时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on The Originals… | |
[00:02] | If this prophecy is fulfilled, | 如果这个预言实现了 |
[00:04] | you will all fall. | 你们都会被击倒 |
[00:06] | One by friend, | 一个被朋友 |
[00:07] | one by foe, and one by family. | 一个被敌人 一个被家人 |
[00:10] | – But now my sire link is undone. – You’re going to run. | -但现在连结被打破了 -你要逃跑 |
[00:12] | Don’t stop driving until | 在没有完全确定 |
[00:13] | you’re absolutely certain that you are safe. | 你的安全之前 你不要停车 |
[00:15] | You don’t have to remind me how precious my cargo is. | 你不用提醒我车上的东西有多贵重 |
[00:18] | The spell you used brought me back | 你复活我的咒语 |
[00:19] | as I was when I died in this body. | 让我重生成死前的状态 |
[00:21] | It’s worse than I remember. | 比我记忆中的还糟 |
[00:22] | The rage, the hunger… | 愤怒 饥饿… |
[00:24] | It’s been growing worse since I came back. | 但自从我复活后 情况就越来越糟 |
[00:28] | There was never any hope for you, brother. | 你一直都如此无可救药 弟弟 |
[00:30] | Finn. | 芬恩 |
[00:32] | And the spell decreed | 通过白栎木 |
[00:33] | that the white oak tree that gave us life could also take it away. | 让我们永生的咒语也能杀死我们 |
[00:37] | The Ancestors… | 先祖们 |
[00:40] | They want me to help him. | 他们想让我帮助他 |
[00:45] | Hello, luv. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[00:48] | A Mikaelson witch, | 一个迈克尔森女巫 |
[00:50] | a white oak bullet, | 一颗白栎木子弹 |
[00:51] | and I’d say we have the recipe for some real fun. | 我想说我们有了找乐子的处方 |
[00:59] | After all that flirtation, | 调情调了这么久 |
[01:02] | this is your idea of a first date? | 这就是你初次约会的方法吗 |
[01:05] | Think of it as a date with destiny, luv. | 把这当成是和命运的约会吧 亲爱的 |
[01:07] | Though I admit, three is a crowd. | 虽然我承认 三人成群 |
[01:09] | Vincent is a necessary evil, | 恐怕文森特不能放松警惕 |
[01:11] | I’m afraid, here to keep you in check should you misbehave. | 他得保证你不会乱来 |
[01:14] | Yeah, you’re leaving out the part | 你忽略了我现在 |
[01:15] | where I ain’t exactly here of my own volition, man. | 其实不是凭真实意志行事的事实 |
[01:18] | The Ancestors must have lost their damn minds. | 先祖们肯定已经疯掉了 |
[01:20] | Quite the opposite. | 完全相反 |
[01:22] | I’ve never dealt with a saner bunch. | 我从没碰过这么理智的一群人 |
[01:24] | See, when I arrived in New Orleans, I made them a deal. | 我到新奥尔良时 与他们达成了协议 |
[01:27] | Upon my request, they would grant me access to the Regent, | 在我的请求下 他们保证让我接触到摄政者 |
[01:30] | and in exchange, | 作为交换 |
[01:30] | I’d provide for them a world without the Originals. | 我为他们创造没有始祖的世界 |
[01:34] | Didn’t take much convincing. | 不用多言 |
[01:36] | They do despise your family. | 他们非常鄙视你们一家人 |
[01:45] | We’re here. | 我们到了 |
[01:46] | Yeah, but where the hell is “here,” man? | 但我们到了什么地方 |
[01:48] | What…? | 怎么 |
[01:50] | How disappointing! | 好失望 |
[01:52] | Two powerful witches who cannot sense | 两名强大的巫师 |
[01:53] | when you’re treading on hallowed ground? | 站在神圣之地却感受不到 |
[01:59] | Welcome… to Mystic Falls. | 欢迎来到…神秘瀑布镇 |
[02:03] | The place where it all began. | 一切开始的地方 |
[02:06] | Where Esther Mikaelson created the vampire species. | 埃丝特·迈克尔森在这里创造了吸血鬼种族 |
[02:13] | Under the shade of the infamous white oak tree, | 在臭名昭著的白栎木的阴影下 |
[02:16] | she crafted the spell that turned each of her children, | 她施咒转化了她的孩子们 |
[02:20] | and I mean to replicate that spell. | 我想要重复那个咒语 |
[02:23] | I have everything I need to become what I deserve to be. | 我已准备好一切 要得到我应有的身份 |
[02:28] | You want to become an Original. | 你想成为始祖 |
[02:30] | Do I look like the sort who’d settle | 我看上去像那种满足于 |
[02:31] | for some shoddy Original model? | 成为劣等始祖的人吗 |
[02:35] | I intend to be an upgrade. | 我想更高级 |
[02:38] | You’re insane to think I’d ever help you craft any spell. | 你疯了 才会觉得我会帮你施咒 |
[02:42] | Oh, no, no, no, you misunderstand. | 不 不 你误会了 |
[02:44] | Vincent will handle the spell. | 文森特会施咒 |
[02:46] | From you… | 从你身上… |
[02:48] | I need something a bit more intimate. | 我需要更亲密的东西 |
[03:02] | 更多影视更新 | |
[03:03] | Seems your friend stood us up. | 好像你朋友爽约了 |
[03:06] | Vincent’s not exactly my friend. | 文森特算不上朋友 |
[03:08] | Well, since we bothered to be the only ones who turned up, | 既然我们来都来了 |
[03:11] | it would be a shame to leave empty-handed. | 空手而归会很遗憾 |
[03:15] | Why not head back, get up to no good? | 何不回去 干点坏事呢 |
[03:19] | Something’s not right. | 事有蹊跷 |
[03:23] | Vincent said we were up against a “common threat.” | 文森特说我们要面对共同的威胁 |
[03:25] | Now he’s missing. | 而现在他失踪了 |
[03:28] | St. James is the one place in New Orleans | 圣詹姆斯是新奥尔良唯一 |
[03:31] | where magic doesn’t work. | 魔法无效的地方 |
[03:33] | Why would a Regent want to meet somewhere where he can’t do magic? | 摄政者为什么想在无法使用魔法的地方见面呢 |
[03:52] | Davina, I’m trying to warn you. | 达维娜 我想提醒你 |
[04:09] | This is his. | 这是他的手机 |
[04:14] | Davina, listen– I know we are not on the best of terms, | 达维娜 听着 我知道我们关系没那么好 |
[04:17] | but I need you to listen to me, okay? | 但你得听我说 行吗 |
[04:20] | We’re in serious trouble. | 我们出大问题了 |
[04:21] | Now, I’m recording this here because it’s… | 我在这里录这段视频是因为 |
[04:25] | it’s free from magic, | 这里魔法无效 |
[04:26] | and magic is our enemy. | 而魔法是我们的敌人 |
[04:32] | The Ancestors got me on the hook doing some pretty | 先祖们设计我使用特别 |
[04:35] | twisted magic and I want no part of it, | 变态的魔法 而我不想参与 |
[04:36] | but they’re forcing me to help Lucien Castle. | 但他们逼我帮助卢西安·卡斯尔 |
[04:40] | And if you don’t help me, | 而如果你不帮我 |
[04:42] | Freya Mikaelson’s gonna die. | 弗雷娅·迈克尔森会死 |
[04:47] | They forced me to take her, | 他们逼我带走她 |
[04:48] | then they had me put up a cloaking spell, | 然后让我施了藏身咒 |
[04:49] | so we can’t be tracked. | 所以我们无法被追踪 |
[04:50] | Now, Lucien’s taking us out of town someplace, | 卢西安带我们出镇了 |
[04:52] | I don’t know where… | 我不清楚在哪儿 |
[04:54] | but there’s a loophole. | 但存在一个漏洞 |
[04:57] | Just how am I the loophole? | 我怎么成了漏洞 |
[04:58] | Last year, when Esther first brought us back, | 埃丝特去年复活我们时 |
[05:00] | I got put in the body of a gormless twit, | 我进入了一个呆瓜的身体 |
[05:03] | but you got housed in one of the most powerful | 但你却进入了这座城市 |
[05:05] | witch bodies in the city: Vincent’s. | 最强大巫师文森特的身体 |
[05:07] | And even after all this time, there’s still an echo | 过了这么久 你们俩 |
[05:09] | of a body-soul connection between you two. | 身体与灵魂之间还有联系 |
[05:13] | …and Davina, that’s where you come into play. | 达维娜 你应该抓住这个漏洞 |
[05:15] | I need a powerful witch that’s off the Ancestors’ radar. | 我需要一个先祖们找不到的强大巫师 |
[05:20] | I want you to find the thread between me and Finn. | 我需要你找到我和芬恩之间的联系 |
[05:29] | Have you ever done anything like this? | 你做过这种事吗 |
[05:31] | I don’t even know if it’s possible. | 我都不知道这可不可能 |
[05:35] | But I do have Vincent’s blood. | 但我确实有文森特的血 |
[05:38] | If I can take Finn’s blood and do the spell right, | 如果我能取芬恩的血 并正确施咒 |
[05:41] | I should be able to track Vincent down. | 我应该可以追踪文森特 |
[05:43] | I should have sensed something was wrong | 弗雷娅没打电话我就该 |
[05:45] | when Freya didn’t call. | 察觉事有蹊跷 |
[05:46] | Now Lucien has a head start. | 现在卢西安领先一步了 |
[05:49] | Go, witch. | 来吧 巫师 |
[05:50] | Tend to your spells. | 施个咒 |
[05:52] | I won’t rest until she’s found. | 找不到她 我誓不罢休 |
[05:53] | Behold, the selfless martyr. | 瞧瞧 这位无私的烈士 |
[05:55] | First, he wants to rip Davina’s head off | 起初 因为被困于体内一事 |
[05:57] | for trapping him in his body. | 他想弄死达维娜 |
[05:59] | Now he can’t wait to be spelled. | 现在他又等不及被人施咒了 |
[06:00] | Finn… | 芬恩 |
[06:02] | you and I shall go together. | 我们该一起去 |
[06:03] | – Kol, you stay here with Davina, please. – You’re going with him? | -科尔 你跟达维娜留下 -你跟他去 |
[06:05] | So the two people responsible for not destroying the white oak | 就是你俩当初有机会毁掉白橡木桩 |
[06:09] | when they had the chance, | 却没下手 |
[06:10] | thus putting us in this bloody mess, | 如今害我们陷入险境 |
[06:11] | are now off to try and fix it. | 现在却要去处理此事 |
[06:13] | That’s just marvelous. | “真是妙极” |
[06:14] | I mean, what could possibly go wrong? | 你俩还能出什么差错呢 |
[06:16] | Kol, look at me. | 科尔 看着我 |
[06:18] | I don’t know this magic. | 我不熟悉这个魔法 |
[06:20] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:22] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[06:37] | Let us begin. | 我们行动吧 |
[06:38] | Do not give me orders, brother. | 别对我发号施令 弟弟 |
[06:40] | And make no mistake. | 也别搞错 |
[06:42] | I do not look to you as an ally, | 你不是我的盟友 |
[06:44] | or even family. | 甚至不是我的家人 |
[06:46] | The only reason I tolerate your presence | 我现在留你一条命 |
[06:48] | is the hope of finding Freya. | 是为了找到弗雷娅 |
[06:53] | If you find him, don’t hesitate. | 如果你找到他 别手下留情 |
[06:55] | Hope’s down for the count. | 霍普累坏了 |
[06:57] | She fell asleep as soon as Mary started the car. | 玛丽一开车 她就睡着了 |
[06:59] | I doubt she’ll miss either of us over the next few days. | 估计她接下来几天都不会想我们了 |
[07:03] | So… | 那么 |
[07:04] | which of these Kingmaker offices should we hit up first? | 我们该先从国王土地开发的哪个办公室着手呢 |
[07:09] | There’s ten of them. | 一共有十个 |
[07:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:15] | Lucien has revealed his true nature. | 卢西安显露了真面目 |
[07:18] | He’s taken Freya. | 他抓走了弗雷娅 |
[07:20] | And now it seems her rescue depends on | 如今要救出她 |
[07:22] | Elijah working with my ever-reliable brother Finn. | 就要靠以利亚和我一向”靠谱”的大哥芬恩了 |
[07:27] | And you want to go back to New Orleans to head up the hunt? | 你想回新奥尔良给他们拿主意 |
[07:32] | Fine. | 行 |
[07:33] | You should go. | 你回去吧 |
[07:34] | I’m sticking with Kingmaker, though. | 但我要留下对付国王土地开发公司 |
[07:36] | Lucien’s working very hard to cover up these wolf kidnappings | 卢西安大费周章去掩盖这些狼人被绑一事 |
[07:38] | and I want to know why. | 我要查明原因 |
[07:40] | No. | 不 |
[07:41] | The wolves, Freya’s abduction– | 狼人与弗雷娅的绑架 |
[07:43] | it can’t all be coincidence. | 绝非巧合 |
[07:45] | We’ll let my brothers pursue the obvious path. | 让我哥哥们去追踪那条明线 |
[07:48] | You and I… will pursue this one. | 我们俩去追这条线 |
[07:50] | No doubt all roads… | 毫无疑问 |
[07:53] | lead to the same treacherous bastard. | 这些最后都会找到那个奸诈小人 |
[07:59] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:01] | Okay, man, that’s enough! | 行了 这些就够了 |
[08:03] | right you are. | 你说得对 |
[08:04] | That should just about do it. | 这些就够了 |
[08:11] | Here, let me see it. | 来 让我看看伤口 |
[08:14] | Enough! | 够了 |
[08:15] | There is a spell that needs doing. | 还等着你施咒呢 |
[08:18] | Lest the Ancestors melt that precocious little brain of yours. | 别让先祖们毁了你那少年老成的小脑袋 |
[08:21] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[08:22] | That’s not exactly need-to-know. | 你无需知道 |
[08:29] | This part’s all you. | 接下来就看你了 |
[08:41] | This is it. | 就是这个了 |
[08:42] | This is the spell that created the Originals. | 这就是创造出初代吸血鬼的咒语 |
[08:44] | Took an entire coven ages to reverse-engineer it. | 花了整个女巫团的力量制造出这个逆咒语 |
[08:49] | And then I had to get my hands on this. | 然后我还得弄到这个 |
[08:56] | No. | 不 |
[08:59] | No way, man. I’m not doing this for you. | 不可能 我不会帮你施咒 |
[09:03] | Seems the Ancestors beg to differ. | 感觉先祖们可不这样认为 |
[09:08] | Now get to work like a good chap. | 乖乖听话 给我施咒 |
[09:20] | 维吉尼亚州 | |
[09:27] | They should keep heading northeast. | 他应该是往东北方向走了 |
[09:30] | What, northeast? | 东北方向吗 |
[09:31] | They’ve been driving northeast for an hour, luv. | 他们已经向东北开了一个小时了 亲爱的 |
[09:33] | We need to get a tad more specific | 在他们到达大西洋之前 |
[09:34] | before they hit the Atlantic Ocean. | 我们要查出具体地点 |
[09:36] | The soul-blood connection | 血灵连结咒 |
[09:36] | is not as strong as a locator spell. | 没有定位咒那么厉害 |
[09:39] | The most I can narrow it down to | 我最多只能将范围缩小到 |
[09:40] | is Virginia; northern Virginia. | 维吉尼亚 维吉尼亚的北方 |
[09:43] | You’re bloody joking. | 不是吧 |
[09:45] | We were born in northern Virginia. | 我们就在维吉尼亚的北方出生 |
[09:50] | There’s a one-horse town there now called Mystic Falls. | 那里有一个小镇 叫神秘瀑布镇 |
[09:54] | We were turned into vampires there. | 我们是在那里变成吸血鬼的 |
[09:56] | That’s too much of a coincidence. | 太多巧合了 |
[09:57] | Can you please be a little more precise? | 能再精准一些吗 |
[09:59] | No. I need to boost the signal somehow. | 不能 我需要加强信号 |
[10:00] | Maybe some black cohosh… | 也许黑升麻 |
[10:02] | Black cohosh won’t do it! | 黑升麻没用 |
[10:06] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:08] | Look, I have a better idea. | 我有个更好的办法 |
[10:10] | A Blood Rider. | 血骑咒 |
[10:13] | A Tibetan singing bowl | 我在十九世纪时 |
[10:14] | I had cast into a dark object in the 1800s. | 在一个西藏颂钵上施过咒 |
[10:17] | It’s like an echo chamber. | 它就像一个回音室 |
[10:18] | With Finn’s blood, we can amplify | 利用芬恩的血 我们可以增加 |
[10:20] | the connection he has with Vincent. | 他和文森特之间的联系 |
[10:23] | But, like everything of mine, Klaus’s ex has it now. | 但就如我的一切 颂钵也在克劳斯前任手里 |
[10:27] | I guess I’ll just have to pry it out of her hands. | 看来我要去强抢了 |
[10:31] | Cami is my friend. | 卡米是我朋友 |
[10:34] | Now, if you can’t play nice, | 如果你不能对她友好些 |
[10:35] | you’re gonna sit here and I’ll go get it. | 就在这里等 我去拿 |
[10:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:43] | I’ll behave. | 我不会惹事 |
[10:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[10:55] | All this effort | 费尽周折 |
[10:57] | to become a sad copy of an Original? | 只为了当上”山寨版”始祖吸血鬼吗 |
[11:01] | You think you can just | 你以为自己 |
[11:03] | wake up one day and become top of the food chain? | 一下子就能升至食物链顶端吗 |
[11:09] | It did not happen overnight, I assure you. | 这绝对不是一下子的事 |
[11:13] | The truth is, | 事实是 |
[11:15] | I used to think your siblings gods. | 我曾经奉你的兄弟们为神明 |
[11:19] | Until my love was stolen | 直到我的爱人被夺走 |
[11:22] | and our lives taken by their compulsion. | 我们的生命被他们强行夺走 |
[11:26] | Once free, I realized | 自由之后 我意识到 |
[11:27] | they were not worthy of all that had been gifted them. | 他们不配拥有他们这种无价的天赋 |
[11:30] | I decided, then, | 那时我就决定 |
[11:32] | that I would become, in flesh, | 我要真正成为 |
[11:34] | what I have always been: | 我一直都是的那个 |
[11:37] | their better. | 比他们更好的存在 |
[11:40] | I have engineered every second since | 从那之后我所做的一切 |
[11:43] | into achieving this moment. | 都是为了这一刻的到来 |
[11:45] | You faked the prophecy. | 预言是你伪造的 |
[11:47] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[11:49] | When I found the prophecy foretelling your family’s end, | 当我发现写着你的家族末落的预言时 |
[11:53] | I knew it was true… | 我就知道那是真的 |
[11:54] | and that I was its living embodiment. | 而我将是它的执行者 |
[11:59] | It is my rise | 我的崛起 |
[12:01] | that shall be their downfall. | 将是他们的毁灭 |
[12:12] | 神秘瀑布镇 | |
[12:27] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[12:29] | Mystic Falls. | 神秘瀑布镇 |
[12:32] | Birthplace of all our sorrows. | 我们一切悲伤的起源 |
[12:36] | So are we to drive around this entire pathetic town, | 所以我们要开车把这可悲的小镇转个遍 |
[12:38] | hoping to run into my sister before Lucien murders her? | 祈祷着能在卢西安杀掉姐姐前碰到他们吗 |
[12:41] | Kol has a plan. | 科尔有计划 |
[12:42] | Kol and his ridiculous gambits. | 科尔和他可笑的计划 |
[12:43] | 900 years in a box… | 在个盒子里睡了900年 |
[12:46] | and zero patience. | 还是一点耐心都没长 |
[12:48] | It’s all a joke to you, isn’t it? | 这一切对你来说就是个笑话是吗 |
[12:53] | “900 years in a box” just rolls off your tongue | 你就这么轻易的说出在盒子里睡了九百年 |
[12:55] | as if the time passed without consequence. | 好像这段时间过去就过去毫无痕迹留下 |
[12:59] | I assure you, it did not. | 我向你保证 并非如此 |
[13:01] | What are you suggesting? | 你什么意思 |
[13:02] | We never experienced anything, | 我们根本体会不到任何事 |
[13:03] | least of all the passage of time. | 尤其是时间的流逝 |
[13:05] | Being daggered for decades | 沉睡10年 |
[13:06] | and being daggered for centuries are very different things. | 和沉睡一个世纪不是一回事 |
[13:10] | It starts off as a dim pinprick of light, | 一开始是暗淡的亮点 |
[13:14] | growing brighter year after year, | 一年一年变亮 |
[13:17] | a slow consciousness | 模糊的意识 |
[13:20] | that I was paralyzed. | 我渐渐知道我不能动 |
[13:22] | Entombed in my own mind. | 就这么被埋葬在自己的思想里 |
[13:27] | That despair… | 那种绝望 |
[13:31] | Utter loneliness… | 纯粹的孤独 |
[13:35] | All amplified and made endless. | 一切都被放大 而且永无尽头 |
[13:47] | I know it’s here somewhere. | 我确定就在这里 |
[13:50] | Hard to keep track of all your stolen goods? | 偷来的东西都不收好吗 |
[13:52] | Kol, my family did not steal these. | 科尔 这些不是我家人从你那偷来的 |
[13:55] | They just kept the very deadly toys | 他们只是藏起了 |
[13:57] | you left strewn about this city | 你在城市里散播的危险玩具 |
[13:58] | from falling into even deadlier hands. | 以免落入更危险人之手 |
[14:01] | You know what, luv? I’m here now. | 那这样 亲爱 我现在也回来了 |
[14:02] | So maybe I should take back what’s mine. | 也许我该拿回自己的东西 |
[14:04] | Let’s see what happens if you try. | 那你拿一个试试看 |
[14:06] | Oh, that sounds like fun to me. | 听起来挺有意思 |
[14:07] | Kol! | 科尔 |
[14:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[14:18] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:19] | I think he’s getting used to being a vampire again. | 我觉得他又开始习惯当吸血鬼了 |
[14:23] | I’m sure you can relate. | 我想你可以理解的 |
[14:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[14:27] | If that’s his problem. | 如果那是他的问题所在的话 |
[14:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:33] | I’ve seen that look before, Davina. | 我见过那个表情 达维娜 |
[14:36] | My uncle… | 在我叔叔脸上 |
[14:37] | after he was cursed. | 在他被诅咒之后 |
[14:41] | Kol’s not cursed. | 科尔没有被诅咒 |
[14:43] | I’d be able to tell. | 我能看出来的 |
[14:44] | Would you? | 真的吗 |
[14:48] | Look, maybe I’m wrong. | 也许是我错了 |
[14:49] | Just… be careful, okay? | 只是 小心点 好吗 |
[14:56] | Thanks, Cami. | 谢谢 卡米 |
[15:03] | How will we know when or if this magic trick of Kol’s works? | 我们要怎么知道科尔的魔法能有效果 |
[15:06] | He’s says you’ll know. | 他说了你会知道的 |
[15:12] | It’s strange. | 很奇怪 |
[15:16] | The birthplace of our very misfortune, | 我们一切不幸的开始之地 |
[15:18] | beyond that hill. | 就在山那头 |
[15:19] | Do you recall the first time we fled together, Finn? | 还记得我们第一次一起逃走吗 芬恩 |
[15:22] | We were but children. | 我们当时还只是孩子 |
[15:25] | Nothing but the clothes on our back, | 除了身上的衣服 |
[15:27] | desire we had no idea how to control | 我们毫无办法控制的欲望 |
[15:28] | and a father hell-bent on erasing us from the earth. | 还有一个只想杀了我们的父亲外一无所有 |
[15:30] | The first of many times we ran together | 那100年里我们一起逃跑的 |
[15:32] | over the next 100 years, | 那么多次的第一次 |
[15:33] | till you all left me entombed for nine centuries. | 直到我让我沉睡了九个世纪 |
[15:35] | – You were a danger. – Danger? | -你当时太危险 -危险 |
[15:37] | – Yes. – Klaus and Kol killed everything that moved. | -是的 -克劳斯和科尔是个活物就杀 |
[15:38] | Yet I was the one considered too dangerous to undagger? | 但我是那个过于危险不能被唤醒的人 |
[15:41] | Despite their blood-lust, you were the poison that crippled… | 虽然他们嗜血 但你是毒药 |
[15:43] | Poison? | 毒药 |
[15:44] | – I anchored us. – You despised us. | -我在为我们指引方向 -你讨厌我们 |
[15:47] | You despised yourself. | 你讨厌自己 |
[15:50] | Terrified of everything that we became. | 害怕我们成为的一切 |
[15:53] | You threatened our very survival, Finn, | 你威胁到了我们的生存 芬恩 |
[15:55] | just as you have every time | 如同每一次 |
[15:56] | we made the mistake of freeing you from that box. | 我们错误的把你唤醒的结果一样 |
[15:58] | I was made that way because of that box! | 我成为那样恰恰是因为那个盒子 |
[16:03] | Every time I close my eyes, | 每次我闭上眼睛 |
[16:05] | I go back to that black horizon, | 就会再次回到那个漆黑的世界 |
[16:08] | that place where I was abandoned and forgotten | 那个我被抛弃 被遗忘在那里的世界 |
[16:10] | by my own family. | 抛弃我的就是我的家人 |
[16:15] | So, yeah, | 所以没错 |
[16:16] | I came out mad. | 醒来的我很愤怒 |
[16:18] | And I remain so. | 而且还没平息 |
[16:33] | Does he just build these from a kit or something? | 他这是拿模具造的吗 |
[16:34] | 莱克斯维尔 田纳西州 诺克斯维尔 | |
[16:35] | It’s the exact same for the last five offices. | 跟他其他的五个办公室一模一样 |
[16:37] | 国王土地 | |
[16:38] | Same windows, same plants… | 一样的窗户 一样的花园 |
[16:40] | And inside, same generic abstract art, | 里面还是一样的构造 |
[16:42] | same compellable receptionist. | 和可以催眠的接待员 |
[16:45] | Are you sure you wouldn’t be better off with your brothers? | 你确定不跟你兄弟们一起去真的好吗 |
[16:48] | I can do the leg work. | 这点事我来就行 |
[16:49] | And split up the team now? | 都到这儿了就这么抛弃伙伴吗 |
[16:50] | Just when I’m discovering your carpool karaoke skills? | 我才发现你这么会唱歌 唱了一路呢 |
[16:53] | I think not. | 还是算了吧 |
[16:55] | No, Lucien is playing a game here. | 不 卢西安肯定设了一个局 |
[16:57] | Each unassuming little office building we search, | 我们每搜索一栋办公楼 |
[16:59] | the more sure I am of it. | 我就越发肯定 |
[17:01] | We keep going. | 我们继续 |
[17:02] | Together. | 一起 |
[17:04] | Even if we have to scour 100 of these poxy places. | 哪怕要彻底搜索上百个这种无关紧要的地方 |
[17:08] | I hate it here. | 我讨厌这里 |
[17:09] | This place birthed all our pain and sorrow. | 这个地方给予了我们痛苦和悲伤 |
[17:11] | I refuse to let it be the place where our sister dies. | 我绝不让我们的姐姐死在这里 |
[17:14] | Let us not wait for Kol and his witch’s tricks– | 别等科尔和他的女巫施咒了 |
[17:16] | let us simply tear this town apart and find her. | 直接挨家挨户翻找吧 |
[17:19] | Yeah, that’s not gonna happen. | 我不能让你们这么干 |
[17:24] | See, I just ran every single vampire out of this town, so… | 我刚刚把所有的吸血鬼都赶出了这里 |
[17:27] | visiting hours are, well… never. | 这里不对吸血鬼开放了 |
[18:34] | Ah, hello, luv. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[18:36] | We’re here for a spot of search and potentially destroy. | 我们是来调查潜在性破坏的 |
[18:39] | Do tell, where are the areas off-limits to general staff? | 请告诉我你们这里的禁区在哪里 |
[18:45] | You just wait right here… | 请您稍等一下 |
[18:48] | and I’ll have someone out here | 我这就叫人出来 |
[18:49] | to help you with your inquiry. | 协助你的调查 |
[18:58] | Shall we? | 动手吗 |
[18:59] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[19:53] | They’re all wolves. | 这些全是狼人 |
[20:04] | Klaus, they’re still alive. | 克劳斯 他们还活着 |
[20:16] | This one’s a vampire. | 这个是吸血鬼 |
[20:22] | What the hell is Lucien up to here? | 卢西安到底在这里捣鼓什么 |
[20:27] | Elijah Mikaelson. | 以利亚·迈克尔森 |
[20:29] | Matthew Donovan. | 马修·多诺万 |
[20:31] | How adorably inconvenient. | 真是巧啊 |
[20:33] | Unfortunately, we don’t have time to play right now. | 很不幸我现在没有时间和你叙旧 |
[20:36] | I’ll pass your regards along to Rebekah. | 我会把你的问候传达给丽贝卡 |
[20:39] | Finn, isn’t it? | 你是芬恩吧 |
[20:41] | Sorry, I suck at names, | 很抱歉 我记不住名字 |
[20:43] | but I never forget a face. | 但我很擅长记人脸 |
[20:47] | Especially when it’s someone I’ve already killed. | 尤其是一个被我杀死的人 |
[20:50] | That was right over there, right? | 就在那边 对吧 |
[20:53] | Did you come back for some more? | 你是再回来找死的吗 |
[20:55] | Do you expect to scare me with that crude little toy? | 你以为用你手里的小手枪就能吓到我吗 |
[20:58] | Why are you here? | 你来这做什么 |
[20:59] | My sister Freya has been taken. | 我姐姐弗雷娅被绑架了 |
[21:03] | Yes, we have another. | 没错 我们还有另一个姐妹 |
[21:06] | Option one: | 第一条路 |
[21:07] | You go about your business like a good little boy. | 你乖乖听话 哪凉快哪待着去 |
[21:11] | Option two: | 第二条路 |
[21:13] | Violent disembowelment. | 被暴力地开膛破肚 |
[21:17] | What’s it gonna be? | 你想怎么选呢 |
[21:18] | I’m gonna go with option three: | 我选择第三条路 |
[21:20] | This is my town. My business. | 这是我的地盘 这事就归我管 |
[21:22] | Especially when it comes to anything with fangs. | 尤其是和你们这些吸血鬼相关的事情 |
[21:25] | Now, you, me and these ten wooden hollow points | 我枪里有十颗木制空心子弹 |
[21:27] | can stand here and argue that fact, but… | 我们可以一直对峙下去 但 |
[21:29] | how much time does your sister really have? | 你姐还剩下多少时间呢 |
[21:34] | With Finn’s blood, | 有了芬恩的血 |
[21:35] | we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent. | 我们就能增加他和文森特之间的联系 |
[21:38] | All right, let go of everything. | 好了 清空一切思绪 |
[21:41] | Feel the vibration. | 感受那股波流 |
[21:46] | Now, harmonize with the cadence of the drone. | 跟波流的节奏协调一致 |
[22:00] | And once they’re both in harmony, | 一旦他们进入和谐状态 |
[22:02] | it should continue by itself. | 这个就能够自己运转 |
[22:05] | And it’s up to you to concentrate. | 然后就要靠你集中精神 |
[22:10] | To amplify it. | 增加联系 |
[22:36] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[22:39] | I know where they are. | 我知道他们在哪里了 |
[22:54] | Freya, I’m so sorry. | 弗雷娅 我很抱歉 |
[22:57] | Can’t let you do that. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[23:12] | You’re making a mistake. | 你错了 |
[23:19] | No one has to die today. | 你今天不必杀人 |
[23:22] | Oh, oh, sweet Freya. | 可爱的弗雷娅 |
[23:29] | Today is the beginning of an awful lot of death. | 今天就是一连串可怕死亡的开始 |
[23:33] | Starting with yours, I’m afraid. | 恐怕要先从你下手了 |
[23:37] | Truly… | 说真的 |
[23:38] | you and I could’ve been quite the thing. | 我们本来还能成一对儿呢 |
[23:41] | Lucien? | 卢西安 |
[23:45] | Just in time for the party, lads. | 来的正是时候 兄弟们 |
[23:48] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[23:55] | Let the fun begin. | 好戏开始了 |
[23:58] | Can either of you get to me | 你们能在赶在 |
[23:59] | faster than I can rip your darling sister’s head off? | 我杀死你们姐姐之前阻止我吗 |
[24:06] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也不能 |
[24:16] | Oh, you clever bastard. | 你这混蛋挺机灵啊 |
[24:23] | Hold her. Hold her head. | 扶住她 扶着她的头 |
[24:45] | Help me with this one. | 帮我一下 |
[24:55] | No vampire blood. | 不要吸血鬼的血 |
[24:56] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:57] | The others drank. | 其他人都喝了 |
[24:58] | I’m a hybrid. | 我是混血儿 |
[25:00] | Go on. Go on. | 喝吧 没事 |
[25:07] | He needed their venom. | 他想要他们的毒液 |
[25:13] | Lucien’s cure for werewolf bites. | 卢西安针对狼人咬伤的解药 |
[25:18] | He harvested the venom he needed, | 他提取出所需要的毒液 |
[25:19] | then reverse-engineered a vaccine. | 然后制造出了疫苗 |
[25:22] | Clever stuff. | 很聪明嘛 |
[25:24] | And her? | 那她呢 |
[25:25] | The dead vampire? | 那个死掉的吸血鬼 |
[25:29] | It was the wolf venom that killed her. | 是狼人毒液杀死了她 |
[25:33] | Just Lucien testing his cure. | 卢西安是在测试他的解药 |
[25:35] | Why does he need to test out something | 他明知能起作用 |
[25:37] | he knows already works? | 怎么还去测试 |
[25:43] | It’s okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 已经没事了 |
[25:47] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:49] | That guy? Dead. | 那家伙吗 死了 |
[25:52] | No. | 不 |
[25:54] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[25:55] | It’s done. It’s over. | 没事了 已经结束了 |
[25:56] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[25:58] | He drank the serum. | 他喝下了那份浆液 |
[26:02] | He wanted you to kill him. | 他希望你杀掉他 |
[26:04] | You helped him take the final step. | 你帮他完成了最后一步 |
[26:26] | Poor show, poor show. Come on, gents. | 这水平太差了 加把劲啊 各位 |
[26:28] | You can do better, surely. | 你们就这点能耐啊 |
[26:31] | What do you think, Elijah? | 觉得如何 以利亚 |
[26:32] | This new power, it suits me, no? | 我的新能力很合适我吧 |
[26:35] | I’ve pondered this– | 我考虑过 |
[26:36] | whom to end first: | 先杀死谁 |
[26:38] | you or Klaus? | 你还是克劳斯 |
[26:40] | Thought him. | 我想先杀他 |
[26:42] | But now that I’m here, | 但现在既然我在这 |
[26:43] | I think it should be you. | 我想应该先杀你 |
[27:03] | A barrier spell. | 屏障咒 |
[27:05] | How delicious. | 真有趣 |
[27:10] | I do appreciate a bit of spice being thrown into the hunt. | 我喜欢狩猎过程中的小刺激 |
[27:13] | It’s not very fun if the quarry just rolls over | 要是猎物自己送上门来 |
[27:15] | and offers its neck, is it? | 就不好玩了对吧 |
[27:17] | I can keep this up as long as I need to. | 我可以一直维持这道屏障咒 |
[27:23] | I don’t doubt it, you little minx. | 我知道你可以 小贱人 |
[27:26] | Nevermind. | 不要紧 |
[27:28] | I have waited a thousand years. | 我已经等了一千年 |
[27:30] | I can wait a tad longer. | 不在乎多等一会 |
[27:32] | I’m gonna enjoy making this last a long time. | 我很乐于慢慢折磨你们 |
[27:58] | Well, at least your sister’s safe. | 至少你姐安全了 |
[28:00] | And the man that pretended to be a family friend, | 那家伙表面上跟我们一家人称兄道弟 |
[28:02] | but actually hated us for an eternity, | 背地里却一直痛恨我们 |
[28:04] | has turned himself into some creature. | 他现在变成了大魔头 |
[28:06] | Here which, for all we know, could be the bloody beast | 我们都知道 他可能就是预言里 |
[28:08] | the prophecy said would end us! | 那个会终结我们的恶魔 |
[28:15] | All of this? | 你反常的行为 |
[28:17] | I don’t think it has anything to do with you being a vampire. | 我觉得这和你身为吸血鬼无关 |
[28:21] | Cami said it might be magic-related. | 卡米说可能和魔法有关 |
[28:22] | And I think she’s right. | 我觉得她说得对 |
[28:25] | Kol, you’re not yourself. | 科尔 你现在不是你自己了 |
[28:26] | Not myself? | 不是我自己 |
[28:27] | And which self am I supposed to be? | 我该是什么样的 |
[28:29] | I have been a witch, a vampire, | 我当过巫师 吸血鬼 |
[28:32] | a ghost, a witch in somebody else’s body. | 鬼魂 还有寄居他人身体的巫师 |
[28:35] | And now, I am a bloody vampire again. | 现在我又是吸血鬼了 |
[28:38] | Now, you think that I’m cursed. | 你可能觉得我被诅咒了 |
[28:40] | But I think it’s everybody else | 但我觉得是别人 |
[28:42] | getting into my bloody business | 总插手我的事 |
[28:43] | and not knowing when to back off. | 不知道该适可而止 |
[29:17] | Freya’s safe. | 弗雷娅安全了 |
[29:18] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[29:20] | Well, Finn’s in a bad way. | 芬恩的情况很不好 |
[29:21] | Suffering the past eight hours from Lucien’s bite. | 被卢西安的咬伤折磨了八个小时了 |
[29:24] | Elijah thinks I should return home and heal him. | 以利亚说我应该回去治疗他 |
[29:26] | Ease his pain. | 缓解他的痛苦 |
[29:27] | Klaus, you should go. | 克劳斯 你应该去 |
[29:29] | As soon as these last few recover, | 等这几个人好起来以后 |
[29:31] | I’ll get them home, gather what I can and | 我会送他们回家 多打听点消息 |
[29:33] | torch this place. | 然后烧了这个地方 |
[29:36] | No. | 不用 |
[29:38] | Finn can purge it himself. | 芬恩可以自己解毒 |
[29:39] | He’s earned the agony. | 他的痛苦是自找的 |
[29:41] | Besides, you know how much | 更何况 你知道我有多喜欢 |
[29:41] | I love burning things to the ground. | 把东西付之一炬 |
[29:44] | Klaus, when you said that you wanted | 克劳斯 你说你要 |
[29:46] | to work together for Hope’s sake, | 为了霍普和我并肩作战的时候 |
[29:48] | I wanted to see what that looked like. | 我很好奇那会是什么样 |
[29:50] | And now I do. | 现在我知道了 |
[29:52] | I appreciate you helping me rescue the wolves, | 谢谢你陪我救这些狼人 |
[29:54] | but if there is any chance of making Finn an ally, | 但是如果有机会让芬恩成为盟友 |
[29:56] | you should take it. | 你应该好好把握 |
[30:00] | Go. | 快去吧 |
[30:07] | Don’t leave me in here! | 别把我扔在里面 |
[30:09] | Don’t leave me alone! | 别扔下我一个人 |
[30:10] | Put him down. | 把他放下 |
[30:12] | You’re not alone, Finn. | 你不是一个人 芬恩 |
[30:14] | I’m here. | 我在这 |
[30:15] | Don’t leave… | 别走 |
[30:17] | Why is he talking like this? | 他为什么这样说 |
[30:18] | It’s hallucinations of our betrayal. | 他产生了我们背叛他的错觉 |
[30:20] | It’s his nightmare. | 这是他的噩梦 |
[30:23] | Well, he looks …awful. | 他看上去很惨啊 |
[30:28] | Werewolf bite. | 狼人咬伤 |
[30:29] | That’s got to hurt, mate. | 这可得疼一段时间了 老兄 |
[30:31] | So, Lucien’s a bloody hybrid. | 这么说卢西安是个混血了 |
[30:33] | We don’t know what he is. | 我们不知道他是什么 |
[30:35] | His venom seems to work twice as fast. | 他的毒液发作起来好像快一倍 |
[30:37] | That’s good. | 这是好事 |
[30:38] | Maybe it’ll work through his system twice as fast. | 也许被他净化掉的速度也会加强一倍 |
[30:41] | Or it’s twice as lethal. | 有可能致命效果也强一倍 |
[30:43] | Now, if Niklaus doesn’t get here in time, | 如果尼克劳斯不能及时回来 |
[30:45] | he might die. | 他可能就死了 |
[30:46] | With a bit of luck. | 如果幸运的话 |
[30:48] | What is wrong with you? | 你哪根筋不对 |
[30:49] | Behave yourselves! | 都别闹了 |
[30:51] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[30:52] | Sibling squabbling. How familiar. | 兄弟姐妹的争吵真是令人无比熟悉 |
[30:55] | Although the teams seem to have changed. | 不过站队好像发生了变化 |
[30:57] | Someone care to tell me why? | 有谁能告诉我为什么吗 |
[30:59] | Our brother needs us. | 大哥需要我们 |
[31:23] | Go outside and tell the others | 出去告诉其他人 |
[31:24] | to keep their eyes peeled for trouble. | 留意异常动向 |
[31:26] | As soon as this place burns, | 等我烧掉了这个地方 |
[31:28] | I’ll take you back to the Crescents. | 我就送你们回新月族 |
[31:29] | I’m not from there. | 我不是新月族的 |
[31:31] | One was. | 有一个是的 |
[31:32] | He died last week. | 他上星期死了 |
[31:35] | We’re from the seven packs: | 我们是来自七个族群的 |
[31:38] | Deep Water, Malraux, BasRoq, | 深湖 马尔罗 巴斯洛克 |
[31:41] | Barry, Poldark… | 柏瑞 波达克 |
[31:44] | I’m a Paxon. | 我是来自帕克森的 |
[31:50] | He had to look long and hard to find one of you. | 他找你们一定费了好大劲 |
[31:52] | They wanted our venom. | 他们要我们的毒液 |
[31:58] | They kept pumping it into her over and over and over again. | 他们把毒液一次次注射到她身上 |
[32:03] | Then they’d heal her with some drug. | 然后用一种药治好她 |
[32:08] | Except the last time. | 除了最后一次 |
[32:14] | They shot her up with something so powerful… | 他们给她注射了很厉害的毒液 |
[32:18] | …there was no saving her. | 她就完全没救了 |
[32:26] | Go. | 快走吧 |
[32:28] | I’m gonna burn this hell hole. | 我来烧了这鬼地方 |
[32:53] | Thank you, brother. | 谢谢你 弟弟 |
[32:55] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[32:57] | I feel… strangely euphoric. | 我感到一种奇特的愉悦 |
[33:00] | I’ve been known to have that effect. | 大家都知道有这效果 |
[33:08] | What a precious family moment. | 多么珍贵的温情一刻啊 |
[33:10] | Pardon me, while I go and gouge out my eyes with a hot poker. | 失陪了 我要去用热火棍挖眼睛了 |
[33:15] | I thank even you, Kol. | 我甚至还感谢你 科尔 |
[33:18] | Your little witch actually came through. | 你的小女巫竟然成功了 |
[33:22] | Today… | 今日… |
[33:25] | I saw a glimpse of your coveted Always and Forever. | 我看到了你们一直渴望的永世相随 |
[33:33] | And… I… | 还有… 我… |
[33:36] | Finn! Finn! | 芬恩 芬恩 |
[33:38] | – What’s happening?! – What’s happening? | -怎么回事 -怎么回事 |
[33:47] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[33:48] | His body, it’s dying. | 他的身体 正在枯萎 |
[33:50] | No, no, it’s not possible! | 不 不 不可能 |
[33:53] | I cured him! | 我治愈了他 |
[33:55] | Freya. | 弗雷娅 |
[33:56] | Hey, it’s going to be all right, brother. | 嘿 你会没事的 弟弟 |
[33:59] | We’ll fix this, you’ll see. | 我们会解决的 你等着 |
[34:01] | Okay? Get my pendant. | 好吗 快把我的坠子拿来 |
[34:03] | It won’t work! | 没用的 |
[34:05] | Davina fused his soul to his body. | 达维娜把他的灵魂注进了他的身体 |
[34:06] | We’ve got to try. | 我们必须试试 |
[34:08] | There’s no Other Side, no Ancestral well if he dies. | 他死了 去不了”另一边” 投不了祖先源泉 |
[34:10] | No, get your bloody girlfriend back here | 不 马上把你女朋友叫来 |
[34:12] | to undo what she’s done. | 解除她曾下的咒语 |
[34:14] | Finn, you will drink from the source until Freya can move you. | 芬恩 在弗雷娅移动你之前 你喝我的血 |
[34:17] | No. | 不要 |
[34:24] | Don’t leave me alone. | 不要丢下我 |
[34:27] | Brother? | 哥 |
[34:30] | Finn? | 芬恩 |
[34:31] | Hey, brother, we’re here. | 哥 我们在这儿 |
[34:33] | We are here. | 我们在这儿 |
[34:39] | I’m here, brother. | 我在这儿 弟弟 |
[34:41] | Please… | 求求你… |
[34:44] | You are not alone. | 你不孤单 |
[34:46] | I am here. | 我在这儿 |
[34:48] | I am here. | 我在这儿 |
[34:51] | I am with you. Okay? | 我陪着你 好吗 |
[34:54] | I’m with you. | 我陪着你 |
[36:05] | You fought against what time and circumstance made you. | 你与时间和命运带给你的一切抗争 |
[36:14] | You’re free now, Finn. | 你现在自由了 芬恩 |
[36:26] | I loathed you for centuries. | 几个世纪以来 我都厌恶你 |
[36:29] | Even now, it remains unabated. | 即使现在 厌恶之感仍在 |
[36:37] | But I know torment, brother. | 但我知道痛苦 哥哥 |
[36:39] | So I hope you sort of somehow find peace in the abyss. | 所以我愿你在深渊之中得以安息 |
[36:52] | When you were born, | 在你出生时 |
[36:55] | you gave me a gift. | 你给我了一个礼物 |
[36:58] | You were my first friend. | 你是我的第一个好友 |
[37:04] | Today you gifted me | 今天你赠予我 |
[37:06] | my life… | 我的生命… |
[37:09] | and my brothers united. | 还有兄弟们的团结 |
[37:13] | Even if for a moment. | 即使这只是片刻 |
[37:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:24] | Always and Forever, brother. | 永世相随 弟弟 |
[37:27] | Till forever ends. | 直到永远终结 |
[37:42] | Just know… | 你只要知道… |
[37:45] | that you will be avenged. | 我们会为你报仇 |
[38:05] | Got your message. | 我收到了你的短信 |
[38:08] | I don’t know what’s more surprising– | 我不知道哪点更让人惊讶 |
[38:09] | you saving my ass today or wanting to see me afterwards. | 是你今天救了我 还是事后想见我 |
[38:14] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[38:18] | Davina, I don’t know if I’m your guy. | 达维娜 我不确定我能帮上 |
[38:20] | Outside these walls, | 在外面 |
[38:21] | the Ancestors have a, uh, a pretty strong say | 我能做什么 不能做什么 |
[38:24] | in what I can and cannot do. | 都由那些先祖说了算 |
[38:26] | They’re manipulating Kol, too. | 他们也在操控科尔 |
[38:30] | I tested his blood. | 我验了他的血 |
[38:32] | It’s infused with their magic, | 验出血液中蕴含他们的魔法 |
[38:33] | which means they corrupted the spell | 也就是说他们破坏了 |
[38:35] | I used to bring him back. | 我用来救活他的咒语 |
[38:39] | They couldn’t get to me, | 他们控制不了我 |
[38:40] | so they’re making him lose control. | 所以就让他失控 |
[38:44] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[38:50] | Davina Claire. | 达维娜·克莱尔 |
[38:55] | You know, I used to respect them. | 我曾经很尊敬他们 |
[38:58] | The Ancestors, I mean… | 那些祖先 我是说… |
[39:00] | The more and more I watched them, | 我越密切关注他们 |
[39:02] | the more I saw them just using people | 我就越发现 他们利用别人 |
[39:05] | for their own needs. | 只为一己私欲 |
[39:07] | Then when they’re done, they just… | 利用完后 就… |
[39:10] | toss them aside. | 就丢掉 |
[39:11] | Like they’re trash. | 把别人当垃圾 |
[39:13] | And if you disobey ’em– whoa, right? | 如果你敢违背他们 对吗 |
[39:16] | If they disobey ’em, then they’re gonna shun us. | 如果有人违背 他们就会背离我们 |
[39:18] | If we disobey them, | 如果我们违背他们 |
[39:20] | then they’re gonna cripple us! | 他们就会残害我们 |
[39:22] | They’re gonna kill us! | 就会杀了我们 |
[39:24] | They’ve got to be stopped, Davina. | 必须要制止他们 达维娜 |
[39:27] | They’ve got to be stopped. | 必须制止他们 |
[39:32] | And it looks like it’s just gonna be on us to do it. | 看来这事只能靠我们俩了 |
[39:55] | Lucien did all of this to become like his maker, | 卢西安做这一切是为了成为始祖 |
[39:58] | and yet my bite cannot kill an Original. | 而连我还咬不死始祖吸血鬼 |
[40:02] | What are we up against here, brother? | 我们对抗的是什么 哥哥 |
[40:05] | I truly don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[40:09] | I might. | 我或许知道 |
[40:10] | Klaus and I found Lucien’s R&D lab full of werewolves. | 克劳斯和我发现卢西安的研发室里到处是狼人 |
[40:15] | He is harvesting venom, but not to find a cure. | 他在收集毒液 但不是为了找解药 |
[40:18] | He’s trying to create a more lethal strain. | 他想制造一种更加致命的毒液 |
[40:21] | Well, that must be what he added to the spell | 那肯定就是他加在咒语里的东西了 |
[40:22] | to make him whatever the hell he is now. | 就是那个让他成魔的咒语 |
[40:25] | He kept boasting about having something | 他不停地在吹嘘有什东西 |
[40:27] | that would make him better than an Original. | 能让他变得比始祖吸血鬼更厉害 |
[40:28] | Klaus is descended from one of | 克劳斯是七个始代狼人血脉中 |
[40:29] | the seven original wolf bloodlines. | 其中一个始代狼人的后裔 |
[40:31] | I am descended from another. | 我是另外一个始代狼人的后裔 |
[40:33] | Lucien’s venom… | 卢西安的毒液… |
[40:35] | is derived from all seven packs. | 来源于所有的七个狼族 |
[40:38] | Giving him a bite that not even I can cure. | 让他咬一口 我都无法治愈 |
[40:41] | There were two vials of serum and he only drank one. | 有两瓶血清 但他只喝一瓶 |
[40:44] | Maybe it’s because the spell will wear off eventually | 或许是这个咒语最终会失效 |
[40:47] | and he’ll need another dose. | 所以他需要多备一瓶 |
[40:49] | Or he made enough for two. | 或许他是给两个人准备的 |
[40:57] | Aurora. | 奥罗拉 |
[41:14] | She’s gone. | 她不见了 |
[41:20] | 更新快 无删减 最大最全的美剧平台 | |
[41:20] | {\pos(270,194)}扫码即刻下载 | |
[41:20] | {\pos(305,110)}Zimuzu特别推荐 | |
[41:20] | {\pos(305,208)}各大应用市场均可下载 |