时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on The Originals: | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, one by foe | 一个被朋友 一个被敌人 |
[00:08] | and one by family. | 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | The spell you used brought me back | 你复活我的咒语 |
[00:11] | as I was when I died in this body. | 让我重生成死前的状态 |
[00:13] | – When you were a vampire, you were… – A psychotic maniac. | -你是吸血鬼的时候是个… -精神病疯子 |
[00:15] | But you’re worth being good for. | 你值得我变善良 |
[00:17] | I love you, Elijah. | 我爱你 以利亚 |
[00:18] | And Jackson knew that. | 而且杰克逊也知道 |
[00:19] | Out of respect for him, | 出于对他的尊重 |
[00:21] | I have to let you go. | 我必须离开你 |
[00:24] | There was never any hope for you, brother. | 你一直都如此无可救药 弟弟 |
[00:26] | Finn. | 费恩 |
[00:28] | Vampires are coming for the last of the white oak. | 吸血鬼都在寻找余下的白栎木 |
[00:31] | And now my sire link is undone. | 但现在连结被打破了 |
[00:32] | Those very foes will come for me. | 那些敌人会冲我来 |
[00:34] | You’re going to run. | 你要逃跑 |
[00:35] | Don’t stop driving | 在没有完全确定 |
[00:36] | till you’re absolutely certain that you are safe. | 你的安全之前 你不要停车 |
[00:38] | You don’t have to remind me how precious my cargo is. | 你不用提醒我车上的东西有多贵重 |
[01:10] | You can bet the competition’s gonna be fierce. | 你要相信对手们会很凶残 |
[01:14] | None of them seeing is theirs. | 他们不会找到要找的东西 |
[01:16] | Not if I get to ’em first. | 我先找到就不会 |
[01:19] | I’ve waited long enough for my shot at Klaus Mikaelson. | 我一直想枪击尼克劳斯·迈克尔森 |
[01:22] | If anyone’s taking him down, it’s gonna be me. | 杀死他的人将会是我 |
[02:15] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[02:17] | Come on, Elijah. | 行了 以利亚 |
[02:19] | I thought we agreed. | 我们已经说好了的 |
[02:22] | The compelled waitress dumping those drinks was a nice touch. | 被控制打翻酒水的女服务员真是个妙招 |
[02:26] | But you’re the one who wanted | 但是你想让 |
[02:27] | to keep the Strix around for security. | 斯特里克斯的人在周围保护的 |
[02:29] | As long as we have a legion of Mikaelson enemies in town, | 只要镇上有迈克尔森的敌人 |
[02:31] | how ’bout you just let ’em do their job? | 不如你别阻止他们做自己的事 |
[02:33] | You know, Marcel, I was just looking for a little me time. | 马塞尔 我只是想要点私人时间 |
[02:37] | Well, as soon as they know you’re safe and sound, | 只要他们知道你平安无事 |
[02:39] | they’ll be more than happy to give you | 他们会非常乐意 |
[02:40] | all the “me time” you want. | 给你大量的私人时间 |
[02:42] | In the meantime, if you stayed put, | 在这之前 如果你乖乖待着 |
[02:46] | maybe they could devote more of their energy | 也许他们会花更多精力 |
[02:47] | to finding out who’s got their hands on that missing white oak bullet. | 寻找拿到白栎木子弹的人 |
[03:07] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗 |
[03:10] | I believe you already have. | 我相信你已经帮到忙了 |
[03:15] | So, if you’re looking for an easy target, | 如果你在找容易得手的目标 |
[03:17] | you’re looking in the wrong place. | 你找错地方了 |
[03:21] | Some free advice, Mr. Griffith? | 需要免费的建议吗 葛里菲兹先生 |
[03:24] | Know when you’re outmatched. | 打不过围攻就行了 |
[03:46] | I was expecting more of a fight from the regent of New Orleans. | 我之前还在期待新奥尔良的摄政者更强大呢 |
[03:59] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[04:03] | I’m just a hired gun. | 我只是个杀手 |
[04:05] | Unfortunately, you’re in my way. | 不幸的是 你挡我路了 |
[04:23] | 更多影视更新 | |
[04:28] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不戴 |
[04:30] | You need to blend in. | 你得入乡随俗 |
[04:31] | We could start by losing the $1,000 jacket. | 我们可以先丢掉一千美元的夹克 |
[04:35] | Tell me again why we’re on a scenic tour | 再告诉我为什么我们要观光 |
[04:36] | of methamphetamine country, | 冰毒之国 |
[04:38] | not compelling a jet to some far-off, | 而不是控制一家飞机去远方呢 |
[04:40] | preferably tropical, destination? | 目的地是热带都好 |
[04:42] | Look, I’m not the one with | 听着 我身后可没有 |
[04:43] | an army of pissed-off vampires coming after me. | 一群愤怒的吸血鬼追杀我 |
[04:45] | Can I have the keys? | 能给我钥匙吗 |
[04:51] | On a scale of one to ten, | 一到十分 |
[04:52] | exactly how much am I going to despise this little plan of yours? | 我究竟有多鄙视你的小计划呢 |
[04:57] | I’d say a solid 85. | 一定有八十五分 |
[05:01] | Oh, good. | 好极了 |
[05:04] | I don’t care if he turned into a cloud of smoke. | 他变成一缕青烟我都不管 |
[05:07] | Your job is to be Elijah’s shadow. All right? | 你的任务是跟踪以利亚 懂吗 |
[05:10] | Don’t let him out of your sight again. | 别再让他出你的视线 |
[05:12] | I remember when you used to bark orders at me like that. | 我想起你以前也常常这样冲我吼命令 |
[05:16] | Those were the salad days, weren’t they? | 那都是以前了 是吧 |
[05:17] | Come on in, Josh. Have a drink. | 坐吧 乔什 喝一杯 |
[05:20] | Take a load off. | 放松会儿 |
[05:21] | Tell me, how have I wronged you this time? | 告诉我 我这次把你怎么了 |
[05:24] | Well, you said that the Strix were as good as gone | 你说一旦我们查清谁杀了他们的人 |
[05:27] | once we figured out who was killing their guys. | 斯特里克斯就会名存实亡 |
[05:29] | Turns out I still need ’em. | 结果我还需要他们 |
[05:31] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[05:32] | me and the rest of your benchwarmers | 我和其他暖板凳的替补 |
[05:33] | are supposed to do… what? | 应该做…什么 |
[05:36] | Besides keep the bench warm? | 除了继续暖板凳吗 |
[05:38] | Hilarious. | 好好笑 |
[05:39] | But I’ve got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[05:41] | How’s that saying go? “If you can’t beat ’em…” | 俗话怎么说来着”如果不能打败他们” |
[05:41] | 后半句为”就成为他们” | |
[05:45] | You want to join the Strix? | 你想加入斯特里克斯吗 |
[05:48] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[05:50] | But if it makes you feel any better, | 但这话能让你更放心 |
[05:52] | they’re only staying to protect Elijah. | 他们留下来只为了保护以利亚 |
[05:54] | So I guess they know about the auction, then. | 那他们应该知道拍卖的事 |
[06:01] | For the last existing white oak bullet. | 拍卖仅存的白栎木子弹 |
[06:03] | Wait. You mean your army of fancy-pants vampires | 等等 意思是你装腔作势的吸血鬼团队 |
[06:06] | didn’t tell you about this? Weird. | 没告诉你这事 怪了 |
[06:10] | Though, that’s the thing about ancient vampires, isn’t it? | 但古老的吸血鬼都有这问题 是吧 |
[06:12] | They don’t pay attention to modern things, | 他们不关注时事 |
[06:13] | unlike your friend here, who minored in computer science | 不像你眼前的朋友辅修了计算机科学 |
[06:16] | and wrote a paper on the Dark Web. | 还写过暗网的论文 |
[06:19] | Bottom line it for me, Zuckerberg. | 给我露一手 扎克伯格 |
[06:23] | I ran down some online rumors. | 我看到了网上一些传闻 |
[06:25] | Turns out someone claiming to have the white oak | 发现有人声称有白栎木 |
[06:28] | is offering it up to the highest bidder. | 要给最高的竞价者 |
[06:30] | Today. | 就今天 |
[06:32] | Could be a fake. | 可能是假的 |
[06:33] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 这可说不定 |
[06:36] | I had the white oak bullet, | 我之前有白栎木子弹 |
[06:37] | palm of my hands, and then some ancient vampire lady, | 就在我手上 然后一个女古老吸血鬼 |
[06:40] | she rang my bell to get it. | 她警告我她要拿到 |
[06:43] | Now, I think old vampire, | 我考虑过始祖吸血鬼 |
[06:44] | I think you and your new friends, | 考虑了你和你的新朋友们 |
[06:46] | but it sounds like this one ain’t one of yours. | 但这位好像不是你们的人 |
[06:53] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[06:54] | Would you mind telling your security team | 你介不介意告诉你的保安们 |
[06:56] | that I’m a dear and beloved friend of the family? | 我是你们一位亲爱的朋友 |
[06:58] | Well, that might be overstating it. | 这个说法也过了 |
[07:00] | For now, let’s go with “necessary acquaintance.” | 暂定为 认识而已吧 |
[07:04] | Flattery will get you everywhere. | 奉承真是百试百灵 |
[07:05] | What do you want, Lucien? | 你想干什么 卢西安 |
[07:07] | Question isn’t what I want, it’s whom. | 问题不是我想要什么 是想要谁 |
[07:08] | See, I’ve known the Mikaelsons for 1,000 years, | 我和迈克尔森家族打交道也有一千年了 |
[07:11] | but you, Freya, are a new variable | 但你 弗雷娅 是新加入的成员 |
[07:13] | and I can’t help but find myself intrigued. | 我不能自已地对你产生了极大兴趣 |
[07:18] | Don’t tell me you haven’t felt the spark between us. | 别告诉我你感受不到我们之间的火花 |
[07:22] | This really isn’t a good time. | 现在的时机真的不太合适 |
[07:25] | Are you quite sure? | 你确定吗 |
[07:27] | I saw him with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见到的 |
[07:29] | Finn must have come back when Davina resurrected me. | 芬恩肯定是在达维娜救我时跟着出来了 |
[07:32] | The spell was tied to the blood of the Mikaelson line. | 那个咒语是连着迈克尔森的血脉的 |
[07:35] | Either it worked on him, | 要么是对他产生了作用 |
[07:36] | or he found a way to hijack it. | 要么就是他自己连接了咒语 |
[07:37] | Either way, the only “how” I care about right now | 总之 我现在唯一关心的问题 |
[07:41] | is how long I’m going to make him suffer before I kill him. | 是杀他之前我要先折磨他多久 |
[07:43] | Restraint, brother, for now. | 克制 兄弟 暂时 |
[07:45] | Why? Finn is clearly the one spreading rumors | 为什么 明显白栎木的谣言 |
[07:47] | about missing white oak. | 就是芬恩散播出去的 |
[07:49] | He’s luring Nik’s enemies out of the woodwork. | 是他在招引尼克的敌人们 |
[07:52] | It’s all part of his tedious revenge fantasy. | 这都是他邪恶复仇的一部分 |
[07:54] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[07:56] | Those rumors began before either of you returned. | 你们俩复活前就有那些流言了 |
[07:59] | Finn’s innocent. | 芬恩是无辜的 |
[08:00] | Innocent? | 无辜的 |
[08:02] | Pardon me, luv, but Finn has tried to kill | 抱歉 亲爱 但芬恩想谋杀我们大家 |
[08:04] | the rest of us more than once. | 也不止一次了 |
[08:06] | He’s an enemy of our family. | 他是家族的敌人 |
[08:07] | He is our family. | 他也是家族的一部分 |
[08:09] | Finn’s return is an opportunity | 芬恩回来正好是个 |
[08:10] | to mend old wounds and fix what’s broken. | 让我们摒弃前嫌重修旧好的机会 |
[08:12] | He didn’t just drop a bloody vase! | 他不是打了随便一个花瓶 |
[08:15] | He murdered me! | 他谋杀了我 |
[08:16] | You seem certain. | 你这么确定 |
[08:17] | Are you honestly siding with her? | 你真要站她那边吗 |
[08:20] | Time and again, Finn has demonstrated | 芬恩不止一次地证明了 |
[08:22] | nothing but contempt towards his family, so you tell me: | 他对这家族的唾弃 请你告诉我 |
[08:26] | How can you be so certain | 你怎么就如此确定 |
[08:27] | that he would return to us in peace? | 这次他回来是要友好相处呢 |
[08:30] | Our sister knows me well. | 因为姐姐了解我 |
[08:34] | Though perhaps you’re right to doubt my intentions. | 虽然你质疑我的目的是十分明智的 |
[08:38] | By all means, | 别客气 |
[08:39] | let’s discuss our family quarrels. | 让我们好好聊聊我们的家族矛盾吧 |
[08:43] | I believe we’re long overdue. | 我相信这事我们早该做了 |
[08:58] | Well, I can see why you wanted to come here. | 我理解你为什么想来这里了 |
[09:01] | I feel safer already. | 我觉得好安全了 |
[09:03] | We’re closed. | 我们关门了 |
[09:05] | You don’t look closed. | 看起来不像啊 |
[09:08] | We are for you. | 只对你关门 |
[09:10] | Well, perhaps you failed to notice the hat. | 也许你没注意到我的帽子 |
[09:13] | I’ll take a bourbon. | 来杯波本 |
[09:14] | Unless Hollis is still serving that moonshine of his. | 要有霍利斯自己酿的私酒更好 |
[09:19] | Well, I’ll be damned. | 天哪 |
[09:24] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[09:25] | It’s been a long time | 你在我的酒吧 |
[09:26] | since you danced on my bar, Hayley Marshall. | 跳舞都是好久以前的事了 |
[09:28] | It’s been a long time since I danced on any bar. | 我都好久不干这行了 |
[09:32] | I get in a different kind of trouble these days. | 我现在有了新麻烦 |
[09:34] | Hollis, meet Hope. | 霍利斯 这是霍普 |
[09:36] | Look at her. | 瞧瞧她 |
[09:40] | City boy, huh? | 城里人啊 |
[09:43] | Wouldn’t have guessed that. | 没想到 |
[09:45] | Never underestimate the allure of indoor plumbing. | 不要小看城市的诱惑 |
[09:50] | Hollis, this is Klaus. | 霍利斯 这是克劳斯 |
[09:51] | He’s my… daughter’s father. | 他是 我女儿的父亲 |
[09:54] | It’s a long story. | 这事说来话长 |
[09:59] | We just… need a place to lay low. | 我们 需要个地方避避风头 |
[10:05] | You picked a pretty rough time for us around here. | 你选得时机不太好啊 |
[10:07] | A lot of folks are giving up on the pack altogether. | 现在有很多人正要离开族群 |
[10:13] | Well… | 不过 |
[10:14] | for the reigning dart-throwing, tequila-shooting | 你可是威洛比湖丢飞镖 |
[10:17] | champ of Willoughby Lake? | 拼酒冠军 |
[10:20] | I just wish there were a few more people here | 我只是希望能有更多人 |
[10:21] | to give you a proper homecoming. | 好好欢迎你回家 |
[10:24] | You guys settle in, I’ll pour the moonshine. | 你们好好住下 我上我的私酿酒 |
[10:28] | Baby drinks for free. | 孩子的酒钱全免 |
[10:36] | Looks like we got a good news/bad news situation on our hands. | 现在是既有好消息又有坏消息 |
[10:39] | Marcel, I simply don’t have time for this. | 马塞尔 我没时间跟你扯 |
[10:41] | I got a bead on the bullet. | 我有子弹的线索了 |
[10:43] | Whoever found it is offering it up to the highest bidder. | 找到了它的人要卖给出价最高的买家 |
[10:45] | Of which there are more than a few. | 而且出价的人不少 |
[10:48] | This is your idea of good news? | 这叫好消息吗 |
[10:49] | The bad news is word spread. | 坏消息是这事泄漏了 |
[10:51] | The Strix are, uh, spooked. | 斯特里克斯都被惊动了 |
[10:53] | And they’re usually such a laid-back bunch. | 要惊动他们可不容易呢 |
[10:56] | Well, with that bullet out there, | 这样的子弹流传在外 |
[10:57] | half of them want to bury you alive. | 半数敌人又有活埋你的欲望 |
[10:58] | I can’t blame them. | 我觉得也情有可原 |
[11:00] | You die, | 你死了 |
[11:01] | they die, too. | 他们也得死 |
[11:03] | Tell them that the Mikaelson compound is quite secure, | 告诉他们迈克尔森宅邸很安全 |
[11:05] | and with the addition of their own forces, | 再加上他们自己 |
[11:07] | absolutely impenetrable. | 根本固若金汤 |
[11:08] | No one will leave here, no one will enter. | 没人会出去 也没人进得来 |
[11:10] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:11] | Maybe this will stop their infernal bitching. | 也许这能让他们停止抱怨 |
[11:13] | Giving me enough time to win that auction. | 能帮我争取到赢得拍卖的时间 |
[11:16] | Or kill the guy who does. | 或者杀掉赢了的那个人 |
[11:18] | Godspeed, Marcellus. | 迅速 马塞尔 |
[11:19] | Take a swing at me, huh? | 跟我比划比划啊 |
[11:21] | All these sidesteps and parries– even the way | 只会躲来躲去 就是打架 |
[11:23] | – you fight is boring. – It’s an odd critique, | -你都这么无聊 -你就只会这么说 |
[11:25] | considering all your flair and flourish | 考虑到我们上次见面后 |
[11:27] | couldn’t keep you from being bested the last time | 你全部的天赋与成长 |
[11:29] | we faced each other. | 无法让你不被打败 |
[11:34] | Perhaps we should let them fight. | 也许我们就该让他们对打 |
[11:36] | After all, they can’t actually kill each other. | 毕竟 他们杀不死对方 |
[11:38] | Behave yourselves. | 你俩规矩点 |
[11:41] | Particularly considering we’ll be confined | 尤其是我们在可预见的未来里 |
[11:42] | here together for the foreseeable future. | 都得一起被困在这里 |
[11:46] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[11:49] | I believe the term is “staycation” | 术语应该叫”宅假” |
[11:51] | You see, Niklaus isn’t the only one | 尼克劳斯不是唯一 |
[11:53] | who’s inspired revenge fantasies. | 激发报复幻想的人 |
[11:54] | Right now, we are all at risk. | 我们现在都有危险 |
[11:57] | So… while Marcel works to retrieve the white oak, | 马塞尔正在努力找回白栎木 |
[12:01] | I recommend we dispense with all of this posturing. | 我建议大家别装腔作势了 |
[12:05] | Get down to some good old-fashioned family bonding. | 家人像以前一样其乐融融 |
[12:10] | I’m quite sure this glass hasn’t been washed in the past decade, | 我非常确定这玻璃杯有十年没洗了 |
[12:14] | which makes it the cleanest thing in this establishment. | 所以是这里最干净的东西 |
[12:17] | And you have hit your complaint quota for the day, congrats. | 你今天的吐槽额度用完了 恭喜你 |
[12:21] | You are officially the worst. | 你真是最恶毒的 |
[12:23] | I seem to remember you knocking | 我好像记得是你 |
[12:24] | on my door to join this little road trip. | 主动上门加入公路旅行的 |
[12:26] | No one had a gun to your head. | 没人拿枪逼你 |
[12:27] | What was it… couldn’t bear to spend another day | 怎么回事 受不了每天 |
[12:29] | giving Elijah the mournful doe eyes? | 给以利亚展示你悲伤的大眼睛 |
[12:32] | – That is none of your business. – Right. | -不关你的事 -没错 |
[12:34] | It’s only my brother and the mother of my daughter | 只是我哥和我女儿的母亲 |
[12:37] | in my house in… oh, yes… my city. | 在我家 没错 还在我的城市 |
[12:40] | Weird. It’s almost like you’re making this all about you again. | 怪了 好像你又全以自我为中心了 |
[12:43] | Hales? | 海尔斯 |
[12:47] | If you’re trying to be discreet, | 如果你们想低调点 |
[12:49] | start by turning down the volume on the lovers’ spat. | 从情侣吵架小点声开始 |
[12:54] | Is everything okay? | 有事吗 |
[12:56] | Someone tried to rob the gas n’ save down by the highway. | 有人想抢汽油然后上高速公路逃跑 |
[13:00] | Kayla was there. | 凯拉当时在场 |
[13:03] | I heard it went bad for the bad guy. | 我听说坏人出事了 |
[13:05] | Kayla McInnis. | 凯拉·麦金尼斯 |
[13:07] | Her first. | 她第一次变身 |
[13:10] | Wait, isn’t she, like, nine years old? | 慢着 她不是才九岁吗 |
[13:12] | Fifteen. | 十五岁了 |
[13:13] | A girl I used to babysit for. The last time I saw her, | 我以前照顾过她 我上次见她 |
[13:16] | she was playing with dolls. | 她还在玩娃娃呢 |
[13:18] | Now she’s killed someone and triggered the wolf curse. | 她现在杀人了 触发了诅咒 |
[13:22] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[13:23] | The cops let her go home. | 警察放她回家了 |
[13:25] | Little trailer down by the creek. | 在小溪边的小拖车上 |
[13:30] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[13:31] | Klaus, I remember when I triggered my curse. | 克劳斯 我记得我触发诅咒的时候 |
[13:33] | Now Kayla is going through the same thing. | 现在凯拉也在经历同样的事 |
[13:35] | And that’s your problem how? | 现在成了你的问题吗 |
[13:36] | I used to take care of Kayla when her mom was drinking. | 我以前常在凯拉她妈酗酒时照顾她 |
[13:39] | If ever she needed someone to talk to, it’s now. | 如果她想找人谈谈 那就是现在 |
[13:41] | In case you’ve forgotten, we’re supposed to be keeping a low | 提醒你一下 我们应该保持低调 |
[13:43] | profile– it’s hardly the time to go play youth counselor | 现在不是时候给一群误入歧途的狼人 |
[13:45] | to a bunch of misguided wolves. | 当青少年辅导员 |
[13:47] | It’s just down the road. I hardly… | 就在路不远处 我不… |
[13:48] | In fact, I think this little experiment is over. | 其实 我觉得实验结束了 |
[13:51] | I hope you enjoyed your trip down memory lane. | 希望你的追忆之旅会很开心 |
[13:54] | But my life, | 但我的生活 |
[13:55] | our daughter’s life, takes precedence… | 我们女儿的生活更重要 |
[13:58] | a fact you’ve clearly failed to grasp. | 而你显然忽视了这个事实 |
[14:00] | From now on, we do things my way. | 从此开始 我们按我的方式行事 |
[14:07] | Do we know this guy? | 我们认识这家伙吗 |
[14:08] | Random enemy of Klaus. | 克劳斯的某个敌人 |
[14:09] | Elijah spotted him in the St. James. | 以利亚在圣詹姆斯发现了他 |
[14:13] | If he’s here for the auction, they must’ve sent him a login. | 如果他是来竞拍的 他们肯定给他发了登录码 |
[14:15] | Check his texts and e-mails. | 检查他的信息和邮件 |
[14:17] | Uh, I got it. | 有了 |
[14:19] | Yes. | 很好 |
[14:20] | 竞拍登录码 | |
[14:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:26] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[14:27] | You are the lucky few, | 你们是幸运的少数 |
[14:28] | chosen for your extensive resources | 被选中竞拍广泛的资源 |
[14:31] | and extreme prejudice toward the Mikaelsons. | 并怀有对迈克尔森一家的极度偏见 |
[14:34] | Whomever’s bid proves most alluring to my employer | 最吸引我雇主的竞价人 |
[14:37] | will become the sole owner of the last piece | 会成为仅存白栎木的 |
[14:39] | of white oak in existence. | 唯一拥有者 |
[14:42] | Opening bid is $5 million. | 起价五百万 |
[14:45] | Shall we begin? | 可以开拍了吗 |
[14:54] | A fleet of oil tankers? | 一队油船 |
[14:55] | A dozen casinos in Monaco? | 摩纳哥的十二栋乡间住宅 |
[14:57] | Yeah, these guys are not playing around. | 这伙人不是闹着玩的 |
[15:01] | Marcel? | 马塞尔 |
[15:03] | Type “Aliquid sub sole.” | 输入”一切” |
[15:06] | It’s Latin for “anything.” | 拉丁文的”一切” |
[15:07] | An infamous Strix rite. | 臭名昭著的斯特里克斯仪式 |
[15:09] | It means the whole order pledges to fulfill any one command. | 意思是全体成员宣誓完成一个命令 |
[15:12] | 你的报价 一切 | |
[15:15] | You really think that’s gonna work? | 你真觉得会有用吗 |
[15:19] | 你的报价 一切 | |
[15:20] | 中标 | |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:35] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[15:37] | 4:00, 318 Toulouse Street, suite 1. | 四点 图卢兹街318号 1号套间 |
[15:41] | All right. | 行 |
[15:43] | Let’s go get our prize. | 我们去拿奖吧 |
[15:51] | I think they reacted as well as can be expected. | 他们做出了意料之内的反应 |
[15:55] | Given your history. | 鉴于你的过去 |
[16:00] | I know you’ve had your disagreements. | 我知道你们有不同意见 |
[16:03] | “Disagreements”? | “不同意见” |
[16:06] | Such a quaint way of describing it all. | 真是有趣的描述方式 |
[16:10] | So you are listening. | 所以你听得到 |
[16:13] | There can be no reconciliation between me and my brothers. | 我和我的兄弟有不可调和的矛盾 |
[16:18] | You told me that things would be different. | 你告诉我情况会改变 |
[16:21] | They already are. | 情况已经变了 |
[16:23] | Your presence here has assured that. | 你的出现就证明了 |
[16:25] | Look, when I said I wanted a change, | 我说我想要改变时 |
[16:28] | I think you’ve misunderstood me. | 我觉得你误会我了 |
[16:30] | I’d still rather die than be part of this wretched family. | 我宁愿死也不想成为这个卑鄙家庭的一员 |
[16:34] | Freya, would you excuse us just a moment, please? | 弗雷娅 你能让我们单独待会吗 |
[16:37] | Believe my brother and I have some catching up to do. | 我想我哥哥和我有很多事要谈谈 |
[16:52] | So tell me, | 告诉我 |
[16:55] | how was hell? | 地狱怎么样 |
[16:57] | Is it warm this time of year? | 每年这个时候那里暖和吗 |
[16:58] | You always had a penchant for idle chat. | 你总是喜欢聊闲天 |
[17:01] | Well, perhaps we could discuss something | 或许我们可以谈论一些 |
[17:02] | a little bit more constructive. | 更有意义的话题 |
[17:04] | Do you intend to threaten me into being a better brother? | 你想通过威胁我让我变成更好的哥哥吗 |
[17:06] | Depends. Why are you here? | 要看情况 你为什么来这里 |
[17:08] | Could you believe me if I told you I’d changed? | 要是我告诉你我变了 你会相信吗 |
[17:11] | – Have you? – Yes. | -你有吗 -有 |
[17:13] | And no. | 也没有 |
[17:15] | All that time trapped alone in Freya’s pendant, | 我在弗雷娅坠子里被独自囚禁了那么久 |
[17:18] | I was able to reflect on what we’ve become over a millennium. | 我有机会反省这千年来我们变成了什么样 |
[17:22] | I’m still sickened by what you are. | 我还是厌恶你们 |
[17:26] | But I’m done trying to atone for past sins. | 但我已经不想再过去的过失赎罪了 |
[17:30] | It is curious the way you speak | 真奇怪 你说起来感觉 |
[17:31] | as though you and I are not the same. | 你和我好像不是同类一样 |
[17:33] | We are not the same! | 我们不同 |
[17:34] | You see, I still have a chance at some small happiness. | 我还有机会能得到一些小的快乐 |
[17:38] | And I’m gonna take it. | 而我会抓住这些机会 |
[17:40] | My proposal is simple. | 我的提议很简单 |
[17:43] | Allow Freya to put me back in a witch’s body. | 让弗雷娅把我放回一个巫师的体内 |
[17:46] | Let the two of us go, and I promise | 放我们两个走 我保证 |
[17:48] | never to look back again. | 再也不回来 |
[17:56] | 1号房 | |
[18:12] | Congratulations, Mr…? | 恭喜 怎么称呼 |
[18:15] | Aldus. | 奥尔德斯 |
[18:16] | Aldus Charlamaigne. | 奥尔德斯·查理曼 |
[18:18] | And the pleasure | 见到你 |
[18:20] | is all mine. | 很荣幸 |
[18:37] | Joshua, isn’t it? | 约书亚 对吧 |
[18:40] | Tell Marcel Gerard he cannot stop the inevitable. | 告诉马塞尔·杰拉德 他不能阻止必然之事 |
[18:44] | I answer to someone who wants | 我的雇主希望 |
[18:45] | the Mikaelsons to pay for their sins. | 迈克尔森一家为他们的罪付出代价 |
[18:47] | And so they will pay. | 那么他们就会付出代价 |
[18:53] | In the meantime, make it hurt. | 同时 好好教训他一顿 |
[19:04] | Let’s get out of here, shall we? | 我们走吧 好吗 |
[19:08] | There is a scared kid out there, | 那里有个吓坏了的孩子 |
[19:09] | and I can’t just turn my back on her. | 我不可能对她置之不理 |
[19:11] | And tragic as that may be, | 尽管这很不幸 |
[19:12] | it’s not my problem; neither is it yours. | 但那不是我也不是你该担心的 |
[19:14] | Get in the car. | 上车 |
[19:15] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[19:17] | We’re not going anywhere. | 我们哪里也不去 |
[19:18] | And I suppose you’re going to stop me? | 我想你是打算阻止我了 |
[19:21] | Perhaps you’ll get Cletus and your other | 或许你还会让克莱图斯还有其他 |
[19:22] | foul-smelling friends to help? | 臭烘烘的朋友来帮你吧 |
[19:24] | Those friends of mine are helping us, Klaus. | 我的朋友们在帮助我们 克劳斯 |
[19:26] | No questions asked. | 而且什么都不问 |
[19:27] | Despite the fact they have problems of their own. | 尽管他们还有自己的麻烦没解决 |
[19:29] | And all you have done is insult them. | 而你却一直在侮辱他们 |
[19:33] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你根本不懂 是不是 |
[19:35] | This is the exact reason why we’re here. | 这就是我们落到此地的原因 |
[19:37] | Maybe if you hadn’t been a dick to… | 或许你要是不对 |
[19:38] | I don’t know– everybody, | 所有人都那么混的话 |
[19:40] | then we wouldn’t even be on the run. | 我们根本就不必逃亡 |
[19:42] | I have always done what I needed to do | 我做的一切都是为了保护我的家庭 |
[19:44] | to protect our family from numerous enemies. | 不受众多敌人威胁而不得不做的事 |
[19:45] | I make no apologies for my methods. | 我不会为我的行事方法道歉的 |
[19:47] | Do you even hear yourself, Klaus? | 你听到你自己说什么了吗 克劳斯 |
[19:54] | You’re incapable of even pretending | 你连装成一个好人 |
[19:57] | to be a good person. | 都做不到 |
[19:59] | And you can justify it all you want with | 你想怎么辩解说那只是策略 |
[20:03] | strategy and us versus them, but at the end of the day, | 我们必须对抗他们都可以 但说到底 |
[20:05] | the enemies that you have are the ones that you made. | 你的敌人都是你自己树立的 |
[20:11] | Is that what you want for your daughter? | 你希望你的女儿也过上这种生活吗 |
[20:14] | Is that how you want her to see the world? | 你希望她也这样看待这个世界吗 |
[20:19] | I’m not just gonna stand back | 我不会置身事外 |
[20:21] | and let you raise her to be just like you, Klaus. | 让你把她养得像你一样 克劳斯 |
[20:25] | If it’s your impulse | 如果你认为 |
[20:27] | to trust in the kindness of those outside the family, | 信赖家庭外的人会有好心是对的 |
[20:30] | all the more reason you need my protection. | 那就更有理由说明你需要我的保护 |
[20:35] | I am gonna go speak to that girl, | 我要去跟那女孩谈谈 |
[20:36] | because she needs my help. | 因为她需要我的帮助 |
[20:38] | You’re gonna stay here and shut up! | 你就闭嘴待在这里 |
[20:40] | I’ve earned at least that. | 我至少值得这样的尊重 |
[20:41] | Hayley, listen to me! | 海莉 听我说 |
[20:42] | There is a very good chance | 很有可能 |
[20:44] | that one day our daughter will be dealing | 有一天我们的女儿也会遇到 |
[20:46] | with the same thing that Kayla is dealing with. | 和凯拉一样的问题 |
[20:50] | And if that day comes, I hope that someone | 如果那天来临了 我希望也有人 |
[20:53] | makes it their business to help her, too. | 能把她的事当成自己的事 |
[21:04] | Being kind doesn’t make you weak, Klaus. | 善良不代表软弱 克劳斯 |
[21:15] | Elijah’s just going to go for it. | 以利亚就打算同意了 |
[21:18] | Uh, let Finn steal a body and start a new life. | 让芬恩偷一个身体 开始新生活 |
[21:20] | You need to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[21:24] | You know, | 你知道吗 |
[21:25] | I’ve never been in a guy’s actual bedroom before. | 我还从没来过男人的卧室呢 |
[21:28] | Are you even listening to me? | 你到底有没有在听我说 |
[21:31] | I am. | 我有 |
[21:32] | But you raging about Finn when you’re stuck in here | 但你待在这里生芬恩的气 |
[21:34] | and can’t do anything about it isn’t going to help. | 却什么都做不了 这根本没有用 |
[21:37] | What you need | 你需要的是 |
[21:38] | is something to take your mind off it. | 找点乐子让你不去想它 |
[21:49] | It won’t work. | 没用的 |
[21:52] | Is that a challenge? | 这是挑战吗 |
[21:55] | I just want Finn to suffer for what he did to me. | 我只想让芬恩为他对我做的事付出代价 |
[22:01] | For what he did to us. | 为他对我们做的事 |
[22:04] | He will. | 他会的 |
[22:06] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[22:37] | Don’t you guys know bullies never win? | 你们难道不知道恶霸永远赢不了吗 |
[22:45] | Cutting it a little close on the rescue there, aren’t we, boys? | 救得是不是有点晚了啊 哥们 |
[22:47] | Had to give you enough time to do your thing. So… | 得给你足够的时间让你做事啊 |
[22:51] | did you? | 你做到了吗 |
[22:52] | Oh, yeah. | 当然 |
[22:53] | She’s gonna have one heck of a dry cleaning bill. | 她得多花好多洗衣费呢 |
[23:01] | You’re sure you can track her using his blood? | 你确定用他的血能追踪到她吗 |
[23:03] | [咒语] | |
[23:14] | You’ll be pleased to know things are going just as you said. | 你该高兴的 事情发展正如你所料 |
[23:23] | Sorry, road’s closed. | 抱歉 此路封闭 |
[23:24] | About to get a second line through here. | 一会就会另开绕道 |
[23:27] | Hold tight. | 等一会 |
[23:29] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[23:33] | Then of course, consider it done. | 那好吧 包在我身上 |
[23:39] | I don’t think we’ve met yet. | 我想我们还没有见过 |
[23:40] | The name’s Marcel Gerard. | 我叫马塞尔·杰拉德 |
[23:47] | Free piece of advice. | 免费给你个忠告 |
[23:51] | Know when you’re outmatched. | 寡不敌众的时候要有自知之明 |
[23:54] | I don’t get paid enough to die. | 我赚得那点钱 还不值得我拼上命 |
[23:58] | The person who pays you got a name? | 谁付钱雇的你 |
[24:02] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[24:05] | I have a feeling we can jog your memory. | 我觉得我们能唤起你的记忆 |
[24:08] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[24:11] | If I give you his name, I’m as good as dead. | 如果我给你他的名字 那我就死定了 |
[24:14] | And now that you’ve gotten in his way… | 现在你阻挠了他的计划 |
[24:17] | so are you. | 你也死定了 |
[24:55] | All right, Finn. | 好吧 芬恩 |
[24:57] | Let’s see how you like a taste of your own medicine. | 看看你喜不喜欢自食其果 |
[25:12] | Whatever it is you’re planning, don’t. | 不管你有什么计划 不要做 |
[25:17] | He cursed me to die, Elijah. | 他诅咒我死 以利亚 |
[25:20] | Slowly. | 缓缓而死 |
[25:21] | In front of her. | 当着她的面 |
[25:23] | If nothing else, I owe him for that. | 就算不为别的 我也要为此报复他 |
[25:26] | Perhaps. | 或许 |
[25:29] | And perhaps the best revenge is simply | 或许最好的复仇就是 |
[25:31] | to expel him from our lives altogether. | 将他从我们的生活中彻底驱逐出去 |
[25:34] | No. | 不 |
[25:36] | He doesn’t get to live happily ever after. | 他不能自此过上幸福快乐的生活 |
[25:37] | I haven’t made my final decision. | 我还没有最终决定 |
[25:39] | I only ask you stay your hand. | 我只是让你管好自己 |
[25:41] | That’s not your decision to make! | 那不该是你的决定 |
[25:44] | Control yourself. | 控制好自己 |
[25:49] | Unless you can’t. | 除非你是做不到 |
[25:55] | It’s worse than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还糟 |
[25:58] | The rage. | 愤怒 |
[26:00] | The hunger. | 饥饿 |
[26:05] | I’d like to blame my anger on Finn, | 我想怪芬恩让我如此愤怒 |
[26:09] | but it’s been growing worse since I came back. | 但自从我复活后 情况就越来越糟 |
[26:16] | I never did learn how to keep it in check. | 我从未学会控制这些情感 |
[26:21] | I never really cared to. | 我也从来不在乎 |
[26:25] | But now you do. | 但现在你在乎了 |
[26:28] | I couldn’t live with myself if I hurt Davina. | 要是我伤害了达维娜 我不会原谅自己 |
[26:34] | But hurting the ones we love, whether we mean to or not, | 但不管我们是否有意 我们就是会 |
[26:39] | that’s just what we do. | 伤害我们所爱的人 |
[26:43] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[26:50] | It is who we are. | 我们本性如此 |
[27:13] | Hayley. | 海莉 |
[27:20] | I am so sorry, kiddo. | 我很遗憾 孩子 |
[27:27] | I heard there’s not much of a pack left, | 我听说族群都散了 |
[27:29] | so I thought you might need someone to talk to. | 所以我想或许你需要跟人谈谈这事 |
[27:35] | But here’s the thing that you need to remember | 但有件事你在处理这个问题的时候 |
[27:37] | as you deal with all of this. | 需要牢记 |
[27:40] | You are a lot tougher than you think you are. | 你比你想的要坚强许多 |
[27:43] | And no matter how awful you feel, | 而且不管你感觉有多糟糕 |
[27:46] | you’re not alone. | 你不是一个人 |
[27:57] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[27:58] | There’s someplace I want you to see. | 我想带你去一个地方 |
[28:12] | If you’re searching for Kol, | 如果你在找科尔 |
[28:14] | just follow the screams of the innocent. | 跟着无辜者的尖叫声就行了 |
[28:17] | You’ll find him close by. | 他肯定在那些人身边 |
[28:20] | Actually, I was looking for you. | 其实 我是来找你的 |
[28:22] | Poor naive child. | 可怜的天真孩子 |
[28:25] | You don’t know it yet, but you’re on the wrong side. | 你还不清楚 但你站错队了 |
[28:28] | Did my brother ever tell you about the Novice Dulcina? | 我弟跟你讲过诺维斯·杜尔西娜的故事吗 |
[28:31] | You remind me of her. | 你让我想起了她 |
[28:32] | Innocent girl, beautiful voice. | 无知的女孩 美妙的嗓音 |
[28:35] | She promised herself to God, | 她把自己许诺给了上帝 |
[28:37] | till Kol caught sight and found her pretty. | 直到科尔看到她 发现她的美 |
[28:40] | Within days, she’d broken her vows of obedience | 几天内 她就打破了谦顺与纯洁的 |
[28:44] | and chastity. | 誓言 |
[28:45] | Within a week, she was dead. | 一周内 她就死了 |
[28:49] | He’d grown bored. | 他觉得无聊了 |
[28:50] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[28:52] | I think you do. | 我觉得你相信 |
[28:55] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[28:56] | Kol’s changed. | 科尔已经变了 |
[28:58] | But you’re still the monster you’ve always been. | 但你一直以来都是个恶魔 从未改变 |
[29:07] | Hear you’re looking to steal the body | 听说你想偷取 |
[29:08] | of some unsuspecting witch. | 一个毫无戒备心的巫师的身体 |
[29:16] | What have you done to me?! | 你对我做了什么 |
[29:18] | Get comfy, Finn. | 轻松点 芬恩 |
[29:19] | I just locked you in that body that you hate so much. | 我只是把你和你非常厌恶的身体绑在一起 |
[29:23] | You’re stuck as a vampire for the rest of your pathetic life. | 你可悲的余生都将是一名吸血鬼 |
[30:01] | Kol, stop. | 科尔 住手 |
[30:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[30:15] | This isn’t your fight. | 这不是你们的战斗 |
[30:16] | I told you to stay your hand. | 我告诉过你 管好自己 |
[30:20] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[30:26] | I’d rather take my chances out there with white oak | 我宁愿出去接受可能被白栎木打死的命运 |
[30:29] | than stay here with you lot. | 也不想和你们待在这里 |
[30:38] | Elijah. | 以利亚 |
[30:41] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[30:43] | Marcel has paid us a visit. | 马塞尔来过了 |
[30:49] | The last remaining white oak in the world. | 这就是这世上最后的白栎木 |
[30:53] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[30:57] | Sister, if you would be so kind. | 姐姐 如果你愿意帮忙 |
[31:03] | No! | 不 |
[31:05] | Brother! | 哥哥 |
[31:10] | Little witch has condemned me. | 小女巫将我绑在了 |
[31:14] | To this. | 这具身体上 |
[31:17] | To remain a beast. | 让我继续做一个野兽 |
[31:20] | Elijah… | 以利亚 |
[31:22] | I can’t bear an eternity with no hope of escape. | 我不能忍受永生被困在无法逃离的绝望中 |
[31:27] | Can you? | 你能吗 |
[32:00] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[32:03] | The pack used to come here | 过去当有人触发诅咒后 |
[32:05] | when someone triggered their curse. | 族群就会来这里 |
[32:08] | Not to ask for forgiveness, but… | 并不是为了寻求宽恕 而是… |
[32:12] | to accept what they had done. | 为了接受他们犯下的罪孽 |
[32:16] | To honor the dead in order to move on. | 为了祭奠死者以便继续前行 |
[32:26] | I don’t even know his name. | 我甚至都不知道他的名字 |
[32:33] | Here. | 拿着 |
[32:35] | This was his. | 这是他的遗物 |
[32:38] | I have an old friend at the sheriff’s department. | 我有一位旧交在地方治安部门工作 |
[32:41] | He used to get me out of trouble back in the day. | 他过去曾多次帮我解围 |
[32:44] | I called in a favor. | 我找他帮了忙 |
[32:48] | Look, the turning is gonna hurt, | 听着 变身会很疼 |
[32:50] | and your first full moon is gonna be a real bitch. | 第一个满月会让你痛不欲生 |
[32:55] | But like I said, you’re tough; you can handle it. | 但就如我说的 你很坚强 你能挺过去 |
[33:01] | You’ll never forget what happened, but… | 虽然你永远忘不掉发生的事情 但是… |
[33:06] | you can’t let the past define who you are. | 你不能让过去定义你的为人 |
[33:45] | Finn, give it to me. | 芬恩 把它给我 |
[33:52] | Give it to me. | 把它给我 |
[34:17] | Come on, then. | 赶紧啊 |
[34:20] | After all this time, | 历经如此多的挫折 |
[34:22] | go on and destroy it. | 赶快销毁它 |
[34:26] | Elijah, forever is a burden that nobody should have to bear. | 以利亚 永生是一种任何人都不应该承受的重担 |
[34:33] | You cannot keep that white oak in this house, Elijah. | 你不能把白橡木桩留在这屋子里 以利亚 |
[34:38] | It is already a beacon drawing your enemies to you. | 它已经成为一个把敌人引向你的信标 |
[34:49] | Perhaps the best solution is obvious. | 或许最好的办法十分明显 |
[34:52] | Entrust it to the one who loves each of you most. | 把它交给最爱你们俩的人保管 |
[35:01] | I can cloak myself. | 我亲自把它藏起来 |
[35:06] | If it has to exist, at least I can take it far away. | 如果非得留下它 至少我可以把它带到远方 |
[35:10] | Hide it under a thousand spells, | 对它施一千种咒语 |
[35:12] | somewhere where no one else will ever find it. | 藏在任何人都找不到的地方 |
[35:17] | Until the day comes when… | 直到那一天… |
[35:22] | you’re ready for release. | 你准备解脱了 |
[35:49] | Man, I really thought asking nicely | 天啊 我真以为有礼貌的问话 |
[35:51] | would totally do the trick. | 能达到理想效果 |
[35:53] | Now, your boss is jonesing real bad for some Mikaelson blood, | 听着 你的老板非常渴望一些迈克尔森的血液 |
[35:56] | and I just want to know who he is. | 而我只想知道他是谁 |
[36:01] | Ain’t no need for this to get nasty. | 没必要把情况搞得狼狈不堪 |
[36:03] | You poor fools. | 你们两个蠢蛋 |
[36:07] | I let you take that bullet. | 是我故意让你拿到那颗子弹 |
[36:10] | He wanted you to have it. | 他想让你拿到它 |
[36:13] | Who? | 谁 |
[36:36] | Vincent! | 文森特 |
[36:44] | Stop. | 停下来 |
[36:52] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[37:10] | The ancestors… | 始祖们… |
[37:14] | they don’t want me to kill you. | 他们不想我把你杀了 |
[37:19] | They want me to help you. | 他们想让我帮你 |
[37:22] | They want me to help him. | 他们想让我帮助他 |
[37:25] | And may God have mercy on us all. | 愿上帝怜悯我们所有人 |
[37:40] | Where’s Hope? | 霍普去哪了呢 |
[37:42] | With Hollis. | 和霍利斯在一起 |
[37:45] | You trust him, | 你信任他 |
[37:46] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[37:49] | Baby steps, | 慢慢来 |
[37:52] | as it were. | 就和曾经一样 |
[37:57] | Seems I owe you an apology, | 似乎我应该向你道歉 |
[37:59] | little wolf. | 小狼女 |
[38:01] | I’ve given you a thousand reasons to abandon me, | 我给了你一千个理由离开我 |
[38:05] | but you haven’t yet. | 但你还没有 |
[38:09] | So,thank you, | 所以 谢谢你 |
[38:13] | for my sake | 为了我 |
[38:15] | and for our daughter’s. | 也为了我们的女儿 |
[38:21] | Perhaps you’re right. | 或许你是对的 |
[38:25] | Perhaps… | 或许… |
[38:27] | it is time | 是时候 |
[38:29] | to start living not by my decisions, | 开始不按照我的决定生活 |
[38:32] | not by yours, but | 也不是按照你的决定 而是 |
[38:34] | by what we together decide. | 按照我们共同的决定 |
[38:40] | Partners. | 伙伴 |
[38:44] | For Hope. | 为了霍普 |
[38:51] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:55] | This was no random attack. | 这是一场有目的的袭击 |
[38:58] | These wolves aren’t just disappearing. | 这些狼人可不是仅仅消失了 |
[38:58] | 国王土地开发公司 安德鲁·法什 | |
[39:04] | They’re being hunted. | 他们正在被追捕 |
[39:10] | You think I should’ve burned it, don’t you? | 你觉得我应该把它烧了 对吗 |
[39:13] | It’s your call, not mine. | 那是你的决定 不是我的 |
[39:17] | I sure as hell don’t envy you though. | 但我非常肯定 我不嫉妒你 |
[39:20] | I think the phrase “sibling rivalry” | 我想这句话”手足之争” |
[39:22] | is about to take on a whole new meaning. | 应该很快有一种全新的含义 |
[39:24] | I can handle my brothers. | 我能对付我的兄弟们 |
[39:28] | The rest is gravy, right? | 余下的事情很容易 对吧 |
[39:32] | We’ll get a name out of our new lady friend soon enough. | 我们很快就能从那女的口里问出名字 |
[39:35] | And without a weapon, all the rest of the revenge seekers | 没有了武器 剩下的所有复仇者 |
[39:37] | are just a bunch of buzzing flies. | 就只是一群嗡嗡作响的苍蝇罢了 |
[39:40] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:44] | Did it not seem… too easy? | 是不是感觉太容易了 |
[39:52] | Maybe I’m just that good. | 也许我就这般厉害 |
[40:07] | We got the white oak. | 我们拿到白栎木了 |
[40:09] | Time to come home. | 是时候回家了 |
[40:10] | Well, at least one of us has something good to report. | 好吧 至少我们中有一人说的是好消息 |
[40:14] | Because Hayley and I have just made | 因为海莉和我 |
[40:15] | a rather unsettling discovery. | 刚刚有了一个令人不安的发现 |
[40:18] | Seems our friends at Kingmaker Land Development | 看上去我们在国王土地开发公司的朋友 |
[40:21] | are still targeting wolves. | 还在以狼人为目标 |
[40:23] | What we don’t know is why. | 我们不知道的是原因 |
[40:41] | This whole time, | 这整段时间 |
[40:42] | we’ve been so consumed with everything out there. | 我们的精力被外面发生的事情消耗 |
[40:47] | This auction, this swarm of old enemies… | 这次拍卖 大群宿敌的涌现 |
[40:50] | what if it was all a distraction? | 如果这一切都只是分散注意力 |
[40:52] | Niklaus, I’m beginning to fear that the real threat | 尼克劳斯 我开始担心真正的威胁 |
[40:55] | has been in front of us all along. | 一直都在我们身边 |
[40:58] | Vincent. | 文森特 |
[41:02] | Something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[41:04] | Very much. | 出大事了 |
[41:33] | Hello, luv. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[41:44] | A Mikaelson witch, a white oak bullet. | 一个迈克尔森女巫 一颗白栎木子弹 |
[41:48] | Throw in a dash of wolf venom and a case of champagne, | 加少许狼人的毒液和一箱香槟酒 |
[41:51] | and I’d say we have a recipe for some real fun. | 我想说我们有了找乐子的处方 |
[41:58] | 更新快 无删减 最大最全的美剧平台 | |
[41:58] | {\pos(270,194)}扫码即刻下载 | |
[41:58] | {\pos(305,110)}Zimuzu特别推荐 | |
[41:58] | {\pos(305,208)}各大应用市场均可下载 |