 
| [33:32] | who’s a better leader than me? | 还有比我更合适的领袖吗 | 
| [33:34] | This is absurd. | 这太荒唐了 | 
| [33:35] | Marcel has won. | 马塞尔获胜了 | 
| [33:38] | Better to stand with him | 相比于你 | 
| [33:39] | and fight to live than stand with you. | 我们愿意站在他身边 为生存而斗争 | 
| [33:43] | You’ll be little more than an afterthought. | 这里已经没有你什么事了 | 
| [33:50] | To the new leader of the Strix… | 斯特里克斯的新领袖 | 
| [33:54] | Marcel Gerard. | 马塞尔·杰拉德 | 
| [34:04] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 | 
| [34:06] | Did it occur to you, the immense danger you placed yourself in? | 你没意识到吗 你把自己置身巨大的危险 | 
| [34:08] | You were almost killed! | 你差点被杀死了 | 
| [34:09] | I would have been. Thank god I had my dark objects. | 谢天谢地我有黑暗物品在 不然我真的死了 | 
| [34:13] | The amount of vulnerability you’re feeling right now, | 你此刻正在体会的无助感 | 
| [34:15] | Klaus– that’s what I deal with all the time. | 克劳斯 我体会过千百次 | 
| [34:16] | Why do you think I’m so desperate to protect myself? | 你觉得为什么我这么想要保护自己 | 
| [34:19] | If you had just given me what I asked for… | 如果你之前给了我我要的东西 | 
| [34:20] | Do not blame me. | 别责怪我 | 
| [34:23] | I took a calculated risk, | 我策划了一步险棋 | 
| [34:25] | Yes. Did it blow up in my face? | 是的 我自食其果了吗 | 
| [34:27] | Yes. And I am sorry. | 是的 我很抱歉 | 
| [34:30] | I am. But if you had just listened to me | 真的很抱歉 但如果你早听我的 | 
| [34:33] | we wouldn’t be here right now. | 我们就不会落到现在的境地 | 
| [34:34] | it’s the same story with you, Klaus. | 你始终都是这样 克劳斯 | 
| [34:36] | For a thousand years you-you control, you manipulate, | 一千年来你控制 你摆布 | 
| [34:39] | you do whatever you need to do to get your way. | 你尽你所能让事情按你的想法发展 | 
| [34:41] | And I’m not gonna be a part of it anymore. | 我不要再做你的一颗棋子 | 
| [34:43] | I don’t care how high the risk is. | 我不在乎风险多大 | 
| [34:45] | Answer your bloody phone, would you? | 快接你该死的电话吧 | 
| [34:48] | – What? – Cami, you have to listen to me. | -什么事 -卡米 你听我说 | 
| [34:50] | One of the Strix witches knows | 斯特里克斯女巫中的一个 | 
| [34:51] | where you are and she knows that you have the white oak. | 知道了你们在哪 知道你手里有白栎树木桩 | 
| [34:53] | You’re a little late, kiddo. She already took it, | 电话打晚了 孩子 她已经拿走了 | 
| [34:56] | which means, I guess, the Strix have it now. | 我想木桩已经到了斯特里克斯手里 | 
| [34:57] | No, you don’t understand. When she got inside my head, | 不 你没明白 她进入到我思想的时候 | 
| [35:00] | I got inside hers. She’s not working for the Strix. | 我也进入了她 她不为斯特里克斯做事 | 
| [35:13] | So? I trust it went well? | 我想进展顺利 | 
| [35:22] | So much fuss over such a little trinket. | 大费周章 就只是这么个小玩意 | 
| [35:25] | You know, I’m so glad that I can rely on you. | 我很高兴你这么靠得住 | 
| [35:28] | You’ve more than earned your reward. | 你可真是帮了大忙 | 
| [35:29] | And now you will help me. | 现在该你帮我了 | 
| [35:32] | Free me from my perpetual servitude to the Strix. | 帮我摆脱斯特里克斯的束缚吧 | 
| [35:35] | Yes. | 好 | 
| [35:36] | I’ll end it right now. | 我现在就让它结束 | 
| [36:07] | You had to punch your hand through my chest. | 你一定要一拳揍穿我的胸口吗 | 
| [36:09] | Oh, for the love… | 我真是服了… | 
| [36:12] | Marcel, I was in character. The moment took me. | 马塞尔 我当时进入角色了 情势所迫 | 
| [36:15] | Besides, between that absurd contest | 再说 当时那种无谓的争斗 | 
| [36:18] | and your master class performance… | 还有你的精彩表演 | 
| [36:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:22] | …They were beautifully distracted from this whole white oak business. So… | 已经完全脱离了白橡树这件事 | 
| [36:26] | To the new grand poobah. | 敬开拓者 | 
| [36:28] | Right. Uh, which, actually | 对 说到这个 | 
| [36:29] | brings me to my next point. | 我还想说一句 | 
| [36:31] | Even if I can control your friends, | 就算我能控制你的朋友 | 
| [36:32] | what about your enemies? | 那你的敌人呢 | 
| [36:34] | If a sire line war heats up, | 如果血统争斗发生 | 
| [36:35] | the quarter is gonna become a war zone. | 法属区会变成战场 | 
| [36:37] | And now we have an army. | 而现在我们有军队了 | 
| [36:39] | So perhaps we can keep this wretched prophecy at bay. | 所以我们可以先不用在意这个预言 | 
| [36:42] | Oh, that’s right. We fight so you live, | 好 我们为了你们的性命而战 | 
| [36:44] | because if Klaus falls, so do I. And if you fall, well, | 因为如果克劳斯倒了 我也一样 如果你倒了 | 
| [36:48] | there go the Strix. | 斯特里克斯也完了 | 
| [36:49] | Indeed. | 没错 | 
| [36:51] | Try to keep those clowns in line. | 管好你的手下 | 
| [37:00] | Thank you, Davina, | 谢谢 达维娜 | 
| [37:02] | for your kindness. | 你人真好 | 
| [37:06] | How are you here? | 你为什么会在这里 | 
| [37:08] | You consecrated me. | 你祭献了我 | 
| [37:10] | – You’re with the ancestors, with… – Yes. | -你跟那些始祖在一起了 -对 | 
| [37:12] | With Kol. | 跟科尔 | 
| [37:15] | And things are not going well for him. | 他的情况很糟糕 | 
| [37:20] | Can you help him? | 你能帮他吗 | 
| [37:22] | You have to help him. | 你应该帮他 | 
| [37:24] | You’re the only one who can. | 只有你能帮他 | 
| [37:27] | Our coven’s magic is dark | 我们女巫的魔法非常黑暗 | 
| [37:29] | and it comes at a very high price. | 而且往往需要付出昂贵的代价 | 
| [37:31] | But together, as sisters, we are powerful. | 但是只要姐妹连心 我们的力量非常强大 | 
| [37:34] | You can use that power to save your friend Kol. | 你可以利用这种力量来救你的朋友科尔 | 
| [37:39] | If not, you will lose him to a fate | 如果不救 你会失去他 | 
| [37:40] | far worse than death. | 这种失去比生离死别可怕得多 | 
| [37:59] | I have killed many, many people | 我杀了很多很多人 | 
| [38:01] | for far less than what you’ve done. | 而他们犯的错远远轻过你的 | 
| [38:03] | What do you want me to say, Klaus? | 你想让我说什么 克劳斯 | 
| [38:05] | Thank you for not killing me? | 谢谢你不杀之恩 | 
| [38:06] | You’re in the throes of a metamorphosis | 你正在经历一个蜕变 | 
| [38:07] | you cannot possibly comprehend. | 你无法理解的蜕变 | 
| [38:10] | One that has clearly impaired your judgment. | 这很明显影响了你的判断力 | 
| [38:12] | I may not yet know who I am or what I am, | 也许我还不知道自己是谁 是什么 | 
| [38:14] | but I do know I will never live in fear | 但是我知道我绝对不会再 | 
| [38:17] | of anyone again. | 害怕任何人 | 
| [38:19] | Ever. | 永远不会 | 
| [38:25] | You could have trusted me. | 你本可以信任我的 | 
| [38:29] | Klaus… | 克劳斯 | 
| [38:34] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 高处不胜寒 | 
| [38:38] | You’ve no idea where to begin, do you? | 你根本不知道从何下手 对吗 | 
| [38:41] | I’m no stranger to running things. | 我不是第一次管事 | 
| [38:43] | I’ve been doing it here for a long while. | 在这里我已经做了很久 | 
| [38:45] | Well, give or take an intermission or two. | 虽然中途有过间歇 | 
| [38:48] | First thing I’d like to do is make sure | 我首先要确保 | 
| [38:49] | I know who’s on my side. | 谁是我的人 | 
| [38:54] | The problem, as I see it, is simple. | 问题 其实很简单 | 
| [38:56] | The Strix are comprised one sire line. | 斯特里克斯血统纯正 | 
| [38:58] | And now we are to be led by a vampire from another. | 而我们的领袖却换了一个又一个 | 
| [39:02] | Regardless of the distinction, | 无关荣誉 | 
| [39:04] | all our lives are bound to those who made us. | 我们的命都与创造者息息相关 | 
| [39:06] | And should this prophecy come to pass, we will all perish. | 如果预言成真 我们都会灭亡 | 
| [39:10] | As leader, how would you navigate that threat? | 作为领袖 你该如何应对 | 
| [39:15] | You don’t go to war | 无良将 | 
| [39:17] | without wise guidance. | 不出征 | 
| [39:18] | Victory depends on having many advisors. | 智者谏言 多多益善 | 
| [39:21] | And by the look in your eyes, it looks like | 而你的眼神告诉我 | 
| [39:22] | you have some advice to give. | 你有建议要说 | 
| [39:26] | So… Spill it. | 那就说吧 | 
| [39:29] | Not that long ago | 不久之前 | 
| [39:30] | we developed a contingency plan. | 我们准备了一个应急计划 | 
| [39:34] | There is a reason I recruited Davina Claire. | 我重新召回达维娜·克莱尔是有原因的 | 
| [39:38] | You see, with the right witches, the correct spell, | 只要女巫对 咒语对 | 
| [39:40] | the precise binding agent, | 介质对 | 
| [39:43] | there is a means to eradicate our link to our sires. | 与创始者的血统连结是可以解除的 | 
| [39:46] | Making us free from the Mikaelsons forever. | 我们将永远不受迈克尔森家族控制 | 
| [39:48] | Then, and only then, will we have true independence. | 直到那时 也只有那时 我们才是真的自由 | 
| [39:52] | Davina is… | 达维娜… | 
| [39:53] | obstinate, but she will listen to you. | 很固执 但是她听你的话 | 
| [39:57] | So what do you say? | 你怎么看 | 
| [40:00] | Will you lead the Strix to freedom? | 你愿意带领斯特里克斯走向自由吗 | 
| [40:10] | I trust Freya had no luck finding that witch. | 看来弗雷娅没找到那个女巫 | 
| [40:14] | Not in the… | 七分钟前 | 
| [40:15] | seven minutes since your last inquiry, Niklaus, no. | 你已经问过一次 对 没有找到 尼克劳斯 | 
| [40:20] | Aurora’s involvement changes everything. | 奥罗拉参与进来 一切都不一样了 | 
| [40:22] | If Aya and the Strix had the oak, we could at least | 如果白橡树在阿亚和斯特里克斯手上 | 
| [40:24] | be certain you were not the target. | 我们至少可以确定你没有被盯上 | 
| [40:25] | But with the weapon in Aurora’s hands… | 但是如果在奥罗拉手里 | 
| [40:27] | I do wonder which one of us she’ll try and kill first. | 她会先朝谁下手呢 | 
| [40:30] | You broke her heart, I… | 你伤了她的心 而我 | 
| [40:32] | broke her mind. | 伤了她的大脑 | 
| [40:34] | I suppose both of us share the sin | 看来特里斯坦被扔进海里 | 
| [40:36] | of Tristan’s unceremonious burial at sea. | 是我们共同的责任 | 
| [40:41] | It’s normally we who pose the threat to our intimates. | 一般是我们对血亲下手 | 
| [40:45] | It’s an odd feeling– | 这感觉很奇妙 | 
| [40:47] | The roles reversed. | 角色互换了 | 
| [40:49] | I always did loathe irony. | 我一向很讨厌讽刺 | 
| [41:15] | I finished the last one. | 最后一个我也做完了 | 
| [41:25] | Fabulous. | 非常好 | 
| [41:26] | If you don’t mind my asking, | 我冒昧问一句 | 
| [41:28] | what animal do you aim to hunt with bullets made of wood? | 你用木头子弹是想打什么动物 | 
| [41:31] | Not an animal at all, Danny. | 不是动物 丹尼 | 
| [41:34] | A monster. | 是怪物 | 
| [41:37] | An entire family of them. | 一帮怪物 | 
| [41:40] | 在线观看便捷 离线缓存收藏 | |
| [41:40] | {\pos(270,194)}扫码即刻下载 | |
| [41:40] | {\pos(305,110)}Zimuzu特别推荐 | |
| [41:40] | {\pos(305,208)}各大应用市场均可下载 |