时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:03] | One by friend, one by foe, | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 |
[00:05] | one by family. | 一个被家人 |
[00:06] | When I am buried, | 我被埋葬后 |
[00:07] | the family part of the prophecy will be over. | 预言关于家人的部分就会结束 |
[00:09] | Elijah, do it! | 以利亚 动手 |
[00:13] | Stefan Salvatore, welcome to New Orleans. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 欢迎来到新奥尔良 |
[00:19] | That, that is the mark of the Phoenix. | 那是凤凰石的痕迹 |
[00:21] | – You’ve seen this before. – Tell me | -你见过这个 -告诉我 |
[00:23] | you have not been careless enough | 你没那么大意 |
[00:24] | to make an enemy of Rayna Cruz. | 成了蕾娜·科鲁兹的敌人 |
[00:26] | Why do you think I’m here, Klaus? | 你以为我为什么跑来这儿 克劳斯 |
[00:28] | The missing ingredient is the heart of an unsired vampire. | 缺少的原料是一名血脉外吸血鬼的心脏 |
[00:31] | They need my heart. Or one that’s identical to it. | 他们需要我的心脏 或者一个我相同的心脏 |
[00:33] | Jackson. | 杰克逊 |
[00:34] | Then maybe you can tell Aya | 那也许你跟阿亚说 |
[00:36] | to let me bring back Kol permanently. | 让我永久复活科尔 |
[00:38] | Kol’s been dead. He can stay dead a little while longer. | 科尔已经死了 晚复活一会儿没什么 |
[00:40] | But my life could end at any minute. | 但我的性命随时都可能会丢 |
[00:42] | All I wanted was to delink my friends from Klaus. | 我只想解除我的朋友与克劳斯的联系 |
[00:44] | Now I finally can. | 我现在终于可以了 |
[00:45] | The bullets are white oak. | 子弹是白栎木做的 |
[00:47] | My beloved brother suffers in a box. | 我亲爱的哥哥在一个箱子里受折磨 |
[00:49] | So I will end his suffering by ending you, his sire. | 所以我要杀死他的忠主你 来终结他的痛苦 |
[00:53] | I’ve come to make a proposal. | 我是来提出建议的 |
[00:55] | I suspect our worlds can change with a bang. | 我想我们的世界会大大地改变 |
[01:03] | 查尔斯庄园 1913年建 | |
[01:06] | I can see why my brother liked you. | 我懂我哥喜欢你的原因了 |
[01:08] | Such the strong, silent type. | 非常强大寡言的类型 |
[01:11] | This isn’t silence, Aurora. | 这不叫寡言 奥罗拉 |
[01:13] | It’s patience. | 这叫耐心 |
[01:14] | Give me what’s in your hand, and I’ll give you what you want. | 给我你手上的东西 我就会给你你想要的东西 |
[01:18] | But you see, Aya, what I want, I have. | 但你要明白 阿亚 我已拥有我想要的东西 |
[01:22] | A weapon that can kill the unkillable | 一个能杀死不死之人的武器 |
[01:24] | and make the Mikaelsons suffer nearly as much pain | 折磨迈克尔森一家 |
[01:26] | as they’ve made me suffer. | 以牙还牙 |
[01:27] | Unfortunately, Elijah is one of your targets | 不幸的是 以利亚是你的目标之一 |
[01:30] | and my sire. | 也是我的忠主 |
[01:31] | If you kill him, I die, too. | 你杀了他 我也会死 |
[01:33] | As would my brother, | 我哥哥也一样 |
[01:35] | who drowns endlessly at the bottom of the ocean. | 他在海底被反复溺死 |
[01:37] | Killing Elijah is the only mercy I can offer him, Aya. | 杀死以利亚是我能给他的唯一怜悯 阿亚 |
[01:41] | But what if there was another way? | 但如果还有其他办法呢 |
[01:45] | Help me sever the link between the originals and their sire lines. | 帮我解除始祖与他们血脉的联系 |
[01:50] | And maybe I’ll show it to you. | 或许我可以做给你看 |
[01:57] | You know, Aya, when all this is over, | 阿亚 这一切结束后 |
[02:00] | we should be better friends. | 我们该成为好朋友 |
[02:02] | When this is over, we can be anything we want. | 这一切结束后 我们就能随心所欲 |
[02:06] | Now… | 现在… |
[02:08] | come and lie over here. | 来躺这儿 |
[02:11] | Cynthia will guide you. | 辛西娅会引导你 |
[02:19] | This had better work. | 这最好有用 |
[02:22] | Close your eyes. | 闭上双眼 |
[02:36] | – Tristan! – Sister. | -特里斯坦 -妹妹 |
[02:40] | Oh, I missed you. | 我好想你 |
[02:51] | Tristan, I’m so sorry. | 特里斯坦 我很抱歉 |
[02:53] | I failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[02:54] | Darling. It’s all right. | 亲爱的 没关系 |
[02:55] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[02:57] | My circumstances have been beyond horrific, | 我的遭遇太可怕了 |
[03:00] | but a light has appeared. | 但还有一丝希望 |
[03:02] | Aya hasn’t forsaken me. | 阿亚没抛弃我 |
[03:04] | Her witches made this place. | 她的女巫创造了这个地方 |
[03:06] | Drew my mind here. | 将我的意识引到这儿来 |
[03:08] | Though my body drowns, | 虽然我的身体溺死了 |
[03:10] | here, I can read and play music | 但我在这儿能看书 奏乐 |
[03:13] | and see you. | 还能看到你 |
[03:17] | Tristan… | 特里斯坦 |
[03:19] | if I have to burn the world to drain the oceans, | 就算要烧毁全世界来蒸干海水 |
[03:23] | I will find you. | 我也要找到你 |
[03:26] | Of this, I have no doubt. | 我完全相信你 |
[03:33] | But first, I have a little show in store for you today. | 但今天我给你准备了节目 就要开始了 |
[03:36] | A comedy. Or a tragedy, depending on who you are. | 喜剧 或是悲剧 就看你的立场了 |
[03:42] | And you and I have front row seats. | 我和你有前排座位 |
[03:51] | You daggered Rebekah? | 你捅了丽贝卡吗 |
[03:53] | And you’re just telling me now? | 你现在才准备告诉我 |
[03:54] | She sacrificed herself in order to protect us. | 她为了保护我们牺牲了自己 |
[03:57] | And to protect her, | 为了保护她 |
[03:58] | I’ve told Niklaus and I’m telling you. | 我告诉了尼克劳斯我要告诉你 |
[04:01] | No one would have known Rebekah’s whereabouts | 如果奥罗拉杀了我 没人知道 |
[04:02] | if Aurora had taken my life. | 丽贝卡在哪儿 |
[04:04] | The prophecy says you three will be felled | 预言说你们三个会被击倒 |
[04:06] | by friend, family and foe. | 被朋友 家人 和敌人 |
[04:08] | Rebekah was fallen by family. | 丽贝卡被家人击倒了 |
[04:10] | That leaves friend and foe. | 那就剩朋友和敌人 |
[04:11] | You and Klaus have a lot of foes. | 你和克劳斯树敌不少 |
[04:13] | Just one or two. | 就一两个 |
[04:14] | Thankfully, not many friends. | 幸亏没什么朋友 |
[04:17] | Freya, this is Stefan Salvatore, an old friend. | 弗雷娅 这是斯特凡·塞尔瓦托 一位老朋友 |
[04:22] | One of my trickle-down sirelings. Long story. | 我血脉分支的分支 说来话长 |
[04:25] | Stefan, this is Freya, my brand-new older sister. | 斯特凡 这是弗雷娅 最近相认的姐姐 |
[04:27] | Also a long story. | 也说来话长 |
[04:29] | Stefan needs a favor. | 斯特凡需要帮助 |
[04:31] | You’re an old “friend,” are you? | 你是老”朋友” 对吧 |
[04:34] | Well, that kind of depends on your definition. | 那要看你怎么定义了 |
[04:46] | You got everything you need to break the sire link? | 你用来解除血脉联系的东西都有了吗 |
[04:49] | Almost. Aya’s getting the rest. | 差不多了 剩下的阿亚去找了 |
[04:52] | I should be ready by sunrise. | 日出前应该能准备好 |
[04:55] | It’ll be fine. I promise. | 没问题的 我保证 |
[04:59] | You may feel some warmth when the spell begins, | 咒语开始时你可能会觉得变热 |
[05:01] | but it’ll pass when the link’s broken. | 联系解除后就不热了 |
[05:06] | I know that face. | 我知道这什么表情 |
[05:08] | Crazy spell. | 疯狂的咒语 |
[05:09] | Substitute hearts, creepy witchies helping you out. | 替代心脏 恐怖的女巫帮你 |
[05:11] | What if the warmth is the last thing that I feel? | 如果热是我最后的感觉呢 |
[05:14] | I’ll be careful. | 我会谨慎行事 |
[05:15] | I get that. And I am game. | 我知道 我敢赌 |
[05:17] | But we are on a tight rope with the Mikaelsons. | 但我们与迈克尔森关系密切 |
[05:20] | I mean, that’s not just anybody’s heart. | 那可不是随便哪个人的心脏 |
[05:21] | Jackson was a friend to them and he was to us. | 杰克逊是他们的朋友 也是我们的 |
[05:24] | I know, Marcel. | 我知道 马塞尔 |
[05:26] | And I know it’s a long shot, but if I don’t save you, | 我也知道机会渺茫 但如果不救你 |
[05:29] | then I can’t save Josh and I can’t save Kol. | 我就没法救乔什 没法救科尔 |
[05:32] | I wouldn’t be able to live with myself | 要是你们出事了 |
[05:33] | if something happened to you guys. | 我绝对没法原谅自己 |
[05:43] | So, um, | 那个 |
[05:44] | just full disclosure: I dated your sister once. | 说清楚点 我和你妹妹约过会 |
[05:49] | While that seems like a great story, | 虽然听起来会是个很好听的故事 |
[05:53] | let’s get back to your wound. | 但我们还是先管伤口的事吧 |
[05:56] | A mystical vampire huntress | 一个神秘的吸血鬼女猎人 |
[05:58] | stabbed you with her magic sword, | 用她的魔法剑刺伤了你 |
[06:00] | Klaus killed her, but– surprise, surprise… | 克劳斯杀了她 但是 没想到 |
[06:03] | she regenerates. | 她复活了 |
[06:05] | – And won’t rest until you’re dead. – Right. | -而且不杀死你不肯罢休 -没错 |
[06:07] | So no matter how far I run, this wound acts as a beacon, | 所以不管我逃多远 这伤口就像个信号塔 |
[06:11] | drawing her to me. | 吸引着她来找我 |
[06:13] | So, I guess you could say it’s been a bit of a rough week. | 所以这周可以说过的很惨 |
[06:17] | Well, I can’t cure the wound, | 伤口我是没法治愈 |
[06:18] | but this paste will mask its signal. | 但这药浆可以遮住它的信号 |
[06:20] | Rayna Cruz won’t know how to find you. | 蕾娜·科鲁兹就找不到你了 |
[06:22] | Just let that dry, | 自然干了就行 |
[06:23] | and you’ll be on your merry way. | 然后你就可以走人了 |
[06:26] | You know, not that I was expecting a, | 那个 我虽然是没有 |
[06:28] | uh, parade or anything, | 期待欢迎会什么的 |
[06:30] | But why is everyone so eager for me to go? | 但是大家怎么都这么想让我赶紧走 |
[06:34] | Stefan Salvatore is not the problem. | 斯特凡·塞尔瓦托不是问题 |
[06:36] | But if you are so determined to find foe amongst friends, | 但如果你这么想在朋友里找出个敌人 |
[06:38] | then look no further than Marcel. | 不用想肯定是马塞尔 |
[06:40] | After all, did he not steal Jackson’s heart and deliver it | 说到底 难道不是他偷了杰克逊的心脏 |
[06:42] | to the very people bent on harming us? | 交给了想要伤害我们的人吗 |
[06:45] | Marcel is the least of our troubles. | 马塞尔才不是我们的问题 |
[06:46] | What’s troubling the Mikaelsons? Oh, let’s see. | 迈克尔森家族在担心什么呢 我想想 |
[06:49] | Well, there’s Elijah’s super secret society | 比如以利亚古老吸血鬼组成的 |
[06:52] | of ancient vampires… | 超级神秘组织 |
[06:53] | The Strix would still be clamoring over Hayley’s heart | 要不是马塞尔 斯特里克斯现在还在 |
[06:56] | if it weren’t for Marcel. | 想办法取海莉的心脏呢 |
[06:57] | One of their more zealous members, | 他们其中一位热心会员 |
[06:59] | an old flame of Elijah’s, | 以利亚的一位旧情人 |
[07:00] | is trying to undo my mother’s most powerful spell. | 正在努力试图打破我母亲最强的咒语之一 |
[07:03] | And now Aya and her mob are free to break the sire line. | 现在阿亚那帮人可以打破认祖归忠的联系 |
[07:06] | You know, we have made | 这些年来 |
[07:07] | many glorious enemies over the years, brother, | 我们可是结下了不少强敌 兄弟 |
[07:09] | But if they sever their link to us, | 如果他们解除联系 |
[07:12] | then they will all come for our heads. | 他们肯定会来杀我们 |
[07:13] | Not without the white oak. | 没有白栎木也没用 |
[07:15] | Aurora has the last of it. | 最后的白栎木在奥罗拉手里 |
[07:16] | Then she dies first. | 那她就先死 |
[07:18] | You once told me you wanted to use her head as a footstool. | 你曾对我说你想拿她的脑袋做脚凳 |
[07:23] | Why wait? | 还等什么呢 |
[07:29] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[07:31] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:33] | I see. | 知道了 |
[07:36] | The Crescent wolves– they found Aurora. | 新月狼群 他们找到了奥罗拉 |
[07:40] | 圣查尔斯庄园 1913年建造 | |
[07:53] | 邮局 | |
[08:54] | Lucien. | 卢西安 |
[09:07] | Hello, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[09:09] | I had planned on taking a different head tonight, | 我是来取别人的脑袋的 |
[09:11] | but yours will do just fine. | 但你的也凑合了 |
[09:15] | I am getting so tired of having that vile weapon pointed at me. | 我真是受够那个倒霉玩意儿对着我了 |
[09:23] | Creator destroyed by his own creation. | 造物者死在自己的创造物手里 |
[09:25] | I suppose there’s a certain poetry to that, | 这个情节太诗意了 |
[09:27] | wouldn’t you say, Niklaus? | 不是吗 尼克劳斯 |
[09:34] | Get… Klaus… out of here. | 带克劳斯离开 |
[09:41] | Shoot me and you die. | 对我开枪 你就死定了呃 |
[09:44] | True. | 确实 |
[09:45] | For now. | 暂时如此 |
[10:04] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:11] | Oh, Nik. | 尼克 |
[10:13] | The funny faces you make when someone surprises you. | 别人让你惊讶时 你的表情总是很搞笑 |
[10:18] | So good to see you both again, | 再见到你们俩真好 |
[10:20] | especially today. | 尤其是今天 |
[10:24] | How the hell are we here? | 我们为什么会在这里 |
[10:26] | Ooh, I know the answer to that one. | 这个问题我知道 |
[10:28] | It’s representational magic. | 这叫具象魔法 |
[10:31] | Something in the room represents each one of us. | 这屋里的某几样东西分别代表我们每个人 |
[10:34] | Apparently, it’s what allowed Aya’s witches to drag you | 显然 就是那样东西能让阿亚的女巫 |
[10:36] | to this chambre de chasse she created for me. | 带你们来她为我建造的狩猎室 |
[10:39] | Perfect. We find what represents us, we break free. | 真好 找到代表我们的东西 我们就能出去 |
[10:42] | You can certainly try, but until then, | 你尽可以找 但找到前 |
[10:45] | my Strix are preparing a spell | 我的斯特里克斯正在 |
[10:47] | that is unlike any other in history. | 准备一个前所未有的咒语 |
[10:51] | We are going to sever the link which binds your lives to ours. | 我们要解除将你们和我们生命相连的联系 |
[10:55] | Are we, now? | 是吗 |
[10:58] | Our second-rate Napoleon, | 我们的二流拿破仑 |
[10:59] | desperately trying to leave his mark on the world | 迫不及待的想用他的小脏爪子 |
[11:01] | with those filthy little claws. | 在世界上留下点痕迹呢 |
[11:04] | Even if, in the end, he’s left with | 就算到最后 他也只能 |
[11:05] | nothing but the scars of his failures. | 带着失败的印记离开 |
[11:08] | Oh, rest assured, it will work. | 请放心 会成功的 |
[11:10] | Soon our fates will no longer be tied to yours. | 很快我们的命运就不会和你们的连在一起了 |
[11:13] | And once that’s done, | 一旦完成 |
[11:14] | as your bodies remain helpless and your minds remain here, | 你们无法控制身体 灵魂困在这里 |
[11:18] | Aya will use my white oak to fulfill the prophecy. | 阿亚就会用我的白栎木完成预言 |
[11:23] | So, you see… | 所以你看 |
[11:25] | Today you die. | 你们今天就要死了 |
[11:27] | And with your sire lines torn from you, | 而且你们的血脉也会破除 |
[11:29] | you die alone. | 你会孤独死去 |
[11:32] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[11:33] | how shall we pass the time? | 我们要怎么消遣呢 |
[12:17] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[12:19] | Perhaps I’ve gotten too close | 我是不是接近了 |
[12:20] | to that which represents me in here. | 代表我的东西 |
[12:22] | Oh, you mean the swords? | 你是说武士刀吗 |
[12:25] | Hardly, darling. | 完全不是 亲爱的 |
[12:27] | Though between a subpar piece of art and a broken relic, | 虽然在低级艺术品和破古董之间 |
[12:29] | I suppose you’d have to choose the swords, wouldn’t you? | 我估计你也只能选刀了 对吧 |
[12:32] | If only out of denial. | 就为了否认的话 |
[12:36] | Maybe we can’t hurt each other in here, | 也许在这里我们无法伤害对方 |
[12:38] | But when I’m free, I’m going to cut you in half. | 但当我出去了 我会把你砍成两半 |
[12:43] | How’s Cami? | 卡米还好吗 |
[12:50] | Who says we can’t hurt each other in here? | 谁说我们在这就伤不到对方 |
[12:56] | Let me guess. | 我猜一下 |
[12:59] | I’m the chessboard. | 我是棋盘 |
[13:00] | Not exactly, but this room was designed by someone who knew you, | 并不是 这房间是了解你的人设计的 |
[13:04] | intimately. | 亲密之人 |
[13:06] | So you should ask yourself: how does Aya see you? | 所以你该问问自己 阿亚是怎么看待你的 |
[13:09] | You realize that I’m here because my people love me; | 你该明白 我在这是因为我的族人拥戴我 |
[13:12] | you’re here because those exact same people loathe you. | 而你在这是因为这些人憎恶你 |
[13:15] | You’ve driven them to this. | 是你把他们逼到这一步的 |
[13:17] | It’s a prison of your own making. | 这是你给自己做的牢笼 |
[13:19] | Shackled to your miserable existence from the moment I sired you. | 这都怪我转化你 给你留了条凄惨的小命 |
[13:23] | Precisely. | 没错 |
[13:25] | We are your children. | 我们是你的孩子 |
[13:26] | We came to you. We begged you | 我们来找你 我们央求你 |
[13:28] | to lock yourselves away until the prophecy window had passed, | 求你在预言破灭前先躲起来 |
[13:32] | to, for once, bear the burden of being our creators. | 仅此一次 肩负起作为我们创造者的责任 |
[13:35] | Would you mind terribly | 你能别再 |
[13:36] | if you spared me the deadbeat dad lecture? | 跟我说什么不负责任的老爸之类的吗 |
[13:39] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[13:40] | I’m almost grateful for those hundred-odd years | 我其实很感激那一百多年被你催眠 |
[13:44] | I spent compelled being you. | 把自己当成你而活的日子 |
[13:47] | It taught me so much. | 那段时间教会我太多 |
[13:49] | But nothing more important than how to not be you. | 但最重要的一点是 如何不成为你 |
[13:52] | Where you betray, I prove loyal. | 你背叛的时候 我保持忠诚 |
[13:56] | Where you abandon, I remain. | 你放弃 我留下 |
[13:58] | And should you find a knight or two in shining armor | 你还能找到哪个身穿铠甲的士卒 |
[14:01] | still foolish enough to fight for you… | 仍然愚蠢到愿为你效力吗 |
[14:07] | …They will die right alongside you. | 留在你身边 他们会死的 |
[14:15] | I had no idea that Aya was gonna take Klaus and Elijah down. | 我没想到阿亚能抓到克劳斯和以利亚 |
[14:18] | And regardless, | 先不说这个 |
[14:19] | why the hell are we trusting this guy all of a sudden, huh? | 为什么我们突然开始相信这家伙了 |
[14:22] | He’s the one who ran off with Aurora the first chance he got. | 他可是一有机会 马上就跟奥罗拉跑了的人 |
[14:25] | You can hardly fault a man for following his heart. | 我追求真爱这有错吗 |
[14:27] | Yet the moment she started raving | 而且后来她开始说疯话 |
[14:28] | about firing white oak into Klaus, | 说要用白栎木杀掉克劳斯的时候 |
[14:30] | well, words were said, | 我意识到了俗语说的 |
[14:31] | hearts broken, veins drained. | 皮之不存 毛将焉附 |
[14:33] | You’re one to talk about trust. | 现在你开口讲信任了 |
[14:34] | Who was it that handed my dead husband’s heart | 是谁把我已逝丈夫的心脏 |
[14:36] | to the people that helped murder him? | 交给了那些参与杀害他的人 |
[14:38] | I bought your life with that heart. | 我用那心脏换回了你的命 |
[14:40] | But, hey, you know what, you called me here, | 说到底 是你打电话叫我来这的 |
[14:42] | so if you have another plan, please, let’s hear it. | 如果你另有高见 请说来听听 |
[14:44] | It’s simple. We storm the coven houses, | 很简单 我们突袭女巫那里 |
[14:46] | stop the Strix from completing the de-siring spell. Period. | 阻止斯特里克斯完成取消认主的咒语 搞定 |
[14:50] | Okay. Well, that’s easy for you to say. | 好吧 这话你说起来倒是容易 |
[14:52] | You’re not sired by anyone, now, are you? | 你不对任何人认祖归忠 对吧 |
[14:54] | It’s not just about de-siring– | 不只是取消认主 |
[14:55] | we’ve got to stop an execution. | 我们要阻止一场大屠杀 |
[14:59] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[15:01] | A lovesick teenage witch with a runner-up heart | 那个害相思病的小女巫捧了杰克逊的心脏 |
[15:03] | is somehow going to break the sire link? | 就能解除血脉联系了吗 |
[15:06] | I’m sorry, your darling Davina is in over her head, | 不好意思 你亲爱的达维娜心里没谱 |
[15:08] | and Aya knows this. | 阿亚知道这点 |
[15:09] | She will let Davina de-sire both brothers, | 她会让达维娜把始祖兄弟二人的认主都解除 |
[15:11] | then test the spell’s success | 然后测试是否成功 |
[15:13] | by firing a white oak bullet into Klaus’s heart. | 方法是将白栎木子弹射入克劳斯的心脏 |
[15:16] | I mean, it’s win-win for her. | 这对她来说是双赢 |
[15:17] | If you live, Marcel, well, she’s won. | 如果你没死 马塞尔 她成功了 |
[15:19] | If not, at least she’s eliminated the rival sire line. | 否则 至少她消灭了对手一整条血脉 |
[15:23] | Including me. | 包括我 |
[15:24] | His prophecy witch said she saw Klaus die | 他的预言女巫说看到克劳斯死 |
[15:27] | and his entire sire line burn. | 他的整条血脉灭亡 |
[15:30] | She watched us fall, | 她看到我们倒下 |
[15:32] | she watched us burn, every soul klaus ever turned. | 她看到我们燃烧 克劳斯转化的每个人 |
[15:36] | When Aya tests this spell, | 一旦阿亚测试咒语 |
[15:38] | Klaus will fall either way. | 克劳斯不管怎样都会死 |
[15:41] | And if Davina fails, as she likely will, | 如果达维娜失败 她很可能会 |
[15:44] | the two of us will die as well. | 我们两个也会死 |
[15:47] | Actually… | 实际上 |
[15:50] | …make that the three of us. | 是我们三个 |
[16:00] | You know what, Nik? | 你知道吗 尼克 |
[16:04] | Maybe this is the piece that represents you in here. | 或许这枚棋子就是这里代表你的东西 |
[16:11] | You do quite fancy yourself the white knight, don’t you? | 你真的很喜欢白骑士 对吧 |
[16:14] | You even carved one out of white oak when you were a boy. | 你小时候甚至用白栎木雕刻了一个 |
[16:17] | The one you turned into bullets to bury in my brother’s heart. | 你把它做成子弹射向我哥哥心脏的那个 |
[16:22] | Like I said, | 像我刚才说的 |
[16:24] | there’s more than one way to hurt you. | 伤害你的办法不止一个 |
[16:26] | I do like seeing how hard | 我真想看看你会付多大努力 |
[16:27] | you work to save the few who still care about you. | 去救为数不多那几个在乎你的人 |
[16:30] | There’s Elijah, Cami… | 有以利亚 卡米 |
[16:34] | It’s a pretty short list. | 这么快就数完了 |
[16:38] | Mention her name again and you’ll regret it. | 再提她的名字 你会后悔的 |
[16:43] | The white knight indeed. | 还真是白骑士呢 |
[16:46] | But do you not also claim to be a king, darling? | 但你不也声称要做王吗 亲爱的 |
[16:50] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[16:53] | That’s more fitting. | 这个更合适 |
[16:55] | And yet the king is both | 然而国王是棋盘上 |
[16:56] | the greatest and the weakest piece on the board. | 最重要又最脆弱的棋子 |
[16:59] | It flounders around once all its defenders desert it. | 一旦守卫者们抛弃了他 他就无可奈何了 |
[17:02] | Much like what will happen to you when that sire link breaks. | 这和解除血脉连结后的你处境很像 |
[17:05] | Once their chains fall, | 一旦连接解除 |
[17:06] | they’ll clamor for a piece of white oak | 他们会叫嚣着要让白栎木 |
[17:08] | to shove into your heart. | 贯穿你的心脏呢 |
[17:15] | Wait, you don’t actually think they fight for you | 等等 你不会真以为他们为你效力 |
[17:17] | because they love you, do you? | 是因为爱戴你吧 |
[17:21] | They have to, Nik. | 他们别无选择 尼克 |
[17:26] | You’re their eternal burden. | 你是他们永远的负担 |
[17:34] | Could use one of these access tunnels to slip into a back room. | 可以利用其中一条隧道潜入密室 |
[17:38] | What? Worried about getting a little dirt | 怎么 担心会弄脏 |
[17:40] | on your thousand-dollar shoes? | 你数千美元鞋子吗 |
[17:41] | Actually, I’ll be doing most of the heavy lifting | 事实上 我真正担心的是 |
[17:43] | since the vampires we’re facing are, what, seven times your age? | 我们要面对的吸血鬼 年龄都大你七倍 |
[17:46] | Is this really the best help we can get? | 我们能得到的最佳支援就是这样了吗 |
[17:51] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
[17:52] | We’re not getting their bodies back. | 我们救不出他们的身体 |
[17:54] | Strix from all over the world | 全世界的斯特里克斯成员 |
[17:55] | are flying in to make sure that this spell goes off. | 都飞来这里 确保咒语成功 |
[17:58] | They’re guarding every entrance and exit. | 他们守卫着所有的出入口 |
[17:59] | Well, you’re their leader. | 你是他们的首领 |
[18:01] | Call a meeting, schedule a retreat. | 召集会议 收回成命 |
[18:03] | Order them to stop. | 命令他们住手 |
[18:04] | I do that, | 如果我那么做的话 |
[18:05] | Aya has no problem staging a coup. | 阿亚绝对会发动政变 |
[18:08] | Marvelous. I guess it’s on me | 太棒了 那么我想就只能 |
[18:09] | to come up with our grand plan, then. | 靠我自己来想办法了 |
[18:11] | No need, Lucien. | 不需要 卢西安 |
[18:13] | Freya figured out a way to get the boys out of the chambre. | 弗雷娅想出了把他们救出来的办法 |
[18:16] | She just needs a strong enough power source. | 她只需要借助足够强大的力量 |
[18:19] | I’d channel Finn, | 我可以连接芬恩 |
[18:20] | but he’s all for letting our brothers perish. | 但是他希望我们兄弟都死去 |
[18:22] | So I’ll channel Lucien. | 所以我需要连接卢西安 |
[18:25] | The older the vampire, the better the battery. | 年岁越老的吸血鬼 力量越强 |
[18:27] | We’re gonna buy her some time, | 我们需要给她争取些时间 |
[18:28] | – keep the Strix occupied. – Wait, so you want me | -去拖住斯特里克斯 -等等 |
[18:30] | here holding hands with the leftover sister | 你想让我和剩下的姐姐在这里手拉手 |
[18:32] | while you take the two toddlers and tackle the Strix? | 而你却带着两个小娃娃去对付斯特里克斯 |
[18:35] | You must be jok… | 你肯定是在开玩笑 |
[18:39] | That was impressive. | 真是大开眼界 |
[18:41] | Well, I work better with quiet. | 安静的环境下我能发挥得更好 |
[18:43] | Wait, so the plan is | 等等 所以计划是 |
[18:45] | that the three of us are gonna | 我们三个要去 |
[18:46] | keep 100 of the world’s most ancient vampires occupied? | 拖住一百名最古老的吸血鬼吗 |
[18:52] | Well, there could be another way. | 还有另一个办法 |
[18:55] | All you have to do is get us to the front door. | 你只需要把我们送到门口 |
[19:11] | Are we close? | 快到了吗 |
[19:15] | A few more minutes. | 还有几分钟 |
[19:20] | That’s a cute kid. | 孩子真可爱 |
[19:22] | Yeah. She is. | 没错 |
[19:26] | She the reason you’re here? | 她是你来这里的原因吗 |
[19:28] | In a trunk with a stranger, | 和陌生人待在后备箱里 |
[19:30] | going into a fight we may not win? | 去往一场可能赢不了的战斗吗 |
[19:33] | She’s not the only reason, but yeah. | 她不是唯一的原因 但是其中之一 |
[19:37] | Maybe I just don’t want her to grow up without a father. | 也许我只是不想让她在没有父亲的环境下长大 |
[19:43] | Guess that depends on the father. | 那要看父亲什么样了 |
[19:46] | I could have done without mine. | 我没有父亲也能成长得很好 |
[19:48] | If it weren’t for my brother, | 要不是我哥哥 |
[19:49] | I probably wouldn’t have survived the guy. | 我可能都没法从他手下幸存 |
[19:51] | So he stood up for you | 他为你挺身而出 |
[19:53] | and now you’re risking your life for him? | 现在你要冒着生命危险救他吗 |
[19:56] | Yeah. Something like that. | 是的 差不多 |
[20:02] | You know, I never understood the brotherly bond | 我一直都无法理解兄弟情结 |
[20:04] | until I met Klaus and Elijah. | 直到我遇见了克劳斯和以利亚 |
[20:07] | They hurt each other more than anyone, but… | 他们彼此间互相伤害 但是… |
[20:10] | They’re vicious when it comes to protecting each other. | 他们却会出色地保护彼此 |
[20:15] | And the ones they care about? | 那么他们关心的人呢 |
[20:20] | So who’s on your homepage, huh? | 你的手机页面上是谁 |
[20:26] | Ah, Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[20:31] | – Klaus had a thing for her. – Yup. | -克劳斯原来对她有意思 -没错 |
[20:34] | And I’m pretty sure that I snapped her neck once. | 我很确定我扭断过一次她的脖子 |
[20:37] | Yeah, well… She’s toughened up since. | 好吧 她之后越来越厉害了 |
[20:40] | I don’t think you’d win round two. | 我觉得你赢不了第二次的 |
[20:42] | And she’s also in Klaus’s sire line. | 她也是克劳斯一族的 |
[20:45] | Is she the reason why you’re here? | 她是你来这里的原因吗 |
[20:49] | In a trunk with a stranger, | 和陌生人待在后备箱里 |
[20:51] | going into a fight we may not win? | 去往一场我们可能赢不了的战斗吗 |
[20:53] | I guess we both have our reasons. | 我想我们各有原因 |
[21:38] | Why, holy heavens. | 天啊 |
[21:41] | Look at you two. | 看看你们两个 |
[21:43] | How could a woman really love either of you? | 怎么可能有女人真的爱上你们呢 |
[21:45] | Even if she can stomach all your treachery, | 哪怕她能够忍受你的背叛 |
[21:46] | she’s left to face your brother. | 她还需要去面对你兄弟 |
[21:48] | And here we go again with the same tune | 又来了 |
[21:50] | you’ve been singing ever since you came to town. | 自从你来到这里就一直在讲 |
[21:53] | “How Elijah ruined our love.” | “以利亚如何毁掉我们的爱情” |
[21:55] | I speak of both of you. | 我说的是你们两个 |
[21:57] | Did you not rip Aya | 你强迫以利亚抛弃 |
[21:58] | from Elijah when you forced him to abandon his loyal Strix? | 斯特里克斯时 不也把阿亚从他身边带走了 |
[22:02] | Just as he tore you from me? | 就像他把我从你身边带走一样 |
[22:04] | All in the name of “Always and forever”… | 全都是打着”守护家人 永恒不变”的旗号 |
[22:06] | A ridiculous concept that ensures | 那么愚蠢的旗号 |
[22:08] | both of you spend your immortality alone. | 确保了你们两个将要永世孤独 |
[22:21] | It appears I’ve struck a nerve. | 看来被我戳到痛处了 |
[22:23] | Tell me something, Aurora. | 告诉我 奥罗拉 |
[22:24] | Have you met your brother Tristan? | 你了解你哥哥特里斯坦吗 |
[22:29] | Between deception and rampant abuse, | 除去欺骗和狂暴的虐待 |
[22:30] | he frequently, repeatedly, | 他经常一次又一次地 |
[22:33] | isolates and abandons you. | 孤立和抛弃你 |
[22:35] | Of course, he’s painfully aware of something | 当然 他痛苦地意识到一件 |
[22:38] | that we’ve known all along. | 我们早就知道的事情 |
[22:39] | You… are a deranged and ridiculous child | 你就是个精神错乱而荒谬的小孩 |
[22:44] | who cannot be left unsupervised. | 必须有人看管 |
[22:46] | Do you know, I think the greatest mercy | 你知道吗 我认为我给予 |
[22:47] | that I ever paid my brother was to compel you to leave him. | 我兄弟最大的仁慈就是催眠你离开他 |
[22:56] | Voila! | 看吧 |
[22:57] | Ten centuries later, | 十个世纪后 |
[22:59] | he came to that conclusion all by himself. | 他自己得出了相同的结论 |
[23:05] | Well, look at that. | 看看啊 |
[23:07] | So it appears I’ve struck a nerve. | 看起来我也戳到了痛处 |
[23:25] | Any problems? | 有问题吗 |
[23:26] | No. We’re nearly there. | 没有 我们马上就要完成了 |
[23:30] | After today, one man’s recklessness | 今天之后 一个人的鲁莽行径 |
[23:32] | will no longer weigh on the shoulders of his sires. | 再也不用连累他那脉的吸血鬼 |
[23:36] | Thousands of vampires across the world | 全世界成千上万的吸血鬼 |
[23:38] | will be freed from the tyranny of the originals. | 将会摆脱这些始祖吸血鬼的暴政 |
[23:46] | I’m really glad you’re here, Marcel. | 我很高兴你在这里 马塞尔 |
[23:49] | Stay close by when it happens. | 等开始之后不要走远 |
[23:53] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不去 |
[24:13] | Did you know? | 你知道吗 |
[24:15] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[24:16] | She’s going to kill them. | 她要杀死他们 |
[24:18] | Klaus first, | 先杀死克劳斯 |
[24:19] | then if the sire line is proven broken, | 如果证实血统连结被打破了 |
[24:22] | Elijah won’t last much longer. | 那以利亚也活不了多久了 |
[24:25] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:28] | But does that really change anything? | 但是那又怎么样呢 |
[24:29] | If it fails, | 如果施咒失败 |
[24:31] | and Aya puts Aurora’s bullet into Klaus’s heart, | 阿亚把奥罗拉的子弹射入克劳斯的心脏 |
[24:34] | I die. | 我就死了 |
[24:37] | Josh dies. | 乔什也会死 |
[24:42] | You don’t think I can do it. | 你不相信我能做到 |
[24:44] | It’s too risky. | 风险太大了 |
[24:46] | And either way, Klaus is gone. | 何况成功与否 克劳斯都会死 |
[24:47] | Your boyfriend, Kol’s brother. | 他是你男友科尔的哥哥 |
[24:50] | – My sire. – I get it. | -也是我的忠主 -我明白 |
[24:52] | Klaus saved you like you saved me. | 克劳斯救了你 就像你救我一样 |
[24:55] | You think you owe him, but you don’t. | 你觉得你欠他的 但其实并非如此 |
[24:59] | He’s taken far more than he’s given… | 他索取的远远比他所给予的要多 |
[25:01] | from you, from me, from Kol. | 他从你我和科恩那里拿走了太多 |
[25:03] | He’s had his turn. | 他已经得到很多了 |
[25:05] | Two years ago, you asked me to find a way | 两年前 你让我寻找方法 |
[25:07] | to break the sire link because you wanted to kill Klaus. | 打破血脉 因为你想杀了克劳斯 |
[25:11] | I swore to you that I would find a way to do it. | 我曾向你发誓会找到办法 |
[25:13] | Now I have. | 现在我找到了 |
[25:15] | You trusted me then. | 你那时候还是相信我的 |
[25:17] | Circumstances have changed, all right? | 情况不同了 好吗 |
[25:19] | Things are different now, D. | 现在一切都变了 小达 |
[25:20] | No. We’ve always protected each other. | 不 我们一直都在守护彼此 |
[25:25] | When you had me shunned, I was furious. | 你让我被罢黜时 我很生气 |
[25:28] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[25:29] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[25:32] | You’ll always protect me, no matter what. | 无论如何 你都会一直保护我 |
[25:35] | Even if I hate you for it. | 即使我会因此憎恨你 |
[25:41] | You deserve to be free of Klaus. | 你值得摆脱克劳斯 获得自由 |
[25:45] | We all do. | 我们都值得 |
[25:48] | But I can’t do this if you don’t trust me. | 但是我施咒需要你的信任 |
[25:50] | I’m scared, Marcel. | 我很害怕 马塞尔 |
[25:54] | You’re the only family that I have. | 你是我唯一的亲人 |
[26:00] | So are we in this together? | 我们可不可以共同面对 |
[26:02] | Because if so, I can do it. | 如果可以 我就能做到 |
[26:05] | No doubts, no hesitation — I can do it. | 没有怀疑和犹豫 我能做到 |
[26:38] | It’s time. | 到时间了 |
[26:40] | Hey, listen, I… know we don’t really know each other, | 我知道 我们不了解彼此 |
[26:44] | but my life is… sort of in your hands, | 但是我的命运把握在你手里 |
[26:47] | so let’s make this count. | 所以我们一起尽力吧 |
[27:08] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[27:11] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:13] | Take your time. | 不用急 |
[27:14] | If the girl is ready, she’s ready. | 她说准备好了 那就是准备好了 |
[27:25] | All of us have waited long enough for this. | 我们都为这一刻等了太久了 |
[27:36] | The unsired heart will bind the sisters’ magic to these waters. | 血脉外的心脏会把姐妹们的魔力与水结合 |
[27:41] | Once the pool’s fully charged with the Mikaelson blood, | 当池中充满迈克尔森家人的鲜血时 |
[27:44] | I can break the sire link. | 我就可以打断血脉联系 |
[27:54] | Did you have to tie me up? | 有必要把我绑起来吗 |
[27:57] | This will hurt. | 会疼的 |
[27:59] | I need you not to move. | 我不能让你乱动 |
[28:02] | You’re a dark one, Freya Mikaelson. | 你很腹黑啊 弗雷娅·迈克尔森 |
[28:06] | Vervain ropes. Penetrating spells. | 又是马鞭草绳 又是犀利的咒语 |
[28:08] | Throw in a Pinot and a cheap motel, | 再来点比诺酒 一个廉价的旅馆 |
[28:09] | and you’ve got the beginnings of a romance. | 就能上演一幕爱情故事了 |
[28:11] | Well, you’d have to survive this first. | 那首先你要挺过这一劫 |
[28:14] | You see, there’s an anchor | “锚”把我的弟弟们 |
[28:16] | locking my brothers inside. | 困在里面 |
[28:18] | Something representational. | 是种具象魔法 |
[28:20] | That’s why they can’t get out. | 所以他们出不来 |
[28:23] | But I’m going to bust into this little mental prison | 但是我要闯入这个小小的精神监狱 |
[28:25] | and shatter it from the inside. | 从里面打破它 |
[28:27] | And it’s going to take most of my power | 这需要我大部分的力量 |
[28:29] | and probably all of yours. | 可能也需要你全部的力量 |
[28:31] | Oh, luv, my stamina’s never been an issue. | 亲爱的 我的耐力从来不成问题 |
[28:35] | Go on, have at it. | 来吧 尽情拿 |
[28:36] | I’ll be bound to the edge of my seat until your return. | 我会好好坐在椅子上等你回来 |
[28:51] | [咒语] | |
[28:55] | [咒语] | |
[28:58] | [咒语] | |
[29:04] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[29:07] | Find me what repreepnts you in here. | 给我找出这里代表你们的东西 |
[29:15] | Niklaus… | 尼克劳斯 |
[29:16] | [咒语] | |
[29:18] | Niklaus! | 尼克劳斯 |
[29:20] | [咒语] | |
[29:24] | [咒语] | |
[29:31] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[29:32] | It’s starting. | 他们开始了 |
[29:33] | [咒语] | |
[29:50] | [咒语] | |
[29:55] | Aya. | 阿亚 |
[29:56] | We may have an issue. | 我们好像遇到了点麻烦 |
[29:57] | [咒语] | |
[30:01] | [咒语] | |
[30:04] | I need you to focus. | 你们要集中精力 |
[30:05] | Show me what represents you, | 告诉我代表你们的东西 |
[30:06] | so I can break you out. | 我才能救你们出去 |
[30:08] | The kings. | 国王棋子 |
[30:10] | The knights. | 骑士棋子 |
[30:14] | If you’ve lost contact, | 如果有人失联 |
[30:15] | send men to the front gate to check the… | 派人到前门检查 |
[30:33] | What if it isn’t Rayna Cruz? | 这不是蕾娜·科鲁兹吗 |
[30:43] | Which is it? | 是哪个 |
[30:43] | The kings or the knights? | 国王还是骑士 |
[30:45] | We need to decide now. | 我们必须现在决定 |
[30:47] | [咒语] | |
[30:56] | – Marcel! – I’m sorry, D. | -马塞尔 -对不起 小达 |
[30:59] | We need to get them out of that water now. | 我们现在就得把他们从水里带出来 |
[31:02] | No! | 不行 |
[31:05] | How perfect. | 简直完美 |
[31:07] | Even in this crucial hour, your ignorance blinds you. | 这么关键的时刻 你们还是被傲慢蒙蔽 |
[31:11] | Even if you never learn from your sins, | 就算你们不从自己的罪恶中吸取教训 |
[31:14] | at least you will die | 至少你们会因其而死 |
[31:16] | because of them and I get to watch. | 而我可以亲眼见证 |
[31:22] | Take the queens. | 是王后 |
[31:24] | The women we betrayed represent us. | 代表我们的是我们背叛的女人 |
[31:28] | Aurora… Aya. | 奥罗拉和阿亚 |
[31:30] | [咒语] | |
[31:33] | [咒语] | |
[31:37] | [咒语] | |
[31:49] | Davina, stop. | 达维娜 住手 |
[31:54] | [咒语] | |
[31:56] | [咒语] | |
[32:03] | [咒语] | |
[32:08] | You’ve had your time. | 你的时代已经结束了 |
[32:17] | No. Davina’s breaking the link. | 不 达维娜在打断血脉 |
[32:24] | [咒语] | |
[32:28] | [咒语] | |
[33:03] | I felt them leave. | 我感觉到他们离开了 |
[33:07] | My sire line is broken. | 我的血脉链被打断了 |
[33:30] | So we remain connected, you and I, | 即使你做了那么多努力 |
[33:32] | in spite of everything that you have done. | 你我依然血脉相连 |
[33:40] | I can’t let you hurt my family. | 我不能让你伤害我的家人 |
[33:45] | And you can’t hurt me more than you already have. | 而你给我的伤害也已不能更深 |
[33:52] | I stood by you, Elijah. | 我曾效忠你 以利亚 |
[33:56] | All of us were willing to die for you, | 我们所有人都甘愿为你而死 |
[33:58] | and how did you repay it? | 而你是如何回报我们的 |
[34:00] | Betrayal, abandonment. | 背叛 抛弃 |
[34:03] | You were not forsaken. | 你没有被抛弃 |
[34:06] | Yes, I failed you. | 没错 我辜负了你 |
[34:11] | For this, I will never forgive myself… | 对此 我永远都无法原谅自己… |
[34:15] | But I cannot forgive… | 但我无法原谅… |
[34:22] | This. | 这一切 |
[34:26] | If your life were chained to a man… | 如果你的生命被束缚在一个男人身上 |
[34:29] | who left you despite your devotion, | 而他却不顾你的爱离开了你 |
[34:33] | what choice would you have but to break free? | 你除了挣脱束缚还有其他选择吗 |
[34:38] | So… End this. | 所以 结束这一切 |
[35:04] | End it, Elijah! | 结束这一切 以利亚 |
[35:08] | Or I’ll take that gun and kill you | 否则我会用那把枪杀了你 |
[35:10] | just to finally be free. | 这样我才能解脱 |
[35:16] | That’s more mercy than Jackson ever got. | 你比杰克逊死得舒服多了 |
[35:43] | Brother. | 哥哥 |
[35:45] | The witches. | 女巫们出事了 |
[35:46] | It’s all collapsing. We don’t have long. | 一切都在坍塌 我们没多少时间了 |
[35:51] | No. | 不 |
[35:52] | Oh, Aurora, it’s so strange to have spent an eternity together, | 奥罗拉 虽然我们永生永世都在一起 |
[35:55] | yet there’s so… still so much left to say. | 但奇怪的是 我还有很多话想说 |
[36:00] | I can’t lose you again, Tristan. | 我不能再失去你 特里斯坦 |
[36:02] | I won’t lose you again. | 我不会再失去你 |
[36:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:09] | No. | 不 |
[36:12] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[36:21] | No! | 不 |
[36:30] | Welcome back to the real world, luv. | 欢迎回到真实世界 亲爱的 |
[36:32] | I thought we might revisit our chat | 我想我们可以再讨论一下 |
[36:34] | about what hurts and what does not. | 什么令人痛苦而什么不令人痛苦的话题 |
[36:42] | Courtesy of my dear sister. | 这要感谢我亲爱的姐姐 |
[36:44] | Oh… What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[36:47] | You made me realize today | 你今天让我意识到 |
[36:48] | what a monster I’ve been, | 我是怎样的一个禽兽 |
[36:50] | And I am sorry that I didn’t do this sooner. | 我很抱歉我没有早点这样做 |
[36:58] | You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能就这样把我留在这儿 |
[37:02] | I had the right idea when I bricked up your portrait. | 当我砌你的肖像时 我就有了这个主意 |
[37:05] | Behind walls is where you belong. | 墙后面就是你的归宿 |
[37:08] | Then just kill me. | 杀了我 |
[37:09] | Please, Nik, just kill me! | 求求你 尼克 杀了我吧 |
[37:11] | Oh, I think not. | 我不想杀你 |
[37:13] | Not with the only one who loves you | 唯一爱你的人正在海底腐烂发臭 |
[37:15] | rotting at the bottom of the ocean. | 我怎么能杀了你呢 |
[37:18] | I wouldn’t grant you the mercy. | 我不会让你那么好过的 |
[37:20] | So, while the fish eat him… | 当鱼啃食他… |
[37:21] | No. | 不 |
[37:22] | and the worms eat you, | 蠕虫啃食你时 |
[37:24] | just know it was I who took everything from you. | 你就会知道是我夺走了你的一切 |
[37:39] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西在哪儿 |
[37:41] | Your bag’s over there. | 你的包在那儿 |
[37:44] | I figured, after what you did, | 我觉得 考虑到你的所作所为 |
[37:45] | I’d better get you out | 在迈克尔森家族返回来 |
[37:46] | before the Mikaelsons came back to hurt you. | 伤害你之前 我最好救你出来 |
[37:48] | You mean like you hurt me? | 就像你伤害我那样吗 |
[37:50] | I asked you to do one thing for me. | 我就让你为我做一件事 |
[37:53] | To believe in me. | 相信我 |
[37:55] | To choose my side. | 选择站在我这边 |
[37:57] | I asked you to choose me. | 我让你选择我 |
[38:00] | But you didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[38:02] | Wait, D. | 等等 小达 |
[38:03] | Listen to me. Hey. | 听我说 |
[38:06] | Listen. | 听着 |
[38:07] | I am always on your side. | 我一直都站在你这边 |
[38:09] | All right? I always have your back. | 好吗 我一直都支持你 |
[38:11] | But sometimes the things that you want, | 但是有时候你想要的东西 |
[38:13] | they aren’t worth the price you have to pay to get them. | 并不值得你付出那么大的代价 |
[38:16] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[38:18] | Keep telling yourself that. | 你就这样自欺欺人吧 |
[38:22] | Enjoy your freedom. | 好好享受你的自由 |
[38:31] | So… The spell worked. | 咒语起作用了 |
[38:34] | We survived. | 我们活下来了 |
[38:35] | I saved you and you saved me. | 我救了你 而你又救了我 |
[38:39] | Funny how that works, isn’t it? | 真是不懂怎么会这样 不是吗 |
[38:42] | I’d be happy to let this be the end. | 我很乐意就这样结束 |
[38:45] | Am I too optimistic in thinking | 我要是觉得我们不会 |
[38:46] | we’ll never see each other again? | 再见面是不是太乐观了 |
[38:48] | Well, that depends. | 那得看情况 |
[38:49] | Are you going to do the right thing? | 看你会不会做正确的事情 |
[38:51] | By whom? I assume you don’t mean my brother. | 对谁 我猜你指得不是我哥哥 |
[38:54] | By her. | 对她 |
[39:02] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[39:04] | I know that you did once, too. | 我知道你曾经也爱过她 |
[39:08] | I promise I will only do right by her. | 我答应你我只会做对她好的事 |
[39:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | You know, um… | 你知道吗 |
[39:27] | There is someone else you should be thanking. | 你还应该感谢一个人 |
[39:29] | Marcel had to fight for me, | 马塞尔不得不为我而战 |
[39:31] | for his own survival. | 为了他自己的小命 |
[39:32] | I’m talking about Hayley. | 我是在说海莉 |
[39:34] | For some reason, she cares about you. | 由于某种原因 她关心你 |
[39:37] | Enough to risk her own life. | 足够让她不顾自己的安危 |
[39:40] | Take your own advice. | 采纳你自己的建议 |
[39:42] | Do right by her. | 好好对她 |
[39:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[39:53] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[39:58] | And you… | 而你… |
[40:00] | Take care of yourself, old friend. | 照顾好你自己 老朋友 |
[40:14] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[40:15] | You hemorrhaged an enormous amount | 你释放出了大量的魔力 |
[40:17] | of mystical energy, enough to create a nexus vorti. | 多到足够形成魔力漩涡 |
[40:21] | It’s nothing a good night’s rest won’t cure. | 睡一个好觉就会痊愈 |
[40:25] | Where did the energy go? | 魔力去哪儿了 |
[40:50] | The blood of two brothers, | 两兄弟之血 |
[40:52] | the ash of their dead. | 逝者之骨灰 |
[41:00] | The blood of two brothers, the ash of their dead. | 两兄弟之血 逝者之骨灰 |
[41:04] | [咒语] | |
[41:10] | [咒语] | |
[41:14] | [咒语] | |
[41:30] | I never doubted you for a second, Davina Claire. | 我一秒都未怀疑过你 达维娜·克莱尔 |